[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain how she is guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 6

File: 120116carterjw03.jpg (326KB, 1664x2400px) Image search: [Google]
120116carterjw03.jpg
326KB, 1664x2400px
Please explain how she is guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

Involuntary means she didn't want him to die, but the prosecution argued that she did want him to die, also it seems that she did want him to die.

And manslaughter would mean that she killed him somehow, but he killed himself.

This conviction makes no sense.
>>
>>742368087
Pretty simple OP.

You could have figured it out with a 30 second google search.

Three elements must be satisfied in order for someone to be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter:

Someone was killed as a result of the defendant's actions.
The act either was inherently dangerous to others or done with reckless disregard for human life.
The defendant knew or should have known his or her conduct was a threat to the lives of others.
>>
>>742368087
Good thing you aren't a lawyer then, huh?
>>
>>742368474
This. It's not about her "wanting" him to die. Her act was reckless.
>>
>>742368474
first post best post
sage these cancerous threads
dumb cunt is posting and begging for support on here daily.
>>
>>742368087
yeah we need laws around psychological manipulation that are well defined but i dont think us law is sophisticated enough to properly deal with this case atm
>>
>>742368474
>>742368698
>It's not about her "wanting" him to die

Yes it is are you both retarded, obviously you don't know what involuntary manslaughter means or how it's different than voluntary manslaughter. Involuntary means that the killing was not intentional, however the prosecution said she was purposely trying to get him to die, also it seems that she did. One google search will tell you the difference between involuntary and voluntary manslaughter. But he died because of his own actions, so it wasn't manslaughter at all, but definitely not involuntary either way.
>>
>>742368631
What?
>>
>>742368710
That post was retarded and the poster obviously doesn't know what involuntary manslaughter means and how the girl didn't commit it.
>>
>>742368785
Maybe, but there was no psychological manipulation in this case, except the guy manipulating the girl into supporting his death where before she didn't want him to die. But he's dead so he can't go to jail for it.
>>
>>742368087

she's not a professional "suicide dr." like kevorkian was.

she's just a dumb bitch who doesn't know how to turn someone to other sources for help. she eventually told him to just kill himself because she ran out of ideas and went to 4 chan advice instead.

threatening/bullying/encouraging your mentally ill best friend's death? that's somewhat of a weapon, when ya think about it. the weapon may or may not kill the victim, but the intention was to wound or threaten the victim away.

expecting him to not do what she says? he went to a best friend for advice and she used a verbal weapon.

imo she shoulda gotten a longer sentence. she coulda told her friend to not talk to her ever again, and just block all communication. if he woulda killed himself over that, it prob woulda not been an issue. but nope, she told him to do it anyway.

maybe when she gets outta prison she can try getting into counseling or psychology, run a suicide hotline, and hope she uses the right words the next time around. by that time she should know how to dodge the law using semantics.

btw, i stress she's a dumb, venomous, hateful, cold-hearted bitch.
>>
>>742369477
She told him to get help, he refused, also he had already gotten "help" in the form of counselors. She didn't tell him to kill himself because she "ran out of ideas", she did it because he said death was the only way for him to be happy. She didn't threaten or bully him. Nothing wrong with telling someone to kill themselves. Words are not weapons, especially seeing as she was just telling him to do what he wanted to do. Who says she didn't expect him to do what she what he says. There's no such thing as a verbal weapon. Why would she get a longer sentence, or any sentence at all for not committing any crime. She could have blocked him, but she had moral character and tried to help him out, also no reason to block him or do anything besides what she did because she did nothing illegal. We don't know if she's going to prison until the appeal is over. How is she venomous, hateful or cold hearted for telling him to do what he said he wanted to do for months,
>>
>>742368087
Ask the judge; we weren't there
>>
>>742368920
I literally pulled >>742368474
from a legal help website.

That is the literal definition of involuntary manslaughter. Perhaps it is YOU who is retarded.
>>
>>742368087
youre an idiot, anon.
>>
Can you fags stop spamming these threads, its annoying, go to the judge and ask him
>>
>>742368087
She'll never be your girlfriend, OP. Find another crush
>>
>>742369931
I know what site you pulled it from, on the same site it explains the difference between involuntary and voluntary manslaughter. Proving you even more retarded.
>>
>>742368087
you have to be 18 or older to use this site
>>
>>742369921
Some people agree with the judge. They're retards.
>>
>>742369970
How does explaining the facts make someone an idiot?
>>
>>742370086
I'm over 18.
>>
>>742368087
coz she has a big forehead and its dangerous to the public and sometimes the words kill yourself flash on her forehead
>>
>>742368087
>>742368990
>>742369054
>>742369131
>>742369815
>>742370068
>>742370109
>>742370204
SAGE goes in all fields.
>>
>>742368087
She isn't guilty, she was in an altered state due to being in love with someone who wanted to die. Cognitive dissonance will fuck your brain up.
So she cannot be guilty as she was mentally damaged by what her selfish broken bf had done to her by wanting to kill himself. The only reason she is in this position is because she chose to not be judged by a jury and the judge fucked up by being a dickhead and not seeing the truth of the situation.
>>
>>742370474
yeah but she said kys and he did it... so it's murder
>>
Good luck trying to get me to discuss anything other than her tiny little asshole, her farts, and beautiful scat. I want to sniff her nasty butthole and watch her shit so badly.
>>
>>742370570
Wrong. It's not murder because he said "I want to kill myself", then she said "ok kys", then he completed HIS plan to kill himself.
He had enough control over her that she thought she wanted what he wanted. She was an unwilling accomplice. A victim of a kind of domestic/emotional abuse.
>>
>>742370570
Normally in these cases the girl will give up and kill herself along with the man which is purportedly what he wanted, though I would check the sources on that.
Seems likely though, he would say they would be together forever in heaven and then murder her along with himself. She is a survivor.
>>
>>742371039
He wanted her to kill herself with him. There's texts showing that, that he wanted them to die in Juliet and Romeo like fashion, but when he brought it up she said "Oh no, we're not dying".
>>
>>742371246
Exactly, he was a maniac. He loved her but wanted to die so wanted to take her with him so no one else could have her.
Deeply selfish. If you ask someone who loves you to kill themself with you that is a form of abuse, who knows what else she went though. She seemed to just not want to have to talk about it in court which is why she chose to have no jury.
I would declare a mistrial and redo with a jury.
>>
>>742371553
Yes she is the only victim in this case.
>>
>>742371723
How the hell could the judge not see all this!? It is so obvious.
>>
>>742370943
you guys are worse than liberals. You don't even do your damn research before coming in here like white knight retards trying to defend a dumb cunt.

At least google and read for 5min: http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/01/in-full-chilling-texts-from-girl-who-encouraged-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-6042041/
>>
>>742371831
Maybe because of some public influence. Or not wanting to blame the dead guy. Or he's just an idiot. But once I read she was once trying to get him not to kill himself, I turned to saying she did nothing wrong, and then once I read the guy was trying to get her to kill herself with him, it became clear he needed to die, and was the bad guy in all this.
>>
>>742371875
Everyone has already read everything regarding the case you retard.
>>
Ah, this whole time I thought you guys were being serious. But the last few posts were pretty obvious bait
>>742371553
>>742371723
>>742371831
>>
>>742372044
obviously not you cuck.
>>
>>742372044
If you had and you'd understand the judge's sentence
>>
>>742372062
There is no bait there.
>>
>>742369815

oh god use question marks where question marks belong. not anywhere in your rambling nonsense 1-giant block of text was there a way for anyone to answer your "questions."

use question marks more, and you'll have so much more knowledge. asking more questions is not always stupid; the fewer times you use ?s or asking no questions at all makes ya that much stupider.

>inb4 my ? key is broken.
>>
>>742368087
The better question is who cares? No use crying over spilt milk, what's done is done. This useless bitch is going to jail (no one cares) and a depressed kid killed himself (no one cares)
>>
>>742372105
Yes everyone has read it. People wouldn't be commenting if they hadn't read it. You retard.
>>
>>742372178
If you'd read it, you'd know the judge made up a law and that the girl committed no crime.
>>
>>742371875
Doesn't matter, he was using his threat of suicide to control her and break her down until she agreed to kill herself with him.
Her encouraging him to finish his plan was her only way out, and she probably believed he would never be happy alive.
Either way if some says "jump off that bridge" every child knows you don't do it, so he was crazy/depressed and he worn her down to the point where she would just say what he wanted to hear which was "kys".
He killed himself though, he chose to do it and had been saying he wanted to for ages. So tough shit, he was not going to survive in the real world anyway. Humanity is better without him. Darwin award for the guy, cause he did it not her.
>>
>>742372245
Kill yourself punctuation nazi. Especially when you don't even know how to capitalize the first letter in your sentences.
>>
>>742372247
We don't know if she will be going to jail until the appeal is over and I care. This is an attack on free speech.
>>
>>742372285
>>742372324
>>742372384
>>742372230
It's ok kiddo. You'll have be able to develop a full cognitive thought someday.
I agree with >>742372247 though who cares. If the guy commits suicide his problem for being such a weak pussy. She was a manipulative cunt who just probably wanted the attention after "oh no muh bf kys'd" not realizing they'd look through his phone. She was too stupid to realize she'd get caught.

Bitch had a head that could block out the sun, but couldn't think further than her short term plan of sympathy sex from the hot guys in her high school.
Dumb cunts the both of em. They deserved what they got.
>>
>>742373002
The guy did deserve to die, for what he did, plus there's nothing wrong with him killing himself even if he didn't "deserve" to die. But the girl doesn't deserve jail when she committed no crime. She was not manipulative, she just told him to do what he wanted. And she didn't do it for attention, she did it because he said it was the only way for him to be happy. Whether she got caught doing what she did or not, shouldn't matter since she didn't commit any crime. And I care because this is an attack on free speech.
>>
>>742372384
I agree with you there, that she probably couldn't have prevented it permanently. But from a lawful point, she obviously shouldn't have encouraged him and pushed him to do so, when he was hesitant. Anyone can see that she was manipulating him into doing it when he was very scared for the last week or so leading up to it. Instead of trying to get him actual help (not high school counselors) and just said "Ok babe, I hope you're making the right decision I love you" then she woulda been fine. But she thought she was smarter (probably cause of the fucking size of her big ass head) than everyone else and this was the best option.

Tl;DR She's a dumb cunt for taking it into her own hands and should be charged for her crimes.
>>
>>742373227
There's a difference between free speech and telling people to kill themselves. I hope you weren't serious when you said that.
>>
>>742372547
"Wahhh I care" grow up. Don't tell people to kill themselves repeatedly and you're fine. Free speech my ass, go to Iraq if you think America sucks. Faggot.
>>
>>742373327
Not illegal to encourage suicide in her state. And nothing wrong with telling someone to kill themselves. So from a lawful stand point she did nothing wrong. She did not manipulate him by telling him to do what he told her he wanted to do for months. She didn't commit any crimes so how could she be charged for her crimes.
>>
ha ha ha american "free speech"

pathetic
>>
>>742373541
So if you are under the influence and I give you a loaded gun and say "kill yourself" and you do it, I'm not at fault.
>>
>>742373536
America doesn't suck, the judge sucks. He's making up his own laws, or is just an idiot and doesn't know how the law works. And hopefully it will be rectified on appeal. And you can tell people repeatedly to kill themselves already and you're fine. As in, it's not against the law.
>>
>>742373436
No there's not, are you retarded. What's next, there's a difference between hate speech and freedom of speech? Kill yourself.
>>
>>742373628
He wasn't under the influence, and she didn't give him any of the physical means to kill himself. He did everything and bought everything to commit suicide himself while she was not present.
>>
>>742373637
It's not the act of telling someone to kill themselves you dipshit. Clearly you don't know how mitigating and aggrivaing factors play into the law. Not to mention an implied duty to warn(again not saying this is the legal way to pursue this) but it was also illegal for women to vote at one point too. Legal cases change the legal system. You act like crippling depression isn't a disability, in short she convinced a crippling disabled individual to kill themselves after he second guessed it. Please don't be so fucking dumb.
>>
>>742373686
eyyy i understand what you're saying now silly. You can't trick me anymore with your baits. Oh you.
>>
>>742373763
Please see; >>742373832
>>
>>742373856
There is no bait there.
>>
Don't care about her case, or her criminal record. I would like to fuck the shit out of her because she is hot as shit.
>>
>>742373541
It is actually still illegal. Since suicide itself is a crime, her telling him to go ahead with it Is aiding/abetting which is a big nono
>>
>>742373986
But is she really? She looks like Megamind. Except orange instead of blue.
>>
>>742374029
This
>>
>>742373832
>It's not the act of telling someone to kill themselves you dipshit
So what is it then? Because that's all she did. If that's not a problem then she did nothing wrong.

>Not to mention an implied duty to warn
Don't know what you're trying to say here. If you mean she should have told someone about him killing himself, she had no legal obligation to do that. Also you shouldn't be doing that anyway since it's people right to kill themselves if they want.

You are just making up excuses as to why he is not responsible for his actions. He was a completely normal guy who made his decision. If he had an actual mental problem, as in, he was a legit retard or was seeing things that weren't there, then yes, but that is not the case. Please don't be so fucking dumb. Also the girl was on anti depressants, so if you think he is not responsible for his actions for being "depressed" then neither is she
>>
>>742374029
Suicide is not illegal anywhere in the US.
>>
>>742368087
>Involuntary means she didn't want him to die

lol
>>
>>742368087
Please explain why faggot cucks that would be a victim of this kind of crime are on here defending her, shes a manipulative piece of shit and deserved the death penalty
>>
>>742374303
Yes that's what it makes it different than voluntary. The intention to kill or not.
>>
>>742374423
There was no crime here, and there is no victim except her. How is she manipulative for telling someone to do what they said they wanted to do. And how does she deserve the death penalty for not committing any crime. Or if you mean from a moral standpoint, how is there anything wrong with telling someone to do what they said will make them happy?
>>
>>742374254
>completely normal
>was diagnosed with crippling depression
>killed him self

Yup sounds like the norm. Shut the fuck up and read what I said, I said the duty to warn was not the way to pursue it. And pick up a fucking book while you are at it because if you don't think the mentally ill are held accountable you're fucking retarded. Ever heard of KROL status? Google it. She's guilty of being a dipshit who encouraged someone to kill themselves when they were unable to make a clear decision and even second guessed themselves (he was disabled) yes, mental illness is a disability. She was dumb about it too which is why she's going to jail by showing fucking intent! (Delete the messages!) so shut the fuck up you inbred hippie
>>
>>742374285
Hmm, you're right. I was definitely misinformed on this thanks. Only some cases of attempted suicide can be considered a criminal case.
I am starting to see what you guys meant by the judge making up a law here. I still think what she did was wrong and should be punished for it, but I don't agree with the charges she was convicted of.
>>
>>742374453
lol
>>
>>742374683
How are simple facts funny.
>>
>>742374541
He backed out of it and she yelled at him to do it. She was something soothing and sometimes demanding.

You can get accessory to murder for being in the car when your homie shoots a clerk. You think this shit doesn't count for more than that?
>>
>>742374734
>>facts
lol
>>
>>742374811
Don't argue with them, they're actually trolling I fully believe now. (Hurrrr durrr my freedom of speech I can't be held liable!) as if laws haven't changed in any court case.

TLDR: ITT: btard autistic lawyers trying to white night the nutty forehead.
>>
>>742374579
He was not "diagnosed with crippling depression", I've never read anything saying that. Not that it would matter. Yes you can do something abnormal, and still be completely normal, you just made a decision most wouldn't. The only thing that matters is if you had a legit mental problem, as in, being a retard, not just doing something most people wouldn't agree with. It's not illegal to encourage suicide in her state, and yes he could make a clear decision, and did. I'd say some mental illnesses are disabilities, the ones where you have actual brain problems, not him. We don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742374900
Some of em are, but I think a few are actually trying to make a case. May as well discuss and share points of view, instead of shutting it off as a troll.
>>
>>742374644
She shouldn't be punished, she did nothing morally or legally wrong.
>>
>>742368087
>This conviction makes no sense.
No, it makes sense, you just dont like it.
>>
>>742375193
>>This
>>
>>742374811
We don't know if she "yelled" at him. The only evidence we have that she told him to get back in the car, is that she texted her friend that she told him to. What does helping someone get away with shooting someone, have to do with anything that she did. First of all shooting someone would be a crime, which suicide is not. And just overall those two situations are completely different.
>>
>>742375145
Morally she did something wrong. She convinced a guy to kill himself when he was hesitant and basically making a cry for help. He even said he wanted to go say bye to his family and tell them he loved them, but she said not to because it would draw attention to the situation. She knew what she was doing was wrong. I'm not too informed on the law so idk if what she did could be illegal in any way, but I know for a fact she was morally corrupt and deserved what she got regardless.
>>
The concept of free speech literally came about to prevent the government from arresting people for calling them out on their bullshit. That's it. That's all it's meant to cover. Freedom of speech means you can make factual statements in public about governmental wrongdoing and they can't just throw you in jail to shut you up. Harassing people into killing themselves, threatening to kill people, shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater, calling for an assassination, none of these things constitute 'free speech,' they are all crimes.
>>
>>742375193
No it makes no sense. Even if I did like it it wouldn't make any sense. For the reasons already explained.
>>
>>742375357
She told him not to kill himself for months. He said death was the only way for him to be happy. So she supported his decision. She would only be morally wrong, if she did what she did, out of selfishness, or trying to be sadistic, but she did it trying to help, in the way he himself said would be the way to help him, which is him dying. Besides that the guy deserved to die, since he was trying to get the girl to kill herself with him. We can't just have adults going around harassing underaged girls with their suicidal thoughts and trying to get said girls to kill themselves with them.
>>
>>742375446
She didn't harass him, he never told her to stop contacting him. She didn't threaten anyone or call for an assassination. And encouraging suicide is legal in her state. So what she said is protected by freedom of speech.
>>
>>742375060
No, this is how I know you're a retard. You don't get to decide that "some" mental illnesses are disabilities, they are all disabilities you god damn moron. And no, killing yourself is not normal. Yes, he was diagnosed please do minimal effort by googling. She will go to jail (no one will care except white knight sjw/b tards). And you don't get to decide what's a disability, there are organizations for that. Also do a little research into what ssdi is and who qualifies for it, I now know I'm arguing with an 12 year old because you seem to know nothing.
>>
>>742375856
No they are not all disabilities, logically or legally. You're retarded. Killing yourself doesn't have to be normal for a normal person to do it. Breaking your own tv is not normal, but a normal person can decide to do it. Ofcourse, by normal, I mean someone capable of making their own decisions. Googling it and I see nowhere where he was "diagnosed with crippling depression". Please post a link if it's just a google search away. We don't know if she will go to jail until the appeal is over.
>>
discord/ eBAh6gE
>>
>>742376125
I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/topics/depression You're an inbred retard or a troll. Also under ADA the fact that she didn't try to prevent it makes her guilty.

You may not like it, but she is. Had he been a non disabled individual then she would be fine.

"But Carter’s lawyer, Joseph Cataldo, says no crime was committed.

He says Roy had a history of depression, had previously attempted suicide and was entirely responsible for his own death. He says Carter’s texts are protected free speech."

Here's the link, even the girls lawyer is contesting its in his history you dense fuck.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3762706/conrad-roy-suicide-michelle-carter-texts-voice-recording/amp/

I'm done arguing with you, you're wrong and somehow convinced yourself you know the law when I've been proving you wrong since you started. You must drive your boss crazy at work or get fired a lot being so out of touch with facts and reality huh?
>>
>>742368087

Not mine but funny.

https://m.soundcloud.com/capricanno/michelle-carter
>>
File: 1496444685895.jpg (119KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496444685895.jpg
119KB, 440x429px
>>742368710
Its literally cancer, its the same as the daily "explain this atheists!" and BBC worship threads. Ignore these shitty posts.
>>
>>742376650
The lawyer saying the guy had a history of depression, is not the same as the guy actually being diagnosed with crippling depression. You obviously know this, so you are just trying to worm your way out of what you said. And you have no obligation to try to prevent someone from suicide. He was a non disabled individual, both legally and logically, legally because he had never been diagnosed with depression. You have been wrong about everything you've stated and are now trying to worm your way out and backtrack on things you've been proven wrong about.
>>
>>742368087
>Please explain how she is guilty of involuntary manslaughter?

She was criminally charged, and found guilty. She has right to appeal if there is a problem with the verdict.

/she not going to fuck you, so all this white knighting is pointless
>>
>>742376952
She is appealing. And being charged and found guilty doesn't mean she actually did it.
>>
File: 1502977325179.jpg (625KB, 1664x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1502977325179.jpg
625KB, 1664x2400px
>>742368087
Why doesnt she fold her hair the proper way. The way it seems to grow out her head. It wont make her head look so stupid and big.
>>
>>742376947
I know I said i was done but I refuse to believe you are this dumb. Do me a favor if you can, just google "is depression a disability" that's all I'm asking. You have to be trolling me. Also it was established in court from his therapist! Did you even follow this at all or are you just talking out your ass? And yes under Ada rights you do have to take preventive action, she did nothing of the sort.
>>
File: 1502141214882.png (93KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502141214882.png
93KB, 1198x1200px
>>742376857
>>
>>742377973
Nowhere has it been stated that the guy was diagnosed with crippling depression. I can not find anywhere on the internet where that is said, you said it's only a google search away, so I ask you to give a link, but you cannot, because that is not the truth. No you don't have the obligation to help anyone when they are dying, or else those teens would have gotten in trouble for just watching that guy drown without calling the police. Nor was she charged with anything about not helping him.
>>
>>742377973
Also from that own link you gave "Which Types of Depression Qualify for Disability?" meaning some types are not a disability. Not that he was ever diagnosed with depression in the first place.
>>
>>742378365
>>742378248
You're truly dumb, the therapist came in to verify, you dense motherfucker. "Severe depression" and that does qualify. It doesn't make her any less guilty based on your white knighting
>>
>>742379235
>still no link

Ok so it's clear that he was never diagnosed with crippling depression, as I said. You have no idea if his depression would in fact qualify, as he was never even diagnosed to have any type of depression in the first place, let alone it being known whether his type qualified as a disability. She's not guilty because she didn't commit any crime, especially not the one she was charged with.
>>
>>742379548
Watch the trial and see I'm done googling for you and it was severe depression you daft fuck. She's been tried and appeals will fail, going to jail.
>>
>>742380109
/argument
>>
>>742380109
You never googled anything for me, and you cannot in this case because what you said happened, him being diagnosed with crippling depression, never happened. And if it did happen, you would have quickly googled it and showed it, but you can't. And you have no idea what type of depression it was, or even if it was since he was never diagnosed with it. Don't know if they appeal will work, until it actually happens. You're retarded, just admit he was never diagnosed with crippling depression and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>742380525
You're retarded for not actually knowing anything about this case nor even seeing the therapist. Even the other lawyer had to acknowledge after the therapists testimony he was depressed and crippling depression isn't a dsm diagnosis you tard. It was severe depression. The crimson forehead is going to jail awww wah.
>>
>>742380731
>crippling depression isn't a dsm diagnosis you tard

You yourself said he was diagnosed with crippling depression right here
>>742374579
So clearly you're retarded if now you're saying it's impossible for him to be diagnosed with that. And you have still yet to produce a link. Can you stop trying to save face and just admit what you said was wrong, and that you're retarded. Also we don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal is over.
>>
File: hrthrth.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hrthrth.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>742368087
She is guilty of being a total Queen
>>
>>742368087
"involuntary" is merely a reduced sentence cus of mental health slack. courts arnt very proper. if you go to court ever, many people including people who work for the court will use the phrase "it depends on what kind of mood the judge is in". they fucky. and because she begged an insane person to kill themselves.. that's murder...
>>
shes white, head on a stick time and examples will be given wake up
>>
>>742380994
You clearly can't read or know mental health. Crippling is an adjective, severe depression is a diagnosis. Which he was diagnosed with you fucking dumb piece of shit. The fact that you couldn't differentiate the description from the diagnosis tells everyone here how dumb you are. I don't even know what you're arguing anymore, you basically are admitting she's guilty anyway, which she is. I can't wait till the appeals fall through the floor so fag ass cringelords like you are left like "OmG how did this happen to our queeeen!" While the rest of reality is just not surprised.
>>
>>742368087
Defending a crazy bitch for what purpose?
>>
>>742381384
No involuntary means lack of intent. And he wasn't insane, he was completely normal, also that's not murder nor was she charged with murder.
>>
>>742368087

It's cause she didn't get sweet dubs or trips.

Check em
>>
>>742381555
You said that he was "diagnosed with crippling depression", now you're saying hes wasn't, and are trying to defend that. Please stop trying to save face. You're just retarded as well as wrong. I never admitted she was guilty, and she's not guilty of anything. Hopefully the appeal doesn't fall through, but if it does it will be a travesty of justice.
>>
>>742381668
She might have had some mental problems, since she was on psyche meds and had been to a psychiatric hospital. But the point is this is an attack on free speech.
>>
>>742368087
The conviction is on appeal.
It looks like Massachusetts doesn't have a law to cover what she did, so the DA twisted the laws they do have to try to fit her "crime". It's such a stretch that the judge should have turned in an NOV. But people allow their sense of horror to get the better of them.

>>742368474
>as a result of the defendant's actions
That's where the manslaughter charge should fail. The defendant's actions were merely words. The boyfriend died as a result of his own actions.

The standard response to "merely words" is, of course, the old saw about yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. The response to proximate cause would be the two Wagon Mound cases from Admiralty (1961 and 1967).
>>
>>742377659
By accentuating her widow's peak she looks even hotter.
>>
>>742368087
Fuck OP, I had hoped you would have died by now.
>>
>>742382058
You're a retard for not knowing the difference between an adjective and a diagnosis. If I say "ya his arm was fucking torn up" versus "ya his arm was lascerated" you can clearly distinguish. You're trying to argue a non point because you were made to look dumb and you keep going. It won't be a travesty it will be hysterical and right. By your logic, roe vs wade shouldn't have turned out how it was because the law didn't exist like that at the time. Retard.
>>
>>742368474
So basically it's a bunch of bullshit being applied
>>
>>742382803
You said that it was a dianosis. You said he
was diagnosed with (everything after this point is the diagnoses) crippling depression", and he was not. You know that you were wrong, and are retarded, but won't admit it to save face. He wasn't diagnosed with any depression at all in fact. Why would someone being falsely imprisoned be hysterical. You're an idiot.
>>
>>742383261
It's comical how you clearly aren't getting this and it's not wrongly you white knight edgelord.
>>
>>742368087
Involuntary manslaughter means she didn't mean for him to die

>the prosecution argued that she did want him to die
The prosecution argues a point and the jury decides the verdict. The jury chose differently than what the prosecution was arguing for.

>manslaughter would mean that she killed him somehow
Manslaughter means through her own actions she caused his death.

This conviction makes sense, you had incorrect notions about the law.
>>
>>742383414
I get everything. And yes if she loses the appeal she will be falsely imprisoned. Seeing as she didn't commit any crime. And how am I a white knight, or edgelord.
>>
>>742383924
Still not understanding she committed a crime
>thinking you know more than a judge about the law
>thinking if it's upheld that two judges would be crooked
Wew lad
>>
>>742383480
>Involuntary manslaughter means she didn't mean for him to die
Those are the exact same things.

>The prosecution argues a point and the jury decides the verdict. The jury chose differently than what the prosecution was arguing for.
There was no jury. And the judge chose what the prosecution for, the prosecution argued for the involuntary manslaughter charge. Clearly you know nothing about how court cases work.

>Manslaughter means through her own actions she caused his death.
Manslaughter means that you killed someone somehow, also she didn't cause his death, he did.

The conviction makes no sense and you know nothing about the law.
>>
>>742384093
She didn't commit a crime. Why would I understand something that didn't occur. Judges are wrong all the time, which is why successful appeals, wrongful convictions and false imprisonments exist. This is another one of those 10s of thousands of cases.
>>
>>742384335
Riiiiight, except you are wrong. 10s of thousands of cases are not in the media, also they are not to this degree. Name one case of this magnitude of the same context. You can't. And it's not a judge it's also a jury you dolt. There for she most likely will go to jail end of story.
>>
>>742382507
it is literally paradoxical to argue that words have no effect and expect people to change their minds
>>
>>742368920
You were given the actual legal definition tho. You responded by giving your own uneducated opinion on what the legal definition should be. One is fact. One is editorial.
>>
>>742384515
No there was no jury you retard. You want a case that was much bigger than this, where the judge/jury was obviously wrong about the verdict? OJ and Casey Anthony. I don't know if she will most likely go to jail, but we don't if she will or not until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742384543
That wasn't the legal definition, that was just taken from some wiki like website. And on that same website, the difference between involuntary and voluntary manslaughter are laid out.
>>
>>742368087
I wish you would choke on a black plastic dong and leave the rest of us in peace

who fucking cares about some dumb bitch

who fucking cares about faggot op?

I hope you both die from aggressive colon cancer within three months and your suffering is epic.
>>
>>742384995
You should care about your freedom of speech being infringed upon.
>>
>>742384752
She will go to jail and how do you know those cases were wrong you retard. Let me guess, because YOU didn't agree since you think so highly of your opinion that you think you should judge what is a disability lol. I don't know what's worse the fact that you're this dumb or that I've been sitting here making you look dumb for the last god knows how long.
>>
>>742368087
More importantly, wtf is wrong with her pinky D:
>>
>>742368087
Manslaughter means her actions contributed to his death which they did yeah the dude was some pussy cunt who did what a bitch told him to do but she did tell him to do it multiple times so yeah her life is over
>>
>>742385583
She broke it and it didn't heal right.
>>
>>742385400
Don't know if she will go to jail until the appeal is over. And the cases were obviously wrong, the woman didn't call the police about her missing infant for an entire month, any normal mother would be freaking out the second they didn't know where their infant is. Because an infant has no way of taking care of themselves or feeding themselves, if you lose it, it will surely die soon. Everyone knows they were guilty. Why do you put judges above real justice and even your own common sense. You're either trolling or retarded.
>>
>>742385668
Even if she loses the appeal, her life won't be over, she only got 15 months. Manslaughter means you killed someone or caused their death, he caused his own death and killed himself, therefore she didn't commit manslaughter.
>>
>>742385753
You're indeed the retarded one. You don't know diagnosis, you stated earlier that the kid that killed himself was normal and Casey Anthony wasn't. You can't be this dumb right? Even if she was guilty they couldn't prove it and neither can you. You pull shit out of your ass as an opinion like it's fact lol get lost troll. Bitch is going to jail. Do me a favor and respond to this post so that you look even more retarded.
>>
>>742385976
The guy was never diagnosed with anything. I don't know about Casey being "normal" or not, in the sense that I was talking about the guy who killed himself being capable of making his own decisions, I said that a normal mother would be freaking out after losing the child, implying ofcourse that she didn't actually lose the child, that she killed it. Not implying that she's some crazy woman. You're retarded. You don't need 100% certainty of someone committing a crime for them to be found guilty of it. Or else no one would be found guilty of anything they didn't admit to or that wasn't caught on camera. We don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal is over. You're retarded.
>>
>>742386430
And you still reply hahaha you really have downs don't you? You just said "a normal mother" but strawmanned yourself into saying that the kid was normal and killed himself. Sounds like you are an awful judge of "normal". And you're just mad because that uggo ass bitch is goin in the slammer and this kid was diagnosed. I don't know what else you need to happen to prove that. The therapist confirmed it, the kid talked about it, Even the other lawyer admitted it! Jesus Christ you are daft. Please child tell me how old you actually are because this is funny.
>>
>>742386757
Are you retarded, I just explained what I meant when I said "a normal mother", as in how the usual mother would act in the situation of losing their infant child. I'm not saying the woman was "normal" or not, in the sense of not being able to make her own decision like I was referring to with the guy, I don't know if she was. But a normal mother would not wait a month to call the police about their infant child. Your stupidity is too much. The kid was normal, there's no reason to think he wasn't. That has nothing to do with my statement about Casey Anthony. You're retarded. The kid was never diagnosed, and you will never be able to provide a link to that because it never happened. We don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal is over, and if she does I'll be upset because it will be an infringement on free speech.
>>
>>742387229
Haha and you're making yourself look more like a dumbass because you said the kid that killed him self was normal. I can quote you if you want you fucking retard. And I'm not gonna provide you with anymore than this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy. It also states how he was seeing therapists and diagnosed. Also there are about fifteen videos of the therapist speaking about it. Tell me you're trolling and not that dumb. Please, I can't believe you are this fucking dumb. Also bitch is going to jail everyone knows it, so cry more haha. You're calling someone with depression who killed them selves normal, listen to yourself you dipshit. This isn't about free speech either you inbred child, it's about the fact that manipulating a disabled individual to killing themselves is criminal in itself under ADA law. But you're gonna go on rambling about something dumb and not listen to anything I said or need god himself with twenty five sources to hold your hand through a seminar on this before you learn to read, research or understand it.
>>
>>742387626
Yes he was normal. No reason to think he wasn't. In your link, it says nothing about him being diagnosed. I opened "Find..." in Chrome, and typed in "diagnos" and this is the only sentence there that comes up "He suggested that because she was not aware that this class of drug can induce mania (testifying about how the effect is specifically identified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), her mental state could be legally classed as 'involuntary intoxication'."

Nowhere in that link does it say the guy who killed himself was diagnosed with anything, which he wasn't, and you'll never be able to find anything that said he was, because he wasn't. We don't know if she's going to jail until the appeal. Yes the guy was completely normal, and capable of making his own decisions. He was not a retard or something. Yes this is about free speech. Also she did not manipulate him, by just telling him to do what he told her he wanted to do. Nor was he disabled. Nor was anything she did criminal under any law.
>>
>>742388084
Bitch is going to jail and I give up you are that dumb, it says he was diagnosed with depression, the lawyer did, the therapist did, he's had previous inpatients where they had to treat him once for overdose attempt. You're fucking daft and retarded. Are you liberal? What are you not getting? Who needs to say this to you for you to believe it. Normal people don't fucking kill them selves you fucking moron. It's not normal whether you say it or not.
>>
>>742388084
And no she told him to do something he didn't want to do you fucking ignorant moron. "Get back in the car"
>>
>>742388899
No it does not say that he was diagnosed with depression. You're convincing me that you have an actual mental illness, because obviously you're seeing things that aren't there. Nowhere in that link does it say he was diagnosed with depression. And you will never be able to produce a link where it says he was, because he wasn't. Why can't you just admit you were wrong, and are retarded, instead of coming off literally insane by saying things that factually untrue, such as "it says he was diagnosed with depression" when it doesn't say that anywhere in the link. He was normal in the sense of being about to make his own decisions, as in, he didn't have any mental problems, such as being a retard. And doing something abnormal, does not mean you aren't normal and incapable of making your own decisions. You're a legitimate retard.
>>
>>742368474
Fpbp the name is misleading when you find out the rules
>>
>>742389161
So you can't read? Roy struggled with social anxiety and depression for which he had seen several therapists and counselors, including a cognitive behavioral therapist in the weeks prior to his death. He had been hospitalized for an acetaminophen (paracetamol) overdose at the age of 17; he was talking to a girl he had met in a group and she called the police.[2][

Clearly you're the retard. As well as not educated if you think that suicide is for people who are normal. That would make the sociopath diagnosis completely irrelevant by your fucking book. And by your argument Casey Anthony was a normal mother just did something abnormal. See how that works you fucking retard?
>>
>>742388944
Last minute jitters about something you've said for months you want to do. Is not something a friend would take seriously. Like getting cold feet before a wedding. You tell them that this is what they wanted and they can do it. And believe this is what they truly want to do, despite their last minute wishy washy feelings. Also if he didn't want to do it, why'd he do it without being forced or threatened into it.
>>
>>742389395
You're talking about it as if he was getting a fucking tattoo you dense motherfucker it was ending his life you Down syndrome baby.
>>
>>742368087
Makes sense to me.
a lot of ppl pussy out of suicide, but when you have a real non anon saying, yeah kill yourself, that will swing alot of them into it.

Its basic common sense that anyone saying they will suicide needs to be talked out of it, if they were going to do it no matter what, then they wouldnt give anybody the chance to talk them out of it.

This bitch failed at common sense and it pushed a depresso over the edge. the dude more than likely had feelings for her too, which also meant that her words had way more power over him than anyone else.
>>
>>742370373
no it doesn't.
>>
>>742389375
Nowhere there does it say he was diagnosed with depression. Are you legitimately retarded or trolling? The page saying he struggled with depression, doesn't mean he was actually diagnosed with depression. Yes a normal person can choose to commit suicide. I don't know if Casey Anthony was "normal" or not, in the sense of not being able to make her own decisions, but no reason to think she wasn't, as in, she didn't have any mental problems so she should be fully held accountable for murdering her daughter. But I said that a normal mother would not wait so long to call the police about their infant daughter, implying she actually murdered her daughter. I was actually saying that she was normal, not just an abnormal person who did something so weird as to wait a month to call the cops about their infant daughter. I don't understand how you can't understand. You're just retarded.
>>
Can't be as sed to read the whole thread.
What's the general consensus? Should she be charged or not?
>>
>>742389515
It's the same thing and same principles. He wanted to kill himself and did it. He had last second jitters, she gave him support in the decision he'd been talking about for months is all.
>>
>>742389947
She's already been charged and convicted. Gotta wait til the appeal is over to see if she's actually going to jail. But she committed no crime so she should never have been found guilty and hopefully wins on appeal.
>>
>>742368087
her parents and her should be jailed for that 5head shes walking around with.
>>
>>742389806
Are you fucking retarded? If someone has aids they have to be diagnosed with aids. It clearly says he had depression unless you actually can't read? >>742389806
The fact that you think that normal people commit suicide is astounding since you claim to know so much. How dumb are you? Really though? You couldn't have taken any college courses or even basic psychology.
>>
>>742389959
Supported him killing himself. Crime enough right there bitch will fy
>>
>>742389538
No the involuntary manslaughter charge makes no sense for the reasons laid out. No you don't need to talk someone out of suicide, that's not anyone's responsibility, but she did try to talk them out of it before.
>>
>>742368087

Clearly you can't into lesser included offence
>>
>>742390178
No it's not illegal to even encourage suicide in their state. Let alone just supporting his decision.
>>
>>742389538
>the dude more than likely had feelings for her too, which also meant that her words had way more power over him than anyone else.

this

one simple word from her and the dude will be alive today

Furthermore, she didn't say nothing either, she chose to push him instead.
>>
>>742390301
Still wasn't right, bitch deserves what she gets. Getting killed in jail.
>>
>>742390141
Unlike aids you retard, you don't need to be diagnosed with depression for someone to assume and think you have depression. What's next, you think you need to be diagnosed with being angry, to say that you're angry? Nowhere does it say he was diagnosed with depression and he was not. Yes normal people commit suicide, and he was one of said normal people.
>>
>>742390289
She didn't commit any offence.
>>
>>742390309
He would still be alive today if he didn't kill himself. Besides she spent months telling him not to, he refused.
>>
>>742390652
>Being this desperate for female attention
>>
>>742370474
Nah, the bitch waited till she was what mattered most to him then broke him down mentally with verbal abuse till he had enough of life, then when he was feeling shit and wanted to suicide she said go ahead do it like i care or such
>>
>>742390446
What was wrong about it. She told him to do it because he spent telling her it was the only way for him to be happy. If he didn't convince her of it, she wouldn't have told him to do it. And we don't know if she'll be going to jail at all until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742390539
You're really fucking dumb four experts said he was depressed and you refuse to watch the trial to see how dumb you are? I've provided you with like ten things that say he was depressed and you get caught up on the word diagnosed. You're really a waste of life, maybe when she gets killed in jail you can an hero and save the world your stupidity since you think she's so great. Birds of a feather retard together.
>>
>>742390840
Oh she going to jail
>>
>>742390788
What female attention.
>>
>>742390841
You have provided me with nothing that says he was diagnosed with depression. The one thing you provided was a wikipedia article which didn't say he was diagnosed with depression either. You will never be able to provide anything saying that. You are retarded. Don't know if she'll be going to jail at all until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742390905
Don't know until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742368087

No.

"Involuntary" means that she didn't intend to kill him. Killing someone is not the same thing as wanting them to die.
>>
>>742390812
Thats not at all what happened. First of all he always wanted to kill himself and had tried multiple times before. He had long since "had enough of life". And never verbally or mentally abused him. And when he first came to her with his suicidal thoughts, she told him not to go through with it.
>>
>>742391223
>intend

If you intend on something happening, then you want it to happen. Are you stupid.
>>
>>742391113
She is going to jail the bitch was already charged. Nothing is going to convince you he had depression because you're a blithering fucking idiot. Therapists said it and I'm not going to go DVR the trial for you and send it to you. You're uninformed, a retard and if you google you can see his own videos of his struggles you god damn moron. Also, more educated individuals charged her with the crime and clearly disagree with your high school education so just because you don't like the fact she's going to jail doesn't mean she isn't.

Can't wait for you to get diagnosed with cancer hah see how that conversation goes

"You have cancer"
"Doc, but am I being diagnosed with cancer it's totally different!"
"Yes, I'm a doctor and you have cancer"
"See you're retarded you didn't even diagnose me"

Two months later...dies

"But I was never DIAGNOSED with cancer"
>>
>>742391164
Oh she's a goner
>>
>>742391491
She was more than charged, she was convicted. But that doesn't mean she's going to jail, we have to wait until the appeal is over. Not saying he wasn't depressed, but he was never diagnosed with depression, and you have yet to provide a link showing he was, because he wasn't. This is important because you claim he had a disability, not only are not all types of depression covered as a disability, but he wasn't even diagnosed with depression, let alone the type of depression that would qualify as a disability. Some people charged her, and her own lawyers fought to defend her, what does that mean. What matters is that she was convicted, but that was wrong too and is why appeals exist.
>>
>>742391513
Don't know until the appeal is over.
>>
>>742392027
Exactly she's going to jail, also furthermore I told you go watch the trials they say how he was diagnosed in not spoonfeeding you everything. Also the fact that it was severe depression qualifies as a disability. Either way she's toast. Besides that point she's a piece of shit anyway.
>>
>>742392056
She goner
>>
>>742368087
>IT'S ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS A FEMALE

Regardless i would bust a fat nut on that bitches face
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.