[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, getting my wisdom teeth out today and just found out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 8

File: everycollegestudent.jpg (13KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
everycollegestudent.jpg
13KB, 300x199px
Ok guys, getting my wisdom teeth out today and just found out I'm only getting Ibuprofen for the pain. Wtf is this crap why is it so hard to get pain meds these days. Any other anons been through this?
>>
All I got for my wisdom teeth removal was ibuprophens, other pain mess are really easy to become addicted to. Stop being a fucking pussy it doesn't even hurt that bad
>>
>>743686706
When i had my wisdom teeth out, the ibu's helped more than the hydros did for the pain. That was 15 some odd years ago though
>>
>>743686706
Post where you are from so we can mock you.
>>
File: IMG_2165.jpg (32KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2165.jpg
32KB, 260x295px
>>743686706
>>
>>743687026
commiefornia
I read a fucking story about how some fuck became addicted to opiods after a wisdom teeth removal. such utter garbage i can manage my own life im just sick of doctors lying to my face and telling me that "ibuprofen is better"
>>
>>743686706
You fucking pussy, I've had 3 of my 4 wisdom teeth taken and I had fuck all meds for after.

The fuck is wrong with people these days - wetbacked wasters
>>
>>743686706
Kek
They gave me oxy
>>
>these days
Stop talking shit you obviously have no idea about
>>
>>743686706
Had a wisdom tooth pulled last Thursday.
Dr said he would call in prescription if it hurt.
Didn't want to wait a day so I asked right after it was out. He told me to wait to see how it feels.

Call the next day 6 times and nobody would answer the phone. It was a Friday and they were closed for the weekend

No pills. Fuck that dr
>>
>>743686863
Wrong. They could give him tramadol.
I bet you're one of those shills that thinks the "war on drugs" was a good thing.
>>
>>743687563
honestly it pisses me off that i cant be trusted with real pain medication
>>
Most dentists do this now because the true "root" cause of most post dental work related pain is inflammation and ibuprofen is apparently the best at dealing with that.
>>
>>743686706
I just got them out yesterday. They perscribed me some opioids I think. Honestlly, it doesn't hurt that much especially when I use ice packs.
Don't worry too much. It's not that bad.
>>
>>743686706
Ibu is the best thing for it, dude. They're anti-inflammatory, which is exactly what you want post-op for that kind of procedure. You might want to pair it with percs or something, in small doses, but in terms of legitimate medical practice Ibu is the best thing for it.

Don't confuse genuinely useful medication with fun medication -- if you're drug-seeking, then just find a source and buy whatever you're after.
>>
>>743686706
This is all a bunch of bullshit.

My dad just had quadruple bypass - they sawed his chest open like he was a lobster. Dude doesn't even drink wine or beer - but doctors can't give him Oxy "because some people abuse drugs".

We treat adults like children in the USA because of a minority of assholes who can't control their addictions??
>>
>>743687953
/thread
Acting like a pussy needs to tighten up saying stupid fucking nonsense YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT PUSSY BITCH >>743686863
>>
I had all 4 taken out back in highschool, although I cant remember what meds I got. first one I took I passed the fuck out and slept 15 hours then my mom hid the rest from then on. I guess I got the good stuff.
>>
>>743686706
Idk if it's by state(assuming you're in the US) but in mine a law passed where the best they can give you is Tylenol 3 with codine
>>
>>743687953
I've taken tramadol before and it was great for my epididymitis. this has the dea written all over it tbh
>>
>>743686706
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!
>>
>>743686706
>why is it so hard to get pain meds these days.
Have you watched the news in the last 5 years? There is an opiode epidemic going on.
>>
Best of luck to you OP. I know some people have problems with pain, but I got zero drugs for it in 1998 when I had my wisdom teeth removed. And I was at home even able to eat crunchy stuff like doritos that same night.
>>
Honestly it depends on how your wisdom teeth are if the are compacted and thwy have to dig a lot.like it had done for mine out. Ibu juat wasnt enough shit was swole and hurt like a bitch for 3 days. Im not a pussy either ive torn both acl's broke both wristes left arm right leg shattered.left elbow both hands and only.took pain meds a few various times for all that. I def took the percs and ibuprofen after the teeth came out
>>
>>743686706
>pain relief medication
kek I hate the shit

I prefer my mental state to be normal. Pain from headaches or common procedures is temporary anyway. I'm good with regular store bought NSAIDs.

For terminal shit, I get it though.

>gets headache as child
>told to drink some water and stop staring at the TV
All the while you faggots were handed 3 600mg tabs of Ibuprofen or a half pill of your mothers oxy prescription, no wonder drug use is a billion percent in murica

wahhh gimme my pills
>>
>>743686706
all you need is jack daniels , works better than any drug
>>
>>743686706
Welcome to socialized healthcare
>>
>>743688975
>pain meds
>healthcare
youre joking right?
>>
had the same problem
my mom had some left from her surgeray (broke her leg 12times) she got 800mg ibuprofen
i took those + smoked in the first 3 days like 10g
>>
>>743686706
nigga just got his wisdom teeth removed, preventing future problems and years of pain, but still complaining that he didnt get his drugs for minor pain the next few days

kek, children
>>
>>743686706
Just get high on ibuprofen. Its a nice high and its basically harmless, that's why they give it. Have fun.
>>
>>743686706
Enjoy having ibuprofen and liquid food for breakfast lunch and dinner for a week anon.
>>
>>743689197
You're not very bright, are you?
>>
>>743687182
>such utter garbage, I can manage my life
>throws tantrum because doctor didn't give you your junkie pills

Ibuprofen is the GOLD standard for pain, for a good reason. Oxy doesn't help pain. It makes you retarded and less likely to realize you're in pain. Suck it up, smoke a joint and quit complaining that you're not getting those pills you promised you would sell to your buddy.
>>
>>743689076
What is there to joke about? Medication is a part of healthcare.
>>
>>743688904
Honestly that's what I'm probably going to do.
>>
>>743686863
Easy to become addicted to if your a weak souled pussy degenerate. Kill yourself you pussy ass media feeding sheep. The ones you get for wisdom teeth are not gunna get you addicted you moron. Shows how much you dont know.
>>
>>743689197
How's that kidney failure coming along, bud?
>>
>>743689231
How old are you anon? Do you have any idea what my life is like? Maybe I'd like to get a little high for a bit and block out the pain.
>>
>>743687953
Kratom is so much better than tramadol. I have to take 150mg of tramadol to get any effect
>>
>>743689439
You... you fool. I have no words.
>>
>>743689517
Yeah, with the way you type, I'm sure you're a stand up citizen.
>>
>>743689554
OP here. They gave me 800s as well. fucking idiotic. Some asshat at the university health center I went to tried to give me ibu for my epididymitis once my tramadol ran out, nearly lost my shit
>>
>>743688819
Fuck off. No one cares "tough guy"

They hand ibuprofen out in the military like candy. They call I vitamin M (Motrin)
>>
>>743689555
So you ARE drug seeking. This is exactly why you didn't get your candy. Doctors aren't stupid and can probably tell by your fucked up mug that you're just looking for a "good time" at the expense of taxpayers, because I know good and fucking well someone like you doesn't have he money to pay.
>>
>>743689439
medication sure is healthcare

the kind that keeps your heart pressure in balance or kills off bacteria in your body at least
>>
File: image_1.png (280KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
280KB, 500x495px
>>743686706
They will use needles and possibly laughing gas during the procedure so that's not all bad. The ibuprofen is for the pain afterwards. Take a big cocktail of acetimenophen, ibuprofen, and aspirin if you're a bitch about it. My dentist is cheap af and only uses a Q-tip with some weak numbing agent whenever I get drilling or pulls done. I can feel everything.
>>
>>743689674
Uh, yeah. Drug seeker. That's why you don't get shit anymore. When you "freak out" over pills, you get flagged in a database as a drug seeker and you are less likely to receive pills. Good on doctors for turning your degenerate ass away.
>>
>>743689554
Shit. Took 3.5 grams a day in the Navy. Unless you have a bone sticking out you get motrin. Compound fracture you may get a light duty chit and a percoset.
>>
>>743689719
I am drug seeking as I am an oral surgery patient. I have very good private health insurance thats better than any state shit you can afford you degenerate
>>
>>743689830
I never actually freaked out. Went back to my coursework as usual. Do you even know what epididymitis is or are you just projecting here anon?
>>
had the same problem
my mom had some left from her surgeray (broke her leg 12times) she got 800mg ibuprofen
i took those + smoked in the first 3 days like 10g
>>
>>743689938
>I have very good private health insurance thats better than any state shit you can afford you degenerate

"My dad works at microsoft faggot ill ban you if you dont stop killing me"
>>
>>743689938
>good private healthcare
Is that why you got denied your meds, manchild? How about you just cut the shit and do heroin so you can overdose and stop wasting resources?
>>
>>743690021
I only cry internally when the big boys don't give me my sugarpills
>>
Hahaha

>Having to get your wisdom teeth out at all
>>
>>743688019
Do you have previous drug issues?
>>
>>743690021
>epididymitis
Hey I have (had?) this.
I started wearing briefs. Nothing else.

But hey, if you need to get high im not judging
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>743686863
You call him a Pussy and you can't handle basic drugs?
>>
>>743690219
None. Great student in college rn
>>
HAHAHAHA when I had mine taken out my dentist gave me a scrip for 60 vicoden. that was a FUN week
>>
>>743687953
Tramadol does nothing for dental pain. I had a decent supply of the stuff i used to get high once in a while and took some when i had an abcess while i waited for my dental appointment which was 2 days away. Absolute waste of pharamceuticals. Couldn't even enjoy the high because the pain was still there.
>>
>>743690187
what would you have done anon
>>
>>743690460
interesting
how did ibu help?
>>
Stop being such a pussy. When I had all my wisdom teeth extracted the doctor gave me a prescription for 40 Vicodin or something like that, I took the slip and tore it up because I had no need for that shit. NSAIDs were entirely sufficient, no need to get opioids involved. Man up.
>>
>>743690382
Then it's time you get the fuck up and be a fucking man. Had wisdoms out in hs and didn't take anything for it. Stop trying to get drugs to look cool in front of your friends. You colossal faggot
>>
>>743690565
cant handle the good shit i see
its okay neither can my mom
>>
>>743690617
you dont have friends do you
>>
>>743690711
I fucking knew it, what are you, all of 19? Couple of Advil and your be fine squirt. Careful you don't stay out too late past your bedtime
>>
>>743690839
positive vibes oldfag
at least I can stay up late
>>
>>743690558
Anytime i'v had pain from tooth ache etc, ibu always works. Doesn't take the pain away entirely but it makes it manageable
>>
>>743690686

pretty sure I could "handle it" (whatever that means), I'm just not interested. and anyway, I was never in enough pain from my wisdom teeth extractions to warrant anything stronger than ibuprofen.
>>
>>743689410
ibu also damages your liver
as someone who used to get migraines i can appreciate it, but i know it only does so much
>>
>>743690114
kek
just saying im not leeching off society here
just trying to get some pain meds
>>
>>743690460
I was speaking from experience. I had my wisdom teeth removed and tramadol did wonders.
>>
>>743690125
I wasn't 'denied' meds. I was never prescribed them because americans can't be trusted with pain killers now. how fucking sad
>>
>>743690506
Not been a huge faggot and cried about it?
Probably would have accepted that Oxy isn't the right pill and got on with life instead of being a drug seeking faggot because I don't have any voids I'm trying to fill with bullshit and weakness.
>>
>>743690188
yes my aryan genes have drawbacks
kek
3rd reich would have had this shit figured out
>>
>>743691178
Appreciated. I too was only speaking from experience and i found that eating x6 50mg tramadol capsules did nothing for my pain.
>>
>>743691178
this makes sense
tramadol has worked for me before
idgaf about 'dull pain'
its the intense shit that gets to me
>>
>>743690994
>i can handle it
>i just don't want to

If anyone believes this, you're as big of a faggot as OP. If you stuck OP in a room with a drug dealer and no money, it would take OP all of 14 minutes of the junkie shakes to offer cock sucking as an alternative.
>>
>>743691306
i wanted tramadol as it had worked before
who said i cried?
stop compensating for your masculinity anon
youre safe here :)
>>
>>743691427
/Thread
>>
>>743691427
lmao 'junkie'
sure bud
its idiots like you that are eroding society
>>
>>743691019
"Side Effects

Some common side effects of OxyContin abuse include:

Drowsiness and possible intermittent dozing off.
Delayed reactions, making it dangerous to operate machinery or drive while under the influence of the medication.
Pinpoint (constricted) pupils.
Constipation (a telltale sign of opiate abuse).
Long-Term Effects of OxyContin

Opiates may have severe effects on the brain and body, and OxyContin is no exception. Long-term effects include severe constipation and persistent vomiting caused by its direct action on the gastrointestinal tract as well as certain brain centers.
It can also cause muscle spasms, reduced reaction to stimuli, and a phenomenon called myoclonus, which entails jerky motor movements.
The respiratory system is at risk. OxyContin down-modifies cardiac and respiratory rate—potentially dangerously slowing the heart and the lungs enough to limit oxygen delivery to the brain and other vital organ systems.
If OxyContin has been injected, the risk of severe heart and lung problems rise dramatically, as septic contaminants and/or solidified pieces of the crushed medication can travel through the bloodstream causing blockage, infection, and widespread inflammation.
Injection sites can result in the appearance of track marks, which is where the skin has been punctured along with the vein. These have a good chance of becoming inflamed or infected, increasing the risk of septicemia."

And Oxy makes you retarded. They can cut a piece of my liver out and I'll be fine. They cut your brain out, and they've solved a world problem. Not to mention, I'm not a pill popping faggot like you and I'm certainly not taking over the OD threshold because I'm not a weak pussy with dependency issues.
>>
>>743691266
Really? Because I know tons of adults who are regularly taking opiates for pain. They only deny the people who don't need them. Like you. Sorry, not gonna make a come up selling pills this time!
>>
>>743686706
If you're having them simply pulled out then you probably won't really need much more than Ibuprofen. I had to have mine surgically removed on the bottom because the roots were just too long/deep to pull. The trauma to the area from that was pretty painful so I did take some prescription painkillers for that for a few days afterwards. They were able to just pull the top ones and I didn't have any pain at all really from that. It was a little sore but not bad.
>>
>>743691505
Internalized butthurt is weakness through and through, just because you don't drop your spaghetti doesn't mean you're not a gigantic pissbaby who can't handle life.
>>
File: bruh.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>743691626
doesn't have to be as strong as oxy
never 'popped' anything as I am not a degenerate
>>
>>743686706
I have to get mine out soon and I'm worried about going under and confessing to browsing /b and posting girls in my town's nudes everywhere.
>>
>>743691582
>I'm not a junkie!
>those damn bastards won't give me my pills! I'm so upset I have to make a thread about it to take my mind off of pills and have strangers justify my drug seeking actions so I don't feel like such an addict! I wish the US would legalize all drugs!
>>
>>743691735
I've heard the top ones are easier than the bottom ones usually. I'm just annoyed that there is so much inconsistency now when getting prescribed a good painkiller was commonplace in the past.
>>
>>743691792
Alright doctor, what are you seek- what would you like to have been prescribed?
>>
>>743691869
this is America
if i need/want a painkiller, i should be able to buy it, not have some government fuck tell me i cant because some fuckups in Pennsylvania cant handle mommy's opiates without ODing
>>
>>743691921
That's because they realized faggots like you abuse them, and because it's a useless medication. Read some recent research and learn a thing or two.
>>
>>743691427
>If anyone believes this, you're as big of a faggot as OP

Okay, I guess I'm a faggot then because I'm 100% positive I could "handle" a Vicodin script, but i chose not to because I'm enjoying being a productive, sober-minded member of society and i didn't even need the shit because my pain was entirely tolerable with ibuprofen.
>>
>>743691986
tramadol
MAYBE a small dose of vicodin
none of this for more than 2 days
>>
>>743692032
>implying everyone who relies on a pill for fun/recreation/panacea isn't a fuck up
>>
>>743692076
Vicodin
Has
Ibuprofen
You
Huge
Faggot
>>
>>743691986

not the guy you were replying to, but most people I know that got their wisdom teeth removed were prescribed 5/500 hydrocodone/acetaminophen (vicodin), it actually makes more sense tbh (less easier to abuse, while being better at pain killing). unless you would end up doing a CWE of course, which you end up losing.
>>
>>743692103
Are you fucking retarded? Those aren't even USED for what you're looking for. You really, truly are just drug seeking. Just kill yourself, if you can't handle a fucking tooth being pulled. For fucks sake, I wish they would legalize opiates and lace it all with ricin so every single one of you sad leech fucks would drop dead. Drain on your parents, society and the medical industry.
>>
>>743692041
I have read a lot of recent studies on painkillers and addiction anon. More than you. Because of this I know that addiction only happens when you live an unhealthy or unstable life. I also know that painkillers like tramadol are effective in small doses from experience
>>
>>743692134

Does it ONLY have ibuprofen? Is it the same thing as ibuprofen? No? Then why would I take it when actual ibuprofen is all I need?
>>
>>743692134

BEEEEEP.. WRONG!

next contestant!
>>
>>743692134
Ibuprofen is a NSAID. Vicodin has Tylenol.
>>
File: anon.jpg (253KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
253KB, 1750x2500px
>>743692247
>>
>>743692255
But you're already addicted. The fact you're pissing your pants over 2 days worth of pills when most people wouldn't even bat an eye is solid proof. You've admitted throughout this thread you're "looking for a good time" if you could keep your story straight, I might feel more sympathy for you but you come off as a two bit drug seeking waste.
>>
>>743692262
So then stop fucking saying ibuprofen destroys your liver when you're SEEKING a drug that had ibuprofen. You dense fuck.
>>
>>743692247

are u even tryin anon? ur straight up coming off as b8 at this point lul
>>
>>743692380
I'd like to enjoy a good painkiller to treat pain.
I'm not an idiot, I know what a good painkiller does. It does more than dull your pain, unless you are experiencing something incredibly severe.
>>
>>743686706
Yes man... my dentist is a complete retard... he fucking drilled to my nerf today and all was good until the anesthetic went away... this motherfucker could have told me at least... the pain was fucking intense... now like 12 hours later my jaw stopped shivering and i can use a keyboard again. He didnt even give me fucking ibuprofen, he was acting like everthing was ok.
>>
>>743692410

I didn't say ibuprofen destroys your liver, moron. You're arguing with the wrong person.
>>
>>743692423
Oh, did I hit a nerve? No smart comeback this time? Guess your parents are proud of their poverty bound future speed bump.
>>
>>743692410
what is tylenol no3
>>
>>743692479
How about you take the fucking ibuprofen which is a painkiller?
>>
>>743692534

BEEEP. WRONG..

not even the guy you were replying to jackass LUL

NEXT CONTESTANT!!
>>
>>743692565
I will.
But its not a very effective painkiller.
Hence this thread.
>>
>>743686706

go to dentist, anon, your wisdom teeth need to come out, thats why you have pain. I will schedule you two sessions with the oral surgeons, so you can eat on the other side.

Bro who had to go to ER afterward, says, make sure you ask the surgeon for like codine, meth, heroin you're going to be in so much pain.

Surgeon, I only give Ibuprofen. Me, WTF? Surgeon, "if you have any pain, I will come to your house with like morphine or whatever, will give you my personal number" me, hmmpf expect a call, mofo. (thinking, you a real surgeon???)

In the chair, surgeon, take this pill, count back from 100, 99, 98, 9......, eyes open, hey lets get this thing on the road! Uhhh....anon, they've been out for an hour. ???

Go home, bro is there because he had a bad reaction, wanted to take me to ER if something goes wrong. Give him a beer. Hmmmm....beer. Bro is like no nigger don't beer its gonna hurt. Take a sip, mmmm.... take a gulp, no pain. Start to cook him a steak.....Man that looks good. I had bought like $200 dollars of soft food like pudding, etc... So i cook another for myself. Bro, hey, put that away, I am full. No fool, this is for me. Bro is seriously concerned, I'm warning you. Don't listen, scarf the steak down. He's like, you don't feel any pain, Nope. I have another beer (5).

Go see the regular Dentist a week later. Any pain? No, as a matter of fact a couple hours I was drinking beer and eating steak. Dentist is like, talking down, well anon, that is because I only authorized the surgeon to take two from one side, you must have eaten off the good side. Me, no, he took all four. No, anon, laughs, you don't know what you are talking about. Looks in my mouth, WTF, he took all four, and you ate on that. Yep, steak, beer, etc...
>>
>>743692534
Not him, but what is your point dude? If you hate him that much and you really think 3 days of kodein would seriously harm him, why wouldnt you want him to take it?
>>
>>743692635

did you even hit up the doc and tell em the ibuprofen wasn't cutting it, maybe he'll write you a script for a 5/500 vicodin, worth a try.. can't complain if you don't try!
>>
>>743687563

lolz
>>
>>743686706
I didn't take pain meds. Not because it didn't hurt - I've got a glass jaw and I will literally whine about pain because I'm a pussy. But It didn't hurt. There was a minor ache the next day and it bled like a motherfucker but that was the extent of it.

Basically what I'm saying is that even with my bitch ass I'm a bigger man than you.
>>
>>743692660
I'm hoping for this reaction. But honestly, I shouldn't have to count on it. I should have access to a few painkillers in case I get fucked like a lot of wisdom teeth patients do.
>>
>>743688542

I hardly think that giving someone a weeks worth of Oxy is going to get them addicted
>>
>>743692713
I'll probably go to my personal physician if the pain turns out to be unbearable/annoying af
>>
>>743692660
Lucky motherfucker
>>
>>743687182
I'll straight up kill the dentist. Bash his head in and shove the drill in his eyes. BITCH GIVE ME NOW OR I KILL KILL MUCH BAD YOU IS FOR NOW
>>
>>743692802
I haven't had the surgery yet ;)
DW anon I'll keep you posted later this evening once I do
>>
>>743692885

why did i laugh so much to this jesus..
>>
>>743692885

yeah, you totally sound like a reasonable individual who could be trusted to use opioids responsibly and in moderation.
>>
File: wut.png (35KB, 1233x508px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
35KB, 1233x508px
>>743693048
>>
>>743692807

Yeah, that should be normal. My bro ended up having to go to the ER he had such a reaction, which is why he was concerned for my health, like maybe in runs in the family.

But it turns out this oral surgeon was assistant professor of oral surgery at a major university and that is why he was so skilled. I just lucked out.

I remember before I had them out, everyone at work was recommending this doc or that. One guy, says, my doctor was the best! Absolutely no pain. Well, he always talked like a tard and drooled a bit. He continued, well, absolutely no pain, just facial paralysis afterwards. Shit, nigger, that isn't a good doc that is like malpractice, fool.
>>
>>743692869

Turns out the surgeon was assistant professor of oral surgery at a major university which is why he was so skilled
>>
>>743692885
tweaker
>>
>>743686706
They use local anesthetics while they pull out the actual teeth. Numbs one half of your mouth real good.
Ibuprofen for the next two-three days is all you need after, brings down the pain well into tolerable levels and acts as counter-inflammation agent for the damaged tissue in your mouth.
If they don't need to bring out the scalpels to get the teeth out (one of mine was growing sideways inside the gum -> heavy-duty operation), you'll probably be fit for desk work the next day if needed, and good for physical work in 2-3 days (mainly because high blood pressure can cause bleeding in your mouth before then)
>>
Junkie circlejerk
>>
File: Fournier_gangrene_01.jpg (50KB, 621x464px) Image search: [Google]
Fournier_gangrene_01.jpg
50KB, 621x464px
>>743686706
I nearly died from an infection in my crotch which came within hours of transforming into Fournier's Gangrene. (Do a Google image search if you want to terrify yourself.) I spent a week in hospital getting pumped with an ocean of intravenous antibiotics, then they sent me home with an open wound on my taint. I had to get it cleaned out and repacked every second day specifically to PREVENT it from healing, so that any infection could drain.

They refused to give me opiates, probably because I'm poor. And as far as doctors are concerned, poor people only want drugs to sell. I spent two months with an open wound six inches long on my taint which had to be opened and scrubbed and packed with cotton every second day, and I wasn't allowed any painkillers. They told me to take some fucking aspirin if it got bad.

The ONLY people who are now able to access opiates are the fucking junkies.

Pic related: Fournier's Gangrene.
>>
>>743693620
My teeth haven't even come through yet. Its a full on extraction.
>>
>>743686706
Ibuprofen is all you need. The pain is caused by swelling and inflammation and the ibuprofen can stop that. Opioid pain medications only treat pain, not the source of the pain. When I had my wisdom teeth removed I didn't even need the oxy I got. I sold it.
>>
>>743693857
Rich people aren't junkies, the only people who are junkies are people who can't function without their meds and don't have the money/power to get them. If you can't afford it, pick a cheaper hobby. Like Krokodil, ZZZquil or Mexican brick weed.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.