[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you vegan, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

File: v36zf28puohz.jpg (313KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
v36zf28puohz.jpg
313KB, 2048x2048px
Why aren't you vegan, /b/?
>>
>>743105905
Damn, you got that thot's name in the comic, OP?
>>
Meat is tasty.
No matter how your vegan substitutes taste it won't make meat not tasty.
>>
>>743105905
Animals aren't human so its impossible to treat them inhumanely. Nothing wrong with killing them to eat.
Also, they taste good
>>
>>743106282

That's an appeal to emotion. Just because something is tasty doesn't stop it from being unethical, unhealthy, and unsustainable.
>>
>>743106324
Dogs aren't human, yet it's still possible to treat them inhumanely, right?
>>
>>743105905
Only Mudslimes and Jews slit Animals throats though, Anyway who the fuck eats meat just for 'Protein' it tastes good
>>
>>743106438
no, they're not human so you shouldn't use human standards on them
>>
>>743106473

[NFSW link] https://twitter.com/robdoubleyoo/status/885523571669336064

This is common practice in the meat industry. It's too expensive NOT to slit their throats and let them bleed out on the ground.
>>
>>743105905
>tacos
>my mom's lasagna
>french sausages
>>
File: 1494721248321.jpg (270KB, 1676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494721248321.jpg
270KB, 1676x1024px
Because I don't want to be.
>>
>>743106596

"Inhumane" is defined as "lacking human qualities of compassion and mercy; cruel and barbaric." Not being able to show compassion or mercy to a sentient being is inhumane.
>>
don't need the attention
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 765x206px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 765x206px
>>743105905
http://time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
Also the substitutes ain't nearly as good and efficient for the body compared to animal protein
>>
>>743106637

It's not just your business, though; if a decision involves the death/abuse of another sentient being, it's anything but.
>>
File: 1436313977274.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436313977274.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>743105905
Because Meat substitutes haven't been as good as meat, in all aspects. You get some that can come close in multiple regards, but none that are just as good as meat.

This may be a good place to ask: What do people think of vat meat?
>>
because i find meat to taste good
>>
>>743106754
>trying this hard
I don't want to go vegan cause I'd probably end up sounding like you.
>>
>>743105905

Why should I be vegan ?!
>>
>>743106686
bro, I just want to eat my damn hamburger in peace and not have to deal with all this bullshit about humans and non-humans being treated equally
>>
>>743105905
because I love the delicious flesh of said animals, I also like it when they suffer, it seems their meat taste all the better when they die full of fear.
>>
>>743106601
>Not knowing this is a middle eastern way of slaughtering the animals, and know the rest of the worlds...
>>
>>743106776
>>743106758
>>743106720

Again, these are appeals to emotion.

>>743106727

One vegan's death doesn't mean all vegans will die on Mt. Everest; one vegan's death doesn't mean every meat eater won't die on Mt Everest.

Substitutes are at least as good and efficient for the body; in fact even more so.
>>
>>743106637
It's my business until some faggot starts freaking out about something that has sustained humans entirely throughout history. Then it's your feelings on the line. You won't convince anyone on 4chan, you foolish kike.
>>
because i want to support my local meat industry, plus, its pretty tasty
>>
>>743105905
Because I do not have the issue of anthropomorphizing animals, therefore I can easily eat them. Your dog is not smiling, your cat is not thinking about how wonderful you are. You are projecting those things on them. Dogs naturally draw their chops up when panting to increase airflow. We bred cats that exhibited the behavior we found pleasing and that resulted in cats that started at you when they wanted food.

I accept the fact that I am an animal (though one capable of higher thought) and that animals eat animals. So I am acting in accordance with my nature. I'm more in tune with nature than any vegan is.
>>
>>743105905
Because fuck you. That's why.

Also because who gives a fuck about some cows? I barely care about human retards, let alone animal ones.
>>
>>743105905
veganism is for girls
>>
>>743106995
Meant to point this at the moralfag, not myself.
>>
>>743105905
Because the protiens I need are more readily available to my body from milk, meat, and eggs.

Guess what the human body is made out of.
>>
>>743105905
>wah wah the animals are getting killed
Who the fuck cares if about 150,000 people die every DAY. What is it that you treat animals like us, people? If you are so emotional that you care about animals, why don't you care about humans more? We are sentient, we can talk and understand eachother, solve problems with just a conversation unlike animals. Do a good service and donate some money on humanitarian needs in poor countries or something.
>>
Vegan food is expensive af
heck even vegan soap is 4 times as expensive as regular soap.
>>
Being a vegan is not healthy.
>>
I have no sympathy for passive, brain dead livestock, their suffering means less than nothing to me. I'll eat them until the day I die.
>>
To spite vegans because they think they're better than everyone else cause "muh other beings suffer"

Who do you think picks and treats your greens? You think there's not some mexican kid under the blazing sun working the entire day on an empty stomach, picking those vegetables n shit? If it's from a corporation some "poor, sentient being" is always going to suffer.

If you want food no one suffers for, grow it yourself.
>>
>>743105905
Because fuck you, OP.
>>
>>743106758
>What do people think of vat meat?

Won't be as good because I won't be able to taste the suffering.
>>
>>743106974
Please come with some proven facts from a real source that the substitutes are just as good.
>>
because i wont waste my time with this petty moral bullshit when actual humans are starving to death.
>>
File: IMG_3730.png (602KB, 569x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.png
602KB, 569x621px
>>743105905
>>
File: coyote 041.jpg (245KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
coyote 041.jpg
245KB, 1280x722px
>leaving animals out to get ripped to shreds by other animals who don't care about feelings

That's how you get extinction, OP.
>>
>>743107086
Vegans still wash out their kid's mouths with soap? How cruel.
>>
Fuck animals. They kill each other in pretty painful and gruesome ways, too.
>>
seems pretty inconvenient
>>
>>743106974
>vegan calling out meateaters on appeal to emotion

kek
>>
>>743106974

>Again, these are appeals to emotion.

How so? If anything, these anons are displaying a preference to eating meat, over a non-meat substitute. I'm the same way and believe me, it isn't an emotional response to anything. It just tastes better and I like things that taste good. It isn't hard to understand that.

I find many, MANY more Vegans display an emotional response, when it comes to eating meat. I've had people talk about the bullshit that goes on with factory farming and they seem to think that applies to EVERY farm out there. I grew up on a farm and honestly, those claims are way, way off base. No one complains about "regular" farming practices though, so you never hear about it. You never hear about family farms, where animals are treated well and cared for and honestly, why would you? They aren't the ones causing the problems.

Besides, death is death. It isn't something we should worry about too much. Walking across a patch of grass causes death. Picking a flower causes death. Pulling up and eating a root vegetable causes death. Just because something isn't fluffy and doesn't have a face doesn't mean it isn't alive.
>>
>>743106974
> dismissing preferences as "appeals to emotion"
> while entire stance is based on emotion
>>
No animal humans regularly eat for food has any risk of going extinct.

If you love animals and do not want to see them be killed off, eat them. Society has a vested interest in making sure that any species we eat is well populated.
>>
>>743107016

>Your dog is not smiling, your cat is not thinking about how wonderful you are. You are projecting those things on them.

Just because there is no exact physical metric of thought doesn't mean they aren't thinking. If anything at all, animal neurology has told us the opposite of what you have said.

>Dogs naturally draw their chops up when panting to increase airflow. We bred cats that exhibited the behavior we found pleasing and that resulted in cats that started at you when they wanted food.

You say we are incomparable to dogs and cats then compare us to dogs and cats?

>So I am acting in accordance with my nature. I'm more in tune with nature than any vegan is.

This is both an appeal to nature and untrue as humans are actually better suited to be frugivorous (like other great apes).
>>
Humans are animals.
Animals kill other animals to eat their bodies.
>>
>>743106397
>unsustainable

its called raise your own chickens eggs and meat easy as fuck.
>>
>>743107355
Except fish. We're overfishing like crazy.
>>
File: 1490372026381.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490372026381.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>743107358
>animal neurology has told us the opposite of what you have said.

Burden of proof is on (You), OP. Don't refute without backing it up, that's how people lie.
>>
File: 1436314137083.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436314137083.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>743106974
I'm not trying to debate you, or convince you to eat meat. You asked why, and I have told you. I prefer the taste, texture, and nutrition of meat compared to meat substitutes. I don't care about your emotions. I'm not trying to appeal to them.
>>
>>743107355

Vegans want to reduce the suffering of animals, not necessarily to keep them alive.

>>743107352

Completely untrue. I'm vegan as it is logical (eg its unethical, unhealthy, and unsustainable).
>>
>>743105905
Im a nihilist i dont think i, you or anyone matters. Why the fuck would i care about a dumb animal
>>
>>743107552
Ethics are a human construct.
>>
>>743107518

Look it up yourself, man. I'm not here to spoonfeed anyone links.

And the burden of proof is not on me. I am not the one who maid the claim that other animals are incapable of thought.
>>
>>743106601
I bet you don't even know what a captive gun bullet is
>>
>>743105905
ain't payink 1k a month for "vegan protein" when I can get all that in a $10 steak

you retarded lawnmower
>>
>>743107358
>This is both an appeal to nature and untrue as humans are actually better suited to be frugivorous (like other great apes).

Please tell me where you got this information, and not just some 5min google bullshit, because that is just talking out your ass.
>>
>>743105905
Okay OP, I want to ask you a serious question. If you had a roach infestation in your house, would you call a pest control service to get rid of it, or would you continue to live in your roach-infested house or apartment?

Your answer is relevant to just how dedicated you are to this cause. If you care for living things, you care for all living things, not just the cute ones with big eyes and fluffy coats of wool. What makes a cockroach any less deserving of a full life than a sheep or a cow? And if your answer is that you'd call pest control as a matter of convenience or necessity, that's exactly the same answer I'd give you when you ask me why I'm not a vegan.
>>
Because I do not wish to be
>>
>>743107709
lol
>>
>>743107355
That's one of the many things that pisses me off about environmentalists. They object to shit like crocodile farms or licenses for hunting big game animals in Africa. When that exactly the kind of stuff we need, to actually save those animals. Once there's a commercial interest, making sure there are healthy populations becomes the business of everyone involved.
>>
Because im not a faggot
>>
>>743107358
Oddly, video evidence proves that great apes eat meat. If you watched some nature documentaries instead of watching propaganda documentaries, you probably would have discovered that fact for yourself.

Bonobos and Chimps have both been captured on video hunting and eating other animals.

But hey, I must be dreaming that National Geographic has provided video evidence. I literally watched a chimp eat a small deer alive while it screamed for 10 minutes.

Get your head out of the sand and look around. Learn about the world.

Then you will be qualified to have an educated world view.
>>
>>743107289
Kek, I was gonna say it if you didn't
>>
>>743107552
>vegans want to reduce the suffering of animals, not necessarily to keep them alive

You outplayed yourself nigger. That statement just means to me that i can keep eating meat, hell even from my own farm as long as i kill it so quickly the animal doesn't know. It doesn't suffer but it dies so it's all good in your book.
>>
>>743107667

That doesn't mean we should ignore ethics. Clothes, government, and refrigerators are human constructs as well; should we ignore them?

>>743107692

I do. It's better than animals having their throats slit but it still isnt common practice in the meat industry. Still unethical, too.
>>
>>743105905
Because I am a faggot.
And dick is not vegan.
>>
File: c19251a.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
c19251a.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>743107608
This
>>
>>743105905

It's not protien that a vegan diet lacks. It's vitamin B12, calcium, iron, and zinc, in particular the compounds of Heme.
>>
>>743107871
>Clothes, government, and refrigerators are human constructs as well; should we ignore them?

It means that the majority gets to decide what is ethical and what isn't. Therefore, eating meat is ethical, and claiming otherwise ignores the very nature of ethics.
>>
>>743107871
>>743107667
yes
>>
>>743107358
>This is both an appeal to nature and untrue as humans are actually better suited to be frugivorous (like other great apes).
Nonsense. We are descended from frugivores, but that's fucking ancient history even by evolutionary standards. We adapted to become cursorial hunters.
>>
>>743107858

It would still be unhealthy and unsustainable though. Also human deaths are not common practice in the meat industry.

>>743107812
*physiologically frugivourous. Humans can easily thrive off a frugivourous diet.
>>
>>743106596
In this situation I think the human in the term inhuman is you not the animal
>>
>>743107996

People that say protein are uneducated in nutrition.
>>
>Why aren't you vegan
Meat tastes good and none of the moral arguments against eating meat hold up.

If you want to say that it's bad for the environment, sure, but so are a lot of things that we do. If you can read this, you're doing something that's bad for the environment.
>>
>>743106397
>Muh ethics
>Muh poor animals
Appeal to emotion, huh?
>>
>>743105905
I love killing animals.
>>
>>743106397
The world does not have one set of morals that we base any sort of collective ethics on. Killing an animal is not immoral. Some ways yes, but far from all.

The claim of unhealthiness is weak. Anything in excess is unhealthy and if we define unhealthy as anything that has a better alternative we boil down eating to a handful of dishes at the extreme end. I've not seen good evidence that meat in moderation is actively hurting the eater

Unsustainability is a concern. I'm hopeful for a future of vat grown meat products but in the mean time not eating is not the way I choose to tackle the problem. I buy local to reduce the massive transportation costs and miss out on the price reductions I would have gotten from foreign meat that could be handled without as strict regulations on emissions.
I do what I can while supporting an industry I like.

I also don't want to have to import a lot of goods needed for a vegan style diet due to the transportation costs and I also don't want to replace the local flora as well as the cost of keeping it alive in a climate not hospitable to it.
>>
>>743105905
meat tastes great and i dont give a fuck about animels...

why do you have a pc/laptop/smartphone/tablet? The raw minerals are mined from child slaves in china, its build in conditions which make people die and trying to suicide. But they are doing all possible to avoid them dying, but they cant leave their factories.

Hypocrite.
>>
>>743107996
That's why our vampire overlords hate vegans.
>>
File: IMG_4084.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4084.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
>>743107691
>goes out of his way to spoon feed people about being vegan to try and convert people
>"I don't feel like winning the argument I started, go find the proof yourself."
>>
>>743107608
>Im a nihilist
No you're not. If you were you wouldn't even eat food and die. Since nothing matters, sustaining your life with food and water would not matter. You being alive are by definition, not a nihilist.
>>
>>743105905
>le epic strawman
I kill animals because it would be horrible to eat them alive. Actually I don't even kill them, I just indirectly pay people to do it for me. I eat them because I like the taste and nobody is going to stop me from doing that, especially not some pasty autist who doesn't look one bit like those one in a million "vegan bodybuilders"
>>
Because vegans are all obnoxious cunts. Plus I cant handle the lifestyle. I would have to get a sleeve of shitty tattoos, buy vape pens, grow a beard while getting some faggy haircut every other week, let some nigger fuck my girlfriend, raise someone elses kid, let random dudes fuck me in the ass. And at what point do I look at myself in the mirror and realise I have become Anthony Burch?
>>
>>743108028
>frugivourous

not for long. the sugar alone would cause eventual type 2 diabetes, and the constant acid would cause acid reflux. Most fruits are high in sugar and acid.
>>
>>743106758
This is such a dumb argument. So you try to take on another diet but will only eat things that are made to seem identical to what you were eating before. Does that not seem like you aren't actually even trying it?
>>
>>743108028
>*physiologically frugivourous. Humans can easily thrive off a frugivourous diet.
Nope. We can't just eat fruit, we'd be missing a fuckload of important nutrients.
>>
>>743107552
>I'm vegan as it is logical (eg its unethical, unhealthy, and unsustainable).

Yes being vegan is unsustainable.
>>
>>743107358
Great apes are omnivorous, they eat meat if they want to. Just like I do.
>>
File: PETA.jpg (55KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
PETA.jpg
55KB, 720x552px
>>743105905
Because I'm kind to anmilas
>>
I have a deficiency in B12. I need to fix that, and since there is no plant that can provide B12, I need to eat meat.
>>
File: 1500590430086.jpg (10KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1500590430086.jpg
10KB, 228x216px
>>743108252
Just cuz i wana live dont mean i matter. Oh and your comment is retarded.
>>
>>743107763
You never gave me an answer, so I have to assume you don't have one and your veganism is just a way for you to feel better than other people, as with most/all vegans.

If you were really dedicated, you'd become a Jain. Those fuckers are crazy but they practice what they preach.
>>
>>743108028
We can, but there is absolutely zero proof that it is beneficial. As a matter of fact, it is theorized by some that meat is a contributing factor on why we live longer than other primates.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34433388/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/meat-may-be-reason-humans-outlive-apes/#.WZ9L-VGGOHs

Also, if you want animal suffering to be eradicated, you'll need to kill the animals to do it, as animals are not renowned for killing their prey mercifully. Most animals start consuming their prey while they are still alive.

And genocide is not even reserved for our august species.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

We are all acting according to our nature. It's how it fucking works. You can do nothing else, after all.
>>
>>743106438

I'd eat Dogo if it's cooked properly but the other choices
are known to be tasty so STEAK and PORK and MMM Chicken, Peri peri
chicken Damn Need to get some NANDOS
>>
File: canines.jpg (231KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
canines.jpg
231KB, 600x328px
>>743105905
See these canines? Pretty much guarantees we were designed to eat meat. And, eat it , I will.
>>
>>743107519
>> I prefer the taste, texture, and nutrition of meat
>>nutrition of meat
Enjoy your PAHs from your cooked meat. Meat doesn't have anything nutritional that you can't find in foods that don't also contain toxins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycyclic_aromatic_hydrocarbon
>>
>>743105905
I'm vegetarian for health reasons
>>
>>743108028
>unsustainable
How? I have my own farm where it's my land and i can put as many cows as my money goes and i will not go hungry. The cows can just feed on grass and it's easy as 123 to plant grass.

>Also human deaths are not common practice in the meat industry.

No shit sherlock, we feed on animal meat, not human meat.

Also this
>>743108168
this
>>743108183
and of course this
>>743107996

now you can gtfo to where you came from
/thread
>>
>>743105905
Because meat have taste
>>
>>743107552

Explain why wolves and Lions and other animals even some Apes birds EAT MEAT ?.

You can't because you're just fucking retarded like all the treegans
>>
>>743105905
>vegan
So you eat plants, fungi, bacteria, but not animals.
Why make that arbitrary distinction?
>>
>>743108664
thing is meat production produces lots of coe and instead of feeding animels and than eat animels it would be more efficient to just eat the plants by ourselfe... since for every 100kg we put into animels we only get like 40kg meat from it.

Thats a thing - and would be a reason to reduce the meat consumption and production.

Everything else is hypocritical and bullshit.
>>
>>743108594
You wanting to live means that you believe it matters. You are an autistic nigger if you can understand that basic concept.
>>
>>743108612
>We can, but there is absolutely zero proof that it is beneficial. As a matter of fact, it is theorized by some that meat is a contributing factor on why we live longer than other primates.
There's also a strong argument that the reason we were able to develop such a large brain is because we moved to a high protein diet, i.e. meat.
>>
>>743105905
Because I am a human and therefore I require not only macro nutrients (protein, carbs, fat) but also essential vitamins and minerals that ensure I function properly both physically and mentally.

Also I need roughly 2100 calories per day just to maintain my weight and the easiest way to consume that is with a balanced, omnivorous diet.

Plus, telling people that nuts contain protein as well as beef doesn't sustain me.

>inb4 kale has more iron per oz than beef tho.

Fucking show me a sirloin. Then weigh it. Then show me the equivalent weight but in kale. You gonna eat that much kale? Fuck you no you're not you faggot
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19796224

Pigs don't care if they eat a human, why should I care if eat a pig?
>>
Because animals taste fucking awesome
>>
>>743105905
Because I don't want to see the animals I eat go extinct? What would happen if everyone stopped using animal products tomorrow? The farmers will cull or chase their animals off of their farms to make room for something that is profitable. This will mean that these released animals will be chased to unusable land and are now pests and will be killed to stop them destroying the new crops.

After they are all dead from starvation or culling or pest control though I agree that the torture will stop.
>>
Fuck sake, why are vegans such annoying pretentious faggots?
>>
>>743108838
I hope you are a troll.
>not wanting to Kill yourself shows you have worth
Nigger wat
>>
>>743108231
So you are saying you are too stupid to research this information at all? Cause you spent time reading the post and replying but all you typed out was how retarded you are
>>
>>743108826
>it would be more efficient to just eat the plants by ourselfe.

>implying we could eat grass like cows
>>
>>743106282
/thread
>>
File: 4chanb.gif (932KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
4chanb.gif
932KB, 350x291px
>>743105905
I hate to break this to you, but:-
>the internet isn't vegan
>>
>>743109077
we could use that area to plant stuff we can eat...
>>
>>743107763

This is an appeal to hypocrisy, but I'll bite.

I believe killing the roaches would be an necessary evil and wouldn't be contrary to a vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is about reducing the amount of animal suffering whilst being convenient to your lifestyle. Going on a vegan diet serves no inconvenience to me and the least amount of beings are harmed in the process. Not supporting leather or fur serves no inconvenience to me and the least amount of beings are harmed in the process. Killing said roaches would be less inconvenient to me than living with the roaches and the least amount of beings are harmed in the process.

Being vegan isn't necessarily about loving animals; it's about respecting their position in the ecosystem as much as possible.

There's another hypothetical commonly asked which is "if you were stranded on an island with nothing but cows, what would you eat? (redundant fucking question btw)" Eating a cow would arguably be a vegan decision as it is a necessity.

If eating meat were a necessity to my actual life, I'd eat meat. But fortunately. it isn't.
>>
>>743105905
We would have to destroy all of the rainforests to plant your precious alternative sources of protein to feed the world. I grow my own food and I'll tell you vegetables and shit cannot feed the world. It's so fucking easy to pick and choose what you eat when you've got loads to eat and money to pay for it. I bet more than half the world can't afford to go vegan. Probably way more. Fuck even in the USA most people can't. Plus it's not something that can easily be fixed as the just isn't enough farmland to grow vegan shit. I read somewhere that the best protien is locusts I you call them in English so I agree, cows and chickens probably aren't sustainable but vegan protein isn't either unless we kill 70% of humans but that's probably ok according to vegans
>>
File: IMG_1776.jpg (223KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1776.jpg
223KB, 1224x1445px
>>743109055
>not understanding what I said
>being this retarded
>>
File: cheekmm.gif (892KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
cheekmm.gif
892KB, 200x317px
>>743109176
>reducing the amount of animal suffering
that's why halal is vegan, going by these standards.
>>
>>743109139
>implying growing crops for human consumption is as easy and economical as growing grass for cows
>>
File: Not_vegan.png (218KB, 779x837px) Image search: [Google]
Not_vegan.png
218KB, 779x837px
>>
>>743105905
>Meat tastes bad
Said no one ever
>Eat 1 meat based meal every other day
Why? Because my body doesn't need that much meat all the fucking time
>I like vegans for helping offset my carbon footprint.
>>
>>743107996

I get adequate amounts of vitamin B12, calcium, iron, and zinc through a simple multi-vitamin. None of these nutrients come from animals.
>>
>>743108858
>Fucking show me a sirloin. Then weigh it. Then show me the equivalent weight but in kale. You gonna eat that much kale? Fuck you no you're not you faggot
Nobody actually eats kale. That shit is disgusting. Even tiny quantifies renders entire meals inedible.
>>
>>743105905
>>743105905
The responses in these threads just show how much money and agency meat companies have that people are so ignorant about the health benefits of a plant based diet. Honestly sad to see.
>>
>>743109308
>offset my carbon footprint
akin to believing in santa
>>
>>743109336
>I get adequate amounts of vitamin B12, calcium, iron, and zinc through a simple multi-vitamin.
1. that's cheating.
2. that's an argument that goes 2 ways.
>>
>>743105905
because meat tastes good.
>>
>>743109389
I know; it's honestly pathetic. Are you vegan, my man?
>>
>>743109336
>B12 Doesn't come from animals
That's where your wrong, niger.
https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/#h3
>>
>>743109436

The point is that I'm vegan and healthy.
>>
>>743108826
but i want meat
>>
>>743109252
I completely understand what you said. You think the burden of proof is on the person who brought up the discussion. I get that but why even spend time replying if you don't care to have the discussion (aka be informed). Seems pretty willfully ignorant to me bud. Seems like you are only really able to communicate in greentext and reaction images lol
>>
>>743109389
W A K E U P S H E E P L E
A
K
E

U
P

S
H
E
E
P
L
E
>>
File: IMG_4078.png (953KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.png
953KB, 1920x1080px
>>743109389
>not being like daddy Vick and breaking your dogs neck then cooking him up for dinner
>>
>>743109501

It doesn't; it comes from micro-organisms found in dirt, spring water, and some kinds of mammals.
>>
>>743109291
fact is that lots of food we produce is used to feed animels.
>>
>>743109055
>So you are saying you are too stupid to research this information at all?

But he's right. You come in here with your unpopular minority view and think that we have the burden to research it to prove you wrong. This is one reason people hate vegans. Who in their right mind would do extensive research into a subject just so they can make their lives less enjoyable? Smug superiority isn't that important to me.
>>
>>743105905

>vegans claim it's immoral to kill and eat living things
>vegans eat plants

Because vegans are fucking stupid, that's why.
>>
>>743109486
I eat mostly plant based but eat meat occasionally. I view it as a vice though because thats what the research shows. To think otherwise is to be ignorant to the science
>>
>>743109600
So apparently if you eat dirt you get nutrients :^)
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.