[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 28

File: DRUMPF-1.jpg (274KB, 466x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DRUMPF-1.jpg
274KB, 466x700px
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
He has them already, silly goose.
>>
>>743466346

Melt, snowflake. President Trump is in office and will be until January of 2025. Whining about Clinton losing even though she cheated at every turn and had the Jew media on her side makes zero difference. Try that "antifa" shit around here and I'll put a bullet in your head.
>>
>>743466346
whats the latest fake news? im not from merica
funny how the russia shit completely blew over
>>
File: yer_mom_iz_mad.png (130KB, 450x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yer_mom_iz_mad.png
130KB, 450x300px
>>743466404
>>
>>743466346
>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes sure Trump can send a nucleart bomb when he wanna and where he wanna.....

MOron
>>
Why doesn't Trump really stir up the shit pot by auditing the federal reserve? Or confirm that there is extraterrestrial life? Trying either would probably get him assassinated but it would be funny to see him try.
>>
>>743466404

What a tough mang.
>>
>>743466755

Auditing the "Fed" would be a great idea. Serious banking reform is crucial. Everything else is meaningless.
>>
>>743466812
>What a tough mang.

You probably need a little rest now, right, snowflake? Maybe some herbal tea?
>>
Prepper supply companies have had 15% sales growth since Trump won the election.
google Clyde Scott, that dude's making bank
>>
File: oh you know he did.jpg (122KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh you know he did.jpg
122KB, 1280x960px
>>743466346
he already has them you double nigger
>>
File: golden goy.jpg (170KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
golden goy.jpg
170KB, 903x1024px
>>743466404
>jew media
>>
File: MIGA_.jpg (1017KB, 3704x3368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MIGA_.jpg
1017KB, 3704x3368px
>>743466404
>>
File: jewstew.jpg (86KB, 720x873px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewstew.jpg
86KB, 720x873px
>>743466404
oh really?
>>
>>
File: gibbon denigration.jpg (91KB, 639x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gibbon denigration.jpg
91KB, 639x960px
>>
>>743466346
He already has codes, the briefcase you see secret service carrying is nicknamed "the football" and has all of the launch codes. Fortunately he can't just crack open the briefcase and start launching, there are failsafes in place to prevent any one man from doing that.
>>
>>743466755
Maybe because they haven't comfirmed that there is extraterrestrial life?
Its highly likely that there is though. They're not there yet.
>>
>>743467183
not for the CIC you fucking moron. It's specifically designed to have redundancies below him but not at his level.
>>
>>743466848
When the IRS tried it the fed reserve wouldn't even let them on the property.
>>
>>743467223
Sure kid
>>
>>743467231
>When the IRS tried it the fed reserve wouldn't even let them on the property.

Kind of telling.
>>
>>743467231
because it is private and the IRS needs verifiable probable cause that malfeasance has occurred. You can't go fishing for evidence.
>>
If you live near a major city you're fucked.
>>
File: 1502520446703.png (849KB, 918x918px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502520446703.png
849KB, 918x918px
>>743466404
You're 18 and angsty I can already tell.
>>
>>743467278
ok, name the check on Trump. Who is it? Mattis? Ryan? Kushner?

You just don't understand how this shit works. My father in law was a minuteman and if the President orders a nuclear strike, it will happen and nobody can tell him no without disobeying a direct order.
>>
>>743467049
You won't do shit pussy
>>
>>743466466
Russian Investigation just started to get serious.
Though we won't have daily leaks twitter rants, because professionals and grown-ups are working on it.
>>
>>743467370
what shit did I say I would do that you claim I won't do? Or did you misfire on your response like a fucking moron?
>>
>>743467290
Don't forget the time Germany wanted to visually inspect their gold that the Feds were holding and they wouldn't even let them into the vault. Afterwards the Germans asked for their gold back and the us said it would take 7-8 years.
>>
I don't have any animosity towards trump voters. All of my hate is aimed at the DNC. Who foisted hillary clinton on us. The only arrangement of matter in the universe that could have lost against trump. And "arrangement of matter" is intentionally broad, because literally any other arrangement would have beat trump. 25 gallons of water, carbon, nitrogen, and trace elements in a bucket would have beat him. And the DNC in their infinite wisdom deemed her "more electable".

Fucking christ.
>>
>>743466346
OP is a STUPID FUCK, therefore OP mus be a Liberal. Trump has been President since January - HE ALREADY HAS THE NUCLEAR CODES
>>
>>743467584
it's a private party, they can do what they want. The RNC could do the same thing. Primaries are a courtesy the party extends, it is not part of any protected legal process.

Not saying it's right, but you need to get less butthurt.
>>
>>743467353
Thanks for proving my point, Trump ALONE cannot launch nukes. Nobody is going to obey that order unless someone launches an icbm at murica first.
>>
File: t3_6vtlre.jpg (451KB, 2138x2874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t3_6vtlre.jpg
451KB, 2138x2874px
>>743466346
I really wanna fuck Mercy
>>
>>743466346
Why?
> be trump
> gets nuclear codes
> fuck you Korea
> launches 14 nukes at the north pole
> nuclear winter.jpeg
> trump tweets about nuking kim jong in, has no idea he accidentally saved the world from global warming
> rest of the world continues to laugh at him
>>
>>743467686
>obvious damage control is obvious
those aren't failsafes dumbass, those would be bad soldiers.

Just admit you didn't realize the President, any President, can unilaterally order nuclear strikes. If any one soldier disobeys, he will be relieved of duty and they will find one that will.

Admitting ignorance is no failing child.
>>
>>743467676

No. We need to get more butthurt. You need to give more of a shit. Not getting pissed off and giving up on the whole enterprise is good for your emotional health, but it's not good for the country. You need to come with me, and we need to go direct our pissed at the democratic party until they have a legimate fear that they'll lose their seats if they don't make smarter decisions in the future. Remember. It's not about the past, it's about preventing the DNC from pushing the NEXT hillary clinton on us while telling us "they know best".
>>
>>743466346
Trump is a total Greg Stillson in the making. Carbon Copy, afaic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9M34DzAKo

>>743466404

Trump is jew controlled as well and towed the whole 'i love Israel and Netanyahu' line time and again, saying how Netanyahu is a great leader and a great guy. More like a murdering psychopathic shitstain. He did a video even saying how he would do everything in his power to make sure Israhell would always be an ally and protect them no matter what. Laughable. Dont matter though, zionist shitstains been controlling the US gov since WW1.
>>
>>743467808
idiots like you will guarantee Trump another term, which makes me think you're really just a republican shill trying to sow dissent.
>>
>>743467788

What i wonder is if trump did order nuclear strikes, and somebody DID stop him, how the government would respond.

Would they make a check on presidential nuclear power official? Or would they streamline their use EVEN MORE?
>>
>>743467754
Nobody is going to launch nukes because everyone already knows the outcome, they launched so it's ok for us to...and most of the world dies. Nk is going to get starved into submission, Russia and China have both joined in on putting an end to fat jong un and his warmongering.
>>
>>743467904
that's a constitutional crisis right there. Hopefully Pence would invoke the 25th amendment and Congress would go along with it.
>>
>>743467865

One, it's very hurtful to claim that your opponent in an argument is a secret ideological opponent. And two, it hurts the political dialogue. I realize this is 4chan and disrespecting others is the norm, but this shit is the norm pretty much everywhere, and you should resist doing it.
>>
>>743467788
Sure kid
>>
>>743467972

Yeah, i know, but i mean afterwards. Nukes are SUPPOSED to be super streamlined for the president to use, and if we prove that it can be blocked, would they try to make it even easier for the president to do it unilaterally?
>>
>>743467998
lol capitulation suits you
>>
>>743468051
it literally cannot be any easier than it is right now BY DESIGN. That's my fucking point.
>>
File: y7621232.jpg (706KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
y7621232.jpg
706KB, 2500x1667px
>>743466346
As a European, you guys are on your own when you start a nuclear war with Asia. in fact you guys ae just on your own, period. the past year Europe has formed various trade and military agreements.
if you guys manage to get your shit back together. cool, if not cool.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>743467788
>It's 4 am in the morning
>Trump is fuming about something
>This morning, instead of his smart phone, he asks for the nuclear football
>WWIII started on a whim
Trump can launch whenever he wants, his generals can advise him, but not veto him
>>
>>743466466
>russia shit completely blew over

keep telling yourself that dipshit as the investigation grows lulz
>>
>>743467788
You're incapable of having a discussion without being insulting...

Tell me how Trumo is going to get into a nuclear sub/silo, get the keys needed to launch AND simultaneously turn both keys (which aren't close together) to arm and launch nukes? My whole point was trump CANT launch nukes alone...which is correct.
>>
>>743468117
Sounds about right
>>
>>743468092

Trump is not carrying around a "nuke button". The president's ability to launch nukes could be hampered simply by the guy carrying the nuclear football booking it in the other direction. That has about a negative 70% chance of actually happening, but it is technically a potential impediment.

It can DEFINITELY be made easier.
>>
>>743468058
Sure kid.
>>
>>743466346
Bro cool down
>Trump is great build a wall he will build wall .

Ok

>stop terrorists hmmmm helf done

>nuc the middle east specifically Syria nuhhh couldn't.
>>
>>743466346
>not gonna lie
>former Trump voter here
man, didn't make it far before lying...

could you imagine being antifa in the year 2017? the alt-left is pathetic
>>
>>743468203
He also needs a "challenge code" to tell him which codes in the football are the right ones, nobody in their right mind is going to give him correct codes.
>>
>>743468117
I'm from Canada, can I move there when the war starts? I'm sick of living next door to these idiots.
>>
File: 1498096944984.jpg (15KB, 160x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498096944984.jpg
15KB, 160x213px
>>743467370
Nice try there
>>
>>743468498

If a war starts, you'll want to be as close to us as possible, because our nukes will be going everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>743468117
This is pretty much what i was afraid of, the world isnt going to wait on us while trump is playing president...and we didnt even get an ethnostate out of it. feelsbadman
>>
>>743468117

If we die, i'll feel we deserved it.
>>
>>743466404
Edge levels off the chart
>>
>>743467965
Exactly. Do you guys know how many times this whole fear porn of NK has reared its head in the last 20 years? My God, wake up people, it is nothing but the West's (zionists) agenda of fear porn and the whole control scheme of having a crisis every so often. There always has to be a crisis of some sort, what I call the Crisisology. This whole NK thing is a joke and always has been. This country is living back in 1950, VW bugs and Datsuns being ridden around, backward as can be when it comes to tech, with its people barely able to get by run by a comic book styled villain with a paltry excuse for a military and gov. Nk wouldn't able to fight its way out of a paper bag. The moment they did anything they'd be blown to bits in seconds, let alone trying something against a supreme world power.

Also, lets dig deeper. Did you guys know who actually sold NK all of its fissile material, centrifuges and other nuclear equipment long ago? That's right, Donal fucking Rumsfeld, aka, Mr Aspartame, aka, Skeletor, and one of the top 911 conspirators. Under Clinton, he workred for a group called ABS Systems and helped arm them and supply them with all of that under some 'good faith' guise, no diferent than how he and HW Bush armed Saddam under Reagan to help fight Iran, who of course was also demonized endlessly.

Notice how Iran has all gone away for the time , not a word about that (a couintry who hasnt attacked anyone in over 200 years). NK will die down again , and its back to Iran or some new enemy.

Stop buying into this /b, its all just a sick game by those pulling the levers of power and sensationalized by their whore media mouthpieces.
>>
File: Bait-Hook.png (244KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait-Hook.png
244KB, 1200x900px
>>743466346
>>
File: 73423411.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
73423411.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>743468498
Canadians are always welcome here in the Netherlands, a lot of my grandparents escaped to Canada right before the 2nd world war, other came over later just because its a beautiful country.
>>
>>743466346
get over it faggot. you think that cunt hillary would be any better?
>>
>>743468666

Every president before trump has been smart enough to know that north korea is harmless and ignored their bullshit or strategically used their threat to increase military spending.

Trump is so thin-skinned and stupid, he may not know how to do that.
>>
>>743466346
That fact that this stale, old b8 works here is telling.
>>
>>743468773

Hillary would have been a thousand times more irritating every day than trump. But yes, policy-wise, she would be better....marginally.
>>
Get? That ship sailed. Now north korea is launching again and we are threatening Venezuela
>>
>>743467129
Gotta combat dat MSM boi.
>>
>>743467295
>You can't go fishing for evidence.

Robert Mueller begs to differ with you. In fact...he'd be the perfect guy to audit the IRS!
>>
>>743468811
Yeah, I agree with that, true. Definitely a way to increase military spending, which Repubs (and most Dems) love doing as it also pushes that whole 'we are protecting the people' bs, when in reality it helps their big defense contractor donors get more huge contracts and keeps their seat in congress/senate.
>>
Not gonna lie, former concern troll here.
>>
File: 1502861400200.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502861400200.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>
File: 1502871848747.jpg (129KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502871848747.jpg
129KB, 1200x824px
>>743469125
>>
>>743468731
Canada is a beautiful country yeah, it's too bad we have to live next to a shithole. Guess I know how the murica she feel about Mexicans now, I think we should build a wall and not allow muricans into our country.
>>
File: IMG_3694.jpg (23KB, 245x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
23KB, 245x251px
>>743466404
>around here
>here being his basement
>>
>>743469166
>build a wall and not let ANY PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE into canada
Nope. Trudeau wants you to be the first "post-national country" and is intentionally flooding you with "people of color" and muslims until the white population is in line with the rest.

Also you have a muslim blasphemy law.

Basically a third world country that inherited its being from a first world country.
>>
>>743469125
>>743469152
Tl;dr wanna sum it up?
>>
>>743469268
People who have radical ideas think 4chan is "full of nazis" and must be "colonized" so they're basically samefagging(but they have friends, so it's not the actual same fag) all day every day trying to drive out "nazis" and attract (for lack of a better word, forgive me for the red scare late 80s shit here) commies instead
>>
>>743468773
You gotta get out of that lef/right paradigm, buddy. Both sides are an abject disaster and embarrassment, with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 sentators/congressmen on both sides who are actual statesmen and who truly serve the people, but as always, they are shunned and whatever they propose will not reach its target.

You can't assume either just because someone hates Trump that they instantly are a dem and support Shitlerly or the DNC.
>>
File: 1496501773324.jpg (36KB, 486x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496501773324.jpg
36KB, 486x439px
>>743469346
And yet it was literally a vote between two people, and we had to make a choice no matter what...

Curiouser and curiouser...
>>
>>743469166
>Canada is a beautiful country
your "vast" country exists only at 100 miles interval from the US, and even that isn't consistent. Canada is the Siberia of North America, even Alaska is more inhabitable because of US infrastructure
>>
File: Trump acc.jpg (653KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump acc.jpg
653KB, 804x1250px
>>743468886
I disagree. Look at the DOW they DAY he was elected. It keeps breaking records (I know this has more to do with market confidence more than legislation). He is punishing sanctuary states rather than pandering to minorities.

Now he is doing some BS stuff like attacking NN, but no one is perfect.

That and on a social level he is irreplaceable. For years people have, and continue to, live in fear of PC culture ans SJW culture. It is the next form of McCarthyism (ironically pushed by many literal Communists). Hell, you can't even have a MAGA hat or a pro-the-fucking-president-bumper sticker without fear of reprisal. He has given voice to those who were unable to have one (specifically liberals).
>>
I wasn't a Trump voter, I never really did like the guy and I would think of him as a smart businessman acting like a moron put there for the masses of uneducated people, like Hillary or Bernie.

However I think it was convenient for the side that hates him most because they get to cry and cry and cry about him so much that it's hilarious. He can say anything that millions of people will line up to say the opposite, no matter what he says. So if he says "don't kill yourselves", that will be a pretty funny day.

I really dislike trump people but I cannot understand how blatantly dishonest extremists are these days, they lack intelligence to the point they're alienating more and more people, they're becoming more radical, less reasonable and eventually they'll be put into a group of kids with special needs because they think that 97% of the people in their environment are exactly the same as that guard in charge of putting people in gas chambers.
>>
File: wololo.jpg (21KB, 268x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wololo.jpg
21KB, 268x268px
>>743469268
Just some faggot autistically screeching about...
>muh shills
...while ignoring the fact that the biggest invasion of 4chan came not from CTR or Shareblue but /r/t_D and Nimble America.
>>
File: 1473904042596.png (1011KB, 1456x907px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473904042596.png
1011KB, 1456x907px
>>743468184
> Mueller investigating whether Trump campaign tried to obtain opposition research
> Mueller's investigation = the largest carte blanche opposition research project ever launched

libshits can be fucking amazing at these evil plots, sometimes
>>
>>743466346
Oh, so you watch the news? I do too, sometimes. Try watching the whitehouse youtube channel where you can get it without them cutting over 85% of his words out to intentionally make him look retarded.

Give me a 4 minute vocaroo of, like... you giving a state of the union, of your own life.

I promise I can make you sound like a FUCKING IDIOT if I edit it down to 36 seconds creatively.
>>
File: IMG_3342.jpg (126KB, 600x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3342.jpg
126KB, 600x270px
>>743469396
WOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1503498637146.png (519KB, 723x1134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503498637146.png
519KB, 723x1134px
>>743469469
>>
>>743469574
>implying I want a dictator
>>
>>743469469
Holy shit, I didn't even hear about flint. I'm not a media dicksucker, but I didn't know it was this bad. I thought this guy hadn't got anything done, but this genuinely blows my mind
>>
>>743469574
>not knowing how to use strikeout in the year 2017

ANTIFA are pathetic, alt-left fucked in the head
>>
>>743469574
Also, he did do a great fucking job with the swamp and keeps going.
And most of the shit on that list is ongoing (such as nafta)

ffs do better.
>>
>>743469251
Good thing Trudeau is gone in 2 1/2 years. Majority of Canada hates him as much as you guys hate Trump.
>>
>>743469660
And this is old af. Considering the roadblocks he has he is doing a pretty good (not godlike) job.
>>
>>743469574
That's incoherent babbling, and I'm not even here to support trump. I think it's supposed to be, because "lol isnt trump already babbling incoherently" but that only works if you're a fuckhead who only watches MSM like >>743469547
said because trump isn't exactly the greatest orator of all time, but he's probably more well spoken than you. and your mom. and your dad.
>>
>>743469391
I see what you mean, but cmon man. Voting itself is a farce and an illusion at the higher levels. My goodness, i cant count how many times their were issues and reports with those lovely Diebold machines, something that NEVER should have been allowed. I remember reading articles where George Soros owned a cmpany in Spain that was doing the vote counting some years back. I mean, yeah, that's really fakkin trust worthy having another country count another country's votes lol.

I remember Shit Romney's son, Tag, had massive stock holdings in Hart Intercivic, who were made vote machines which was a total conflict of interest. The whole thing is such a sham.

I thik it was Stalin who said "Its not who votes but who counts the votes that matters".
>>
File: seriously.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seriously.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>743469710
>he did do a great fucking job with the swamp
>Soros partner head of Treasury
>>
>>743469574
Always fear the one that is capable of doing all of what he says

We knew he couldn't do shit. Going by what liberals said back then right now things would be 72 times worse.
>>
>>743469718
Watching from the outside, I'm genuinely terrified he's going to try to pull a coup or ramp shit up as fast as he can when he hears his death knell. I've seent he approval ratings too, and especially on the specific laws(whatever the blasphemy law was, and that tranny pronouns law were both opposed by the vast majority of canadians)

or if he can paint his opposition as "sufficiently trump-like" and make himself your only choice

do you guys have safeguards against that shit? I don't actually know. i know your parliament is just as bad as he is, though. have you ever seen gad saad and jordan peterson in front of them? they're lunatics that have attained lysenkoism levels of science denial
>>
>>743469850
And he filters them out is they don't do their fucking job.
>>
>>743469396
That statement just shows me how little you actually know about Canada.
>>
File: 1503630344520.png (39KB, 639x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503630344520.png
39KB, 639x470px
>Look at the DOW
Steadily climbing since 2009. Want guess what else happened in 2009?
>>
>>743466404
>melt, snowflake

Hahaha imagine being dumb enough to think this is clever.
>>
>>743466404
>Try that "antifa" shit around here and I'll put a bullet in your head.
And they say libs are the violent ones.
>>
File: 1502839050126.jpg (70KB, 960x845px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502839050126.jpg
70KB, 960x845px
>>743469972
cool story bro
>>
>>743469998
please, enlighten me about people who live further than 100 miles from the US border

the cost of living in Vancouver is higher than in LA, that kind of insanity cannot be defended
>>
>>743466346
>Trump voter here
Iiar
>>
>>743466346

Jews just decided* they don't need Trump anymore.

Just wait a few months. Before Xmas he'll be "voluntarily" gone.

> the Jew Tony Schwartz (aka Trump's ghostwriter) revealed it on the JewsNews magazine (yes, "JewsNews").

just add the dots :

www jewsnews co il/2017/08/17/end-of-trump-president-preparing-to-resign-and-will-be-gone-by-autumn-says-former-ally.html
>>
>>743466346
"We can't let"
Yeah well he got them day one moron
>>
>>743470064
I mean, at least he's not ANTIFA, mr alt-left
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 28



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.