[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS/ RETARDED OPINIONS/ ETC!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 21

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
SECRETS/ CONFESSIONS/ RETARDED OPINIONS/ ETC!
>>
not fbi bread
>>
File: mmhhmmm.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mmhhmmm.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>743560213
I'm a right wing, white, heterosexual man that likes to LARP on /pol/ as a gay hispanic member of antifa
>>
>be 13
>'cousin' 14 comes to live with us
>feeling each other up at night
>gets heavy one night and she pulls my cock out and blows me deluxe
>next night she pins me down and fucks me raw and I cum inside her
>freak out thinking she'll be pregnant coz im a dumb kid
>ask a friend, friend tells my parents
>'cousin' goes to live somwehre else
>never knew if she was pregnant, probably couldn't even blow loads back then
>years later mum tells me she was a family friend and not an actual blood relative
>slightly less hot thinking about it now
>>
>>743560792
lol good work
>>
everyone must be in bed
>>
bump43t3
>>
I finally convinced my gf to suck me off instead of sex some nights. Mostly because sex is boring me and I can only cum if I think of my friends.
>>
>>743560213
I fap to a family members fb pics way to often
>>
>>743561898
post some so i can fap to her too
>>
>>743561978
Too risky
>>
I preyed on the insecurity of some ballet girls and to get them in bed with me when I was studying dance a few years ago.
>>
>>743562111
then gtfo and go to bed.
>>
>>743562239
Gonna fap first
>>
When I was teenager, I always thought, that when I'll be adult, I'll be happier. Today I turn 20, and I'm feeling kinda depressed and not sure what I want to do.
>>
I showered with a really cute 9yo girl earlier today
>>
>>743562459
kys
>>
I hunt for used diapers in bathrooms and take them home to play with.
>>
>>743560213
Im dating a uggo who I want to break up with. Tempted to get some sex vids before I dump her
>>
>>743562681
How did you start dating?\
>>
i watched two 11yo's soap each other in the bath and les it on periscope, they washed each other and blew my load twice for them
>>
>>743562558
furries at the hilton by any chance?
>>
>>743562707
>shit hit the fan in life
>moved to a shit hole town where I know no one
>met her cause I was bored
>just wound up dating and fucking
>not bad to hang out with
>has a decent job, house, car, ect
>but just bored around her any more minus the fact Im not the attracted top her
>>
>>743561891
I hope I too can work this out. I love my girlfriend and all but after a few thousand fucks you really get bored with the same person.
>>
>>743562136
Tell us more, I can imagine they were bendy as fuck. Did they wear their slutty little ballerina skirts?
>>
>>743562811
>>743562558
Nope. Been into it long before that furry shit. I'm talking used baby diapers too. From baby change rooms. Taken diaper genie sausages from dumpsters/neighbors' garbage too.
>>
>>743562856
How uggo are we talking here?

Feel like sharing a pic or something?
>>
>>743562929
>Did they wear their slutty little ballerina skirts?
Nah wasn't really into that, although fucking one while she's doing penché was pretty magical.
>>
>>743562972
i wasn't saying this seriously, iwas talking about furaffinity, but oh well, you do you
>>
when i was 15-16, I gave oral sex to a 9yo girl quite a few times.
>>
>>743563096
What did she think of it??
>>
>>743563096
Did she cum??
>>
>>743563096
When I was in my thirties I gave and received oral from a 10 year old girl... she really enjoyed sucking me off.
>>
>>743563238

what did you think of it?
>>
>>743563025
3-4/10
Shes a fatty too
>>
>>743563238
The fistful time I are her out she was really vocal about it and grabbed my head and held it tight to her twat...
>>
>>743563096

When I was 15, I had a 10-year-old "gf". She was jealous of her older sister and latched onto me.

What's funny is, I knew it was wrong, but I never really considered that I was a kid too. At the time, I felt like I was much much older, but I really wasn't. I hid it like it was something to be totally ashamed of.
>>
>>743563275
I was in heaven! She tasted sweet and nice. I loved her sucking on my cock!!
>>
>>743563148
she loved it

>>743563170
not the 1st couple times but i made her cum pretty much every time after then. i tried to also finger her a couple times but it made her uncomfortable so i didnt try it again.
>>
>>743560213
>I beat a badger to death with a shovel once.
>I've fucked my cousin
>I've stolen 6 cars
>I've sold drugs and moonshine
>in high school I got a girl drunk to the point where she passed out and then fucked her in the bathroom while pretending she was trowing up
>I blew a big hole in my neighbors truck with my 10 gauge when he wasn't home
>my mom used to shower with me until I turned 14
>literally jacked off onto her leg once
>I lived in a trailer for 8 years
I am literally the living stereotype of a hillbilly.
>>
>>743563379

why do you lie in the internet anon?
>>
>>743563516

Because he's jerking off
>>
>>743563510
At least you live more than some people.
>>
>>743563447
Yeah, when I started fingering my 10-year-old, she indicated for me to stop. She was a virgin. But instead I kept it up moving my finger so as to not press on her cherry. In no time she was over it and didn't hurt any more.
>>
File: untitled_by_nazotyu-d81aavo.png (457KB, 797x1002px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_nazotyu-d81aavo.png
457KB, 797x1002px
>this shit gives me a fucking boner

kms
>>
>>743563510
Sounds like the perfect life if you ask me.
>>
>>743563510
>>I've stolen 6 cars
Why?
>>
>>743563662
Sold them for scrap and parts. My uncle runs a scrapyard.
>>
>>743563510
Are you Trevor Philips?
>>
>>743563596
it didnt hurt for my girl, just not ready to take that step. she liked rim jobs though
>>
I live together with two girls in a flat. Both are a little younger than me (early 20s).
Although being in a relationship i always wished to fuck one of them.
We have a good relationship and enter our rooms as we want. I usually go to smoke on her balcony and she often sits on my bed to study even if I'm not at home..
Being an notorious exhibitionist i once got hooked up with the idea of 'flashing' her 'accidentally ' (both being I a relationship made this the only way of her seeing me, without destroying anything else )
I often take naps after work and i usually leave my door open a little so she comes looking for me after a while...
I decided it could be fun to set up a camera pointing at my door to catch the reaction to her seeing me half naked with a boner in my pants... the videos... her reactions (she comes back quite often to catch glimpses ) make up my best faps in the last weeks!
>>
>>743563510
>>my mom used to shower with me until I turned 14
>>literally jacked off onto her leg once
We would make great friends you and I
>>
File: Deedee 2.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Deedee 2.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
I almost raped and murdered a prostitute once. I needed to get off, was flat broke, and was suicidal as fuck. Had a knife in my pocket and a hammer up my coat sleeve. Went into the bathroom to psyche myself up. When I came out she was lying on the bed with legs spread open and nothing on. I fucked her and ran. She didn't ask for the money up front and it saved her life. Here's a pic from he first time I fucked her (which was why she let her guard down).
>>
>>743563516
Had someone already done things with her?
>>
>>743563758
Never rimed my girl, but enjoyed some great anal until she could take me in her twat. Fucked her tight littl e ass so deeply that I could feel the sphincter between her rectum and her large colon stroking my couch head and shaft... hot!!
>>
I participated in a gang rape in high school. 10+ guys on one drunk girl at a party.
>>
>>743563990
We need details, come on man.
>>
>be me
>14
>at hotel for three nights, family vacation- Disneyland
>see cat next on wall, is a few feet high on the side I'm on and a fifty foot drop on the other- as it turned out
>Cat bro is asleep
>me being the autist I am decides to throw some chicken I had from lunch up to it
>hits cat bro on the fucking head
>he spurgs out and falls off the high end of the wall.
>Mfw I made a cat an hero in front of Micky Mouse and a bunch of small children
>>
>>743563926
Nope, but she had watched her mom have sex and was hot to try it out too.
>>
>>743564025
Did it die?
>>
>using friend's computer
>find nudes his hot gf sent him
>send them to myself
>fap to them frequently, cum buckets
No regrets
>>
The first(and last) time i decided to stick my dick through a glory hole i was expecting a bj from some random guy, instead someone sat on my dick. About a minute in i burst, checked that night for a stds but I'm clean.

In not really gay, i was just super horny and figured why not, it'll be an experience.
>>
>>743564094
If he was a real friend he would have already given you them
>>
>>743564016
Girl got drunk as shit, a few guys dragged her to a bedroom. Word spread around the party and I got in line. Was like the 7th guy to go. She was a 7/10 redhead, still pretty tight even after all that. Really awkward afterwards though. Stuck around for a bit to watch some of the guys after me, then bailed.
>>
>>743564070
Said he became an hero, so yea my dude
>>
File: 1457491098730.jpg (172KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457491098730.jpg
172KB, 1000x750px
I enjoy eating trap ass and letting them sit on my face.
>>
>>743564052
Her mom was my sister, who I had fucked throughout her childhood and into her early twenties... my little sis had her when she was only 16... I figured the girl may have been mine.
>>
>>743564201
Just checking. Cats have been known to survive higher falls.
>>
>>743564190
>Really awkward afterwards though
You're a fuckin' joke
>>
>>743564264
Even been in a gang bang? Tell me that shits not weird after you cum
>>
File: oh-that-s-nasty-1.png (306KB, 853x450px) Image search: [Google]
oh-that-s-nasty-1.png
306KB, 853x450px
>>743564190
>Was like the 7th guy to go
Where did everyone cum?
>>
>>743564242
Well, apparently not when surprised/startled
Shit was traumatic to all else present, had to contain my keks
>>
>>743564190
What happened to her after?
>>
>>743564305
Was it a gang bang or a gang rape?
>>
File: miley.jpg (37KB, 1063x584px) Image search: [Google]
miley.jpg
37KB, 1063x584px
>>743564347
She did okay.
>>
>>743564319
Most pulled out to cum on her stomach. Some had condoms.
>>
>>743564380
Of course it was rape. Otherwise it's not really worthy of the thread is it?
>>
I once snuck into a friends house to smoke his weed while he was at work. I'm stoned sitting at his computer and decide to peek his browsing history. It's nothing but gay emo twink videos of solo boys jo'ing or two boys kissing. This was circa 2008 I looked a lot like the guys he was looking at. Never mentioned it and stopped stealing weed from my friends
>>
>>743564347
I bailed before they were done. Heard they cleaned her up a bit but no idea really.
>>
>>743560213
>be me
>21
>had a gf 2012, broken up in 8 months
>have a gf rn
>Get a B O N E R
>try having sex with the first one >precum.tiff
>SECONDTRY.GIF
>get a B O N E R
>B O N E R begone.gif
>second gf, same story
>>
>>743564541
speak english !!
>>
>17
>still living with parents
>family friend lost his house in a divorce
>him and his 15 year old daughter stayed with us for about two years
>daughter had a 6/10 face but a 13/10 ass
>both slept in the living room on different couches
>i would sneak in almost every night and feel up the daughter
>some nights i would pull down her pants and rub her ass
>one night i went too far
>pull down her pants
>pull down her underwear
>spread her cheaks
>implant face
>sit there for minute
>pull out and decided to put finger between the cheaks
>goes a bit deeper
>a bit more deeper
>touches her anus
>goes a bit more deeper
>beach the dam
>she shifts and rolls over my hand
>finger goes all the way in
>she jolts awake
>i rip my finger out and sprint through the darkness up the stairs into my room
>i have two brothers she might think it was one of them
>the next morning i find a not on my desk
>"if you wanted to, you could've asked"
>from that moment in we messed around like crazy
>she give me a handjob, bj, tit job
>is eat her out, finger her, rub dick between cheaks, eat her ass
>she'd sit on my face
>we'd shower together and mess around
>we would even do anal
>then, after about three months, they moved away
>I've had others since her
>but she was the best I've ever had
>>
Paid my cousin (1st cousin, female, 16 years old) 100 Euro to give me a blowjob when I was 19.
Later paid her 200 for sex and got her pregnant.
She had an abortion and never talked to me again.
She's currently married with a woman.
>I turned a woman gay
>>
>>743564541
>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>743564683
Why would you keep that a secret?
>>
>>743564492
I meant like after the party when everyone was sobered up? Maybe you didn't know her.
>>
Fooled around with my cousin in a bush behind my aunt's house. Eventually got it in when we were like 14 shit was cash. Sometimes at family parties go for "walks" and relive those memories. No one knows to this day
>>
>>743564794
Yeah I had no idea who she was. Wouldn't have done that to someone I knew.
>>
>>743564763
From my parents, and the family friend.
I told people we were banging, but not the fact that i would feel up a sleeping chick.

We meet every now and again and try to fool around.
>>
>>743564541
Is this a retarded way of saying you're impotent?
>>
>>743564849
>i would feel up a sleeping chick
Ah... yes, I can see how that part would be a bit em'bareass'ing. Carry on.
>>
Any of you fellow degenerates know how to get away with a rape? I could use a good lay. (She doesn't have to live afterwards or anything)
>>
During highschool i would capture frogs, Beatles, lizards, and other small creatures and put them in rigged lockers (lockers set up so you don't put in the combination), released them in class rooms, and my personally favorite, put them up in the ceiling tiles.

No one knew who was doing it and would call him/me the bug bandit, frog boy, lizard king, etc. Even now no one ever figured it out.
>>
>>743565021
Drugs/enough alcohol that she's unconscious. Then make sure you clean her when you're done. It's easy as hell if you've got the balls.
>>
>>743565021
>find a girg
>hit ger with brock
>falls over
>take off pants
>take of gorls pants
>put ur oeenger in her Virginia
>u rapped them gg
>>
>>743565021
Statue of limitations is 7 years usually for rapes, murder is indefinite.
>>
>>743564190
What was the feeling like in the room? Were everyone just standing there silent waiting for their turn?
>>
>>743565053
You should go to your reunion(s) and do the same thing, put frogs in the punch bowl, bugs on or near the food ect.
>>
>>743565124
>Drugs/enough alcohol that she's unconscious.
That really entails meeting her, which means its likely someone will have seen you with her. Pass.

>>743565139
Pic related.

>>743565143
Dead (wo)men tell no tales.
>>
>>743564242
Oh yeah, aren't cats supposed to be able to survive a fall at their terminal velocity? Can literally survive a fall from any height.
>>
>>743565170
Nah, people were hyping up the guy currently going, yelling shit and getting themselves ready.
>>
Me and my gf have been havin threesomes with girls over the last two or three years. We fucked four different girls, fell in love with one, and made out with a fifth which we might fuck soon. Only a few close friends know.
>>
>>743565220
Theorerically you could traumatize a woman into silence for 7 years, if you kill her youll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
>>
>>743565294
Also, rape is really hard to get a conviction. 2/3 of women don't even report. You're pretty safe overall as long as you're not an idiot.
>>
>>743565260
>any height.
Almost. They have to have enough time to turn flip in mid air. I remember something about cats surviving higher falls (out of apartment windows and such) than shorter one's. Can't remember the statistics though.
>>
>>743560792
noice
>>
>>743565260
Actually cats have a better chance of survival from higher heights. I forget what it's called but from a higher height they have a bigger chance to be able to turn and brace for the impact.
>>743565266
Honestly what would be my biggest hesitation wouldn't actually be raping a girl, I'd be more scared of not getting it up or taking too long or some shit. Anyone fuck her ass?
>>
>im straight up gay
>i have a boyfriend
>i cheated on him with some other guy
>found out he cheated on my with some other guy
>turns out the guy i cheated on him with is dating the guy he cheated on me with
>we've all met up
>had a laugh
>that was it
>no we didn't have an orgy
>>
I shaved my armpits once when I was 13. Then I cried because I didn't want to grow up.
>>
>>743565338
Plus, if youre a clean cut white man with a respectable stature, income and tone, and play out to be the victim of a misunderstanding, every cop would over look you or start thinking the girl was a crazy bitch
>>
>>743565288
>Only a few close friends know.
Fucking why? That's awesome. I would be singing it from the rooftops.

>>743565294
>>743565338
>traumatize a woman into silence
That's way too uncertain. And there's just too much DNA evidence to really get rid of if you keep her alive. I feel like burning the body in the woods at night would be the best option. Thoughts?
>>
>>743565391
Everyone had it up by the time he took his turn. Nobody took too long to nut. And no, just pussy.
>>
>>743565480
>clean cut white man with a respectable stature, income and tone,
Would I be asking if I was this? I am white though...
>>
>>743565434
Ha... I cut the hair off my legs with scissors around that age. Not because I didn't want to grow up. Was just curious.
>>
>>743565484
I'm thinking you might be a crazy guy who's in this more for the murder than the rape...
>>
>>743565550
Damn, how long did that take you?
>>
>>743565550
I cut of my eye lashes, God knows why. I looked like a fucking retard.
>>
>>743565484
It would depend on where you live really, if you live out where there are farms and large woods than i doubt anyone would give a second thought to someone burning their trash, but if you live somewhere rural that would be a problem because people call in illegal burns all the time, also burning flesh has a very distinct smell that even if youve never smelt it before you would call it in or suspect something, or would remember if someone asked about a smell at a later date
>>
>>743565484
Burning the body? Are you crazy? You'd need a fucking funeral pyre, bodies don't burn easily. People will see and smell the fire from miles away. Dude I think this murdering thing might not be for you.
>>
>>743564705
Not this again!!
>>
>>743565532
Maybe, you can always fake confidence with confidence if that makes sense, have a good story, dont drink or use drugs, be kind and respectful and it will put doubts in investigators minds
>>
File: 24493859.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
24493859.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
>>743560213
I have fallen madly in love with a friend. Both she and I are already in a relationship. I wonder whether I am strong enough to walk away from this feeling, or if I even should.
>>
>>743565721
I know this feel.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 259x348px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 259x348px
I've had sex with over 7 prostitutes (expensive ones) in the last 2 months and I don't plan to stop. I'm only 19 - Live at home with a decent job and feed this habit whenever I can behind the back of my Father and mother. My father is the pastor of the local church and I usually drive into the city to link up with the girls. But if this got out in my local area and suburb it would shame him and probably get me disowned.

I intend to take this secret with me to the grave.
>>
>>743565568
You know, not really... I just really need to fuck, I have no money and I don't want to get caught. I'm also this guy. >>743563910

>>743565588
>>743565615
Not long. There wasn't a lot at the time. Still isn't.

>>743565641
>>743565673
That's why I said at night. Get an old natural gas... drum? and put it in a hole Burn it in the woods. I live in a VERY rural area. Amish regularly ride up and down the street.

>>743565706
It'd never hold up for me, but thanks.
>>
I was a virgin until i was 22, but i was raped by a shemale.
>used to be really scrawny
>still a virgin
>decided i was going to get laid
>went to a bar
>found this cute girl (7/10)
>brought her to a motel room
>we start making out
>i end up naked while she's still in her underwear
>she lays me down
>takes off her pants
>s/he has a dick
>it's even bigger than mine
>i freak out and try to push him off
>he hits me in the head
>rolls me over
>lubes up and goes in
>i didn't want to yell or scream because i didn't want to sound like a pussy
>tries to shove him off the entire time
>he keeps hitting me
>eventually he wraps his arms around me
>really tight hug
>explodes inside me
>pulls out and calls me a bitch
>leaves
>i was crying
>i never reported it because i didn't want to be the guy who was raped by a tranny
>kept it a secret
>>
>>743560213
I fucked my roommates older sister a few times back when her and her husband were failing to have a baby.

All the while me and my roommate have been fucking exclusively pretty much, but fail to admit we have something.
>>
>>743560213
I had an arrangement for awhile where I fucked my landlord for free rent. Managed to get out of that situation thankfully, was really desperate for awhile.
>>
>>743565870
That sounds like a shitty dynamic.
>>
>>743565885
Have you posted this before?
>>
>>743565786
Prostitutes are just swell, aren't they? I once took out about 15 grand in credit cards, loans, etc in someone else's name and flew around the world for a month to fuck whores all over the globe. Shit was cash.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 853x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 853x546px
Went on my sister's laptop while she was at wor one day, ended up gaining access to her FB (altered some security settings for funzies, as well as reading a shit ton of messages), one of her dating profiles (I answered several public questions the site put forth to users I.e how frequently would you have sexual intercourse with your partner = very often|Would you have sex on the first date etc), her hotmail accounts (found some revealing photos and whatsapp message history), eBay/amazon (Underwear etc). Funnily enough, her messages revealed how she suddenly earned a promotion; her twice her age boss forced her to sleep with him on several occasions (she claimed to be visiting friends, though I suppose her exhaustion and immediate visit to the bathroom after each of these outings explained this), though the hilarious thing is that he failed to mention that 2 of his other friends would partake in the latest session, or the fact that they took photos of her giving head and taking it from behind at the same time; essentially putting her in a blackmail-type situation. In addition to this would be that someone photographed her using a public toilet on 2 different occasions; possibly same people but it's clear they wanted something from her (so I obliged to use the ones in her emails to save her the trouble), overall I'm amused by her misfortune, and to add insult to injury, I'll attach the restroom photos.
>>
>>743565901
Don't think I did. Last one of these threads I posted a different secret.
>>
>>743565815
>at night
>when a big old fire will stick out like a sore thumb
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 851x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 851x532px
Must be sore by now...
>>
>>743565906
I'll take "Shit That Didn't Happen" for $500, Alex
>>
>>743565839
Are you into traps now?
>>
>>743565967
That's why the drum is in the hole AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WOODS. Christ...
>>
>>743565870
Honestly if I were a female I'd give up my pussy to get out of all kinds of bullshit.
>>
>>743565815
If i know anything about amish its that they talk and theyre nosey little fucks. If trasg burning is regular where you are, do it during the fall.

Rake up all your leaves and dont burn your trash for like 3 or 4 weeks, that way you can make a bigger hotter fire and if anyone asks you just say you were lazy and got backed up but figured that since the first leaf fall happened youd wait to get rid of the leaves.
>>
>>743566057
This happens way more than anyone in society wants to admit
>>
>>743565484
The only reason they know is because I'd like it on the front page of several newspapers too. But she isn't too keen on havin her sexuality exposed :/
>>
File: P1070653.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
P1070653.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
i'm a dirty sissy
https://www.xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
>>
>>743566002
I know how it sounds, but I did. I planned to commit suicide when I finished, Only problem was the pills didn't work. Now I'm paying for it... not so cash...
>>
>>743566073
Naw, feed her to the pigs. They'll make her disappear...
>>
>>743565021
Don't do that. It's disgusting.
>>
I want to kill someone. Not anyone in particular, I just want the experience of ending another's life. I want to cook them into a pot roast, taste the flesh that once served them and consume it so that it may instead serve me. I want to hear every regret, hope, dream and ambition of that person before I splatter their brains on the walls, just to give the sensation even more weight and power. I want to paint a picture with their blood, spread my mark on the wall. The demons inside my mind would like to stretch their legs.
>>
>>743565839
Nice
>>
>>743566116
The pills didn't work once so you decided to just keep going and deal with the consequences? If you were telling the truth you'd have just an hero'd a different way.
>>
>>743565937
If I were you I'd blackmail her into fucking me.
>>
>>743563510

Foggy_mountain_breakdown.mp3
>>
>>743563374
Yes, you were much older you degenerate fuck. Holy shit people on these thread are always so disgusting. Every goddamn time I think I'm a degenerate I actually go here and experience relief
>>
I'm into fat girls. From chubby to obese. No one knows.
>>
>>743565906
Sounds awesome man. I might do that on my next solo vacation. Way less pressure then doing it in the same region as my parents ha
>>
>>743566027
Okay anon great plan, let us know how that goes.
>>
>>743566177
Isn't this why everyone comes to 4chan?
>>
>>743566073
>they talk and they're nosy little fucks
That's true, but there's a lot of land here that nooobody uses. Except maybe to grow pot.

>>743566148
Loser.

>>743566166
They put me in the hospital, and I met a doctor that kinda changed my views on things. I can handle 3 years probation and restitution.
>>
>>743566143
Why waste it on the pigs
The homeless are probably hungry
>>
>>743566177
>implying anything in these threads are true and not autistic stories of fiction
>>
>>743566027
Oh look the murderer is getting snippy
>>
>be 16
>met this really cute girl
>we hung out, talked, and what not
>we start dating
>started fooling around
>we fell in love
>but so did our parents
>my single mother hooked up with her single Father
>they started dating
>eventually they got married and moved in
>that didn't stop us
>we acted like we didn't like eachother
>but really we we're having sex practically every night
>eventually things didn't turn out well for our parents
>they divorced
>they moved away
>watching my step sister go was the single most heart wrenching moment i ever had
>i lost all contact with her
>no one ever found out we ever loved eachother
>i really fucking miss her
>>
File: elliot.jpg (405KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
405KB, 1200x630px
At school camp I came in a female teachers shoes at night after smelling them and masturbating
>>
>>743566149
This took a turn for the edge lordier towards the end but same here. Doesn't matter who, thinking about just going up to some dozed off hobo and shiv him in the neck and walk off.
>>
>>743566013
No, i like pussy. I hate the idea of traps, cross dressers, and trannies. I wish it never happened.
>>
>>743566236
Isn't there a movie like this?
>>
>>743566236
But isn't 16 old enuf to get her contact info wtf
>>
>>743566201
Will do.

>>743566197
I'm not sure what you're into, but look up FKK clubs in Germany, Australia has brothels at pretty good rates, Thailand, obviously. BJ bars a fucking great 30 bucks a pop, drink, go back for more. Vaginal sex is illegal in Jpan, but just be cool and they'll give it to you. Also, I love Montreal. it's not legal, but the women there are the fucking best.

>>743566235
Well he didn't even read the post.
>>
>>743566315
Mr. Nobody. It's one of the subplots.
>>
>>743563758
>>743563596
take your autism outside
>>
File: dulcetatila.webm (789KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
dulcetatila.webm
789KB, 720x480px
>>743566250
Then what happened?
>>
>>743566236
>>743566315
Yep, and it's called Mr Nobody.
That's essentially the same exact story except they parents break up because they found out their kids were fucking.
>>
>>743566236
>i lost all contact with her
She clearly didn't love you back.
>>
I'm a pro american nationalist who voted for Trump and cant stand halfamericanism, especially mexican american culture

I hide this from my mexican american father and his side of the family
>>
>>743565721
I know this feel. I was not strong enough.
>>
>>743566375
God I hate those things.
>>
>>743560213
>RETARDED OPINIONS
they're just called opinions
>>
>>743566236
You lost contact? Was this like 50 years ago? How in the age of social media and text and email did you manage that?
>>
File: 1463524836317.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463524836317.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>743566436
I really like the Phantom Menace. Jar Jar makes me laugh.
>>
>>743566228
Youd be surprised how much people use land that "nobody uses" trust me. I live out in the farm / woodlands. Have my whole life. Im not saying to do your busniess in your front yard, but do it as if its just another day, when you start doing shit out of the norm out here, people talk and start sticking their noses where it dosent belong, so like i said earlier, just be confident in what you do and dont give people a reason to question you
>>
>>743566384
>>743566340
We tried tried to make it s long distance thing buy eventually we stopped.
>>
>>743566270
But that's so... uninspired.
>>
>>743565885
M or F?
>>
File: IMG_6481.jpg (129KB, 783x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6481.jpg
129KB, 783x653px
My daughter has a tight little body that I want to see naked and I want to fuck. I think about it constantly. Pic related.
>>
>>743562258
top kek
>>
>>743566375
Not really sure. She had different shoes on the rest of the camp and seemed alot More alert but no student got questioned about it as far as I know. She was TRYING to act more natural
>>
>>743566473
that's retarted
your retarded
>>
>>743565484
Hey guys? Guys? What if, hear me out here, what if instead of cutting the body up and bury it when nobody can hear or see, we make a huge fire in the dead of night that will stink of burnt flesh and leave evidence everywhere? Nah dude it's cool I live out in the countryside, my Amish neighbors probably won't immediately know something is up and nose into it.
>>
>>743566465
We stayed in touch for about a month but it slowed down and eventually halted.
>>
>>743566502
F
>>
>>743565761
I know that feel man. Hardcore
>>
>>743566504
Hi Ray Romano
>>
>>743566483
>just be confident in what you do and dont give people a reason to question you
Yeah, I've got that down pat. Used to shoplift all the time. I'd take grocery carts full of merchandise (kitchen appliances and silverware, beer and shit). Used to ask employees where stuff was while I did it. The one time I got caught I had $30 worth, so they had nothing on me.
>>
>>743566569
weak bait.

>>743566574
What evidence is left? I could also just dump a bunch of gasoline in her pussy, light it and walk away. DNA be gone! Also, I don't have neighbors, not even Amish ones.
>>
>>743566495
I don't need to hear some normie bitch talk about her life, I just want to know what it feels like to kill a human. I like your idea of eating them though but I heard human flesh ain't no good for you.
>>
>>743566611
Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.
>>
File: y0BuEaO.gif (491KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
y0BuEaO.gif
491KB, 300x167px
>>743566236
Did you have to choose between your mother or Father at a train station?
Did you end up living for another hundred years?
>>
>>743566504
I wonder how common it is for fathers to fantasize about their daughters. Probably a lot more common than you think.
>>
>>743566626
Now that I think about all this shit... I've committed a lot of fucking crimes. Oh well.
>>
>>743566761
God that movie is pretentious as shit
>>
>>743566774
Nah, there's a lot of fat girls.
>>
>>743566828
>>743566774
Plus, after you wipe shit out of her pussy for the hundredth time, you probably won't be that interested in the future.
>>
>>743566724
>human flesh ain't no good for you
Niether is McD's but I eat that shit anyway
>>
File: IMG_6482.jpg (133KB, 473x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6482.jpg
133KB, 473x1034px
>>743566774
I bet there are more like me out there
>>
When my wife died I was a complete wreck. I was drunk 24/7 when not at work, and I was barley keeping my shit together for work. Six months after it happened and I was where I always was at home completely hammered. My wife was one of a set of triplets. And one of her sisters had come by to check one me. But to me it looked like my wife had come home. I was so drunk I just rushed her and started kissing and grabbing her calling her my wife's name. I held her down and pulled her pants down and I raped her. She smelled and tasted and felt just like my wife. At the time I was certain I had already passed out and was dreaming this. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could and when I came in her I felt relief and joy for the first time in a long time. After I came I put my head on her chest and closed my eyes. I felt a hand rubbing the back of my head and I passed out. When I woke up she was still in my house but sitting on my couch. She said we need to talk. I wanted to apolgize but all that came out was crying jibberish. She told me she understood that what happened last night was an expression of grief. And that she's not upset with me but that it could never happen again. We talked for awhile about a lot and then she said she was going to tell her husband she found me in a bad state throwing up everywhere and she took care of me. I could barley look her in the eyes. When I walked her out she took her hand and forced me to look at her. She looked me in the eyes and told me it was ok and there was nothing to forgive. she kissed my cheek and left. We never had any sexual contact after that but I think her husband notices the way I look at her sometimes.
>>
i got my sister pregnant when she was 16
>>
>>743565170
Standing there silently, jerking off, with somber faces. Staring at the guy, who is currently plowing in silence.
>>
>>743566611
Tell us the arrangement then
>>
>>743566865
Sure but a Big Mac probably won't give you brain damage.
>>
>>743566993
Mad cow.
>>
>>743565398
Weak ads faggot shit. No orgy ffs.
>>
>be 16
>parents had a huge fight
>mother went to sleep on the couch in the living room for a couple of nights
>i snuck every night and molested her
>kissed her, grabbed her boobs, felt her ass, rubbed her crotch
>i even put my hands down her pants and grope her butt
>if i could i would totally fuck my mother
>>
>>743566887
Damn, I'd hit that every day. Nice bra too.

>>743566865
>Human flesh gives you brain damage.
Whut?

>>743566943
Fuckin' A...
>>
>>743566993
I mean if you consider the state my mind is already in
>>
>>743566982
Had to sleep with him twice a week. Shitty apartment. He was gross but finished quickly so it wasn't that bad.
>>
I've got a cute girlfriend, she is kind and cute, has nice personality and face is cute, but I don't find her sexy because she's almost flat as a board- no tits, and ass is small. I secretly want to give her large boob implants, break her into a submissive cumslut who would love to suck my dick, and then fuck her hard, but the problem is, she looks too inoccent and is very nice to me.
>>
>>743566250
You are my kind of scum.
>>
i walked in on my mom watching some softcore porn on tv
i only caught a glimpse of it, but i clearly saw a nigger starring in it

still cringing
>>
>>743567139
Was the domination thing a turn on?
>>
>>743566543
Think she stuck her foot in cum?
>>
>>743567147
That's a tough one. Have you brought it up with her?
>>
>>743567139
Take a selfie right now but cover your face with your hand. I want to see if you're really of the female race.

I never believe anyone in this sight.
>>
>>743566943
Yeah faggot. I fucking notice
>>
>>743567200
For him maybe
>>
>>743566865
>>743566993
d-did you not know McD uses the flesh of young missing children for their burgers?

you didn't? well, nevermind, prolly just a rumor started by the competition..
>>
>>743566887
I'd fuck your daughter too anon.
>>
>>743566969
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read here
>>
>>743560213
i had sex with a 14-yr-old boy
>>
>>743567302
Gave me a good laugh as well, I imagine the guy standing there with his head bowed, stonefaced like an anime character,
>>
>>743567252
On the unlikely chance it's really you, your wife's pussy felt so tight I wonder if you guys aren't fucking anymore or your dick is just that small?
>>
>>743566943
Now go for the third sister.
>>
>>743567260
How would this play out? Would he knock on the door on an agreed upon time and you'd just bend over or?
>>
>>743560213
I once went poopsie in a empty starbucks coffee cup and put the lid back and placed on the side and someone picked it up was sipping it not even noticing literally drank the whole thing even complimenting the bean blend having a boce nuttyness to it
>>
>>743567207
I hope so
>>
>>743567445
I had to be at his room by 9PM on Monday and Friday, and spend the night.
>>
>>743567362
I'm the one who still has a wife.
Chin up pal - I'm rooting for you
>>
File: calling-you-out-trump.jpg (67KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
calling-you-out-trump.jpg
67KB, 759x422px
>>743566473
Opinion line. 90% of people on here ARE sissies, fags, cucks, psychotics, niggers or hillbillys>>743566148
>>743566228
>>743565021
. pic related.>>743566110
>>
>>743566412
Dude, I'm Mexican American, too, and I can't stand the god damn Chicano culture. It's fucking, bullshit. Sometimes, I wish I was a different nationality.
>>
>>743567535
You won't be when I take her from you.
>>
>>743567512
What about anal thou
>>
>>743567809
Wasn't on the table
>>
I am a big lipped Ghanaian male (used to live in the US but born and raised in Ghana) who somehow managed to marry a South Korean girl that other Koreans mistaken for an actress. Her father somehow loves me her grandfather however does not. He claims it's not my race but rather my personality

My family don't even know I'm married. They think I just work in Korea. And the African Americans I know would insult me for it. I don't give a shit though. But my immediate family would be definitely uncomfortable with it.

I don't know how I pulled this off
>>
>>743567226
Kind of. I like her, she seems to be into me, but when it comes to sex, I'm kind of unsatisfied, because it feels flat.
>>
>>743567304
Do you feel bad about it?
>>
I come on /b/ every day and start threads in which I claim to be a femanon
I am not
>>
>>743560792
the fuck is wrong with that niggas face??
>>
>>743568265
>17
>B&
>>
>>743567512
Slut
>>
>>743568328
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>live in Berlin, Germany
>visit a certain prostitute recently
>we started talking after Sex and she revealed that most of the money she makes goes to her pimp
>feel sorry, offer her to meet at my place without her pimp knowing so she could keep all the money
> she agrees, meet like 2-3 Times a week for two months
> on a sunday night when I was fucking her, my doorbell rang
> stupid me opens the door
> pimp +2 at the door, get immediate fist in the face
> they beat me up pretty good, but was still conscious
> girl tried to hide in the bedroom, but they found her
> I heard her screaming as they smacked her around the room
> 10 minutes later they carry her out, she looked completely dead
> pimp turns to me, says to clean up the bedroom and forget what happened
> bed was full of blood, I threw sheets and shit away
> never told anyone, never heard of that Girl again
> pretty sure she ded
>>
>>743566761
>>743566827
movie name?
>>
>>743563096
>>743563238
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
In other words, kys.
>>
>>743568487
Mr. Nobody
>>
>>743568486
faggot
>>
>>743568328
ive gotten my friends with benefits through exes and drug hoes.
>>
>>743568265
read>>743568592
>>
>>743568486
Darkest shit in this thread so far. Where from was the girl? By the way have you visited Caligula or King George?
>>
>>743563759
No webm? This could be an epic thread once you escalate
>>
>>743560213
An old friend's wife messaged me one day telling me about her problems with my friend. She just went on and on, and I just listened to whatever she said, and I just.. idk, talked to her. I guess she needed someone to talk to. I don't know why she wanted to tell me, but I know my friend, and he was possessive, and controlling, so she was probably just super stressed out. Anyway, this happen a few more times, for a few months, she would message me about their problems. I do t remember who came onto who first, but one day she unexpectedly came over to my place. I let her up to my room, and she sat down in my computer chair. Shes pretty short, so I looked down at her, she looked up at me, and i asked her what was up. She said not much, she just wanted to get out of her house, and we both went quiet, i unzipped my pants, and pulled my dick out. Without hesitating, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft, and started sucking me off.
>>
>>743568592
I wish I would have gotten into dealing when I was younger, get some bitch strung out on H and get free pussy.
>>
>>743567512
Did he wear a condom? Was he good looking? Good in bed?
>>
I hoped that my just born nephew would miscarry so that I wouldnt have to see my little brother stay with this stupid bitch who I am almost certain will fuck him in the future with child support and alimony
>>
My roommate and I had a one month thing where we went on dates and held hands, she told me I was her favorite. It was my first thing in 5 years where a woman liked me back that way since my ex.

She is now dating some guy at her gymnastics practice, and when she went to gymnastics last night and stayed later than normal, I pushed the couch a good amount in front of the door so it would be hard for her to open it.

Woke up in the middle of the night and passed the door, it was back to normal, and I have no texts or anything.

She knows I'm upset and I hate living here now. She's a constant reminder of another failed romance. I have to stay for another month or two to save up for my own place.

I don't know of we will be friends after like we were before. Don't sleep with your roommates
>>
>>743568697
yea, theyre pretty thirsty for the drugs if not the sex. it has benefits that come with the risk for sure.
>>
>>743568650
Nope, never visited brothels. Always went to the street hookers, kinda felt more real. Been to Oranienburger and Kurfürstenstr. Not the best idea, those are run by hells angels which in Berlin are basically arab clans
>>
>>743560213
If I was a girl I'd totally fuck Hagrid from Harry Potter.
He's one of the best characters personally, kind of reminds me of my grandpa.
>>
>>743568805
No condom. Not at all, he was overweight and in his 50s. Not good in bed either.
>>
>>743568952
I want to do this as well. Mostly gypsy girls working right? Any younger talent?
>>
>>743568952
So /pol/ was right? Arab gangs run parts of Berlin? Sad.
>>
I have a qt girlfriend of 3 years, she was my first and still is the only girl I've ever fucked, at this point our sex life is rather stale, she's super horny, but it's always the same, cuz she's kinda prudish and overly-attached, been trying to convince her to have threesome, but she always tells me that she won't share me with anyone. I'm kinda crushing on one of her friends, but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything behind her back.
>>
>>743569011
Back when I was there (7yrs ago, havent even dared to pass the streets once since the incident) there were quite a lot of german girls as well as polish, chech... So not many gypsies. Also very young ones, like 18-24. I always picked the ones that looked the most innocent and natural
>>
>>743569279
I convinced my girlfriend to have a threesome, but she'd only do it if she gets to pick the other girl. Turns out she somehow got her twin sister to join. I don't know how either was cool with it, but it worked out.
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.