[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best site for sex?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: 1501239525947.png (39KB, 328x331px) Image search: [Google]
1501239525947.png
39KB, 328x331px
Which is the best site for sex?
>>
care.com
>>
Benisinvagoo.com

I always go here for sax
>>
Tinder. Didn't make it to any of the others because it had me in more pussy than I could handle until I found my current gf
>>
>>743094472
How many days did it take you to get your first date
>>
Tinder, fucked two girls on there so far. They looked better in their profile but I just wanted to fuck
>>
>>743093638
also try Meetme and FetLife
>>
What's the best way to get side chick
>>
Tinder is the best by far, but if you're an obese neckbeard you're still not getting laid bruh

Lawyer up hit the gym delete facebook
>>
>be me
>be german
>bit autismo
>not that autismo since i somehow managed to get a gf
>forward two years
>gf.exe kinda stopped responding
>get Tinder
>swipe around for couple days
>first match
>yay.jpeg
>it´s a spambot
>some days later
>get match with 8/10 qt
>18
>says she´s a model (sure looks hot enuff)
>asks for dicksize
>tell her
>says she´ll allow me to pleasure her
>wants it without condoms
>at my place
>didn´t agree on a date yet, but wanted to go this weekend
>asked her for exact time 14 hours ago, no respone yet

Tell me /b/ what kind of trap is this?
How fucked am i if i would/could actually go for it?
>>
>>743097466
>what kind of trap is this?

The kind you see on /b/
Prepare your angus
>>
>>743097466
probably not a trap, probably just change her mind last minute, but good luck anyway bro
>>
Tinder, i've had sex with 3 girls off there so far. POF seems to be more focused on relationships and not had any pussy off there.
>>
>>743097708
yes, "change her mind".

>>743097466
That's 1 of 3 things there
1. Trap
2. She's just fucking with you
3. AIDS
>>
>>743097708
Thanks m8
>>
>>743093638
For me tinder ive lied my way into bed so many times.
>>
>>743098801
addendum

or you might get really lucky. Hope it's that one but not counting on it
>>
>>743098627
I met 4 girls off POF, had sex with 2 of them. Could have met some others and had sex with them but couldn't for other reason even though girls were willing. But I was putting a lot of time into spamming every girl the same message about meeting up back then.
>>
File: Grindr-logo.jpg (360KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Grindr-logo.jpg
360KB, 1800x1800px
>>
Any good tips for Tinder?
>>
>>743099185

Be a nicw guy until youve fucked them then treat them like shit so they keep coming back
>>
>>743097466
nice dubs.

this type of girl usually gets multiple offers. after fucking a hot girl i wanted her to delete my messages so she opened her phone and showed it to me... the amount of texts one hot girl receives is just ridiculous. after scrolling for what seemed like forever she finally found my messages.

she probably decided on someone else. the competition is heavy.
>>
>>743093638
ive been on online dating for the past couple years. nothing good has come of it for me. maybe i was just doing something wrong but i worked on my profile and tried reaching out to dozens of girls. in the end the only two times that i was messaged back was by scammers that were pretending to be a girl to phish money out of people
>>
>>743099670
If you've been at it for years, why have you only messaged dozens of girls? You should be in the hundreds in just a week of messaging every girl.
>>
>>743099670

Sorry to hear that man, that can be rough. Dont feel negative about it though man, it only takes that one right response. Keep at it brother.
>>
>>743099864
ive probably had well over a hundred messaged but most of the girls are not attractive to me but i even message the ones that i could see myself managing to go get coffee with. i think the problem with my numbers is that i live in a small town so there will only be about 10 to 20 girls on the match lists every day.
>>
im actually thinking about starting cold approach pickup. it scares the hell out of me but it seems like with the right numbers it will be more reliable than online dating.
>>
>>743099670
Sorry man but you must just have a shitty personality. I'm not the best looking guy but even I managed 3 in the space of a year on POF.
>>
>>743100083
Worst case scenario you dont get her number, which you dont have now...
>>
>>743100186
yeah, thats more like the best. the worst would be being totally ignored or even made fun of, but i think that even that with some level of success possible would be better than sitting around the house and messaging random girls hoping that they will take a chance on you
>>
>>743100186
Worst case scenario Jamal comes back from the bathroom, sees him trying this and shoots him in the dick.
>>
>>743100282

Ignored or made fun of?

So what, give her some shit and walk off you fuckinh faggot.
>>
for me its horrible
I live in a small town, almost noone uses tinder or any other dating apps/websites.

Im 33yo, my last gf was 20 and we were dating for 6 months. Now Im depressed because I have to go back to online dating and its just impossible.
Im the kind of guy who doesnt like to take pictures from everything, no instagram and cant decide which picture suits me best.

I wish I could meet girls in person instead of online, I always have great conversation and they like my physical appearance, but this is real hard for me. I wish I could get a gf once and for all.
>>
>>743099670
that's very weird. i had to cancel on girls several times because i had too many going on at the same time. how can you possibly only have two replies only? makes no sense.
>>
Last match I get

>starts talking a lot, says Im handsome and she likes me
>asks for picture to prove Im the same guy -no problem, send her a timestamp, ask her for the same-
>nice and fun times talking together, more pictures
>next night she asks for my number, we keep talking, she says it would be nice to meet in person, totally fine.

>no response from her in 3 days, send her a message "im too busy, Im usually like this haha"

fuck her. girls always have everything SO easy. Im not going crawling for her again.
>>
>>743100515
Obviously depends on your attractiveness.
>>
>>743100515
>town of 50,000
>probably think too much before sending the first message in an attempt to make response rate higher.
>Used pof, match, zoosk, meetme, probably more but i don't remember
>not all that bad looking
>great conversationalist
no clue m8
>>
>>743093638
>online dating
TOP KEK, ISHYGDDT
>>
File: tumblr_nvvp989R8p1rv8bozo1_1280.png (187KB, 1013x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvvp989R8p1rv8bozo1_1280.png
187KB, 1013x615px
>Be me, 9 matches on Tinder
>Town of 100k people, lots of girl just having holidays here and not staying
>My matches are stuck, they dont answer anymore even I have their numbers, theres no play game with them
>Decided to delete my account and start all over again
>Its been 2 hours since I created the account, still not any match
>Depressed and feeling like shit

Is it normal? Maybe I should wait a little more? I never had problems in getting matches, I dont if its about my new pictures or who knows.
>>
>>743100465
Go to tap house there are lots of chicks that will talk to you there plus any girl who spends that much time on a internet app or constantly on there phone is not worth it trust me
>>
>>743101239
Tried that a couple of times, but there arent any girls by their own and I dont feel confortable talking to a group of girls out of the blue.
Im not that type of guy, too shy for that. Thats why Im depending this much of dating apps, and yes, girls here are the worst most of the time.

Sad times
>>
>>743099670
The only real response so far all others that brag about their matches and fake fucks are lairs, not an average man has ever fucked from dating sites or apps. The male to female ratio is 20:1 and if you are the lucky chosen chad out of 10 matches you will fuck only one girl, so you try in vain.
>>
>>74309363
If you need dating sites your a desperatefag
>>
i am trying tinder but didnt get the code. I try using my buddie email but he already has an account any suggestions.
>>
>>743101767
Wrong I'm not a chad in any way, I'm only 5'6. And I've had sex with multiple women off dating sites. I suppose it depends on location.
>>
File: AdH_SX_18.jpg (363KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
AdH_SX_18.jpg
363KB, 800x500px
I think its far easier to flirt or meet a girl irl.
Since my last exgf left me Ive met several girls and all of them were happy and confortable with me, wanted to repeat dates and so on.

But in tinder and other dating apps its too hard. You are competing with hundreds of other guys, and theres always someone better. Or someone who arrived first. Or even if that girl started talking to you, now she is talking to 50 newer ones so she has lost interest in you.

How can you compete against that? For me its too hard because I always end up thinking Im not suitable/atractive or anything like that. My last gf was easily a 8/10 and she loved me in every way, kept repeating me those things too.

But now, I feel like Im nothing because even average girls, ugly, fat/chubby feel like they are queens and deserve to be treated like that. What bothers me the most is they dont really care about your culture/studies or conversation. It doesnt matter anymore, Chad can get thousands of girls without even trying.

Its so depressing, really.
>>
I just don't even bother with apps like this it's just a bunch of bull shit. Any girl who uses apps like this is a hoe/attention seeking bitch. I've fucked a lot of girls with these apps but I would never date them. And I dont get why other dudes would ether. Why would you make a relationship with a slut? You are not winning you are selling your self short.
>>
>>743094622
>>
>>743103439
Well most ppl meet women through their social circles, so what do you do if you move alot and don't have any social circles? Usually the only answer is dating apps, unless you want to be alone the entire time, which most ppl don't.

And going to clubs by yourself is always uncomfortable and awkward, so again dating apps are usually the only option
>>
Craigslist if you don't want to have to talk to girls about anything except sex.
>>
>>743094472
>>743095044
>>743097033
>>743098876
> Tinder
All the girls' profiles say they're looking for something serious and don't contact for ons. That's bullshit, right?
But I mean it's such obvious bullshit on Tinder why do they even bother writing it?
>>
>>743093638
Adoptuskids.org
>>
>>743104421
just contact them anyway, fuck the, then never call them again. all gives give it up once they get drunk
>>
>>743103608
Thats a long time. I would have given up by that point.
>>
>>743102198
forget about them

do you.
>>
i can get matches, but the attractive ones don't ever reply, i dont know what to do
>>
>>743093638
Craigslist, had 7 hook ups. 18 yo who wanted to cheat was the best. She wanted me to fuck her on his couch while he was away.

The con of cl is that for every real human there is 100 bots. Best thing to do is post in your ad "message me the answer to 11+9 so i know you are real".
>>
I got my dick sucked for free on Craigslist today, so I dunno
>>
>>743106326
You know everyone who is a bot regardless because they all ask you to email them at a different gmail and all speak the same way. Real ones actually comment on what you said or just post a pic of themselves and say they want to meet.
>>
>>743106507
By a guy?
>>
>>743106837
I dunno. Probably. It was a gloryhole
>>
>>743106915
Gay.
>>
Xvideos duh
>>
Bumble

It's just Tinder but without a lot of the bullshit.
It's what women use to find guys they want to fuck.
>>
File: gQDpkrY.jpg (49KB, 492x335px) Image search: [Google]
gQDpkrY.jpg
49KB, 492x335px
Tinder by far. Craigslist is for paying $200 for HUV/AIDS. PoF won't get you laid at all. I'm a fat fuck and was dropping loads wherever I god damn please within a week with tinder. Shit's cash yo.
>>
>>743104421
Just meet them, hang out with them once, then fuck them the second time
>>
>>743110829
This a million times. Don't try to fuck on the first meetup unless that's what it's all about. I think it's fun meeting new girls and dating and being charming as fuck and basically making them plan our marriage after the first date. Then get some awesome sex on the second date. Then ghost them hardcore
>>
>>743094622
It actually did take a few weeks to heat up, but then it was non stop. I barely ever swiped a girl who didn't swipe me back. And I'm tall and decent looking but nothing special by any means. If you can't get tinder to work for whatever you're looking for you're doing something wrong
>>
can't tinder, i have no facebook
>>
>>743106915
Fag
>>
>>743111464
Create a fake account. You don't have to use the fake account other than to create a tinder. Tinder is still a lame way to score. Go to a place that is packed with people like a mall, sports event, farmers markets, gym, stores you like, ext...
>>
>>743111464
you can, theres a new option for creating an account just with your phone number
>>
>>743112022
Terrible advice. Tinder is so much easier dude you don't have you worry about approach or anything you just spit some monopoly and get laid simple. Like I'm gonna buy 10 drinks for 10 girls irl and maybe fuck 2 of them ya dingus
>>
>make a tindr as a joke
>put nothing but bad pictures of me on it
>description is literally "I'm just here to laugh at ugly people don't like me I'm a cunt"
>do the like swipe on like five people then realise there aren't any ugly people on tindr
>four matches
literally just don't be ugly
>>
l
>>
>>743093638
Gonna sound weird but...
>Omegle
Yes I am serious. Dating apps feed girls a constant stream of validation. They get skinner box conditioned to be cunts seeking validation.
Omegle forces you to talk to who ever is on the other side. You can roll, but there is no guarentee the next person will be interesting or fun.
You also can't judge someone just by looking at you
>Chad thundercock may just be there to troll you and call you ugly
>Uggo mc faggot may be the most interesting you ever met
you don't know. I'm no chud, but I'm not chad thundercock either. I have a polarizing personalty where you either love or hate me. On Omegle I have done well multiple times. You will usually pull a bitches info like a skype or whatever and from there good chance if you play shit right you will get your dick wet.
>Don't count on local area instant gratification
>However if you maintain talking good chance the two of you can plan a trip together and fuck in a few weeks.
>>
had no luck with tinder been using an autolike app but most of my matches are chubsters, those that arnt rarely respond. Likely because theyve got better options waiting.

i just seem to attract the attentions of butterfaced indian girls and chubby women who weigh twice my own weight.
>>
>>743115479
masturbating to girls on the internet does not count as getting your dick wet
>>
>>743115642
I'm dead serious. If you are willing to make a 6 hour drive for a "weekend getaway" you will get laid. Then again maybe its just me.
>>
>>743115642
Bonus, you will actually know what they look like and not what a profile pic says. Not saying its perfect, but if you just need to get that dick wet, its a better option than dating sites.
>>
Sitting on five matches on tinder, which is odd cause I guttedy profile due to being cheated on with a gf I met on there, not actively looking for sex even, not sure what I should do with the matches either, one of them feels like a Phish though since they claim to be a cam girl, but they talk like a normal person.
>>
>>743115489
whats sad is even those chubby girls only look for 8/10 man and above, and they get what they want.
>>
>>743093638
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live
>>
>>743097466
some gay just catfished you to get your dick pix
>>
If you're actually wholesome and good guys, finding a girl is not difficult at all. Tinder and other shitty dating apps doesn't help you find proper girls either, it is just a place to get judged physically, so if you aren't a 10/10 there is no point.
>>
>>743098801
Maybe a lesbian in a relationship looking to have a baby?
>>
>>743116700
>chicks are only looking for 10/10s with giant penises and a gorillion dollars

Incel noticed
>>
>>743093638
4chan.org
>>
>>743106326
Yeah, craigslist definitely works but it's a horror show to sift through. I've done it a bunch, love it, but it's not always fast.
I use a throwaway e-mail and a burner phone so maybe i'm overdoing it but it works.

The best by far was meeting up with an older couple who wanted me to get head while he watched while drinking beer. Turned into her riding me and bending her over the bed, was almost an hour of on/off fucking. That was a lot more than I'm normally capable of but condoms help me last a long time.
I'm not even particularly good looking, just right place/right time i guess. I was there for work for a few days so wasn't expecting any meetups to actually pan out.

The bonus was they were actually pretty chill and nice, I'd hang out with them anyhow without the sex. He's actually even friends with me on steam now and we've played vermintide together a few times. Pretty surreal but cool.

(One thing to note if it even matters, but most of the MW4M posts on craigslist are either fake or a drug thing, so be aware of that. They replied to my posting instead of the other way around.)
>>
>>743117793
You missed the point faggot, if you need dating apps to find girls you're probably a shit in the first place.
>>
>>743119751
>They replied to my posting instead of the other way around.

I never reply to ads on the sex section of CL, no way to tell which ones are bots. Unless the woman has her phone number in the posting, in which case she's real, but a prostitute.
>>
>>743120038
I've had way more success making the posting rather than replying, but I'm guessing everyone's results will vary.
But yeah, a LOT of posts and the majority of w4m posts (at least in the sex section) will be spam or bots. That's why I'd use a throwaway email that you don't mind getting filled to the brim with garbage.
I know at least in my area hooker ads get taken down almost immediately but I suppose other areas may be different (i think it depends on vigilant whiteknights flagging posts but i could be wrong).
>>
>>743120341
>I've had way more success making the posting rather than replying,

The same. I've never met anyone from replying. Makes sense, one it's filled with bots and two, unlike when someone is answering to you, there's not a 100% chance that the person will like you and want to meet up if you reply.
>>
Only luck I've had was one girl responding to my craigslist add. She was in town for one night and was reasonably attractive. It was a complete stroke of luck that she randomly chose me from the millions that she picked. It was so sketchy and i was like 99% sure i was going to get robbed, but I met up at her hotel around midnight and we fucked. I've had zero luck with tinder/bumble but I guess i really never tried that hard lol
>>
File: 2016121695222446.jpg (227KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2016121695222446.jpg
227KB, 1600x1200px
>>743106326
I've also had 7 lays from CL. Fucked pic related the most before I got bored of her. Needless to say, don't expect quality most of the time.
>>
File: WP952014091095002.jpg (67KB, 673x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WP952014091095002.jpg
67KB, 673x1200px
>>743121722
Here's another, she had nice big tits anyway...
>>
>>743096409
Step 1: have a main chick.
>>
>>743122155
Looks decent. I fucked a woman that looked like her off craigslist while her husband was at work.
>>
>>743093933
Lold out loud
>>
>>743119886
Right, except for the fact that plenty of good looking, normal, well off people use them retard.
>>
I use clist and get lots of pussy off of it. Interestingly go for married women in the mw4m section for the most, if you are cool with guys watching or double teaming a woman. I get tons of responses on there. The regular w4m I get some hits but not many.

I would use tinder but I've run into too many people I know on tinder, so I like the anonymity that cl gives more. I've also used fetlife with success.
>>
>>743093796

as in bang the babysitter?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-23-23-45-35.png (688KB, 1182x741px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-23-23-45-35.png
688KB, 1182x741px
Seconding OP's question

I'm looking for a chick that would be willing to have a 3some with my wife. I've been lurking Craigslist, but all the people there seem shady as fuck or they're bots. My main fear of tinder is just meeting people I know and being recognized at work and drama ensuing. How does tinder work? Can guys find me on tinder or can only girls find me? I really want to meet a girl that'll be willing to have a threeway with mine, but I'm afraid all my options are fake or traps.
>>
>>743124338
You can choose who sees ya on tinder. Most couples i see on there for threeways don't have pictures of their faces. Expect a divorce soon though...
>>
>>743124530
Well she said that she's up for it, I know it's not gonna happen on the spot, so she's willing to get to know someone if I have them hang out. If she doesn't approve of the person, then it's a no go.
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (88KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
88KB, 1125x681px
>>743093638
Tinder is the best by far
>>
>>743124736
>Implying women know what the fuck they want.
I'm telling ya m8, you're playing a dangerous game. Godspeed though
>>
>>743124990
She did mention she wants to be drunk before the act though. Alright anon. What's the best way for me to execute this?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.