[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think about the MGTOW movement?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 29

File: download.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 237x212px
What does /b/ think about the MGTOW movement?
>>
>>743254088
It doesn't actually exist. There's no solidarity to men saying "fuck it".
>>
File: are_you_gay.jpg (37KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_gay.jpg
37KB, 500x250px
>>743254088
>movement
What you do with your life shouldn't be a movement.
>>
what the fuck is a MGTOW
>>
>>743254088
Looses who can't get laid pretending that it's their choice.
>>
>>743254088
I think it has its merits, considering how females are pulling the "woe me"-card all over society and the legal system is giving them the power for unfairness too.
Women are more sluts than men, they just don't broadcast as much.
Hell, nearly half the women who get really raped are aroused during the process or have orgasms really, not to mention the huge amount of females having gang-bag or rape fantasies/desires.
most women females use their cunts as a form of currency, tit-for-tat, quid-pro-quo.

The author of "Themanipulated Man, Ester Vilar, put it point blank:
>"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina." The book contends that young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman, and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity.

She wrote that book back in the 1970's and it's gone worse since then.

link related
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
>>
File: 1498016196887.png (197KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1498016196887.png
197KB, 500x351px
I used to be a MGTOW and it has plenty of teach, but to be honest, all the people who subscribe to the "go my own way" philosophy are actually just quitters.

MGTOWism is, in reality, a symptom of a lack of inter-personal skills or desire for human relationships.
>>
fuck women who accuse of rape ive been there dont want anything to do with that part of the human race anymore
>>
>>743254465
There is a difference between blissful ignorance and truthful redemption, even for the losers
>>
File: 1503620313962m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503620313962m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>743254088
The kind of guys who are MGTOW weren't going to het any anyway.
>>
>>743254088
It's a way for losers to fill good about themselves.
If you were rich and drowning in pussy you wouldn't even think about anything mgtow
>>
>>743254294

when you can't get a girl so you turn gay
>>
>>743255195
>fuck women who accuse of rape
that's the thing, it goes so damn quick and then you're between a rock and a hard place of the legal system, and it takes a fuck-ton of resource/effort to prove your innocence.

you can see for yourself how biased it is, have a guy walk into a cop station with a shiner and say "my wife hit and raped me" and have a woman do the same; witness the level of bias
>>
>>743254088
Wish I'd thought of it and there had been sex bots before I got married.
>>
>>743254981
this so much
thanks bro
>>
>>743254088
I guess by definition im a advocate but at the same time I feel no desire to create or join a movement. I feel like it's an excuse to justify a lifestyle and I don't need a fucking excuse because I'm not insecure about myself or my choices.
>>
>>743254088
Doesn't work unless you're queer. Otherwise you just stand in the doorway artistically screeching instead of going your own way. It's not like anyone wanted you in the first place.
>>
>>743255395
Are you a loser?
>>
>>743254088
love it.
the way the courts malign men simply by the suggestion that a woman make sit altogether too much power.
its about time men stood up and said fuck you to both of them.
>>
>>743254088

A great movement that only white knight faggots who like to coddle dumb cunts and leech women oppose (because it would mean the end of their free ride).
>>
>>743255324
(rich && drowning in pussy) != the golden land
>>
>>743255524
makes, is altogether*
>>
>>743254088

Nothing wrong with it.

And in the process these fags might learn enough self respect to land a decent bitch.

Fuck whores. :-p
>>
>>743255513
>using the term "loser"
>being over 18
>realizing that jockdom is cultural fuckery
>go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>743255532
What land?
>>
>>743255647
I cannot understand you.
Please speak english
>>
aka incel
>>
>>743255788

>Hurrrr everyone against the injustices perpetuated by women are incels durrrrr

Off yourself you worthless faggot
>>
>>743255713
I got you, here it is:

Go Fuck Yourself
>>
>>743255647
this!
>>743255513
define your "looser" for me, I'm sure you're unable to, considering what you think it is and what the dictionary reads.
>>
>>743254088
It'd be better if there wasn't so much women-bashing. But that's just the nature of the manosphere in general. But I guess the whole point of it is that once you're ready to go your own way, you don't need the bullshit "community" anymore and just live your life.
>>
>>743255858
You must have me confused with a mgtow
>>
Irrelevant dead ends whose passing shall not be mourned. Really. My dad had one as a friend and no one was sad to see him go.
>>
>>743255869
There is no need to define it as long as you understand what I mean.
>>
>>743254088
I wonder, not about the millennials or generation z, but the generations that come after those two, if a decline of relationships of any complicity will be more prevalent in an increasingly isolated world.
>>
>>743256053

No one will give a shit if you die either faggot. Get to it.
>>
>>743256211
*capacity
>>
>>743256259
My two boyfriends would.
>>
I think it definitely helps to identify how women function. They are looking for one of the three following things in a male: good looks, safety or social status. It’s important to know that because as long as you have one you have something to work with and the more you have the more of an attractive girl you can pull. When it comes to females all they have to do is be attractive and even then considering how cucks have low to no standards they just literally have to have a pulse nowadays. It’s also important to understand that women will only date up not down. They also do this thing called branching which is where they will groom other men in case their current relationship doesn’t work out so they always have another cock to go to. It might be a negative way of viewing women but if you look at it from a prospectus of survival it makes sense for the women’s act that way it’s just unfortunate because were raised on the belief that there such thing as true love and after going your own way or reading the forums you realize it’s not true and that we’ve been sold a lie.
Most girls will flock around and hook up with the stereotypical chat type from 18 to about 25 after about 25 there looks diminish and they hit what’s known as the wall and once they hit the wall that’s when they start looking for a solid companionship a.k.a. the nice guy that doesn’t have Chad characteristics but has the ability to take care of them once they realize that they offer nothing in return other than worn-out pussy.
>>
For the most part I feel like girls don’t really bring much to the table except sex. If you talk to them and ask if they have any hobbies most will say they just sit around watch Netflix and eat or maybe likes to go on “adventures”-- which basically means having a guy take them out somewhere. They often feel like their original but they’re not how many times have you gone on tinder and seen literally the same bio in multiple people i.e. “I probably swiped on you when I was pooping”. At the end the day it’s a great forum to follow because it shows you what they’re looking for and how to manipulate to get which you want. So if you know that you are good-looking then you have to develop stronger pillars i.e. social status or safety (a.k.a. money). At the end of the day were all animals and to think that we aren’t silly there’s a pecking order for a reason but with this form allows us to navigate it more effectively to maximize our potential mating with someone at the top of our list based off who we are.
>>
>>743256352
Tldr
Kill yourself
>>
do these guys like worship Fleetwood Mac or something
>>
>>743256339
>>743256352
THIS!!! (both)
>>
>>743255647

> "jockdom is cultural fuckery"

= I'm a human abortion.

Learn to fuck bitches you god damn faggots
>>
Women are only as loyal as their options allow.
>>
>>743255395
there's bias because something like that is much less prevalent so much so that it's harder to believe it even happens even though it definitely does
>>
Don't kill yourself over a girl... She'll bring another guy to your funeral.
>>
No one really needs anybody. Relationships are choices. And yes, sometimes you have no choices...
>>
>>743255991
lawl
>>
Encouraged destruction of the family
>>
>>743256783
>there's bias because something like that is much less prevalent so much so that it's harder to believe it even happens even though it definitely does
most definitely does. There's actually a movie which shows it neatly how cold & calculating females can be: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2267998/
>>
If you’re a male under 25 the best thing you can do is just act confident for no reason which seems to work extremely well why do you see most girls flocking to black guys in the beginning and then eventually end up with a different person that’s not black? It’s because black people have this ability to act ridiculously confident for no reason knowing full well they offer nothing (People who are 'extraverted' and on low incomes buy more luxury goods than their introverted peers to compensate for the experience of low financial status). But women are pretty dumb at deciphering fake confidence and acting that’s one of the biggest downfalls that they have which is what men can use to manipulate in a manner which they see fit to benefit said man.
>>
>>743254981
Really interesting anon. Thank you :*
>>
>>743254088
Let guys do what they want, I don't want to tell anyone how to live their life if they aren't hurting anyone. Maybe them being out of the game will make things easier for me, but it seems like a lot of the men in this group weren't participating in the first place
>>
If you mind to be loved you're a faggot.
>>
>>743254088
I'm just wondering if the decline in marriages is in any way affecting the economy.
>>
>>743257284
>I'm just wondering if the decline in marriages is in any way affecting the economy.
it sure does, but more in ways of shifting it, than going worse. Sure businesses that are more "family"-related will struggle and go down, but "single"-/"mingle"-related businesses will go up.
>>
I don’t think the decline in marriage is affecting the economy I think it’s effecting the nuclear family in a way that hasn’t been seen ever before. In terms of the economy there’s actually two people that have steady jobs now as opposed to the traditional man goes to work woman stays home thus now there is more disposable income but if anything marriage slowly becoming obsolete
>>
Sex + fun is enough. There's no happines. The illusion of happines is the manipulation fuel.
>>
agreed
>>
>>743257529
yep.
>>
>>743254088
this is the lack of movement movement
>>
>>743257486
> more disposable income
Too bad no one has the time to enjoy it anymore.
>>
File: 1503335114814.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503335114814.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>743254088
MGTOW will never be popular here because racists want white people to breed as much as possible
>>
Actually don’t think that marriage is becoming obsolete I think it’s becoming more of an option once women hit the wall and realize that there washed up and want someone in their lives so they don’t feel lonely and realize their entire self being is revolved around what’s between their legs and having some cuck by her side for the rest of her life will be a wonderful distraction from that realization
>>
>>743254088
MGTOW is find as long as:
>real men go their own way
Means that i can go in direction of a loving woman, 2 kids, a minivan and a house with a yard.
>>
>>743259593
and once she gets bored of you and branches to someone else you'll come back and be like holy shit I didn't realize how much of a faggot I was hoping for comfort and companionship which will never happen
>>
Why not fuck boys until your 30s, while improving yourself, and then pick up a post-30 wife since your competition at that age is so shit and dying disproportionately from shitty "masculine" diets and fighting over younger women?
>>
>>743259788
> companionship that'll never happen
So, are we supposed to look for companions in other man? Is it at all possible or should we just never expect to have a partner?
>>
>>743259788
The trick is to remain a relative dreamboat indefinitely. It's not difficult if you get your shit together in your 20s.
>>
>>743259788
Well, I could always lower my standards to include trad cons and highly religious women, it's not like they're the type to leave...
>>
>>743254088
The same i think of all things

Its shit
>>
>>743259880
>Why not fuck boys until your 30s, while improving yourself
If you think that fucking around is improving yourself you’re retarded but if you try to be the world’s best dick rider than yeah I guess you would be improving yourself. Go ahead and take up a post 30 wife but I’d rather get her in her prime, why own a 1994 Ferrari with high miles when you can own a 2017 Ferrari? Plus not to mention once that post 30’s wife finds someone different she will take half your shit and also most post 30 wives in this day and age have a kid and I don’t want to take care of someone else’s kid
>>
>>743259937
no, be happy with yourself and being alone. True happiness comes from understanding yourself not trying to find yourself through other people. I think so many people get married right out of college? It’s because it’s a time of uncertainty and they’re looking for some stability and they don’t want to be alone
>>
>>743259788
Also, that's a risk I'm willing to take as any woman I create a life with is going to have to have the same mentality I have mainly: all problems can be worked through and the only exit is a body-bag.
>>
>>743260271
I would actually agree with you the only problem is we live in a day and age were not used to fixing things if something’s broken we just go to the next new thing. Your mentality works in a pre-technological era.
>>
>>743254088
They are bitter, pathetic faggots.. now don't get me wrong I despise feminism in all its cancerous glory but fuck anyone that calls himself a mgtow is just a dickless little child
>>
File: 7 (1).png (311KB, 590x548px) Image search: [Google]
7 (1).png
311KB, 590x548px
>>743254088
>>743254088
>>743254088
>divide and conquer

There's validity to stereotyping but it only damages society.

I can't tell if it's dangerous to not teach children about this though. I grew up with rose colored goggles and when I saw the patterns it made me quick to hate. Only through time and rationale have I come to this conclusion
>>
>>743260484
You sound like a dickless little child
>>
>>743260509
i agree theres a fine line between understanding it and using it to your advantage or it leading despising/hating women
>>
>>743260484
found the cuck
>>
>>743260536
Oh waaaaaaaaa did your feels get hurt you fucken beta?
>>
>>743260678
Couldn't be more wrong if you tried faggot my bitch knows her place
>>
>>743260643
It's the same concept with racism.

If we teach our kids stereotyping's validity are they just going to go straight to full on hate? Perhaps it's better to learn these things as an adult
>>
>>743260342
I won't disagree that our day and age predisposes us to tossing old things instead of fixing them, but it doesn't eliminate the people that will fix rather than replace. Also, I'd postulate that how people deal with everyday objects is a good indicator of how they will treat a long-term relationship. So, all that's left for me to do is find that one in a million girl.
>>
>>743260784
Bahaha someone is triggered
>>
>>743260484
What a fucking faggot cuck
>>
>>743260808
prob with the strap on and you doggystyle
>>
File: 2 (15).gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
2 (15).gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>743260880
Actually, he's just shitting on you
>>
>>743260842
Well let me ask you this you find yourself worth based on who your dating? And I agree there are exceptions and I’m sure a lot of people like to fix things but for the most part we’ve been trained to believe one something is broken just to find something new but obviously if 80% of people believe that the measure 20% that don’t so really we just have to find the 20% however instinctually speaking what was described above about girls branching out and getting stale in a relationship makes sense there’s been studies to back that up the 2 ½ year claim of the honeymoon stage for example is true. So yes you can find someone but the reality is evolutionary wise long-term commitment probably just turns into Stockholm syndrome. The best woman probably would be a combination of Stockholm syndrome with sex addiction because at that point she would be with you and would still have sex the base of those two things.
>>
>>743254088
If a good sex robot came along I'd be with it. Can't wait for the future!
>>
>>743261039
Perhaps exposing her to a lot of sex in the beginning of the relationship when she feels there’s nothing wrong with you and you can do no wrong kind of like the dog Belle experiment every time the dog heard the bell it would salivate. This would actually trigger response once the relationship stalls or enters past the honeymoon stage thus guaranteeing sex long-term and the long you stay with someone in inevitably leads stockholm syndrome
>>
File: 1 (3).jpg (21KB, 216x265px) Image search: [Google]
1 (3).jpg
21KB, 216x265px
>>743260900
I'm on that dude's side but this was funny as fuck
>>
>>743254981
>>743255485
>>743257009
samefag a little harder and you may get herpes
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 319x98px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 319x98px
>>743261292
so much for samefagging nub
>>
Sounds like edgy 15 year old betas planning out their lives
>>
>>743254263
This
>>
>>743260536
>>743260678
>>743260895
There's merit to what he's saying though.
The MGTOW movement itself is predominantly filled with bitter incels, men who never stood a chance and just want something to be part of so they can feel better circlejerking over it.

This doesn't mean the notion of men going their own way and deciding for themselves what to prioritize, is a bad thing.

I've had my chances, even gave it a try, and I decided that relationships are not my thing. I don't like the drama that's often part of it, I find my personal time and space too important to compromise it without gaining something equally important back - which is nigh impossible to happen, and I don't like the risks when it comes to marriage and other laws-related thing heavily favouring the woman if she decides to make use of (abuse) it, when the rewards are so few in my opinion.

The ideal women for me could work, but it's impossible to find out whether a woman (same for men, really) actually is like that or if it's just an act to lure you in for a heavy screw-over.
Because of this, even with the occasional woman taking a serious interest in me, I prefer to stick with doing my own thing and staying single.

I'm no part of that hate-based movement, however, and have no interest in circlejerking, woman-bashing, PUA shit, vilifying other men for a different preference or set of priorities, and other kinds of bullshit.
To each their own, live and let live; I live my life as I see fit, others can do as they please. If others are okay with taking such risks, all the power to them; I'll be enjoying my life my own way.
>>
When people can't have confidence in anything they want to do so they put a label on it.
>>
I seriously hope you all continue to not get laid. It's a good thing you won't breed.
>>
File: where are all the good men?.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
where are all the good men?.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>>743254088

MGTOW is simply a consequence of women whoring around too much
>>
File: truth about female logic.png (34KB, 1163x426px) Image search: [Google]
truth about female logic.png
34KB, 1163x426px
>>743254088
It's a cult
>>
lol "movement"
you've got a picture, an acronym, and some faggot posting thread on /b/ thats gonna claim bait like it matters.
oh god tho what if you're serious. I guess you'd well and truly belong here
>>
>>743262608
But to your point there’s merit in what the other guys were saying as well. They even gave examples. For the most part people do exactly what you’re doing right now and categorize the MG TOW movement into basement dwellers that hate women in circle jerk. But the fact remains that the examples they were giving makes sense so what’s the rebuttals for them? Seems to me that most of the rebuttals to the MGTOW are just bashing the person themselves, which in debate, doesn’t make any sense and really makes the opposing argument more valid.
>>
>>743263070
But anon, women are bad because they won't have sex with OP! It's completely and utterly not HIS fault, it's all those awful women who are sluts and whores because they won't fuck him
>>
* has medium to high standards about women
* values virginity because doesn't want to be pre-cucked by his future date
* doesn't give a fuck about memes (including sex ones)
* unwilling to support a female only to get access to her genitalia and a very few small benefits

"MGTOW".

>tldr, MGTOW is one of the outcomes of the abolition of modesty by women.
>>
>>743263099
The problem is that you actually think your "proof" and "examples" make sense.
>>
>>743262925
But to your point that’s what that one guy said above or he’s using this as manipulation to mold their mind so I think it really depends on how you look at MGTOW if you use it as a way to just bash on people then you’re in it for the wrong reasons but if you using it to mold people’s minds then were actually on the same side of the coin
>>
>>743263208
Okay show me an example where they don’t make sense again you have provided no evidence other than just bashing the apparent examples
>>
>>743254088
It's pretty sad really. I love the premise. But the practitioners end up being cringe lords who just want to harass women because the women do not want them.

I love the premise of opting out of the games women are socially accepted at playing. I love the premise of doing what makes you happy and focusing on yourself.

But there's no "going your own way" when you are basically putting out a video every few days of yourself harping on some chick about how bad relationships are while she tries her best to mind her own business.

If you want to go your own way and opt out of the games, fine, but if you do, then go your own fucking way.

TL;DR Great idea, terrible people doing it.
>>
>>743263208
It literally seems like most people are just sitting around bashing the MGTOW but providing no rebuttal you’re actually strengthening their argument
>>
File: 1491734908557.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491734908557.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
i think the movment is great, alot of women haters tho, and people who are like "look at how much i dont need women, please notice how much i dont need women" which is pretty patethic. but realizing that getting married and having kids isnt the only way to live life is great,
people who call mgtows for losers are just insecure, because they cant stand people not doing the same thing as them and have a possibility to end up with a better deal than themselves.
there are probably lots of people who we can label as losers in the mgtow movment, and being a loser makes getting a women really fucking hard as women would share a alpha, rather than settle for a beta. so they realise that why the fuck would i waste my time and money on getting a moment of pleasure, it's cheaper to find creative ways of jerking off. there are endless streams of porn online
>>
>>743263197
>abolition of modesty
>>
>>743263266
that holds some water. It boils down to the person invovled in the idea of MGTOW and why they are doing it./ If they hate women then its not the place for them, if they got out of a relationship then it might help identify some aspects to look out for or if you just want to do your own thing then all the more power
>>
>>743263319
They have no argument. They are a cult.
>>
>>743263261
There's no arguing with someone who is deluded themselves into believing the whole world, or in this case the female half, is out to get them or lying to them or whatever you believe. I'm not going to waste my time and energy on people who thrive on trying to disprove anything that doesn't fit their paranoid perspective.
>>
Shitty neckbeards and fuckboys. Maybe a few OK people who are bitch magnets, but seriously. I have never met or even heard of someone into that shit that I can respect.
>>
>>743263319
See >>743263452

And now I'm going to be true to what I said and stop wasting any more effort on talking to you. Have fun thinking the world is out to get you because you're so incredibly morally superior.
>>
>>743263266
yeah, they're not going their own way for their own sake, they are going tier own way and in hopes to get the reaction "NO DONT LEAVE, WE NEED YOU"
>>
File: argemtina.png (65KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
argemtina.png
65KB, 1280x800px
>>743263432
>>
File: 1503693295361.jpg (125KB, 1184x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1503693295361.jpg
125KB, 1184x1622px
>>
File: 1503692909555.jpg (78KB, 622x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503692909555.jpg
78KB, 622x504px
>>
>>743263452
I don’t think any of the examples said they believed the entire female half is out to do this but the habits that they’ve developed definitely hold some water to them. You must be some edgy freshman in college when people say ‘I’m not a waste my time’ that’s when they have nothing to say so you might as well go back to your basement because clearly you have nothing to rebuttal with and instead chose to attack the debater by calling them paranoid or circle jerks or some other type of name.
>>
>>743263591

someone is gonna have to take a knee and explain this to me
>>
>>743256339
>I think it definitely helps to identify how women function. They are looking for one of the three following things in a male: good looks, safety or social status.

Talk about yourself. Im just looking for a big dick. Thats all
>>
File: 1491745500034.jpg (26KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491745500034.jpg
26KB, 320x356px
it's not that all women are out to exploit you through marrige and children, but they all have the ability to do so, why risk it?
>>
>>743263508
coming from someone thats literally spending their time saying they wont waste there time. gtfo you cuck. have a solid rebuttal next time
>>
File: sausage2.jpg (467KB, 2377x1769px) Image search: [Google]
sausage2.jpg
467KB, 2377x1769px
>>743263665

the famous Andy Sixx once told world+dog he was going to leave a log of his shit for everyone to eat.
>>
>>743263665
Spider-Man 2.0
>>
>>743263624
Oh look you're doing exactly what you're complaining about in the same post as complaining about it. Good job proving him wrong about being deluded.
>>
>>743254088
Never knew there was a movement for a guy deciding he doesn't want to marry.

It's odd though. If you tell a woman that you don't want to get married she will likely leave you soon after. I don't believe that all women are out to get you as a man, but I do think it's true that the vast majority of women want to marry so that they can have that big wedding and the dress and the ring.

I was never interested in marriage. I find it to be a waste of time and money, and it serves no real purpose in today's society. What can be accomplished through marriage can just as easily be accomplished though alternative means, without having to worry about divorce in case of separation.
>>
>>743263846
dude i'm literally just asking for 1 example of a rebuttal from what they said above that's it.
>>
>>743263197
>* unwilling to support a female only to get access to her genitalia and a very few small benefits

Since 1960's, mainstream porn created a generation of desperate men craving for sex.

This led to a generation of women who do not value themselves outside of marketing their sex holes.

In two generations we've seen the other outcomes - genderism, sex as pastime, suicide/selfhate/bodyhate trends, family values disappeared, gayness intensifies...

The majority of men will be OK with marrying used female holes - thus making women feeling free to whore around for quite a while before settling.

The only way back to a normal society would be avoiding to marry a non-virgin female, so that the only ones able to settle are those who didn't go whoring around.

MGTOW is a step further: men going their own way just ignore women who want support in exchange for some sex and some small extra benefit. Since this kind of women is understandably rare - how many modest, educated, selfsupporting virgin females are out there? -, MGTOW phenomenon is literally going to skyrocket.

Or, in other terms, MGTOW is the self-defense of a suicide-induced society.
And clearly its collateral effects will be against gay trends.

>inb4 antisemite
>>
>>743263099
I should have stated that it seems like the movement is predominantly filled with that type, rather than claiming it is the case.

I do hope we can both agree that the vocal group is predominantly as I described previously, and that the sheer amount of sound that comes from bad apples of the movement makes it not too farfetched to allow the assumption that a majority of the movement is the bad apple and only a minority is not about hatred/resentment, self-entitlement, vilification of anyone with other priorities, or a mix thereof.

I doubt it's every single person in the movement, hence talking about a predominant amount instead, but I can see how some people might forget that detail when the majority of voices and opinions coming from self-proclaimed MGTOWers is indeed just further evidence of said bitterness, resentment, self-entitlement, etc.
>>
>>743264436
great points, gonna have to think about those
>>
>>743263920
>she will likely leave you soon after.

because she equates marriage with support (who's gonna get more benefits in case of divorce?)
>>
>>743264521
that makes sense the radical few are the loudest so I definitely agree there. I think it’s an interesting movement like the guy stated above it’s almost a self-defense mechanism for the society that we created today. Case in point we are not designed for porn at our fingertips which is why so many people nowadays a young age are getting porn addictions myself included. And then to the flipside of that a lot of the girls are raised almost on a Prince charming type of mentality when looking for a meet thus negating any of the actual males out there because the Prince charming type doesn’t exist. The movement itself is an interesting factoid because it’s basically going against the need to find a partner long-term which has been almost instilled in us since birth.
>>
>>743254088
I am somewhat of a MGTOW myself.
Some would just call me a pessimist though, others a misanthrope, but in all honesty, I just don't think most people are capable of being in a relationship for prolonged periods of time, and I'm one of them.
>>
>>743264715
Or what about the women that change once you put a ring on them. I’ve heard countless stories of girls that were very nice and sweet but once you put a ring on them they became very demanding very self-centered and extremely bitchy/controlling. Perhaps there’s too much emphasis on marriage as a whole anyway look at all the TLC shows that literally focus on buying a $45,000 wedding dress when I thought the moment of marriage was originally meant to solidify to people in holy matrimony NOT it’s her special day and Im guys here to pay for it
>>
>>743254088
>What does /b/ think about the MGTOW meme?

it's fucking stupid
>>
They're a bunch of dumb fucking cucks
>>
>>743265648
because women are our angels and we should protect them.
>>
>>743254088
Is this like an anti-feminism thing?
>>
>>743255157
I guess im mgtow then i dont see the need for a gf or something i can just jack off and talk to friends if i feel the need to talk to people
>>
Movements are gay and for pussies
>technical a MGTOW because it's logical
>>
>>743255788
I've fucked heaps of girls, probably about 30 or so, and now at 30, i've chosen to start my MGTOW thing myself. I ignore girls who try and hit on me, if they show interest i just give bare minimum answers and move away, one bitch i was at work with was kinda into me, she'd stand close, eye contact, large pupils, talked about exes and relationships, etc.. Yet I didnt pursue it. THIS is mgtow, not showing off your 'status' as a lone fag. True MGTOWs don't show off or discuss it, they just fuck off and enjoy their own lives.
>>
>>743268072
>True MGTOWs don't show off or discuss it, they just fuck off and enjoy their own lives
/this

Real men do what they want, when they want, and not because of some fucking movement.
>>
What's the mgtow philosophy regarding traps/trannies?
>>
>>743269309
The only way a woman could beat a trap is if you removed a dimension from her being
>>
>>743269309
>What's the mgtow philosophy regarding traps/trannies?

a true MGTOW won't ever go for gay shit like that.

clearly braindamaged (and anusdamaged) gay homofaggots are trying to gayize the MGTOW movement.
>>
>>743269981
they're trying to gayize EVERYTHING.
>>
Don't give a fuck about MGTOW, but I think I have a solution for you MGTOW fags.After numerous failed relationships and going through the usual accusations of rape, cheating, exploitation, manipulation, emotional blackmail and so on. I thought that maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe it's my fault everything goes to shit. I always went for the most attractive, which are usually the most devoid of personality and dumb/shallow sluts, who are possibly spoiled attention whores and beyond repair psychopaths. And my mistake was that I dedicate myself and everything I own to such a malicious and destructive being. It's basically me being a dumbass and following some evolutionary animalistic instinct to look for the most attractive one that everyone desires and start doing the same as everyone else around her. This works in the jungle bros, but in this jewish SJW paradise it is cancer...
>>
>>743270060
Well no shit Sherlock.

It's bullshit how attractive women have this kind of power, that's why most fuck off and just ignore women altogether. Even the crappy ones, which get fat once you marry, aren't worth it. I don't want a fat wife, as I am not fat, and will not be fat as i age.
>>
>>743270436
Bruh, all I'm saying is: you become her slave, because you wish it. You are just being decieved, because that's how you are instincts work. No need to start a whole movement bullshit and call it "philosophy", that's like feminism and their big bad patriarchy. All you need to do is:
>convince her you don't want to fuck her at all
>she tries to seduce you with her constant giggling and flirting just to make sure you are not lying
>you continue to resist and act like she doesn't exist
>she looses her only value in this world
>now you decide if you want to fuck her or continue to torture her for the lulz
Think with the head on your shoulders bro, not the one between your legs.
>>
File: 1433857552379.jpg (7KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
1433857552379.jpg
7KB, 214x236px
>>743254088
>MGTOW movement
A group of virgin beta males that give themselves a name doesn't count as a "movement". kek
>>
>>743270810
Lol. She'll just go get it somewhere else, you're retarded.
>>
retarded shit regected betas made up
>>
>>743256799
topkek
>>
>>743271222
Nice trips, I hope you are not baiting me. There is a psychological effect from which all of you MGTOW fags suffer.It's basically this:
>something is being denied to me
>my desire for it becomes stronger
>>
>>743270874

>labels "virgin" people he doesn't understand

12yo faggot spotted
>>
>>743271500
He's not the one swearing off women due to "sour grapes".
>>
>>743268072
Sure, bud.
>>
File: 1447875965538.gif (1MB, 200x106px) Image search: [Google]
1447875965538.gif
1MB, 200x106px
>>743271500
i just don't understand why it has to be a "movement" like its some kind of revolutionary force or some shit when its really just a bunch of fat lazy unemployed dudes that are mad because they can't get a gf
>>
the only reason to oppose MGTOW is cuckoldry.

sad generation, where your iPhone must be brand new and your girl has to be Dem Used Goods
>>
Jew white genocide trickery.
>>
File: butthurt: anally annihilated.jpg (164KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt: anally annihilated.jpg
164KB, 788x804px
>>743271778
>they can't get a gf

sounds like you're projecting your problems
>>
>>743254088
Sounds counterproductive to the human race. I'm just going to do what I want to do.
>>
File: 1473481143935.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473481143935.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>743271996
bro i've turned down more women through out my life than women have turned me down, honestly i'm pretty fucking MGTOW myself but i don't strut around like my shit doesn't stink because "muh MGTOW", it just is what it is
>>
File: 01458020136.jpg (70KB, 741x478px) Image search: [Google]
01458020136.jpg
70KB, 741x478px
>>743272327
>bro i've navy seals 300 confirmed kills yadda yadda through out my life
>>
File: 1456729975616-1.jpg (40KB, 514x459px) Image search: [Google]
1456729975616-1.jpg
40KB, 514x459px
>>743272369
is that all you've got?
>>
>>743254981
>being this autistic
>>
File: alphas.jpg (23KB, 290x284px) Image search: [Google]
alphas.jpg
23KB, 290x284px
>>743254088

a bunch of losers who have contempt for women who won't fuck them and the men they fuck instead.

/thread.
>>
mgtow is deeply misunderstood
>>
>>743272635
retard. Mgtow is not about not fucking, it's about not marrying and possibly no ltr, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>743254088
It's awesome. Half of the incels that follow it could probably pull tail if they fucking showered and make efforts to not be hard core creeper mode.

Instead it lets solid 3/10 lardasses (300 lb mostly fat 5'10) like me continue to pull tail WAY higher than I rate because I am approachable, confident, and actually capable of acting like a normal fucking dude.
>>
>>743272710
>not about A, about B
>I think
>maybe

>retard
>>
>>743272752
>if they fucking showered

that's not sufficient to get a trusty long term relationship

>>743272752
>solid 3/10 lardasses (300 lb mostly fat
LARPing
>>
>>743261292
I'm not sure that's how herpes works
>>
>>743272793
why? I know for a fact that it's about not marrying, and that mgtow are still allowed to fuck. My point still stands.

What makes them cringy are all the people who couldn't fuck any women anyway and proclaim they are just not interested.
>>
>>743263334
>"look at how much i dont need women, please notice how much i dont need women"
This is the thing I don't get about the mgtow thing. I probably fit a certain level of it, in that I'm not actively looking for a woman, but why should I spend time online telling people about it?
>>
>>743272859
Want a photo of my gut?
>>
MGTOW is basically this:
Hey guys are you
>insecure
>pathetic
>cringey
>fat
>dumb
>and many more
join the MGTOW today, it's the perfect environment for you, where you can bitch around how much you don't need women, while holding your tears...
>>
>>743255195
Boohoo nasty lady said I raped her :((((((( grow some balls you queer
>>
>>743273132
Except I'm not moaning. I'm just enjoying shit by myself, with my money. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1434297797449.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434297797449.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
>>743273132
>"you just don't understand MGTOW"
>"white knight detected"
>>
>>743273405
>muh shit
>muh money
I bet you do Anon, I bet all those women are knocking on your mansion's door with dripping pussies, but you're like:
>Nah, I'm good
>>
>>743273695
you ignorant reply makes me guess that you never seriously informed yourself about this topic
>>
Useless and antithetical to human evolution.
>>
>>743273832
This guy already said it >>743273452 now it's time for the:
>"you just don't understand MGTOW"
>>
>>743254088

No one chooses to be alone.

MGTOW is for men who aren't with women because of intimacy, anger, or depression issues.

But unlike most of their critics, I have empathy for them, loneliness is something no one should ever go through. It's sad how in today's modern society there is nothing to fix this, the average man has to practically work himself to keep a wife these days.
>>
>>743274216
work himself to death* i meant to say.
>>
MGTOW doesn't swear off pussy. It's choosing to not dedicate 99% of your life to a woman you hate because you think that's how it's supposed to be.

The benefit is that you'll be happier and probably find the best person you could ever meet just because you're enjoying your life more and doing things you love.

It's not a "movement," as much as a statement that it's okay to not be so pathetically bound to one dumb woman you're afraid to leave.
>>
Holy shit I've never seen a thread full of so many misinformed people. MGTOW isn't about celibacy or avoiding women. It's about avoiding marriage.
>>
>>743274289
Actually, it's about avoiding the traps like how women trapping you with preganacy, divorcing you and taking 3/4 of your shit.
>>
The only men that hate mgtow are the married cucks here that get pussy once a week after watching their wives blow their friends.

I'll stay single and be the friend.
>>
>>743274469
neither side should judge the other

your options are married and cucked or painful loneliness.

it's a tough call, you;ll regret either decision.
>>
>>743274347
>Hating on women for wanting to procreate.
>>
>>743274469
You do realize that porn does not accurately portray reality?
>>
>>743274216
mgtow != incel

but many incels = mgtow
>>
>>743254088
That they are angry deranged men children who are problaby the ones who start the are you mad white boi threads.
>>
>>743254981
ye
>>
How did the uninformed stereotype mgtow = netbeard got created?
>>
MGTOW - a bunch of neckbeards pretending they are virgins by choice!
>>
File: 1467210149634.jpg (11KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1467210149634.jpg
11KB, 245x251px
>>743274283
>many posts about ignoring women completely
>it's not like that I get laid 5x a day!
>>
File: 1442319948639.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1442319948639.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>743272487
>>
>>743254981
Found the MGTOW. It's like find Waldo but for 4Chan
>>
>>743254088
so far only seen unfuckable fatties doing this
>>
>>743275034
It's completely informed. Everyone that claims to be mgtow yet get laid all the time is lying on the internet for fake points.
>>
>>743270436
Good on you, bro.
>>
>>743275407
very informed reply
>>
/b/ is /mgtow/
>>
>>743256482
Don't bring Fleetwood Mac into this fagotry
>>
>>743256896
>using movies like they're evidence
What the fuck is this the male equivalent of a woman studies tactic?
>>
>>743254088
What is it? Men being homo?
>>
>>743274699
Yes it does. When I do sex with women, it's just like a porno.
>>
>>743254088
A support group guys who can't get laid? Weak and pathetic.
>>
>>743275692
How could I when you won't take it from me?
>>
>>743254088

Stupid. I love my wife, and she loves me. Getting married was one of the best moves I ever made.
>>
>>743275624
The most informed. I've seen no evidence to the contrary and lots of evidence supporting it. It's just like the jelqing faggots hurting their dicks and claiming it works without progress pictures (like any other workout forum requires). At the end of the day, it's just a bunch of fags talking about how they touch themselves.
>>
>>743276449
Honestly, if they think it works, good for them. If they believe their dick is bigger that will boost their self-worth and make them better in bed. I have no problem with that
>>
>>743274283

Anyone who needs to make that "statement" is not an individual thinker. Doing what you want is not profound in any way.
>>
>>743255532
(rich&drowning in pussy && happy) = true;
>>
>>743276432
But are you able to love her children as if they were your own?
>>
>>743254088
Show me one MGTOW guy who women actually want to marry.
>>
>>743277087
Leonardo DiCaprio lives by MGTOW principles. He's smart enough not to say that publicly though
>>
File: no.jpg (60KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
60KB, 550x550px
Just consider one thing.

Think of the worst girlfriend you've ever had. That vapid bitch that you were relieved to get rid of.

Now imagine if you had had a kid with her? You have to maintain contact with her for around twenty years and give her a huge chunk of your salary.

Just be very careful with women is all I'm asking.
>>
>>743277504
i know the word divorce-rape is a meme by now, but it's just so fitting.

The biggest cuckery though is common-law marriage, where you never signed anything and yet she is still eligible to 50% of your earnings
>>
>>743254088

MGTOW = Incels. permavirgins who think they can put a positive spin out of the fact that they literally cannot attract women. should be renamed to the "sour grapes" movement.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.