[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluffy thread Right at the end of the last one, a new concept

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 84

File: MACROfluffy1.jpg (907KB, 3000x1570px) Image search: [Google]
MACROfluffy1.jpg
907KB, 3000x1570px
Fluffy thread
Right at the end of the last one, a new concept was pitched all because of a spelling mistake. Here is the FIRST MacroFluffy.

I will continue to work on the premise as I think its hilarious. boar and pig sized fluffies bred for commerical livestock for wool harvesting, milking, butchering and fertilizers.

-JonBonFluffy
I'll also lead with my other OC's
>>
File: headcannontext.png (701KB, 1500x5500px) Image search: [Google]
headcannontext.png
701KB, 1500x5500px
>>740982967
2/8 these are gonna progressively get more towards straight up abuse btw. starting with my headcannon about normal fluffies.
>>
File: sketties good momma.jpg (269KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
sketties good momma.jpg
269KB, 2048x1152px
>>740983159
3/8 this is a good mummah getting sketties
>>
>>740982967
Nice job.
>>
File: ownersdiedneglect.png (1MB, 2500x8000px) Image search: [Google]
ownersdiedneglect.png
1MB, 2500x8000px
>>740983251
this one is all in the file name, but has a happy ending
>>
File: whathaveyoudone.jpg (189KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
whathaveyoudone.jpg
189KB, 2048x1152px
>>740983312
Thanks, i just wanted to get the basics turned out for a premise. I'm gonna need ideas for what antics these can get up to. Go light on the abuse for now, cause a farmer wouldn't abuse his livestock, too much money tied up.
>>740983331
this one we all know whats coming.
>>
File: Life of a smarty-kittens.jpg (2MB, 7057x3970px) Image search: [Google]
Life of a smarty-kittens.jpg
2MB, 7057x3970px
>>740983463
Here we have straight up just rewards going on.
>>
File: image.png (1010KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1010KB, 1800x2400px
>>
>>740982967
This is beautiful. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: Foal by itself.jpg (346KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Foal by itself.jpg
346KB, 2048x1152px
>>740983553
here is a mummah who wasnt good.
>>
>>740982967
nice work, i could see standard fluffs viewing macros as munstah's. though given the improved fur/fluff wouldnt that increase their chances to survive as ferals?
>>
File: fuck, i can't stop.jpg (329KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fuck, i can't stop.jpg
329KB, 2048x1152px
>>740983605
Finally, we have a foal who is gonna learn its lesson.
>>
>>740983627
Since they're being raised as livestock, I could see their reproduction and escape attempts heavily monitored. An outbreak out of macros could probably ravage an unprepared town.
>>
>>740983627
Indeed. It will balance out the weather aspect for certain. Its size will keep anything smaller than a wild dog pack away as well. The concept was pitched originally for them to be the ultimate bane of suburban areas. They would break through fencing and smash their skulls cause they aren't any tougher in reality than a normal fluffy. the reproduction cycle is longer, and so is the lifespan. ill get a bit more headcannon out later though.
>>
>>740983553
The comments this one got on the booru are kek worthy.
>>740983463
I would love to see them tear up a whole community, like >>740983815 suggested
>>
>>740984010
>>740983936
imagine the car accidents they would cause. just wander into the road thinking they are too big to be stopped by the metal munstahs only to be smashed by the mass of metal
>>
I was RPing with some anon about capturing herd shitting up my fictional lawn. You here?

If not I will drop my next full story.
>>
>>740983815
Yes. they can subsist off of grass better than normal fluffies, but are still omnivorous. Landfills, dumpsters, garbage cans, all would be raided without hesitation. They would certainly be easier to find and exterminate though.

New headcannon. Peta broke into the first commercial livestock facilitys in texas and set loose over 125,000 of the fuckers across the test county. many escaped into the brush, inexplicably never to be found by authorities, but not before devestating miles of cropland, causing tens of millions in damage.
>>
>>740983936
I don't think making them as fragile as normal fluffies would make sense. After all, they need extra bone and muscle mass to carry themselves around.
>>
>>740984213
They'd be huge, bloody pinatas.
>>
>>740984213
Holy fuck they could wreck a semi at that size. especially a herd.
Gonna throw out a quick concept of a herd destroying a field of corn and have a harvester coming after them.
>>
>>740984322
i suspect actual wild pigs would make short work of the macros leading to some of the only remains being found after the initial release
>>
>>740984447
well, by comparison fluffies are more fragile than cats and dogs. I've seen a pig kill itself running into a metal pole and pigs have thick af skulls.
>>
File: cawwot.jpg (1MB, 3840x1519px) Image search: [Google]
cawwot.jpg
1MB, 3840x1519px
>ywn sabe cawwot
>>
>>740984484
where would a better location be? maybe up north. wisconsin maybe, but i dont want them in my home state.
>>
>>740984447
i was thinking in the last thread they could counter the extra mass and stability by adding extra legs. since they are for farming the extra limbs wouldnt be an issue but a potential benefit to meat types and if one limb breaks they can still keep going
>>
>>740984322
Eh, let's not involve PETA. They were a shite plot device in the normal fluffy origin. I was thinking a macrofluffy drive gone bad or something.

Also, they'd be great garbage disposals. Set a small herd on a landfill. Have them clear the thing, then use their shit as fertilizer. Genius and environmentally friendly!
>>
>>740984609
But then they'd look more freakish.
>>
>>740984681
its not like theyd be sold as pets, it was mainly suggested as a means of increasing stability without having to vastly increase its bone density
>>
>>740984546
>Bangs and clears the Washroom
"Grab the fluffies! Carrot is target prime!"
>Gunshots outside the room
>Several men in body armor and balaclavas grab the washroom fluffies, stuffing them in bags
"Targets are clear and ready for exfil! Set us up the bomb!"
>Man sets a makeshift bomb in the shit of the washroom
>Epic hallway gunfight
"Get to da Choppa!"
>Fluffies and mercs load up onto an unmarked black helicopter
>Escape into the night
>>
>>740984608
maybe Wyoming or Idaho, lots of land and places to hide an experimental lab/farm. actually if we go with that area the lab could feasably have included normal fluffs as part of the macros diet. to help protect farms they could be programmed to eat normal fluffs to protect the farm. the location of the lab could lead to the wild macros vastly reducing the mega herds
>>
>>740984610
I wouldn't be so sure. Just think about all the methane a single herd of these would give off. I'd presume they shit way more than cows since they're fluffies.
>>
File: tumblr_lh7nq27unP1qdikhoo1_500.gif (499KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh7nq27unP1qdikhoo1_500.gif
499KB, 500x246px
>>740984838
Satisfying ending.
>>
File: ferals_grooming.png (8KB, 579x586px) Image search: [Google]
ferals_grooming.png
8KB, 579x586px
>>
>>740985061
there was a study not to long ago that found a variety of seaweed introduced to a cows diet vastly reduced the co2 emission. so in our fictional setting couldnt it be possible that the macros were created using some of this weeds dna to reduce the emissions or some other nonsense
>>
>>740985285
Don't see why not. We got a magic gene splicing machine, might as well use it.
>>
>>740985061
Just imagine one taking a shit then the sound of it scares another and that one shits and its just a domino effect through the lot of them
>>
This one is the first of two i'm doing. the second will be the harvester breaking into their little open area. I know its simple, just think of it as an areal shot from a helicopter reporting on the damage or something.
>>
File: Impending Harvest Macrofluffies.jpg (611KB, 2060x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Impending Harvest Macrofluffies.jpg
611KB, 2060x1080px
>>740985502
fuck, forgot pic.
>>
>>740985475
Farmers call that the "Macrofluff Telegraph"
>>
>>740985475
lmao
>>
Now, for a little normal fluffy fare.
>>
>>740985688
impending doom. now if only the foal headbutts into the mumma, deserves it for goading the foal to its own death
>>
>>740985791
Eh, she's just a moron. Nothing malicious here
>>
macro fluffs are on the booru
"macro" and "macro_fluffies" also under my tag
JonBonFluff
>>
So, macrofluffs would just be used for wool and fertilizer? What about as a GMO source of meat? Possibly splice in some pig or cow DNA so they don't taste like garbage?
>>
>>740985902
Meat and milk too. I mentioned milk in the writing, but i forgot meat.
>>
>>740985960
Would the milk taste on par with cow milk? Any extra nutritional content?
>>
File: Sexi we must.png (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sexi we must.png
158KB, 800x800px
Way too much concept development in this thread.

So. When will we be getting "Attack of the Fifty Foot Macroanthro" pics?
>>
>>740986031
I would assume similar enough to not be an issue. maybe lactose free though?
>>
>>740986135
I am working on 2 pics right now, but im not gonna be done anytime soon.
>>
Clandestine Fluff
Mission 2: Mill-House Take Down

>The real Clandestine Fluff now. Little more serious. Do not worry, back to my jovial tone when I recount my time with Kill-Mother
>It was morning, That almost never happens unless something big was going down, or some shitty HR training.
>Boss lets us know 2 days before he wanted us. Gave us the day before off.
>We roll to the location in the van. Bossman standing there with his car, talking to a lawyer. Black suit, black briefcase. Lawyers seen carrying boxes from the building, police standing by.
>”Well this looks low key” Jack says.
>“Ya” I replied
>We both were confused as to what was up. This looked like to HR training session.
>We walk up to Bossman, He looks at us.
>”Long story short, this guy” Points to lawyer, “is shutting down this fluffy mill. We are to go a sweep.”
>”K”
>Me move up, bossman in the lead. I look at the lawyer, we lock eyes for a few seconds.
>>
>>740986484
>I nod, he nods.
>Let's see where all this leads.
>We enter, go through the offices that are being shredded by lawyers, a few cops laze about.
>They have not been here long. Just enough time to snatch up papers, rip out hard drives, and start to box up.
>This is strange, not anything we should be involved with. We just do population control, not deal with breeders no matter how run down they are.
>”What is the deal boss? When is it we deal with run down fluff mills?” I ask
>He does not look back
>“Just follow my lead”
>We step into the fluff kennel. Depressing as hell.
>Row of cages on each wall, each with a fluffy sows moaning and coughing.
>Pwease mistah, hewp soon-mommah” among other pathetic lines pour out of the cages.
>Lots of different colours, nothing too spectacular. Run down mills shit out run down colours. Most of the good mares end up in more high end breeding facilities.
>>
File: 1499292116070.png (233KB, 476x674px) Image search: [Google]
1499292116070.png
233KB, 476x674px
>>740986135
Does this count?

>>740982967
I've been picking at the idea of Planet of the Fluffies for a few weeks now.
>>
>>740986517
>The ones here, shitting out fluffs that will get bought in bulk to abusers, creeps, and those looking for a quick 1 month pet. Those that live will just be out on the street getting thumped by me.
>In the back there are 5 milkbags hooked up, a flock of foals in a large cage under them. I have seen milkbags before, but damn those looked wrecked.
>Sore outters, faces lifeless, bodies clamped down by worn leather and rusted metal. Under them are the foals, chirping, shitting and fighting for the drops of milk left in the constantly used utters.
>Then the smell hit us three, Bossman coughs, me and Jack sniff and move our heads to look away, though it does not help.
>A Layer is standing there, cloth covering her face. Sharp suit that shows off her features. Would be cute if she did not have a bitch face.
>”Finally made it, this way.” She motions us to follow her.
>As she walks she explains. “We knew we would hit the jackpot, we left these for you to deal with. We are in the lawsuit game, not dealing with Fluffs.”
>She leads us to a side room, opens the door. All three of us stop, staring.
>”Holy shit” Jack states bluntly. In my mind I agreed.
>There a top open cage was set up, Two milkbags strapped against the cage wall, Feeding tubes shoved down their toothless mouths.
>Laying on the soft blankets chirped 7 Alicorn foals. A rainbow of fluffy colours moved around the cage.
>Bossman speaks up after a moment. “Jack, get a few padded boxes. Anon, let's check them.”
>>
>>740985960
imagine how macro fluff veal would taste. would this be yet another abuser dominated position at the farm?
>>
>>740985900
If you are attempting to force your tags and stuff so that people sees your work, at least make them good enough for people to return to see more.
>>
>>740986564
They'd want professionals handling the meat, not assholes
>>
>>740986558
>The 7 foals are in more or less peak condition. Still quite young, just really getting their legs under them and no language.
>The milkbags have done their jobs, all seven are well fed, brightly colored, and have been kept clean.
>The rest of the mill is a hell hole, this cage is perfection and had care.
>We check genders, 4 mares and 3 stallions. How the hell did this happen?
>An Alicorn is such a damn rare event. 7 of them, all appearing to be the same age in a dump like this? ‘Shit is weird’ is the main thought running through my head as Jack returns with the protective boxes. They are padded, secured, have a bottle attached with Foal formula. Everything a fluffy foal needs to survive for a few hours.
>We typically use them for Alicorns, 2 boxes are in each van just in case.
>We load them up, they chirp happily on contact, I cannot help to pet the little things here and there.
>Males in one box, females in the other.
>We get ready to move out, stepping back into the rusy and shit smelling main kennel. My boss turns and looks at us. “Hand me the boxes.”
>We look at each other and do so.
>With both boxes in hand he looks a the lawyer then us. “I am taking the package back to HQ. You need to clean up here.”
>”Clean up?” Jack responds. “I'm not scooping up shit for mill-fluffs.”
>>
>>740986627
>"No jack, you and anon are exterminating every fluffy in here.”
>”Wut?”
>”Kill everything, do not use company tools, i'm sure you are creative.”
>”And the bodies?”
>’Leave them” says the lawyer, still holding a cloth to her face. “It will leave a message”
>They walk out, the Lawyer holding the door as Bossman holds the boxes.
>”Ill meet you back at HQ for a debrief” the Bossman says as the doors close.
>We look at each other.
>”This is some real black ops shit Jack”
>”I know Anon, leave a message? What is this?”
>We set to work. I want out of this fast.
>>
>>740986554
Go for it.
>>
Anyone got the pic where the fluffy family gets ran over, leaving only one foal with a fear boner?
>>
>>740986554
Moving in the right direction.

But, I see no Anthro.
>>
>>740986571
Piss off, troll. I'm actually enjoying this shit.
>>
>>740986554
thats actually the image i thought of when i first read the original misspell
>>
>>740986737
>>740986554
at this point i think that would classify now as a mega-macro fluff
>>
>>740986674
>Is this wrong and fucked up? Probably. But It's not like I've killed Fluffys on mass before.
>Besides.
>FUCKING DENTAL.
>We figure out the plan, we have grabbed baseball bats the workers must have kept around. We will move down the line of cages, snuffing out the sows one cage at a time.
>Jack opens the first cage and pulls the fat sow out
>”PLEASE MISTER! NO HURT SOON-MUMMUH”
>Jack whips the sow down to the ground, the wind is knocked out of her. A few bones are broken, She looks up
>”PLEASE... NUU….”
>My bat caves in her head, Shit starts streaming out of her. A chorus of screaming and bleating Fullfies fills the room. Next cage.
>”NUUU! PWEASE HUMMIN! NUU HUR…”
>Slamming into to the ground stops her sentence. My bat cracks mid body, shit and blood shoot out of her onto the concrete floor.
>”Nuuuuu Pweese!”
>>
>>740986571
piss off, i just threw something out to get the basis of an idea going. once i get a few pics done later tonight, ill post and people will like them a bit better.
>>
>>740986922
>Second hit is to the head.
>This repeats until he hit a sow giving birth due to the stress of all the death screams, bangs, and the smell of blood. I am doing the grabbing now
>“NUUU! HUUMIN! BIGGEST POOPIES! NUU!”
> I grab her leg, her body rolling over her first bloody foal. It is twisted and crushed by the friction.
> I throw her to the floor, she cracks her head, starts to babble. The impact caused blood the flow from her, a mess of newborns struggling in the blood.
>Jack slams her head with a bat.
>The next sow the thrown to the grown onto the bloody mess and is taken care of.
>Any foals not crushed will drown in blood or die of exposure.
>We move on down one side of the room, killing every occupied cage.
>We reach the fole cages at the back. I slam my bat down blunt end like a spear. Jack does the same.
>The foals get crushed under us. Mostly we hear chirps of pain, fear. Every now and then we hear a “Nuuu” or “Why” from the more mature ones.
>It's a bloody mess in those cages. Foals crippled, limping sobbing until we finish them off. I turn my attention to the milkbags as Jack heads to the Alicorn room to finish off the milkbags there.
>>
>>740987052
The milkbags saw everything. Each and every foal crushed. Their eyes tear up.
>If they felt any purpose in their constrained lives, it is gone now.
>I cave in each milkbags Head. I swing straight down. On the first, one eye pops out from the impact, blood flows down over her body.
>The other 4 look at me. Their feeding tubes prevent any talking. I can hear only muffled cries from them. The bat come down, ending them one at a time.
>The last tries to struggle, but lack of legs, leather straps and metal force her to sit still as I wind up my swing.
>I come down with full force wanting to end her quickly. The impact drives her skull fragments into her body. A fountain of blood flows into the cage over the dead foles.
>Me and Jack meet up at the other row of cages. The carnage starts again.
>This time there is way more shit. These fluffs have seen, smelt and heard the whole ordeal. They know we are coming for them.
>The first one struggles
>”NUUU! Fluffy Wuv! NUUU!”
>The shit and piss makes it hard for me to get a solid grab.
>Eventually I get a lock on her leg. I rip her out with force. Completing the motion I swing her body down, slamming her head first into the dirty concrete. She spasms once. I move on.
>>
>>740987100
>We move down the line much like before. Me a Jack switch roles as our arms are getting tired.
>The last one. I grab in to reach her. The sow is wedged in tight, the shit is making it hard to get a hold on and she is fighting with all her strength.
>’Pass the batt” I say.
>I angle the bat at her face
>”NUU! Fluffy Soon-Mummah! Go way!
>I slam the bat forward like a spear.
>The fluffy screams in pain as her snout is caved in.
>I strike again. Blood starts flowing. Demented wailing fills the cage.
>Again and again until whimpers, then silence.
>The room is silent. I walk back through the room, stepping over dead sows, the squashing of blood and fur under my boots.
>I then hear it. “chirp”
>The fluffy biology betrays them. Their design fucks them over at every turn in the cruel reality of nature.
>>
>>740987152
>Their colours makes them easy to spot, their over friendliness to humans makes them victims to such suffering, Their designed intelligence makes them incapable of understanding threats and survival until it is too late. Their foals make noise when distressed, announcing their presence.
>I stopped and slowly turned towards a closed cage I thought empty before.
>The view from the cage must of been of a bat wielding psychopath. Face dead of emotion, except for deadly intent in the eye, turning towards you.
>I open the cage, two foals chip in distress. Not many days old. One is a deep turquoise coated unicorn. The second a bright pink pegasus. They are stunning. I pause a moment to take them in.
>Again, how did two beauties like this come from a dump of a fluff mill.
>The chiping continues. I reach into the cage and grab them both.
>Back at HQ we wash up. Pass by the office workers and Fluffy keepers, we did not say our usual greetings.
>We step into Bossman's office. We sit down and just look at him.
>”We are not doing that wild shit again unless we are in the know Bossman”
>”That was Fucked” Jack states. “Extermination on the streets ya, that was something else.”
>Bossman looks me in the eye.
>”Hasbio”
>>
>>740987219
>We just look at him.
“They are not out of the fluffy game. In fact they technically still hold the patents on the little fuckers DNA, no matter if it is in the wild or not. They want to keep some public image so some shell companies are doing the dirty work.”
>”So this is some kind of Clandestine Fluff ops?”
>”Pretty much. You guys have signed the non-disclosure agreements so ya, you are.”
>”What's the endgame? Why the work on Hasbios part?” Jack asks
>Silence for a moment
>”Alicorns” I answer
>It all kinda makes sense. They are rare things. Rare means valuable.
>”Why not just cook Alicorns up in a lab?” I think out loud. “Why all the footwork?”
>Bassman answers “Alicorns are only found in the wild. Never have shown up in the lab.”
>The answer takes us aback, minds start racing.
>”No shit. Really?” Jack states. “So the only way to get them is jacking foals?”
>>
>>740987260
>”Yes, we get them, Hasbio picks them up, we get paid, science is done.”
>”So what's the point, I thought Fluffy development stopped once PETA broke the fuckers loose?”
>”For the most part yes, all I know is that if Hasbio can get Alicorns figured out, they can improve upon them, make fluffies what they were intended to be.”
>“If there is none or few in the wild, then they can actually market them” I finish the floating thought.
“Correct” Bossman says. “In the meantime we keep the population from going insane, find alicorns along the way, and do extra jobs for Hasbio when they, I ask. Just like you did today.”
>“Also keep your eyes out for any strangeness, the more fluffs get out there, the more weird shit will occur.”
>”And what do we get out of all this” asks Jack.
>”Dental insurance” I reply
>”And a raise now that you are at ‘in the know’ pay grade.”
>Me and Jack look at each other. ‘Fair enough’ we think.
>We get a day off to get back into the sleep cycle for the night shifts. Our pay bump comes in the next week. Decent cash, help us out both. I take on new experience so the extra cash goes a long way.
>Nothing covert pops up for a while, until the night me and Kill-Mother team up.
>That is next time. Until then fluff fags.
>>
Fwuffy wun wide twain but dummeh hoomins kicked fwuffy out!

Am so angwy!
>>
>>740987651
careful where you ask to ride the train little one lest YOU end up ridden by the train
>>
File: Twain.jpg (40KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
Twain.jpg
40KB, 480x290px
>>740988200
Nu dummeh.

Fwuffy mean dat Fwuffy wide aboawd dis twain here.

Dis wut teh twain Fwuffy wus kicked off wook wike.
>>
>>740988540
choo choo
>>
>>740988540
Well, if the thread's just gonna slide off to oblivion early, I could try to liven it up some with the Fabulous Four?
>>
>>740988904
Wenn twain come back Fwuffy wiww gib it sowwy poopies!
>>
>>740988990
Otay?...
>>
>>740989052
¡Olé!
>>
>>740989225
Oooh, seksie mawe.
>>
>>740989225
>>
>>
>>740987651
Sure pal, I'll give you a free ride
>Puts in coal bin, tied to coals
>Engineer shovels fluffy into engine
>>
>>740989537
This concludes your enlivening drive by of the Fabulous Four of the Sexiocalypse!
>>
File: Sock_Fluffy.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sock_Fluffy.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
Anyway....here's this.
>>
>>740989496
>Diesel engine assplodes!

Seriously, who the fuck still uses coal any more?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-230015.png (298KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-230015.png
298KB, 1440x2560px
Jerry Anon, you there?
>>
>>740990050
A period piece engine. Ya jerk.
>>
Foal Tip #21: Foals fit well in shirt pockets. This makes for easy portability or hands free "upsies" to cheer it up. Just remember to line your pocket, as the foal may shit/piss itself in joy.
>>
>>740989496
SCREEEEEEE!!! BUWNIE OWWIES!
>>
>>740989706
Is it just me or is there text hidden in this pick?
>>
>>740990414
>Shuts door
>Blows horn to drown out fluffy screams
>>
>>740990525
Yeah, it says "You now have eye AIDS"
>>
>>740990525
Probably just you.

The only thing I can see is a signature.
>>
>>740990558
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
>>
>>740990737
CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>740990136
Right here, my good man.
>>
>>740990798
>The fluffy has burned to death.
>>
>>740990872
-Fin
>>
>>740990136
>alright, I think this is fixable
>I don't want to waste money on a vet just yet
>"Okay Adam, daddy's going to try and fix your leg. This is going to hurt, so try to relax."
>I look up some instructions online on how to fix a dislocated leg on a fluffy
>then I do my best to pop Adam's leg into his socket
>>
>>740990866
After you, sir.
>>
>>740990946
Fin indeed.
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>740990957
>Pops back in with relative ease
>Still doesn't stop all the screaming and projectile shitting
>Adam passes out from the pain, but not before flailing all his legs in tandem
>>
>>740990675
Must be a trick of the eye, Looks like there's a line above her horn when you shrink the pick.
>>
>>740991041
Can't be part of the rocket corps if you can't rocket shit. What's this nonsense?
>>
>>740990525
Anything's possible but, other than the artists signature? None that I am aware. I've not modded the pic.

The only potential weirdness I've engaged in were posting thumbnails like a some deranged booru Discord dweller. That stopped after someone pointed it out, and to which I was unaware until it was pointed out.

That be a long time ago, though.
>>
>>740991141
>good, now I don't have to pay for a vet
>I pick up Adam and put him in a cardboard box for his own safety
>now I have to check on Rudy
>>
>>740991331
>You see the toughie still trying to push his blocks
>Panting from exhaustion
>"Dummeh bwockies.....nee mawe! Huff...huff..."
>He finally collapses from exhaustion, panting and staring at the blocks
>Angry tears well up
>>
>>740991169
Apparent text: "Abandon all hope ye who are entered by!"
>>
File: equivelant exchange.png (252KB, 616x1403px) Image search: [Google]
equivelant exchange.png
252KB, 616x1403px
>>
>>740989225
>>740989393
>>740989537
niiice
>>
>>740991615
Did it fuck up the circle or something? It's definitely not human transmutation.
>>
>A fluffy will never give you gud feews
>>
>>
>>740991766
>Good.jpg
>>
>>740991498
>as part of one last strength test, I've got to see if a rush of adrenaline will get Rudy to push these bricks
>not that it matters at this point, since my hypothesis was proved correct, but I want to cover all my bases
>besides, Rudy can go fuck himself
>I pull out a thumbtack and start jabbing Rudy in the back
>"Come on you lazy shitrat! You're supposed to be a thoughie! Why haven't these blocks moves a damn inch?"
>>
>>740991906
>spent $50 on a fluff and gonna stab it with a thumbtack
why? should be putting that rat to work experiment or not
>>
>>740992107
Because I've never been one to spend money wisely.
>>
>>740991906
>"SCREE! OUCHIES!"
>He stands back up, pushing hard
>Wheezes in exhaustion, tears flying
>Still no movement
>"Bwockies move! No moa pokie ouchies! Huuhuu!"
>Starts ramming his head against the blocks, violently
>On the fast track to braining himself
>>
>>740992253
Fact :P
>>
File: 8943 - fluffcast wingmastew.jpg (711KB, 3503x3648px) Image search: [Google]
8943 - fluffcast wingmastew.jpg
711KB, 3503x3648px
>>
>>740992351
Is that the Babadook as a fluffy?
>>
>>740992266
>"Fucking worthless! How can you call yourself a thoughie now? You're just a big, dumb piece of shit, you know that?"
>I pick Rudy up and bring him to my favorite room of the house, the garage
>"Now you'll never screw another mare for the rest of your life."
>and then I castrate him
>>
>>740991766
Is there a series like this?
I want to see it for.... Scientific purposes.
>>
>>740992266
might be funny if rudy ends up derped and spends the rest of the story as retard being bossed around by junior
>>
>>740992414
It's the ringmaster as a fluffy...
>>
>>740992572
>He goes fucking ballistic
>Attempts to bite and knock the tools away
>"Nu take no-nos! Need fow mawes!"
>"NU! NUUUUUUU!"
>Ear piercing scream like a child in pain
>Rudy ends up being the second fluffy to pass out in this room today
>>
>>740992633
A hilarious one off made during a booru anthro week.

No more, I'm afraid.
>>
>>740992806
>I let the big, dumb bastard lie unconscious on the table while I do my normal procedure of removing his legs and teeth
>boy, is he going to be pissed
>while I wait for him to wake up I check to see if Adam has woken up yet
>then I go to check on Fudge
>>
>>740992107
what kind of fluffy costs $50?
>>
>>740993160
missed abuser opportunity to make rudy eat his own no-nos and lumps
>>
>>740989955
I want a fucking fluffy! also double checked
>>
>>740993259
One enterprising fluffy store owner that knows when to proceed gouge
>>
>>740993301
He passed out too quickly. Thanks for the idea though :)
>>
>>740993259
previously posted part of the story from yesterday; he was bought at a fluffy store as a toughie but most likely was a stud colt
>>
>>740993160
>Adam is awake, staring up at you with a smile
>"Hewwo daddeh! Wy Adam in bawks?"
>Fudge has just taken up residence on the couch, watching whatever you had on TV
>>
>>740993498
>"The box was so you didn't hurt yourself when you woke up, Adam. If you're feeling better, I'll take you to the saferoom now."
>I pick Adam up carefully and put him back into the saferoom
>I wait for Rudy to wake back up, poking him with a pencil every once in a while to rouse him
>>
>>740993847
>Adam is immediately greeted by Lime
>Lime gives him huggies
>Adam winces some
>Like pulls back
>"Wime huwt Adam?"
>Lime starts tearing up
>When you get to Rudy, he wakes up after a time
>Notices you first
>"Mustah! Yu huwt Wudy! Toughie gon gib sowwy hoofsies!"
>Wiggles stumps at you in horror
>"W-wewe weggies?!"
>>
>>740994093
>"Where do you think dumbass? I took them from you. No more leggies for you, shitrat."
>I shove the pencil directly up Rudy's ass
>"How's it feel to be a mare, Rudy? You enjoying it?"
>I set his now removed testicles in front of his face
>"Here's your nummies. You don't get anything else because you're a fuck up. Bon appetite, douchebag."
>now that I've done that I go looking through my medicine cabinet to find some aspirin to give to Adam
>>
>>740994489
Okay, I've obviously missed a chunk of story here. Why is Rudy getting treated like a mare now? What happened?
>>
File: 1449229046890.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1449229046890.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>740989225
>>740989393
>>740989537
>>740989706
>>740991766
>>740991774
this shit is why people think fluffies are a fetish
>>
>>740994489
>already removed teeth and forced to num his own wumps
nice
>>
>>740994655
Because he's supposed to be a breeding stallion. I thought it would be poetic for him to get fucked in such a brutal manner.
>>
>>740994489
>Eyes bug out, screaming again at the pencil in his ass
>"NU MAWE! NU MAWE!"
>He looks at his balls
>"Wumpies?"
>He nudges them with his forehead, then bursts into tears
>"Come back, wumps! Huuhuuhuu"
>With the strength of a toughie, Rudy propels himself forward on his stumps, landing on his balls
>Grinds down onto them
>"Wudy put wumps back. Den Wudy enf pwettiest mawes. Den....den weggies come back!"
>>
>>740994793
Oooh. Okay. I'm still not sure what happened between you getting to be a breeding stallion and turning him into a pillow mare though.
>>
File: Foreplay.png (222KB, 1600x1969px) Image search: [Google]
Foreplay.png
222KB, 1600x1969px
>>
File: Fornification.jpg (406KB, 2048x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Fornification.jpg
406KB, 2048x1353px
>>
>>740994892
>I can't help but laugh at his little display
>"Rudy, it doesn't work like that. Your lumps and leggies aren't going to reattach to your body. You better get to eating them, or else you're gonna starve."
>I wonder if Adam could handle about a quarter of a pill of aspirin for his pain
>>
>>740995007
Rudy was bought as a test subject to see how strong he was compared to one of Jerry's foals. He kept making demands for mares and failing at the cinderblock moving task. So, he decided to abuse the obnoxious failure instead.
>>
File: 1500923931040.jpg (841KB, 1308x3270px) Image search: [Google]
1500923931040.jpg
841KB, 1308x3270px
>>
>>740995007
I needed to buy a thoughie, and all they had was a breeding stallion. I pillowed him because I wanted to put him in a lot of trauma and pain.
>>
>>740995346
Okay, that's what I somehow missed. I was wondering why he was having so much trouble moving the blocks, didn't realize they were cinderblocks.
>>
>>740995297
>Rudy scowls at you
>"Munstah wong! Wumps come back! Nu num wumps!"
>>
File: 1485047841149.png (184KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485047841149.png
184KB, 650x800px
>>740986135
>>
File: IMG_6027.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6027.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>740995511
>he's gone delusional
>"Alright Rudy, if you really want to, I guess you can starve to death."
>I leave him for a minute to consider his options while I collect the footage of my little experiment with the bricks
>I go back to the saferoom to see if Adam is still doing okay
>>
>>740995784
>Adam and Lime hang around the TV with their father
>Lime keeps looking over at Adam with concern, trying not to touch him
>Seems like Rudy is content with smashing his balls against his stomach
>>
>>740996120
>I think I'll refrain from using aspirin for now
>I decide to cook up a plate of spaghetti for dinner
>I take my plate and bring it into the garage, where I eat it in front of Rudy
>"You see this Rudy? This is what you failed to earn when you couldn't push those blockies."
>>
File: The+_40358087_cfc6_8398.png (19KB, 94x120px) Image search: [Google]
The+_40358087_cfc6_8398.png
19KB, 94x120px
>>740983136
HHAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAA NOOOOOOOOO HHaaaahaaaa feed more make fat heave wheeze suffer heart attack grk grk grk drain it's fluids make it watch S you EAT IT ALIVE FEAST O. ITS HAOPIENES AND JOY SO NO E OTHER MAY EVER SEE IT HAOPY AGAIB BKTHING BUT PAIN SUFFER BLOOD BLOOD DIE BURN SUFFER CRY REAP THE DESPAIR OF A THOUSAND LOST SOULS OF THE DAMNED FOR ALL ETERNITY OF SUFFERING SUFFER SCREAM FOR ME SCREAN SO GOOD I FRAST ON YO TERROR AND PAIN GOOD FOR ME AO GOOD TASTY GOOD LICKING LICIOUA FIRECTACKER IN THE BUM MAKR YOY EAT YOUR OWN EYEBAKKS JUST TODR FUN!!!!
>>
File: 1499118918759.jpg (263KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499118918759.jpg
263KB, 720x1280px
>>740990033
*can't
>>
>>740996377
>He growls at you, angry tears in his eyes
>"Munstah get wowstest ouchies wen weggies gwow back! Wudy am smawty bestest toughie!"
>>
>>740996452
wtf dude. Learn to english you useless sack of shit.
>>
>>740996562
>at this point I've grown tired of his insistence on getting his body parts back
>I lift him up, pick up what's left of his nuts, and shove it down his throat
>I was going to wait until he got desperate, but at this point I've lost my patience
>"Your legs. Will not. Grow back. Get that through your thick skull."
>>
File: 1500777991306.jpg (182KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
1500777991306.jpg
182KB, 1000x679px
>>740995725
>>
>>740996958
>He gags and chokes, swallowing on reflex
>His entire body wiggles, crying in anguish
>"Nu huuu! My wumps! Nu wan num my wumps! Wan weggies! Wan smawty! Wan mawwwwweee....huhuhuhu......"
>>
>>740997153
>>740996958
Why castrate Rudy? Why not just perform a penis-ectomy and leave his testes in place so he can still experience the torture of arousal without ever experiencing relief?
>>
I've been a fan of fluffy abuse. I visit the booru a lot. But even I cringe when I read people roleplaying as fluffies.
>>
>>740997153
>"Well, you're not getting any of those things. You fucked up. Now you get to pay the price for it."
>I take Rudy outside, and set him down at some random spot in the woods
>"Well, it's certainly been a pleasure Rudy, but I'm not keeping you in my house. Have fun out here all by yourself."
>>
>>740997252
*shrugs*
>>
>>
>>740997300
yeah, same here.

and for the like sixth time, does anyone have that comic with the mutant fluffies and the russian guy?
>>
>>740996482
>>
>>740997392
>Rudy watches you walk away, screaming and crying
>"Hayt yu! Wowsest daddeh! Wowsest hooman! Hayt yuuuuu!"
>His cries and screams echo throughout the forest, a red ball of hate
>>
File: 01.png (654KB, 792x2814px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
654KB, 792x2814px
>>740997481
this????
>>
>>740997481
Look it up on the fucking booru. People get tired of posting it.
>>
>>740997481
Post apocalypse gas mask Russian guy?

One of the tragedies of the fandom for never being finished, and for missing such a great reveal.
>>
>>740997733
>I enter the house without acknowledging his cries of impotent fury
>instead, I head over to the saferoom, and tell the other fluffies about Adam's injury
>"Now try not to touch him too much or give him huggies, or else his leg could start hurting again. He needs some time before his leg stops hurting. Got it?"
>>
>>740998134
Ohhhhj that's tragic
>>
File: 1498286319162.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498286319162.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>740996619
I'll dip fri yur tounge and reap you bumhull fukfagot
>>
>>740998088
>All of the fluffies looks sad
>Lime and Junior appear on either side of Adam
>"Mummah an Wime keep Adam safe, daddeh. Nu huwt nu moa"
>She nuzzles Adam's head with her chin
>>
>>740998355
so is the story going to go until we reach inbred fluffs or wrapping up well before then?
>>
>>740998604
I'd like to think we'll reach some kind of conclusion. I always figured it would at least go until Jerry passes.
>>
>>740998355
>"Good fluffy."
>I say as I pat Junior and Lime on the head
>"I'm sure he'll be all better real soon."
>I step out of the saferoom to review the footage I got from the strength testing
>I contact some "bio-toy specialists" on my new discovery
>I include not only the footage of the brick experiments, but also footage of Fudge taking on multiple feral fluffies at a time
>I ask them what they think of my discovery, and if they'd like to take a look at the fluffies in my care
>>
>>740998604
>>740998767
To be quite honest, I haven't decided on how to wrap this whole thing up just yet. I figure the idea will come to me sooner or later.
>>
>>740998976
>S. King
>>
>>740998853
>After a few days, you get contact back from the head of a Fluffy Expert website, Fluffology.net.
>Emails you that he has seen fluffies like this before
>Likely a pedigree of fluffies that trace back to ferals from Cleveland
>Been seen in a few herds as toughies or smarties
>Rare in domestic settings
>Compliments your training of Fudge, saying they seldom see a Feral Hunter quite that disciplined
>>
>>740998976
I'll be around til the end, fam.
>>
>>740999450
>>740998976
same. been enjoying it
>>
>>740998976
Are you gonna mesh it together and post on the booru once you've finished the story?
>>
File: 1497211972710.png (215KB, 800x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497211972710.png
215KB, 800x864px
Do not fear friends. I am of having the story
>>
File: 1497211982113.png (418KB, 999x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1497211982113.png
418KB, 999x1565px
>>740999615
>>
File: 1497211991720.png (638KB, 792x2814px) Image search: [Google]
1497211991720.png
638KB, 792x2814px
>>740999676
>>
>>740999606
If not him, I will. I'm the Jerry guy. I've been screnshotting everything.
>>
File: 1497212001456.png (430KB, 1000x2088px) Image search: [Google]
1497212001456.png
430KB, 1000x2088px
>>740999736
>>
>>740999264
>I thank him for his time and compliments
>now I'm in a unique position
>what to do with my fluffies now?
>I think it's time to sell some of them
>I take a look at some breeder mills that don't have a bad reputation, and ask them if they'd be willing to accept some tougher than normal fluffies to mate
>>
File: 1497212011283.png (488KB, 996x2486px) Image search: [Google]
1497212011283.png
488KB, 996x2486px
>>740999813
>>
>>740999450
>>740999525
Thanks guys. This has been a blast so far.
>>
>>740999812
Dude please do I've missed the beginning of it.
>>
File: 1497212022439.png (594KB, 984x2648px) Image search: [Google]
1497212022439.png
594KB, 984x2648px
>>740999892
>>
File: 1497212032910.png (589KB, 999x2810px) Image search: [Google]
1497212032910.png
589KB, 999x2810px
>>740999987
>>
File: 1497212042347.png (507KB, 1000x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1497212042347.png
507KB, 1000x2016px
>>741000062
>>
>>740999818
>They take their sweet time getting back to you
>You eventually get two potential buyers
>One asks "How tough?" He explains he runs an operation that works on experimental breeds
>The other asks the standard questions about color, type, and temperament
>>
File: 1497212052254.png (427KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497212052254.png
427KB, 800x2000px
>>741000175
>>
File: 1497212097399.png (536KB, 1000x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1497212097399.png
536KB, 1000x2816px
>>741000260
>>
File: 1497212107951.png (498KB, 1000x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1497212107951.png
498KB, 1000x1718px
>>741000341
>>
>>741000247
>this first guy sounds like he's got more promise
>I tell him that they're tougher than your average thoughie, and that I had the footage to prove it
>I also take this time to check on Adam's injury again
>>
>>741000414
I really Like this comic
>>
File: 1497212119348.png (1MB, 1997x5249px) Image search: [Google]
1497212119348.png
1MB, 1997x5249px
>>741000414
Last saddly
>>
File: 1492374043322.png (1017KB, 850x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1492374043322.png
1017KB, 850x1530px
>>741000607
Bonus
>>
>>741000551
>He asks to see said proof
>It's been enough time for Adam to heal
>Turns out fluffies heal from injuries rather quickly
>Most injuries they suffer like this are usually either fatal or prematurely pillowed before anyone finds out
>He and Lime and the other adults play around the crowded room
>Mary and Bud stay in their corner
>Mary is pregnant once again
>>
File: Fwuff.png (28KB, 1012x718px) Image search: [Google]
Fwuff.png
28KB, 1012x718px
>>741000607
Who made this? This is amazing!
>>
>>741000756
>I send him the footage that I previously showed the researcher
>if this doesn't convince him I'm going to be royally pissed off
>I take a look to see how Mary's previous foals have been doing
>>
File: 47290 - abuse.jpg (191KB, 854x654px) Image search: [Google]
47290 - abuse.jpg
191KB, 854x654px
Stop with the roleplaying and post good stuff
>>
File: 47266 - sadbox.jpg (218KB, 854x654px) Image search: [Google]
47266 - sadbox.jpg
218KB, 854x654px
>>741001191
>>
>>741000966
>You get an email the next day
>He's looking to negotiate prices for the like colored unicorn in the footage
>Mary's foals are now colts. They try to hump the various mares (who are in fact pregnant as well after the family orgy)
>Mares turn them all down
>They start working out frustrations on one another
>Bud yells at them and Mary cries
>You've created gay fluffies
>>
>>741001191
>Good stuff
>Posts SchaferAreks
>>
>>
>>741001303
And what "good" artists do you prefer?

If it's Carnivorousduck I'll give you forewah sweepies.
>>
File: 954.gif (524KB, 455x422px) Image search: [Google]
954.gif
524KB, 455x422px
>>
>>741001490
Carpdime, Wolfram Sparks, Buwwito, and Shadysmarty are my faves
>>
>>741000965
Sorry I do not know. I just post what's needed.
>>
File: IMG_0720.png (328KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.png
328KB, 800x800px
>>
>>741001245
>I tell him he can have Lime, and a few males and now pregnant females from the same parent for seventy dollars each
>I mean, if a toughie can go for fifty dollars I'm sure my fluffies can go for a little over that amount
>the saferoom situation is hilarious
>the one thing Bud and Mary used to find their only joy in has become another sore spot for them
>just to rub it in, I encourage the colts to take turns with each other
>"Well little guys, if all the mares are pregnant, that means you've only got each other, right?"
>>
>>
>>
>>741001983
thats... an odd direction to head, ehh who am i to judge.
>>
>>741001983
>He sends you a counteroffer of $30 per
>Basically calls the $70 a robbery, even for high quality fluffies
>The gay colts take to enfing each other any chance they get
>This is usually while Bud and Mary are asleep, as the two have taken to yelling at the foals when awake
>>
>>741001983
Kinda feeling sorry for Adam and lime now because they're going to get seperated
>>
>>741002129
I like odd. Odd makes the world spin.
>>
File: xiba.png (245KB, 1018x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xiba.png
245KB, 1018x1000px
>>740989706
ah, my sweet Xibalba
>>
>>741002406
Are they like, a proto-Pumpkiin?
>>
>>741002299
>this guy is starting to piss me off
>I try to negotiate to $45 a fluffy
>he better take this offer or else I'm gonna have to resort to drastic measures
>>
>>741002493
no, Xibalba is a character from my stories. Several artist have done fan art of here including the antrho
>>
File: puck.jpg (541KB, 1006x960px) Image search: [Google]
puck.jpg
541KB, 1006x960px
https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/47543
>>
>>741002704
>He agrees to $45
>Comments he's glad you didn't go to $50
>Only a fool would pay $50 for a non-MLP fluffy
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>
>>741002959
>while I'm relieved to hear he's taken my offer, that doesn't last for long
>that bitch at the FluffMart ripped me off!
>I consider burning the FluffMart down in a rage, but I manage to keep my head about things
>I tell him that I'll deliver the fluffies to the mill in a couple of days
>I go into the saferoom to announce the news
>"Alright little guys, some of you are gonna get to go to a nice place where you can have special huggies all you want! You'll be treated real nice too! Now, I'll take those of you who are going to the place tomorrow. Today, you have fun with your family one last time, alright?"
>I tell Lime and the other children Jerry fathered that weren't products of incest that they're the one who get to go
>and now, I wait for the inevitable crying to ensue
>>
up
>>
>>741003935
up
>>
>>741004023
down
>>
>>741004034
down
>>
>>741004070
left
>>
>>741003935
>>741004023
>>741004034
>>741004070
What is this, Twitch Plays Pokémon?
>>
>>741003719
>And cry they do
>"Nu gu way bwudda! Nu gu way sistah!"
>Adam holds Lime tightly
>"Nu take Wime way, daddeh! Adam wuv Wime!"
>Lime clings on to Adam
>"Wime wuv Adam toohuhuuu!"
>Junior throws herself at your feet
>"Nu take babbehs daddeh! Junya make moa! Take dummeh Mawy fwuffies!"
>Jerry walks up to Junior, patting her on the back
>Even he sheds a tear
>>
>>741004117
right
>>
>>741004170
left
>>
>>741004202
left
>>
>>741004202
right
>>
>>741004202
Fucker's trying to autosage our thread
>>
>>741004257
B
>>
>>741004291
A
>>
File: weirdbox_stamp.png (281KB, 697x688px) Image search: [Google]
weirdbox_stamp.png
281KB, 697x688px
>>
>>741004324
START
>>
>>741004416
K O N A M I
>>
>>741004453
Missed SELECT, jackass
>>
>>741004492
fucc
>>
>>740987300
TLDR Version. /Edgy/
>>
File: 17376.png (41KB, 1072x700px) Image search: [Google]
17376.png
41KB, 1072x700px
>>
>>741004141
>oh God
>this is going to be a little harder than I thought
>"Now now Junior, the babies aren't really babies anymore. They're all grown up. Some of them are going to have babies of their own. I can't keep them here forever. There'd be no more room left in the saferoom. If I could keep them all, I would."
>I go up to Adam and Lime
>"Come on now guys. Be strong for daddy. Come on Lime, Adam will be safe and sound right here. And I promise you that were you're going is a nice place."
>I don't think I'm doing a good job of consoling them, but I'm trying my best
>>
>>741004492
So it won't work unless you input the full code?
(sorry, kinda newfag, been here long enough to understand most of this place but not all of it)
If they did put in all the code would the thread close?
>>
>>741004719
>Junior sniffles
>"Babbehs can make babbehs hewe, daddeh. We move dummeh mawes out foa moa woom!"
>Look of betrayal from the Brownie corner
>The two brothers cling to each other
>"Wy Adam nu go wif Wime?"
>"Daddeh, wet Adam go wif Wime!"
>>
>>741004753
yeah but this guy >>741004224
interrupted anyway
>>
>>741004753
Sure. Try it.
>>
>>741005009
>"Well Junior, I would, but then those babies would have babies, and those babies would have babies, and then we still wouldn't have enough room. I'm sorry."
>now how the fuck am I going to get Adam and Lime to separate?
>"I'm sorry guys. The nice man I talked too only wanted Lime. Adam has to stay here."
>this is going to be one hell of a night
>>
>>741005384
>Jerry eventually pulls Junior to him
>He looks up at you, tears rolling down his cheeks
>"Babbehs be otay....otay daddeh?"
>Neither Lime or Adam budge
>"Adam am gud fwuffy! Adam wiww be nice to nice mistah! Pwomise!"
>>
>>740998275
summer is in full effect
>>
>>741005781
I just thought it was some Mick that got drunk and stumbled onto /b/
>>
>>
>>741005680
>"Yes Jerry. The babies will be okay. I'll make sure of it."
>I try my best to explain to Adam why the breeder wants Lime specifically
>"Well Adam, this man really wants Lime. Lime's babies are going to be different. They're going to be really strong, just like him and his other brothers and sisters."
>I hope I'm getting through to him
>>
This is literally the most autistic shit I have ever seen jesus christ
>>
>>741006364
What an original criticism
>>
>>741006204
are you sure you can't just compile this shit and put it on the booru instead blowing up every fucking fluffy thread with it?
>>
>>741006452
still a work in progress.
>>
File: 1501727264226.jpg (567KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1501727264226.jpg
567KB, 1200x1032px
>>741006364
being the best at something is still an accomplishment isn't it? even if it is autism :3
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.