[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest green texts. Pic unrelated.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 29

File: ipman.jpg (4KB, 148x218px) Image search: [Google]
ipman.jpg
4KB, 148x218px
Incest green texts.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Is that Yip Man?
>>
>>742990239
yes
>>
thought i recognised him
>>
Ip man 4 coming in 2018, hyped as fuck
>>
go on op
>>
bump

anyone lucky enough to fuck their sister?
>>
>>742991411
OP here this is a IP man thread you fucking tard
>>
OP is a retard
>>
File: Shed_1.png (1MB, 5280x3424px) Image search: [Google]
Shed_1.png
1MB, 5280x3424px
>>
s
>>
>>742992126
very good story
kudos, anon
>>
yotu
>>
File: 1394073915574.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1394073915574.gif
1MB, 150x150px
Yip man looks like somebody who likes to finger boys anuses.
Just saying.
>>
x
>>
>>742992126
Best Story I've ever seen
>>
>>742992126
Nice one anon, thanks for sharing
>>
Posted on the last thread, but it 404d.

I fucked my sister when she was 12, I was 19. We had been fooling around for a few months though, before my bday. Went on for years. Questions?
>>
>>742995353

Yeah. Why didn't you green text, dipshit?
>>
>>742995495
I did, last year, dipshit.
>>
>>742995535
>but dis a green text thread
>>
>>742990037
just turned it under 2mb, from yesterday's long lasting thread
>>
>>742995353
green text first time
>>
>>742995646
Sorry

>I fucked my sister when she was 12, I was 19. We had been fooling around for a few months though, before my bday. Went on for years.

Better?

>>742996003
>first time
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1383x1589px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1383x1589px
>>742995930
Fug, file doesn't load from compiter
>>
>>742990544
No, it isn't
>>
Bumping this shit.
I've got a great story and I'm not gonna lose this thread before I finish.
>>
>>742992126
Where's the part when Karen gets banged?
>>
File: dans suit.jpg (209KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dans suit.jpg
209KB, 540x960px
bump
>>
>>742997578
Go on dude
>>
>>742998595
>>742997578
I hate 10 million page posts, but that's what this has become.
Here's how I accidentally fucked my sister the first time.
>One of them started out very modest, but became a college lesbian
>Clearly had a very active sex life, claimed to be bisexual
>She and I were always super close, talked about girls together, etc
>She graduates college and comes home for a year, I start going to community college
>I had a very inactive high school sex life, so I start trying to pick up girls at school
>Find out about Fetlife through a girl I've been chatting with and get signed up
>There's a decent sized local community of degenerates, most of them older, so young college guys are in good demand
>Become active, meet a few people, fuck a few people, do weird kinky shit with a few people
>One woman asks if I've been to an orgy, say no
>She says it's a good way to get pointers on my fucking since everyone is watching, and I need pointers (I was a virgin until a few months before, and she liked degradation)
>She says a friend of hers is hosting one, where they're basically tying up the girls and going at them
>Alright, fine, I'm down.
>>
>>742999239
>Next weekend, show up at this orgy expecting it to be weird
>And it isn't just weird, it's SUPER weird
>Woman who invited me brings me in, gives me a mask (It was green, so everyone called me Green)
>They've got a fucking potluck going (I saw the Always Sunny episode years later and nearly died) and up against the wall is a girl
>She's blindfolded, basically shackled to the wall, her legs are spread, and she has nothing else on
>Get told by lady friend that since I'm an orgy virgin, I get first go at the new 'pet' before everyone else fucks
>Decide, fuck it, she's the hottest one here by far
>Get fluffed by lady friend until I'm erect, condom goes on, and then go up to the 'pet' and just help myself right to her
>This whole time she's looking forward (not that she could see), I'm only looking at her ass to keep the pace going, while all of the rest of the attendees are hooting and hollering and eating
>The 'pet' is moaning and I'm going as good as I can (still mostly virginic, but with some experience, and the condom helped me keep in control)
>Manage to go for about five minutes before I finally cum
>I triumphantly pull out and head over to the potluck
>Eat some tasty meatballs while I revel in the fact that I had just had great sex with the most beautiful body I've yet seen, and it was all drama free!
>>
>>742995353
when you posting chapter 7
>>
>>742999413

>The host (who was actually handsome, let me pretext) asks me if I liked her, tells me I can use her more later
>He then hands me a pen and tells me to sign her
>I get over and write "GREEN WAS HERE" over her tramp stamp region
>She turns back and says "That was really good" in a very, very familiar voice
>Once I get a good view of her face, one not tinted in sexual haze, I recognize shit I should have noticed immediately
>Nose ring, freckles and the general shape I've seen all my life
>How the actual fuck did I not notice her?!
>Start to panic a bit, back away and go to get my things and get the fuck out before she finds out
>Lady who invited me catches me, asks if I'm ok
>Say that she was an ex girlfriend and now I feel awkward and have to go
>She doesn't look convinced, but I thank the host and get the fuck out
>Apparently Lady told my sister, since not 30 minutes later I get a call from her
>She starts it with "What the fuck just happened?!" in a panicked tone
>We talk for about an hour on the phone before agreeing to meet in person
>Luckily she heard me say it was an ex and asked Lady to show her pics to confirm
>Said "Yep, that's my ex" and then asked if she could be excused also
>We meet up, and it is tense.
>A lot of "Did you know it was me?" and "Would you if you had?" sort of questions
>We talk for what seems like hours before we finally cool down
>>
>>742999646
>She asks me for the fiftieth time if I meant to fuck her, but then asks "Would you do it again?" in a less concerned tone (though not overtly flirty)
>I joke about how her 'owner' said I get to use you whenever
>She throws a pillow at me and laughs, which is good to hear, but then goes quiet
>She finally says "Look, what's done is done. I like sex, you like sex, and we've both been having it with strangers. As long as we establish rules, it's just safer."
>So we promise to never tell anyone (lol sup guys), no kissing, and never think of it as a relationship change, just sexual release
>As such, no real names when we're mean to be together intimately
>I suggest Green and Pet, since she already has that name on her back
>She agrees, and since it was still early in the night we open up a bottle of wine to unwind and chat about how we got into that situation
>About an hour later, we break the no kissing rule
>Shortly after that, I write the word "again" underneath "Green was here"
>About an hour after that, I write "And here too" with an arrow pointing in her ass

So, in a nutshell, that's how I started fucking my sister instead of other older sluts.
That's probably our best story, since it was basically just a booty call system that we kept going for the next two years. We did plenty of other stuff, but that was the most exciting/interesting.
>>
>>742992126
I ain't reading that shit.
>>
>>743000179
It's not great. You're not missing out on much.
>>
>>742999880
Thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>742999880
why'd you stop
>>
>>743001463
I moved off for actual college, and we haven't lived nearby since.
So we both just moved on with our lives.
I have errands to run, but if this thread is still up I'll tell more. Something more sexual.
>>
>>743000179
>>743000996
fuck you both, Shed Anon has such a good story to tell, ungrateful bastards.
>>
>>742995353
Pics of her? No nudes.
>>
Hooked up with my GFs sister last month. Known her since she was 12 and she just turned 18 and thing got sexual quick
>>
>>743001933
> waiting 6 years
>>
>>742996261

Ahh, an excerpt from my memoirs I posted yesterday.

Too bad I'm still at work, and even worse that I've got other things that need doing tonight.

At the end of the thread, someone asked why I did not continue with my mom after that trip. To cut out the personal info, she's my mom, by best friend other than my wife, and the situation really leaves no space for it.

I haven't forgotten /b/, and you'll hear back from me sooner or later
>>
>>743002451
Hey, I'm the screengrabber, thanks for passing by. You asked what we wanted else to hear about before the 404, I wanted to know a bit more about your wife, the swapping and mostly if she roleplays as your sister/mom.
>>
>>742999880
if no one has ill cap this shit
>>
File: 1503445614168.jpg (76KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1503445614168.jpg
76KB, 960x956px
>be me, 15 at the time.
>mom asks me to do my laundry today
>few hours later, take my laundry basket to the basement
>next to the washes is a pair of my sister's dirty panties
>She's 19, 10/10 bombshell
>look around before picking them up and giving them a sniff
>diamonds.gif
>pocket them and do my laundry
>going back upstairs, walk past my mom's room
>catch a glimpse of her admiring her new boob job in the mirror
>38DD
>even more diamonds
>this is bad, must fap
>go to room, close my door and start to fap
>>
>>743003385
>pull the panties out and stiff them
>"Watcha got there, sport!" I hear my dad say behind me
>scared me so much I jumped and fell on my ass
>he steps out of my closet
>"put them on, anon"
>wha-"
>"put. them. on."
>I reluctantly put on the panties, still in shock as to what's going on
>>
screen cap for green and sis here ill cap more if any more is done today. Also has sisanon and travis part 4 been posted yet?
>>
>>743003138
I did to read later, but please do and spread the word
>>
File: Green and pet sis.png (126KB, 585x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Green and pet sis.png
126KB, 585x1400px
>>743003552
shit cap here
>>
>>743003562
ah well done now and atleast there multiple people in case its requested when one of us isnt in the thread
>>
>>743003503
>"Karen, Abigail, come quick!"
>My mom and sister rush in and start laughing at me
>My dad drops his pants, dives onto my bed and spreads his asscheeks with his hands. I can see his anus"
>"Son, it's time you joined in a little game we like to play as a family"
>mfw my sister kneels and starts licking his asshole
>my mom undoes her belt and whips out a cock even bigger than my dad's
>Dad starts sucking mom's dick
>>
>>743003692
>Sister pulls out even bigger dick, sticks it in my dad's ass
>with a mouth full of dick my dad looks at me
>"I want you to shit yourself in your sister's panties, son" "Go on now, shit your self"
>run out of the room and make a break for it
>Run out of the front door in a tee shirt and pink panties, my dick flopping out of the side
>my neighbor's dad, Mr. Thomas is standing in his front yard, fully dressed for the office, with his dick out. Just masturbating in the front lawn.
>Look to my left, realize that every dad in the culdesac is doing it too
>>
>>743003752
>except for the Kang-LaJohnson's house, as the only black family in the neighborhood they don't have a dad but their mom, L'watermellonika is standing in her yard next to hundreds of bicycles jacking a huge purple strapon
>"Wonderful weather we're havin- ahh aghh oh fuck" Mr. Thomas shouts, before he starts spraying his lawn with cum and screaming loudly
>I slowly back inside my house and hear loud moaning and grunting
>The ceiling is shaking and plates and pictures are falling off the shelves
>there's a deafening crash as my bedroom floor collapses into the living room, splattering two year old sister in her play pin
>without seeming to notice, my mom and sister are taking turns slapping my dad on the mouth with their cocks while he barks and hops on all fours like a dog. He's wearing a dog mask.
>call the police, it starts ringing
>suddenly silence
>my dad is right behind me, scissors in one hand and the cut phone line in the other
>He uses the phone cord to tie my hands behind my back and throws me down the stairs to the basement, knocking me unconscious
>>
>>743003792
>I come to with a headache. This must have all been a dream
>Open my eyes and try to stand up but my hands are bound.
>as my vision clears I see that the room is lit with hundreds of candles
>All of the dads in from the neighborhood are standing in a circle fully dressed but with their dicks hanging out, plus Ms. Kang-LaJohnson and her purple dildo-thing
>My older sister is spread out on the pool table on her back, and my mom is painting on her with some sort of liquid
>my dad is sitting in a lotus pose, levitating just above the floor, his eyes rolled back in his head so that just the whites are showing
>I struggle to my feet and walk toward the steps
>Mom is finger painting upside-down pentagrams on my sister's naked body using my other sister's skull as a palette and her blood for paint
>As I near the stairs, without moving or looking at me my dad says in a voice that is not his own, "seize him"
>Ms. Kang-LaJohnson and my friend Jeff's dad, Mr. Mattews, pick me up by my arms and sit me on the couch
>>
>>743003827
>Ms. Kang-LaJohnson uses her EBT card to sever the cord, and sits down next to me. Mr. Mattews sits to my left.
>Having completed her task, mom chucks my younger sisters skull which smears the wall with blood when it banks off and lands with a clink in the trashcan
>"Swish" say's Ms Kang-LaJohnson in a strangely deep voice
>Everyone in the room holds out their hands and begins chanting something I don't understand
>Abigail begins to slowly levitate above the pool table, her massive dick becoming fully erect
>she pushes her stomach out, her hands stretched out above her head as her body begins to form an arch
>as she continues to stretch this way I can hear her bones snapping and popping. She is smiling wildly and her tongue is outstretched
>her head is now nearly touching her ass when there is a loud "pop!" as her spine shoots out of her stomach. spraying me and everyone else with blood
>she continues to contort until her penis finally reaches her mouth, and she starts to suck herself off hungrilly, while letting out several loud farts as she does so
>this goes on for about five minutes until finally, she gasps and a mix of blood and sperm bubble out of her mouth
>The chanting stops and her mangled body drops with a sudden thud. Her eyes are completely lifeless, her lips locked in an insane, cum-smeared smile
>>
>>743003912
>Dad pushes her corpse aside and it falls on the floor. Mr. Mattews gestures for me to get on the pool table.
>I stand up and hesitate momentarily before jumping over the back of the sofa and sprinting for the stairs
>Again I can hear my dad say "seize him" as I rush to make my escape. I hear a stampede of footsteps clambering up the stairs behind me.
>As I dash through the front door and onto the driveway, my friend Jeff and his mom, Mrs. Mattews are driving by
>They stop and tell me they're looking for Mr. Mattews, that he's been missing over an hour and I tell them we have to leave, NOW, and climb into the back seat
>Mrs. Mattews asks me to just hold on a second and tell her what's going on and why I have blood all over me and am wearing panties"
>I plead with her that I will explain but we have to go, now. Ms. Kang-LaJohnson, now halfway across the front lawn, unscrews her purple dildo from it's strap and chucks it at us
>the Dildo crashes through the window and caves in Mrs. Mattew's skull. She falls forward onto the horn and mashes the accelerator to the floor
>We pick up tremendous speed before hopping the curb, smashing Ms. Kang-LaJohnson's watermellon-shaped mailbox and plowing straight into her front stoop
>dazed, I brush broken glass off of myself and look in the front seat. The armrest from the porch chair that Ms. Kang-LaJohnson sits on literally 24-7 has impaled the passenger headrest, and Jeff's head is in several small pieces on the dash
>One of Mrs. Mattews blood-soaked tits shook free in the impact, and I covered her imploded head with my hand and added it to my spank bank
>I forced the bent and twisted door open and climbed from the wreckage. This had bought be a head start, and I needed to make it count. Now to find a phone.
>>
>>743003936
>climb over the smashed porch and car
>hear both Jeff and his mom farting and spurting shit, as people who have just died often do. It smells like anus
>The front door of the Kang-LaJohnson home is already open by a crack and the lights are out
>I push on it but it only gives a little. I push harder and it opens as literally hundreds of thousands of KFC buckets are crushed behind it
>I climb over the KFC trash and see a pre-paid cell phone on the coffee table next to a crack pipe and a plate of watermellon slices
>I'm almost to the phone when I realize I'm not alone. There are at least thirty welfare babies all staring silently from the unlit kitchen
>throw the plate of watermellon at them to distract them and run upstairs with the phone
>the upper floor is a two-foot deep ocean of swisher sweets wrappers
>wading through the trash I open the phone. Battery: 2%
>Go to dial 911, but when I press 9 it says "Quick Dialing: Dope Dealer"
>fuckfuckfuck.png
>"ay who dis nigga watchu callin me n shit fo' homie I got gunz n shit nigga I got baking soda n shit nigga"
>hear something rustling around beneath the blunt wrapppers.
>"Nigga watchu need nigga who dis?"
>Boost Mobile: Powering Off
>the wrappers rustle again
>my mom jumps up from out of the trash pit and her cock swings back and forth with a Dutch Master's wrap stuck to the tip
>>
>>743003988
>using some sort of jedi-penis bullshit she queefs through her dickhole and blows the door shut behind me, sending the blunt wrap flying into my mouth
>I start to choke and throw the phone at her
>The phone hits her in the right titty and her implant explodes
>the implant itself shoots out and hits me in the stomach, dislodging the wrapper from my lungs and forcing a loud, dirty fart out of my ass
>She picks in up and jams it back in her gaping tit wound and begins to walk towards me
>"Do you want to fuck mommy, anon? Do you want her to please you?"
>she is hovering over me now, her huge coke-can club of a dick dangling inches above my face
>I fall down and slowly backstroke through the garbage until I hit the closed door
>She pulls my sister's panties to the side and lets my dick and one and a half of my balls flop out
>"If you won't take mommy's dick, mommy's gonna have to take yours"
>>
>>743004027
>for some reason her remaining titty forces me to get hard against my will
>She places her hand on her neck and begins to pull
>the skin rips and her jaw snaps and cracks as she pulls off her own head and throws it out of the window
>She leans forward and rams my cock into her exposed throat hole, her remaining boobie flapping and slapping my ball sack
>Her neck hole starts making oddly satisfying suction noises as I drive my lil' thicky ball deep into her throat cavity
>I shout "mommy me make ballwater!" and ejaculate directly into her stomach
>some of it falls out of her deflated tit for some reason and slaps my balls
>I pop my boner out of her neck and that dumb ass thot slips lifeless beneath the waves of the blunt sea
>it's actually a beautiful sight. A tear falls from my eye, slides down my balls, mixes with neck-fluids blood, phlem, and semen before slipping beneath the waves
>>
>>743004054
>While I was neck-effing my mom, I failed to realize that the dad group and Ms. Kang-LaJohnson had formed a mob outside the house
>I ran out the front door and jumped on one of the stolen bikes in the front yard
>I had nearly outflanked the dad's when one of them thrust his semi-hard benis between the spokes of my front tire
>instantly the bike flipped forward and I was sent crashing to the ground. Once again, I blacked out
>I woke up wedged in a pitched black space with no light. It smelled unbearable and felt like some sort of wet bag I had been stuffed in.
>I struggled to reach in my pocket and fish out a lighter, but before I could I began to move
>I saw a light for a moment, then again, and I was squeezed tightly before falling out into blinding light
>I rubbed my eyes and looked up and my dad's horrifically stretched anus. He had stored me in his asshole.
>>
>>743003656
Just like I did with>>742996261
>>
>>743004085
>All the neighborhood dads surrounded me, their dicks out and fully erect
>I began to levitate and spin clockwise, my face slapping each dick in the circle as I went around
>I began to spin faster and faster, being smacked on the tongue by over 200 dicks per minute
>one by one they started blasting their yoghurt, and seminal fluids were slung all over the room (and down my throat)
>when they had all made their sour cream, I began to contort slowly
>I knew full well what was coming
>I felt nothing as my spine and ribs popped and the flesh of my back tore
>I could see my dong now, growing closer to my mouth. I opened wide and started sucking that fucker like it was my fucking job
>I pictured Mrs. Mattews fine as titty in the car earlier and farted a loud BRAAAP as I flooded my sinuses with sloppy globs of mayonnaise
>and then all was dark. The end.
>>
This is all fake
>>
Waiting for another good green text, then i'll be satisfied
>>
>>743004758
no this really happened read the story faggot
>>
>>742999575
Shit. Working on it. I'm writing other stuff, and I've had to start juggling.

>>743001899
Now Anon, you know better than that.
>>
>sister
>mother
>me
>12 going on 82
>we done dem ting
>>
>>742999880
>>742999880
def an interesting story
>>
>>742995353
Is that you column?
>>
>>742990037
>tfw chi sao'd my sister
>gave her the clenched fist
>she shover my Qi up her meridian
>did the "Little Path" on her
>>
>>743004112
screengrabed, I'll read later too
>>
>>743004112
Then who wrote the fucking greentext?
A bit of a plothole isnt it? 3/10
>>
>>743004102
yeah exactly. only started actually capping and saving caps recently as i realised the new ones don't get uploaded to the google drive
>>
>>743006305
Maybe. You faggot.
>>
>>743005072
<is this a good greentext story
>>
>>743006336
It's 11:14pm here, I'll assemble those from work

>>743006527
A good story is the one reposted for others enjoyment
>>
>>743006788
yeah actually find it fun posting stories for others and just general conversing after years of being a lurkfag, watching these threads but never contributing
>>
File: 1500871129348.jpg (66KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
1500871129348.jpg
66KB, 676x875px
>>743006407
that's the whole shamalan twist you ass, there's gonna be a sequel. It never said I actually ded'd
>>
>>743007123
i like wincest but can't contribute, so here it is.
>>
>>743007207
eh. i have stories but its just rubbing and one very bad hj at a young age with even younger cousins. like 3 occasions like could be summed up in ten line posts each, so not really worth it
>>
>>743007323
I wrote incest fantasy that I post in Literotica, but the anonymity and lack of rules for underage stories makes it better in /b/
Eurofag of to bed, see y'all
>>
>>743007678
see yah
>>
>>743004112
Brilliant. Multiple kekgasmed.
>>
>>743004112
I read it all holy fuck i was laughing loud as fuck on the quiet car of the train
>>
>>743002451
thanks for sharing those memories, i had a trip to europe with my mom ages ago but nothing like yours
how old was she when you had sex ? do you ever miss having sex with her ?
>>
>>743008349
that's what I like to hear
>>
>>743006305
you got columnfags story? i read it a while ago and didnt download it, need that shit.
>>
>>743004112
jesus h christ. what were you on when writing this especially if this was on the fly
>>
>>743002946

Let me get this before 404

Wife does roleplay occasionally as my sis or a cousin, but not with the same personality.

As for my other roleplay experiences, depending on the age you make the fit based on the people. It's kind of funny for me to read incest stories bc there's a gap between stories and roleplay; Iknow more women that if they did that scene would be the mom looking to relive her younger days, not a femdom setup or a maledom/consentual non-consent one.

Incest play is not my main thing. I do potentially have a new partner that is only 19 (I'm pushing 30) that wants a abusive dad setup, but that may not happen. She really was raped repeatedly by her father & stepdad, and replaying that as part of the healing process would be very hard on both of us. The upside is she's super petite and adoreable, still looks 14-15 if she doesn't dress up, and is a natural sub despite the rape.

Fun & games is all fun & games until you realize there could have been some very sick stuff in a person's life that made the fun possible
>>
>>743009470
im an alcoholic, i was on the the second or third day of severe withdrawals but otherwise sober. Waiting for my current bender to end to write the sequel
>>
hot
>>
Is incest wrong?
>>
>>743008763
Tinyurl com/allthewincest

The greentext stuff is there somewhere. He made a decision art account where he posts now.

Legacyofcolumn.deviantart.com
>>
>>743012108
How can it be wrong if it feels so damn right?
>>
Thats true but I feel acting on it can ruin relationships and its highly illegal right?
>>
>>743012108
only if its abuse/rape shit. thats what the general population hears abut it as the victims are the only ones who talk about as the actual relatives in love cant reveal that they're related because everyone will reckon the guy is an abuser
>>
Yeah thats also true but i am talking about consensual incest. Is it wrong? And can you get in huge trpuble for it?
>>
>>743012313
eh depends on the country or state if youre american as some have it outright banned whilst others allow cousins/2nd cousin marriages. also only ruins relationships if its one person usually the guy just out of nowhere trying to go for the pussy like an attacker
>>
>>743012609
what i said here >>743012609
also its only wrong if you and whoever you want to be with think its wrong. its unlikely to happen if nothing happend between you when you were young or you werent around each other through puberty/ most of your lives so that it creates the feeling of not being related
>>
>>743012313
sure, of course instances of abuse are terrible among relatives just as they are among perfect strangers. But what about when two willing individuals who are over the age of 18 and mutually interested in one another engage in sexual activities. Is it wrong? Legally sure but so is weed and buying an xbox from a friend without paying sales tax. But ethically, morally, is it wrong?
>>
Thats true its illegal where i am from but can people who commit consensual incest still have gorlfriends and get girls?
>>
>>743012821
what this guy is saying. morals are held by individuals so its the morals of the person that decide it, some shame you because of their morals some will applaude you
>>
Oh i understand what you guys are saying. I actually agree. It makes sense to me now my bad.
>>
>>743012609
you can but i depends on how close the relative is
siblings or parents could get you in jail
cousins you could get away with it depending on the state
in my family there are a couple of cousins who had to wait until their parents death to get in a relationship,and they waited over 30 years
>>
>>743004085

That's such bullshit. You didn't have a lighter in your pocket. When you lie you gotta keep it SIMPLE. You ruined the whole believable factor.
>>
>>743012898
ofcourse they can, most stories written here real or fake and with them not staying together as they drift apart and meet new people.

i for instance had some light incest rubbing and a hj of a cousin which caused me to like loli and slight pedo tendencies i dont act on at all but i still have normal relationships
>>
>>743013024
yeah, opening yourself to actually seeing the others opinions instead of autistic screeching is whats best you can understand but not partake yourself
>>
Yeah truuu its just i feel guilty for fantasies sometimes. Like its something hard to control like mom/son fantasies bevause of the porn on the internet these days which started that fantasy.
>>
>>743013045
you enormous faggot lol I nuked the believable factor way the fuck before that KEK
go jack off elsewhere, nigger
>>
>>743013272
fuck it have them but dont act on them if you know its not going to happen. you may be lucky and find on older woman open to mom/son ropleplay and you can see if you like it in real life as most fantasy's are great until recreated in reality as you cant control what you feel in real life like you can in your manufactured dreams
>>
Yeah I agree on that too. You guys are smart asf on this topic. Peace out i am going on a different thread.
>>
>>743013430

You aren't a very smart person.
>>
>>743013612
ask her. more likely fantasy's /dd'lg fetish becoming much larger in this generation. if you gf's sister did get fucked by her dad , your sister probably did unless they look nothing a like
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>742992126
wheres the next part??
>>
File: 1502124892091.png (391KB, 2630x2282px) Image search: [Google]
1502124892091.png
391KB, 2630x2282px
>>743014571
why were near thread limit and thread is prolly dead now, better to let this die and start a new one. read whats been posted. heres a cap of something random story for you
>>
>>743014772
no idea. some random anon has it im guessing but its not on the google drive so where fucked basically
>>
>>743015064
link to the Google drive plox?
>>
File: Zoe II.png (380KB, 1346x4448px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe II.png
380KB, 1346x4448px
>>
File: Zoe III.png (760KB, 1264x6543px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe III.png
760KB, 1264x6543px
>>
File: Zoe IV.png (470KB, 991x3918px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe IV.png
470KB, 991x3918px
>>
File: Zoe V.png (643KB, 1033x5436px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe V.png
643KB, 1033x5436px
>>
File: Zoe VI.png (945KB, 1642x9953px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe VI.png
945KB, 1642x9953px
>>
>>742999880
>>743001619
Green here. Since this thread is still up, as promised I'll give you guys a quickie follow up, and feel free to ask any questions. I haven't been on /b/ in like half a decade, so I didn't know they killed names. Tragic.

>A few months pass after the orgy incident, and Pet and I have been intimate maybe a dozen times since
>Most of the time I go over to her tiny apartment, since I live with our parents and she doesn't, or we meet and have sex in our mom's SUV (which, side note, I would not recommend, since you can't cum anywhere without making a mess)
>But a rare opportunity arises where our parents are going on a trip
>She comes over the night they're leaving, since "no point in letting a big house empty, right mom and dad?"
>Parents are packing up the car, I help, while she sits on the couch watching tv
>I'm so excited I almost break their bags throwing them into the car
>After an EXCRUCIATING couple of minutes, they finally leave, and I trot to my pet
>I sit on the side of the couch, giddy as a schoolgirl, and say "Hello, Pet."
>Her response: "Hey (actual name)."
>...Oh
>My heart sinks, since that's a clear code that there won't be any action
>She rolls her eyes in the way only a sibling can, and says "They JUST left, idiot. What if they forgot something?"
>OH. Right. Duh.
>Ten minutes pass, nothing
>Twenty minutes, I'm dying, but still nothing
>She turns off the tv, looks at my pathetic face, and says "Go grab us both drinks and meet me in the bath, ok Green?"
>HELL YEAH THAT'S OK!
>I mean, yeah. I'll meet you there.
>>
>>743016086
>I bolt to the kitchen and grab us both a beer and run to my parents' room with the huge bath
>She's already drawing the bath, in nothing but a robe, and as soon as it's done drops it to be in the nude
>Set the beers down, disrobe and get in, with her getting on top of me
>I'm rock hard, and she puts my cock right in between her thighs
>I go to initiate some loving, but she pulls away and says "Not until the beers are done."
>So instead she sits there and grinds, slowly drinking her beer, while I've been waiting what feels like forever
>Every time I touch her breasts or try to break our kissing rule, she says again "Not until I'm done drinking this"
>Finally, after several minutes of that, I grab the beers and chug them both (I hated beer at that point, but still)
>She smiles, saying "Good job, Green. I was wondering when I'd break you."
>She gets up, towels off, and proceeds to lay down on our parents' bed
>After all this teasing, I had had enough
>I take her, flip her on to her stomach, and proceed to fuck her mercilessly on the bed we were both conceived on
>It was the kind of fuck where I was leaving handprints on her ass, her legs were giving out, I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back so she had to break the kissing rule
>I then told her I was going to cum inside of her, but she told me no, put it on her back
>After all, she wanted to take another bath with me

>Two hours later, we relaxed on the couch and watched a movie until she fell asleep
>The next day, we had to wash our parents' sheets (and a lot else) which luckily they didn't question
>Unfortunately, we wouldn't get another weekend like that again for a long time.
>>
>>743015758
its not been updated in a long time but it has some of the greats on it. including a lot of the big ones that went unfinsihed or the creator has tuned/turning into a book.

http://bit dot ly /2w4MLUt
>>
>>743012609
When I started working in childcare I had to fill out forms swearing I never committed crimes against children or incest. I wonder if I said I fucked around with my cousins and sister when we were younger if I would have failed the background check
>>
>>743016250
why would they make you sign a form for no incest? is it if you get a kid that you have go there or some shit
>>
>>743009503
pics please anon
>>
>>743016117
what ages did you guys go upto you might have said earlier but its late,britfag, so im tired and cant be arsed to look. what was the nastiest shit you did with her and was she your best lay or was others better?
>>
>>743016117
>>743016706
i'll also add this to the screencap i made earlier and post that
>>
>>743016706
I was 19-21, she was 22-24.

We did wax play, which was nasty in the sense that it was gross and messy, but mostly stuck with rough sex, anal, and bondage.

And definitely others have been better. But there was a kink and an immediate closeness to it that made it great.
>>
>>743017014
never found wax play to be fun myself tried, the short second of pain didnt really do anything for me. bitch i was with loved it on her nipples though
>>
File: Green and pet sis.png (303KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Green and pet sis.png
303KB, 1500x1400px
>>743016781
here you go. might make a q&a part if it gets enough momentum and good questions and if im still awake
>>
>>743012108
Moralisticly: yes because it's destroys the stability and mechanics of elders and mentors for a strong family. And word always gets around, so add in bullying in schools and in the work place.

Scientifically: depends. Birth defects can ruin a child's life forever.

Sexually: depends. Trauma is real, no matter how heavily it's denied. When you eventually leave your relative(s) who have a serious impact on your sexual experience and habits, it places a toll on future relationships with other partners who are not related by blood.

I say don't. Then again I want to have a one night stand with my hot indian cousin
>>
>>743017354
guys isnt here anymore, he was just into a mom/son fantasy and wanted to ask questions on whether he should feel wrong or not
>>
>>743015998
Zoe's story pt 1, did I miss it or you forgot?
>>
File: Zoe I.png (517KB, 963x6464px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe I.png
517KB, 963x6464px
>>743018015
>>
>>743018323
Thanks!
>>
>>743012940
Meh. Actual morality is universal and based on consent. If you and your relative are able to consent and do so, it's moral. If either of you is unable to consent or choses not to, then it's immoral.
>>
>>743019246
There is no such thing as universal morality, you retard.
>>
>>743003552
Forgot about you all for awhile, sorry about that. IRL stuff. :(
Typing it up.
>>
>>743019767
lol it's alright was actually confused for a good second then. i completely forgot that i mentioned you
>>
>>743019246
not really morality is made from religions and culture as all cultures had or have a religions that most of there morals are drawn from even if you dont believe in the religion, the religion is so ingrained on your culture that you are taught them growing up and every culture is different to some degree so its not universal. even when you get them instilled it doesn't mean that you with follow them as shown with murder and rape and theft and other things that area part of peoples morals not everyone follows the exact set of morals
>>
>>743004112
>>
File: 1503028323498.jpg (57KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1503028323498.jpg
57KB, 300x220px
>>
>>743020645
hello spidey, why are you here? did you some granny porn and want to fuck aunt may now or is some of that spidercest comic thatve you've seen and now you want a female clone to re-create that
>>
File: 1497391400901.png (218KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497391400901.png
218KB, 536x400px
>>743020887
>>
File: 1503027548045.jpg (77KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
1503027548045.jpg
77KB, 700x519px
>>743021026
>>
>>743021026
i am i didn't know spiders had super boners
>>
File: 1497391296874.jpg (141KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497391296874.jpg
141KB, 720x540px
>>743021390
>>
my younger sister made me watch her fuck two of my friends
>>
>>743021497
did you ever fuck her?
or did you let yourself get fully cucked?
>>
File: 1503030351309.jpg (33KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1503030351309.jpg
33KB, 500x357px
>>743021497
>>
>>743021589
never. only wished I could. she caught me spying and fapping to her a lot. then once she was on a morning after party with me and my two friends. she started teasing me about all that in front of them (they never heard about that before) and also teasing them by showing her big tight ass and twerking. they started openly talking how they would both fuck her. I started rebelling but I got overpowered and tied up (mostly by her alone, she's real strong - at least stronger than me). they were both into it as we were all quite wasted. and then it started, went real fucking rough. can go in detail if you want to
>>
>>743021497
id have thrown one off and fucked that bitch put her in her place. howd does she make you watch unless you say it like that because it gets you hard and youre actually a cuckold, a real one, not the derogatory cuck
>>
>>743022007
you sound like a bitch honestly, id have put her in her place with a punch or cunt punt
>>
>>743019767

>Abigail is busted
>Soon forgotten / almost always off to see her baby daddy
>Travis and I are in the clear, he's all mine again
>Parents are a bit scandalized though
>they're on high alert
>mom grilling me every day about where I go / who I hang out with / are there any boys / etc
>nope, I basically just go to school, come straight home, and hang around the house playing The Sims 2 on Travis' old computer
>more importantly, my odometer on the '95 Corolla they bought me confirms my story
>oh mom, if only you knew
>dad kinda takes the back seat
>remember this is the guy whose lecture to a 15 year old Travis on porn sounded more like advice than punishment
>either way, I have my sweet, loving brother and he has his little Sisanon
>he wants to start experimenting
>has been looking at fetish sites online
>most importantly, he turned 18 last week (this is just less than 2 years after Abigail)
>up to this point the most risque thing we've done is grope each other under the table at a restaurant booth together
>the waiter MAY have seen, did not comment
>other incidents include having sex in the back yard, on Mom + Dad's bed, and on the couch in the living room
>fuck yeah for them trusting us as not children anymore
>but now Travis is 18
>we can go to a sex shop now
>he has to go to college in 4 months, so we're gonna make the most of it
>closest is Bedtyme Stories
>I'm scared as fuck
>they're totally gonna ask for my ID
>I'm 16
>walk in
>walls lined with dildos, adult DVDs, kink stuff, etc
>I swear to god I've never felt my face burn that hot
>you'd think I'd be fine what with being in a steady, sexual relationship but NOOOOO
>we had no fucking clue how expensive some of the stuff would be though
>we came with like $80
>clerk has what we'd call Tumblr hair these days
>"First time?" she says, smiling
>we nod
>she doesn't even check our IDs
>spend the whole visit nervous af that she's gonna ask for them
>only Travis has to, and only when we check out and pay
>>
>>743022029
I found it hot to some degree, would even calmly accept if I could join or at least fap. but she took it real hardcore, really went into some nasty shit. teased a lot, had complete control. did like it a bit, but in that state and then it was by far too much
>>743022163
I am actually, especially towards her. she's better than me in every segment. smarts, looks and strength
>>
File: 1498764364806.jpg (58KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498764364806.jpg
58KB, 500x281px
>>742992126
>>
>>743023306
Mobile shitter detected
>>
>>743022472
that sex shop shit, just kek
>>
>>743022525
just different strokes for different folks, i wouldnt stand for that shit at all dunno maybe because in my generation of my family im the oldest so ive just grown up not putting up with shit knowing im older and also being the only male, i know i could fuck em if they try shit.

also im both of the replies you sent so this is a reply to both comments
>>
>>743023306
are you a trad fucking zoom in even with a phone you can do that although it would be annoying because of the long line greentext style
>>
>>743022472

>"The hunt was good, the gods are pleased" was Dad's - and Trevor's after him - catchphrase any time they blew a lot of money on groceries or hardware
>our haul:
>my first toy, a Velvet Touch Vibrator which is STILL FUCKING ON SALE AT THEIR WEBSITE I JUST CHECKED
>his first toy, which is really just OUR toy - one of those horse tail whips with like 20-something soft leather strings
>and then of course that very night the parents drag us out to dinner, etc
>I had literally just got done hiding my new prize - not where you think, that comes later! - when Mom knocks
>when she leaves, having given me orders to get ready, Travis comes in
>Travis just bought his little whip thing
>Travis is feeling much more dominant than usual
>"Put it in."
>what, right now? We're about to go out to dinner, there's no fucking time for that
>do you expect me to keep it in the whole time?
>do you have any idea what happens if we get caught?
>I can't do it.
>I won't do it!
>"Yes, Travis."
>so we head out to El Something-or-other-en-espanol
>with a plastic rod in my vagina
>>
>>743024015
yeah, depends on everything. but she was always better than me and used that to be dominant. and also now she's super hot and spends her all free time at the gym where and is real strong and has a perfect body. became a shameless slut with the process though. and still dominant in everything
>>
>>743024693
you ever tried being the dominant one with her a payback style thing for forcing you to watch like catching her by surprise and tying her up, no sex just showing her you won't always be under her thumb. also hit the gym show her you can be a man
>>
>>743019377
>>743020377

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that some chuckleheads still think that morality is dictated from a ficticious book written by dead semites and a gynophobic Roman, or the oral tradition of people who had to learn how to write from the shit-sitting herbivores they conquored.

Consent as the basis for moral behavior is pretty much bulllet-proof. I'd love to spend a couple of hours debating it with you, but I really just came here for the fap material and can't be arsed to waste the time.
>>
>>743025215
not everything requires consent though, you don't want to debate thats fine its 2am and im not going to be able to keep up in a debate
>>
>>743025426
Anything that doesn't require consent (i.e. fapping) is automatically moral. How do you violate your own consent?
>>
>>743025626
well i wasn't talking of in just terms of sex, i was being much broader. also come one i dont want to argue you dont lets just wait for the next part of sisanon
>>
>>743026213
agreed
>>
>>743024484
Still alive? OK.

>sit there in the booth
>would rather be literally anywhere else
>parents note how quiet I am tonight
>we should be celebrating, Travis just got accepted to UT Knoxville
>this is so far above and beyond anything I've done before
>but Travis is in charge
>leans over after they take our order
>"Turn it on."
>still have no idea where / when he got that kind of tone
>not entirely sure it wasn't just me being submissive
>maybe some combination of that stuff
>excuse myself
>come back with it buzzing on low
>oh my god how can they NOT HEAR IT
>nobody seems to notice
>can't focus on conversation, make small talk at best
>fortunately the food comes before I do
>smirk_emoji.jpg
> ^^^ not my reaction at the time, but
>in any case, manage to mask orgasm with food
>fucking TRAVIS asks if I'm OK, is it too spicy, etc, fusses over me
>just, really?
>here's the thing - I was wearing kinda skimpy panties. Lace, thin, narrow... not exactly the best way to keep a vibrator in your puss.
>it lasts all the way up to when we all get up to leave
>don't know how, must have shifted the wrong way
>it plops right out
>maybe some waitress / waiter found it later, I have no idea, it's not like I could go back and check
>but SOMEONE must have found it
>never went back to check
>$25 vibrator, gone.
>>
what is the start of this story?

anyone have caps?
>>
>>743028024
meant for
>>743027555
>>
>>743027555
was you wearing a skirt or something coming out of you yeah i get but how does it come out of your clothes
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 1.png (279KB, 1064x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 1.png
279KB, 1064x2100px
>>743028066
i got you dude, theres 3 parts before this.
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 2.png (157KB, 809x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 2.png
157KB, 809x2000px
>>743028066
>>743028352
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 3.png (130KB, 995x1586px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 3.png
130KB, 995x1586px
>>743028066
>>743028352
>>743028407
also do you know if the previously posted shed did it have more than that one cap.

.fucking captcha: windows every box but one was windows
>>
>>743028066
i'll post the cap for part 4 as will unless the reply cap is hit or thread dies
>>
>>743028024
>>743028066
I'm so sorry, people keep capping my stories and I keep not downloading them because I'm at work. I'm sorry! :(

>>743028215
Yes, sorry, it was a dress actually. In my family you don't go out to dinner at a sit-down restaurant in clothes you wouldn't wear to church.

>>743027555
Aftermath:
>it took me about 4 more visits to go to a sex store without blushing
>it really feels like we were still only just getting into kinky stuff when Travis went off to college
>we stayed together, sometimes masturbated on the phone, but gradually drifted apart
>killing blow was when I went off to GA Tech, we'd visit occasionally but rarely had time
>he's married now, I'm dating a guy who reminds me of him - and that guy's girlfriend too
>Travis and I still get together and fuck like rabbits whenever we can, but we've definitely moved on
>>
File: Travis and his sis part 4.png (188KB, 1000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Travis and his sis part 4.png
188KB, 1000x1750px
>>743029140
it was a fun tale, actually ended much sooner than expected, guess i was spoilt with column,tasha's bro and robs wild story. but its nice to actually know what happend. i hope you stick around and anything else you think would be fun to post you do post.

>these fucking captchas man
>>
File: ffxiv_07302017_133748.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07302017_133748.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>743030229
I might, I had a lot of fun posting it, and I glossed over a few incidents with the months in between.

Anyway, we've both got stable schedules though, and we both play FFXIV together a lot, just, the spark isn't there, it's like I said, we've moved on.
>>
Fireplace anal anon here. You may remember me from several of these threads in which I told the gripping tale of getting in my cousins pants.

Every time I get excited by one of these threads it motivates me to write a little more. This time I added an epilogue. Enjoy I hope. Let me know

pastebin com /dSS4SZhY
>>
>>743030686
ah thats nice to hear. yeah you've moved on and have reverted to the classcial sibling roles.

also fucking got ffXV bout 5 hours in and i dropped that shit for persona re-plays and ffX. dont even know why its not that bad ff real time combat feels so weird.

you have good looking healer (not sure) going on
>>
>>743031383
is this the complete things as ive never heard of you, but do look forward too a new tale
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
SOMEONE GIVE ME PICTURES

PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN
>>
>>743031620

its a complete story yea. I havent been here a ton tbh but Ive posted the story in these threads probably about 5 or 6 times.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.