[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Muslim /b/ AMA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 22

File: 85KLoz1.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
85KLoz1.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
I'm Muslim /b/

AMA
>>
>>742968176
Why is Allah akbar?
>>
>>742968176
Why do support Mohammad who was a pedophile and warlord?
>>
>>742968249
Because God is the greatest
Not only Muslims, but any person who believes in a deity would believe in it's greatness
>>
>>742968289
Muhammad was neither a pedophile not a warlord (at least not it the bad, current-day meaning of the world. He did lead Muslim armies in a defensive war at first)
>>
>>742968391
He spread the faith by the sword and aiesha was 6 when he married her and 9 when he raped her, per her own words. He was in his 50s, that's a pedophile.

Answer my original question.
>>
>>742968176
Why are you on the Internet shouldn't you be out planting IEDs
>>
Why do you marry your 1st cousins, Muhammad said it was okay, but it's really a bad idea.
>>
>>742968176
Can you confirm?:

Gays should be punished.
Women are lesser to men.
FGM is a normal widespread practice.
Mohammad married a 6 year old girl.
Mohammad was anti-slavery until he came to power.
Muslims shake other Muslims hand with left hand only.
Muslim population explosion in the West is a plan.
Islam is wholly incompatible with Western culture.
>>
>>742968176
Will your wife be allowed to hit pubery before you kill her?
>>
>>742968465
He didn't spread Islam by the sword. He used military action against Quraysh and its allies who were seeking to destroy Islam. In fact, the highest numbers of new converts to Islam were after a peace treaty (which a tribe allowed to Quraysh later violated) was signed while the Muslims were far superior in strength to their enemies. And Mecca was conquered without any bloodshed.

The ceremony of Nikah, which kind of binds the the two parts of marriage, occured when Aisha was presumably 6, and she joined his household when she was presumably 9. Nothing says that they actually had intercourse. You just misunderstand the Hadith.

Some Pepe actually debate wether the accounts of her age are correct, stating that teller may have fucked up on the dates. Some other estimate that she was 15 or 18, based on other hadiths.

And I support him, of course.
>>
>>742968524
I've finished my shift :p
>>
>>742968578
It was more of a traditional thing.
I personally wouldn't marry my cousin, and I think that the effects of interbreeding (while it does indeed increase the likeliness of malformations) are a bit exaggerated. I know a few people who are the result of sex between a man and his cousin, and they're really smart and stuff.
It's not as bad as having a child with your sister anyway
>>
>>742968578
Why? I don't know about now, but it is known that my grand-grand oas and mas were marrying cousins like crazy as it could be fashionable these times or to keep capitals in the family or I don't know. No one of them were muslim. I didn't got a tail or second cock from these...
>>
>>742968176
why do you live your life by a fairytale book, which was copied from another fairytale (bible), aren't you a grownup?
>>
>>742968603
1. Yup
2. Nope. Islam kind of said that a woman is better home caring after her family but it didn't place her in a lesser position to man. In fact it was a major part of the Prophet's last speech.

3. Islam didn't say anywhere that there should be female genital mutilation. There are even some hadiths who say that the man should give pleasure to his wife through the clitoris. I personally despise this practice.

4. The Nikah was held when she was 6 years old, which is a ceremony which binds the future husband and wife. It isn't the effective start of marriage life though

5. Muhammad was anti-slavery all the time. He did have a slave at first (a wedding present from his first wife), but he treated him really good, was insisting on the point that he should decide of his fate and return to his family without any random if he wished, but he wanted to stay with the prophet. Otherwise, both Muhammad and the Quran insisted that slaves should be freed, and if they aren't, they should be treated as equals

8. Never heard of that, I don't think it's true

9. I think it's a plan, but it's Western (((leaders)))'s plan
>>
>>742969149
It isn't a fairytale and it was definitely not copied from the Bible.
>>
>>742968812
This is why Islam doesn't change, its followers are in complete denial of what it is.

Isis is doing everything Muhammad did. Having non Muslim sex slaves, marrying children, and killing to spread Islam. Until moderate Muslims accept and condemn it, these fuckers will continue to be radicalized.
>>
>>742969445
I'm just telling you things as they are.
Daesh are overinterpretating Islam waaaaaay too much
>>
>>742969671
You do realize most of us have access to the Quran and have read it. We know it's an extremely violent book, its leader, Mohammad was an extremely violent man. Yes, rape is accept, killing gays is okay, marrying little girls is okay, and murdering for Islam is 100% supported.

You can't deny it, we know it. What do you think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali or Majjid Nawazi, I am butchering their names, but you should who they are.
>>
>>742969825
The Quran has been translated to every language, but many scholars who are fluent in Arabic have translated it and confirmed its violence.
>>
>>742969825
The unspoken truth is that Muslims assume everyone lies, and everyone knows it, so they see nothing wrong with lying to your face repeatedly and saying Islam is peaceful. They know it's bullshit, they expect us to know it's bullshit and if you're dumb enough to believe it, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>742969671
Why is your interpretation right?
And not isis'?
>>
>>742969417
yeah OK, didn't really expect any reasonable answer here anyway, good luck living your life by a lie.
>>
>>742969825
Most of you have access to the Quran in it's translated form, which will never be as accurate to the original form, and may present translation mistakes, same thing for the Bible.
You, however, are not able to put the Quran into context. Muhammad never used violence when it wasn't necessary. Rape is punished by death, there's no specified age limit but fucking little girls is definitely NOT okay, and murdering anyone outside of a battle is punished by death.
>>
>>742969825
I know the first one but not the second one
That woman is an apostate who hates Islam, manipulates it's sayings to spread misinformation about it.
>>
>>742970168
>there's no specified age limit but fucking little girls is definitely NOT okay
>no specified age limit
>fucking little girls not ok
PICK ONE YOU GODDAMN RETARD
>>
I honestly doubt OP has a clean toilet, I'm probaly right.
>>
>>742970116
Because I'm actually using my brain to know what's right and what's wrong.
You do realize that most people who join Daesh were either originally terrorists, or ex pro-Saddam soldiers who absolutely hate the West, or lost people who have loved their lives in sin are looking for a fast way for redemption?
>>
>>742968176
Good for you mate! So who are you going to murder today in the name of your God and the religion of peace?
>>
>>742970286
What I'm saying is that Islam doesn't say that if a girl is younger than 12 then don't have sex with her.
Instead, every girl has a different anatomy and reaches puberty at different times, so one can use his brain to know wether she's too young or not.

If you weren't able to make out this then you probably have some issues
>>
>>742970344
why the fuck do you need a fairytale book to tell you what is right and what is wrong, you're supposed to have brains?
>>
>>742968176
Any race than can produce Mia Khalifa can't be all bad.. seriously she is the only good reason not to nuke that whole part of the planet.
>>
>>742970455
>lives life by fairytale book
>I have issues
yeah ok buddy
>>
>>742970168
"Necessary" is a subjective term. He absolutely used violence in an unprovoked capacity. Rape of non Muslim women is absolutely acceptable in the Quran. Look at what Isis is doing to Yarzidi women. Isis uses the Quran and applying it.

The Bible is very violent, but Jesus wasn't. So christians have that. Plus most Christians acknowledge the Bible's violence and don't use the parts that are. They also condemn the violent parts.

Muslims don't have a Jesus. Mohammad was very violent and a rapist. The Quran is violent. It's why Islam isn't on par with Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>742970344
For fucks sake lad, stop calling them daesh.
And what I'm saying is that your interpretation is every bit as right as theirs.

Why don't you actually read your book without a filter. Reading a decent translation that doesn't bullshit about facts.

It'd be a fine book if it was read in its era
>>
>>742970494
Muslim women have huge tits and ass. You wouldn't know it but they're very attractive when they aren't dressed like bee keepers.
>>
Are you speaking using the taqiyya in this AMA, OP?
>>
>>742968391
>defensive war
HAHAH fuck off sand nigger, go beat your pathetic sand wives...
>>
>>742970556
Necessary = if you don't do anything, you and your people will be removed from this planet

Rape is always unacceptable. Isis fighters are just using the verses about female slaves as much as it pleases them without actually really understanding them.
>>
>>742968176
"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

A quote from former Muslim Ali Sina, who offered $50,000 to
anyonewho could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.

The reward has gone unclaimed.

How comes your shitty excuses didnt get you the money?
>>
>>742970619
I read it in Arabic so I have no translation issues
And any understanding that allows murdering of innocent people, torture and suicide bombing isn't a right one.
>>
>>742970344
>Because I'm actually using my brain to know what's right and what's wrong.
Why do you need religion at all if you already know right from wrong?
>>
>>742970882
>muh understanding is the right one!
>isis don't understand it like I do!

And your understanding is flawed by your incorporation of your morals >>742970979
>>
Why can't you guys kill more fags and feminists?
>>
File: 1503247141069.jpg (145KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503247141069.jpg
145KB, 500x750px
>>742968176
Is it Haram to have big tiddies?
>>
>>742970882
Please explain. Understand them how? The texts allows for sex slaves of non Muslim women, Mohammad did it.

You just said the Quran isn't violent, but admit it's texts allows for sex slaves. How would there be any misconceptions if a text is as peaceful as you claim.
>>
>>742969445
I'd be fuckin surprised if they could even read . Of course they're gonna be Isis it's not like they have any quality of life either way
>>
>>742968176
May your death be slow and painful you peice of rotten cow shit
>>
>>742968176
When you gonna kill yourself finally ?
>>
>>742971000
To maintain an equilibrium between the spiritual side and the material side of life.
And because islam fits my morals
>>
>>742971049
These are actually forbidden by islam.
I can't consider an understading to be right while it bases itself upon violating some of the most basic rules of islam.
>>
>>742971323
There are poor people all over the the world, most do not rape, murder and commit terrorism.
>>
>>742971049
Even Al-Qaeda condemned what they do ffs
>>
>>742971447
I hate you with all of my soul.

Also, do you get sad when you realise that Sharia law is being crushed by western culture?
>>
File: IMG_2305.jpg (13KB, 157x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.jpg
13KB, 157x200px
>>742968176
How do you feel there's guys like me who touch door knobs, handrails, keypads, gas nozzles and basically every surface that has to be manually operated for every day life with a slight hit of bacon oil on my hands?
>>
>>742971323
And I'm probably more educated than you
>>
>>742971084
I'll take fags and feminists over muslims though. At least fags don't breed and feminists can't be taken seriously
>>
>>742971491
The issue is that understanding is subjective. Isis is interpreting the text in a completely different way than you. Muslims don't have a pope to help.
>>
>>742968176
Okay onto the big questions...... Do you know how fucking amazing bacon tastes.. have you ever weakened?
>>
>>742971557
May peace be upon you

Sharia law isn't being crushed by western culture. Instead, there's some kind of balance between modern western "values" and Islamic laws.
>>
>>742971491
>basic rules
>interpretations based in opinions
Yeah okay bud

>>742971551
Fuck if I care what they do.
>>
>>742971574
I don't know if I should be concerned about this
If I were a hygiene maniac, bacon oil would be the least of my concerns.
>>
>>742971536
Because they're inbreds diaperheads no self worth having goat pussy getting asses
>>
>>742968176
why do your people like to blow things up?
is your religion based on violence?
>>
>>742971770
Aint no balance forthcoming sandnigger.

Islamic way of life in incompatible with western culture and your "god decreed" way of life is about to get some freedom delivered.

May death be upon you soon
>>
>>742971685
>>742971790

One can interpret and understand as much as he likes, there are things which are very clear and do not open any door to intepretation, such as don't kill innocent people.
>>
File: thank-you-shitskin_o_2087961.jpg (43KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-shitskin_o_2087961.jpg
43KB, 500x324px
Fucking shitskins go die
>>
>>742971593
Education is just memorization but nobody's dumb unless you live in the rak goat fever stricken
>>
>>742970472
This, you brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>742970494
She is a fucking moron. And so are you, faggot.
>>
>>742971722
I've already a had a burger with bacon inside (I didn't know there was some), and it didn't taste exceptionally good. Chicken is way better
>>
>>742970556
actually this
everyone knows that both of them are just fairytales,but bible just push u into society to be a good man with the stories,when u grow up u know its just stories that want u to teach something and not starting worship shits
quran in the other hands its just violent man
>>
>>742971994
Lmao.
And who is considered innocent?

Its still open to different viewpoints to understand differently.
>>
>>742971685
Dumb effs can't decide which interpretation theyd like to dream up. Like with that false muslim business that says you have to kill the non devout muslim but you need to take them to court first. They just leave you dead on streets witch hunt style
>>
>>742972033
That sounds like the butthurt teen who struggles with high school
>>
Why do women get less inheritance?
>>
>>742968176
Jews, cristians and muslims belive in the same God.
>>
>>742972204
Everyone who isn't an enemy soldier on the battlefield, or who hasn't murdered someone without any valid reason is innocent.

You may tell me that people in Irak and Syria are considered enemies on the battlefield but a fundamental thing in islam is that wars between muslims is haram.
>>
I feel so bad for you op. In like 50 years religion will be seen as a mental illness. At least you'll get help then
>>
>>742972224
Because they're inherently less>>742972210
Lol that's retarded like studying really means youre that much better. You just want to make me out to look foolish because you're frustrated your religion of retards
>>
>>742968176
what about my question,don't pretend you don't see it >>742971881

fucking sandnigger
>>
>>742972224
Because her traditional role doesn't require her to have more money, since she has a husband or a father who cares for her and covers the family expenses

In my opinion, if someone is from a poor family, it's not more or less inheritance that will make him or her rich. Same thing for people from reach families. Getting a third or a quarter of your family's fortune will make you rich.
>>
File: 858852852.jpg (40KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
858852852.jpg
40KB, 500x697px
I'm sorry op but I can't accept your religion. I'm sure only a small percentage of you are terrorists but it's still a very large and dangerous percentage. You will destroy western civilization and I don't want a part in it.
>>
>>742971994
This>>742972204

Any non Muslim or Muslim not living 100% by Islamic standards could be considered an infidel. Thus deserving of death.
>>
how many goats have you fucked?
>>
>>742972474
You're probably just turning a blind eye to everything that has been said about muslims.

You know the answer
>>
>>742968176
No questions
>>
>>742972573
THIS

plus,it might be only a small percentage of them,but I am pretty sure MOST of them suport terrorism
>>
>>742972345
Again, what's a valid reason is subjective. It's exactly why there are so many issues with Islam, because it's open to interpretation and is highly subjective. What's a valid reason, who is innocent and what's necessary is all subjective based on an individual's perspective.
>>
>>742972665
Are you really comparing a religion that promotes stoning women to death with Christianity?
>>
>>742972573
Western civilization is destroyed from the inside
>>
>>742972706
Is why now more than ever, moderates need to rise up and disavow the violent texts that are open to interpretation.
>>
>>742972715
you must be retarded, bible tells to kill ANYONE, who works on Sundays.
>>
>>742968176
Does it never strike you as odd that Muslim families tend to have Muslim children, Christian families Christian children, Hindu families Hindu children and so on? if there was a "one true god", why would it allow so many people to follow false gods when all it has to do is reveal itself?

And don't you also think it odd that an all-powerful deity needs men to defend its honour when it should be capable of doing that itself?

Plus what's with all the worship crap? Is it so insecure in its all-powerfulness that it needs its creations to tell it how great it is??
>>
>>742972719
Yes because we let too many immigrants in.
>>742972757
Proof?
>>
>>742972769
Why do you think they kill the "infidels", anon?
>>
File: 1483006995275.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483006995275.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>742972715
Christianity promoted stoning women to death a few hundred years ago in Europe.

christianity still does in south america and africa. The "stoning to death" is related to the people who believe the religion, not religion. If they are uneducated spear chuckers rate of stoning to death goes up.

Because you live in a country where you have a computer and electricity... when you look around you, you don't see as much stoning to death.
>>
>>742972665
The bible is where we all get our morals btw if not for that compass we'd only have science and you know how shady scientists are
>>
>>742972573
Its cute that you think muslims have a chance. Trust me once the white man war machine starts.. there's no stopping it. That said white man is responsible for more than 250 million deaths in the last 100 years.. and we weren't even trying. There's a reason whites have the highest psychopath rates, once we turn off we turn off good. We will roast muslims from London to mecca, and all who stand in the way will either get raped or murdered. We will bomb the sands so much glass coca cola bottles will be free for 100s of years. Don't worry whites are not going anywhere, we are just waiting for them to really fuck up so we can justify genocide.
>>
>>742972757
The Bible is violent as fuck, but christians have disavowed those parts. Of the abrahamic religion Islam hasn't gone through the enlightenment. We don't have time to wait.
>>
>>742972839
I have no idea. That's why I asked OP
>>
>>742972715
It doesn't matter rofl Christians believe in something that doesn't exist based on their stupid religion.
>>
>>742972864
>Christianity promoted stoning women to death a few hundred years ago in Europe.
Proof?
>>
>>742972826
Afaik it's not muslims who decide to let more immigrants in and give them residency or citizenship
>>
>>742972865
If not for the bible YOU wouldn't have a compass (apparently).

Who gave you the authority to speak about 'we'
>>
fuck allah fuck mekka
>>
>>742972908
So what atleast they don't kill people.
>>
>>742972865
My family isn't religious at all. I didn't get my morals from fairy tales. Look up Bo Burnham - perspective of god. Funny song maybe your dumbass could learn something.
>>
>>742972864
They don't stone in South America. That's garbage. Africans also rape babies, commit genocide, are riddled with aids. Also have low iq.

Nice deflection, but no. What happened a few hundred years ago isn't now. So let's talk about now. Right NOW Islam is the issue.
>>
>>742972891
No god forgave the chriatians when he died for them but his word is eternal so it can never be canceled, even the apostles observed the old law. God still the same as then but now he cuts you slack
>>
>>742972715
All three world religions have a violent core.Read the Bible
>>
>>742972956
Yes you are right. We are the problem and they are the trojan horse. I mean it's not even much of a secret invasion anymore anyway.
>>
>>742972756
Or instead, help lost people to gain enough morals to understand what the religion they follow really says

It is against Islam to disavow the word of God
>>
>>742973038
Not an argument.
>>
>>742972769
It says "I forgive who I forgive" so god is just thuglife but op doesn't get forgiven
>>
>>742972904
Well isn't this a cleanse, the will of god in their eyes?
>>
why does allah pray to muhammed?
>>
>>742973043
Not an argument. Also this is the first sentence:
>The Inquisition was a group of institutions within the government system of the Catholic Church
So basically the government. The same government that's forcing us to accept mass immigration as to not admit they are destroying civilization and collapsing the economy with neetbucks.
>>
>>742973065
>>
>>742973004
Most westerners are weekend christians, they aren't religious and go to church just in case there is a god. Deep down they know it's al horse shit. Same with Jews.That's not the Muslims in the west, the believe a unicorn will take the Mohammad. They believe it all and pray all day long.

Look with buraq, search YouTube for Richard Dawkins and buraq. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>742973144
You can't argue without an argument.
>>
>>742973109
>>742973114
Can you two please go study English before you post? That or find a forum in your native tongue, because you make fuck-all sense here
>>
>>742972769
Life is a test
And God doesn't care if earthly beings don't follow him, he doesn't need them but they need him even though they refuse to acknowledge it
>>
>>742973042
You can't take a billion people and make them athiest. You can make them disavow violent parts of their texts, Jews and Christians are a prime example.
>>
File: 1490177712246.jpg (222KB, 1241x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1490177712246.jpg
222KB, 1241x1224px
>>742973171
You can't refute without a refutation.

Saying "not an argument" to what anyone states doesn't make you sound sophisticated, it makes you sound like a three year old yelling "NO YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!1one"
>>
>>742972965
Yah humans have great track record when you leave them to their natural ways. Accept that values come from the oldest most recognize piece of history . That you feel special by rejecting it's wholesomenness because you're a child that's pretty weak
>>
>>742973174
What the fuck is your problem? Don't you have a goat the please?

>>742973114
This post makes perfect sense you idiot.
How about you study some philosophy you muslimic little cunt? Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Sunni or shiite, your opinions on those 2 branches/learnings of islam
>>
>>742973190
Didn't really address any of my post, and life is only a test if you believe it to be a test. Which is a bit of a waste, as it's the only one you'll ever have.
>>
>>742973262
>Saying "not an argument" to what anyone states doesn't make you sound sophisticated
Still not an argument though.
>>
This should scare the shit out of you. This is up there with climate change, in regard to policies that need to be established to protect.

Muslims raised in the west and believes this garbage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfHkLbMm6w
>>
File: 1501667621506.png (436KB, 521x671px) Image search: [Google]
1501667621506.png
436KB, 521x671px
>>742973296
Show me that humans have a weak track record without religion.

If you are telling me that there was more crime and murder in a tribe of 100 hunter gatherers than there was in 1600s London i'm going to call horseshit.
>>
>>742972983
I like chief keef only ,he believes in God two plus he loves children he's got like fifty. You probably think he's daddy as fuk should check it out
>>
>>742973224
It isn't about making them atheists, it is about guiding them.
Religious leaders didn't care about helping people to find the true intepretation in the past, this is why there are so many issues with modern-day muslims
>>
>>742973365
This is your conception.

I personally belive in an afterlife. And aside from that, I've never felt in any way that islam kind of restricts me in life.
>>
>>742973308
>What the fuck is your problem?
I actually don't have one. Posting in coherent and comprehensible English does appear to be a problem for you, though.

>goat the please
No, I don't have a "goat the please", whatever one of those is.
>>
>>742973426
I support your idea, I am just not sure it's feasible.
>>
File: 1477080844487.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477080844487.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>742973368
Not addressing the points of the post. Just yelling "NUH HUH". Figures that a christian would act this way.
>>
>>742972875
You're getting BLACKED
>>
File: 1501620457494.jpg (36KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501620457494.jpg
36KB, 446x700px
>>742973174
"go study English"
What? Are you in 5th grade? Learn how to fucking express yourself.

4chan doesn't even qualify as a forum. It is an imageboard, there is a huge difference.

Hope you muslims get what you deserve.
>>
>>742973535
>Hope you muslims get what you deserve.
You really are dense. I'm not a Muslim and you are incoherent
>>
>>742973500
What points? That religion was created to divide? That's a statement and a false statement.
>>742973525
Nobody is getting colored in anyway you George Soros goon. Listen to infowars.com you dumbass.
>>
>>742968176
tell us more about islam and space, galaxies etc
>>
>>742973160
Or because they have shit lives and expect it to be better in the afterlife.
>>
>>742973487
Op I grew up in Southern California, which has a large Muslim Persian population. They're kind nice people. Many were expelled during the Iranian revolution. A lot of the issues we see in Europe do not apply to the USA, because the Muslims here, for the most part, integrate so well.

Buts it's kind of like what came first, the chicken or the egg. The Muslims here wanted freedom and to be apart of a civilized society, freedom of speech and religion, and to live however they want. As oppose to Europe, where people are there as refugees and because of economic reasons.

What's your view on this? Why do Muslim in the USA acclimate better?
>>
>>742973352
I think that there shouldn't be any branches of islam. The sunni/shiite divergence is unfounded and is an example of how human nature can mess up the best things
>>
>>742973487
Don't you have the mental capacity to guess that I meant to write "a goat to please"?
Auto-correct is a thing, you know.

But well I guess that happens when you're a dirty muslim.
How does it feel no to have access to soap and getting your water from a well?
>>
>>742973497
Because it goes against the interests of many (muslim and non-muslim) bigwigs
>>
>>742973724
Why did you link to my post? I'm not OP. You are clearly confused
>>
>>742973687
You do realize there are Christian, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and every religion who have shit lives too? This issue is currently more specific to Islam. Not sure why that's so hard for you to understand. Your post is a mere deflection from the big issues in Islam.
>>
>>742973600
Whatever you goatfucker.
It is not my fault you're unable to understand perfectly fine English.
>>
>>742973773
>But well I guess that happens when you're a dirty muslim.
How does it feel no to have access to soap and getting your water from a well?
To answer: It may well do and I've no idea, but as I'm a middle-class Englishman with indoor plumbing I don't see how that is relevant.

You are clearly dazed and confused
>>
File: 1487989597657.jpg (216KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487989597657.jpg
216KB, 1280x960px
>>742973621
Religion was not created to divide, it just divides.

Religion was created to control.

It was a means by the powerful to control people like you. There were many religions, but over time only the most virulent memetic viruses survived in brains like yours. They survived because

1. They were aggressive against other religions (marginalizing their believers or killing them outright)
2. They spread by actively recruiting (typically the poor etc) and by sending out its believers to 'spread the word'
3. Promoting high birth (no birth control, etc)

They control the population by installing in their thinking ideas of
1. punishment (hell)
2. reward (heaven, 77 virgins etc)
3. and obedience (always to the 'lord' but conveniently making it so that you have to do what the church and its human leaders say)

Kings frequently became 'elected to rule by god' piggybacking on this infrastructure.
>>
>>742973725
As I can see, it's a royal persons' conflict with sunnits allowing chingizids to be monarchs while shiits standing on the Muhammed derived divine
>>
>>742973497
Anyone who supports the idea of islam deserves a spot in the chamber. Just saying.
>>
>>742972891
you can't disavowe something from the bible, EVERYTHING written in there are gods words.
>>
>>742968176
To protect myself against Muslims I cover myself in bacon.
>>
>>742973401
Sum it up the island of doctor moroe ,one day the animals start walking upright. And bibles is where morals come from bitch
>>
>>742973800
The wealthy in Islam have a vested interest in keeping Muslims in the dark ages. The Saudi prince spent 100 million dollars on vacation recently. The average family earns 33k a year. They want to keep females and the poor in shit, so they can continue to live like kings.

The average moderate Muslim is complicit in this.
>>
>>742973725
(and I can't see any good in either ha)
>>
>>742973867
I refer you to my post here
>>742973908

(which, unfortunately, is missing a meme arrow)
>>
>>742969445
>This is why Islam doesn't change
Islam doesn't want to change, fam. It's not cuckristianity. They have perfected the art of lying without even feeling guilty about it.
>>
>>742973687
Yeah islam2 is especially shit that's why they always kill themselves because they can't wait for the 72 goats
>>
>>742973724
Because some european countries (I'm talking about France) brought uneducated indigenous people to France to build stuff after WW2, and stacked them in suburbs which could have led to anything except help them integrate
Also Europe is a lot closer to the Muslim world and has had a lot more historical interactions with it, this is why a lot of muslim choose to got to Europe (some legally, a lot more illegally)

It's a bit harder to get US citizenship and it is a lot farther than Europe, so only fairly well-educated and financially superior people can afford to go there. And when they go, they don't immigrate in swarms, so it makes it a lot easier to integrate
>>
>>742973924
Yes, you can and the majority of western Christians do. It means you're following a more nuanced version of the faith.
>>
>>742973908
>It may well do and I've no idea, but as I'm a middle-class Englishman with indoor plumbing I don't see how that is relevant.

You kinda fucked up the greentext, what are you, new?

Britfags don't belong on this board anyway.
This explains why you aren't able to comprehend what I'm saying.
A tiny gene pool sucks, am I right?
>>
>>742973910
Complete bullshit. Then why was Jesus against corruption so much? Why is the bible filled with stories about a small guy fighting against a big guy? Why did Jesus rebel against the government? What a load of made up crap. Nice going.
>>
File: 1493595532716.jpg (44KB, 610x373px) Image search: [Google]
1493595532716.jpg
44KB, 610x373px
>>742974115
Saying complete bullshit doesn't refute what I have to say.

What does my post have to do with jesus?
>>
>>742974115
>made up crap
Talking about religion
>>
>>742973483
So long as we have goats no problem right?
>>
>>742973969
Yeah that's exactly the problem. Unfortunately the average Muslim doesn't even realize this
Islam promotes a political view in which the state is organized around a parliamentary-like system in which the people elect their leaders.

It definitely wouldn't have helped these leaders to maintain themselves and their dynasty onto power, so the best thing is to lie to people about religion and keep them ignorant and backwards so there are no worries about the people electing someone who is a better fit to lead
>>
>>742969371
>he had a slave
>but he treated him really good

oh thank god.
>>
>>742974099
>You kinda fucked up the greentext, what are you, new?
You'll find I've already acknowledged that here
>>742973979
Which one are you, the one with a "goat the please"? It's true I could have guessed what you meant but, in the light of your earlier semi-coherent utterances the irony was just too delicious, and I thought it might enrage you further.

Looks like I was right. Time for you to grab your bag of splenetic insults and rummage around for something original, switching seamlessly as you did from trying to insult me as a Muslim to trying to insult me as an Englishman
>>
>>742973935
I use decoy goats
>>
>>742974062
are you retarded? Yes they do and that's a major sin, they will not go to heaven, if you are a true christian, you follow the bible to the letter, you CAN NOT cherry pick out the parts that suit you. If you do that, then you are not a true christian, as simple as that
>>
File: 697.jpg (11KB, 200x272px) Image search: [Google]
697.jpg
11KB, 200x272px
>>742972224
>>
>>742969371
According to hadith, Mohamed consumed with Aisha at age 9.

Still disgusting, no matter what qualifier you put on it.
>>
>>742974330
Seeing as gb is overrun by muslims anyway they are synonymous as of right now, aren't they?

>How does it feel no to have access to soap and getting your water from a well?

Again, autocorrect, I meant to write "not" instead of "no".
Whatever, you didn't seem to notice.

And then, I hope, thou wilt be satisfied, oh dear Englishman.
>>
>>742974426
Yes you can and many do fucker. Catholics now allow women to be forgiven directly from their priests for having abortions. Just admit sin and be forgiven.

I fucking hate short bus riders like you. You're a Muslim apologist. You can do whatever you want in the west. It's called freedom whore. YOU are saying you can't cherry pick and you're no one. Plenty of Christians cherry pick.
>>
>>742970168
If murdering people outside of battle is punished by death, why did Muhammed slaughter the third tribe of Jews in Medina?

The first he released with their possessions, the second he sold into slavery and took their possessions for his people, and the third he had murdered.

So, why was that acceptable?
>>
>>742974497
>consumed
The dude just wanted a nice meal with his daughter you fucking fag.
>>
>>742973913
After the death of the prophet, there were some people who said that the next leader should be chosen by order of familial relationship with the prophet, and this person was Ali ibn Abi Talib. However some other people said that he should be elected.
Finally Ali did become a caliph, the fourth one, but it was a time of power struggle and conspiracies. He was assassinated, and when his son came into power, a large powerful family constested it and finally assassinated him too and came into power.

It's basic but it kind of explains what happened.
>>
Good to know that the fuckers responsible for Barcelona attacks will not go to Jannah for they were killed by a woman. :)
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>742974712
Fuck dude, I meant consumated.

I'm sure they had some kebabs after though.
>>
>>742974609
>overrun by muslims anyway they are synonymous as of right now
>they are synonymous as of right now
Well, you've excelled yourself. Yet another post that makes no sense; and you would have been so careful so as not to have repeated past mistakes and give me yet another opportunity to point out how retarded you are

Oh....of course....autocorrect....right, right

I think you'd better stop now. I'm convinced you're stupid and I think the rest ITT may be cottoning on. But you won't be able to, so time to rummage in the insults bag again.

Just double-check the English before you hit "Post" this time, eh?
>>
>>742974670
Most Christians don't even know their bible just like Muslims could give a fuck about having any basic decency
>>
>>742974670
First of all, I am white european. Secondly, I have been to catholic church and that's what priests tell you there - that bible is book of god and everything in there is ultimate truth. Simple logic says, that if you don't do what bible says, you are a sinner and can not go to heaven. If you sin, go ask for absolution and then do the same sin again, you don't get an absolution and can't get to heaven. You CAN not cherrypick things out of bible, go ask the pope for all I care. My point is that the bible is as same bullshit book as is the quran, it's all just BULLSHIT fairytales.
>>
>>742968176
Israel or Palestine?
>>
>>742974982
Unified state but I believe that Israel is an illegitimate state
>>
>>742974936
Not the guy you're replying to, but I agree with you. Anyone who is trying to say their religion is any better is an idiot. Its all delusional bullshit. And the cause for all the hate in the world.
>>
>>742974889
Yes they are synonymous as of RIGHT NOW. It wasn't in the past and it won't be in the future, once western society rediscovers that freedom is a pretty cool concept and SJWs grow up, you know?

نعم هم مرادفون من رايت نو. لم يكن في الماضي ولن يكون في المستقبل، مرة واحدة المجتمع الغربي يعيد اكتشاف أن الحرية هي مفهوم رائع جدا، كما تعلمون؟ <- That is for you, my dear "Englishman".
>>
File: 20170823_151847.png (33KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_151847.png
33KB, 644x776px
>>742974982
israel is the only """"coutry"""" without defined borders.

to constently expend it ofc.
Butthurt israeli: ARGHHGGG hamas use their own ppl as an human shield.

ww1:very first palestinian conflict.
ww2: creation of israel
ww3: ??? dab dab dab

pic related muh human shield.
>>
>>742974936
Oh how cute, you made sure I know you're white european. Which means you're not white or you're an sjw Muslim apologist.

Everyone is a sinner, which is why god gave his only son. To forgive use for our sins. Christianity allows for forgiveness of sins.

Same bullshit, but not at all comparable in regard to current events. One has a relatively peaceful population and the other commits rape, terrorism, and torture.
>>
>>742975362
good god, you're a complete retard, I give up
>>
>>742974008
this made me chukle thx anon
>>
File: britfags are superior.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
britfags are superior.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>742974889
Look this just came to my mind.
Of course you appreciate muslims invading your tiny island. How could I forget? They do a very valuable service to your gene pool. Sorry, now I understand. I won't be this quick to judge again, that's a promise!
>>
>>742975417
Kys sjw whore. You're a retard.
>>
>>742974054
>stacked them up in suburb:
wtf did you wanted ? suburb wsnt that bad and it was where car manifacture where.
""""""""""""wasnt that bad""""""""
>>
>>742975176
>synonymous
I'd suggest you go look that up. Oh, OK, let me help.
>synonymous
>sJˈnɒnJməs/
>adjective
>(of a word or phrase) having the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language

Now go back and read your post again. What is synonymous with what?

As an aside, the UK (or GB, whichever you prefer) is not "overrun. But you wouldn't want facts to get in the way of an argument.

I could Google Translate the script, but frankly, you're not worth it. And that'd probably where you got it from anyway.

But aw, bless, at least the English of the rest of your post was pretty good. You are precious.But I must go do adult things now, so I'll leave you to the playground.

I won't read your predictable, inevitable, OCD-driven response, but make it a good one for your little friends ITT, eh? And check the English. Twice.
>>
>>742974302
most of western muslim just apply the more basic rules aka porc not eating. and 5 pryer a day for the more faithfull.
other than that for the youth they just smoke pot and drink, sex etc...like every other youth.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_152828_536.jpg (22KB, 720x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_152828_536.jpg
22KB, 720x113px
>>742969825
>>
>>742974327
you guys brought niggers to your home and are about to get polished tho. dab on white minorities.
>>
>>742974936
> the bible is as same bullshit book as is the quran

That's like saying "Atlas Shrugged" is the same as "The Communist Manifesto".

The Quran is like a globally militaristic expansive version of the Old Testament.
The stuff dictated out just for the Jews to do very specifically involving one specific piece of land in the Torah was taken by Muhammad and transformed into an all encompassing ideology the whole world is supposed to submit to or perish.
The New Testament is completely against violent expanse and violence in general and against forcing people to convert which didn't start happening until politicians in Rome hijacked the whole thing back when most people didn't have access to the actual scriptures even if they could read, and called themselves popes and bishops.
>>
>>742975362
holy shit anon, do you really think western muslim apply quran at 200% ?
call any muslim a terrorist you would get fucked up in the sec.

anon why you have so much hate ? can this be related with the fact that pajeet fucked ur blonde gffuu ?
tell me how you hate them.
i want to feel your pain.
>>
>>742975176
>نعم هم مرادفون من رايت نو. لم يكن في الماضي ولن يكون في المستقبل، مرة واحدة المجتمع الغربي يعيد اكتشاف أن الحرية هي مفهوم رائع جدا، كما تعلمون؟
>Yes they are synonyms of Wright No. It was not in the past and will not be in the future, once Western society re-finds that freedom is a very cool concept, you know?
Multinarticulate - incoherent in two languages.
>>
>>742975979
>"at 200%" exept for """"""syrian"""""migrant scum. which is totaly ur fault kek.
>>
>>742975979
*triggered Muslim detected
>>
>>742968176
What are your views on sex with beardless boys?
>>
>>742976072
*not even a muslim kek
>>
>>742968812
ANY biographical source of Mohammed confirms he was a warlord a rapist and a pedophile. es. Sirat or any hadith collection. Get the fuck out, idiot.
>>
File: backtoreddit1.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit1.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>742975713
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/synonymous

Just trying to help you out bud. Don't act all high and mighty for thou shalt not

And this is 4chan. Insults are expected here, aren't they?

I must do adult things as well now, browsing reddit.
>>
>>742976146
>Don't act all high and mighty for thou art not
FTFY
>>
>>742976079
did you ever put your dick in a wet, black and warm hole anon ? other than ur beta borderline handfuu ?
>>
>>742975998
I thought you had something better to do?

And of course I took this from google translate. What did you expect?
>>
>>742975979
I don't date blondes, I date white hispanic women.

As far as blonde girls who fuck Muslims, what you call rape, is called rape in the west. When she is screaming crying and begging you to stop, I means she's not interested. I use girls and not women, because we all know you fuckers like toddlers.
>>
>>742976098
*confirmed
>>
>>742976125
> 1400 years old book. "ANY biographical source" u got sum anon ?
>>
File: 1500432823801.png (2MB, 1496x842px) Image search: [Google]
1500432823801.png
2MB, 1496x842px
>>742968176
do you like ecchi?
>>
>>742976203
In modern English:
For you shouldn't do that.
I thought you britfags understand this shit?
>>
>>742976209
What I'm just curious since the Koran allows it according to what I have read online
>>
>>742976210
Not him - I was just curious about what you'd posted. And it didn't make any sense.

I couldn't understand what it had even capitalised two words in the middle, but then I don't speak Arabic
>>
>>742976259
thats low holy shit
>>
>>742976326
Of course you are him. The English part was pretty much alright in my book.
>>
>>742976230
>what you call rape, is calles rape in west.

wtf do you even mean anon, i dont know if its against me or not.

>i dont date blonde.

you dont date anyone anon.
>>
>>742976322
then go for it anon.
>>
>>742976410
I think you'd like that to be true. You have a hard-on for your English friend?
>>
>>742976482
I'm not a Muslim, I'm a good christian man and would never touch another persons bottom
>>
>>742976534
Yeah, I would've loved to get his kik.
But maybe we'll meet on reddit one day.
One can dream ...
>>
>>742976554
god doesnt exist anyways. it just a way you find to cope with your miserable existance anon.
prove me wrong. -pro tip you cant.
>>
>>742976728
Kek
>>
>>742976728
Well you have convinced me Anon, now i will go and blow up my local church for spreading such slanderous lies
>>
>>742976771
be a good goy, work hard and you will go to heaven anon, yes.
xD literally the only hell vision stuff where from ex junkies.
you guys fighting over each other religion is just a fucking joke xD.
im just w8ting for a civil war to shoot some fags right now anon.
>>
>>742976866
72 virgin are w8ting 4u anon.
>>
>>742976913
Where? In the church?
>>
Bosnian?
My boss is Bosnian, wonderful people.
Vast difference between Bosnian Muslims and Sunni
>>
>>742976977
in muslim robot heaven anon of course.
>>
>>742977011
being this delusional,
muslim is a religion, just like christian niggers and euro christian. religion got nothing to do with being good or bad its the culture cunt.
>>
>>742977138
But I'm not a Muslim. I'm a rabid atheist with no moral compass since there is no god or hell to punish me for my actions.
>>
>>742968176
What's up fellow muslim?
>>
>>742976441
So we have an SJW or Muslim trying to inform /b/ on radical Islam. Surely you niggers have other more pressing issues to take care of. Let me inform you, fucker; Muslims commit more terrorism, because they follow a cult. Niggers commit more crime, because they have absent fathers, low iqs and high testosterone levels, which is more prevalent in males who commit crimes. Whites and Asians are responsible for every positive thing in your life. Now fuck off.
>>
شي بخري
>>
>>742977226
May as well be mooselimb
>>
>>742977226
dont you have ampathy anon ? or remors ?
anon are you a psycho ?.
>>
>>742968176
how many goats have you actually fucked?

also how many wives do you have?
>>
File: 12345.png (251KB, 1075x536px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
251KB, 1075x536px
>>742977318
>They look nice. I will buy one.

daikin.aerocompara.com
>>
>>742977390
no ragie anon please
>>
>>742977419
Anon du yoo has dikktonary
>>
>>742977520
anon are you rly that poor ?
>>
>>742977543
ai afred i ni anglish srie anin
>>
>>742977318
Moose lyfe drink moose lite
>>
>>742968176
Why would we ask u anything, if your faith permits lying to infidels, to further your agenda?
>>
>>742977481
I walked into the bedroom the other day when my wife was ther and I had a goat in my arms , I sed "look cupcake this is the pig I fucc when you're too tired" , the wife said "that's a goat dear" . Wasnttalkingtoyou.jpg
>>
Why does 4chan hate the perfect religion for them?

>can marry lolis
>hates normies
>hates roasties
>>
>>742968176
Why do gulf states hate refugees more than the krauts?
>>
why are so many muslim women obese/ugly as fuck?
>>
>>742978098
Because I drink, like big assed whores who like to spread and take cum shots, and love bacon.
>>
>>742978266
What's the point of trying. No on is going to see but their cousin, who they have to marry and fuck.
>>
>>742978276
Anon the prophet, may peace be upon you.
>>
>>742968812
it actually says he consummated the marriage when she was 9
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Aishas_Age_of_Consummation
>>
>>742977215
There are different cultures within a religion asshole. Catholics an Amish are both Christian, but there's a big difference between the two cultures. Don't be an ignorant cuck, educate yourself, and lay off the gay porn for a while
>>
>>742968176
Is it mandatory to fuck goats if i'd like to convert?
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.