[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been tortured? What's the worst form of torture

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

Have you ever been tortured?
What's the worst form of torture that leaves no permanent damage?
>>
Being an active /b/ user...
>>
>>743962577
Second.
>>
File: image_58.jpg (27KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
image_58.jpg
27KB, 510x498px
>>743962229
Waterboarding is pretty bad, but you might die if done wrong, and that qualifies as permanent damage i'd say.
>>
>>743963343
have you experienced it?
>>
>>743962229
>What's the worst form of torture that leaves no permanent damage?
It's hard to beat waterboarding, really, because it leaves extremely few traces, very rarely result in permanent damage, and is extremely simple to do, requiring nothing but what is essentially household materials.

There's worse things, but they all leave some form of permanent or semi-permanent damage.
>>
>>743963429
Not him, but I have. It's fucking horrific. I've almost drowned once, and it's pretty much the same exact experience, except it doesn't fucking stop.
>>
>>743963780
Isnt electric shock worse? I assume there's a certain amount you can inflict without causing burns but still hurting
>>
>>743963875
fucking hell, why did you get water boarded?
>>
A bar of soap in a sock soaked in water. Hurts like fuck but no bruises.
>>
>>743963941
is that some makeshift prison weapon?
>>
>>743963911
not the dude you're replying to, but probably SERE school.
>>
>>743963941
>Hurts like fuck but no bruises.
Learn how the body works and stop reading bullshit online/watching shit TV.
>>
>>743964133
Honestly I dont understand why they even go through that. I dont think any American SF has ever been captured since the vietnam war anyway
>>
>>743964171
this. anything blunt force will fuck someone up, of course it'll leave bruises.
>>
>>743963911
Training. It was voluntary, and I'm always up for shit like that, just to try it. 1/10 do not want, would not volunteer again.

It was just a couple of buckets, but it felt like an eternity, because your body goes into this defence mode where everything slows down and you remember every detail, JUST like the time I almost drowned as a kid, except even more disorienting because you're partially upside down and everything is dark.

Getting subjected to it for real, for even an hour or even 30 minutes must be a fucking horror, and apparently it's possible to stress people out until the heart gives in.

>>743963885
Electric shocks can easily give nerve damage and or brain injury, or even spinal injury due to contracting muscles. I haven't been tortured with it, but funny story, I've actually been electrocuted. Never thought my experiences as a kid would be relevant to a thread on torture.

But yeah, I mean, academically, electric shock torture can be worse, but it's also harder to do properly, and more easily result in permanent injury or death if not administered properly. Repeat electric torture quickly fucks you up for sure, too, so in relation to what OP asked for, waterboarding is still the way to go.
>>
>>743963973
>is that some makeshift prison weapon?
yes it is
>>
>>743962229
Torture that doesn't do permanent damage?

>psychological torture leaves no physical marks. It's the best to do to people
>>
>>743964459
Sounds useful if you dont have any real weapons around, but you also gotta have the skill to spin it and strike whoever you're fighting.
>>
>>743964418
thats some scary shit even if you volunteered for it. Army training?
>>
>>743962229

Waking up every morning having to deal with arrogant retard semi-ape chimp things that believe the are gods gift to the universe on the regular is torture enough. The human species is fucking retarded as fuck.
>>
>>743964489
this pretty much

for physical you cant top some good waterboarding
>>
i'm married, every waking moment of my life with that bitch is torture
>>
>>743964656
3edgy5me
>>
>>743964586
Nah, although I know people that's gone through it in army training, such as the guy that was demonstrating. It was on a nationalist summer camp, after/during a panel on interrogation and interrogatoon techniques, where the subject of enhanced interrogation came up and we discussed it. There was this old romanian guy there too, who actually had to leave the area because he couldn't deal with it, because he was apparently tortured as a prisoner under communism and, supposedly, waterboarding was on the menue.
>>
>>743964489
>>743964831
Good psychological torture in captivity or for interrogation purposes almost necessitates physical torture or prolonged duress.
>>
>>743965027
>nationalist summer camp
You did get me interested in this. Would you say what country this was in? Also are you involved in nationalist activism? I heard you need to be quite /fit/ to be involved in these. If you have a disposable email or kik id really like to know more
>>
>>743965123
that's why the cops leave people in freezing cold, brightly lit cells all day/night and then yell at you and try to scare you into working with them later. some people crack.
>>
>prolonged duress
>>
I've torture people, never been torture I have been working in espionage for about 6 years now, ripping nails out was the only thing that really ever got to me
>>
>>743962229
I was invited to a cookout at my friend's house. He and I are great friends and we have mutual friends. But his wife is a stupid cunt. So I went, but I had to endure hours of the most insanely stupid conversation imaginable without being able to scream "DIE YOU STUPID CUNT DIE!".
It was torture. Absolutely.
>>
>>743962229
When u ask a chick that is model quality on a date and she says yes and is very enthusiastic but then she just stops talking to you. Youbare verbally held hostage, if you try to be nice you come accross as a slimy creep, when you try to be direct or alpha you come accross as an unstable impatient ass hole.
>>
>>743962229
Well it was not a torture, but it certainly felt like one. It's called urethral swab, it's a test for STDs. You have to go to the test in the morning, before taking a leak, in order to provide better results. So you have to pee badly as you arrive. The examination is about taking tissue sample from the inner sides of the urethra, by swabbing it with various sizes of cotton swabs. I think there was four swabs, two thinner ones, which had heads about quarter the size of a normal swab, but the bigger were about twice the usual size. So the nurse holds your poor penis in her hands, and jams the swab down into it, while giving a few twists along the way. In my case this was done four times. It was the worse pain I felt so far. I mentioned that you arrived with a full bladder. Well now peeing hurts as much as if glass shard were in your urethra. This pain lasted for almost two weeks, and was afraid of taking a leak for about a month.
>>
>>743965634
Thankfully Im a virgin and dont have this problem.
>>
>>743965128
>Would you say what country this was in?
Sweden, but I know there are similar things in many other countries. This was a couple of years ago, though.

Do note that what I describe isn't "normal" for a "nationalist summer camp", however. It just came up, and wasn't "2 PM - Waterboarding". We happened to get on the topic and have a person with experience (and as it turned out, more than one, unfortunately).

>Also are you involved in nationalist activism?
I was, I'm not really, anymore, unless we're counting "arguing on the internet". At the moment I'm trying to focus on studying and getting into higher academics, which is, sure, partially ideological, but partly just because I want to work with something where I can spend my life learning. But I still try to keep track of things, and I know a lot of activists, met a lot of people, and I wouldn't trade those experiences and the activism for the world, and I actually really, really miss it sometimes. If you're thinking about getting into activism, I really recommend it, but just be realistic about it, it shouldn't be idealized, and there'll always be people you're going to fucking hate for some reason or another.

>I heard you need to be quite /fit/ to be involved in these.
Depends on country and organization, and the type of camp. There's no set mould, really. But far, far, faaaar from everyone is /fit/. If you're not fit, most will accept you as long as you're at least trying to *get* fit. It's about self-improvement, not about being superior and sitting on it.

And to be fair, I'm pretty far from fit myself.

>cont
>>
>>743965664
I was clean so it was entirely unnecessary. Later I found out, that almost everything can be diagnosed from blood, and this examination is only there to fend off old people, who like to visit the doctors for a chat.
>>
File: 1495413969804.jpg (48KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495413969804.jpg
48KB, 320x300px
>>743962577
Dubs of truth
>>
how about tickling? leaves no scars but ceritainly is torture
>>
>>743965128
>cont
>If you have a disposable email or kik id really like to know more
Nope, don't really have anything like that. Really, though, get Discord if you haven't got it, and start digging into some nationalist servers. There's a lot of trash and a lot of knuckle-draggers, and there's a lot of hangarounds and a lot of people that don't know much, but there's also really knowledgeable people, and tons of people that want to learn, and tons of activists, good and bad. If you're interested in getting involved, getting access to literature, checking out organizations in your country or near you, or talk to people that might have experience with setting up such things, that's where I'd start today.

For example, the Nordic Resistance Movement has an international Discord server up. Never been a member (for various reasons), but it's got a lot of people:
/74BwCB/

>>743965197
>that's why the cops leave people in freezing cold, brightly lit cells all day/night and then yell at you and try to scare you into working with them later. some people crack.
...and this is pretty much how we went from "Discussion on interrogation techniques" to "Anyone want to try get waterboarded?".

You've not lived until you've been thrown into a one-man cell with three people and a rubber/foam bed for one, with the lights on, a full fucking night, without water.
>>
File: GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png (37KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png
37KB, 698x493px
i met a guy off grindr. he tied me up, which i consented to. he waterboarded me, which i did not consent to.

kind of put me off bondage.
>>
>>743966241
Well unless the safe word was BLBUUBLRRGHBBLUBLUBLUB, how the fuck was he supposed to know?
>>
>>743962229
>Have you ever been tortured?
Went to a friends once to watch TV, fucker watched nothing but Fox News and Family Guy
>>
>>743966096
>tickle first
>then waterboard
>leave in a lit room until morning, without food or water
Repeat for two days, and then just don't show up for the third. Then give food/water and turn the lights off.

Repeat.
>>
>>743966241
fags ruin everything
>>
>>743966890
This
>>
>>743966890
tickling is more of a mental torture then anything
>>
>>743964418
It's actually much easier to control electricity.

What you're describing where you get "nerve damage" or "brain injury via electrical shock" is extremely easy to avoid. You can usually put quite a high voltage through a human as long as the amperage is low enough to not disrupt the nerves (heart).

It only takes about 5 ma across the heart to defib you. But you can put 10,000 volts through 1 ma and really ruin your fucking day.

Even if you're not trying to taze the person (create a high enough amperage to lock up their muscles), I'm pretty sure that you could cause more than enough discomfort to get plenty of information out of them if you were persistent about it.

Try out a TENS unit some time. They're purpose build medical tools. They won't cause damage to your nerves or anything but if you fuck around with it you can definitely get a proper jolt.
>>
>>743967500
Actually tickling triggers pain receptors. To your brain it's the same as being injured. It's just not consistently effective across all people.
>>
>>743967938
does it matter where the cables are connected or will the whole body feel pain regardless?
>>
>>743968069
Anyways, it's still good for torture, assuming the person is ticklish
>>
>>743963941
>but no bruises.
try it sometime, kiddo.
>>
File: 1501290624560.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1501290624560.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>743965027
>nationalist summer camp
>nationalist camp
>>
>>743962229
thin, quick whips to the back of the shins while standing on the toes. this hurts like a bitch, and it hurts for a long time too. Careful with this one tho, cuz it leaves bruises
>>
File: 148847_orig.jpg (97KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
148847_orig.jpg
97KB, 450x250px
>be me
>parents are muslim
>i don't really care i'm mostly atheist meself
>arabs doing random shit in Israel again
>midnight sounds outside
>soldiers storming my apartment
cont?
>>
>>743962229
american cuisine
>>
>>743968467
this sounds elaborate, how did you learn this?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.