[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 44

File: IMG_08192017-082.jpg (208KB, 929x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08192017-082.jpg
208KB, 929x740px
What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?
>>
Yes.
>>
You fucked up by not having enough income to have a place of your own. How poor are you to need 4 roommates?
>>
can i get a link to this wattpad
>>
Post nudes
>>
>>744051843
Ahahaha don't date mentally ill chicks dude, even if they are hot. Shit will bite you in the ass every time.

Live and learn my man, boot her then tell your roommates to fuck off by getting a new apt.
>>
>>744052024
All four of us are in college.
>>
>>744052029
Would like it too
>>
>>744051843

break up with her. she does not respect you to adjust. being a nudist does not mean you absolutely need to walk nude, you just like to.
if she cant adjust she is ignorant of social understandings etc. get rid of her.
and also it will not work if she wants to go to nudist campings later on if you dont enjoy it also..
>>
>>744051843
dump her
>>
>>744051843

make a fake story up about it and put it on a degenerate forum with a stolen picture. that should fix the issue of your neediness.
>>
>>744052182
You trust her around college dudes??? She's gonna slip and fall on someone else's cock in no time. You should've known better.
>>
Honestly, I feel sorry for your roommates.

Just because she walks around nude all the time doesn't necessarily mean she's going to cheat on you. I've known nudists and they are generally very loyal to their partners.

They are going to be obsessing over her, constantly getting erections and fantasizing about fucking her, only to never get any and have to listen to you fuck her every night.

Just realize that when you're fucking her, all three of them are going to be listening and fapping their meat, wishing they were you.
>>
You have to accept her education and that she's a nudist but she doesn't have to accept your education and that this is a problem for you. This would piss me off too
>>
I'm so sorry bro. Dump her. This will not end well for you no matter how you try to carry this burden. It doesn't matter how she was raised or what she believes, others around her will try to take advantage and being roommates with someone doesn't mean they're your friends either. A real relationship is about mutual respect and she doesnt respect you if she is such a hoe that she thinks this is acceptable in this situation.
>>
File: captain obvious.jpg (59KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
captain obvious.jpg
59KB, 490x490px
>>744052407
>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bullshit and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.
>>
>>744052572
Knows its fake and attempts to keep the pointless illusion going. Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>744052635
Same reason as you, halfwit
>>
File: Bill Burr.jpg (58KB, 944x834px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Burr.jpg
58KB, 944x834px
Leaving your drunk, high, naked girlfriend alone in a room full of drunk college guys.
What could possibly go wrong.
>>
modesty is a cultural construct. useless. get over yourself. pull your head out of your ass and count your blessings that a woman worth lookin at naked actually is giving your sad pathetic autistic ass the time of day.
>>
Nothing. If they aint' fuckin' around it's all good.
>>
>>744052635
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why are you even here?
>>
>>744052745
It's only a matter of time when their is alcohol and nudity involved.

Nature will take it's course.
>>
>>744052687
Damn it. Yeah, this was a huge mistake.
>>
>>744051843

Post pics of your gf.

Honestly anon, it's a weird situation but I think you should give it a chance. Most likely after a few days the guys will be used to it. If she's not fucking them who really cares? They'll just be jealous of you anyway. That's not so bad.
>>
all of you saying "dump her" must live the most boring lives. you're gonna die alone surrounded by cum socks and moral superiority. enjoy your trip to the grave you fucking slug. the girl is his. hes got the opportunity to be the coolest dude in the room. stay calm, pretend you dont care(eventually you won't) and make those faggots realize why she chose your confidences and acceptance of her life style over them. know you're better than them. know shes replaceable. they all are.
>>
Omg how retarded do you have to be to have a nudist girlfriend and not discuss the issue before she moves in with you? Why are you getting angry now fgt?

This should have been a topic of convo way before she moved. And you should have checked with your house mates.

FYI tell her to sit on a towel. Damn that's nasty.
>>
>>744052255
Just listen to him
>>
>>744052849
so fuckin what? stop fighting nature you walking fedora. you know whats cool about being sexually free? you don't have to pretend that you still wanna bang the same bitch after a year because of love. you can bang other bitches and she can bang other dudes, and maybe yall still eat lasagna and watch game of thrones some times. STOP PUTTING THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL. YOUR GIRFRIEND LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK AND INSECURE.
>>
>has no pics of nudist girlfriend
Kys
>>
>>744051843
You're a fucking cuck
>>
>>744051843
I sincerely want to tell you that there is no possible outcome to this situation that ends with you being happy, and this is the beginning of the end. Tell her to get the fuck out, you changed your mind, and tell your friends that you had no idea she would behave that way.

That is if they don't vote you out for their new nudist room mate sloot.
>>
>>744052928
You must be so fucking arrogant and stupid to think you know anything about these two people and their dynamic in their relationship. I agree with the replacable part, so dumping is the best option since OP felt the need to make this thead in the first place.
>>
>>744051843
nudist here
it is all a lie. Unless morbid fatsos (and maybe too), all nudists do it, to some degree, to show off, or somehow get off to the sight of naked bodies.
She is just messing with you and the other boys. Nudism is just an excuse. You all shoud spitroast the fuck out of that little whore, then drop her unconscious body in the closest gutter
>>
>>744051843
Well OP, you have already made one major mistake.
As soon as she took her clothes off and sat next to your roommates, that is when you shouldhave packed your shit.
Sitting down with them afterwards and smoking etc just gives off the impression to everybody that you're a cuck thats too weak to stand up for yourself.

Man up, give her and them a piece of your mind and move out. Or youll forever be a pussy who lets his gf be a slut.
>>
File: t3_6rw4pu.gif (995KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6rw4pu.gif
995KB, 450x250px
I bet by the end of the month she will have kissed you with at least 2 foreign loads of cum present on her tongue. Hope you like sucking your room mates dicks because that's what you're gonna be doing.
>>
>>744053049
Hahaha I bet women have used you all your life and you think you're killing it
>>
The solution is to become a nudist yourself.
>>
>>744051843
Welcome to your new life as a cuck

It's not so bad, I mean until they start putting you in diapers, dressing you as a girl and using you as their own personal cock sucker....
>>
File: IMG_20170618_217.jpg (178KB, 599x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_217.jpg
178KB, 599x734px
>>744052919
I'm a Junior and she just started her sophomore year. Our college won't let freshmen live off campus, so we had to wait before she could move in with me. I started dating her last October.

I knew she was a nudist, but I never really thought about it because I was always alone with her when I saw her nude. Tonight was the first time I've ever seen her nude in front of other guys.
>>
tell him op that its okay that shes a nudist but its not okay that she could just walk around naked with other guys are looking at her, you got to be honest man
>>
File: 1504422223789.gif (835KB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
1504422223789.gif
835KB, 245x135px
Your gf is a wore and you're a cuck. Sounds like you know what you're doing.
>>
Hey OP, just let your roommates know that their girlfriends need to walk around the house naked. Then it's all good.
>>
>>744053532
I eman, she could walk around totally naked if the other dudes were naked too. otherwise it is an awkward scenario, isnt it?
>>
>>744053510
well, if she's a nudist, do the obvious: fucking post nudes already
>>
>>744053664
This. Who cares cos she obviosuly doesnt.
>>
>>744053616
my point is if youre in a relationshp and you got a problem, you have to tell your partner honestly straight
>>
>>744053694
>she obviosuly doesnt.
nope. she cares a lot. she actually loves to be seen and desired by randy fags like us
>>
>>744053600

Ahhaha, I wonder how those girlfriends are gonna feel with a hot naked chick living with their boyfriends.
>>
>>744053664
The last thing I want right now is MORE guys looking at my naked girlfriend.

I can hear them laughing in the living room. I stopped drinking about two hours ago, but they didn't. They are all very wasted.
>>
>>744051843

Well you fucked up. You just left your girl with the other guys in a bedroom? You shouldn't at the first place.
>>
>>744053799
Living room.
>>
>>744053786
>>744053857
post pics of them or gtfo
>>
File: 1502672728494.jpg (90KB, 440x622px) Image search: [Google]
1502672728494.jpg
90KB, 440x622px
You should just go out and suck all your roommates dicks, that way you'll seem like the dominant whore.
>>
>>744053892
I'm not going to post pics of them. You get the fuck out.
>>
It's pretty obvious that the solution is to strip naked yourself, then rejoin the group as though nothing was wrong.

Problem solved.
>>
>>744053953
because it's not happening, cant offer advice to something fake, go keep crying and kys cuck
>>
>>744053984

Yeah that'll temper their boners a bit.
>>
File: IMG_2807.jpg (941KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2807.jpg
941KB, 4032x3024px
>>744053786
you are literally choosing to sit in your room and have a shitty time while asking 4chan for relationship advice. how broke from reality are you? imagine watching yourself from the outside right now. anyone else doing what you're doing right now.... do you see it? you're a fuckin' chump. the only chance you have of redeeming yourself is rejoining the social gathering. if it involves running a train on your girlfriend.. do it. if you don't wanna hang out with her after.. cool... life is short you're gonna die don't do things you don't wanna do but stop pretending like you're a fucking option-less victim. it's grossing me out you're smarter than this if you want to be. either run the train, or just go be social life it's completely normal. you're making shit weird for no fuckin reason.
>>
>>744054011
you would hope.
>>
>>744053984
clearly the best response yet.
>>
>>744054014
>you're making shit weird for no fuckin reason.

Yeah there's no reason not to be out there with them. Go out and put your goddamn arm around her and french kiss her in front of them.
>>
They probably called over some more friends and she's drowning in cock right now, while OP is crying in his bedroom how the love of his life is being defiled. Won't be long until she's be blacked as well.

Just pull the trigger on yourself OP, we all want you to kill yourself.
>>
>>744051843
basically the same b8 cuck thread over and over again with different b8 story. /b/ is shit.
>>
>>744054014
I told them that I had a lot of homework to do. I left them without there being any indication that I'm bothered by the situation under the belief that if I act bothered by it, she would view that as me being insecure and find it unattractive.

I'm trying my best to put on a brave front.
>>
>>744053857
Well get back there. Once your gf is wasted enough to not remember shit take her to your room, lock it up while your other guy friends blowjob each other on the living room.
>>
>>744051843

Is it wrong that I'm jealous that I don't have a girl around willing to be naked in any and all circumstances? Sigh.
>>
>>744053760
Thats why you post them up now.. man are you an idiot or what?
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>744053215
you're ignorant if you think humans vary that much when it comes to their wants and desires. it's just all about how we get it. open your mind. stop feeding into fake problems. no one is hurt, no one is dying, you have internet. hes literally freaking out because of something that has been happening for years upon years apparently. your girl aint your girl. shes just A girl, and dudes are gonna look at her. heck i bet shes not even a virgin HOLY SHIT... you know this shit to be true and you're still making it a fucking problem for yourself... WHY?! GET OVER IT. GO HAVE FUN.
>>
>>744054135

Go back out there and hang out. She's yours, not theirs. You're missing a good time.
>>
File: seduction is a skillset.jpg (43KB, 298x308px) Image search: [Google]
seduction is a skillset.jpg
43KB, 298x308px
>>744054156
inner game:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
outer game:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

Seduction techniques are just tools in a tool box. Some people use a hammer to create, other people use a hammer to harm. The fact that some people use a hammer to harm doesn't make a hammer bad. The men who hate pick up artists are idiots who only focused on outer game, completely neglected inner game and gave up in frustration without putting in the time necessary to really know the techniques. They are like bad carpenters and bad carpenters always blame their tools.

The hardest thing that is going to be for you to accept is that your understanding of what triggers attraction to a man within a woman is wrong. As in, not correct. Mistaken. Misinformed. Female attraction literally has nothing to do with your physical appearance. If you insist on continuing to assert that your appearance is a factor, then keep on doing the exact same thing you've been doing over and over again, expecting a different result each time like an idiot. There is no helping you.

If you are ready to try different perspective on female attraction, consider this:

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid. Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life their man has built for himself; a life she buys access to by trading pussy to be part of it.

Basically, girls are prostitutes. They sell their pussy to gain access to a masculine social group.
>>
>>744054135
Brave front? wow this is such a low standard, seems like you your self put you in this awkward social situation just go get drunk your self and get out there and beat the fuck up your room mates who gives a shit, ain't no one fucking disrespecting me.
>>
>>744054135
shes naked, they're laughing and having a good time. congratulations you might've convinced them that you're socially awkward as fuck and gets freaked out by titties in public. you sure do have a lot of masculine ego traits for someone with no fuckin balls dude. i sound harsh but im tryin to help you. 10 years ago i was scared of women and i got jealous if someone looked at my girlfriend with her clothes on. HOLY SHIT WAS MY LIFE BORING.... things are better now. I have a lot more free time to feel good about being alive now that im not getting upset about something that happens all the time that i was trying to pretend didnt happen at all
>>
>>744052255
this. She wants to cheat on you, anon.
>>
>>744054135
Man you are such a fucking weak ass cuck! Are you autistic or what? If you aren't going to pack up and fuck off right now, you need to join them.
If you are fine with being a little bitch watching your gf get pounded by other dudes while you are sulking in the next room alone, then fine, but stop winging to 4chan about it you dickhead.
>>
>>744052164
This
>>
>>744051843

>Did I fuck up?

yes, you fucked up by making this bait thread too obvious for anyone but the worst of the autists.

seems like 90% of the people in this thread fell for it.
>>
>>744052182
>college
>being an excuse for being poor
lol, okay kid
>>
>>744054317
She's just trying to make friends with her new roommates. Don't you think that it would be a good idea to try to get them to like her to increase the likelihood of everyone in the house getting along?
>>
>>744054245
gonna die alone getting nightly buttraped by a black dude in prison because he thinks pride is worth violence. that shit aint disrespect. you wag your sandwich in front of your dog hes gonna look at that sandwich. if you leave your sandwich unattended and don't make it feel wanted that sandwich gonna jump in somebodies mouth. Stop pretending we aren't simple creatures who have good dexterity and math. THATS IT. ACCEPT NATURE.
>>
>>744053786
Don't be such an asshole and share the wealth
>>
>>744054014
>how broke from reality are you?

maybe ask yourself that. this story is a work of fiction
>>
>>744054428
lol stop dodging the original point. sure them being friends is cool. what i want you to do, is decide, is your friend that is a girl attractive? if so your friends are thinking about fucking her. they probably won't. but if you prepare for the inevitability or just let it happen... imagined problem now has a solution. just remember dude, there isn't a third party in that noodle. the voice of fear ain't real unless you want it to be.
>>
>>744054603
Your life is a work of fiction
>>
>>744054355
>act like an insecure beta boy who has to protect his sexual object from intruders

You don't have a clue about women, do you. Leaving her with those guys shows an extraordinary amount of confidence. It's like literally saying, "I"m so fucking alpha that I don't see these three guys as a threat and whether they do anything sexual while I'm gone won't even cross my mind because I'm the shit and she knows it."

She is wishing he was in there with her and the fact that he's not turns her on. They will fuck in about an hour and those three drunk guys will have nothing but each other to look at while the struggle with their sexual frustration.
>>
>>744054014
jesus christ
>>
>>744054603
i'll concede to that, but are you gonna sit here and pretend that people just flooded this post by chance? or is this not something most of us have experienced in different degrees. my advice stands to time. enjoy the trip to the grave at all costs my frightened little apes.
>>
>>744054135
Just come back out in high heels and stockings and suck them off already.
>>
>>744054641
Yea... no.
>>
>>744054641
Where do you come up with this stuff. Are you a retard?
>>
>>744054135
too late
in her mind you're already weak and she's already sizing up who she wants to fuck (or already thought of it in her head).
i'm pretty sure she even suggested that your roommates get naked as well to 'prove' to you that being naked isn't a big deal.

pretty sure also a lot of touching has occurred.

also bet at least of (if not both) have told her that they wouldn't be bothered having a hot girlfriend like her being a nudist around any of their friends.

you're already in the friendzone or about to be put in it this coming week.
>>
File: 1504380229023.png (246KB, 525x342px) Image search: [Google]
1504380229023.png
246KB, 525x342px
>>744054414
they're not black, they have to pay for college you fucking jew
>>
To be honest if I were you I would take all my clothes off also sit on the couch and just accept the nudity. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WIN.
>>
File: 1490799809585.gif (966KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1490799809585.gif
966KB, 500x413px
>>744052086
This.

Let's see the damage, OP.

Also, on another note:

I don't think I'd even date a nudist. Actually, i take that back, I'd date anyone. I'm so desperate. I dated a stripper once. Just be glad you've got her, OP.

Try talking her into a 3some. Also, I suggest you talk your guy friends into bringing girls over, and then YOU BECOME A NUDIST TOO.

See her trying to NOT get mad or jealous.

It's a genius plan, op.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>744054795
This man knows whats up
>>
>>744054761
angry dead ego man agrees. advice carries over to future situations where you should not be such an anxious little punk.... i want you to succeed. next time champs
>>
>>744051843
gangbang
post video in /gif/
>>
>>744054610
What are you suggesting, that Op follow her around the house with a bat?

He's going to leave them alone together eventually. He can't ALWAYS supervise her. That you think a girlfriend needs supervision is only an indication that you don't have one.
>>
If OP doeant post her tits in 1 minute from this post. This thread is made up and OP is just some fat virfin fedora wearing cuck in his mommas basement sniveling like a little girly bitch.
>>
Implying OP isnt a lying piece of shit which he clearly is.
>>
>>744054896
i'm not even gonna get mad, you just completely misunderstood me. you're right, i don't have a girl friend by your definition of the word. i've never been satisfied with monogamy i just was told it was the only option. it ain't. i've got several girlfriends whom all know each other... they're friends... who are girls... they are not possessions. occasionally friends give each other back rubs, because it feels good and we want our friends to feel good ... right? Some times friends fuck each other because it feels good.. right? Cool. Moving on.
>>
>>744054014
He left the room under a reasonable guise so they wouldn't see that he was upset.

It's a smart move, actually. Op has stronger game than you do, that's obvious.
>>
>>744054795
Unless your pecker is smaller then theirs, than you loose.
>>
>>744055021
No.. hes just a weak pussy that allows other guys to fuck his gf.
>>
>>744055021
That like what your momma told you about school bullies. "If you walk away then you are the stronger person xoxoxo"

No. OP is just a bitch.
>>
>>744055021
hey i mean, if you think that shit actually worked you should probably be more observant in social situations but im glad you feel better about your own mistakes ... Nobody who goes and hides in their room to ask 4chan for advice has the smooth operation to bail on a naked chick without major butthurt being detected. He already admitted he fake laughed. They fucking know. None of you are that good of actors. It's a fantasy to think people don't know
>>
"Gotta be myself"
kek

Your relationship, your terms. If you are not confortable with this, tell her. Explain your reasons or just outright state it as a simple preference. Maybe something like "you going around naked like that, despite you thinking there is nothing sexual about it, does have the potential for sexual tension, besides it makes our intimate moments less valuable since you are already showing yourself naked in front of others like that". Although you have to have some power within the relationship already. If you do not think this will work, dump her or have her as a sex toy.
>>
>>744051843
She's a slut, friend.
>>
>>744055021
No, he did not do the right thing. He probably thinks she didn't see him leaving like the little pussy he is, but she saw. And now she has two dicks available from potentially better guys.
>>
>>744055071
So, they're fucking her right now? You don't think that OP would notice something like that?
>>
>>744055191
Shes a friend, slut.
>>
>>744054795
This is the clear solution OP, now you've just reversed this shit into being awkward as fuck for your roommates. walk in there stark naked and plant a wet kiss right on your girl bro
>>
>>744055182
or you could be equally as tactful but less feeding into the whole nudity is taboo bullshit because its a useless personality trait
>>
>>744055143
>None of you

You're here too, faggot.
>>
>>744055199
They could be exchanging numbers to fuck later. Are you really this naive?
>>
>>744055257
Y...you too.
>>
>>744055243
It is not that nudity is taboo. Read again. I have never implied that and gave a pretty clear line of reasoning. I advice you to read it again.
>>
If this is real then you're a fucking dumb ass OP.

Why would you date a nudist and NOT expect other guys to get their rocks off seeing her naked? How did you not anticipate friends would see her naked at some point?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here though, maybe this is weird and you just got feelings you can't help here? so here's what you do OP:

Man the fuck up.
She's your girlfriend not theirs, if your GF is a nudist than literally hundreds of people have already seen her naked ass, she's probably had all manner of guys flirt with her and hit on her because they think she's an easy lay because of the nudism.
But of all those guys hitting on her, of all the guys she's seen butt ass naked who may be arguably more attractive than you, she chose YOU op. not your roommates, not the guys making passes on her on nude beaches or whatever. but YOU.

So stop being a fucking pussy and fuck your girl hard enough your roommates can hear it so they know who the fuck is in charge, cause while they're sitting there droolin' over shit they can't have you're the one with the GF and hopefully getting some mad kinky sex since nudity alone clearly won't do it for her.

TL;DR FUCK YOUR GF AND GET OVER IT.
>>
>>744055021 I disagree it is my opinion that pure confidence adds inches to dick size.
>>
File: Gold Bait.jpg (234KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Bait.jpg
234KB, 1597x1600px
This is excellent bait
>>
>>744051843
Kick her naked butt out into the street and see how long she enjoys being a nudist.

Fuck this person can't adapt to a new living situation, just kick her out onto the curb she's already living from your wallet.
>>
>>744055257
i'm glad you got to call someone a faggot on 4chan and feel that brief moment of superiority. im happy for u. truly. i guess the difference being is i don't try to act. or perpetuate the idea that it's a good idea
>>
File: obama.jpg (334KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
334KB, 1500x1125px
Dump her unless you want to walk into your house to her having a foursome with your roommates. Trust me, its 3 college dudes and one chick always walking around naked, one of them (or all of them) is going to try some shit. If you don't break up with her you're GOING to get cucked. Its not a matter of if, its when
>>
>>744055266
That could happen anyways, even if she wasn't nude. It isn't like couples living together during college is rare thing.
>>
File: Friendzone Hell.jpg (332KB, 747x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone Hell.jpg
332KB, 747x1403px
She's a cock tease. She gets off on making dicks hard, not making them soft.

She will never fuck them. She will tease the fuck out of them and love it. She'll have all three of them in her friendzone by the end of the month. You'll be the alpha of the group and they'll be looking at your cum leaking out of her, biting their lip in frustration, wishing they were you.

I bet she's extra loud when the two of you fuck tonight.
>>
>>744055612
lol, that filename.
>>
>>744055404
It's not the point that it could happen anywhere. This isn't a normal situation
>>
File: wtf.jpg (48KB, 711x713px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
48KB, 711x713px
>>744055266
Why would they need to exchange phone numbers to fuck later?

They all live together now.
>>
>>744055612
omg, you might be right. I hadn't considered that angle.
>>
>>744052727
social constructs exist for a reason. if you raped someone you wouldn't defend yourself in court by saying "HURR DURR VILLIFYING RAPE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT"
>>
File: 12941-Pale-nude-teen.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
12941-Pale-nude-teen.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>744051843
There is an easy solution for your problem. Just state that you join her in being a nudist. Whenever she is naked, your roommates will have tl liok at your naked body as well.
Spoil it for everyone.

Also, never google nudist pageant. I warned you.
>>
>>744051843
tits + timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>744055830
Why does she have a banana sticking out of her head?
>>
>>744055908
It's a boomerang, not a banana.
>>
>>744055819
No, actually, they don't.

>>744051843
They'll get over it in a week or three once they figure out that she's not into them.
>>
File: sad.png (309KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
309KB, 603x600px
>>744055387
>implying she can't say no

Why wouldn't she be able to say no to them? Girls say no to me all the fucking time.
>>
>>744052727
Nah fam. Not wandering around naked serves lots of functions.

-Hygiene
-Not triggering unwanted and self evident sexual desire that fucks up social dynamics and bargaining
-Increasing the value of intimacy
-Obfuscating the genetic hand you have been dealt
-Environmental protection
-In this particular case, respect for other's boundaries

You are kinda autistic, dude. Not even kidding.
>>
>>744053786
You get naked and join them. It's a simple solution.

Say that you're embracing the nudist lifestyle.

Then kiss your guy friends. Soft at first, but then you tongue-fuck their mouth a bit.

Pull out their penises, suck them both, swallow every bit of semen.

They'll look like total faggots, and she won't be interested in them.

You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>744055182
>besides it makes our intimate moments less valuable since you are already showing yourself naked in front of others like that

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!¡!!
>>
>>744056439
Nudist here.
I can confirm that it indeed does not work that way. Daily nudity feels 100% different than the sexual kind of nudity one can have with one's partner.
>>
>>744051843
fake af
this has nothing to do with nudism at all. that's attention whore shit, not nudist shit.
you're not describing nudism, you're describing your fantasy.
don't be afraid to talk to women, how else do you think you'll find a gf, bro?
>>
>>744056144
2, 3, 4, and 6 are all social, not practical functions. Besides shoes and genital converings, clothing is totally a cultural thing.

Plus, we live in air-conditioned, weather-proof boxes with clean running water and plenty of soap. Hygiene, and the environment aren't really issues like they used to be, unless you don't wash your gross parts.

Now going outside nude? Getting together in naked communities? Morons. Absolute morons.
>>
>>744056439
It does. Why would I value X when there is a Y amount of it available just as much as when there is Y+Z amount of it? And that is not even touching the premium exclusivity offers.

>>744056562
It is irrelevant how you feel since we are not talking about that, but rather about value.
>>
>>744056156
This
>>
>>744056586
Why are well-adjusted people coming to /b/ now? I know /b/ was always shit, but at least it wasn't flooded with people trying to normalize everyone.
>>
>>744056661
Again, even if they are social, they serve a function. Pretending sexual selection patterns, strategies and the social dynamics, possible thanks to our big brains, have no practical impact makes no sense.
>>
>>744051843
Bait
>>
>>744056562
Isn't that the point.

This girl has gone her whole life being nude around people who WEREN'T AFFECTED BY IT. She's just nonchalantly being nude in front of three drunk boys who are not accustomed to daily nudity and think of nudity as sexual.
It's really naive of her.
>>
>>744053921
Sounds like a good idea
>>
>>744056932
Thinking it is her being naive is naive. She knows perfectly well the implications.
>>
>>744051843
cucked. either end it now, or just wait and see her get face fucked by your roomates bukake style.
>>
>>744056800
I'm not the original guy who said social constructs are useless. I don't agree with that at all. Just saying that clothing definitely is 90% social.

I think in a private setting, with trusted individuals, nudism is fine. I think children should be kept separate from it, however.
>>
>>744056990
Does she? How?
She doesn't realize how nudity effects THEM because she hasn't been nude around non nudists that often.

Her understanding how her nudity affects them would be the equivalent of a blind physicist's understanding the physics of light. She can know a lot about it, but never really KNOW it.
>>
>>744051843
Dump it or move to a nudist colony and become a nudist. Nudists are just perverts anyway.
>>
>>744057165
That's a damned good analogy.
>>
>>744056562
Not true at all. You'll never know the feeling of seeing her slip out of her dress if she's just nude to begin with. You'll never know what it's like to have her lock eyes with your cock for the first time, because she'll have glanced at it casually for however long you've known her.
>>
>>744057165
>>744057251

That's a fucking awful analogy. Even if she's never been around a non-nudist before, now she IS around non-nudists, and she can tell how they're reacting.

That's like saying the blind physicist can get an eye transplant, now he can see, and he STILL doesn't understand light. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>744057164
Agree then, but even cultural shit is often related to sexual selection. Also I think children are fine, again, with trusted individuals.

>>744057165
Not really. The attraction patterns do not dissappear just because you are nudist. Besides she has interacted with non nudists in the past, so she must be aware. Beyond that, it makes no sense to extrapolate from your nudist community to your partner's room mates. I am saying this because in my family we go around naked all the time and we do not really feel ashamed of being naked, but we do know how society works outside our family and how sexual selection actually kicks in there since it is not the people we have grown accustomed to.

And even if all this does not convince you, being nudist does not mean you suffer from clothing dysphoria or some shit like that. She is consciously deciding to shit all over a boundary put by her partner. One that does not really demand an unreasonable sacrifice from her part....in fact it does not imply sacrifice at all.
>>
>>744057406
If you can't see how being around nude people her whole life would desensitize her to the arousing effects of nudity, making her ignorant of how nudity arouses others who haven't been around nudity anywhere near as much, then you're an idiot.

I can't fix stupid.
>>
>>744057549
It does not. People get boners on nudist communities all the time. The only difference is people do not make a big deal out of it.

Also she is no longer in a nudist community and she knows it. Even accepting she is desensitized to the arousing effects of nudity, she would have to have the mental development of a toddler to not be able to understand her subjective perspecive is not shared by all those around her.
>>
>>744057700
You're an idiot.
>>
>>744057549
Nice try, but that's not what we're discussing.

If SHE'S desensitized, that's one thing.

What DOESN'T make sense is how she doesn't recognize the signs of arousal from other people!

She doesn't notice them staring at her bobs and vagene?

She doesn't notice the way they're treating her differently now that she has her clothes off?

Don't worry, I CAN fix stupid, but you'll have to cooperate with me.
>>
>>744057765
Nice non argument, retard.
>>
>>744057841
he won that argument.
>>
>>744057953
And I'll win this one. Watch:

You're a faggot.
>>
>>744057953
He did not. At all. In fact I pointed out not only how his premise was wrong, but that even if it was right, it would not justify shit.

That is the equivalent of disarming someone and then chopping off his dominant hand.

This commnent is chopping his dick.
>>
>>744058085
Relax, I already took care of him

See
>>744057995
>>
>>744057165
>Her understanding how her nudity affects them would be the equivalent of a blind physicist's understanding the physics of light.

This
>>
>>744058276
Nice samefagging, but I can do it too.

See
>>744057406
>>
>>744052952
>FYI tell her to sit on a towel. Damn that's nasty.
This. Alpha as fuck. Make sure you tell her in front of everyone.
>>
>>744051843
Definition of cuckcuckmuss
>>
>>744051843
Write a more convincing story that doesn't just read like a cuckold fantasy.
>>
File: nailed it.jpg (79KB, 620x829px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.jpg
79KB, 620x829px
>>744057165
>>
Op you listen here and you fucking listen good.
You go back in there, grab that bitch by her hair and practically violate her throat in front of your mates. Proceed to fuck her throat until you're close to cumming and then pin her to the ground and cum the most violentl and unholy load that the world has ever seen. Then kick the fucking bitch out naked as she is and tell her never to come the fuck back.
After all of this, sit in her spot with your cock still out, dangling next to your roommates and act like nothing happened.
This is the only alpha way to get out of this situation. You either do it or you're the biggest fucking cuck on this board.
>>
>>744058342
Yeah, insult your naked girlfriend in front of guys while she's drunk. Totally alpha, she won't just scoff and go back to sucking their cocks.
>>
>>744051843
Walk into the living room with your cock in your hand. Go for the foursome. DP spitroast. Upload pics.
>>
>>744058442
No.
>>
>>744058468
Really, it can't make the situation any worse. OP has already lost his slut, it's just a matter of time now. RIP OP
>>
OP is posting a story that is not true in any form.
>>
>>744058720
see >>744052572
>>
>>744051843
You should feel pride that they are 'mirin your girlfriends body. You get to fuck her at the end of the day, so who cares if they look? Tbh I would be uncomfortable if my friends gf was constantly nude. You should be more empathetic to them Imo.
>>
>>744058704
Not true. He can reclaim it if he just makes them look like faggots. I've been saying it this whole thread. He needs to go in there and get spit-roasted by his friends. Once they shoot their loads in him, he cleans up any semen that missed, give each of their cocks one final kiss, and ta-da! His girlfriend thinks they're all faggots.
>>
>>744059263
You've been making a lot of sense this whole thread, friendo. OP, are you even paying attention? It's the only way. The ONLY WAY.
>>
>>744059174
This, honestly. Would it be so bad if she at least let them jack off while she danced around? Maybe she could just tug them off herself, even. It's not really sex at the end of the day, but they get to feel satisfied instead of having all that sexual tension. Honestly, don't be rude, OP. Let them put the tip in a little. But not past the head. Her pussy is not your property, it's part of nature. If they just get the head in, they'll be fine. But make sure they know you're the man, hold their cocks so they can't go too deep. And maybe she can lick their asshole once. But only if they didn't cum yet. If they need to cum inside, they can go deep for ONE stroke, but that's it.

You have to draw the line somewhere...
>>
>>744051843
so your girlfriend got naked infront of your roommates and your just kept quiet like a little bitch?? HOLY FUCK, what a cuck, they're probably banging her right now
>>
File: cmc82_e0031c.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cmc82_e0031c.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>>744059757
>am OP's roommate
>can confirm
>my POV right now
>>
>>744051843
cuck
>>
This is a cuck thread in disguise
>>
File: 74b.png (45KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.png
45KB, 252x291px
>>744060046
>in disguise
>>
File: 1413645330986.jpg (552KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1413645330986.jpg
552KB, 1280x1707px
Shes a exhibitionist, not a nudist. If you dont like it you are going to have a a bad time, because most people would fucking love lucking into a relationship with one.

I only had one girl who was into that shit, pushed it so far we got in trouble for it. If you want her gone push her into doing crazy public stuff.
>>
>>744060358
>because most people would fucking love lucking into a relationship with one.
Did I read that wrong? You think most people are into a girl who's an exhibitionist?
That's simply not the case. Maybe some guys get off on it, but the vast majority don't want every asshole to stare at your girl thinking she's looking for sex.
>>
>>744060550
A girl who wont have the hang ups about sex that most women these days? Who wouldnt want that? As long as she is loyal who cares who sees her? The girl I dated got off on guys wanting her but never being able to get her, which meant getting her all kinds of riled up and then fucking me like a porn star.
>>
>>744060550
dont argue with a cuck, its a waste of time
> hurr durr im confident enough to let every guy eye-fuck and feel up my half naked gf
>>
>>744061033
Hey, Howard Stern does that. And he's not a cuck!

Oh wait...
>>
>>744060951
my gf doesnt have to dress and act like a full of daddy-issues used up whore to fuck me like a porn star...but you know, she's normal and im normal, so its understandable i dont have a fucked up relationship like you degenerates
>>
>>744061100
Once again, why are you on /b/? What drew you to this place if you're normal?

I know the stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood, and only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But still.
>>
>>744061210
calm down captain Autismo, im allowed to come here now and then and laugh at this pathetic shit
>>
>>744061326
t. closet cuck
Just embrace it faggot
>>
>>744061100
So? Some people are happy with regular sex, some never experience anything else so they dont know what they are missing. I have done plenty of stupid shit back as far as high school, like fucking a girl in my schools industral arts room during class, so I know what I enjoy.
>>
>>744061326
You're just another autismo trying to bait a fellow autismo. Shameful.
>>
Put sand on the couch. That will fix her little red wagon.
>>
>>744051843
1st rule of life, don't date any chicks too stupid to assimilate to western culture
>>
>>744056024
Come on now, peer pressure from 4 guys is more than enough to get yourself cucked
>Girls say no to me all the fucking time.
she didnt say no to you, and also, shes DEFINITELY a bad girl to go out with
1. She either doesnt realise or care about others seeing her naked, and since she "got it from her family" she either is making up excuses for attention seeking or has had a pretty messed up childhood
2. Your putting pressure on yourself and your roommates, as sexual tension is either going to get so high you two are kicked out, she gets gangbanged or she files rape claims against you lots if you get on her bad side, saying how "they made me walk around naked".
>>
>>744058649
nice retort
>>
>>744052437
>>744051843

I like that. Dominate them by fucking her good, so she wouldn't go rogue on you. You can only jerk of to you fucking your nudist girlfriend
>>
File: acz03.jpg (172KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
acz03.jpg
172KB, 796x1200px
The lack of nudist sluts here is disappointing
>>
>>
>>744051843
Has OP came back and let us know what happened?
>>
>and she smirked at me

This is the end anon
>>
>>744062852
He's crying while listening to his girl get gangbanged in the other room. Probably has music on to pretend he can't hear it.
>>
>>744063061
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE
I'VE MADE MY MISAAAAKEE
>>
>>744051843
Normally I ignore bait threads but I've grown to like the responses
If this were a real situation any non autistic person would know what to do in this situation and not go to a website where the advice is garbage.
>>
File: yt8.jpg (197KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yt8.jpg
197KB, 690x1024px
>>
File: cmnf-pix-006.jpg (168KB, 766x961px) Image search: [Google]
cmnf-pix-006.jpg
168KB, 766x961px
>>
>>744051843
Looks like you are the wrong kind of guy for her bro
>>
>>744051843
How are people falling for this bait?

If dubs the entire thread must kill themselves.
>>
>>744064716
"oh god, a hard trans"
>>
>>744051843
If this is true, leave her ass.
This girl doesn't respect you and you shouldn't respect her, she's using you and you're in a weakness spot. Tell her that you don't like it, so either she stops or she leaves for good.

But leave her for good anyway tho, she's got nothing interesting since she:
A- doesn't respect you
B- You barely have any physical exclusivity

Don't look back, find a girl that is not degenerate, thank me later.
>>
>>744051843
She's going to cheat on you stupid. Holy shit use your fucking head that is the most autistic thing I ever heard.

>3 months later
>'hurr anons feels thread my gf just dumpt me for 12 niggers on BangBros BAWWWW'

Idiot
>>
>>744052182
I rent an entire 2 story house for $650....

Surely you can get your money out the college as a refund and rent your own place? Just drive to school? Fucking autist.
>>
File: biking-165024046_f6155d603d_b.jpg (547KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
biking-165024046_f6155d603d_b.jpg
547KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>744051843
>I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

Red flag. She is not a nudist, just a whore making fun of you spitting in your face.

This is pathetic lol.
>>
>>744052687
Didnt think about that one :D
>>
>>744064992
Is that her on the side? Not much of a looker...

The center one looks like an old art teacher dude. Don't tell me *that's* her.

I just shake my head at you cringe knights. You have awful taste in women lol.
>>
Wouldn't say fucked up. But yea. You need to dump her. If it makes you that uncomfortable then there's no reason to keep it going. She obviously cares more about being who she wants to be and doesn't care about how It effects you or how that makes you feel. Get a girl who respects you OP. If she knows how it makes you feel and she keeps doing it around your roommates then most likely whether she admits it or not she loved the attention, and you don't need that shit bringing you down
>>
File: pedobear aproves.png (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear aproves.png
14KB, 225x225px
>>744064038
>>
File: nakenruss.jpg (579KB, 1488x1984px) Image search: [Google]
nakenruss.jpg
579KB, 1488x1984px
>>744065078
Man, I am just posting pics to keep the discussion going, they are just random pics

...except this one, this one is special. She stripped naked on stage in front of her whole school, and there is even a shitty low rez video of it.
>>
>>744053786
Than just walk her into your room and fuck her lmao
>>
OP is a faggot and should also walk around nude to make a point
>>
>>744064038
Moar
>>
>>744051843
Whatever you say dude
>>
File: 1113874244319.jpg (70KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1113874244319.jpg
70KB, 700x535px
>>
>>744054108
Sounds like someone's projecting
>>
File: 5a7.png (367KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
5a7.png
367KB, 680x380px
>>744051843
this shit is going to be constantly reposted all day, proably by faggy mods, just to keep this shithole moving
>>
>>744065353
>posted here are autistic works of fiction
>>
>>744065353
Good morning, I see nice cat
>>
>>744051843
My answer is you get off 4chan and start taking crazy pills because you're imaging too much shit that isn't real
>>
File: a09.jpg (449KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
a09.jpg
449KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>744051843
Personally I think of the naked body in the same way, I find cloths more sexualising alot of the time.
Though what you must remember is that majority of people in western countries do see the naked body as inherently sexual due to history and how shit developed. Its the same sort of fallacy as "because a rapist might find more temptation in skimpy clothing and majority of people can understand how therefore rape culture". I think these are the terms she might be thinking in, "because I don't see the human body as inherently sexual then it isn't", when in fact lots of people do and will regard it as such when presented with it.
I had a similar situation with an ex of mine, she wanted to do nude modeling for life drawing classes to a bunch of randoms. I asked her not to, she did it anyway AND behind my back. I only found out due to accidentally stumbling across some pictures on social media.
We broke up shortly after that, not just because of that there was a bunch of shit but the fact that she did something I explained exactly as to why I didn't want her doing it and I wouldn't do something similar then she went covertly to do it anyway kind of just made me suspicious of her character and other activities I might not be informed about.
But anyway, I suggest you talk to her before doing anything. Make it very clear alot of people will see it as sexual, make it very clear relationships are founded in sexual exclusivity, then make it even more clear that it needs to be preserved if you wish to continue. The slippery slope is real, as soon as they flirt with other guys leave them.

Actually most women are narcissistic balls of folly that will bring you down to a drab state of compromise and ill informed self conception leading you by your hedonistic impulses and eventually conquering you that way. You may think it was all worth while, then realise the only thing really gained was sporadic intense pleasure at the moment of climax, stay away from women.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHI1xqp-Rok
>>
>>744065203
Helloooo... Got any more, broder?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDECj0dQZA
>>
File: 089299076.jpg (128KB, 1205x800px) Image search: [Google]
089299076.jpg
128KB, 1205x800px
>>
>>744065203
Dude. That's her? Not much of a looker either just saying.
>>
File: image3015.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image3015.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>744065665
Of her? No I think thats the only pic, I do have the video but I think thats not hard to find anyways
>>
>>744051843
your girlfriend is a living example of a succubus.
dudes gonna end up broke and heartbroken while other guys fuck her qt qf and since you are such a cuck it will probably be pretty nice for you to sit there masurbating while she sucks 2 cocks at the same time.

haha lol dude, you fucked up bad
>>
>>744065877
>be a nudist
>wear glasses to protect the eyes
>doesnt wear clothes to protect the body
>wat
>>
File: mandy_from_bad_dueben_019.jpg (89KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
mandy_from_bad_dueben_019.jpg
89KB, 1200x906px
>>
File: mandy_from_bad_dueben_002.jpg (110KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
mandy_from_bad_dueben_002.jpg
110KB, 1200x906px
>>
>>744051843
This is 99% fake as fuck, but if not, kill her, and your roommates.
>>
>>744051843
Has op left his room and rejoined them?
He hasn't responded for quite some time now.
>>
File: 20071031-44385-7.jpg (70KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
20071031-44385-7.jpg
70KB, 470x700px
>>
Gang bang her
>>
File: attachment-79.jpg (194KB, 584x812px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-79.jpg
194KB, 584x812px
>>
>>744051843
Is that her? Post nudes.
>>
I think you should get some female nudist roommates, and see how she feels about it.
>>
File: 26988_a.png (16KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
26988_a.png
16KB, 250x187px
>>744054836
>>
stand your ground you fucking spastic, if your faggot roommates keep that shit up, put them in their place pussy
or get your own place
>>
>>744054836
this
>>
>>744051843
take this cuckLARPing back to /pol/ or wherever the fuck you crawled out from.
>>
>>744051843
Dude don't date a nudist unless you're cool with them being naked in front of other people.
>>
>>744051843
>People think this is actually real instead of an obvious cuckold fantasy thread.
>>
>>744066434
he'll come back with some bullshit about how he went to check on her and she was performing sexual acts with his roommates. guaranteed. thread is fake as fuck.
>>
>>744051843

As someone who grew up in a family of nudists, your story is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>744051843
First of all, stop calling a thot my gf. Second, get a real gf.
>>
File: 1504184035061.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504184035061.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>744051843
>>
>>744064998
This and the guy who said dont argue w cucks bc hurr durr

OP R u even serious`? Dont be a faggot a usual
>>
>>744051843
Sir your gf is a slut, nothing more to say
>>
>>744052255
Please for the love of god anon this
You'll feel much better bout yourself afterwards once you find a better, more respectable person
>>
>>744051843
Pretty creative bait
>>
>>744051843
she just wants attention like every other woman. now you've played a roll in giving her unlimited attention from your friends 24/7. well done.
>>
>>744053432
This. Get over yourself and do the nudist thing too.

Do you know how rare it is to find a woman confident about her body and without hang ups about it.

I'm guessing you're too embarrassed to whip your clothes off and be a nudist too, but you shouldn't be, she likes your naked body, so who cares what anyone else thinks. It's your house, don't be ashamed of being naked in your own house.
>>
This. Shows confidence. Go do it.
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.