[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW win again. >we're fucked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 9

File: domino.jpg (61KB, 950x536px) Image search: [Google]
domino.jpg
61KB, 950x536px
SJW win again.
>we're fucked
>>
>>740665533
Only NEET losers care at all about this. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>740665703
How about you shut the fuck up?
>NEET
Srsly? You going to drop that on me when it's obvious that this acting job was taken away for the sake of the 'agenda'?

Some's out of a job, to fit the agenda, and you call them out as NEET? what a fuckin faggot you are....
>>
>>740665533
What?! GODDAMMIT! DOMINO IS WHITE! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WHITE!

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!

That's it. I've had enough. Starting right now, I'm going to work on an all-white version of "A Raisin in the Sun". Let's see how those SJWs like that kind of muticulturalism.
>>
>>740665955
I don't know who this is, what the problem is, or why it matters... but the fact that you care about it so much is highly entertaining.
>>
>>740665955
>kek, worried about a millionaire losing work

You comic book nerds need to leave the basement. Literally no one, other than complete nerd faggots, care about the races of super heros.
>>
>>740666270
Not that guy but I think the larger problem is that minorities are being forced into certain positions (offices, medschool, actor jobs) even though they are not necessarily the best person for the job, as it should be imo
>>
>>740665533
I don't give a shit that she's black but the fact that they changed her hair and ditched the chalky complexion really grinds my gears.
>>
>>740665533
I have no idea whats going on?
Some char is now mulat? 99% white and a Sun tone?

Unless she is slanging nigga and shit everywhere, this shouldnt bother people
>>
>>740665955
>>740666030
If you don't like it, don't give them money. No one is forcing you to like comic books. Find something productive to do with your life instead.
>>
>>740666418
It's a fictional character though. They are as competent as they are written.
>>
>>740665533
Nice tits.
>>
>>740665533
Looks hot so I don't see the reason for whining about it
>>
>>740666553
Yeah this shit doesn't bother me at all
>>
>>740666474
>Find something productive to do with your life instead.

How can I when all the jobs are taken by those who get shoe-horned in them for the sake of diversity, while I sit on my many credentials wondering what's the point of 'productivity' in the first place?
>>
>>740665955
i agree with this poster
>>740665703
this one feels like someone super jazzed about it happening and by pretending only NEET's care, is an obvious attempt to sweet it under the rug.

ignoring shit like this is part of the problem
>>
>>740666030
But "A Raisin in the Sun" is complete shit tho. It's literally affirmative action theater. The only redeeming quality is that it has an all-black cast.

Remake something good, like Spike Lee's "X".
>>
>>740666434
This.

Changing those two things are way more jarring than making her a negress.
>>
>>740666842
Kek, I have a feeling your lack of a job is no ones fault but your own. I'm an average white guy and I've never had trouble finding a job.
>>
File: 1429991220074.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1429991220074.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>740666975
>The only redeeming quality is that it has an all-black cast
>redeeming quality
>all-black cast
>>
>>740666929
It's not actually a problem though. They are fictional characters and can look and act however the writer wants them to. If you don't like it, don't give them money.
>>
>>740665533

literally mocking their choice by putting a fucking white spot on her face.
>>
Domino is an irrelevant character, and the actress crushed in Atlanta, a top 5 show on TV. Nerds should be happy she deigned to accept this job.
>>
>>740667169
Meant "in the minds of SJWs".
It's much more talked about in college classes than performed, mostly because it never makes any money at the box office.
In an ideal world that would have condemned it to death decades ago.
>>
You want some YT thot playing a badass assassin? I don't think so. Look at the Angelinas that have tried and failed. That is only possible in comic books, son.
>>
>>740665533
Mixed breed mutt. They calling it black?
>>
>>740667083
>I have a feeling your lack of a job is no ones fault but your own.

Hardly, I did say I have many credentials, did I not?
>>740666842

"Jobs" are for whores.

I have a career, that is contract work for the most part. And I've seen work slip through my fingers to lesser qualified people, only because HR was told bring in non-whites so they can diverisify their workplace for better PR and calm those SJW's agenda.

I'm not going to work a "job" for McDonald's for a fraction of what I could've made on contract, for the sake of "upkeeping appearances of productivity" to calm your self-righteous faggot attitude; who think nothing is wrong with screwing over the better productive members of society.
>>
>>740667740
Get your blue collar angst out of here. Get a goddamn degree and a real job, then stop blaming scapegoats for your lack of success.
>>
Oh common. Who plays dominos more than blacks anyways.
>>
>>740667563
>In an ideal world that would have condemned it to death decades ago.
Wut? There are a ton of movies that failed at the box office that you probably love.
>>
>>740666842
>shoe-horned in them for the sake of diversity,
1 nigger and fag required to blend the see of white men but you dont have a job because of coloreds... Kek
>>
>>740667740
>career
>contract work
Pick one.
Also, I have an actual career. Didn't have any trouble getting. Actually turned down 2 other offers. Sorry anon, your failure is your own fault. Take responsibility and things will improve
>>
just stop paying money to see this shit
>>
>>740668181
/thread

>FUCKING SJWS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!
>*sees every marvel movie opening night
You kids are dumb.
>>
>>740667985
>got the degree
>had a job (contract)
>HR did say it was due to diversity, and I know the person who got the job who was hardly qualified over myself.

...so when does a scapegoat, no longer be a scapegoat, and becomes a real issue?

My lack of success is because my jobs/contracts were stolen from me.

You faggots are talking in circles.
>>
>>740665533
I don't get why I should give a fuck. Like, maybe this actress got the personality down best so they choose her. I haven't heard anyone make a big deal about it like " look we finally got a black woman to play domino!!!" And pretty much everyone on my social media is liberal. This strikes me as the exact opposite of sjw bullshit, like you're the one going on about it so maybe you're just racist. Why the fuck do you care? Did you also throw a fit when they changed storms hairstyle (which actually really bothered me) or changed Deadpool from a blonde because they thought Ryan Reynolds should play him? No, because it wasn't race... Because you're a... Wait for it... Racist.
>>
>>740668006
fight club failed at the box office

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World also failed, as did
Shawshank Redemption, Fear And Loathing and the Big Lebowski

Arguably at least one of those films have been watched and enjoyed by millions
>>
>>740668676
Changing someone's entire appearance is a hell of a lot more noticeable than just their hair.
>>
>>740668382
"HR said it was due to diversity" said no HR every. Even if it were true that they hired someone for diversity, it's HRs job not to tell you that retard. Face it, that dude was probably more likable or qualified than you and your narcissistic ass would rather become racist than about that you need to get better to compete
>>
>>740668859
Then why the fuck is your fit not about the extreme misrepresentation of mystique. Or how about the blob, Juggernaut, toad, or the recent nightcrawler. What about the fact that wolverine has yet to wear his outfit? They mix up character looks constantly. The only reason you give a fuck now is because she's black
>>
>>740668859
>a person
It's a comic book character. It looks like however the writer wants.
>>
>>740668382
No HR person has ever told an applicant they weren't hired for diversity reason. They just say you're u weren't hired. You're either delusional or a liar.
>>
>>740668859
Look at Harry Potter. In the books fred and George are short and plump, not tall and lanky like in the movies. No one said a word. Then they make Hermione black in a play and everyone goes ape shit. Nevermind she still fits every description of Hermione in the books. It was a much subtler change, but you guys are incapable of not seeing your racist show
>>
File: 1459708502595.jpg (12KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1459708502595.jpg
12KB, 480x366px
>>740669158
Because that's not what this thread is about, dipshit.
If you want to hear people's opinions on those characters rather than Domino, make a new thread.

Besides, I've seen people bitch about Mystique and Wolverine plenty of times before.

>They mix up character looks constantly
And this is a bad thing.
>>
>>740669441
Wowee, did I try to discuss a topic within the context of its peers? Who would ever try to use context to help someone understand something? How could I have? The nerve!!!! I should start a new thread called, "context and evidence not allowed by uneducated Hicks in other threads."
>>
>>740669441
>bad things that character look change
What the fuck are you talking about? So characters created in the 70s should still wear bell-bottoms and huge collars? Should the new batman movies still feature the outfits from the 60s show?

Your argument is silly.
>>
>>740665533
Why do you care about this? Its a fucking comic book! If I were you I'd be way more concerned by the forced diversity hires that will continue to get more common. Before long you'll see doctors reccomending FGM in America, and complaining makes you the asshole. You'll get Tyrone the neurosurgeon with CTE because not pushing the palsied d student through med school into a high paying job is discriminatory. All I'm saying is pick your battles.
>>
>>740669350
>every description of Hermione in the books
>actually mentions her pale face in one
>black =/= pale
>>
>>740669274
>No HR person has ever told an applicant they weren't hired for diversity reason

Not in an official capacity, of course. There would be legal ramifications.

But say in this 'career' of networking with various people to keep the work for oneself flowing; you meet with the HR outside the office so they can give you an 'off-the-record' reason.
>>
>>740669845
Changing outfits is fine and dandy. That's stuff their can actually do as characters.
There's nothing in the comics making it impossible for Wolverine to NOT wear a blue-and-yellow skintight outfit.

But doing shit like changing race, having them run around nude and suddenly have scales, or flipping their sex is on a completely different level.
>>
Leddit has killed /b/
>>
>>740670242
At the ending of the day, they are fictional characters and aren't bound by anything. If you don't like the changes, don't give them money
>>
>>740668768

>fight club failed at the box office
No it didn't. It grossed over 100M vs a 60M budget. That's quite a profit, thus a success.

>Scott Pilgrim vs. the World also failed,
Yes, because it's shit. I get that it's your pet movie (and that's fine-I have mine too), but it's a mess.

>as did Shawshank Redemption,
Nope. 58M gross vs 25M budget.

>Fear And Loathing
Correct, and it's also nearly unwatchable for most people. It was an art house film with zero mainstream appeal on purpose, and the box office stumble surprised no one.

>and the Big Lebowski
Nope. $46M gross against a $15M budget. Quite profitable.
>>
>>740670084
Pale as in sickly as in paler than normal. It's a universal word for looking sickly or nervous regardless of race because the blood can drain from your face and pale the pigmentation no matter what race you are
>>
>>740665955
NEET much ?
>>
>>740670084
Clearly you know the work better than the author herself. Thanks Annie for enlightening us and not understanding pale in a nervous context.
>>
>>740670452
>Quite a profit

Not the anon you're responding to, but that's fucking retarded. You're forgetting about marketing costs, and despite a profit they aren't huge profits that studios want.
>>
>>740670498
not sure the full context so you might be right
>>740670641
i might just add, did she not have a lot of control over the movies, why did she not have a black play her part instead of the current choice? especially if it's her work, she could have jumped up stating actually she's meant to be black?
>>
>>740670498
People getting mad about the race of their imaginary girl friend is the funniest thing ever.

THEY ARENT REAL, THEY CAN BE WHATEVER COLOR YOU WANT!

Fucking NEETs are the worst.
>>
>>740670641
But then there's the fact that Rowling herself was involved in the making of the movies and that Hermione ended up being played by a white girl.
>>
>>740670810
Because she probably isn't obsessed with race like you nerds are.
>>
>>740670447
A lack of consistency is stupid, though. Why make things any particular way if you're not going to stick to it?

>don't give them money
We can agree on that, at least.
>>
>>740669350
So, couple things.
1. Hermione is described as pale in the book. Black skin has lots of characteristics, pale isn't one of them.
2. When casting for the movies they took JK Rowling's mental image of each of the characters into account. If Hermione was supposed to be black, why pick Emma Watson.
3. Book art depicts Hermione as white.
I want to stress that I didn't care about the casting choice. What bothered me was the reaction to the backlash. The right choice would've been to say "fuck you, its my play. If you don't like it don't see it." The wrong choice was to lie about the actress matching the description in the books.
>>
>>740670810
She had a large role in the casting choice for the play. I also think part of the pint is she saw Hermione one way but doesn't care if she's white or black because in her mind that doesn't affect the character in any way
>>
>>740665533
>SJW win again.

Not at all. That's a racist blaxploitation caricature
>>
>>740670943
i'm not obsessed, my question is why try and change an established character, you can come up with coloured hero's aka black panther without having to just change the established ones into blacks/mexicans/women in the comics, just make new comic heroes instead of changing the character
>>
>>740670867
Rowling cried several times when watching the films because they were so off from the books. She had very little influence over the movies as opposed to the play in which she was very active in casting. Rowling probably thought the actress played Hermione better than anyone else and didn't give a fuck she was black.
>>
>>740671118
Wonder Woman also had racist stereotypes (like the native american guy), but SJWs are still trying to latch onto it with all their strength since WW's a stronk womyn.

SJWs are perfectly okay with caricatures if the movie can still serve their needs in some other way.
>>
>>740670969
Things change and evolve. The hero/villain's powers are what define them. The other parts are just details.
>>
File: gFCSsdl_d.jpg (57KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
gFCSsdl_d.jpg
57KB, 480x600px
>>740665533
At least she's hot.
>>
>>740671058
fair enough, but it doesn't excuse the fact that lots of fan favourites are being changed to fit the PC agenda which will likely result in less sales... even if we have a female thor do you expect females queuing to buy it, not likely, and it will likely put off some of the males, it's marketing, you seek out your target audience
>>
>>740671005
Again, and I know this is difficult for a racist to understand, but maybe people casting movies and plays care more about who embodies the character than what they look like. Emma Watson is literally Hermione. Maybe Rowling felt the same way about the actress who represented her in the play. Characters are far more than their outward appearance, and ignoring the mentioning of pale used out of context that several anons have touched on, perhaps Rowling felt this actress should be Hermione in the play because she exemplified who Hermione is as a person even if she didn't look exactly how she originally pictures that character. I mean, look at James bond. None of those guys look alike, none of them sound alike. No one gives a fuck until people start asking for Idris elba. Why are they upset? Because he's black
>>
>>740668350
Kek, this
>>
>>740671368

This is nothing more than an ugly racist blaxploitation caricature! Does she speak jive? Is she going to be sassy and overly sexual? This is disgusting! In Hollywood "diversity" means only exploiting black people. Asians, Native Americans, Indians, Hispanics, you don't get any representation. Hollywood just wants to exploit black folks to play the fool for their white audiences.
>>
>>740671458
Will females buy it? Yes, see wonder woman. Why would it put off males? I don't understand this at all as a male. Also Jane foster becomes Thor in the comics.
>>
>>740671458
Wonder Wiman did great though, so clearly there is a market.
>>
>>740671633
do you think wonder women will sell better in a similar context by making her male? no backlash? only the nerds care?
>>
>>740671394
This.
>>
>>740671522
Way to caricature my post as racist, completely ignoring the fact that I said the casting choice didn't bother me in the slightest. What annoyed me was the bullshit around it. But go on believing I'm a racist, I'll keep thinking you're a communist moron.
>>
File: the jews did this.gif (974KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
the jews did this.gif
974KB, 400x220px
I stopped watching hollywood when I found out it was runned by Jews trying to alter the perception of reality. Fuck SJW and fuck this multicultural agenda.
>>
>>740671683
see>>740671708
>>
>>740671368
What stereotypes did the native American show? He wasn't a drunk or Savage which are the big ones. Also, FYI, I didn't think Wonder woman was great. 10/10 action 2/10 plot
>>
>>740671708
They made a male Wonder Woman. It's called Superman.
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>740671732
>da joos
>>
>>740665533
domino is a nigger now?
oh for fuck's sake....
>>
>>740665533

You're retards for supporting this superhero shit, you deserve it.
>>
>>740671732
Cool, no one cares.
>>
>>740671816
i think they have a few more differences than that
>>
>>740671790
Actually he did drink, complained about the evil white man (saying "his people" and referring to the main character) having taken his ancestors' land, and he used smoke signals to reach people from long distances.
>>
>>740671157
you are clearly far too sensible to be here, please leave the thread
>>
>>740671633
It already has. Marvel comics sales have fallen in direct proportion to the increase of the social justice agenda in comics. A marvel exec even pointed this out, and got assraped by the media, despite the fact that he was right.
>>
>>740671718
I don't think must racists understand that they're racist. You don't have to hate blacks, but you clearly stilllook at people skin deep in not understanding how a black person could represent a character who was white in another medium while you wouldn't bat a lash if they made a fat short Fred and George tall and lanky
>>
>>740671842
>a fictional character is different than it used to be?
>triggered.
>>
>>740671960
It's not racist for native Americans to complain about white people taking their land. It's called historic accuracy. Also no, he was not there drunk character, and smoke signals we're common practice for that time period. Try harder
>>
>>740665533
Nice triple dubs
>>
>>740671633
>see wonder woman
wut

Are you trying to compare femThor's future to Wonder Woman current success?

Are you saying female comic fans only buy comics based on the main character's gender? Do you then think no males ever read Wonder Woman?
>>
>>740671997
I mean, look at miles Morales though, he was a smash hit
>>
>>740666418
Have you checked to see if that minority was better fitted for the job? All you faggots getting so upset whenever any minority gets a job it's hard to tell if you're racist or actually think they were a bad actor/tress
>>
>>740672118
You asked whether making more female representation in comics would lead to financial success and I said yes, because Wonder woman clearly showed that females want to see a super hero that they can relate to on that level
>>
>>740666842
Yeah I hate when they shoehorn people into jobs. Fuck Scar Jo for taking a job obviously not meant for her right?
>>
>>740665533
If a white actor is cast as a traditionally non-white character, this is "whitewashing" and is bad. If a non-white actor is cast in a traditionally white role, this is "diversity" and is good.
>>
>>740672322
a good case was scar jo in ghost in the shell vs every comic book example
>>
>>740669441
It's only a bad thing if you're some neckbeard faggot obsessed with comic books. 99% of people couldn't give a fuck. If the movie has good action and a few laughs we are happy.
>>
Why care?
>>
>>740672005
Jesus Christ, its like you can't read. I've said multiple times the race change doesn't matter to me. It is the lying in the name of an ideology that bothers me. Fred and George don't matter because theirs no lanky ginger movement calling everyone who even mildly disagrees with them a Nazi. I am not reacting to race changes, I am reacting to you being a jackass. At this point I am certain that you are incapable of even basic reading comprehension, but you also don't know what racism actually means. I want you to cite a racist statement I've made. I'll wait.
>>
>>740672322
Because, historically, whites have had enormous representation in popular media. Something like 90%of all characters with taking lives in major motion pictures are white. People just want to see a couple characters that look and act like them in movies and white people flip a fucking when they include even one character that doesn't look or act like them
>>
>>740672481
A good example of what. The Majors android body in the anime was not modeled after a Japanese person, shes canonically in a white body
>>
>>740672553
It's a direct response to your point two which is innately misunderstanding the concept that just because a character is white in one medium doesn't mean they can't be black in another in the same way that a character who is short and fat in one medium can be tall and skinny in another.
>>
>>740672596
I meant talking lines not taking lives for anyone attempting to read this
>>
>>740672596
That's part of what makes people like a story. If they can relate to the main characters, then it helps them to get into it. Since white people are the ones who spend money on movies, it makes sense.
>>
>>740672709
an example of white washing, before you say it wasn't, there was a notable reaction with lots of people stating they weren't watching it because they chose her instead of someone more 'asian/japanese etc'
>>
>>740672289
You're making the one big crucial mistake SJWs seem to always forget about.

The character needs to be good.

FemThor's introduction was piss-poor. Maybe they writers will do better with her in the future, but one of the first things people saw with her was being bitched at by a villain for actual literal feminism and her then kicking his ass for being insulting first and trying to rob a place second. That was absolute shit-tier material for a superhero.
>>
>>740672882
Biggest market is now China.
>>
>>740672882
Whites represent 60% of society yet have over 90% representation. That is the problem
>>
>>740668166
Bam.
>>
>>740672596
we, as in white people, produce these movies (barring jews) and mainly have white populations, no one stops india producing their indian films, the problem is shithole africa not producing black films and expect white countries to pick up on their own failings...
>>
>>740673064
then maybe black people can stop committing crimes to make up for that lacking representation?
>>
>>740673064
not everywhere is america...
>>
>>740673015
That's part of what people are complaining about though. Since most of the writers are white men, the representation of anyone not white or male tends to be ignorant and unrealistic if it ever happens at all
>>
>>740668382
your grammar sucks dick.
>>
>>740673001
Thats just because people dont actually know the source material
An example would be the much lauded japanese cast of the full metal alchemist movie
The Elric brothers are german
>>
>>740673215
Not even going to touch your retardation
>>
>>740673064
they do make almost 50% of the US's prison population.
>>
>>740673215
indeed, become a film star instead of pimping your ho/ holding up apu at the kwik e mart for dollars
>>
>>740672803
Read the points I made in total. Show me where I was racist. I have said by numerous times that race changes don't bother me. I am bothered by ideology blind liars who care more about being progressive than being logical. Still waiting for you to cite that racist quote.
>>
>>740673277
see here >>740673286 they make up the majority of homicides, rapes and violent crimes in general, so maybe they should focus on acting instead of gang banging
>>
Deadpool was shit anyway
>>
>>740672596
>most people in a country are white
>most characters in said country's movies are white
Wow, I'm shocked.

Also, last I heard, about 70% of actors today are white. Which isn't a terrible representation since around 65% of americans are white.
>>
>>740673215
I don't think you have even the slightest notion of the degree of systematic oppression whites have placed upon blacks since slavery ended. More whites smoke weed, but more blacks are in jail for it is just one example. The biggest is the lack of school opportunities for blacks and other low income groups. It's a cycle. They aren't represented so their education system doesn't get fixed, and because their education system fails, not enough blacks go to college to get proper representation to fix the schools
>>
>>740673268
be that as it may, these voices are given weight, whilst if the white heroes are changed we are called racists if we complain...
>>
File: KwNQiIE.jpg (56KB, 540x668px) Image search: [Google]
KwNQiIE.jpg
56KB, 540x668px
i love me some pepe boootae
>>
>>740673384
I literally just explained to you how your second point was racist
>>
>>740673472
name a law that keeps black people from choosing a different life.
>>
File: 1493787866172.jpg (23KB, 480x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493787866172.jpg
23KB, 480x522px
>>740673239
>Since most of the writers are white men, the representation of anyone not white or male tends to be ignorant and unrealistic
>>
>>740673468
Yes, but those white actors get over 90%of the roles so it becomes a highly unfair representation. If whites got 60% of the roles, blacks 12%, etc. Then there wouldn't be a problem. But it's more like whites 90%, blacks 4%
>>
>>740673631
That is how it works, yes. It's difficult to write a perspective you haven't lived
>>
>>740673576
Generational poverty and debt cycles aren't laws, but they do make it much more difficult to change ones life
>>
>>740673576
Almost all zoning laws. But this is an incredibly complex topic not suitable for this board. If you are really interested go look up the impact of zoning laws on black communities and why that makes it so difficult for them to rise the socioeconomic ladder
>>
>>740673472
what's more likely, you're a cop pulling over a speeding car, the white owner apologises with a ok'ish reason, you give a ticket or let them off, you pull over a black owner and they start calling you racist and being a twat, you're probably more likely to give them the ticket or investigate further, finding drugs etc in the bargain, if the black had some respect he'd likely be fine, blame their society and lack of father...
>>
>>740673709
>It's difficult to write a perspective you haven't lived
We're talking about freakin' super heroes. That argument is beyond bad.
>>
>>740673540
No you didn't. You put words into my mouth instead of reading what I wrote. You claimed I care about race changes, when I have never said that. You claimed I thought that a character being white in one medium meant they couldn't be another race in another. I never claimed that. What I did say was that the race change didn't matter. What mattered was claiming that it followed the source material. It doesn't, and there's no reason to think it does. That isn't important. Lying about it is. Cite a quote.
>>
>>740673472
Whites smoke weed without getting caught. When they do get caught, they don't scream and yell while jumping around running from the police.
>>
>>740665533
As someone who never read deadpool and just researched domino I think it'll be cool to see her as a black character. Even the eye patch makes more sense. It'd inspire those people with vitiligo. Hopefully the actress does a good job
>>
>>740673064
Whites represent 60% of society yet have over 90% representation. That is the problem.

So create new characters that represent them then......

....why piggyback on established characters? "that's the REAL problem."

People are more pissed that your take a character that's been around for at least 20-30 years; make them black, brown, yellow....w/e.... all for the sake of some twisted SJW status quo.

Yet, for some reason people who care about 'proper representation', cannot for the life of them create their own original content to be represented overall.

You want a hispanic named Miles Morales as a superhero.....go for it.
>NOPE, he's the new Spiderman.
WTF? Take a character that people have known since the 1960s, and turn him Hispanic? Why? Cuz it's a forced status quo from SJW too stupid to make something new.

Iceman = Gay
Ms. Marvel = A Muslim with autism
Hulk = Asian
Thor = Female
Iron Man = Black Female
Wolverine = Female
....and 'we' have to settle down and accept this? To see the bigger picture as the world is taken over by stupid people who can't create their own art, their own pop-culture? They need to hijack established characters to get their representation?
>>
>>740666418
Same with whites.
>>
>>740673910

They also don't do it outside or in public parks.
>>
>>740673735
what's stopping them from pursuing a career in construction that you don't need a degree to do?
>>
>>740673801
Except that isn't what happens. My roommate in college was from gana. He was a diplomats son who was incredibly polite and well versed. He got pulled over, taken out of the car, handcuffed, had his car searched, and they found nothing. Also on an unrelated note, police violence is more closely related to poverty than race, also why are we talking about police?
>>
>>740668382
You just sucked more and HR didn't want you to know that a nigger was smarter and more qualified than you.
>>
>>740673865
I addressed exactly why your second point which claims Rowling intended for Hermione to be white was a racist assumption and nothing more
>>
>>740673987
I'm white. I do both
>>
>>740673910
Blacks don't either, but please continue to be racist it's classy on you
>>
>>740673801
You're full of shit. A cop would sooner assume the black guy is guilty of more than just speeding cuz he's used to seeing blacks commit crime (much higher crime rate), so even if this particular black guy was just speeding, he's gonna get crappier treatment. But I'm sure just apologizing would do it, that's how the world works you retard
>>
>>740673945
Does it have to be a sjw thing? I like seeing characters in different ways. Who does changing the race affect the story? More or less interesting? Otherwise the same ol same ol gets boring. How many times will they do a reboot before changing something to make it worth reading all over again
>>
>>740673791
first, it's global warming now its zoning laws that are racist? tell the specific part where it says NO black people or higher taxes for black people.
>>
>>740665533
Who gives a shit? Get a life OP.
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck is even going on?

>see something about a comic book or some shit

Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>740674145
Holy shit I bet you're the best cook in all of McDonald's
>>
>>740674059
Bullshit. You said "muh racism" and addressed nothing. Your argumentation sucks. People like you are the reason our country is so fuckes up. Why listen to the opposition why you can just cry racism? Do better.
>>
>>740665533
get ready for plenty of unfunny sophomoric "boob" jokes cause...cause she has big boobs
>>
>>740673801
They're is cam footage of blacks being respectable and being shot in their own cars
>>
>>740673472
stop blaming white ppl for everything and own up to your own faults. other ethnic groups were in a worse position than you (asians in ww2?), yet are now much more integrated and successful. black culture keeps black ppl down more than white ppl do. as long as 90% of you dreams of becoming rappers and kardashians instead of doctors and engineers, you're gonna be america's asshole.
>>
>>740674217
if it's as you say then tell the specifics of why it's racist? don't just say "I'm not your teacher look it up" when you're making a stupid claim like that.
>>
Bro, McDonald's is hiring. It's the perfect job for an intellectual like yourself. You get to study all about how to flip hamburgers and you'll never get confused or angry by logic and reasoning
>>
>>740674331
So?
A handful of cases don't undo the general trend that blacks commit a shitload of crime. Sure, it's bad when innocents get shot, but that doesn't make the fuckton of legit criminals go away.
>>
File: CrimeRatesExplained.jpg (72KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
72KB, 1024x430px
>>740674007
not that i'm shitting on your reason but were you there to confirm the story, also cops can be racist, their actions may not have been suitable, you stated police violence but with crime whilst you see weak correlations with income levels a stronger correlation is with race
>>
>>740666456
Yes it should, because it is cultural appropriation. they are allowed to do it, but whites aren't and that is another double standard we can all live without. Like when SJWs bitch about Ghost in the shell being white washed because of 1 actress when 3 nigger actors played Asian characters. It can't be tolerated.
>>
>>740668382
If you're a white dude, and you can't get hired with your "qualifications" by any job worth a shit, you need to rethink your problem. Even a handful of diversity hires didn't stop my friends and I from getting the jobs we wanted. Stop acting like the job owes you, and start chatting up bosses. Not at the interview table.
>>
>>740674343
Because, like more societal issues dating back hundreds of years, it's incredibly complex and requires in depth study, context, statistics, and sources that are unreasonable withing a 2000 character limit. If you want to be a voice on the black community then go understand what has brought it to this point instead of citing popular stereotypes
>>
>>740665533
Why is barf in the new deadpool?
>>
>>740674331

Considering how violent blacks are to cops, and in general, cops have a reason to be on edge when dealing with blacks. Maybe if the main zeitgeist among blacks wasn't "kill cops!" things would change. I doubt they will adopt principles of personal responsibility any time soon.
>>
>>740674128
how am I a retard when I suggested one of several situations, indeed blacks commit more crimes, if I were a cop and thought some one was suspicious i'd investigate, more so if facts and statistics tell me someone is more likely to commit crime than someone else, not always the case but a useful tool
>>
>>740674681

Brilliant observation.
>>
>>740665533
Cry those tears anon. Let it all out.
>>
>>740674540
The correlation with blacks and crime is a false flag for two reasons. The first is that blacks are severely impoverished vs other groups which tilts the scale of the race vs income level correlation. When accounted for the correlation to income level is far closer than to race. Second, our Justice system convicts blacks for equivelent crimes more often, usually because they can't afford lawyers (again due to income) and public defender are usually ass
>>
>>740674671
I'm not critiquing stereotypes, I'm pointing out the averages and how they could avoid being just a statistic in jail with Jamal who brought him into the crips when he was 12, they are the highest group to commit a crime in the US per capita.
>>
>>740667169
At least that means it wouldn't be boring as fuck.
>>
>>740674128
see>>740674540
also I wonder how it will be when robots start to take on criminal cases, statistics will heavily guide their reactions, even they will be more weary approaching a gang of niggers compared to group of old ladies, sure the nigs could be playing basketball vs granny theft gang but statistically you're more likely going to get attacked by the blacker...
>>
>>740674716
See one aspect of ghetto / gang culture and assume it applies to blacks. Again, since blacks are hugely disproportionately poor, it can be easy to take themes among poor communities such as drugs, violence, and crime, and apply these themes to black culture in general which they are certainly not part of.
>>
>>740674877
aren't lawyers court appointed, or is that only the uk, regardless you commit a crime you should be punished, even here recently some nig swallowed his stash whilst running from the cops and choked and died from it, there was then a chimp out, i cannot see that ever happened in regards to a white person, the chimping that is
>>
>>740675047
>>740675047

Yeah. Just one. And only parroted by few. Meanwhile, 90% of blacks refuse to do as much as properly annunciate the word "ask".
>>
>>740674884
You're cherry picking statistics. You say blacks are more likely to commit a violent crime, but at the same time you ignore that blacks are severely disproportionately poor verse other races in the United States and that violence has always had a massive correlation to the lower class. Violent crime is almost non existent in middle to upper class black families. The question then is how to stop blacks from being severely disproportionately poor and the answer there requires looking into a history of suppressing black communities in politics and ignoring school system that can't afford books or basic supplies. Because the schools fail there's little to no representation in politics and higher education which causes the problem to go unfixed for centuries only getting worse and worse
>>
>>740674520
It was a comment on yours about >if the black had some respect
>>
>>740675413
are you sure? https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>>
>>740675284
You pay for lawyers and if you can't afford one are given a shitty public defender which all but guarantees you won't win. If you want the crime to go punished then complain about the fact that whites are caught more, but see 60% less conviction or the fact that marijuana is illegal in the first place when tobacco and alcohol are not
>>
>>740665533
isn't the focus supposed to be deadpool and the fact ryan plays him so well? Who cares if the chicks black,white,asian or indian. As long as she can play the roll well then it's good to go
>>
>>740675322
What cereal box did you pull that number from. Disobedience and police hatred are hallmarks of poverty, and not in any way exclusive to the black community
>>
>>740675609
/thread
>>
>>740675538
This link doesn't disproved or argue against anything that I said. Again the problem is you're looking at one statistic and not understand why that statistic is the way it is and what soceoeconomic factors affect it. It's like seeing someone having a wart and saying "they're diseased, kill them." Because you failed to understand what caused the wart, you didn't realise it was something that could be easily remidied
>>
>>740675653

No, disobedience and police hatred are hallmarks of people who want to get away with comitting robbery, theft, violent assault and narcotics distribution and are pissed off that they get caught and held responsible.
>>
>>740675852
>say's back people don't have the ability to reason that they don't have to join a gang.
>say's I'm not seeing how oppressed they are due to their lack of said reason.
>calls me a racist for saying they have the capability to reason.
>>
>>740675577
i may be a radical when I expect people to obey the law, and then if caught, react with dignity that they are in the wrong and accept the punishment, kicking off and having the community riot when you're punished isn't helping your cause or race
>>
>>740675925
second
>>
>>740675925
They are, historically and statistically closely associated with individuals at or below the poverty line. I'm just trying to show you that you're hating on a race because they're immensely disproportionately poor and doing the exact same shit poor people of any other race do. So how about we ask ourselves, "why are they so disproportionately poor?" And begin to understand the relentless chain of socioeconomic failings that have plagued that community since the end of slavery. Or, you can say fuck it, I don't like being educated, and instead hate a while race of people which will only continue to make the problem worse
>>
>>740676250
Irish people and Asians were poor, now look at them, they are CEO and shit and Asians out earn white people in the US.
>>
>>740676130
Except many black children understand that their education is going nowhere. They see they can make 1500 dollars a week on the streets instead and have a family that they don't get at home. Seems to me, for an eight year old in that situation, joining a game is pretty damn reasonable. Of course, if we don't empathise and assume that kids who join gangs grew up in the nice little suburbia you did with parents who love and support them and schools that have the resources needed to get them to college, then it's easy to assume they're just worse people than you, but the fact is, in the same position you'd join that gang too. If it's that or starve then you don't really have a choice
>>
>>740676438
The Irish piggybacked the Catholic Church and asains we're only truly looked down on in world war two, but otherwise have dinner fine for themselves. Neither group had to rise out of slavery of being considered 3/5th of a person when it came to voting
>>
>>740676524
the thing is, I was taught not to join gangs and was taught the dangers of gang violence and all the shit that comes with it, we had cops come into our school to teach us how drugs and gangs are horrible which they do with every school.and how bad I would be wrecked in life because of it.
>>
>>740676524
>black children understand that their education is going nowhere
>an eight year old
wut
>>
>>740676771
Except you also had food on the table and parents when you got home. The opioid crisis has left many kids growing up in poor parents with horrid home lives where they are the ones who have to make enough money to feed themselves, their siblings, and their crackpot parents from the age of eight or nine. To those kids, it's join a gang or die. Doesn't matter what the cop says when he doesn't put food on your table
>>
>>740676656
my great grandfather was discriminated and was considered less than a black person due to him coming here during WW1 but built himself up, he bunked with black people for years and became an inventor, he invented the electrical meter on the side of your apartment/house and he invented the cabinet radio and served in the armed forces so yeah get that victim complex and fuck right off with that.
>>
>>740676901

> Doesn't understand that a school with no money doesn't get kids into college
>>
>>740676969
I lived on welfare with my brothers and my mom no dad and lived with my grand parent's, so no stop assuming shit about me.
>>
>>740665533
She's hot
>>
>>740677063
>eight year olds understanding anything to that extend
The only way they "know" that their education is going nowhere is if their parents tell them so.

And a parent telling their kid that they're going to school for no good reason is a pretty bad parent.
>>
>>740677016
One, I'm not black. I'm just educated enough to understand the problem fully. Second, I'm happy for your grandpa. There are many black people who made it out, but at doesn't mean that the lack of ability to go to a half decent school doesn't stop them from inventing that electrical meter
>>
>>740676656
with Asians, they were always fucked on opium back in the day but still pulled up their boot straps and out earn white and black people right now.
>>
>>740666474
Oh shut the fuck up.
Don't tell people to get a life while you are also on 4chan
>>
>>740677121
>>740677132
You know what, you're right. You know better than the vast majority of PhD historians and researchers of soceoeconomic systems. Clearly your brilliant 90 IQ mind has figured out what everyone else needs to, which is that black people are just worse than you, and you are in no way one of the stupidest individuals I've encountered online. I tried to educate you, but there really is no hope. Please, go back to your trailer, down a PBR, and be please that you escaped learning something another day.
>>
>>740665533
>SJW win again.
Isn't she a little to fit to be the SJW who flattened Deadpool like that?
Why is she not a normal super obese SJW, then I could understand him being that flat.
>>
>>740677178
he didn't go to school, he came from Ireland and was mostly on a fishing boat and it was my great grand dad who did that, my grand dad was in the armed forces in WW2 and became a judge in the common wealth court of my state after being an attorney and his brother became the mayor of a major city in my state making it one of the best cities to live. all of them were hated because they were Irish, but didn't have the victim complex so they pulled up their boot straps and went to work, by grand father worked in a steel mill when he was 10 so no it wasn't a lavish living condition
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.