[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys know how to use Sprite and cough syrup to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2753.jpg (55KB, 321x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.jpg
55KB, 321x960px
Do any of you guys know how to use Sprite and cough syrup to get high? I heard about that being a thing people can do and want to try it. Does anyone know how to do it and if there is any specific kind of cough syrup you need or anything like that? Thanks
>>
>>743930808
I'm black, so I'll just go ahead and call you a nigger
for using hydrocodine and sprite. Most nigger thing I've heard all day.
>>
I'm curious too. Is it possible to extract codeine from vicodin so it doesn't have acetaminophen and purple drank can be made?
>>
>>743930949
I'm brand new to the whole getting high thing, man. I heard about it from a friend of mine and want to try it.
>>
>>743930808
are you fucking talking about purple drank?
>>
>>743931050
You sound like you know more than I do. How do you make it?
>>
>>743930808

http://purpledranksizzurp.com/
>>
>>743930808
try dxm its pretty intense. drink one of those medium sized bottles of robotussin dm cough or whatever its called.
>>
>>743931353
don't tell people to do this, a lot of that syrup has other stuff in it that can hurt you.
>>
>>743931507
yeah nevermind. dont do that. i have done this though i was wrecked for too long. i wouldnt do it again but i was an experience
>>
>>743931507
Yeah, I'm trying to find a high that's pretty safe and easy to get a hold of
>>
>>743931637
Weed
>>
1 part cough syrup 4 parts sprite
>>
>>743931637
marijuana
>>
called "lean" well what niggers call it atlesat anyways I will not recommend it you because this shit is 10x worse than heroin but hey if you want just go to google and type in how to make lean. But from prior experience all I know is that you get cough medicine and put in some jolly ranchers but, like I said agian I would NOT recommend doing it, shit makes you more retarded than nasa its self
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>743930949
timestamp faggot
>>
>>743931771
>>743931818
I don't know anyone that can get me that.
>>
>>743931151
It's not worth it, m8.

if you really want to know just go on duckduckgo and ask and there's plenty of answers
>>
>>743931637
fresh nutmeg. a lot of it, eat it
>>
>>743931637
The syrup isn't normal cough syrup

It's got codeine in it which is a painkiller. So the syrup and sprite is basically the ghetto version of taking a painpill

Dxm is over the counter in coughsyrups. It's bad for you and is almost always now paired with deadly things.
>>
>>743931889
this does work
>>
>>743931850
If I only did it once, would I be okay?
>>
>>743931889
grind it up
>>
>>743931637
http://www.salviadragon.com/what-states-are-salvia-legal-in/

http://www.salviadragon.com/
>>
>>743931879
Yeah you do.

Trust me man you do.unless you are 13 then maybe. But anyone older and if you have any hobbies or friends one of them will and just not talk about it.

Been in your situation when I was younger and trust me man someone out there does
>>
>>743931999
Nigger if u can't find weed you can't find the right cough syrup

This isn't Wal-Mart cough syrup
>>
just go walk around the hood man, ask around. have a fist full of cash visible and ask the sketchy looking fellas if they have any drugs
>>
>>743932169
I'd rather not have to go through another person. That's why I want to dry something I can just get and make myself under the raidar
>>
>>743932169
If he's 13 he could get his wisdom teeth removed and hide pain killers and ask for another bottle two weeks after.
>>
>>743931637
Canabis/Marijuana, whatever you want to call it.
>>
in all seriousness man try nutmeg. it gets you really high for a long time. make sure your parents are gone out for a night or w/e
>>
Omg why are you faggots talking about weed and Salvia. That stuff is everywhere. Op and myself asked about making codeine drinks. if you aren't sharing how to make it, don't post.
>>
>>743932326
Then you have 0 good options that won't hurt you.

Dxm fucked my depth perception up for a 2hike after only a few times.so have fun being stupid just because your an antisocial pussy
>>
>>743932516
If you are too stupid to figure out how to pour codeine into soda

You might drown. Try a simpler drug first like Tylenol or caffeine.
>>
>>743932516
like stated above if he cant find fuckin grass he sure isn't finding some RX fucking cough medecine
>>
>>743932504
How much do I need?
>>
>>743932516
Found you a video to show you how to pour it

Be sure to note the fact he is using a cup and not a pasta strainer. That's the tricky 0art

https://youtu.be/6Gq802OZfP4
>>
File: 1502878307841.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1502878307841.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>743932315
>Ask sketchy people for drugs with a wad of cash in your hand
Thanks for the laugh anon, dumbest thing I've heard all week
>>
>>743932750
google it man i dunno exactly. it has to be fresh tho not that powdered dried shit. it was a really heavy high, i did it years ago. kinda made me feel sick for a little bit but it went away.
>>
>>743932750
Nutmeg is toxic in tripping doses. Take dxm cough syrup before it.... Holy shot kids are fuckin dumb
>>
>>743932662
I want to extract only the codeine from my vicodin which has acetaminophen. (which I don't want in the drink.) think before you post, you baked piece of garbage.
>>
Buy an ass load of morning glory seeds from the plant store. Find out which are best. Buy a lot..
Crush the seeds and mix it in a pint of strong liquor, like 151 proof rum or something. Let it sit in the dark for a couple weeks. drink it, have fun. It also helps if you filter the seed shit out before you drink it
>>
>>743933019
You asked how do I mix two liquids not do a cwe.

Lean doesn't involve a cwe. Not that you know what that's is because your too retarded to literally ask a question.

Pro tip man of you want to do one thing don't ask for help with another.

Ask like hey how do I remove Tylenol from my codeine. Then you get it cold in water and wait. Cold water extraction

If you go HEY DERRR IM A RETARD HOW DO I MAKE SIZZURP you gonna have people calling you, justifiably, retarded.

And calm down little man I ain't even high yet. Working on stuff. Feel free to get pissy just cuz u haven't lost your virginity at prom yet if you want tho

Reminds me of my younger days of stealing my parents drugs and being scared to ask for weed from friends...

Good carefree times
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.