[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, what are your feelings on abortion? Pregnant femanon here.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 23

File: images.jpg (13KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 305x165px
/b/, what are your feelings on abortion?
Pregnant femanon here.
>>
>>741520173
I'm not pro-choice, I'm pro-abortions

the murder of babies is cool with me
>>
>>741520173
The argument that it's womens rights and we should wholeheartedly support it is bullshit. You're ending a life.

Despite that I give an unhappy pass on rape and incest
>>
>>741520173
If you want to waste the next 18-40 years of year life, DON'T get an abortion.
>>
kill all babies
>>
>>741520173
unless its a product of rape the fetus should live, if you don't want it someone else will gladly adopt it
>>
Kids are a lot of fun if you're ready to have one. If abortion is on the table you're probably not ready to have one.

That said, better to give it up for adoption.
>>
>>741520294
Up until 13 weeks, it is no more of a life than the jizz in a gymsock
>>
Better than dropping the infant in a dumpster, and far better than raising a kid when you're not prepared to. Anyway a fetus is a parasite, only the host should have the final say in whether or not to abort. Still I personally believe the father's stance should at least be considered, depending on the circumstance.
>>
>>741520415
>go through the worst pain of your life, just to give away the little cunt.
Yeah, makes sense.
>>
>>741520289
This, kill the shits
>>
milkbags or gtfo
>>
>>741520173
it doesn't matter we will all die eventually
>>
Abortion is not cool
>>
>>741520590
you are not cool
>>
>>741520520
epidurals exist for a reason fuck head
>>
>>741520173
All the men in my family are pro-choice and all of the women in my family are pro-life.
Women are fucking idiots.
>>
Humans must die.
>>
>>741520173
There's nothing worse than an unwanted baby
>>
>>741520294
Life is ended in order to give us steak. Whats the big deal about ending the life of a being that has no memories, personality, sense of self, etc? A fetus is hardly any more valuable of a life than the ejaculate you shoot into the toilet every now and then.
>>
>>741520415
>someone else will gladly adopt it
Yeah, because there aren't thousands of kids living in orphanages and rotating through foster homes. We are over populated enough. Why would you want to exacerbate the problem?
>>
>>741520173
Against it. I understand why it happens, but I think it's a difficult answer to a difficult situation.
>>
>>741520173
I only support abortions for niggers.
>>
If there isn't a heartbeat, It isn't alive.

If it isn't alive, it isn't murder.

That's why Hillary can't be killed.

She was never alive in the first place.
>>
>>741520804
A cows life is ended for steak. Not a humans. Especially not an innocent humans that could have been avoided with some personal responsibility (contraception or abstinence, no one made you have sex).
>>
I don't like it, but I think its necessary.
>>
>>741520649
Because the only shitty part is the labor. Not the nine months leading up to it or the who knows how much time spent recovering.
>>
>>741520903
I can get behind this
>>
>>741520943
You ignored the bulk of my point.
>>
File: 1499325452350.gif (2MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1499325452350.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>741520173
All the kids are doing it, why shouldn't you?
>>
File: clintons daughter.jpg (440KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
clintons daughter.jpg
440KB, 1000x750px
>>741520915
>>
File: [me.png (348KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
[me.png
348KB, 500x374px
The only people who are pro life are people who haven't suffered enough to where they realize it'd be better if they weren't born at all
>>
>>741520903
underrated post
>>
>>741520294

This is dumb, you forgot to finish thinking. No person has a right to be inside another person...if the child, by modern medicine or some other means, can be saved/transferred...great...if not...that is not the woman's issue...

Abortion is just adoption by the state, and the state can't keep everything alive.
>>
>>741520954
there is plenty of birth control out there, if you're stupid enough to get pregnant "on accident" this day in age, it is entirely you're fault
>>
>>741521102
Not true. I was suicidal at one point and am still pro-life.
>>
>>741520943
Whether or not it could have been avoided is irrelevant. The topic is how to deal with the current situation moving forward.
>>
>>741521043
You're comparing human life to a cow meant for food and to semen. Even if it doesn't yet have memories it's still human.
>>
Pro choice. Plenty of upright apes wandering around already. The less the better.
>>
>>741520943
So a 'human' that isn't even developed enough to sense anything surrounding it is somehow more valuable than a creature that knows what it is to live and can actually feel pain, purely because of species?
>>
If everyone who claimed surrendering a child for adoption was the 'right choice' went out and adopted an unwanted nigger baby right now, it would be.
>>
I was adopted at birth instead of being aborted, so I'm pro life. Knowing I could have been never been born just like that is a crazy thought to me
>>
>>741521249
Right? I don't get why the life of a fetus is more valuable than an actually fully-cognizant animal.>>741521214
>>
>>741520943
yeah, it's better for a child to grow up in a broken home with parents that don't really love them
>>
File: ad6nNpd_700b.jpg (76KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
ad6nNpd_700b.jpg
76KB, 600x785px
I've had two different girls get two different abortions.

Its a good thing too. They would have come out retarded just like me. Plus, I am a jew and would hate to have to spend the money on stupid baby shit.

Killing babies is easy. The legal ramifications are not pleasant. Best leave it to the professionals.
>>
>>741521249
>>741521390
yes, because as humans, it's instinctual to value our species more. Every animal should do that.
>>
>>741521188
My mother was on birth control when she got pregnant with me. No birth control is 100% effective.
>>
>>741521347

My mother was raped instead of being not raped, so I'm pro rape. Knowing I could have been never been born just like that is a crazy thought to me
>>
>>741521347
What if you hadn't been one of the lucky few?

Does a life of being shunted around foster parents and group homes seem appetizing to you?
>>
>>741521473
birth control doesnt work if you are a fat bitch
>>
>>741520520
It's better than killing the fucking thing. You got pregnant. Take some responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>741521347
oh.. it must be nice to be a privileged self centered asshole
>>
My mom told me I would've been aborted if I was going to have downs. I support that idea.
>>
>>741521208
Give birth to the kid and put the kid in adoption if you still can't handle it. You shouldn't commit murder just to make up for your stupidity.
>>
>>741521464
I don't give a flying fuck about anyone else's kids. I only care about mine.

Your tribalist mentality produces results, sure.

Unfortunately, that result just so happens to be Africa.
>>
>>741520289
Careful of those edges faggot
>>
>>741521464
Again, we have more people on this planet than is sustainable. We aren't going to die out as a species because some irresponsible teenagers get abortions. No running out of natural resources due to over population is something that actually COULD wipe us out.
>>
the less humans the better
>>
>>741521576
Wow, what a zing. Glad to know you have no actual argument.
>>
>>741520642
Are you attempting to imply abortion is cool? Because nobody in their right mind things that. Whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, nobody is advocating for more abortions.
>>
>>741521640
>privileged
since when is being privileged bad inherently?
What does this faggot need to be guilty just for surviving getting coat-hangared?
>>
>>741520173
If you can't decide whether or not to have a kid, or if you can't use birth control properly, chances are you are going to make a shit parent.

Some people just aren't meant to have kids. Why should we force them? One more mouth to feed means one more person the government has to take care of.

Abortion is where the fiscal and moral conservatives diverge.
>>
You're ending the life of something which is less capable of reacting and thinking than the average lifestock animal.

Let them die. Under most circumstances, the life they'd have lived had they not been aborted would've been shit anyways. Why else would you abort a kid?
>>
>>741521512
Over never living? Yeah. It does.
>>
>>741520173
If the pregnancy conditions are simply the condom breaking (extremely rare), I would surrender the baby for adoption. Especially if the reason I can't have them is because of more mundane conditions like not being able to financially afford a child.

Although, if someone was impregnated via rape, or if they couldn't afford to have the baby because of AIDS, or because of any condition that would make having the baby dangerous or even lethal (for the mother, the baby or both), I wouldn't take any risks and do an abortion.

Like I said, though, try to avoid it if possible. There is still the potential for life in there. So make sure to think long and hard about any decision you make for it.
>>
>>741520173
was listening to a guest on joe rogan's podcast once, some kind of doctor that was discussing stem cell treatment for sports injuries.

apparently umbellical cords and stuff like that are not the only way to get stem cells, each of us also have cells that can turn into other cells in our body, like you can take abdominal fat, treat it, and inject it into your knee to help growth of cartilage or something.

On the topic of embryonic cells, he mentioned that when a fertilized egg is in the really early stages of division, you could just take it and divide it up. e.g. you take a clump of 16 cells and turn it into 2 clumps of 8. They will continue to split and not care that 50% of the material is gone, and potentially grow into 2 people.

This is nothing new because twins exist, but what really blew my mind is something I never heard addressed in the abortion debate: you could potentially make like 64 humans out of a single fertilized egg. And they don't necessarily have to be identical twins because gene expression could be different.

That really puts things into perspective, especially when we consider that during fertility treatment we also just create a bunch of embryos and have them lying around and throw them at the wall and see what sticks and which one gets rejected by the womb. Whats the difference?

I suppose that while equating abortion to killing a person is the effective emotional argument, the real argument is whether or not you consider 'would this fertilized egg have become a human if you did nothing' a valid argument versus the fact that at the stage of being a clump of cells, it's obviously not murder.
>>
>>741521700
What I'm saying is we should value human life over animal life. As humans, that's natural.
>>
>>741521614
And make a child that will probably have a shitty life as a result? Why should the baby suffer for your mistakes? More often than not, abortion is much kinder to the baby in the long run.
>>
>>741521779
Birth control doesnt work if you are overweight.
Your mom is a fat bitch, deal with it.
>>
If you're not ready to take care of a kid, you won't be bringing him into a world that will care for him adequately without you. Just get an abortion if you can't take care of this kid, you can always make more.
>>
>>741520173
It's none of my business. Even if I'm the one who got her pregnant, it's totally her decision. I have millions of sperm so it'd be no biggie for me to chuck some up someone who actually wanted a baby.
>>
>>741521684
If you haven't adopted at least one kid, you have no right to throw out this opinion.

"Yeah, you should have to go through with the pregnancy and labor. Then send the kid to an orphanage, and he can live in that group home and be a burden on the state while he hopes and prays someone adopts him."
>>
>>741520885
Actually, people tend to adopt babies rather quickly compared to other age ranges.
>>
>>741521841
But you're forgetting how hard it is for kids to be adopted. Most of the time, kids that are put up for adoption don't find a stable home, but bounce around from one household to the next.
Being qualified to be an adoptive parents requires you to be a perfect human being with pockets lined with gold.
>>
OP here, just wanted to say thanks for all the opinions, I have alot to think about.
>>
>>741522036
I find it funny that a white baby is at least 40 thousand dollars, but black babies can be had a dime a dozen.
>>
>>741520294
I agree with this sentiment. The whole "it's my body, my choice" thing is ridiculous. You know where that choice begins? When you decide to fucking open your goddamn legs without contraceptives you fucking slut. "Hey, you know what would be awesome, if we engage in the act to propagate our species, and then hate on that act conception because my fucking vagina told me to be a slut."

Goddamnit, you can have sex, but take the steps to keep from getting pregnant in the first place, once those zygotes hit eachother, its life. Period. If we deny that then we can deny life at any stage, age or whatnot. Hell, might as well make the case that if you don't contribute to society in a meaningful way(Which is determined by the government, good luck!) Then your just a pile of flesh that would be better used as fodder for pigs.
>>
>>741521866
On the whole, yes. But this is a 'what if' human that is little more than a hunk of replicating stem cells versus a living breathing creature than knows life already.
>>
>>741521888
i see your point but
how are we going to get strippers then?

pro-life all the way!
>>
>>741520804
The problem with this idea is that almost nobody knows what a fetus is. You're thinking of an embryo. A fetus is very far along in development. A fetus has a heartbeat, and retreats from stimuli. It's practically a fully formed baby.
>>
>>741521890
Observe the pro-life idiot in his natural habitat. When faced with information that conflicts with his argument, he simply lashes out, like a wild animal.
>>
>>741520173
save the planet, purge the human infestation.
>>
>>741520173
I don't really understand the religious argument for it.

Why are they trying so hard to prevent these unborn babies from going to heaven? Are they jealous that the fetuses aren't being condemned to a life of human suffering on this earth beforehand?
>>
>>741520173
I mean get one if you're gonna get one, but as far as I see it a human is the most beautiful, complex, and infinitely powerful thing in the universe. If you don't wanna raise one then okay, neither would I, that's why adoption exists, but don't kill the kid because you don't wanna go through pregnancy and childbirth then you're wasting a life that could live 100 years in order to avoid 9 months of work. It's it as extinguishing a star because it's gonna be a bit hot outside.

That being said, I do understand that birth and pregnancy SUCK and I'd avoid it too. I also get that our (the United States') adoption system is shot to hell so there's no guarantees that your potential kid would live a happy life, but that's a better chance at happiness than if they were dead before they had a chance to live life.

I don't mean to preach, just consider it.
>>
>>741521839
You've never worked with these kids.
Fortunately for you, I have.

There's a reason these kids are far more likely than even single-parent children to commit crimes and remain a burden to society long after they're a ward of the state.

Imagine going through life like that. Imagine how angry you would feel, knowing that one person's stupid sky-daddy reasoning led to their suffering. How envious you'd be of those who had families. Those who knew they'd be sleeping in the same house for the forseeable future. Going to the same school. Making lasting friends.

It's far worse than Army Brat syndrome.
Abort the fucker before they wind up robbing your mom in 10 years.
>>
>>741521249
Again, you're thinking of an embryo. Fetuses are relatively cognizant of the world around them.
>>
>>741522369
Wtf I'm not pro anything, I was just calling your mom fat.
Calm down we don't need to get into an argument just because you have issues with your mom's inability to stay below a hundred and eighty pounds
>>
>>741521839
>I'd rather get beat up than have no one touch me at all to begin with
>>
>can't believe we live in a time where the object is to kill your offspring
>Passing on your genetic material and wisdom is the only real mammalian destiny
>Your ancestors fought literal tooth and nail for thousands of years to create this lineage
>The meaning of life is to spread the life and give it your wisdom I n hopes that it does the same
>None of you feel the sense of pride that your genetics could be a part of a greater human society that explored and mapped the stars and galaxies
>A these fucking faggots who are so worried about the here and now that they cannot grasp such a concept as evolution

We become the dominate species in this blue rock because we refused to quit or give up, and you faggots are going to be the ones who destroy our precious, rare, and impossibly perfect home.

I'm 28 and just had my first little girl, it's such an magical and amazing feeling. It's makes me depressed that the world takes on such anti-life views.

The fact that you resist your ultimate destiny is why I feel us little apes are doomed to suffocate in this planet together.
>>
>>741521786
nope drunk and int the wrong thread
>>
>>741520740
Well get to work then. Best way to kill all humans is to fucking kill all humans. God you damn pussies with your whole "Humans are a disgrace and should die out" are such fucking pansies. Just do it! Fucking do it if you're happy about the subject!
>>
>>741521888
Adoption, just as the guy before me said. If you can't provide them a good life, there are plenty of people who would.
>>
>>741522410
Because they're Catholics who believe babies go to Limbo.

Personally, I don't see an issue. Babies are probably fucking great at limbo.
>>
File: 1412384188364.jpg (93KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
1412384188364.jpg
93KB, 630x504px
>>741520173
It's not my issue. I will never be pregnant nor have to face that choice, so I really don't care about it. That said, abortion is a multi-billion dollar a year industry that exploits women's feelings in a society that condemns them for being single mothers and makes you feel like you are less than shit if you don't have all the best material goods and money in the bank. This world is truly asking for a purge, but the moment you pull out a weapon and start killing the pieces of shit that really deserve to die you become the "villain". So it's up to you, but suicide by cop after a cathartic blood bath is probably not a choice you want to make. It all depends on who you want to abort- Your unborn baby or the society that wants you to kill your baby so they can make more money. You have a third option to just abort yourself and your child at the same time. Think it over and have a nice day!
>>
>>741522541
>ancestors
we live in different times now
take your new age hippie bullshit somewhere else
>>
>>741522036
Fuck you, I have a complete right to hold that opinion. If you don't want to run the risk of having a kid don't have sex. It's that simple. This is why I'm not nice about any cases outside of incest/rape/mothers life in danger. When you have sex you *should* be aware that you are running the risk of having a kid. Killing a fetus because you're irresponsible is disgusting.
>>
>>741522198
>>741521473
>>
>>741522522
Kek
>>
>>741521053
that's an animatronic doll right?
>>
>>741520415
>suffer through nine months of parasitic invasion
>get fat
>destroy your abdomen
>destroy your vagina
>stretch marks or wrinkled skin on your stomach for the rest of your life
>piss when you cough for the rest of your life
>chance of potentially fatal complications
>all to give it away at the end

or

>take a pill
>shit out tiny non-sentient fetus
>crisis averted

tough choice.

i bet living with the "what if" of knowing you have living progeny is also fucking insane compared to the easily forgetful abortion and moving on with your life to have your own actual children when you're ready, so from a psychological standpoint abortion still wins.
>>
>>741520173
Fuck you, so to speak. Tits or GTFO
>>
>>741522489
Tell me all about your memories from the womb.
>>
>>741520173
Pro-abortion. Do I think it is the morally correct choice? No. Do I acknowledge the sad reality of the world we live in and that forcing trashy, shitty parents to fail to raise kids that will end up being hopeless criminals and contaminate society? Yes.

Abortion is a terrible thing, but if society was a better place it wouldn't be needed. Unfortunately the world is shit so shitty things need to happen.
>>
>>741522811
No you tard, it's nerve gas
>>
Tbh there's too many useless humans (including myself) so just limiting that with abortions alone is alright with me. Plus, why would anyone want to bring a baby into a poor family?
>>
I'm fine with abortion (though far from encourage it), for the first eight weeks of pregnancy, to the end of the embryotic phase. After that you're basically killing a baby.
>>
>>741522489
arguing about technicalities is the last weapon of the loser
>>
>>741522812
You could also completely go around that choice by not having sex.
>>
you should suck that baby out of your gut and give those stem cells to someone who needs them op
>>
>>741522887
some dick introduced me to some cunt.
>>
Abortion is fine and natural. Every animal has a "runt of the litter." Hell, in many animal species, the parent will eat the weaker children.
>>
>>741521190
What made you not suicidal anymore? Or was your problem being a pathetic cunt who complains about stupid shit and you got over it after a week?
>>
>>741521158
I dunno dude if you stuffed some dude inside you then it could be argued that the guy as a right to be inside you, at least until he could get out.

Same goes for fetuses, the mothers PUT them in that position, so it's not fair for them to be able to kill the kid for "bodily trespassing" or whatever.
>>
>>741522887
Cognizant, not sentient. They are alive, but are not fully able to handle memory or other such complex thought.
>>
>>741522769
>Different time

How old are you?

Because people are still dying and the only way to replicate that and go on is to reproduce.

How close minded are you to think that we can go on without making new humans?
>>
>>741522541
There are 7 billion people on this planet. Millions and millions are dying of starvation. Trust me, the world doesn't need more people popping out babies. There will always be plenty of people doing that. A small percentage who don't won't change anything.
>>
File: yare.jpg (22KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
22KB, 480x479px
I don't give a shit except for selling the parts, or making people pay taxes for that shit. Other than that, I really couldn't care less.
>>
>>741522701
Have you adopted a kid, to give it a good life?
>>
>>741522812
I think we should ban birth control because it has an adverse affect on female sexual selection.
whilst pregnant women choose more feminine partners that would support them for the duration and generally be weak pushovers.
Birth control tricks a woman's body into thinking its already pregnant thus making them choose weak willed walking wallets and not someone more suited to survival and prosperity.
>>
>>741521473
So you would have happily let her end your life then, eh? You wouldn't have existed. Just think about that for a second. If it was possible to stand beside your mother in that back alley suction tube store, as she sat on the table with her legs propped up, right when she's about to let a stranger tear apart your body. Would you whisper to her and say "I'm proud of you mom, I'm proud that you're killing me. Good work."
>>
only three reason for abortion as i see it.

1. if the person is raped and no longer wants to keep the baby
2. if the mothers life is in danger and the birth will likely kill her
3. if the condom pills or other pregnancy stoping device has gone wrong( with proof)
beside those reasons go fuck yourself stop wasting government money and its your own fault, however i will say this i do see the flaw in this argument as some people are just not ment to be parents and it would ruin the childs chance at a good life. dont really know how to deal with this though besides changing laws to suit the child even more then the parents and stricture laws for events such as this where the parents are entirely to blame and the kid is being mistreated.
>>
>>741523115
yeah because abortion is now mandatory so humanity is doomed

just GTFO
>>
>>741520173
Do what you want, it's your body until the thing is born.
>>
>>741521673
Then how come you're alive right now?
>>
>>741520173
There is a serious abortion shortage.
Too many niggers are being born.
>>
>>741522541
When our great journey starts, the weight of their heresy will stay their feet and they will be left behind
>>
>>741522781
So you haven't? You talk big talk about how others will happily adopt these kids while over 100,000 kids are waiting for it RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>741523021

Sorry, we dont have time for completely unrealistic scenarios over here in the adult world.

Yes, you could stay abstinent and you would not have a child. You could get an abortion and not have a child. Either way, theres no child.
>>
>>741520173
Is it murder, yes. The little creature in the womb actively tries to avoid the probe before it is scrambled.

However, only horrible people murder their babies - which is the definition of improving the gene pool. Related note, I will never vote against something that has kept the nigger population HALF what it would be. Think on it.
>>
>>741522811
>not knowing what Encephalitis looks like
>>
>>741520173
The Libertarian in me wants to give you the freedom to choose for yourself, but The Humanitarian in me thinks of the life you are taking from another human being.
Seeing as how it's legal, I'd say it's totally up to you.
>>
Its your body your choice.
Though, its mot 100% yours.
Are your parents supportive of it?
Does that babys dad want to be a dad?
Is it somthing your going to regret down the line?
Don't worry about the edgelords OP, summer is almost over.
>>
File: mr_sjw-2.jpg (165KB, 1064x727px) Image search: [Google]
mr_sjw-2.jpg
165KB, 1064x727px
>>741520173
>>
>>741520173
ugh. there are rules to follow. lets see some preggo titties
>>
File: 1497760475774.png (359KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497760475774.png
359KB, 1280x800px
If they pay for it themselves rather than use our tax dollars then sure idc
>>
>>741522198
>contribute to society

So you're a socialist then.
>>
I want to abort u

and all democrats jews n blacks

any more questions?
>>
>>741523008
It's not exactly an inconsequential technicality. In fact, it's pretty fucking important.
>>
>>741521700
That fucking shtick gets thin man. The world is more than capable of supporting all the people currently on it, and then some. Fuck me my state has enough farmland to grow food for the entire country, and it's not even one of the biggest! It's mostly used to grow fucking ethanol crops. Out of all the fields I see around me, no a single one produces food. It's all for ethanol.
>>
>>741523113
So why does it matter again?
>>
>>741523426
But wouldnt it SAVE tax dollars in the long run?
Are you cool with what they spend it on now?
Building billion dollar stadiums for sports teams that could afford them anyway?
More abortions= less spending
>>
>>741522812
Well it's simple, you are a selfish fuck who wasn't meant to reproduce.

Because the only thing about creating life you can think about it what it's going to do TO YOU.

It's not your fault, you had a shitty parents and shitty decendants.

But at The very least you would like to change that

But you wont.

But then again you still want to fuck women in their vaginas without ever having to face reproducing and responsibilities.

You want the cake and eat it too.

You suck as a homosapien, you will never get better and you will probably die later by killing you're when you are 67 and regret not having a family to be around.

Retard.
>>
>>741523472
Yes...is she single and her numbers?. My thoughts exactly
>>
>>741522541
I'm glad that your feelings feel amazing.
For a fucking lot of people, it's subjecting a kid to be born only to die a slow horrible death.

Not everyone in this world lives as cushy and pampered a life as you, twinkletoes.

Meanwhile you fucktards kill off every fucking living thing in sight everywhere you go. Pro-life my ass, you're pro-yourself.
>>
>>741523212
It wouldn't have mattered. I wouldn't have existed to have an opinion about it. End of story.
>>
>>741523358
It's not your body. It's a separate body. This is why I make the distinction between embryo and fetus. An embryo is completely dependent upon the mother for development, a fetus is a separate being with bodily functions of their own.
>>
>>741522541
your daughter has 50% of your genetic material

if you really value procreation because it 'our purpose/responsibility in life' then your contributing role to your daughter is 50%

in time, her child would have 25% of your genes

their child 12.5, their child 6.25, then 3.12, then ~1.5

Given enough time, within like 8 generations, all of our individual contributions to the gene pool tend to 0.

What I'm trying to get at is that the individual doesn't have a responsability
What separates us from other animals is our superior ability or get organized.

If your point was that procreation is the purpose of life, that would also mean that the only morally right path is to make as many babies as possible. This is irresponsible and would guarantee short term food demand skyrocket and thus famine.

If your point was that all of us have a traceable lineage line and it's our responsibility to make sure our family name doesn't die out, not only do you have no guarantee that in the future your family name will die out regardless, this is probably borne out of some idea that you are descendant of 'insert historical figure 8 generations back' and you need to pass on their legacy. But that is flawed since you are also equally related to 255 other people and to say that your relationship with that historical figure is any greater than the relationship they have to the entire genepool is comical.
>>
>>741523271
True. Then, when it's born, if you're not rich, in a society that only values money, we will kick you and your fucking offspring while you're down. Because fuck you, you're poor, and a single mom, that's why.

American society should be all about producing the maximum amount of low-quality people possible. Don't stop until we look like Africa!
>>
>>741523568
That doesn't change the fact that kids go hungry daily.
>>
>>741523586

Fuck you, I dont have to play your faggot Darwin game if I dont want. Ill fuck as much as I want now and have kids when I can afford to give them outstanding education, nutrition, etc.
>>
>>741523646
I'm not rich but you sound like a butthurt poor person. Is some one wrong just because they had a better life than you?
If you win the lottery what portion would you give away? If its not all you are just as greedy as that fellow.
>>
>>741523586
angry much?
please tell me more about your wonderful family life
>>
File: IMG_3571.jpg (140KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3571.jpg
140KB, 1480x833px
If it's mine, abort it now. If it's not mine, abortion is murder and you're going to hell.
>>
>>741523586
t. single mom or cuck working his life away
>>
>>741522781
Having big fucking opinions about what others do with their lives and professing to know better than them is fucking disgusting. Congrats, you're shit too.
>>
>>741523844
>let's make this about me and you personally

You just lost.
>>
>>741522781
go be 12 somewhere else
>>
>>741523782
That's not a good argument.
Instead of the individual, let's take society.
Gen 1 has 100% of its own genes, Gen 2 has 50% of its own genes? Where did the other half go?

Thinking in terms of individualism is and will always be dangerous for society.
>>
>>741523646
I don't have a job, stay home and feed and play with my little girl.

My last makes 50k a year.

Now please tell me how you have a problem with me being a stay at home dad but not giving life a chance.
>>
>>741522198
>>741522781
These guys are bitter that nobody wants to fuck them
>>
>>741523844
>you sound poor
lolwut
is that your rationale for everything you can't form an argument against?
>you sound like a dirty poor person
kek
>>
1 child policy. Any extra children should be aborted.
>>
>>741522783
Then just whack or tweed one out on the toilet seat. Remember the act of sex is to fucking concieve. Reason it feels good is its your body naturally rewarding you for that action.

>>741523127
People are dying of starvation because of the mechanisms of evil. Every person in the world could be fed and remained sated this moment, but you have poverty due to circumstance, warlords holding back resources, and people forced to live in areas that aren't remotely suitable for human life unless they are properly cultivated.

>>741523446
Nope, my point is if you can decide when and if a person is worth living that can be applied to anything. Can't contribute to society, kill 'em, they're not alive. Don't like someone? Kill them, their in my way and thus don't deserve to have a life. It's a barbaric road to murder our young.
>>
>>741520173
It's a necessary evil because the alternative is more evil.
>>
>>741524074
Easy. You're a fucking leech on society and should be ashamed of yourself for breeding more copies of your mentally ill ass.
>>
>>741523949
I am a separate person from who you were originally arguing against.
I just think debating things on basis of whos privileged and calling people twinkle toes is intellectually dishonest and an appeal to emotion.
>>
>>741524100
You think that worked well for China do you buddy?
>>
I'm pro-choice but, find abortion repugnant.
>>
>>741524133
>Can't contribute to society
Oh look, there it is again. This society you're talking about, that all individuals live merely to serve and which gives a man his worth.

DIE YOU FUCKING TOTALITARIAN SOCIALIST
>>
>>741524212
Nah, I'm just edgy.
>>
>>741520173
what is the IQ & racial background of yourself and the father?
>>
>>741524100
Fucking moron.

PARENT WEALTH AND IQ POLICY.

If the parent has enough money and is smart enough to raise the child properly, go at it.
>>
>>741524133
>the act of sex is to concieve

Nah you can just get your rocks off too

You should pick your soap box up and take your eccentric ramblings back to plebbit or tumblr
>>
Mandatory abortion and sterilization for all women.
>>
>>741523782
Thank you for proving my point.

You still do not understand.

You are just repeating statistics with complete and utter prejudice.

It simple selfishness.

I'm sorry nobody loved you.
>>
>>741524169
That is the worst samefag I've read on here tonight.

And that post literally refers to one where the entire fucking point was an emotional appeal. Ya fuckin dope.
>>
File: 1442727595391.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442727595391.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>741520173
>/b/, what are your feelings on abortion?
I think more people should...
>Pregnant femanon here.
Oh, shit. I almost helped without seeing them engorged, pregnant titties.
sage
>>
>>741523271
Tell me, how what is it about exiting the womb that suddenly makes them a separate being? Let's think for a moment. Say there's a woman about to give birth. Now imagine two scenarios. In one timeline, she gives birth at 7:00. In the other, the doctor is late to get to her, so she holds on until 7:30. There are no other differences between these scenarios, the baby is equally developed in both. Is the baby any less alive, any less an independent being, in those thirty minutes? And if so, how?
>>
>>741524133
>Every person in the world could be fed and remained sated this moment, but you have poverty due to circumstance, warlords holding back resources, and people forced to live in areas that aren't remotely suitable for human life unless they are properly cultivated.
It doesn't matter WHY people are starving. They still are. Kids are going hungry in the U.S. daily and you want more unwanted kids here.
>>
>>741523819
But not due to overpopulation, it's due to mis-management of resources, selfishness, and people living in areas not meant to sustain the amount or type of life that lives there. I'm just refuting your point of over population, and then you just scoff it off.
>>
>>741524304
This.
To qualify for parenthood, one should have enough money saved up first, and at least a 130 IQ. Otherwise, lethal injection to both parents.
>>
>>741523837
>When I can afford

Ah so I was right. You are just young. >>741523852
>>
>>741524133
>le abstinence meme
Again, we are trying to keep this topic in the realm of reality. Sorry you've never had a girlfriend though.
>>
>>741524078
Nah, for some reason I attract gay guys like crazy, also teenagers, which I steer a wide berth these days.
>>
>>741523837
So Jimmy gets to live, but Darla has to die, just because Jimmy was born later? That's fucked up.
>>
>>741524562
>living in areas not meant to sustain the amount or type of life that lives there
Yeah, over population
>>
>>741524409

What if I don't care about "passing on my genes" or whatever furyfag hentai shit you're talking about.
>>
>>741520173
Too young
>abort it
Rape victim
>abort it
Accident
>abort it
Nigger raped you
(your consent to nig still makes it rape)
>abort it
Financially unstable
>abort
>>
>>741524166
You see?

You are still thinking from a selfish monetary view.

You were never raised with a respect for life.
>>
Mandatory abortion for moslem
>>
>>741524702
He's just a retard who thinks spinning words around changes the meaning. Fucking fag is just having a good time listening to himself
>>
>>741523990
That ad hominem, yo.
>>
>>741524377
Its just biological fact, sex = good because it feels good. What does sex do? It propagates the species. You know what also feels good? Fucking massages man, a warm compress on a sore muscle after a hard day's work, and other shit. You know what those do? They help heal the body. It's all biology.
>>
>>741524647
Just fuck her in the ass. Problem solved.
>>
>>741524562
So you are aware that the world isn't a perfect utopia that makes it possible for you to breed like a fucking rodent, but instead of choosing to use your higher brain and the faculties it provides you, of rationality and self control, you choose to act recklessly anyway, doom some other kid to starve to death by not adopting them, so you can have your own designer baby in your own vain image, and add to the catastrophically dysfunctional size of the worlds human population. ...or, overpopulation, for short.

The world will not be a fucking utopia. This is the only world that exists. You're compounding the fucking problem.
>>
>>741524685

Yea it is a bit fucked up, but all animals kill some of their off spring. Its only natural
>>
>>741524754
>selfish monetary view
Kek. From the stay at home cuck

Feel sorry for your wife, you probably spend so much time at home on plebbit she has to fuck Tyrone at his run down apartment
>>
File: 1497243705131.png (143KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497243705131.png
143KB, 400x550px
>>741523585
>sports has a place in our society at least
If woman could have an abortion without any real consequence then it's a waste of our money and making them more irresponsible than they already are (having unsafe sex without even caring that they could get prego, etc)
>more abortions = less spending
did you mean that we would spend less on welfare if we would have more abortions?
fair point but I was thinking woman would take more precautions to not get pregnant (if they aren't ready for a baby that is) since they probably can't afford an abortion
>>
>>741524860
Okay woah dude man bro somewhere in all those midly big words you forgot to include your point
>>
I think this argument, all sides, are plain drivel.

The correct answer is that we need to find a birth control that is 100% effective, cheap, no repercussions, and easily reversible. This way, we can spread it among first world at first, and then inevitably the world.

This will not only fix the overpopulation problem by curbing birth rates, but add better systems in dealing with poverty and third world problems. It's the answer to all these debates, instead we argue about the outcome of a problem and not the problem itself.
>>
>>741524754
I grew up in the country. I respect and value life on a level that precludes you wiping everything out in your path just because you've bred yourself out of control.
>>
>>741524409
ADDRESS ARGUMENTS, PEOPLE. These ad hominems are starting to bother me. Both sides are guilty.
>>
Okay, here goes.
>initiate a biological transhumanist technocratic state
>exterminate all people who are not Germanic, Russian, Hungarian, or English
>thoroughly germanize the English and russianize the Hungarians
>use hormones and selective breeding to create more feminine males
>colonise space
>edgily genocide all non humans
>>
It's a murder I'm okay with, like I am with war.
>>
>>741524911
>Plebbit
>Facebook more like race-gook, am I right fellas?
>Nintendo more like no-friend-o
>Liberal more like libtard
Dumb name puns need to die
>>
>>741524538

Sorry mate, I was fighting with someone else who was going on about overpopulation and the need of abortions because if it. My mistake, lumped that into this discussion.

I'll just stick this discussion with the "Just don't have kids" file. Easy enough, don't want kids, yet still want sex? Just do one of the numerous things that are out there to keep people from conceiving. Snip the tubes, tie the tubes, wear the sheepskin, spray the foam. Whichever you want. Go crazy with sex, I don't care, just don't kill a kid when its created because you couldn't take the necessary steps to keep it from being created.
>>
>>741525027

How is the net result any different from legal abortion?
>>
File: 1487712365163.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487712365163.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>741520173
Abortion should be legal. The body is the ultimate castle, and the government should not dictate it, even if you feel like ousting an occupant ( after 90 days certain liabilities set in, and you have to prove damages to effect early lease termination ).
Kill the embryos, and the babies if medically needed.
That said, I have four kids. No abortions. I love my kids. I would never abort one of them.
But I believe it is my and my wife's right to do so if we wish.
Her's more than mine, she being the incubation chamber.
>>
>>741524897
The world isn't overpopulated. We have more than enough resources for all presently here.
>>
>>741524808
>doesn't respond to the other two posts that actually argue their point
O, I'm laffin
>>
>>741525177

If it's a cheap birth control, we can avoid it altogether and remove costs of abortion, as well as the time off a woman will need to recover from the abortion. The thing is, it has to be inexpensive.
>>
>>741520173
abort everyone. usa is a failure.
>>
>>741524702
Yeah, areas can be overpopulated. However the world is not overpopulated. There is a difference.
>>
>>741524882
My foreskin is too tight
>>
>>741524882
That's what I do. I fuck her vaginally for her pleasure, and then after she's had hers, when it's my turn, I flip her over, work it in, pound that load deep in her ass.

>She gets to O as many times as she wants
>I get her ass and an internal sploosh
>She doesn't get knocked up
>The wold is one less human fucked up
Best of all possible worlds.
>>
The fetus is violating the NAP by not leaving your body when you decide you no longer want it. In this case, abortion should be legal.
>>
>>741525146
HEAVY agree. Not even liberal but still called a libtard due to leftist views I hold.
>>
>>741523780
Thats not what i was referring too
Most women go through pain and from pregnancy itself they find it difficult too bounce back into shape.
Some don't want the stress and pain of child birth.
Its ending a life yes but where you ever self contious in a womb?
>>
>>741525283
>usa is a failure
>still runs the world
What does that make you?
The bitch of a country of failures?
>>
>>741524987
>fair point but I was thinking woman would take more precautions to not get pregnant (if they aren't ready for a baby that is) since they probably can't afford an abortion
What?
You forget that women have a biological drive to get pregnant, they can't control it.
Are you really expecting them to act rationally and think about the aftermath of their actions?
>>
>>741525027
This is the best course of action, but it currently isn't possible to create such a pill.
>>741525177
Because the child wasn't conceived, dumbass.
>>
>>741525279

Yea, well good luck with that. In the mean time, the market determines there is demand for abortion
>>
Hey, it's your baby. Your choice.
>>
>>741524897
Never stated the world was a utopia. Just saying that the world hasn't reached the point of overpopulation. Once it does, humanity will be culled by nature, like every other fucking ecosystem in the world when it overpopulates. It won't doom the world, it'll just be one to about three generations of hardship for the human race. In the concept of time, that's not really a long time.
>>
>>741525146
You can't type out plebbit you stupid cuck. It's spam.

>>741525373
>Heavy agree
Holy fucking kek, kill yourself lmao you gotta be baiting
>>
>>741525222
Maybe if you keep telling yourself that over and over you'll even start to believe it anon!

You can convince yourself of anything that way.
We addressed that stupid idea already you illiterate monkey. Having all the resources to feed a trillion morons but not being able to do it and millions starving to death anyway, means you have too many fucking people for the type of world you live in. How many times do we need to spell it out for you, holy fuck.

Breed like flies, live like flies, die like flies.
>>
>>741525169
No birth control is 100% effective
>>
>>741520173
kill em all
>>
>>741525192
That's a great picture.
I don't entirely disagree with you, but I do feel abortion is just plain morally wrong. If you're okay with that, and want to abort anyway, go for it. But I don't think it should ever be an encouraged course of action.
>>
>>741525535
My autistic choice of words does not make my point any less valid. You are baiting.
>>
>>741524749
or how about they take responsibility for their actions
>sex makes babies
if you are A. too young or B. Financially unstable, don't have unsafe sex (or sex at all really)
If its a rape case then yeah I get it, but other than that the woman has full control to not get pregnant and should take responsibility for it if she does
>>
>>741525535
Really? you mean it automatically changes to plebbit? like the roodypoo days?
I don't believe you.
Reddit.
see I typed it
>>
>>741525525
>Just saying that the world hasn't reached the point of overpopulation. Once it does, humanity will be culled by nature,

Obviously it has, because people are being culled by nature every fucking day all over the world dipshit. OH ARE THEY NOT BEING CULLED IN YOUR SUBURB?

Fucking sheltered cunt.
>>
>/b/ giving a shit about killing babies
Fucking embarrassments, all of you. Fuck off to your facebooks and twitters with the rest of the hipster faggots
>>
>>741525285
Still finite resources. Kids are starving everyday. Add one more kid, and either it starves or takes away from someone else.
>>
>>741525429

>because the child wasnt conceived

So? Result is the same.
>>
>>741525027
We have a 100% effective birth control, it's the snip-snip. Costs about $200, is an in-office procedure. Feel like you're losing testosterone because of the snip-snip? Just take supplements. However many people won't go through it because deep in their primal minds, they like making babies.
>>
>>741525264
I wasn't the guy who made the first post. I just responded to one of them.
This is why /b/ needs the ID tags from boards like /pol/ and /bant/.
>>
>>741525814
Agree
>>
>>741525279
It's called a condom.
>>
>>741525777
Meanwhile, boner pills are included in every fat senators healthcare package.
>>
>>741525608
vasectomies are.
>>
I'm against abortion unless the woman was raped. Who ever is pro-abortion is a filthy kike.
>>
>>741525314
>don't abort
>don't circumcise
There we go, now can it work?
>>
File: 1476589268605.jpg (110KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476589268605.jpg
110KB, 600x900px
>>741525705
>If its a rape case then yeah I get it,
So, this isn't about life, but moral judgement. Don't have sex or you get punished. If you weren't having sex, but someone made you, no punishment.
It's all about the mother, and not about the child at all.
You're a fucking retard that needs to reconsider their moral motivations.
> image related to topic at hand
>>
Im not even bothering reading the thread but knowing the faggots here I'm sure they want to police whatever they can't fuck and are saying you deserve to have the kid or whatever. Keep in mind they all have never seen a woman in their life that wasn't their mom so whatever. Abort the kid, don't abort the kid it doesn't matter. OP is a fag so do you and don't ask these twats for their opinion.
>>
>>741525887
Why the hate on boner pills? I don't get it you want all the senate's marriages to break up?
>>
>>741520173
I disapprove of all abortion (unless the person getting the abortion was raped), however i don't the government shouldn't have anything to do with abortion. Honestly if you want to get an abortion then I don't give a shit (unless your a close family member).
>>
>>741520173
ban it.

If you're dumb enough to kill your kid, don't be surprized if the guy you're dating dumps your ass and tries the same trick again.

The only reason feminists want it to be legal is so that they can trick shitbags into thinking they can get out of fatherhood only to use that against them through the legal system. Guys that have 0 custody of "their" kids are in that position because they tried to get their kid(s) aborted and the woman used that against them.
>>
>>741525740
You do not know what a true culling by famine looks like mate.

Don't live in a suburb btw, live in a small town in bumfuckville.
>>
File: 1496128602714.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496128602714.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>741525395
>are you really expecting them to act rationally and think about the aftermath of their actions?
yes
>>
>>741524074
You're multiplying everything wrong with the world by 2 and prolonging it another generation.

You are a pox on the world.
>>
>>741525759
The result's also the same if I let my kid grow to 5 years old, then slit his throat. Your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>741525752
If you're truely worried that one more person has suck an effect, then why don't you lighten the load? Kill yourself. Now that kid can live, oh wait, how about you go dark purifier on it all and just murder all the people who you think have no reason to exist. That'll free up, what? 5, 10 more slots for living?

That argument is worthless man.
>>
>>741526024
> Yes m'lady all these rogues and jackanapes about, disregard their personages and dispose of your progeny post haste. Then let us dine upon hot pockets and dinty moore beef stew
>>
>>741525864
Yeah, those are 100% effective an never break!
>>
>>741526081
World Hunger Statistics : Data : Total number of people that die every year from hunger: 7,665,000

About 18,000 kids a day.

Next up, disease...
>>
>>741525777
Not even that 100% effective. Do some research.
>>
>>741525959
No, they aren't. They also have a chance to cause the man to become unable to have an erection.
>>
>>741526344
Yeah apparently a vasectomy just makes the babies change color
>>
>>741525814
>>741525845
It did have them at one point. Was so much easier to keep track of people. Tags were reset daily so no one was the exact same person, unless they paid to be.
>>
>>741525485

That's the problem, while there is demand for such a pill, research on it is most likely stagnant. If only we could put all this time and effort we waste on debating ethics into funding this birth control, we would have it in no time.
>>
>>741526294
Man, fuck disease. The natural world is preparing fucking whoppers. My favorite news is in Virology right now. Literally every avenue of study is seeing a huge fucking surge in their kind of pathogens ability to avoid detection or treatment. Billions will die. The world will be purified of human blight once again.
>>
>>741525997
If I was circumcised I wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>741520173
It is my personal opinion that life begins at conception, and the moment the cells begin dividing they are considered a person. However, I'm not going to say stopping abortion is a good idea and there is a big ol' grey area that abortion resides in. Thus, I must also believe abortion is murder; this is why I oppose abortion.

That said, I can understand why people would argue for abortions, as a majority of abortions are because the mother doesn't want the child to grow up impoverished. It's a grey area for a reason, femanon.
>>
>>741526294
Still not a culling from world famine mate.
>>
>>741520173
Yes, with only one condition, if woman get to abort (give up on parenting) men should have the right to do the same, and since they could do it they wouldn't have to pay pension and shit like that.
>>
>>741526430
Then they lose their sex drive. No more need for sex, can focus on wizardly arts once more. God I wish I could lose my fucking boner once in awhile...
>>
>>741526570
That's the only way to really do the job. For all the scare behind nukes, those are last century. Sure, you could irradiate a continents soil and starve everyone out, but you'd need an all out war between superpowers to bring about nuclear winter. To really kill off 7.9 or so of the 8 billion shitheads that need to go, you need a virus. Make a small amount, watch your weapon reproduce under its own power. Now that's killin.
>>
>>741526570
Haha I know right? It's gonna be glorious. I'm still betting on nuclear war before the viruses get to us though.
>>
>>741526676
>Ahoy Mate
Are you on a boat? Lost at sea or something?
>>
>>741526678
I heard that while France doesnt allow paternity tests, apparently men can go "fuck this its not mine" and are not compelled to support it.
Is this true french people?
>>
>>741526882
I can let you know. I'm moving to France.

I'm packing my bags tomorrow...
>>
>>741526237
I'd rather just abort things that aren't currently here. Easier to prevent pests than to clear an infestation.
>>
>>741526540
Why waste time waiting for a pill when (((they))) already make enough money killing babies?
>>
>>741526001
>But it is about the child
...if you can't afford a child or you're too young to be a decent mother, who suffers? The child. What's the solution then? Enable the mothers spend the governments money for their terrible life choices or teach them to keep it in their pants if they aren't ready for a kid?
>>
>>741526877
I call lots of people mates. Just deal with it man, been doing it since I was a kid, mostly because I wanted a familiarity pronoun better than "bro."
>>
File: 1500700741967.jpg (13KB, 480x188px) Image search: [Google]
1500700741967.jpg
13KB, 480x188px
>>741522198
Are you retarded?
>>
>>741526882
Moreso, the woman can point her finger at anyone and make them pay support, due to France's not allowing paternity tests.
>>
>>741526997
Start going around and punching pregnant stomachs then.
>>
>>741526997
Not in something as precise as abortion.
>>
>>741527374
Meh, conversation in this thread is dying, you're late to the party.
>>
>>741520173
Keep it legal. I mean you have the choice to either abort it or give it away after birth. I really don't see all the fuss about this.
>>
>>741527437
I did that to my GF, no baby for us
>>
>>741520415
>you're allowed to live as long as you're dad wasn't a fucking asshole

oh ok
>>
>>741520173
noones business but the parents
and even then, it's not really up to the father.
>if he doesn't want it, he shouldn't have put it in there.
>if he does want it and the mother doesn't, he should have put it in someone else.
>>
>>741520173
>"it's always wrong to abort a fetus"
>"it's always the mother's choice to abort a fetus"

Depends on the race of the fetus lol
>>
>>741520173
Murder REEE
>>
Women are breeding stock, don't give them a choice. Rape them, carry on your seed
>>
>>741520173
My opinion:
>define what a "human life" is
>i.e. personhood
>not just human, as in DNA
>not just life, because we kill indiscriminately below what we consider of equal value
>human life. personhood. so something on the order of brain function.
>create a test for this brain function
>detecting delta waves, which shows consciousness.
>that determines whether this personhood exists.
>if it is a human life, don't fucking kill it.
>if it is not, kill it without remorse.
As it happens, delta waves, which show consciousness and the possibility of forming complex memories, develops usually around 22-23 weeks. So it can be argued from a scientific standpoint that abortions prior to this would be okay, and after would be terminating a human life. I'm happy with this outcome, even if no one on either side is likely to be.

>what about braindead adults?
If there is no chance of brain function, they are a fucking potato. Pull the plug. If they had established personhood, and have a reasonable chance to re-establish personhood, don't pull the plug.

>what about rapes or inbreeding?
If you're raped, or your brother's condom broke, have a fucking abortion in a timely manner. If you don't, that becomes a person, and it's too late you dumb cunt.

>what about basing it off of viability
That's a slippery slope, anon. What's not viable today is viable tomorrow. And we all know that the cunts in power will change this definition on a whim. Do you want your daily fap to end up as a felony some day? I didn't think so.

This all seems simple and direct, and not based off of other people's cult-like religion, or cult-like progressive politics. And if science gets a better answer, we just change our stance.
>>
>>741520173
to be frank, i really don't care if the baby dies. i just think it's stupid to use it purely as a late term contraceptive if you didn't use condoms/birth control.

also, the argument "my body, my choice" is absolutely fucking stupid. the baby is in your body sure, but it's not a part of you in the same way your skin or organs are.
>>
File: cash.jpg (59KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
59KB, 1023x682px
>>741521158
even if no one has a right to be inside another person, no person has the right murder another. In the moral hierarchy, thou shall not murder takes precedence over thou shall not be inside another.

think of it like unwitting trespassing. If a person accidentally steps on another persons's property, with no malicious intent, the property owner has no right to murder the trespasser. Yet, the trespasser does not have a right to be on another person's land.

See how that works?

But, as the other anon pointed out, in 99% of cases, the mother knowingly caused the child to come into existence inside her. It is her FAULT.

So, to go back to that analogy, it would be like X forcibly kidnapping an innocent person Y and X forcibly putting Y on X's property, then X's shooting Y dead for the reason that X was trespassing.

That's your stupid faggot argument in defense of abortion.

fail, motherfucker.
>>
>>741527041
Let them kill off the handful of cells that doesn't yet constitute a child and is unlikely to have even embedded into the wall of the womb
>>
>>741520173
We don't have the proper infrastructure to help single moms get by. As such I'm cool with it.

In cases of rape yeah obviously the rights she be with the woman not the guy. In fact chemically castrate him. Same when it would bring permanent injury or death to the mother.
>>
>>741520173
The more dead kids the better
>>
File: 1485225831716.jpg (6KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1485225831716.jpg
6KB, 250x195px
>>741527844
even if you are trolling you really got my noggin joggin for real.

>That's a slippery slope, anon
>daily fap to end up as a felony some day
>>
>>741527939
Pregnancy fucks up a woman, man. It's more like someone comes on your property, builds fucking house, wires it into yours, and then steals a tenth of the calcium out of your fucking bones, drives your hormones into insanity, fucks your mind for months and generally causes hell in your life.
If you're looking to build a human, worth it.
Otherwise it's a huge, painful, body debilitating hassle.
And you're just some fag that thinks he should be able to dictate what other people do with their bodies and families. Fuck off.
>>
>>741524482
/Thread
>>
>>741520173
A woman should have the right to choose to carry the baby to term
The man should have the right to waive any rights to the child and also waive responsibility
>>
File: 1501994796049.jpg (61KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501994796049.jpg
61KB, 640x800px
>>741527844
The capacity for consciousness (a basic criterion for personhood) covers a spectrum, andbeing on that spectrum (at any point) warrants one to moral entitlements. The threshold is the capacity for pain. There is empirical evidence that pain capacity is in place at 8 weeks:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/

An 8-week old fetus can kick and wiggle its limbs and will startle at a sudden loud noise.

You may respond that this is probably just mindless reflex and not real evidence of consciousness. The anti-abortion advocate will now challenge you: Suppose you are in the woods hunting with some companions. You hear rustling in a bush and movement, and you take aim with your gun at the bush. Your friends says: "Wait! That may be one of our other companions and not an animal!" -- Do you simply shoot anyway, reasoning to yourself that no definitive proof has been given that it is a person? Of course not, for such negligence would be criminal. So, says the anti-abortion advocate, shouldn't the samereasoning be applied in the case of an 8-week old fetus? If there is even the most remote possibility that it has crossed the threshold into personhood, then (says the anti-abortion advocate) we ought not abort.
>>
>>741524515
30 mins versus 9 months is very different. Biologically the time line for an abortion, depending on the state, is literally a cluster of cells. Just like a benign tumor.

If abortion is not allowed ppl will turn to mideval methods of killing their children which puts the mother at risk of death or infection.

I see it as a preventative measure. We really dont need more idiots breeding and raising their kids poorly to become fucked up adults
>>
Abortion sucks, but so does being forced to live with a child that you never intended to have nor have the ability to raise well. Also, men who will never have to endure the experience of giving birth should maybe take into consideration the fact that some women just don't want to do it.
>>
File: 1502003262813.jpg (37KB, 656x337px) Image search: [Google]
1502003262813.jpg
37KB, 656x337px
>>741528343

First, you've stupidly and absurdly overblown the stress of pregnancy to the woman. Evolution has figured out how to produce organisms capable of surviving and thriving pregnancy, dumbshit. Hyperbole is the resort of faggots with no argument.

Secondly, as you've ignored, in 99% of cases, the woman is a fault for getting pregnant. So, her temporary state of minor bodily stress does not rise to the level of justifying murder.

Thirdly, you could make the same hyperbolic argument for stress to the mother cased by a child AFTER birth. Is it morally acceptable to murder a 2 year old? 3 year old? 12 year old? All these cause stress to the mother.

Since you've stressed me out and caused me hassle, I'm looking forward to vacuuming out your brains through a large incision on the side of your head, faggot.
>>
We should not be any more people on the planet.
>>
File: 1500890218854.jpg (23KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1500890218854.jpg
23KB, 283x283px
>>741528846
your arguments:

murder is ok because I don't want to wait a while.

murder shouldn't be outlawed because if it is outlawed, people will still murder.

it's ok to murder whoever we deem good to murder.
these are your words, the words of a retarded fuckface.
>>
>>741524903
What is natural is not always consistent with what is morally right.

Its called cost and benefit trade offs, animals do it, humans are animals therefore we do it too.

Its simple: is the cost of this effort going to bring me benefits?

Cost=energy/resource investments towards offspring
Benefits=your genes being passed along to the next generation

If costs outweigh benefits then we would expect to see the individual selfishly choose to avoid the costly decision via simple hueristics

...if you want to get all behaaviorally ecological
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.