[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hows this mix sounding? already fixd everything that i heard

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

hows this mix sounding?
already fixd everything that i heard myself.
https://clyp.it/di4thbq3
>>
fuck off back to >>>/mu/ Samuel
>>
>>743994550
i escaped mu
>>
too much reverb on the snare imo
>>
>>743995170
i cant lessen it without taking every drum's reverb with it, bc its from the drum plugin's room chanel
>>
bump pls
>>
>>743995740
goofed, that's why you gotta put them on different tracks
>>
>>743996262
its not possible
>>
>>743994161
Vocals are too quiet, they should stand out more than the rest.
>>
>>743995740
yes it is you stupid fucking cunt, take this and apply it to whatever shitty cracked copy of Fruity Loops you're using

http://kineticnorth.com/userfiles/Gilgamesh/ReaperEZD/
>>
>>743996934
thanks, will bring them up a little bit. do they stand out more, or less, at specific parts of the song?
>>
>>743997103
im not using fruitloops im using reaper
the ezd is all routed already. thing is, its not possible to decrease the snare's level on the room channel.
>>
>>743997303
you really are a stupid fucking cunt, you know that
>>
>>743997594
you are a dumb pretentious retard
>>
>>743997728
learn to use your fucking gear you brazilian favela scum
>>
>>743997919
what i am missing mr burger?
>>
Bass track is too loud
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (7KB, 174x69px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
7KB, 174x69px
>>743998147
fuck 4chan
>>
Acoustic and electric sound like they are fighting, when they really should sound like they're married. Get the timing tighter, and also the electric sounds like garbage, eq it to find a pocket or re record it with a different tone/mic position
>>
>>743999113
but is gay marriage allowed on guitars?
kek
will tighten them on the daw, like i did on the bass
which frequencies you hear to be eq'd?
>>
>>743999636
It just sounds like the position of the guitar eq in the high mid isn't really grabbing the fundamental. It should sound sweet but it sounds too direct to me, like you just plugged it right into the computer or something, knowwhatimean? You have to sweep around to find the spot where it should fit.
>>
>>743999857
ah i understand
so i do a cut on the annoying high mid frequency and add a boost where it sounds best
>>
>>743994161
GOOD JOB SAMUEL
>>
>>743994161
The accordian could be a little louder.
>>
>>743994161
Dude, is that you singing? You sound like Nirvana!!!1
>>
>>744001254
is that a good thing
think ill do a nirvana cover

>>744001081
thanks anon

>>744001139
thanks will see it
>>
This is actually great, i agree that the vocals are not standing out enough, send the corrected version.
>>
>>744001889
do you can master?

im applying the corretions willk take just a bit
>>
>>743994161
Acoustic seems over compressed. All I hear is "click the clickety click click"
Bass is way too loud.

And just my personal taste: I like drums that have way louder peak. The should always stay above everything else. I just like that sound. Think of everything 80ies (except for 80ies reverb :/ )
>>
>>744001983

what does

'do you can master"

mean?
>>
9 posters. Keep kissing your own ass OP. Every one saying it's great is you
>>
>>744002129
its not an acoustics its the electric miked right in front of the pick. i added it to add an acoustic feel since its originally an acoustic song
will louden the drums

>>744002269
"mastering" is a audio process
said it because i guessed you produced stuff
>>
You still suck Yusef Islam.
>>
>>744002729
who is ysef islam
>>
Vocals up a bit, Drums sound fine to me, The bass level is fine but the tone is too boomy, put a bit of ~ ~100hz high pass on the bass track.
>>
>>744002548
The drums are fine actually. It's just my taste. Your mix has a nice 90ies vibe. But I personally would always go for an 80ies approach and turn them up (and everything else down - that is important!)

I do not think that this mic position worked. The guitars are more than just overdriven, they are distorted. For me it sounded like an overcompressed acoustic because I could not connect that sound to the electric. Now it feels unnatural to me. And I am someone playing lots of unplugged electric guitar.
>>
>>744002548
"do you can master"

I wasn't sure whether you were asking whether I master or whether I can master.

I don't tho

I really like your song tho.
>>
>>744003152
thanks

>>744003185
they really arent overdriven the gain is really low on the amp, its probably the harsh mic position, on the very center of the speaker.
how do i do the acoustic picking sound then
>>
>>744004497
On the upper part of the neck! Try it. Strum a chord and move your ear just below your fretting hand. This will be louder than on the body.

What kind of speakers are your using for your electrics? Are you happy with the tone? Is it what you wanted to achieve? The gainy structure is there. Does not matters if it is overdriven, distorted or mic position.
>>
File: 1444077548074.jpg (236KB, 1078x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1444077548074.jpg
236KB, 1078x1067px
>>743994161
Kill yourself. You are retard.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.