[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post your age and one piece of life advice based solely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

File: download (6).jpg (2KB, 132x130px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
2KB, 132x130px
ITT: post your age and one piece of life advice based solely on your own personal experiences
>>
>>741365722
don't seek gratification solely from others, we enter the world alone and die alone, you're your own best friend.
now this doesn't mean be a social recluse hermit, just be confident in yourself without searching for gratification through others.
>>
>>741365722
seize every opportunity to get laid. be it guy or girl, live life fast and hard. no point in living a boring life while oppressed by kikes. spread your seed and die a legend
>>
Harm noone. Live well.
>>
>>741365722
Avoid lazy people in a productive environment. They will constantly nag that nothing works and everything is impossible, try to take your work and get credit for it and of course be generally useless. It's not even that they don't contribute, no they actually drag down the teams productivity they work in.
>>
30......Don't drink
>>
>>741365722
dont waste your money on some worthless libtarded college
>>

Learn from mistakes, and fight fear, regret is pointless
>>
For the best result when meeting people and/or working on some project, (for work or whatever) expect nothing from the other person. If you expect nothing you won't be let down if they fail to deliver, or you will be extremely happy when they do deliver.
>>

Get off 4chan and learn some skills. oh wait.
>>
Never be afraid of doing what you want to do. If you live your life doing everything others want you to do, you'll be fucking miserable.
>>
Don't drink. I started drinking last year, already chronic swollen liver
>>
Be good with your hands, and socially confident.
Practice makes perfect.
>>
dont be gay
>>
>>741365722

Don't trust a anyone to make good on their promises, especially in a professional environment. It is a manager/director/vp's job to get the people under them to be productive for as little money as possible. The easiest way to get people to work is with an insinuation about a promotion or raise subject to output. The easiest way to save money is to not pay for things. Managers, by their very nature, are rent-seeking individuals. These people actively seek positions in which they are not required to do any actual work and siphon surplus welfare from the workers who create it; they have no moral scruples. It is unreasonable to expect them to take anything other than the easiest path.

If an offer isn't in writing, with an ironclad enforcement clause, it's useless.
>>
Don't pay attention to people's words, only their actions matter
>>
Introspection is important
>>
don't trust women, no matter how smart or caring they seem
>>
File: franku srs.png (87KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
franku srs.png
87KB, 251x252px
>>741366207
>>741367211
That sounds familiar.
>>

Don't think for a second that anyone has it figured out. Everyone is winging it, no one knows what the fuck their doing.
>>
18 spend as much time as you can with your family. they dont live forever.
>>
>>741365722
19: see a doctor instead of trying to live with mental problems
>>
Don't let other people make desicions for you
It's your life and no one can take that away from you
Unless you get fuckin arrested or some shit like that
>>
always exercise and eat your veggies :)
>>
>>741366699
Underage b&
>>
34. Wear a condom, always. Dont date women who cant cook and want to "go out" all the time. Dont date women with dogs or single mothers. Dont date women with a history of mental illness. Make as much money as you can regardless if you like the job always go for the highest paying one. Dont go to college unless you can afford it. Dont get married. Dont gamble or drink or do drugs... they are all fun but always lead to bad places.
>>
>>741367342

Well, corporate America is a shitty place. You're probably going to find quite a few people who hate it, for one reason or another.
>>
>>741366699
Implying you know what work is. Consider lurking a few more years my dude.
>>
>>741366699
b&, although you do have nice digits
>>
If you aren't an awful person, being yourself full force will only ever result in overall benefits for your life
>>
File: consequences.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
consequences.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>741367587
What bugs me though is that it seems that often the people who try to become team leader or even department manager are the lazy under achievers. They somehow found a position where they can conceil their inability to contribute, so they just "organize" and "lead". I'm not saying this is always the case, i'm saying that all under achievers i know that made it to the bachelors degree aim for that position.
>>
>>741365722
Perfection dont exist. There is no perfect knowledge, no perfect happiness, no perfect way to control or have power.
But also, we cant just know anything. Its false that existence is only pain. And there are effective ways to control things to some extent, we are not powerless.
Now that i write it it sounds so retarded lol
26 years wasted, i know.
>>
>>741365722

Don't waste the best years of your life being addicted to drinking and drugs. Tell your family you love them because they won't always be there.
>>

Don't waste your mornings by sleeping through it. There is so much shit you can get done. Even if you have nothing to do, you'll feel so much better the rest of the day if you get up in the morning and grab a quick shower.

Have some constants in your life. Make a schedule and stick with it. Does wonders for your productivy.
>>
File: YourReadInMyVoiiice.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YourReadInMyVoiiice.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>741368080
>Perfection dont exist. There is no perfect knowledge
>>
>>741365722
Start saving for your retirement early. You'll need more money than you think unless you want to work until you're 75
>>
>>741368359
... or you could work hard for a job you don't fucking hate
>>
always strive for knowledge; use it to not only to analyze and see the world from different angles, but also to put words on your own feelings and broaden your abstract thinking - but not matter what: always remain humble
>>
>Be lazy, careless and relaxed on the outside, it makes their pussy wet, but never forget that you actually do care.
>>
If you don't like something, walk away from it. Don't lie to yourself that you can't find another job, another girlfriend, a better dealer. Even family for that matter, care only about yourself, your own well being and your comfort. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>741365722
Don't hang out with assholes.

Pretty simple but it helps a lot.
>>
Don't smoke meth
>>
Dont use drugs, i was almost at the end of my life (wanted to hang myslef)
>>
Once you get passed 25 you may as well kys
>>
>>741368432
So you never want to retire?
>>
>>741368541
Lol Maybe if you treat your body like shit.
>>
Learn a musical instrument
>>
>>741365722
Stay in school and take it seriously. never underestimate the importance of an education. trying to go to college when your my age with a wife and kid is HARD
>>
Always tell young girls and guys you are in your 40's and well off
Go after chicks with Daddy issues.
Go to parties and buy booze for those under 21, find drunk boots and play with them.
Regret nothing
>>
File: tom-beddard-1.jpg (178KB, 721x711px) Image search: [Google]
tom-beddard-1.jpg
178KB, 721x711px
>>741365722
>22
>Learn to learn properly and enjoy it.
>(Learn to teach yourself)
>>
>>741368735
Yes I did that. Good advice. Trying to study at 2.00am on no sleep while your wife is angrily carrying around a screaming 4 month old is not fun
>>
>>741368768
Drunk boys not boots.
Always use condom so that they can't pin it on you.
7 court cases no evidence of faul play
>>
Applejuice is best juice
>>
>>741368927
Uh nuh uh
>mango juice masterrace
>>
>>741368596
this
>>
18, don't plan things and don't expect things.
>>
The general rule of thumb when crafting tools is you make place the items in the shape of the thing you want to craft.
>>
>>741369222
Also checkem niggers HAHA
>>

Ged rid of institutional religion in your life. It's filled with bullshit, many things aren't logical and people usually believe and behave like they're told because of parents, neighborghood or because they're fucking stupid and don't want to think about it.
Believe in God or whatever you like if you want but don't get into an institutional religion, even if they are "well-intentionned", really, they're almost all brainwashed with Jeesus and won't think for themselves one second
>>
>>741368594
I don't think so. Robotic engineering is fucking magic.
>>
if they cheat with you they'll cheat on you
>>
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer
Read a book once in a while, at a young age we are taught how to read, but most of us hardly ever read later on in life
Only go to college and uni if you're doing a STEM subject, if you plan to go to uni to pursue a degree in art, drama or music it is just a waste of time and money
Getting a degree doesn't guarantee getting a good job
Let go of your past and look forward to the future
Learn to forget and forgive, we all make mistakes
Learn from your mistakes, but also learn from the mistakes of others
The only person that can understand you is YOU
We all wear masks. One for friends, another for family and one for ourselves
No one can truly understand you
You enter this world alone and die alone
Kill your enemies with kindness
People listen to reply, but not to understand
There is someone out there for you
Life is meaningless so do whatever the fuck you want. If anyone laughs at you screw them. Your actions make an impact on the world. Ever heard of the butterfly effect?
Just be you
>>
>>741365722

People are selfish assholes, deal with it.
>>
30: go to a trade school, take advantage of voctech in highschool if offered.
>>
>>741366061
i drink to that
>>

Always remember to fucking save when using excel!!!!
>>
>>741365722
23- You yourself as a "secure" guy infront of the women you want to hit. Girls are very insecure(yes, even 10/10 qts) about themselves, and won't date insecure boys because they know they are shit.

Use your friends for advice when you feel insecure, not women.
>>
File: IMG_6640.jpg (30KB, 634x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6640.jpg
30KB, 634x319px
Truth is nothing
And words aren't as effective as they seem
>>
>>741370267
That's the worst advice in this thread so far.

Congratulations.
>>
>>741365722
29yo, for any girls in your family. Once they become old enough to have interest in sex give them 2 rules. No.1 don't come home pregnant, no.2 only in the mouth or ass, that way they can't get pregnant. Once armed with rule no.2 they should have no issues breaking rule no.1.
>>
>>741365722
Take care of your teeth and knees.
Treat others with courtesy, especially those you do not agree with.
Be generous with your time to those who deserve it, don't waste it on those who don't respect yours.
Stick with your real friends, not the ones who turn up when times are good.
Live somewhere that has health care paid for by your taxes for a year or two, then you will know what you are talking about.
Learn something new every day.
Travel. (Even if it isn't far away)
Learn another language (even if you suck) Volunteer.
Don't call yourself "christian" if you don't walk the walk and do good works for the poor and vulnerable.
There is no scripture of prosperity.
Vote.
Love your partner, listen and talk to them.They are your fellow passanger on this journey.
>>
>>741365722
falling in love is pointless, nut in her mouth and her cunt and move on
>>
>>741370369
I meant to say they should have no issues NOT breaking rule no.1
>>
File: K.gif (644KB, 498x288px) Image search: [Google]
K.gif
644KB, 498x288px
>>741369564
Keep at least two credit cards with you
Buy used games to save money
Spend as much time with your family as you can as time goes by everyone you know will disappear
Apply for jobs on a Monday to get your resume to the top of the list
Networking is important for finding a job
Under any circumstance that life seems pretty shit never give up, just keep moving forward
Spoil yourself you deserve it
Make a budget to control how much you spend in a month
Always think twice before doing something
>>
>>741370267
literally the other way around.

Words are way more powerfull than everything else, just not your words.

Get someone important or influencial and their words are above everything you'll ever have or be
>>
>>741370444
Nutt in her cunt so you get chicks knocked up? After 1 child support bill you will learn this is bad advice. As I've said above, Nutt in her mouth or ass.
>>
Learn the subtle art of not giving a fuck. Not giving a fuck about anything is easy, but the wise and sucessful learn how to not give a fuck and what to not give a fuck about.

Also, learn how to acknowledge when youre wrong like a fucking adult.
>>
>>741370398
I'm trying to figure out what language i should learn, but this is actually some solid advice
>>
>>741370619
Solid advice, I've started getting to this point my self. I'm 29yo also. Lol
>>
Never trust a fart.
>>
File: 1502109509741.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502109509741.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
Don't get married.
Don't chase women.
Focus all your energy on cultivating internal-validation, enjoying your hobbies, and making progress in your career.

MGTOW.
>>
22. Skate ass, eat fast.
>>
>>741365722
chill out bro
>>
>>741370634
Spanish is easy to get into, and practical if you are in the states.
>>
File: 7Tdj8QK.png (535KB, 936x662px) Image search: [Google]
7Tdj8QK.png
535KB, 936x662px
>>741365722
Agatha
Age 18
Don't do drugs. Mkay?
>>
>>741365722
Talk about your problems.
Watch the alcohol.
Bring your phone charger.
Go outside.
Think about how you talk to your friends and how you talk to yourself mentally; if your inner monologue was a different person make sure you'd want to be around them.
>>
File: 1502091922583.jpg (112KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1502091922583.jpg
112KB, 784x708px
Don't move thousands of kilometres for a woman you love.
I did, and now I have been forgotten and dumped by her....
Long distance relationships never work.
Even If the long distance part goes well and you finally get to each other, it will slowly rot away day after day.
Find someone close to you.
>>
>>741366061
27 here and Ive been using tinder to great effect. Slept with over 150 girls in my city. Theyve even started meeting each other by coincidence. Two of them moved in together and were like, "hey how do you know anon on fb? Oh shit..."
>>
File: 1500670329722.webm (1MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500670329722.webm
1MB, 480x320px
34 what? ME worry?
>>
>>741365722
31, dont drink
>>

Whip your cock out often. Sometimes it will go poorly but other times youll have fun.
>>
17. Disregard female, acquire currency
>>
Don't accept chewing gum from bluegrass hippies.
>>
>>741365722
26, trees are better than humans
>>

Try to direct your efforts in tech school/uni/apprenticeship whatever towards lines of work that offer consistent hours and a good benefits package. A job that you can tolerate, if not especially like, that gives 8 weeks paid vacation, pension and full ride healthcare is a-okay.

I say this as a guy who fell for 'follow your dreams' meme. Majored in art. Worked for a while in illustration and graphic design. That type of work is for suckers. Suckers like I was. I now work a comfy private security job that is government subsidized (my union is provincial employee one). I'll be there until I retire probably.
>>
>>741365722
Don't eat yellow snow
>>
>>741370398
Dad?!
>>
>>741365722

Forget whatever anyone else is doing.

Just be selfish and try and carve a bit of sanity out of this world for yourself.
>>
On the internet you can trust the assholes because you can always assume they're trying to pull one over on you.
It's the nice people you need to watch out for.
>>
File: 000OhGosh.png (64KB, 1152x514px) Image search: [Google]
000OhGosh.png
64KB, 1152x514px
>>741371392

this is very cute pupper webbum
>>
>>741365722
18 Dont wank more than like 2 times a day. 3 max
>>
>>741365722
checkem

Women can forgive for being an asshole, violent, alcoholic, drug addict, insensitive... but if there is one single thing that all women hate and can make you stay lonely forever if you don't overcome it is shyness.
Get over that shit.
>>
>>741367363
thanks anon :)
>>
Age = 42

The girl you want to shoot yourself over when you are 19 you will barely be able to remember and will laugh about someday.
>>
Life is misery and inevitably you will let down everyone you love
>>
Things will get both better and worse if you stop caring.
>>
>>741365722
58. It is a better gamble to live for Christ and die and be wrong than to live as if there isn't a Christ and be wrong.
>>
File: 1500023735917.gif (483KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1500023735917.gif
483KB, 250x167px
>>741365722
Stand Up for yourself and the ones you love, no friendship or relationship is gonna last forever so enjoy em while they last
>>
File: 1459016455840.gif (2MB, 160x126px) Image search: [Google]
1459016455840.gif
2MB, 160x126px
Get /fit/ and go clubbing faggots
>>
>>741372149
Kill youreslf faggot
>>
>>741365722
Apply truisms everywhere: the 80/20 rule, the Bell curve, IQ, the Dunning-Kruger effect. They're all real.
>>
>>741372149
Yeah, yeah l dont know, think Pascal said this. The most retarded thing ever.
>>
>>741365722

age 29

When dealing with people who don't know shit about certain topic, you can get away with pretending you are the expert even if you don't know shit either, if you seem confident enough. On the contrary, if you really are the expert, but show the slightest shade of doubt, they won't trust you.

However, when dealing with people who actually know the topic well, if you know shit but act like a pro, you'll lose any respect they may have had for you, if you admitted you are still learning.
>>
>>741367363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
>>
>>741371370
Post step by step guide to not crushing tinder poon, my difficulty is set too high pls
>>
>>741372789
If you don't have a coherent mental framework, you'll never make the right decisions. If you want to be happy, read all of the stoic philosophy you can get your hands on. Listen to podcasts; the medium is the message, and only longform lends itself to true intelligence.
>>
>>741370889

If that cute angel on the picture really is you, I regret I have to ask you in such demeaning fashion, m'lady, but you should know there is certain house politics that applies to users who claim to be women, girls, femanons and such.
And with all due respect, I do not seem anyone who asked you to perform this simple act of common courtesy, nor that you would get down to it yourself.
So...

tits & timestamp?
>>
>>741365722
what a nice thread +rep OP
>>
If you want a relationship you feel truly happy in you have to find someone that's more than just something to stick your dick in. Always be honest in your relationships and find a partner in life. If you've found someone who's like a best friend your relationship will go places.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (297KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
297KB, 1280x1280px

Nothing starts until you move.
Patience is a virtue.
Don't listen to an image board when searching for advice.
>>
N/A

Humans were a mistake
>>

kill yourself
>>

How you feel is totally up to you.
>>
>>741372970
If youre a good looking guy youre set. Figure out a decent description that makes you sound interesting/adventurous (doesnt matter if its bullshit). Then after that rush the first date, dont let the convo grow stale, ask her out the same day you match. My strategy is to invite them to the bar a couple blocks from my place, get drunk with them, then say some shit like "wanna go see my cat?" or some equivalent of "lets go see this at my place". Grab more beer on the way, get more drunk, by this point youll surely have enough confidence to make a move if you already havent. Also make sure your place is fucking clean, its wont take you a huge effort but it goes a long way.
The barmaid at my local bar always recognizes me when I bring my dates there and gives me a big smile.
>>
don't shave without shaving cream...
>>
>30
>Traps are gay
>I don't care if the penis is feminine
>>
>>741365722

resentment, fear and hatred, if unfaced and unexamined, will, without a doubt, eat your whole life away, if you let them
>>

Don't waste time in college if you don't plan on using it. Don't get a useless degree when you could enter the work force. Yes you will have to start at the bottom, but if you are in the right field you will move up quickly and be noticed. Don't let those around you force you to do something that's not for you.
>>
>>741365722

Don't let bitches play with your emotions. They're mainly selfish and just good for the pussy. Otherwise not worth your while
>>
>>741371887
how do you accomplish that?
>>

If the girl seems slightly crazy or off somehow, there are going to be problems down the road.

Wound up in a physically/emotionally abusive relationship for three years from 16-19.

Just watch out and pick the right partner. If they don't do it for you, always remember you're not trapped and can leave any time you want.
>>

If you hesitate, then don't do it!
(means there is some kind of reason for your hesitation)
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.