[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in Jesus?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 18

File: Unnamed.jpg (177KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed.jpg
177KB, 650x975px
Do you believe in Jesus?
>>
Use to, then I found this site.
>>
File: 1435505845848.jpg (100KB, 566x697px) Image search: [Google]
1435505845848.jpg
100KB, 566x697px
>>743253341
sure, he died for your sins
>>
Go suck your preachers cock, bible belt hillbilly.
>>
>>743253341
>>743253403
>>743253471
See what I mean?
>>
>>743253341
of course, hes been my gardner for years, very reliable
>>
>>743253341
No. Faggot.
>>
>>743253341
yes. Jesus was a real person. why wouldn't I believe in him?
>>
Yep
>>
File: jeb.jpg (788KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
788KB, 1600x1201px
>>
File: 1484434216456.gif (850KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484434216456.gif
850KB, 450x450px
>>743253522
No, what do you mean?
>>
Jesus as the son of God? No
Jesus as a gay magician? Yeah, probably.
>>
>>743253341
Don't know about the J-Man but I do believe in God.
>>
>>743253341 his "miracles" aren't really impressive enough to convince me (world's best caterer is not very impressive when your father created Everything)
>>
>>743253576
We don't know if he was. There is literally zero evidence for him being a historical figure.

On the other hand Claude Vorilhon aka "Raël" is definitely a real person. Why don't you believe him?
>>
>>743253341
This is a place for trolls, keep that in mind dont let it bother you op. God bless.
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I wish I did
>>
>>743253341
As a god, no.
As a man, dubiously.
As an exclamation when I hurt myself or something goes wrong, definitely.
>>
Lul
>>
>>743253341
Do you believe in Krondor?
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (33KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
33KB, 450x319px
>>743253341
Why wouldn't I believe in my gardener?
>>
File: indefense.jpg (13KB, 212x153px) Image search: [Google]
indefense.jpg
13KB, 212x153px
>>
>>743253709
Yeah, those who believe in him agree that he was a prophet. So, in their paradigm, his miracles were prophet tier and good for what they were.
>>
>>743253838
Never too late friend. And to all those Christians in this thread, may God be with you all, and even you Atheist anons.
>>
i want to but my life so shit its hard to
>>
>>743255121
>and even you Atheist anons
Just gotta throw in those condescending remarks at the end, eh?

And atheist isn't capitalized.
>>
>>743255255
grow up. only edgy teenagers are atheist.
>>
>>743255498
>believes in imaginary friend
>tells others to grow up
>>
>>743255227
What's wrong?
>>
>>743255255
Condescending? I mean it sincerely. May God be with you anon. Don't care if I don't know you, I'd like everyone to find God. I want Heaven to be filled that way there are more conversations to be had. And we'd have forever to talk. So do me a favor anon and get there, would you?
>>
Yes and I am proud to call him my lord and savior.

Am I perfect? Far from it. I'm posting on /b/ in the middle of the night.
>>
>>743253341
My Mexican Gardner
>>
>>743255874
4:12am here in Michigan. And I also am far from perfect and most often I hate my life, but that will not get me to walk away from my faith. It's only more encouraging sometimes
>>
>>743255805
>And we'd have forever to talk.
Satan, save me from this eternity of torment.
>>
>>743253341
I don't believe in him but I believe the image exists
>>
>>743253534
>>743254399
>>743253534
Messiah not Mexican
>>
>>743253341
Of course not.
>>
>>743255960
>walk away from my faith
It's not your faith. You were indoctrinated. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>743256022
Oh come on anon. You know you want to chill with me.
>>
>>743255874
The fact that you are not perfect means Jesus failed and Christianity is false.

“The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” (1 John 3:8-9).

If you understood the Hebrew bible, you'd know that Jesus (were he the messiah) would have fulfilled Jeremiah's prophecy to end sin. This is what 1 John 3 is talking about.

Think carefully about the fact that the NT is written in Greek and not Hebrew, and it is full of pagan concepts (trinity, inheritable sin, logos, etc.) that are NOT found in the Hebrew bible.

If you want to believe in God, that's fine. But, Jesus is a fake and worship of Jesus is idolatry.
>>
>>743256351
While I enjoy having philosophical discussions about religious topics, these would be moot if there actually was a god and a heaven.

Also I have quite a few problems about the concept of an afterlife. What do you look like to other people? What if I had a friend from when I was a kid and a friend from when I was old? Do I look like an old man or a kid? What about shitty people? You can follow all the rules, get into heaven, and still be a shitty person. Do we have to deal with them forever?
>>
If there is no God, then what was Jesus. And if there was no Jesus, then why do we know about God.
>>
>>743256744
Jesus may well be a fictional character.

Do you think there wasn't religion before Jesus?
>>
>>743253341
He definitely doesmt look like that faggot
>>
>>743256325
Indoctrinated. Everyone always tells me that, Listen friend, I was not raised in a Christian home. We didn't say grace at the dinner table. We didn't pray before bed. I don't think we had a single Bible in the house until I got one later. We did not attend a service or go to church. Usually the only time I heard the word "God", it was because someone was cursing. I first came into God through Satanism but have since changed. Indoctrination is attending public school 5 days a week, 9 months a year for all of your youth and if you go to college, into your adulthood. And in these institutions you are repeatedly told "Evolution is where you come from." "Nothing randomly exploded and here we are." This coupled with fake history which today a lot of has been proven to be falsified, and you've got a people that think they're smart because they regurgitate nonsense they've been preached THEIR whole lives. Let's be real. You typically attend church one day a week, for like a max of 3 hours. Well even if you attend church every week, you still only go 52 times. That is NOTHING compared the 7 hour school day. And you go 5 days a week, not one. THAT is indoctrination.
>>
>>743256839
I met Jesus in a dream once. He looked like Max Martin.
>>
>>743256846
>rhetoric about how evolution is fake
>"fake history"
>school is indoctrination
Somebody put these ideas into your head.
>>
>>743253403

>Longinus is balls deep in the man on the cross.

Longinus : "Hey guys want to know what I call my massive raging cock. The Lance Of Longinus."

Maximus : "Great fuckin name Longinus.What's yours Aemilius?"

Aemilius : "Heavenly Rod of Fire."

Longinus : "Fuck, check out Vulcan over there Maximus."

Maximus : "Maximus."

Aemilius : "Fucking no imagination. Longinus I am surprised you didn't call yours The Spear of Destiny or something."

Longinus : "Fuck, that is better. Thanks Aemilius."

>All laugh as they continue to fuck the crucified man within a inch of his life.
>>
>>743257010
Yes, me. I don't buy into this phony world man. Everything we see is so fake. Our politics are a joke and we are treated like cattle. I believe in God for the same reasons others don't. I believe in God in part BECAUSE of evil. World leaders and corporations pumping chemicals into our food making us sick so we have to turn around and pay them again for the cure. Fluoride in our water supplys, 4chan, rape, murder, etc. It is because there is so much pain and suffering in the world that I believe that much more. We just can't be this dark for no reason. If everything in this world is so wrong, we can change it. And I find God to be the answer.
>>
>>743257320
Alex Jones, go to bed.
>>
>>743256815
Wasn't fictional two thousand years ago.
>>
>>743257320
Is there a reason God doesn't just snap his fingers and stop it all, if that's the case?
>>
>>743257464
Alex Jones. No, sorry man. He is a shill imo. He does tell some truth though.
>>
>>743257469
One does not simply become fictional.

Historical accounts of Jesus are inconsistent at best.
>>
>>743253341
as much as in man made global warming and statism
>>
>>743257674
Global warming is real but we will certainly freeze the polar caps again with future's science so they don't matter.
>>
>>743257567
You might be right
>>
>>743257502
There is no God.

Or there's a cruel God who has cleverly hidden himself from us all.

How can we tell the difference?
>>
>>743257502
Typically atheists want it two ways. They like the free will idea, until it has negative effects that bother them. God gave us free will, he doesn't play us like puppets on a string. Why won't God stop the man raping the woman? Because He will not force the man to stop. If we could just say, "God! Someone's doing something I don't like! MAKE them stop and force their hand!" If He were to do that for ONE person, He'd be doing it for EVERYBODY. And that is not fair. The Bible talks on and on about how God is "just" and "fair". So, He refuses to make people do things, even if the outcome and the consequences are horrible. Say you wanted to lie to someone, and the person you were speaking to suddenly spoke up and said, "God make it so that Mark here can't tell a lie." I mean just think of that world. God also won't make people love Him. He wants to be loved by choice, like any MAN would want. A forced love isn't real love. He won't make us do good, He'd rather see us do good by our own CHOICE. Our own free will.
>>
>>743257916
>He wants to be loved by choice
If he wants, he is not a god.
>>
>>743257916
If God gave us free will, then why does it say in the Bible that the hairs of our head are all numbered? Sounds a lot like predestination to me. Predestination = no free will.
>>
>>743257916
What about suffering that isn't a direct result of a human action? Why are babies born with holes in their hearts? Why are good people stricken with diseases so painful that the only option they see is to end their own life? Why do brains degenerate to the point that the person can't remember close family?

None of those are a result of free will, and they're preventable by God.
>>
>>743258122
>the hairs of our head are all numbered
Interesting aside about this:

The average human has about 100,000 hair follicles on his head. Each person has, at any given time, a definite number of hairs that range from 0 (absolutely bald) to around 100,000. In a city of say, five million, there are at least two people who have the exact same number of hairs on their heads. Probably more.

This is from John Allen Paulos' Innumeracy, if anyone wants a good read.
>>
>>743258436
Any statistics regarding pubes?
>>
>>743258480
This. Would be sort of romantic to meet your 100% pubic match.
>>
>>743258029
Uhm. My friend, He created man and in His image to look and live like Himself. Jesus called Him our FATHER. Father's don't just create children and want nothing to do with them. Not REAL father's anyway. Now for the sake of argument, just imagine there is a God right now. He creates Man and majority of us hate Him, or want nothing to do with Him or ignore Him. There is a reason God referred to Himself as "a jealous God". What He meant was that it made Him jealous to see HIS creation that He made to resemble Himself like a Father to his child, He watched them worship OTHER gods that never existed while paying Him no mind. Jealousy is an emotion brought on by a mix of love and hurt. He wants us to love Him and to be happy. That's about the size of it.
>>
Yeah, I do, he seems like a pretty cool guy
>>
>>743258122
The hairs on our head are numbered. This is a reference to God's omnipotence. How He knows every last thing about you. It is an expression of how closely He examines you and how there is nothing about you that He does not already know. For even the hairs on your head are numbered.
>>
>>743253341
Are you kidding me? I worked with him in a kitchen, of course I do. That El Salvadoran bitch still owes me $$$.
>>
>>743258529
>He created man and in His image
>~5% of the population is gay
>god is ~5% gay
>which means he is sometimes attracted to other gods
>which means there are other gods
>monotheism debunked
>>
>>743258436
Rad, any other similar book recommendations?
>>
>>743258669
Interesting. So you believe that we enjoy free will?
>>
>>743258669
Why do nuns bathe with clothes on if God knows everything? Can't he just see through the cloth?
>>
>>743258746
Well he has several other books, of which I've read Beyond Numeracy and Irreligion, that touch on this sort of thing.
>>
>>743258774
It isn't about God seeing them though
>>
>>743258832
No? Then what it is it about?
>>
>>743258182
Dunno man, why do pregnant women drink and smoke and so hard drugs?
>>
>>743258182
>Good people
>Good
>People

I think you misunderstand human nature.
>>
>>743258876
Anyone else seeing them? Seeing themselves? Access for their hands to their vagina?
>>
>>743258969
>doors don't exist
>you can't reach around cloth or finger yourself through clothes
>>
>>743258774
Catholicism is a whole other thing though. Anybody who reads scripture knows that Catholicism is not Biblically sound in it's teaching. This is why the Protestants broke away from the church long ago. In Revelation, we can clearly see a reference to the Vatican and the Catholic church. It is the Beast.
>>
>>743259053
>those other people who believe crazy thing x are wrong
>we crazy thing y'ers are right

Very good, now apply that critical thinking to yourself.
>>
>>743259043
>Doors are related to this in any way
>It's incredibly simple to move a body length solid and heavy fabric soaked down with water
>It's definately not simply symbolic in any way
>>
>>743259129
According to my theory everyone is Christian in deathbed.
>>
>>743253576
Kys faggot
>>
>>743259129
He said it was wrong? Looks to me like they just said it was different.
>>
>>743258969
>hands to their vagina
fuckin HAWT
>>
>>743259198
There we go. Symbolic of what?
>>
>>743259242
>It is the Beast.
Seems like he's judging it to be wrong to me.
>>
File: 1501046873318.jpg (47KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501046873318.jpg
47KB, 750x600px
No, I do not believe in Jesus because Jesus is a made up lie told by the Romans/Greeks to quell a rowdy population. The "christian" church is a lie and continues to carry it on because it is a cash cow. Lots of money and controll in the soul saving business.

I do believe in Yeshua. Jesus is a greek name they gave him because they knew the romans would never worship a god with a jewish name. Jesus means Hail Zeus &/or Son of Zeus.

Yall be worshipin Zeus!

Yeshua taught "The Way", so did Buddha, Krishna and Lao Tzu as well as others. Creation isn't an act that happened once, it is always happening.

God is everything, everywhere. There is nothing that is not God. God is the raped and the raper as well as the ground it occurs on. Our collective thoughts create reality.

Search for truth whatever it may be and forget what you think you know. Reincarnation is real.

Anyone can see this through meditation and patience. Silence your thoughts and let go. Be patient. It may take months or years of daily meditation for most to see this and there are rewards. That is how I first met God within myself. Or you can take the red pill path and do a heavy dose of psychadelics and find God in an afternoon but there is a high risk of a pcychotic break. Being thrust into death and touching the face of God is the ultimate mind fuck. Yes I did that too more recently but it just confirmed and clarified what I already knew through meditation.

Love is the only thing that is important. Love everyone, love yourself and the rest will work out. There is no room for hate if you want to evolve. Get rid of hate, greed, bigotry, violence - that shit is cancer eating at your growth.

Spread the love bros and seek the truth. If you really want the truth this will help. If not then best of luck to ya,

(also fuck spell check)
>>
>>743259053
All organized religion is the beast my friend. That's the truth behind the lie. Which cup is the nut under?
>>
>>743259298
Abstinence? Purity? Innocence? I'm not a fuckin nun man, I'm just one of those regular "normal" Christian types
>>
>>743259323
You are correct in your assumption. I do not agree with the Catholic church. There is praying to saints which is pagan. In Revelation, John fell before the angel and worshiped him for showing him the vision of the end. And how did the angel respond? He said, "see thou do it not." And praying to Mary is goddess worship. How anyone can't see this is beyond me.
>>
>>743259353
>Love is the only thing that is important. Love everyone, love yourself and the rest will work out.
I dunno man. How will the "rest work out" if I lose everything due to reincarnation? The next person won't be *me*, just like the one before me is no longer.
>>
>>743259496
>Abstinence? Purity? Innocence?
Expectations from a god who has supposedly created you as an imperfect being to test you. Read: to fuck with you.

We are free because we realize we are, not because we are endowed by a sky wizard.
>>
>>743253341
Yes
>>
>>743253341
Have you ever tried a math problem, and got it wrong? Have you ever tried stating what god is and how the universe works, and got it wrong too?
>>
>>743259577
You'll see that you have to lose it all to gain it all. You have to let go of the you that the world has you convinced that you are. This is not your first time around, nor will it be your last. The forgetting is part of it and believe me you do not want to remember it all untill you are ready. You can reach a point where you can remember but how much can your mind take to see all the faces you have had before. I can promise you that things are not revealed to you until you are ready. if you try to force it, it hurts.
>>
>>743259633
Expectations? If he expected us to be perfect, why would he send his son to die for our sins?
>>
>>743253341
Some hippie wanted to start his own religion. Did it then got in trouble for it, dies.
Other assholes got a hold of it. Brought on the dark ages and near endless war. Countless dead in the name of his "religion", Inquisition, witch trials, crusades.

Yeah I know that faggot.
>>
>>743259808
How do you know all this?
>>
>>743259839
If anything, he's expected us to be aweful people
>>
File: room-football.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
room-football.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>743259808
>unaccountable prophetic gibberish
I fed up with this thread.
>>
>>743253341
Yes I do believe in jesus but I don't believe he is the son of god. Its a scame and bible is edited. that's why you guys should read islam which is the latest edition of holy books and is unedited because our lord ALLAH have promised to protect it himself
SUBHANALLAH.
>>
>>743259980
Bismillahalrahmanalrahim. Yes he is a prophet in my culture (Sweden)
>>
>>743259861
by silencing my mind, being patient and listening. This is "The Way" that Yeshua taught as well as many others. All of the answers are inside you already. You will find out you already know this yourself you just have to learn to access it.

You can't go to the gym and lift 500 pounds on the first day. you have to exercise and work up to it. You also have to exercise your brain by meditation. Exercise your brain by doing nothing and attaining pure inner silence. It's a contradiction I know but it can be quite difficult. I have been meditating for about 15 years and some days still find it a difficult task.

Yeshua taught and said "I am the Way"
Krishna said "I am the Way"
Buddha said "I am the Way (path)"
The Tao means "The WAy (of God)"

Start with parallel sayings of these guys. Learn to meditate. Start with just five minutes a day. Get comfortable and quiet. Stop all thoughts. Hush stray thoughts that come into your mind. Just be still. 5 minutes each day for a month and you should see enough to keep you going. also read up on eastern philosophy in the mean time. Forget dogma and rules men have made up just search for the truth at the core.

I love you very much bro. I seriously do.
>>
>>743259913
you can see this for yourself. you are afraid to look.

The truth scares the fuck out of the masses.
>>
.... and /thread
>>
>>743259980
>>latest edition...
Its written 600 years after the bible... And Mohammed is a childfucker
>>
>>743259980
>>743260460

Love, compassion and forgiveness is the only way. Anything that teaches hate violence and exclusion are not the way.

Love nurtures and grows. Hate destroys. Love is the only way to grow.
>>
>>743259913
Well, God took me to heaven just for a moment and showed me everything. I can try to tell you what I remember. Different guy so maybe I can explain to you.
>>
>>743260669

please do anon... I hope you didn't ask to see hell like I did. That chill has forever scarred my bones. But now I know. (I am the other guy btw)
>>
>>743260586
>>743259980
What do you think God thinks of suicide?
>>
>>743260797
Its sad and is like prematurely hitting the reset button. but you do not go to hell for committing suicide. you get a dose of truth then you come back. only this game you have to finish. suicide just hurts yourself and others around you.
>>
>>743260153
>>
>>743260956
I see. you know the rules of the cosmic game.
>>
>>743260766
Oh I started that way first and when that pain got greater than I could bear I turned it over to Christ and he delivered me to the light and I understood everything. I was there with him at the creatioand at the end of all things. I understood that as deep as I've felt pain was the same measure I could find peace. And The lonliest I've felt I could be comforted. How hard was that comedown when he sent me back. Almost like being condemned to death. But he told me just a little while longer and there were so many more people to tell.
>>
>>743261072
Still learning
>>
>>743260797
>Have a son
>He looks sad
"What's wrong son?"
>"Go away dad"
>Fast forward
>Son still sad
"Hey son just so you know you can talk to me whenever"
>"Dad leave me alone I don't want your help"
>Son kills himself

How would you feel?
>>
>>743261075
well done bro.
>>
>>743261147
>How would you feel?
Sad.
>>
>>743261189
You know he's coming to take back the breath of life soon yes? There's not much time left for this existence before he brings us all to the new one.
>>
I do :^)
>>
>>743261312
It is very near the end. "It is even at the doors"
>>
>>743260797
He comes to give life and give it more abundantly, So I can say that is not his plan for you.
>>
Is eternity a gift or a nightmare?
>>
>>743261433
Depends on where you spend it.
>>
>>743258714
5% chooses to be gay, its their choice.
>>
>>743261312
Except for the very naughty naughty people right
>>
>>743261482
You're bisexual anon.
>>
>>743261433
It is what you make of it. If you turn over all you sin and repent you will feel bliss and belonging like you have never felt. But if you let your sin cut you off from the source of life you have no idea the pain that awaits you.
>>
>>743261482
>Gay
>Choice

Kek m8
>>
>>743261526
what a load of crap
>>
>>743261433
both
>>
>>743261495
Oh it's not like that at all. He punishes no one. By saying you don't need him you end up cutting yourself off from creation. And when you do that you condemn yourself to destruction.
>>
>>743261631
I don't need him.
Guess I'm fucked now, oh wells! Enjoy your delusion, sounds like a complicated one.
>>
>>743261557
You can call it crap if you like but you can't take away what I have seen with my own eyes.
>>
>>743261705
Well I hope you change your mind at some point and are able to see what I saw. My life has changed and I understand. Keep searching for the truth and I promise you will find it.
>>
>>743261802
The human mind is capable of creating all kinds of things. It isn't a reliable source for what is real. Muslims and Scientologists and all these other stupid religious people are no less convinced than you are of their delusions.
>>
>>743261802
>My life has changed and I understand.
I'm happy for you.
>>
>>743261863
When you wish peace, love and life for every human being on the planet I would accept that delusion. When you wish judgement and wrath you are walking your own path to destruction.
>>
>>743261913
Thank you very much! I wish only the best for you too.

>>743261863
Also your mind creates your reality. The Earth for example. Whether you percieve it as flat or roud, it only exists i you mind and imagination unless you have seen with your own eyes which it is. Standing on a high place or being in a plane is the closest most of us get to that truth.
>>
>>743261977
Nice dubs.
>When you wish peace, love and life for every human being on the planet
That's what Jesus conveyed.
>>
>>743261312
I have felt that overwhelmingly but people have been feeling the end is near for the last couple of thousand years or more. Still I do sense a big change is upon us.
>>
File: 1498938518721.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498938518721.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>743253341
Of course i do. I mean he's mowing my lawn every weekend.
>>
>>743253341
totes.
>>
>>743262318
Well time is a funny thing. Whether it's the end of all things or just you, you end up there no matter how you found yourself there it's the same end point. So really it is always happening soon.
>>
>>743262491
Exactly.
>>
I think that, if historical Jesus existed, he was like Neo but just unaware that he was one. I wonder what religious /b/ros think about matrix and stuff.
>>
>>743261977
That is the truth. Hate can only destroy. Love is the only thing that can grow.

>>743261863 there will always be people that mock and doubt. I'd bet you have a lot of hate, fear, anger in you anon. it does you no favors.
>>
>>743262704
I love the matrix. We are part of the God matrix It's a bit scary because we are on our way to integrating with the AI matrix and I don't see that ending well.
>>
>>743262704
actually the Matrix is an excellent parable about the Way. There actually is no spoon.
>>
>>743262930
The kingdom of heaven is in you and all around you.
>>
>>743263048
It certainly is upon/within us all. You just have to see it don't you?
>>
>>743262860
Integration with the AI matrix would still be as per the plan of God matrix, I take it?
>>743262930
Ah. So monism or whatever....panentheism (I get so confused with all the terms) mean that there can be us and the spoon and then again nothing but God.
>>
>>743263111
He states that he built all that we might marvel at it. It's when you worship the creation, or the creations of your own hands that you start to get lost.
>>
Thread slowing down.

Anyone know this?

reflection •
I have come curiously close to the end, down
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole,
Defeated, I concede and
Move closer
I may find comfort here
I may find peace within the emptiness
How pitiful

It's calling me...

And in my darkest moment, fetal and weeping
The moon tells me a secret - my confidant
As full and bright as I am
This light is not my own and
A million light reflections pass over me

Its source is bright and endless
She resuscitates the hopeless
Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting

And as I pull my head out I am without one doubt
Don't wanna be down here feeding my narcissism.
I must crucify the ego before it's far too late
I pray the light lifts me out
Before I pine away.

So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical,
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you
And let the words spill through
And let them pass right through
Bringing out our hope and reason ...
before we pine away.
>>
>>743263210
yes. lots of seeming unresolvable contradictions but that is the nature of this world of dualism.
>>
>>743263211
True, very true. You have to see him as the source and cause of all.
>>
>>743263210
I see it differently. I think it may be "the abomination that makes desolate" that stands in the temple (our bodies) in revelation. Which really sucks because I totally wanted to play vidya on that console.
>>
>>743263318
I know right? We totally think like "correct" and "wrong" when we could just accept the transcendental nature of truth. Very nice teleology. Seeing what are contradictions from our worldly point of view yet explaining that god is greater than dualism. So before big bang there was god.
>>
>>743263462
Awesome. What are some books you have read? or wondering about your path so far. How did you find your way to this point?
>>
>>743263237
That about says it doesn't it?
>>
>>743263558
He's a genius.
>>
>>743263538
I haven't read that many non-fiction books. But I like to think about things.
>>
I think there may just be a couple of us in here now.
>>
>>743253714
That could be applied to literally any person that existed prior to photographs. However, there are dozens upon dozens of non-christian sources from the late 1st, early 2nd century that reference Jesus.
>>
>>743263672
I believe many people these days don't like to think. They'd rather be told what to think.

Ever listen to Timmothy Leary? Think for yourself, question authority.... Youtube has a ton of stuff with him.
>>
>>743263538
>>743263672
You guys might like to give Alan Watts a try. Very interesting stuff to contemplate.
>>
>>743263768
exactly. There are other non-biblical writings that refer to him like Josephus. I think that post is more of a haters gonna hate thing.
>>
>>743263815
Alan Watts - The Real You! yes... He's great.

The thing is that you don't have to believe any of it yet you can see for yourself if you really have the desire and patience. seeing is believing.
>>
Brother Bill anyone?
>>
>>743263786
Yeah I have read about Leary. I remember thinking about his eight circuits of consciousness, how the socio-sexual circuit is a very apt metaphor for the contemporary "me first" mankind. Marijuana won't likely be the key that opens the shackles of hedonism, but who knows Leary spoke about what worked for him - to someone else that liberator might be Jesus who knows. Or maybe science will liberate us all in one fell swoop. Imagine what mankind would be like if we knew about the hypothetical matrix.
>>
>>743256453
This is incorrect. Jesus is not the end of sin, he is the end of the consequences of sin, though to avoid those consequences, you must accept the new covenant with God, that Jesus is the messiah. The consequences of Sin is death, and Jesus allows us to conquer death through him.
>>
>>743256556
You take on a completely different form in heaven, leaving your worldiness behind.
>>
>>743264020
yeah, I think there are as many paths as there are people. What works for one person may not work for another. If people in christian churches would actually listen to the message of "Jesus" Yeshua - that's all you need to know but they have to make things more complicated than it has to be and start judging. They trip over their egos.

If the world could get on board with the truth of things there would be nothing we couldn't accomplish.

Generally, where do you live bro? Me? Murica, NC - hardcore red state. yee ha!
>>
Now this isn't prophetic on my part but interesting nonetheless. The bible says that the tribulation happens in 7 years and 3 1/2 are in peace. Now we've just had the eclipse and the next is in 7 years. And it just so happens Trump has 3 1/2 years left in his term. Now I don't think this is the end.but who knows? A lot can happen in a few years.
>>
>>743264272
>Generally, where do you live bro? Me? Murica, NC - hardcore red state. yee ha!
Across the pond
>>
>>743264275
Makes you wonder... The earth may already be damaged beyond repair and there are so many ways we can destroy ourselves. Some dumbass is going to use a nuke given enough opportunity then what happens?

The way to heal the earth is to start by healing ourselves. If you heal yourself then you have already made the world a better place.

Ghandi said to "Be the change you want to see in the world"

To me that is a powerful statement.
>>
>>743264504
I thought maybe. Most muricans are sleeping or getting ready for work about now.

What types of music do you listen to? Bands?

Ever heard of Epica?
>>
>>743264550
It is and a very true one. After all the best way to lead is by example. Our one duty is to grow the fruits of the spirit and share what we know to be true.
>>
>>743253341
Hey guys, if you knock than God will open the door and show you the way. Don't let the existence of Jesus be the deciding factor in your faith. it doesnt matter. if you decide to follow God your life will significantly improve in every single way.
>>
>>743264611
Video game soundtracks, maybe. W-why do you ask?
>>
>>743264834
Very inspiring, anon. Glad to hear that you have found, or are closer to, happiness.
>>
File: 1460923277464.jpg (436KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1460923277464.jpg
436KB, 1024x683px
See you on the dark side of the moon.
>>
>>743264772
Ghandi is one of my biggest inspirations

>>743264834
excellent and true

>>743264856
I love music and the right music can really inspire me. Epica is a band from the netherlands that has a very small audience here but is big in europe. They combine heavy metal with a symphonic orchestra and choirs along with some awesome true philosophy.
>>
File: shota rape.png (415KB, 405x576px) Image search: [Google]
shota rape.png
415KB, 405x576px
>>743253341
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
>>
File: 1499934475163.jpg (85KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499934475163.jpg
85KB, 564x564px
a little more from maynard:

lateralus •
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see. (red&yellow lowest end of visible spectrum)
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going, going...
>>
>>743261482
Just like you chose to be heterosexual?

You telling me at some point in your life you were equally attracted to dick and pussy and then you chose pussy. Thus you are now heterosexual.

Is that your story anon?
>>
>>743253341
I'll believe in anything that hunk of man meat wants me to
>>
>>743266483
I didn't write that post or response but here is my humble opinion.

From my other posts I obviously believe in God. I think we are all wired a certain way when we are born and I really don't think God cares if we gobble cock or not. It's all about Love.

If two guys (or girls) love each other then I sure as hell am not going to get in their way. Love is hard to find sometimes in this world and I think you should grab it wherever you can.

Some people may be bi and for them it may be a choice but others are wired for the same sex. It's just how it is.
>>
>>743253714
>There is literally zero evidence for him being a historical figure.

Actually there is, but that doesn't mean we know for sure he existed. As far as being the son of God, yeah, that's crazy talk.
>>
>>743266483

Flawed logic.

Just because gay is a choice doesn't automatically make straightness a choice. You're a moron.

Oh, I chose to have skin graphs between my toes so I could have webbed feet. I'm a frog. Anyone who doesn't do this CHOSE to not be a frog.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: #JesusDisagrees.jpg (81KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
#JesusDisagrees.jpg
81KB, 300x299px
>>743266974
Oh there is the original soul, son of God, (or daughter). He/She incarnates every so often and is always here.

The thing that is bullshit is what organized religion says about him.

I met him once. changed my life forever.
>>
Daily Reminder:

King James sucked cock. He really did, look it up. He "much preferred the company of young men and had no interest in the opposite sex"

Take that fundamentalists!

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

It's all about Love. That's the secret to everything. The more you love everyone the more you evolve. Hate bigotry and violence only destroy.
>>
>>743253341
No, I'm a Jew. My god is your gods dad, AND, my people killed your god, so your god really wasn't much of a god, was he...
>>
>>743267051
So if being straight is not a choice, all people are straight - even the gays.

Which means that all gay people decided to overwrite their natural sexual preference for some reason. Considering that throught history and across all cultures gays have been overwhelmingly persecuted and often killed for being gay ... that's an interesting choice.
>>
>>743269050
*throughout
>>
File: redneck jesus.jpg (349KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
redneck jesus.jpg
349KB, 768x1024px
>>743253341
I believe he lived.
I believe he conned a bunch of dumb mediterranean goat farmers into thinking he was something special.
I don't believe he was "the son of god" or anything like that.
>>
>>743253341
No, because I find your shaggy god story completely hokey and unconvincing in its silly and often factually incorrect claims about reality representing, not a divine intelligence, but a reflection of the petty, provincial concerns and "wisdom" entirely typical one of Bronze Age, with glaring omissions any actual divine intelligence would have included in such a text. Further, the creation of the bible itself is now well understood and publicly available, destroying any shred of believability in it as divine revealed truth.

As a conscious being capable of critical thinking on a 5th grade level, you should not be so gullible.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.