[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else MGTOW here???

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 55

File: 1485441918590.jpg (32KB, 564x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485441918590.jpg
32KB, 564x504px
who else MGTOW here???
>>
>>741843748
me
>>
>>741843748
yep
>>
I am.

>inb4 strawman arguments and feminist shaming tactics.
>>
>>741843748

Most non-pussified males are MGTOW.
>>
>>741843748

Yep.
>>
>>741843795
>>741844044
>>741844063

>no girl will give me the time of day
>join a incel cring club to pretend like my celibacy is my choice
>>
Everyone answering yes did not choose the life of MGTOW. They have had it thrust upon them.
>>
>>741844159
>my value is determined by the approval of women
>>
>>741844202
(You)
>>
File: Quagmire.jpg (169KB, 1198x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.jpg
169KB, 1198x1851px
>>741844159
>>741844196
>>741844202

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

It isn't possible for an Incel to be MGTOW. The essence of being MGTOW lies in the act of CHOOSING your own lane. If you can't be in a relationship because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane has been chosen for you. You didn't choose to be single.

That isn't MGTOW, by definition. To be MGTOW, you first must have the option of being in a relationship available to you and then CHOOSE to be single.

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.
>>
File: sandjew.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
sandjew.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>741843748
>>741843795
>>741844044
>>741844063
>>741844076
>>741844115
>>741844234
>>
I am, hello brothers.
>>
>>741844063

Oh they've already begun. Those parasites want their free ride off the back of a man so badly.
>>
MGTOW here, I am never getting married. That shit is a fucking trap.
>>
File: mgtow lifestyle.jpg (180KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow lifestyle.jpg
180KB, 3000x1688px
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

MGTOW are the Viet Cong of the gender war. The men’s rights activists don’t like us because, while we agree with them on some things, we won’t be their cannon fodder in a war we know they can’t win. Pickup artists hate us because they can’t make money off us. Feminists hate us because we won’t fight them. Nazis hate us because "white birth rates" and women hate us because we won’t give them what they want.

Most men are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.
>>
>>741844318
You talk more than the bitch I'm dating.

Just call yourself a confirmed bachelor like they did in the 50s
>>
>>741844506
How does divorce give a woman increased agency?
>>
>>741844635
No.
>>
File: Obey.png (403KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
Obey.png
403KB, 646x484px
>>741844648
Child custody. Women are awarded custody in a divorce over 80% of the time. Once she has custody, she has the agency of dictating to her ex-husband when and where he gets to see his kids and that usually involves him having to kiss her ass. Also, she gets to decide how the children are raised and the children's father gets NO SAY in any of those decisions. If he tries to interfere with her decisions by undermining what she teaches the children during visitation, she can use that to get a court order denying visitation rights.

She gains agency over the father of her children.
>>
>>741844506
Copypasta.

Preachy copypasta at that.
>>
Mgtow since 2012
>>
>>741844728
More copypasta
>>
Getting married is for suckers. ZERO benefit for males.
>>
Isn't it a bit too much? I mean, I'm against marriage, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be cynical towards women, then I'd be missing out on a lot of stuff they can offer. Believe it or not, not all women are the same and not all women are the bloodsuckers you make yourself believe they are. I don't get MGTOW at all, and it's hard to think of it as something other than lonely and spiteful guys just being bitter against women.
>>
MGTOW is feminism for men, plain and simple.
not fucking interested thank you very much
>>
>>741844737
>>741844773

I'm not going to create an original reply for every single stormfag who uses the exact same "You're just a virgin who's mad that he can't get laid" argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>741844818
MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.
>>
>>741844818
wake up m8
>>
File: 5.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
There are attractive MGTOWs out there who still fuck bitches but refuse the participate in the skewed legal contract of marriage that leans heavily in favor of women.
>>
>>741843748
I am to some degree.
I'm working on myself first and can't be in a relationship.
I don't think I'll ever marry until things change with girls having the upper hand all the time with divorces.
>>
>>741844808

In general, are there ANY benefitsat all for the man in marriage?
>>
This is like that thread about "black privilege"

Waaah. Women get things I dont. It wont be fair till I have all of the privileges too.
>>
>>741844904
That picture is cringey, not to mention irrelevant.

>Knowing what a woman is
Isn't that the same thing as saying "all men are the same"?
>>
File: Even he couldn't do it.jpg (170KB, 1029x763px) Image search: [Google]
Even he couldn't do it.jpg
170KB, 1029x763px
>>741844818
What makes you think that MGTOW do not have women in their lives?

I'm a bartender by trade. I'm currently 43 years old. After being a bartender for 13 years, I opened my own establishment successfully. Then I opened more and grew my business. Working in a highly social environment for two decades enabled me to cultivate thousands friendships, nearly half of which are women. I have 5,000 friends on Facebook. I know after reading that you'll think that they are all superficial friendships and you would be mostly right, 4/5ths of my Facebook friends are superficial acquaintances that I don't hang out with on a weekly basis because I just don't have time and also because most of them live too far away to hang out with frequently. However, about 1,000 of them are close friends who live in my city and I see them frequently. I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

There are women in my life.
It isn't like I'm walking around in public wearing a MGTOW T-shirt everyday. I hide my power level in public.

The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.

We aren't against women, we're against marriage.
>>
>>741844808
It's supposed to be about love, not about benefits. I feel truly sorry for you.
>>
>>741843748
> I can't get laid so I'm going to pretend it's my choice to not get laid

Good luck with your delusion, fucktards
>>
File: dbz majin vegeta.gif (1MB, 495x279px) Image search: [Google]
dbz majin vegeta.gif
1MB, 495x279px
>>741845037

DING DING DING DING DING!!!
>>
>>741844831
I intend to copy my virgin indult and repost it everytime.

Along with the message from that guy who hates everyone of you fags.
>>
>>741845037
>The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.
good to see one of you who will actually admit that it is actually a movement, and that you want to recruit people, etc.
>>
>>741844995
If you lose your job your wife has to support you financially, at least in europe, not sure bout the US.

>inb4 but i married a useless woman who is not able to have an income of her own that is enough for 2
well its your own fault then
>>
>>741845037
This suffers from every fatal flaw that feminism does.

Its a regressive stance.
>>
>>741845077

Yeah that's why women pressure males into marriage. Because it's about love and not all those benefits they get from locking down a male. GFY and GTFO you pathetic parasite.
>>
>>741844830

I disagree. Basically, MGTOW is a simple rejection of marriage. A poorly run state institution. It doesn't include things like hatred of women, dislike of sex, the assumptions of virginity, not wanting to be a father or husband.

If the penalties on the man for marrying were lessened or removed. then MGTOW may not even have a need to exist.
>>
File: 1502499704302.jpg (249KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1502499704302.jpg
249KB, 1024x746px
>>741844904
>>741844922
>>741844948
>>741844831

It makes more sense that people dont get married for the following reasons:

>Pay more in taxes helping the government because married people pay less in taxes

>Stimulate the economy more by having everyone have to buy more items they would normally share with their partner

>Less poor people have children making sure the wealthy are the only ones who are allowed to leave behind descendents.

>Creates and fosters an environment of mutual hatred between the sexes insuring that those with political control are protected from a united front
>>
>>741845037
Why would you make such a big deal out of it though? I would never get married, I'm totally against it, and I would break up if my partner couldn't understand that, but I still wouldn't call myself a MGHOW (or whatever you use for singular). If other people want to get married that's their fucking problem, it's like vegans preaching non stop about veganism.
>>
>>741845037
>I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

Me doth think she protest too much.
>>
>>741844995
>the reward for manning up was authority in the home
>revoke the authority
>wonder why you can't find a man willing to "man up" anymore.

Manning up really just means to accept being a provision drone; to internalize your role as a servant for women and children.

Women traditionally always have had innate human value due to their wombs, because the number of wombs withing a community was the bottleneck in human reproductions and determined how quickly lost soldiers could be replaced. But one man could do the work of hundreds in terms of reproduction, so the only way a man could find recognition of his human value was through the ACTIONS he was able to perform that women were either unwilling or physically incapable of doing. This is the reason the very first thing a man is asked when he is introduced to someone is "so, what do you do?" (what is your profession).

What marriage traditionally provided men was a positive male identity. But now, with every third television commercial depicting men as bumbling idiots who can't tie their own shoes without their supper hero wife coming to the rescue, being "Dad" in the nuclear family is no longer a path to a positive male identity.
>>
>>741845282
But what about the strength of the american family?!?!

This is exactly what alex jones and trump are talking about
>>
File: MGTOW.png (301KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
301KB, 500x703px
>>741845154
MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.
>>
>>741845252
No it isn't.
>>
>>741845265
wew

Sry you had some bad experiences.

But you know how there's actually happy people out there?
>>
>>741845077

Are you sure about that? To me it seems as if the marriage thing, and the subsequent penalties for the man in the case of divorce, get in the way of love. If the penalties were leveled, to at least the same for both sexes, then I would imagine there to be many more marriages, and longer lasting ones.

I could be wrong, but, I don't think I am here.
>>
>>741844356
U seem a little mad buddy? MGTOW FOR LIFE
>>
>>741845548
Maybe men are portrayed as bumbling idiots cause they had no father to teach them to be a man?
>>
File: Almymoney.png (192KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
Almymoney.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>741845723
>teach them to be a man?

Internalize their role as a provision drone and accept their disposability?
>>
>>741845309

Not OP for that post, but I think it's important to bring awareness to the flawed system if there is ever to be any significant chance in the future.

Keeping your mouth shut about it won't change shit.

Men opting out of marriage causes a significant impact on society, that which has already been noticed.
>>
>>741845664
Please elaborate on the difference between feminism and this shit you're pasting.
>>
>>741845123

blah blah blah.

Straight to insults. Femtards just don't have a leg to stand on this argument.

Essentially your false evaluation of this topic might not be fixable, as you are that far away from being right.
>>
>>741844202
I choose it after having a lot of bad experience with women in general.
>>
>>741845818
No.
>>
>>741845282
>>741845631

Not understanding satire this much.
>>
>>741845818
Men Rights Movement = Male Feminism
MGTOW is something entirely different.

Basically, MRAs are men standing on the deck of the Titanic with a bucket in their hand screaming at MGTOW for not helping them bail out the ship. MGTOW are the men discreetly securing their own lifeboat, smirking at the futility of what the MRAs are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>741845790
Like how women are used as kitchen appliances?
>>
FUCKN BEEN THINKIN THE SAME SHIT
>>
>>741845799
Then put it clearly and focus on that, instead of demonizing females and avoiding relationships. Just be active against marriage and it's flaws and not actively lonely.
>>
File: girlwriteswhat.jpg (25KB, 392x450px) Image search: [Google]
girlwriteswhat.jpg
25KB, 392x450px
>>741845975
Because loading a dishwasher and a washing machine and turning on roomba is super difficult.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (28KB, 580x398px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
28KB, 580x398px
>>741845975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
>>
>>741845790

Nice file name.
>>
>>741845282

Pro MGTOW cant debate this so they ignore it.
>>
>>741846226
you do know he's happily married rn right?
>>
>>741845967
You do realize that in the grand scheme of life, males are the disposable ones right?

Sperm is cheap. Eggs are expensive.

Losing 70% of men on earth will barely put a dent in the place since we can easily impregnate multiple females.

Losing 70% of females will reduce the next generstion by 70%
>>
>>741843748
Yes, definitely, absolutely. Been burned way too many times, it's just lucky that I didn't get married any of those times.

>>741845077
Yeah, cute and all, but no. "I love him/her so much I'm getting the government involved!" Here's the thing: Over half of all marriages in the US end in divorce. And divorce SUCKS ASS for the man. If there are children involved, the woman gets custody about 95%-99% of the time. If not, she gets at least half of everything else that he owns and leave the man paying alimony forever.

NO. THANKS.
>>
Always
>>
>>741846016

I agree with everything you just said. That's why I still actively date women, I will just never get married and I do voice my views on marriage whenever the topic arises.

Just how one cringey loud obnoxious feminist can make all feminist look bad, you have a few involuntary celibate weebs who claim MGTOW.
>>
>>741845282
It's men's fault that marriage isn't fair. They should just accept it and stop complaining.
>>
>>741845678
Yes I'm sure its about love. But of course theres millions of people marrying without being truly in love, and things crash, but you cant exactly blame the institution for that. Its not the states fault that he has to regulate millions of divorces of stupid people each year, with no alternative to being biased in favor of the women because in most cases that is the most sensible decision.

Also, I'm not so sure about the penalties tbh. What do you mean? Aliments? - Maybe you just shouldnt marry a financially dependent person? Custody? - Maybe you should marry a person able to resolve a possible seperation without taking your kids away?
>>
>>741846335

Yes this makes sense we need lots of wars to reduce the male population like we used to do 200 years ago. This is the way of things. Perpetual war to allow the constant violent competition between males. This will reduce the male numbers enough to make them a valuable commodity.
>>
File: MGTOW pick your own lane.png (62KB, 1201x1201px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW pick your own lane.png
62KB, 1201x1201px
>>741846335
I'm not disposable. I assert that my life has inherit value regardless of my profession or skill set.

Anyone who disagrees with me can just fuck right off.
>>
>>741846518
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>741846401
Marriage was ordained by god. Take it up with him.

See the problem your having is with divorce which is a concept created by man.

Just have faith in God and his institution of holy matrimony
>>
>>741846558

He'saaaaaFaaaaaaag.mp3
>>
>>741844737
Correct copy pasta too.
>>
should get banned for running a bot to constantly repost this stupid thread all the time
>>
>>741843748
The actual most beta way to live your life.
Niggers, chinese, sand people and Indians are all outbreeding whites and then the jews get angsty boys with girl troubles to shill this stupid shit.
Find a decent girl and start a family with 3+ kids. Unless you aren't white, then sure go your own way an, it's all cool and stuff.
>>
>>741846558
I'm not. You can't shame a mgtow. Shame only works when men want a place within a gynocentric community and women in that community can use the threat of ostracization to control male behavior.
I have no desire to be in such a community, which is why I'm shameless.
>>
>>741846467
Or just cut the males and their violence out completely.

Scientists have already engineered a baby from two mothers.
>>
Deeply ingrained. It will take generations to fix the whole fuckpile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-bt81UBDLI
>>
File: Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the woman sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
mgtow'd ladyboy here.

>mfw mgtow men all think i'm biologically female and therefore aren't into me
>>
>>741846316
to a nigger.
>>
>>741846518
>I'm not disposable. I assert that my life has inherit value regardless of my profession or skill set.

A man without a skill set is no man at all.
>>
>>741846760

This is flawed as competition is required by evolution to determine the most survivable genes. Males are designed as competitive stand ins for female genes.
>>
File: $RGEWYH4.gif (749KB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
$RGEWYH4.gif
749KB, 245x164px
>>741846226
This was fucking awesome.
>dollar an hour sir charge.
>>
>>741846939
You don't get to decide what a man is.
>>
File: frumpface.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
frumpface.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>741846608

Marriage is a social contract bound by the government not God.

Yes the problem I'm having is with divorce. A concept created by men. A concept also controlled by men that heavily favors women.
>>
>>741847051
I like this!

>>741847077
marriage is pretty coolio tho when it's done right.
>>
>>741846832

Well said. Horseshoe theory. Conservatards are just as bad as the feminist cunts in perpetuating female superiority.
>>
File: 1442640869166.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1442640869166.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>741846832
Of course women and children are first, they are weak, unlike men. Not unlike you though.
>>
>>741844356
This 100%
I'm married to a pure white wife with whom I will produce many beautiful white babies -- this is what all MGTOW wish they had
>>
>>741846832
This is exactly why I dont trust white people. Replace the word ."male" with black man and "woman" with white man.

Same story.
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (32KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
32KB, 218x231px
I wish I could say I could get into a relationship if I wanted to, but I know it's not true. So by definition, I'm not MGTOW; however, relationships are fundamentally retarded and marriage is even more.
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>741847151
Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.
>>
>>741846733
In other words, conform? Nah.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (60KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
60KB, 600x585px
>>741847201
>>
>>741846979
Competition means nothing to the human species. If a 100lbs girl can comfortably shoot a .308 caliber or higher she is top of the food chain.
>>
>>741847051
You may have opposable thumbs but if you dont use them for anything special they serve no purpose
>>
>>741847274
damn
>>
>>741846412

Today, it's all about who is going to pay for the heathens. It was hard to demand things from a wayward husband who simply cannot be found. So the laws were changed to severly punish men in the event of the divorce. Add to that the pressure from friends and family to "man up", and "do the right thing" and you can see, easily, how the low IQ men were doomed from the start. At that point, only the brightest and strongest of mental constitution men were going to arrive at the end of a relationship relatively unscathed. MGTOW is doing wonders for saving the dumb ones, or those in need of companionship. It should be pursued by ALL men until the playing field is leveled.
>>
>>741847518
So?
>>
>>741847077
The bible defines marriage not man. Its adam and eve not adam and steve!
>>
youre the male equivalent of a cat lady

how many consoles do you have?
>>
>>741847564
Bachelor tax.
>>
>>741846412
>It's men's fault that marriage isn't fair.
True, we put the pussy on a pedestal

>They should just accept it and stop complaining.
"I recognize the injustice but you should just bow your head and keep serving"
LOL fuck that
>>
Genuine question here. Do MGTOW hate all women, or just don't want to get into a relationship?
>>
>>741847633
I'm pretty sure that anon was being sarcastic
>>
File: 1488590182764.jpg (40KB, 349x361px) Image search: [Google]
1488590182764.jpg
40KB, 349x361px
>>741847274
>beta cuck fucking idiot doesn't understand evolutionary science
>also uses a complicated RPG example only a korean kid would relate to

Men have stronger muscles to smash the fuck out of other males mating with females.

That's pretty obvious.
>>
>>741847391

Competition is not just about strength. In fact the entire human species is very weak and fragile for its size as compared to other animals. What made humans successful is our intelligence and creativity.

Males out competing other males in those attributes and then inseminating multiple females is still an advantage. Evolution is millions of years of experimentation and trial and error. Your pathetic mindset and political bias cannot compete with what has already been determined as a good by our biology.

Males and sexual reproduction are the superior path as determined by evolution.
>>
>>741847274
When a man is completly horny he will go full lenghts do get statisfied
5 Hour drive to get laid? no problem
Paying 200 Dollars for a night out to get laid? will do
Lie and fake your personality to come into her pussy? lol we all do that

and still the female is considered weak... even when she just has to clean herself and wait for a dick the right size to come around
>>
>>741847684
Hmm.... You may be right, on second thought
>>
>>741843748
Yep, never saw any point in living for the sake of others, it's my life, not theirs
>>
>>741847685
Do you live in the jungle? When does this actually become relevant?
>>
File: 1500615364079.gif (555KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500615364079.gif
555KB, 320x240px
>>741847662
mgtow men are sensitive boys who got the shaft as a kid because they were male.

That's literally it. It's not 'hate', but it's not that they don't want women either. It's just that they have resentment because they didn't get treated like girls too.
>>
>>741847274
I finally get mgtow. This is brilliant.
>>
>>741847685
>thinks evolution only took place during war

bruh men have bigger muscles because they where the ones moving big ass boulders around to make a home because bitches dont stay with dudes that dont even have homes

war is only a very small portion of a males daily live troughout time
>>
>>741847662
Yes we hate women. And we think its unfair how poorly men are treated in this country.

You can actually beat your husband if you use a rod no thicker than your thumb.

He also cant say no to rape. A wife has rights.
>>
File: bQZ2KTrcPp.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
bQZ2KTrcPp.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
>>
>>741846440

Absolutely, that is one positive point about marriage the way it stands now: It encourages men to make good decisions about dating and having children. If bad ones are made, the state is more than happy to wring blood out of your turnip until it withers away, or decides to end things.

One other bad point is the immediate guilt placed on any man who has had an argument with their wife.

At this point it seems marriage itself is what stands in the way of love's potential blossoming.
>>
>>741847662
The second. Didn't you read the thread?
>>
>>741847813
Well it's not relevant anymore. It was relevant just 200 years ago.

The rise in weak skinny boys is an example for how things have changed. But just 200 years ago, it was pretty necessary.

>>741847844
Said nothing about war, but good example.
Men fight during more than war.
>>
>>741847841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M0MW6ON484
>>
>>741847601
but if it was adam and steve the men would most likely just chill in paradise and have a nice bro time

on the other hand Eve just had to eat the fucking apple and fuck everything up
>>
>>741846130
Yeah, but having a full time job and then being expected to play maid at home totally sucks, I would not do it. Beside since women can now make as much as men I really don't see how they benefit by marrying
>>
>>741847844

> Doesn’t know history
> Doesn't know biology

>Argues for political mindset that is counter to both
>>
>>741847929
>hes stronger so he could bash his head in
>i never talked about war

You dense motherfucker
>>
>>741847662
see >>741844904 >>741845037

This guy isn't one of us >>741847854
We don't hate women, we hate marriage.
>>
>>741847929
More like 2000 years ago. 200 years ago society still existed, and believe me that the chairman of the bank could get more pussy that some gorilla that can lift more rocks over it's head.
>>
>>741847898
you head is pointed and bad

marraige brainwashing is child abuse

its stealing from a man
>>
>>741848089
a war is not necessarily a battle and a battle isn't even necessarily a fist fight.

no, i never mentioned war.
>>
>>741847685
ban state from robbing men through tax n baby payment n alimony

unregulated capitalism so men can ignore ugly unprodutive women

then society economy boom
>>
>>741845037
Bullshit. If you're against marriage, then you ARE against women.
>>
>>741846939

What man has "no skill set"?

Even beggars and winos have to get something right, consistently.

Some are not as skilled as others in a field, but, just like women, everyone except a vegetable has some skills.
>>
>>741848267
some skill sets are more valuable than others.
>>
>>741848113
Dont you tell me what MGTOW represents to me.

Down with female supremacy!

Up with boi-pussy!
>>
>>741848193

Violence is needed in our species. It has been determined as a valuable evolutionary trait.
>>
>>741848257
that's fair enough.
>>
File: dating hierarchy.jpg (38KB, 223x313px) Image search: [Google]
dating hierarchy.jpg
38KB, 223x313px
>>
>>741848259
Boy, I'd love to see the mental gymnastics that brings about THAT conclusion! Unless you're just trolling, in which case, carry on, my dear troll.
>>
>>741848088
it was an example you fucknut
the traditional "Men go out to work in the fields, hunt and build" isnt a new idea and its only logical to leave the weaker ones back at home to watch the kids

You can Assume that there was a giant shitload of rape included when the stronger males returned home but mostly because men can shut their brain of when theyre horny
>>
Actual MGTOW here, don't listen to all of the faggots trying to pretend that we don't hate women, they're trying to project a more favourable image of us, but I'm here to tell you, we will always be hated, so don't try and hide the truth.
>>
File: obvious troll.jpg (41KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
obvious troll.jpg
41KB, 437x400px
>>741848356
>>
>>741847192

All?

Surely you are wrong here. Math demands it.
>>
File: e.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
112KB, 688x1434px
I'm queer.
>>
>>741844356
>implying the Jews benefit from MGTOW more than marriage
>>
>>741848357
hey man, that's a good point.

>>741848356
but how can you discern boipussy from pussy, if they all look like girls?

You're making me want to crash the LGBT pride parade in my city with pro-mgtow shit, maybe catch some dick :3
>>
>>741848113
Ah, didn't even see those. Thanks for explaining it. I can understand their reasons then, but I have seen "MGTOW" people who are hating on women and such. For example, I do see many of them on the r/MGTOW claim to be hating women, and don't need them at all in their life (not even for sex). Though, I guess people go MGTOW for various reasons then.
>>
>>741847192
Me too. I've got pigeon pair of blonde hair and blue eyed children, pale as the driven snow.

BTW, any MGTOW pusher who is not also antinatalist is a fucking lazy cunt parasite not willing to do their share of the work and should be shamed by real men the same way you would shame that fat fuck in a building site who bludges around letting everyone else work for their pay.
>>
>>741848397

I've been planning my wedding ever since I was 4 years old and you stupid sperglords are ruining my dream. I'm 28 years old and I've never had a man propose marriage to me and I really really hate mgtow.

I want a family and you guys are making it really difficult.
>>
>>741848193
youre right

"a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air."

Dosent change my point, men only invested a very small part of their live in quarrels unless they where soldiers
>>
>>741848518

I'll fuck you tomorrow and impregnate you, you whore. Let me see your body.
>>
>>741848518
I'll make you a deal. If you become a Men's Rights Activist on Youtube, I'll propose marriage to you.
>>
>>741848400

You really don’t know anything about the topics you discuss. I hope you get a better education.
>>
>>741848393
I don't know any of these guys who have time to deal with more than one woman. Is it a ghetto thing? Being employed, eating right, working out, and cultivating hobbies/interests doesn't leave much time for this promiscuity I'm not seeing.
>>
>>741847729
hot women

not hot women dont get shit unless governemnt steals moeny and pays em with welfare job liek
teacher
professor
lawyer
shrink
scoial worker
regulator
etc etc

capitalism end all these jobs
private law software not judge or lawyer
>>
>>741848435
I am atleast 3 different characters in this thread. This thread is about 75% troll.
>>
File: IMG_08-12-2017-913.jpg (162KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08-12-2017-913.jpg
162KB, 682x1024px
>>741848556
>>
>>741847813
you need to start working out skrawney boy
>>
>>741848393
Translation: WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE CHADS REAL MEN ARE LIKE ME
>>
>>741847729
If you need to lie to get into their pussy you should probably go back to r/incels.
>>
>>741847621
>Bachelor tax

No shit. I looked that one up, and I'm not surprised by it in any way. It's a wonder it didn't take off like that everywhere.
>>
>>741848635

Bah bullshit.
>>
>>741848523
evolution happens over many many years, dude.

I don't see how what you're saying disproves the accepted belief that men are stronger to fight over females.

The sole invention of testosterone thousands of years ago was very crucial in helping tribal men bag a bitch.

If you think men are only stronger to defend themselves against women somehow, that means you'd have to go far back to a point where men are not strong- and we don't see that. Men had to be buff back in tribal days, too. Even especially so.
>>
>>741847830
mgtow are just saying
lets fuck
no I am not guna waste time or pay

if not get lost
just demanding sex or GTFO
>>
>>741848518
It isn't us who is making it really really difficult. It's your feminist overlords who made divorce law extremely unfair to men.

Go get the divorce laws changed. Advocate for us.
>>
>>741848635

Fake as fug
>>
>>741843748
MGTOW....but logic suggests you will be gone in one generation?
>>
>>741848518
Awwww. I'm so sorry that all men aren't bending over backwards for the sake of your dream. /sarcasm
>>
>>741848667

Nah more like women are so fucking retarded they think 80% of males are below average.
>>
>>741848259
fuck you
>>
>>741848635
If this is real, put an anal plug in your butt.
>>
>>741848518
These "men" are children complaining the other kid got more chocolate chips in his cookie.
>>
>>741848330
capitalism would sort it all out

all uselss fuckers 90% of peopel today be gone

have to wrok for useful mofuckers ro learn n compete

fre trade lets you ignore fuckers
>>
>>741848518
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>741848767
No they don't, they just don't want to settle for average, like literally everyone. We push our luck as far as we can or we give up and get bitter.
>>
>>741848729
Well that isn't very fulfilling with me.

I want to belong to a man, and be owned like property. :C I consider serving my owner as my life's purpose.

Where do I fit into society?
>>
>>741848393
I hate this man hating shit

its opposite

men on left goto hot young women on right

some gprahic fag make that pic
>>
>>741848759
fucking lol'd
>>
File: juz.jpg (92KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
juz.jpg
92KB, 600x901px
>>741844356
You damn retard, birth and marriage rates in Israel have plummeted too
>>
>>741848753

You know... this is a good point.

Instead of advocating against marriage for all human males on earth, maybe you should I dunno just get the divorce laws changed?

I think that would be an easier task. But the fact that you did not think of that probably explains why most women don’t want an idiot like you anyway.
>>
>>741848721
>Men had to be buff back in tribal days, too. Even especially so.
dude they were like 5 foot 5. guys were not all big and buff. a hunter gatherer would of spent most of their time idle around camp, not actively hunting or doing anything manly and testosterone fueled activity. as far back as you can go most homosapiens were small, you act like they were some big neaderthals
>>
>>741848813
holy shit go home you're drunk

you know what other kind of people would be gone?

People who can't spell on their reusme prper l yy
>>
>>741848831

OKcupid or one of those other dating sites did a survey and you simpleton females rated 80% of males as "below average". That's how fucking dumb you females are. The men rated along the expected bell curve.
>>
>>741848853
jsut put on short dress n bra and go out n around and talk to guy you liek

you get all the hard dick u want

there is no such thing as society
>>
File: IMG_08-12-2017-973.jpg (175KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08-12-2017-973.jpg
175KB, 1280x853px
>>741848800
k
>>
>>741846226
Bill's a genius
>>
>>741848934
Uh... White people are 4-8% neanderthal
>>
>>741848934
men were shorter
so were women.
everybody was shorter.

there was less food, silly. Of course they all were shorter, but it wasn't just men. Men were still the dominant ones.

Come on, man.
>>
>>741848884
and thats a good thing

less people

less women having kids they cant pay for
>>
>>741847662

I don't hate any women, let alone the entire gender, planet wide.

Each man has his own thinking about that, and I'm sure some do hate all women. Even met a few. As a percentage, I'm not sure what the number is.

I have two very good female friends, and wouldn't trade or give them up for anything. Despite there being no formal relationship, I afford them the very same protection, courtesy, and chances I would to a girlfriend.

Why not? Despite what I think of the topic, biological dichotomy, there still exists times where the could benefit from me being a man, and vice versa.
>>
>>741848983
but i just said I want to be owned, not just a fuck.
>>
>>741843748
MGTOW is BS real men do what the fuck they want. Wheter it is to marry a bitch or a nice girl. That is true alpha. MGTOW are mostly lonely guys who have not got laid enough.
>>
>>741843748
literally all men are MGTOW
do you know why?
because
they
are
going
their
own
way
:P
we are not living in a world where mindcontrol is a thing desu
>>
>>741848912
u cant change alw unless ideas get fought n defeated

this is an idea war because voters get to communist control others

america needs to deregulate

so you can ignore wife when divorce and kepp all your money

make money by producing n trading freely

not stealing using taxes n laws
>>
>>741848967
Maybe its because most men are ill equipped to provide for me or even give me an orgasm.
>>
>>741848962
shut up u short skrawney jew

:)

you would b one of the useless tax parasite gone!!

fuck off!
>>
>>741848759
hehehehhe
>>
>>741848991
nice pussy!!
>>
>>741849081

And what do you bring to the table you cunt besides that smelly hole between your legs? "Provide for me"....pathetic.
>>
>>741846130
Shit anon, have you ever tried taking care of all the home chores for a family? It fucking sucks.
>>
>>741848934

>Does not understand meta-genetics
>Does not understand growth limitations due to lower nutritional values

I bet you think we are taller in the last 100 due to evolution too.

Classic
>>
>>741848465
(´・Ω・`)
>>
>>741849159
not if you feel you are serving your dominant, male owner who will protect you forever and ever.

being a homemaker would be very fulfilling in such a case.
>>
>>741849147
See
>>741848633
>>
>>741843748
Each day I grow closer
>>
>>741849048
So, "whatever the fuck they want" can't possibly include not getting married? Nice logic.
>>
>>741847898

It's not all that "pointy". Although, I am thinking of some cranial tattoos to accentuate that aspect of my melon.
>>
>>741849081

Sorry that your clit is defective.

Hope your nipples are not too small.
>>
>>741848991
How many times did you get railed by someone?

You're 28, you rode the Cock Carousel and now, when you've done fucking the chads you look for a nice beta to finance your ugly ass
>>
>>741849081
says who?

you mean way less that 1% of men within 10 miles fo you
let alone a country

any woman who has any trouble getting laid has mental issues

here is a recipie
short dress that hugs body
pushupy bra
hair long
shaved legs n pussy
thong
sling back wedges
go out
be fun n cool
dont talk about government stealing ro regulating like a democrat
dont think you are educated
relax n bee cool
get unlimited hard cock
have tons of choices
so much u wont be able to handle it

be fun
>>
>>741849268
did you just quote red pill philosophy
>>
>>741849159
Have you ever tried to do it without electricity?

Back in the day, house work was considered "women's work", because it was relatively light duty when compared to working in a coal mine 16 hours a day. Men have spent most of their history inventing improvements that benefit women tremendously and now, being a house wife is super easy compared to how difficult it used to be.

>but being a coal miner is still very hard work, which is why there are so few female coal miners.
>>
>>741844697
Cus why tho?
>>
>>741849231

LOL. Okay.
>>
>>741843748
what is meant by "go their own way"?
>>
>>741849048
This. If it's about changing the divorce laws, call it that and advocate for that. It's not. It's some deeper ideology with a huge force of fee fees driving it forward because men want to be loved and appreciated more than they are. Like women. Like everyone. And they WOULD be, if they FUCKING deserved it. Or, I don't know, concentrated on providing love and appreciation to others instead of focusing on what they're not GETTING from others.

Also,
>>741848511
>BTW, any MGTOW pusher who is not also antinatalist is a fucking lazy cunt parasite not willing to do their share of the work and should be shamed by real men the same way you would shame that fat fuck in a building site who bludges around letting everyone else work for their pay.
This.
>>
>>741849172
stop tryin to put words in my mouth. obviously you want to put things in other guys mouths if your mgtow but you're just coming off as a butthurt manlet
>>
>>741849375
it means they're voluntarily choosing that no women want to sleep with them
>>
File: IMG_08-12-2017-972.jpg (172KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08-12-2017-972.jpg
172KB, 1280x808px
>>741849268
I've had 3 boyfriends my whole life. All of them were multiple years. The longest was 5 years. I've had sex with 6 guys, 3 one night stands when I was single. I'm 28.
>>
>>741849274
You can't actually dress that way without getting assaulted, mugged, raped.

I'm mgtow but you really really really have to believe me that your idea of how women should dress in order to please men, would result in all the servant women being murdered.

You really have to believe me when I say this, you're out of touch with what it's like to be a woman in that one, very very specific regard.

>inb4 don't defend women! they don't have it worse than men!

i'm not saying they do, but if you think women can just walk around and "serve the cock" without getting murdered then you're very mistaken.
>>
>>741849297
of course
nigger jews n women owe white men tillions n trillions

put em all in africa and they eat each other

all are parasites

white guys naturally create awesome shit
100x smarter and les tude about being smart that minorities n women

women catn do shit

they had tv show liek live oni island

put men on 1 island women on antoher

women literally started starving to death can to call in doctors n change show so few men on girl isladn and few women on men

men did all work

women still did nothing
>>
>>741849297
Answer the question. Have you ever tried being the one responsible for all home chores in a family with kids?
>>
File: 1501925448013.png (34KB, 957x558px) Image search: [Google]
1501925448013.png
34KB, 957x558px
>>741849268
no time stamp, they same fagged asking about the picture, how did you fall for that bait and respond like a bot programmed to repeat memes
>>
>>741849375
see >>741844506
>>
>>741849375
not take part in brainwashing scam to have girlfriend or wife

live alone and fuck multiple attractive women while not paying
>>
>>741849375
Not take responsibility for the upcoming generation of children, because things could be better than they are so FUCK IT.
>>
>>741849401

I am not even the same poster retard.

I was just mocking your lack of scientific knowledge.

I also despise MGTOW for different reasons.
>>
>>741849405
nice story sis
probly fucked or sucked 140 guys
:)
>>
>>741849408
fuck you you man hating commy
>>
>>741849408
if a guy dressed the way they tell women not to they would get raped or murdered in a fagbashing for being a dude dressed up all faggy like a slutty woman. it's such a weird thing that they make it a gender issue that women should be able to dress like that and not men. it's not like men are asking for it either.
>>
>>741849514
then fuk u too
>>
>>741849297
Men also have a tendency towards extreme stupidity.

You know we CHOSE the hard life willingly. Sold ourselves to the highest bidder and complained about it.

Enlisted to fight wars and complained about it.

Laid down with a woman that could take our children from us and leave us with a bill.

We have no one to blame but the men who put up with it and the men who set up this system.

Did this to yourself. Willingly. Then complained.
>>
>>741849553
what democrat fantasy world do you live in?

are u muslim?
>>
>>741849597
wrong
>>
>>741849405
i'm a good looking rich guy. I'd be down to long term with an attractive woman if the sex were good and she wasn't autistic.
>>
File: b44.jpg (12KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
b44.jpg
12KB, 273x185px
>>741845881

I got tired of looking through more concise statements I agree with. I had the wife and kids and career and picket fence. I didn't stop loving those people. But its time for me now.
>>
File: Poor kid.jpg (10KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
Poor kid.jpg
10KB, 287x176px
Wow I didn't know this was a thing...

I've had terrible relationships my entire adolescence, and at 22 I found the perfect girl while working the perfect job to get me through school. I just left her because I couldn't imagine being monogamous, and living a "steady as she goes" lifestyle. Every man I tell is saying "you'll be back" but I've noticed they're all typically a few years older than me and still living with their parents. I can tell they simply lack the audacity to live life how they really want to.. I pity them.

I have sworn off monogamy and dedicated my life to the study and advancement of medicine, I turn 23 on Monday. Wish me luck anons

https://youtu.be/zkD-xIUYPq8?t=45

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tq5zpclo4pas54ebdpaclvysihy?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
>>
>>741849375
it means reject the gender expectations of them.

>>741849538
lol

>>741849553
there's a difference between dressing up as an attractive slutty man, and cross dressing like a faggot.
Can't believe you just made that retarded ass argument. It's not about the dress, you thick cunt lmao
>>
>>741849441
The question is irrelevant.

I've been the one responsible for working 70 hour work weeks to pay a women $2,753 a month in child support for kids I hardly ever get to see because she keeps moving away whenever I move closer to them and I get no say in how my children are raised.
>>
>>741849514
>I was just mocking your lack of scientific knowledge.
You're attempting to mock something I didn't even say. So yeah I'm sure you're very educated about any of it.
>>
>>741849628
Oh. NM
>>
>>741849652
>there's a difference between dressing up as an attractive slutty man, and cross dressing like a faggot.
>Can't believe you just made that retarded ass argument. It's not about the dress, you thick cunt lmao
still not asking for it
>>
ugly women are sassy nowadays due to net adn welfare jobs like teacher and lawyer

government and dmeocrats etc and repubs who are basically democrat give too much money to useless governemtn forced jobs and crony communist industry

fat useless hunks fo shit who n past would be ridiculed and isolated now have speakers n books dedicate to fantasies of men robbing THEM

not the reality that governmetn nonstop robs men

under captialism u have no education unless biz and engineering
medical falls under engineer
laweyers j judges dont exist
replaced by software

women starve to death who act shitty n lok shitty n dont produce or trade
>>
>>741849660
70 hours?

Minimum wage isnt suppose to be livable, retard. Learn a skill or how to ask if I'd like fries with that.
>>
>>741849820
The largest welfare recipients in the US is the military who really arent qualified for anything else
>>
File: 3.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>741843748
The problem is MIGTOW's rigid belief system. If you're just like bachelor's why not just say that you're bachelors? Why does there need to be a new word for it? If you find someone you find someone, if you don't then you don't. Saying that you're part of MIGTOW says that you will always be a bachelor no matter what. And to me that's just as stubborn a mindset as the mindset of a Feminist. It's a rigid reactionary belief system which proves that you are no better than those spiteful feminists.
>Fuck MIGTOW
>Maybe be a Man and make your own decisions instead of relying on a borderline cult-like system just so you can have a big ol circle jerk with your buddies.
>>
>>741849815
Women can't dress up sluttier to serve men. They will get punished for doing it- by men. Raped, murdered, assaulted.

Yes, gay men get assaulted too. But we are not talking about gay men, are we? We are talking about MGTOW, which relates to the dynamic between straight men and straight women.

Men don't think "i want some eyes today from girls, so i'm gonna wear a tight dress."

Sure, you're right, males get fucked up for wearing girls clothes. But anon was insisting that if women want a man, all they have to do is be slutty. Sluttiness however is not an option because it results in DEATH, and that's all I was saying.

and you're trying to find a way to turn this simple fact into something anti-mgtow because you think like a fucking nat.
>>
>>741850031
They're "confirmed bachelors"
>>
>>741849857
real prolem is moms having kids without means to pay for them

stop haviing kids moms

stop becoming moms without money

I would hard end welfare and public school and obamacare

work or starve

end baby payment

a woman chooses to get preg

not man
>>
File: Untitled.png (316KB, 490x332px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
316KB, 490x332px
>>741850031
>>
>>741850031
if ti makes u happy

just call it bachelor lifestyle

not sure what you are thinking
>>
>>741850031
this
The art and lore of being a man is dwindling in the West.
>>
File: 517[1].jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517[1].jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>im going my own way in life and dont let other people influence me, that's why im part of an online community of likeminded virgins whose views i share almost verbatim
>>
>>741850034
you live in demcorat fantasy world

they will get bought drinks, fucked, and taken out and be belvoed by nachelors accross world

they wil add fun to parties and be the one invited whiel ugly women liek you who are hateful jew who want to rob everyone with taxationw ill be isolated and ridiculed
>>
>>741850140
wrong
>>
>>741850107
We could spay and neuter the stupid people.

For instance we could sterilize people who have forgotten proper use of punctuation.
>>
>>741850242
u should be burned for being a bore
>>
In the past, they stayed home with their model trains and didn't whine about it as much.
>>
>>741850034
>But we are not talking about gay men, are we? We are talking about MGTOW
yep nah you're pretty much talking about the gays there
>>
>>741850268
*boar
>>
>>741849660
I would rather work 70 hours a week than be a stay at home parent for 168 hours a week. I've done both.
>>
>>741850031
That's just it. You're definition of bachelor seems to involve the possibility of the bachelorhood ending. Some of us just aren't interested in that possibility. Call it stubborn if you want, but we have our reasons, most of which have been listed quite well in the 250+ posts above. Maybe you're the stubborn one, if you think all men should get married because "it's just what men do."
>>
I would honestly sterilize myself if it wouldn't interfere with my testosterone levels.
>>
Lol.
"Real men"
Real men don't need a support group to hold their hand and pat them on the back.

Chad has always gone his own way.
Wtf are you guys doing?
>>
>>741850456
Vasectomy isn't castration, dear.
>>
File: swedish nationalist.jpg (71KB, 384x565px) Image search: [Google]
swedish nationalist.jpg
71KB, 384x565px
MGTOW is pointless
>boo hoo things are shit
then change them through action, nothing will be gained from inaction and withdrawal
>i don't need women!
you wanted one though, and now you've decided to quit, instead of going for what you wanted you've become a defeatist faggot.
>marriage is a scam!
the laws are fucked, but the statistics are not as bad as you make them sound, and your chances at making a relationship work is already better because you're aware of the pitfalls
>modern women bla bla bla
Modern men have as many faults, millennials are allergic to responsibility. If you puss out, then don't expect women to treat you like you're the marlboro man. They'll just walk all over you.
>boo hoo women shaming tactics
A man that doesn't defy the odds to get what he wants deserve shame and ridicule. And don't say MGTOW is what you want, if it were you wouldnt be so buttmad and going around joining movements for angry millennials aka boomers 3.0
>more whining
Disregard the internet, disregard bullshit 60% marriage failure statistics, aim for building a good life. The reward for MGTOW is loneliness and living a pointless life, create a family and be a man instead of crybaby robot faggot.
>>
>>741850456
just take roids then you fucking pussy. or you can also do the thing where they don't sterilise you as such, but just sever some cord or something that adds the sperm to the semen so that you shoot blanks but still have your gear in tact
>>
>>741850401
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bore

lol you just BTFO yourself

noun
a dull, tiresome, or uncongenial person.
a cause of ennui or petty annoyance:
>>
>>741850539
fuck you
>>
>>741849405
Yeah, and I'm fucking Jesus
>>
File: images (71).jpg (21KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
images (71).jpg
21KB, 465x316px
>>741850539
Truth.
>>
>>741850591
Get mad millennial nerd, you know it's right. The laws may have changed, but women didn't. They're shitting all over you because you allow it, you're too beta to marry and reproduce so admit it instead of blaming women and telling men to give up you cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>>741850570
My entire purpose in this thread is to shitpost on both sides of the fence untill we hit the bump limit.

So uh. Hows the weather?
>>
File: 1348764844816[1].png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816[1].png
2KB, 244x226px
>>741850765
>>
>>741850716
shut up nigger
Ive gotten more pussy than you will ever have
jordan given all 6 by refs!
>>
>>741850765
got ass whipped

change subject

lol
>>
File: 1501756183973.jpg (68KB, 405x535px) Image search: [Google]
1501756183973.jpg
68KB, 405x535px
The easiest way to rile up a buzzword goy is to ask for any single mgtow to be able to prove he is voluntarily on his own by showing his ability to get a bitch.
They can't. And they flip sjw shit when they can't. It's truly amazing.
>>
Men control all of the law making institutions and have controlled them for several thousand years.

So how is this not the system men themselves setup?
>>
>>741850505
>>741850546

Cells in your testis secrete testosterone, they're called interstitial or "Leydig" cells. If you sever the spermatic cord I'm sure you'll see a drop in testosterone levels as this is the cord which houses the pampiniform plexus - the blood vessels that reach your testis. Perhaps testosterone could creep up the inguinal canal, or be absorbed through cells and such, I'm not sure. I do know for a fact that blood circulates through your entire body so I'll let my testis have some blood in exchange for that delicious hormone.
>>
File: 1502354810973.jpg (112KB, 1369x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1502354810973.jpg
112KB, 1369x1160px
Yeah, random anon MGTOW here.
This thread is cancer BTW, /b/ at it again.
>>
>>741850941
Oh wow. Your a biologist?
>>
File: 1502104226616.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502104226616.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>741850031
> part of MGTOW
> implies an individualist philosophy about not conforming to societies expectations is a group.
>>
File: Woman shit 32064203.jpg (236KB, 891x576px) Image search: [Google]
Woman shit 32064203.jpg
236KB, 891x576px
>>741847662
The "movement" has no use if it doesn't fight back against women. Just going your own way isn't enough.
>>
>>741851067

Yeah, nursing/bio. Think about it, testis are encased in a fibrous capsule called the tunica albuginea which is meant to protect it. I don't think fibrous connective tissue is as permeable, therefore I wouldn't depend on scrotal blood vessels to deliver the testosterone payload... Wait a minute I just thought of something.

If you cut off blood circulation to your testis they die, and those cells won't be alive to even make the testosterone. Fuck that... Plus my boss said the first time he came after his vasectomy was the worst pain he had ever experienced.
>>
File: 01.jpg (148KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
148KB, 1500x1000px
end baby payment and alimoney
lower gov spending 99%
end case law
end regulations and welfare
and all gov payouts except military
unregulated capitalism
ignore the losers
mgtow is awesome
james bond life style
un fun chix BTFO
>>
>>741849024
fewer
>>
>>741851329
who says ur strong women

?

strong woman fucks all guys at party one by one that night

then tell them to call friends over
>>
>>741850539
"The statistics aren't as bad as you make them sound." Yes, they are. They're probably worse.
"Don't say MGTOW is what you want." But it is.
"Loneliness and living a pointless life." Bachelorhood does not equal loneliness, we have family like siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc. and we have friends too. Having a spouse and/or kids isn't everything.
"Be a man." We are. That's not exclusive to getting married and having kids. Your way is not the only way.
>>
>>741849857
I love how you just ignore the 2 thousand dollar a month albatross hanging around his neck
>>
>>741850406
Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>741851362
Degree or it didnt happen.
>>
>>741844318
Haha what a fucking loser you are

>inb4 strawman

That doesn't make you anything but a loser. Normal people, when asked if they're going to get married, would simply say "no" if they didn't want to. You instead wrote a fucking 1000 word thesis trying to convince someone else that your life choice isn't fucking stupid. Either you're on the spectrum, or you don't believe the bullshit that comes out of your mouth either.
>>
>>741850406
No stay at home parent works hard.
>>
>>741850426
>we have our reasons
its ok my little snowflake we understand
>>
File: house truth.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
house truth.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>741851512
Thats because women are niggers.
>>
>>741851415
i prefer less
are you saying its incorrect english?
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/less

fewer:
less than a dozen.
noun
a smaller amount or quantity:
Hundreds of soldiers arrived, but less of them remained.
something inferior or not as important:
>>
>>741851650

You don't need a degree or even be enrolled in school to study something anon.

Go ahead, give it a try. Learn something new ~
>>
>>741851512
Oh I'm sorry. Are we comparing sob stories?

Should we pass around the collection plate for his lil bastard kids?

You cum inside an untrustworthy bitch and your life is over.

We all know the score and yet he still fucked her. The answer is

"Take your dick and go home"
>>
>>741851401
>lower gov spending 99%
>james bond life style

wat
>>
>>741851658
Have you ever been at a family reunion where someone gives a simple "No" to the marriage question? People start looking at them like they have three heads and ten eyes or something. They EXPECT a damn ten-page essay on their reasoning, because oh, why in God's name would anyone refuse such a holy and perfect union?
>>
>>741851865
Oh. You're an internet biologist.

Like how that hillbilly with the pliers is a dentist.
>>
File: Your tears.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
Your tears.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>741851658
You seem upset. How could his decision to never marry make you so rustled?
>>
>>741849660
>$2,753 a month in child support for kids I hardly ever get to see

Thats not how alimony works. Its not like paying for a cable subscription. Your kids are neither your entertainment devices nor your property.
Society charges you a fee to feed the kids that you fucked up your relationship with. shut up and pay your dues
>>
>>741851790
It must be awful, knowing you can't control the life decisions of everyone on the planet.
>>
>>741851963
It's only the grandmothers who do that. The men just stare at their food in silence, resigned to their fate.
>>
>>741851878
this
>>
>>741852040
>shut up. you're just a provision drone. no one cares about drones anyway.
>>
>>741852131
No, it's not. You've never been to my family reunions.
>>
>>741851807
lol
>>
>>741852040

I personaly think that any kids produced from failed relationships should be allowed to die. Just like in the wild where birds cant feed the offspring and they fall out of the nest and get eaten by rabid cats and dogs. Defective humans who have a defective relationship should have their defective children die off.
>>
>>741852073
It's ok since i can at least ridicule the life decisions of everyone on the planet
>>
>>741849660
>$2,753 a month in child support for kids I hardly ever get to see

There will be plenty of time for a conjugal visit later
>>
>>741852040
I'm not going to shut up. I will speak out about the unfairness of it every chance I get.
>>
I am, minus the ignoring women part
>>
>>741851911
capitalism you nigger
>>
end all child support
end alimony
end all that shit
ban private law firms
make lawyers/judges lowwer paid than psot office
better yet replace with private contracts and software
useless tax parasites
lower gov spending 99%
end regulations
end foriegn aid
end all gov payouts except defense
end univeristy grants and science grants
>>
File: lies.jpg (39KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
39KB, 453x576px
>>741851991

Are you implying that a hillbilly with pliers and a backwoods degree is a dentist?

If you must know I get plenty of information off the internet to use in my craft, because the internet is a valuable resource for information and not just a place for efeminate NEETs like yourself to criticize intelligent people on image board websites.
>>
>>741852218
Thank god society cares very little about what you think personally, then, because this is just stupid.

>I'd rather have people dying than working on a problem which I caused myself
>>
>>741851878
um, no. That has nothing to do with what I said.

The other anon accused him of making minimum wage, when he clearly doesn't. No one on minimum wage could pay that much child support nor would they be required to pay that much by the courts.
>>
File: Me in this thread.png (25KB, 535x555px) Image search: [Google]
Me in this thread.png
25KB, 535x555px
ITT: Betas reee at Alphas just trying to help out their bros

Pic related, it's me and my INB4
>>
>>741843748
>who else MGTOW here???
You mean FOREVER ALONE?
Not me.
>>
>>741852224
And yet, we're the bitter ones... Sure.
>>
>>741852330
How?
>>
>>741852240
But it's not unfair? You pay an amount of money that has been carefully calculated according to the needs of your offspring. That's as fair as it gets.
>>
>>741852348

Its a good idea. Allowing defective people the right to reproduce just make it so there are more defective people in the world.
>>
>>741847939
maybe people just realize that a man can just lift his pinky finger and completely destroy a woman.

It's like when a small dog bullies a large puppy. Shit's funny because if the large puppy wanted to, it could end that shit from the small dog with a quickness.
>>
>>741852341
If I cant criticize someone on /b/ where the fuck can I criticize someone?
>>
What I find bizarre is that capitalism has "won" in just about every part of western society and people find communism repulsive in most forums yet divorce is all about social justice for the woman via income and asset redistribution, with the ownership rights of the man being lowest priority.
>>
>>741852472
end the spending
vote freedom caucus
rand 2024
>>
>>741852467
->>>741852240
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.