[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Rick Sanchez from the popular TV show Rick and Morty on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 38

File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
>be Rick Sanchez from the popular TV show Rick and Morty on adult swim
>one day, i need to go to therapy with my daughter and two grandchildren
>turn myself into a pickle to get out of it
>i'm pickle rick
>>
Fuck off Roland
>>
When you fell into the sewer you really got yourself into a pickle
>>
>>741401033

check 'em
>>
>>741400680
Hi Justin...
>>
>>741401113

what's up?
>>
>>741400680
fuck of Jewstin
>>
File: $RZ871TH.png (5KB, 83x83px) Image search: [Google]
$RZ871TH.png
5KB, 83x83px
>>741401210

nigger
>>
>>741400680
No you are not. Well you are. let me explain.

You are a character of my creation from 2nd edition dnd named Oberon Jioself. one that became all knowing through a series of powerful wishes.

I know you are climbing your way up reality to kill you for cursing you to such a fate.

I only ask you hurry the fuck up before I beat you to the punch.
>>
File: rickmortywriters-full.jpg (513KB, 2406x1729px) Image search: [Google]
rickmortywriters-full.jpg
513KB, 2406x1729px
>>741400680
first and second season are pretty good

season 3's first episode, pretty good.

Second episode,not that great. dealing with feelings about the divorce

Third Episode, literally just a therapy session. More feelings.

Fourth episode preview not looking promising. Probably more about divorce feelings beyond a quick mention.

I wonder if something changed?
>>
>>741401395
correction: me. to kill me. kill me
>>
>>741401429

Half the team are now cunts. And I bet Rick's parts are written by other people.
>>
>>741401429
Plus you can see the slow decline to cancellation that you see in all animated series. You see it in south park. venture bros, etc.

First season 11 episodes, 2nd season 10 episodes. Season 3 8 episodes.

Then probably like 1 or 2 specials, then like a 4 episode finale season.

Or maybe it just sits in limbo forever like venture bros.
>>
>>741401429
The hardest rick has ever fought. the introduction of the bad ass Jag-u-ar, and the blatant disregard of the actions of summer and morty and even making fun of them for their actions which are obviously to the divorce.

I think it's turning out to be their best season yet.
>>
>>741400680
I thought you said in an interview that you don't go on sites and do this shit anymore, are you desperate for attention or some shit?
>>
>>741401395
Just because a DnD character KNOWS his universe doesn't mean he can escape it, kind of like how I know life is a dharma but that really doesn't change jack shit
>>
File: rickmortygenderbalance.png (492KB, 667x718px) Image search: [Google]
rickmortygenderbalance.png
492KB, 667x718px
>>741401820
Oh yeah, it looks like it has a bright, 8 episode future. It's off to a really strong start.
>>
>>741401820
>obviously to the divorce

did you miss the part where Summer says "I wish people would stop correlating me huffing enamel with my parent's shitty divorce and just see me as a person who likes getting high," and Morty saying "I shouldn't have pissed in my desk, I wish I had pissed in a toilet," cuz you're grasping at straws just like their mom did in the therapy session.
>>
File: rickmortygenderbullshitpng.png (47KB, 726x306px) Image search: [Google]
rickmortygenderbullshitpng.png
47KB, 726x306px
>>741401939
I can't wait to hear more about their feelings myself. I mean, the space stuff is okay, and the fucked-up episodes with things like ghost clone children and Roy and taking over for your dead alternates life, that's okay but what really bring the fans is them talking about their feelings. It's not the bookend at the end of an episode. It should be the primary focus!
>>
>>741402071
But neither of which are pre-established character traits. hell the most obvious is summer. she did not take a single drug or drink at the party they had at the end of season one. not to mention up until now she has been the level headed one. But hay straws am i right?
>>
>>741400680
God damn it OP. I was really hoping you would play into it and reply to us. but instead of "who the fuck is roland?" or some other witty remark i get nuffin
>>
PIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

https://youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA
>>
>>741401842
ALL KNOWING. as in even knowing what every particle has been doing since creation. he knows the hows of creation of before creation.
so on and so forth, he literally knows infinity. I lost that character because he became the first prime material plane god to exist.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>741400680
>Be Old Greg from the relatively unknown TV show the Mighty Boosh.
>one day this motherlicka starts fishing in my lake.
>I get on his boat and ask why he's my waters.
>I'm Old Gregg I have a Mangina.
>>
>>741403197
I love you anon, can i tongue punch your fart box?
>>
>>741402384
>did not drink
yeah she did
>didn't do drugs
all her friends do, the natural path is that she falls to peer pressure from her druggie friends or that she was actually getting high the whole time off camera. remember when it was revealed she had a boyfriend when there was no pre-established scene with her getting a boyfriend?
I think in this show you have to get used to spontaneous behaviour and actions, because like Rick says, the universe is spontaneous you either keep up with it or get out of the way.

as for pissing in the desk, he probably really needed to piss and the teacher wouldn't let him go, I pissed in a recycling bin in french class when the teacher wouldn't let me go for like 20 minutes.
>>
>>741401429

Nothing change, the season 1 and 2 also have some regular episodes, and in season 3 the first is one of the best episodes, and episode 2 and 3 are god episodes.
>>
>>741403548
Mmm. I didn't much care for the last two. And the next one looks pretty sub-par. A JLA spoof? meh.

Maybe you're right. I just feel like something may have changed. Because they seemed to deal more with feelings. Which is odd, because rick and morty is KNOWN for them dealing with feelings as the primary plot points. That's why they were so good in the past.

Also for focusing on summer and beth. All the really good episodes in the past always focused on summer and beth. And their feelings.
>>
>>741400680
Hey Roiland
>>
>>741403343
but if we are going to go off of what rick says, since this season is gonna get real dark, then making those behaviors linked to the divorce.

And thats obvious at the end of the show the (before the post credit scene) When Rick and Beth brush off and even laugh at them and state thats why they went. As can be seen on Morty and Summers faces. They wanted to show what actually happens to children that go through a divorce, to show the pain they are going through. Then laugh at it.
>>
>>741400680
Which episode is the Ethan and Hila cameo?
>>
>>741403343
I'm also thinking that Rick intended to go to the therapy all along and that he would revert back to normal anyway. the needle may just have had a cure all in it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI this is way better. they got cucked.
>>
>>741401033
kek
>>
File: lookatme.png (133KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.png
133KB, 236x336px
>>741400680
well im mr. meeseeks, look at me!
>>
>>741404671
Then why the hell did he turn himself into a pickle?
>>
>>741405421
What is your purpose?
>>
>>741405496
to be brought along as such and take the focus off of what summer and morty did. though it did not go as planned.
>>
File: cando!.jpg (53KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
cando!.jpg
53KB, 799x799px
>>741405515
>>
>>741402217
what about the graphic slaughter of an entire pack of rats or the post credits scene with the faces getting smashed in by giant piano mallets?
>>
>>741404329
I think that was more intended for the previous episode where they deal with the divorce by going on a murder spree and LITERALLY state that's why they are killing people dude.
At the end of THAT episode they basically say they've gotten it out of their system and that they are now fine with the divorce, so if they also pissed in the desk for attention and got high for attention that kind of defeats the purpose of that whole fucking episode and the show is therefore poorly written, but hey what do i know im just a guy on the internet right?
>>
>>741406134
like I think if they are trying to show anything it's that the parents going through the divorce have more problems usually than the children themselves so when the children do something fucked up or get high and get caught they jump to conclusions about why they did it based on their own insecurities about the failed marriage.
>>
>>741406085
Just dumb senseless violence really made me question why I was even still watching the show.

That was by far one of the worst episodes of the series.
>>
>>741401789
>south park
>20+ seasons
>>
>>741406085
I don't care for that kind of thing myself. Far too edgy and violent.

No ,it's better if we have quirky comedy about bad breakups, and then they drink coffee at their local cafe and talk about their feelings.

yes sir,feelings is the body breath and soul of Rick and Morty. That messed up scifi stuff is just what kids like. I look forward to the show being taken in a whole new direction in Season 3. Can't wait to hear a 5 minute monologue from Jerry about how this all affects him.
>>
>>741406360
if he didnt kill the rats he wouldn't have built a rat suit to get out of the tunnel, how else would he get out of there?
>>
>>741406524
and venture brothers had 7. R&M couldn't make it to 3 before significantly paring down the episodes.

So much for no strife in the writers room.
>>
Just came here to say Fuck Jerry and his pathetic existence
>>
>>741400680
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.

>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-

>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!

>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?

>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me

>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU

>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list

>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?

>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--

>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB

>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*

>hey morty burp come here

>o-okay rick

>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that

>w-what rick

>that god on the roof

>b-but rick there isn't a god o-

>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD

>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>741400680
You gave up House of Cosbys for this shit, nigga?
>>
>>741400680
This is the shit you get when you let women write for shows.
>>
>>741406360
>>741406544
The show lacks violence, its part of his arc as a weapons dealer but only saw this in one episode? Wtf?

>too edgy
Like his responses arent? Violence is a natural way of life, or did your mother succeed in shielding that from you until now?
>>
>>741407384
Perfect
>>
this episode was fucking horrible.
>>
>>741406670
Venture bros is still a thing? It never reached the level that family guy and south park which rick and morty is now
>>
Season 3 keeps getting better and better
>>
File: rickmortygirlwriters.png (41KB, 1697x385px) Image search: [Google]
rickmortygirlwriters.png
41KB, 1697x385px
>>741407930
Precisely. Far too edgy's sake. But this turn to them talking about their feelings is a good first start.

The first episode of season was stupid. But the next 2 were pretty good. More feelings, please!
>>
>>741403874
Very true can agree
>>
>>741400680
no, your not even real

satanic dog eats dimensional pickle
https://youtu.be/CQLhu55mxz4
>>
File: rickmortywomenwriters.jpg (150KB, 844x1008px) Image search: [Google]
rickmortywomenwriters.jpg
150KB, 844x1008px
>>741408246
Right? if they just have the next 5 episodes just be them in therapy talking about their problems and maybe a big hug afterwards,, it would be a vast improvement over the last 2 seasons that were just silly.

Maybe an episode where they have feelings talk and then make more instant brownies. Then they just PIG OUT! RIGHT!?!
>>
>>741400680
Why did you hire some feminist sjws to help write your script Rolaid?
>>
>>741408702
Hes a beta bitch and thinks he can get laid being a beta
Just like my highschool in new england.
>>
>>741403197
>Relatively unknown
>>
>>741408646
shut up femanon
>>
>>741408297
>>741408646
Bait?

The feelings shit needs to go, i never said i supported that? Also, one of the writers is going through a divorce i think which can explain the edgy-ness
>>
>>741403197
>Relatively unknown
>Posts the meme-est lines from the show
>>
>>741408911
So it's gamer gate all over again? But instead of the reporter sleeping with companies, the company is sleeping with the reporter?
>>
>>741400680
eat shit Roland. Female comedy writers are poison.
>>
>>741408646
You better be baiting nigger. 2/10 ghost antics
>>
>>741408646
>>741408297
>>741403548
>>741402217
>>741401939
jesus man, i hate women too, but you seem pretty fucking assblasted over a cartoon...
>>
>>741409242
Probably live a life of rejections
>>
ITT: character arcs are bad
>>
>>741409242
What are you talking about? I support the new move to a more emotionally centered show.

I mean,who wants to watch some emotionally damaged guy who abandoned his daughter, forcing her into the arms of a weak man who doesn't respect her career or life-choices? She needs a good You Go Girl and this divorce a good start.

Now we can concentrate on the things that make the show great. Not scifi hijinks and wacky sillyness. It's about feelings and emotional growth and changing the people in our lives into what we want them to be.

Also the renewed focus on Beth and Summer in the series is a welcome departure. Hopefully they'll change the title next year to Beth and Summer.
>>
I thought the violence in that episode was gratuitous, and not in the good way.
>>
>>741408646
>Two seasons of no female writers, Highest rated show on Adult Swim

Explain to me how women are needed?
>>
>>741407384
>jesusfag takes 15 minutes out of his busy schedule to write some super witty satire for his totally not-underage edgy contrarian buddies to laugh at on the internet
:the post

>>741408033
and youre a double nigger for actually enjoying it (also nice dubs)
>>
>>741406325
Disagree. I think the kids are having these issues as a result of the divorce and the "joke" is that they are largely being ignored as a result of Beth not wanting to blame her father. There is no precedence for that behavior from the kids, it doesn't make sense.

Also, the kids are shown to be very eager to continue the therapy sessions, indicating that they believe they need it, not just that they had unrelated problems at school
>>
>>741405496
a shit joke that went nowhere
>>
>>741409724
This is certainly bait or at least extremely sarcastic, so stop feeding it
>>
>>741409724
i know, the fact that youre writing multiple paragraphs committing to the gag totally does not signify that you are mad as FUCK and think that we'll all think your very clever and not SEETHING with impotent rage.

again, to clarify, i hate women too. i really truly do. but you're making me sad
>>
>>741409785
You are a monster. How dare you imply that their two near perfect seasons had no benefit whatsoever from women, and that the recent season 3 addition of them is why it's off to such a poor start.

There was ZERO therapy or talking about feelings in the show. They just glossed right over them. a 3 episode arc where they just had an honest pow-wow about what they were going through over Momosas would have made the first 2 seasons so much better.
>>
>>741409731
it was fucking tacked on as a hook to keep male viewers from dropping this soiled diaper of an episode
>>
>>741410140
Not at all. Women are a core, central need of the writers room and they were poorer without them.
>>
>>741401429
A majority of them are women
>>
>>741409785
Diversity points, so they can sell more buttons and shirts of pickle rick.
>>
File: Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg (249KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg
249KB, 970x545px
>>741400680
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them
>>
>>741409147
No one is sleeping with justin.
Either way.
>>
>>741410295
I'm pretty sure this is bait, but it's kind of true.
>>
The show has had an undertone of dealing with feelings since the very first episode.

" Listen to me, Morty. I know that new situations can be intimidating. You're looking around, and it's all scary and different, but, you know, m-meeting them head on, charging right into them like a bull that's how we grow as people. I'm no stranger to scary situations. I deal with them all the time"
>>
>>741410140
maybe you're mistaking his butthurt over a show for his more intense hatred of women and their need to be included in everything. or you could go with the autist cartoon obsessed sperglord thing. either works.
>>
>>741410098
>>741410140
I agree with him its not beth and summer its rick and morty doing crazy shit.
But go ahead and say u mad over and over again.
Women everyone no argument.
>>
>>741410517
they are. the show was struggling and nearly cancelled by the end of it. then they hired women and they came out on time and without any rumors of internal strife in the writers room

the show is far better for it, and is currently better than the last 2 seasons combined.
>>
File: Pickle rick yeah fuck.png (83KB, 1131x531px) Image search: [Google]
Pickle rick yeah fuck.png
83KB, 1131x531px
>>741410262
I skipped most of the summer and beth shit and went to
PICKLE RICK MOTHER (BURPS) FUCKER.
>>
Bird person dies
>>
File: bait.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>741410738
>>
>>741410535
and then "HOLY SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT THING IS RUN AWAY IT'S GONNA KILL US"

No, i think if they got rid of that part and they had a "man to man" (not to assume anyones gender) it would have been much better. I'm looking forward to the women bringing this wonderful dynamic to the show.
>>
>>741410841
yr a faggot
>>
>>741409067
>>741409107
>>741409228
>>741409242
>>741409785

This is clearly fucking bait you newfags.

>>741410206

Look at this shit. It is so blatantly obvious that this is bait, that your own fucking replies are bait-tier. You faggots are acting so autistic that you're redefining the meta for bait by falling for it. Stop.
>>
>>741410923
Tammy kills him
>>
>>741410464
Except they dumbed down the last two episodes and rather than showing and not telling they had several unfunny monologues about shit that we the audience were supposed to infer the last two seasons.

That therapy gag was literally "HEY LETS TELL YOU, THE AUDIENCE WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW"

The amount of nonsequitors were increased to Family Guy level standards, and the amount of shit jokes (Literally EATING POOP).

It's obvious this episode was something marketing wanted to A) sell merchandise B) show they have women now.

Look how funny the special guest was guys XD She spelled out Rick and Beth's problems in a 2 minute dry dialogue with no punch line or resolution.
>>
>>741410963
Just stop. You're talking like women just shoehorned themselves into the show, like it's just diversity for the sake of diversity. They are a vital and vibrant part of the show and it suffered for it!
>>
>>741410655
i dont need to say it, your endless repetitive comments are screaming it loud enough
>>
File: autism-intensifies-2811290.png (184KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies-2811290.png
184KB, 500x686px
>>741410963
wow, you really are just fucking retarded.
>>
Speaking as a male whose parents experienced divorce, I feel the writers have nailed the divorce thing.

You play the good son, but the conversations with the parent you're seperated from feel so ackward.

Everyone talks about "feelings", however no one addresses them. People can say the "deal with feelings" speech, but closure never comes.

The anger always come out without warning, usually something unrelated. Most of the time, you bury it. You learn to hide your emotions because they fucking hurt too much.

No one wants to deal with feelings, no matter how lip service people pay it. It doesn't matter how unhealthy it is, you learn to live with your pain.
>>
>>741411107
Well, they had to explain it for the new female viewers that all the women writers attracted.
>>
>>741408646
>plan to (finally) female writers
>terrible grammar
>by Maddy Myers
If they can't even write shitty blogs why do they think they can write comedy?
>>
>>741411710
was your dad a massive limp dicked cuck like Jerry? And was your mom a passive aggressive drunken cunt like Beth?
>>
File: feminismvequity.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
feminismvequity.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>741411741
Sexist. Like in The Marines or The Citadel or the Navy SEALs, women need to be given the benefit of special consideration so that they can compete on a level playing field with men.
>>
>>741411832

Nah. But the show gets that divorce fucking sucks.

You feel like part of you died with your parents' marriage, no matter how much you try not to suffer.
>>
God, I miss Xavier Renegade Angel. Real shit not this garbage Oh lolook I'm a pickle

Nigga had mosquito eggs in his brain while he dismantled a gang
>>
>>741412117

What I am hoping is that the "talking about feelings" thing is exposed as bullshit over the course of the season.

Talk is cheap. Rick will never change, because he likes how he is.
>>
>>741410464
>Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I fail to see how that is a reference to Fathers and Sons.
>>
File: 1501572974714.gif (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501572974714.gif
602KB, 1280x720px
I love this show. About the only thing I watch any more.
>>
>>741401429
It's just going to get more meta.

I'm pretty sure rick is still in prison, which makes the april fools day thing double meta.

It's existential though, because he was always a prisoner. What's the difference between living in the matrix and "reality" when you have access to infinite realities, the power to create your own universes, and the skills to potentially modify any reality from within into anything you want it to be?
>>
>>741412289
Bet the divorce gets brought up again in the next show.

There wasn't really any sort of continual arc between episodes in the last one.

A few things get brought back as plot points, but not like a south park later episodes serialization.

But this divorce thing...
>>
>>741411710
You realize the world we live in right? The majority of the poor fucks here have experienced divorce.
>>
>>741412574
Oh god what the fuck not cool man cannot unsee
>>
>>741412632

Did it last FOUR years?
>>
>>741402384
>up until now she has been the level headed one
Yeah, because she's the only one rational enough to do drugs.
>>
>>741411269
Different anon you fucking mong.
Dumest shit and I hope the women writers put more fee fees into the show so we can say we where right.
RICK AND MORTY NOT SUMMER AND BETH.
EVERY SHOW TURNS THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS INTO SIDE DISHES WHILE THE SIDE CHARACTERS ARE SHOWN MORE.
>>
>>741412844
My parents were neverending.

It took 2 years fort them to divorce, and then every day until mom finally died 10 years later as they did the most vindictive shit they could to each other, usually involving me or my siblings.

So yeah, you're not exactly in a special space when it comes to divorce.
>>
File: 1358143610361.jpg (50KB, 324x557px) Image search: [Google]
1358143610361.jpg
50KB, 324x557px
>>741412574
>>
>>741412274
joe migga go to bed nigga wat you doing nigga itsa school night fool
>>
File: summerjerry.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
summerjerry.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>741413033
>>741412697

Unee this: Minus the hair, Jerry and summer have the same face.
>>
>>741412168
benbo
>>
>>741412844
Divorce takes years, it always does. It's years of horrible resentment then years more of legal battles, then years more of hateful scorn.
>>
I think Beth and Jerry are going to get back together. I think Beth is playing Rick to get back at him for trying to get rid if Jerry. Beth really loves Jerry, this can be clearly seen in previous episodes.
Beth knows she must deal with her father in order to have a marriage with Jerry.

Last episode Beth had Ricks number from the get go. She needs Jerry out of the way to teach Rick a lesson. I expect to see more episodes with this theme.
>>
>>741400680
Piiiickle Riiiick!
>>
>>741400680
Did anyone else think summer was going to ask the therapist to help her stop eating poop?
>>
File: 1501578518334.gif (538KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501578518334.gif
538KB, 720x404px
>>
>>741409225
Truer words never before written. Not sexist. Just a plain fucking truth.
>>
>>741401939
Every one of those women look like some millenial skank that needs a hard punch.
>>
>>741413442
This is why only idiots get married.

I've been in enough relationships that I know they're going to end. So why put yourself in a position where it becomes x10 more bitter AND you have to give her half your shit for the rest of your life.

Other than the tax benefits, what's the advantage of marriage?
>>
>>741412844
Dude no one cares about your pissing contest of suffering. People go through shit, it doesn't make you special, stop acting like it and stop being a 'victim'. Either be better than them or don't get married.
>>
>>741413676
That sounds more like a North problem. If I had to choose a shit eater, that is.
>>
>>741413676

I actually thought the therapist was a shit-eater, because I missed the part where it said she was a veteran of treating shit-eating addictions.

Without that context, I thought the psychiatrist was a pervert (which amusingly enough, would have humanized her more. I hate wise wisdom archetypes).
>>
>>741413763
>Other than the tax benefits, what's the advantage of marriage?
I have no clue, you don't even get tax benefits here for marriage.
>>
>>741414004
I thought that too.
>>
>>741401081
kek
>>
>>741414004
She was the guest star, given it was written by women they couldn't have a self deprecating joke like all the other VA's............or even a joke.
>>
>>741413866

Uh, emotional trauma infliction makes one a victim of it.

Since we're all miserable anyway one way or another, I say let's all suffer openly and stop pretending we are alright. Because we are not okay.
>>
>>741413744
I agree. Female position can bee seen clearly in the episode prior to pickle Rick.
Rick and Summer abandon Morty to go to. Mad Max world. This is way out of character for Rick. Fucking estrogen infused episode! Not cool!
>>
>>741414197

I do like the irony of a psychiatrist with an irrational sexual fetish, considering how much psychiatrists seem to demonize /d/-tier kinks.
>>
>>741401429
Probably trying to get develope the characters more due to the desensitization from having summers, the mom whatever her name is and morties die. Without these episodes you won't feel sad when they die on the last episode of season 3. You can't have the "darkest season" without something of value being taken. At the end of season 2 you probably wouldn't have cared if they died.
>>
>>741414310

I hate the stereotype that says women can't be perverts. They're just better at hiding it.
>>
>>741414636
Same with black people. At least the shit eater they introduced us to was black.
>>
>>741414526
>darkest season

they're not talking about dark in a "melting ghost babies" kind of way dark.

They're saying "Dark" as in "we were forced by social pressure to bring in a bunch of women and let them have a say" dark.

Dark as in "the twilight approaches and the series will soon end because we gave into the SJW's and now they control our narrative" dark.
>>
>>741414636
Yeah. They don't do it for any other reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-sBM11mGNI
>>
>>741414765
he's just doing it because he spent all his wheat thin money on crack.
>>
>>741414765

She was way too casual how she asked if any of them ate poop.
>>
>>741414934
HA!
>>
>>741414375
It sucked ass. Pickle Rick was good.
>>
>>741414960
There is nothing wrong with eating poop why wouldn't she ask it casually.
>>
>>741415028
If they had taken out the beth/summer therapy nonsense and just had it been pickle rick getitng into a situation, and then a b story where morty is looking for rick in multiple universes or something, then it would have been passable.
>>
>>741414375
The episode was bad but it introduced things I felt later episodes could use as something to piggyback on but that isn't in the style of rick and morty.
>>
>>741415037

I'm not dissing the fetish. I'm just saying I'm pretty sure she has said fetish.
>>
Episodes like Pickle Rick make me appreciate the surreal comedy in Total Rickall, Meeseeks and both Interdimensional Cable episodes. I knew season 3 was going to be different, but I'm on the fence so far.
>>
>>741415037
>t. log poster
>>
>>741415240
The therapist?
>>
>>741415292
Nah just a casual scat fetish enthusiast.
>>
>>741415311

Yes.
>>
>>741415696
Why else would she have a scrapbook of peopleeating shit?
>>
File: indianspaceprogram.png (89KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
indianspaceprogram.png
89KB, 1142x971px
>>741415375
Gotcha. An indian.
>>
>>741415028
Yes it was. Just that I keep looking for the chick episode now cuz you know "FEELINGS"
>>
>>741415816
Same reason she would have a motivational poster of a guy eating a hot dog that says "courage". Some weird shitty therapist thing

Or maybe she's into poo too.

the latter is more likley. She is asian after all.
>>
>>741415816

She probably watches them shit. It leaves the least evidence, and still gets her off.
>>
>>741415825
Nah if you must know I'm a weirdo who developed it after abuse as a child.
>>
>>741415938
Are you that poobaby that russians post here when they do their CP raids? Where the guy poops on the baby then cums in its face?
>>
>>741416034
No. But Kek.
>>
>>741415231
You may be right. I still think the female writers they felt they had to hire cuz " diversity" is going to ruin the show slowly .. Like cancer
>>
I love how emotional people get over a fucking cartoon
>BUHHHHHHHHHH I HATE WOMEN WRITERS
>>
>>741416100
yeaaah thats you.

you're the poobaby.
>>
>>741416124
Was it for diversity? It seemed like it was mainly because they wrote good. I'm not against it so long as they are willing to let anyone go who isn't performing up to par.
>>
>>741401789
season 3 has 10 episodes
>>
File: Dr._Wong.png (646KB, 1086x980px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Wong.png
646KB, 1086x980px
>>741415930

She knows she's not supposed to be perverted, but said irrational fetish arouses her more than anything else. For all her mental prowess, she cannot overcome her own perversion.

(Come on guys, she's got an album full of shit-eaters)
>>
>>741416228
So long as they will fire anyone below par and hire anyone good who comes along I'm not against it.
>>
>>741416228
Now stop. It's not about a show.

it's about women shoehorning themselves into things for the sake of inclusion.

The only reason they wanted to join up is because they had no female writers. From all interviews, it just sounded like none applied.

So they had to go out and look for them so they could feel included and accepted and they could have some "you go girl" twitter threads when their name got listed.

So it's not about the show at all. It's about our hatred of women and progressives.
>>
>>741416318
not according to
>>741408297
>>
>>741401429
women in the workplace.jpg
>>
>>741416623
>>741401429

Feelings always come up on some level in divorce arcs.
>>
>>741416334
Beth said the therapists name was racist. Why is her name racist? Is it a 4th wall break refering to an asian character voiced by a white woman? Is it because Beth is lashing out somehow? Are the sjw writers retarded enough to shoehorn racism where it doesn't exist into the show?
>>
>>741416623
They don't like being told what they can or can't do. But the moment they get into a position where they have to apply themselves beyond dull office work and reading through celebrity gossip sites, suddenly the cards are stacked against them.
>>
>>741416801
Her name is Wong the source of a lot of Asian jokes stem from Wong.
>>
i feel like season 3 is just trying to be the ending of the episode with the hivemind girl friend where rick attempts suicide because of he realizes how much of a destructive person he is and no one wants to be with him. seasons 3 would be great if episode 2 and 3 were more depressing. because what i think is going to happen is morty and summer are going to stop "using intelligence to justify sickness" and move on to be less destructive and more caring people, isolating them selves more from rick. but beth and rick will stay behind in their nihilistic life style of cold hard feelingless lives. but another conflict will be is that it will still be rick and morty. and while rick becomes more and more isolated, morty becomes more and more caring. i think what episode 2 and 3 are missing is showing more of this path of isolation between the grandkids and rick and beth. god the more and more i think about this the more i keep writing out my own version of season 3.

tldr: i think the story of season 3 will become about the family being more caring people. but rick will stay behind in his own isolated world of cold unfeelingness, isolating them. but at the same time the writers arent showing this path of isolation well.
>>
>>741416801

Beth was just being stupid. I'm really surprised Wong didn't call her out on it.
>>
prickle rick vs tiny rick

choose one
>>
>>741416785
Yes. And that's what rick and morty is best known for before women got into the writers roon. long, protracted monologues about feelings. It wasn't something they would mention then gloss over, or display when rick was alone and tries to kill himself in a scifi sort of way. No, they sat down and had entire episodes about coming to terms with their feelings.

Just like the marriage counselling episode, where they really got to the root of their feelings. They didn't, say, make monsters to make light of their subconcious ideas of them.
>>
>>741416821

Like aggravatingly short paid maternal leave and getting paid less for the same job? Not to mention if you get sexually harassed, the burden of proof is inexplicably on you.
>>
File: 2deep.jpg (64KB, 700x844px) Image search: [Google]
2deep.jpg
64KB, 700x844px
>>
>>741417049

Except if you were paying attention, Rick basically called bullshit on the whole thing and went right back to acting out.
>>
>>741417049
The feelings are meant to be depressing. They should be any of the other two. Rick and morty is depressing and laughing through the depression. Not happy or mad.
>>
File: 4you.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4you.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>741417131
>>
>>741417110
yeah i know, right? the women I worked with only got six months maternity leave. twice, because she decided to start her family shortly after starting her job.

But you're right. Women are very very put upon and should be treated equally like the delicate flowers they are.
>>
>>741417285
Quit being such a poof.
>>
>>741417049

The collapse of Beth and Jerry's marriage was inevitable. She was married to a loser.
>>
>>741417131
i think what makes rick and morty deep is that rick constantly tries to mask him self with a uncaring attitude but deep down he's been isolated and loves his grand children and daughter.
>>
>>741417363
kill yourself

>>741417397
2deep4you, right?
>>
>>741417376
They'll get back together when jerry mans up. Then he'll get comfortable and become feeble then they divorce again cycle repeats on the outside of the series.
>>
>>741417376
yeah,then wash over it. Stick with the formula that works. Shit. Kill him off and they can deal with a universe of infinite dads.

don't stick them in a psychiatrists office for 10 minutes of the show while they bore the audience with a bunch of chick-lit bullshit.
>>
>>741417110
women do not get paid less for the same job with the same experience, and working the same hours
they get paid less for jobs they get with gender studies degrees, working 5/6ths the hours men work (if not outright part-time), and taking leaves so they can spew out little feminidiots because they choose to
>>
File: IMG-20170404-WA0000.jpg (67KB, 1599x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170404-WA0000.jpg
67KB, 1599x899px
>>741417110
Maternal leave is fucking way too long. You get paid exactly the same for the same work assuming you have the same or better experience and recommendations and or skill set. And yes, if you claim someone harassed you the burden of proof is on you because innocent until proven guilty is a thing, otherwise some bitch would claim everyone she didn't like was a harasser and she would use that to get her position of power and all her money instead of earning her fucking way like a man would have to.

Guess what? Paternity leave is short, so maternal leave being longer is sexist against men. You getting paid as much as a man who had better background and work ethic than you would be sexist against men. You being able to just claim someone harassed you without having any proof and having everyone believe you would be sexist against men. It's almost like you have earned equality with men but you don't like that equality means you don't get any perks for having a vag.
Unless you're a troll. Because this reeks of fucking bait.
>>
>>741410464
This is copypasta.
>>
>>741417340

Yes, I'm sure they love putting up with such "understanding" guys like you.

I swear, men have become such insecure bitches.
>>
>>741417449
I don't believe anyone said it was deep. You're probably not much fun to be around, huh?
>>
File: feminismneed.jpg (274KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
feminismneed.jpg
274KB, 635x960px
>>741417690
tell me about it
>>
>>741417654

Uh, you could just *gasp* make paternity and maternity leave equal in length.
>>
>>741417690
ya
not like the sympathetic women we all get to listen to whine about how much they suffer being a privileged class while drinking "male tears"
>>
>>741417824
male feminists at their finest
>>
>>741417824

I have exactly ONE issue with women. I want them to be understanding of how guys view pornography. We are not trying to degrade anybody. Porn is both a creative outlet and a utility to relieve stress in a way that doesn't cost a fortune.

Women would be a lot happier if they enjoyed porn the way men did.
>>
>>741418012

I love how pro-male stuff tends to be rooted in hostility towards women.
>>
File: hipstercunt.jpg (299KB, 980x1470px) Image search: [Google]
hipstercunt.jpg
299KB, 980x1470px
>>741417827
You're so enlightened.

I bet you are the Princess of the Ball when you pull the acoustic guitar out at parties.

Those Womens Studies classes have made you a sensitive, thoughtful, assertive and gosh darn it, a well rounded person.

Your contributions are welcome and not at all pandering.
>>
>>741417827
Hm ok, yeah let's just give everyone six months PTO whenever they give birth to another parasite! What could go wrong. How about instead if you get pregnant you can either get PTO for a month at most or you can quit your job. Because that's what a man gets. And it's bullshit that women get "equality" plus perks. Must be nice.
>>
File: 1502166170640.png (383KB, 855x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1502166170640.png
383KB, 855x1131px
>>
>>741418322
>22
What did Kek mean by this?
>>
>>741418176
Thats really really well thought out and a very reasonable and not at all threatening to women in any way!

You should tell this to Brianna Wu. She's a woman after all, and she will certainly agree with you.
>>
All the fucking shills here. I'm honestly so fucking close to never coming back here. I've been here for about ten years... I just cannot stand the fucking shills anymore.
>>
>>741418633
whatever you say holden caufield
>>
>>741418486
Except "she's" a man.
>>
Skip to 4:50 (Preacher's face) for my reaction to all this drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIHLtW9ocJo
>>
File: IMG-20170201-WA0001.jpg (4KB, 239x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170201-WA0001.jpg
4KB, 239x188px
>>741418930
Hes right you know.
>>
>>741418930
Nope. According to The Femipowers That Be, "he's" a "she's".

And to defy the femputers will is imfempossible.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 650x560px
I think everyone is missing the real point. What made the first 2 seasons so good was the actual intelligent sci-fi content. That shit is nowhere to be found in these last 2 episodes. Now let's think of a reasonable list of good female science fiction writers throughout history. I'm drawing a blank.
>>
>>741417711
>you don't love this epic for the win meme show
>lmao you must be booooooring xD
wew lad, i can only imagine how hanging out with you would probably be the most average thing a man can do.
>>
>>741419045
Mary Shelley off the top of my head
>>
>>741419183
eh that was more of a morality tale against science.

But even if it holds, every group is allowed their weird one-offs. Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Madame Curie, etc etc.

The exception doesn't really disprove the rule. Mutation occurs in every natural system.

Women aren't funny, and they're shit scifi writers - on the whole.
>>
hello justin roiland
>>
>>741416260
Everyone brings their own bias to their writings. I expect feminism to penetrate the story very soon and often. It's the natural Order of Things
>>
>>741401939
ya girls are gross. Thats why true men like us gotta hold onto our virginity for our waifus in the next life.
>>
Wonder if the female writers are Gazorpians as well.
>>
>>741419183
>Literally wrote one story with the help of her husband.
>Story had no science in it.
>>
>>741419841
>implying RnM has "real" science
ok
>>
>>741417376
Jerry kicks ass in Chonenburg world. He's not a loser.
>>
>>741420116
fact
>>
>>741419721
Yes, like when conservatives say homosexuality leads to incest, your leap is natural and not hyperbolic at all.

Just because someone hate womens attempts at forced equality doesn't mean they're neckbeard virgins. Maybe they just think they should try actually BEING equal rather than forcing themselves into the position because of social pressure. Maybe if they had been known as good writers they would have been asked in the first place.

or if not, they would have come up with an equally good idea as Rick and Morty. But they didn't in either case. So they aren't. So they just forced themselves through an emotional appeal instead of a meritocracy.
>>
>>741420036
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyDUtPhwfWA
>>
>>741420204
Youre only making my joke more real.
Have fun fucking a pillow
>>
>>741400680
Nobody gives a fuck you degenerate over obsessive bitch.
>>
>>741419783
Gazorpians are Feminist or at least they were.
>>
>>741420513
oh my god i want to punch this guy in the face with my dick.

my dick is made of pus and anger and diseased flesh. so it's an angry punch.
>>
>>741401511
Check'd
>>
haha yes
>>
>>741401939
>>741402217
>>741408646
>>741408297

STOP RUINING THINGS I LIKE WOMEN
>>
File: 1502063651953.jpg (55KB, 599x647px) Image search: [Google]
1502063651953.jpg
55KB, 599x647px
The wing joke is racist?
>>
Well season 3 so far
2 - good episodes
1 - bad episode (feminist approved)
7 more to go, but already the worst season, even if the last 7 are all great. Chicks can't make there own hit shows ... Have to ruin existing ones. This is why the world sucks!
>>
>>741422947
This
>>
File: rick-morty-your-opinion.gif (2MB, 617x346px) Image search: [Google]
rick-morty-your-opinion.gif
2MB, 617x346px
>>741401033
>>
>>741413225
It's like they're related or something.
>>
File: haters1481985703473.jpg (139KB, 750x977px) Image search: [Google]
haters1481985703473.jpg
139KB, 750x977px
>>741422947
>>741423767
>>
File: 1448281202426.png (160KB, 464x470px) Image search: [Google]
1448281202426.png
160KB, 464x470px
>>741410464
This is the most retarded thing ive ever read. Thats saying ALLOT
>>
File: 115g.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
115g.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>741410464
A literal fedora with hands typed this
>>
File: 1496859129905.jpg (85KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496859129905.jpg
85KB, 992x558px
>>741423962
Women gonna hate & destroy what man has made.
Cuz too many cucks!
>>
>>741425261
Time will prove me right you know.
>>
File: 1470183813790.jpg (79KB, 489x558px) Image search: [Google]
1470183813790.jpg
79KB, 489x558px
>>741410464
its bout that scienc eman wit the scienc boy hahahahaha shit is cash fucka
>>
>>741422947
>1 - bad episode (feminist approved)
What? Explain.
>>
>>741401939
Dan Harmon is just trying to get laid and this is the only way he knows how
>>
>>741425627
Rick and Summer abandon Morty to run a muck in mad max word, with no other purpose but to get away from the two male characters. Saw it right away. Completly out of character for Rick
>>
>>741403874
>Mmm. I didn't much care for the last two.
you didn't care for S03E02 and 3? I thought this season has been awesome so far.
>>
>>741410464
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.
kys
>>
>>741425749
That's actually plausable, except he could just as easily used a call girl or escort service to accomplish the same thing, without fixing up his awesome show.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.