[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

White privilege is not real.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 56

File: dont.jpg (62KB, 602x687px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dont.jpg
62KB, 602x687px
White privilege is not real.
>>
File: franku srs.png (87KB, 251x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
franku srs.png
87KB, 251x252px
>>741749176
Q: You see a white man, a black man, and a mexican in the same dress with the same haicut in front of your doorstep.
Who will you hire to clean your house?
>>
>>741749348
none of them, i dont hire dress wearing faggots
>>
File: Anna.png (151KB, 258x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anna.png
151KB, 258x337px
>>741749403
You've successfully avoided the question. Bravo!
>>
>>741749348
>Who will you hire
You mean *whom* will you hire.
Lrn2english fgt pls.
>>
>>741749433

None. I clean my own fucking house.
>>
>>741749348
Whoever cleans the best. But that answer won't satisfy you
>>
File: hashtag kek.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hashtag kek.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>741749457
>>741749525
Also successfully avoiding to answer the question.
>>
>>741749348
would any one not hire the Mexican? Although there is the obvious question of why there are 3 men crammed into a single dress.
>>
>>741749577

None. I dont own a house.
>>
>>741749567
Yes, it does.
>>
>>741749433
I was making a joke you autistic nigger
>>
File: 1478504114340.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478504114340.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>741749176
>>741749577
>>741749582
>>741749600
I guess /pol/ became so cancerous it couldn't keep contained.
>>
>>741749176

After spending a lot of time with lefties, I'm sick of hearing about white privelege.

Every privelege I have I've earned.

They also claim you shouldn't hate people for their race, gender, sexuality etc, then bang on about how all white cis hetero males are the devil.
>>
>>741749620
my mommy sais i'm a very special boy
>>
>>741749433
>>741749525

>not giving you the answer you want is avoiding the question
>>
File: 1284040514982.gif (416KB, 736x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1284040514982.gif
416KB, 736x736px
>>741749348

blackman

always wanted to have a house nigger.
>>
>>741749647

shut up u kindergender nigger faggot
>>
>>741749348
Why the fuck would I hire a man to clean my house instead of a woman? But the answer is mexican
>>
File: come on.png (635KB, 841x889px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
come on.png
635KB, 841x889px
>>741749676
A avoided answering the question though...
>>
>>741749676
Thats libtard logic for you.
>>
>>741749176
>Not all White people are privileged

NO White person in this world is privileged for being White.Not all or any for that matter.If some are privileged that's because of their wealth and position,as with other races.
>>
File: happy anna.gif (793KB, 245x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy anna.gif
793KB, 245x400px
>>741749685
>>741749725
i like your styles
>>
>>741749176
I'm white and as such have an obscenely unfair advantage in modern America. It is my duty to fight against it and try to pay back to underprivileged communities.
>>
>>741749733

He said none of them, thats an answer
>>
>>741749176
>White privilege is not real.

White privilege exists every time you get pulled over by a cop
>>
>>741749883
this has nothing to do with it.... are you saying even the black police officers discriminate against their own?
>>
File: come the fuck on.jpg (129KB, 750x1156px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
come the fuck on.jpg
129KB, 750x1156px
>>741749869
And he therefore avoided making a choice and possibly explaining his reasoning behind it.

Think of the trolley experiment: (a train car rolls down a hill, if you don't pull the lever 5 people die, if you do someone else dies.)
A lot of people getting in front of this problem try to avoid it by figuring out a way to stop the train car before killing anyone, trying to wiggle their way out of making a choice which defies the purpose of the experiment.
>>
>>741749348
All three, I have a large house to clean
>>
>>741749567
Well thats a pretty fucking stupid answer. Have you ever had a job in the real world? Did they say "all of you interviewees do this job for a couple months and we'll hire the best one and fire the rest of you"?

Employers have to guess. That decision is based on the employers feelings about who will do the best job, not on who actually does the best job. They get those feelings by reviewing all available information, including (but not limited to) the emotions they had during the interview.
>>
>>741749672
This.
>>
>>741749845
What if you are white and from the ghetto?
>>
File: 1496317493673.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496317493673.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>741750410
they "guess" based on the trackrecord and interview you dimwit.... is what he meant by "whoever cleans best"
>>
>>741750068

Wtf is the story behind this pic?
>>
>>741749348

Your question is stupid and assumes all that matters is the color of their skin. Quit being so goddam racist, you liberal shit.
>>
File: Eddie Murphie.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eddie Murphie.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>741750603
It's not that hard to enhance the original question:
What if they actually all had comparable resumes?
>>
File: The minion.jpg (32KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The minion.jpg
32KB, 300x450px
>>741750645
Fetish porn i guess, google "the minion".
>>
>>741749672
>bang on about how all white cis hetero males are the devil.
Its better than conservatives all always burning down black churches and committing hate crimes every day.

Or maybe those are both really stupid ideas. I'm on the left as are most people I know. Nobody says shit like you're saying, man. I never even heard "cis" before I saw it here. I had to look it up. Yes there are probably some crazy assholes going around saying white men are the devil, just like there are churchburning hatemongers. But mixing that up with half of the entire country is stupid, man.
>>
File: blob.jpg (125KB, 609x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blob.jpg
125KB, 609x650px
>>741750663
They all listed their complete genders and self perception of race in their resumes.
>>
>>741749348
How often does that actually happen in the real world?
>>
File: monitoring.jpg (137KB, 594x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monitoring.jpg
137KB, 594x396px
>>741750294
Then let's change the question for you mr. "i have a large house".
You have 3 of each in front of your doorstep, now chose again.
>>
>>741750410

No sir, have you ever had a job? you can actually ask a candidate to do the same things they'll do as part of the regular tasks of the job to test him.
>>
File: 4a2.png (63KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4a2.png
63KB, 500x373px
>>741750851
How often does the trolley experiment happen in the real world?
Probably never, but the theoretical assumption helps with exploring your own psyche.
>>
>>741750987
But not in this case where it is just retarded.
>>
>>741750684
then its entirely up to the employer.... it usually ends up being a competition on who actually feels passion for the work they will be doing

i know you want it to end up a race battle but that alone is not even a variable 90% of the time. The last 10% is consideration to the team/co-workers who already work in the company and how the new employee would fit in
>>
>>741749348
whoever does it for the least money. fuck paying white people wages.
>>
File: 1489961062268.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489961062268.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>741751040
Why though? I'm constructing a scenario in which everyone may explore how racist he is. If it makes you feel uncomfortable because you don't like your own answer it enables you to question your believes. If you end up concluding you were right all along that's ok with me aswell.
>>
>>741749348
Clean your own fucking house you millenial trash
>>
>>741749348
Mexican isn't a race. Alexis Bledel is Mexican, but looks 100% white. She speaks Spanish and lived a lot of her life in Mexico.

I am not hiring any men in dresses to clean. That's weird as fuck. Transgender bullshit is a fad.
>>
>>741750755

Sure pal.

One hate crime is always preferable to another.

Great logic.
>>
File: dont shoot xD.jpg (14KB, 298x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dont shoot xD.jpg
14KB, 298x312px
>>741751080
>i know you want it to end up a race battle but that alone is not even a variable 90% of the time.
Yes, you're right on both claims. Most people here won't even answer because that would just prove me right.
>>
>>741751278
Just pick your average mexican skin color and average build damnit - it can't be that hard.
>>
>>741750755
>My situation is different than yours so you're lying
Die
>>
>>741750755
I'm on the left and always support democrats during election season, there are little to no hate crimes in current time. Calling someone a nigger is an insult, not a clime.

We have an issue in this country with mass poverty, crime, single motherhood, absent father, low education and iq rates....let me give you a hint, it's not the Chinese or Mexicans. It's the negros.
>>
>>741751445
But there is no average. I visited Guadalajara with my girlfriend and everyone looked white.
>>
>>741750987

These kind of questions where you only have very limited options of "acceptable" anwsers are just a way to guide the conversation towards a point desired by the one who makes the question in order to say "ha i knew it".

Real life has more solutions and answers than just two
>>
>>741749348
The mexican, he probably has experience.

Weird that he's wearing a dress though, but I guess that's how it is these days.
>>
File: mexican-culture.jpg (43KB, 450x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mexican-culture.jpg
43KB, 450x403px
>>741751712
Google pictures -> mexican.
There you go.
>>
>>741751217

You are trying too hard, when 13% of the people commit 50% of the crimes you can be sure I wont hire a person from that ethnic group, call it racist but I say its common sense and I dont have to apologize or feel guilty about it.

Mexicans are cool, but he may get deported so its no the first choice.
>>
>>741751759
>These kind of questions where you only have very limited options of "acceptable" anwsers are just a way to guide the conversation towards a point desired by the one who makes the question in order to say "ha i knew it".
Nah i don't think so. I'm not actually interested in the answers, but the reasoning behind it. If the trolley experiment would be answered without explaining the reasoning it would be pointless. It's just a way to construct a situation which helps people put their feelings into words.
>Real life has more solutions and answers than just two
Yea, you're right, but i'm boiling it down to the core question i'm interested in to avoid having a conversation about something irrelevant.
>>
>>741751217
A scenario that has nothing to do with the image I posted that explains how racism is real.
>>
>>741751931

>current year
>using google

Try searching "white couple" or "european people art"
>>
>>741749348
I hire myself because im not a lazy faggot, plus im not playing into your white guilt race baiting. Kill yourself.
>>
File: JOP JOP JOP.gif (291KB, 350x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JOP JOP JOP.gif
291KB, 350x315px
>>741751976
Voila: White privilige. I'm not saying i wouldn't do the same, but i acknowledge that the general preference thowards white people exists.
>>
>>741752163
wat
please reformulate, me too stupid understanding you sayings
>>
>>741750410
I've worked in hotels where they actually hire more then they need and just pick the best workers and fire the rest
>>
>>741752302
Still doesn't prove all white people are privileged.
>>
>>741749176
Tried to explain that to women. The power differences between men and women is pretty much negligible, compared to the differences between a poor/average person and a rich person/aristocrat.
> do you really think a queen was more oppressed than a serve?
Yeah, it still exist, but maybe we should see to it, that people in general become more equal, instead of forcing perceived equality. When the reality is, a powerful person can still force men and women alike.
>>
File: pain.jpg (52KB, 604x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pain.jpg
52KB, 604x455px
>>741752223
>avoiding the question that hard and getting mad on the way
>white guilt race baiting
So your answer was "white" and you're not willing to admit it?
Why though? I won't judge you, i don't care at all. I just wanted to prove to you that you're supporting "white privilige" besides supporting notions that it doesn't exists.
>>
>>741752499
Jayden Smith vs You.

Who is more privileged?

Also can someone post this image on /po/ for me because I am banned for saying they are losers without jobs who play games like WOW all day yet say blacks don't contribute to society.
>>
So... If they are from the same social class, a white man and a black man will be treated the exact same on a place like 4chan for exemple? Of course not. It's the same in all kind of societies, there are allways people privileied compared to other because of their skin color, their religion, their gender etc, being white in a white society will make you generally privilegied compared to people with other skin colors.
>>
>>741752392
It doesn't, i'm sure some white people are off pretty shit and all, i'm just working with what i have.
>>
>>741752563
You aren't even being logical.
>>
>>741752596
Well yeah, it also works for blacks or whatever minority.
>>
>>741752302
how is that a white privilege? every other race get a preference not just whites then....
>>
>>741752302

Not a real proof, in that situation the white man gets a job and the dindu gets welfare from the taxes the white pays, also blacks and white are like brands of electronic products, you dont put your money on shady stuff, you look at the information available and make a choice based on that information, and if a product as bad reputation you dont buy it, its the same with blacks and whites.
>>
>>741752610
It depends.

Lower social class blacks have an advantage over lower social class whites because there are more programs to help their demographic.

Middle class is where blacks have a disadvantaged but a lot of the SJWs don't know how hard it is to be from a lower class family so they just go around thinking every white person has privilege comparable to there's.
>>
>>741751931
Mexican is a nationality, not a race retard.
>>
>>741752734
If white have a good reputation and black have a bad reputation, white will be privilegied then so the peivilege exist and it's normal.
>>
>>741752302
Because they have lower crime rates over blacks and higher iqs.
>>
>>741752822
Doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>741752644
Well if your preference states that you'd chose a white employee then you're supporting "white privilige". This isn't as terrible as lefties may try to make it sound. I do understand the fears of people that they're getting robbed or something, but the entire purpose was that i just proved that you take race as a primary indicator for behavior because you believe "they can't help it".
>>
File: pingu.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pingu.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>741752702
...but the white man got the job - didn't he?
>>
>>741752754
I see, i agree.
>>
>>741752822

>If a given product performs better and people know it thats privilege so you are racist if you dont pick a lower quality one.

No, people both individually and colectively are responsable for their actions and their consequences, reputation included.
>>
>>741752990
so did the asian and the mexican and the arab etc...
>>
File: yea nigga.jpg (70KB, 670x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yea nigga.jpg
70KB, 670x503px
>>741752798
the fuck do i care, next time i'll add a malaisian just for shits and giggles
>>
>>741753137
wat
>>
>>741752949
For exemple in my country people tend to give more money to the white homeless people and less money to the non white people because they have a bad reputation, there are a lot of commonly known rumors about certain kind homeless people, they also tend to give more money to female homeless people.
>>
File: uncomfortable.jpg (255KB, 1300x1734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uncomfortable.jpg
255KB, 1300x1734px
>>741752852
And that's ok with me. Just don't go telling me there's no "white privilege".
>>
>>741753079
You replied to the wrong person i think and yeah as i said it's a normal and deserved privilege.
>>
File: 1471616846852.png (931KB, 923x763px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471616846852.png
931KB, 923x763px
>>741752452
idk your pic is meant to be funny af. but i recognize this boobs but i forgot how the hentai is called. can you pls tell me the name anon?
>>
>>741753339
But it's true.

I grew up in a bad home in a bad neighbourhood with a poor family and most of the other kids weren't white.

Guess who got more help from the government to better their lives?

It wasn't me.
>>
>>741753377

Oh, I did, sorry.
>>
If there's white privilege, I must have missed the fucking memo.
>>
>>741753525
I fucking wish I had white privilege.
>>
>>741753464
I can of course only speak from my perspective, and maybe you're not just making this up, but it sounds unlikely to say the least.
>>
In your 3 men in dresses question, what "class" of people are you talking about? Poor/lower? Middle/upper class? It's not about their skin color, it's about where they were raised. A white kid that grew up low class in the city it's just as shitty as his black and Mexican neighbors. It has nothing to do with skin. It's attitude and MONEY.
>>
File: penis removal.jpg (712KB, 3464x2309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
penis removal.jpg
712KB, 3464x2309px
>>741753622
They'll clean in your house so i'd say lower middle class. All three of them.
>>
>>741749403
kekd out loud
>>
>>741753609
Not making it up.
>>
>>741752953
Except it is not a primary indicator. You may have somewhat proved that when race is the sole available indicator, then white will be privileged, but that doesn't prove shit in a real environment. In fact, every one answered you that, when they have other indicators (which is literally always the case), then they won't choose based on race.

Also you have to be more precise when talking about white privilege. I seem to imply that, when a race is preferred over the others for something of its benefit, then it's privilege. Even if the preference is legit. Is it privilege for a genius scientist to be easily accepted in high paying research positions?
>>
>>741749348
All three, I have a large house to clean

>>741750895
One of each, white a black, and a Mexican
>>
>>741749176

I love how every time someone tries to have a serious discussion about this, it devolves into a bunch of emotional hypothetical circle jerking to prove you're racist so they can write off your opinion, instead of, you know, actually accepting that they're just as racist against whites.
>>
>>741749348
mexicans steal and asians are too blind. Obvs the white
>>
>>741753622
>A white kid that grew up low class in the city it's just as shitty as his black and Mexican neighbors

Fuck you that describes me, and I actually do constructive things with my life and try help the under privileged.
>>
>>741753753

Yes.

It's called cognitive privilege.

No shit.
>>
>>741751192
and that's why you're on 4chan with nobody replying to you.
You were picked on a lot as a kid huh boy
>>
>>741753753
*you seem to
>>
>>741752174
ugh, yes so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't use google anymore because of their propaganda

I use yahoo now, bing's pretty rough
>>
>>741749348
All three, I have a large house to clean

>>741750895
One of each, white a black, and a Mexican

>>741752302
Why pick based on race? If you really considered yourself someone who cared about the subject, you should read the question as "there are three people to choose from, which do you choose? The one on the left, the one on the right, or the one in the middle.
>>
>>741753812
Racist.
>>
>>741753753
>You may have somewhat proved that when race is the sole available indicator, then white will be privileged, but that doesn't prove shit in a real environment.
Under the assumption that humans develop somewhat similarly we'll end up with a similar span of "types of people" per possible employee.
That doesn't take into account the glorification of crime in black culture resulting in higher chances of hood rat behavior which i excluded on purpose from the discussion. (This can be easily seen from clothing and so on which is why a discussion about it is rather pointless.)
>Also you have to be more precise when talking about white privilege.
Oh i don't know about the official tumblr/feminist definition (TM), i just assumed it means "privilege which is given out due to being white".
>You seem to imply that, when a race is preferred over the others for something of its benefit, then it's privilege.
Yes, i think so.
>Is it privilege for a genius scientist to be easily accepted in high paying research positions?
Not good analogy since we KNOW a genious scientist is well suited for the position. Let's say we have a family of two genious scientist parents, should we give the son the position? Sure there's an indicator pointing thowards the son being gifted with science aswell, but that doesn't fully answer the question.
>>
>>741753812
This is true.
>>
>>741754157
>Why pick based on race?
Because i wanted to prove that people find white people to be more trustworthy thus enforcing a "white privilege" of trust.
>>
File: not asking for it.jpg (207KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not asking for it.jpg
207KB, 1846x1212px
>>741753812
OP here, let's hear it.
Who would you hire then?
>>
>>741749176
You're probably just baiting, but the idea is that even that homeless person has white privilege, not in that they have no problems but compared to someone similar, say a black homeless man, the white guy is given the benefit of a doubt and profiled much less.
They still get all sorts of shit from society and people for being homeless, but they're not also getting shit for being black or whatever.

I always find it so silly when places like /pol/ insist there's no real racism anymore except "reverse racism" against white people, at the same time as as they're cheering on racism and calling for people to be hugely discriminated against or exterminated based on race.
>>
>>741749348
The white guy you dickhole, the mexican will steal my shit and the nigger will probably kill me - then steal my shit.
>>
>>741754365
>the idea is that even that homeless person has white privilege

Do you understand how stupid the idea of white homeless privilege actually sounds?
>>
>>741754293
>Because i wanted to prove that people find white people to be more trustworthy thus enforcing a "white privilege" of trust.

nah I just hate niggers
>>
>>741754365
>I always find it so silly when places like /pol/ insist there's no real racism anymore except "reverse racism" against white people, at the same time as as they're cheering on racism and calling for people to be hugely discriminated against or exterminated based on race.

I actually agree with this.

I am this guy btw.
>>741754492
>>
>>741749176
White privilege is real and should be.
>>
>>741754336

I'd need to meet them first, because their skin color is only one part of how all humans stereotype each other in our day to day interactions. I'd hire whichever one annoyed me the least.
>>
>>741754492
So you're just rejecting it outright from incredulity rather actually addressing the point?
That's definitely a point in the "just baiting" column.

Do you understand how stupid you sound for not being able to understand that people can be affected by multiple social factors both good and bad?
>>
>>741754492
>>741754831
To elaborate, new factors don't wipe away previous ones, they just overlap. You don't stop being black or gay or muslim or whatever just because you're homeless.
>>
>>741749348
Why do you assume I could afford anyone cleaning my house for me?
Lemme guess, all white people are privileged and rich enough to afford house staff in your mind.
Which tells us more about how you grew up as opposed to most other white people.
>>
>>741753339
> Just don't go telling me there's no "white privilege".

There isn't, though. This entire thread is based on the loaded premise of distilling the complex socioeconomic differences inherent to specific ethnic groups down to a simple a-to-b metric, where lacking context no answer can be 'right' and are thus evading the question and 'wrong' answers by default prove said 'privilege'.

It's circular logic at best and a lazy kafka trap at worst. Context matters. This is some thirsty fucking faggotry.
>>
>>741755038
If you're homeless and male, there is really no sense in making distinctions between race, sexuality or religion.
You're basically fucked and people blame you for your own misfortune when you're male and homeless.
Just look at the funding made to benefit homeless women as opposed to homeless men.
>>
Whites are the most fragile of all races. All you have to do is pit them against each other by saying something political. They'll tear each other apart.
>>
Like I wouldn't generally say a white homeless person is outright more privileged than a black person who isn't homeless, but the white guy still has white privilege. Privilege is not exactly the sort of thing you can put an easy comparative number on, though maybe someday computers will manage, and the actual effects can vary by situation and person because it's all about social interactions.
>>
>>741754492
#homelesswhiteprivelage

Now trending
>>
>>741754216
>Under the assumption that humans develop somewhat similarly we'll end up with a similar span of "types of people" per possible employee.
You mean stereotypes? Then I'll agree but I don't see how well it relates with races and privilege.
>>Is it privilege for a genius scientist to be easily accepted in high paying research positions?
>Not good analogy since we KNOW a genious scientist is well suited for the position
Well of course the analogy is a bit extreme, but the point is that the only difference between that and the cleaner example is a probability. With the cleaner's race, the probability for the white one to be better is higher, but not significantly (which is the reason why I'm saying it's not a primary indicator). For the genius scientist, the probability for him to be better than the others at the research job is very high. The issue here is that if you say that one is privileged and the other is not, then it the same as saying that there is a certain level of probability that divides all the people whith privilege (if probability of doing better is under the bar) and all the people that are just good at what they're doing (probability of doing better is over the bar).

You may say that race and being a genius are different things, but I'd argue that the same reasonning holds whatever does the privilege designate.
>>
>>741755247
I'm really excited for this new computer. The Lipschitz 9000 is the LITERALLY the most accurate computer on earth. Facts. This is not up for debate.
>>
>>741755247
>I can't actually prove white privilege, but I've been told by people it is a thing.
>Until we have actual proof, you're just gonna have to take me on my word and feel bad about something you had no choice in being.
>>
>>741754831
Big words don't make you more intelligent.
>Do you understand how stupid you sound for not being able to understand that people can be affected by multiple social factors both good and bad?

That sounds like more or an argument against white privilege.
>>
>>741749883
Oh god will you people die off already. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>741753339
There's no white privelage.
>>
>>741755116
Saying big words doesn't make what you are saying more logical.
>>
>>741749883
Nope because I smoke weed. Coo treats me the same as any black man the minute he looks up my record. There's no white privilege. This just happens to be a predominately white country. Of course the white people are doing well in a white country. Do you go to china and shout chink privilege in the streets? No, you get fucking shot for it. Your welcome, minority populations, we aren't shooting you in the streets like you would us.
>>
>>741750410
It's based off qualifications not outfit you jackass, I.e. Who has cleaned the most houses. Not much to do with race there go fuck yourself.
>>
>>741751273
>millennial trash
implying rich people didn't have slaves or servants clean their homes for thousands of years.
>>
>>741755190
Nah man, homeless white men are privileged.

I learned it in my social science degree so that's a fact.
>>
>>741749403
Kek
>>
>>741755595
Facts are usually founded in citations, do you have any?
>>
>>741755285
Also, I forgot to mention
>The issue here is that if you say that one is privileged and the other is not, then it the same as saying that there is a certain level of probability that divides all the people whith privilege (if probability of doing better is under the bar) and all the people that are just good at what they're doing (probability of doing better is over the bar).
This is an issue because it means there is an arbitrary limit to put somewhere, which would mean that the definition of privilege is intrinsicly different for each person.
>>
>>741755403
This is what landwhales with "anxiety and depression" actually believe.
>>
>>741749176
White privilege is just a higher average IQ. Asians and Jews are for more privileged in every measurable way than whites on average. People just won't accept the reality of evolution.
>>
>>741755190
You may not want to make distinctions but others will and that has a real world effect that can't be ignored.
I don't disagree at all with how horribly homeless people are treated and how people justify it with a just world fallacy, but some people are also still racist and that does have an effect.
The cop that decides to give the black homeless man a rougher time while dispersing squatters, the skinhead who goes for the black homeless person to burn, the people who might give money or help like a job who reason that the blacks are less trustworthy and more likely to spend money on drugs even beyond those stereotypes for homeless, that's all privilege and it all adds up.

You don't stop being black when you become homeless, racists will still fuck with you for being black and if anything they'll feel more emboldened because of the vulnerability of homeless people so it could have a magnifying effect in some cases.
I don't think being black is really "worse" than being homeless or anything but my whole point is that it all has an effect, these social influences don't overwrite, they just add up.
>>
>>741755247
This the bullshit logic these people use.

>That guy is privileged because he is white
>Dude he is a homeless and had a rough upbringing.

>That's having a house privilege
>I am talking about white privililege

>He is still privileged for being white just being a homeless person with a rough upbringing isn't one of his privileges.
>>
>>741749348
Whoever cleans the best with the cheapest rates. I think everyone would do that.
>>
>>741755677
Google white privilege and you will see heaps of academics with social science degrees saying it's a thing.
>>
>>741753433
Nope.
>>
>>741749674
Oh god that filename got me triggerd
>>
>>741755768
Can't you just call that racism though instead of calling literal homeless people privileged?
>>
>>741749348
The question in and of itself is dumb. At the end of the day your gets clean by someone, thats what the goal is. But thats not what your asking, you just wanna proove something about race and white privilege. At the end of the day, some people just have shit and the others have gold. Trying to figure out why is work for liberals who need everything to be perfect. Who the fuck cares so much?
>>
>>741749433
I have a feeling shit is going to get really Jewish really quick.
>>
>>741749577
>filename
>>
Calling homeless people privileged is just fucked up.

Come on you can't seriously believe that white homeless people are privileged fortunate beings?
>>
>>741750068
But thats a totally diffeent principle. That's individuaps trying to save as many people as possible. Humans approach questions through a multitude off diffrent ways. Nothing in life is a straight closed question. They are not avoiding the issue, they are trying to get the outcome they deem the best.
>>
>>741755719
Buying into an ideology that tells you being a victim is empowering would make anyone anxious and depressed.
>>741755768
You're making the assumption that fucked up people have the support of the populace because of their skin color though.
There are actually some studies done within police forces in the US that shows that cops hesitate for longer before shooting a black person than when the perp is white.
They're afraid of being labeled racists for doing their jobs. Not to mention all of the affirmative action opportunities poor white people don't have because they are assumed to have a leg up by existing.
>>741755826
I've read a bunch of those studies, looked into their citations, which led back to further privilege studies that cited other older privilege studies.
Now if you go back far enough, you'll find the assertion that white privilege is a thing because they say so, without any actual science put into proving anything.
>>
>>741752302
A preference for your own race exists. Not a preference for white people. Which is a massive distinction. It's not racist, it's basic evolutionary common sense: trust the in group not the out group. It's a whole country of white people. If you ask the white person they probably favor another white person. Run the same experiment in any country with a different majority race an BAM negro superiority. understand a topic before trying to relate it to others please.
>>
My priveleged upbringing was a direct result of racist hiring practiced that excluded non whites. Dad got a cush job at the factory and readily got a home loan in a neighborhood that was not redlined by HUD as black. I grew up in a comfortable city with lots of industry that historically was funded by slavery, textiles, cotton. I.was able to enroll into a nice unibersoty in spite of shit grades while my black colleagues with better grades were denied because of finances. No loans because the factory didnt hire blacks in the 1960's. I grafuate with a shit GPA and still land a nice job as an IT consultant for Asencion because my dad hooked me up
Yeah, Jim Crow was not that long ago and i am still reaping the rewards.
>>
>>741756073
Social science is a real science.
>>
>>741755380
>>741755403
>>741755452
>le wacky shitposting XD
Nice argument.
I'm not even really talking about white privilege but the idea in general.
Forget about race and let's just focus on the homeless topic, plenty itt seem to agree that homeless people have negative privilege thus all the shitposting about "suuuure le homeless dudes are so privileged."
Being homeless has an impact on how society treats you, that's priveldge or lack thereof but it's not just about being homeless, everything is a factor and my whole point is that factors don't overwrite, they add up.
>>
>>741756139
It sure is, when it follows the rules.
I'm not a proponent of the social science=scam meme.
What I am saying is that making a citation chain that functions on circular logic without proving their assertions, does not science make.
>>
>>741756073
White poeple crying "Im a victim!" while complaining minorities feel entitled. What makes you so fucking entitled?
>>
>>741756160
>Homeless white and privileged.
>>
>>741755773
It seems like you're just completely ignoring what I'm saying.
There are different types of privilege and they all add up.
I'm even fucking saying that a black guy is generally more privileged than a homeless person.

Like you're just shitposting responding to a strawman instead of my argument, what to "win" some internet debate? Sad.
>>
Come on are we really discussing if homeless people are privileged or not?

What has the world came to.
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (33KB, 400x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
33KB, 400x366px
>>741756292
>>
>>741755907
Well it's because of racism, but not all privilege is.
I wouldn't personally say "homeless people are privileged" with no explanation because it's a bit insensitive and likely to be misinterpreted and cause confusion like right now but it's pure emotion denial to ignore that EVERYONE is affected by multiple social biases.
>>
File: IMG_0927.png (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0927.png
196KB, 500x500px
>>741756468
>>
>>741756327
>There are different types of privilege and they all add up

>This is the logic people use to call the homeless privileged
>>
>>741756290
I'm not entitled for anything, neither are anyone else, that is the point I'm trying to make.
I'm just against the notion of giving a certain group special privileges because some other group contains rich people.
Race is used to obfuscate the fact that rich people are shitting on the rest of us.
It's basically the "Oh your indentured servitude isn't slavery, we have laws that forces us to give you land once your debt is payed, that makes your situation better than the one of black slaves" all over again. Followed up with the master then working their indentured servants to death to avoid giving them land and some start up funds.
>>
>>741750712
My girl Kacey apparently had no standards. Sad.
>>
>>741756463
kill yourself
>>
>>741749176

thats a great point OP. You can look around at the homeless population and the VAST majority of it is white men, veterans.

Why? Because all the government assistance goes to the black people who just want to live in section 8 housing downtown and not have a job. The white guys dont actually get government support so end up living on the streets
>>
>>741756292
>le ebin shitposting XD
>>
>>741756498
>I have no argument but am upset so I'll just start posting le wacky meme images that imply they're part of the big bad boogyman of everything that triggers me
>>
>>741756599
Those homeless white guys are privileged.

Did they come from the ghetto?

If yes, white people from the ghetto are still privileged.
>>
>>741756499
>le genius strawman XD
>>
File: below_minimum_wage.jpg (367KB, 849x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
below_minimum_wage.jpg
367KB, 849x565px
>>741749348
The Mexican of course, what kind of question is that?
>>
>>741756678
>>741756773
>>>/tumblr/
its time to go back
>>
>>741756678
Such a privilege in life to be white and homeless.

What did they do in life to have such great privilege placed upon them?

As a black guy from Beverley Hills I sure do envy the white homeless for having all that white privilege.
>>
>>741756765
>If a white guy comes from poverty, he's privileged.
>If a black guy comes from poverty, he's not privileged.
So growing up dirt poor is only bad if you're any skin color but white?
>>
>>741756773
How is it in anyway a strawman?

I have to misrepresent what you say for it to be a strawman.
>>
>>741756882
Nice watch Tre.
>>
>>741756765
White people from the ghetto are certainly less privileged, they lack the privilege of a better upbringing in a better environment. But they don't turn black for living around them, they're still white and people will treat them as a white person which in some cases will be better or worse than if they weren't white.
>>
>>741756842
>le tumblr reddit sjw! d-did I say enough buzzwords? do I win and fit in now?
>>
>>741756923
White poor people have better opportunities in life and rich relatives that help them out.

This is just a fact of life.
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>shitty white males denying racist systems they put in place

lmao pitiful attempt

white males are always lying snakes
>>
File: whiteracism.jpg (30KB, 703x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whiteracism.jpg
30KB, 703x695px
>white males when they say they also experience racism
>>
File: 1460923217756.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460923217756.png
29KB, 480x480px
>>741756882
I've outright said a homeless person is not generally more privileged than a black guy who isn't homeless.

You attacking a strawman. Does that make you feel smart? Like a winner?
Congrats, here's your gold star!
>>
>>741757037
Prove it.
I'm from a poor background and I'm white, I sure as hell don't have any rich relatives helping me out.
Sure this is anecdotal evidence, but your proof is about as sound. You're just asserting your bias and calling it fact.
>>
>>741756976
So you know what it's like to grow up white in the ghetto then?

#ghettoroughbringingdomesticabusegrowingupwhiteprivilege
>>
File: 1502428637065.gif (209KB, 268x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502428637065.gif
209KB, 268x268px
>>741757026
No really stop the shitty ironic green text and leave
>>
>>741749176
White Genocide by Jews is real however
>>
>>741756933
Where did I call homeless people privileged?
Where did I even imply that a homeless person is more privileged than someone who isn't homeless?
>>
>>741749348
the mexican, i assume they are the only one that know what they are doing.

you could say i am ANTI black and white
>>
>>741749176
im white. i have a degree from uga and i live in my car.
>>
>>741757141
It isn't reverse in any way, racism wasn't invented by white people, it was invented by tribal people of all colors.
Every race and creed out there has racists within their ranks, making racism out to be a white thing showcases your own racism.
>>
>>741749176
I'm white and privileged as fuck. I don't even pretend I could have had the same opportunities in life if I'd been black.
>>
>>741749348
the nigger

so theres is nigger privilege right..?
>>
>>741757141
https://youtu.be/XZUoCpx8jag
>>
>>741757103
>le super stealthy false flag, aren't those dummy sjws just like that? lol
>>
>>741749176
of course its not, it just an excuse minorities use to get special treatment. the real inequality in america is a money. doesnt matter if your white, nigger, brown, or yellow if you are born into welth you will have an advantage in life. a poor white is as fucked in life as a poor nigger
>>
>>741757141
Nobody is even saying this.


Reverse racism isn't a thing btw.
Racism is racism.

Also whites get discriminated against by blacks in south africa.

I know white south africans that have said they got treated racist by blacks there.
>>
>>741757279
Didn't the bitter aftertaste of the koolaid tip you off after your first sip?
I'm not saying you're not privileged in some ways, everyone is, but letting people convince you that you're a horrible person for being born a certain way is just fucked.
>>
>>741757165
What are you even fucking saying?
My point was someone who grows up in a ghetto or poor area, in general, will generally be less privileged than someone who didn't because they had a less privileged upbringing.
>>
>>741757265
Privilege doesn't mean shit is just miraculously handed to you.
>>
>>741757160
I've outright said a homeless person is not generally more privileged than a black guy who isn't homeless.

Then don't try and claim all white people are privileged.

It contradicts what you just said.
>>
>>741757196
Nah I'll stay, but feel free to stay mad and absent an actual argument as well ;^)
>>
>>741757356

i am a white south african. my parents moved here before I was born so I was born here (johannesburg)

its as bad as everyone says
>>
File: Pika Pika.png (10KB, 237x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pika Pika.png
10KB, 237x268px
>>741757247
The truth is i don't care about your answer but about your reasoning. Many people in this thread presented a lot of good options, you for instance pointed to your stereotype of mexicans being good cleaners which is a valid approach.
You didn't come to the conclusion "becaus niggers be violent and whites be da devil" or some shit, you're forced to do a judgement call at this point, and yes, if i was willing to take it further (which i am not) i could interpret this as anti-black and anti-white behavior.
>>
>>741757367
I'm not horrible. I'm so fucking happy I'm white. I've got a great job working for white bosses who rarely hire blacks for executive positions. I've got a great family and live in a nice, quiet neighborhood and my neighbors don't bother me.

Fuck, I'm so glad I'm white.
>>
>>741757141
I mean white people do experience racism.
You're probably just shitposting/falseflagging anyway though.
/pol/ types love to fall for their own bait.
>>
>>741749883
Last time I was pulled over I had to give all my paper work over while they ran it while the other cop was sitting there staring at me and accusing me of being a junkie because my eyes were "fucked up" I was sitting there looking foreword into the sun so my pupils were small. I was coming home from work and all this was because I had a bulb out in one of the like 4 brakelights I have on my truck, how would this have gone differently if I were black, oh and no bullshit about getting taken out of the truck and beaten because that doesent really happen
>>
>>741757386
But if they are white then they have privilege...

Kinda causing contradictions for yourself and your claim that white privilege is real.
>>
>>741757282
>yea sure, a man referencing black men as niggers will have a black house keeper
>>
>>741757526
Oh and I've had my driver's license for 20 years and I regularly drive 15-20 over the speed limit. I've been pulled over once and got a warning. White privilege is fucking awesome.
>>
>>741757480
Nah you have privilege because you are white.

Everybody knows whites are privilege.
>>
>>741757141
>is white
>has been nice to black people my entire life
>has also been fucked with by black people my entire life

When you're white and nice black people fuck with you because they think it's funny. You wouldn't understand because you don't have to go through it, so you don't really have the right to argue against it.
>>
File: 54234.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54234.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
>>741757452
>whats an actual argument for why the sky is purple and doesn't rain chicken
because you touch yourself at night anon
You want an actual argument for why white people aren't just privileged? Because its fucking retarded. It doesn't matter what skin tone you have in 90% of life and the 10% that matters persay doesn't even fucking matter because only brainlets and children like you actually care. Their now get >>>/out/faggot
>inb4 more retarded ironic greentext so he can proclaim himself the winner because he knows he doesn't have any actual ground to stand on
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
>>
>>741757526
That isn't about you being white though mate, it's about you coming from money.
My parents were making just enough for us not to go homeless for years during my childhood, I'm now a poor adult white male who has actually had a short stint of homelessness.
I'm not being offered ceo jobs because of my skin color.
>>
>"privilege" doesn't exist because discrimination doesn't exist
>white people are the most persecuted and discriminated against in the name of affirmative action
Pick one.
>>
>>741756110
>It's not racist, it's basic evolutionary common sense.
>implying evolutionary biology cannot produce racist behaviors
It might have made sense in the jungle, but just as we abolished shitting on the ground and procrastinating via rape this might be something we could try to overcome.
>favoring of own race instead of generally white people
That's actually an interesting objection, i gotta find a way to prove or disprove this.
>>
>>741757037
>works at a gas station
>does all the work there while black employees do literally nothing but talk with their friends and give them free shit
>black manager promotes black employees
>white guy that does everything still in entry level position

you sure about that white privilege?
>>
File: sweat.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweat.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>741755946
>Who the fuck cares so much?
I just enjoy arguing.
>>
>>741757747
Privilege does exist, it just isn't about race, but wealth.
Assuming that white people have wealth because they are white is discrimination though. Based on race baiting set up to divide and conquer people.
>>
>>741757745
But you have a better chance of turning it around than a black guy in your same position.
>>
File: MEOW.jpg (56KB, 576x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MEOW.jpg
56KB, 576x418px
>>741755820
I'll interpret this as "i don't care" in which case you've successfully proven me wrong. Thank god the rest of the thread didn't.
>>
>>741757702
Oh yeah racism and discrimination just aren't a factor right?

Except for white people, this thread has tons of posts talking about how white people are really the ones discriminated against and who receive racism.

fuckin LOL
>>
>>741757745
My parents had domestic fights where the police would come to the house regularly.

I got treated badly by the police when they came to the house because in their mind
white trash parent = white trash kid = scum
>>
>>741757888
This.

The best part is that they did this kind of shit in germany before the nazis took over.

So, what are we gonna get? Black nazis? Should be a short war once they remember that they all hate each other more than they hate white people.
>>
>>741749403
Top kek
>>
>>741757888
You are smart.
>>
>>741749348
who ever is the most efficient you racist scumfuck.
>>
>>741749176
Goddamn. This thread is nothing but bitter white failures who still have shitty lives despite having a leg up because of their skin color.

Simply being white doesn't make good shit happen to you, it just makes it more likely to happen. But you've been smacked with the reality that just because privilege exists, the more powerful force in the world is that for most people, life sucks.
>>
>>741757946
It goes both ways ya dingus. They really do, but because of people like you its becoming an actual problem because again people like you are like >XD LMAO le straw man le fake argument le ironic shitposting cause lmao dood white people are the devil xD
you're retarded like the rest of the normans
>>
>>741757913
Yeah, you assume that.
Because since I'm white, I'm bound to have rich relatives helping me out or some shit like that.
I don't and I'm not going to let you discredit my personal work in turning my life around, just because I happen to be lighter skinned.
You're basically telling me that I can have no merits that I earned through my own work because of my skin color, which is pretty racist of you.
>>
>>741757913
Why? do you know there are a lot of aids programs out there for black people? you get on welfare easier, you get housing easier, you get scholarships easier, all for being black. A white homeless person is fucked unless they have some good friends or family. A homeless black person just simply isn't trying.
>>
>>741757946
Nobody has said that you retard.

Also reverse racism ins't a term... The term for reverse racism is just racism.
>>
>>741757946
>fuckin LOL

that attitude is why people elected trump.
>>
File: 1490848291210.jpg (48KB, 729x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490848291210.jpg
48KB, 729x640px
>>741749348
None.
I'm not hiring any man wearing a dress to come in and clean my house, especially if there are two other suspicious guys next to him wearing the same dress
>>
>>741758087
Nothing to do with rich relatives or whatever shit you're going on about. You're white so you're more likely to get the shitty job doing shitty work and then you'll be more likely to get the promotion to a slightly less shitty job and so on until you're in a decent place. Privilege isn't about stuff magically falling into place.
>>
It's rich privilege, the skin colour doesn't matter.
>>
>>741758095
That's not true. Not in the US, at least. Maybe in some shit hole country. Race isn't a factor in government benefits in any US state and I'm sure that's the same in Europe.
>>
>>741755285
Sorry it took so long to reply:
>>Under the assumption that humans develop somewhat similarly we'll end up with a similar span of "types of people" per possible employee.
>You mean stereotypes?
Nope, more like the span of a good worker, a medicore worker and a bad worker.
>The issue here is that if you say that one is privileged and the other is not, then it the same as saying that there is a certain level of probability that divides all the people whith privilege
Well there's two things you've mixed together:
- The skill you're born with / earned through experience
- The properties others think you have because of your skin color.
Technically both grant a privilege over people, but arguing about the first one is just straight out retarded.
>>
File: 079Slowpoke.png (113KB, 431x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
079Slowpoke.png
113KB, 431x431px
>>741758194
>>741758194
The first response is literally that same lame joke
>>
>>741758270
Bullshit. Rich blacks get pulled over by police all the time, they catch hell for moving into white neighborhoods. You're full of shit. That being said, a rich black guy definitely has an easier path than a poor black guy.
>>
White privilege is real. Whatever situation a white person is in if they were a POC it would be harder.

It doesn't mean all white people have amazing lives it just means they have that one huge advantage.

> Had Aces
> Lost
> OMFG ACES SUXX
>>
>>741757964
Then you should be agreeing with me that your privilege isn't about being white, but about earning it.
>>741758197
You're still making assertions based on my race, without backing it up with proof.
People of any race get what they work for and the ones who resent being put into a victim role by others tend to do better.
Instead of going "Society sucks, give me stuff" they go "Society sucks, I'm gonna scrape out any benefit I possibly can out of it".
>>
>>741758055
I had no leg up in life.

I was raised by white trash in a government owned house.

When I was 12 my dad got arrested for setting my mums car on fire.

When I was 13 my mum left her dildos and sex toys laying around the house in front of my 9 year old sister.

The house was always full of cockroaches.

We had to steal mums money from her purse to eat.

When I was 14 child services officers took me away.

Now I have to put up with being told how privileged I am because people assume I am based on skin color.

Saying white people are privileged actually does damage to the black community as well as the white lower class.
>>
File: 514.php.jpg (34KB, 600x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
514.php.jpg
34KB, 600x441px
>>
>>741752302
So decisions based off of previous experiences or statistics are automatically favoritism? There isn't general preference for white people dumb fuck, look at how many government programs there are trying to protect white people.
>>
>>741758055
>it just makes it more likely to happen


No.

Being a pleasant person that doesn't run around going "AY YO WADDDA! NIGGA U FINA GETCHO ASS TODA STO AN GET ME SUM NEWPOTES AIGHT?" is what makes nice things more likely to happen to you.

Being able to hold a job for more than a month without calling in sick every other day or just simply not showing up for your shifts makes nice things more likely to happen.

Saving your money instead of wasting it all on swishers, newports, scratchoffs, doritos, and meth, makes nice things more likely to happen.

Black people just can't get it through their fucking heads that people hate them for a reason other than their skin color.
>>
File: wolobambo.jpg (20KB, 318x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wolobambo.jpg
20KB, 318x307px
>>741758033
You've got it all wrong though.
I was proving that people tend to trust white people more than other races which worked in like 2/3 of all cases.
>>
>>741758175
Liberals complaining about white privilege and stupid shit is part of the reason people got so triggered that they voted for trump.
>>
>>741757888
It's about many things. Wealth is the biggest factor I'll agree but race, sex, age, health, religion, even still ancestry in some cases and all sorts of things have social effects on how someone is perceived and treated. And those interactions can vary from place to place because they're social and therefore affected by the local culture. Some of those people accept more easily than others. But it all feeds into wealth which is a monster with an endless hunger.
>>
>>741758270
This.
>>
>>741749176

I'm not white and I agree
>>
>>741758371
Another claim that white homeless people are privileged.

This is so retarded.
>>
Yea, being white doesn't automatically make you so privileged and educated, its just the color of your skin, its like, if your 3DS is white and your friend's 3DS is black, it doesn't mean your's will run faster, his probably will because it's black
>>
>>741758410
>So decisions based off of previous experiences or statistics are automatically favoritism?
Technically yes, that black or mexican might just be really nice people, but you don't give them a chance. Note how others said stuff like "whoever is most efficient" or "whoever is the cheapest", you could also say something like "whoever appears to be most trustworthy". Anything like that.
>look at how many government programs there are trying to protect white people
Uhh no, i'm not even american.
>>
>>741749176
I see where you're going with this, and there is a point in there, but there's a distinction to be made.

We still have the privilege, whether we've capitalized on it or not. Like, my life is pretty fucking poor and empty, compared to my neighbors who all went to universities and own businesses and live what appears to be the actual privileged life.

But technically, I too could have pursued those things. I didn't because I didn't do very well in school and the amount of debt on such a gamble scared the shit out of me. But, technically I could have, I just either always fucked it up or didn't have the risk-taking drive to capitalize on it.

Now I live next to an Indian Reservation. About 1 in 100 of those guys has the opportunity I carelessly wasted.

Persnonally I think the approach of dealing with privilege is what's fucked up. Instead of trying to make everyones lives as good as those with the best, our stupid spiteful ape comes out and we decide to smash the ones with the best so everyone's the same. Humans are mostly stupid apes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ&list=WL&index=50
>>
>>741758424
>Being a pleasant person that doesn't run around going "AY YO WADDDA! NIGGA U FINA GETCHO ASS TODA STO AN GET ME SUM NEWPOTES AIGHT?" is what makes nice things more


The thing is that when you grow up lower class you often think it's normal and not looked down upon to talk like that.
>>
>>741758533
Race, sex, age, health and religion are used as playing chips to divert people from the notion that wealthy people are the true "Born with privilege" people.
The notion that white=rich means that people with the same shitty situation, gets treated differently from each other.
Which puts these poor demographics up against each other, instead of them realizing that they are trying to survive the same shitty situation.
>>
>>741758271

>Race is why our lives suck and everyone hates us
>oh but it's not a factor in the benefits we receive.

It's like you've never heard of things like black scholarships or affirmative action (which still happens btw)

As far as state benefits go, you're fucking lying to yourself if you don't think it's easier for black people to get them.
>>
>>741758622
As compared to homeless people of color?

Yes.

Compared to non homeless people?

Who asked that question and why does it matter?
>>
>>741758710
true, and you can't just copy paste privilege on everyone without context, there are people who think a homeless white man will have more privileged than them even if they live in a house, get food whatever
>>
>>741758371
>it's your fault your were born this way
>feel more ashamed
funny, that's what they said about faggots how about instead of worrying about whether every person alive has an even playing field in every concievable way we just let people live their lives and let it sort itself out, or continue being retarded and bring in a hyper sensitive PC dark ages
>>
>>741758724
lmao, you're actually right dude
>>
>>741758710
>We still have the privilege, whether we've capitalized on it or not. Like, my life is pretty fucking poor and empty, compared to my neighbors who all went to universities and own businesses and live what appears to be the actual privileged life.

how do you know I had the same opportunities as you?
>>
File: 1497429539127.png (263KB, 500x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497429539127.png
263KB, 500x454px
>>741758055
>having shitty lives
>having a leg up
Tell me, how are these compatible in your mind? Do you think that whites aren't born in poverty, lose jobs and cant find jobs, live in slums, go hungry, get ruined by massive debt, get mugged, stabbed, murdered and raped. Money determines privileged you retard, why don't you go yell about the large corporations who outsource to India and China, destroying jobs and infrastructure for EVERYONE here. You don't even realize how racist you are just because there are others touting the same antiwhite crap. Rather similar to the racist South not to long ago.
>>
>>741758724
And then you become an adult and are exposed to the culture of the rest of the country and grow up and realize how to interact with people in a way that's productive.


I mean I totally understand the whole concept of poor trashy people thinking that acting trashy is normal, but there are plenty of people that grow out of that phase in their life. Black people don't because they have this conflated sense of it being part of their cultural identity, as though being black and acting like a fucking hood rat are one in the same.
>>
>>741758779
I'm white and had to be on medicaid and welfare briefly. I applied for and was approved for both without ever disclosing my race. It wasn't asked and I didn't have to see anyone in person until after approval.

Also, welfare isn't even enough to eat. I always laugh at people who act like people are living large off of welfare.
>>
>>741758859

Feel how you want. The truth is indifferent as am I.
>>
>>741758772
But it's the middle class white SJWs that try and tell under privileged white people the colour of their skin means they are privileged.

It doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>741758948
Why is it antiwhite to believe that being white is great? That's pretty stupid.
>>
>>741758895
Because you are white silly, that is the only demographic it is allowed to make assumptions about without the general populace calling you a racist.
>>
File: 0affhhgh0ggf0ff.jpg (144KB, 1441x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0affhhgh0ggf0ff.jpg
144KB, 1441x917px
>>741758854
wtf
>Watches at 0 $?
>>
>>741758948
>>having shitty lives
>>having a leg up
>Tell me, how are these compatible in your mind?

You're wither an idiot or deliberately missing the point. You have to isolate for what you're comparing.

One legged homeless AIDS infested White dude has it better than a one legged homeless AIDS infested Black dude.
>>
>>741758967
Welfare has nothing to do with scholarships.
>>
> be me
> be 13
> live with parents
> do good in school
> have a nice dog and a loving familly
> get accepted into a good school
> mom pays for my bachelor because she started a fund for me when I was like 5
> doing good in school
> hoping to become an architect

>guess what faggot, im not white
>>
>>741750987
explain it in greater detail
>>
>>741759159
Super relevant to the point lol idiot
>>
>>741749176
Because an inexperienced non-white man who admitted to grabbing pussies, and set himself up as the defender of traditional values despite having no religious connections and having been married multiple times and lies openly about easily-proven facts could get elected president?

>>741749672

You should stay off Twitter and Tumblr and spend some time in the real world, then
>>
>>741759043
That is because they've had it just good enough to feel bad for poor people, but not good enough to consider themselves superior by birth.
They've accepted the notion that their ancestors working on getting a better life is somehow not earning your station in life.
>>
>>741759192
The trolley experiment?
>>
>>741758967
I laugh at people that think people aren't. I work in retail and I see people come by every day and pay for all of their essentials with their EBT card, and then they bust out a roll of 100s and start flipping through it to buy the other shit they want. I get that's not you and everyone is in a different situation, but that's what I see. I see black kids walking in with nice new clothes, 1000 dollar phones, designer sunglasses, pulling up in nice cars, and then using their fucking welfare to buy their doritos.

At the very least we can agree that these people exist and that it sucks right?
>>
>>741749457
well played anon
>>
>>741759129
How though?
Tell me what leg up the white one legged aids infested dude has?
How is he better off, other than your assertion based on his skin color?
>>
>>741759241
Yea it is, I am privileged and im not white, therefore it doesn't exist
>>
>>741759256
yea
>>
File: 1495730884079.jpg (46KB, 559x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495730884079.jpg
46KB, 559x641px
>>741758460
I'm from New York fucker, blacks, whites and hispanics were in equal proportions, normal people judge each other by their actions not their skin or gender. Just because you do doesn't mean everyone else does so stop assuming you know how other people think.
>>
>>741759159
>Be me
>Be 13
>Dad leaves one morning without saying goodbye
>mum gets most of the money in divorce
>Uses the money to avoid getting a job
>Go to rough school and full of black kids
>Try to do well when graduating
>Parents steal my money
>Physically Assault me
>tell me university is a waste of time
>get depression
>become homeless
>turn my life around after eventually getting arrested

>Guess what I am white
>>
>>741758967
>Also, welfare isn't even enough to eat
American hamplanet detected
>>
>>741759241
It actually is.
>>
Has anyone saved the OP image?
>>
>>741758800
Firstly no, you're retarded and evidently would donate different amounts to homeless people based on their race, making you racist.

second, it matters because you're yelling about how a homeless white person has privileged that the entirety of other minorities don't have you dense motherfucker.

>not even the person you responded to but you're so fucking stupid.
>>
>>741759489
That's what happens when someone that isn't white doesn't support the bullshit said by other people that aren't white. They attack and mock and ridicule so no one will take you seriously.
>>
File: cb7.jpg (16KB, 600x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cb7.jpg
16KB, 600x317px
>>741759388
You stand next to a traintracks and see that a train is out of controll and rolling thowards a group of 5 people on the tracks.
This group of people either doesn't see the train, or are simply bound to the tracks.
Now you can pull a leaver which saves the 5 people, redirects the train onto an alternative track which will kill another person.

Most people will argue that you'd have to pull the lever in order to save the 5 people because the sacrifice of one human is deemed acceptable.
cont.
>>
>>741758895
Because you're fortunate enough to be on a computer in the middle of the day talking about bullshit on b
>>
>>741759354

Because everything in American society favors whites. That White person is more likely to receive help both from the government or other institutions thanks to institutional racism and more likely to get help from a stranger thanks to racist norms in society.

There have been concentrated campaigns to villify non-Whites throughout American history. They were successful and we are living in the aftermath. Everything has context.
>>
>>741749348
Whoever is cheapest. Yall racist people make this too complicated
>>
>>741749176
>'muh negative connotations'
God you anti-sjws are just as concerned with idpol as the ones you hate.
>>
>>741759370

1. That's a different use of the term deliberately removing the context. Intellectual dishonesty.

2. Even if you could be privileged and non-White how would that indicate that White privilege doesn't exist?
>>
File: trolley2.jpg (49KB, 506x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trolley2.jpg
49KB, 506x269px
>>741759620
In this second experiment you're standing on a bridge, a heavily obese man right in front of you and again 5 people on the tracks.
If you kill the obese man by pushing him onto the tracks you will save the 5 people, leading to the same conlcusion as the first experiment.

Heavy arguments will break out if pushing is the right step because technically that's murder and that one person was never in danger.
cont.
>>
>>741759734
I think you might be missing the point.
>>
>>741759604

You're deliberately not getting it. You are creating this straw man that the existence of White privilege must mean that all White people have it better than all White people.

No. This privilege becomes a factor OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL.

I don't expect you or the Alt-Right youth brigade to be intellectually honest about this, but fuck your echo chamber.
>>
>>741759776
The third experiment takes it a step further:
You're in a hospital and 5 ill people come in. Each need a different organ to survive. A completely healthy sixth person enters the hospital for the regular checkup.

Would you kill the one person in order to save the 5 others?

There's a lot of interesting arguments to be had about this dilemma, there's also a number of dank memes of it.
>>
>>741759291
Those people definitely exist but they're not getting all that money from welfare, they're making money on the side and hiding it from the state. I love in South Carolina and the max a family of four can get out of welfare is around $10k a year. That's not enough to survive, much less live a great life.
>>
>>741759677
But if you actually look at the stats, white homeless men are the lowest you can get on the social totem pole.
They are assumed to have privilege, so they don't get special programs made just for them.
Now I could make some assertions about how being male in general is a discredit when we're talking about getting help, but if you're of the opinion that white people are generally better off, you're bound to think men have it easier as well.
>>
>>741759129
really? Here I thought they were both scraping the bottom with little to no way out aside from dying since society only helps people with money. What do I know though, not like I didn't go through terrible shit without anyone trying to help because I was white. People who are poor are fucked over equally dipshit, maybe donate to some charities instead of bitching that others aren't doing enough. Who the fuck do you think is treating people different because of race, the only ones I see are those screaming that whites have too much privilege and non-whites should be compensated more.
>>
>>741759677
I suppose the fact that you just know all of this doesn't need to be questioned at all or anything. Dude asks you how and you just list off a bunch of things that sound nice to you. I know the second part is true, but you have to admit the first part is just conjecture based on your own perceptual bias.
>>
>>741759922
Looooooool
>>
>>741760000
Can't argue with quads
>>
File: 1502326452735.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502326452735.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>741759241
This is the problem, right here. You don't realize nonwhites have their own means of living just as well as whites. Just like how you don't realize whites can be screwed over just as bad as any non-white.
>>
>>741759907
I know they're not getting the cash from welfare. They are getting that from selling drugs and pawning shit they steal from stores. I'm saying they're living happy comfortable lives and then leeching off of welfare like it's fucking bread and games instead of just getting real jobs. I'm also saying that I see these people more often than I see people that actually seem like they need welfare.
>>
>>741749348
the white man
i like to view it as every skin colour having a trust stat, like in any weeb visual novel or someshit, that defaults to 100, if a member of a race does something bad, trust goes down
blacks are known to be thuggish, uncultured and bruta;, with a portion being normal people, and a select few being exceptionally good people
dont know shit about mexicans tbh, just that they had some drug cartels or someshit, the safest bet would be the white man, since ive observed white people being the least aggressive and most predictable people
you could argue that many black/mexican people are acting the way they are because they are victims of circumstance, but eh
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>741759734
In a sense I am an sjw...
I like to help the underprivileged.

(OP here)

I am just not the tumblr kind.
>>
>>741760084

You don't understand what White privilege means.

It is the advantage white people have OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL
>>
>>741760000
Point in case.
Look up domestic abuse help in relation to men, as well as suicide stats, work deaths, parenthood legislation, bodily autonomy laws(In places with regular male circumcision), help for rape victims and who the government invests money in when it comes to helping children go through school.
Men are expected to suck it up and deal with their shit, women generally aren't.
>>
>>741759677
>That White person is more likely to receive help both from the government or other institutions thanks to institutional racism
Institutional racism? Like affirmative action that favors people who aren't white?
>>
"Yo nigga can I buy deez scratches with EBT?"
>>
>>741760213
Another anon here, please show me the proof of white privilege when all other things are equal.
Not just assumptions based on skin color, but actual proof.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 56



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.