[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread Get it off your chest, let it out anon.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 44

File: 1502375953806.jpg (69KB, 746x590px) Image search: [Google]
1502375953806.jpg
69KB, 746x590px
Feels thread
Get it off your chest, let it out anon.
>>
I'm starting a new chapter in my life.
It's by leaving every one and everything I know. Getting out of this poverty stricken area and making something of myself. The uncerenty of it all is exciting, but I FEEL bad because when i leave I'm not looking back, not comming back. I think I've earned it but it's weighing on me because I can't tell a soul, soon enough I'll be a ghost, a grey man.
>>
My car is broken and i don't have enough money left to fix it :c I've lost my freedom.. No buses or taxies come to my area.. Less than 90 people live in my area, 4 my age two girls and they have boyfriends. Also my fuck buddie got a boyfriend whilst im stuck at home with my broken ass car
>>
File: anderson silva dance.gif (1MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
anderson silva dance.gif
1MB, 600x400px
Going through some family stuff right now, and have been going through a down time myself. Realize just to got to get up and make things better. Hope everything is going well for everyone else.
>>
>>741712760
Life can't always be bad, eventually it will return to mediocre or maybe even good.
>>
>>741712941
Your the only person looking after you. Your the most important person in your life.
>>
My car is broken and i don't have enough money left to fix it :c I've lost my freedom.. No buses or taxies come to my area.. Less than 90 people live in my area, 4 my age two girls and they have boyfriends. Also my fuck buddie got a boyfriend whilst im stuck at home with my broken ass car
>>741712968
Life has it's perks and downfalls, just gotta live through them with an open mind i guess
>>
File: Talking To Self.jpg (257KB, 714x668px) Image search: [Google]
Talking To Self.jpg
257KB, 714x668px
Rough day. Mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. No one waiting for me to come home from work. Nothing to give life that little extra "oomph" to make it all worthwhile. I could go on, but I'm mostly just burnt out right now. It'll pass.

It just sucks while going through. Also, pic related.
>>
File: uppercut.gif (2MB, 350x187px) Image search: [Google]
uppercut.gif
2MB, 350x187px
>>741713095
Indeed
>>
a girl loves me and I don't know what to do cos I don't feel love
>>
I work 2 jobs I ride my bicycle to both places. Today I didnt feel like working my part time job cause I was crying 12 miles on my bicycle. It's hard to breathe if you can imagine. I feel like shit.
>>
I had finger banged a 12 year old when i was 16 because i thought she was older.
>>
Girlfriend of three years and i broke up. She was mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically abusive. She put alcohol and her job before me. And yet I still miss her. I'm a lonely fuck with no idea what to do with myself. I'm borderline suicidal and I don't know who else to tell except a bunch of people on a message board well known for its loli and trap threads.
>>
Fell in love with a girl who doesn't want me. Only way to stay with her is to be her friend. Feels bad. Want to die but I want her more.
>>
i've genuinely begone to feel discomfort and anger towards women.

it makes me really upset because i used to be a very kind and loving, inclusive person, but after the constant mistreatment from the 'fairer sex' (so-to-speak) i've grown more malice and anger towards them.

why's it gotta be like this? :(
>>
File: Feel.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>741716412
>>
File: Background.jpg (435KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Background.jpg
435KB, 1280x800px
>>741716412
I am with you there /b/ro. My girlfriend of only 1 year left me and she was my best friend. She and I clicked instantly and now she tells me about the guy she is seeing and how much better he is..but she still calls and texts me to talk. I don't have the power to not answer the phone.
>>
>>741716870
When you get older you want care about this. Trust me
>>
>>741716637
There's a fine line between love and hate. The more you love the stronger the hate becomes when that love is abused. Take it from this increasingly bitter man here.
>>
I am trapped in something genuinely terrifying and growing worse by the day
The people who I want to help want nothing to do with me and the people who want to help me I want nothing to do with
I was just talking to several friends and they all blasted off the grid, Jesus fucking Christ what have I done and what am I slowly becoming
>>
I did this, moved 10 hours away. I still feel bad about it to a certain extent but it was a must, as it probably is for you. No regrets
>>
>>741716979
Yeah the shitty part is I'm 35. I should know better by now.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>741711954
when i was a freshman i fell for this junior in my Chemistry class. She had this one guy friend, who she said was like her brother. She comes to me one day and says that he walked up to her and kissed her. A normal guy would've asked her not to hang out with him anymore, but i was a beta fag and i fell for it. I save up all my cash and bought her a bunch of stuff for her for valentines day. She got me a coupon for one free kiss. We kissed at the end of the day and I was hyped af when I went home. As we came back from the weekend she broke up with me. Not even two days later she's kissing on the guy from earlier. Mfw a couple of months later i'm at work and realize they were making out behind my back and someone saw them and she wanted to tell me first before someone could ruin her affair.
>>
I've always thought my penis is small. Have always been really self conscious but don't care as much anymore since I'm married and it rocks my wife's world so... but I still look at it sometimes and am just like what the fuck?
>>
>>741711954
>Feels thread
>Get it off your chest, let it out anon.
Kinda going threw a break up... sucks
>>
>>741717175

All it takes is one person saying the right thing to pull you out of the darkness. Get to work and find them.
>>
>>741716412
That happened to me about two years ago. It's fairly common for shy, nice guys to end up dating bitches. They feel they can manipulate them. And I won't lie to you, the pain won't go away so easily. But you'll get used to it. Keep posting on message boards with trap and loli threads. These people might seem like freaks, but sometimes we need to be in contact with the creatures in the dark to find ourselves.
>>
>>741713297
That image sort of makes me laugh, because my entire friend group is us shitting on eachother. So i already have a bunch of friends like that lol
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (874KB, 2273x2511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
874KB, 2273x2511px
I'm a 24 year old virgin.
>>
>>741717331
A few of us are. The only thing I can say is keep no contact with here and lean heavily on friends and family.
>>
>>741717492
Some people communicate that way. However, there's a world of difference between talking shit and being abusive.

My brain is abusive.
>>
24 year old virgin aint bad, I lost mine at 20 by pure luck. You really don't realize how much it doesn't matter until you lose it.
>>
>>741717506
28 kv here
>>
>>741717331
That does such, frig. Listen to "to build a home" by the cinematic orchestra, "we're all leaving" by arcade fire or loniness #3" also by arcade fire and just feel it all.
>>
>>741712490
This was me 10 years ago, the world worked me over, chewed me up and left me crawling back to my "poverty ridden" hometown broke,depressed and defeated. Keep your connections anon, if you fail those friends/family are gonna be all you have in the world.
>>
23 year old kisses virgin, I was literally joke to everyone I went to school with, I had a crush who ended up taking advantage of me for the lulz, I thought I found love recently but I creeped her out and she wants nothing to do with me, also my family is emotionally abusive and didn't care
>>
>>741717405
I can't do anything right now since I'm currently enthralled my by father's presence
Trust me when I say I am on a literal downward spiral into Hell, and all of my fucking connections vanishing inexplicably just goes to show that I am in a middle of something fucking horrible and the only people who can help me will not
>>
Don't make or keep female friends. That's not what they're for. Seriously, the are not biologically suited (unless you are flamboyantly gay, then it seems to work fine). Spend time in the company of other men, and I don't mean that in a faggot way I mean it in a bro way. Chase women, fuck women, marry one and settle down if you find a good one and get tired of the game, but never make it a point to hang around women or groups of women. Hang out with your buddies. Your life will be infinitely richer.
>>
>>741717506
I know a guy who didn't lose it until he was 30. And he has fat stacks and a huge house living in downtown. Sometimes its not the guy, sometimes its just the situation or lack of women worthy of it.
>>
I'm constantly paranoid I might have skin cancer despite the only thing close to a symptom I have is a small mole I've had for years that's just too small to tell if it's irregular or not.
>>
>>741717431
I appreciate the support. I don't want it to seem like i was just a nice guy though. We both made our mistakes. Our relationship should have ended a long time ago. If I was to sit and think long and hard I know I'm better off without her and this is a good thing for me. But she's all I've known for those three years. She was my first long-term 'real' relationship. She took my virginity. I'd never been that serious with someone. But tbh our relationship was fucked from the start. She was this cute, totally out of my league girl that somehow fell in my lap, and i quickly found out she wasn't everything she was cracked up to be. Course, you know, once the sex started i kinda let the shit she did slide. But then i started being an asshole too and it just got worse and worse. All i know is it's hard to come to terms with being cheated on and being told that 'you're not family'. Sorry for the rambling, you and anyone else who's reading this. I'm a little drunk atm. OP asked me to get it off my chest, well.
>>
>be me
>meet cute local girl off of the internet
>end up clicking
>find she's moving away in a week
>goddamnmyluck.png
>really really like her
>tfw she moved away this week
>i should have at least said I liked her
>now have to wait several months til she's back in town

pic related
>>
File: 20170810_230846.png (311KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_230846.png
311KB, 1440x2560px
>>741711954
>Feels thread
Kinda going threw a break up... sucks

>>741717331
See /b/rothers
>>
>>741717929
shit nigga are you me? >>741716870
We really are better off without each other but I've never met a girl..or even a person like this. I just hate that she moved on so quickly like it was nothing. A week later shes dating a guy off Match. I know its a rebound relationship but it still hurts.
>>
OP here, um back sorry anons didn't think thread still be up.
>>
>>741718252
goddamn women type all the exact fucking same when they are angry.
>>
>>741718302
yeah dude looks like I am you. Like I'm trying to move on. I'm on tinder, i'm trying to meet people, I go out, i casually flirt, but at the end of the night when it's just me, she's who I think about. your ex moved on, my ex moved on, and yet here you and me are on 4chan. all I can hope for is that at some point this shit stops and we can be happy again.
>>
>>741718428
I hope so. Hanging out with friends heavy right now jiust to make it though the week.
>>
>>741711954
>Feels thread
I love my /b/rothers no homo
>>
I had the perfect girl and we were gonna have a family with me as a little blue lion and her as my beautiful mate
Then addiction took hold and now I'm twisted white trash that's been completely broken as a human being and given up any chance of genuine love and happiness again
Now I get to see her even hotter and shine brighter with a friend of mine who I'd never expected to and so I'm forced to watch as they go off and have the happy life I had a genuine shot at
I'd continue to laugh and cry psychotically to the tune of them both beating the mental shit out of me were I not so fucking used to it by now
>>
>>741718683

love you too man
>>
File: 1432612734805.jpg (39KB, 565x487px) Image search: [Google]
1432612734805.jpg
39KB, 565x487px
There was a guy at work a few months back. Out of the blue said he wanted to fight me. Didn't take him seriously (I mean, c'mon who would), and I was a smart ass, thinking he was joking around. Ended getting in my face. I showed him no fear, and he did nothing. Nothing came of it, but I still think about it, and for some reason it still bothers me. I don't know why. A part of me hates him and wants him to suffer. A part of me thinks he'll get himself into deep shit on his own with that negative, confrontational attitude. A part of me thinks somebody or something hurt him deeply a long time ago and wants him to heal and be better. A part of me wants him to be publicly shamed and humiliated. A part of me wants him to rise above and be an example to others who suffer whatever it is he is or was suffering. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, /b/ros.
>>
>>741718302
>she moved on so quickly

That's what they do. They're capricious creatures. They betray, manipulate, and are extremely passive aggressive. It's just how they are.

Me? I've just given up overall because it's always been too much effort with only a tiny reward. The loneliness hurts on nights like this but all I have to do is hear about coworkers and their relationships to know I've made the right decision for me.

Godspeed, my man.
>>
I'm in high school, gay but not openly, even to my best friends. I've had a crush on this other gay guy for years, never quite had the balls to say anything. Now another friend tells me he used to date that other guy, who then just stopped talking to him out of the blue. Now my friend hates the other guy.
>>
>>741718252
Damn shes a fucking pimp.
>either its over or not.
It's over.
>Are you sure?!?!
I'm sure.
>>
>>741718915
I say you be the guy that tries to help. At the very least don't be confrontational. As much as many of us try to be hardasses (myself included) this world needs less conflict. Anger just breeds more anger.
>>
File: BitchesBeCray.jpg (240KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
BitchesBeCray.jpg
240KB, 590x590px
>>741718970
>>
>>741711954
>Feels thread
Mac Miller Godspeed/perfect circle
>>
File: 1500613560123.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500613560123.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>741711954
I'm tired of people telling me to get a job when I didn't ask to be born into slavery.
>>
>>741718970
So what do we do? Go gay? Women fucking suck, I'll be the first to say it. My ex made me kind of sexist. I don't view them as lesser people but I do view them as more vindictive and more hurtful. it doesn't change I long for companionship though. So yeah, do we just be homos and say fuck it? Or i guess do we just learn to live alone. it's a heavy question and tbh I'm really trying to figure out the answer
>>
>>741719295
Live alone and free, or find a female that thinks more like a guy. Usually the nerdy ones.
>>
Op

>>741713297
Find a way to get your stress out..lifting running. What you make makes a difference in for you feel

>>741715070
It's not a feel, it's a connection.

>>741715290
At least you can sleeping knowing you do something with your life.

>>741716412
Death is easy, life is hard. The more you bare the stronger you become

>>741716438
If you love it, let it go. Seems cornny..but the ways things play out is kinda funny. Maybe you'll see her later in life.

>>741716637
I've used women, and been used by them. Karma is real, only do what's right nothing more, nothing less

>>741717175
I like to be alone. Stay joy in the smalls things in life.
I'll reply to everyone, I promise.
>>
>>741718915
Love this! I love that it's a struggle and that you didn't just jump into reaction mode, but you've empathized and thought it through.
I always look back on shit like that with thoughts of what I should have done and always wind up happy that I didn't react. I'd rather look like a pussy than hurt someone.
Anyways, great dilemma, way to handle it and actually meditate on it when it bothered you.
>>
Lost my dad 6 years ago, thought i couldnt find love anymore, constantly fucking angry over simple things still. dont tell anybody im still bothered af about it. met a girl last weekend and invited her on a date, she said yes and i kinda like her. the date is coming up and i kinda wana no show cause i dont think i could fall in love and get my heart broken.
just wana stay away and go on if that makes sence.
>>
File: 1497841219098.png (726KB, 677x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497841219098.png
726KB, 677x900px
>>
>>741713297
FEMAnon or nah?
>>
>>741719295
>>741719424
Alone and free for me. I've got no energy to go meet women, especially alone, even on my days off. Like I said, you may get nights like I'm having now where I really miss having someone to come home to but I've probably got a lot more money than I would otherwise...every penny counts when you basically live paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>741715290
Why u cry
>>
>>741719715
If you think you like her then go for it. It's better than people showing interest and you and you not really caring to see them or not. If that spark is there, go for it.
>>
>>741711954
Ruined everything with the love of my life last night. Everything today reminded me of them, I've been crying so hard I've thrown up. I just want to jump in front of a /b/us rn.
>>
>>741719820
Nope. Just a 32 year old dude with way too many self-abusive thoughts.

There are no women on the internet.
>>
>>741716438
Same shit here. I've been with other girls but I keep coming back to her and never getting anywhere other than friend zoned. Something about her just gets me and I can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>741714548
>Indeed

kys
>>
>>741711954
I met a girl named Jessica in the first month of highschool, We dated for 4 years and she left me for another guy, Granted i was an immature asshole. Couple years ago we started talking again and have been texting and talking almost everyday since. I live about 8hrs of a drive away from her now and have been single since we split (4 years) She comes down to see me and we chill... and its the happiest times i have felt in years. We never skipped a beat. Like we were bestfriends the whole time. We are always really touchy and even sleep in the same bed when she visits me (no sex or anything like that) But i love her so much it hurts me bros. I feel like after all this time i should be over her and it should be done, But everytime i talk to her or see her, It's like im reminded of what i have been living without. She knows i love her, and i have tried everything in my power (being a province away from her) to show her that i am not the immature dbag i was in highschool, But she has hinted that we will never be together again. Even though she will flirt with me and say things that really pull my heart strings. It is mentally exhausting, and my feelings for her never seem to subside. I know, its very beta, But i cannot help it. I love every part of her, We share a bond that i have never had or felt with any other human being. I am an alcoholic, go to work and go home n get drunk, every single day. Just to try to cope with these awful feelings. She is my everything and i dont think she realizes exactly how much i really love her. It is quite sad on my part.
>>
I FUCKING HATE

I FUCKING HATE THE QUIET SOUND OF MY MOUSE CLICKS AND MY KEYBOARD CLICKS LATE AT NIGHT

I USE MUSIC TO DROWN IT OUT, I WEAR HEADPHONES, BUT I ALWAYS FUCKING HEAR IT

I FUCKING HATE IT

IT DRIVES ME INSANE

I WISH I COULD JUST DO THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO AND HAVE FUN BUT NO

THE FUCKIN I N T E R N E T
>>
>>741716991
Increasingly bitter. Kek. I think that's a future for is all until Great Leader Kim Jong cleanses us with Korean kimchi power
>>
File: 1501807149169.png (350KB, 576x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501807149169.png
350KB, 576x700px
>>741719155
You're a fucking leech. End of story. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you.
>>
>>741719492

I'm >>741715070 (You). Got any advice or can you explain some more what you mean by 'a connection'. Really uncomfortable with this cos she's a nice girl
>>
>>741720047
But I don't like spicy and I don't like cabbage...
>>
>>741719140
Jokes on you i torrented it
>>
File: 1502390720066.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1502390720066.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>741719155
>>
>>741719053
thanks.
>>
Is there any way to truly motivate me to work out?
>>
>>741711954
The girl i loved threw herself at my bestfriend during my birthday party
>>
>>741719625
thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>741720104
Well I'll be honest I'm the drunk guy talking about his three year relationship falling to shit so i'm not much for advice. But right now, I'm numb. Women have come and gone that have shown interest in me, even at points more than my ex did, and I just turned them away because, honestly I felt nothing. Whether that was just because of who they were or because I was and still am hung up on my ex, I don't know. But. If a spark is there, a connection is there, and you actually FEEL something for her? Fucking act on it. Let yourself feel.

I sound like a grade A faggot.
>>
>>741720043
You should get a new keyboard. I don't know if anyone has made a silent mouse, but some of those touch sensitive keyboards are damn quiet.
>>
File: he's still waiting.webm (677KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
he's still waiting.webm
677KB, 576x432px
>>
>>741720101
You're a fucking loser!
>>
>>741719901
fucked up thing is i have a good group of friends that i hang out with. Nice family that i think over love me cause of the loss. im a very loveable person i think but i always have that feeling that im nowhere near good enough for the things that are happening to me and that makes me so fucking pissed for some absurd reason. in my twisted fucking mind im telling myself i will fuck it up anyways so why show, this fucking sucks
>>
>>741720345
fuk u
>>
>>741719931
K.
>>
>>741720213
b r u t a l
>>
File: cat.png (90KB, 310x304px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
90KB, 310x304px
>>741720136
NO TORRENTING ON MY GOOD CHRISTIAN INTERNET
>>
I wish my dad would talk with me more, I wish he loved me more. I wish he didn't hate himself so much. I know he works hard, but I think he expects too much from me and my family sometimes.
>>
I can't remember without my skin crawling, without my brain feeling stuffy
My vision has a red tint to it and I can't understand why
I used to be for peace, love, psychedelia, all that trippy shit, and now a foul fucking part of me is contorting into a merciless, white supremacist hick
This is evil fucking shit
>>
File: disgusting6.jpg (69KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting6.jpg
69KB, 871x960px
>>741720213
>>
>>741720319

i don't think it's the noise itself, i think it's the psychological tippy tapping and all that fucking bullshit
>>
>>741720379

I think you'll find it's YOU who is the loser, you fucking benefit leech. Enjoy never being respected by anyone in your life, and having your family deep down hate you.
>>
I've been through serious anxiety problems and now I'm starting to have an agoraphobic behaviour. My life was already shit with no love and future, or motivation but now is really hard.
>>
>>741720691
Hi, me. Hope you had a better day than I did.
>>
>>741711954

I hate myself. I'm a fucking loser. I'm such a fucking loser for letting myself get like this. I think about offing myself but I'm too scared of what lies beyond. And I have a family I would leave behind. Every day is bleak, my mind never stops racing. And I'm well off so I feel guilty about it. My dad's a loser. I have no role models. I wish for a different life.
>>
>>741720691
How is your daily routine? Sleeping pattern? Do you try to even go to the shop daily?
>>
>>741716272
Is ok
>>
So I just got the results for the police civil service exam. I passed but with only a score of 75%. This means I am at the bottom of the pick list. I felt so stupid and inferior when I got the results.
>>
>>741717431
Cuck
>>
>>741720645
>benefit leech
Implying that you're not interested in yourself
>>
I just want someone to tell me everything eill be okay and mean it.
>>
>>741721047
Nice implications, benefit leech. You're a disgrace to your family, dude.
>>
>>741720345
>>
>>741721127
I'm not a dude!
>>
I haven't spoken to my family in over ten years.
>>
File: 1502008876465.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502008876465.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
How the fuck can one beat anxiety I stopped caring about anyone or anything but i still feel very afraid and uncomfortable around people
>>
>>741711954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHQv8lqkBuk
>>
>>741720847
Yeah, I try to go to college but I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack, even when I'm home. I sleep 6 hours per day so I think I'm ok. I'm slowly going through all this but it's going to take a long time.
>>
>>741717221
Yes, it is a must for me. I'm glad it is working for you. Being a grey man isn't that hard for me, it's just..well normal.

>>741717279
>like a brother
Now you know what to look for.
Advice:never make the same mistake twice.

>>741717280
It ain't the size of it, it's who you get to stick it in. I'm small too, but I have great looks, so that's how I get laid even if it isn't good for the women. But i do my best to get them off. You must make peace with yourself.

>>741717506
What age do you get wizard powers?

>>741717673
It's not a big deal,

>>741717815
Fuck them all, find some like minded people grow trust, be yourself once a women see's that you can be you anywhere you'll have better luck.

>>741717849
I have one women friend that would do anything for me, we've had romantic entanglements but realized we are just really close friends. If I came to her house with a body in the truck shed sigh n grab a shovel. That kind of close. Women are good at hiding, their tricky and mostly untrust worthy. But their are good ones.

>>741717867
Relax my man...get your stress out. Like I told the other guy, eat healthier. You'll think better feel better and your brain will litteraly work better.

>>741717982
The truth is always the way to go...least when it comes to these things. Tell her how you feel and see what she does with it. Write her a letter if you can't say it inperson, do not txt it.

>>741718771
Do you my dude. Fuck them, fuck every one that has anything to do with them. Out of sight, out of mind. No social media, messages txt. Work on your self, get In better shape, find a sexy women.

>>741718915
Hate breeds hate. Wish him well, and send him to heaven(If it's real) because if it is, he will have to answer for what he's done.

>>741719014
Confrontation. Confront the beefs, sit them down and express feels with one another.

I'm glad you all are here with me tonight.
>>
>>741720537
But I can't afford love because it's very expensive. What should i do?
>>
>>741721438
Thank you.
>>
File: Call This Bait.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Call This Bait.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>741721047
*twitch twitch*

You know, I could have been like you. I've got enough shit fucked up in my brain I could have sat down and fought for disability or whatever other shit is available. Fuck, I really wanted to. It's hard out there when you're not right.

You know what I did instead?

I sucked it up and became a fucking man.

You're not "bettering yourself" by fapping all day. You just don't want to fucking grow up. You make me FUCKING SICK, kiddo. I've had to fight tooth and nail to get above rock bottom and I'm damned proud of it! I make a difference in the world. You, on the other hand, need to an hero RIGHT FUCKING NOW. You are worthless.

I don't give a shit if this is bait or not. I don't. Fuck you.
>>
Just payed off my overdraft fees due to my csgo gambling feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>
>>741716870
Listen. It's not healthy for you. Move on she's not a part of your life anymore. When you do that it might feel bad at first but it's a step for you to improve and not let lost feelings cage you
>>
/b/ros. I feel so numb. Ever since moving away from my old life I haven't been the same. Drink every night, go through the motions of day to day activities, and even cheated on my girl with a 4 at best.
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>741720345
fuck man come on
>>
>>741721637
>You're not "bettering yourself" by fapping all day.
I fap every other day for like 10 minutes.
>>
>>741721951
Don't you argue semantics with me, fuckstick. If I could legally kill one person you'd be it.
>>
>>741711954
I kinda want my friend back... but he betrayed my trust, fucked the girl I liked, and devalued our bro-hood at every turn this summer..... I think it's time to let a sleeping dog lay. I think I have to be alone now. It was as close to feeling human I've ever felt, but i think it must be done now....
>>
>>741722060
There's no point in reading the rest of your bullshit when I can just point out a flaw.
>>
File: jw3HZ2.jpg (49KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
jw3HZ2.jpg
49KB, 1024x819px
going through a tough time mentally and emotionally, dont know my sexuality and the one person I keep going after wont give me a chance and so my confidence is shit in that area making me not want to experiment with my sexuality
>>
File: 1500705775099.jpg (265KB, 1078x694px) Image search: [Google]
1500705775099.jpg
265KB, 1078x694px
>>741721446
Well, I decided to live without love and accepted dying alone :)
>>
alright i got one, happend a few weeks ago but im typing it kinda drunk, give me a break

>23 year old male
>a shift manager
>top dog boss and me are good friends
>large place we work at, one shift manager throws a party and he shows up
>a guy that just got the job 18 year old shows up
>i show up 50 mins late to the party
>18 year old guy is already blasted, apperently chugged a shit load of vodka
>my boss is 30
>about 16 people at the party
>18 year old kid gets shitfaced, cant hold his head up and unreachable at like 10 pm
>me as a bro i start taking care of him
>didint wana call the police so i called his dad to come pick him up and apologized to him
>try to keep him awake and have him puke, he already faceplanted twice on the floor
>go with him to the bathroom, he said he wanted to piss
>figured i might aswell try make him puke
>get stopped at the bathroom door and my boss says he will talk to him
>everythings fine after, they stayed in there for like 15 mins
>keep taking care of him, his dad arrives and i carry him to the car with him
>boss starts dropping weird hints that he made out with him
>asks me 4 times the same night if he was 18
>figured it was nothing
>show up to work 3 days later and get told that he got raped at the party by my boss
>fucking gutted cause i was taking care of him
>what if i had just gone into the bathroom instead of him
>what if i had him piss outside
>18 year old kids life ruined cause i figured id take a 15 minute break taking care of a kid to have a few beers with my homies
>lawsuits

I was pretty blasted aswell and im sure they will call me up to bare witness but i dont remeber everything.
feel fucking horrendous that i didnt take control of the situation and assume he would take advantage of the kid.
Went to a psychyatrist and he just danced around the fucking questions.
feel so fucking responsible for the things that happend that night.

tldr my boss raped a kid, stuck it in his ass, man raped a kid
>>
>>741720345

fug
>>
>>741722161
Ah, yes. Ignore all other viewpoints than your own. That's how you "better yourself."

You really are worthless. Dumbass.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY HALAL.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY HALAL.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>741722280
It's a shame that we still don't sterilize the mentally ill. Otherwise you wouldn't have been born and have to deal with this.
>>
>>741720345
No risking
>>
alright i got one, happend a few weeks ago but im typing it kinda drunk, give me a break

>23 year old male
>a shift manager
>top dog boss and me are good friends
>large place we work at, one shift manager throws a party and he shows up
>a guy that just got the job 18 year old shows up
>i show up 50 mins late to the party
>18 year old guy is already blasted, apperently chugged a shit load of vodka
>my boss is 30
>about 16 people at the party
>18 year old kid gets shitfaced, cant hold his head up and unreachable at like 10 pm
>me as a bro i start taking care of him
>didint wana call the police so i called his dad to come pick him up and apologized to him
>try to keep him awake and have him puke, he already faceplanted twice on the floor
>go with him to the bathroom, he said he wanted to piss
>figured i might aswell try make him puke
>get stopped at the bathroom door and my boss says he will talk to him
>everythings fine after, they stayed in there for like 15 mins
>keep taking care of him, his dad arrives and i carry him to the car with him
>boss starts dropping weird hints that he made out with him
>asks me 4 times the same night if he was 18
>figured it was nothing
>show up to work 3 days later and get told that he got raped at the party by my boss
>fucking gutted cause i was taking care of him
>what if i had just gone into the bathroom instead of him
>what if i had him piss outside
>18 year old kids life ruined cause i figured id take a 15 minute break taking care of a kid to have a few beers with my homies
>lawsuits

I was pretty blasted aswell and im sure they will call me up to bare witness but i dont remeber everything.
feel fucking horrendous that i didnt take control of the situation and assume he would take advantage of the kid.
Went to a psychyatrist and he just danced around the fucking questions.
feel so fucking responsible for the things that happend that night.

tldr my boss raped a kid, stuck it in his ass, man raped a kid
>>
File: 1502023295322.jpg (2MB, 1800x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1502023295322.jpg
2MB, 1800x1412px
Was a lazy fuck in 9th and 10th grade. About to enter the 11th. Low as fuck gpa, no sports, no volunteer hours, nothing. Had a big wake up call a week or two ago when everybody started talking about college and stuff. It's really starting to set in that I'm gonna get left behind you know? Everybody's gonna go to their dream school and I'll still be here. I know I'm underage but fuck /b/, it's not supposed to be like this. I never would have thought that by only this time of my short life I'd already give anything for another chance. Once again, sorry, but I really really need to get this off my chest because this is really the only place I can.
>>
File: tropic-thunder-13.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tropic-thunder-13.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
>>741722431
I agree with this statement. No matter what i've ever achieved had money, had driven a nice expensive car, love never comes
>>
>>741722397
>Ignore all other viewpoints than your own. That's how you "better yourself.
You're the type of person that shitposts half of the day and try to force your noble opinions the other half.
>>
OP

>>741719715
I've had two fathers and both were alcoholics, abusive and angry men.
I've lost them both, one passed other will be gone soon. Open you heart love will find it's way it. To fill that void..only time will halp.

>>741719910
Death is easy, fixing things will be a hard part. Keep it together, fight for what you want...what you need.

>>741720027
The booze is only a temp fix, find a better way to cope, eat better I can make you understand how much better you will feel..but just eat healthier and your stress lvls will go down. Tell her how you feel and let fate decide.

>>741720104
Alright so, what I mean by 'connection' is that their is a multitude of chemicals in your brain that spike when you have that ONE in your life. You know it when it happens. There will be no thought process, just an instinctual urge to keep that person around. Any better..?

>>741720540
Dad's are hard, I think he only expects it because he want you to archive more then him. Do you best, and things will play out well.

>>741720551
Hate breeds hate. Make no room for it.

>>741720838
Stop revisiting the past only look ahead.

OP here, sorry I'm going as fast as I can
>>
>>741722692
>shitposts half the day

Kiddo, if you only knew how wrong you were...
>>
>>741721567
You are welcome. Wish you the best
>>
>>741722617
You can still make it bro, do it before it's too late, otherwise you'll end in a pathetic piece of shit job like me while everyone else is making something of their lives
>>
>>741722839
>kiddo
Isn't that from a movie?
>>
>>741722931
Would you prefer I call you boy? Small child? Tiny faggot? You're certainly not an adult.
>>
>>741720345
Cunt.
>>
Life is SO FUCKING LONG WTF
>>
>>741720345
Asswipe
>>
It's been 5 months since my dog passed away, he was 17... and, one of the only friends I've ever had.
>>
I just want to be high forever..
>>
>>741723410
Sadly that happens in life, you cant stop an old dogs death sorry dude
>>
>>741722929
Thanks man. I guess trying my ass off is really all that's left to do. What's going on with you?
>>
>Hate breeds hate. Make no room for it
You don't know what I've done
Instead of accepting the consequences for my actions like a man I buckled and escaped justification through privilege by relying on white power to secure a debt
I did a monstrously unforgivable thing and secured my position in a living Hell
I blew my chance at redemption, now everyone in town knows it and reviles me for it, and there's nothing I can turn to but my family for their disgusting money so I can stuff my face until I pass out
I just gave up a golden opportunity and now the very real, hideous power is actually corrupting my insides out
I will never see true love again
>>
>19
>single
>depressed
>no friends
>below poverty average
>working hard to make ends meet while dealing with a leech sibling
>my anger issues are coming back because of having to deal with them
>feel like a monster whenever i confront her because our mother is heartbroken when she sees us on bad terms, she just wants us to get along
>its gotten to the point where i had an emotional breakdown over it today and fear literally harming my sibling

necking myself
>>
>>741723463
Escaping sorrow?
>>
Both my cats died this past year, my only real friends, considered them kids, lost a major connection and I'm kinda empty
>>
>>741720345
rip
>>
After 6 months of fighting unemployment, homelessness,having no real friends, and being separated from my mom, My life has started to turn around. I'm back with my mom and I got an amazing new job and I get paid next Friday. But today I felt humiliated by some bitch nurse in a Plasma center of all places. Long story short after I told her about herself the bitch permanently deferred me. And I didn't go quietly. I was upset about the deferral.. more that those low life heathens that work there were all looking at me like I needed them. As if I don't make more than all of them. I felt so low in that moment it really summed up what my life has been like up till this turnaround point. It really showed me I'm worth so much more than that.
>>
>>741723630
Do you feel like they enjoyed their time with you?
>>
Wasn't ***** upset by the deferral
>>
>>741723694
What does telling her about herself constitute?
>>
>>741723591
Not really, I mean sometimes but mostly just bored and depressed
>>
>>741722545
damn my man, that's heavy
>>
>>741711954
I've had a fucked up life. Psych wards, electroshock, meds, crime, etc. There isn't any doubt I'm borderline. The only thing keeping me from eating a gun is showing this rich lady the book I've written about my experiences. The only reason I'm connected is due to the father that put me through all the hell that lead me to hell by my own volition. I'm damaged and capricious and I scare myself, and showing this lady my work may ruin my life forever and destroy any opportunities I might have had otherwise. Going to roll the dice regardless of the consoquences.
>>
>>741723731
I really fucking hope so
>>
>>741723159
>You're certainly not an adult.
Says the fag crying on /b/
>>
>>741711954
i am sort of good at a lot of different things but as a result i never get really good at ONE thing because if i do one thing for too long i get depressed and want to do something else and then i never get good enough at that thing to succeed at it and now im turning 30 and i live with my parents and im basically at my wits end because i keep oscillating between being depressed and being manic
>>
After 6 months of fighting unemployment, homelessness,having no real friends, and being separated from my mom, My life has started to turn around. I'm back with my mom and I got an amazing new job and I get paid next Friday. But today I felt humiliated by some bitch nurse in a Plasma center of all places. Long story short after I told her about herself the bitch permanently deferred me. And I didn't go quietly. I was upset about the deferral.. more that those low life heathens that work there were all looking at me like I needed them. As if I don't make more than all of them. I felt so low in that moment it really summed up what my life has been like up till this turnaround point. It really showed me I'm worth so much more than that.
>>
>>741724099
Good luck man, i hope the book is good
>>
>>741721880
I keep telling everyone..eat better please. You will feel better, I can't make you understand... alcohol only makes it worse..feed your body right, and your mind will follow.

>>741722155
My 'beatfriend' stole from my house, gold silver money. I hope that high was worth our friend ship.. let him go, fuck it. Karma will take of him anon. Do you, improve you self.

>>741722178
Find a healthy way to get your stress out..give in to your gut feelings. If it feels right do it, just take precautions. As for confidence.. get in better shape, theirs always room for improvement. No one is perfect, take the good with the bad and live life to the fullest taking advantages of every turn

>>741722325
Fuck man...just damn..dont play the what if game. Do the right thing, spill the beans about your boss, sick fuck.

>>741722617
>the only place I can
Me too anon..me too..
You still have time b/ro, buckel down and get your shit done. I fucked off in high too. Now I'm 22 and just figuring out what I need to do. Make something you passionate about, make it a career. Don't skip class, your only cheating yourself.

OP here...the feels...the feels feel good.
>>
>>741723883 #

It constitutes the end of a pathetic relationship. Don't be so quick to feel bad for a staff that disrespects and degrades in the name of "saving a life". They could care less about sanitation let alone a life.
>>
File: 1502214401580.jpg (27KB, 350x473px) Image search: [Google]
1502214401580.jpg
27KB, 350x473px
OP here, um back sorry anons didn't think thread still be up.
>>
>>741724091
Also pushed for the kid to get that job, otherwise he wouldnt have been there. feels horrendous
>>
>>741724420
I ment to say... I'm glad I can't keep up with the thread, keep'em coming anon. I'll b/ Here all night!
>>
>>741724272
thanks friend
>>
Girlfriend for 6 years or so just broke up with me.
We've known each other for about 12 years and we had an on/off relationship near the beginning of college. We finally decided to commit to it after we finished undergrad.

Been living together 4 years.
We both play Magic competitively.
I have to stop since I don't have money and I'm finishing up extra education over the summer.
She qualifies for Pro Tour Kyoto - Wow, great job!
She leaves for Kyoto near the end of July, gone for about a week.
After she comes back and I'm telling her how we should work more on our relationship, she tells me she did some stuff with another guy in Kyoto.
I don't know how far they went, and I don't ask. She assures me they "just kissed" like that makes it much better.
I stew on it for a day and I finally explode.
I'm a fucking idiot.

Everything that had been rotting in our relationship comes out.
It turns out, I had been hurting her over the past two years of our relationship. My lack of ambition had been frustrating her and my personality is generally displeasing to most people (which I didn't know since I'm socially retarded, I guess). It seemed like it had been eating away at her for two years.

I just remember how disgusted she sounded when she told me how I gave up and settled on a position in retail for a year before deciding to continue on in my education.

I don't know how long it's going to haunt me. I can't sleep regularly anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night sobbing at around 2 am.

It just sucks because I felt like I was finally going to get to a point where I could turn around. I just finished my education and I'm back in the job market. and right when that happened, I find out that our relationship had run its course. And it makes perfect sense in retrospect.

I can't stop blaming myself for what happened. I fucked up the one thing I really cared about. My shitty personality and lack of motivation killed it for me.
>>
The only reason that some of my friends are my friends was because they thought I was going to be a school shooter.
>>
File: pr.jpg (1MB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
1MB, 1111x1111px
Why do certain people stir up trouble and project their issues on those close to them rather than just talking it out.
I was gone all of july in california and it was weird and not as fun as i thought it would be... Maybe it was because the day before I left i saw my dog ive had since i was 5 (im 21) get put down in front of me... Got super super homesick to the point i was losing my shit staying with the people i was with... Then i get home and just want to be with my other dog and in my house and then I got kicked out over bringing THC candy back with me. I live with my mother, but I pay rent and help out and shit, and the funny thing is before when i brought them back last time i went she took some herself and had no issue. But she went thru my bank account, saw my uncle and my friends sent me money ( i dont know how she did this) to bring them some back, and she lost her shit, kicked me out, called all of her siblings (that she also alienated because she judges everyone and thinks shes perfect) and bitched them out, told my grandma im a "drug" smuggler.. So I havent been home in a month and a half now... And she leaves my other dog all alone all day long every day.. and shes getting old now too.. So im gonna miss out on the last years of the dog thats left, my mom is alienating my entire family... I havent been able to get anything productive done or recover and get back into a routine and on top of that the ongoing "beef" is weighing on me mentally and emotionally and i cant seem to enjoy anything. Shit sucks.
Its clear shes not really mad about the weed candy (virtually impossible to get caught with it using my method(the tsa doesnt care)). Something else is going on or shes just plain unhappy and is projecting it on me instead of just talking to me or something.
I havent been to my house besides sneaking in to walk my dog when I know shes gone, didnt talk to her for this time so she could sort herself out, (contd)
>>
>>741723410
Just remember all the good times m8. Knowing her had a good long life filled with love and care

>>741723559
Life is a lesson, we learn it when we ate though.

>>741723581
Sit down with your sibling Express the feels...halp them find a job. To create a better atmosphere for you and your mother. Stress is lethal

>>741723630
Death isn't the end, just another chapter. Take pride in the care you took for them, and love they gave you.

>>741723694
You are worth more, male them see by continuing to better yourself

>>741724099
Stay alive for me, struggle is life. I can't understand what you've gone through..but just make peace with your self.

>>741724207
I'm a jack of all trades too, but it's more like the master of none. Find something your passionate about even if you only do a small part of something larger then ourselves

OP here,, I feel...i feel.. i feel..
>>
I can't help but be unfaithful to my girlfriend. I always flirt with multiple women at once, and even yesterday at a bar almost went home with some woman I just met because she was asking me to.

I guess this is the opposite of what a lot of people feel here but I'm pretty much addicted and always feel that the chase is better than the kill. It's not fun.
>>
>>741725541
and at one point she just sent me and my brother (also ignoring her because she isnt nice to him and hes pissed about this situation as ive been crashing in his office at his house) a picture of my dog. We ignored it and then last night she texts me saying shes packing all my shit up and renting my room out. I ignored it and got black out drunk because im stressed about this among tons of other shit.. and i wake up to three more texts saying the same thing. I finally just said I want to go home please dont do that.. I cant stay here forever. But she just used that to start arguing again and bringing back up the weeks old issues again and lost her mind again.. Saying this families broken blah blah blah.. and im just sitting here realizing shes just making it even worse.. What really kills me is her neglecting my dog and me not seeing it and then eventually shell be gone too and ill have missed the time where I could still have her for a little.. and also the fact that im 45 minutes more out of the way from everything ive been working on/my job/my friends. Its annoying. I have no where to go once im kicked out of my brothers saturday (he needs the office again at this point). I have no money to rent a new place, get a truck or pack my shit... im pretty fucked. All over something so miniscule.
>>
The world is so bleak, I care for nature a lot, its like one of my only interest ,but its so unrepairably damaged. Being poor doesnt help either.
>>
>>741725290
I've had issues with motivation hell I still do.. momentum builds momentum what you need to do every day then it gets easier each day. Continue to better yourself and don't think of the past

>>741725396
Sometimes fear can be a great deterrent. Find your strengths use them to your advantage. Only way to make it in this world

>>741725541
Take your dog, give him/her love. Take you own path, and forget the past.

OP here. My super power is I spread love all over you
>>
File: 4chan2.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4chan2.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>741720345
k
>>
b/ my hands are cramping..
>>
>>741725981
also keep in mind when my parents divorced i decided to stay with her to help her get past it (she still isnt) but ive tried, been there for her, even though when i have breakdowns or issues she shuts me out and says that "she listens to people bitch all day" or "stop yelling at me" (the ladder when i am literally having an anxiety issue or a breakdown and ma just yelling or angry, and not at her, i just have episodes like that sometimes) and she doesnt try to support or talk through things and just makes it about her instead of trying to help me calm down... Im realizing typing this that she just isnt a good person to be around for me right now.. But i just want my fucking dog to be properly cared for, not left in my house all day long and then my mom comes home for two hours, sits around with it and then goes to bed.
Whenever i sneak back in and i have to leave after a little my dogs face just says "oh... youre going again.."
kills me
lame
fuck
>>
Me, dating a girl for 2 years 2 months and 1 day. She is madly in love with me and would do anything for me but I don't think I love her. I know it sounds bad but we don't have anything in common but memories like i'm into video games and sci-fi nerd stuff and hanging out with friends while she is only into hanging out with me. She depends on me so much i'm afraid to end it for her sake. I care about her but I don't think i'm happy. I would end it but I don't know if i will ever find someone else who will love me.
>>
>>741726301
I wish. It is technically "her dog" but the last 4 years we have been taking care of the dogs together, and me being out of the house means shell just be alone (and she lost her sister who she had for 13 years and did everything with) so its stressful, and also i have no where to go/take it after saturday...And my mother has all of my valuables at her house too. Im just fucked lol
>>
>>741726120
The world is fucked do your part try to make it better it's all we can hope for, fellow earth loving anon.
>>
Also we met when I was 14 and she 15. now I'm 17 and she is 18
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>741711954
My Grandfather passed away and then after getting back home my house gets broken into and shit gets stolen after which the security system that I used to put up cost me and now I'm back to living paycheck to paycheck and I have no money to invest into my brothers upcoming wedding nothing to contribute here is the picture of the aftermath of the door being busted in
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-205333_1.jpg (308KB, 1536x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-205333_1.jpg
308KB, 1536x1681px
I can't make new threads, but I can reply
>>
File: HZqecTM.jpg (111KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HZqecTM.jpg
111KB, 480x360px
>>741711954
I have not been able to find a job for a few months. I do not have money and I feel miserable, the worst thing is that in my country the fucking socialist government has only destroyed the economy, and putting Haitians together with undesirable ones in the country, no one helps me and I am seriously thinking of robbing a bank or selling drugs because The situation is not good. I am a foreigner in my own country
>>
>>741726721
Rob this guy's house>>741726689
>>
>>741725290
I was in a relationship with a girl I met in junior high, we were good friends and always flirted with each other for a long time but nothing ever really came of it until we both turned 19 (legal drinking age in Canada), decided to go get some drinks and ended up sleeping together so we said fuck it, why not give it a shot. I'm 25 now and we have a 3 year old boy and a dog who's basically my second child. Found out a few months ago that she cheated on me with a guy from her work who is married with a kid. After I found about it and confronted her she got pissed off at me, took my son and my dog and moved in with her mother, now I'm stuck struggling to pay for the apartment we lived in with no way to see my child or dog and living off shitty food while working 12 hour night shifts. Ive been depressed since I was a young teen and have always been lethargic with 0 motivation for anything but I kept going because she needed me, and my son did to. Now I've hit rock bottom and since I can barely pay my rent I'm probably going to be homeless in a few months when the landlord kicks me out. You're not alone man, life is shit for some people but I feel what you're going through.
>>
>>741726571
Talk with her about these feels.. halp her with her feels. It's never easy, but its, the best thing to do

>>741726585
Tough spot m8..try to get you want out of all this with the least resistance possible
>>
File: tumblr_ohf473GVj71vmo1cko1_500.gif (476KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohf473GVj71vmo1cko1_500.gif
476KB, 500x233px
>>741725542
Ex was fruit and nuts crazy. Big trust and anxiety issues. I had huge boundary issues with holding strong to my own.

>>Forbidden from my friends.
>>She crashed my car. Never paid a cent.
>>Deleted 3 years of my photos because it had a picture of another girl in them.
>>Constantly made me believe only her feelings were relevant
>>Physically assaulted me two different times.
>>Slept with heaps of guys while constantly accusing me of cheating.

I'm out and aware of how much of a pussy I was. But still feel all this horrible anxiety when I try to do something perfectly reasonable like say no. But feel intense fear even though I know how stupid it is. I understand. It's hard to accept that I can't change how I feel.

I'm forcing myself to trust people again. She will be the last time my life was ruled by madness.

Pic is me for myself. I'm currently on a roadtrip. Life is hard right now sometimes but it's so worth powering through.
>>
File: 1470868833392.png (47KB, 674x337px) Image search: [Google]
1470868833392.png
47KB, 674x337px
>>741711954
I just want to find a girlfriend that loves me.
>>
>>741726830
fuck you and fuck this thread
>>
>>741726585
if you cant get away with killing someone youv lived with your whole life and whos house you break into sometimes its your fault for being %100 bitch made...
>>
Ive been best friends with this amazing girl for almost a year and I love her so much but she doesnt want to be more than friends and that really hurts me. We almost dated but i made a big mistake and then she wanted to just stay friends. But i didnt really know that bc we would sext and send pictures but i guess not. So im tryong to stop talking to her for a few weeks or until i can just be friends with her. But omfg shes the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and ik its gonna take a while to move on bc im never gonna find any one as unique and amazing as her.
>>
>>741726923
did you fuck that guys wife or ae you a lil bitch?
>>
>>741726689
Time is an odd thing m8ty.. hopefully your family will understand that it will be hard for you to contribute. I feel for your loss..

>>741726716
Welcome anon.

>>741726721
Sell, just be carefull. Don't let anyone tell you how to make your money. The world's already fucked.

OP here, I love you all.
>>
Feels bread with no feels?
>>
File: Welcome_to_the_NHK_-_Sato.jpg (22KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_to_the_NHK_-_Sato.jpg
22KB, 292x292px
Op idk what to do anymore i just cant get a girlfriend i look good from what people tell me. Im in good shape just really skinny but my life is so dry. I wish i could get a car but i owe my mom money for bailing me out of jail i just work everyday 6 days a week and workout and play xbox. Weeks are starting to feel like days.
>>
>>741727263
I would never ever want to do that.
My mom is just unhappy, and i feel bad, but at the same time its not fair to project it all on me or others.. Especially me because she is my mom and no matter how irrational or selfish or mean she acts im supposed to just be like welp OK shes my mom.
Id love to help her not be unhappy, a good step would to be stop being judgemental as fuck and thinking shes better than everyone. Another step would for her to actually cut loose once in a while and stop making everything like her bravo network shows... Idk.. Not my problem i guess. It just sucks.. Poopy poop poop
>>
wish I could just win the lottery and live an exciting and fulfilling life OP. probably wishful thinking, eh? Guess I gotta do something on my own...
>>
I acted like an insensitive dense asshole to the girl who was starting to like me, I thought that she was too good for a fuck up like me so I kept making plans on how to distance myself away from her. It worked too perfectly and now the regrets and guilt is making me insane.
>>
>>741726979
I hope all works out for you anon.

>>741727154
It will just happen, it's hard to find per se..

>>741727191
No, not this thread.

>>741727409
Tell her how you feels... be a man about it. And if want a to stays grinds don't push it and ruin chances in the future.

OP here. damn...lots of feels tonight b/ros
>>
>>741711954
I have nothing. While I still try to maintain being humble about my current possessions, there's this one person who I've accidentally depended on for my happiness and I don't know what'll happen when the worst case scenario happens
>>
I can't stop drinking. I just can't.

Last night I drank so much I couldn't use my phone. It was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>741727752
another step would to stop purposely being petty to get reactions out of people because she has nothing going on besides work and being sad all the time
>>
File: Don't hate your mom.jpg (78KB, 942x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't hate your mom.jpg
78KB, 942x287px
>>741711954
They found a lump in my mom's tit, and it's apparently painful. Cancer runs in her side of the family (already lost 2 relatives, with another currently suffering from pancreatic cancer), so....yeah.

I've told her repeatedly time and again to eat better, exercise, and do whatever she could to avoid getting cancer. Just like my aunt who also refused any advice, she ignored everything I said. Now, there's a good chance she's got it. She went to the doctor yesterday, and hasn't said much to me since. Didn't even say 'good night' as she normally does. There's always tension between us, but lately it's eben so strong that it makes the Korean tension look like an episode of Mean Girls. What's worse, is the possible-cancer. She doesn't think I know, but my step-father told me everything.

Not sure what to do. I warned her this would happen. I FUCKING WARNED HER. She'll probably just keep making it worse by not changing her lifestyle, staying 'disappointed' in me as a "failure of a son," and continue ranting non-stop about 'the younger generation.'

I am a bit worried.
>>
>>741728019
me too. kicked out of house guy here. I have been drinking every day since ive been kicked out. Luckily i had stockpiled liquor for about 3 years so thats not hurting my financial state but god damn i drink at work after work every fucking day
>>
>>741724275
>55 anon, thanks, I know the path is true, I just need meaningless reinforcement from time to time.... I've really been enjoying just doing me.
>>
I'm very sick. I need to go home to NY and be with my family so I can receive treatment. Unfortunately I'm stuck in California.

I came here 26 years ago thinking I was going to work in movies. I soon figured out that I hated working in the film industry. (It really does suck.)

I fell in love with a girl, but we really hated each other as much as we loved each other. Unfortunately that kept me in CA for decades. Now she's gone, off somewhere fucking her boss. The only good thing that came out of our relationship is a beautiful cat whom I love more than life itself.

I just want to go home. No one will help me.

I went to a local church for three years. I'm a Christian. Now that I'm in my time of need no one from my church has come to help me.

I just want to go home.
>>
>>741728076
I love how parents think that constantly reminding you youre a fuck up youll just turn it all around one day. How about a fucking compliment or just not making the kid feel like a fuck up all the time.. i dont know maybe theyd fuck up less if they werent stressed about it all the time.
>>
>>741727983
Yeah she knows how i feel but i kinda fucked everything up bc i would tell her how i feel too much and couldnt just be friends with her. Thats why im taking a break and hope she misses me and if i still miss her ill come back when im better
>>
I separated from the military about a month ago.
I'm out of paychecks. My new job is still up in the air because I'm waiting for my clearance to transfer over.
I'm about to be homeless because this new job was supposed to be my source of income but the transfer process is taking longer than the "30 business days" that I was told.
My child and dogs are going to be homeless with me.
My wife is probably going to gain custody of our kid because of this.
My dogs are the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
She'll probably get the dogs too since I'm about to not have a home.
Literally the only thing keeping me from suck-starting a shotgun is the idea that the job will come through soon.
No one wants to hire me because they're either "not hiring" or I'm "over qualified" for the position.
Idgaf about qualifications I'm just trying to make sure I can make rent.
This shit fucking sucks.
Later guys.
>>
>>741720345
Bastard
>>
>>741728167
I've burned all bridges from being a drunk douchebag. It's life ruiner in a bottle.
>>
>>741728437
Why leave the military?
>>
File: 1502363318879.png (377KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502363318879.png
377KB, 800x527px
My fiance told me her depression was too much and now she can't handle a relationship so we are now seperated. Idk wtf to do and I don't want to lose her.
>>
OP here

>>741727583
Turned into pretty much me giving an opinion and some advice

>>741727698
Just keep making the right decisions, life can't always be bad, it will return to normal maybe even better. Lift more, if you ain't sore for 4 days your doing it wrong. Eat more boiled chicken and rice 3 times a day with greens.

>>741727794
Chances are slim, but it could happen. Try it play 4 8 15 16 24 42. Split it with me huh'?

>>741727887
Never do that, give yourself more credit. Just make sure you can back it up

OP here. Still here
>>
>>741728327
Damn anon. What do you need treatment for?
>>
Trying to take responsibility for where I am right now
But fuck. How is it all my fault when I have all these "obligations" to people, that they expect me to fulfill and will shame me mercilessly and throw negative consequences at me if I don't?

Sure, in theory I could just say no and focus on myself, but I'd have an interpersonal shit storm waiting for me.

I've been accused forever for blaming people for my problems
But literally, ALL of my problems are the result of someone else

I've never been unhappy or lined up with negative consequence from living my life for me, making me own decisions, and only doing things >I< want to do

on the flip side, whenever I've been coerced into listening to someone else or doing what they want me to do, I've lined up with life altering negative consequences, struggled with depression, struggled with suicidal tendencies, struggled with drug use, ect.

GAH JUST LEAVE ME A-FUCKING-LONE
LET ME LIVE MY LIFE
STOP ASKING ME FOR SHIT
STOP TELLING ME TO DO SHIT
LEAVE ME BE
>>
>>741728574
Tired of making shit pay for a highly marketable skill.
Kek, jokes on me right?
>>
File: We are, VR.jpg (125KB, 624x767px) Image search: [Google]
We are, VR.jpg
125KB, 624x767px
>>741728330
When one of my uncles came to visit last week (actually, the one with pancreatic cancer no less), I overheard her 'joking' about probably being better off in a home when she gets too old and decrepit instead of thinking I'd be able to help her. His son, a cousin, is also having a rough time of things in life.
>you want your kids to be great and do great things, but....(ha ha)
>I mean, I know maybe he won't take care of me....maybe I'll be better in a home? (ha-ha)
While I'm right in the next room. Not to mention she's always comparing me to the more 'successful' people my age, even other family members.
>>
Been getting off Paxil and Xanax. I am not feeling anymore withdrawals besides brain zaps here and there. I'm just afraid the 3rd time wasnt the charm and ill end up having to start taking them again.

Lifes been great though. New car, cute ass girl, going to ocean city on Sunday for a week, but my mind feels fucked from the pills and it makes me sad that I may Never return to how my normal self was. Its the fear of my actual sanity and clear thoughts are destroyed for good because of antidepressants that didn't do much anyways.

I got on them before my ex of 3 years left me then fucked another guy few days later, and they didn't help at all. I don't think they ever truly worked. So now I just feel as if I fucked my mind up for no reason. This shit is hard to get off of and the last 2 weeks felt like I was living in purgatory. I'm actually sort of proud of myself I broke this but I'm not sure the damage it caused.

I'm probably beating myself up over nothing but its been getting to me a lot.
>>
>>741720345
fyucku
>>
>>741728363
Being overbearing cost me my last girlfriend too... I fucked up.. we all do. Just learn from it, and don't make the same mistake twice

>>741728437
Fucking government just keep your head on swivel for all opportunities. Don't take the easy way out you have people that depend on you. Your dogs as well.

>>741728592
Try to help her anyway you can.

OP here. Keep on keepin on
>>
i dont understand me.
>>
>>741728754
Shits so lame.
I never wanted to go to school because I am bad at it unless i take adderall but adderall permanently fucked my stomach up (something else that makes life extremely difficult, when you literally have to work to feel normal every day) and dropped out because i couldnt deal with the pain or being high all the time, and now even though im getting a nicer job, all i hear is get a real job and "loser" when my moms a fucking receptionist who lives off my dads alimony. Shits annoying as fuck. So many little shots they take.. Adds up and drives you nuts. Sorry about your mom though that is awful..
>>
>>741728741
If you did combat stuff and like military but want more money you should into being a pmc (private military contractor) you can join a organization and go do military jobs in other countries like africa. U can do jobs like sitting on a boat and being a anti piracy and other stuff like that. They can make over 150k a year
>>
I just want to be sober for one year. I know I would feel so good.
>>
I made so many grammatical errors oml
>>
I left my girlfriend just as I got accepted into university because I want to date other girls before I actually marry but I still like her after two years

we still get along great but I feel so bad about breaking up with her for shitty reasons that I cant get myself to say anything

she's the only person who's actually accepted me unconditionally and anyone else I date feel like massive assholes

feelbadman.jpg
>>
>>741728637
I have a very serious blood ailment and I'm probably going to need chemo and a bone marrow transplant.
>>
File: vidya feels.jpg (354KB, 500x5880px) Image search: [Google]
vidya feels.jpg
354KB, 500x5880px
>>741729190
I'm sorry about your situation as well. If it makes you feel any better, one of the biggest disappointments I am to them is not being a soldier; I washed out of the military twice before I even turned 20, and can thus never reenlist (they're both retired military and very pro-military).

I really don't know how to feel about the news of her possibly having cancer. On the one hand, I want to chew her out in an epic lecture about how I warned her all my life to do better for her health, but on the other hand, I'm just kind of 'numb' to the thought of losing her.
>>
>>741729008
yeah to be honest I'm more worried about the dogs. My kid is 16. He'll be fine. But my dogs won't understand. It's hard, but I love them too much to do that to them I guess.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.