[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an eagle scout anything. >I'm over 18

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (223KB, 457x322px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
223KB, 457x322px
Ask an eagle scout anything.
>I'm over 18
>>
Do you realize that the Boy Scouts were taken over by the Mormon church and essentially works to indoctrinate you?
>>
>>744044223
Yes.

I'm an atheist, I keep it quiet though.
>>
How many times did your scout leader molest you?
>>
>>744044469
0. Sometimes I wish he did though.
>>
Well this is going great
>>
any stories of molestation or other creepiness?
>>
>>744044072
>Ask an eagle scout anything.

Way to go.
>>
>>744045423
No.
>>744045461
Thanks?..
>>
>>744044072
Fellow eagle here, you planning on eventually enlisting into the military?
>>
>>744044072
Is it true that a eagle scout can kill a man with thier bare hands?
>>
Brotherhood?
>>
>>744045569
Sure am. I like being in uniform.
>>
>>744045656
Yes.
>>744045679
>>
>>744045656
well you can't get life rank without doing that first, so...
why do you think it is called life?
>>
>>744045810
This.

Or order of the arrow for those good with crossbows.
>>
>>744045810
O wow man scouts need nerf. Just too savagely op like like the Finish Ski Troopers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
>>
>>744046251
You wouldn't believe how many of my uniforms the dry cleaner couldn't get blood out of
>>
>>744044223
The Mormons are actually moving away from the boy scouts since their views on the gays don't meet up anymore. Take it from an ex-Mormon and Eagle Scout.
>>
>>744046004
if you want to get the highest rank you need to completely dispose of a body by burning it.
usually takes all night
>>
>>744046851
I had a few gay encounters in scouts. Shit was so cash

>>744047520
I'm working on this one next. I did the slaughter one involving a boar and a woman in a rack last night, had to burn my uniform afterwards
>>
>>744046851
our troop took place at a catholic church but maybe 1/10 kids were actually religious and the rest of us were atheists who just liked to go camping and set shit on fire
>>
>>744047823
I liked setting fire to shit and fucking dressed for duty from 2nd class up
>>
Fellow Eagle here

What was your Eagle Scout Project? Mine was on a WW2 ship
>>
>>744049027
Wow, mine wasn't anywhere near that cool. I would have cum in my pants.

We did a food drive for the homeless
>>
>>744044072
That's a pretty cool achievement. That's all I got, don't let the naysayers hate get to you, that's a pretty big thing you accomplished.
>>
>>744049259
that seriously counted?
that sounds like a total cop out, like when high school seniors just collect change at lunch and donate it to a charity for their senior project.
i totally used my eagle scout project as my senior project though.
fucking just walked into a teachers room, asked if he would sponsor me, gave him my binder, and he signed off on the whole thing.
for my eagle scout project i had to get tons of stone somewhere and get people to help do manual labor. a jagweed even called the cops on me. as i was leaving i saw some nature department vehicle drive to the sight but we just missed him.
i went back with some other people to show them before everything was finalized. that gigajew called them again and we, again, just missed them.
>>
>>744049659
It seriously counted. I wish we could have done something amazing, but we didn't. Good on you though, your effort is epic. You're more worthy than I am.

>>744049616
Thanks, it's something I enjoy, so negative comments bounce off me.
>>
>>744049827
I eventually want to get my son on this path but the scout troops here in Colorado springs are absolutely dead. i don't know shit about leading a troop epithet but have been thinking about joust doing it myself. He's 8, you think this is a real possibility or am I pipe dreaming? Im spent ten years in the military, 6 as an nco, I don't know how that would translate but that's my experience in leading.
>>
>>744050293
posted from phone, excuse grammar/ mispellings.
>>
>>744050293
if you were a scout you are definitely fine.
if not, you are probably still ok.
you just need to find the right balance of letting them do things themselves and doing logistics for them.
if your kid is 8 then he would still be cub scout age. look around for dens. if you cant find any, be a total creeper and visit elementary schools in the area. they, i think, sponsor dens sometimes.
i should have probably led with this, but you will want to at least see another group in action before you start yourself.
in my troop, we had different types of adult leadership over the years.
you don't want to be scarily strict. remember that it is really about fun.
you cant hold their hands and help/go easy on requirements or else your troop will have no discipline or integrity.
also, dont be a weirdo who brings religion into it. BSA only includes religion because the Mormons give them a lot of money.
>>
>>744050293
If you passed as an Eagle, it should be easy for you to get your red stripes and trained badge.
>>
>>744050739
Not religious at all. That's exactly what I wanted to do, go see some other troops and how it all works. The local one for his elementary school is non existent. There was a meeting for it only for the guy to day this scout troop downy exist anymore and we need someone to take over. No help, no examples, nothing.

I did boy scouts up until weeblo but I was super young and only remember stock car racing and other little fun events we did, I don't remember shit else beside meeting at a friend's house who's dad was the leader.

I'm legit gonna make some calls, see if i can tag along at a few meetings to see how they run and get this ball rolling.
>>
>>744051041
Good luck. Show off to me in your leader uniform.
>>
>>744044072
you get that sick knife?
>>
>>744051332
Lol I honestly will. You have a throw away account? ill send it when it happens.
>>
File: RHHbzFw.jpg (43KB, 584x444px) Image search: [Google]
RHHbzFw.jpg
43KB, 584x444px
>>744051041
yeah, you were in cub scouts.
it is pretty fun, gives some preparation for boy scouts, and hooks you up with some friends.
I think you should, and i dont know your situation so it might be pointless, check out what schools your kid will be going into. try to join a den (or is it pack? it's pack right?) that will funnel kids into that school. well, you can ship your kid off to a pack from a different school, but you will want him to eventually go to school with those kids.
yeah, avoid groups that are basically normalizers for special kids. they are a pointless experience for normies
here is a picture of a half horse- half centaur, just for fun.
>>
>>744051589
did you see the cane?
fucking pimp af.
>>
File: 20170903_030124.jpg (374KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_030124.jpg
374KB, 800x800px
>>744044072

>second class
>>
>>744051696
a lot of minorities join troops, get scout on day one, get tenderfoot in a couple months, then second class after like a year, then drop out.
second class for life
>>
>>744051628
Hang your dick out of it and all. I will cheer for you, anon.

[email protected]

Feel free to show off in your other uniforms too ;)
>>
>>744051628
I'll email you my kik username too if you hit me up.
>>
Scout scout
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>eagle scout
>>
>>744049659
Think that is bad? We had one person take care of a field at the church where the meeting were held. They basically cut the grass and now is totally grown back. And the last one was playing Smash and raising money to buy toys for a hospital.
>>
>>744054881
I have played smash with other eagles
>Smash the prostate in
>>
I'm 35, is it to late for me to be a scout? Bushcraft is getting boring alone.
>>
>>744056901
Seriously, I'm serious.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.