[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Anons who drive vehicles regularly: I drive in the left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 2

File: driving-a-car-clipart-6.jpg (77KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
driving-a-car-clipart-6.jpg
77KB, 400x300px
Dear Anons who drive vehicles regularly:

I drive in the left lane, and I observe the posted speed limit. If someone tries to pass me, I speed up just enough so they can't get by, and then I resume driving the speed limit.

Does this make you angry?
>>
>>743900955
>so they can't get by

they must be as faggy as you are
>>
>>743900955
Then i just keep driving over the speed limit so that you don't slow down, it would be the same as if i passed you.
>>
>>743900955
>Does this make you angry?
It makes me pass you on the right. Depending on where you live, it also gets you pulled over.
>>
>>743901408
I try to follow the law as much as possible, and try to make other motorists do the same.
>>
>>743901602
Would it be so bad if you followed the traffic laws to begin with?
>>
>>743901739
Where I live, slower traffic has to keep to the right.
>>
what's the big deal by getting passed? it is that degrading to get passed? you never know why someone is speeding.
did you try to be a police officer and failed? or does your life just suck that bad it makes you so bitter
if someone is going faster than me, I move and let him pass.
what do I lose?
I hope the day someone you love is dying in hospital and you have to rush, all the faggots like you are out driving
>>
>>743901854
The funny part is that police officers speed all the time.
>>
>>743901854
Wow, you must have lots of dying relatives to visit if you constantly drive faster than the speed limit.
>>
>>743901976
what? are you retarded?
the question is how do you know what the guy behind you is doing? why is he trying to pass you
>>
>>743900955
Your a faggot, and probably under the age of 25. I don't give a fuck if someone is breaking the speed limit, if they are going faster than me and I can easily pull over I do. I'm not one to judge their urgency, my be they need to get to the hospital, maybe they are late for work. I hope you get shot by a stray bullet in a gas station robbery one night. OP your a faggot.
>>
>>743901635
You are failing then. Speeding up when someone tries to pass you is illegal
>>
>>743902121
From what I can tell, people who usually try to pass me fall into 2 categories broadly:
(1) Can't be arsed to leave the house/whatever 5 minutes earlier so they can drive at the speed limit.
(2) I LIEK TO DRIVE REAL FAST VROOM VROOM LOOKIT MUH BIG CHRUCK
>>
>>743902275
Where does it say that?
>>
>>743902428
you're assuming, but anyway, why would you care enough to act like this lol
stupidity kills more than speed, just let him pass get a life
>>
>>743902582
Why can't people drive safely by abiding by the posted speed limit?
>>
>>743902275
I almost died once because someone pulled this shit. It was a two lane highway and the guy in front of me was driving really slowly so I tried to pass once it was legal to do so. He sees me trying to pass and speeds up to match me. Off in the distance I see someone coming at me head on, and the asshole won't slow down to let me back in. I had to put the hammer down to get ahead of him, and came way too close to a head collision because of it. Fuck that guy and every asshole like him
>>
>>743902714
So you're blaming the guy driving in the lane beside you and not the guy *driving in the wrong direction*?
>>
>>743900955
Hope one day the car passing you is a highway cop in disguise, then you are fucked.

Me, i would just floor it an pass you. You would either have to let me pass or accelerate to my speed. If you do the last you would be punished harder than me breaking the speed limit. Im just doing a safe overtaking, you are initiating a race and/or disturbing a otherwise safe overtaking.
>>
>>743902852
He wasn't driving in the wrong direction, I guess I didn't explain it correctly. There was a yellow line, and both lanes were supposed to travel in opposite directions like a normal road. I had a dotted yellow and didn't see anyone coming, so it was legal for me to pass.
>>
>>743900955
Fuck yeah OP. I do the same too. Little fuckers can wait. Impatient little bitches.
>>
>>743900955
good idea..piss them off and then allow them to follow you home...smart, genius
>>
File: V__6595.gif (675KB, 104x58px) Image search: [Google]
V__6595.gif
675KB, 104x58px
>>743900955
I'm a pretty good driver. I use my blinkers 95% of the time even at the slightest lane change. Slow down when there are construction dudes working. You get it.

One thing that pisses me off is when fuckers in dense traffic decide to drive 5 or 10 below the speed limit. Especially during rush hours in the morning and afternoon. Also, the zipper merge technique is crucial at these hours. There is no reason why a fucken mini van can do it but a middle aged woman driving a sedan can't. Like if you've got your license, you should know about that merging technique. It's fucken crucial in times of heavy traffic otherwise if you slow down and let two cars ahead of you because your slow ass let them, then you have to slow down and then the people behind have to follow suit and then next thing you know, I'm one car behind the light but because of the dumbass at the front going too slow, the light has now turned red and I'm gonna arrive at work much later than I would like.

Fuck you, incompetent drivers. Especially Asians. Why is it always Asians? Fuck.
>>
>>743903060
So you're just go ahead and make up traffic laws that suit your own preferences eh? Try it and see how it works out for you. I'm sure the judge will agree with your new traffic code you just completely made up.
>>
>>743903071
Why did you need to pass the guy in the first place? Was there an emergency of some kind?
>>
>>743902714
That's what you get bitch. Stay in the lane like the rest of us. Can't stand impatient fucks like you who g
>>
>>743900955
I would run you off the road, faggot. I've done it before.
>>
>>743900955
No because I speed in the middle lane. But keep in mind that you are breaking the law and driving unsafe. I hope your beanerd ass gets a ticket.
>>
>>743903516
Yes I enjoy playing GTA5 as well.
>>
>>743903473
I didn't technically need to, but he was going below the speed limit and the road markings indicated that it was legal for me to pass. I was running late for a movie and so I tried to pass.
>>
>>743903516
Hahaha try me bitch. I'll match you and get you trapped behind multiple cars in each lane. Know your place and don't
>>
>>743903587
What laws am I breaking?
>>
>>743903635
Then don't leave so late?
>>
>>743903635
I agree that the other guy should drive the limit or let you pass, but you have to admit you risked your life over getting to a movie 15 seconds earlier.
>>
>>743901854
its not the fact that you passed its the fact that YOU RODE MY ASS LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR THREE FUCKING MILES IN TRAFFIC so no fuck you..
>>
This happens to me and I simply go in the right lane and cruise at the speed I want. Don't see how this is a problem.
>>
When I see a fucktard zipping through lanes going obviously above speed limit. I love timing my speed with other cars so that it doesn't create any chance for him to pass me. Fucking makes me diamonds seeing an impatient entitled little shithead have to actually drive like the rest of us and not like he owns the fucking road. HAHAHAHA
>>
>>743903753
It was a legal pass, and when I started the manuever nobody was coming the other way. There would have been no risk had the other guy decided not to play a fucking game with me
>>
>>743903060
passing in the right lane is never acceptable
>>
itt: Op tries to bait, gets BTFO, turns into a cringe thread
>>
>>743903639
Not everyone lives in your nigger hole cities, friendo. That's the nigger's containment board, where you live.
>>
>>743900955
>Does this make you angry?

You're a dick.
>>
>>743903848
HALLELUJIA!! God bless you anon, you are doing God's work.
>>
>>743900955
At times. I've followed people home and assaulted them for it before.
>>
>>743900955
petty nigger is petty
>>
>>743903857
If you had to choose between a life-threatening situation, or not seeing the first half of the preview for Zookeeper 3, which would you choose?
>>
>>743903848
i could care less if they where doing it in a wide open area with minimal traffic but fuckheads do it in fucking bumper to bumper traffix that's where i draw the line. if you're going to speed do it safely or.. safer? CAR CRASH TESTS ARE PERFORMED AT 45 MPH so just remember that when you think you're safe
>>
I drive an S4. I will pass you by. And then cut you off
>>
>>743904049
Please, give us a description of one of these incidents.
>>
>>743903857
next time just run the dumbass off the road
>>
>>743900955
creating traffic unnecessarily is statistically far more dangerous than driving over the speed limit.

You should probably kill yourself or at least never operate a vehicle again.
>>
>>743903674
In most us states observing the posted speed limit in the far left lane is illegal. There is a reason it's called the fast lane. Trying to keep someone from passing is also illegal. But you are also speeding, which is illegal.
>>
>>743900955
No, it makes me question how long it will be before you do that to the wrong person and cause a collision because the road is a means of safe and unobstructed travel not a place to play games you fuckin moronic child.
>>
>>743904413
Yes I cast magical spells whereby I create roads with cars on them.
>>
>>743904504
Lol I'm just goin the speed limit bro, chill out.
>>
>>743903358
Make up traffic laws?? So peaking at 90-100 to pass someone going 75 in a 80 is bad? Its not legal, but cops wont even pull you over for it if its done safe. And its always better to spend as little time as possibly in the opposite lane. There is also a very strict paragraph in our traffic law that all drivers are obligated to cooperate to avoid dangerous situations. You blocking my overtaking is not cooperation, its actively putting other people at risk and sabotaging traffic flow. Plus i wouldnt pass you if you where driving fast enough in the first place. Have you checked your speedometer? Most show 5-7% to much.

Another thing, i can afford a speeding ticket now and then. I only worry about loosing my driving license, and for that to happend i must do like 140 on a 100 road for a long time. Not that i have gotten any tickets in the last 8years.

Typical argument for going slow is you only save a second or two, well i travel a lot at work and on my time off. I did the calculations, and adding 10 to my average speed over a year would save me from a total of one week of constant driving.
All speeds in km/h.
>>
Most of the time speeding isn't worth the few minutes
http://www.countcalculate.com/cars-and-speed/time-savings-at-increased-speed
>>
>>743904717
Fuel efficiency drops exponentially the faster you go, so you save a little bit of time and pay a lot more for gas.

Why do you feel like you're above the traffic laws that the rest of us have to abide by? Assuming you go 10 over the limit all the time to save that week off per year of driving.
>>
>>743904413

Driving the speed limit and obeying the laws has nothing to do with your safety; it has to do with our safety.

The Law is an agreement. This is the basis for a shared sensation of everything we do together. We EXPECT each other to behave in a certain way so that we can PREDICT what everyone is going to do. This is the only way it works for everyone, if everyone works it the same way.

It doesn't matter if you all get together and decide to speed that day. It doesn't matter what the traffic flow is. If you can't follow the agreement to behave in a certain way, you can't be predicted.

If you are UNPREDICTABLE you are a danger to everyone and should be removed from the road.

If you need to speed because of personal reasons we don't give a fuck. Again, it is not about you - no one cares about you. You can fucking die. It is about us.
>>
>>743904626
>hurrr i just going da speed limit
Lol you don't know how to drive
chill out & gtfo off the roads
>>
>>743904514
you're definitely a wizard
kys
>>
>>743904413
its been proven non aggressive driving is forced on other motorists and they all have to drive safer because of it.. aggressively slowing the rest of traffic however is detrimental.
>>
>>743904717
You must never waste time elsewhere huh. Time so precious that you need to gain 1/52 of your year by making driving more dangerous.
>>
>>743905067
no
>>
>>743900955
you are omitting the crime of reckless driving and speeding and depending on the state failure to yield
you are not permitted to break the speed limit to stop others from speeding
you are driving in a manner that is likely to cause injury or damage to property
and for the yielding, most states require drivers to yield to faster traffic regardless of whether they are going the maximum allowed speed or not
>>
>>743905128
>aggressively slowing the rest of traffic however is detrimental
yep
faggots need to
look up defensive driving
>>
>>743905205
Offensive driving is better. Scratch up people's fenders with my truck bumper and watch them get the fuck off the road.
>>
>>743905167
You really don't see the bigger picture of people constantly speeding and zigzagging in and out of lanes all in an effort to shave a small fraction of drive time off?
>>
>>743905327
and then you get shot inside your crew cab
>>
>>743905497
Crew cab? Motherfucking double cab bitch!
>>
>>743905354
Changing lanes is what fucks up traffic, also following distance.
>>
>>743903891
Oh, didnt read that one. But still, passing in right lane is legal if traffic conditions say so. For instance faggot OP driving below the speed limit in the left lane, or rush hour, or where different lanes separate into different directions ahead and the left one is clogging up but you are going right anyway.. OP is the jackass, if you drive the speed limit and isnt passing anyone you should stay in the right lane.
>>
>>743905354
speed doesn't cause accidents
don't believe me?
then compare US (speed is the most important thing to enforce policy) versus German (there is no speed limit, enforce safe driving behaviors policy) road deaths per mile driven
and the weaving through traffic is a direct result of fucks like you breaking the law because they mistakenly believe speed limits stop accidents
>>
>>743900955
Honestly?
No. No, it doesn't. I drive about 5 over in the right lane. I only speed up or slow down when someone needs to get by or vice versa. Why would I care? I mean yeah, you're kind of a retard and all that but John Lennon said let it be and I'm sure that applies for retards, too. Thus, I let you be.

You tried I guess *shrugs*
>>
>>743905907
Passive aggressiveness baby
>>
>>743905707
Right, so in the case stated at the top of thread, I didn't change lanes, and the guy behind is usually tailgating me before trying to pass.
>>
>>743905779
You do realize that the autobon doesnt make up all of germany's roads, correct?
>>
>>743906080
Which is why you slam the breaks and cash a check
>>
>>743905982
Life is too short to give into the aggressiveness of others. I wont be someone else's output of hate so i just live my life ignoring literally everyone. Doing pretty good so far, just sucks realizing that the world is full of hate harbingers.
>>
>>743906226
Might try this when I'm old enough to not care about my life any more
>>
>>743906080
There's not a person alive who can react to a car hitting the breaks at 60mph with only 1/2 car length between. You will end up wrecked and it is never the fault of the driver in front.
>>
>>743906226
Never understood this.
>youre causing me discomfort?
>let me just injure both of us
Who really wins in this circumstance, anon?
>>
>>743900955
Not your fucking job, go kill your self. Also making the roads more unsafe considering you piss people off. More likely for them to do something else stupid.
>>
>>743906433
Saul Goodman, is that you??
>>
>>743906362
When some dipshit in his honda is weaving around behind me only a foot from my bumper, I will gladly bust off that shitty aftermarket grill and see his ass get ticketed. All it takes is a nice firm tap on the brakes and his expensive shit is on a tow truck.
>>
>>743906433
Legally? That would be stupid. Shouldnt it be both of them who take blame for it?
>>
>>743906555
Say my name
>>
>>743902493
>>743902852
>>743903358

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map

Y'all niggas need to study up on road laws. Link above is an easy summary. Don't believe it, look up the laws where you reside.

If you are in the passing Lane on the express way and don't move, you deserve to be flipped off, yelled at, etc. People that drive like this are the same cunts that go to the grocery store and spend more time at the check out Lane perusing candy than making their purchase.
>>
>>743906664
No, following distance is the responsibility of the car following. Rear end collisions end up either with following too close or failure to slow for hazard. The front vehicle never gets ticketed.
>>
everyone that posted in this thread should kill themselves.

Do it for humanity. What a bunch of authoritarian cock sucking faggots. OP's always a faggot, but he infected this hole generation.
>>
>>743906732
Hmm, do you suppose there are also traffic laws in places that say that driving over the speed limit is bad? Or that weaving thru lanes recklessly and needlessly is bad?
>>
>>743906732
That doesn't allow for exceeding the speed limit you dumbfuck. If I'm in Oregon doing 60 and you ride up my ass trying to do 75, you can go fuck yourself because the courts will never take your side. If I'm doing 55 in the left lane and you're doing 60, then it applies.
>>
>>743906985
Driving isn't a right, that's why you require a licence.
>>
>>743906621
I take it you drive a truck?

Prejudice aside, what if he ends up PIT manuevering you? You could slide into oncoming/adjacent traffic or a tree/building. Surely you understand that cars arent toys, you can easily take your last breath in a split second just because you hit a bump
>>
>>743907169
My family will be happy with your insurance check
>>
>>743900955
Where I live (which is Mexico), the left lane is for passing only; when the road is wide enough, most cars will go near each other at 100 mph or more on that lane, which can be dangerous. You should always drive in the center or right lanes except when you pass someone. If the other driver wants to go over the speed limit, let them pass. Some assholes will get close enough to hit you and cause an accident. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>743905538
I'm sorry about your small cock.
>>
https://youtu.be/TkHpVjbldNs
>>
>>743907102

Last time I looked, a set of keys cannot distinguish the validity of a plastic card, nor does my car care what's in my wallet.

If you're the mangina that started this tread, please an hero.
>>
>>743907396
Would you agree that it's silly for people to constantly drive over the speed limit for no good reason?
>>
>>743906995
If you stay on the right where you belong there is no reason for others to weave around you. You create the problem.
>>
>>743907533
A truck is a practical vehicle. I tend to haul shit for work and go camping in places not accessible by car. I'm not some redneck twangin' sister fucker with a lifted turbodiesel looking to show off, I'm just sick of faggots driving like they're in some fast and furious movie with their shitty 4cyl ghetto rig cars. Take that shit to a track, not the damn roads where families get killed because idiots want a thrill.
>>
>>743907864
Ever had a front tire blow out doing 90?
>>
>>743907864
Nah see I'm in the left lane because I'm turning left at the next set of lights, so I have a right to be there.
>>
>>743902122
You're*
>>
>>743907957
At 75 yes. No crash. I've been driving gravel fireroads at 80+ for over 30 years. Fuck out the way pussy.
>>
>>743908276
Not in a Civic right? A fucking family and commute car used by faggots who think they can race.
>>
>>743907986
Freeway doesn't have traffic lights silly. Do you really need to be ready for that left exit five miles in advance?
>>
Fuck your shit
https://youtu.be/QjNAGAGEivk
>>
>>743908402
I've had over 20 cars in my time. A Prelude once, but never a civic.
>>
>>743907229
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. unles you have life ins that YOU pay for your family's probably not getting shit
>>
>>743907011
This is incorrect. I've actually been in a situation where I was going the speed limit, the vehicle in front of me refused to let me pass, and an officer ended up pulling the other person over. The left lane on the express way is for passing. If you're not letting people pass you, then you're creating the problem and making travel more dangerous. No one is supposed to drive continuously in the left most lane unless there is a merge within five miles.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>743908454
I drive in a small city, I don't drive like this on highways. But yes I do need to get in the left lane earlier because because of shitty drivers constantly trying to pass in the left lane.
>>
>>743907619
its only a matter of time and then we're all fucked
>>
>>743900955
Stay out of the left lane unless you are actively passing. If you're in burgerland, you're gonna piss off the wrong person someday and they're going to be packing heat.
>>
Guys, y'all don't know the real pain.
In Germany there is this kind of driver on the Autobahn that blocks the left lane going about ~130km/h. While the middle lane is going at ~120km/h and THERE IS NO SPEED LIMIT WHATSOEVER.
You could go 400km/h if your vehicle was capable of it. But these fucking cunts block you and force you to drive their speed.
By the way the left lane is literally called "Overtaking/ passing Lane" and you are required by law to drive as far to the right as possible if not passing. So if you are not overtaking - you are actually required BY LAW once again to be at least 20km/h faster than the car you wanna pass - fuck off the left lane you stupid cunt.
>>
>>743908796
Why do you absolutely need to be passing everyone all the time?
>>
>>743908644
Traffic is a group effort. Nobody tailgates me on the freeway because I see 'em coming and slide out of the way before they catch me up. Do unto others, bud.
>>
>>743908915
You're still dodging the main issue of tons of people needing to constantly pass others on the road. They must all have medical emergencies of some kind I suppose?
>>
I don't understand that. You're driving slow, and when someone wants to pass you, you speed up. So you're capable of going faster, you're just being a cunt.

>Inb4 the law

Impeding traffic is against the law, which is exactly what you're doing by staying in the passing lane and obstructing traffic flow.
>>
>>743909087
In my town you have to pass everyone since they all seem to love doing 10 under
>>
>>743908402
https://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/screen-shot-2017-08-14-at-10-44-56-pm.png?w=3000&h=1710
>>
>>743907229
Not if we're both dead. A human life cant be measured out in material value, if your family is half decent they'd take it as a sentimental loss over some small change gain.
>>
>>743908875
More fluent traffic. There is a point behind having no speed limit on 3 laned, straight and wide Autobahn here. Also I am not hindering people to drive at the speed they prefer when going 240km/h average on the Passing Lane, whereas a cunt who blocks it with 130km/h does. And lastly because I can. There also is an actual point behind building fast cars here in Germany like Audi, BMW and Mercedes
>>
>>743909087
>still dodging the main issue
>of tons of people needing to constantly pass others on the road
needing? you can't articulate to save your sorry ass.
and you're inventing false narratives to do exactly what you accuse others of doing- dodging the main issue- which is you're a troll shitwit
>>
>>743909186
I tend to do 10 above, and every single day someone's life depends on getting in front of my car all so that we can sit at the same traffic light.
>>
>>743908606
That could easily be reversed in court. The law is the law. If you are speeding, you are in the wrong. If someone is going the speed limit, they can be in any lane. Learn the definition of limit.
>>
>>743905044

Fucking Milo. When there are 5 lanes going in one direction, and the speed limit is 35 mph, how is that about safety? I see cops, robbers, and prostitutes averaging 20 mph over the posted limit religiously, as everyone that's been driving for a time, the limits aren't about safety, but allowing an enforcement official the opportunity to SELECT the person that's paying his salary.
>>
>>743906791
This is true. Driving unsafely behind someone is begging for an accident but slamming on the breaks would be the cause of contact, would it not?

Tl;dr riding ass highly increases risk of crash, break checking ensures the crash. Agree or disagree?
>>
>>743909087
Personally, I just don't want you and your poor skill set near me any longer than is necessary. I'd rather take my chances with the traffic that sees me coming than with complacent, daydreaming you surrounded by the exact same cars for your whole trip. You will begin to ignore the nearby traffic out of familiarity. I always have a new situation to think about. Be a more proactive driver and you'll live longer.
>>
>>743909405
That's on that idiot then, it's usually hard to even go the speed limit in the left lane because of idiots like op that think they're being edgy and cool for hogging it.
>>
>>743909285
Death isn't some shit you reminisce about later on. I don't give a shit if I die because I'll be dead. If some faggot is out being a terrorist to traffic for a thin gain, I will kill him before he kills an innocent family.
>>
>>743909501
Show me a law that states I can't press the brake pedal when someone is following too close.
>>
>>743900955
I do this as well, but even worse - I find a car that is in the middle lane, observing the posted speed limit, and I match their speed. When someone is constantly changing lanes behind me - I observe them and speed up just a little, almost to the front of the car beside me - so as to give the impatient person the opening they think they can go to escape this boring hell. Then I slow down. I usually keep track of how many times I can get them to change lanes.

I do not know why I do this. When people flick me off, I smile and wave at them. I have been followed once all the way to a gas station. Once I got out of the car because I appear intimidating, they just drove off.

This is my sick fun.
>>
>>743909501
Oh fuck a cat ran across the road!
>>
>>743908454
sure, if you're driving 120 mph
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.