[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked another guys girl or cheated on your gf? Stories?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 37

File: uhhh.jpg (77KB, 458x656px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
77KB, 458x656px
Have you ever fucked another guys girl or cheated on your gf? Stories?
>>
last bump
>>
File: 1494401662897.gif (90KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494401662897.gif
90KB, 350x400px
>>
Yes I have fucked another guys girl, and I'll greentext it. Just posting this now to bump. If anyone has OP pic without caption thatd be cool too.
>>
>>742638867
This thread is gonna die so I'm not gonna greentext. But here ya go.

Have gf at home, going to college, try to break up, she was devastated so I pussed out and said we'd do long distance. Immediately find girl 2 at school, start hooking up with her, girl 2 goes to visit her friend for break. Start fucking girl 2s best friend girl 3. Keep that shit up for a while, then stop with girl 3, keep going with girl 2, then start fucking girl 4, a rich girl who was a hooter waitress cuz daddy issues. Mind you, school has 2000 students so pretty fucking difficult to keep them separated. Semester over, go home, date girl 1 all summer whilst keeping up phone relations with girls 2 and 4. End of summer, break up with girl 1, she turns into a turbowhore. Break off from girl 2, she turned into a junior senator. Date girl 4, she cheated on me after 1.5yrs, no idea what she's up to.

Now married monogamous and happily. Too much fuckin work boys
>>
This short asian girl I've fucked a few times before wanted to borrow my bong, she just recently started talking to this new guy, I never met him.

I went over to her house and gave her the bong. She's really into dancing so she started practicing for a bit while I was there. While she was dancing, I walked up to her, pulled her top off and unhooked her bra. She had really great tits for someone no taller than 5'0". She started giggling and said, "Seriously?". I sit down again and start filming on my phone. After a while of this I go up and pull her pants down and take off her underwear, nice ass but not as great as her boobs. She keeps dancing and I keep filming.

She's driving me a little crazy at this point, so I take off my pants and pull her towards me. She was saying some things that made it seem like she was just teasing me and didn't want anything more, after she said this she gave my dick one quick stroke for half a second to tease me. I really thought that was going to be it, she seemed like she only touched my dick to be silly and tease me, but right after she touched it she started talking about how big I was and pulled down my underwear and started sucking.

I picked her up, fingered her for just enough to make this not uncomfortable for me, threw her on the couch and started fucking her from behind (with no condom, probably a bad move in hindsight). A few times during the sex, she said that maybe we shouldn't be doing this, to which I'd push my dick in as far as I could and told her she could get off if she wanted, that just made her fuck harder.

I'm not sure why I didn't finish then, but I helped her with laundry after, then told her to get on her knees and suck my dick again. I came in her mouth, ate some instant ramen, then left.
>>
I'm sufficiently drunk enough for this thread

Have GF, one other 8.5/10 chick just outright admitted she wants to fuck, kinda wanna fuck her

chatted up another chick at the nerd bar tonight too, maybe wanna smash her

i am gonna be torn as fuck when i sober up
>>
>>742640842

>be me, around 11th grade
>have girlfriend and we split for some reason
>totally forget about her soon, she gets bf
>couple months later I get random call from her
>"I like being friends with you.."
>turns into "I like fucking you"
>begin slamming her behind her bfs back
>highschooler me couldn't keep mouth shut
>tell friends who throw it in his face
>he tries to fight me, loses
>I get suspended but it's worth it
>she takes his side, never heard from again

And I'd do it all again with a new girl too, kind of fun if you're not a whiteknight.
>>
>>742638867
yes
>hang out with some girl whos having problems but sticks with the guy at a party
>been drinking but end up talking to her and start giving advice on shit
>she eats it up
>i start saying that she needs a good fuck to get over certain things
>her eyes widen
>i start saying that she needs certain things like getting her hair pulled and other shit to get over her current bf
>shes keeps asking for more advice on this and that
>ask her to take a shot with me
>shes real close to me as we down one, touching my arm and brushing her tits on me
>i get balls and just start rubbing her clit under her dress.
>shes a few inches taller than me so her tits are in my face easily.
>move to the bathroom, pull her panties down and eat her
>stick my dick in and use her tits for grip, pump her
>pussy smells nasty but good, shes huffing her moans and has her mouth open
>grab and ass sheek before i nut and pull out.
>she knows its coming and spins around to suck me
>swallows, gives my dick a kiss and we clean up
>her bf shows up 20 minutes later and shes giving me the eye the entire time
>>
>>742638867
The girl I was madly in love with in high school used me for sex when her husband (my best friend) went to boot camp for the army. The sex was amazing and I was still in love with her. (Still am). I eventually told her that i wanted her all for myself and that she should leave him for me. She laughed and told me that was never going to happen.. Then she stopped fucking me and started fucking someone else. Fuck
>>
>>742638867
yes, at one time it was my preference
>>
>>742638867
Always cheated on my ex. Just sort of a player now, polygamy is the way to live. Anyways. heres my story
>Be in english, 12th grade
>"like your shirt, anon"
>Shes gorgeous, Cubano with big tits, real conservative. Never smoked weed or really drank before.
>Always noticed her, so I get to know her
>plays guitar, loves her mom, real based
>I sold drugs at the time so she kinda saw me as wild and not the right suitor
>Still, I'm nice and interesting
>Take her to punk show
>"I have more fun with you than any boys, anon"
>go home and we get lit as fuck off some kraken
>Told my girl i was out "takin care iof business baby"
>"You're beautiful, *girls name*"
>"You really think so?" she makes eye contact "of course"
>takes off her shirt
>Make out on bed and then missionary, make her throat my cock and nut on those big ass caramel titties
>wev fall asleep and shes gone before I wake up
>"I think its best if we just forget last night happened... :)"
>>
>>742638867
Jewish as fucc
>>
>>742638867
Kinda related how did you ask your wife to fuck another guy in front of you?
>>
Not the most exciting story, but in HS, my girlfriend broke up with me for normal bullshit highschool reasons. About a week later, she started dating someone else, but i convinced her to cheat on him with me. We fucked in her car in a gas station parking lot, that was kinda fun.
>>
>>742638867

I've fucked two of my friends girlfriends.

At the age of about 10 years old me and my friend started showing our cocks to each other and within weeks we were sucking each others cock every chance we got.

As time went on my friend sucked me off less and less but I absolutely loved sucking him so I did not mind at all and I would usually blow him at least 4 or 5 times every week.

This continued all through high school.

When we were 15 my friend got a girlfriend, but that did not stop him from having sex with me whenever she wasn't around. In fact there were a number of times when he would call me over right after his girlfriend left his house and he would get me to suck his dick and it would still be covered with her juices and his cum.
Knowing I was tasting her pussy really turned me on and I would always let my friend cum in my mouth on these occasions and I would eagerly swallow it because I was so fucking horny.

Well one day during the summer, my friend called me over to his house and when I got there he was already laying in bed completely naked, pretending he was asleep.

He always did this to me so I did what I always did and quickly removed my clothes and then climbed onto the bed between his legs and took his dick into my mouth and started blowing him.

..cont...
>>
>>742641398
ive heard so much shit about wives or girlfriends with bf in boot or military.

had the opportunity to get one but pansied out. friend had her pants down against the wall and spreading. i put my face in it and friend took his dick out and fucked her right there. i wanted to join in or tap in but i was high and paranoid. noticed a wet spot on the wall when they left to the spare room.

she came over a few times and got to suck her tits and seen her ass and pussy more than enough times. even caught her getting railed on the couch. never fucked but i wasnt too sad about it.

her boyfriend found out she was getting fucked and fought some dude at a bar. my friend was right there and never pieced together it was him. he bailed on court date for it and last i heard he was doing time for some other shit.
>>
>>742641222
Literally exactly the same scenario here, word for word.
>>
>>742642065
cont plz
>>
A good friend of mine broke off his engagement. I was good friends with his fiancé as well. Her and I would still hang out on occasion. We end up fucking a few times in a movie theater parking lot.
They end up getting back together and are married now.
>>
Banged a few girls with boyfriends. One that was engaged, in her Nissan Ultima backseat while her Katy Perry album was playing, two different times. A few married chicks. Oh, and my bro-n-law's older brother's mother-n-law while her husband was in prison. My aunt's friend, unbeknownst to me at the time that she even had a boyfriend, I thought they split, and it wasn't til like a year later when it came up that my aunt laughingly said they were "split" that weekend. Women are whores.
>>
I've cheated on many of my girlfriends. Dunno why. After doing it I'm faithful for a good amount of time until I get the urge again. Usually it's paired with a lack of sexual satisfaction with whoever I'm with.
>One girl from school. In acting class with her bf. Fucked her regularly, even took her anal cherry. She got all clingy so I dumped
>Another girl from school. She was married, but young. Was a total buttslut but didn't know it until she hooked up with me.
>Black chick once. Also did her in the poopster.

Meh, I kinda hate myself. But it's also a part of me so idk, whatever.
>>
Done both AMA
>>
>>742642065

..cont..

I started sucking off my friend and got right into it. I started getting hornier and hornier just from having his cock in my mouth so my cock started getting hard as well and I started jacking off while I sucked my friends dick.

As he got close to cumming he stopped pretending he was sleeping and started begging me to let him cum in my mouth. The more he begged the more the thought of it turned me on so by the time I felt his semen spraying across my tongue, I was eager to start swallowing every drop.

I sucked the cum right from his penis and never pulled my mouth off of his dick even as he started to go limp. Usually he would pull his cock out of my mouth by this point and he would get out of bed and we'd go swimming or something but this time he just laid there and allowed me to keep sucking him.

His cock got hard again after only a couple minutes and I got right into giving him a second blowjob, while I continued stroking my raging hard cock.

I sucked his cock for a good 10 minutes when there was a knock on the door. I was shocked by this but my friend was not as shocked as I was as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to quickly hide in his closet.

We both climbed out of the bed and I was about to grab my clothes, when my friend stopped me and told me not to worry about them and to just get in the closet naked, and he'd get rid of who ever was at the door.

I did what he said and hid while he slipped on his bathrobe and went downstairs to answer the door.

The closet I was in, wasn't really a closet, it was more like a small room and actually had a window in it with a small desk as well. The closet door was like this hard curtain that just sort of folded up as it opened.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 582x960px
>>742643316
That shit is so gay I think my anus is getting pozzed just by reading it.
>>
> I fucked my friends sister.
> My friend sniffed my arse and licked my nose as I fucked his sister.
I'm a dog btw
>>
>>742643316
>I started sucking off my friend

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT
>>
Cheated once but it's the same lame story everyone has. Clicked with a friend of a friend, and the circumstances allowed for us to slip off to hang out alone.

I also spent about 3 months fucking my best friend's ex on the downlow. They were broken up, but it was a pretty shitty thing for me to do considering how much he still loved her.

Meh, college.
>>
I've done both, it was stupid I was young.
>>
>>742638867
My wife was in a three year lesbian relationship
>>
>be 17
>bang girl
>some one calls on her phone
>i answer its her bf he says "did you fuck him"
>i say "yes"
>he starts to sob i hang up, feel dirty
>kick girl out watch star wars videos all night
>worth it
>>
during high school i fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend. she sucked me off a few times and i fingered and ate her out. she jerked me off in a movie theater one time. she dated the dude all through school and about a year after. too lazy to greentext.
>>
>>742643316

..cont..

From the closet I could hear as my friend answered the door and was shocked as I heard his girlfriend start talking to him as she entered the house.

My friend never made any attempt to get rid of her at all and actually told her to come up to his room, which really started to get me worried. Although I was in the closet, there really wasn't anywhere for me to hide so if my friend decided to rip open the door, I'd be caught standing there completely naked since my clothes were still in his bedroom. And this is exactly like something my friend would do.

As my friend and his GF came up the stairs I heard my friend explaining that he was just about to get in the shower when she arrived, that's why he was in a bathrobe.

They entered the room together and as soon as they did my friend grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her onto the bed with him and she started giggling as my friend started kissing her and grabbing her tits.

I could tell what was happening by the way she was giggling and telling him to "Stop it, you pervert." But I could also tell that she was enjoying it.

As the GF's giggling stopped I knew that she and my friend were getting more into it and started to wonder if my friend would actually fuck her with me just a couple feet away from them.

I slowly made my way over to the closet door and pulled it open a couple of inches so I could get a good look. Sure enough they were making out on the bed and my friend had his hand right up under her shit playing with her tits and she had her hands in his bathrobe, clearly playing with his cock.

It did not take long for my friend bathrobe to open right up completely exposing his cock to both of us. The GF then pulled away a bit from my friend and started pulling off her shirt.
>>
someone who an make captions kik me
fb12321
>>
>>742643897
go on
>>
>>742644042
super hot right?
>>
>>742644317
hehehe
>>
File: image.png (455KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455KB, 646x680px
>>742644231
>faggot sucks dick and gets cucked in the same story

Please stop.
>>
Probably gonna fuck a married girl in talking to. She constantly sends nudes and talks about fucking me in public. I just hope her husband doesn't find out and go on a murder suicide lol
>>
>>742638867
Yeah, I had a mistress while I was working overseas. Occasionally fuck hookers, too. Some hookers have boyfriends, so that's kind of fucking another guy's girl.
>>
>>742644720
related story; I got friend zoned by a tranny hooker with a boyfriend
>>
I was a high school virgin. Said I wanted to date other girl, but this white chick I was friends with liked me. Found old friend on Facebook, ask her to date then and there. Week later foresight tells me it won't work. After school decide to fuck white chick behind church near school. Was nice. Break up with girlfriend via text, and white chick admits on Facebook to the whole world, as I tried to lie. Needles to say I don't have to many female friends :3
>>
I was a marine working overseas. There was this hot 40 year old that worked with us at the embassy. She dated a marine in another country. Fucked her for about 3-4 months. I was 21 at the time.
>>
>>742644231

..cont..
My friend went right for her shorts and started pulling them down her legs while she pulled off her bra allowing me to see her naked breasts for the first time. She was only 14 at the time but her breasts were actually pretty big.

I had lost my boner with all the nervousness of possibly being caught but once I saw her tits my penis became instantly hard once again. As as my friend pulled off her shorts and underwear so that she was completly naked, I could not help but reach down and start jacking off.

My friend did not waste any time at all. As soon as they were both naked he climbed right on top of her and they started fucking. From my angle, I could look right up between their legs so I actually saw my friends hard cock sliding in and out of his girlfriends cunt.

I could not believe I was actually seeing this and really started getting turned on. So turned on that I didn't even care that I was naked anymore, I just started furiously stroking my cock.

The faster the two of them fucked, the faster I stroked my cock as well. They had been fucking for about 4 or 5 minutes when suddenly, the GF cocked her head right up, looking in the direction of the closet I was in and shrieked "Who's here?!?!!"

I froze mid-stroke and did not move a muscle. My friend started making excuses right away and told his GF that nobody was here. "I can see, his shadow!" She answered.

That's when I think both me and my friend knew we were caught but as freaked out by it as I was, my friend started actually laughing about it and still tried to tell her that nobody was there.
>>
My friend and I always had a thing for each others wives. We would share nudes and sex stories and things we wanted to do with each others wives. We have done this for a few years and our wives know about it. Sometimes when we all drink they kiss and grope eachother but that's as far as it ever went until about 8 months ago. We rented a cabin and vacationed together the four of us. On the second day both girls get completely plastered. We each carried out wives to bed and went back to drinking together in kitchen. I get the idea that we should go check make sure they are both passed out then we go into the others room for ten minutes and feel up each others wives. He would go into my room and I into his and it would of be a 10 minute time limit, you could touch and grope all you want but no sex. He agrees and we go check on them. I was waiting for him to come out but it was taking a minute so I wondered if he changed his mind or fell asleep. He came out a few minutes later ,I asked him if it was cool he said said she was totally out he just was pent up and had to fuck his wife real quick. So he went to my wife and I to his. First thing I see is her freshly creampied pussy. That was it I just took my pants off and shoved my dick into her. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could while mashing her tits. I can feel I'm about to cum and wonder for a second but decide fuck it I've gone this far and blow my load in her cunt. Sex with her was exactly as good as I thought. When I come out he's already out waiting on the couch looking nervous. I think he knows but I ask what's wrong. He apologizes and says he jerked off and a lot got in her hair. I laugh and say it's ok and that I jerked it to but shot it on the carpet and cleaned it up. Neither of them have any idea I fucked her and I need to do it again.
>>
>>742644934
I made a hooker feel bad and quit the business. She started dating a guy after I'd been paying to fuck her semi-regularly. While I'm fucking her, I'm asking if her boyfriend knows she does this, and what he'd think if he found out. After a while she goes, "Um, can we not talk about that?" Never saw her working the street again after that. She had the same first name as my wife, so it wasn't really cheating.
>>
>>742644317
>Be working at a oil change place doing oil changes
>Cute 22 y/o works the counter
>Get to chatting
>Everyday chat more
>One day she shows me anoic if someone tits and asks if I what I think of them
>They are sml but nice
>Asks if the inverted nips freak me out
>Not at all I'm old and have seen lots of tits
>She giggles
>We start having lunch together
>Lots of things I. Common from have in a parent die Young to science and shit
>One day I'm in the bath room during a break
>She knkcks and door
>Tell her to come it
>I'm just washing my hands
>Laughs and says she thought I was being a perv
>Tell her I can be
>She gives me this look
>Fucking.png
>Kiss her full on
>Dick gets hard
>Use one hand to put her hand on my dick
>She understands
>Later that day asks me if I want to be fwb
>Been three years since last dick
>Of course.wav
>Wind up fucking about a week later after work I. My van
>This goes on for weeks
>Every chance we get is spent naked
>Get very close
>Eventually she realizes she wants to be with me
>I feel the same now
>We are to much alike
>She dumps her gf for me
>Eventually get married
>Have daughter
>Life is Goodman.jpg
>>
>>742645265
hot, any more stories?
>>
I was sleeping with a married woman I was in love with for about 8 months.
Obviously it didn't end well.
>>
>>742645321
you're doing God's work
>>
>>742645209
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>742645209

.cont..

Although the GF could not see me, I had opened up the closet door enough that since there was a window in the room I was in, my shadow cast on the wall behind me and it was visible to her on the bed. As soon as she mentioned the shadow I knew what she was talking about and my first thought was actually if there was enough of a shadow for her to tell if I was jacking off. That thought went quickly away though as I realized that I was probably going to be caught standing there completely naked in the next minute or so.

Sure enough the GF climbed out of bed, and started walking directly to the closet. My friend playfully tried to grab at her to pull her back to the bed but he was still laughing about it didnt' put much effort into it.

As the GF approached I moved to the center of the room and did my best to find a place to hide but as the door flew open I was caught and all I could to was just reach down and cover up my cock and balls.

Even though the GF knew I was there before she opened the door, she was still shocked when she threw the door open and saw me standing there. Cause once she did a shocked look crossed her face and was like she suddenly realized that she was naked as well and immediately covered her breasts with her hands and then ran back to the bed and dove under the covers, but not before I got a perfect view of her entire naked body standing in front of me.

"Oh my God." She started shrieking. "Why is your friend in your closet, and why is he naked." she babbled.

My friend answered quickly and told her that I had just gotten out of the shower when she arrived so he had me hid in the closet before I had a chance to get dressed. But while he was telling her this he was tickling her and trying to get her to laugh about the whole thing. He was actually getting a kick out of the whole thing because he knew he had just embarrassed the fuck out of both of us, me and his GF.

..cont..
>>
>>742645397
good man, I like your style
>>
>>742644674
CAN YOU SAY JOY LANE FOR ME
>>
>>742645934
describe gf's body plox
>>
>>742640917
let's see that vid yo
>>
>>742645973
Thanks
Pic related
>>
>>742646269
she's solid, I like it. If you can, please post more
>>
>>742638867
Nice Jew nose.
>>
>>742645321
>>742645321
Hahaha, I did almost the same thing. This part-time whore needed me to create some graphics for her "artist" boyfriend's project. She came over to my place to "talk" about it, and ended up getting me off thrice. While I fucked the hell out of her, I asked "so does your boyfriend know you're over here? Taking my cock to help his work?" She started tearing up, but I just kept going. "If he had a real job, or any real skills at all, he'd be able to take care of you. You wouldn't need to choke on dick to make rent. Would you?" Her eyes are shut, tears down her cheeks, head turned away from me and arms trying to hide/hold her tits while I kept pounding, mach-speed. "Its not like his art ever sells, you're getting fucked for literally nothing" She squeezed her eyes tight and tried to stifle a really bittersweet orgasm. She pushed me off of her yelling "Fuck you, you're such a piece of shit, I fucking hate you" She dropped to her knees and continued cussing me out while dutifully taking my load across her face. Sure enough, the boyfriend's art didn't sell, and after the show she ended up taking an axe to the thing out of anger. And then she called me again, asking for $1200 to cover her rent. After I agreed, she told her boyfriend that she was going to her mom's for the weekend to "think", and then took a bus 8 blocks to my apartment to get used for a full 48 hours.

Forgot to mention, she's also my ex-wife.
>>
>>742645934

..cont..

"He was watching us fuck." She was still complaining but from the sound of her voice she had relaxed a little bit but was still pissed.

"He's a guy. Of course he's gonna watch." My friend answered. He than started calling over to me to come out of the closet. I was still too embarrassed so I just stayed there. The GF was not ready to see me yet either so she started saying "No." and that she was still naked. She started to tell my friend to get her clothes for her but he didn't move and just tried to play with her and relax her further, telling her it was no big deal and we had all seen each other naked now so it didnt' really matter.

When she seemed to relax right down, my friend called to me more and more telling me to come out and that I had seen his GF naked so it was only fair that she saw me as well.

The GF was still protesting but very quietly now. I still didn't move and was too embarrassed to come out but the thoght of her seeing me naked kind of turned me on, so after another minute or so of my friend trying to convince me, I finally stepped in front of the closet doorway and stepped into the room with the two of them. I was still covering my cock with my hands though.

As the GF saw me again, whe clenched the blankets and pulled them around her making sure she was covered up and my friend told me to come over to the bed.

I made my way over to the bed and started appologizing to the GF saying that this really wasn't my idea and we had not planned for this to happen at all. My friend agreed with me and told her that it just sort of happened.

I was still covering myself with my hands as I sat down on the bed with them and the GF relaxed even more. I saw her look down at my crotch a couple of times and I thought to myself that she really wanted to see my penis.
>>
>>742646504
That's women for you, will sell their souls and self respect for a few bucks
>>
File: image.png (128KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 600x450px
>lived in apartment building near navy base
>sailor lived on my floor
>he gets deployed for 6 months
>meet sailor's wife during power outage
>have dinner together
>she sleeps in my living room because battery-powered box fan
>we end up fucking in the middle of the night
>make it a regular thing for 4 months
>>
>>742645643
Only one worth mentioning when I was 19 in college my roommate and I were at a party. His gf gets way to drunk way to fast and he has to follow her around picking her up and taking her to puke. When I told him I was going leaving cuz I had class the next day he asked me to take her with me and put her in his bed. I said ok and we put her in the car. On the drive home she kept calling me by his name and kept apologizing for being wasted. She started crying and saying I had to forgive her. She kept call No me his name and saying she loved me. She flopped into my lap still crying. Something in me just said try something. So I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. She stopped crying and started sucking my dick. She was drunk sucking with lots of spit and suction sounds. Just before we get off the freeway I bust a fat but in her mouth. She swallows it and licks my dick clean. During the 10 min street drive home she fell asleep. I carried her in and out her in his bed and went to sleep myself. It was never brought up so I guess she doesn't remember but I was paranoid all day at school until I came home and he was making plans for us to all go out again that night. So I got away with it.
>>
>>742646688

..cont..

My friend started trying to convince me to pull my hands away so that she could see, since I had seen her and while he did, she tried to protest a little bit saying she didn't want to see it but not very convincingly.

Finally I just gave in and pulled my hands away. The GF let out a gasp "Oh My God", like she was shocked that I exposed myself to her but I could tell she liked seeing my penis. My cock had gone soft since the closet, but not totally and was still a little bit semi-hard.

"You have to let him see you naked again." My friend spoke up and tried to pull the blankets away from his GF.

She held on to them tightly and tried to protest, but not very convincingly and as my friend told her to "Come on, it's no bid deal." She released the blankets and my friend pulled them away from her body so that she was laying there compltely naked in front of both of us. She was gorgeous and my cock got hard again instantly.

My friend reached over and grabbed her breast and started squeezing it with no protest from the GF at all until he told me that I could feel her tit as well. She raised her arm over her breast to cover it in a form of protest, but she did not actually say anything so I very awkwardly reached for her breast as well. There was no way I was going to let this opportunity pass me by. If she told me to stop I would but until then I wanted to enjoy this to the fullest. As my hand cupped the exposed part of her breast under her arm, I was already hoping that this would lead to me getting to fuck her.

..cont..
>>
Yep three girls at my current job over the last three years of being here. Work overnights as an esteemed med tech at an elderly home. The shift only has two employees on it. One med tech and one caregiver. Hooked up with and/or dated 6 girls from this job total.

The three who had husbands/boyfriends requested to work overnight shifts but only if it was with me. Never really talked to them much prior, just general friendliness in passing. Nights would always start out slow and quiet but by the third hour in they were either wrestling me or grazing their lips at my cheek or neck area. Took initiative from there. Never turned down. One girl who doesn't work here anymore still drives by occasionally at night and asks to be fucked.

Women are hoes. Sorry bros.
>>
>>742638867
yes, met a girl at the local renaissance fair, met her 6 months prior, got her number that night and fucked her raw and came inside her several times. knew she had a boyfriend and still fucked her, kinda regret it unfortunately, fucked her a week after the fair too came several times inside her again.

to this day several of my buddies keep saying the things they would do to her and all the nasty shit they think shes into, shits cash money cause they dont know i fucked her already.

only reason why i havent told them is cause she told me not to tell anyone, yet she has slept with a good portion of the fair community and NOW her boyfriend knows about it and has exploded on her since, bitch deserves everything that comes to her
>>
>>742647189
you got brass balls for giving it a try. I would have wimped out and regretted it the next day that I didn't do anything
>>
i prob won't say the whole story bc im lazy.

but i was dating a girl for 2 years, she cheated on me with one of my friends.

fast forward 3 years later.

we meet up at a park, and i fuck her in the woods.

he fucked my girl, i fuck her right back.
>>
When I was 19
>Have typical friend group,2 guys 2 girls, known them all since primary school
>Two other male friends are dating 2 other female friends
>My girlfriend moves away to start University
>5th wheel feelsbad
>We all go out to the cinema to watch Lego Movie, Shit was lit
>Driving back to town, My car was in the workshop so my friend's girlfriend took me home
>We detour
>"We missed my turn off where are we going"
>"It must be hard for you now that she has moved away"
>ohshit
>She drives us to the town look out, saying she just wants to talk
>Minutes fly by and my fingers are already deep into her unknown
>We end up fucking in the back seat of her 1990's pulsar

Still feel guilty today because they're still together, My girlfriend still doesn't know and there's still sexual tension between the two of us
>>
>>742646414

Of course I can
>>
>>742647699
That's kinda sad man. Never fuck a girl who's cheated on you, that's enabling her shit behaviors.
>>
> In college
> Open relationship with wife
> Meet cute vet tech
> Tells me she's also in an open relationship
> Wants to blow me, happily let her at my place while wife is out
> Gets phone call from fiancé, tells him she's studying with girl friends while I have her bent over my couch, fucking her from behind
> Cum in her raw while she's telling him bye and she loves him

We met up a few more times over the next few months and I came in her pussy a couple more times and in her mouth. She even told me how she wanted me to come to her wedding and fuck her. And that's how I found out I love cheaters. Been with a few more since.
>>
>>742647820
holy fuck yeah
>>
>>742647820
she's hot, you're a lucky man
>>
>>742647237

..cont..

My friend told his GF that she could touch my cock as well but she did not move, so he actually took her hand and brought it to my penis and he actually helped her wrap her fingers around it.

She started stroking my cock right away and as she did she reached over and grabbed my friends cock with her other hand. Also while she did this, I noticed her relax even more and her legs spread open a little bit.

My friend noticed this too and he slid his hand down to her cunt right away and pushed her legs open even more and then started fingering her.

"Feel how wet her pussy is." My friend suggested to me and there was no reaction from his GF this time at all. It was hard to pull my hand away from her beautiful tit but I managed and slid it down to her moist cunt. As my fingers ran through her pubic hair, my friend pulled his hand away and alowed me to slid my fingers right to the opening of her pussy and to easily slip my middle finger inside of her.

She let out a moan as I did this and when she did, I knew that I was going to get to fuck her if it was okay with my friend.

As I continued to play with her pussy, my friend moved up so that his hard cock was right in front of his GF's face and she immediately took his dick and started sucking him right there in front of me. His hard shaft glistened with the juices of her sweet pussy from fucking her just a couple minutes earlier. It was a beautiful sight and actually made me jealous a little bit because I wanted to suck his cock as well.

I fingered her for a couple of minutes when my friend looked over at me and with out saying a word, he sort of cocked his head at me and I knew right away what he was telling me. He was motioning for me to come get my cock sucked as well.

Without waiting another moment I got up on the bed as ell. She still had her hand wrapped around my cock and was still stroking me as I moved up beside her head on the opposite side from my friend.
>>
>>742638867

I fucked my friends mother a couple of years ago.

I dunno why I expected her tits to be better, but they looked tired and saggy, still nice to play with, but after that I spent most of my time in 15/17 year olds.
>>
>>742647978
>>742647990
You have no idea lol
>>
>be me 24
>Cousin dates girl for 8 years
>always had an unspoken connection
>one day tell have date with a girl who sent me nudes
>go with cousins gf and friend to bowling alley just for a ride so i can drink and not drive
>girl never shows up for date
>get cousin's gf drunk at bowling alley
>she tells me she is tired of being abused
>bet tits for winner of air hockey
>GREAT SUCCESS.jpg
>see tits = Diaomonds!!
>#headintheparkinglotoutsideinfrontofgodandeverybody
>3am Waffle House
>crash at aunts house
>she sucks my dick the next morning
>go ahead baby nobody's awake.bmp
>leave cousins house to go back to college 2 hrs south
>she comes to visit me and tells him she is going to a hotel to be alone
>fuck 4 times in a day and once before she leaves in am
>date for 3 months
>get engaged for 2 years
>married.txt
>>
>>742648121
15/17 = .88

You sick fuck
>>
>>742648239
this made me laugh so hard, idk why
>>
had this chubby cunt feminazi nigger suck my cock and i blew my load in her slut mouth when her """"trans"""" lesbian lover was out. right in their living room. fap about the thought constantly. They can both die and i would celebrate tho
>>
>>742647563
If I hadn't been a little drunk myself I don't think I would have. It was a rush. I spent a night on high a day on a terrible regretfull low then back to high again after I knew I was safe. What a roller coaster expiernce.
>>
>>742638867
Twice.
First time I was going to events with a group of people. One was a really hot girl that was dissatisfied with her bf. We were drinking at a party and I didn't have a condom, so I laid her on top of me and bounced her against it hard until I came, it was pretty hot.

She actually came to live with me and we dated for a year or two.

The second time I saw a woman eyeing me hard at the frocery store. I decided fuck iy I'll small talk with her. She was super into me. We ended up become f buddies for about a year. She was crazy though so it kept spinning out continually. The sex was good though.
>>
>>742638867
Never with prior knowledge. Women are sluts and I've had at least 5 proposals. I said Fuk off each time.
Once I was told from a 9/10 thst she was single so yeah I fucked her. A few days later I found out that she had a 'bf' so I ghosted her. Raw dogged the slut too so happy I'm still disease free.

Why Fuk a slut who is married when if you know your game you can Fuk heaps of hot well bred single chicks who would be faithful as long as you keep each other sexually satisfied.
>>
>>742648190
lmfao wait wtf. so you married your cousins gf of 8 years basically?
>>
>first girlfriend, we were together from 15 to 21
>cheated on her with a hooker to see if I still love her
>I didn't
>also thrills
>also sucked a guy off just to try it

>two weeks after we break up gf #2
>we were together over a year
>I cheated on her with another guy, this one fucked me as well

>gf #3 at 22 or 23
>she was technically with someone else but we were fucking
>guy found out, tried to fight me, I pulled a gun, never seen him again
>fml she broke up with him and got together with a black giant

>started dating a 17 year old, gf #4
>she is a bit deranged, likes weird stuff, but is extremely obedient as she thinks this is her job as a gf
>smoking hot too after I made her excercize regularily
>got boring after a while, so I made her fuck other guys (a lot older generally) with me present and sometimes on her own.
>we broke up because of boredom

>gf #3 crawled back and we were together for 3 years
>cheated on her regularily with deranged #4, because she got jealous
>best sex ever

>after breakup some more gay experiments
>otherwise single time for 2 years
>gf #3 has boyfriend and does not want anything to do with me
>still deranged tho
>offer her money for sex and she accepts
>best sex ever revisited

>latest gf
>psycho 50%, sweet 50%
>good sex, loves anal, both sides
>best orgasms ever
>submisive
>wants me to see her fuck an older guy
>where have I seen this
>we do it, turns out awesome
>she then fucks an ex behind my back and all goes to shit

>jacking off on /b/ now
>>
>>742638867
Had my best friend suck and fuck me while dating my exbestfriend who she replaced. I love her but she is just nostalgia now.
>>
>>742647820
Show her inverted nips
>>
File: IMG_20161127_185137.jpg (2MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_185137.jpg
2MB, 4640x3480px
> Yup. Work with this girl. This is me up her ass in New York. She got divorced. I left my GF. She turned out to be a total bunny-boiler. Now we're both at couples therapy with our original partners. Sex was sensational though.
>>
This one time I fucked this dude's fiance and I cheated on my girlfriend, who was on vacation in florida, at the same time. It was a hell of a ride lol
>>
>>742648103

..cont..
Without needing any encouragement, as soon as I was kneeling up beside her head, the GF pulled her mouth off of my friends cock and turned towards me and immediately took my cock into her mouth and started sucking.

Not to be left out, my friend crawled down between his GF's spread legs and slipped his cock right into her soaking wet pussy and started fucking her once again. Her mouth was stuffed full with my cock but she still managed to let out a moan of pleasure as my friend's cock entered her.

As my friend got into a rhythmn, he reached up and placed his hand on my ass and started thrusting me into his GF's mouth a little bit. He quickly got bored of this and when he did, he leaned in really close to his GF's face and my crotch and actually started blowing on the exposed part of my shaft as it slid out of her mouth. This actually felt really good.

I don't know why I did what I did next but the thought that I had to pay back my friend for embarrassing me and his GF so badly and as soon as that thought crossed my mind I acted more on impuse than anything as I quickly reached down and grabbed my dick and pulled it out of his GF's mouth and slapped it right across my friends lips.

The GF thought it was hillarious and started laughing. My friend acted pissed but he was laughing about it a bit too and called me a fag but went right back to blowing on my dick as he GF took it back into her mouth.

He than actually surprised me a bit as he reached up and started massaging my balls as his GF continued blowing me.

It was a huge turn on having my friend fondle my balls right in front of his GF, but at the same time it made me kind of nervous that she was going to find out that me and my friend have sex with each other. The more he played with my balls though, the thought of her finding out, turned me on more and more and I actually kind of got arroused at the thought of sucking my friends cock right in front of her.
>>
>>742647237
go on
>>
File: File Aug 02, 8 03 41 PM.jpg (544KB, 1192x1594px) Image search: [Google]
File Aug 02, 8 03 41 PM.jpg
544KB, 1192x1594px
>Be me 18 yo in high school at the time
>Have HS GF 8/10 for small town
>Crazy in the head
>Crazy in bed
>I graduate and go to college
>She graduates and decides to take off a year to save some money and live at home.
>Meet tons of cuties in college
>College cuties are cool and DTF
>Lose all emotional connection with HS GF
>Cheat on her constantly in college
>Keep her around because fun to fuck her when I go back home
>Neglect her emotionally for about 6 months
>Right as I am about to dump her my friend still in HS hits me up.

>Convince her I am into Cuck
>Not into Cuck just don't give a shit about her anymore
>Talk her into fucking my friend
>Tell her I think its hot if she lets him take pics and shit (Pic related)
>Whore her out to him and a few others for a few months
>She is not into it at all
>She always regrets it and it's starting to get to her emotionally
>She tries to stop but I say it's what I am into and if she loved me she would do it.
>Goes on for a few more months
>I eventually find college cutie I wanna actually get serious with
>Dump HS GF and just cut off all communication with her.
>Find out a month later that my HS buddy is still fucking her
>He blackmailed her into it with all the pics she let him take 'for me'
>She claims I ruined her life
>I eventually married the College cutie
>Wife knows about everything
>Wife thinks it's funny

How bad should I feel?
>>
>>742648615
Yes... she said she was done with him.. she meant it
>>
when i was 26
this is not kidding at all
>>got a message from my mother on facebook one day about a girl she met at church from out of state (near where i live) and said i should say hi to her since we live close
>>she was married when we started talking and she was drinking one night and told me she cheated on her husband and whatnot (don't care but whatever) then sends me pics of her tits b/c drunk why not right?
>>few weeks later she can't wait to talk to me for some reason because her husband found out she cheated and everyone else is blaming her so i tell her some bullshit to make her feel better and she ended up sending me more pictures of her tits because you've seen them already so why not right?
>>few months later she got a divorce and started dating another guy and i could not give a shit but fuck it i'm bored i'll chat with ya to see if i can get more tit pics while she is with someone else which i do.
>>few months after that he cheats on her and she is crying telling me about it because i'm the only one who she says doesn't judge her when in actuality i'm just the only one who doesn't give enough of a shit about her to judge her. like watching an NFL game and not caring about either team.
>>a few weeks later she txts me again saying shes going to be near where i live on the way to visit one of her friends like 30 miles away from me and we should meet up and its my day off anyway so my only plans for the day were to get smoked out and order a pizza i said sure we can go grab some dinner at a steakhouse near me.
>>next day she shows up and we go eat and talk about how unfair he is and spent the whole meal talking about him which i could not give a shit about all i am thinking about is i wish i had spun one up for the ride home.
>>we get back to my place and she asks for a beer so i hook her up and she asks if i'm gonna have one and i say nah i'm gonna smoke this and pull my bong out.
>>within 30 minutes she is blowing me on the couch
(more coming)
>>
File: 20170820_020306.jpg (139KB, 653x423px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_020306.jpg
139KB, 653x423px
>>742648820
>>
>>742649014
i'm now completely invested in this story
>>
>>742638867

Guy insulted me at a get together...fucked his wife, ruined his marriage then duped her agter the divorce. It easntvthat hard, she was ready to leave but still fun to mess with the fucker.

>>742638867
>>
>>742649190
Don't worry, I'm sure the dinosaur is soon
>>
>>742647832
>Update
he hurt me, so i hurt him back in the same way.

only they were together longer than me and her were.
>>
>>742649051
should definitely feel bad. she has great tits though.
>>
>>742649066
Word. Not judging, just think it's jokes. Family meetings must be awkward as fuck
>>
When I was 22 I work overnights with a married 35ish year old woman. I got brave after a while and texted her while I was drunk and told her I was interested. She said she was good nd that it wouldn't be the first time she cheated. Used to fuck get at work and my house. Was fun but she ended up being really clingy and I was only into her when I was horny
>>
File: IMG_1288.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is strange coincidence that this thread came up tonight. I got a blowjob from one of my accuintances gfs. Apparently he has a small dick. She attempted to throat mine in the vid. I unfortunately suck at computers and don't even know where to begin with uploading to show my /b/ros
>>
I got into a weird situation that's still not 100% healed between my sister her wife and I. My sister married her longtime gf when it became legal in thier state. They wanted a child and were in the process of picking donors for my sisters wife. Her wife has been trying to get her to to agree to letting me be the donor. Said she wants the baby to have my sisters family genes. Sis isn't liking it to much and I never gave it serous thought. They had been arguing about it for awhile. One night her wife shows up at my place with vodka and cranberry juice. Said she wanted to talk to someone who knew what was going on but wasn't involved with the decision so she could vent. We talk and we drink, and at some point she's straddling big me on my couch and we are making out. She unzips my pants and pulls me out. She lifts up her skirt and I saw she had no panties on. We start having sex and not long into it I can feel I'm gonna cum. I tell her to slow down or I'll cum. She goes faster and tells me to cum. To let it go inside her and just feel good. So I do. She stays the night and we have sex one more time before I pass out. She's not there when I wake up and things go normally between us I wonder if I just fantasized it. Then came the news she pregnant and she tells us it's mine. She had been taking fertility drugs for a few weeks prior to our hook up. My sister was ver angry with us both for a long time and we are only just starting to talk again.
>>
>>742649068
continue
>>
File: IMG_1289.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>742649603
Ehh I guess one more screenshot to see if anyone will tell me how to upload
>>
>>742649014

...cont..

These thoughts were still going through my head when my friend pulled his head away and looked up at me and asked me if I wanted to fuck his GF.

I had been hoping for this moment since all this started but was till kind of surprised hearing it coming out of my friends mouth. I kind of stuttered out of surprise as I said "Ye-Yeah!"

My friend immediately pulled his cock out of his GF's cunt and rolled out from between her legs. I could not help but look at his hard penis and how it was completely soaked with his GF's juices.

I did not waste any time at all slidding down between her legs and sliding my cock into that sweet pussy for the very first time. She was very tight but her pussy was so wet that I had no problem at all sliding into her and I started fucking her right away. I could feel her thrusting her hips off the bed to meet my thrust so I knew she liked this as much as I did.

As soon as my friend was up beside her head again, she immediately took his soaked hard penis back into her mouth and continued blowing him, not grossed out by her pussy juices at all, which I found very arrousing.

We all settled into this position and as I really got into fucking my friend's GF, my friend told me to blow on his dick, like he was doing to me.

I was a little apprehensive about it at first, but seeing his GF not really pay attention to the comment at all, gave me the courage to do it. She just kept right on sucking my friends cock and did not pay any attention to the comment so that told me that she didn't care, so I leaned in and just like my friend had done to me, I started blowing on his shaft as it slid out of his GF's mouth.
>>
>>742649603
wow his is smaller than yours??? ... damn. poor guy
>>
>>742646269
Would love to see nips
>>
>>742649788
>>742649603
>dat drool

just upload to zippyshare
>>
>>742649388
>Cousins son calls me dad... doesnt know my cousin ...
>he was 2 when my wife and i got together.. >she was pissed... saying he is abusive and doesnt deserve to see him since he never calls
>separate with wife after 6 years because she is such a bitch i cant stand to fuck her anymore
>see cousin back home (was in PA) for 6 years
>see cousin at wedding
>say sorry and i tried but she is crazy as fuck
>cousin says told ya so
#familyagain but kid still calls me dad talk every week
>>
>>742649156
not thaaaaaaaaaat weird, just abnormal. But can she breastfeed?
>>
>>742649853
keep thinking about gf only being 14
>>
>>742638867
>fuck some dudes girlfriend
>dudes girlfriend breaks up with him
>gets with me
>date for a while
>get cheated on and dumped the same way

its a never ending cycle. I just learned top stop caring and enjoy the sex while it lasts. All women are trash and merely sex objects.
>>
>>742649774
hot story, got a pic of her?
>>
>>742649983
>tells me for years how much bigger my (average size) dick is than his...
6.7 inches his is....
>NOT
>>
>>742649068

>>fucked her right there on the couch, moved upstairs and started fucking up there then she hit me with "you can do whatever you want to me" so yeah in her ass in went and ended up fucking until like 3 or 4 in the morning i remember that because at exactly 4:28 (i remember looking at the clock) her boyfriend called and she stepped outside on the balcony to talk to him.
>>she comes back inside with the saddest look on her face and said he was in tears begging her to come home he was apologizing for their fight, and i still cannot for the life of me find it in my heart to give a fuck
>>get up to give her a hug with the most evil shit going through my head like wondering how far i can push this before she says no this isn't right so i start feeling her up and taking her clothes back off and she lets me
>>within 15 minutes shes blowing me again and we start fucking again i start feeling evil again and while i am balls deep i ask her what they were fighting about and i'll never forget her response "hes such a pussy who cares put it in my ass" (not kidding her exact words) so i do and this goes on for a while.
>>she gets a shower and gets ready to leave and starts making comments about when she comes back over and basically talking like we are getting together which had me smiling which she was completely wrong about why i was smiling.
>> after she left a few hours later she was asking me if i thought she should get a place of her own near me or if we were going to get a place together so i had to break the news to her that i'm not an idiot. she asks what i mean so i told her i watched what you did to your husband, i just watched what you did to your boyfriend with me which was good by the way, but there is no way you will ever get a chance to do that to me. feel free to stop by if you need to fuck but i'm not your boyfriend and won't be. we are just friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 630x473px
>>742650202
My sister is on left her wife is right.
>>
>>742650304
your sister is hotter than your wife

divorce and fuck your sister
>>
>>742649347
I get ya, just would've recorded it and sent it to him as well. Or just got nudes and posted them here. No real judgement. Just fucking whores man.
>>
>>742650304
you did good, you did good anon
>>
>>742650121
Same and couldn't agree with you more my nig nog
>>
>>742650346
That's my sisters wife not mine. My sister is a lesbian her wife says she is but she fucked me.
>>
>>742649991
She could pump but not feed. Daughter had trouble latching
>>742649936
Posted
>>
File: IMG_1290.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1290.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>742649887
I'm 7 inches, and this vid shows "allegedly" her first time attempting deepthroat. I don't think I'm that small, but what do I know. You are probably like 2 feet long.
>>742649949
I have the vid on my iPhone. Any easy ways to upload from there??
Also... I know I have a fucked up dick. Botched circumscison as a baby, it wasn't my choice. She didn't seem to mind much
>>
File: 1458190032267.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1458190032267.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>742650464
AH just read the story lul

still if you have a sister, fuck her
>>
>>742650304
>her wife

Dafuc
>>
>>742650346
Do you fucking read? It's her wife. They're lesbians. You fucking nigger.
>>
>>742650421
Didn't feel like it at first but they are still married and the baby is two now. I guess if nothing else I can rest easier knowing I already have a son.
>>
>>742650535
TLDR didnt care, lets get some wincest in here
>>
>>742650530
They are lesbians man.
>>
>>742649853

..cont..

I sort of knew it was going to happen but at this point I really didn't care anymore and was kind of expecting it as my friend reached down and grabbed his cock, pulled it out of his GF's mouth and slapped it across my lips. I pulled back, embarrassed, but his GF did not pay any attention at all and just tried to get his cock back into her mouth as quickly a possible.

I still got really turned on knowing that she saw my lips press against my friends cock.

My friend did this three more times to me with the same results each time but I got more and more comfortable with it each time and the urge to suck his cock grew and grew inside me. I actually started wanting his GF to see me sucking his dick.

Instead of slapping my lips with his cock a fifth time, my friend reached down and grabbed my hand and brought it up to his balls and I immediately started fondling them just like he had done to me.

This killed any aprehensions I still had and I immediately leaned right into my friends crotch and started licking around the base of his hard shaft. His GF kept on sucking but I heard her let out a moan as she realized what I was doing and I felt her thrusting her pussy onto my cock a little more forcefully as well.

I wrapped my lips around the base of my friends cock and began lapping at his shft with my tongue. As his GF continued blowing him, we pretty much started kissing as we both worked my friends hard cock.

this only lasted about 30 seconds before the GF pulled her mouth off of my friends penis and I immediately took it into my mouth and started blowing him. She let out a loud gasp as she watched me sliding her boyfriend penis in and out of my slobbering mouth. I could not believe I was doing this in front of her but I did not care anymore.
>>
>>742650477
if you have a reddit account it's pretty easy to upload to erome.com from a phone
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>742651135
>>
Always had a bad habit of fucking friend's wives and girlfriends.

One of my friends is raising my daughter and doesn't know it.
>>
>>742650777

..cont...

She started ramming her pussy onto my cock as I continued to thrust into her so I knew that seeing this was really turning her on. Her pussy felt absoutely amazing and I could actually feel her pussy muscles clentching around my hard cock and I rammed into her over and over again.

My orgasm was getting stronger and stronger and I just could not hold back any longer. I did not know if the GF was on birth control or anything so I slid my mouth down the entire length of my friends hard throbbing cock and held it in my mouth as I quickly pulled my own throbbing cock out of his GF's cunt, and immediatley started cumming. I reached down and started stroking my cock, milking my cum out of me and the GF was thrusting her hips around wildly beneath me.

Cum sprayed all the way up to her breasts and then onto her belly and pussy as well.

She reached down and grabbed my still coming cock right out of my hand and guided it right back to her gapping cunt and thrust her pussy back onto it, and began bucking around beneath me wildly as the last of my cum entered her.

Her pussy was gripping my cock so tightly that even after I came I did not really lose my erection. It softened a little bit, but not much so as I came down from my orgasm, I just started fucking her again.

Suddenly her entire body tensed up and her pussy gripped my cock even tighter and I could feel her juices squirting around my hard shaft inside of her as she was overcome with an incredible orgasm.
>>
>>742651470
>I did not know if the GF was on birth control
was she?
>>
>>742638867
actually wanted wife to do that.
>>
>>742651470

..cont..
As soon as she relaxed a bit (10 seconds or so) her pussy looseded up again and I we continued fucking each other wildly. Also as she relaxed, she propped herself up on her elbow and reached for my friends cock and pulled it out of my mouth and immediately started sucking him again wildly. She was sliding his entire cock in and out of her mouth very fast now so I was unable to move in and lick around the base of his cock. I just sat up a bit and really started ramming my cock into her pussy, driving her even wilder.

As the GF came a second time, my friend pulled his dick out of her mouth and told me that he wanted to fuck her now. He quickly moved down between her legs and shoved his cock into her pretty much pushing me out of the way.

I was just going to lay beside them and let them fuck and maybe play with her tits, but as soon as I moved out from between her legs, the GF reached down and grabbed my cock and pretty much pulled it up to her mouth and started blowing me again.

My cock was covered in cum and her juices but she did not care at all. Every time she would reach another orgasm she would slide my entire cock into her mouth and hold it there until she relaxed again and then would start slobbering all over my cock once again.

She came 4 times before my friendn announced that he was going to cum as well, and when he did, he just rammed his entire cock into her sweet pussy as far as it would go and pumped her full of cum.

I was getting close to cumming again by this time but as my friend came down from his orgasm the GF seemed to finally relax as well and she let my cock slip from her mouth.

We all collapsed onto the bed together and laid there for about 20 mintutes regaining our energy, and then we all went swimming in my friend's pool.

I was hoping to get to fuck her again that day but once we got out of the pool an hour and half or so later, she announced that she had to get going home.
>>
>>742652020
..cont.,

I continued sucking off my friend after that day but that was the only time I got to have sex with his GF (at least that GF).

>>742651646
yes she was on the pill. I asked my friend about it after she left because I was surprised that he came right inside of her.
>>
>>742650385
sorry for late reply.

i do got nudes, but they are on my phone.

and other people finding out would pose an issue for me.

like family and friends would never let me live that sshit down.
>>
> couple years ago, im 22, at best friends, drinking and other shit going on
> his gf, call her Amy, few other people there
> everyone real messy
> its late most people leave
> couple of us just crash in different rooms
> about 3am, am in the lounge by myself watching TV
> under the blanket start fapping
> feels real good doing this here, get bold, take jeans and underwear off, kick off blanket and abuse myself
> hear toilet flush down the hall but I'm so wasted pay no real attn
> a minute or so later hear a gasp
> Amy standing at the door holding a glass of water and wearing a dressing gown
> I'm holding my dick
> awkward
> realise ive fucked up big time
> I go to cover up
> she walks straight over opens her gown, she's naked underneath
> doesn't say a thing
> sits on my lap, holds my dick and she slides herself on top of me
> shit this is um.... like wtf is happening here?
> we start kissing like we are trying to eat each others tonsils
> nothing being said, she's just riding me like a pro
> really grinding herself into me
> I'm so out of it I can't cum
> room spinning, I think I zone out a few times
> she's still on me, fingering herself as we fuck
> starts bucking, heavy breathing bites my neck, I'm sure she came
> stops moving just stays on me and we kiss more
> gets off looks at my dick smiles at me and puts her finger up to her mouth and says 'shhhhhh'
> leaves the room
> I keep fapping
> still can't cum
> pass out
> woken in the morning by another friend 'ffs anon put some clothes on, no one wants to see your dick'
> bit later Amy making toast in kitchen, ask me how my night was
> tell her good, I think, I don't remember anything after we all had the swim
> lied to her because I feel like an asshole fucking my best friends girl
> I like that it happened, but if I wasn't drunk I would've told her to fuck off
> still see them all the time, they've just got married, my friend would be destroyed if he knew
> kinda wanna fuck her again, properly this time
>>
I was a junior in HS and started working at a Burger King and met a girl (coworker) there. Turns out she was a senior in the same HS. Fast foward about 2 weeks and I'm in her guts. Turns out she had a bf the whole time
>>
dated a girl in college who was a hawaiian japanese chinese mix. about 5'2 and fucked like no other. we had sex in the library, top of the parking structure, numerous day hikes. first girlfriend in college. we broke up and dated other people but always came back to each other when we were in between relationships. this was from 2001 when we started college and went on basically until 2012. craziest was probably the one time i had a girl i was dating at the time visit me senior year of college, but exgf was three doors down in the same hall. went over one time on the premise of needing to meet with a study group one morning, so i fucked her that morning. then fucked the girl that was visiting me in the evening. crazy times. was really into sucking cock, and being filmed/photos taken of her.
>>
>>742638867
I did both
>Wife had been a selfish bitch for months
>Got really sick of it
>Told her things would have to change or I might have to go somewhere else
>She didn't believe me because I'm a nice guy
>I gave her pretty much a final warning
>"It you're not going to care about my feelings? then I'm not going to care about yours".
>She plays the victim
>I hate her even more because of it
>Had 2 weeks off work coming up
>Decide to go to the gym everyday
>Talk innocently to a girl that I sometimes see there
>She becomes really friendly
>Say "Hey we should do cardio together?" since we workout at the same time.
>She normally walks home after the gym but I give her a lift as it's on the way
>I tell her I'm married and say "You have a BF yes? I see you with a guy here sometimes?"
>She says not BF/GF together
>Tells me he's overseas at the moment
>That night I tell the wife my innocent story as I always do about women I talk to
>She gets unusually bitchy and jealous
>I get mega pissed that she has the nerve considering the way she had been behaving
>She plays the victim again
>Tell her basically her options on this
>But instead of being a grownup all she can come up with is "I can't control anybody".
>Decide then to cheat on her as It's either going to make or break the relationship
>As I don't want to keep living like this
>It seems that this is what it's going to take for her to listen to me finally
>Don't really hide my intentions from her hoping that she would say something so we could work it out
>She doesn't
>See girl the next day again and drive her home
>Say straight up "So do you want me to come in and fuck the shit out of you and give you lots of orgasms?"
>She acts shocked but then says "Really? I actually wanted you to say that yesterday ;)"
>Go in and she asks "What about your wife?"
>I tell her it's complicated then she says "Well that guy you have seen me with, he actually is my BF"
Cont
>>
>>742652712
Part 2
>I'm a bit shocked
>I didn't care about my wife but I didn't want to fuck up someone else's relationship
>Feel like shit about it because I thought she was single but I had already committed to fuck her
>Lose a bit of respect for her for being a cheater but I can't judge since I was doing the same thing
>I wouldn't have tried to fuck her if I knew from the start she had a BF
>Fuck her feeling guilty
>Didn't give my best performance as I had many things on my mind 7/10
>Go home
>Wait for wife to come home
>She walks through the door and immediately asks "Did you see her?" Yes. "Did you fuck her" Yes!
>No need to lie at that point
>She goes crazy! Worst I have ever seen.
>After about 10 min she locks herself in the bathroom
>Wait 20 min and she's still in there
>Feel guilty and like shit but my blood is boiling from like 9 mths of her being a total cunt and me just pushing it down and now she's again playing the victim
>Be a smart cunt and unlock the door from the outside, she screams "Get out!"
>I give her the piece of my mind I should have done many months ago (but she wouldn't have listened then)
>Walk out and go sit on the couch steaming and think to myself "Well is this it or...?"
>About 5 min later she comes out to me very sheepishly and says "Sorry" while touching my hand
>HALLELUJAH! About fucking time!
>We finally talk things through like adults
>I feel things are more equal now (She had been a bitch but I fucked someone) lets call it square
>She finally understands what I've been trying to get through to her about.
>Things were a bit shit for a few days
>But after that things greatly improved
>It shouldn't have taken the threat of going off to fuck other women for her to get it but womendon'tlisten.jpeg
>Both much happier with things more in the open
>Still married 3 years later happiest we both have been.
>I don't intend to cheat again.
>>
>>742652254
good story
>>
>>742650477
looks more like 5 inches anon

email it to yourself then upload to zippy share
>>
>>742652810

Thats so beautiful man.
>>
>>742652157
Don't need to apologize man

Not saying now, down the road is better anyways. All you have to say is it isn't you posting them. Long as the surroundings aren't obviously your room or some shit. Just another dude leaking her pics cause she was a hoe.
>>
>>742653293
she would rat me out, and i don't need that drama right now.

later on i prob will
>>
>>742651405
So you're a habitual asshole?
>>
>>742647042
my now ex-wife did this to me.....imo anyone who cheats while their spouse is deployed should have massive fines imposed on them and get 0 in the divorce. The sad thing is I stayed faithful with many opportunities in 5+ ports.
>>
>>742638867
>cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had
>fucked a soldiers pregnant girlfriend.
>fucked my father's ex girlfriend.

I'm a shit. Ama
>>
fucked a pregnant chick a few weeks before her wedding
>>
>>742653010
Cheers anon glad you enjoyed. I don't remember alot of detail. Just coz I was so wasted. I have a great memory of just watching her awesome tits bouncing around in front of my face. Her body was fucking tight. I so wish I could do it again, just to fully appreciate it. I mean I never even saw her pussy.
Obviously will never happen again because you don't screw friends gfs.

I like that she thinks she got away with it though.

>>742654145
Why do you do this? Are you a lonely person on the inside? I can't talk because ive fucked around behind my friends back, but I was wasted so that's my excuse. You sound like you do this premeditated.
>>
>>742652020
>20â–¶
the real hero of this thread
>>
>>742654553
I don't know. Girls just want to fuck me and i enjoy it. I do feel like a cunt for cheating on my girlfriends. I do try not too. I never stick to it whilst I'm drunk.

I probably do have a underlying problem but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>742649051
>She tries to stop but I say it's what I am into and if she loved me she would do it.

>Wife knows about everything
>Wife thinks it's funny

You cunt, but also my sides
>>
>>742654980
You're probably one of those guys that exude a dgaf vibe. Chicks pick up on that and it makes them wet AF. I've tried it a couple times, girls have bought it and I've scored. I find it takes a bit of effort and sometimes i just don't wanna put on the act. Those nights I usually end up going home alone. With a kebab. Telling myself it was a great night lol. Trying to pretend I prefer this to having some random chick sucking me off.

Just continue doing what feels right for you man.
>>
I've been fucking my roommate's fiance for a little over a year. They get married in a few months and she swears she'll stop having sex with me then lol
>>
>>742656589
Does she feel guilty about it or does she like to cheat?
>>
>>742656738

She says she feels guilty about it. But she feels worse if I tell her we should stop, so I've stopped bothering telling her that. He's usually here, so her and I will go for runs to the "store" typically a couple of times a week where we'll actually park somewhere and fuck in the back seat.
>>
>>742656920
He doesn't fuck her good? What was her reason to begin with?
>>
>>742638867
There was this one guy's wife. He worked offshore,gone 5 weeks home 1 week. She was fun would do anything beside creampies.
>>
>>742657084

Dunno, she says he does. Dude is bigger than me so he has that going for him. So fuck if I know. She once said she had feelings for me, but who knows.
>>
>>742657259
How long did you fuck her for?
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
fucked my best friend's girl on a drunk night

I had been fantasizing about her for months
>>
>>742655391
First time I've had a actually conversation on /b without getting called a faggot or niggah. Good luck to you man.
>>
>>742657449
Was she good?

Any chance of doing her again?
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>742657676
it was mind blowing.

already happened again a few times.
>>
>>742657874
You have great friends
>>
>>742657535
No problem at all. Go well brother. I mean faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
>>742657930
the best
>>
>be me
>best friend is dating this crazy drunk that gets wasted way to much
>me and all of our friends want him to break up with her
>he won't, loves her to much
>She admits to me sober that i look good and that if she was single she would fuck me
>she gets drunk
>we fuck once
>after it comes out that she was fucking another guy
>they have a huge fight, we all back him dumping her
>she crys and opens up to me "all of our friends hate me and want to break up me and my bf"
>see an opening and take it
>i_never_said_that.jpeg
>she trusts me
>calls me a few days later, bf is at work and she doesnt want to be alone
>tell her to come over
>she shows up at my door within 30 mins
>here have some liquor
>she starts to drink
>start to finger her
>"stop i don't want to cheat on my bf"
>i stop
>after a min of just sitting there she throws herself at me
>fuck her a few times
>cum in her mouth
>rushs home before her BF gets home
>we fuck ever week or two for a few months
>we are "taking a break" cuz she wants to try and be loyal to her bf
>I'm just waiting for her to come back around
>>
>>742658142
Did you cum in her pussy?
>>
Currently cheating on my wife with a co-worker. She's married and has 2 kids to the dude. She's sucked me off and swallowed at work and just Friday we went to her cousins empty house and fucked
>>
I ve cheated on my 4 years girlfriend with a girl in a two years relationship, for a couple of months. When her bf called her on the phone and she d shut it down or speak to him in a hurry and hypocritically I thought I d find it hot, but felt sorry for the guy and walked away, I am now in a miserable relationship with the cucked gf, and I miss the cheating girl. Fuck my life.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>742658251
oh yeah
>>
>>742658435
Lucky fuck! That's my number one fantasy to cum in another guy's girlfriends pussy
>>
Some girl with a boyfriend sent me nudes a while ago but I never fucked her. I'm pretty sure he found out though cause he fucks 2 of my exes consistently now and apparently fucked my current gf shortly before I did.
>>
>>742659420
Lol, I want greentext on chad fucking your women
>>
Does it count if I fucked my best friends little sister (we were next door neighbors) will green text if interested. Both quite young
>>
>>742650304
your sister has a bit of a lazy eye and her wife is ugly af. thank god they can't reproduce.
>>
>>742659604
Yeah man. Knock yourself out. Put some life back into this thread.
>>
>>742638867
The last wife yes. With whores, plus a tinderer on our marital bed lol
>>
Yep. Met a girl at a track club at my gym. Hung out a couple of times at the gym, found out on FB she had a bf. She invited herself over one night and we fucked really really hard with no protection which was pretty stupid of me. I kept fucking her hard for a month while she was with the other guy, he was an MMA BJJ guy but looked kinda like a pussy. Got her to break up with him and made the mistake of making her my gf. I should've stopped there haha. And no we are not together anymore but it lasted two years and my god that pussy was unbelievably tight, her body was perfect.
>>
>>742659545
>first gf ever
>in love
>dating for 8 months
>during that time, my friend anon would flirt with my girlfriend
>his friend and him both touch her ass occasionally as a joke
>about a week after we broke up, she's hanging out with him
>realize that he basically stole my gf just to fuck her and embarrass me
>he convinces her to fuck his friend
>next girl I hook up with leaves me after a month to fuck anon
>current girlfriend told me she fucked him a few times at parties
>realize this guy is just fucking every woman I care about because of some nudes his ex sent me
>worried my current gf is going to get stolen again
>>
>>742650202
So you were raped
>>
Had a girl but she cheated on me so I broke up with her and she got another boyfriend but she would cheat on him with me. She would sit next to me in all our classes and jerk me off and we would fuck in the history classroom and after school all the time. Don't know how to feel about that whole situation even now.
>>
>>742649774
>>742660400
^Whoops put the wrong post ref
>>
>>742660392
And people wonder why I'm not trying to make friends
>>
Bampp.
>>
File: E3qx23I.jpg (43KB, 839x914px) Image search: [Google]
E3qx23I.jpg
43KB, 839x914px
>>742640917
>I came in her mouth, ate some instant ramen, then left
>>
>>742641194
welcome to my life
>>
>>742638867
Thrice now I have fucked a girl who had a boyfriend. Two were my exes, one was an ex fuck buddy. You just gotta get so good at oral ( it's a lot easier than getting really good at fucking) that she will fall back on you everytime she's desperate.
>>
>>742661953
That's about as true as it gets!!
>>
File: IMG_8114.jpg (117KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8114.jpg
117KB, 750x1000px
friend of a friend's gf sucked my dick a bunch of times when they were on "breaks"
>>
bump to put my story
>>
>long distance gf of 3 years moves in
>I'm her first bf and sexual partner
>she's the dorky, shy naive type
>we live walking distance from my factory job
>90% guys there are black
>ghettoed out area etc
>gf walks up to see me on breaks.
>the area where I work has window to see her when she waits on bench.
>see black guys approach and flirt
>initially mad then festered into turn on
>3 black guys in particular consistently bother/flirt with her.
>on one occasion, a guy smacks her ass.
>she jumps away and is obviously uncomfortable/caught off guard
> bonnnneer then idea pops in my cuck Faggot head
> approach the bigger of the 3
>we'll call him big
>tell him I wanna watch them fuck her.
>acts like I'm crazy but he's into because she has holes and she's white.
>tell him that I'm gonna say they caught me clocking out and leaving and returning to clock out.
>i.e. Dat free money
>you know where this is going unless your 5
> tell her the story
>she asks what I'm gonna do. I tell her they want to meet us.
>meet them at this dump/junk yard near an inactive plant adjacent to the rest of ours.
>they act the part. Terribly because they were black.
>she refuses and tells them something else instead.
>they set her straight and say I'm gonna lose my job and be homeless.
>she gives in.
>they get her to smoke a blunt.she refuses profusely and then caves.
>they are rubbing all over her and tell her to suck them off.
>she does
>can't believe my eyes and blood has rushed to my lower extremities.
>they bend her over against an old make shift couch that probably had piss stains from world war 2 vets
>try to get their dicks in her. Big is the first to try.
>he's hung so we will call him big big. Yes that's a stupid joke.
>she yelps out in pain.
>my fingers hurt so I'm done typing
>she gets ran train on by black dicks.
>I have regrets but there are other girls to use as fresh templates if need be.
>>
>>742638867
I fucked some other Woman in Croatia
I live in Vienna but my grandma still lives in a small city in Slavonija, Croatia
One day she asked me to bring a package to someone
The Husband of the Woman lives in Germany and works there, she raises the Children in Croatia. Was a bit lonely I guess
Is a nice looking Woman at the age of 36. One of the best Blowjobs I ever got
>>
Bump the shit outa this, keep em comin!!!
>>
File: Photo Aug 20, 12 48 15 AM.jpg (746KB, 1520x2045px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 20, 12 48 15 AM.jpg
746KB, 1520x2045px
> be in college
> sleeping over at my gf's place
> wake up and have to go to bathroom
> gf's restroom was broken so I go to her roommates room.
> walk into the room and her roommate is asleep shirtless on her couch
> already extremely attracted to her roommate and get immediate hard-on
> panic because I don't want to get in trouble
> quickly go to restroom so I don't have to deal with how much I want to fuck the roommate
> because I was in a hurry I don't even check the bathroom before I go in and shut the door.
> turn around and see roommate's little sister in a towel because she just got out of shower
> still have massive hard-on from her sister
> she doesn't freak out and asks what I was doing
> say I need to go the restroom
> she looks at my boner because I'm just in boxers and giggles
> she walks up and lets her towel fall off as she grabs my boner
> I don't know how to handle the situation so I just lean over and kiss her
> she pulls off my boxers as we make out and she gives me a handjob
> quickly actually start fucking and finish by actually cumming inside her
> she says it's ok because she on the pill
> she leaves the room and I finally get the go the restroom.
> fuck the roommates little sister one more time and never tell anyone

Pic related
>>
>>742662738
Once I was going to ask this girl out senior year she left our town in 4th grade came back I was going to ask her but shy not beta but shy and thinking since there was a other girl I wanted to bone but said fuck it but one of my friend that is beta as fuck anyone can kick his skinny ass when out with her first.

He a friend but I don't like him that much since he annoying and rather play games then talk still dating school year ended kinda rocky we all go to the same college

Skipping boring shit since I dont want to type everything long short my friend play games all the time and hangs with asian all the time he mex look white gf like fuck it whole month of trying to get them back she cry and hang out

thru out the year I hang out a lot with her since I can drive and he cant so she go with me to places friend and old classmate think we are more of a couple then them two

Basically she cry and I hug her to keep her calm and grab her boob by accident soft as fuck b cup took her home almost everyday since she lives the same way as me from college and I can drive she can told her sorry for grabbing she like it ok I didnt even know week later jacking off to her and stuff I told her if I can grab it again since I have no gf and feeling it was wonderful after some awkward silents for around 10 min she like ok grab her outside her shirt and bra and feel them it was great rub in the area where I think her nips are after she I ask her if she like it she said ya and I like awesome you should rub me (jack me off) she like laugh and I like why I like well I played with you you should be able to do the same she did and I came not that long since no gf and first time hand job basically while she was in her crying mood with her bf now ex bf she jack me off suck me and swallowed my load we were in my car and I told her she should swallow to not make a mess and to hide the evidence the only thing I did was play with her b cup with my hands and mouth and eat her pussy
>>
I had a cute and smart girlfriend at university. I don't know why and I felt like a cunt for it but I always cheated on her. I fucked a girl I worked with at the time every other Friday night or so, and after about a year or so I stepped up my game and started fucking a girl on my course (who had a boyfriend).

The girl I was with before her i had also cheated on a couple of times with an ex.

It helps having different fiendship groups who don't know each other, also not talking, and actually having an active life so girls don't second guess you when you are away.
>>
>>742663061
and that how I got cock block by my friend only to get pass him and oral the hell out of his gf

I never actually fucked her still a virgin 24 unless you count getting your dick suck she is a virgin too since he never did shit to her all honesty he was basically a sugar daddy to her buying her shit all the time but never took the time to hang out or talk to her she even said to me she want to spend more time with him over and over until she said fuck it
>>
Does anyone have any stories of hiring a working girl while you're in a relationship?

Do you feelguilty or is it just business?
>>
>>742663199
how I want to ask something /b/

Am I a bad person for doing this since I kinda took my bro's girl but it was like 3 night thing and they were bound to brake up already I just make the process go faster
>>
>>742638867
>be me , single in the time it happened
>best friends niece is a freak
>has a boyfriend but they have an on off relationship
>she comes to my place to sleep since she had a fight with her bf
>i fuck her
>cant focus because her boyfriend keeps calling
>wiener goes soft pull dick out she tells me to keep going
>i say fuck it cant focus with that idiot calling you
>went to sleep
>next day boyfriend comes to pick her up at my place
>have not fucked her perfect face pussy and tits ever again
>regrets.jpg
>>
>>742638867
I suck at greentexting

>chat with tinderslut
>kinda ugly, won't meet her
>notice she had big boobs while not being fat
>ask her for pic in a bra
>eventually get nudes ( don't have them anymore)
>visit her because large tits are my weakness (80E)
>watch frozen
>she starts sucking me off extremely well
>meet her 3 times in total to fuck
>at work
>get a text message from some huge, but potatoe looking guy
>hi, do you know a girl named bianca?
>tell him I do
>he says that's his fiancee and she has a history of cheating on him
>tell him I did not sleep with her but that he should break up with her anywayss if he can't trust her

fast forward a few weeks

>get a text from her they're married now, but she'll let me know if he's close because she has a ssiter that lives close to me
>decline respectfully
>>
>>742663391
Also she had the best tits they were perfect
>>
>>742663311
You should feel bad for your writing skills
>>
>>742663676
I kinda stop giving a fuck like 1/4 of the way thru
>>
File: IMG_9781.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9781.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
In a relationship but the hot ex sends pics like this and wants to fuck me. She promised not to tell anyone.. would u?
>>
>>742663957
Is your current relationship good?
>>
Fuck what at the time was a good fried. She had a boyfriend. We were just friends for years so fast forward to one night he is working and we start drinking as usual whwn he is at work. Ahe suggests lets play a game. Strip poker... (We all know where this went) well for 2.5 years i fucked this guys girl which i had known for 15 years 3 -4 times a week. Basically whenever i had off work and he worked. Do not feel bad one bit. Plenty of fucking with not one single string or bullshit to deal with. At least until she told him 2.5 years later. Oh well i had moved.by that point and was driving to see her. Neither knew where my new house was. Fuck them.
>>
>meet a girl a long time ago, when she's 12
>seen her every summer ever since
>now 16
>we talk a bit more
>we spend an afternoon riding together, end up at my place
>start making out, get down to business, she stops and says has bf
>ok.jpg, gtfo
>calls a day later, wants to come back
>comes back
>sex.exe
>we meet 4 or 5 more days
>she goes back to her place, tells her bf she's been cheating on him
>that was actually yesterday
>she's coming back today, we'll see how it went

Amazing tits and perfect pussy btw.

ayy lmao
>>
File: 00134.jpg (124KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
00134.jpg
124KB, 1024x601px
>>742664039
Well... probably.. but Im always horny.. and then the ex comes up with those ideas..
>>
>>742663391
Really you couldnt fuck because a phone was ringing??? Pussy turn the fucking thing off i mean really its just a noise so u should have been able to. U must be super weak minded
>>
>>742649051
The problem is, you actually don't feel bad because you've been posting this same story for the last 3 months
>>
>>742638867
Yes and yes.

Not particularly proud of cheating on my ex though.

As for having sex with another man's girl. I can recall 9 girls that I've slept with that were married/in a relationship. I do not feel guilty about those. The guilt for those belongs to the women, not me.
>>
>in a club, meet a girl
>go out for a cig with her
>tell her she's 9/10she lifts her top up a bit and goes "look at that flat stomach, I'm working out!" jokingly
>notice a scar
>"oh I was pregnant btw my husband is here"
>step away a bit and take off my hand from her back
>she says doesn't care if he sees
>whatever, go back for a drink, night ends
>few days later she finds me on fb
>we meet a few times but nothing happens, she says she doesn't care about husband, only stays with him so he can provide for the baby
>the tension rises with every day, finally she asks me to come over while he's at work
>I did, greeted by a 3 years old kid
>she says I'm a friend and puts him to sleep
>she says brb
>I sit in her living room, thinking what the fuck I'm doing here, the kid shows up, stares at me
>she comes out of the bathroom naked, covered only with a towel, tells the kid to go back and locks his room
>finally she comes back to me, only in her underwear and a loose tshirt
>we go for a smoke on her balcony, she squats on a chair, transparent panties show
>point out that I like her panties, she pretends that was accidental and pretends she's ashamed and shy
>go back to the room
>still can't believe I'm going to fuck her while her kid is right behind the wall
>"i want to see more of those panties", slide my finger and do the job
>she starts moaning and comes surprisingly fast
>look at the watch, it's almost 10 p.m., her husband comes after 10
>I decide it's time to evacuate, pity, lie to her I don't have a condom cause I didn't expect we would fuck
>she's disappointed but I'm still hard as fuck
>push her down and make her give me blowjob, come in her mouth
>she gags and runs to the toilet, hear her spitting and washing her mouth
>comes back, "it was nice i have to go"
>we never met again, althought she texted me many times to come over again
>I spend whole next month worrying she might have put the sperm into her cunt while she was in the toilet
>>
File: ScreenHunter_117 Jan. 02 12.54.jpg (162KB, 1439x860px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_117 Jan. 02 12.54.jpg
162KB, 1439x860px
This guy liked the idea of other guys fucking his wife. Or he thought he did. It all got messed up after a few months. But when he was into it he let me use his wife. She'd meet me at my house and we'd fuck and make movies and sometimes webcast stuff for him. She was really into me and submissive, I did a lot of anal stuff to her. Kept some of those movies too, and still fap to them. She was insane though and he was abusive. In the end I was glad it was over. Pic is a still shot from one of our home movies.
>>
>>742640917

Hands down one of the most alpha endings I have ever read.
If this story is true then bravo sir.
>>
>>742662834
You people are so full of shit. I mean you could at least make up something realistic. Yea my dorky shy gf just instantly takes a train from niggers. Get the fuck out of here with you gay as dream u have
>>
>>742640865
I guarantee they were all ugly and fat.
>>
Oh yeah, the first fuck after I got married wasn't with my wife.

Still fucking my mistress now. She's a few years younger, a couple of inches taller and a few pounds lighter. She's a great fuck.
>>
>>742663881
>>742663676
I'll deal with a guy who has broken english than a guy who writes 20 fucking posts to describe his shitty story
>>
>>742638867
When I was 20 I used to fuck this married milf I met at a rite aid. She was 44

We had sex for about 13 months until her husband caught us. He beat my ass (seriously), Then shoved her into her car and drove away.

Stopped talking to her that day.

Found out 4 years later he shot and killed her then kill himself in a murder suicide only a few months after we got caught having sex
I feel tremendous guilt to this day
>>
>>742665833

feelsbadman
>>
>>742665833
>I feel tremendous guilt to this day

Take solace in knowing that you got dubs, and they were checked.
>>
>>742665917
The worst part was they had 3 kids.

So those 3 kids don't have parents now because of me
>>
Yeah just had a married girl suck my dick last night
>>
File: PepperoniPizza1.jpg (136KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
PepperoniPizza1.jpg
136KB, 690x460px
>Be me in October of 2012
>Be in my regular bar
>New guy I haven't seen before comes in for a drink
>Not many people in bar, so we start chatting
>We become friends and I see him a couple more times at the bar
>One time, he comes in with his long-time girlfriend
>Get to know her, too
>I start coming over to their place first before heading over to bar
>One time, I head back to their place after bar
>We're chilling on the couch (me on one, them on another) drinking beer
>I see her whisper something into his ear
>She then goes into bedroom
>Few mins later, she comes out wearing lingerie
>I play it cool
>She stands in front of me and pulls her top down
>Huge tits
>I don't know what to do, but I try to be as relaxed as I can
>She kneels, undoes my pants, and starts sucking my dick
>I raise my hands to show my friend that I'm not touching her
>He's just sitting back laughing about it all
>It turns into a 3some

Turns out that they've been together for so long, they don't care if one sleeps with another person, as long as they tell each other and stay safe. I fuck his girlfriend (now wife) 3 more times before I moved away to New Zealand. She keeps asking when I'll be back.
>>
>>742666509
Niceeee
>>
>>742640917
that girls name christin?
>>
>>742666509
Sounds like a pretty cool relationship tbh, did he join in too?
>>
I've been the bull for 3 cuckold couples
>>
File: WMD.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
WMD.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>742642065
>>742643316
>within weeks we were sucking each others cock every chance we got.
KEK
GTFOH WITH THIS GAY SHIT!!!
>>
>>742638867

HAve fucked 3 official girls who had a boyfriend. All 3 many times regulary. Creamed always in 2 in. One didnt take the pill, but still bare. Cheated on my first girlfriend with around 15 girls. Many regulary, over 2-3 years. Got a second girlfriend paralell for 6 months. So I had 2 gfs and cheated on my second gf with 5-7 girls. Had a third gf, and still my first gf for a while. Fucked them also paralell, but then needed to break up with first one, so I only had my recent one, who left me 1month ago. Cheated around 7-10 girls with on her.

I like woman who cheat on their man more, then me cheating. For me its naturally to fuck others even in a relationship. Fuck these woman :)
>>
>>742667085
Married women are the best. Their men don't care for them so they do all kinds of sick stuff. I always make them jerk me off with their wedding ring visible for me. Makes me cum so hard.
>>
>>742642065
>ve fucked two of my friends girlfriends.
>At the age of about 10 years old me and my friend started showing our cocks to each other and within weeks we were sucking each others cock every chance we got.
>As time went on my friend sucked me off less and less but I absolutely loved sucking him so I did not mind at all and I would usually blow him at least 4 or 5 times every week.
>This continued all through high school.
>When we were 15 my friend got a girlfriend, but that did not stop him from having sex with me whenever she wasn't around. In fact there were a number of times when he would call me over right after his girlfriend left his house and he would get me to suck his dick and it would still be covered with her juices and his cum.
>Knowing I was tasting her pussy really turned me on and I would always let my friend cum in my mouth on these occasions and I would eagerly swallow it because I was so fucking horny.
>Well one day during the summer, my friend called me over to his house and when I got there he was already laying in bed completely naked, pretending he was asleep.
>He always did this to me so I did what I always did and quickly removed my clothes and then climbed onto the bed between his legs and took his dick into my mouth and started blowing him.
>..cont...
stfu u nasty faggot
>>
>>742650275
So alpha. Good job
>>
File: 316428_595707660385_460510_n.jpg (46KB, 453x594px) Image search: [Google]
316428_595707660385_460510_n.jpg
46KB, 453x594px
>>742658216
>>742664527
oh damn this thread is still up? here
>>
>>742665833
JFC... that guy could NOT take a joke
>>
>>742666023
Have you... tried...? I dunno it got kinda dark
>>
Yep shared my wife with my best friend a few times which was hot to see her getting fucked doggy while she sucked my cock but then we both liked it better with me just watching then fuck her straight after he leaves. Haven't done it for a few years now though.
>>
>>742664637
post it somewhere?
>>
>>742657449
wtf tattoo is that on your stomach/pubic zone you faggot
>>
File: 1502273769042.jpg (98KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
1502273769042.jpg
98KB, 750x727px
>>742642065
>>742643316

limp as a crippled's leg now
>>
>>742649051
dude those melons. You played it well though and you truly are a good friend!
>>
I fucked my girlfriends best friend on her birthday night because they both blacked out, idk if anons want the story
>>
>>742638867
Nope, not my style
>>
>>742638867
Fucked my bands manager who had a boyfriend. She was very trash tho and I didn't know her boyfriend. She was the one who engaged it and I was single so I didn't really care. She had also cheated on many boyfriends b4 this happened. I eventually grew tired of her so we kicked her as manager and she went totally crazy when I told her to fuck off. Last thing I heard from her was when she had the wonderful idea of telling the police I raped her making up some delusional story of how she was drugged out when we fucked bc she was on xanax or some shit. Just sent her boyfriend screenshots of our facebook conversation where she said that she really wanted what we were doing and that she didn't care about her boyfriend. Never heard from her again so I guess she never reported me.

Also cheated on some hippie gf I had in my senior year in high school. We were only together for 2 months tho when I met a 14 y/o on a church camp I worked on. We only made out while I still were together with my gf but guess it's still cheating. We went on to have an open relationship for about a year until she started high school and turned into a bitch. I was 18-19 though all of this.
>>
>>742638867
>fucked another guys girl

No, that'd be disloyal

>cheated on your gf?
My what-now?
>>
>>742643667
kek
>>
>>742638867
yea. I started talking to this girl who was a friend of a friend. she was married to some guy and supposedly he indicated that he was going to divorce her once she finishes nursing school, so she could live on her own. he was unsatisfied with their marriage, and he had, by her telling, several chicks on the side. he worked long hours and was usually gone in the evenings so she invited me over one day when he was gone so we could hang out and watch movies because she was lonely, and we end up fucking on her couch. this turn into a regular thing, but break it off after a month or so. she was a terrible lay over all but a good cock sucker. I don't know how much of that probably contributed to him not wanting to to be faithful, but I kind of side with him.
>>
File: IMG_6273.jpg (118KB, 734x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6273.jpg
118KB, 734x829px
Friends gf. Party. She's drunk. Asks to help her get upstairs to go to bed. I carry her up. She starts breathing on my neck and telling me she's so wet. I set her on the bed. She starts taking off her clothes. Looks great. Starts making out with me. I take off my clothes. Pound her. Fuck her ass. We both cum a lot. Pass out in the bed together. I wake up early. Run downstairs. Her bf is passed out. Here never found out. We still fuck once in a while. She's really great in bed. Pic related.
>>
>>742668744
Details would be interesting
>>
>>742670332
How long have you been fucking her for? They still together?
>>
>>742670829
They've been together a year ish. Still together. I fuck her once maybe twice a month. He gives her security. But she can't cum with him. We cum like crazy together.
>>
>>742670938
Is he a really good friend or just a guy you're friendly with? Is she up for anything kinky?
>>
>>742670332

Nudes?
>>
In highschool I used to make out with a girl who had a boyfriend, when they broke up months later she was super sad and crying and I was like, bitch, you fucking cheated on him, why are you even sad?
AWALT
>>
>>742638867
lol, no dude no woman is worth the loss of a friendship or relationship
>>
>>742638867
>My brothers mate's wife sucked my dick then I bust her arsehole
>Fucked a colleague's GF while he was working
>Banged a random girl who had a BF
>Currently fucking my neighbour's wife too
I have a problem
>>
I used to Fuck my,best friends wife on my lunch breaks. She would send a "what's up?" Text to let me know to come over. I,fucked her in their bed multiple times. Said I was the best shes,ever had. She tried to ruin my marriage so,she could have me. As soon as I walked through the door sje would take my cock out and start sucking it. Great blowjobs but 5/10 on,Fucking.
>>
File: 1503020328899.jpg (91KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1503020328899.jpg
91KB, 640x853px
Cheated on my girl of 7 years cuz I got drunk and a girl who I was "trying to be friends with" just climbs on top of me and i didn't stop her.

Worst feeling ever. My girl knows and it hurt her badly of course. We're still together but the guilt often makes me have suicidal thoughts. Luckily my girl understands that I wad not trying to cheat, I just stupidly let a chick jump me.
>>
Got Chlamydia from a random girl I fucked. Before I knew I had it I slept with a long time friend who I'd been fucking since 9th grade. She had been married less than a year and I gave it to her. She then gave it to her husband. Lied to him about contracting before they met...And she didn't have symptoms. They were together 3 or 4 years. He believed her.
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>742643667
>>
>>742674673
>e. We're still together but the guilt often makes me have suicidal thoughts. Luckily my girl understands that I wad not trying to cheat, I just stupidly let a chick jump me.
U GET SUICIDAL OVER FEELING GUILTY CUZ U FUCKED ANOTHER SLUT WHAT KIND OF A CUCK ARE YOU
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.