[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name my band.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 5

File: band.png (950KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
band.png
950KB, 1920x1080px
Name my band.
>>
>>742028273
wonderwall
>>
The Magnificent Seven
>>
Finntrolled
>>
>>742028273
Autistic Eskimos
>>
>>742028273
The We Gonna Dies
>>
>>742028273
The seven nation army
>>
>>742028273
The Let it Gos
The Cold never bothered me anyways
>>
>>742028273
White Walker Recruits
>>
>>742028273
The Kings in the northern north
>>
>>742028273
The Queens' Bitches
>>
>>742028273
the you know nothings and the hound
>>
Suicide Squad
>>
>>742028273
Fellowship of the Wight
>>
>>742028273
The Looked at her good heart's
>>
>>742028273
The seven men or fewer
>>
The Shitty Astrilogical Signs
Hound, Beard, Dragonwolf, Onion, Hammer, Bottle, Patch, and Stone.
>>
>>742028273
The community of the brooding action heroes
>>
Gendry Hammertime ft Bloodhound Gang and Los Lobos
>>
>>742028843
good taste anon confirmed
>>
>>742028273
The Brienne lemme smash's
>>
Electrical Discharge
>>
>>742028273
Pigs in a blanket
>>
>>742028707
Thought the same thing, you look at all the characters headed out, they fit the Seven Samurai / Magnificent Seven. If they follow the story line, four of them die before they head back. The army of the dead are the bandits.
>>
Salami Wizards
>>
>>742029840
Snowtallica
Snöwhead
Megasnow
John Snow and his merry men
>>
Ops bands a faggot
>>
>>742028273
Hammer and the sword swingers
>>
icecap aids
>>
>>7420299073

At least just the followers of light and Gendry
>>
7 sodomites
>>
>>742028273

Burned Bastards Cucked Savage Magician Priests
>>
>>742029907
nah instead only that dude with the one eye, or the priest i can't remember which, ends up dying.
after which bran sees they're in trouble and sends a raven to beg dany for help

she brings her dragons
dragon comes saves them and a captive undead
until jon gets trapped, and the night king uses his spear to use some icebolt magic crap to kill said dragon

dragon falls below the icy water where it's dead
he then sends his army to recover the dead dragon, scene fades, dragon eyes open, BLUE

then we never get to see what happens season 8 because the world is dieds
>>
>>742030795
>nah instead only that dude with the one eye, or the priest i can't remember which, ends up dying.
>after which bran sees they're in trouble and sends a raven to beg dany for help
Probable

>she brings her dragons
>dragon comes saves them and a captive undead
Can her dragons take arctic environments? Yes, they are fire breathing but will the weather compromise them?

>until jon gets trapped, and the night king uses his spear to use some icebolt magic crap to kill said dragon
>dragon falls below the icy water where it's dead
>he then sends his army to recover the dead dragon, scene fades, dragon eyes open, BLUE
>then we never get to see what happens season 8 because the world is dieds
I bet they have lots of dragonglass after mining and will kick wight ass.
>>
>>742030795
Everything except the last line actually makes a lot of sense...
>>
>>742028273
freezing in hell
>>
>>742028273
White Walker Acquisition Experts
>>
>>742028421
fucking lol
>>
>>742031463
>I bet they have lots of dragonglass after mining and will kick wight ass.
yeah, but the fuck are you going to do against an army of millions with a small band of three or four
>>
>>742031506
story was leaked months ago, get with the times faggot
>>
The crow, the bear, and the bannerless
>>
>>742031463
oh and at least two of them have valyrian steel swords, which should kick ass
>>
fags
>>
>>742032261
valyrian steel kills walkers?
I thought it was just Dragons glass?
>>
>>742032182
I've read those spoilers. It wasn't this detailed.

But funny how all these things always go pretty broad--which dragon, is anyone riding it? Can Bran talk through a bird? Or does he try using a dream and break Dany's brain?

faggot
>>
>>742032261
Wait, who besides Jon does?

>>742032448
Go rewatch Hardhome.
>>
>>742028273
Lords of Winterfell
>>
Can Bran commandeer a dragon and go fuck things up?
>>
The Magnificent Faggots
>>
>>742032466
vyserion dies. the smallest and weakest
everyone ends up riding them as they flee back south
meanwhile cersei plans to backstab them
bran tells arya of the plot (just as he did with lord baelish, he tries to pit arya/sansa against eachother, but arya kills him bcos of brans warning) yadda yadda yadda she steals jaimes face then stabs cersei through the heart with his sword
igniting widows wail and becoming azor ahai
but that part isn't yet set in stone and will likely happen next season.
if that preist/clegane/resurrected guy isn't azor ahai it'll be arya
>>
>>742032877
i still want to see the big blue bitch become azor ahai
what was her swords name again?
it'd be funny seeing two female dragon riders, and one with a flaming sword...
goddanmit that's probably what'll happen

fucking feminazis get everything now.

clegane being azor ahai/dragon rider would be the best, considering his hate of fire, the irony..
>>
>>742033053
Multiple people are azor ahai, imo.

>>742032877
Arya's not going to kill Cersei. Jamie is. As in, the actual Jamie.

If all three of Dany's dragons fly up north, why don't they just burn up everything?

I don't think the Magnificent Seven's quest will end with dragon death.
>>
>>742033314
>Arya's not going to kill Cersei. Jamie is. As in, the actual Jamie.
yeah i was wondering how she could travel all the way to kings landing in time
i'm starting to think it'll most likely be jaime
which case he's azor ahai and the second dragon rider
him stabbing her through the heart ignites the sword, also bran sees that he and his sister are targaryans (bcos as tywin said last season, the mad king stole his wife on his wedding night) so that only further fullfills the prophecy
also makes sense considering jaime is sane and cersei is insane, joffrey was insane, tommen wasn't.
and you know the saying:
anytime a targaryan is born the gods flip a coin, 50 50 chance of being sane or insane
>>
>>742033314
>why don't they just burn up everything?
they do, they beat the shit out of the whytes
but the night king has exceptionally strong magic, and blinds them, poor viseryon doesn't even see it coming before it's too late.
>>
>>742029526
Onion stayed at eastwatch
>>
>>742033602
Tyrion is the second dragon rider. Jon is the third. Unless some of the dragons die.

Even if Cersei/Jamie are Targs in the books, they're not going to be in the show. It's too complicated for people and SUDDENLY EVERYONE'S A TARGERYON is old.

Tyrion might be but.

Also given how everyone jetpacks around anywhere in thirty seconds, I don't put it past them to have Arya teleport to wherever she wants. But she's clearly staying up North to kill Littlefinger
>>
>>742033777
>Tyrion is the second dragon rider.
possibly, once they retreat from westeros after the night king takes it, there is supposed to be at least one other dragon egg hidden somewhere.

so it would make sense for a barely grown dragon to be ridden by the halfman.

jon doesn't get to ride a dragon at all, he's in no way a targaryan or even azor ahai.

unless he decides to kill sansa for some reason, but that'd just be fucked
>>
>>742033931
>jon doesn't get to ride a dragon at all, he's in no way a targaryan or even azor ahai.

how high are you right now? Jon is Jesus+Targaryan+Stark=Ice and Fire.
>>
>>742033777
>Also given how everyone jetpacks around anywhere in thirty second
that doesn't happen faggot, if you read the books it says at the very beggining of all of them
>the book does not tell the story chronologically, there are different things happening at different times as the story unfolds
ie, you're seeing/reading about kings landing being burned by wildfire, while dany is still at her khaleesi wedding (idk if that examples true, but you understand?)
or someshit, i'm too lazy to find the exact quote
next season with brans seer visions will unmuddle the water and you get to see the story morelinearly that way.

tyrion is NOT a targaryan. most likely 100% lannister
>>
>>742034253
haha you're right, my fuckup. rheagar and lyanna.
but he's not the dragon, he gets burned at the very start of the series.
maybe his resurrection ends up protecting him from fire? fire can not harm the dragon
and if he isn't a dragon, he can't ride a dragon

which only makes me think that big bitch is even more likely to be the dragon rider, as she fits the description of a targaryan, and just this episode revealed to us that rheagar was actually infact married before wedding lyanna.
big bitch and jon sno are half siblings, kewl
>>
>>742034449
I get the story, broski. I'm just saying people sure travel really fast--it's mostly a joke, since I understand how continuity editing works and fill in the gaps.

Personally, I don't think Tyrion is a Targaryon, but if any of the Lannisters are, its him.

How about we converse nicely, faggot?
>>
>>742034622
I don't know where you're pulling this shit that Brienne is a dragon rider, as cool as it would be.

Did you not just see Jon's "oh shit he likes me" moment with the dragon? Also he's only half, and the fire immunity thing was pure Dany--her brother sure got burned, after all.
>>
>>742028273
The monster catchers
>>
File: 1318185473423.jpg (24KB, 473x356px) Image search: [Google]
1318185473423.jpg
24KB, 473x356px
>>742034644
how about fuck you i'm spiderman

>>742034644
>I get the story, broski. I'm just saying people sure travel really fast--it's mostly a joke, since I understand how continuity editing works and fill in the gaps.
i dnt really get this meme, guess it goes over my head cause i've read the books.

i wonder if eurons horn will make an appearance at all, in the books you aren't able to tame the dragons without it. if they bring it to the show, they'll likely use it as a means to give cersei/jaime power over a dragon or someshit. hmm theories?

>>742034774
because he wasn't a real dragon. fire cannot harm the dragon. though i suppose you don't need to be the dragon in order to ride one.

>>742034774
>Did you not just see Jon's "oh shit he likes me" moment with the dragon?
meh, the dragons grew accustome to tyrion too

brienne would be the best, no one would see it coming, and it fits the sjw woman in power roles neow narrative that's being pushed onto t.v/movies nowadays
>>
>>742035103
The horn probs isn't in the show. They've already cut so much tertiary stuff.

I actually read Tyrion's encounter with the dragon as more evidence he's a Targgy, not "they just got used to him". You don't see Jorah climbing up one and he's been around the longest ('sides Dany).

>sjw woman in power roles neow narrative that's being pushed onto t.v/movies nowadays

oh you're one of those
>>
>>742035305
>They've already cut so much tertiary stuff.
ikr, i'm so pissed off caitlyn wasn't brought back to life in the show
that and the fist of the firstmen fight where the crows encounter the whytes and undead for the first time.
such an epic fucking battle.
and they completely cut it out
i should've stopped watching the show after that tbh. fuck that shit. pisses me off
>>
>>742028273
Nomads
>>
>>742035305
>oh you're one of those
? i'm not complaining, but the narrative is clearly there regardless of the reasons..
women are the actual rulers of westeros, get used to it lol.
>>
>>742035642
wonder if bran will warg into a dragon. that'd be koo
>>
File: ice.jpg (42KB, 613x216px) Image search: [Google]
ice.jpg
42KB, 613x216px
>>742028273
>>
>>742032877
forgot to mention the season ends with the wall crumbling after the night king sounds the horn of winter.
>>
>>742035484
Yeah, but I mean Martin's shit is a bit over-fluffed. Some shit had to go.

>>742035642
Brienne is just not a major enough character and I don't think they're pulling more character surprises out of their asses.

>>742036690
No horn, just a dragon.
>>
>>742036841
>Some shit had to go.
for what? so we can listen to stupid fucking sansa and margary conversations? or another boring disgusting sex scene with some old mans ass in it?

please, they cut out the gold from the books and through in the worst shit for the show. "here's a cock! heres some old dudes ass! here's another cock! here's some balls! here's a 90 year old senile woman, NAKED!"
yeah, hbo has really fucked up the show. if i were more autistic i'd probably have rage quitted long ago

they probably cut out the more expensive stuff just to save cash tbh. imagine the money on cgi and make up artists for dead caitlyn scenes. she also can't talk anymore, so there's also that. and i guess martin still wants to sell his books, so he let the show be shit as the fanbase grows and eventually he'll write someone decent for us book fans... right? RIGHT?
>>
>>742036841
>No horn, just a dragon.
it'd be a lot more suspenseful/epic if the wall crumbled and they ended on that note (pretty sure that wildling leader dude dies because of it too)
rather than the enemy which will conquer westeros still being stuck behind a mile high wall of ice.
>>
>>742037275
I'm not saying I agree with what got cut or added. Just that it needed to be done.

>>742037367
The wall's probably coming down end of this season.
>>
>>742037498
dany dies
>>
>>742037712
End of this season? Nah. End of last season? Maybe.

I predict Jon has to become the new Night King, Dany dies in childbirth, and their kid becomes the new ruler with Sam reading him the story.
>>
>>742028273
Bad Actors and the Overrated Show
>>
File: 1502413879484.jpg (359KB, 710x2263px) Image search: [Google]
1502413879484.jpg
359KB, 710x2263px
>>742037779
THE ONLY VIABLE END TO GOT
>>
>>742037779
>I predict Jon has to become the new Night King
because of brans fuckery right?
i thought bran would become the new night king, considering he was touched and all.

jon probably kills bran because of it, which then ignites the sword. would fit the prophecy rather well actually.
>>
>>742037913
lol I'd accept it

>>742038109
No because I'm predicting that for some reason the world needs the White Walkers. Like they're not EVIL, they're just some sort of elemental force that balances the world. So Bran will learn that and Jon will sacrifice himself.
>>
>>742038109
friend tells me he thinks bran will become the night king. hmm both interesting theories.

good show, always something to talk about, keeps your mind active and guessing.

much better than the majority of shitshows that everyone praises. genuinely feel dozens of IQ points smarter after watching the show, it's so detailed and intricate, both on the eyes and through the relationships between characters, such dept to the overall story
>>
>>742038314
>No because I'm predicting that for some reason the world needs the White Walkers
nah, they were created by the children of the forest or whatever they're called to wipe out the firstmen that were breaking their vows and destroying forests and their superkewl avatar ayhwah trees
>>
>>742032448
Valyrian steel is forged with dragonfire
>>
>>742038357
There's a theory that Bran IS the Night King because Bran is Brandon the Builder who is the first Night King.

>>742038526
Yeah, but what do they want NOW? All we have is a relentless march south and some weird symbols that I would say indicate a cycle. I don't buy that they're just mindless murdermachines. I think they'll reveal another motive soonish.
>>
>>742034622
Jon wasnt burnt when the wight tried to kill Daddy Mormont at the wall. He does have inmunity against fire.
>>
>>742029907
Jon, Jorah, the Hound and Gendry.
>>
>>742039094
More like Gendry, Thormund, Thoros, and Beric (plus Benjen).

They're not going to kill Jorah, Jon or the Hound yet.
>>
>>742039200
I was listing survivors actually. I heard Thormund might survive as well but have conflicting rumors.
>>
>>742038981
>There's a theory that Bran IS the Night King because Bran is Brandon the Builder who is the first Night King.
ah yes, that's the one. he gets stuck in the past as he was warned about but tries to fix the mess that happened, but only ended up creating the evil which he was set out to defeat

>Yeah, but what do they want NOW?
interesting, am now looking forward to finding out.

>>742038991
yes he was, his hand was FUBAR for a while. it was very clear, as they had a bandage on and talked about it a bit.
>>
>>742039200
only benjen dies, he saved jon when he's about to die to the night king, but throws himself at a bunch of undead so jon can make it to a dragon and fly away with dany

>>742039331
>Thormund
he survives but dies later on when the wall collapses
>>
>>742039442
Ah...would explain contradictory spoilers
>>
>>742039331
As far as plot armor goes, Thormund doesn't have much left--but he is more of a fan-fav, so maybe he'll make it.

Beric and Thoros are pretty screwed. They've never been interesting. I think it'd be weird to bring Gendry back just to kill him off immediately, but I wouldn't put it past them--plus in the preview the Hound is clearly using his hammer.

>>742039345
Not stuck in the past so much as Hodor-brain-breaking-meddling. The theory is basically that Bran did everything--in that he's not so much Bran any more but the 3eyed Raven, and the 3eyed Raven is basically god.

My theory for the White Walkers is:
A. they are just murdermachines
B. they do this every now and then to get something--the azor ahai legends tend to lean towards this--and they somewhat hint at human sacrifices make the white walkers go away for awhile.
>>
>>742030795
Was this in the books?
>>
>>742039442
Spoilers said Thoros+Benjen die.

I'm just throwing Beric in there too because he's boring.

MAH LORD OF LIGHT

MAH PURPOSE

Shut up and do something.
>>
Also, wtf ever happened to Quaithe and Dany's visions of snow and shit? Are they ever bringing that back?
>>
>>742039662
>Beric and Thoros
one of them gets dieds
but the other one has magic and firespells at his disposal, it's going to be epic
>>
>>742039696
SOME of it is from script leak
other parts are just estimates
>>
>>742039851
>Also, wtf ever happened to Quaithe and Dany's visions of snow and shit? Are they ever bringing that back?
They are intentionally not mentioning it. The vision seeing is the Red Keep destroyed by the Night King and his undead horde sacking King's Landing. Wherever they go, the cold weather follow them.
>>
>>742039851
yeah, the walkers win and men have to flee from westeros, snow descends upon kings landing and that's around the same time dany dies or someshit.

tfw the theory that her son kills her in child birth
is really the azor ahai prophecy
oo that'd be interdasting for sure. really hope they don't make him an imp bcos he killed dany, as tyrion was an imp and killed his mum
>>
>>742028273
Freezer Boys
>>
>>742028273
TheTrouble With Tribbles
>>
>>742039990
I'm going to guess that Beric's fire is going to fail against the white walkers.

In the books it's pretty well hinted at that his "magic" is really just dousing his sword in wildfire.
>>
>>742028273
Frost Warriors
>>
>>742040114
Yeah but they've dropped it so hard they can't really suddenly bring it back up.

And we don't know if it was a could be or will be vision.

>>742040157
Leaving Westros would be interesting, but the way the world map is set up and the Azor Ahai myths go, there are White Walkers on Essos too...so...

See my previous post about Dany dying in childbirth.
>>
>>742039662
>My theory for the White Walkers is:
>A. they are just murdermachines
>B. they do this every now and then to get something--the azor ahai legends tend to lean towards this--and they somewhat hint at human sacrifices make the white walkers go away for awhile.
This one post is an excellent 5E D&D description of a White Walker via Monster Manual format.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?28796-White-Walker

My take is that there is an entire undead, frozen tundra civilization north of the Wall that was fought back by both the Children of the Forest (a.k.a. Deep Forest Elves a la D&D and First Men)
>>
>>742040247
yeah, but it'll work nicely against the undead.

>>742040367
probably bran gave her the vision in the hopes of warning her

essos gets fucked too?
i don't remember hearing anything about it
>>
>>742028273
ice cubes
>>
>>742040402
The children MADE the white walkers though. They made them to fight men. So the WW's could just be doing that, over, and over.

But I think it's more of a "you made me a monster, please unmake me" kind of thing.
>>
>>742040402
>My take is that there is an entire undead, frozen tundra civilization north of the Wall
well we're still yet to see what the point of harvesting all those babies was. maybe you're onto something though.

next season is supposed to take place primarily north of the wall
>>
>>742040488
Check out one of AltShiftX's videos. He explains it pretty well. Apparently the world mass up north touches both Westros and Essos and Essos has its own "azor ahai" and "long night" myths.
>>
>>742040640
then why's he so interested in the wall
why wouldn't he just enter essos then cross the narrow sea
>>
>>742040575
>The children MADE the white walkers though. They made them to fight men. So the WW's could just be doing that, over, and over.
>But I think it's more of a "you made me a monster, please unmake me" kind of thing.
Yes they did. If you read into Tolken, the Elves have fucked up a lot of shit experimenting with nature in the distant past. They also make the Orc's. Thus, the second R.R. is yet again ripping off the first R.R.
>>
>>742040577
>next season is supposed to take place primarily north of the wall
Was nice seeing the opening credits show East Watch. Just waiting for the next season where the opening sequence starts hopping to places north and far north of The Wall. Better, it shows there is no Wall or a compromised Wall.
>>
>>742040890
tolken wrote so much shit, you'd have to be a sheltered moron not to have any of it influence you if you're writing this sort of story
>>
>>742040845
I don't think they give half a shit about the wall, they just want to get past it. For all we know this is happening in Not-China over in Essos right now and Westros just hasn't heard about it.

There's a theory about an island somewhere near the twins where the White Walkers may have been originally created. So the idea is they march down there for some reason--my theory is that the Night King dies and someone new becomes the Night King.

>>742040890
Yes, but Tolkien's work is a lot more anti-industry+christian imagery. Good vs evil. Martin likes shades of gray and to fuck with his readers.
>>
>>742041211
>Yes, but Tolkien's work is a lot more anti-industry+christian imagery. Good vs evil. Martin likes shades of gray and to fuck with his readers.
If you have not seen the ERB of Tolken vs. Martin, watch it. A part of the rap battle is all about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
>>
>>742041407
I have. Shit goes to Tolkien for bringing in Zepp

I feel kinda bad for ruining OP's thread. Maybe we should migrate.
>>
>>742041211
>So the idea is they march down there for some reason--my theory is that the Night King dies and someone new becomes the Night King
Read the books and you can see implying that House Frey's tradition of having multiple young wives comes from the White Walkers. Also, GRRM gives a big hint this with the house name. Frey is the Norse God of fertility.
>>
>>742041552
fuck that faggot.
>>
>>742041552
>I feel kinda bad for ruining OP's thread. Maybe we should migrate.
This is still GoT. OP should be happy this thread has not died.
>>
>>742041644
And here I thought the Frey's were just a buncha hicks.

I just worry that for the show they're going to cut a bunch of WW lore to save time and make LE EPIC

>>742041652
Calm down man, it's cool. It's cool.
>>
>>742041211
>There's a theory about an island somewhere near the twins where the White Walkers may have been originally created. So the idea is they march down there for some reason--my theory is that the Night King dies and someone new becomes the Night King.
nah they is mindless murder machines.
night king needs draggonglass dagger through his heart to die, that's going to be tough.

and again, WHY DID HE STEAL SO MANY BABIES

his army is so much bigger than the souths now, giants, mammoths, giant spiders, polar bears (which we see soon) and a fucking ice dragon (which we see soon)
>>
>>742041211
>over in Essos right now and Westros just hasn't heard about it.
unlikely considering the undead are just a mile away from the wall right now
even less likely that word wouldn't make it to dany that her freed cities are again under attack
>>
>>742041758
If they're mindless murdermachines, why do they not just TAKE the babies? Why do they only come every ~1000 years? Why don't they hustle up and just run everything over?

They're clearly not mindless. They leave what's-his-name-daughter-fucker alone because he gives them babbies. They probably could have wiped out the Wildlings, but they didn't.

Etc. Etc.

Point is, they seem to want something, but we just don't know yet. My guess is Bran will find out soon enough.
>>
>>742041895
Actually, I'll try to find the map but...

The idea is given how the landmass connects, the White Walkers hit the wall around the same time they hit the Darklands or whatever they're called waaaaaaay to the east in Essos. So Dany's freed cities are the last thing they'd get to.
>>
>>742041752
>And here I thought the Frey's were just a buncha hicks.
>I just worry that for the show they're going to cut a bunch of WW lore to save time and make LE EPIC
Every one of the Westeros house names have a historical reference from real world history. Even Targaryen has Mongolian phonology origins.
>>
>>742028273
Suicide Squad
>>
>>742042112
i have several maps don't worry about it.
>>
http://imgur.com/NxvVw15

I can't find the right one, but imagine if you went north, then looped around east until you connected to the far east of essos--keep in mind the world is supposed to be round too so.

Notice how Essos has a bunch of forts over there on the east? That's their version of the wall. It just defends a different direction.
>>
>>742028273
fags
>>
>>742042372
>>742042376
also recall how Arya was like "whats west of westros?"

White Walkers all the way down, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>742028273
Winter Is Cumming.
>>
>>742028273
snow niggers
>>
>>742042376
you can post images here you know, lmao
>>742042432
but the children of the forest created the night king to destroy mankind, they pretty much are mindless aside from that
>>
>>742042561
Yeah but I'm lazy and just wanted to copy a link instead.
>but the children of the forest created the night king to destroy mankind, they pretty much are mindless aside from that

Yeah but that's it. That's the end of the story Bran hears. We don't hear what happened after. And again, if all they want to do is muda-muda, why do they wait, why do they need babbies, why do they let some people live, etc?
>>
>>742041211
I just can't shake the feeling that the White Walker philosophy is similar to the Matrix (i.e. the system needs to be rebooted every cycle for max performance)
>>
>>742028273
Privilege
>>
>>742042816
Yeah, that's sorta what I'm going with. Or that they're trying to get down south to the place where the last children of the forest are hiding to kill them, and humans just happen to get in the way.

I just don't buy the murdermachine thing, there's too much evidence for them having some other motive.
>>
>>742042934
Frankenstein's Monster approach? me likey
>>
>>742042653
>We don't hear what happened after.
that the night king turned on the children of the forest and the men, saying she didn't realize what they created when they created him.

now they have to deal with ancient snowzombie aliens, with magic abilities.
>>
>>742042816
tfw you tie this theory in with>>742037913
and you have a winner!
>>
>>742043006
Yup, basically. You made us monsters so goddammit we're going to be monsters.

Oh and also we want replacements because we want to die

reeee

>>742043050
I literally just rewatched that scene, there's nothing else in it but "we made them to fight you"
>>
>>742043006
is that what the babies are for?
>>
>>742043138
real question is, where did she get the magic to turn a man into an all powerful ice wizard king?
>>
>>742043146
I figure the babbies are to replace their numbers, build up for the next attack.

>>742043234
She's a fucking forest elf man, fucking magnets and shit, who cares
>>
>>742043310
you think they grow into whytes?
idk why but i have this memory of a baby being put on a icy pedastol surrounded by whytes
was that in the show at one point?
there must be a reason for harvesting them
>>
>>742043502
Yeah, it was in the show. Night King took the babby and touched its cheek and its eyes went blue.

Now I want a baby white walker screeching across the floor at some point
>>
>>742028273
Snowgarden.
>>
>>742043650
yeah that's what i remember.
that scene was so fucking weird, do you know which epi it was?
>>
>>742028273
Linkin Stark
>>
>>742043814
uhhhhhhhh

end of season 4?
>>
>>742043814
>>742043938
Actually wait, end of 4 was the battle at the wall? End of 5 was hardhome.

So it was somewhere in the middle of season 4 I think.
>>
>>742044068
lol fuck it, i'll just rewatch the series when it's finaly over. provided we're still alive and americucks don't manage to fuck up the world worse than it already is
>>
>>742044194
Just youtube that shit man. All that shit's on youtube.

>americucks don't manage to fuck up the world worse than it already is
we try
>>
Here's the vid I was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_ZAGCfMY0
>>
>>742044252
things seem exceptionally dire these days.

>NK threatens to use nukes
>might as well start rioting and murdering eachother before the chinks try to!
feels like it's synonymous with the show tbh.
commies are sno zombies, and they're coming for us one way or another. but instead of preparing, we forgot about our northern/eastern enemies and begun fighting amongst ourselves
>>
>>742044565
30 years here tells me that we just like to puff our chests out and yell a lot. But 30 years here also tells me people are shit no matter where you go and we're all going to die.
>>
>>742044497
not bad, he was probably using the babies as an offering of some sort.
what no one has realized yet, is that he's the night king, yet westeros has both king and queen.

therefore it's safe to believe there's at LEAST one ice queen, as currently there are two fire queens.

>>742044699
people of course suck, don't need to spend much time on earth to realize that.
but at least prior to this generation they had patriotism, and took pride in their country.

now they let politicians do whatever they want without any repurcussion, even RE electing those who lied through their teeth the entire time.
no, this is something grander, some big is afoot
or maybe i'm just stupid and seeing things that aren't really there.
>>
>>742044959
>some big is afoot
SOMETHING
>>
>>742044959
We've seen no evidence that the WW's have women or even give a shit about gender. I mean you could read into this.

Old white men threatening queens?

Hrm.

But there are legends about female WW's (see >>742044497 for more)

>now they let politicians do whatever they want without any repurcussion
I'd say this is changing a lot more than the past. People are stupid, scared, ignorant, and generally selfish, but it's hard to keep things secret. Just look at how cell phone camera quality directly relates to public outcry against police violence and things.
>>
Cov and the FeFe's
>>
Virgin snow
>>
>>742028707
>>742028843
these anons are motherfuckers with taste
>>
Also anyone else noticed Jon Snu's acting seems to have gotten better this last season?

I've been noticing a lot of subtle things, like a face twitch or a nod to himself.
>>
>>742045183
>I'd say this is changing a lot more than the past. People are stupid, scared, ignorant, and generally selfish, but it's hard to keep things secret. Just look at how cell phone camera quality directly relates to public outcry against police violence and things.
that's the issue, every political figure is immediately demonized and seen as evil before even being in power.
so when they attain power, their actions are just "oh look he did it again, oh well it's to be expected"
rather than trying to hold some warmongering douchebag at fault for his actions that lead to such atrocities (isis, or EU leaders causing ukraines civil war, etc)
>>
>>742045665
The problem is that people want to be in power because it makes them rich.

Smash the system. Abolish capitalism.
>>
>>742045615
probably oneof my favorite things about the walking dead is watching the actors grow from crappy to good actors.
i don't really notice that feeling while watching GoT though

>>742045183
>We've seen no evidence that the WW's have women or even give a shit about gender. I mean you could read into this.
>Old white men threatening queens?
>Hrm.
>But there are legends about female WW's

i'm starting to think the world of GoT is the same story as below earth, looking at the startup sequence, the map is concave, as a sphere which is inside out would be. then again stars and meteors... ahh i love this show. so much wonder
>>
>>742045864
socialism ftw
>>
>>742028273
Oh what's going on in this thread

>>742045988
>>742045665
>>742045864
Fuck it never mind I don't wanna know
>>
>>742045864
>The problem is that people want to be in power because it makes them rich.
>Smash the system. Abolish capitalism.
That never works. There is a bell system of performance. If you suppress the rich and able, you reward a group of losers that should die. Earn your keep in society or fuck off. Nobody owes you a living -- especially if you are a teacher.
>>
>>742045988
>i'm starting to think the world of GoT is the same story as below earth, looking at the startup sequence, the map is concave, as a sphere which is inside out would be. then again stars and meteors... ahh i love this show. so much wonder
One of my favorite fan theories is that world of GoT is Middle Earth ten thousand years in the future. The magic of the universe has faded, humans have become predominant. Most of the other races have died out or are in hiding. The "Children of the Forest" are the last of the Deep Elves. The "Doom" that destroyed Valeria is named that way since it was a caldera explosion expelling the last magical energy from The Ring inside Mt. Doom .
>>
>>742045988
GoT's started with some strong actors who only got better when they figured out their parts, but it also had some weak ones who've gotten better--like Jon Snu and Dany, it seems. Jon used to just smolder and Dany just hissed and looked scared. Maybe it's just the changing roles, but maybe not.

>>742046138
yeee

>>742046143
join us

>>742046194
But anon...I am a teacher.
>>
>>742046478
Nah, but GoT might be post-apoc. Or maybe Martin just recycles things from his science fiction works into his fantasy works.
>>
>>742033314
>Arya's not going to kill Cersei. Jamie is. As in, the actual Jamie.

Yup, he's going to choke her with his golden hand. Exactly as the prophecy told Cersei. Also, look at the places where Cersei and Jamie stand on the map a few episodes back: Cersei stands on the Neck, Jamie on the Fingers.
>dat foreshadowing

>>742033777
>Tyrion is the second dragon rider. Jon is the third. Unless some of the dragons die.

There will be only two dragons in season 8, ridden by Jon and Daeny. The third will be taken by the Night's King in season 7 finale.
>>
>>742046478
that's a great theory. ty anon

bran really does go throughout time, bran the builder, bran the breaker, apparently there was a femal "other" who birthed someone
>>
>>742046737
And then he'll probably explode in wildfire or something.

>>742046768
Bran is everyone. Everyone is Bran.
>>
>>742046521
>But anon...I am a teacher.
The NEA has been the biggest inhibitor to the progress of society. The K-12, B, M, Ph education system is obsolete.

This system was established going back to medieval times -- FFS! you still wear clerical robes for graduation! -- where information and those of knowledge hid in castles to protect ones from "savages' in the wild and to learn. Then there was a refinement in the 19th century to educate the general public so they become complacent farming and factory workers. Guess what, that is no longer needed!

We now have the Internet and scores of information on line. I know middle school kids learning about quantum physics on-line without any teacher supervision. Getting rid of any teacher unions, requiring any full time teacher to have at least four years of "real world" non-teaching career work to avoid an echo-chamber of ideas is a good start. Put some commercial sponsorship in schools and most of all -- get rid of mental health from the schools.
>>
>>742046918
Well this season is completely leaked, and going from that, we can make pretty good assumptions for the last season.

Littlefinger and that one dude from the Brotherhood are the only two semi-major people that will die this season. In the next season, Daeny won't die, Jon won't die, they're literally Fire and Ice. Everyone else is still 50/50, although I can't imagine another Stark dying.

Season 8 will be mostly the fight vs the White Walkers, Cersei is not that much of a threat and will likely die in like episode 2 or so. I personally think Jamie will die as well, who knows. But regarding the bigger plot, it's all pretty much locked in.
>>
>>742047074
>We now have the Internet and scores of information on line
nothing online should be regarded as fact
and never should for your safety, and the safety of society.
>>
>>742047074
I won't disagree with some of your points (there's a shitton wrong with "academia", believe me, I know), but.

A. I wouldn't exactly call it an "echo chamber". Also, is it an "echo chamber" to agree that 2+2=4?

B. You're not seriously suggesting everyone self-educate, are you? It works great for some people, sure, but trust me...18 year olds have no interest in learning anything outside their tiny sphere of influence.

C. The last thing academia needs is more commercializing of it.

D. Mental health from schools? As in, my school should cancel its free therapy? How the fuck does that help?

Look, I don't disagree that there are issues, and I could probably spend all night discussing these things with you and I'd probably never convince you, but take it from someone who works at a college--your ideas, though based in some facts, are wrong.
>>
>>742047225
Actually, I think Jon is ice and fire, not Dany.

>Cersei is not that much of a threat and will likely die in like episode 2 or so
Nah, she'll make it as far as mid-season, maybe even the very end. She may be evil and incredibly overconfident, but she's proven to be a survivor.
>>
>>742047225
s8 is mostly beyond the wall and bran going through time trying to figure out how to destroy the night king, as he has destroyed the wall and taken over much of westeros by the start of the season
>>
>>742047585
jon is both targaryan/stark, ie ice and fire
dany is the dragon, which is pretty much entirely fire.
cersei dies, to jaime or to arya is yet to be decided

wouldn't it be epic is bran warged into the mountain and used him to kill her
>>
>>742047369
>nothing online should be regarded as fact
>and never should for your safety, and the safety of society.
Nice piece of fear used to keep your job. Honestly, I keep on thinking who controls the curriculum in schools and what is the politics.

Trump has broken the circle of "fake activism -> fake news -> fake science -> fake laws" where the American people have woken up and want this system dismantled.

The cracks are showing with antifa going violent as police are ordered to stand down and students in history and civics classes questioning the history that is taught.

Sure, the Empire will Strike Back but we all know how this story ends. I suggest you start looking at private education to subjects that matter and turn a profit that people want to hear.
>>
>>742047585
so what happens to Dany then? She's still the dragon queen and all that shit, she has to be a major plot device, otherwise her main role would make zero sense

and Cersei, dunno. She will suffer a deadbirth first, can't imagine her having much strength left afterwards

>>742047586
how would that come to be, though? next week's episode will be Beyond the Wall, taking the walker back to KL, convincing Cersei. Last episode will be le ebin boatsex and the beginning of the last war. what then? timegap?
>>
>>742047710
Jamie's gonna kill Cersei. He's gotta and they've been hammering home his "oh shit" looks this season as he realizes how crazy Cersei is.

>wouldn't it be epic is bran warged into the mountain and used him to kill her
I'm actually wondering if Q's ability to make zombies will have any affect on fighting the white walkers.

>>742047730
I'm teacher anon, not the guy you replied to. My reply is >>742047479
>>
>>742047710
Cersei will 100% die by Jamie's hands. The prophecy said she will be killed by golden fingers around her throat and Cersei stood on the Neck, Jamie on the Fingers.
>>
>>742047854
Well, Dany's still important, obvo. Ice+Fire could read as Jon+Dany, or Targ+Stark=Jon. I don't think that matters much.

I'll be honest. I would not be surprised if Dany and Jon die by the end.

>what then? timegap?
white walkers get ahold of littlefingers jetpack
>>
>>742047730
>Nice piece of fear used to keep your job
lol what? you really want to put your trust in what to eat, how to mix hazardous materials, in the hands of easily accessed, and easily altered data on a computer? don't be stupid anon.

>american people waking up!
it's happening, but not at all a good thing. you see what happened to arabs during their arab spring?
boycot wallstreet put the elites in a state of fear, and antifa/trump/racial tensions being propagandized and used to silence any dissent (ie, trying to show distate for the governments removal of a statue ends in a violent attack from "protestors protesting other protesters right to protest"
the empire, the media, none of these things are on "the peoples" side. they're owned by the elites who are pushing their agenda in fullforce. better prepare your anus, they're going to bitchsmack you fucks for protesting against their wallstreet so hard you likely wont have a country anymore.
as if your rigged electoral systems run by corrupt politicians weren't enough evidence of that already
>>
>>742048084
or it's WW+Dany to kill Jon who turned evil w/ Cersei

that's how fan theories work, right?
>>
>>742047854
>timegap?
pretty much, bran going through history showing us playby play, as the trek north of the wall brings them deeper into weirder and weirder territory
until they find the icequeen, and her and jon make babies who then rule all of the inside of earth forever happily.
>>
>>742048166
>Bran+Bran to kill Bran who turned evil w/ Bran

ftfy
>>
>>742047935
>Jamie's gonna kill Cersei. He's gotta and they've been hammering home his "oh shit" looks this season as he realizes how crazy Cersei is.
The wildcard played this last show is Jamie knocked up Cersei again. That makes Jamie a primal protector of his unbornchild.

My prediction is the whole attempt to have an armistice between this War of the Two Queens will fail.

Dany and John will let the Dead head into Kings Landing letting all hell break loose as they plan to come in and save the day with the dragons and all forces under Dany's control. The series will end with "the wheel" being broken where one of Dany's dragons does one big "Dracarus" on the Iron Throne destroying it. When the throne is in pieces, a clutch of dragons egg dating back to Aegon I Targaryen himself is discovered in the throne.

The last scene is fifty years later with Sam, now a Master Arch Maester recording the stories of others along with his stories as dragons fly around the tower as Old Town.
>>
>>742048166
>WW+Dany
whyte walker?
if so that makes perfect sense. she dies, is brought back by the king, she becomes the night queen, and they rule over westeros for a thousand years
>>
>>742048405
>unbornchild
deadborn
S07E08
wait for it
>>
>>742048405
>My prediction is the whole attempt to have an armistice between this War of the Two Queens will fail.
that's already confirmed, cersei attempts to betray jon/dany, but jaime realizes it's suicide so he kills her first
>>
>>742048405
Cersei's gonna have a miscarriage. It'll help send her over the edge and give Jamie nothing to protect.

>Dany and John will let the Dead head into Kings Landing letting all hell break loose as they plan to come in and save the day
Literally 100% against both their characters. This would never happen.

>clutch of dragons egg dating back to Aegon I Targaryen himself is discovered in the throne.
Personally, I don't think any of the dragons are gonna survive--or just one, so it can't reproduce. Part of breaking the wheel means equalizing the playing field after its done. Is there evidence for eggs being in the throne? That would be cool.
>>
>>742048132
>it's happening, but not at all a good thing. you see what happened to arabs during their arab spring?
>boycot wallstreet put the elites in a state of fear, and antifa/trump/racial tensions being propagandized and used to silence any dissent (ie, trying to show distate for the governments removal of a statue ends in a violent attack from "protestors protesting other protesters right to protest"
>the empire, the media, none of these things are on "the peoples" side. they're owned by the elites who are pushing their agenda in fullforce. better prepare your anus, they're going to bitchsmack you fucks for protesting against their wallstreet so hard you likely wont have a country anymore.
>as if your rigged electoral systems run by corrupt politicians weren't enough evidence of
I look forward to the healthy purge. Americans are not socialists and never will be. Fortunes of the common man are make and kept on Wall Street from government interference. As usual, we need yet another healthy socialist purge from this country as we did seventy years ago. Wall Street is more for the people with than anyone screaming "for the people" promising free stuff.
>>
>>742048612
you guys need to oust corrupt sacks of shit getting rich off your system before any attempt of "purging" socialists happens.
the ways things are going now though, you wont have the right to protest or show any dissent. socialist or not, this is fundamental for a society. pity violent sacks of shit try so hard to go out of their way to ruin it.

no one during the wallstreet boycott was for or promising free stuff, get your head out of your ass.
socialism isn't communism, it's the only way a massive society/economy can grow without being stifled over petty shit such as the bare necessities.
you wont have anyone capable of buying your fancy products if no one has a job, no one has a job because of robots, comprende?

wallstreet is as anti "people" as can be. bunch of greedy corporate sacks of shit.
want to see evidence for this?
look at how they would rather invest in other countries infrastructure than there own. look at how they hire far more people in other countries, rather than the country that made them rich in the first fucking place.
>>
>>742048601
>Personally, I don't think any of the dragons are gonna survive--or just one, so it can't reproduce. Part of breaking the wheel means equalizing the playing field after its done. Is there evidence for eggs being in the throne? That would be cool.
pretty sure one of the books says there's more eggs hidden away.
would make sense for the targs to have hidden them under the throne
for some to be under storms end
and other scattered through old valeria
>>
>>742048601
>Cersei's gonna have a miscarriage. It'll help send her over the edge and give Jamie nothing to protect.
That will be a death dance that Aerys II Targaryen could not even matches. So Jamie becomes a King Slayer and a Queen Slayer.

>>Dany and John will let the Dead head into Kings Landing letting all hell break loose as they plan to come in and save the day
>Literally 100% against both their characters. This would never happen.
Honestly, I don't think they will be able to control it.

>>clutch of dragons egg dating back to Aegon I Targaryen himself is discovered in the throne.
>Personally, I don't think any of the dragons are gonna survive--or just one, so it can't reproduce. Part of breaking the wheel means equalizing the playing field after its done. Is there evidence for eggs being in the throne? That would be cool.
Marketing of dramas in America and most of the western world has shown time and time again that fatalist, bad-guy-wins, French-film type endings are very bad for business.

This goes all the way back to Shakespeare himself almost lynched by the public after the first showing of Hamlet where every character dies at the end. It was very bad business for him and it took over a year to get another play at The Globe.

Even the fatalist reboot of Battlestar Galactica got a happy ending to help out the after-series sales. I'm betting on GoT ending in an upbeat with magic afoot, the Masters compromised and raven eating dragons in the air.
>>
>>742049027
>So Jamie becomes a King Slayer and a Queen Slayer.
and then he kills the night king, the night king slayer.
azor ahai, you heard it here first folks, jaime jaime jaime
>>
>>742048951
>wallstreet is as anti "people" as can be. bunch of greedy corporate sacks of shit.
>want to see evidence for this?
You have suck the dick of socialists way too long. If you really want to solve this problem, quit school, start your own business, make money and then through your weight around. Anything else does not work. The top corporate executives were rebels of the system like you at a young age. Then friends got killed, they were taken advantage of, not rewarded and wised up where you cannot live of lofty promises and government services. You'll remember this twenty years from now and thank me.
>>
>>742049027
people being pissed about the shows ending will be a good thing for him though.
he can make the changes needed and offer a better more complete ending in his book.
>>
>>742049011
True, but I figure they won't make it into the show.

>>742049027
>So Jamie becomes a King Slayer and a Queen Slayer.
And Kinslayer.

>Honestly, I don't think they will be able to control it.
Well that's different than "let it happen". I think the walkers will make it pretty far south, but we'll see how far.

>I'm betting on GoT ending in an upbeat with magic afoot, the Masters compromised and raven eating dragons in the air.
I don't doubt it'll have a semi-happy ending. As in, the "good" guys win. But I don't think it's going to be anywhere near Tolkien levels of bullshit. I'd imagine it more ending with a really bittersweet/uneasy feeling
>>
>>742049171
>implying he'll ever fucking finish writing the bastards
>>
>>742049168
don't consider myself a rebel. really don't know what you're talking about lol, are you drunk?
corporations are selling your country out from under you, and the government has given them the means to fast track the process.
they'd rather get rich off fire traps and suicidal phone manufacturers, than provide work for the lower class citizens of america.
>>
>>742049171
>people being pissed about the shows ending will be a good thing for him though.
>he can make the changes needed and offer a better more complete ending in his book.
Martin has a chronic heart condition due to his obesity and age. That is influencing the works. He is already showing signs of mellowing. I'm not expecting an Disney ending for GoT but it will end on an upbeat with a follow up series to follow a year later. My take is that it will be a drama in the days of Valeria before The Doom.
>>
>>742028273
Baratheon for my valentine
>>
>>742049346
>don't consider myself a rebel. really don't know what you're talking about lol, are you drunk?
>corporations are selling your country out from under you, and the government has given them the means to fast track the process.
>they'd rather get rich off fire traps and suicidal phone manufacturers, than provide work for the lower class citizens of america.
You are just a cog following the party line. Your grandchildren will see Reagan and Trump carved into Mt. Rushmore as the USA has States on the Moon and Mars. The rest of the world may globalize into some union, but the USA does not.
>>
>>742049441
More likely Rhaegar stuff or Dunk and Egg.
>>
>>742049258
>bittersweet/uneasy feeling
yeah that's why i like the dany death theory. clegane/brienne will probably be one of the dragon riders if jaime or danys future son isn't azor ahai. i really don't like the theory that the prophecy is more than one person

>>742049441
sad to hear that :(
lets be realistic, soon as we saw neds head roll we knew it was never going to have a happy ending, if you didn't accept it then, you must've accepted it by the time (name favorite character) had died years ago
with that said, the future of GoT will likely take the route you thought. if bran doesn't clearify a lot of shit next season about the current known houses/lords, the spinoff will be about them.
>>
>>742049258
>But I don't think it's going to be anywhere near Tolkien levels of bullshit. I'd imagine it more ending with a really bittersweet/uneasy feeling
Agree. One writer I know calls that a "sweet vinegar ending" where most things are happy but there are losses.
>>
>>742049552
>but the USA does not.
the fuck do you think will happen when the civil war the elites are pushing so hard for currently will create?
i'm not following anyone, trump may be good but i have low expectation as he's only human.
reagan proved he was the antichrist before i was even born. if the rapture happens, i'm sure the devil will gladly carve his ugly face into a mountain
>>
File: ks.jpg (18KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
18KB, 340x270px
>>742049258
>>So Jamie becomes a King Slayer and a Queen Slayer.
>And Kinslayer.
Cross the "king" from this shirt and the GoT fans will love it.
>>
>>742049620
1 dragon will die to ice king soon
2 for Jon/Dany to ride.
They'll all die by the end. Doneskies.

Given all the different Azor Ahai myths and the fact that they're from opposite ends of the world, I'm team Multiple Azor Ahai's myself.

>never going to have a happy ending
Martin himself has said that the true end is a snowy graveyard. But I doubt that's how the show will end. More likely just a lot of main character deaths. Sam is the only one I am fairly certain will survive, because he's clearly the one writing the story down.
>>
>>742049738
>the fuck do you think will happen when the civil war the elites are pushing so hard for currently will create?
>i'm not following anyone, trump may be good but i have low expectation as he's only human.
>reagan proved he was the antichrist before i was even born. if the rapture happens, i'm sure the devil will gladly carve his ugly face into a mountain
Spend some time in confession this week, you need it.
>>
>>742049815
confession for what? i'm not religeous nor a sinner
>>
>>742028273

Ice Temple Pilots
>>
>>742049769
>Sam is the only one I am fairly certain will survive, because he's clearly the one writing the story down.
Love to see a scene with Sam at the Crossroads in with Hot Pie. Both are survivors.
>>
>>742049644
Yeah, the "shit now what?" end

>>742049738
> trump may be good
A..anon...
>>
>>742049860
>Ice Temple Pilots
Best fucking post this thread!
>>
>>742049769
>1 dragon will die to ice king soon
viserys dies (the smallest and weakest of the dragons), not drogan.
>2
i highly doubt jon rides a dragon. it's just too disney like for either HBO and RR martin
clegain is the most ironic, but brienne would be the most surprising
>>
>>742049891
And then Hot Pie stabs Sam and takes his face off to reveal Arya.
>>
>>742049897
>Yeah, the "shit now what?" end
Prefect dovetail into sequals.
>>
>>742049933
lmao, the end.
>>
>>742049926
Man, I cannot see how you think this will/won't happen. Like, I get where you're coming from, but you're coming from a place of gleeful headcanon, not based on any evidence from the show/books.

Jon may not ride a dragon, but the Hound and Brienne sure as hell aren't either.
>>
>>742049926
>>2
>i highly doubt jon rides a dragon.
The scene with Jon flinching and petting Drogon tells a lot. Jon may have the scent of a Tragaryon. One fucking badass scene would be Jon arriving back at Winterfell on the back of a Dragon with Dany on another. Littlefinger would shit his pants if he is still alive by the time of the of the arrival.
>>
>>742049949
I don't think they're going to do sequels, I think the whole point of this is to "end" Westros. Now prequels, that's where it's at. Give everything we've had hints of more depth.

>>742049956
And then it turns out it was all Bran's dream.
>>
THE LEAFS
>>
>>742050018
well my list is jaime>brienne>clegaine>tyrion>jon
from most likely to least likely to be the second dragon rider
having that firepriest ride a dragon would make plenty of sense, but at the same time, someone who throws balls of fire doesn't really need a dragon who can spit fire
>>
>>742050086
>And then it turns out it was all Bran's dream.
I'd laugh my ass off if GHHM pulls that.

Yeah, the last scene is Bran waking by a chamber maid. This is why he's late to the family receiving row for the arrival of King Robert as he arrives at Winterfell in the first episode of the series. That would make the series a whole loop!
>>
>>742050263
>before he falls
why not after?

>>742050086
there's quite a few short stories which will be the basis for the prequels.

>>742050060
meh, poor ghost, getting cucked by a dragon.
>>
>>742050263
>This is why he's late to the family receiving row for the arrival of King Robert as he arrives at Winterfell in the first episode of the series.
that was arya btw
this being aryas dream would make plenty of sense as well.
>>
>>742050223
But your list doesn't fit. Let's assume only Targs can ride dragons, okay? If we don't agree on that, then we'll never hash this out. And if we don't agree on that, then you're ignoring what the lore has been hammering us over the head with for 700k words.

So if that's true, Brienne and the Hound are never riding one. Unless they're somehow a Targ. At which point I will throw up my hands and say "fuck it everyone's a targaryeon now"

Jamie miiiiiiight be, but probably not. Tyrion has the most evidence, esp given his description in the book (different color eyes, born with a tail like some Targaryeons were, etc).

And Jon is...obvious. He's obviously Rhaegar's kid.

So no, Thoros riding a dragon makes no fucking sense, given the way the world has worked so far.
>>
>>742050263
Nah, it's gonna be Sam pulling a Frodo.

>>742050336
Yeah, and the Dunk and Egg adventures would make a good miniseries.

I miss Ghost -_- Too bad they're blowing their CGI budget on dragons and the doggo that was playing Ghost died between seasons.
>>
>>742050406
>Let's assume only Targs can ride dragons, okay?
then jaime is surely the dragon rider, with jon be a very far in the back possibility.
jaime/cersei are already confirmed targs. jon too, but jon doesn't fit the azor ahai prophecy of stabbing his sibling whome he loves through the heart, and igniting his sword.

we don't know the entirety of briennes birth, when touched on the subject with jaime she said it was complicated or someshit. the hound sadly is not a targ at all, but he's big enough, strong enough, and the lord of light loves him enough that it's possible.

also about your theory for jon, jon is burned by fire, he is not the dragon. he likely will never ride or tame one, hell bran is more likely to warg a dragon than jon is to ride one

tyrion couldn't have been concieved by the mad king, not unless it was behind tywins back somehow, although that would explain why his mother died (tywin killed her, but was too afraid to kill the mad kings son so he raised him anyway)

the world so far has worked with one constant, anything you think impossible is not only possible, but entirely likely.

he fcking loves surprising us

>>742050499
that's sad :( rip ghost irl twas a beautiful doggo
>>
>>742050738
Where/When were Jamie/Cersei confirmed Targs? All the book/show evidence points to Tyrion being the possible Targ in the lannisters.

>jon doesn't fit the azor ahai prophecy of stabbing his sibling whome he loves through the heart, and igniting his sword.
That part of the myth isn't ubiquitous to all of them. And it wasn't his sibling, it was his wife. And there are other kinds of sword stabbing you can do to your wife ;)

>we don't know the entirety of briennes birth,
no, but there's 0 evidence she's a Targ and she's not a main character. It would come too much out of left field.

>lord of light loves him enough that it's possible.
LoL has nothing to do with dragons besides fire, so I don't see how this matters.

>the world so far has worked with one constant, anything you think impossible is not only possible, but entirely likely.
In some ways, yes. But in other ways, Martin is pretty good at dropping hints and the show has been even more heavy handed with them. So again, I still don't see how you're getting the list you have without inventing evidence and ignoring others.
>>
>>742050499
>I miss Ghost -_- Too bad they're blowing their CGI budget on dragons and the doggo that was playing Ghost died between seasons.
There was only one really intense CGI scene this episode where Jon pet Drogon. Would not be surprised of the battle from last one was about $100K a minute.
>>
>>742051077
>Where/When were Jamie/Cersei confirmed Targs?
them being born before tyrion
and tywin complaining about the mad king bedding his wife on his wedding night is how we know he fucked her, then the talks about "50/50 chance of being mad everytime a targaryan is born" joffrey was mad, tommen was cool, jaime is cool, cersei is mad.

>woman he loved
likely his sibling/lover, and theres no other "sword" which ignites into the flaming sword that guides the realms of men. likely happening after dany/jon dies at kingslanding either to the cersei betrayal or to the others.

why does a dragon rider need to be a main character? brienne looks the part of a targ, i really wouldn't be surprised if she was the daughter of rheagars first wife we learned about earlier in tonights epi.

clegain is a favored character by many, the irony of him being petrified and dying because of his fear of heat/fire, only to have him riding a fire rbaething dragon is right up RR martins style of keeping people flabbergasted.
>>
>>742051686
>and tywin complaining about the mad king bedding his wife
Wasn't it Jamie talking about remembering the Mad King being after his mom, implying that he might have raped her and she had Tyrion?

Cersei isn't insane like Joffrey or Dany's bro were.

> i really wouldn't be surprised if she was the daughter of rheagars first wife we learned about earlier in tonights epi.
Okay, now I know you're trolling or you really don't know the story.

Rhaegar's first wife was Ellia Martel. Her children were killed by the Mountain. His second wife is Lyanna Stark, Jon's mother.

>clegain is a favored character by many, the irony of him being petrified and dying because of his fear of heat/fire, only to have him riding a fire rbaething dragon is right up RR martins style of keeping people flabbergasted.

Like I said, Martin's world has fairly decent continuity. Meaning you only ride a dragon if you're a Targ. I'd concede the Jamie point if you didn't throw your credibility away with your other points.
>>
>----VERY,VERY END----

White walkers back the living up all the way to dragonstone and the caves.
Living kill the last of the dead in dragonstone caves.
It's only a handful of people... or only two.
Jon and Daenerys.
They are in the last
"re-populate the world in a new era"
scene.
>>
>>742051922
this is all off of memory, so it may have been jaime remembering shit, but i'm like 90% sure it was tywin talking to cersei, around the same time she tells him it's all true and that her children are jaimes bastards
>Cersei isn't insane like Joffrey or Dany's bro were.
yes she is. but she's a woman who had her power kept in check, preventing her from going full retard like the mad kings, she proves this by going full retard and refusing to join with dany to save the realm.

>Rhaegar's first wife was Ellia Martel. Her children were killed by the Mountain. His second wife is Lyanna Stark, Jon's mother.
see this is all off of memory, i forget certain important things lol. thanks for clearifying, but why did the mountain kill her again?
also what was the point of being annulment if she was dead though?

i'm glad we agree on jaime being the dragon rider. it's still surprising as fuck for anyone who doesn't pay very close attention to the series
>>
>>742052247
>see this is all off of memory, i forget certain important things lol. thanks for clearifying, but why did the mountain kill her again?
Tywin told him to.

>also what was the point of being annulment if she was dead though?
She wasn't dead at the time.

>i'm glad we agree on jaime being the dragon rider. it's still surprising as fuck for anyone who doesn't pay very close attention to the series
I said I'd agree if your other points weren't so offbase. So, I don't agree.

Think about all the times Tywin tells Tyrion "you're no son of mine" and the fact that Tyrion has two different color eyes, one violet like Targs do, or how there's tale he was born with a tale, like some Targs were said to.

All the evidence points to Tyrion being a Targ, if any Lannister is. If you're doing this all from memory, which is clearly flawed, go back and recheck yo shit dude.
>>
>>742052429
>>742052429
>Tywin told him to.
why? just so he could marry llyana?

maybe you're right, and i'm just blinded by the fact that i'm too used to martin making us look stupid with our assumptions about what'll happen. tyrion even speaks valyrian, which a dragon rider would need to wouldn't they
>>
>>742052767
And Tyrion grew up obsessed with dragons and has had a moment with them in the show.

Tywin ordered the Mountain to do it because it was during Robert's Rebellion and they will killing off all the Targs. This would have been after the marriage was annulled.

This is why Prince Obryen is so butthurt in the show--Ellia was his sister.
>>
>>742052891
ah yes, how could i forget
this show keeps so much in suspense its hard to remember it all.

using one hand to ride a dragon, how? he'd go flying off the moment he tries using a weapon lol.

watch them end upusing gendry to ride a dragon, haha, no one would see that coming. his helmet and horns kinda ressemble it, and there's power in kingsblood right?

it's going to be briennei just know it
>>
>>742053482
Gendry's helm is/was a bull head.

My god give up the Brienne meme
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.