[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Say "kys" >Go to prison for 15 months Explain this.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 28

File: michellecarter1-850x478.jpg (61KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
michellecarter1-850x478.jpg
61KB, 850x478px
>Say "kys"
>Go to prison for 15 months

Explain this.
>>
>>742122881
society
>>
He killed himself apparently
>>
>>742122881

It was more than simply saying it, she was encouraging him..

She deserves the jail, I hope she gets made a jail bitch
>>
She thought she was hot enough to avoid Jail.

She was wrong, fucking 2/10.
>>
>>742122881
There was a little more to it than that..
>>
File: 1330051259666.jpg (21KB, 333x279px) Image search: [Google]
1330051259666.jpg
21KB, 333x279px
>>742122881
>oh look, it's this thread again!
>>
I bet she is shitting in a stainless steel toilet. In her cell. Cell mate watching. Stinks. Stinking the place up. Big logaroonies. Industrial single ply too.
>>
>>742123098
doood... her fivehead - 1.5/10
>>
>>742123825
bitch is probably getting raepd n forced to fingerblast bitches just to eat.
stupid sack of shit deserves 20 years of that hell for what she did.
>>
>>742123825
She's not in jail yet, she won't go until her appeal is over, which could take months or years, and only if she loses the appeal will she go.
>>
10/10 would gas myself to be with her
>>
>>742123825
I'm pretty sure you were masturbating when you typed that.
>>
>>742122881
she's a qt too
>>
>>742123922
How does she deserve 20 years for not committing any crime. Also for what someone else chose to do with their life.
>>
>>742122881
Aww..you like her and don't want her guilty ass to go to prison...boo fucking hooo.

This cunt doesn't know you exist and if she did she would encourage you to kys as well you little beta faggot. She would hate you and laugh at you in person. Realize that.
>>
>>742123081
Exactly so why is she going to jail
>>
>>742122999
fpbp
>>
>>742123114
No there wasn't.
>>
>>742123094
Why does she deserve jail for what he chose to do.
>>
>742124182
>not committing any crime.
she's a felon serving a sentence in prison, because she didn't commit any crime?
this thread always has the weakest bait, why am i even bothering..
>>
>>742124182
She basically Stockholm Syndromed him basically. She controlled it all. She wanted to get attention once he did it. Sure as fuck she is guilty. Judge saw it that way too.
>>
>>742124243
She would tell me to kill myself unless I spent months telling her I wanted to kill myself, like what she did to the other guy. And she's not guilty of anything.
>>
>>742124355

Because she was a major factor in said incident, retard. If someone convinced your mother to kill herself, wouldn't you want them to go to jail?
>>
>>742124503
That made no sense.
>>
>>742122881
If only life were that simple.
>>
File: American-Psycho-sofa-braces1.jpg (36KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
American-Psycho-sofa-braces1.jpg
36KB, 400x277px
>>742124243

this
>>
>>742122881
If it needs to explained to you, you're either a fucking retard or being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>742124413
She's not in prison. She won't go until the appeal is over, and only if she loses the appeal will she go. And yes there are plenty of people who never committed any crimes and are in prison. There are also a bunch of people who committed crimes but aren't in prison. The law fails many times and this is one of them.
>>
>>742124616
Meant to say *wouldn't
>>
>>742124051
You'd be the 2nd to do so
>>742122881
Shit after today's faggotry I would be doing at least 120 years
God damn avitarfags
>>
If she told him to do it once and he did it, I would have been confused by the ruling as well.

But she put herself in a position of trust with him and encouraged him to do it for months and months and months.

I think it's safe to say she is a factor in his death, a large enough one for man-slaughter.
>>
>>742122881
>deliberately misrepresenting a situation to make your outrage seem more justified
Explain this.
>>
File: lol jews.jpg (52KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
lol jews.jpg
52KB, 337x275px
Because apparently people on the internet telling you to kill yourself is the leading cause of suicide.
>>
>>742124492
How is what she did anything like stockholm syndrome. Thats when you kidnap someone and the captive begins to have feelings for the kidnapper. This was some suicidal guy who kept talking about wanting to kill himself and after months of telling him not to, she said fine do it. That's nothing like stockholm syndrome. She didn't want to get attention, she told him to do it because he said it was the only way for him to be happy. She is not guilty of anything. The judge made up his own laws,
>>
>>742124569
No because he doesn't care about his mother because he's so hardcore and edgy.
>>
>>742122881
>emotionally vulnerable person you know in real life texts you
>"I'm in a bad spot, I think I'm going to kill myself"
>respond
>"yea, kill yourself. You should do that"
>they reply
>"I just, I can't go on. I'm just going to sit in my car and blow my brains out/inhale the exhaust (I forget what he did)"
>again, you respond
>"I completely support this. You really should just end your life, this is the best choice"
>they come around
>"hey, you know what. I'm having second thoughts. I'm getting out of the car, I need to think things through"
>quickly respond
>"fuck no, you need to get back in that car and end your worthless life right fucking now. You are pathetic and need to die"

She controlled the situation and influenced his decisions. Saying "kill yourself" is way different than manipulating someone you know who is emotionally vulnerable until they perform the actions you want (in this case suicide). This isn't just "I'm going to kill myself" "lol okay, do it. I don't care." The biggest issue is that he stopped and wanted to walk away and she encouraged him to go back and do it.

If she isn't culpable then there's literally no reason for Manson to be in jail because he never physically killed anyone.

While I don't think she deserves some insane sentence like 20 years, there needs to be recognition of newer forms of communication that laws don't inherently specify or expect. If you think that because it was over text messages makes it nothing, then let's open the door for other crimes to be directed through texting.
>>
Yep. She's dropping dunce in front of cell mates. Probably held it in first few days . Prison food upsetting. Green-apple splatters.
>>
>>742124683
>never committed any crimes and are in prison
being framed is different you dumbfuck.
>bunch of people who committed crimes but aren't in prison
well obviously, do you think the justice system is perfect and can catch every culprit of every crime?

the only failure on part of the law for this case was the fact that she only got 15 months rather than 15 years.

telling someone to kill themselves isn't really a big deal, but telling someone to murder people is when you know they likely will, telling someone who loves and trusts you, who is currently contemplating suicide that they should do it, and even tries to manipulate you to finish the job even though you're backing out of it, is not the type of person any decent society would want or have be apart of your decent society
>>
File: wow ok.gif (2MB, 386x345px) Image search: [Google]
wow ok.gif
2MB, 386x345px
>>742124569
>if i do something bad it's always 100% of the time somebody else's fault

the modern generation in a nutshell
>>
>>742125093
>If she isn't culpable then there's literally no reason for Manson to be in jail because he never physically killed anyone.
>implying Manson is in there for a singular charge
Kek
>>
anywun explain what happened
>>
>>742124850
No she didn't tell him to do it for months. I don't know how long she told him to do it, but I know only a month and half before his suicide she was still telling him not to do it, so thats as long as she could have been telling him to do it. He caused his own death and chose his own death, therefore, only he is to blame.
>>
>>742122881
>Go to prison for 15 months
>15 months
If she was a man, she'd have the book thrown at her. They'll let her out in no time.
>>
>>742125214
>only one person at a time can be responsible for anything
>responsibility for a thing must be 100% with one person
What a black and white fucking world you must live in.
>>
File: file.png (218KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218KB, 537x399px
/thread
>>
>>742123114
This
>>
>>742125418
>/thread's self
Get the fuck off my /b/.
>>
>>742122881
She encouraged a guy who was suicidal to kill himself, told him to go back in and finish it when he got out of the car he was gassing himself in.
>>
Soon she'll be plopping mud puppies in the cell commode. Cell mate forced to inhale fumes from her hideous intestinal sculptures. Embarrassment. Shame. Love.
>>
>>742125418
>hurr durr cyber bullying is the same thing as manipulating and coercing your SO to kill themselves
woah you're a special kind of stupid aren't ya
>>
>>742125214

Aw right, I get it now. You're not being serious..

Sorry, for a minute I just thought you were a retard
>>
femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores
>>
>>742125214
I hate my generation too, but you're in the wrong here. She coerced him into doing it.

If you gave someone a gun and told them to rob a bank, and they did, would it be unfair to punish you for aiding and abetting a criminal?
>>
op kys
>>
>>742125735

He won't budge anon, OP is a fucking autist
>>
File: 4L_Cy6uOOSt.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Cy6uOOSt.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>742125663
>you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL
>also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

Kek
>>
>>742125735
>>742125735
>If you gave someone a gun and told them to rob a bank, and they did, would it be unfair to punish you for aiding and abetting a criminal?

if i gave someone a fork, and told them too eat dinner, would you blame me when they got fat?
>>
>>742125045
So I take it she is a close friend of yours and you know her true intentions and were part of all their conversations together.

She didn't after months just say 'fine do it'. The fucker got out of a car in the midst of it and she told his ass to get back in the car. Why do you ignore such facts? Why do you ignore her trying to keep him on task? Why didn't she try and actually help him if she cared? Why? You know why, you just pretend you don't. She wanted him to do it so she could get dead girlfriend sympathy attention. You too dumb to see this or live in a fantasy where this cunt finds you and loves you for standing by her side.

Pro-tip: She won't. And she should be in longer than 15months or so.
>>
the guy tried it before and would have done it again without her involvement
>>
>>742126080
there's no way you could even know that for certain, my dude
>>
>>742125213
Not just people who were framed are falsely in prison retard. The failure in this law was them saying she committed a crime she didn't commit. In manslaughter you must kill someone, he killed himself. Telling someone to commit a crime is incitement and a crime. Suicide is not a crime so there's nothing wrong with telling them to do it. And she only told him to kill himself because he said it was the only way for him to be happy. And if you think she helped in his suicide she did society a favor, he was a psycho who was trying to get the girl to kill herself with him. You want someone like that running around? A guy going around trying to get teenage girls to kill themselves with him?
>>
>>742125948
That's a bit of a fallacious comparison, since you don't need to be told to kill yourself in order to live. If you won't answer directly, then concede and fuck off, Anon.
>>
>>742126195
much like there's no way you can know that he did it because of her

see why this is all bullshit now?
>>
>>742126252
no but i see why you're an idiot

no one's saying it's completely her fault
>>
>>742122881

Very sad story. She's a parasite though
>>
>>742124569
No I would wonder why she did it. But it was her decision. Similarly if someone convinced my mom to smoke weed I wouldn't want them in prison for her decision. Also if she was acting like the guy in this case, she would deserve to die.
>>
Legally she is not at fault here. And I bet she squeezes out some stinky fecal muffins in front of her cell mate. I can picture her growing a chocolate tail in that two bunk cell. The humanity.
>>
>>742125663

Oh look guys, it's a grill irl
>>
>>742126249
okay then i'll answer it directly

if i gave someone a gun, and told them to rob a bank, yes, it would be unfair to say i colluded with that person

did i rob the bank? no. did i make the choice to rob the bank? no. did i take individual action to rob the bank? no. did i have anything at to do with robbing the bank other than ALLEGEDLY suggesting to another individual with FREEDOM OF INDIVIDUAL CHOICE that they should rob a bank, and also giving them an item with which the actions taken by the individual had nothing to do with me, other than what I may or may not have suggested they do with it? no.
>>
>>742126233
>In manslaughter you must kill someone
you're so fucking stupid, you get manslaughter for hitting someone with a car in an ACCIDENT.
did you strangle the person? nope. but your actions directly lead to the death of the person, which is exactly what happened in this case.

if she didn't neglect the decent thing anyone who wasn't a sociopath would do (call the authorities and inform them of the fact that someone you claim to love is about to off themselves) she wouldn't be in this situation
but she's worse than just being neglectful, she actively participated and gave emotional support in an attempt to coerce this man into killing himself.
>>
>>742126352
>he's probly right so i'll call him an idiot

millenials never fail to entertain
>>
>>742125093
Manson told people to kill people. That's incitement and a crime, telling people to commit crimes. Suicide is not a crime. She didn't manipulate him, she told him to kill himself like he always wanted. If anything it was her who was manipulated by him, from disagreeing with his suicide into agreeing with him. She deserves no time.
>>
>>742126080
he was actively trying to talk himself out of it, multiple times, during the texts- he was a pussy and wouldnt have done it by himself
>>
>>742126561

But it wasn't 'ALLEGEDLY'

You would have actually done this in this said scenario
>>
>>742126233
>In manslaughter you must kill someone
holy shit this stupidity, this mental gymnastics. unbelievable.
>"hurr durr i didn't kill him, my gun killed him! guns can't commit a crime, and there's no way my actions with said gun which lead to his death was my fault, as it wasn't even the gun that killed him, it was the bullet that did all the damage!"
this is what you sound like.
>>
>>742126602
>lemme just ignore the reply that has a point in order to call out the one who resorted to ad hominem in order to pretend I still have a point
Lol k. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>742126755
Fun fact: Suicide is actually a crime. Funny, that.
>>
Mud tail growing. Plop.
>>
>>742126783
except i didn't do anything, i merely said something. are we soon going to arrest everyone on /b/ who tells anonymous readers to kill themselves all day every day? then are we going to have to start arresting the guys on 9gag, funnyjunk, and reddit who do it too? are we gonna have to start arresting and putting on trial the guys on World of Warcraft battleground chat who tell other players to kill themselves?

specify where it ends, and i'll be happy to concede this argument
>>
>>742125974
I know her true intentions from her own words. She said to the guy "If this (suicide) is the only way you're going to be happy, heaven will welcome you with open arms" and she told her friend "I couldn't have him go on living how he was living anymore". It's clear she only did it because he said it was the only he'd be happy. To him "help" was him killing himself, it was his own words so she didn't make it up. He believed death was best for himself and convinced her of it so she supported it.
>>
>>742126860
>no one's saying it's completely her fault
ah, but they are saying it's enough of her fault to put her into prison for over a year. that seems like an awfully large portion of blame to me
>>742126860
>Lol k. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
also if you would stop being so mad i might respect your statements considerably more
>>
>>742127186
>If this (suicide) is the only way you're going to be happy, heaven will welcome you with open arms
Fucking armchair Christians...
>suicide explicitly a sin
>"oh lol I'm sure it'll be fine if you REALLY need to"
This upsets me more than the fucking lenient ruling she got as a female.
>>
>>742126577
If you hit someone in a car accident. You killed them. They died against their will, and it was your fault. In this case, he died of his own will, it was his own fault. So she didn't kill anyone and didn't commit manslaughter. The decent thing would be to not call the police. It was his life and his body so he can kill himself if he wants and no one should be trying to physically stop him. She's not a sociopath at all, she only told him to because he said it was best for him. Coercion means to threaten or force someone to do something, she didn't do that.
>>
>>742122881
She pretty much was on the phone with him as he was doing it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 395x199px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 395x199px
>>742126929
Except it's not.
>>
>>742127124
That's a fair point, but I do believe she repeatedly told him to kill himself, and even counselled him on it. It's not the same as some rando typing 'kys'.
>>
Lmao anyone who can defend this bitch after actually reading the txts should be put to death
>>
>>742127311
"I'm gonna rob a bank."
"Nevermind, I'm not going to."
>No, go back in there and rob that bank
That would indeed have you liable for telling someone to commit a crime.
Suicide is illegal. She assisted in the planning of, and encouraged him to commit, a crime. The End.
>>
>>742126815
He killed himself. He made that decision. He's dead because of his own decision and would be alive had he made a different decision. Your death is your fault. If I kill you with a gun, you're dead because of my decision to pull the trigger, you had no say and your death is my fault. Big difference.
>>
>>742127124
it ends when you have no real relation to the person
it ends when you also don't know without reasonable doubt that their claims are serious
it ends when you grow a brain and think for yourself as to when telling someone to kill themselves can be taken as a joke and brushed off as banter rather than when someone who's contemplating suicide reaches out and asks you for help you instead insist that they kill themselves, rather than offering help, judging the situation, then seeking proffessional help if the situation doesn't improve.
>>
File: 1497725444362.jpg (143KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1497725444362.jpg
143KB, 992x744px
>>
>>742127425
Ur a twat. Kys
>>
I am curious about one thing. What's the shitting protocol in a cell? Better it smells. Mmm home cooking.
>>
>>742127425
15 months is not lenient for someone who committed no crime.
>>
>>742127456
>If you hit someone in a car accident. You killed them. They died against their will, and it was your fault.
wrong, the mostlikely instrument that killed the driver would be shrapnel and blood loss, next would be blunt force trauma.
neither of this things were your doing, nor your intent
but it happened because of events which transpired as a direct result of your actions.

just as this boy who died, only died as a direct result of her actions, and lack of action.
>>
File: 1498482864637.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498482864637.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>encourage and help someone kill someone else
>they do it
>murider

>encourage and help someone kill them self
>they do it
>perfectly fine

See the logic here?
>>
>>742127871
>I, a stranger on the internet, get to decide what is and isn't a crime
Seems legit. I trust the judgment of a random stranger on the internet over a judge.
>>
File: OW PEPE.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
OW PEPE.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>742124243
That would be pretty hot..
>>
>>742127456
>It was his life and his body
i sincerely hope you enter depression one day, or better yet some sort of body dysphoria, and take it upon yourself to harm yourself.

people that are sick, down, require help, not neglect and further incentive to harm themselves.

are you pretending to be a psychopath on /b because you think it's cool? or are you genuinely this evil at heart?
>>
>>742128008
I hope you get 15 months for using your freedom of speech
>>
>>742127907
He died as a result of his own actions, intentionally. Also it's not your responsibility to call the police when you know someone is dying, or else those teens who watched that guy drown without calling the police would have gotten a punishment. And that was alot worse since the guy would have wanted saving, unlike the guy here who killed himself.
>>
cbf reading, anyone quickly explain this story?
she told someone to kill themselves, they did it and she's going to prison?

About time this shit got taken more seriously kek.
>>
>>742122881
Listen, I don't know shit about cyber law, but I do know a woman is guilty
>>
>>742127581
>>742127581
>counselled him on it
unless she was a licensed medical physician, and he was contractually, legally under her care, this does not give me any reason to believe she has any interest in the situation, professional or otherwise

>>742127694
>>742127772
alright you guys are really stubborn and i have you all riled up so i don't feel like responding anymore because no progress is being made to convince you fella of the sensible ideas i'm attempting to convey. if i tell you guys to go kill yourselves are you gonna call the cops on me and say that i aided and abetted in a crime and i should be put on trial? probably so, so i won't do that
take care fellas. PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING kill yourselves i don't want to go to prison for christs sake
>>
It wasn't just her telling him to do it, it was him pussying out and then her telling him specifically how to do it and to actually follow through
That's why she got the book thrown at her
>>
>>742128169
Baitposting so edgy
>>
>>742128191
>only my ideas are sensible
Kek
Have a nice day, friendo.
>>
>>742128008
The law decides what is an isn't a crime. And judges are wrong all the time. Thats why appeals and false imprisonments exist. They were wrong this time.
>>
>>742128191
no one is riled up i can assure you.
this is just the same faggy thread that's been posted all month, with the exact same bullshit arguments.

i've got a feeling you're her defense attorney begging anon for a way to get the appeal to end up as a win.

sadly you're representing a sociopath who will end up where she belongs.

as some big black bitches bitch selling bean licks for half a sandwich a day
>>
>>742128169
They were dating over fb for a few months, he was suicidal, one night he tried to an hero via car fumes and decided against it last minute, she told him to get back in the car and finish it
Its more the fact that she gave him specific instructions rather than just saying kys than anything else
>>
>>742128070
>literally anything that can possibly be said is covered under freedom of speech
Please tell me you don't believe this.
>>
She can go to fucking jail for all I care. I am so sick of seeing this court image of her crying on this site, and you faggots talking about it.

Jesus christ, she's some ugly cunt who looks like a cross between Maisley and Delevigne anyway. Who cares.
>>
So. When she takes a massive shit for the first time in front of her cell mate will the cell mate watch or????
>>
>>742127456

He wasn't mentally stable though, in fact, he was blatantly a very weak person mentally, then he's got some psycho bitch who is supposed to be close to him and care about him telling him to kill himself. OP is a confirmed retard, who clearly has the hots for this grill. She would laugh at you in real life mate, you're probably a total fucking loser
>>
>>742128366
>They were wrong this time.
Not until the appeal changes the verdict, no.
>>
>>742128058
You're the evil one if you want to force people to live against their will, just to satisfy yourself, even though the people are miserable. Unless someone is on drugs then you shouldn't be trying to stop their suicide physically, because it's their body and choice.
>>
>>742128451
Yeah actually hate speech is covered and so is telling people to kill themselves.
>>
HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE HIS BODY HIS CHOICE
>>
>>742128374

This
>>
>>742128168
when you know someone is a risk to themselves or to others, and they confided in you that they plan to act, you have the responsibility to inform the proper authorities of the risk.
>comparing someone drowning in a lake with crocs
>to some psychopath coercing someone they claim to love into killing themselves
is this the new way of trolling? stupify yourself as a complete and utter moron until people stop responding to your bait so you get the last word and can feel as if you've won the arguement?

i would hate to live around someone as heartless and retarded as yourself. i'm glad you're not apart of my community.
>>
>>742128549
>He doesn't agree with my own points of view, despite him living an entirely different life than me, therefore he wasn't mentally stable and was a weak person mentally

Not how it works. Unless he was on drugs or had an actual mental disability like being a legit retard, then he was just a normal guy who didn't like life or the struggles of life, and wanted to end it. She did care about him, thats why she told him not to kill himself, but then he convinced her the best thing for him was to die, so she agreed with that.
>>
>>742128557
They were wrong regardless.
>>
>>742128898

Normal people don't encourage suicide though. She deserves to be locked up

Checkmate
>>
>>742128492

Thank god someone agrees, let her rot in jail

Who actually cares?
>>
She got off easy
If the sexes were reversed that dude's ass would have been in prison much longer
>>
>>742128583
>failing to acknowledge the fact that majority of suicidal persons are suffering some sort of mental illness, even if only temporary
i believe in euthanasia,
what i don't believe in is telling a otherwise healthy young man who's peers have been so cold and awful towards him he hates himself and his life as being an excuse to kill himself.
>>
File: wewdad.png (66KB, 273x312px) Image search: [Google]
wewdad.png
66KB, 273x312px
>>742129132
well she's costing the taxpayers over 30,000 dollars per year now, so i'd say we're all pretty directly invested in this situation

i, for one, care, and i, for one, would rather have her telling beta faggots to kill themselves rather than costing me tax dollars
>>
>>742128854
No you don't have any responsibility to call the police if you know someone is killing themselves or dying I just gave you an example. How is she a psychopath for agreeing with his decision. She didn't coerce him, that would mean she threatened or forced him to do it and she didn't. How am I heartless for saying that people should be able to do with their own property, as in their body.
>>
>>742129339
>No you don't have any responsibility to call the police if you know someone is killing themselves
yes, you do. morally, ethically, and legally in most places that aren't utter shitholes, you are obligated to seek help for someone that's claimed they're about to harm themselves/others
>>
>>742129038
Don't know about that. In the right situation I'd probably tell someone to kill themselves especially if they kept talking about it. Like if my friend got life in prison and kept talking about how miserable he is. Why would she deserve to be locked up if she committed no crime.
>>
>>742129322
Then stop wasting your effort shitposting on /b/ about one girl going to prison when there's a much larger false imprisonment problem in the country
30k/year split between 300 million people really hurts
>>
>>742129339
>How is she a psychopath for agreeing with his decision. She didn't coerce him
holy hell are you a spam bot?
these are the exact same bullshit fallacies that have been destroyed every fucking time you bring up this thread.
from wiki
>Coercion is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of intimidation or threats or some other form of pressure or force
>some other pressure or force
you've seen the leaks and probably the first hand material mr failure of a lawyer, you can see he was backing out. and when he told her he was, she pressured him to get back into the car and finish it.
>>
>>742129339
by that logic, children should be allowed to mary 40 year olds, because it's their body and their choice
>>
>>742129221
You don't need an excuse to kill yourself. That's like saying you need an excuse to break your own TV. He was an adult, he made his decision and he can make it for any reason he wants. Also his wanting to kill himself was not temporary, he had tried multiple times before and had wanted to do it for years.
>>
>>742129539

If she didn't commit a crime why is she going to jail?
>>
>>742129449
Not legally in america. And no you don't have to morally or ethically. It's the opposite, you have a moral obligation to not try to do it. And I support any suicidal person killing anyone who tries to physically stop them doing what they want with their body, as those other people had no right to put their hands on them unprovoked.
>>
File: xZ7txRq.png (486KB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
xZ7txRq.png
486KB, 5120x2880px
>>742122881
okay OP you earned this but fuck you kek kek kek boom
>>
>>742130119
OP here edge lord 2000 nigga
>>
>>742129906
She might be falsely imprisoned. Not the first or last time it's happened.
>>
File: 1502735335006.png (96KB, 781x484px) Image search: [Google]
1502735335006.png
96KB, 781x484px
>Carter
Just a reminder to /b/ NOT to date Anglo women under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The vast majority of Anglos today are vile, scummy, and heartless people.
My mother's side of the family is English, and my life improved drastically when I cut all of them out of my life and went with my dad's side (Irish).
I don't necessarily agree with all of today's sentiment against white people; however, for English people in particular, the hatred is valid and justified.
Even literal niggers (if they're not mixed with Anglo slave master genetics) are better people than the English.
>>
File: 1488684597976.gif (129KB, 463x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488684597976.gif
129KB, 463x343px
>Explain this.

Simple. The court determined that it was "wanton and reckless" to tell a deranged and distressed guy who was apparently hanging on her every word to get back in the car and finish the job when he tried to abort a suicide attempt.

The text messages that the media is fixated on had literally nothing to do with the substance of the court's ruling. The judge simply concluded that the *phone call* was wanton and reckless.
>>
File: simpsons lisa49.jpg (32KB, 360x383px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons lisa49.jpg
32KB, 360x383px
This is the first time I hear about this. So I don't have enough information to state my opinion on the matter. I'm sorry guys.
>>
File: nocoercion.png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nocoercion.png
18KB, 300x300px
>>742129730
Yes "forcing" another party. Telling someone to do something is not forcing them. That would be when you threaten them or physically force them. I don't have time to teach you the definition of force or you pretending you don't know what it means so everything is "force" to you. I will just post this picture to help you understand what coercion means. Also I don't know about any leaks. And there's nothing wrong with telling him to kill himself.
>>
>>742129874
>hurr durr breaking yor t.v is the same thing as taking your life durrr
what, are you going to compare clipping your nails to chopping off your cock and balls next?

people in deppression, delusional states require help, not death and mutilation.
>>
>>742130513
>some other pressure or force
>SOME OTHER PRESSURE OR FORCE
why am i even responding to such stale bait
>>
>>742129843
We don't allow children to make certain choices. Just as you can't get one to "agree" to having sex with you.
>>
>>742130633
You're retarded, learn what force means or stop pretending you don't. Kill yourself. BTW me telling you that is not me forcing you.
>>
>>742130415
then why reply??
>>
>>742130520
>what, are you going to compare clipping your nails to chopping off your cock and balls next?

Yes those are the exact same things. You doing what you want with your own property. I agree about people in delusional states, as in messed up by drugs temporarily, you should probably save them if they try to kill themselves (but you have no responsibility to), but if someone makes if they're just a normal adult who makes their own decision, then you shouldn't be trying to physically stop them from doing what they want.
>>
>>742130637
of course not, they're too stupid to comprehend the risks and dangers of their actions. would you let a dog run onto traffic and chase cars?
i mean its the dogs body, why shouldn't it feel free to do whatever stupid thing it wants to do?
why help or protect the weak/stupid?
it doesn't affect you right?

i really do hope you die in a fire, and feel every moment of it as an eternity
>>
>>742123094
Deserving jAil, and actually doing something that isn't protected by the bill.of rights are two different things.
>>
>>742130700
>OR
what does this word mean?
does it negate the previous words entirely?
thanks for the special ed lesson anon.
>>
>>742131200
Dogs are property and have no right to do what they want. He was an adult and had the right to do what he wanted. And you're not protecting anyone by stopping them from doing what they want with their body, you're just taking away their rights.
>>
>>742131112
>hurr durr peoples brain chemistry is only ever affected by drugs
>durr hurr hurr i'm a hoarse!
stay in school kid, for as long as you have to. you clearly need as much of it as possible

wanting to kill yourself is literally defined as a symptom of a mental illness, therefore, by your very fucked up view of the world, him killing himself is still immoral.
>>
>>742131467
>Dogs are property and have no right to do what they want
yeah, becuase there are no wild dogs in the world.
i have more fun talking to skype bots than knocking down your clearly retarded views on life.
>>
>>742131467
>And you're not protecting anyone by stopping them from doing what they want with their body,
right? his family is totally not suffering from their loss at all. their community doesn't suffer neither, all the tax payer money wasted on this dumb cunts shitty actions, definitely isn't harming anyone or anything. you're just so briliant and smart, you keep coming up with new ways to prove it!
>>
>>742131258
Not only do you not know word definitions, you don't know sentence structure. The force word still applies even after the OR, Same as in this sentence. I will give you a dollar if you cut my lawn OR wash my dishes. In both cases I will give you a dollar. In that sentence for coercion, you have still have to "FORCE" someone to do something whether you're doing what was said before the OR or after. You're too stupid.
>>
it's more than telling someone to kys
this bitch systematically made him do it, she wanted it and she manipulated him to do so.
she knew his weakness and "motivated" him to reach it.
she could
ignore him
tell him that she didn't care
tell him not to do
but yeah i think that 15 months are not much
she should get 2 years imo

imagine you telling your dog over and over to bite someone,, is it the dogs fault ? no the owners. and in this case she controlled him. she knew he was on his weakest and vulnerable point so she does has responsibility !!
>>
>>742131693
>I will give you a dollar if you cut my lawn OR wash my dishes
so the actions of washing your dishes are the exact same as the actions of cutting your lawn, kewl!
why would they bother adding the word pressured, or forced, into the sentence if only one of the words was needed
stupid wikipedia!
>>
>>742131840
>pressured, or forced
sorry supposed to say
>pressured and forced
>>
>>742131757
actually this ^

but /b/ is trying to act ruthless and cool again
>he rekt himself bc she told him to kys wut a loser lel
grow up you wicked fucks
>>
File: confusion.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>742126755
dont get involved with a mentally unstable person and dont instigate the crime, nobody forces you to text your own statements

its obvious she was just over his whining and for some reason got THIS badly involved, both were in the wrong but shes not innocent
>>
>>742131899
why when they can spam this faggot thread with the same fallacies and moot points that get BTFOd daily?
surely if they repeat themselves enough their brainwashing compaign will succeed!

just keep telling people to stay detached from their community and not to give a fuck about anything the member of their community do. it'll end real real well for everyone and your children, don't worry!
>>
>>742131475
Mental illness is a meaningless word they just strap on to anything where it means people think what they don't want them to think. Once upon a time they said being gay and being trans was a mental illness, now they say it's not. Not saying it's not, but just how they switched up like that shows what a meaningless word it is. There are probably mental illnesses I agree with as people not being responsible for their actions though. Only mental problems that matter are like those that make you a retard. Not some normal guy not liking his life and so wanting to end it like him. And there's nothing immoral about doing what you want with your property.
>>
>>742131533
Wild dogs also have no rights. Are you retarded.
>>
>>742131677
See that's the difference between you and him and her, you don't care about his life and his struggles, putting his family and community above him. He and her put himself first as he has the right to. and chose to kill himself and he shouldn't have lived just to keep them happy at his expense.
>>
>>742132058
>Mental illness is a meaningless word they just strap on to anything where it means people think what they don't want them to think
that's just your opinion, and another fallacy proven via science, unless you want to try and contradict centuries of data and psychological experience, be my guest.

>being gay and being trans was a mental illness
gender dysphoria (aka trans) is still a mental illness as it should be, and people who find shit erotic are still mentally ill (the whole basis of why people used to claim gays are mental, anal sex is still illegal in texas, even for straight couples).
you've clearly never studied the brain, yet decide to spew your faggot opinion all over the internet, regardless of how wrong you're proven to be time and time ago. your parents must be proud they made such an evil relentless sack of shit.
>>
>>742132140
animals (dogs included) are protected under several UN resolutions and are even protected local governmental laws. you are grasping at straws and unbearbly stupid
>>
File: Untitled2.png (23KB, 637x369px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
23KB, 637x369px
>>742131840
I don't even know what you're trying to say. Here's the definition of coerced. If you don't understand it. That's your problem. Learn to read. She didn't threaten or force him therefore she didn't coerce him.
>>
>>742127124
There's a difference between telling a complete stranger who'll likely not give a shit to kill themselves and manipulating an emotionally vulnerable person who trusts you into killing themselves, specially if said person decides that the don't actually want to do it but you still pressure them into committing suicide
>>
>>742132300
>doesn't have a painful, debilitating disease
>thinks not having a reason to live is reason enough to die
this is why getting euthanasia for people who genuinely suffer is so hard in most countries. dumbfucks like you believe you should've give a single fuck about your community or society let alone the people who are in it.
>>
>>742132034
Suicide is not a crime and she is innocent.
>>
File: simpsons lisa50.jpg (22KB, 252x384px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons lisa50.jpg
22KB, 252x384px
>>742130858
im just letting those waiting know
>>
File: coercion.jpg (103KB, 1602x511px) Image search: [Google]
coercion.jpg
103KB, 1602x511px
>>742132623
plus a link!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coercion

please do tell, why would they add forced to the sentence, if it means the same thing as pressured
>>
>>742132716
the real crime was birthing you
>>
>>742125663
tits or gtfo
>>
>>742132415
How am I evil for saying people have the right to do what they want with their property.
>>
>>742124255
well, he certainly can't.
>>
>>742122881
that's a "din do nuffin" face if i ever saw one
>>
>>742132538
Being protected and having the right to do what you want are two different things. I don't know if you're retarded or what.
>>
>>742133095
Kek
>>
Please someone post her nudes
>>
>>742133044
because you're claiming a)
people are property
and b)
you're claiming people should be allowed to harm themselves

you've already acknowledged that someone suffering some sort of deluded state shouldn't be able to make these sort of decisions, yet you brush off the fact that feeling suicidal is a symptom of one of many deluded states/mental illnesses
>>
>>742122881
If your speech causes harm to someone, you are responsible. Especially if that person dies.
>>
File: B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg (32KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg
32KB, 537x399px
>>742124492
That stupid Nigger could just block her tho...
>>
>>742132707
You don't need to have a reason enough to kill yourself. You don't have to justify why you're doing what you want to your property. How is me saying people should be allowed to do what they want with their body, me not giving a fuck about people. I care about the people who want to do what they want with their body. I'm not saying let people go around murdering other people against their will.
>>
>>742132805
Learn to read. I gave you the definition right there.
>>
>>742125093
So much this.
>>
>>742133267
Yes you own your body. Your body is your property. And people should be allowed to harm themselves, or do whatever they want with their property. Maybe it is a symptom of that, but from what I know he wasn't in any temporary deluded state or on any drugs and had wanted to kill himself for years. So it appears that was just his normal state of his mind and he made his decision like any other normal adult could or would.
>>
>742133570
no more (you)'s from me (you) faggot.
why would i when the definition was already on my screen
and it's right there for (you) to see!

just wondering, how much do (you) get paid to spam this shit all day every day?

>742133516
>i care abut the people who want to do what they want with their body
>after claiming people should be fully allowed to permanently mutilate and harm themselves over delusions, mental breakdowns, or depressed states of mind
wew lad
>>
>>742125379
If she had the book thrown at her (as in the actual law) then she wouldn't be facing any time since she didn't commit any crime.
>>
>742133810
>Yes you own your body. Your body is your property.
wrong.gif, no one owns my body. my body is as much me as i am it.

i feel like i'm trump debating hilary, you're just so wrong every time you decide to press the post button. how you convince yourself you're a decent person, let alone a productive member of society, baffles me. you're a psychopath, who completely lacks sympathy and empathy. you could be a good person, but instead you choose to be a worthless shitbag.
your parents must be proud.
>>
I didn't kill anyone, they all had a choice.
>>
>742133968
>actions leading directly to the death of a man (while being fully aware of the harm and the end results, her actions would have)
>SHE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!
>SHE A GUD GIRL
>SHE GOIN BACKTO SKEWL
>SHE GOES TO CHURCH
>SHE JUST BOUT TO GET HER LIFE BACK TOGETHER!
>>
>>742122881
Shes a entitled bitch , principles aside im glad she got what she got
>>
>>742134177
haha i wanted to post this the last time this faggot tried debating this shit.
but couldn't find a decent gif so i gave up.
seems as though you also failed.

where the fuck is that gif
>>
>>742134087
Wrong you own your body. You can do whatever you want with it. How do I lack empathy. I empathize with the guys desire to kill himself. If you want to ignore his feelings, just to satisfy yourself, then that would mean you lack empathy. And how am I a psychopath for saying people can do what they want with their property.
>>
>>742133846
I care about people rights to do what they want as long as they are not hurting anyone else. And those rights can't be taken away.
>>
>742134389
>Wrong you own your body
wrong. my body is as much me as i am it. bit of it goes, bit of me goes
bit of it grows
bit of me grows
my god you're trying to claim people are property now?
you really do deserve to die in a fucking fire
>>
>>742134177
See that would be coercion. Threatening or forcing someone into doing something. She just told him to do it and he made the choice to. I never watched the movie but I assume they were threatened into killing themselves or others or something. Nothing like this.
>>
>742134517
yes they can, have you ever heard of this thing called prison?
people have as much of a right to harm themselves as they have the right to harm someone else
>>
>>742134254
His own actions lead to his death.
>>
This is such a devisive topic but i think most people are confusing morality with legality. Yes, she is a horrible person. I think most of us can agree with that but what if she sent all of the texts and he decided not to kill himself? Could she be charged with attempted manslaughter? Not very likely. She did a terrible thing but there's a slippery slope when you charge someone for what equates to speech based on the reaction of the person they are speaking to. Ive seen enough of that lately with people basing an offense on whether or not they themselves feel offended (and we all know how easy it is to offend people in today`s world)
>>
>>742122881
Damn that's some nice bait you got there anon.
>>
>>742134522
What does a bit of it growing or going having to do with it being your property. People's bodies aren't other people's property, but they are their own property.
>>
>742134664
his own actions told him not to do it
and when he said he was backing out of it
what'd she do?

why do we keep going in circles, you're a failure of a lawyer, get over it and take your own advice you fucking loser.

can't even win your case online against a bunch of bored teenagers on 4chan.
>>
>>742134619
Nope, he just told them what to do in order to stay alive
>>
File: 1501436600403.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501436600403.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
>>742122881
CYBER BULLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS IS THE CRUSADE AND YOU WILL BEND THE KNEE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. WE WILL NO LONGER BE SILENCED BY THOSE WITH NO EMPATHY FOR OTHERS. YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE ANIMALS? BE CAGED LIKE ANIMALS.

THE WAR HAS BEGUN, AND SOCIAL JUSTICE WILL BE ENACTED.
>>
>>742134800
>morality with legality.
stopped reading there .kek, retard
>>
>742134840
>What does a bit of it growing or going having to do with it being your property.
the fact that it isn't property. it is as much me as any other part of me, psychologically or physically..

i'd reccomend you go to school, but i'm sure you'd just waste any teachers time (and the students) with your currently fucked up and stubborn views on life.

seek jesus, budha, muhamed, you sincerely need help.
>>
>>742134640
Yes people's rights can be taken away obviously, the point is that they shouldn't. No they have the right to harm themselves but not anyone else.
>>
>>742123922
>>deserves 20 years in prison
your moral compass is a bit off
>>
ITT: Betas crying over one of their worthless own. Suck it up fags.
>>
>>742134862
His own actions made him do it. What are you talking about. Are you saying he didn't get back in the car?
>>
>742134997
>the point is that they shouldn't.
so someone who murders other people, or gets off on convincing already suicidal people to kill themselves, shouldn't have their freedoms and rights taken away?
you're so kewl and badass and not afraid of anything
how do i be more like you anon?
i bet you get allll the girls
>>
>>742134875
The guy here didn't have to kill himself to stay alive. You are retarded for comparing these situations.
>>
>>742122881
She does not deserve jail, it's Murika's obsession to control everybody. No wonder Murika has the biggest carceral population in the world
>>
>>742134995
Yes it is your property. Doesn't matter if it's connected to you or not.
>>
>>742135101
you must be a manlet i bet ...
but you know..there are weak people in this world too...especially teenagers
so take your
>itt betas criing ova one thir wuthless self, sugg it up fags
fuck yourself you dumb shit
>>
>>742135189
I'm not talking about prison, in their your rights are taken away with good reason, assuming you're not falsely imprisoned like this girl may be. Outside they're not and so you have the right to what you want.
>>
>>742135248
Instead of telling them how to survive, she told him how to end his life, yet jigsaw is somehow the villain
>>
>>742135577
Aww, what's the matter? I upset your fragile grasp on reality you fucking fag?
>>
>742135437
>Doesn't matter if it's connected to you or not.
so, babies and the adults they grow up to be are all their mothers/fathers property? is taht what you're trying to say?
people are not property you fucking retard. they havent been for a longgg time. your body is you, not your property.
you wouldn't claim your body pulled the trigger and killed someone would you?
no, becuase you pulled that trigger, and you killed someone.
>>
>>742135717
I'm guessing Jigsaw kidnapped them, and put them in some messed up situation where they were being hurt or had to hurt themselves or others to stay alive. She told some guy to kill himself over a text message. Are you actually comparing these.
>>
>>742122881
if someone told you to rape a kid and you do, who goes to jail?
>>
>>742135950
No, you don't own your children where did I say anything like that I said you own yourself. If you kill someone, you killed someone. What does that have to do with you owning your body.
>>
>>742136066
Both, but that's because telling someone to commit a crime is a crime. Suicide is not a crime.
>>
>742135703
your opinion is entirely based around fallacies, which you cannot even attempt dispute without ignoring facts and picking semantics as arguing points for your side, this is proven by the fact that she was found guilty (rightfully so).

thank god you're nothing more than a worthless shitposter on 4chan. imagine if someone as fucking stupid as yourself managed to become a judge, or somehow pass the BAR.
>>
>>742136066
If you were involved in how the child was being raped in any way other than reporting it to the authorities then both
>>
>742135999
>She told some guy to kill himself over a text message
she did more than that you faggot. stop skewing the story to better fit your faggot narrative you worthless sack of shit
>>
>>742122881
Justice. Maybe kids today will start considering the consequences of their actions now
>>
>>742136125
>you don't own your children
but babies come from you, you detatch them from yourself, they were you and your property why wouldn't they continue to be after they've left your body?
>>
>>742136397
kids need better discipline, big time.
if this dumb cunt simply had the discipline to cut out some loser from her life, she'd be in a much better position
now her life is fucked and she'll likely get aids in prison.
>>
>>742136397
You dumb cunt. This wasn't justice, it was outraged snowflakes looking for revenge.

kys
>>
>>742136397
why? so the retarded can live and suck up valuable resources?
>>
>>742136634
>kys
enjoy your 15 months in prison
>>
>>742136634
>someone preying on the weak and sick of your community
>this wasn't justice when said person is locked away in prison for the above
you would make an awful ruler for any community
>>
>>742136270
They are not based around any fallacies. I have not ignored any facts. When talking about semantics I'm thinking you're talking about the definition of coercion. Not my fault you don't know word definitions. Her being found guilty proves nothing. I guess you think OJ and Casey Anthony being found innocent means they were innocent. If I was a judge there would be actual justice here, and she would have been found innocent.
>>
>>742122881
I don't get it either. I know she told him to get back in the truck and all that, but she wasn't there. /b/tards tell people to an hero all of the time. Even tell them how. If someone texted me that they wanted to rob a bank, and I said okay do it, would I be a bank robber? Even if they punked out and I told them to go back in? I blame all of the cyber bullying hype. The law is sending a dangerous message. BTW, she is cute, but that fivehead...
>>
>>742136378
No she didn't do more than that. He did everything physically involving his suicide. She just told him to kill himself.
>>
>>742136635
>valuable resources?
like what?
water, food, both abundant.
everything else is being mined/stolen from africa then manufactured in asia for dirt cheap because of slave labour.

literally nothing of value was gained, or protected by the loss of this kids life.
for all you know him having overcome his depression he could have cured cancer.
but now we'll never know because of a psychopathic sack of shit, being a psychopathic sack of shit.
>>
>>742136472
I never said anything that was once connected to your body, is forever your property.
>>
>>742136829
>I guess you think OJ and Casey Anthony being found innocent means they were innocent
most likely yes.
a fucking google search for chloraform does not mean you killed someone that was chloraformed adn then murdered you fuck head.

if you were a judge it'd have to be hell on earth. someone as heartless and disgusting as yourself will never have a say over someone elses freedom
>>
>742137064
>semantics
this is what i'm talking about you fucking faggot.
enjoy your prison aids and half a meal a day, bitch.
>>
>>742136886
actual women are so good at it that it becomes threatening, as opposed to a bunch of semi ironic sexless virgins spamming your post with "do it fag." Women are biologically equipped to make a healthy, normal working man into a suicidal wreck within a month or two tops, and then when he does she will grow stronger having converted his attention into pure essence
>>
>>742136886
read the thread, it clearly explains everything you said, even in stupid terms for stupid people like yourself to understand
>>
File: 1502777457570.gif (917KB, 172x133px) Image search: [Google]
1502777457570.gif
917KB, 172x133px
>>
>>742122881
illegal united states court system where everyone profits off of people being in jail. she didn't do anything.

manslaughter requires a physical attack. a text is not this.

FUCK "AMERICA" welcome to no free speech. you have NO 1st ammendment. do something about it you goddamn faggots.
>>
>>742136927
>you deserve to die
she convinced him and further motivated him to kill himself relentlessly.
>>
>>742137373
Maybe if we keep telling you to stop being a faggot that will work too?
>>
>>742137143
You're a retard. I don't know enough about the OJ case, but just reading one sentence of the Casey Anthony case and it's obvious she killed her, she didn't call the cops when her baby went missing for over a month. A mother would not be able to go one day without calling the police if their infant went missing. They'd be freaking out the second they didn't know exactly where it was. She's obviously guilty. And I'm not heartless at all. That would be you since you think you should force people to live miserable against their will.
>>
>>742137318
>manslaughter requires a physical attack.
wrong again faggot.
manslaughter convictions happen to those who could have prevented, and had directly influenced, a death
>>
>>742123094
No. He made the decision to kill himself. She may have encouraged it, but this is ultimately against freedom of speech. I believe in ABOLUTE freedom of speech, which means you may harass or belittle any stupid inferior motherfucker that comes your way. He should have said, "Fuck off bitch. I'm gonna live a long happy life." Instead, he listened to her words and to his inferior thoughts, and HE DECIDED to KILL HIMSELF. He was weak. Such weakness is not tolerated under Ceasar's Legion. He was weak.
>>
>>742122881

She went to his parents' house and asked to have some of his ashes. Aka, she wanted to collect a piece of her victim. (She only met him in-person three times.)

She knew she killed him with her power of persuasion, and she bragged about it. Fuck that girl. She is a fucking witch and I hope she gets ass raped with a broom stick in prison?
>>
>>742137204
I'm not in jail or going. And there are no semantics there.
>>
>>742137587
ABSOLUTE*
>>
File: a.png (194KB, 1315x730px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
194KB, 1315x730px
>>742122881
zero dollars? this is bug?
>>
>>742137587
>implying free will exists
>>
>>742137373
She never told him "you deserve to die". Anyway she told him to kill himself over text like I said.
>>
>>742127553
Funny how the end of that, which you conveniently cropped out, is "Some states, however, classify attempted suicide as a criminal act, but prosecutions are rare, especially when the offender is terminally ill." ...

Imagine that, cocksucker.
>>
>>742137239
Real men wouldn't fall for that shit. If a girl makes me feel anything less then loved, respected, and supported I leave them. A partner is supposed to make you feel good. Besides, I assume her haters on here just hate all bitches, or they hate a females because they feel rejected and ignored. Women scare them, so they see girls as evil. She's a bitch. I get that, but she didn't kill him. He killed himself. I once replied to a text from my brother with, "Please bang your head against the wall". If he had, would I be guilty of assault?
>>
>>742122881
Tort law
>>
File: smurfs.jpg (145KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs.jpg
145KB, 500x517px
>>742137741
this is a trick. shipping won't be zero, i guarantee you that...
>>
>>742137587

Well, you might believe in absolute free speech, but the legal system does not.

That's why you cannot lie under oath, encourage a mob to commit acts of violence, or shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre.
>>
>>742137790
Seems like the guy that killed himself was terminally ill.
>>
>>742137264
Which side are you on? You don't even know me. I don't want to read through a couple guys arguing, and I don't know which one you are.
>>
>742137509
i wonder, will you go full dyke while in prison, or will you continue to love cock up your ass even after having supplement the food they steal from your weak little bitch ass with fat aids ridden pussy..
guess only time will tell

>742137516
lol? her daughter was with a babysitter or someshit, sure she was neglectful, but that doesn't mean she's a murderer.
OJ was saved by DNA tests you dumbfuck.
>>
>>742137837
>Tort law
A tort, in common law jurisdictions, is a civil wrong that unfairly causes someone else to suffer loss or harm resulting in legal liability for the person who commits the tortious act. The person who commits the act is called a tortfeasor.
>>
>>742137622
How is he a victim if he chose to kill himself, you're not a victim if you wanted what came to you. That's like saying you're a victim if you choose to give away some of your money. No you're only a victim if someone steals from you against your will. She didn't kill anyone, he killed himself like he always wanted and had tried to multiple times before. She never bragged about it. She is not a witch for telling him to do what he said is the only way for him to be happy.
>>
>>742137587
>He was weak
as are you
as were you
but you were/are protected by your parents, and the state.
the fact that you think you're a special snowflake who should be the only one protected while weak, is why you're defined as a psychopath
>>
>>742124255
because she said kys 2 him and he did
>>
>>742137804
>Real men wouldn't fall for that shit
when you're finished dyke college, you can claim to be a man. until then, you'll never know what a man is and will never have a say on what a real man is.

have fun being someone bitch and being pimped out for 15 months straight, you soon to be aids ridden piece of shit
>>
>>742138169
>That's like saying you're a victim if you choose to give away some of your money

That's literally called exerting 'undue influence' and can be the basis for invalidating a person's will or charging someone for being a con artist.

>She never bragged about it.
Wrong
>>
>>742138169
So lets say your mom was sent to a mental institution because she had a mental illness.
Her mental health worker convinces her to participate in a sexual act.
This mental health worker shouldn't be punished in your logic because she made the decision.
>>
>>742137983
within the first 100 posts up there, you can read that much at least
>>
>>742138065
You're retarded she admitted she made up the story about the babysitter. A mother will not not see her infant for a month regardless. If you don't think she killed her, you're just retarded.
>>
>>742138418 this
>>742138417

I was going to give an example like this. Good job, anon, for explaining to this sociopath how humans work.
>>
>>742138417
Show proof she bragged about it. No choosing to give away some of your money is not called anything except being charitable. Sometimes I give money homeless people. If you're talking about someone being conned, obviously that's not the situation I was talking about.
>>
>>742138479
so you believe someone, where there's no real hard evidence, certainly not enough to convict someone in a court of law, should be inprisoned

but someone where there's clear undeniable evidence that they're guilty, shouldn't be in prison?

some serious mental gymnastics, do tell, how is it you yourself are so deeply invested in this case?
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.