[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to try meth or heroin JUST ONCE to experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 12

File: 46382036.cached.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46382036.cached.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
Is it possible to try meth or heroin JUST ONCE to experiment or see how it feels, and then never do it again? Literally just ONE TIME and no more. I have good self control.
>>
>>740832052
you can try it once but after a few days you will start to itch for it again.
>>
>>740832052
It's possible, but why risk it?
>>
>>740832052
heroin espically
meth at least makes you want to stop with all the nasty face sores and fucked up teeth

nobody stops heroin without serious rehab help or untill it kills them
>>
File: 123.jpg (73KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
73KB, 500x333px
>>740832052
it will be the biggest mistake of your life bro
>>
>>740832052
Anything is possible .. including you ending up as an addict destined for the grave ..
>>
you feel emptyness in your life after you tried it, so you want to try it again.
so i would not recommend
>>
>>740832052
Tried almost everything once. Wasn't a fan of heroin or other opiates though. Just made me feel sick.
>>
> I have good self control.
>>
Don't do it bro.

After your first time you'll be thinking "Can I have it one more time?"
>>
>>740832052
ive done both, if you have any self control it is easy..
>>
>>740832154
>>740832176
>>740832145
>>740832109
>>740832052

Apparently, a mate of mine's brother did heroine, hes clean now. Apparently it was the 4th time that hooked him.
>>
>>740832052
Why risk it? I tried cigarettes "just once" got the nicotine itch enjoyed the sensation and all now I smoke a pack a day. Nicotine is about as addictive as cocaine so something like meth or heroin.... Dude I wouldn't risk it. Plus the more you have the more you need to feel the same high as you used to.
>>
I did heroin one time when I was 15, didn't do it again until I was in my early 20's, then I did it a few times a day for around 3 days in a row, then stopped, no help, no withdrawals, never done it again since that. But I was smoking it, not injecting.
>>
Yes, it's possible, even likely. The first bump of coke won't get you high. What leads to addiction is being in an environment that supports the habit, i.e. friends who do coke and keep pressuring you into "one more time".

But like another anon said... why risk it?
>>
>>740832344
Apparently nicotines in tomatos. All i ever at is tomatos. well shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>740832052
Just do it dont be a fag
>>
I've tried meth once, it was pretty good honestly. I've got pretty good self control and I did crave it a bit a few days later but had no issue pushing past.
>>
>>740832052
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>740832154
U are a complete retard
>>
>>740832052
I have not a clue about heroin nor do I want to and I wish I didn't have this to say re meth. Yes yes indeed you can however you absolutely must be prepared for it.

First thing you don't do it once it's kind of a weekend ride. I think off 20 bucks the first time I could have gone like six days. Smoke a little at a time because you have no tolerance and when it feels good stop you smoke again when your leveling off. Second your body is going to heat up tremendously you need to drink a lot of water and a lot of Gatorade you are not going to feel thirst keep a schedule make sure you drink every half hour to an hour same with eating make sure you eat 3 meals whatever they are make sure it's protein. Third without a tolerance do not ever attempt to eat it or take it in any other way you'll overdose quicker than you know what to do. You're going to need likely a single day to sleep off the effects after you've been at it for maybe 3 days. Keep in mind even if you smoke once without tolerance you're going to be up for a while literally could be two three days.

Where you run into problems with this is a the withdrawal sucks and is actually what keeps most people on it just so they can feel some level of normal regular use can end up taking months to even attempt to repair the damage caused by lack personal attention. I know I went from two weekends a month to every weekend two couple times during the week as well to doing it everyday before I knew it. I was able to keep it hidden from employment and other potentially interested parties but it is not easy do not fall into it
>>
>>740832052
It not impossible but its a really really really stupid idea. I was able to try meth just once but I have bad anxiety and I could not handle it. Good opiates no. Just dont. you might legitimately need them one day.
>>
>>740832154
>>740832176
>>740832177
>>740832197
>>740832267
SAYS THE GUYS WHO NEVER TOOK DRUGS
>>
>>740832344
I smoked cigarettes on 5 separate occasions... Just 4 cigs a few years ago and never got hooked.
>>
>>740832433
Tommatoes belong to the nightshade family as does tobacco. So yes. However tomatoes have hardly any so its not enough to get addicted to. Also tomatoes aren't smoked so not as much can be absorbed.
>>
>>740832365
>the first bump of coke won't get you high

What stomped nigger shit are you tootin
>>
addiction is caused by the lack of support a majority of the time, so in other words, if you have something to life for, go for it.
>>
>>740832668
Some people are more likely to than others. You're lucky. My point however is that it's always a huge risk. I took it and I drew the short stick.
>>
>>740832052
idk about h but for sure with meth
>>
>>740832714
Hooked, I mean.
>>
Sure. But there can be long term side effects. I suggest sticking to pot
>>
>>740832620
Yup, I've been got all my teeth and I am 50 lb overweight and a near daily user, when I am on.
>>
>>740832600
>Gatorade
>Hydration
Yeah, no. If you're thirsty, fucking drink water, cunts. If you want to drink coke or coffee/sugar-water, don't do it when you're thirsty, treat it as you would a chocolate bar / small treat.
>>
>>740832052
yeah

just don't shoot up. your life will be fucked for a few years
>>
>>740832671
Actually eating tobacco is stronger and definitely not recommended. Think pot edibles
>>
File: 1500539066116.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1500539066116.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>740832671
>Also tomatoes aren't smoked
Not smoking your tomatoes...
>>
>>740832052
i am about to try meth for the first time, i got half a g. i only bought it because i couldn't get any speed paste or pills so i am quite experienced with amphetamine and i hope the meth will be similar
>>
Can confirm smoked meth 2 years ago and it was cool but I've never touched it or even seen it since. I guess it depends on what your after in terms of different effects from different drugs. Though slight experimenting with drugs for a few years I found I love psychedelics, and even then I "do drugs" like once a month.
>>
>>740832791
weed doesnt count
>>
>>740832888
Nice trips. They have made me see the light. I'll stop being a pleb. I'm going to start smoking my tomatoes now.
>>
>>740832813
Dipshit this is about a salt imbalance fixing electrolyte level so you don't fucking destroy your heart
>>
>>740832900
Weed is for losers. I do caffeine. It's like meth.
>>
I did meth once. I never had any desire to do it again.

The thing is it was really unpleasant, think ur heart beating 200 times a minute ( or at least it felt that way), having a panic attack, and not being able to sleep for like 30 hours after you take it.
>>
>>740832052
If you're bitchmade enough to take the time to ask a 2017 version of an online chat room about wether you should fucks with the shit; you're not on that level. Getting fucked up comes naturally, don't be a pussy. No one but stupid fucks get addicted to shit, and even if so, as long as you're not a pussy fart fuck ky jelly packing ass type nigga, non stupid fuck and ends up making either drug a habit, you'll still be able to function like an everyday person. Don't be such pussies about doing shit. Most fucks under 30 these days have had parents that fed them riddlin adderall Xanax and so on since before they were 10. You only yolo once
>>
>>740832900
Meth fucktard
>>
>>740832979
Yeah but gatoraids? Better just drink your own piss.
>>
>>740832854
I would imagine fresh tobacco leaf would be much stronger. The curing process does cause a lot of compounds to leeches. Though I wonder why eating cured tobacco would be stronger?
>>
>>740832773
sure can. you feel a horrible withdrawl and comedown the very first time you do it. If any coke is available to you from that first line unto three days later, you won't think twice.

But of course no, I suppose you can't get hooked if your dealer gives you one line, ties you in a straightjacket and brings you food for three days, and then when he unties you all of your family calls to tell you they love you, you're invited to holiday dinner, and your ex wants to try again and admits she was at fault too...etc,etc
>>
can't do anything due to job drug tests, chewing like 5 pieces of nicotine gum rn. you fags don't make it easy.
>>
>>740833047
because by curing it they are actually lacing it with meth.
>>
>>740832052
isnt addiction not your body relying on the drug so to get addicted you need to want to take it more than once
>>
>>740832890
Without a tolerance you're only going to want to put about 1/4 or 1/8 of half a g in a bowl at one time. Don't burn it and keep a towel or something around so you can get the heat down on it real quick otherwise it burns up inside and don't even realize it
>>
>>740832989
I loved ot that one time. I drew a mosaic of eyeballs in like 30 min burning all my prismas down to the nub. I have never been able to draw like that
>>
>>740833064
sucks being a nigger, hey?
>>
>>740832052
if you have self control you would be ok.
>>
>>740832052
Nope. It's is an instant and intense addiction. the need you feel is indescribable. It doesn't ever go away. I've been clean 18 years and I STILL jones for some black tar every few days.
>>
>>740833109
>why don't you stay high forever after taking the drug just one time
>people don't desire to feel good
>addiction is a state of disease, not a class of actions

I know you can get this if you just try anon
>>
File: IMG-20170708-WA0051.jpg (29KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170708-WA0051.jpg
29KB, 460x459px
>>740833095
Kek. Super herbs
>>
>>740832791
you are daily meth uer and 50lb overweight? how is this possible?
>>
>>740833163
Just a well connected cracka.

But yeah.
>>
>>740833344
Murica? I mean doing Murica on top of meth makes sense if he is 50lbs overweight
>>
>>740832052

Yes it is
>>
>>740833344
I always have been big, very muscular and flabby. Very much built like a linebacker. I take care of myself. I dont have any facial breakouts my skin isn't fucked up, Etc.
>>
>>740833522
flabby flip flop flim flams
>>
>>740833522
you do the same amount each day?
>>
I can't speak for heroin, but me and my guys would go out and smoke meth pretty heavy a week or two out of each month for about 6 months total. I never had the urge to go out and do it alone or try to score by myself even though I knew the seller well enough I could have at any time, but I always kind of wanted it at the same time.
Since then I've only gotten hold of some twice in over 15 years. The two times I've done it in those years it wasn't as intense and great as I remembered it being even though I did a ton and I did it alone. I've wondered since then if I more enjoyed the party than the high itself.
Now I would honestly rather get some adderall.

I don't think you'd get hooked after a first attempt, but I also don't typically have an addictive personality. (anecdotal)
>>
>>740833344
It's not hard to maintain or even gain weight on meth, you just have to make yourself eat. Even if you don't want to you make yourself eat something at least once a day.
>>
>>740832668

Jesus christ you fucking faggot candy ass. I've smoked a pack a day for 7 years and I'm not addicted.
>>
Dont become a junkie op, no one likes a junkie
>>
>>740833761
Riiggghht. If you aren't addicted. Quit. Should be easy.
>>
>>740832052
Don't know about heroin but I've done method a few times but not regularly, haven't touched it in over a year and still I feel a craving after seeing a crack pipe, sometimes have dreams were I'm smoking it. So fucking shit. The worst thing is, if it were in front of me right MEOW I'd immediately get it into me.
>>
>>740832052
Dont be stupid.
>>
>>740833908
>method
*meth ffs
>>
>>740833912
> Don't be stupid OP

OP is always a stupid faggot. Moron.
>>
>>740832052
Yeah, you can do so with both. I have, and know a few others who have as well.
>>
>>740832600
this is spot on mostly. i only did meth once and it turned into a 3 day bender culminating with lack of sleep hallucinations and almost getting arrested
>>
>>740832532
Did you want a (You)? Was that it?
>>
I stick to weed, which I can stop when necessary without physical addiction, but in the past there have been times when I drank lots of alcohol frequently, and then started to have mild cravings for it. So, I stopped drinking nearly as much, and now only drink a little on odd occasions.

As for meth or heroin, I think both of those are considered addictive to the point that it only takes one dose to cause cravings afterward. I will probably never use either of them, because of these serious dangers.
>>
Yes, dont believe what these dickheads say. Ive done both meth and heroin. Not inly once but i never got addicted to either. The trick is knowing how likely you are to be addicted and to deny cravings. Also if you dont know where to get more it becomes pretty easy to not get addicted. I personally didnt like meth. Too mych energy and anxiety. Heroin was the best feeling ive ever felt. All comes down to preference
>>
>>740834457
oh and also I have smoked straight tobacco two or three times, but with friends I frequently smoke blunts, which technically have tobacco inside the wrapper which does burn with the weed inside, though i guess at a very small ratio.
>>
>>740832052
A dindu told me he tried Heroin just once,so it's prolly possible
>>
>>740832052
You only get addicted if you are a weak minded faggot with nothing to live for. Had all this shit and more a few times to see what they hype is about. Kinda fun if you have never gone out and lived, it is an alternative for accomplishing anything of note.
>>
>>740834598
Look the reason people are cautioned is because some people will get hooked on one hit. OP could easily be one of those guys.
>>
>>740832263
lol
>>
For heroin check out this reddit users submission history:

https://www.reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/submitted/

if anyone is seriously thinking about trying heroin just once I recommend you read that first.
>>
>>740832052
I guess it is possible but it's also possible you will wake up far from home with your underwear on your head and a shoe in your ass.
>>
>>740835210
Won't happen...
>>
>>740833022
lol it's funny how much this post reeks of a person full of himself who has no fucking idea about what he's talking about
>>
>>740835235
Which? The not getting addicted or the shoe in your ass?
>>
Every decision you make determines the future decisions you will make. Each time you participate in a behavior linked to your reward system you increase the odds of you doing it again.

How many are there that have said they'd do it just once and have done it more than just once? Then, how many are there who said they'll do it once and have actually only done it just once.
My answer to OP is 'not really'.
>>
I did heroid 3 times 5 years ago, felt so good and it was the best sensation out of all the drugs I tried but I never did it again or craved for it. Don't listen to these school kiddos who never tried drugs before, if you are a reasonable man you can try every drug 1-2 times and move on without any difficulties.
>>
>>740832052
>I have good self control
>browsed 4chan everyday
>>
Can nyone tget me a point of gear
>>
>>740835236
Dolphinatley
>>
Me and my friend nearly set my street on fire when we hadn't slept for a week and got psychosis and hallucinations from the sleep deprivation, was fun though, don't do it anymore.
>>
>>740832109
I think the coming down period is enough to not make you want to do it again
>>
>>740832052
Duh retard. Just dont buy a bunch n do it all. Drink tons of liquor the night after till u blackout, you will not want it
>>
>>740832052
Why the fuck would you want to try this devilish shit? Are you retarded?
>>
>>740832052
You have to be on heroin for about 24 hours, straight, to become physically addicted. Meaning you have to do it first thing in the morning, in the afternoon, and before bed. Once will not cause a physical addiction. It just won't--that's not how your body works.

It is entirely possible to be a responsible, recreational opioid user for years. Just never two days in a row? You're fine.
>>
>>740832154
>nobody stops heroin without serious rehab help or untill it kills them

I was doing at least a gram of heroin a day for a year+ and I'm clean now. All I do is drink coffee smoke cigarettes and sit on the internet all day. fuck a rehab
>>
>>740832052
Yes it is. But you need to do just one hit, not go on one bender. Doing it for a week straight is all it takes to have a hard time putting it down forever after.
>>
I smoked a pack of ciggs to see if I could get addicted, I felt the nicotine itch but I just stopped and havent smoked since.

Are you guys all weak pussies?
>>
>>740832052
>Is it possible to try meth A BLACK COCK/TRAP to experiment or see how it feels, and then never do it again? Literally just ONE TIME and no more. I have good self control.

Same fucking faggorty. Fuck offf junkie.
>>
>>740836984
No: that's just not how addiction functions.
>>
>>740832344
It took me years to get addicted to smoking.
>>
>>740833761
Kek
>>
>>740836922
May as well start shooting up again poser
>>
>>740832052

sure, just snort the powder tho.. injecting shit can kill you, not just from disease, but if you're inexperienced and do it wrong, you can end up injected air in your veins, which can be lethal.
>>
>>740832197
>>740832620
former speedball junkie here. He's right, once you have touched infinity...nothing is ever as exciting, falling in love, sex, the physical world loses its luster. I can tell you shooting heroin is noice, but injecting cocaine....its godlike, nothing comes close ive shot meth, mdma, mephedrone, h, many other rando things, cocaine is the most pleasurable thing to inject/do on the face of the earth.
>>
>>740837160
What would happen if he injected farts into his veins?
>>
>>740837247
Intense orgasm
>>
>>740837247

death.

i will say though that trying heroin, even without injecting it, can be risky. these days a lot of h is being cut with fentanyl, which is quite dangerous and easy to OD on.. it's more difficult to od from sniffing powder than injecting shit, but it's still not difficult to OD from powder.. doesn't take a lot of fentanyl.

so if you're going to do a strong opiate, i would suggest getting some morphine pills, or oxy's, so at least you can look up the pills on rxlist and be sure of the potency and composition of what you're putting in your body.

crushing up and snorting a morphine pill or oxycodone is pretty close to snorting heroin, close enough, imo.
>>
>>740832052
My brother died from a heroine overdose. I have been clean for 3 years, he was the one who got me hooked. Stopped after his passing.

It's the best feeling in the world OP and now I just feel empty. I left college, fucked my credit, everything for it. Just bought a house, have a nice gf, and a baby on the way. However I know the day the baby comes, it still won't come close to the feeling heroine had.
>>
I've tried both heroin and meth sparingly.

I don't even think I'm particularly disciplined since I am a recovering drug addict. I was addicted to nicotine and synthetic cannabis mostly. I did try heroin and meth and frankly I think the reason I never got addicted was fear of addiction, lack of access and inconvenience of use.

That being said I think back on just how good the experience was and, yeah, I can understand why people get addicted.

But the thing is: Addiction is pretty pointless. Eventually you get over the novelty of the drug and all you're doing is fighting against withdrawals. This is a difficult thing to learn too. I only just quit smoking nicotine for good about two weeks ago, and it was because I finally reached a level of self-awareness where I could feel the withdrawals and correctly associate them with my nicotine use. After this revelation I knew how pointless drug use was, because whatever high you get comes with a low afterward and you may as well just adjust to normality and save your money.
>>
>>740837413
Wouldn't recommend strong opiates to anyone who never done downers tbh
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (21KB, 266x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
21KB, 266x533px
>>740832052
Yeah addictions for pussys
>>
Anyone ever tried meth and benzos at the same time? Not during the come down but during the binge.
>>
>>740837160
You'd have to be a special kind of potato to accidentally inject a lethal amount of air.

>>740837472
Synthetic cannabis is terrible. It's incredible to me that that garbage is legal but actual pot isn't. I know some people who got seriously I'll from using that shit regularly.
>>
>>740837729
Ill**
>>
>>740837476

sounds reasonable / sensible to me... i'd tell a newbie to start with low doses of vicodin or percocet or something along those lines. i kinda assume someone who wants to try harder drugs, particularly H, has probably tried some opiates in the past.

i enjoy opiates, they are quite easy to form a habit with though.. one of the more addictive classes of substances imo.. benzos are pretty easy to become dependent on too.

if you use them once in a long while i'd say that's safe, if you start partying with them every weekend you'll probably end up with an addiction imo.
>>
>>740837828
On the note of dependency
Idk if my brain chemistry is fucked up but I never got any sort of withdrawals from benzos, and this was when I used to take like 6mg of Clonazepam and a couple bars every day, and mix it with other downers and uppers. Im clean now and I've never had any sort of physical symptoms, only mental cravings.

>>740837693
This is how you wake up in jail
>>
>>740837982

i was prescribed 4 mg of clonazepam a day.. i stopped cold turkey after awhile and had pretty moderate withdrawal symptoms for the first week or two.. after a month or so i was almost feeling normal, took several few months to feel completely normal, i think CNS depressants like clonazepam do serious harm to your nervous system when you use them long term, that's not their intended use.
>>
I tried meth once, iv binge 1/2 gram over a few days

never took it again

never tried heroin but I iv'ed morphine a few times and never got addicted

don't listen to all these DARE retards who have never take a drug in your life thinking the mere sight of heroin will addict you for life

if you have self control then sure it's possible. it's up to you if you want to take the risk. plenty of people have been in your position 'just once' and ended up addicted or dead.

it's a big risk for a fiarly small reward

in saying that I don't regret taking meth, it was extremely enjoyable and I satisfiied my curiosity
>>
>>740838105
I've noticed that your tolerance shoots through the roof real fast with Clonazepam too,2mg used to fuck me up for a couple of days then six months later I need 8mg to get fucked up for a night. how long were you on it for? How did you get prescribed, too, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>740832052
depends, some people can try it once and never again but some people fall into addiction from trying it only once, please don't do it, you don't know what will happen, plus if you do meth you see shadow people so its not good OP.
>>
I am by no means addicted to cocaine but I wish I had never tried it
>>
>>740832052
meth is easy to just try once, but heroin will always be there
>>
>>740838205

yeah you develop a tolerance pretty quick. we'd take 6-8 mg to get fucked up, PLUS drinking 151 and shit.. it was stupid.

i was prescribed it for a few years, told the dr i had anxiety / panic attacks, and slowly said i needed more / it wasn't working as well.. to keep getting the dosage upped.

i don't recommend it however, klonopin is not worth taking long term, shit is evil lol...
>>
>>740838643
Heroins not that good, then again, I never tried injecting it.
>>
>>740838755

to clarify, i was angling for disability, which i eventually got.. and while i did take the clonazepam for anxiety occasionally, i / we mostly abused it recreationally, fed it to girls while partying, or sold it. lol
>>
Got some opium knocking about in the cupboard. Is it as addictive as heroin? Alright for an occasional treat?
>>
>>740832052
Seriously anon, just don't. That shit is what destroyed my family, it isn't worth trying, please, just trust me.
>>
>>740838755
>>740838808
Yea the line between having fun on it and blacking out is very thin. Me and my friends used to stay up for days while taking clonaz and we wouldn't remember what happened the entire week, all got arrested a few months later.
>>
>>740832052
Don't do it op.. I thought like that.. overdosed may 5th.. I still have complete memory loss and almost a million in medical and rehab bills
>>
>>740832052
Of course it's fucking possible to just try heroin once. Do people actually believe that you get addicted the first time you do it? I was a junkie for 5 years and after the first time I did it I don't think I did it again for another 2 weeks. I just did it again because I liked it, and then my using became more frequent. I wouldn't say I actually got addicted until about 2 months after my first use, because I started shooting it up every day.
>>
>>740832052
drug-free here, do people inject boiling liquid in their veins? Is that how heroin works? Doesn't that hurt like a motherfucker?
>>
>>740838861

yeah there were definitely a lot of times where we blacked out, especially if you mix it with alcohol. a friend tried to drive home the morning after drinking and taking a shitton of klonopin, he wrecked his car several times, go arrested / dui, etc.. only thing that got him out of it was he was about to deploy for military.

i've know a lot of people who got into bad car wrecks taking klonopin. and a good friend / grill i used to hang out with died a few years later from a fentanyl overdose.. pretty sad.

i haven't abused pills like that for years, shit is bad news imo..

but i'll still take opiates if i have legit pain, for migraines and such..
>>
>>740832052
i tried meth once and never wanted it again, i hear heroine is super addictive...
>>
>>740832109
>>740832154
>>740832176
Op u don't get addicted by doing heroine once. People keep up a habit of doing it once a a week or fortnight for years without getting addicted. Once you start doing it once a week, then twice, then 3 times because you don't wanna wait til the weekend that's when you have a problem.
If youre only going to do it once or twice then go into it while your life is going well and you have no need to use it as an escape, but purely for fun.
>>
>>740839006
Worse part about it is you don't realise how fucked up you are so you just keep eating more, and then you black out, and you're probably still eating em during the black out.
Fentanyl is the worst shit though, like you said, they're rare where I'm from though, only on guy sells them where I'm at.
>>
>>740832365
I agree with you Anon. 1st year of uni I went to a 3rd year party, everyone was doing coke and people treated me like the baby. I had so many free bumps but never wanted to relapse as I don't talk to any of them and I live in a drug free household,
>>
>>740832238
Same for me.
You need to do it for sometime to like it.
Not for beginners really
>>
test
>>
>>740832317
With the heavyer stuff it's never the first time that get you
>>
Yeah, do it before you die. Only problem is you gotta know when you're gonna die. Also who tf uses a clipper to cook heroin
>>
>>740839176
>People keep up a habit of doing it once a a week or fortnight for years without getting addicted
>habit
>not addicted
>habit
>habit
>>
>>740839204

there are outbreaks of overdoses from fentanyl in various locations across the US, because dealers cut heroin with fentanyl.. it's cheaper.. and it's 10x as potent, so people OD
>>
>>740839817
Yea I've done fentanyl before but it's rare here in Australia, I'm surprised people get away with selling it in the US where everyone's got guns and shit.
>>
I can think of much, much, MUCH better drugs.

And the one time part will be self explanatory.
>>
I'm sorry OP, but I find it incredibly sad that these shitty, so-called 'drugs' are so infamous. Coke, Heroin, Meth, you name it, it's all shit. There's a drug today that would literally melt your dreams. Fuck whatever your dad took. This shit is gonna SUCK YOUR DICK
>>
Just go for shrooms and lsd, better than any drug out there
>>
have you considered smoking it instead of injecting?
>>
>>740832433
Potatoes too
>>
>>740832445
Most fags use drugs, be it meth, heroin, or alcohol and downers
>>
>>740832154
killed my dad a couple of months ago, afte rseeing what it did to him I couldn't ever do it myself.
>>
>>740832052
I don't think you quite understand what these kinds of drugs do to your brain. Yea of course right now you feel like you have the will power and control. So does everyone else. They are called addictive drugs for a reason dumbass. While you're at it. Just do one hit of every hard drug you can get all at the same time. Just once and never do it again.
>purple dragon
>>
This is horseshit.

These drugs don't make you high OP

Do you know why the Mexican Border exists? Because REAL drugs exist

Not this one time, I'm gonna do it again 'fer real shit

THOSE ARE NOT DRUGS

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW POWERFUL DRUGS REALKY ARE
>>
>>740840618
its not what he was asking, calm down
>>
Ive done meth maybe 10 times over the span of 4 years. I think its pretty awesome and for me its not addictive. Just a fun special occasion thing....you just gotta make sure to sleep. Dont let yourself go more than 24 hours without sleeping and letting your brain recharge. But yea shit turned me into superman. I met my current gf on it 2 years ago and she had no idea.
>>
You can easily do heroin once and quit, just snort it. The real problem with heroin is how it makes you feel, ciggerates are easily far more addictive then heroin
>>
>>740840690
what are you talking about?
>>
>>740840690
Tf.....
>>
>>740840803
I could take PIKHAL

AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR GOD'S ASS HE WOULD LIKE IT
>>
>>740840911
Sorry,

PIHKAL

LOOK IT UP!
>>
>>740840940
still you cant say its not a drug
>>
>>740832344
You just have a weak will. I can smoke for weeks and then stop for an year. I even decided now that i want stop Smoking. I also already did Tramadol, tilidin and morphine. Beside Coke, speed, mushrooms, n2o, dxm, dph, weed, Spice and a lot more. The only thing that i was kinda addicted was weed and that was because my GF broke up with me and then weed made me give a fuck. I wouldnt do h or meth alone because of the purity nur i think you can overcome every addiction (but of course it can be hard)
>>
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhjhhhhfffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>740832052
Sure it is. But make sure someone else is aquiring it for you, try never finding out how to get it in your area etc to further the barrier of picking up more.
>>
>>740841436
Not feasible as a barrier to addiction. You always find a source higher up the chain.

>Currently coke

My dealer just got pinched with 1kg so had to climb back down ladder a bit
>>
>>740841118
Drugs make people high

People do the same mundane shit over and over claiming they are under the influence of drugs

I've taken drugs that you can't take twice

Does that mean they're not drugs?

Basically both people want to use the same term, but I call yours addiction, mine is experiencing a high
>>
File: mfw.png (112KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
112KB, 234x230px
>>740841602
>I've taken drugs that you can't take twice

Eh?
>>
>>740832052
I have a drug bucket list

I intend to do every popular drug at least once. Will repeat if i liked it.

Still need PCP, Meth, opium, morphine

Cocaine and heroin were boring. Everyone kept saying that i had a bad batch of coke. But ive done it about 15 times over 10 years... its just boring.
>>
Had a couple buddies do crack one night and decided to give it a shot. Didn't find it all that much better than coke if im being honest, and jeeeesus christ the after sickness was brutal. Didnt have a connect to get more and wouldnt of even if I did. I felt so shit that the last thing I wanted was crack, barely wanted to smoke weed
>>
>>740832052
You can do this but I really wouldn't suggest meth unless you enjoy doing a neurotoxin, regardless of how much control you think you have it's really not worth it.

I've never done it but I've known way more meth addicts than I really should.
>>
>>740832052
if u can control yourself well, u can. dont be a pussy
>>
>>740841670
I shouldn't even have to explain it

If you didn't know, and then Itold you, and you went and got yourself killed, would I feel any better?

Nope
>>
>>740841677
Don't do pcp... Unless you want to eat someone's heart or liver out and spend the rest of your life in prison. Sane or not, it will make you do crazy things. Don't do angel dust.
>>
>>740841792
But part of me wants to kill your dope friends with real drugs

Just sayin'
>>
>>740841677
Coke is a shitty drug. But for some reason it's super addictive. I have no explanation as to why I am rotting the inside of my head away with it. But I am.

I prefer 2CB, Acid, 25i, 5-MeO-MiPT, MDMA, Speed... yet coke is a daily requirement for me, even though I feel as though I hate it. Even a tolerance break of 3 weeks brings no pleasure when I do it again. Yet I do.
>>
>>740832052
Spoken like someone who woefully underestimates those drugs
>>
>>740841848
Ain't no mexicano border between me and mine
>>
>>740841792
Do you feel any better by churning out your drivel on here?
>>
File: 123451231234.jpg (58KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
123451231234.jpg
58KB, 650x842px
>>740834915

>underrated post
>>
>>740841529
I think he meant having a friend get it for him, not buying directly from someone who deals the shit where he knows he can easily get more.

>>740832052
Personally I would never go out and buy the shit for myself but when the subject comes up on a night out, I'll chuck in for it. I've never been addicted or cared about anyone that was addicted but for fucks sake don't go and buy the shit to take at home when you're bored.
>>
>>740842078
Go drop some real drugs dipshit
>>
>>740832052
surrreeee buddy I'll even give it to ya for free first time!
>>
>>740842039
You know, those missionaries really got a mission.
>>
>>740841813
Dont be such a bitch

Ive done it before, it was laced into a blunt. But i dont know how much, and id rather do it once more, like a whole line.

Its like when i did acid, yeah, it was fun, but i only did 1 hit. So the next time i dropped two, and after that i dropped 3. This was over a few years.

I wanna get HIGH nigga. Experience the whole ride. I'm never alone, and they are experienced people.
>>
>>740832052
It actually is.
I smoked meth once.
It was laced in a blunt.
It was a good feeling.
I'm not addicted or ever felt like I need to smoke it again.
>>
No!
>>
>>740842154
I can't if you won't tell us what they are.
>>
I've tried meth heaps of times and I'm not addicted
>>
IDK OP

Since I already had done (real drugs) when I had tried crack, coke, meth, benzodiazepines, etc

GUESS WHAT

STILL DUN KUR
>>
File: 13 out of 10.jpg (93KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
13 out of 10.jpg
93KB, 640x427px
>>740842489
kek
>>
>>740842440
I would be a liability

Plus you probably already know

I already mentioned PIHKAL

It's not in that book, but it's related

Happy?

And yes, the Mexican Border has a lot to do with it. You still need the physical substance to create it
>>
>>740842654
I have both PIHKAL & TIHKAL. I have read a lot of Sasha's work, and watched a shit ton of stuff on him and his frends work, both long stopped and ongoing.

So nope, I'm non the wiser.

I literally am not trolling you now. If you don't want to say what it is, just explain why it's a 1 time only hit?
>>
>>740842826
Dude, if you held a gun to your head and said you would shoot if I didn't give it to you

You'd shoot
>>
>>740842929
But knowing that would you still want to know?

Not everyone is built like us

I fully believe that shit will change people

But before they can change, they are dying, so I consider that and I remember how bad I really had it

How does one explain something so awful yet so much a miracle that they can't take it any longer?
>>
>>740832177
we're all destined for the grave.
>>
>>740832052
I did meth once at a party, ( was told it was coke) not fucking worth a second of your time
>>
>>740843725
yea but why die for getting high and miss out on everything in life you could accomplish
>>
>>740832052
Yeah id say its better for your will power if its on accident and u find out u took it though, because that way you never even chose that fucked up route
>>
>>740844719
If you asked me what I couldn't accomplish while sober, I'd have Santa's list
>>
>>740833038
It's got what plants crave!
>>
>>740832052
No drug gets you addicted with the very first try, that's not how addiction works. But with heroin the risk certainly is big. Meth probably not so much.
>>
Heroin, yea. You can do it once. If you do just the right amount so it feels like the universe is giving you a warm hug You WILL want to do it again. Don't have to though.

Meth will keep you awake for 2 days and you'll crash. Idk only did it a few times
>>
>>740833908
We've got a Chrystal Methodist over here
>>
>>740832365
>The first bump of coke wont get you high.
What? Not true at all. That's for weed bro.
>>
>>740845585
Coke never gave me a buzz

crack made me really chill but next day I felt like utter shit, waste of time

Weed, shrooms, cactus, in that order.
>>
>>740832052
Idk how similar smoking opium is to shooting up or skirting heroin, but i only smoked once. That shit was so good i wa safraid if i did it again id be hooked.
>>
>>740832052
friend of mine did meth once, then again and freaked out and went to rehab because she thought things were going too far since she just did whatever
>>
>>740832052

My dad was in a Motorcycle Club and was given heroin while he was prospecting in order to verify we wasn't undercover or something. He said it was fucking incredible, like everything in your life was suddenly resolved and nothing bad would ever happen to you again. He got crazy urges to try it again after just one time and really had to fight it for a while. Don't risk heroin anon.
>>
>>740832052
You won't like heroin the first time. Everyone says it makes you nauseous the first time. They say if you do it and it doesn't make you wanna puke you're addicted
>>
>>740832238
This. Opiates make me mouth fountain
>>
>>740832052
If you had good self control, you wouldn't be tempted to try it all. Just OD on it and save your family/loved ones your downward spiral.
>>
>>740832052
Isn't that an inconvinient way to caramelize sugar?
>>
>>740832052
heroin has one of the least harmful effects on the body for single use. Get someone else to get it for you the single time and you'll be good
>>
>>740832052
Snort it and then kill yourself over the shame and emptiness
>>
>>740843050
DMT right? If not, yeah I wanna know.
>>
First time heroin-user taking legally in a clinic in canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Xfs2UEVQs
>>
>>740832052
did heroin once when some polish girl brought it to me and my friend, thought it was trash cause I like uppers (coke) more, my friend was like "that shits the greatest thing ever never let her come back"
>>
>>740832052
>>740832263

In the heart of your strength lies weakness: you'll talk yourself into doing it *just one more* time... since you have such good self-control.
>>
>>740832052
of course it is, fuckin millenials man.
>>
>>740832052
>I have good self control.
doesn't matter, what matters is your genetic vulnerability to chemical addiction. some people have a receptor profile that gets them hooked on the first try, most people don't, and some people are physiologically unable to get high from it.
this is also true for tobacco, not sure about alcohol though.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.