[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had infinite power how would you change the world?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 14

File: 9543768723792.jpg (165KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
9543768723792.jpg
165KB, 704x480px
If you had infinite power how would you change the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 576x1024px
destroy it
>>
>>743161449

kill all jews, and make every continent ethnically homogeneous, world problems solved.
>>
>>743161537
>world problems solved
Spoken like someone who took a single mandatory polysci course that one time
>>
>>743161493
How come anon?
>>
id make everyone feel high and take away hunger and thirst.... grant the ability to feel satisfied after eating or drinking even though u have no use for it
sterilize the men and women for a couple hundred years and wait for people to die of old age
>>
id smite every world leader and their parties
vaporize the 7 wonders of the world and erase history.... start the world over with modern man at the reigns
>>
>>743161537
breddy gud

I was gonna say something about making sex freely and easily available to everyone- I think that would also solve most of the world's problems
>>
I would replace plants by catnip
>>
>>743161449
All niggers, jews, muslims have reversed gravity and fly into the sun.

Racism ends and 90%+- of the world's problems go away. Easily fixed at that point.
>>
>>743161449
Everyone smokes weed dailyish. Acid on the holidays. Things would get done slower, but there would be less conflict. Religion would cease. Peace ensues.
>>
>>743161449

Grant all of humanity orgasms every 10 seconds.
>>
>>743162918
Does 3 billion people having just been murdered not count as a problem ?
>>
KILL all the hippy faggots in this thread
>>
>>743163032
No, a boon to the human race.

We are massively overpopulated and that just leads to conflict.
>>
>>743161449
I would use my power to harness radiation from space in order to fuel the planet without destroying it, however destroying the world economy in the process and causing the system of currency to no longer be necessary.
>>
give myself a bigger dick
>>
Merge all competing companies into a mega non profit for that sector
>>
>>743163177
eventually, people would learn to harness the energy I have gifted them in the form of weapons, at which point I will destroy those who seek to harm others using the power, set the world in a post apocalyptic state, and turn my back on this dimension to find another which is more peaceful.
>>
>>743161449
id gas all niggers, jews, muslims and cucks
>>
i'd switch every single mind on the planet arund but mine
>>
>>743163426
you have infinite power, stupid no one would try to fuck with u
>>
>>743163177
Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, why not just harvest that from orbit now?

Oh right, the energy companies would go out of business. Can't have that, they pay for people to get elected to make those decisions.
>>
I would make coffee taste as good as it smells
>>
>>743163426
but, the peaceful dimension I will have found would be a facade, like H.G. Wells' Time Machine in which the protagonist goes to the future to find that beasts murder humans constantly and humans have no knowledge of the past, only probably more along the lines of reptilian spiders that crawl under your eyes and eat your brains. I try going back to my old dimension, or at least find one similar, but the more i search the worse it gets. I doom myself to an interdimensional state of being, and cease to exist in reality.
>>
LSD in tap water becomes mandatory instead of flouride.
>>
>>743163573
I gave them the energy source I harnessed from space, that's what they turn into a weapon.
it's human nature.
>>
>>743161449
I would force my son to chose
>>
Cancel out everyone's wishes ofc
>>
>>743163866
That one is already in effect.
>>
>>743163698
I then write myself into existence in the form of thoughts and ideas which are only heard by Dan Harmond while he is smonking marijuanas, and he adopts these thoughts and they take shape in the form of a cartoon character called Rick Sanchez, an interdimensional being with unlimited power.
>>
I wouldn't change a damn thing
>>
>>743161449
Create my own network of robot soldiers and mascarade them as an aliens intelligence and invade to world on a large scale, just enough to force nations to come together and be one. Bend their system to my will, eliminate free market capitalization. And install a system that blends communism and capitalism. I would cull certain individuals as I see fit to better the world.
Freeze myself so I can span my shadow rule over a thousand years.
Have many children
>>
get rid of the Patriarchy
>>
>>743161449
Take the world back to the dark ages, show these womyn what rape and male conquest really is like.

Make them wish for early 2000-2017 rape
>>
>>743164163
see shit like this is why the patriarchy needs to go
>>
>>743164163
>back to the dark ages
Your tribe bad, my tribe good.

Again, that one is already in effect.
>>
>>743164239
Chill out bitch, shits not so bad these days.

You prob like like a 80 pound heavier katy Perry wanna be with let hair.

Trust, nobody wants that enough to rape for it
>>
>>743164339
wow.. just wow. can't wait to get rid of you YOU FATSHAMING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>743164299
Look if it where, things would be easier. Look at the Charlotte Ville shit.

Back then, both side would meet on the battle field and murder until one side become victorious. Then they would be correct and move on.

Now it's constant bitching and half action. And alot of, omg this is what happened today and 100 ways of everything that's wrong
>>
>>743161449
create a second, raw earth, put all the nignogs on it and make a TV show out of it for the amusement of earth #1
>>
>>743164545
Give it time.
>>
>>743164494
In order to get rid of me, first you have to get off the couch.

I'm sure I'm safe.

If you actually had shame, you might be able to use it to motivate yourself to loose weight.

Fat bitch, Americans have no shame
>>
File: 01.png (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
358KB, 1280x720px
>>743161449
Id destroy every single data analytics company on the planet.
>>
>>743164664
I WORK HARD EVERYDAY FOR MY DEGREE. YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE ME PIG
>>
>>743164716
Fuck your clown college degree.

You probably work sales at some shit company, like most lesbians
>>
I would reduce everyone to primordial soup and give the decision to exist or not
>>
>>743164777
You are just not smart enough for Gender studies.you're jealous that I'm actually make a difference in this world, and You'll be nothing, like always
>>
>>743161449
I'd become a cute anime girl.
>>
File: 1451625197513.png (153KB, 972x771px) Image search: [Google]
1451625197513.png
153KB, 972x771px
>>743164861
The time has come.
>>
Force niggers to evolve by shoving rare candys into them as fast as i can spawn them.

Have a harem of all 10/10 grills, post regularly on /b/ to piss you off.

Force all anons to wear fedoras

When i get bored destroy all existence.
>>
>>743161449
eradicate all non-white people.
>>
>>743162918
>Racism finds new targets and very few of the world's problems go away

Fixed that for you.

Anyways, I'd take my omnipotence, freeze time, pool together the greatest minds of all time and work out the perfect government.

In the time freeze I would gather as much knowledge as possible, just really fucking push the boundaries of knowledge until I achieve pseudo-omniscience

Then I would go about warping small, specific things across the world in order to help humanity towards this goal, freezing and unfreezing as I went, making sure that I was not just some power that forced humanity to change, but that humanity unknowingly changed itself.

I highly suspect a lot of older people holding on to trade secrets or massive piles of wealth would inconspicuously die and leave behind reformed, benevolent wills. Lots of cash would flow into charities, and lots of needlessly copywritten things would enter public domain. If there are cures for cancer or water-powered cars, we would have them within a year or so.

Trump would fall to an assassin.
Pence would fall to an assassin.
The Grand Wizard would fall to an assassin.
Putin would fall to an assassin.
Kim Jong Un would fall to an assassin.
A lot of people closely tied to, associated with, and/or successors of all of the above would fall to assassins.
On the same day, at the same time. Not staggered for time zone, but simultaneously. I would make the most forgettable of men out of thin air to do the deed, complete with records and motives of global anarchy in their perfectly synchronized killings.

Horrific people world-wide would begin to disappear, especially those in places of power.

No more tyrants, lots more free wealth, an immediate sense of horror but all tied together against the idea of anarchy, due to the natures of the shooters. Humanity relatively quickly sorting itself out with my help.
>>
>>743164955
You don't have to be that smart to realise there is 2 genders.
Most 5 year old children know boys have a penis and girls a vagina.
How the fuck can university make a 4 year degree out of that.
You must goto devry or Everest lol
>>
>>743165351
Fuck you. I go to UTA, the best college in my state, graduated salutatorian, and currently hold a 3.1 GPA, so fuck off loser
>>
>>743165322
>Liberal left winger detected
>>
File: 1326234206750.jpg (83KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1326234206750.jpg
83KB, 500x642px
>>743161449
I'd probably reduce global population by about 95% and change the world to a fantasy-type setting where technology would be replaced by magic and population would be kept in check by monster attacks, while heroic figures and powerful fighters / mages would replace celebrities. With the monsters people would have something to direct their violence at, and young boys who's ideal is to fight for a great cause would have something better to do than joining some terrorist group. The part of humanity that would have to go could be transformed, for example niggers to orcs, jews to goblins or something
>>
>>743165445
So?

Given infinite time, omnipotence, and near-infinite knowledge, all of the following plans might change. So long as I don't lose a love for humanity, though, I doubt much would change.
>>
If I had infinite power why would I change this world? It's fine as is.

If I really wanted to change things I would create a new planet with a new race on there and let it mature.

Infact I'd keep doing this over and over and watch them all eventually fight it out in one big battle royal once they confirm each others existence. Because they'd all be stupid enough to believe the other race is "hostile". Enjoy your planets future
>>
>>743161449
delete everyone who is not white
delete all people in africa
delete all religions
delete envy and greed from everyone, fuck complete free will, but the rest of negative emotions can stay
delete all languages except one

I think I fixed the world
>>
>>743161449
>If you had infinite power how would you change the world?

Kill all the Jews. Move all niggers to Africa. Thin the herd, especially the bastard races such as are found in the Philippines and Mexico and South America. Wherever the Spanish raped the monkey people to create half-breed cultures. Abos must go, just too fucking ugly.

That would do for my first day, before lunch.
>>
>>743165322
>Racism finds new targets and very few of the world's problems go away
Those groups are the racists.

Everyone else gets along just fine. Whites, Asians and Hispanics have a very common ground, wealth, standing, intelligence and unique cultures.

Jews, niggers and muslimes as a whole are the craven losers of the human race and will cause shit until they become the winners, which they can not, ever.
>>
File: jurassic-park-3.png (2MB, 1252x678px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-park-3.png
2MB, 1252x678px
>>743165411
Hey guys, we've got a B+ student over here.

Go finger blast yourself right in your hairy blue dyed lesbo cunt, and tell me what it smells like.
>>
>>743165639
Literally the most hated race in America right now besides black people are hispanic people, and it existed well before Trump.

People are never racist to Hispanic people because of the Jewish or Black people, they're racist to them because they're Hispanic.

I mean, you're all fucking powerful. You could strip out the ancient concept of racism from every mind with the flick of a wrist. Wipe away all prejudices by yawning. Dam up the synapses that lead to such ideas with your all-mighty fart cloud.

Why waste omnipotence by being racist?
>>
>>743165662
better than you ever got. you proably dropped out and are living on mommy and daddies dime? you truly are sad
>>
>>743165517
Once you could see with God like power, maybe you would want to turn life back into amino acids. Once time and space are your bitch, you might find some new god like shit out there to go do.

You however just want to kill our great leader Donald Trump.

You don't need powers to do that kid.

It's funny that's what you would do though.

Not worthy of the power
>>
>>743165411
>3.1 GPA
Yet you're on /b/
>>
>>743165639
Do you ever think to look at those cultures and wonder why they have such undesirable traits?

Simple psychology suggests that there is much more "nurture" at play in humans than "nature", even though "nature" does play into it significantly.

You could aleviate - if not outright fix - all racism without killing a single human being.

>Freeze time
>Sit down somebody
>Talk that shit out
>Send them back
>New person
>Rinse
>Repeat
>>
>>743161449
Remove myself from ever having existed while forcing the rest of reality to play out the exact same way without me.
>>
>>743165899
Well I would want to kill Trump. Don't know about this "great leader" business. But if you read the post you'd see the list, and the reasoning.
>>
>>743165927
I hate this place, I'm only here for the feels threads
>>
>>743165964
You can do that by killing yourself essentially.
>>
>>743166097
Nah. People actually do care about me. They'd mourn me and have to pay for a funeral.
>>
>>743165899
Also we're not factoring in the sheer enormity that is omniscience.

If we have the powers of God, we also get ultimate knowledge. Which would be baffling. I probably would fuck off and make planets for a while.

But we're just getting Omnipotence, and I started as a human. And I said the first thing I would do would be to learn as much as possible given my form.

Instead of merely stopping with "I learn everything and sit down with great minds to make a new world gov't", I gave some ideas. All of which would be flexible depending on what I learned. Maybe, like I said here >>743165947, nobody would have to die.

But that's simple and boring and this is nearly 5 AM on 4chan. I wanted to have fun.

And I do firmly believe that the idiot-in-chief needs to go. Along with a slew of his true allies.
>>
>>743165992
I do not know why I still get surprised reading shit in this website.

Why would you kill him?
>>
Go back in time and knock up Joan of arc
>>
Impregnate a bunch of instagram whores

Make the world give in to North Korea as the world's greatest superpower earning the friendship of Kim Kong un

Probably erase a couple nations just because

Then eventually destroy everything once I've done everything I wanted to do
>>
>>743161449
>power is for the weak
>>
>>743165856
I'm way older than you kid, don't worry about it.

Your little world is just beginning.
If you worry about looking pretty and act Nicely I'm sure boys will talk to you
>>
>>743166135
Its not hard to disappear anon. Take all your cash, drive somewhere far away and remote. Dig a hole, kill yourself in it.
>>
>>743165779
>>743165779
>>743165779

RIOTS ERUPTED .
LIVE STREAM
LIVE STREAM
>>
>>743166161
For what he represents, and has come to represent, on both a national and global scale.

For the racism, the bigotry, the sexism, the rape, the violence, the laundry list of horrific things he is and does.

Honestly, though, on a second appraisal, he is waking the rest of America up. People aren't letting this shit slide as much anymore. Young people especially.

But I'd be Omnipotent without Omniscience. My plan prior to learning as much as possible ASAP would be to take him out. But my plan post-knowledge? I wouldn't even know.
>>
>>743161449
I'd destroy the demiurge and unbind people from the physical world.
>>
>>743165825
Hispanics do not deserve the hate they get and what hate there is now is very residual.

It mostly came from the cheap labor they provided, but NAFTA is such a larger culprit now that it pales illegals to just normal citizens.

The US has borders with Hispanic countries, it's a natural mix and will never be stopped. Nor should it.

>Jews, humanities's Pinky and the Brain
>Niggers, humanitie's violent illiterate retards
>Mudslimes, humanities's other Pinky and the Brain, now with more explosions.

Fuck that shit. I want a peaceful Earth.
>>
>>743161449
>allow for those I choose to live forever
>get rid of all other governments so I can rule without interruption
>solve all other world problems to make for a clean slate
>summon Kek to rule by my side
>begin my reign
>>
>>743161449
i read that as:
>If you had infinite power how would you charge the world?
but then again, engineers mind works funny.
>>
>>743166369
With a lithium ion battery.
>>
>>743166309
Gonna break it down again.

Your Omnipotence = Infinite Time
Infinite Time = Near-infinite Knowledge
Knowledge = Power to change others

Infinite Time + Knowledge + Person who needs change = Change

But you want them all dead?
>>
>>743166135
Then when they die then it will be like you never existed. Just wait a couple hundred years and nobody will know we existed
>>
For real tho? Humans wouldn't need to shit, fart and piss ever, everything would just go to another dimension after it's become waste.
>>
>>743166233
fuck you, i don't need a piggy in my life
>>
>>743166420
That's going too far into the realm of fantasy for me.
>>
>>743166288
The youth of today is so misguided already.

How can you blame him for problems that have existed for thousands of years.

He's not raping.
Women should be ok with being women and just play their role.
>>
>>743166497
Are you two still fighting?

Get a room.
>>
>>743166629
I don't think I could fuck her mate, why don't you takeover for me
>>
>>743166552
You're omnipotent. Realms mean nothing. Nothing takes effort. Why be lazy?

>>743166573
I blame him for showing others that success can be had even if you commit them. I blame him for encouraging people, directly or indirectly, to do them.

How can you, in turn, blame Hillary for her deeds? Which I must assume you do.

And he did rape, at least once. If not several times.
>>
>>743166684
>>743166629
I don't want any of you fuckers, you are all losers
>>
>>743166256
>Take all your cash, drive somewhere far away and remote.
No cash, no car, no license.
Not gonna happen.Besides, I barely leave my room and live with family. They'd file a missing person report and morn/worry indefinitely.

>>743166424
>Then when they die then it will be like you never existed.
Sure, but I don't want to wait that long.

>>743166712
>you are all losers
You're here with us, and it's not for no reason.
>>
>>743166753
I'm here to point and laugh at you all.
>>
>>743166712
I admire your spunk this is a fun place to have open conversations about taboo shit.

Glad to have you honestly.
>>
File: 1501901256515.jpg (207KB, 984x728px) Image search: [Google]
1501901256515.jpg
207KB, 984x728px
>I'd kill all figureheads for the alt-right and social justice watch the goons run in circles like headless chickens
>I'd destroy all mosques and churches and mosques as a warning to the Semitic religions. The spook-loving puritans are behind all wars and control political movements from the shadows.
>I'd make an infinite supply of oil and watch USAâ„¢ freak out and demand that people still pay for it.
I'd immortalize Richard Stallman
>I'd add DMT to fruit for the lulz
>I'd bring in the new Aeon on Horus
>>
>>743166697
Motherfucker, that is America.

All Forward business profit at all cost while remaining politically correct with the public.

Idgaf about hillary.
>>
>>743161449
Let's phrase it like this: There would be no selfish people left, when i'm done.
>>
>>743166787
>I'm here to point and laugh at you all.
Nobody is here who doesn't belong here.
>>
>>743161449
I'd have a harem of daughters and sisters and a sixteen inch cock to fuck em all
>>
>>743166819
So you think that's an okay thing for America to blatantly be and show off?

You don't wish for better?
>>
>>743166818
>mosques and churches and mosque
lul forgot to proofread
If I had infinite power I'd fix that post
>>
>>743166802
Yeah except the important ones
all discussion about gender issues is cut down by calling me a SWJ, all discussion about race gets me called a n****r lover the list goes on

>>743166839
yeah I would much rather be on my tumblr rn
>>
>>743161537
Having you behind bars would be a good start.
>>
>>743166923
>yeah I would much rather be on my tumblr rn
And yet, here you are. You have a choice, and you're actively choosing to NOT do the thing you'd rather do. Almost like you belong here with the rest of the fuck-ups.
>>
>>743161449
Be able to subtly manipulate every mind on earth. No war, no religion, no more left or right...until they develop new tools to kill each other and a way off this planet.

Then I take 50,000 of the greatest genetic stock off world to a new Earth, rebuild in the old image and watch as the old one tears itself apart when I stop guiding them.
>>
File: KaoruPupper.png (1MB, 1063x598px) Image search: [Google]
KaoruPupper.png
1MB, 1063x598px
>>743166923
>all discussion about gender issues is cut down by calling me a SWJ, all discussion about race gets me called a n****r lover the list goes on
Those happen hourly. Taboo shit is volatile, don't expect everyone to agree.

Both sides are very hesitant to find a common ground lately though. Maybe work toward that instead of just getting salty, it's far more fun.

Pic related, pallet cleanser
>>
>>743161449
Start a brutal dictatorship that would span the globe then indoctrinate children to be anti-religion and pro capitalism. once two or so generations pass, plan the revolution that would usher in a global democracy and dethrone me.
>>
>>743167044
>...until they develop new tools to kill each other
Soo you're destroying the left and right only to allow new factions to take their place?
Seems pointless.
Tribalism is tribalism.
>>
>>743166863
America should change.

For now, why lie
Dose not change anything
The truth isn't pc
>>
>>743167159
It's hard to find common ground when one side defaults to throwing slurs.

Both sides are guilty of not listening, but only one wants people dead/abused for trivial reasons. Honestly, only one side wants people really hurt at all.

Antifa is just a loose name for the hard left who are fighting potential violence with potential violence.
>>
>>743167301
>objective truth
>>
>>743167301
So America should change, but not right now?

So you're saying America shouldn't change.

Are you even saying anything of importance, or just trying to have some sort of psychological high ground and being vague?

I already said that I accept Trump on the terms that he genuinely would cause a change in people not allowing anything like Trump to happen again, and taking a hard look at their past and present and changing it for the better. Is that what you're trying to get at?
>>
>>743167302
>Honestly, only one side wants people really hurt at all.
I'm more liberal than not, and that's some serious fucking bullshit. There are assholes on every side of the equation. Just because you believe in one doesn't mean your entire fucking side is exempt.

>inb4 discussing Scottsmen
>>
>>743167302
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

An old adage, that needs to be heeded more. Be smarter than the opposition not more violent or rude. Make a point, make it funny, post a kitty...

Fuck if I know. You do you.
>>
>>743167489
My apologies. I didn't know we were going to nitpick here.

One general idea (The Left) doesn't actively support harming other human beings. The other (The Right) does.

Of course there are assholes. Why the fuck do you think I mentioned Antifa? Exceptions prove the rule.
>>
>>743167561
The old adage was proven defunct by entry-level forays into psychology hundreds of years ago, and more modernly given the discovery that psychological trauma by outside stressors can become so intense as to pass down genetically.

Being smarter only goes so far when people start bringing their fucking automatic rifles to rallies.

Neutrality benefits the oppressor.
>>
>>743167579
>I didn't know we were going to nitpick here.
>from Tumblr
>doesn't expect nitpicking
Wew.

>One general idea (The Left) doesn't actively support harming other human beings. The other (The Right) does.
If you want to argue that, then the POLITICAL ideologies don't, and even THEN, the Democrats were the ones who seceded from the union to keep their slaves. The core of the two major American political parties has flip-flopped so many godddamn times that it's finally just blatantly demonizing the other half of the country/insisting any disagreeing opinion MUST come from the opposing side.
>Of course there are assholes. Why the fuck do you think I mentioned Antifa? Exceptions prove the rule.
>Exceptions prove the rule, except THESE exceptions are not AS bad, because they're part of my group
Oh yup? Tell me more.
>>
>>743167561
>>743167489
>>743167301

I didn't realize it was 5:30 in the fucking AM.

I got shit to do fellas. I was talking to you three, so I wanted to let you know I'm out.

G'night. Open up your hearts a little. Do some basic research on the effects of poverty in America. Look at some reputable statistics. Try not to throw around slurs so much.

I know it all sounds hard, but the payoff is getting the chance to consentually to bang hot brown people, which is pretty fuckin' amazing.
>>
>>743167957
Sleep tight
>>
>>743167957
I love how that post ACTIVELY proved the point I made here.
>>743167922
>The core of the two major American political parties has flip-flopped so many godddamn times that it's finally just blatantly demonizing the other half of the country/insisting any disagreeing opinion MUST come from the opposing side.

Thanks for that. Sleep well.
>>
>>743167922
>The Democrats were the ones
It's a good thing I used terminology that transcends flip-flopping.

>Fighting because of skin tone
>Fighting to stop people from fighting because of skin tone
There is a lesser evil here.

Anyways, goodnight. Remember:
>Research
>Open your hearts
>Try not to use slurs
>???
>Delicious Brown Pussy (or dick hell I dunno)

Also I wasn't the obviously trolling tumblrite, for the record.
>>
>>743168070
The left is the left has always been the left.

The right is the right has always been the right.

These phrases are concrete because they are modern ideas tethered to concrete ideals which can be traced throughout history.

I didn't use Republican or Democrat for a reason.
The reason is the reason you pointed out.

I wanna fuck my girlfriend tomorrow without falling asleep.

Please god let me go to bed.
>>
>>743167410
Insert boogy man here.

That all I heard.
Trump has only been in office a short time.
The problems your bitchin about are about as old as history.

Sound like your the Nazi and Trump is the convenient new.

I wish shame in this country existed, then maybe children like you would shut your filthy mouth.
>>
File: kingOfAmerica.jpg (109KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
kingOfAmerica.jpg
109KB, 1024x575px
>>743168268
*jew
>>
>>743168268
>Maybe YOU'RE the Nazi!

Yeah, I can see we're getting nowhere fast now. And we're coming up on 6.

That was the one obligatory response I was waiting for, other guy. Sorry bud. G'night.
>>
>>743165623
pretty much solved
>>
>>743168371
Logic sucks.

Truth is dirty when you touch it.

Like icky
>>
>just use your omnipotence to make all muslims, blacks and hispanics more civilised,intelligent and peaceful

I don't understand why most other anons believe that just wiping them off the face of the earth would be a good idea. It would be a waste of your powers.
>>
>>743168568
its not a waste
its infinite
there's enough white people te keep everything going
>>
>>743161449
80-85% population wipeout. Indiscriminate. Remind people of how small they are. Let them rebuild and let the planet retake some ground. Repeat this every time they get too big for their britches, assuming I'm immortal as well.
>>
>>743168633
Everyone being white would get quite boring after a while.

If you've ever come across a black guy who's actually quite funny (Not because he's fucking retarded) then you'd want to keep him around.
>>
>>743163264
This guy gets it
>>
>>743163667
Hydrogen is extremely sparsely present with about an atom per cubic kilometre.
>>
>>743168800
What if God is reading this thread.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.