[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets Thread, post your secrets

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 20

File: original-e1399259034905-500x327.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
original-e1399259034905-500x327.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
Secrets Thread, post your secrets
>>
>>742157281
I'm a girl and I have hairy feet
>>
>>742157281
I helped out my friend in turning my mom to his own cumslut
>>
i want to get fucked in the ass but i never get to do it
>>
>>742157872
Boy or girl?
>>
>Be me, 44
>Be her Brasil girl, 17
>Meet on Tinder, meet IRL
>Fuck her in my office, raw
>Cum multiple times on tits, face, pussy
>Next day, itchy dick
>Go see docter, Chlamidya
>My wife doesn't know
>>
My dick feels cold often
>>
>>742158009
Help pleb
>>
boy
>>
I'm a very average middle aged guy, married with 3 kids.

I've watched Craigslist mw4m section for years, dreaming of watching a couple have sex but without any hint of success.

Until last week. After a lot of emailing back and forth I found myself in the mansion of some doctor with his hot-as-hell wife riding my face as he blew me (yeah I'm bi).

We did every conceivable MMF act and we all want it to become a regular thing.
>>
>>742158441
Nice one.
Does your wife know?
>>
My ex just got posted to tumblr because I was drunk one night .. now I'm trying to get it removed ... I guess part of me doesn't feel bad though
>>
>Be me 17
>Always carry a knife
>I live in bad neighbourhood
>Walking down streat
>See cop walking towards me
>Freak out
>I dont want to go to prison
>Stab myself
>Turns out it was a guy in fancy dress
>>
I was drunk and walking home alone one night. On the journey met a random guy. We were getting along well kept each other company. Sat down at a bus stop and before I knew it we were kissing.

No thought went into this at all, one minute sitting there, next we were sucking each others faces. Getting real heated we took this shit into the privacy of school grounds. Went full on hard out which each other. I'd never done anything gay ever, but was surprised at how easy this was. Had no guilt, enjoyed it heaps. Probably because he was a stranger and didn't seem homo either. Never gonna tell my friends obviously.
>>
>>742158885

Gonna need some proof of this one, tumblr link?
>>
Beastiality secrets!!!!!
>>
>>742157281
I frotted my dog once
>>
>>742157281
I've raped two women.
>>
>>Be me, be 13. Uncles dog is running around in orchard while im hunting robins with my pelet gun. Hot summer day, relaxing in tall grass. Dog comes over, licks himself and tip of red rocket pokes out. Cant break eye contact... Continue?
>>
>>742159356
HAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>742159841
Nah
>>
I love my wife, but I still fuck hookers from time to time. I don't even enjoy fucking hookers, it's just like I have to do it from time to time to remind myself that I don't enjoy it. Also, I'm curious to see and play with their pussies.
>>
>>742159935
Aww ok
>>
>>742158885
Don't come in here beccause people stopped posting in your thread faggot
>>
>>742159998
Of course continue... Who are we to judge
>>
>>742159835
greentext that shit
>>
File: IMG_2437.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>742159993
>I have to do it to remind myself I don't enjoy it
>>
>>742160072
Well if no interest not going to continue. Alot to type out on my phone
>>
>>742157281
I have resented my brother since we were kids and, I have fucked all of his girlfriends while he was with them out of spite. Every single one, even the fat one and, one of them is his current wife.
I also have proof in pics and one day I hope he dies first so I can show him the pics on his death bed. Or I'll wait until he has kids with this bitch to ruin his marrige.
>>
>>742157281
I want to murder people constantly. It's so taxing not killing.
>>
>>742160246
Two more weeks kiddo
>>
>>742160244
Why the hate?
>>
>>742160301
Why two weeks
>>
I want to MMF my gf so badly...
Every week end we get drunk with my best friend , playing game and shit. Just to tease us she started wearing lingerie! She definitely love the attention. She used to be all vanilla but I have hope to turn her into a slutty fuck machine! Can't wait for her to feel comfortable enough to let her fuck her both!
>>
>>742160244
>Or I'll wait until he has kids with this bitch to ruin his marrige.
Sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>742160138
Is there some food you don't enjoy that everyone else enjoys? Let's use a Big Mac as an example. You see other people enjoying Big Macs and think, "It'd be nice to try a Big Mac." You know last time you tried a Big Mac a year ago you didn't enjoy it, or the time before that. But you still walk into Maccas, buy a big Mac, and eat it. You don't enjoy it this time either. Hookers and me are like that.
>>
>>742157281
Lets see...
My moms car fongered me in the back of her friend. Afterwards i showered with a 9 year old but dindu nuffin. This caused me to cheat on my military husband and now im ascared hes gonna kill me. For some reason i love to expose my friend's bitch milf wife so i let the neighbor kid jack off watching my girl being nude. Then i talked 3 exes into letting a dog lick their vag. Afterwards i started to cum into my sisters toiletries and food. Then me and my girl let my 2 young nephews whos parents are super christians watch us do dirty shit. That got me all worked up so i decided to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Did i forget anything?
>>
File: 60036243-1.jpg (9KB, 79x96px) Image search: [Google]
60036243-1.jpg
9KB, 79x96px
>>742157814
Elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_2620.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2620.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>>742160244
Find it in your heart to forgive me Sandor. Don't let our flame burn out ;)
>>
>>742158000
deny everything, claim you got it from a toilet seat
>>
>>742160301
One week here
>>
>>742159498
Proof that spontaneous homosexuality is a real thing
>>
I let a college guy suck my dick after he said he was curious and didn't do shit to him after, just came and I was done.
>>
>>742160097
>Be in highschool
>Took girlfriend to a battle of the bands shit after school
>Getting late
>Step outside for a smoke
>After a while some grill starts walking towards me on her phone
>Short, skinny, skirt, boots, bob cut, my type of woman
>Realize she's on the phone and arguing
>Watch her walk to a car adjacent to mine, hear her sobbing
>She tries the door but it's locked
>Watch her throw her phone and pop a squat next to the car and place her head in her hands to cry
>Show time
>Pull on my hoody and walk up behind her
>Pushed her hard face first into the gravel
>Get on my knees behind her and pin her face to the ground before she got the chance to look back
>Flip her skirt up and see teenage ass wearing a thong
>Fucking diamonds
>Bust out wallet condom because I was a dumb kid
>Wrap my shit up and just slam it home into her
>Fuck her hard for what felt like forever, probably only about 5 minutes before I filled the condom
>Grab her by the hair and drag her to the edge of the parking lot and rolled her into the drainage ditch
>Go inside, flush the evidence, go back to dancing with girlfriend

It was pretty cash, second time wasa co worker at her second job.
>>
>>742160574
One week? Till? Let me in on the info
>>
I've fapped fantasizing about my 10yr old nephew. The kicker is that my brother wants me to live with him
>>
I've been planning a murder for over eight years.
>>
47 replies incoming

i slept with my teacher when i was 14. he was 32. ama
>>
>>742160453
>tfw the dead zombified mountain is azor ahai and the second dragon rider
>>
>>742160731
You gay?
>>
>>742160439
well, my whole life I have been living with my mom who is probably one of the hottest milfs out there. also quite young. she's 37 and I'm 19.

cause of that I grew to like the constant comments on her from my friends and hearing how they would use her. that also gave me the wish of someone actually doing it. a few months ago I found out that one of my best friends fucks like a pro and has a really big dick (he showed us some of his vids) and I wanted him to do the job. it took me a long and uncomfortable negotiation with her to get it to happen. but I knew she is a big cock slut and that she always liked my friend more than most other guys I hang out with.

they aren't dating, but he uses her quite often
>>
living with gf and sister, always had tension with sister, smoking in basement with sister while gf is sleeping, talking about sex, make a move, start touching her leg, touch her face and chest, she starts breathing heavy, doesnt resist, rub her pussy over her leggings, we decide to not go further, is conplicated, hug and kiss her on the lips goodnight, go to bed, never talked about it since
>>
>>742160785
no, im a rare online female
>>
>>742160845
Ok. How did you pull it off? Seduce him? Location? How many times?
>>
>>742160845
No
>>
>>742160700
Till he goes back to school
>>
>>742160845
Those are uncommon, green text it
>>
>>742160909
Oh. I was hoping you were going to say some end of the world shit. Alot of hype over sept 23
>>
>>742160378
Quiet beaner
>>
Been having an affair with my mother in law for the last 7 years.
>>
>>742160304
I dont know man. Its nothing that I think about and, I dont talk about feels. Im a pretty closed, cold, fake person. The only thing I know is that I hate him.
We once got into a very heated fight. I could killed him with his own knife that he pulled out (he collects knives) but, in that heat of the moment I thought that that I was surely going to go to prison if I killed him and, I didnt want to off myself so... decided it wasnt worth it. But, I really wanted to kill him. I think he wants to kill me too.
>>
>>742160909
Fag that feeds the troll
>>
I'm only planning on staying with my current GF until I find someone else. I have no long term plans for us staying together.
>>
>>742161008
Sounds like a fed up family relationship. My bro and i dont talk after he got into drugs and stuff. Id hate to get on your bad side lol, disagree over whats the best consol and you fuck my wife, daughter and dog. It seems like you let it eat at you and consume you for the ammount of involvement youve done. Cant you move on and just drop the shit brother from your life?
>>
>>742160611
I never would have thought that was a thing. We didn't fuck I could never do that, that's too gross for me. But it was still a pretty intense experience. Having sex with a chick is my preference, they have curves are smaller, pretty and smell nice. But being with this guy was something else. It was a cross between a work out and wrestling. I was exhausted from it. Wouldnt ever seek it out again, but if I was single and opportunity arose and he wasn't a faggy fag I'd go there.
>>
I've been fucking a co-worker of mine for a while now. Love it when the wife comes in and talks to her. I've never cheated on someone before but I'll be damned if that 5'6 100 pound pussy isn't the greatest I've had.
>>
>>742161008
Also how are you fake annon? If you identify it as an issue, if you think itis one that is. Then why not change?
>>
I've been fucking a co-worker of mine for a while now. Love it when the wife comes in and talks to her. I've never cheated on someone before but I'll be damned if that 5'4 100 pound pussy isn't the greatest I've had.
>>
Well here goes nothing, I miss my ex. She was cheating on some other guy with me and went back to that guy in the end. Was she was mine? I don't know. This left me pretty broken. Wat do?
>>
I do not have secrets
>>
I'm a pervert
>>
>My sister's get scared during thunderstorms. I'm in only pajama bottoms one sister sleeps in only panties the other one in a night shirt. They both wrapped themselves around me with their legs around mine holding on to me with every thunderstrike they hold on tighter it's like they're humping my legs.
>>
>>742160997
Nice man.
>>
>>742161312
She shit on you. Dont let or accept shit into your life. Will only cause you pain. Move on, whenever you think about her try to mix it with angry thoughts or memories and correlate the two.
>>
>>742161238
>>742161265
Mistake of just retarded fake NIGGER?
>>
>>742160423
You also started the failed nikki sixxx meme, and you are the original secrets poster but you stopped creating these threads 2 years ago.
>>
me and my twin sister fool around all the time. been going on since we were 17, she's married and I have a gf of 3 years, but we still fuck eachothers brains out whenever we see eachother, which isnt very often because we live in different cities. we never do vaginal (sometimes i will use toys on her) but we always do oral & anal, as well as indulging each other's kinks. neither of us have ever told anyone
>>
>>742160423
I think that about covers it.
>>
>>742161484
You guys decent looking or uggos doing uggo sex
>>
>>742161405
Thanks brother, I was thinking something along these lines but I didn't know if it was the right thing. The sex was nice though)))))
>>
>>742157281
I finally met a woman that gets me as much as I get her, so much so that if things continue to go well, I will likely ask her to marry me.

However, she's a single mom with an eight year old, meaning I basically have to pitch out all my plans for world travel for a while, maybe forever. On a lesser yet still important note, I love big tits and she's only a B cup. My last ex was a FF. She's aware of these things and she realizes what I'm technically giving up to be with her, and she compensates with blowjobs and pussy on command. Plus we connect on a personal level, which is rare for me.

If I could honestly ask for her to put her life on hold for me while I got the travel bug out of my system at least, I would. I never would because that's horribly unfair to her. I just don't want to be ten years down the road and resent the fuck out of her for it.

>tl;dr i'm bitching about my gf as if /b/ gives a shit
>>
>>742161591

>throwing your life away for some single mom
>>
>>742160692
Was she wet anon? Did she also cum?
>>
>>742161588
Yeah and for your life youll have fantasies of her. But know she betrayed you, and if you were ever together again will betray you. Whoever shes with she will eventually betray. Find yourself soneone worthy of your loyalty
>>
>>742161569
I'm 5'11 180lbs and she's 5'7 120lbs, she's a blonde and I have light brown hair, both in pretty decent shape
>>
>>742161591
Throwing your life away for a woman? That is not going to end well.
>>
26yo In a 4 year old relationship that has a potential future with kids etc, but a bit low on the sexy-time side, wich kills me inside.

Mer a girl at a party , cant stop thinking about her. She Made loaaads of moves, but i blew her off.
Idk, gf is awesome in every way and i love her, but this chick wont get out of my head.
>>
>>742161312

>make a clean break
>plunge yourself and/or mind into other activities, work, etc.
>if you're not there already, get to the gym

If she was cheating on you, she's not worth it. Concern yourself with bettering you, not worrying about her obvious lack of morals and compassion for you.
>>
>>742160985
Sorry anon!
Try again!
>>
>>742161591
Dude, single mom. Biggest red flag of them all. She's just going to trap you. Fine to enjoy her company, but never give her leverage over you via marriage.
>>
>>742161154
Im not old but, the choices I have made havent let me in a position in which I can just leave this house and get away from him (and my aunt too). Very miserable living with them, like parasites.
That is the only solution though, you are right. Its just going to have to be in time.
>>742161259
About the fake person that I am is just how I am man. How I've always been. Cant fix that.
>>
>>742161591
Nah man. Communication. You can easily propose the idea of a relationship however you still travel and have freedom. Having had a child i bet she will understand. Cant hurt to ask buddy
>>
>>742161362
the best part is that she gets off on knowing that she is fucking me as well as her daughter....always asking about how she is in bed. kinky pastor's wife lol
>>
>>742161714
That's what I thought, she will cheat again))))) I don't see it working out. I mean I was willing to give up so much for her)) feel pretty stupid lol.
>>
>>742157281

> be me, 36
> married for 5 years, 2 kids
> catholic wife
> bored, want to try something new
> start meeting and fucking younger girls for money
> mostly shitty experience
> meet a true nympho
> sex is just out of this world!
> fuck her almost daily, sometimes 5x a day
> she has some mental issues, a mild schizophrenia, anxiety, etc...
> want to dump her, but sex is too good
> started to record our fuck sessions
> after a hot love-making she asked my phone to look at videos and pictures
> I went to bathroom
> when I come back, she has sent ~10 explicit pics of both of us fucking from my phone to my wife
> she also wrote some shit
> I'm fucked! don't want to divorce
> throw her out
> go home, ask for forgiveness
> wife is in shock, never suspected anything
> promise to not do this again
> few days later secretly put some MDMA into her drink (she doesn't know I do drugs sometimes)
> that night she forgave me everything, said that she has fallen in love with me all over again, much more than before
> we fucked like crazy
> WIN!
>>
>>742161723
Not bad. Sounds pretty cool to have that. You won life lottery.
>>
>>742161781
I think I'll have to make changes. I mean I have enough problems as it is)))
>>
>>742161694
Resistance was a minimal after a minute so maybe she was? No idea about the second part. Never heard about it again.
>>
My girlfriend isn't normal. She told me she wants a babby boy someday so she can play with his dick. I stay it her becouse she's the only girl that puts up with my disability.
>>
Love my girlfriend but like this girl whos quite attractive keep talking to me, we vibed pretty well but i told her i was taken.

Ive suppressed the thoughts because i honestly love my girlfriend but it keeps coming up? I feel guilty what do
>>
>>742161894
thingsthatreallyhappened.jpg
>>
>>742161819
Well are you fake as in you change your personality to fit in. Or...? And yeah i understand. Sucks youre trapped. I feel for you but at the same time it sounds like youre the aggressor ina way unless hes banged all your gfs and wife or something in equivalent
>>
>>742160148
bitch do it im wondering
>>
>>742160797
Your friend basically fucked a part of you. Its like hes your dad kinda..
>>
>>742161591
>single mom
Dude, wtf are you doing? Of course shes going to put out a lot. Where do you live? You should get out before she gets the state to trap you with child support for her whoring spawn.
>>
>>742162056
Gf is just a title. My advice is think long term. Really think. Will you be happy with her in 5 years?no? Then dont waste both ypur times. Rip off the bandaid and have fun!!!
>>
>>742162035
You are my hero anon.
>>
File: 1501657925728.jpg (69KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501657925728.jpg
69KB, 453x604px
>>742160705
Ok . Who?
>>
Im in my 40's and i finally got a girlfriend sad part is she turned out to be a cousin.
>>
>>742162084
Nah giving advice now to annons. Tldr wouod be i get banged
>>
i took a picture of my 12yo cousin tits and fap to them
>>
>>742162247
Oh well . :) just keep it on the lowlow
>>
>>742160797
How are you yourself with girls anon?
>>
>>742162267
Was she sleeping?
>>
>>742162322
Ye lmao
>>
>>742162032

I know it sounds cliche, but I'm not kidding about the gym. Getting that rush of endorphins along with getting stronger and looking better will help heal the emotional wounds.

When my current ex and I broke up, I was devastated. She kicked me out the week before Christmas. I took a few weeks to drown my sorrows in booze, then I got up off my ass and joined my local gym. I went every night right after work and was there for two-three hours. Worked myself to the point of exhaustion, then went home and passed out. I didn't have time to think about her anymore.

Keeping your mind occupied makes all the difference in the world.
>>
>>742160905
definitely no
>>
>>742162322
nah, she was wearing a loose shirt without bra while playing on the computer
>>
Was an EMT in a small town in the Midwest. Guy I worked for was an asshole. He also used to try to fuck every female EMT part timer we had that stayed in the ambulance barn. Told one of their husbands that he was fucking his wife when she came to the town to work. He showed up while she was at my co-worker's house and beat the shit out of my co-worker. Co-worker fought back, of course. Co-worker and husband both arrested by town cop. Co-worker got fired. He moved out of town. I wound up with co-worker's job and a pay raise. He never found out who told the woman's husband.
>>
I often befriend insecure girls so I can eventually manipulate them. I don't fuck them or anything, I just like to see how far things will go. I've ruined 3 relationships because of this.
>>
>>742162061
kek
>>
>>742162247

>gf is my cousin

I have incest fantasies and I am jealous of you. Your kid will be a potato if you had one but eh.
>>
in a 4yr relationship with gf, I work out of state 3 weeks of the month, been chatting this super kinky sub girl from yet another state, thinking about having her timestamp post and /b/ tell us what I should with my new lil cumslut
>>
>>742162430
I'll do that. Thanks man.
>>
His name was Robert durst https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Durst

I am Robert durst lawyer ama
>>
>>742162252
what if i say please :^)
>>
>>742162596

and all the while your wife has been fucking other dudes 3 weeks per month
>>
>>742162647
ha ha maybe so, would eliminate my guilt, if you "tell Daddy how rough to fuck" timestamp be ready
>>
Perfection girl is my cousin

I'll post a proof, not on Facebook anymore so it'll be a sec
>>
>>742162623
Ill do a quick one.
>>reach down stroke dog. Humps hand. Bend over. Dog mounts. Feel tip hitting butt against shorts. Pull shorts down. Feel tip prodding against underwear. Pull them to the side. Feel tip touch butthole. Raise hips a bit and he thrusts into me. Hurt. Hurt bad. Didnt enjoy. Couldnt stop the dog. Raped me. Now im into Beastiality
>>
>>742162064
Yes, I lie, I keep up appearances with my relationships. Im probably not a good person man but, besides getting what girls have between their legs, I keep to myself. So eh...
Ive no doubt that im also responsable for how me and my brother turned out. Takes two to tango. Im just the one that keeps my resentment inside, he is the obnoxious one on the outside.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read. Like I said, I keep all this shit inside, I dont talk about it at all.
>>
>>742162838
cute story thanks anon
>>
>>742162386
Hot. I used to play with my cousins tits. I would start with a back rub and move on to scratching her where her bra straps are. then I would slowly follow the lines to the front and just under her boobs. She didn't stop me so I did the same to her boobs.
>>
>>742162047
What disability do you have
>>
>>742160692
haha holy shit what the fuck are you? south african?
>>
>>742162973
erectile dysfunction
>>
File: vaegen.png (354KB, 493x416px) Image search: [Google]
vaegen.png
354KB, 493x416px
>>742162981
indian
>>
>>742162877
Why bother being fake. If youre not accepted for being you dont waste your time on them. Im an avid gym goer, pretty buff, but other gym friends dont game. So have shitty "friendship" with them. Gamer friends are anti social as shit. So shitty friends there too. But i dont pretend its anything other than what i stated. Also my pleasure buddy. F shitty brother. You should make a life ruining envelope with pics and msgs from his wife to you. Ransom her, take his money. Then mail him the envelope as soon as your out of house
>>
>>742161446
shit, you're right I did forget those, thanks anon
>>
i let a friend of mine watch a video of my wife undressing and then masturbating.
>>
>>742163016
Damn man, I laughed but, damn....
>>
>>742163160
that's what friends are for
>>
>>742163160
why dont let another friend watch it ?
>>
>>742163160
let /b/ros watch it
>>
>>742161591
Traveling the world is overrated. Most of the world is a brown shit hole. Just go to a nice resort for the weekend a few times a year with the gf and kid
>>
>>742161894
Actually go out and spike a drink with MDMA and tell me how that goes for you.

Protip: it tastes like absolute shit, thats why you parachute it.
>>
I think uncut dicks are better.
>>
>>742163217
:) yeah, i knew he liked her and would want to see
>>742163235
actually, i have another friend who i believe i could trust and i think he'd like to see too. so idk but if he's over at my house sometime and she's not home then i might bring it up.
>>742163287
ha! you are my bros but i can't put what i have out there. haha
>>
>>742163511
at least tell me that you make guys wash them first
>>
>>742157281
I actually love my wife
>>
>>742163545
742163235 here , i was talking about myself tho
>>
>>742162981
Very white thank you
>>
>>742163353

Yeah, I know it tastes like shit. But the drink she had was very bitter, high-alcohol. Something similar to Jagermeister. And I used just 40-50mg, didn't change the taste much.

It wouldn't work with wine, or anything softer.
>>
>>742163610
So do i
>>
I'm fucking a t-girl who all my friends think is really hot but nobody knows she got a cute little wiener
I don't mind tho
>>
>>742163660
haha i suspected that you might be :)
>>
>>742163803
pics?
>>
File: esbf.jpg (87KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
esbf.jpg
87KB, 960x958px
i ve been cumming i her drinks and heels for the last week
>>
>>742163803
show us
>>
Once passed a homeless man off as my grandfather if enough interest I'll tell my tale
>>
>>742163979
please
>>
>>742163953
any of her feet or heels?
>>
>>742163979
greentext it man
>>
>>742163979
attention fagget tell it
>>
>>742159356
A-FCKING-PLUS LOL
Also are you british? Do you faggots not have pockets?
>>
>>742159841
The first time I saw a dog get an erection, I was disgusted. The way you just said that, I feel no better at all.
>>
>>742164256
check
>>742162838
also this is 4chan stop being such a judgy cunt
>>
>>742161894
So are you still married?
>>
File: aaf.jpg (169KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaf.jpg
169KB, 960x960px
>>742164023
>>
>>742164333
8/10 also nice trips
can i see more?
>>
File: aann1.jpg (111KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
aann1.jpg
111KB, 720x540px
>>742164364
where d you cum?
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (93KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
93KB, 300x250px
>>742157281
>2 years ago
>be 29
>vacation with gf
>going for drinks at our hotel at night
>see 2 hot teens by the pool
>approx 17-18 yr olds
>ask gf if we can sit in pool area as there's more "atmosphere"
>see girls frolicking around, taking selfies in the mirrors around the pool
>they took one photo sticking their asses out
>dick is diamonds
>keep locking eyes with the one teen
>she's lying in positions with her ass up pointing at me & stuff - clearly flirting and wants attention as there are no other guys around
>gf is getting more & more drunk
>go to toilet & teens follow me
>asking where I'm from, how old I am etc.
>tell them I'm 21 (I look young)
>ask if that's my gf by the pool
>tell them yes and we'll be going to the room soon as she's too drunk
>they ask me to take her back and meet them later for some fun
>go back to gf and take her back to the room
>put her to bed
>sleep next to her and don't go meet the teens because I'm a loyal bf who doesn't cheat with any old whore who flaunts her ass at me
>>
>>742164518
she seems like she might make a good facial
>>
I collect information from female friends over long periods of time until I’m able to access their iCloud accounts and search for nudes. I’ve built up a pretty large collection of naked friends.

I also have hidden cameras all over my house in bedrooms, bathrooms, etc so whenever they come over I almost always record new content. I love fapping to their naked pictures while I’m listening to the sound of them pissing in my toilet.
>>
>>742160692
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>742164531
lold
good boy
>>
>>742164605
share it with us cunt
>>
>>742164590
where should i cum besides her drinks and used heels?
>>
>>742164639
It was exhilarating, done it since then too
>>
>>742164531
You shouldn't even have greentexted this shit
>>
>>742160692
Story on co worker?
>>
>>742164531
you bastard I was just getting into that
>>
>>742164726
oh
does she get visitors often?
how many of them is male?
depending on the answers of these 2 questions try her bras&panties
>>
>>742164301

Yes, this whole thing happened 3 months ago. We're good, but she does watch me more closely now.
>>
File: an.jpg (198KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
an.jpg
198KB, 960x960px
>>742164846
yup. around 1 or 2. 3 maximum
>>
Gary Loved balsa wood! :’(
>>
>>742164721

Fuck no the last thing I need is some nignog from /b/ ruining my fun.

I also cum in their body wash and shampoo any time I go to their apartments. Almost every girl I know has rubbed my jizz on their face and body at some point.
>>
>>742164909
how is the relationship between you and her?
?/10
what would be her react if she found out?
if you think she would be uber duber mad go for dirty panties , they will get cleaned and even if you leave a mark she would probably think its her fault
>>
>>742157281
I jerk off in my friends's houses, sometimes they are asleep, other times we are all high, but I do sneak to their bathrooms and do my thing sometimes
>>
I pissed in every hotelroom bathroom sink I have ever been.
>>
>>742165057
good old friends.

yes she ll freak out
>>
>>742165249
go for dirty ones, also try the ones >>742165024
is doing
shampoo makes sense
>>
File: aasto.jpg (64KB, 606x783px) Image search: [Google]
aasto.jpg
64KB, 606x783px
>>742165313
that d ne so hot
>>
>>742165203
Hello my tall friend
>>
I'm lonely, even though I've got a ton of friends.
Also the two girls I've ever loved no longer talk to me.
>>
>>742165573
Find new ones, lifes too short to be a sad cunt
>>
>>742165573
That's rough buddy
>>
>>742164741
post the other one too. man when I see this one girl with a perfect ass at night I just wanna do the same thing so bad
>>
>>742162502
Tom?
>>
>>742161591
Have similar dreams. I once had a great female friend. She understood me better than anyone and we had very similar thought patterns and she pushed me to pursue those dreams. Greatest person I ever did have the chance to meet. Started dating after I broke up with my gf, shortly after left her to get back with my gf and never talked to her again. Now I feel a lot of guilt and worsened depression. Miss that bitch.. Now stuck even less likely to travel the world
>>
>>742165806
no?
>>
>>742164765
>Coming home late at night from their shift
>Pass by gym on the way home, see co-worker walking from behind the building emptying trash
>Always flirting with each other at work but she's a good Christian girl and doesn't want to go out with me because i have a wife
>Park up the street and wait to see if she come out again
>Eventually she does with a couple more bags of trash and goes down the alley towards the dumpster
>Hop out and walk down the alley, she's checking her phone in front of the dumpster
>Sneak up on her and pushed her against the dumpster, put my hand over her face so she can't move it
>Immediately start tearing her yoga pants down around off her ass
>She must have hit her head when I jumped her, seemed dazed and confused
>Starts struggling and shouting for help
>I force her mouth close and wrap my hand over it, never said a word
>I dipped my dick in her, no wallet condom since I'm out of highschool so I barebacked her for a bit, kept having to pull her hips up because was trying to dead weight me
>Start getting close, don't want to knock her up and leave life long evidence walking around. I know she won't have an abortion because we've had the conversation at work
>Try to slip it in her ass, that's when she really started to struggle
>Kept my hold on her tight, not letting her yell or give her to much wiggle room
>My dick must have been wet enough because it eventually makes it's way in
>Shit was so tight it was unbelievable
>After two pumps quickly realize this was a bad idea, dick was drying off to quickly and it started to chaff bad
>Still blow my load despite the unpleasantness
>Pull out, grab her by the waist, and flip her into the dumpster before she turned around
>Locked it, broke her phone, went home and took a shower before smoking up the wife and watching game of thrones

She called out of work for a week after that.
>>
Im getting close to my girlfriends best friend, we frequently send nudes to each other and shes more fun than my gf
>>
>>742166119
When he eventually came back to work I noticed she had mace on her keyring. I took her out back and we spent a lunch shooting cans with it. Still my second best work buddy, ended up fucking her regularly.
>>
Tell your secrets here fags discord/ eBAh6gE
>>
>>742166242
nigga what? did you not say she was a Christian girl who didn't want you? so you rape her then black mail her into fucking you more? lol
>>
>>742160705
Are you going to do it soon
>>
>>742161076
Do you tell her you love her? How are you going to break up with her?
>>
>>742166495
No blackmail, I made a commented asking her when were we going to do terrible things to each other one day and she started sexting me. We started fucking in the parking lot that week.
>>
>>742161484
Paternal or do u two look the same
>>
>>742165573
>Also the two girls I've ever loved no longer talk to me.
>>
>>742166686
I think she knows. or she wants you to protect her from...you LOL
>>
>>742164052
I'm typing as we speak
>>
>>742166943
I'm pretty sure she has no clue, hasn't told anyone minus our boss what happed that night, not even sure she gave the full story.
>>
>>742166119
>>Pull out, grab her by the waist, and flip her into the dumpster before she turned around

lol'd a lot at this
>>
>>742160845
Initials SR?
>>
>>742157281
lately i've been wearing my gf panties everytime we have sex.
>>
>>742167442
that is the most appropriate pepe for your comment
>>
>>742164531
Fucken savage!
>>
>>742167071
What would you do if you saw a potential target walking the sidewalk? how would you go about it?
>>
>>742166218
How old? You gunna post something or no?
>>
>be me
>bi
>married
>sexless marriage for 10 years
>love my wife in all other aspects but neither of us can get over the intimacy issues (I'm not going to be celibate and she just isn't interested in sex)
>decided to get a fuck buddy
>a guy since I felt it's not quite as bad cheating with a guy
>few years down the road now and have three fuck buddies
>when we started each agreed it was for NSA sex, maybe a little friendship, but no "relationship"
>within the past two months all three of them have told me they loved me and want more.
>one of them I think I could see me being with in the future
>I'm fucking up my life
>>
>>742160611
>Proof that spontaneous homosexuality is a real thing
drunk and probably gay but dont want to admit it
>>
>>742159993
Dude, are you me?
>>
>>742161723
How did the buttfucking only thing start.
>>
>>742164020
Ok will keep it short and sweet as I can be me a ward of the state parents left me at a fire station. Anyway pretty shit existence used to be a trouble makers getting into fight etc. But liked to explore. Didn't like being home much Foster dad was pretty abusive. For example took me on a hunting trip and beat me pretty badly because I didn't want to shoot Bambi. Anyway decided to skip school and go explore instead it was the last day of school and I was not going packed a lunch and headed out to a new building I had found. Normal trip for the most part until I came across a sleeping homeless man I was scared shitless didn't know what to do. He started to stir I stood frozen and pulled my knife out in case of something. Woke up kinda groggy said something along the lines of I don't have anything take a look if you want. I slowly started to calm down and realized that this man wasn't a threat I said I was just exploring wasn't looking for trouble folded the knife up. He said you shouldn't be wandering around places like this I could get hurt. I just told him I wanted to get out of the house and this was fun. He said we are all running from something and sorta trailed off. I remembered I had my lunch and asked him if he was hungry at first he refused but then decided to accept it. We are in silence for a bit when he started to tear up. He said it's been so long since some one showed him genuine kindness will cont something came up will finish asap
>>
>>742161484
How did the lets just buttfuck thing happen?
>>
>>742168067
you're gonna get buttfucked if you keep asking the same shit
>>
>>742161591
Enjoy wretched crater pussy, bitch. I bet your FF ex was a fat fuck, too.
>>
>>742167620
I don't go out looking to rape, just find it sometimes. Make it look like a random act of violence and unless you're on a database don't leave evidence
>>
>>742168193
It baffles me how you got away with it on the street next to her car. How did no one see you...lol. What about groping? I want to grope some fine asses out there but I think about the consequences
>>
>>742168406
and I just don't know how to go about it and get away with it*
>>
>>742164531
Don't change
>>
>>742160692
Kys?
>>
>>742159993
Same. You're not alone. I don't like it, but i do it sometimes..
>>
>>742157281
I'm a kissless virgin and will die alone.
>>
>>742160423
Shit, 3 of those are mine. I didn't realise I'd made such an impression on you guys.
>>
File: coffeelink.png (306KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
coffeelink.png
306KB, 1600x1600px
>>742168827
Every already knows that anon
>>
>>742168406
It was in a full parking lot, hid between cars. Just lucky I guess
>>
>>742162616
Did he do it?
>>
>>742168585
Dubs say anon must die
>>
I learned how to teleport.

To sum the story up, I was watching TV and suddenly I woke up in my bed.
>>
>>742160797
Nothing really wrong with that. Thinking from a biology evolution perspective. Your friends a viable male, trusted and similar to you in certain ways. Your mother is probably a fertile "young" woman capable of reproducing. You're just facilitating biology
>>
>>742157281
I think reddit is fine for getting useful information and that most /b/tards just like saying what they here to pretend o be part of 4chan instead of being anonymous.
>>
File: gem1.jpg (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gem1.jpg
104KB, 768x1024px
>>742157281
I used to listen to my gf fuck guys she met on tinder.

She would bring them home tell them I was her housemate then let me listen at the door as they pounded her.

She was a fat little cum monster.
>>
>>742163610
You are a disgusting monster
>>
>>742157281
I take underwear and yoga pants from my girlfriends younger sister and use them as cum rags, then I replace them in her drawer.
>>
I love her. More than anything. My gf cant know of my true love.
>>
File: ultimate winrar.png (78KB, 232x293px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate winrar.png
78KB, 232x293px
>>742160423
/thread
>>
>>742157281

I try to make people happy in all the ways possible but deep inside i am a fucking miserable cunt inside so it is always hard to actually play it nice.all i want to do is to travel the world and do tons of drugs while at it but that will probably never work because i am a poorfag.

I seem like a generally happy person to most of the people i know and they admire me for that, the truth is i am fucking broke, suicidal and no idea what to do with my future and maybe soon gonna just pack my backpack and fuck off without teling anybody and i am planning
to destroy my passport aswell or anything that has any relation to me.i have no hope for my future and i have always been a poor cunt.with no idea how to plan my future.

at the moment in debt for like 4000 euros and i cant seem to find a way out of this fucking debt.
nobody knows about this and i do not want to tell anybody because i dont want to make other people lives miserable just because i am a miserable fucking cunt.
>>
>>742169418
If you all live together get them both blackout drunk then have your way with little sis.
>>
I know my younger sister is planning to become a webcam model, but she doesn't know I know. It's seriously fucking with me because there doesn't seem a way to stop this and the effects it will bring...
>>
I secretly want make my gf into a slutty cum dumpster that would love sucking my dick and would let me do her anal, get her a boobjob and expand those tits to monstrous size for titfucks, and enjoy doing BDSM with her. Unironically, even if she would become a total degenerate, I'd still love her until the end.
>>
>>742169339
can I still be apart of this crazy train
>>
>>742169591
Are you me? minus the 4k debt. This is me in spades
>>
My gf of 4 years was upset and on her period. She told me that i had gotten fat and our sex is a 1 out of 10 and she fantasize about other men... I'm planning to leave her or kill her. I'm on the fence about it.
>>
>>742162468
Oooohh
>>
>>742170255

Might be bruh, it is fucking insanely hard when you actually want to please other people and make them happy but deep inside you are a miserable cunt who thinks of himself as being a worthless byproduct of evolution.

sadtuesdays.jpg
>>
>>742170132
Why don't you make it a reality? The majority of girl's I've been with all engage in that kinda shit, as long as your dominant, confident in what you're doing, and take the lead.
>>
I fucking love being on cocaine and/or ecstasy while listening to techno music.
>>
I can't stand my wife and I'm with her just because the pussy is so good. I got with her when she was 19 and I was 29. She had already fucked 27 guys. I came to resent her over the years and all I want to do is let everyone she knows that she is and always was a whore.
>>
I love to take creepshots of my friends, and sometimes my gf.
>>
>>742160423
lol
>>
>>742170738
care to provide the content
>>
>>742170546

I fucking envy everyone who gets high on cocaine. All it does for me is just wakes me up, like coffee. No euphoria whatsoever.
>>
>>742169591
What country are you from? €4000 is really not that much in the grand scheme of things. Try get some advice financially (In the UK we have Citizens Advice) and mentally you seem depressed, you don't need to live the rest of your life feeling like shit
>>
>>742170546
Don't rinse the mandy too hard, lost the magic personally, probably my least favourite drug of choice now.
>>
>>742170546
How is that a secret?
>>742169591
mate,write a list of all the stuff you want to do,prioretize it and than think about how to achieve it
Also stop trying to make everyone happy,youll just wind up misreble
>>
>>742167995
Cont anyway finally after this he tells me his name is Dale and that he used to work in the factory he now lives in. He told me served in Vietnam in the late 60s up until the early 70s didn't talk about it too much just that he had to leave a good friend there. He got shot in the chest got sent stateside to recover and discharged. Tried to pick his life up but the factory had closed it's doors and his family didn't want anything to do with him. He couldn't find work and got hooked on morphine and became a drifter. Tracked place to place but eventually took up a life inside the factory and got clean. He took me on a grand tour showed me what the rusted old machines used to do and where he worked and what he did even showed me his old office. By this time it was getting late and I had to get going otherwise I would catch a good beating. He was sad but understood I told him I would return. A few days later I went to check on him was nowhere to be found I was very disappointed. Fast forward a year I have my own place and a laboring job it's getting to be late fall work is slowing down. I'm driving home one day I see Dale down by a river I yell out to him doesn't notice. I pull my truck over and make my way down to him he looks worse lost weight and looks sickly. Looked like he was trying to catch fish he doesn't recognize me at first. Then his eyes light up and he says Anon is it you? Yes it's me Dale I looked for you and you were gone. He started to cry he said some younger kids had come into his building and tried to torture him they beat him and tried to do horrible things too him they stabbed him and cut off one of his fingers he managed to escape but was too scared to return. I noticed he was missing his left pinky finger and had scars in his gut. He got patched up at the ER but left before they could bill him.I told him he was coming with me I had my own place and he could stay there. Con
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-110105.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-110105.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>742170391
Let me tell you something I've learned Isk if it'll help you or not but its helped me.

remind yourself that people are not worth pleasing because at the end if the day they don't even remember anything about you all they care about is themselves no matter how nice you were. Being nice gets you nowhere and it makes you seem like a push over, be careful people may be tempted to walk over you. Start being nice to the #1 in your life only (you) worry about yourself before other because that's how they'll treat you. If you keep this up in the end the only depressed and drained is you for keeping up the nice guy facade. I know it seems like the right thing to do but I promise you my brother its just not worth it your happiness and well-being comes first fuck everything else.

I recommended reading a book called "No more Mr nice guy" by Robert glover. there's a PDF Download online for free
Also I'd recommend watched episode 12 of Tokyo Ghoul..the main character looks at his life and is just like us and he realizes his problems rooted from having this behavior and he just
accepts himself as he is instead of being walked over.

Good luck man I hope things look up for us both in life
>>
>>742157281
i shared my "exes" nudes with my friends and online and now i date her again..find it pretty hot that she has no idea
>>
>>742170496
I'll probably do that in the future, but not today. Right now I need to graduate in college and improve our relationship, because she still has mixed feelings, she hated me at the start, and now thinks that I'm too good for her.
>>
File: 1502810078121.jpg (629KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502810078121.jpg
629KB, 1280x960px
>>742171084
>>742170932

Im from a poor european country.

earning like fucking 500euro a month and 300 of it goes to rent

And thank you bro, i will try to start paying more attention to myself and not giving fucks about others.

Going to watch that episode soon.
>>
>>742171065
Final part he almost didn't come with me didn't want ta pity party or some shit. Finally he gets in my truck get him to take his first shower in what was probably years my bathtub has never been so brown. Next few days are uneventful just making sure Dale stays fed and listening to his stories of which there were many. Eventually have a few friends over from work they ask who the old man is I just say it's my grandfather. Realize what I just did roll with it. Finally land a girlfriend want to come clean about Dale and that I met him in a abandoned building. Friend tells her that he's my grandfather before I come clean. Stick with it again kinda tearing me up a bit. Fast forward and most holidays are spent at my girlfriends parents they have pretty much adopted Dale and I. Part of me wants to forget the truth he's the closest thing to a grandfather i have. Truth is it doesn't matter he is my grandfather through my connections at work I was able to get him a job as a janitor. He's living on his own now but we still spend a lot of time together. This morning he called me and told me I saved his life I cried like a bitch. And that's about it
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.