[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all you little girls whining about how rick and morty sucks now

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 56

File: hgh.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
all you little girls whining about how rick and morty sucks now for whatever reason, please kill yourself

season 3 is great, the most miserable among you are those that think that hiring women writers somehow degraded the quality of the show

you should seriously consider ending your life
>>
I didn't even know about the writers. I've been snatching it episode to episode from YouTube. And realized this season just isn't the same. It's watchable. Enjoyable. But I think only in that I'm invested in the characters. Not because of the storyline.

Also: go duck yourself, virgin.
>>
>>742987426
walking holes ruin everything they touch
you will be lucky if you get another season, enjoy your pandering
>>
>>742987627

oh yeah why the fuck dont they just keep putting out the same shit over and over again, fuck new fuck different fuck you
>>
>>742987637

why would they stop? it's not women's fault that you cant get pussy or any female attention
>>
>>742987426
fuck yeah this show is good shit suck the kiddies that think they run the show
>>
>>742987426
It did. Pickle Rick. Really pickle Rick?
>>
The latest episode was actually hilarious; close to season 1 content. The rest of the episodes this season were basically ass.
>>
>>742988092

IT IS FUCKING FUNNY
>>
>>742988176

die
>>
I like it.
>>
Women ruin everything...
>>
>>742987426
Lazy bait is lazy. People realized the season sucked long before any mention of the new writers. It is quite obvious where the writers change though. Look at the most recent episode: rick and jerry stuff vs. The family stuff. Its very obvious that the creators are making the rick parts, and now the family (i.e. "morty" parts) are written by people who werent there the past 2 seasons. Rick and Morty has done emotion in the past, and done it well. Look at the Flu episode. Or the Unity episode. This new shit cant measure up.
>>
>>742987426
it did though
rick and morty is dark because the multiverse is a strange and uncaring place
not because two completely replaceable people decided to break up
that's the kind of bullshit only a woman can think is compelling
>>
>>742987426
Somebody's salty their show sucks now.

It was alright but the cancerous fanbase ruined it well before the writers could.
>>
>>742988092
I didn't actually mind that premise
it's like they thought
"okay, let's come up with something really stupid and see if we can actually make it fucking awesome"
I think it turned out pretty well
>>
>>742988267

it's not women's fault that you're 30 and a kissless hugless virgn
>>
>>742988296

your point exactly being WHAT?
>>
>>742988320

yeah well prick guess what when watching the show its only YOU and the fucking SHOW not YOU the fucking FANS and then the SHOW

god, i wanna fistfight you self righteous virgin assholes
>>
>>742987426
My only complain really is that they are trying to be memeable.
>>
>>742988631
My point being the new writers, no matter who they are, are not up to snuff.

Also there's been maybe one episode this whole season that was about rick and morty going on an adventure, and even that was just Rick blacking out and setting up Saw. But Morty was just calm and easily handled everything without issue. No conflict, no broken legs, no imminent danger for either party
>>
>>742988808

they were always memeable, and they dont even have to try ??
>>
Lol why are people getting so pissy and callin mugs kissless virgins because the show sucks? Theres other shows and hopefully the creators will figure out they need to get back to the roots
>>
>>742988882
I know, but it felt more natural. The whole Pickle Rick struck me as trying too hard.
>>
>>742987827
>>742987426
your very-much-the-female-writers is showing.
>>
It has become a film parody show for some reason. The interest in the series came from exploring the universe and all the weird aliens and characters which went with that, and less about the actual plot.
>>
File: 1503435774048.jpg (174KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
1503435774048.jpg
174KB, 1200x808px
So we wait more than a year and a half and this is what we get.

No Mr. Poopybutthole! (Man humor)

Suddenly Rick is being controlled by Beth AND a female counselor.

Rick suddenly seems to prefer the company of Summer instead of Morty on his adventure.
ALL Out of character for Rick

Beth has demonstrated the love for Jerry numerous time in multiple episodes. Suddenly she hate Jerry and enjoys Rick Fucking with him. Suddenly she's a count!

Very out of character for Beth!

Its a different show.
Obviously anti men.
I'm no longer interested in liberal bull shit propaganda, and since that leaking into the show, I'm done with it.
Proly its last season anyway.
>>
I'm going to keep watching it because I enjoy it. I don't care how other people feel about it if I like it, so why do you give a fuck OP?
>>
>>742988631
did you even read his fucking comment?
>>
>>742989872
Yeah, but is it really the same quality as it was before? It must gnaw away at you slightly. To wait all this time for the new series and it's a bit of a let down?
>>
Season 3 is not the original Rick and Morty, it feels like the writers are putting to much effort into it! Its fucking weird but thats why the first 2 seasons where great
>>
>>742987426
my general view on it is this:
I've watched both season 1 and 2 and they were fun and all, then I got to season 3 and it was just lacking something.
It seemed like all rick wants to do this season is be a nihilistic, little whiny bitch, who has to act even edgier than before just to get "muh teenage angst" point across.
in short, the female writers are ruining this entire fucking show based on their emotional handling of FUCKING ANYTHING that doesnt have to do with something they genuinely like, which isnt A LOT when it comes to women.
that being said, these roastie whores are going to absolutely degrade the quality of this show entirely.
it was painfully obvious in the first few episodes of season 3 that this show is losing quality fast.
TL;DR the new writers are definitely fucking smelly whores that do not care about the shows integrity, but rather their own whimsical thoughts and emotions that get projected into the episodic creation of season 3.
I just cant stand how rick fucking bitches, and moans, and gets WAY more nihilistic than he was before.
it's like hes a pussy now or something.
morty has more balls than rick now.
and i think that's what the women want to see tbh.
>>
>>742988267
Not everything, they are quite busy on many other fronts as well. Pic related
>>
Rick and morty has always been crap. Taking the most horrible aspects of life and making that all that exists in an infinate universe. Yes the universe is indifferent to our existance, but why does that matter? Meaning in life is subject to our goals and aspirations and rick and mortys "nothing is unique" mentality is just deisnged to get fedoras hard over how much smarter thet are then everyone else.
>>
>>742987426
this show just plain fucking sucks, Brickleberry or Jeff and some Aliens is 10 times funnier,
>>
File: IMG_0162.png (91KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.png
91KB, 1200x1200px
>>742988092
Yes, pickle rick
This is what people are defending
>>
File: 1500955609089.png (167KB, 326x309px) Image search: [Google]
1500955609089.png
167KB, 326x309px
>>742988574
>being this new
>>
Written by women....
The idea alone is entertaining already.
>>
File: 1503003048444.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503003048444.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>>742990233
A non fan's opinion, how valuable....
>>
You fucks are just bitter you dont have
> muh special nerd show
anymore now that its mainstream
>>
>>742990753

I wouldnt exactly say that I am a non fan. I enjoy the show for its absurdist commedy, I just think it tries to hard to push meaning on the viewing. Also a lot of the jokes are kind of cheep and lazily constructed.

I do however think it is overhyped.
>>
File: 1493977354583.jpg (33KB, 513x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493977354583.jpg
33KB, 513x800px
>>742989872
OP wats the shoes creator to wake up and save their creation from being ruined by feminatzis.
They don't have much time.
Just a few more anti Rick / men show and it will be unsaveable.

I hope you boys are monitoring your fans comments. Start feeling your bitches back into line fast.
>>
>>742989560
It's always parodied movies. They just aren't being creative with it and expanding lore anymore.
>>
>>742987426
any of you watching this show at any point in time need to gtfo. choke yourself to death
>>
>>742990753
Also a good opinion, regardless of where it came from
This season has been disappointment after disappointment, the off-the-cuff humor has become filler, the character development has stalled any honest progress. It used to be filled with strange and new versions of the universe and adapting to those in an ingenious and humorous manner, now it's becoming an emotional balancing act centered around family problems and unnecessary gore to keep the tards interested
>>
>>742988296
>. People realized the season sucked long before any mention of the new writers
Thats funny, because the writing cast was announced before the new season premiered. So fuck you.
>>
>>742991169
Cool, but kindly respect the opinions of those who have invested in the actual characters that have now been altered emensly.
Basically the voices and images are the exact same, but the personalities are way off.

Agreed, the jokes are pretty much the same.
>>
>>742987426
Rick and Morty is good but it's done a Simpsons. The Simpsons used to make me laugh more than anything ever could. Eventually all the good writers left and now it's not funny at all. Same with Rick and Morty, they added a load of new writers and now it's just a diluted version of what it was the past two series. The women thing sure doesn't help as well because lets be honest.. if the funniest women is Sarah Silverman or that fat blonde pig whos name I can't remember then you're chronically unfunny as a sex.
>>
>>742991351
I can see that now that you mention it. I think I just ignored what you saw because it stopped investing so much of myself in the show after the second episode of season 3. At this point I was just watching to see if the characters returned to normal yet.
I'm going to give it one more ep.
>>
>>742987426
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1503473079606.jpg (28KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1503473079606.jpg
28KB, 303x311px
>>742988092
Lol, yea we need more refined humor like Mr. MEESEEKS! such a different and drastic take on their humor. Fuck me, right?
>>
Season 3 is at mostly on par with the worst of season 2. Even the episode written by Ryan Ridley was only okay and he only has one more episode out the upcoming 5 with his name on it.
>>
File: my_man.webm (329KB, 460x410px) Image search: [Google]
my_man.webm
329KB, 460x410px
>>742987426
>>
File: haters-Amy.jpg (120KB, 634x891px) Image search: [Google]
haters-Amy.jpg
120KB, 634x891px
>>742991822
>>
File: 1503434559200.webm (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503434559200.webm
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>742992026
Ok, here you go
>>
>>742987426

Episodes are great. But now it just looks like a generic show. The first two seasons were great because there was something between the characters and because each episode was a message. Now it just "oh let's go to this wtf place and shit happens, we resolve it, end".
I don't know how to describe this, but it just seems like the show doesn't want us to feel something or to learn something, it just tells us to watch and appreciate.
>>
File: 1501572974714.gif (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501572974714.gif
602KB, 1280x720px
>>742992026
I know "moar"

Ok
>>
>>742991546

IT might be unpopular, but I think it is actually the characters changing that make the show. Seeing them progress has been quite interesting. I think change is in the nature of the show.

Adult swim pride themselves with how they deconstruct media and I dont think that Rick and Morty is a show designed to stay the same. I think a lot of the key themes have focused on this.

I think the real trouble is the shock value, after a while the jokes get samey and what once shocked ultimatly becomes the norm. The show becomes dull. I think in order to stave this off the show needs to be constantly evolving and turning into something new.

So I think that the thing a lot of people hate about the show now, is actually one of the reasons I stuck through the first season.

Even with all this change, it doesnt matter. In an infinate ammount of parallel universes Beth and Jerry stayed together, or whatever and everything is the exact same as it was before this series. The writers could chose to just switch back over to that at any moment.

AS this is just my perception of the show I dont actually expect many people to agree with me and everyone is entitled to their own opinions... so I am going to go a bit further with mine.

I think the reason that a lot of people are hating on the new series is the fact that Rick appears to have lost some of his agency and control over the events. He could have been killed on the whirly, he turned into a pickle but still ended up at the meeting, he had to basically beg morty to come back home. Sure he set up a saw like event, but even in that rick had no control as he prepared it when he was drunk. After being a basic god the show has bought him down to being at the mercy of his families decisions. I can understand why the writers did this. I wouldnt be surprised if they are aware of this and have a plan to subvert it. But the real reason why I think that people are pissed off is because they identify with rick.
>>
>>742992580
Its all that, and a touch of (men are weak) sprinkeled in.
That's the part you are having trouble putting your finger on.
Go watch them again...you'll see.
>>
I always thought the show was shit. Its another cartoon pandering to adult babies with shitty, overdone humor that quickly runs dry but is written into every episode because babies need consistency or else they whine. Hence the hate for the show all of a sudden from people who used to enjoy it.

The fact that they went out of their way to hire women writers instead of looking for experience or quality speaks even more to the fact that the show was never "good" and the creators knew that so they used it as a soapbox for virtue signaling.

Before this, how often did you hear about a show or a games writers or creators? Barely ever because normal people don't invest so much interest in a show that they'd even care.
>>
>>742992636
Progress into chucks!
Yeah, stopped reading there.

If you have to convince people your show is great....then its not!
Get off of 4chan and fix your Fucking show!
>>
>Dont be sexist towards women
>OP literally opens up with a sexist line towards women

Pickle rick was a retarded episode even for rick and morty
>>
>>742988296
/thread
>>
>>742989560
This
>>
Ok I know the shows creators are monitoring.
As you can see there are people that have always hated your show, but added to that are many that once loved if going to the other side

Take creative control of your show or be a couple of cucks with no show next season. The fans won't wait much longer!
>>
>>742992992
The premise of that episode was to make Rick look stupid then weak when showing up to counseling despite his willingness not to then giving in to the counselor making him look even weaker.
It was the most anti-man Rick and Morty to date
>>
>>742989560
It had an Inception parody in season one. Thats not the issue.
>>
>>742992992
Think about the last time someone made Rick do something he didn't want to do.

That's right no one makes Rick do anything he doesn't want to do. Until this episode.
Ended up in counseling, and as a bonus had to give into the female counselor too!

Yup same ol' Rick.
>>
>>742991822
Anon is right! Give him some vodka
>>
>>742990233
You're so young..
>>
>>742988296
Honestly, agreed. The new season has its moments, but the emotional/family stuff in the previous seasons had a harder impact. Albeit, the season is still developing, so hopefully it'll get better.

Also, imo, I'd rather the writers developed more conspiracy type stuff (with evil morty, renegrade council of ricks/surviving members, exploring the universe, etc), with the family driven story arcs taking a backseat/shorter approach, opposed to what it is now.
>>
>>742991271
Anti show folk tryin to stir the pot. You're that femenist that sent herself fake rape/death threats
>>
>>742987426
I didn't know they hired female writers, that explains a lot. Still the first episode and the saw episodes were good.
>>
>>742993848
And this is why some of the fan base is turning. People found themselves identifying with Ricks supperior mentality. This series has seen rick appear to lose control over the events that happen around him and so the fanbase feels like they have too lost control.

I have seen people call the writters cucks. But who is the real cuck? the people making a fuckload off the show, or the people who at the mercy of a show that might not care and would fuck itself up to just to see how they react.

This could all be resolved instantly. Rick could just realise that he has lost control of them, say "fuck this" and go to a universe where he has yet to return to beth and the show can continue from there. Fuck, we could even see some things go through similar motions to the first series.

The show is written so anything can be solved with a new universe
>>
File: 1499022351637.jpg (77KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1499022351637.jpg
77KB, 680x814px
>>742992636
A lot do identify with Rick.
Making him into a total cuck will certainly broaden his appeal with that same audience.

I personally can't wait for the "pronoun episode"
I'm PRONOUN RICK!
>>
>>742991361
Fair enough. Let me change my statement: I, as well as a few others I am sure, was not aware of the writing change until after pickle rick. I said maybe next episode, maybe next one... by pickle rick, i knew something was up. Did a bit of research and learned of the new writers. Seems to link to me.
>>
>>742994654
In a show about absurdist commedy, with planets filled with nothing but asses and shit, it was a man becoming a pickle that was the tipping point?
>>
File: 1503338335146.jpg (76KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
1503338335146.jpg
76KB, 347x347px
>>742988316
Dude. They've been in divorce stage since the show began and now it bothers you?
>>
>>742994547
A cuck is a man that allows his woman to fuck other men while retaining the integrity of the relationship with the woman he'll bent on destroying said relationship.

Watching women destroy their relationship with Rick & Morty fan, while maintaining their employment relationship that is hell bent on its destruction.

Cuck seem pretty accurate in this case.
>>
>>742994469
No anon, fansa of the show are getting pissed
Its real
>>
>>742994547
Rick is the smartest man in the universe. Why would he ever have to move to a dumber universe. So that is a shit idea.
>>
>>742994819
no his character changing for no fucking reason was
>>
Still not better than south park
>>
>>742995378
Oh but there is a reason.

Feminism. Cuz Diversity = Great stuff
>>
>>742995080
A cuck is just anyone thats partner has sex with another. It has nothing to to with the integrity of the relationship.

People were with Rick and Morty for Ricks supperiority, now rick is being subverted his is inferior. The show is sleeping with other ideas.

The fans that are bitching are the cucks as the show, which was previously with them, is now off exploring other themes. The show could blink all these events away with a single portal, then the people who are hating will either laugh along or feel imasculated.

Those people are the Jerrys and Mortys of the world.
>>
>>742995637
Go suck a dick
>>
>>742995637
This is some pretty retarded shit right here
>>
>>742995378
Go watch too many cooks.

Rick and morty has always had a theme about deconstruction. Eventually it will start deconstructing itself. The first series was about establising the universe. The second series established continuity and character development. This series is seeing that pushed even further.

In the past we have seen how Rick reacts to problems, he abandons them. This time, for some reason Rick has not abandoned this universe. The show might eventually let us know why. But if you are fans, you are jumping ship too quickly.
>>
>>742995834
Get rid of that vagina and I will slurp.
>>
>>742987426
>If this show were made 10 years earlier
>Everyone wouldve sucked its dick

Sad but true
>>
Spoiler alert!

The show was never good.
>>
>>742987627
same, had no clue there were new writers involved, its all clear to me now, those fucking women ruined rick and morty
>>
>>742995637
Ok if your woman fucks another guy, you are a cuck only if you tolerate her behavior. If you kick her to the curb, you are not a cuck, you are a man that deal with a problem.

If the shows creators tolerate the women writers to continue fucking up the show, then they are basically engaging in cuck like behavior.
Trying to hold on to an obvious destructive relationship.
>>
No.I dont think season 3 sucks.I think the whole fucking overrated show sucks.squidbillies is far better.
>>
I don't like how Rick wasn't godlike in the latest few episodes and how he didn't always have 100% control. But I fucking love how RIcklike Morty has become
>>
File: 1503280149908.jpg (38KB, 1000x596px) Image search: [Google]
1503280149908.jpg
38KB, 1000x596px
>>742996009
Or the bitches want to take over

Which is the least likely of the 2 scenarios.
>>
Why is Rick afraid of being perceived as anti-semitic?
I don't buy it that a character like him would give a shit about superficial PC labels
If they wanted to illustrate that he isn't anti-semitic they could have pulled it off better I think
like someone calls him a ''bigot or something''
And then he explains he isn't in an unapologetic condescending arrogant but logical manner, you know?
>>
>>742996345
Shots fired
>>
>>742990753

>being a fan to anything

>>742994344

Clearly, You too.
>>
Shut up and post Morty shota pics
>>
>>742996009
I got 2 problems with that 1 lets face it a lot of people like rick because he's his own kind of asshole 2 its pretty weak to have him change literally at the end of a seemingly joke episode and pretty much for no reason other then a simple earth therapist, its not just he changed but also because it was shittaly done
>>
>>742996208
No matter your response, still a cuck.
I say that as somone who was in an open relationship for many years. Never did it effect our relationship because it was just a fun thing that we both did. Sometimes with eachother and extra people sometimes with just other people.

I dont understand this bullshit mentality around sleeping with other people, or why it is so readily used as an insult. I think it is because some people are so insecure about themselves that they have to hate on everything else in the world. Similar to how people are turning on Rick and Morty. It has something small going on in its creation and they feel uimmasculated and like a bunch of chickens start shouting "cuck"

What do I know, I just treat women like humans with their own desires and not something I just want to see kicked to the curb.
>>
>>742996370
Of course. Its all about the defeat of the patriarchy

YES RICK IS THE PATRIARCH OF THAT FAMILY.

Making any sense now?
>>
>>742996427
By the way, this is coming from someone that's part ashkenazi. I just find it so silly (not in a good way) that a guy who talks shit about so many things start acting so beta when his drunken rants about Israel are brought up
"I-i swear I-i'm not an antisemite wacist''
Like come on
It's Rick
Also, as a Jew, Israel's a shit hole.
>>
>>742996447
No I'm over 50 and this is the only show I even watch any more.

All other shows are Fucking propaganda, and now this one is too, and I'm pissed!
>>
>>742996384
Just watch the last clip of series 2. Poopy Butthole screaming at the audiance "what will happen next"

This show likes to fuck with its audiance. Hell, we just saw rick get jailed, get out and then take revenge on a galactic scale. If he doesnt get revenge, take control or jump ship. Then maybe the character has been truly altered. But I wouldnt be suprised if they do still suprise us.
>>
>>742996760
Maybe the joke was like a meta thing? If so, fair enough I guess
>>
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-women-behind-rick-mortys-third-season-1028204
>>
Hopefully they don't actually let the women have control, and just let them feel involved
But that sappy part when he was drunk is kind of concerning
>>
>>742996613
I'm speaking of destructive relationships in respect to this show and its creators.

Open marriages / relationships that are working and are not destructive to either party are something entirely diffetent, and cuck does not apply.

Why don't you start a separate thread on that? That would be great, thanks.
>>
>>742996916
And chicks want to destroy the patriarchy and that's what Rick is, but it could be that other thing you said.
>>
Well now no one is talking. Pretty short thread.
Pay attention writers. Not even talking about your show any more.
This is where you're headed!
>>
>>742987426
It sucks arse, way too long between episodes.
>>
>>742987426
the show used to funny
>>
>>742987426
the show used to be great now its meh
>>
>>742989763
Some good points her
Why did Morty fuck up that dude who broke his sister's heart? I mean, people get rejected, that's just life, but since she's a girl it's okay? Maybe Morty has just turned evil from all the fucked up things he's gone through, but he used to be a nice guy
But I noticed that Summer isn't really the butt of jokes anymore
Before she was just this gross stupid bitchy teenage girl (like how she gave them all pink eye) and now she is more like suppose to be portrayed as a respectable character
I loved when Rick explained how Jerry just wants people to feel bad for him though
>>
>>742997288
"One thing that really pisses me off is when people talk about how hiring writers should be a meritocracy," Gao said. "The people who say that have never ever thought about what that actually means and where that meritocracy comes from. Overwhelmingly, the person who is deciding who is the funniest is going to be a white guy, usually in his 30s or 40s who for sure grew up middle class or upper middle class. Someone like that is going to have very specific life experience and a specific sense of humor."
>>
>>742987426
women aren't fucking funny
they ruined it
fuck that show
>>
>>742991169
>I just think it tries to hard to push meaning on the viewing
This
>>
>>742997288
Wow. No wonder it fucking sucks 50% of the time.
>>
>>742998340
They really did. There's a few good parts, most likely the parts written by the original writers. Everything else is just the usual meh episode to episode shit that all shows end up being. I enjoyed the world changing each time, now it doesn't. Everything is back to the same at the end.
>>
>>742989763
Why must virgins always search for a hidden agenda behind every little thing?

I don't see rick being comtrolled, maybe a little by beth.

The relationship has been deteriorating since the first episode.

/tv/ is really bad for this shit.
>>
>>742998709
This. Fucking neckbeard faggots that are angry at all women because they lost the genetic lottery always have to shit on anything even remotely progressive.
>>
>>742998340
Nigger, you're not funny. I guess that means you're a woman.
>>
>>742998924
I actually think most of them didn't lose, just too fucking lazy to work at their fysique.

Hell, that's why i'm a bit chub.
>>
>>742998187
Summer also took on the Devil and won. Why didn't she just handle her own business (LIKE ALWAYS!)
>>
>>742997532
Right, cause you know sooooo many women and their motivations.

>virginity.exe
>>
>>742996905
Over 50 and watching cartoons.

>Trumpette detected.
>>
>>742998187
>Why did Morty fuck up that dude who broke his sister's heart? I mean, people get rejected, that's just life, but since she's a girl it's okay? Maybe Morty has just turned evil from all the fucked up things he's gone through, but he used to be a nice guy
You've never had a sister, have you?

I hate my cunt of sister, still would protect her.
>>
>>742999089
Acquire reading comprehnsion, nigger. YOU are the loser of the genetic lottery.
>>
>>742999089

>5th grade reading level.

Also fat.

No one's ever going to fuck you. Kill yourself tubbo.
>>
>>742999108
LOL CUCK ALERT!!

#notallhollywoodfeminists
>>
>>742999279
maybe you need some.

i was saying most of it isn't genetics but not being a lazy slob.

Course .. nothing one can do about an ugly face.
>>
>>742999279
People with the kind of genetics that warrant bragging in this manner don't talk like this, let a lone of 4chan
You're probably the most microdicked faggot here
>>
File: 1497130881658.jpg (42KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497130881658.jpg
42KB, 500x420px
>>742999108
I do know of a few.
>>
>>742989560
They have always done that because it's like the only thing Dan Harmon knows how to do, it's the one thing he is good at other than getting fired from his own shows
>>
>>742994819
No, i didnt care that he became a pickle. I cared that he is not adventuring, he is not going places with morty, and its mainly about the divorce and the family, rather than the universe.
>>
>>742999601
YEAH! Cherry picked extreme examples! Give me more basic nuance free tools!
>>
>>742999175
I turn off all propaganda this show is / was interesting.
The Simpson's have been on for 20 + years. Who's been watching cartoons for over 20 years...
A - a shitload of adults.

Ever hear of Adult Swim?

Wake the fuck up!
>>
Dick and Shorty is a shit show kek
>>
>>742999175
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>742995153
Did you read the comment I responded to? They presented as a fan who was over the top and eccentric, trying to give fuel to the flaming of the anti show people
>>
>>742996009
Whats wrong with Too Many Cooks?
>>
File: getlaid.jpg (11KB, 224x248px) Image search: [Google]
getlaid.jpg
11KB, 224x248px
<- /thread
>>
>>742999796
You're right.
I'm sure a huge portion of women that work in (liberal) show biz have zero issues with the patriarch of the Smith family.

What was I thinking?
>>
>>742996905
You arent me faggot. Stop taking credit for my posts.
>>
>>743000336
This was my response to your post.
Take your Fucking thorazine!
>>
>>742999107
She lost... the devil made the online company, got bought out, kicked summer to the curb, and kept the profits.
>>
I like when they beat up the Nazi lol
I hope they do some jokes to BTFO alt-rightists and Trumpfies
>>
>>743000609
After the credits roll... Rick helps her....Go watch it!
>>
>>743000315

How did I not see this before now?

Clearly the feminazis are trying to take over Rick and Morty. When will this stop?! Will it become Beth and Summer? Instead of portal guns they can have- whatever it is women do?

Fuck, I have been so delusional for so long, I have an inner calling. A feeling building up inside me. I must go, for I have to call everyone a cuck. I know the truth now. Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
>>742996613
Talk to any fetishist or on FetLife open relationships=\= cuckold relationships

And getting cheated on hurts because it is a breath of trust it is an emotional betrayal, cuckold is used as an insult because some people are willing to accept that hurt as normal so they don't have to be lonely which is weakness of character and weakness of character is repugnant
>>
File: 1424459172520.gif (31KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1424459172520.gif
31KB, 432x288px
>>743000609
>ultimate patriarch is actually the devil and a businessMAN

muh conspiracy confirmed.

When /b/tards need safe spaces to hide from percieved microagressions against men in some cartoon

>tfw neckbeards act just like sjw's
>>
>>743000512
Thorazine is a shit antipsychotic you autistic fuck. No wonder you're messed up. Switch to something that doesn't have a side effect of degrading your neural connections, contributing to dementia and making you mentally retarded.

Source: I'm a goddamn psychologist
>>
>>743000941
Oh I know. I just feel that its use is often less about anything sexual and just quetioning the masculinity of anyone who disagrees.

Any time a man is in anyway subserviant to a woman, and often when he just treats her like a human being, instantly a horde of keyboard worriors ready to shout "cuck" come marching. It is just a phrase that is lazily used in place of an actual nuanced argument.

(anyway, this thread about rick and morty and even though it is 4chan, I dont actually feel like derailing today)
>>
>>743000968
The fuck does this have to do with my post? I corrected someone for saying Summer beat the devil. You pulled some neckbeard/femenist/sjw shit out and started spewing.

Half this thread is just talking shit and swallowing spit.
>>
>>743000778
I think that was an actual neo natzi, not the ones the children point at and yell (witch) I mean Nazi then society burns them at the steak...oh I mean beats them to a pulp.

Sorry Salem witches and Nazis I have trouble telling the two apart. I'm confused on this. That's why IM NOT ON POL
>>
It's a tv show why does anyone care your all virgins sissies read book niggas
>>
>>743000830
They beef up and go beat him up. She still lost hard. They also beat up a nazi, and bully, and a WBB fucker.
>>
>>743001252
I was parodying the reactions of the virgins that hate the show cause a woman wrote it and they have an evil conspiracy.
>>
>>743001308
Bitch you're on 4chan. On /b/ no less. What would you say it is you do here?
>>
>>742998924
Hiring someone to virtue signal isn't progressive
>There is a good reason quotas are illegal
>>
>>743001436
Jerking off to your mom faggot
>>
>>743000867
Ok seems like sarcasm.

It really is noticeable though. Show is suffering.
Likely the last season.
Liberal Hollywood just keeps telling us what we want, instead of giving us what we want. This is a recipe for failure.
>>
>>743001391
Underage /b/&
>>
>>743000941
Excellent sir.
>>
>>743001563
Must be on the east coast if you're already out of your middle school classes for the day.
>>
>>743001060
Then why are you so fucked up Doctor?
>>
The show is about the stupid meaningless universe nothing has or will ever matter the real joke is for the writers the fact you fags care enough to post about the show is funny cuz nothing fucking matters
>>
>>743000867
Yes because it's completely out of left field to assume a show that makes a big deal of hiring women writers would pander to feminists after virtue signaling, what an absolutely absurd idea.
>>
>>743001707
Because I work with suicidal, homicidal, and psychotic children and I've seen the whole range.

One thing I like about the old seasons of the show is theu didnt sugar coat how shit the world is. We lost that.
>>
I'm gonna go take a shit
>>
File: IMG_1220.png (650KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.png
650KB, 1242x2208px
>>742987426
I enjoyed the small amount of season 3 I saw
>>
>>742987627
to be fair they went so fucking hard with the last 2 seasons that making the third live up to them is no small task.

i think season 3 could be the wind up for something enormous, like the slow part on a rollercoaster ride. that's just me speculating and wishing tho. worst case scenario we still get 2 amazing seasons of insanity and it sinks under its own weight like most shows. so what? still got 2 seasons of good shows.
>>
>>742990120
I don't think you realize that TL;DR shouldn't be as long as your original post.
>>
>>743001353
Moral = Revenge is sweet. It not always about advancing ones position.

Still woopin' the Devils ass is nothing to sneeze at. So still a win.and most important she wasn't all upset and distraught how un-women like of her. She should have had hurt "FEELINGS" and needed defending. Cuz chicks right
>>
File: ee51oetymlwx.jpg (73KB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
ee51oetymlwx.jpg
73KB, 572x322px
I'm gonna go take a shit
>>
File: 7TAmBUO.png (662KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
7TAmBUO.png
662KB, 610x813px
Trolling on 4 Chan fags tiny rick!!!
>>
>>742987922
slammed>>742987637
637 get rekt san
>>
File: IMG_1226.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>743002448
Back to plebbit pls
>>
Ya I killed it mofo
>>
>>742992144
too tru
>>
>>743001909
Wow, it hard to imagine you stress and frustration with your work. Its important work though, so kudos for doing it.

I like the first 2 seasons as well. Season 3 not so much.
>>
File: WydnpkR.png (121KB, 198x317px) Image search: [Google]
WydnpkR.png
121KB, 198x317px
Lol you fags are sad
>>
File: 1479083173472.jpg (501KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479083173472.jpg
501KB, 2048x2048px
>>742987426
rick and morty has always sucked cock
literally big bang theory except for people who like to make fun of the big bang theory
go back to rddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>743002825
post more booty
>>
File: images (6).jpg (15KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15KB, 326x155px
Stop watching tv go out side
>>
>>742987426
>OP is an autist FAT MAN, who faps to retarded leftist cartoons for kids

You should kill yourself, you are the lowest person in this thread. DO IT OP, WE KNOW YOU WANT TO.
>>
File: 1497582767485.jpg (338KB, 1575x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1497582767485.jpg
338KB, 1575x1373px
>>743002934
sure thing pal
>>
rick and morty was better back when it was about staying at home and jerking off to pictures of togi-chan's butthole and feet wait that's actually just my life in general
>>
File: 1477742841045.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477742841045.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>743003016
>>
File: 1479084545712.webm (378KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479084545712.webm
378KB, 320x180px
>>743003053
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>743002992
>>
>>743002825
This is a really grasping at straws, are you always so anal?
>>
File: 1477815244401.jpg (142KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477815244401.jpg
142KB, 1024x683px
>>743003085
>>
>>742987426
>all you little girls whining about how rick and morty sucks now for whatever reason, please kill yourself

it kind of does tbh.
>>
File: 1479079582977.jpg (203KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1479079582977.jpg
203KB, 750x1334px
>>743003120
how is it grasping for straws? i think it's a garbage show with a rddit fanbase with dogshit SO QUIRKY AND NERDY sense of humor
nothing more, nothing less
>>
File: 1477755904362.jpg (656KB, 1900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1477755904362.jpg
656KB, 1900x1267px
>>743003231
>>
>>743003120
>are you always so anal?
of course he is. he's posting butts.
>>
>>742987426
It's all the new fans who hopped on the trend that it was funny and don't understand it's deep and smart humour, in other words those who are complaining are fucking stupid
>>
File: tumblr_okfk0iP1Oo1vvbc65o3_1280.jpg (195KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okfk0iP1Oo1vvbc65o3_1280.jpg
195KB, 1280x721px
>>743003284
>>
>>742987426
>hiring women writers somehow degraded the quality of the show
every season after 1 wasn't that good, so it probably wasn't this.
>>
>>743003328
>>
>>742988724
its funny how you cant comprehend the levels of self righteousness, virginity and assholeness of your own post. its almost as if you were projecting the shit out of yourself
>>
File: images (8).jpg (15KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
15KB, 307x164px
>>743003358
>>743003387
Zero
>>
File: 1501596023483.jpg (336KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501596023483.jpg
336KB, 853x1280px
>>743003387
>>
File: 1477753387468.webm (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477753387468.webm
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>743003499
>>
>>743003231
Yea - you think its a garbage show,

Tell that to the producers walking away with garbage bags of cash, while I get to personally enjoy the content - n watch you rage in capitals about how its so "quirky and nerdy" haha you dumb fucking shit, those are the same reasons I like a lot of fiction - drop all those edges your holding there b4 u cut urself.
>>
File: 1479084773292.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479084773292.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>743003561
>>
File: images (7).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Go outside faggots
>>
>>742988092
How is this any different from going into a human body theme park in season 1.
Like what kind of meta bullshit are you hoping for
>>
File: 1478910406549.jpg (1MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1478910406549.jpg
1MB, 3744x5616px
>>743003600

>>743003595
>because i like something and the creators of it are successful your opinion is false
neck yourself mate
but, go back to rddit first
>>
>>742987426
IDGAF re who the writers are---
s3 isnt as good as s2. s1 isnt very good either.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (13KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
13KB, 298x169px
>>
File: 1503066480626.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1503066480626.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>743003751
>>
>>742987426
>rick and morty sucks

Oh, you think so, too?
>>
>>743001752
No they had actually developed the characters and some viewers were invested.
Sadly these investments are now gone after waiting almost 2 years.
This is why fans are pissed.

Essoteric viewing of the show, as you did was Proly a better way to watch tv
>>
>>743003802

Season 1 was much better than season 2
>>
>>743003751
No your opinion is your opinion, I'm suggesting you treat it as such - stop now b4 i git cancer pls
>>
>>742987426
you are assuming the first two seasons were that great. it is just an average show with a cult following
>>
>>742987426
I don't know why you're trying to fool yourself, fanboy.

It's not as good this season.
>>
>>743003987
>No your opinion is your opinion, I'm suggesting you treat it as such - stop now b4 i git cancer pls
never said it wasn't my opinion tard
also have fun never being able to seriously discuss art ever if you're hung up on other people's opinions
>stop now b4 i git cancer pls
bahahahaha fuck off back to youtube comments you 12 year old
>>
>>743004262
>never said it wasn't my opinion tard
also have fun never being able to seriously discuss art ever if you're hung up on other people's opinions

cant even fathom what the fuck I was talking about - proceeds to make obvious statements- pls escort yourself back to the yellow bus boi
>>
>>742991110
This, hard
Wubba lubba dub dub
>>
>>743004262
Fucking lol -
>Discuss art
>tiptiptiptiptip
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>743004584
what the fuck were you on about then you stupid nigger?
>>
>>743005009
omg cud u use that back to rddit 1 more time pls
pls
>>
Vindicators episode was fucking trash. Others have been fine.
>>
>>743005078
talking to summerfags man it's like talking to a brick wall
i'm out
>>
File: tsk.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
tsk.gif
1MB, 280x210px
ITT: Virgins upset about a female writer on a funny show.
>>
>>742987922
oh always the same stupid argument no u dont have to be frustrated in terms of love to consider women writters horibble
>>
>>743005208
Thank u 4 leaving - I'm happy your
>upsetti
>speggetti
>>
>>742991110
This. Rick and Morty got saturated into the culture over the Summer, and now it's mainstream. Buy your t-shirts and mugs and watch its descent into mediocrity.
>Wal-Mart sales
>Rick&Morty toys in the happy meals at McD's
>Some fat asshole with his belly hanging out wearing the t-shirt at the Indiana state fair.
>>
File: 1496109141844.jpg (460KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496109141844.jpg
460KB, 1536x2048px
>>742987426
The same thing happening to this show is what happens to almost every show that becomes massively popular. All the little snowflakes start screeching "This show is going/has gone to shit!" when what they actually mean to say is "My secret little unpopular gem of a show is now getting famous and it's triggering me into loosing interest, while justifying that lost of interest as being in relation to a downfall of quality". Grow up you faggots.
>>
>>742996427

It was a joke about how the Jews run hollywood. Because they do.
>>
>>743005391
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS MY BOSS!
>>
>>743005220
There's a thing about a thing called experiments - - you should look at it - - if this certain thing happens over, over and over again the scientists conclude it must show it to be true
>omg
You virg
>>
File: 1496109084264.jpg (503KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496109084264.jpg
503KB, 1536x2048px
>>743005578
I'm sure it is.
>>
File: hisschool.gif (2MB, 334x193px) Image search: [Google]
hisschool.gif
2MB, 334x193px
>>743005578
>>
File: 8474884.png (28KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
8474884.png
28KB, 960x872px
>>743005578
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>743005078
Sure thing, fag. How does it feel to lose a simple argument to someone because you're a total sperg?
>Your friendly reminder that pic related was reddit's sophisticated level of humor roughly 5 years ago
>>
>>743005391
I just got into the show 3 months ago and this season is definitely not as good.
>>
>>743005919
4chan
> sophisticated level of humor
Rddit
> sophisticated level of humor

I mean, maybe open the door of your basement every once in a while
>>
File: 1430685884258.png (230KB, 517x316px) Image search: [Google]
1430685884258.png
230KB, 517x316px
>>743006092
>>
>>743005919
Neither 4chan or reddit are sophisticated levels of humor
>>
File: OP.jpg (93KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
93KB, 685x474px
>>742987426
Says the anon who watches rick and morty.

School starts back up soon. Better capitalize on buying a new rick and morty backpack to stuff with energy drinks, you fucking autistic faggot.
>>
>>742987426
>telling people to an hero over a cheap show or even a show in general
R&M fans are incredibly easy to trigger.
>>
>>742987426
This show could be the funniest show in the world, and I wouldn't watch it. I'm sick of seeing it everywhere and hearing about it all of the time.

And it's never "hey this is a good show, here's something funny that happened". It's always some fucking stupid meme shit like pickle rick, or get schwifty or whatever the fuck.

The fanbase has 100% turned me off.
>>
>>743006475
that's what roiland is trying to achieve, he has gained a big mainstream fanbase to make money using dumb and useless jokes in style of idiocracy, while he has also a fanbase of moderately intelligent people that laugh to jokes that are more subtile.

if, for example, the default people in the series laugh about a joke, it's usually a dumb mainstream joke, but if rick is the only one laughing, it's the others turn
>>
>>742992407
Is this an edit or for real?
>>
>>743006475
>The fanbase has 100% turned me off.

That might be some of the most neckbeard level logic I've ever hear. "I can't like this thing anymore because people I don't like like it. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>743006866
Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
File: 1502823116494.jpg (468KB, 1000x956px) Image search: [Google]
1502823116494.jpg
468KB, 1000x956px
>>742987426
>Hires a bunch of (likely) liberal hens
>Show now often fixates on how Jerry is now divorced and misses/loves his family in a depressing slump, living out the process in some shithole motels
Women, not even once
>>
>>743006906
Not that guy but it's pretty sound logic, if annoying people keep spamming something then you'd feel put off from trying it. Not sure why it upsets you so much if someone doesn't wanna watch it though.
>>
>>742987426
Oh fuck off you sniveling mangina, no amount of Man bashing is going to get you laid idiot.
>>
>>743006981
Oh, and I forgot...
> Kids are stuck with Beth, who is a horrible parent and lets her father run the show because she's more obsessed with not having him run out of her life again than she is concerned with her own children's upbringing/general well-being
I can genuinely see how redditors find this shit funny now
>>
>>743005641
cool that ure rely on science even tho there is no actuell data waht so ever u could use
>>
>>742987426
Whats rick and morty?
>>
>>743007101
What part of that comment made it seem I was upset he didn't want to watch it? I couldn't give a shit, just said the logic in the statement I quoted was retarded.
>>
>>743007294
It comes off that way; every time someone makes that point, someone likes you jumps on it seemingly upset when the anon in question is displaying a classic case of conditioning. If the fans are a negative stimulus, then the person being stimulated will seek to avoid said stimulus as the associated object is now tainted.
>>
>tfw I avoided this show for YEARS and just now finishing season 1

It's severely overrated, but I do enjoy their adventures.
The sci-fi aspect is really what hooks you, considering the jokes aren't exactly uproarious.
But I honestly don't see how the formula would change by the third season. Is it noticeably different?

Also, I much preferred the series Ugly Americans and wish that got the same level of appreciation. Same exciting, ridiculous sci-fi and bizarre characters, but with better animation and funnier jokes.
>>
>>742987426
on and off for me with almost every other episode
mad max episode was kinda shit
jerry adventure was kinda shit
other than that though I think they're doing a good job. It's definitely on point with the humor, it's just they did the parents separation shit a bit too soon.farther down the line in like 20th season I could see them doing that, but every episode that deals with it just seems to have this really shitty air of desperation to hurt someone who hurt them around it and it's like.....this isn't a weapon bitch, go fuckin hurt your dad if it means that much to you, don't try to relate to other people who went through a divorce, it's sad
and cringey.
>>
>>743007540
Just avoid the fan base and the people you don't enjoy/agree with. No need to cut out something you enjoy because of other people. Just seems weak willed to me to let other people dictate your tastes that way.
>>
File: c2a.jpg (129KB, 679x675px) Image search: [Google]
c2a.jpg
129KB, 679x675px
>>742987426
Pic related sums up the R&M fanbase.
>Rick burps and makes a pity party of himself
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>Morty studders for the trillionth time
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>Both happen at the same time with some contrived pop culture reference
AAAAAAEEEHOOOO
>>
>>743008105
Leave him alone! He's not happy that the normies discovered his fave show.
>>
>>743008105
Again, they're a negative stimulus and tainted the object. On a basic level, anon was alienated. Also anon never said he enjoyed it, few rarely do but upset people make assumptions when their preferences are criticized.
>>
>>743008033
That was some loony ranting. There wont be 20 seasons. With Harmon at head, he will maybe go 5 or 6. He fights and loses interest. Maybe it will do another 1 or 2 and then start spacing for revisit like Venture bros.

Saving a divorce for late seasons is like we have run out of ideas. I like the plot moving as long as rhey are able to make the family plot important to the stories. I think this season is fine. People building and running jokes into the ground (im pickle rick is the new I'm rick james bitch) is the proble. Not the show.
>>
thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wop2HBdZGzY
>>
>>743008471
I don't watch Rick and Morty, I was defending someone else's reason for not watching it. R&M fans are easy to trigger though so it's no surprise you're acting like this.
>>
>>742987426
Pickle Rick was one of the best episodes of all. This show is so great it could even beat Simpsons and South Park
>>
>>743008508
Well he clearly stated "they ruined it for me", that would imply he enjoyed it until they ruined it for him. Either way, don't give a shit, still seems like bullshit logic to let other people have that kind of power over you.
>>
>>743008686
I'm not acting like you think I am. Stop projecting what you think R&M fans are like onto me! I hate you and your shoes are stupid just like your haircut!!
>>
>>743008719
>R&M
>better than Simpsons
That post was funnier than all three seasons combined and edited for best moments.
>>
>>743008686
I think he was on your side, anon.
>>
>>743008911
"Ruined" is ambiguous, because he could have also been talking about his chances of ever even picking up the show.
>>
>>743009047
I was, but not anymore. Fuck him and his stupid hair and shoes.
>>
>>742987426
I just think that 1st and 2nd season are better, i kinda get the feeling that chapster are too fast
>>
>>743006475
this anon, here.
>>743008911
I never said the show was ruined for me. It's not other people having power over me as much as it's me seeing the kind of people this show attracts and deciding I can live without.
>>
>>742987426
Seriously, can someone tell ma that this show is not just a retelling of House just to make cash on the same audience needs? It was widely acclaimed show that many people liked snarky House character channeling their inner frustrations, inability to actually create their way life, defeats, social pressures.

Same cheap tricks: main character with 'hate you all' attitude but with well hidden mellow side. As always paired with straight man. Cliche nihilistic seasoning. >Everybody lies.
Contrast morals: ones with good are siding with bad and vice versa.
>>
>>743008911
What did I tell ya? What I said here>>743009112
Was validated here>>743009547
>>
I liked it better when it was Rick & Morty going on adventures and doing crazy stuff and then coming back to their mundane family. Now everybody is Morty.
>>
>>743009650
The majority of the show is a cheap trick, slap in some FB depression memes, hamfisted pop-culture references and you've got Rick and Morty.
>>
>>742990753
You can still like something and think it's a piece of shit anon.
>>
>>742992403
Ew what is that
Ugh
>>
>>742988092
You dare to disparage Solenya!
>>
>>742988296
agreed. unity was an amazing episode. totally untouchable.
>>
>>743010221
It's the second half of "The Body Snatchers" told as a love story, bruv.
>>
>>742987426
Nigger
>>
File: sdkaasnfdsl.jpg (809KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sdkaasnfdsl.jpg
809KB, 2048x1536px
What does >>>/b/ think of this cat?
>>
>>743011488
i'd fuck it.
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.