[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

File: NimNim.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NimNim.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...
>>
OP is alpha as fuck!
>>
>>743802451
youre a total cunt and probably incapable of offering much support anyway so its for the best that you just fuck off to be quite honest
>>
Who gives a fuck what her friends think about you, you arent dating her anymore so it doesnt matter if they hate you.
>>
you were definitely way too harsh with her dude wtf were you thinking?
>>
>>743802542
more like heartless as fuck
>>
dumb bitch should've listened, good on you OP
>>
Rot in hell OP
>>
>>743802451
>breaking up with someone becuase they felt like doing what they wanted to do when you have totally no right to control them

>then break up with said person after that person is in most terrible state right after getting raped.

>w-hy am i getting h-hate??

Anon, Not only are you an asshole but you are also truely retarded. If you told her not to go becuase of the dangerous i understand and ofcourse its also partially her fault. Im not trying to whiteknight but you dealt with everything like a total fucking idiot. Consider offing yourself anon its for best :)
>>
Op you are my hero! Seriously you did the right thing stay strong
>>
>>743802451
I hate to say it, but you dropped the ball here, OP.
>>
Fuck this, you are right OP. Alpha. Tf does she expect? First breaking trust, then comes running back to you (or should I say the next best thing?).
You go clubbing for one reason ONLY. I know it, you do, and to be honest EVERYBODY ELSE.
But you should at least explain properly, not to make it worse than it is.
>>
>>743802669
Appologist cuck.

Go be a aubhuman somewhere else.
Even if OP is a cold evil prince of darkness or whatever you want to imagine him as, he was and is 100% right

As in correct.
As in affermative
As in morally superior
As in semantically Superior
As in better than you faggot.
>>
You did the right thing, OP.
>>
File: vaal-orb.png (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vaal-orb.png
14KB, 600x600px
vaal yourself
>>
>>743802451
Get your copy pasta the fuck out of here
>>
>>743802451
Oh no, you did the right thing. You set an ultimatum, she decided to slut it up with random dudes and regretted it afterwards.

There has to be a line, you drew a line, and she told you to go fuck yourself. Now that her actions brought her consequences suddenly you're supposed to give up any semblance of dignity?

If she was really raped, which may in fact not be the case, then she needs to go to the police. You don't need to deal with her trauma after she CONSCIOUSLY chose PARTYING WITH RANDOM DUDES over the entirety of your relationship.

She obviously doesn't care much about you, rather she just intends to emotionally use you for a while as she works through the consequences of her actions. Up until she is ready to not give a fuck about your relationship again and go party with more random dudes.

Life is short, don't waste your time on this bitch. Move on and find wife material.
>>
>>743802943
exactly
>>
stale pasta is ancient

Hello newfriends :^)
>>
>>743803287
what you mean m8, his friends and family already trying to corrupt his ass
>>
>>743802451
Good on ya /b/ro! Let that bitch suffer the consequences of her actions and move on to the next bitch.
>>
>>743803028
She break OP trust
In a ralationship is trust too important, so gtfo OP is duing right
>OP spaggeti Story god /b
> /Thread
>>
>leaves clubs with 2 strange dudes
>100% going to willingly cheat on
>gets raped due to her poor life choices
>you're the bad guy for not taking back an unfaithful whore
>>
I guess she learned her lesson.
>>
>>743802451
what if she tells you that if you ever visit 4chan again that she gonna break up?
Do you answer that she doesn't own you?
>>
>>743803028
She left the club with 2 guys you fucking cuck faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>743803415
why was he with this vomit inducing piss slut in the first place?
>>
>>743803028
>no right to control them
I mean I guess he doesn't, but you and me both know why exactly people go clubbing (especially with random strangers of the opposite sex).

In other words, he can support her as a friend, but their relationship was fucked as soon as she left and broke his trust.
>>
>>743803233
yeah, because your gf has to ask you if she wants to leave the house
>>
>>743803521
>>>743802451 (OP)
>what if she tells you that if you ever visit 4chan again that she gonna break up?
>Do you answer that she doesn't own you?

Tf anon??
>>
Dude that is some psychopath level shit. You can end the romantic/sexual relationship with her, but still be a decent human being.

Just tell her you feel bad for her getting raped and beat up (seriously why should someone need to tell you that?)
>>
Itt people who hate op because
A. He had a gf
B. Isnt a virgin faggot
C. Has more balls than they do.

Op is not a faggot today.
Op made a logical and very common request(dont go to sleasy club)
Gf blatantly disrespects and looking for other men. Gets what she asked for.

She was asking for it.
Op tried to protect her from her own idiocy.
Op kept his word.

Op is a paragon of virtue.
>>
>>743802451
You actually don't own her. Sorry mate.
And no, girls don't always go in clubs to cheat on boys. You are stupid. You should not have broke up.
Anyway, she is way better without you.

From a jealous, possessif guy with a girlfriend. Control yourself.
>>
Way to go op. If you take her back you will be just getting the raper niggers sloppy seconds. I respect you!
>>
Alot of you guys are like "Man op is an asshole" but can you really blame the guy so much? First of all, she did betray his trust, and I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where they would just betray my trust like that. It's one thing if she said she would go anyway, but she said that she wouldn't go and op trusted her. Secondly, you guys are saying he is being too harsh but tbh if I were in that situation I would first start thinking she was lieing, and even if I didn't think that, what the fuck are you suppose to say after that? "I'm sorry babe but I fucking told you didn't I." I would have a problem trying to comfort her when clearly I didn't want her to go. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure this is bait anyway so why the fuck do we all care.
>>
>>743802451
Why is this pasta still going?
>>
Sure is new in here
>>
>>743803598
Difference between leaving the house and clubbing with random men doesn't exist, obviously.
Not to mention she lied and said she wouldn't.
>>
Why do I feel like i've read this before
>>
>>743802451
Sage
>>
File: photo_2017-08-24_01-27-56.png (196KB, 417x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-24_01-27-56.png
196KB, 417x512px
>>743802451
You're not evil nor good. Fuck this shit. As long as you are ok, that's nothing wrong with it. You're not the one who made shit.
>>
>>743803598
You are such a fucking cuck, there is so much grey area between leaving the house and going clubbing and if you can't see that you're actually retarded
>>
>>743802451
OP you sound like a real man. This is something that I would have said. Would have dumped the hag just like you. Good job man
>>
>>743803777
Trips of truth
>>
>>743803312
This <----
>>
>>743803521
This has gotta be bait
>>
>>743803616
kek, was she a decent human being for lying and intending to cheat?
>>
File: 590.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>
So many fucking new fags fell for the pasta
>>
>>743803777
The trips had spoken
>>
>>743802451
CopyPasta bait for newfags
>>
>>743803598
Least i have one faggot.

Sorry. I least I have a hot one who doesnt fuck other guys.
>>
>>743802451
Kek
>>
The problem is, if you don't break up, then your original threat is worthless. It actually means you can't be trusted to keep your word.
>>
Stale pasta.
>>
File: Bravo.gif (42KB, 220x208px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo.gif
42KB, 220x208px
Im ur fucking fan OP
>>
>>743802943
Is this what this generation has become? Bunch of weak minded enabling unfaithful bitches to run them?

Geez.
>>
>>
>>743803028
If she can do whatever she wants, so can he, correct?

Fucking libtard
>>
>>743803446
So OP has the right to control his gf as if she were his property?

>IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU

op was straight up trying to keep her in his control using blackmailing methods.

This has nothing to do with muh trust. If op wanted trust he sure as fuck would know that forcing someone in doing something you want or else you will leave them isnt trust at all. You dumb fuck

>>743803538
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.

She wasnt gonna go with those 2 guys. she was gonna go with a friend but only went with them becuase she had to in secret. read the op you fucking retard.

>>743803583
Read first reply as for ''trust'' And read second reply for ''random strangers''
>>
why is this old pasta the new meme?
>>
File: 628.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
628.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
im starting to believe this pasta is created by the faggy mods themselves

/b/ was never good but now is just shit
>>
>>743804017
Ofcourse he can but they have a relationship that is build on love/trust. you dont threaten someone with leaving when you dont get your way. stop trying to make everything liberal
>>
>>743804083
Dude, would you stfu? I have 5 of these going right now, just let it happen.
>>
I have thought about what I would do in a situation similar to this, its a very tough place to be. Ultimately I think breaking it off and maybe offering support might be a good idea
>>
You did the right thing
>>
>>743804145
Are you retarded? She broke the trust in the relationship and why cant you threaten with leaving?

She can do what she wants

OP can do what he wants

>Fuck you libtard
>>
>>743803028
Nice bait faggot.
>>
File: JPEG_20170821_003609.jpg (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170821_003609.jpg
13KB, 128x128px
>nobody notices she LEFT WITH 2 GUYS

>thread

End existence EU faggots
>>
>>743803968
This.
I have kids.
I never pull that "if you dont come right now ill leave you here" bullshit.

They know when I open my mouth there is nothing thats uncertain.

Only gray area is santa etc... Cause technically santa is real. Its me niggers.
>>
>>743804159
why?
>>
>>743804282
kek
>>
This is copypasta newfags.
>>
>>743802451
Op please don't let yourself be swayed by any white knighting faggots on here. You are 100% in the right.
>>
>>743803028
He told her in very strict terms that he would break up with her if she went. She didn't care and went. She went after being strictly told that he would break up with her. There's if OP didn't do it he would be a pussy.
>>
why is everyone replying seriously to this stale pasta

I hate this place
>>
>>743804346
Why not ?
>>
>>743802451
run motherfucker, dont let this drag you down!
also whatever you do, do not fuck her, if you get her pregnant then you are fucked for life!
>>
>>743804250
SHE BROKE HER TRUST AFTER HE TRIED FORCING HER INTO SOMETHING GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEAD. YOU DONT GAIN TRUST BY FORCING PEOPLE INTO LISTENING TO YOU.

DO THIS OR I WILL LEAVE YOU

THAT ISNT TRUST YOU DUMB FUCK.

SHE DIDNT BREAK ''TRUST'' SHE BROKE HIS RETARDED THREAT
>>
>>743802451
Fuck I actually side with you b/ro, it is harsh and fucked up but I'm telling you, you're not wrong, she was wrong, break off the relationship, but a lil advice, be there for her if you really cared for her, it is fucked up she got raped, just don't be with her, doing so will get you sooooo much more pussy trust me
>>
>>743804398
good point
>>
>>743802451
be there for her now, dude. Let her cry on your shoulder and tell her everything's going to be alright. make her go to the cops to at least report it, if people saw her there they might remember the dude and the dude could get put away. Then when its all done and she's atleast somewhat stable she'll know that youre a solid dude and how lucky she is to have you, yknow? then fucking leave her. You dont need her or anyone else dude. I had a nearly identical thing happen to me and I did this. People will see what you did for her and itll open doors. I had relations with 2/3 of my ex's best friends because they thought id be husband material haha the only reason i didnt go for her 3rd best friend was she was the ugly one. Other women will see what you did for her and will try to lock you down when ya break up, not instantly but trust me itll cause a friend of hers or two to talk to ya someday. and your girlfriend will be soo much more heart broken itll feel soo much better breaking up with her then
>>
>>743804282
hey thats plan b, patrician taste
also these pastas are like riddles and people throw stones at eachother trying to solve them
>>
>>743804438
Can you fuck off she is obviously in the fucking wrong you white knight cuck
>>
File: 1504157523973.gif (198KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
1504157523973.gif
198KB, 270x199px
Nothing has ever not happened as much as this.
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (15KB, 540x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
15KB, 540x505px
>>743802451
You were a bit harsh but hey not my call, if you came to this board for sympathy you won't get it. half of the people here will shit on you, the others will praise you but neither is right. Situations such as this are subjective, She is an adult and made her decision accordingly, I'm not saying you dropping that ultimatum on her was cool because fuck no it wasn't but I can't bash you for being a man of your word. don't expect the world to understand something so cruel but at the end of the day do what you feel is in your best interest op.
>>
>>743804560
Yes! Someone fucking knows ben im so happy
>>
>>743804493
If you'd care to bump the other 4, you'd have my eternal gratitude. This pasta is absolutely classic - it gets people riled like no other :)
>>
File: dear diary.jpg (10KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
dear diary.jpg
10KB, 218x232px
>>743802451
>>
>>743804575
haha he ran out of arguments guys. he got beaten and now he has to resort to >whiteknight!!!111
>>
>>743802451
>My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Truly ancient copypasta. Thanks for nothing.
>>
you told her your intentions, she didn't listen, she was in the wrong.
>>
>>743804643
heh, been following him since early youtube/his first acoustic guitar plus rapping stuff live, quite original for the times
>>
>>743804762
You're welcome, dipshit.
>>
>>743803312
This anon gets it. Plus if she got pregnant you'll be raising that baby, getting cucked for 18 yrs. U did guy op. Fuck whatever else these virgins are saying.
>>
>>743802451
Anyone got anymore justice greentexts. Bonus points for cheaters getting btfo.
>>
>>743804871
Same here.

Every now and then I like to run Suzanne and just feel the strong ass lyrics
>>
>>743802451
Personally I believe you could have supported her as someone who was upholding their end of the relationship. You warned her and it was her bad that she ended up getting raped and beaten, but she was your girlfriend, meaning there was some sort of emotional attachment. Lend her a shoulder to cry on, but be firm with her that she broke your trust. But hey, if you need 4chan to confirm what you did was right then maybe you shouldn't be dating
>>
Good on you for having standards
>>
that shit is ice cold op
>>
>>743804981
nobody was there to listen when the blood started squirting on the ceiling :(
>>
File: trollface.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
hey guys i found this nice cool image on 9gag should we use it to spam that site with poorly drawn versions in paint? :^)
>>
File: 1504137420024.jpg (50KB, 700x614px) Image search: [Google]
1504137420024.jpg
50KB, 700x614px
>>743802451
You did the right thing. He just took the pussy a little before she was willing to give it to him.
>>
>>743802451
Stay strong you did good
>>
>>743803631
>From a jealous, possessif guy with a girlfriend. Control yourself.

>From a cuck who likes watching his girl suck random cock.
>>
Can't believe people are wasting time writin long ass replies and infighting over this shitty pasta /b/tards??????
>>
>>743805155
Did you know that smith's body was found almost a year later.

It was in some black bag almost completely u harmed except some rotting.
>>
Lol, goodjob man.
You came to the wrong place to look for advice tho, mostly cucks and traps(retards) here.

But you did the right thing in my eyes,
>>
>>743805541
Yo stfu. They don't know.

Just let it happen.
>>
File: 1490830447706.jpg (39KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490830447706.jpg
39KB, 272x309px
>>743802451
you did the right thing fuck anyone who says otherwise, you had an ultimatum that was easy enough not to do. She betrayed you and you are a man of your word. Also dump nudes now?
>>
>>743803202
I'm glad to say it, but your balls dropped, OP.
>fix'd

The bad things here are you dropping an ultimatum in the first place, and you completely shutting her out after. You could have stuck around and gave her the hard truth and explained why she did the wrong thing, and actions have consequences, and what she could do to deal with her consequences, like telling the cops what happened and getting a rape kit done. Yes, she is a stupid bitch but you were with her dating so there must have been something positive about her. As for her friends harassing you, they can go fuck themselves for guilt tripping you instead of taking care of their supposed friend. Harassing you isn't going to make things better for her.
>>
File: 1504211717944.jpg (114KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504211717944.jpg
114KB, 768x1024px
summer is over in 8 minutes
>>
>>743802451

don't listen to what anybody says

the only important question is: are you able to look at yourself in the mirror?
>>
>>743802451
stale pasta
fucking newfags
>>
>>743802451
oldpasta....is it still summer?
>>
>>743805897
with alloyed titanium balls like that he will be bathing in loyal bitches sooner than the cum from his trash ex gf dries from her ovaries
>>
>>743802451
This is probably bait.. but if someone actually does this to someone who was just sexually assaulted, they're an ASSHOLE plain and simple. Just sayin'.
>>
Lul what fuck that bitch. She was literally going to cheat on you anyways. Don't be a fucking idiot. You can't love garbage
>>
>>743802451
fuck her, glad she was raped
>>
File: whitenightfatpieceofshitfaggot.jpg (55KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
whitenightfatpieceofshitfaggot.jpg
55KB, 600x744px
ahhh so many
>>
>>743802669
Blah blah you fuckin faggot, OP did right, fuck the stupid hoe, she didn't need him to go party and get fucked up she doesn't need him to deal with her consequences.

You did well OP
>>
>>743806196
he shouldnt fuck her, these guys probably have aids™ and have successfully transferred©® it to her
>>
>>743802451

You did the right thing, and she got what she deserved.
>>
>>743802451
She's right. You don't own her. She can do what she wants. Btw bait master, you're an ass and she's better off without you.
>>
OP's girlfriend
>>
To all "White Knights" she was going to cheat on hem anyway who the fuck goes with some random guy from some club in back of an alley
>>
>>743802943
you're a pussy who obvious could be walked over
>>
>>743802451
i think you did the right thing especially if she was willing to basically leave with some guys because who knows if she was hoping to go home with one of them
>>
>>743802451
COPYPASTA

COPYPASTA

COPYPASTA

COPYPASTA
>>
>>743802451

If you have a double standard, you are in the wrong. If you expect for yourself to avoid circumstances that could lead to cheating and in practice avidly avoid them, breaking it off is the correct choice. Too bad for her, that her choices didn't pan into the light cheating she clearly wanted and instead got her raped.

If you put yourself in flirtatious situations with other women purposefully and told her not to go. You're basically an insecure child who wants to control people.

Basically find yourself a partner who willingly applies a similar set of standards. However, don't cry like a child and/or throw a tantrum if you're doing the same shit.
>>
>>743806577
I sometimes walk near beta looking men and take their phones out of their hands and they give me this hopeless confused look (instead of instantly punching me in the face) then i give them back the phone and pat them on the shoulder and tell them it was a joke bro
They shyly smile and go on with their day slowly walking away
19 out of 20 times its the same result...
ive never been punched or ran after
some fat girl called me an asshole and some other guy told me it was rude...
>>
>>743802451
This is some older copy paste. Haven't seen it for quite some time.
>>
>>743804739
Look, calling people names is better than repeating the same argument over and over and then acting like you're actually using a new one.
Rephrasing a sentence changes just its sound, not its meaning.
>>
>>743806866
mfw you could make a fortune reselling these phones since they wouldn't even report it
>>
>>743803631
>jealous
>possessive
>...
>characteristics of women
>You're a lesbian
>>
>>743806866
if they can't fight for their property how can they fight for the girl they spend whiteknighting for???????????

inb4 >if i had a gf i would be fit and treat her like a princess

t. neckbeardland reloaded
>>
>>743803621
Seriously true.

What is seems like is people are upset that she is now hurt. If she randomly got hurt, OP would be concerned, however, here she broke his trust based on a condition she agreed on, then got hurt. OP mentioned he had feelings, logically equivalent to saying he cared a SOME amount but rationalized that she got hurt as a consequence of an action she agreed to not undertake. On the premise that OP would leave her if she went, and she did, he should only care about the fact she broke his trust and thus leave. It sucks she got RAPED, but that was a consequence of HER ACTIONS.

We all could increase our chance of rape or raping someone tomorrow purely by circumstance of other actions we could commit. OP's ex knew this, it's an underlying condition to her action, but she didn't give a fuck because reasons.
>>
>>743802451
First I was about to call you an asshole, but then I've read the greentext and I fully agree with your decision.
>>
>>743803028

>becuase of the dangerous

kek
Because saying "I don't want you to go because you might get raped" would have made everything so much better and not made him look like a fucking paranoid tin-foil hat wearing idiot (even if he would have been right, because, you know, she got raped and all that).
>>
When I first read this pasta, I was appalled and would have been one of the white knights in this thread. Now that I'm older and a bit wiser, it's absolutely the right thing to do.
>>
>>743804039
So we can't have boundaries?

You're a moron, and I can prove it. Consider the following:

>girlfriend asks if she can kiss a guy

If yes, you're a disgusting cuck. If no, then you have a boundary. Just like OP. Boundaries are PER individual. If you don't like someone's boundary leave, otherwise you're passing a value judgement like a moron
>>
All these newfags getting upset at old copy pasta.
>>
>>743807518
>she knew this
anon women aren't very rational, she did what she wanted in that flicker of a moment her pea of a brain stimulated her to do
she probably had huge daddy issues hence her reaction of rebelling against a rational masculine figure and when she realised she dun goofed coming back on her knees saying sorry
>>
Heard this story, everyone here falling for the b8. though in this situation i would disassociate.
>>
>>743807824
aaaaaah, like pottery
>>
>>743803462
This.
>>
>>743806866
This isn't even a logical response to my post you inbred. Taking someone's phone shows a lack of decency and courteousness. If someone take's my phone out of my hand I'd ask them for it back. If not, I'd pull out my gun and shoot them (if no witnesses) and say you advanced towards me threatening to hit me. Enough to kill you and get away with it in many states. How would that seem to you? Life ends short because you're some wanna-be tough guy?
>>
I stand with OP, if you banned her from some kind of a trip or a visit I would think you are an idiot but this was something different, this was 99% chance she would end up kissing or fucking someone else, so im not suprised you didnt want her to go there.....it makes sense and i think i would do the same thing, though i would feel like a shit after that.
>>
>>743808264
Nice answer, shows that you have sub 45 iq
My answer was very related to your post, think about it twice or ask a more enlightened friend to explain it to you by association.
If anybody with more than 2 brain cells would ever want to associate with you apart for your disappointed mother...
>>
>>743802669
You're a total retard newfag. This is copypasta from YEARS ago.
>>
>>743807824
">she knew this"

I never said that. Control F and look for yourself. I said:

> ...she got hurt as a consequence of an action she agreed to not undertake.
>...a consequence of HER ACTIONS.

I only posit the actions she took being made by her own, of her autonomy, and by no means coerced. If so, she shouldn't be upset with him, but by her own fault. However, this would presume she takes personal responsibility—a common feature most women under 35 don't have
>>
File: 1431631148406.gif (535KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1431631148406.gif
535KB, 240x176px
Holy fucking christ. I havent seen this pasta in YEARS.

well done OP
>>
>>743806866
If you're in America, they're probably just worried you'll shoot them if they retaliate.
>>
File: ahha.jpg (21KB, 420x261px) Image search: [Google]
ahha.jpg
21KB, 420x261px
>>743802451
>My girlfriend got raped and beaten.
>>
>>743802669
OP did good. Slut went out with a guy while she had a bf. She turned down op's suggestion. If it weren't anyplace sleazy, I think op would've been OK with it. OP is supposed to support her for cheating on him? Destroying his trust? She was never a good person and doesn't deserve compassion from op. Her slut friend that left her alone with the rapist should be the one consoling her. OP owes her nothing.
>>
>>743808534
lol
>>
>>743808494
Your description is of being a dickhead; by no standard is it likely correct, in fact, it's more likely you're an average meek guy whose dick is smaller than their own hand, who is unsatisfyingly bereft of life goals and ambition, and who is otherwise plain looking and sounding...
>>
>>743802451
>>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>>Told her never to call me again.
>>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.

Fuck her, you told her something, stupid bitch didn't listen. It's her problem. You are not obliged to feel bad for her or help her. I suggest you forget about her.
>>
>>743808688
If she trusted her boyfriend and their relationship was communication based then she would know what her actions would entail though.

OP
>going remotely close to any party girl
you brought this on yourself
>>
File: 1427449451551.jpg (328KB, 1538x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1427449451551.jpg
328KB, 1538x2023px
She went somewhere with explicit intent to fuck other dudes, then she got fucked, except she regrets it because they hit her too much or something and wants this to not count as cheating. Bitch can go fuck off, maybe she'll can try another dark alley to find a loving bf to support her used goods ass. Rape still counts as sex, so she cheated on you. Breaking up was your only option here, especially since you said you'd dump her if she went. So she went to the club against your wishes and fucked another dude. These two wrongs do not cancel each other out.
>>
Stale pasta
>>
>>743802451
Well you could get back with her and make her your slave because she already got raped and beat up for “not listening to you“
But the way you did it is good you don't need a person in your life who lies and betrays you like that
You are better off without her
>>
>>743802451
If she didn't get raped, she wouldn't have told you she went to the club. Remember that.
>>
File: _20170606_152802.jpg (232KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
_20170606_152802.jpg
232KB, 1080x1920px
>>743809041
Did your enlightened friend write that for you?

Now, to recapitulate
You called a beta cuck weak
I wanted to tell you my story so we can laugh about beta cucks together
You went full amerifat with your shitty guns blazing
Mfw i live in Europe and your guns and autism have no power
>>
Obviously you never gave a shit about her in the first place if you can't forgive her for just a moment and help her with what she just went through. I bet you wouldn't like her telling you that you can't do things you like to do because she doesn't like it.. You're an ass hole, deal with it and move on. There is a consequence for everything in life. This hate is one of them. Of you're gonna be an ass then stop being a bitch because everyone has their rightful opinion. You probably can't handle the job of consoling a female anyway
>>
honestly, i would have broken up with her too.
dont exactly agree with telling her not to go there and threatening to break up with her if she does.
you saying it was sleezy means you felt it wasnt a good place, and if you had simply left it at "dont go its not safe" i'd be 100% with you. the fact that she willingly left with two guys she didnt know says that she's stupid on top of unfaithful.
tl;dr good on ya breaking up with her, dont approve of what you said prior
>>
>>743802451
OP you made the right choice.
She went behind your back and left with a guy she was prolly going to fuck. Its shitty that she was beat and raped, but you told her exactly what would happen if she went. That you two were done. And she called your bluff. Way to alpha, brother
>>
>>743803598
Not even about that. OP told her not to go for some reason, because it was a sleazy club, meaning the whole situation can go sideways. The least she could've done was listen him out and not act like a spoiled brat.
>>
>>743809041
And you are right on one point I'll give you that, i lost my life ambitions a decade ago because of a girl. Everything else you said is false though. Good guess anyway
>>
>>743802451
You're alpha as fuck. No way were you to harsh. She did what you said not too, when you informed her of the consequences. What happened to her because she WENT AGAINST what you wanted is irrelevant.
>>
>>743803292
this
>>
>>743803028
You're an idiot who doesn't understand relationships. You sacrifice certain freedoms to allow the partner to remain comfortable, and they do the same in return. IE: You can't fuck anyone you want, because we're monogamist.
>>
>>743802451
I think it's pretty clear she wanted to fuck other dudes. I think you should have explained yourself better to her, not that she would have listened but your friends and maybe some of her friends would understand then. But i do agree with breaking up with her, she sounds like a fucking moron anyways.
>>
>>743809728
This
>>
>>743803614
You're retarded. There's no chance of cheating on 4chan, there's not even a chance of making a friend on 4chan. 4chan doesn't have sexy women coming on to you, unless you believe the ads are real.
>>
>>743802451
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to
you retarded fuck telling her what she can and cant do is not trust you idiot beta cuck
>>
>>743802451
Do what feels right to you
>>
oh boy it sure smells like summer
>>
>>743802451
this story again?
>>
>>743802451

S T A L E
T
A
L
E
>>
This is copy pasta, it constantly gets posted. From back when redpill was big. No one deserves to get raped and beaten just for going to a club
>>
Nice pasta bruh. Got em real worked up here
>>
>>743802451
I understand. She was being an idiot, as she went, and got best up and raped. But one, she couldn't have known that what happened would have happened, and two, you're not her dad.

So I am indifferent on what I think about you.
>>
Maybe a lil' too cold, but she deserved it imo. She was going to a shady-ass club to cheat on you after you told her she shouldn't go. Fuck her
>>
Damn, OP is alpha as fuck man!
>>
Bottom line is you said 'If you go, we're done.' She went, and you kept your word. If she didn't get raped you would've NEVER known she went. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>743811230
I mean in a situation like this he has the right to break up with her. That doesn't mean she deserved it.
>>
File: 1484804563808.jpg (92KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1484804563808.jpg
92KB, 500x651px
>>743802451
Alpha as fuck.
I'm proud of you OP.
You should feel proud of you, you dropped a bitch, she got what she deserved.
>>
This is the most alpha thing I've read on 4chan, in like ever.

Kudos, OP.
>>
>>743802451
>>743813178
Trying a little too hard
>>
OP if you read this you have to say your actions were wrong and you hate yourself or your mother will die tonight in her sleep
>>
File: 1504059918188.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504059918188.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Absolutely alpha savage OP. You did good, may have seemed harsh but think about it. If they didn't rape her she would have fucked at least one of them and not told you. Fuck her
>>
I mean, you said you would break up with her. On top of that if she followed them into an alley she wanted something from them.
>>
>>743802943
Pathetic & bitch level
>>
OP;Your intentions were good even though the road to the hell can be paved with them, so to speak. Yes,she went against your wishes when you made what you wanted clearly known. However she is also responsible for her own actions and the risks that come with them. I have no idea your reasons for wanting her to not go so I can neither absole or judge you for that. However,I see the greater matter at this time is her need for emotional support. It takes strength to be stern but it also takes it to forgive.
>>
>>743804145
If you cheat on me I'm going to break up

Ack what a threat
>>
>>743802451
You posted this exact same clickbait about a year ago. Nobody's buying your story. You're clearly an attention whore.
>>
How many more times are you pathetic douchebags going to post this bullshit?
>>
>>743804438
"I'm going to break up with you if you cheat on me"
-retarded threat
>>
>>743802943
aww poor anon so sad cuz OP didn't get on his knees for his gf :( maybe if he said he would of fapped to the guys who raped her that would of made you happier
>>
>>743806421
>she can do what she wants

Sure, but if that's sleeping with random guys she's not going to be doing many stable relationships, cuck.
>>
>>743802451
You were in the right. She went to a club after you expressed how you felt, showing she doesnt care about your feelings.
She then chose to GO to a party with random dudes. Proving she was willing to cheat and probably would have.
Chances are, she wasn't raped. Just rough sex with 15 men in a gang bang at the party. She decided to lie and say she was raped so you would feel sorry and forgive her, making you her cuck.

Good job OP.
>>
>>743804438
You're obviously a cheating, lying, black dick sucking piece of shit whore. You want to feel better for all the horrible things you have made people feel just for the sake of you getting your holes filled with sperm from the most cocks possible? Fuck you, you're a whore and that's all you will ever be, the only single thing that people will, if they even remotely do, remember you for. Get the fuck out of here you and your crooked, dumb, pathetic, retarded ethics
>>
>>743804438
Not a threat if its carried out, its a promise. Stop being a beta faggot.
Dumb cuck
>>
>>743802451
Fuck her. You did the right thing. She was going out to cock gobble.
>>
>>743802451

Stale pasta
>>
>>743802451
Only one thing matters here: was the ones she willing to perform oralsex black Americans?
>>
File: IMG_0995.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>>743802451
He fell for the rape meme
>>
>>743802451
You did good. Bitch would probably want you to raise the kid too.
>>
>>
She wouldve obviously cheat on you
I would ve done the same
>>
>>743803028
OP told her not to go. She went. Her fault.
>>
>>743806866
I'd pull my gun and shoot you in the head. Then lift your wallet and find and shoot your whore mother and pedophile father for raising a useless pos.
If I found you had a family, children wife etc. I'd kill them too, with fire. Lets see how much of a future your shit family gene has after I wipe you off the face of earth.
Now I don't believe in an afterlife or spirits, but I'd do this in hopes you or your 'spirit' can witness your family tree being lit on fire, so to speak.
>>
>>743802451
OP YOU A STUD.
>>
You should leave that bitch
>>
OP you should have punched the bitch for disobeying you. Good job nevertheless.
>>
>>743802958
Two sides to every story m8
>>
You don't owe her support over something you were crystal clear about. It's harsh, but not unfair.

You do you, OP.

Respect.
>>
>>743802451

If this is real, you did the right thing.
>>
Fuck her op, she obviously was intending on cheating that's why she left with the guys....fortunately she was best and raped, I consider it karma my dude
>>
>>743802451
Great copy pasta OP, you fag
>>
>>743802542
>>743802943
you mean copypasta as fuck
>>
>>743802451
How does this thread have fucking more than 200 replies ? It's a old pasta
>>
>>743817939
she's probs been fucked enough.
>>
>>743802451
>>743802451
If she hadn't got beat up, she'd have cheated and you'd have never known. You made the right decision anon.
>>
File: wTC7sOu.gif (2MB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
wTC7sOu.gif
2MB, 290x220px
That's not harsh, you literally gave her a choice to abandon the club or go. She made her choice and unfortunately that went against your wishes. You may look like a cold fucker to everyone else but hell you did exactly what you would say. I support you for that.
>>
>>743802451
This is a repost from YEARS ago.
>>
Oldest pasta ever

>+223 replies and 24 images omitted.

sure is summer in here
>>
Dude i cant tell you that you did good. I mean now she needs you as a bf or as a friend, dont be a faggot pls.
>>
Fuck this pasta but the correct answer is direct her to the help she needs and get the fuck out. Not heartless but still keep your dignity. Win-win.
>>
>>743802451
Altough cold, pretty much the right choice. Trust is one of the most important things in life, and as you can get it, you can lose it.

OP is kinda sorta my hero.
>>
>>743802451
You did the right thing
>>
>>743803292
Did a great job of exposing the newfags.
>>
File: 1503683076244.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1503683076244.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>743802451
I'm split on this.
She knew you were over if she went, but she did anyways, thereby breaking your trust and your rule, but she did get raped so I feel like you should habe some sympathy.

If I were you I'd break up but still offer her some form of help/compassion, if that's possible.

Alpha as fuck move though anon. wp.
>>
>>743802943

more like you're a soft boy pussy having faggot.
>>
>>743803028

Look at this whiteknighting faggot.

Kill your self.
>>
>>743802451
You did the right thing.
Respect.
>>
>>743802451
Complex situation. Simple answer

Good on you for honoring your word and breaking up with her. Word is bond my nigga.

You with her for 7 months though. So most likely there are elements to your relationship outside of the romantic/sexual aspects of it. So if she got rape whooped you can still support her within the friendship aspect of your relationship instead of adding insult to injury by being distant. This is why her girls hate you now and your mutual friends are giving you shit.

Lastly you're hurt too that she violated your trust. If she had just gone and cheated you would be well within your rights to be clueless to why no one is taking your side.

But she got raped and battered. Her very sense of safety within herself is shattered and she'll likely have PTSD for ever. You probably added a bunch of time and thearpy to that by not being there for her in that moment.

But hey, I'm not mad at you, do your thing playa. That's just my analysis. Good on you for sticking with your promise. Word is bond.
>>
>>743802451
Why you post this again? You Posted it months ago
>>
>>743802451
epic copypasta my friend
>>
Copy Pasta
>>
>>743802451
>Offered an ultimatum
>Went against terms of ultimatum
>Bad shit happened
>"OH NOOO I AM DUMB IDIOT PLZ FORGIVE ME"
>It's called an ultimatum for a reason, she deserved it
>>
File: 1502076995047.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1502076995047.gif
561KB, 625x626px
i think he made the right chose
>>
>>743802451
Don't pay attention to these beta fucks, don't pay attention to your pussie ass friends, don't pay attention to your ex's asshole friends, she's broke your trust, she's went behind your back and did something petty and got burned. She's should've listened to you. You are the living incarnation of what we all should be on this pussie ass normie website.
>>
>>743802451
Why didn't you offer to go to the club with her?
>>
>>743804039
>op was straight up trying to keep her in his control using blackmailing methods
She could have broken up with him instead of going to a club with two guys.

Kill yourself
>>
>>743804438
The story says she lied and went then left with 2 guys and got raped.

100% her fault.
>>
theres nothing wrong with laying down terms and conditions on a relationship. it should me a mutual agreement. i left my wife and two kids after i found out she was talking and video chatting with "just an old friend".
>>
>>743802451
You just stood your ground, that's respectable, if a bit stubborn.

6.5/10 decision
>>
File: 1382640249182.jpg (10KB, 343x324px) Image search: [Google]
1382640249182.jpg
10KB, 343x324px
>>743803621
/thread
>>
>>743828308
>believing this copy pasta
No u kys
>>
Dude good for you for standing by your word your bitch tested your gangster and she got fucked up. Big deal if my bitch did that shit if probably have her beaten and raped my monkey niggers. Don't feel bad about shit man.
>>
>>743802451
You aren't in the wrong.. But you aren't in the right. You may have been firm in holding to you're word, but the mark of a true man is mercy. We all make mistakes and given the circumstances you must feel at least a little bad for her. Ultimately it's was your call but just remember that every action has a consequence and we must live with these. We cannot change the past and regret is the most psychologically destructive emotion there is. Best of luck /b/ro...
>>
>>743802451
Surprisingly alpha move OP. Don't let the fedora tipping faggots get you down.
>>
>>743802451
"drive careful son" son crashes gets paralyzed. "I AINT VISITING HIM IN TEH HOSPITAL I TOLD HIM TO DRIVE CAREFUL!!!!" if you were alpha you would go with her that night fucking pussy
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.