[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would actually happen if trump launched a nuke at North Korea?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

What would actually happen if trump launched a nuke at North Korea?
>>
Korea would detect it and launch nukes to every country it can reach.
>>
CoDMW3
>>
File: NKfail.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
NKfail.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>741772902
NK would retaliate with fail
>>
File: IF_ONLY_YOU WOULD_HAVE_LISTENED.jpg (21KB, 409x308px) Image search: [Google]
IF_ONLY_YOU WOULD_HAVE_LISTENED.jpg
21KB, 409x308px
>>741772902
All I know is that Im gonna need a stockpile of doom paul memes for when the habbening habbens.
>>
>>741772902
North Korea would launch a nuke, but it would end up exploding half way through launch and they would surrender after bombarding South Korea and turning the capital of South Korea into ruins.
>>
>>741772902
>>741773090
What North Korea would do isn't what matters. They have like 3 relatively small warheads and super unreliable missiles to carry them. The real problem is that the Chinese would flip shit because they wouldn't be able to tell if it was aimed at NK or them, trajectories can be changed midflight with a second burn. They might even retaliate, and they have hundreds of H-bombs and missiles that can definitely reach the US mainland.
>>
>>741772902
North Korea would launch their only missile which would fall into the ocean and fail to detonate, meanwhile all of north korea would run into south korea.
>>
>>741772902
The world would be rid of the shithole problem that is NK
>>
>>741773386
That's why we notify other possibly effected countries prior to military action or exercises.
>>
>>741773386
Why would the US change the trajectory to China? That's fuckimg retarded
>>
>>741772902
The US shouldn't launch, but do tactical high altitude bomb drops so no other countries could confuse a missile with being launched in their direction.
>>
>>741772902
Or the US could just MOAB and JDAM the country into a smoldering crater.
>>
>>741773540
>>741773560
The Chinese would never agree to that. They're completely paranoid that the US wants to destroy them. And even if we did bomb North Korea, they would get tons of radioactive fallout in Chinese cities. Beijing is pretty much directly downwind of Pyongyang.
>>
>>741772902
Backlash from other nations and major issues for their nuclear program
>>
>>741772902
Memes. Memes would happen.
>>
>>741773637

And kill countless civilians oppressed by a tyrannical government. Congrats, you're a fuckin' war criminal, you un-American faggot.
>>
>>741772902
I'd watch it live on TV, beer and burger on my sides.
>>
>>741773918
Fucking this.
>>
>>741773918
Acceptable losses
>>
>>741772902
they would retaliate 1000 fold!

nah jk, we wouldnt nuke, just drop some missles over their nukes and fuck their shit up. maybe we invade after that. I doubt that though.
>>
>>741773580
Cool. So now NK launches into Japan and South Korea, our promise to protect them means shit and now people don't trust the US to not be aggressors. China will possibly step in. A worsening of relations with our allies and rivals.

The best thing to do is what we've kept doing. Nothing. The only reason NK is chest-beating is to scare away any planning of regime change. As long as they're just hurting their own people and no one else, who cares?
>>
>>741773918
fuck their few, theyre angsty children with nukes, weve got a shit ton more people that do better for the world than them. if they wanna kill, they better know people are gonna kill them back.
>>
>>741774153
>>741774032

Are you two actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>741773918
They are better off dead. What if we take Kim down? Their entire lives are based on an alternate reality they think exists.
>>
Being that im stationed in this fem boy loving country. I'd watch the nukes go off in front of me and hopefully get vaporized so i dont have to do pt in the morning.
>>
>>741772902
It's crazy that we invade Iraq on the suspicion that they might have chemical weapons, but now we know that North Korea has nukes and is threatening to use them against the US and no military action to stop the bullshit or remove the regime from power is happening. The US is pussified
>>
>>741774204

The Statue of Liberty would like to have a word with you about your anti-American rhetoric.
>>
>>741774233

I hope the nukes take you out with 'em.
>>
>>741774325
Saaaaaame
>>
>>741772902
There are just some places that could stand a good nuking to make the world a better place. Yeah some civilians would die, but in the bigger picture the juice is worth the squeeze.
>>
>>741774204
>They are better off dead.

And this is why people hate the US and why these dictators gain this power. Playing judge, jury and executioner in sovereign countries. Dictators point to this attitude and amass a bunch of anti-American support behind and this cycle starts again. Except here, nukes are involved so there will be plenty of anti-American support coming from a wider population.
>>
>>741774199
hey man, a few militarized zombies for the survival of our main cities sounds fine to me, not like we would bomb the entire 25 million of them, just bases they keep nukes at.
>>
It's an absolutely stupid idea that China and America would go to war with each other. There is way too much money and business entangeld between them to burn it in a conflict.

Trump can not use a big nuke against Nort Korea because the fallout would harm their direct ally South Korea.
>>
>>741774495
Go suck off some muslim refugees.
>>
>>741773483
So much this, lol.
>>
>>741774260
>The US is pussified

This is the type of ape-brained shit that get people killed. They're not going to commit suicide by bombing the US you idiot. They're talking shit to seem tough. Everyone knows the US is way more powerful than NK, no need to get into a dick measuring contest.
>>
>>741772902
It would detonate.
>>
>>741774570
Or you should try not discussing politics when you have no clue of what's actually happening you troglodyte.
>>
>>741774528

The fact that you consider this so flippantly just proves that you're not smart enough to understand the nuance of bombing a sovereign nation where 99% of the population, including the military, is under the economic, social, and international stranglehold of an authoritarian dictator.

NK has been blustering like this since the war, it's essentially their way of asking for help. The US's top military brass have all said that there is no valid threat from NK.

What we need is a direct removal of the Kim-Jong family, followed by an international response to expand upon social and integration services to NK citizens.

Calling for the destruction of an entire country in this context shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the situation.
>>
>>741775100
>expand upon social and integration services to NK citizens.
They are a cult of millions. They aren't suddenly going to change. They will kill themselves or you.
>>
>>741774570

So, you guys sound like scared little pussies when you say shit like that.

Anyone with 2 fucking brain cells to rub together knows that this kind of aggressive projection is entirely built upon fear.
>>
>>741775274

I think you'd be surprised.
>>
>>741772902
Hopefully the mighty peace-loving people of NK would retailate against US imperialism.
>>
>>741772902
Nothing is going to happen. Its a distraction from the russian collusion investigations.
>>
>>741772902
If Obama were still president we wouldn't have to worry about him launching a nuke, he would have just surrendered the country to avoid confrontation.
>>
>>741776272

you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: roofing.jpg (45KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
roofing.jpg
45KB, 500x489px
>>741776246
>the russian collusion investigations.
>>
>>741772902

A massive shit storm, a dead Korea (both of them), hundreds of thousand of dead Americans if NK can actually hit the main land. Probably can't and this is all a ruse to deflect from yet more GOP failure, though they happily go to war over and over to distract the public from their inept had-fucking.

Indoctrinated Republicans would blame the Democrats for another GOP cluster fuck.

Fortunately we are in our last days as a pop up super power and we can get back to policies that benefit our people instead of focusing on fucking everyone else for no acceptable reason other than populism.
>>
>>741774528
>just bases they keep nukes at.
Go ask the Japanese how effective our surface bombing of their underground strongholds during WWII was and get back to me.
>>
>>741775274
>They are a cult of millions. They aren't suddenly going to change.

A person's top priority is eating and not suffering. If there was a regime change with minimal military action and their lives improved, do you think there would be any sizable resistance from NK civilians?
>>
>>741775100
assuming they hit us with a nuke, I have no problems hitting them back, even if they are shitheads

also
>Calling for the destruction of an entire country
>not like we would bomb the entire 25 million of them
>>
>>741772902
>What would actually happen if trump launched a nuke at North Korea?

China bombs the US ---> end of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bISIrij7zAw
>>
>>741774260
when we invade NK or attack NK and they detect it, they'll launch a full attack on SK (one of our closest allies) and we'd need SK to properly fight a war against the north AND for trade
>think you fucking twat
>>
>>741776806
Such short-sightedness.
>>
>>741772902
North Korea would stop existing
>>
NK might throw one back and miss and fuck up, shitstorm would affect a ton of countries regardless, ISIS would be upset they can't play with the big boys and try to do a big thing (and fail), he would tweet about it being the right decision along with a "Very happy!" while media worldwide flips their shit.
China might or might not be happy and then it depends on whether China will be ok with it or if they'll retaliate. If they do everyone's fucked because they can still fuck the economy due to being responsible for a big chunk of it.
>>
>>741773918
That's what the US has been doing to countless countries since the end of WWII.
>>
>>741776742
"The Allied bombing campaign was one of the main factors which influenced the Japanese government's decision to surrender "

you got me interested, care to defend your point? no hate either, just wanted your side.
>>
>>741775274
The NK people aren't brainwashed.

They're forced to submit and put on a display of allegiance to the Kim family.

If you have a choice between bowing to a dictator and being sent to a labor camp along with your entire family, you'd probably choose to bow.
>>
>>741772902
The US just needs to dump a bunch of niggers on to the shore of NK and that country will implode just like Detroit did.
>>
>>741772902
our navy would destroy every missile before it reached the mainland.
>>
>>741777134

Straight up LMAO !
>>
>>741777035

Your whataboutism is showing.
>>
>>741773090
which would be itself and its next door neighbors
and assuming it did not fuck up on lauch
>>
>>741772902
He just needs to drop some Democrats on them and somehow get them into positions of power and the country will destroy itself
>>
>>741773386
We would launch from ship, sub or Gaum. It would never be headed in China's direction, retard
>>
>>741777056
That's true for the bombing campaigns of the Japanese mainland, cities and industrial areas. But the heavily set in bunkers, pillboxes, and especially the tunnels were another matter entirely. Maybe look a little deeper than the first piece of information you come across on Wikipedia.
>>
>>741772902

what if you had a brain a knew you do not just launch nukes, it would be in response to nukes

fucking libtards and their fear mongering
>>
>>741777521
Or dropped by bomber plane from above n Korea.
>>
>>741777647

...Uh, the sitting fathers of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would like a word with you, you revisionist faggot.
>>
>>741777647
>fucking libtards and their fear mongering
Seems to be Trump and the rest of the Republicans who are sabre rattling and telling us what a threat NK is
>>
>>741774528
>>741775274
>being this fucking retarded
Underage people shouldn't post here. This is the type of shit a 13 year old would say during history class.
>uhhhh why dont we just bomb the entire middle east lol

The implications of such large scale military action are something every government is constantly aware of ever since the first World War. I can only wish it was as simple as just dropping X number of bombs on Y country with bad people to just instantly solve problems. Not to mention how completely unaware you are of the situation in the Koreas and why they even split in the first place.
>>
>>741776742
we have a lot better shit these days
Booms that are designed for underground bunkers
>>
I read somewhere that the United States has enough explosives to destroy the earth so I'm pretty sure nk is fucked.
>>
I hope we get a nice nuclear skirmish. I will order an extra big stack of popcorn for the event. Hope all chinks get extinct and repopulate it with blacks
>>
>>741777134
I think this is a better solution than nukes. Would probably do more damage as well.
>>
It would start ww3.
N k would launch theirs as would china.
Then the usa would launch more.
Followed by russia and then England and the rest of Europe and the rest of the nuclear power people would counter launch.
Full on global nuclear armagedon.
11,587 missiles with 20 times as many war heads raining down death and destruction leaving the planet either in tiny peices floating in space or inhospitable to any living thing for the next million years.
Could just be 10,000 years but at that point its kind of irrelevant really.
The 1% could rule them selves in the fream genorating nuclear bunkers untill thier food and water runs out and attempt to go outside into a nuclear winter.....
Fuck it... Press the button trump...
>>
>>741777898
nope just telling Kim we are not taking his shit
instead of running an hiding like a pussy like Obama, or giving them the shit they need to make nukes like Clinton
>>
Seeing /b/'s discussion makes me think these are the same words and arguments being used by our politicians in making a decision. We're fucked.
>>
>>741778062
Your life must be shit or you watch too much hollywood
>>
>>741778062
Why on earth would China defend nk?
>>
>>741772902
It would delete a lot of fanatics north koreans in a click it would awake the world from this zombie like buy and fuck niggers state of mind
>>
Its an exactly 50/50 chance we see 2018 or we all start from year 1. Anyway i have my popcorn ready.
>>
>>741772902
Zero fucks would be given that day
>>
>>741778385

Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
File: tumblr_ou5wnsB4v41qz6f9yo1_500.jpg (108KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou5wnsB4v41qz6f9yo1_500.jpg
108KB, 459x640px
>>741773918
civilians does not mean innocent, you say it yourself faggot they are not only oppressed they are brainwashed
>>
>>741778385
Because they don't want millions of dirt poor, starving refugees flooding into China, nor are they particularly thrilled about the prospect of a reunified Korea friendly to the U.S. sharing a border with them. Also, China is really pissed off about the THAAD in South Korea and would be inclined to support NK even in a small capacity just to spite us.
>>
File: trump_supporters19106019.jpg (140KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters19106019.jpg
140KB, 960x920px
>>741772902
all the poor white trash trumptards would be drafted
>>
>>741778679
Listen to this guy, he's obviously an expert about the collective consciousness of civilian North Koreans
>>
>>741778969
Alphas
>>
>>741778036
And those work great to a certain extent but when you have many kilometers of tunnels to hide tens of thousands of artillery pieces aimed right at a major hub of global commerce it becomes less of an accuracy game and more abput sheer numbers. It would take weeks to eliminate all the positions NK has built and fortified over the decades, during which time they would slowly but surely pound Seoul into a parking lot.
>>
>>741778769
Any survivors would stay right in N Korea. That would be USA now. They all get jobs building a Trump Tower
>>
>>741778999
not only north koreans every single human group
>>
>>741779023
whatever you want to call them.
>>
File: 751450efca58b4419fdac69417f8e95b.jpg (172KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
751450efca58b4419fdac69417f8e95b.jpg
172KB, 1104x1104px
>>741772902
This would happen
>>
>>741777935
what would you say if NK launched a successful nuke on a place like los angeles? give me a timeline.
>>
>>741772902
If it was pre-emptive US would receive a hit from China
>>
>>741772902
The short answer is nothing. I suspect that even their long time protector China would like to see that pain in the ass country gone.
>>
>>741779201
I just hope they hit a shithole like Detroit or Chicago, those places could stand a good nuking.
>>
>>741779339
China said help defend if US strike 1st. Long way from saying they would make a hit on US.
>>
>>741772902
Consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>741779201
I can't say what would happen because I'm not in charge of every government's armies and have no idea what plans they have. But as anyone in there can actually tell you, they spend their time creating a multitude of scenarios for everything ranging from war with other countries to war between other countries to even civil wars,and have devised backup plans for those scenarios. Whether those plans would work or not I obviously can't say and neither can any of them unless push comes to shove.
What I can guarantee you though is that if they were to hit us first with an actual nuclear strike, it's fairly obvious that war would start, and what the US SHOULD do is bully NK into submission with the help of other countries, not "lol just bomb all of them who cares lmao". Precisely the fact that NK is "isolated" is what ends up being their weakness. Get rid of that faggot family of dictators and the top officers and you might have yet another booming asian country with people thankful for being liberated, as opposed to a shithole crater while the rest of the world turns on you for being an idiot.
It's a small place that could be dealt with swiftly without massive casualties or garbage surface bombing (that in this day and age is basically worthless). We don't know what governments have up their sleeves and we can't make any predictions other than "people would die" without that knowledge.
>>
>>741772902
He will not unless they attack first then it's on like chicken bone. China will sit down and shut the fuck up we will destroy those little fucks and leave. Game over
>>
>>741779636
They didn't even say that really. They said they will not stay neutral if we strike 1st. So basically they will shake their finger no no no!
>>
>>741773107
d3948nyr
>>
>>741780129
pr5674thn
>>
>>741773483
And then explode from the mines lol
>>
>>741774204
Not all of them. Theres more than a handful of people living in hell over there.
>>
>>741774570
Enjoy livin at home ya know atleast until your parents die itll be easy
>>
File: 1ty65f.jpg (118KB, 727x487px) Image search: [Google]
1ty65f.jpg
118KB, 727x487px
you know what to do
>>
>>741780997
I ain't sharing
gfys
>>
Trump has already promised N Korea to Putin after we take fat boy out with a fat boy. All Putin has to do is stay out of it a few hours while we get er done
>>
>>741777338
If you want to use words at least use them right. Guy said it was un-American, I told him it was the most American thing to do. Case closed. Stop projecting. Snowflake.
>>
>>741772902
fallout basicly
>>
Det
>>
Burgerland send nukes to NK.
China get's pissed because they don't wanna deal with the fallout (which will hit them) and launches nukes to Burgerland.
Burgerland launches more nukes. Other countries join in. World is fucked and I don't have to worry about my debts.
>>
War should be avoided at all costs especially nuclear war.

Dropping nukes on a country that shares borders with China and Russia probably isn't a great idea and that's completely ignoring the millions of South Koreans who will be doomed if it happened.
>>
File: I'm sad.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sad.gif
1MB, 300x224px
>>741772902
The end, with all probability.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>741772902
>What would actually happen
Simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
>>
>>741781857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gl9u259QqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yh9RywD_Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSUEU7ISfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMqxcdxE0E
I'd play all these, and pray that no one fires on my area.
>>
>>741782067
Same. Luckily I have a pretty huge stockpile of ammo and food. And live above the arctic circle, far from all potential targets in my country.
>>
>>741782264
I'm not as lucky, probably would be condemned to the raider lifestyle.
>>
>>741782264
Your role playing won't help you
>>
>>741772902
WWIII
>>
File: 54fcb01de695e.jpg (366KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
54fcb01de695e.jpg
366KB, 1280x853px
Guess what China communist China just said that if trump attacks she wil defend North korea! hahahahhaaha get rekt nuclear incoming america and while u get radioactivity we muslim brothers will be ready to come and take what is left!
>>
File: Kungsleden_from_tjakta.jpg (1MB, 2668x1774px) Image search: [Google]
Kungsleden_from_tjakta.jpg
1MB, 2668x1774px
>>741782447
I literally live above the arctic circle..
I'm a ranger/tourist guide here at Kungsleden near Abisko - Swedish lapland.
Part of that job is re-supplying cabins and shops around the small towns so I always have stockpiles of supplies at home.
>>
>>741772902
Take that America!
https://youtu.be/bbL1LxcZrhI
>>
>>741774153
"that do better for the world"
>>
>>741782629
Unfortunately for you there are no plans to put a Trump Tower in your community at this time
>>
>>741782918
>Unfortunately
Kek
>>
>>741777483
This is some pretty intense cringe.
>>
File: cast_blooddrive_slink.jpg (592KB, 1436x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cast_blooddrive_slink.jpg
592KB, 1436x1920px
Anime becomes real.
>>
>>741783355
Found the snowflake
>>
>>741783823
We could just dump Trump supporters on them. Then we could be done with Israel as well
>>
>>741783900
We could dump Bernie supporters on them and they would feel the bern >>741783900
>>
File: forthepeople.jpg (336KB, 715x953px) Image search: [Google]
forthepeople.jpg
336KB, 715x953px
>>741780997
WHAT DOES "YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FROM ATTACK" MEAN???
>>
File: trump strangelove.jpg (262KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
trump strangelove.jpg
262KB, 2048x1153px
>>741772902
Yaaaaa-hoooooo!
>>
>>741778062
>>741778062
no tiny pieces floating in space.
Massive dead zones for 1000's of years from Nuclear reactors that melt down.

3-4 years of famine from unfarmable lands.
South America is the New World Leader.
Gives drugs to wastelands, laughs.

The wealthy in New Zealand, who thought they were safe there to ride out WWIII, are killed by the Native population as they reclaim their land because the actual loss of wealth means they are worthless.
>>
File: 1488012757750.png (133KB, 390x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488012757750.png
133KB, 390x506px
>west keeps having problems with muslim terrorists, niggers and ISIS
>North Korea doesn't
???

Superior country confirmed.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.