[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SAD STORY HOUR Get in here and tell us about your sad life

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 18

File: med_1409622758_1382439605_image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1409622758_1382439605_image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>SAD STORY HOUR

Get in here and tell us about your sad life or about something horrible that has happened to you!!!
>>
File: 1500937066778.jpg (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500937066778.jpg
74KB, 500x461px
OP starting off
I make shitty SoundCloud music that nobody likes
>>
>>743213709
I was molested by my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Parker, when I was 18.
>>
>>743214038
Wait she came onto you years after teaching you? fuck...
>>
I started a drug cartel using my real e-mail and am now serving life in jail... no wait, thats DPR
>>
>>743214475
TAr MeXicaN HeRo
>>
I actually cant leave my home alone without getting scary shit anxiety attacks all the rucking time and feeling like my body falls fucking apart.
>>
I have stage 3 cancer and only have about a week to live. Quite exited to find out what happens next really.
>>
>>743214942
So you always got friends on stand by? What happens if nobody is around?
>>
>>743215202
Your my hero anon, Let us know what happens when you visit the other side
>>
My wife left me for another man this February. I had just paid for a holiday that we never had.
>>
>>743214942

That sounds like a free xanax goldmine. Get on that shit dude.
>>
>>743215608
xDD-D
>>
>>743213709
I wanted to eat, but no moniez
>>
>>743215381

Will do. And if there is treasure, I'm sharing it.
>>
>>743213709
We are living in a pre-apocalyptic dystopia, where two companies are holding data of every human being on the planet, where both companies know each step we take and predict our future behaviours basing on multiple schemes already created after over 10 years of research and collecting data, and 95% of smartphone users are not even aware of that.
>>
>>743215804
You are a blessing anon, may your remaining time on earth be happy, you'll be missed
>>
>>743215608
Hitting the weed and the xany
>>
>>743213709

WHOO BOY. Let me start off by saying I'm not going to compare myself to anyone else because I'm also not going to really give a shit if there's any "you don't have it so bad" people in the crowd. First let me say I sympathize with you OP, making something no one views. I do YouTube and write novels. Guess which one of those is successful. Correct: Neither.

Anyhow, I just wanted to come in here and make you guys actually sad. Because if I can't do that by making you question your shit to high heaven then man oh man do I have a long ways to go.

My family is not poor. They aren't abusive, addicted to drugs, engaged in any criminal activity, or dying in any way faster than is normal for a human being. My family is normal. My life is normal. I'm normie as fuck.

And therein lies my dilemma. Now I'm not going to flourish any, but I sure as hell am not stupid. I look around at the world around me and I know that magic exists in this world. We might not think it's very good magic, but imagine for even a second, that the only magic power human beings really possess, is the ability to create other worlds, apart from ours, which most of us might very well agree sucks. We as humans don't have the power to achieve our dreams because the means for them do not exist yet. and while we sit around waiting for the world to end various ways, hoping for a better future, we do nothing instead, let people screw with the order of things, and wait until the world splits in half in order to even start considering what to do about Kefka, if you get my drift. We're all waiting for the disasters to start before we're willing to do anything about them, and that's our first fallacy.

I grew up being told I could be anything. Anything at all so long as I work hard and make myself presentable to others. Not only has that failed me in being creative, but also in life. 3000 applications, no jobs. So yeah, think hard about what I'm saying before I go on.

>Continue?
>>
>>743215329
Nah i just have to try to endure the panic i get from my anxiety attacks since thats kind of part of my therapy, like getting used to the anxiety and stuff.
>>
>>743215942
No Supprt Goolag Plz
>>
>>743214156
Or maybe he's a dumbass
>>
>>743216107
From which anime is that
>>
>>743216107
Do continue anon, I'm quite interested in what you have to say. I feel your pain, Life is a great title to this book, but once you read the subtext you realize its not what its cracked up to be.
>>
>>743215608
Dont really like drugs, i try to stay away from that shit
>>
>>743216377

Don't watch it. Spend like 12 hours a day writing. Don't have much downtime between that and college. You caught me during my ten minute break.
>>
I got body dysmporhic disorder which makes me want to kill my self. People tell me i am handsome but i feel like i am an alien. Know its not true but the anxiety doesnt go away.
>>
>>743216107
>Continue?

No thanks. Too boring.
>>
>>743216209
guess we'll never know ?
>>
>>743216453

Right, subtext. Why is it always subtext?

>>743216526
Plebeian.

>Press Continue

So yeah, having trouble finding a job, struggling as an artist, never being noticed or appreciated, you get over that kind of stuff in Junior High unless you're some kind of neurotic who derives some kind of pleasure from acting like an idiot. After that starts to happen you either start to let go of the world and start thinking of killing yourself, or you pull yourself up by the boot straps, enter the rat race, and work hard for the rest of your life for a cozy home you owe thousands on and credit cards you're always paying, blah blah blah Fight Club we get it. That kind of inspiration doesn't matter anymore.

I was told I could be anything. But fuck being a star pilot right? "We always wait for the next big crisis to happen instead of preventing it." Meaning that progress in science is going to be at a standstill unless we get some nerd heroes up in here. Not going to happen, so sorry cancer guy. You seem cool. But they aren't going to lose the cash needed to save you to be cool for future generations.

Mankind will -never-, NEVER. Reach off this planet in a meaningful fashion. We will never get beyond our star system because the earth isn't ending yet. If it starts, you'll likely be dead before that day ever comes. Like in South Park, the universe rejected us the second we started coming into being as a species, and we're doing it to ourselves through violence, ignorance, and just plain being giant assholes to one another for reasons only assholes seem to understand and argue with. But that isn't the biggest let down, and in my intellectual mind, that let down is going to be the biggest thing.

>Continue?
>>
>>743217148
Do Continue anon
>>
Got fibromyalgia, it's a chronic pain disorder so i basically am in pain 24/7 and there follows a whole shit ton of symptons like depression, sleep disorder, memory disorder etc. It will probably never go away and there is no cure for that shit
>>
>>743217934

>You sure seem curious

We sent a single probe into space as a good will mission from mankind to seek out alien creatures and hope they could interpret our good will. But chances are that's now an un-powered hunk of metal floating through near infinite space towards nothing. Hell I'm not even entirely sure we're not some sort of nature preserve for aliens, or worse yet, other humans intent on experimenting on us. But none of that really matters either.

Consider all of the man-made and non man made disasters waiting to happen to us in the future. I can tell you can already imagine that stuff for yourself. Yellowstone can go off any minute. Wars break out all the time for idiotic reasons. We're ruining the planet ourselves and killing it like we hired an assassin to do it personally. Hell there's always room for three or four more holy wars always springing up during the year.

If humanity cannot reach the stars and cannot go beyond its grasp on the planet we'll never aspire to our real dream, or our full potential, which is creating other worlds. Even colonizing a planet is creating a new world to be in. humans have been doing it for centuries, and only now have we run into a massive barricade to our endeavors. And now we're doing nothing. Meanwhile, several very angry sets of people with personal grudges stemming from 20,000 years of people saying "fuck it, let's kill them" for funsies, are waving literal god damned world kryptonite over our heads in the form of nuclear weapons. A "deterrent". "Deterrent" to other "deterrent". The obvious answer is "get rid of the fucking deterrents" and no one has to deter anymore.

So for all this scary shit, you know humans will wait for a disaster to happen before responding, if at all, we won't progress because it costs too much, we all want to kill each other and end the world in blood and fire for no better reasons than lines in the sand and to show we can do it, and it all boils down to...

>Continue?
>>
>>743218732
Continue, I wanna know how this all ends
>>
I'm in an awkward position where I either need to forfeit my financial well being and future or I need to cut ties and become disowned from my family.
>>
>>743219291
Explain?
>>
>>743218732

It's choice. Choice is the only thing that bothers me about this world. People say it's a shame that when you look in a crowd everyone is staring at their cellphones and not interacting. but that's only in person, and that's only because back in the day all you could do with your friends was get drunk or something instead. So who gives a fuck how idle time is now being spent? They chose to spend it that way. We kindof all chose to. And in its own special way, that's perfectly fine for the framework of humanity.

But everyone is just going with the flow. Unconcerned, unbought of the idea that things can change because "you can't control people" or "you can only manipulate them to doing something about it". And that is entirely wrong. you don't need to force people to comply with something they already aren't doing. Fun fact, even a racist spends 90% of their day potentially not being racist. And yes I pulled that out of my ass. I'm not a statistician, but logically that guy isn't just railing on race the whole damn day when he gets up and goes to bed.

Choosing not to fight is a theme of most major religions as well. Governments. Communities. The very basis of law. I can say with fervor I'm on a 30 year streak of not murdering anyone, and boy howdy, did that never come up during my introspective years.

Choice. Now is a time, where human beings are on the verge. Either we will overcome our sad, idealistic fantasies of conquering the world through force and reason, and actually become a real, united species under one banner, as humans, without race and religion preventing that, or we die. We all kill one another.

What makes me sad is I will never be a star pilot. But what makes me sad, as a person, what makes me sad right now? Is that even if I do become famous. Even if I do become loved, or recognized, which I have no hope for at all, even if I become rich and live an easy life, I know that there will be one dead hunk of metal left to represent us.

>C
>>
>>743219852

Everything you know. Everything that this world loves. Everything we were, are, and are meant to be, will vanish one day. We will be the middle species, and if a new one grows on this planet, or finds it after we've gone, then you know now that since you are one of the infinite powerless masses of this planet, that you will not be a speck of dust on a speck of dust in a galaxy that is a speck of dust.

My efforts and creativity are meaningless. They will vanish when I die, and our species will vanish, making me a speck in a speck in a speck, and all because people can't get their fucking shit together. We'll all be specks together.

That is why I'm sad. I have logically concluded that our lives are meaningless because we are clueless to our obsolescence.
>>
>>743219417
Last year, U had an estranged relative pass away and leave check for $30k each to my father, my sibling and myself.

The home I currently live in by myself is in foreclosure, due to my father not making payments on it and generally making terrible financial decisions for a number of years. It was pretty much accepted that the house would foreclose and we'd lose it. But in light of us receiving the checks, my dad wanted to pool the money together in order to try and save the house.

The issue is that the $90k we'd put together would be enough money to stop the foreclosure, but it would make us liable for making the mortgage payments again on it, which are $3k a month. And given that we haven't been making those payments before and I won't be making those payments, my sister won't be making those payments and there person who was supposed to be making those payments and hasn't been in the past doesn't make enough money, it sounded like a horrible situation.

Basically we would throw away all this money to "save" the house, only to be right back in the same situation. My sibling feels the same way I do about the situation. My father thinks that we're "selfish assholes" and "should kill ourselves".

I'm the only person living in this house. My father lives 3 hours away in his own house where he has his own business. My sibling also lives about 3 hours away with their spouse and who the'yre about to purchase a house of their own with.

The only reason my father wants to save the house is for sentimental reason since it's the home he grew up in and doesn't want to lose it. He supposedly has a large amount of money coming in from a malpractice suit and wants to use the money to buy the house when it comes to auction.
>>
>>743220111

>In Conclusion

>TL;DR

>Humans suck, and that's why we won't make it as a species. We just don't think hard enough. I have thought my brain raw to make the most out of my life, and the universe rejects me, like the species rejects me, and the universe rejects us.
>>
>>743213709
use debit card to start Amazon account in 2014
card expired in 2015
ordered shit as recent as 2 months ago
load 50 dollars onto account with gift cards because I have no money and that account has since been cancelled due to insufficient funds
turns out I randomly have to put in new credit card information in order to place an order
so now Amazon just pretty much fucked me out of 50 bucks.
>>
>>743220204

That is indeed rough. A friend of mine inherited land, sold it for about 6 million, and now the vultures are circling. He hates his family too. There's abuse there. Keep your chin up. The inevitable heat death of the universe awaits.
>>
>>743220578
I don't want to alienate myself from the family, but at the same time I don't want to sacrfice my future.

My father's credit is completely fucked and he can't co-sign the mortgage and he wants me to do it instead with the promise that he'll pay it off.

It's all fucked
>>
>>743220731

Your father should know not to wait for lawsuit money to pay bills. If that really happens, then even after the house is sold, he can go back and buy it from the new owners anyways. Just try to make him realize that yeah, it's the family home, but it's wooden walls and memories that can be re-acquired when you get your strength back.

Stay strong. That's all. I don't mean that in the cheesy way. Strength is all you'll get.
>>
My mom got pushed under a subway by some homeless cunt hopped up on bath salts or some shit when I was 16. I looked down to see my moms legs 2 feet away from her torso. The homeless man only served 20 years and he was freed about a year ago
>>
>>743221107 10 only ten years he served, I'm 26
>>
>>743221107

Find him, present him with an axe, ask him if he feels bad for it, and get him to do the Hammurabi right thing to do. :Y Just don't do it yourself. Make him do it.
>>
>>743215202
If you come back as ghost haunt me please
>>
>>743221452

Wish more people would haunt my youtube page... I wanna give people advise.
>>
>>743213709
Recently found out my dad has pretty serious cancer.

Can't show any emotion in anyway as its expected of the family - were old school east london stiff upper lip to the max and all that bullshit.

Literally sat at home and cried for about 3 hours solidly today.

Have to go see him and my uncles in an hour to discuss handing down businesses etc.

I'm so fucking close to breaking, this man is literally everything I look up to and I don't have a clue what I would do without him.

Based dads are the best.
>>
>>743213709
No gf to hold when I'm lonely.
>>
>>743221626

God speed.
>>
>>743221107
Wow, that really sounds horrible.
Is it tearing you apart?
>>
>>743221859

I would say that's in poor taste, but I did suggest he find the man to get him to cut his own legs off, so...
>>
>>743221754
Thanks anon, I rarely post in these threads as to be honest I have a fairly normie life and its pretty sweet most of the time.

But I guess the thread cropped up at the right time.

Its odd as when my nan (dad and uncles mother) got cancer everyone showed all sorts of emotion from rage to utter helplessness but as soon as its a man pretty much every other man is expected to remain perfectly calm.

I honestly don't know how to do it.
>>
File: 12.jpg (5KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
5KB, 200x210px
>>743221859 Kind of, I have been suffering from Tumblriession for a long time and post tumblrmatic stress disorder
>>
One of my primary school teachers died of a rare form of leukemia yesterday, he had it and fought it off then a few weeks ago it came back randomly and was inoperable. he was only 28, left behind a wife and eight year old daughter. He wrote a blog which helped so many other cancer patients express how they felt or just got them to keep going.
He might not have been my favourite teacher but he inspired and helped so many. Even when dying of cancer he still found time to help my younger sister with maths when she couldn't understand it.

R.I.P
>>
File: Odin_-_FF6_iOS.png (5KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Odin_-_FF6_iOS.png
5KB, 240x240px
>>743216107
Are you an esper?
>>
>>743222901

No, but if I were I'd be popular. I really want to promote my youtube channel, but that's considered faux pas on the internet. It's really flummoxing. And if I posted it to 4chan, sure, it could open the floodgates, but that also lets all the "fish" in...

Besides, I'd be Carbuncle. I'd protect you all with wisdom.
>>
Not sure if this is sad but it's my story
I didn't get my high school diploma I was 20 credits short and had to start working full-time cause my mom couldn't afford to keep us afloat cause she "couldn't" get a job cause she doesn't speak English well then I started dating this girl from highschool even though I knew she was crazy I wanted to help her we rushed everything had sex after 3 dates she moved in with me cause her family bullies her constantly then my mom lost her house so we moved in with her parents lived together for 3 almost 4 years she wanted to break up a couple times cause she couldn't handle my life affecting hers mostly she couldn't handle me forcing her to go to sleep before 3 am so I can get some sleep but I didn't want to leave cause I would end up living with my sister she cheated on me I lost my shit choke slammed her on to the bed wound up in jail for 4 days got fines and fees community service and community labor and I gotta pay for a weekly domestic violence class and I'm now living with my sister working a minimum wage warehouse job paying $400 a month for a room I'm still talking to her and still love her to death
>>
>>743223657

That sounds like my life, minus the choke slamming. :/ Well! At least you're rid of her! Find a nice girl now.
>>
>>743223657
bitch please
I fucked some bitch and had a baby when I was 18
suck my depression's dick
>>
>>743223941

Projecting your anger on people who've had similar lady issues is about as raw as it gets bud. Maybe take it back a notch. sucks for you though. Glad I didn't have kids with my crazy girl.
>>
>>743223657
>LITERALLY

Cut contact with her. She cheated on you. It's over. She's worth nothing to you and getting back together will only lead to her inevitably cheating on you.

Don't get oneitis

Get your GED if you already haven't. Go back to school. Either pick a degree that's worth your time and will actually pay off (nursing, engineering, etc) or learn a trade. You'll make good money and all of this will be behind you.
>>
>>743223833
Guess you didn't read the last line anon v_v
>>
>>743213709
I was born in Ukraine. End story.
>>
>Be twelve, grade six
>Forgot homework, teacher doesn't believe
>He goes through my backpack, throwing my stuff all over the ground
>Starts reading my notes, while class is laughing because I have shit shorthand
>He isn't really paying much attention until he starts reading aloud the page about why I decided to end
>Everyone is still laughing
>>
>>743223941
Impregnating a female is a choice though anon
>>
>>743224511

Oh I did. I still love my ex too. But she's out there now and you have to find someone new. Trust me, don't wait eight years to get over it.
>>
>>743213709
I was molested but my (former) step brothers when I was kid and they also stuck me in a box in the basement and left me there for about an hour.
I almost suffocated.
Oh yeah and my biological father was a total prick, abused me and my brothers but mostly me because I was born with autism and was thus the "runt" of the family.
My entire childhood I had no idea what the fuck was going on at any point and time, but everyone thought I was and I constantly got yelled at for shit I didn't even know what.
Basically my life up until this point has been edging on the void that is catatonic insanity.
>>
>>743224073
This is 4chan BRO
nobody comes her for peace and harmony
I come her to tell you to go fuck yourself and see some pussy I'll never get to fuck
dial your fuckin imposing ass peacemaker bullshit back
>>
Step brother and I were latch key kids. Mom step dadwas almost never home. He had to watch me most of the time. Fast forward he's 11 I'm about 6. We are watching tv when a sex scene come on. He reaches in his shorts and starts playing with himself in front of. I think it's funny so I giggle and ask what he's doing. He motions me over, when I get there he pulls all his junk out and starts telling me about boys and thier equipment which awed me because it was so different than mine. Then he told me boys had to let sperm out everyday or thier balls would get sore, and that sister were supposed to help if they were good sisters. Long story short I ended up sucking him off and more till he was 18 and went to college. After age 10 I kinda knew what we were doing was wrong but it felt good and it was normal to me by now I just never talked about it. I don't resent him but I resent our lives. He went on to be normal got a job got married. I was oversexualized and the school slut who did to many drugs. I don't have a stable bf or job and my brother has a kid and a house and a wife and a nice family. I have squat and it's not fair.
>>
>>743224971

Ah, I see, this one is from meatspace.

Let me see if I can get you to understand this in the simplest argument possible...

>What happens when you piss in a pool?
>>
>>743213709
My life is pretty okay but I'm a downer and try to turn everything against me
>>
>>743224950
That's really shitty. Sorry to hear, anon.

It's unfair that someone people are born into shitty circumstances like that. You did nothing wrong and the people are you were cunts.

I hate to sound like some cheesy instagram whore, but you're worth it. Don't let people try and tell you different. Hopefully you're in a better place now and making strides to better your life.

Don't let what those cunts did to you ruin your life. Show them up by becoming a success.That's the ultimate revenge
>>
>>743224525
No, stop. And yet, my mother is an alcoholic. I very hate this shitwoman. I often think how kill her.
>>
>>743225086
>>743224950
Am same guy
That's fucking shitty. When it happened to me, my former step mother would fucking scream at ME instead of calling the cops. My bio father did the same.
Is it all possible for you to come out and tell everyone what happened? Is there any way you can prove it?

>>743225189
I'm trying. Going through SE Major at Uni. My ACTUAL family is great, but sometimes things get difficult.
I feel like that shit affected me permanently. I'm no schizo, but I've """"voices"""" feeding bad shit into my head all the time.
>>
>>743224573
Sweet christ
Did anything happen to him?
>>
>>743224525
Jesus fuckin Christ
>I am so fucking sorry.
>>
I fell in love with a boy online when I was 15, i'm now 20, and I still haven't stopped loving him.
>>
>>743225998
Rough. ._. I am incapable of love. At least in the sense that people relate to one another. I really wish I could meet a nice girl.
>>
>>743224658
nah
bitch said she was on birth control
and I wasn't that into her
did the good guy thing tho and dropped out of HS to get a job
came home from work to her mom's to find a note in her notebook (she was still going to adult education classes) saying she wanted to fuck the school janitor
>I sincerely hope she kills herself
>>
> left my gf (amazing girl, really kind even now) a week ago because i love another girl who i know for much more time.
> girl don't even care about relationships or love in general, she don't even want to try.
> one of my only 2 friends left probably for a year or so
> grandpa just go to hospital
> mother house if a mess atm, my mother and his bf fight all the time
> dad just smoke weed all day and don't take enough money, probably we loose the house.
> no job tho (i draw porn for money, but i don't get that much)

overall, 6/10 life.
the thing atm hurt me more is that girl i really really love.

sorry for bad eng.
>>
>>743226100
yeah it was pretty rough. He planned to make a 2 hour drive to meet me quite a few times and he kept standing me up so I can't really trust anything he says.

But I can't find any other man out there who can scratch the itch that he did/failed to do.

I trusted him with my very life, I was 100% serviant and I loved it- he protected me from people and then cared for me behind closed doors when I had literally nobody. I was happy to be his and I planned my whole life with him in it and now I don't know what to do with myself as an adult.
>>
>be me
>41 year old father
>Loving son with no mother
>Love him to death, each say I love you every time we part.
>Gets it from his mother, I continue the tradition
>Get into an argument, something completely stupid
>Storms off, haven't heard from him in a day
>Watching news after work
>still no texts or calls from him
>Notice there was an accident on the freeway
>Zoom it to find out it was my sons friends car
>Two dead, newsmen describes my son perfectly
>Heart broken, miss work for three weeks
>Never got to say I love you to my son after we argued
>Filled with depression and suicidal thoughts
>Nothing can cure this pain

I'm not going to make it. That was three years ago.
>>
>>743215202
me too
>>
>>743213709
trying to get money for my internet bill, been begging for hours but no listened. moms mad at me and wont pay me a crap. about to run outta internet any moment. please help
>>
>>743225086
>Hey lady
>when life gets you down
>Don't spit up, get up.
>>
>>743227221
fuck your internet
>>
>>743226824
I'm a simple guy. I just want to love and be loved. I'm low maint. If he was going to try and white knight on the internet, he didn't have the follow through. Honestly though there are a lot of guys out there that will probably act the same. Can't say it'll get better, but you could find someone else. Love isn't really a singular target thing like we assume it is.
>>
yeah, of course you should eat shit and die you cliche cunt.
>>
>>743225998
i feel in love with a black girl. it's silly. i'm skinhead and racist. But i dont know... i'm ready to betray master race for her black ass.
>>
>>743226829
Don't worry, saying I love you doesn't really mean shit if you don't back it up.

My abusive family said "i love you" to me all the time and I only said it back out of fear of what they'd do to me.
>>
File: tearsintherain.gif (2MB, 480x214px) Image search: [Google]
tearsintherain.gif
2MB, 480x214px
>>743213709
Had a best friend.
Went to their birthday party
We smoked the devil's lettuce
I fucked friend's qt roommate
turns out friend had crush on me
qt gets kicked out
never speak to friend again
>>
>>743227594
That's actually really sweet.
>>
>>743227594
Race is a social construct, and you're just feeling natural affection... Or lust... And that cannot be helped. Just don't turn it into a murder dude. Choice. It's all choice.
>>
>>743216107
eat your farts already tryhard hipster faggot
>>
>>743227735

I subsist off of farts. If you'd read the posts you know that I cannot find a job, or any manner of income whatsoever.

>You also used the word tryhard, you hilarious fuccboi
>>
>>743227411
I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will act the same but I can't fucking find them.

He was so 'manly' like my kind of manly. We clicked perfectly, he wanted me to hang on his arm and flaunt me as his bitch to his friends, he was extremely protective and gentle, and the lust we had... the lust was really the primary component but he cared SO much about me.
>>
>>743221107
homeless scums sure bug me
>>
>>743216107
kid
give a fuck less
shorten that story to 3 lines tops
the less the better
then try again and watch the reaction
also,
>continue?
is for people who really need someone to talk to
don't be so desperate
you're a man
be a man
solitude is like our shit
make friends with it
live in your head
don't buy into the hype of insanity
nothing makes you crazy but yourself
be brave
talk less
>>
>>743228010
Ahhh, you want the real knight sort of guy. :P Well, you'll be hard found to find yourself a real chivalrant these days. Easier to find smart attractive men these days. Have to fall in love with some brains there girl.
>>
>>743214007
Lets hear it. I don't judge
>>
>>743228159

Wow, this guy sure isn't paying attention at all.

>Novelist

My job is to be wordy. So instead of creating sentence shards and telling me how I want to waste my time demeaning the very concept of your existence as a part of this species, maybe you should just try and take a step back to see your way of doing things will in no way effect me. Neither will your opinions. I said it myself, who gives a fuck? We're all equally screwed.

Just because I chose to exit my cave to see what all the savages are doing today doesn't mean I do this often.

You're friends with your solitude? I'm married to it. Get good.
>>
>>743223657
fucking die you fucking pussy worshiping disgrace!
>>
>>743213709
i have been twitch streaming for several weeks and only have like 15 people that show up consistently. feelsbadman
>>
>>743228167
Is that what that is? I always laugh at dudes who are like, "muh lady..." They're always fat, creepy, and disgusting.

Is it chivalry....? Is that what "chivalry" feels like? I don't really like when a guy just indiscriminately holds a door open for me, that makes me feel like he does it for EVERY girl. When strangers do that shit it's totally odd.

And it really wasn't like he was just following some kind of code, I could tell it was ALL from his heart. He knew my fears and everything.
>>
>>743228605
post your link. I'll watch you.
>>
>>743228605

>Several weeks

I've been at it over a year and I have maybe one twitch viewer. Maybe 3 YouTube.
>>
>>743228663
yeah but you're a man so probably go shave your beard before you try to be a woman here again.
>>
>>743228605
15 people?

Nigga, I'd be happy to entertain at least 10. Keep fucking going.
>>
>>743227594
That's fucking cute as hell. Make that shit into a storie and make munies off of that shit
>>
>>743224971
are you a literal nigger?
>>
>>743228663

Well the "muh lady" is an internet meme. Truth is a man should just be doing that to satisfy the social contract. Who cares if they're polite when they're around? that's a feature if you ask me. All the dudes walking around like their the cock of the walk are under a delusion. the delusion of pack mentality. That somehow being built for swinging a pickaxe makes them superior to a man who can wire electronics. No difference in man quality, only how loud they declare said quality to literally everyone around them.
>>
>>743228605
I'll watch you anon. What's your twitch?
>>
>>743228433
Jesus, I rebuke thy retardation in the name of Jesus.
>>
>>743228605
To be honest I could use help on my channel. I just don't want to promote that shit through non-legit means. Or, at all. I hate selling myself.
>>
>>743228771
I don't have a beard because i'm not a man.
>>
>>743214007
I'm drunk enough to listen to it and be nice. Hit me kind anon.
>>
>>743225998
you know the drill
>>
>>743229134

I rebuke the statement that Jesus would have anything to do with helping your dumb ass hate on people. Choose your weapons more carefully next time.
>>
>>743227234
What does that even mean?
>>
>>743228605
Those are your family, like 2 actual friends who don't want you to kill yourself, and a few people who are actually waiting to see if you eventually do.
>>
>>743228912
I literally fucked your mother.
>>
>>743229236
lotta words 4 a retard
>>
guz i need 50$ for my cancer treatment, please help
>>
>>743229387

Score.
>>
>>743229257
lol actually not a single soul IRL knows i stream or would probably care. but i wouldn't doubt some actually have this going on. plus i can view who is viewing and many are streamers themselves, and going to their page and watching them i know they aren't related to me. but yes...the b8 was 8/8 nice work
>>
>>743229452

THIS guy...
>>
>>743229178
yeah i wont share mine here just posting for fun, this place will probably kill your stream if anything. r3ddit is the legit way to go.
>>
>>743226824
tits or gtfo
>>
>>743229604

Oh god, mere mention of the damned thing... I don't even know how to use it, and don't want to learn to try. I'll just get someone else to do it eventually.
>>
>>743229239
it means get the fuck over it
you sucked your brother's dick bitch
that's not some normal shit
quit tellin people and live your fuckin life
>>
>>743225086
tits or gtfo bitch
like just hold a fucking timestamp and take pic of your honkers and post it. whats the big fucking deal?
>>
>>743216107
Reading through a portion of the shit you've posted and I'd say maybe you're on the right track. Be a little more concise, your points may be trite but all of literature is.

Give me the little gut punches (of which there are a few I've seen) and cut the rest.
>>
>>743225189
this is 4chan right? tits or gtfo you cliche tumblr whore
>>
File: 1502679592164.jpg (247KB, 722x931px) Image search: [Google]
1502679592164.jpg
247KB, 722x931px
Be me
>Kinda dickheadish
>Meet great woman in RL
>plantmyseed.webm
>Babies.jpg
>Constantly cheat on her
>Tell her and we split
>She moves 19 hours away with kids
>Devastation.gif
Only getta see them in the sprong/summer months
>>
>>743229881
tits or gtfo only applies to whores trying to get attention because "muh feminism" or "talk to me because am grill" which isn't happening here.
This assumed female is actually communicating in a legitimate way, providing meaningful conversation relevant to the topic at hand.
>inb4 fedora tip
I tell dumb bitches to tits or gtfo too
>>
>>743230015
Such is the nature of writing, you've stated. I ramble, sure, but if I'd just laid it all out in one post, there wouldn't be any consistent following of my brand of logic. Confusing people comes natural to me. However, having said that, thanks for the comment. :P I could work on making it more punchy.
>>
>>743227594
youre dead to us you nigger lover. what a fucking disgrace?
>>
Idk if this counts cuz the whole point is nothing happened to me. My parents family and friends all think I was molested as a little girl. I wasn't. I have always been curios about bodies and boys bodies more than anything cuz they had parts I didn't. I wanted to understand. When I was 5 I started asking boys in my kindergarten class to show me theirs. Most wouldn't, some flashed it, but two boys let me touch it and look at everything. Second time touching one something in my mind just told me to put it in my mouth so I did. It made the boys squirm and giggle so I found it hilarious. Got away with it for awhile but got caught when I was 8 by a teacher. It was a big deal. Cops and cps are involved. What felt like days of interviews and no one believed me when I said no one touched me and no one taught me to put it in my mouth. Idk why I put it in my mouth I just did. Everyone still thinks someone's molesting me but family and school staff are cleared and I insist nothing happened so investigation closed. Realize it's a big deal but not sure why, they only told me what we did was bad they didn't say why it was bad. Don't want to go thru that again so stop doing that. Then puberty hits me hard lol and I start checking out the boys equipment again. I come to find (hehe) that I like giving oral sex. I like being in control of a boys most sensitive parts. Gives me a giant ladyboner. Being honest I probably blew almost my entire hs class and quite a few above and below before I graduated. Everyone always attributed my behavior to me being "molested" but it's not true. I was just naturally curious and then when puberty came naturally horny. It's not a defect or the result of trauma it's just me.
>>
>>743230106
I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>743230271

I find that the current community mental state is that it's now fun to bully and make fun of you racists pieces of excrement these days.

Well, it's more fun for HUMANS anyway. You know, human beings? The thing you chose to stop being?
>>
>>743225604
Anon i feels ya. I fight the same demons in my head daily. It literally feels like something crawling in your brain right?? For me it does
>>
>>743229387
arent you supposed to be picking cottons rn nigger?
>>
>>743230456
p much
Just all of a sudden I'm thinking of myself as a total washout loser and have to remember where I am.
>>
guz fucking paypal me $30, id pay ya back. paypal.me/edward98cooper
>>
>>743230166
Simple and unadorned is the best. I'd prefer to read a single sentence that sends me on my ass (or more realistically pacing the room) than an entire book that doesn't do shit.

I'm pulling for you buddy, we wear similar shoes. I'll read everything from top to bottom, and if the thread is still up, and I sober enough to type, I might have more thoughts.
>>
>>743230426
I understand anon. I truly repent daily for my errors. Ive grown from my mistakes. It still hurts though
>>
File: 1503637604959.jpg (13KB, 560x232px) Image search: [Google]
1503637604959.jpg
13KB, 560x232px
>>743230562
>>
>>743230450
Sorry Anon, its the niggers who are the subhumans.
>>
>>743230647
Anon you never truly fail in life until you stop trying.
>>
>>743230823

Sobriety is the killer of meaningful writing.

But it's not so easy to take a complex worldview and simply, leave the thinking out of it. My style of writing is to lead people towards the proper conclusion, and if a question remains, it's because I planted it there.
>>
>>743230960

That implies their DNA is different structure from yours. Sorry pal. One day you might get a blood transfusion, and the nurses won't be able to tell you whether or not it came from a black man. Have fun imagining that. I'm sure it'll just make your SKIN crawl.
>>
File: tumblr_oj30rgAJ3U1qzaoamo2_540.png (497KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj30rgAJ3U1qzaoamo2_540.png
497KB, 540x453px
>>743213709

Don't mean to compare myself with anyone and sorry if greentext is bad I just am going through all this same shit tonight.

>20th birthday lands on Friday
>didn't make special plans because birthdays always suck for me
>day before birthday friends talk about taking me out for dinner and club
>actually get excited and happy
>next day around four
>text friend see when we want to do this
>sorry anon I'm out with my mom and having dinner with her
>text roommate who left saying she'd be gone for a couple hours
>no response
>text final friend who works until kinda late
>sorry anon I think I'll be tired tonight
>sit at home waiting for response from roommate hoping we could at least grab dinner together
>microwave frozen ravioli at around 8pm
>roommate walks in while I'm blubbering in my room trying to explain herself
>didn't see what time it was
>make her leave me alone while I do one last ditch effort to not kill myself
>call brother at local dive bar can usually get into easy
>show up
>get kicked out because they just got caught and are now super strict w ids
>awkwardly return home and slink into bed
>next day when I see them all they pretend like nothing happened

At least it's not my birthday this time... r-right?
>>
>>743231135
There won't be any of 'em left when the day of the rope comes. :^)
>>
File: 1503488875161.png (54KB, 188x184px) Image search: [Google]
1503488875161.png
54KB, 188x184px
>>743230960
You suck black dick on the side don't you boy?
>>
>>743231244

Yes, because they will phase us out genetically, and then have no concept of "race" from then on.

The world conspires against you.
>>
File: 1502565636944.jpg (162KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502565636944.jpg
162KB, 750x500px
>>743231135
Bwahaha
>implying subgumans bleed
Nigga thats just the AIDS pouring from their living husk of a shitskin body.
>>
>>743230450
Tits or gtfo
Also, FUCK NIGGERS
>>
File: 1445712865743.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445712865743.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>found /b/ someday
>never left
>>
>>743231347
>>743231456

THESE guys...

You don't want man tits.
>>
>>743231331
<--- This is you.
But seriously, you are either a nigger or a race traitor.
>>
>>743231487
Thats not sad anon. /b/ stands for bliss, bros and benises
>>
>>743231592
Forgot to post picture.
>>
>>743215202
How does it feel? And how do you feel about the life you lived?
>>
>>743231592

Well, as I am now a hyper intelligent baby, I will make sure to become a baby president, and make sure to sign an executive order banning the first amendment when it comes to hate speech. :)
>>
>>743231135
Fuck no, I don't wanna get ebola, aids, or other nigger diseases. Who the fuck even transfuses nigger blood?
>>
>>743215202
Should have stopped browsing 4chan when you had the chance, pal.
>>
>>743231540
Nigga you high? Your sentence make no logic......nvm youre a subhuman race so intelligence has never been your strong feature.
>>
>>743231754

Short answer?
>Fucking everybody

Need an organ transplant?
>Could be a black man

Need blood?
>Could be a black man

Wife cheating on you with someone who isn't a racist?
>IT COULD ALWAYS BE A BLACK MAN.

The possiblackities are endless.
>>
>>743231245
>Go be a nigger elsewhere and take your gay bullshit with you.

Faggots you sure this is 4chan?
>>
>>743231808

Being that I'm white, I'm assuming you just labelled whites as a sub race of humans, so we're all in the same boat together now. Glad we got that out of the way.
>>
>>743213709
i fell in love with a girl, she fell in love with me, but by the time we told each other, she was already gone. Anybody want to hear this story?
>>
>>743215202
I realize that /b/ has always been a haven for atheists so this may fall on unwelcoming ears but being Christian (on /b/, guaranteed I'm going to Hell) I tend to default to it. So understand I say the following with the greatest of intentions:
God bless you, anon, and Godspeed. My prayers go with you and I pray for peace and love for you in your passing. May you enjoy what you find, and know that you honor us now by being here.
>>
File: Burnt_Nigger.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Burnt_Nigger.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
This is a nigger gore thread now.
>>
>>743232025

Yay! Guys he just said he'd bump the thread. And keep me here. To keep talking back to them. What a hero.
>>
It's a Friday night and we're all here on fucking 4chan. Our lives are a sad enough story
>>
File: Deadbody.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deadbody.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1.jpg (203KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
203KB, 768x1024px
>>743231939
Sounds like you're assuring yourself.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.