[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (318KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318KB, 750x837px
what happened?
>>
>>744015953
SJWs got so comfy in their niche little circles that they underestimated the power of rural America.
>>
>>744015953
they polled only libtards and university kids (who dont vote)
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>744015953
HuffPo, like all leftists, are complete and utter idiots.

Simple.
As.
That.
>>
>>744015953
democracy died on 11/9. Where were you?
>>
>>744016656

This
>>
>>744015953
They kept vilifying the right so nobody admitted to Huff post analysts they were voting for Trump.
>>
Also Huff Post is fake news that's why.
>>
>>744015953

reality.
>>
>>744015953
Technically, she did win---- the popular vote and by a wide margin.

Trump won because of the electorial college.

He's not accomplished much in his time in office, has ruined the image of the US globally, has galvanized the devide between the shrinking conservatives and the ever growing liberal parties, and possibly could throw the US into another war with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>744015953
democratic apathy paired with an alt-right surge, throw in some international espionage to make the shit cake that was the previous presidential election cycle.
>>
>>744015953
Pokemon GO to the polls didn't work
>>
>>744015953

The russians
>>
>>744016656

>The power of rural america

Russian hackers, it's spelled Russian Hackers
>>
>>744015953
Obviously fake news
>>
File: KaLiw2F - Copy.png (340KB, 960x540px)
KaLiw2F - Copy.png
340KB, 960x540px
>>744015953
Giving you a serious answer.

The media and polling groups literally did not care about the fact that majority of the Americans are lower class having a wage around only 40k.

They did not care that "working class" is not only had stagnant wages since late 70s, but also now have to compete in the low skill job market with illegals and youth.

They did not care Obama care was a Republican think tank made plan and actually increased the burden of many lower income families.

They did not care American foreign policy is influencing the country negatively through social program cuts and reduced education investment.

So that's the source of Trump's hidden voters.

In comparison, Le Pen, the French version of Trump (policy wise, not personality), did not win is because French's income inequality is almost none existent comparing to US. French also have a comprehensive social programs and good investment in education.

So Trump is the result of a corrupted economic system that bled lower class dry for the past almost 40 years. If Hillary actually won, and implement her plans to actually invade Syria and whatever's left of Mid east none US ally muslim countries and continuing to create cover for the bad economic system. Things would be much worse in a decade. Because remember, 40% of the country's poor as fuck. If they start political unrest, it will be a revolution.
>>
>>744019722
>and possibly could throw the US into another war with nuclear weapons.

>it's Trmp's fault NK is dickwaving with nukes
>>
>>744020112
household income of 40k, that is, meaning an individual's wage's only 20k or less per year. That's just fucking pathetic considering the current price level.
>>
>>744020131
NK already had nukes before 2016, NK's dickwadding with missiles. NK's outside military intervention few years ago when they've successfully detonated their first nuke.
>>
File: trump-fire-and-fury.png (578KB, 1015x546px) Image search: [Google]
trump-fire-and-fury.png
578KB, 1015x546px
>>744020131
>>
>>744020064
proof, its spelled proof.
>>
>>744015953
The fucking Amish won this election
>>
>>744020112
republican think tank?
the same republicans you call stupid?
>>
>>744020419

It's coming
>>
>>744020131
sure kid
>>
>>744020520
any day now kid, any day.
asshole.
>>
>>744020064
Citation needed. Because as I've seen, there was more collusion between Podesta the pedo and Hillary's campaign, and State Dept, and Clinton Foundation, then there was between Trump and Russia. The reason we aren't hearing about it as much is the same reason the vote recount was cancelled after the election. It was threatening to expose the dirty tricks Dems use to try and consolidate power into their hands.

I found it interesting that in the Michigan counties they were wanting recounted, they asked it to be stopped as soon as it came to light that more votes were cast, then there were registered voters in that county, and that they were all votes for Hillary.
>>
>>744020316
what's your point? are you saying that if trump didn't say that then north korea won't nuke the US?
>>
File: cnn.jpg (85KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
85KB, 602x594px
>>744020064
>>
>>744020673
you should follow up with a citation to your citation request dude
>>
>>744020673
The FBI?

Also, you mean the pizza shop conspiracy?
>>
File: citation needed.jpg (37KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
citation needed.jpg
37KB, 400x220px
>>744020788
>>
>>744020746

>dick waving
>>
>>744020514
What? where did I call republican stupid in my post? Obamacare, aka Romneycare, was a product of Heritage Foundation.

Are you misunderstanding me? Or are you shit fucking dumb?
>>
as elections near polls start using likely voter models. Which means they poll people who voted in the last election. New voter participation was huge. Which meant that those polls were fairly meaningless.
>>
>>744015953
They under estimated how fucking dumb people can people can be. They literally thought she laughed about 1,000 Americans dying in Benghazi while waiting for Obama to bring by little kids for them to rape from a Pizza Joint, all of which were on emails she deleted and should've been killed for.

Obama's fault for not disclosing Trump being in bed with the Russians, tho. At least now Mueller has the evidence of how deep Trump was in with Putin and Oligarchs.
>>
>>744020520
>It's coming
if there were ANYthing, it would have been leaked ages ago. sorry kid, you've been lied to by the fags on cnn and msnbc
>>
>>744019722
Do you think the electoral college should be done away with?
>>
>>744015953
I remember seeing a pic of a CNN poll where they just left out the data for males from 20-50 or something like that.
Also those extremely high percentage predictions probably lulled a lot of Clinton supporters into thinking they didn't need to bother voting. If they were projecting a tight race and telling everyone it was important that they get out and vote, it might have turned out differently.
>>
>>744020064
its was proven the DNC "hack" could only have been a leak the files where copies locally, it was physically impossible for the file to have been downloaded over the internet
>>
>>744020779
>>744020673
>>744020611

>Paul Manafort
>Jared Kushner
>Roger Stone
>Felix Sater
>Michael Flynn
>Trump Jr.

>Totally nothing to see here guys. Pay NO attention to the mounting context of collusion and deception
>>
>>744021247
not the poster you're replying to, but yes
>>
>>744019722
We do not elect by a notional popular vote. Winning that, or the most counties, or anything else is not winning the election.

We elect by winning the majority of the electoral college. That is not a technicality, it is the only thing that matters in a US Presidential election. It literally and solely defines who wins the election.

She didn't win, sorry.
>>
>>744021410
Why?
>>
>>744021215

It's called establishing context, an investigationnof this scope takes time, warrants, subpoenas, gigabytes of data and rooms full of forms.

You've watched too much tv where theres a smoking gun hidden in the desk.
>>
>>744019330
what happened on november 9th?
>>
>>744021394
All fake news to distract us from all the winning! Why do they hate America and Trump?
>>
>>744015953
>what happened?

The Jew (((media))) was delusional.
>>
>>744019722

He's no Clinton, so every day in office is a triumph on that fact alone.

TRUMP 2020
>>
>>744015953
>what happened?
People got a taste of what journalism propaganda and dishonesty is. Only because Trump won. If he didn't, everyone would still be oblivious. Only reason I wanted that fucker to win.

>>744019330
>Using the same voting system since forever
>Democracy died when the results didn't go my way
You're making us all look foolish, just stop.
>>
>>744021339
Yeah, it was that one DNC staffer who was "robbed" and killed but still had his wallet, watch, phone, etc when his body was found. Assange confirmed that he knew who gave him the files and that it didn't come from Russia.
Old news.
>>
>>744015953
98.1% of the press are Democrats, most of whom contribute to the Democrats, and believe their own propaganda. They would cite biased polls, and print the above to discourage Republicans. They were then surprised Republicans came out to vote.
>>
>>744020673
Technically, it is possible (though extremely unlikely and I don't think this is what happened) to have more voters n a Presidential election than are registered. Not widely known, but prior registration cannot be required for Presidential elections.
>>
>>744020788
Podesta just recently found several thousand more emails detailing his work for Russia that he somehow misplaced when they came under subpoena.

But let's cut through all the bullshit so we are not here flaming each other. If the laws of this nation were to be applied no matter who it is, Hillary destroying her hard drives AFTER they were subpoenaed by the FBI and DOJ is in fact a felony of high standing. Add to the fact that she admitted to doing it, and the deletion of over thirty thousand emails, regardless of whether they were personal or not is a felony. She would be in prison right now, with no hopes of being president ever. So let's snip at each other so that you can dance around the fact that your gal admitted she committed a felony and was let go because she was found to be to stupid to realise what she did was wrong. Which I find incredulous since she was a practicing attorney and knew from professional experience that destroying evidence under subpoena is a big FUCK NO.
>>
>>744021566
Literally we know what happened.

>Russia wants to fuck with America and China to reassert Global Dominance
>they realize Trump is a greedy corrupt fuck who Americans are literally dumb enough to vote for

>allegedly, piss video (Very likely if you know the fetish, Trump is the perfect person to want this fetish)

>Trump and his people get in bed with the Russians
>millions of dollars exchanged
>psyops used to change public opinion, including election hacks involving data obtained and Kushner's 'data team' leveraging said data
>more money flowing will all of his subordinates, and routine meetings set up as 'policy discussions about non-election subjects (business deals, adoptions, fundraiser, etc.)

Mueller has it all. IRS brought in is never a good sign.
>>
>>744015953
>liberal media polls liberal candidate as likely victor

actual polls were within margin of error. different sources stretched them to fit their narrative. go figure

in other news, conservative media regularly polls trump's approval rating around 45%+ percent when in reality it's in the low 30s at best, and as low as 20% among the 18-30 crowd. who'dathunk?

itt: trumplings can't into critical thinking skills and resort to "LURBRUL TEERZ KEKMAGA" circlejerking.
>>
>>744021532
Anyone?
>>
>>744021823
>They were then surprised Republicans came out to vote.
We have NO clue how many republicans did not go to vote because the constant polls and shit were designed to discourage them from doing so.
I have at least 5 friends who cba to vote and said fuck it, he ain't winning anyway. And I'm not from USA.
>>
>>744020799
No I'm talking every person who went to that fuckers island should be lined up and shot for being a peso. That includes Trump and everyone else. Since we live in a guilt by association type of society. But Podesta the pedo went the most damn near. And have you seen the man's art collection? It's a loli lovers wet dream
>>
>>744021532

because the person he wanted to win, didn't.
>>
>>744022083
Can we shoot Ted Cruz for being a serial killer?

Literally the same amount of evidence for him as Podesta being a pedo.
>>
File: fdsafewfasd.jpg (51KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
fdsafewfasd.jpg
51KB, 600x489px
>>744015953

>>744010000
>>744011111
>>
>>744022080
I wanted to vote for him, but I didn't want to take off from work to do it if he wasn't going to win anyway. You can bet I'll be there for the 2018 and 2020 elections, though.
>>
>>744021665
>People got a taste of what journalism propaganda and dishonesty is

cnn and wapo numbers at record highs. trumpcucks are noisier what with their twatter in chief tweeting dumb shit constantly, sure, but they've never trusted anything even remotely moderate or left leaning in the first place, and the only "propaganda and dishonesty" that's come to mainstream attention is the ridiculousness of conservative "media" like breitbart.

>inb4 during and after "muh (((MSM)))" shit/pol/sting
>>
>>744022356
Literally not an excuse, faggot.
>>
>>744015953
fake news
>>
>>744021941
>Within margin of error
yes they fixed them in the last few hours to save face and stay 'within margin of error'. Fucking liar (what did I expect anyway)
>in other news, I continue trusting the same things that got owned in the first place
It's always funny when people who lack critical thinking skills are the first to accuse others of it. I don't blame you though, whoever throws the first punch usually wins. Like 98,1% of times. Hahaha.
>>
>>744022080
Well, it is also possible that Democrats didn't go to the polls because it looked like Hillary would win anyway.

I talked to one guy who agreed that both candidates were terrible, but that he was going to vote for Trump because of the judicial nominations.
>>
>>744022430
Kinda hard for me to feel guilty about it when my candidate won anyway. I hate to think how anyone who stayed home instead of voting for Hillary might feel, though.
>>
>>744022630
What's better, as a Hillary supporter, is all the Bernie or Bust fags. They are so asspained right now.

They still try to say Hillary would've been worse.
>>
>>744022282
Podesta art.

Art is a window into a person's soul. To know what art a person likes, is a prime indicator f what they like in real life.

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/11/26/sick-lets-revisit-the-podesta-penchant-for-pedophilic-cannibalistic-and-satanic-art/#sthash.3g4YFOPu.dpbs
>>
>>744022356
>I wanted to vote for him
Yep, you more or less prove my point. I'm sure there's a staggering amount of people who simply did not bother to vote. All the democrats I know did however, because they wanted to feel part of what they thought was a guaranteed win.

>>744022399
Sorry but you make no sense.
>>
>>744022915
Literally not true.
>>
>>744022586
>it is also possible
It is, but personally I know none. They all wanted to contribute to the 'landslide'. Of course my experience may not match the general population, yet it gives a hint.
We'll never know for sure.
>>
>>744023052
What part exactly?

And of course if you don't want to be known as a mouth breather, proof
>>
>>744022863
Hillary definitely would have been worse. I'd rather a moron fucks everyone over relatively proportionally than another clinton to go all jew on our asses.
>>
>>744022542
>yes they fixed them in the last few hours to save face and stay 'within margin of error'
>reality doesn't fit my narrative so I'll call it lies

jesus christ you (((msm))) spouting conspiratards are fucking stupid.

>in other news, I continue trusting the same things that got owned in the first place
take your strawman back to /pol/ where they accept that juvenile nonsense as a real argument, you dumb fucking containment board leak.
>>
>>744023052
>literally

GTFO Reddit
>>
File: 1481606930033.jpg (85KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1481606930033.jpg
85KB, 600x816px
>>
>>744022915
what does alex jone's semen taste like, anyway?
>>
File: saudi.jpg (615KB, 677x1056px)
saudi.jpg
615KB, 677x1056px
>>744023260
Well, if she had won, Obama care wouldn't have been repealed, we'd have a wall funded, the tax code would've been fixed, and the economy would've been weakening. Oh, and the news would've been filled with daily scandals involving inappropriate emails.

Thank God none of that happened.
>>
>>744015953

>You ask what happened
>Pic from Huffington Post
>>
>>744023052
My bad, it's his brothers art. But Johnny likes the same artists and is known to have bought pieces from the same artists, so I can easily imagine that it follows the same lines as his brothers collection.

You guys wanna say where there's smoke there's fire.....
>>
>>744023493
>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.

FAKE NEWS! SAD!
>>
>>744021339
i know the story you're talking about. the list of assumptions that would make it "impossible" was fucking ridiculous. it assumed:
-The data was directly downloaded to Russia, not cached on a local computer controlled from Russia,
That it took place from a consumer-grade connection,
That even if the first wasn't true, the receiving computer in Russia was also on a consumer grade connection.
So if both of those were true, then it was impossible; but there's no evidence either of those are in fact true.
The transfer speeds would be entirely possible if done from a computer connected directly to a backbone.
>>
>>744023537
Where did I quote that sack of shit? Nice try at deflection there retard. A for effort, but you failed many times trying to stand up
>>
>>744023537
>Jone's
>>
>>744023634
So Weiner gets caught multiple times and contributes to her loss, and he isn't killed. Podestra is raping kids in a pizza joint's basement and the proof is his art collection?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.