[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post what our current job and salary is and wether or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0114.jpg (86KB, 373x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
86KB, 373x310px
ITT: We post what our current job and salary is and wether or not we like it. I'll start

Job: Front of house at Chick-fil-a

Salary: $12.00 an hour at about 40 hours a week

Do you like it?: fuck yes, minimal work compared to other jobs I've had and I get free meals.
>>
Job: Discount Tire

Salary: $10.50/hour with ability to move to $15/hour before having to go up to management positions to earn more. About 20-25 hours a week.

Do you like it?: The work is hard, hot, sweaty, and tiring, but the people I work with are great and make it well worth it. Plus medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days and a 401k if I go full time. No having to put up with customers is great.
>>
>>740635974
>tiring
>>
>>740635241
30$
Electrician
I love it
>>
>>740636031
When I was in training, there was a guy who, everyday, made the joke, "Man, this job is really *tiring.*"

Every. Damn. Day.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Software Developer Intern(Permanent)

Salary: $47,800/yr, 30 hours a week

Do you like it? I started a month ago. Still hard to believe I have this job
>>
>>740636096
Is he dead already? With that joke i think is the less you could have done for him.
>>
>>740635241
Free chick-fil-a sounds god tier
How hard is it to get hired there?
>>
$105.00 per hour head of group strategy and partnerships. I love it worked hard to get here and great to see your ideas and plans go into action. Stressful at times but if you're diligent and have support of board you get pretty much any backing you need.
>>
>>740636277
personally my store has 4 different interviews you have to do
>>
Brewer
$42,000ish a year
Hours are whenever I feel like it as long as the work gets done.
>>
>>740635241
Panera Bread Delivery Driver
$8/hr inside, $5/hr in car (tips make it about $15/hr)
easy as fuck you sit on your ass in a car all day listening to your own music.
only downside is i have to get gas nearly everyday and it puts a lot of miles on my car
>>
>>740636509
lies. bullshit and lies. how can they have that many tiers in a fast food joint.
>>
>>740635241
I work at a company that is brown and moves boxes. They are also smelly as dog shit. Guess.

Salary: never enough for what I do

Do I like it?: benefits; yes
tuition reimbursment; yes
work; no
management; god no
general environment; festering with thoughts of suicide
>>
>>740635241
English professor at a Japanese university.

$150/hr
>>
Job: Build rocket engines

Salary: about 50k a year, 55 hours a week sorta deal.

Dot I like it?: Yeah, just wish I was paid more given the level I'm working at and the responsibilities I'm in charge of.
>>
>>740636687
I think he's telling the truth anon they are known for having a strenuous hiring process
>>
>>740636851
Yes, I fucking love it.
Basically works out to part time work but I make bank and who honestly wants to work more than they have to work?
>>
Job: Link whoring

Salary: Barely enough to eat

Do you like it: I have a summary here
simizer.com/7FK
>>
>>740636899
Do they sell blue crystal or what?
>>
Real Estate Investor
$3,500/month passive income
~300k-400k asset gain/year
its okay. kind of stressful because most of the profit is in paper gain rather than cash as I am doing installment sales on most of my properties
>>
Job: CNA

Salary: 12.50/hour sometimes work about 50 or 60 hours a week

Do you like it?: Its cleaning old people shit so meh, i do love those old fucks tho, some have amazing stories to tell, while others just get into some shenanigans and its over all fun to work at he facility, plus 70% of coworkers are sexually unsatisfied females 20% Filipinos and 10% males.
>>
File: IMG_6610.jpg (23KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6610.jpg
23KB, 324x324px
Job: Shitposting on /b/

Salary: 12 (Yous) an hour not enough to eat

Do you like it?: ....Not really
>>
>>740638287
have an extra (you) on the house. you deserve it champ.
>>
Job: responsible business
Salary: 48k$ / year

I hate it, had a small burnout 3 weeks ago (started crying at work/keep crying at Home...) Before i used to be an electrical/automation engineer and i loved it
>>
>>740635241

Job: Security Guard for Bars and Nightclubs

Salary: $12.00 an hour part-time

Do you like it?: Not really, I don't mind it most days, but it never gets good.
>>
job: Dairy farmer

salary: $50k last year

Do you like it?: Yes. i love it, but could see myself doing something else
>>
Pizza Delivery driver. Average about 16-22 an hour. Best job I've ever had.
>>
Job: Chinese Food Delivery Driver

Salary: $10.75/hour but my tips bump it up to around $23/hour.

Do you like it?: Yeah it's great. Get to chill out and listen to podcasts all night while cruising around the countryside. Great work to put myself through uni.
>>
Job: Medical 911 call taker and ambulance dispatcher

Wage: 18.35/hr. 12 hour shifts, 3 one week and 4 the next. Week 4 has automatic 8 hours OT at $27.50. Plenty of additional OT available as well.

Do I like it?: Fuck yea. I love the people I work with. The pay is great for not having any further education than high school. Hours are eh; Work a lot one week, don't work a lot the next. Most of the calls are people with bullshit medical problems but it's entertaining. Half the time is spent doing work, the other half is spent on my phone or computer. They watch movies and shit at night.

Overall 8.5/10 satisfied
>>
Job: Business owner (part owner)
Salary: 1500€ / month which is low
Hours: 70ish hours a week
Extra: Get to travel a lot on company money. Am staring my own side hussle which should make me some 2-3k a month. Own 2 apartments, buying 2 more soon which will be making me 3k a month.
>>
File: IMG_6611.png (72KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6611.png
72KB, 1200x1200px
>>740638790
Thank you
>>
>>740639346
*meant 4 day work week, not week 4. So every other week has 8 hours OT built in.
>>
Sales
90-120k/year +benefits
50-70 hours/week
Would rather be making half as much and working quarter the time.
>>
Systems Coordinator at a local public university
~34k/yr
Not a bad snag after graduating with a history degree..still don't know what to do with my life but this will hold me over for now.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Mid-level Bureaucrat at a Norwegian university
Salary: 61 600 $/year
Do I like it?
well, right now I'm at work, siting in my bed and answering Skype messages and emails and tweaking stuff in our data base. I've had a small pizza, and had a 40 minute lunch with Netflix on. The salary could be better with my education, but the working conditions are pretty sweet. (campus office tomorrow, and that's nice too)
>>
Bartender in Las Vegas, I work about 34 hours a week and make about $50k - $70k a year, with union benefits and pension. Can't complain.
>>
>>740639592
Thats harsh working hours.
Is it calls throughout the evening then, never really going off work? Weekend meetings?
Although, if you save your money you could probably stop working completely in a few years and just do whatever meets your fancy.
>>
>>740638200
Stories on the sexually unsatisfied?
>>
>>740639958
Phone is always on except for a few hours a week. You're just always working on something, it never really stops.
Not a very healthy environment. Lot's of restaurants, heavy drinking, strip clubs and frivolous spending.
There aren't a lot of well adjusted people in sales, tbh.
>>
>>740635241
60k software analyst, love it.
>>
>>740639337
Are you ching chong or brit bong?
>>
>>740639346
Most rekt call.?
Funniest call?
Stupidest call?
>>
Job: Injection molding machine operator (I make ski goggles and gun stocks mostly)
Pay: 12.35/hr, 40 hrs/wk
Do I like it?: Please kill me now so I don't have to work anymore. I can't even afford to move out of my parents house.
>>
>>740635241
19 y.o
German
Apprenticeship in a semi big firm
Sales departement
800€/month
>>
>>740640487
Well isn't there anything else you could work as?
>>
Job: CISO
Salary: $320,000 (plus benefits and options)
Do I like it? Most days.
>>
British Miltary
£30k a year
Repair aircraft

Decent wage considering im 20
Just fuck about 75percent of the time and do little work, when we do work we get the problem solved so always get praised like "you're really working hard lads, keep it up" when really everycunt is doing tbe bare minimum and is a borderline alcoholic.
Lined up for a job that pays double the wage once i leave the forces
>>
>>740640637
That's a shit ton of money. I'm jelaous.
>>
>>740640566
Been trying to learn web development on the side, but I'm tired all the time and it's hard to want to do anything when I'm not working. Supposedly I'm going to talk to management because we're getting IT systems installed and I made it known that I'm interested in computers and have programming knowledge. Problem there is I'm complete shit and I'd probably be in over my head, which will become apparent to management as soon as we start talking.
>>
>>740640392
Hmm. haven't had anything super rekt. All our calls come from the sheriff dept. 911 goes to them and if it's medical they conference us in while we do our thing. Most car accidents and shootings/stabbings are brief calls and they're more concerned with getting details about suspects and such so they'll have a coworker call us with brief shit like "hey crash at x and y street", we don't talk to a 911 caller. Coworker took a call where some chick was at a party and got shot in the head and when he was trying to start CPR instructions they said her brains were out of her head.

Funniest are the psychs, usually they just want to kill themselves, other times you get the chick talking about Justin Beiber controlling her mind and what not.

Stupidest is a lot of them. Sunburn, tooth pain, guy cut himself shaving and didn't have a bandaid, flu season rolls around and we get calls for people vomiting and shit, parents call because their baby won't stop crying. Just a lot of dumb shit lol.
>>
>>740640728
Don't be jealous. Work hard, don't give up, you can achieve your own dreams.
>>
Pen Tester
Salary: 80k
>>
>>740640874
Cool anon, thanks!
>>
>>740635241
>Freight runner for the freezer at a grocery store warehouse
>$120/day 5 days a week
>So about $32.5k/year
>It's tolerable
>>
>>740641218
I did that for a summer, and did the greens area in the same warehouse for a summer and a fall.
I thought it was great work, but the people I worked with were super great.
And the benefits were very nice. I didn't buy greens or meat for the entire time I was working there.
I dunno what rules you have at your job, but if something was within three days of its use by date we didn't ship it to store. Instead we could get our boss to sign it out to us (which he did), and whatever was left went to a local pig farmer. And if some fruit in a box went bad we didn't ship out anything from that box and it became up for grabs.

We had yogurt that came on these super flimsy sheets of plastic, and a few of them would inevitable get squished and we'd get some good on the other cups, and they too would be up for grabs.

Definitely the best benefits I've had with a job.
>>
>>740640766
Find out which system they are using and read up on it before talking to management. Be prepared!
>>
>>740640874
>Sunburn
I once got second degree burns from the sun. Sunburns can be serious shit.
>>
>>740642077
Of course.But in this case it was a 40ish year old woman who had sunburn on her back and couldn't reach it to rub aloe on it and wanted help...
>>
>>740642219
That ... is just sad. On so many levels.
>>
>>740642219
Rip
>>
>>740642219
rekd. Want photos.
>>
13.25/hr.
Work at home apple iOS chat support advisor.

Most chats are easy and I can suck up to get good surveys. Some are off the wall so I just accidentally drop off the work vpn and the chat drops
Working from home is great. I've done it for so long I get crippling anxiety if I have to speak to a human face to face. Pay is decent for the field. It would pay all bills and leave me a few dollars to put in savings but I got way behind on rent in between jobs
>>
>>740635241
Job: 3D animator.
Salary: £39,400 (UK)
Great job. I have to like it. I'd never find another boss this crazy (until I start up my own studio). Lunch hours spent on 4Chan and YouTube. Friday nights, we all get wasted in the pub before staggering home.
>>
>>740642400
Welcome to a solid 80% of 911 callers! Lol
>>
>>740642767
Hah! I'm among the 20%
I've only called twice:
- When my wife collapsed with acute dehydration due to stomach bug
- When my two year old daughter got a finger ripped off by a door

I think those were valid calls.
>>
>>740642954
I once called emergency services when I was driving on the Autobahn and 4 black VW Limousines came up and tries to push me off the road and threatend me.

Took me 5mins to get someone on the phone, and they didn't even dispatch anyone.
>>
IT Sr. Manager.... It's ok.

Management is more about politics than tech, which is fucking gay.
>>
File: 1499634174598.jpg (215KB, 640x800px)
1499634174598.jpg
215KB, 640x800px
>>740635241
Job: professor at liberal arts college
Salary: $72,000 plus variety of stipends for a total of $85,000 a year
Do I like it? Yeah. Long breaks (a month at Christmas, 3 months at summer, fall break, spring break) make it possible to recharge, and I'm spending my days on what interests me. Also, lots of eye candy and I don't have a 'boss' day to day, in that no one is watching me and evaluating me constantly.
Downside: most college students are retards.
>>
>>740643120
>tech
Also, 140k plus 20% annual bonus
>>
Moving packages in a warehouse for 10 dollars/hour. Can't work in anything else since I'm still studying.
Fuck no, I don't like this shit.
>>
>>740635241
>>740636277
I was a Team Leader (had keys to the store, access to the safe and office, and ran the front). I had an interview with the owner and the general manager when I got hired as team member.

I can't imagine there are more interviews for starting as a leader because we had one of the dumbest motherfuckers get hired as one and then get fired after countless complaints from all his coworkers.
>>
>>740635241
>trucker /b/ro
>approx 45,000 usd/year
>fucking hate it.

11 years of this and im burned out.
>>
>>740638287
Here's another (You) just for you.

You deserve it.
>>
Correctional Officer for NDOC. I make 24.18 with shift differential on graveyard.
12 hr shifts, so 3-4 day weekends, double time pay on holidays, and overtime for days. 28 hours last pay period, so I should clear 2 grand.
I love my job. I work for about 2 and a half hours out of twelve, the rest of the time I fuck around on the internet in a control room.
>>
Currently unemployed, want to die.
>>
>>740643596
Where do you live?
I know some people.
>>
>>740643821
To kill or to hire?
>>
>>740643821
me
>>
Music professor/local symphony musician

60k in a low cost of living area

Love it. Great work that doesn't feel like work, then I get a month off in winter and three off in summer.
>>
>>740636483
Teach me great one, I too am white.
>>
>>740643126
You have a lot to answer for.
>>
>>740643843
>>740643904
Sure, whichever you'd like.

I know some people who need entry level hires and have a certain turnover rate, so if you happen to live in the right place on the globe I can at least give you a place to start looking.
But it's an awfully big world ...
>>
>>740644302
me = maine
>>
Avg 14 an hour cash waiting tables at a little cafe. Easy work.

>Made closer to 20 during night shifts but didn't like closing

Now I make 100 a week and live rent free on a farm.
>>
>>740644538
Sorry, that's to far north for me.

Any other anons know of places in Maine who might be hiring a fellow anon?
>>
>>740635241

>Software something or other
>240k a year.
>I like it.
>>
>>740644764
damn wish I was living on a farm good on you anon sounds comfy
>>
>>740644538
Home Depot needs people in Augusta.
Might not be a dream job, but it's a reason to get out of the bed every day.
>>
>>740635241
CNA
16.5 w/ bonuses and lots of ot
its alright if you dont mind shit, dont do anything for half the night
>>
>>740645355
I'm currently a licensed contractor with lowes, cannot work with/for home depot as it is conflict of interest.
>>
Software Engineer at Google
$180k total compensation per year (including salary / bonuses / stock)
Yes, obviously I love it, it's fucking Google
>>
>>740645483
Is it a contract worth having if you're unemployed and unhappy?
>>
>>740635974
>This is my retirement,
>Retiring retired-tires
>And I never get tired of it.
>Are you entirely prepared to retire?
>Enjoy your never tiring,
>Retiring retired-tires today,
>with e-trade.

-quoted from nigger on e-trade commercial.
>>
>>740637047
Kek
>>
>>740645596
Jobs come up every now and then, I was doing it full time and would still be but I cant because of health issues.
>>
>>740645022
>>740645577

Welcome fellow softwarebro. What kind of stuff do you get to work with / on?
>>
Bartender at a luxury hotel
job is pretty shit but i can kinda do my own thing , and the girls are nice. salary is about 20k a year but with tips its close to 30k.
>>
>>740645775
The tech stack I work on is primarily Go / C++ with the frontend in Javascript. Working on a few different features on Google Search.
>>
>>740645231

Pretty comfy. I was cleaning these pecan trees the other day
>>
>>740635241
Controller at small software company. 30 hrs a wk, $80 an hour.
>>
File: Bird on Bird.png (860KB, 865x951px) Image search: [Google]
Bird on Bird.png
860KB, 865x951px
Job:IT Technician (Field Service)

Salary: $40,000 without OT

Do you like it?: Generally, yes. People can be dicks, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (388KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
388KB, 403x395px
>>740646114
What country are you in? Any first world country should be paying you 60k+ for IT if you've been in it for more than 3 years.
>>
Cyber Security Analyst
Started at 45k/yr with additional 10% yearly bonus and possibility to move to 70k/yr in the same position. Great benefits

It's okay. Can be incredibly stressful, and can end up getting good people fired.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (19KB, 384x383px)
images-2.jpg
19KB, 384x383px
>>740635241
Café Manager
50k annually
Approx 38 hours a week plus some OT unpaid

I fucking love it, it's a family business and I'm a trustee. We've grown to one of the best 25 cafés in the state in less than a year. My coworkers are mostly family, and I hired my gf's little sister so once a week I get to fuck around with a tern who adores me.

Fuck I'll stop bragging now, but I fucking love my life.
>>
File: IMG_0843.png (70KB, 500x454px)
IMG_0843.png
70KB, 500x454px
Job: Cashier at a grocery store

Salary: $11.45 an hour, working 30-35 hours over summer but i'll cut it down to 25-30 when fall semster starts

Do you like it? : It's honestly not so bad. Above average income, dental and vision insurance plus i'll be able to sign up for health insurance when the registration starts (For part timers). It is a pretty nice first job. Getting the hell out of there qhen I get my bachelors though.
>>
Corporate Espionage, 240k a year
>>
File: Know your Limits.jpg (58KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
Know your Limits.jpg
58KB, 640x633px
>>740646440
U.S., and it's for a multi billion dollar company. They're just cheap.
>>
>>740635241

Job: Web Developer
Salary: 75K/year / ~$1000/week
Do you like it?: It's a great job but I don't really enjoy the work.
>>
$12/hour

Head guard at a waterpark
Anywhere from 55-85 hours a week (usually on the higher side). Work 6 days a week for 9-14 hours a day.

The pay is good, but only because of the insane hours I put in (no overtime because seasonal employment)

I love the people, the work not so much. My best friends are from there and I love them so much. Guarding consists of standing (or walking back and forth) in one location scanning the water constantly for 20min-3 hours until you get to go to the next position. The sun is brutal and there isn't enough sunscreen in the state to keep you unburnt. I don't guard as much as I used to since I'm a head guard since last year. I do paperwork and deal with guests more (rotations (moving guards from position to position) and breaks).

My last day is on Sunday, and I can't wait to get away.
>>
>>740635241
Construction foreman for a cell communication company.

80k a year, great benefits, 45-60 hours a week. I get to take my work truck home.
>>
>>740643561
Man, if I had stayed with my state's pen I would have for sure been on night shift by now. Pay was far worse here though. And schedule was super fucked up. Sounds so cake though.
>>
>>740640234
>90-120k
>Lots of restaurants, heavy drinking, strip clubs

Sign me the fuck up man
>>
>>740645979
Is that the shithole you live in? I understand why you're living there for free. They'd have to pay me to live there.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Bioengineer at said megacorp.

Salary: 380k-450k/year, health care taken care of.

Do you like it?: Meh. Pays the bills I think. Employer made us(all bioengineers) sign a pact of secrecy, and they still are suspicious of everyone. I'm sure I'm followed home. Can't stand family meetings because I have to come up with something for the "what are you doing?" question that is respectable(aka makes relatives not worry or mess with me), while still not telling the truth. Eventually, someone inquires how do I make so much money with such mediocre jobs, and the table grows silent.
Work hours are long in the lab, and I don't have as much time for games(the only hobby that doesn't get the higher ups asking me questions) as I would prefer.

Sometimes I wonder if I should quit. I've been told its a tricky procedure, due to the secret things we develop(company doesn't want word to spread to rivals), and some folk mentioned hitmen and other ways the company might use to get rid of the risk you pose of telling other companies.
>>
Job: Factory Worker Manufacturing

20.50/hr 40 hours a week

And

22/hr for nightshift also 40 hours a week

No but it's ok it's just my summer job b4 college
>>
>>740648935
Whatever you say friendo :^)
>>
>>740636190
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
ITT: We post the jobs we dream on having and/or make some drama about it as seasoning so others will believe us.
>>
>>740649304

-----=> >>740649366
>>
>>740649304
You should have said that to >>740648935 too.
>>
"Search Quality Moderator" at Indeed.com
I just moderate shit posted on there for $14/hr. It's easy as hell, just Googling shit and making a decision based on what you find.
>>
>>740649491
And it's always exactly 40 hours a week.
>>
>>740635241
Manager for a B2B packaging supply company. 42k a year salary (no overtime) work 45-55 hours a week.

Its not horrible. I have down time here and there to shitpost on /b/ so I guess I cant really complain. It pays most of the bills
>>
FT - Teacher, about to start first year. I dunno if I like it but I'm sure I will enjoy it. I liked being a classroom aide while I got my cert. Teachers get around 48k.

PT - Sam's Club. Not really. Members are mostly faggots, and about half of my coworkers are worthless. Doesn't pay enough. (10.50)
>>
>>740635241

$220k - enterprise data sales

about 45 hours a week, with travel almost every week (2 business days of travel a week regionally)

Yes, it's a good job.
>>
IT/Telecom support at State Unv.
53k/yr
Love it. I'm a State employee + I'm covered by Union. As long as perform, my Boss doesn't give a shit what I do. All male dept., band of brothers. Boss too busy with his own shit, leaves us alone.
Large periods of time getting paid to do nothing. No one tracks my hours or when I come and go.
Near Cadillac health plan and retirement. My kids get free tuition.
I'm good...
>>
File: 847482_017.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
847482_017.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
Stay at home son

No income, but the healthcare is nice

It's amazing. Why would anyone do anything different?
>>
File: 1497990422885.jpg (21KB, 368x525px)
1497990422885.jpg
21KB, 368x525px
>>740643096
Haha nigger
>>
Production assistant

1600-1800€ / month

I don't like it but i'm used to it,it's a good pay for someone with a degree like myself,that's why is stay.
>>
>>740650473
Is it possible to get paid more than that? Like, what are the chances of moving up? Could a bachelors in CS get me this job too?
>>
Nigger's proud of making sandwiches
>>
>>740635241

>manager of sorts
>80k a year

I get to write Jews and niggers up. So yes, I like it.
>>
>>740635241
Utensil sanitation expert at a fast food establishment.

Salary $32

Don't like it much, hoping to get promoted to executive microwave operative at the end of the year.
>>
>>740651977
You'd have to post for an open position that paid more. There's little upward mobility in terms of salary within your own position, unless you get a re-classification (which I've gotten several) The union negotiates your salary increases and benefits.

I don't have any college. I came from Industry with a lot of experience and certs.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Newspaper delivery driver
Salary: AU$1,200/week for around 30 hours
Do you like it?: I love it. All that time by myself, just my music. Barely have to interact with anyone.
>>
>>740652772
Mind if I ask what kind of certificates you have?
>>
Job: Owner of Entertainment Lawfirm

Salary: % of what we pull in each year. I usually make $1,500,000 before taxes.

Do you like it? Nope.
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
pilot

30k this year but lots of upward mobility in the industry these days so i'm probably looking at 100k within 5 years

i was born to do this.
>>
>>740638287
Keep fighting the good fight. Have another (you)
>>
lit
>>
>>740652991
They're all specific to my job and segment and identifiable with my other post, not going to list.
Start with CCNA and move up from there...fuck desktop and application support, stick with networking or supporting services that run on the network.
>>
Work at state hospital for mentally insane.
15 an hour
Fun stuff, everyday these fucks are different
>>
Job: RSR lift driver
Salary: $41,392/yr
Do you like it: yep.
>>
>>740652428
How does one become a fucking expert in cleaning cutlery?
>>
>>740635241
geophysicist in mining industry
60k + benefits/bonuses

its ok. lots of travel away from home. and mines are full of human scum.
>>
Job: DevOps Engineer
Salary: $100,000
Do you like it?: Yea it's pretty nice. Laid back and easy to understand. Special requests make me want to kill every Dev though.
>>
>>740653244
you will be automated away within 10 years!

i hope you arent planning on going commercial rofl.
>>
NEET
I DISLIKE BEING NEET
>>
Casino dealer

Average about $25 an hour.

No. It's doesn't matter what job I had I'd hate it though. I could get a job masturbating and after a month i'd hate it and start calling in all the time.

The one good thing about my job is the pain I inflict on society. I've seen so much human suffering and it gives me the biggest erection. I do more damage to minority communities in 8 hours a day at work than the Klan did in their entire existence. Everyone thinks Asians are smart and good at math but for people that are so good at math they sure do love losing millions of dollars a month at the casino.
>>
>>740650337
I think the glass batteries are the craziest news in this thread
>>
>>740654809
You need some sacred tobbacco
>>
>>740654528
tell it to alpa, cuck, that's why unions were invented
>>
>>740654931
I dont work for natives. If i ever want to know what it feels like to be a nigger I'll go apply at one of their casinos though.
>>
>>740654809
>I do more damage to minority communities in 8 hours a day at work than the Klan did in their entire existence.

kek
>>
Manager
80k a year at 39 hours a week
I like it but I will probably be selfemployed in the future.
>>
Aircraft Mechanic
I like it a lot.
>>
Copywriter in Mexico City. around 300 dollars a month.
>>
Junior Software Developer
47,000 Euro (55k USD)/year
40 hrs a week. So far it's nice, started 7 weeks ago.
>>
IT/Unified Communications engineer
$43/hour but lots of OT.
Love the job.
>>
>>740636599
How did you get into it? Ive been bartending for 10 years and have always wants to be a brewer
>>
>>740654963
Oh how cute, you think unions will save those jobs.

I was IBEW. Notice I said "was". Union companies can break the union if they want to. It's not as hard as you think. Been there/done that, got the t-shirt......

Don't believe me? Just look at all the automated assembly lines in Detroit. Do you honestly think they didn't cut their union workforce?
>>
Job: FoH at Chick-fil-a
Salary: $11, 40 hr/wk
Do you like it?: Overall, kind of. Dealing with customers is really easy, but I get tired of dealing with my co-workers' nonsense. Our location has taken a turn for the worse lately (mostly new team, higher times and lower scores), and I'll be quitting in about a week or two. In general I wouldn't recommend because most other fast food jobs would pay higher starting and be easier, maybe not as fun.
>>
>>740654197
Read between the lines.

He's a dishwasher hoping to get promoted to line cook.
>>
Job: Banker II
Salary: base is 54500usd w/ compensation

Do I like it?

To be honest I love the industry. I can say I hate people all I want but I do like helping and the challenge. My dream is to be in law enforcement but it's a paycut and it's scary to try to change career paths when I'm doing so well
>>
>>740635241

Virtual Sales Agent

Pay: depends on performance $8 - $21
Love it?: I just started but no.
>>
>>740639346
How do you go about getting into this? Are there certification that you need, etc?
>>
>>740639686
How does one even become a bartender?
>>
Job: Honda Technician
Salary: $18/hour flat rate
Do you like it?: I love working on cars. I just hate how volatile the hours are.
>>
>>740642561
how hard was it to get this job? What are the hours like? Training?
>>
~45k€
IT (Spain)
It's ok...
>>
>>740642954
Sorry about your daughter. Can't imagine anything like that happening to mine holy shit.
>>
Job: Research Assistant

15.00/hr Canadian so basically negative 20/hr American

It's okay. Local, and counts as credits for my College/University. Overall okay with it.
>>
>>740658720
TopKek
>>
>>740660724
Calm down shithead.
>>
>>740646440

Doesn't "abu sharmouta" basically mean "son of a bitch?"
>>
>>740661695
I think that is why someone would've taken a pic of that.
>>
>>740662214

Agreed. But is it widely known?
>>
Service advisor for the largest private dealership chains in usa.
$65000/yr
Matching 401k
Free healthcare, dental, vision
4 weeks off (sick/vacation)
Paid holidays (5)
Discounts on cars, service, parts

I absolutely love it.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Chef de partie (in charge of a station) at a fine dining restaurant

Pay: $14/hr, about 70 hours a week.

Do you like it? I fucking love my job. The work is hard and stressful and the hours are kind of shit (i haven't had a friday, saturday, sunday, or holiday off in 4 years) but i still love it. Definitely wish the industry paid better though.
>>
Job: Full stack developer for a small SaaS platform
Pay: 120k/year
Love it, get to do whatever I want with little to no supervision. They keep trying to hire me an assistant but people are flaky.
>>
>>740635241
Job: Elementary special education TA

Wage: $13.70/hr

Do I like it? Yes. It's challenging and interesting and my coworkers are awesome.
>>
Burger king closer
9.25/hr
It's alright, easy and you meet cool people and you get away with pretty much anything
>>
>>740648703
Nah, that's just a barn I mow around.
>>
>>740663310
How do you know if someone is an alcoholic?

You look in their closet and find a chef's jacket.
>>
>>740649729
Good luck brother. Just pretend like you know what the fuck you're doing and everything else will follow.
>>
File: eggboy.jpg (10KB, 203x248px)
eggboy.jpg
10KB, 203x248px
>>740635241
This thread calls for eggboy
>>
>>740635241
>Operations Manager of a studio supply store just outside of Hollywood
>$42k annually
> My employees don't give a fuck about their jobs so my day is mostly spent trying to fix a bunch of Hollywood assholes problems. Not ideal.
>>
>>740636756
Consider yourself lucky you don't work for the purple one. Some of us sorry bastards make less than min wage on bad days. Aren't all you guys Union?
>>
Job: Cast Member at Cineplex (the only big movie theater chain in Canada)

Pay: $11.40/hr

It's pretty good. Hours are slow right now, surprisingly. I get 50% off food and 2 free movie tickets with each paycheck. I have to work as late as 12 though. Overall, it's good enough for now while I get my shit together and figure out what I want to do for a career (either go into film/television which is a big industry in my city, find something else I'm interested in or just buckle down with a STEM degree and make bank).
>>
>>740635241

>Job: german army
>Salary: about 2k a monath
>Do you like it?: best decision ever
great people you stay fit and learn a lot
>>
>>740635241
8000 aud /month, marketing at bayer
its good working for a company that i respect. they have a great work culture. i work about 50 hours a week, the exact hours are flexible though. i wish i went into mathematics though.
>>
Chemist, Medical researcher, and professor
164k salary with some travel expenses paid for and full health benefits.
>>
>>740667407
> b... b... b... but muh culture!!!! get lost you alt right retard
>>
>>740659400
You need to be certified in Emergency Medical Dispatch. Most places will get you certified, it's pretty easy. I had to pass a virtual 911 test where you had to type in a whole bunch of shit listening to fake calls. Have to be able to multitask. We're a private EMS company, I already worked there with my EMT license so that helped.

If you get a job at your county/city PD, you'll get Emergency Fire/Police dispatch as well as Medical, depends on if you do all 3 or just do police/fire and have someone like us do the medical. City and county in my area tend to pay a little more, have better benefits, it's a gov job, but they're also a lot less laid back. I guarantee they never have Netflix on lol.
>>
>>740635241
>Age: 40
>Job: Sorter at the local solid waste facility
>Salary: $9.50/hr

Do I like it? Not really, but too lazy to pursue a better job.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.