[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chinese guy here, AMA.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 11

File: 1338790058269.jpg (372KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1338790058269.jpg
372KB, 1600x1073px
chinese guy here, AMA.
>>
ching chong
>>
>>740506299
bill ted
>>
>>740506335
>bill ted
the fuck did u call me nigger
>>
>>740506470
i said, check the white birth rate and get back to me
>>
>>740506174
Opinion on Japan? Do Chinese people view them as friendly neighbors or do they hold animosity towards them?
>>
>>740506299
Wing wong
>>
>>740506681
the older generation of chinese do, but that view is fading out fast. the younger chinese generations generally appreciate japan for the creature comforts they provided us in the post war era. (like nice cars and videogames)
>>
>>740506567
>i said, check the white birth rate and get back to me
wi tu lo
>>
>>740506879
my 96 year old grandma said, you need to stop letting the niggers have your women because animal only breeds animal.
>>
>>740506174
How bad is the pollution?
>>
>>740507011
terrible in industrial centers and urban centers, slightly more bearable in the suburbs, the problem is that the suburbs are shittier in just about every other way possible. it's starting to improve though, but i'm not sure how much that matters in the long run.
>>
File: 1501376248994.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501376248994.webm
2MB, 480x480px
Explain this....
What's with you chinks and elevators?
>>
File: 09369907.gif (2MB, 225x168px) Image search: [Google]
09369907.gif
2MB, 225x168px
>>740506174
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>740506174
When we bomb North Korea are we going to have to fight Chinese soldiers again?
>>
>>740506174
Do we will ever know who this brave man was?
>>
>>740507471
i think china's government still denies the existence of that man and that event, going as far as to say that it's software generated by the west to further shame china.

>>740507393
nothing is going to happen with north korea.

>>740507259
there are a billion people in china and tons of cameras everywhere, there are more elevators and people to begin with.
>>
>>740507140
>it's starting to improve though, but i'm not sure how much that matters in the long run.
No offense but I completely avoid eating any food products made in China.

Does the air smell bad? Is there smog anywhere?
>>
>>740507798

it varies from place to place, a lot of the time it's this faint plastic odor that permeates everywhere, other times it will be smoggy.

>No offense but I completely avoid eating any food products made in China.

why would i take offense to that?
>>
>>740507979
>a lot of the time it's this faint plastic odor that permeates everywhere
Yikes. Does this worry you?

>why would i take offense to that?
Dunno, just thought you might.
>>
>>740506174
Would you rather your daughter marry a poor indian or a middle class black?
>>
>>740508195
>>740508195
im worried for my family members that still reside there, but i don't reside there. in the long run it's not going to matter because it's just infrastructure, the insanity will stop once the capital dries up.
>>
Greetings, chineseanon. Is there any worry about the state of the South China Sea, the Spratley islands in particular? Seems a naval confrontation might be a possibility, at least from the American end.
>>
>>740508324
does the middle class black act like a fucking nigger or is generally well mannered? if so then definitely that, there is no way i can respect a pajeet son in law with a microdick.
>>
>>740508430
the CPC is just going through the motions because they know their time is almost up
>>
>>740508391
>im worried for my family members that still reside there, but i don't reside there.
Where do live now? Why did you move?

>in the long run it's not going to matter because it's just infrastructure, the insanity will stop once the capital dries up.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>740508502
No attempt at creating an area denial/anti access zone? Seems to be what our media is screaming.
>>
Why do your assholes in gov't allow North Korea to do their shenanigans?

Do your politicians think Trump.will hesitate to kill KJU?

He's a cancer to his country and the world?

FFS, Do your politicians pretend there is no right and wrong? Backing Un is being agressuve against world peace for no valid reason.
>>
>>740508592
>Where do live now? Why did you move?
i can't disclose my location because i'm being followed. right now i am posting from a friend's house in pennsylvania, i have papers to travel internationally because my parents are well connected and i am educated in the west. there are people who want me dead right now, that's all i can say.

>>740508592
>elaborate
china becoming wealthy has become kind of a meme, while there are individual chinese citizens who did indeed become fabulously wealthy, china's overall wealth is not real wealth because it's basically a giant big blind investment in infrastructure. mostly real estate. once the economic realities set in, as it has been doing in the last few years, the government will realize that an infrastructure bubble can only be kept afloat with building more infrastructure, and that's not sustainable in the long run, they will have to change course. right now they are still building mad amounts of infrastructure, which is where most of the pollution comes from. people in china put up with it because we know the insanity has to end at some point.

i dont think theyll get to that point though, the CPC will fall out of power well before then.
>>
>>740506174
is it hard to see out of those squinty eyes?
>>
>>740508649

your media is teaching your children to become sexual objects and women to become men. why any of you take it seriously is beyond me.
>>
Do your people really hate the government as much as we are seemed to believe.
>>
>>740509026
Wow, sorry. I just thought you immigrated because you anted to. Stay safe anon.
>>
>>740509202
I take all of it with a grain of salt, which would be why I asked you, claiming to be a chinaman, your opinion of the matter.
>>
Why you pee pee in coke? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>740508798

china's older generation has strong cultural ties to north korea and will stand with them out of a sense of loyalty and brotherhood. this is because during china's cultural revolution, all chinese cultural output halted in order to produce maoist propaganda. the film and music industries were dead. all of china's culture from the 60s and 70s is imported from "friendly" countries like the soviet union and north korea. thats why all the older chinese people know all the soviet war songs by heart, in both russian and chinese, and all the 70s north korean revolutionary operas. all that stuff is alive in the minds of the older people in china, who are in power, and they still see north korea in this good light.

movies like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUUsdoLXx4
is still cherished by lots of chinese people today.

the younger generation of chinese is more red pilled about the norks, and will not be following in the footsteps of our parents
>>
>>740506998
Ancient Chinese grandma very wise indeed!
>>
>>740509440
it's just a lot of military posturing, though it's become more aggressive over the years. the CPC's hold on power is becoming more tenuous, the same sequence of events are playing out as did from the qing dynasty 100 years ago.
>>
>>740506174
Serious question OP. Do most Chinese people realise how they are viewed and despised by a large percentage of the worlds population. They are known for being very rude, dirty and pushy tourists, they seem to have no respect for their own country and then move to other peoples and try and destroy it.
>>
>>740506174
who is the tank man? and is that image still not available on google china?
>>
>>740509738
the younger generation of chinese are very aware of this, the older generation unfortunately are too set in their ways to change. so, you know, you'll have to put up with the rude and dirty tourist image for now, until the younger generation of chinese can attempt to rehabilitate the image of our people on the international front.
>>
>>740509833
china's government denies that entire event happened
>>
Has your family bought up real estate over here in the USA? I hear plenty of Chinese are doing that
>>
>>740510071
my parents own real estate in 9 countries. we have four homes in silicon valley.
>>
>>740509956
so what do they say when shown the picture? I know at the time they claimed the tank driver showed restraint, but what do they say if they claim it didn't happen at all?
>>
>>740510176
i have heard the government claim that those pictures are fake pictures from the west to shame china
>>
>>740510271
wow, crazy. no doubt, china's made tremendous steps since that time in many ways, but that's disappointing they hold such a position.
>>
>>740510457
chinas government is basically still a soviet styled government, it wasnt meant for the modern world, and soon history will reflect it
>>
>>740506174
Tell us all about your siblings? How does dog taste like? Are you jealous of the white man's big dick?
>>
>>740510623
i dont have any siblings. dog tastes like really flavorful fatty beef that makes your body heat up afterwards. i'm jealous of the white man's big dick but not the white man's sperm count.
>>
>>740510170
holy shit, thats crazy if true, are you going to inherit it all?
>>
What are your favorite and least favorite countries from west and east?
>>
>>740510777
nice trips. ill inherit it all if i marry this girl they picked out, its a business marriage.
>>
>>740510557
It seems, at least from an outsider's perspective, that the government compromised after 1989 and raised the standard of living for most Chinese, while still maintaining soviet style government control. Has this lessened tensions, or do many Chinese still feel there will be protests and pushes for reform in the future?
>>
>>740510878

in the 90s i liked britain and france, they're kinda terrible now though. korea is always nice, japan is nice but i'm not allowed to go by myself anymore because i got caught with some hookers.

didnt like hong kong and taiwan because the locals think of themselves as better than mainlanders, and everyone wanted to debate me.

i did NOT like thailand and thought it was overrated.

the USA was much nicer in the 90s. actually you know what? the entire west was nicer in the 90s.
>>
Hey OP, I'm a white American here in my early 20's. I just returned back to the US from 6 months in Shanghai, and I had the time of my life.

One question I have to ask, WHY do Chinese women instantly drop their panties for the white man? I'm not trying to be racist or that white master race anon here, but it was SO easy to get laid. I've had a hard time getting laid throughout high school college, but in China it was just INCREDIBLY easy. Why is it so easy for white people?
>>
>>740506174
What's it like to look exactly like every other Asian? Do you hate your ancestors for breeding with Mongolians?
>>
>>740511117
>actually you know what? the entire west was nicer in the 90s
I think you're probably right. Would be interested in hearing your reason for saying that though.
>>
>>740511018

that is a very complicated question and there is no correct answer, but based on what i've observed, it is true that the financial situation and standard of living for the common man greatly improved from the 90s onwards, but the same forces driving 90s prosperity is starting to become destructive, and the future, especially t he immediate future, is uncertain, given the massive property bubble, and massive credit crunch.

big picture wise - china is a democracy of blood - there has been 5000 years of continuous history in the land we call china today, in those 5000 years there has been 50 something dynasties, on average the chinese people overthrow a government once per 100 years, and many people are aware of the concept of dynastic succession. some dynasties were better rulers than others and therefore stayed in power longer. other dynasties were purely transitional. the communist party has been in power for 70 years, they're nervous.
>>
>>740511351
people trusted each other more, i feel.
>>
>>740511341
i think the mongolians should hate their ancestors for breeding with us.
>>
You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?
>>
>>740511413
fascinating...thanks for giving a thoughtful insight. I learned something here on /b/ tonight, and that's no small feat.
>>
>>740511303
if you liked it, why question it? just enjoy it man.
>>
>>740511584
you're welcome, i overall like making these threads and sharing my insight, absolutely worth enduring the casual racism that comes with the territory. i hope i was helpful anon, cheers.
>>
>>740511476
Interesting. I think you're on to something with that. Post 9/11, there's more fear of strangers overall in the West, and with the financial issues with the deep recession that's continued to have repercussions going on nearly 10 years, it's made people more insular, more protective. That's may take on it.
>>
>>740511351
Less muds.
>>
Do you think China is better or worse off than North Korea?
>>
>>740506174
Are you from America or China?

My girlfriend is from China. I've had yellow fever since I was in high school and decided to act on it
>>
>>740511785

my observations align with yours, i lived in california when 911 happened. in the 90s on halloween night, the streets would be littered with children and everyone came and went as they pleased, but after that, trick or treating abruptly died in my neighborhood. it made small revivals but families handing out candy became far and few in between. i know this is just a vignette and its not supposed to reflect any trends or anything, but that was the first instance of the evaporation of trust, in my memory.
>>
>>740506174
>chinese guy here, AMA.
white expat in china, AMA
>>
>>740511929
i'm glad you're doing something to make yourself happy, anon. i wish more people would live for themselves.
>>
you said you were in PA and your family has houses in silicon valley, whats your favorite place to be in the states? east or west?
>>
>>740511913
better off in so many ways. starting with the fact that our leader is not a fucking millenial.
>>
>>740511999
How did you end up there?
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>740511967
Interesting, too, because, depending on where you live in California, crime rates are often better than the 90s (and 80s)...but people are now just more suspicious of each other.
>>
>>740511999
What's your work? Do you know the language? I just came back from China and am looking for work to return back there. Would like to live there for 2-3 years and get some experience.
>>
>>740512046
silicon valley had the best weather but the elitist asian american culture there was fucking insufferable. i liked maine a lot, it was quaint, people were nice and didnt really care that i was chinese. i didn't feel welcome in massachusetts and florida. i had a GREAT time in the south, i love the food of the american south, its like the most filling cuisine i have ever experienced.
>>
>>740506174
Koniciwha?
>>
>>740512183
i am well versed in chinese, better than my abilities in english probably. best of luck anon!
>>
>>740512280
ogenki desuka
>>
>>740512158
>>
>>740506820
The Japanese think you're a bunch fat fried food eating pussies. What are you doing about it?
>>
>>740512015
>>740511999
Checked
>>740512183

So for you guys who lived there, what visa should I get for when my GF goes back and I follow her? Work, visiting? What? I own my own businesses so don't need to work for money there
>>
>>740512183
forgot to answer - i have a simple wagecuck dayjob, but my real income comes from managing properties for my parents.
>>
>>740512236
any opinion on NY? im like an north of the city
>>
>>740512349
lament their impending extinction
>>
>>740512430
people in NY upstate are generally nice, they like to go out of their way to distinguish themselves from new jerseyans though, which i dont understand.

i don't like NYC. mostly due to the fact that i cant drive in the city. and everything is expensive.
>>
>>740507798
What food do you get from china? Bc here in America it's next to none and the things that get from China are candy
>>
>>740511413
What does the average Chinese person feel about having 5000 years of history? Politically, I can understand the transitory nature (no civilization has had that stable of a government over several hundred years...for instance, the Roman empire lasted as an empire for about 1,000 years, but had a lot of turbulence throughout). But culturally, it seems like there would be a lot to be proud of...and yet on the other hand, not much of Chinese history is known outside of Asia...admittedly, there is definitely some racism in the West to blame for this, but culturally China has also not sought to expand its sphere much past Asia until perhaps the 21st century. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
>>
this was cool to read chinaman thanks
>>
Why do they Chinese dudes have such small dicks?
>>
>>740506174
Can you get me some black market game keys or let me know of somone who sells them
>>
>>740512236

The South's cuisine is basically fry it. It's mostly black cuisine, though.

Too bad you did not like the SIV elitists, but that is how everyone is over there. Lots of smart people in that area
>>
>>740512427
>properties
can you even own property? isn't just like a 50 year lease from the government.
>>
>>740512097
lived a year in asia before, missed it. contacted by a recruiter and went for it. I also looked at singapore and korea.

>>740512183
>What's your work?
IT
>Do you know the language?
no, I speak other asian languages.
I have a private translator.
>I just came back from China and am looking for work to return back there. Would like to live there for 2-3 years and get some experience.
did you actually live here or just visited tourist places?
living here is very different from just visiting.
>>
>>740512724

i think one of the biggest problems is that in chinese history, there are simply too many competing narratives and too much internal debate for it to progress anywhere. too many views and too many views challenging those views. european history is clear in that it is clearly written by the winners and there is a strong, consistent narrative that guides the history, muh magna carta, muh charlemagne, muh 6 million jews etc. but there isn't a clear, consistent historical narrative in china, and it is never clear who the "victor" is.

i never thought the west's ignorance of eastern history if due to racism, but rather because it is a very large and unwieldy body of knowledge that is difficult to study without a solid lingual and cultural backbone in asian languages.
>>
>>740506174
How do you feel about white men colonizing your women?
>>
why do i hate your race so much and why does everyone agrees with me when i rant about your race?
>>
>>740512843
Nigga you gay talking about little Chinese penises.
>>
>>740512932
thats why i'm only an absentee landlord there. i hate the people but love their money.
>>
>>740512415
For my stay in China, I actually just used a student visa. It got me there for half a year. I was NOT working.

It depends what you're trying to do. There is now a 10-year multiple entry visa for US citizens for tourst, business, and family visit.

Business does not equal work. If you are trying to work full time in China, you'll have to get a different type of visa and it isn't as great as this new 10 year multiple entry one.
>>
>>740513077
the same way i feel about black men colonizing white women, it gets my dick hard and i fap to it.

>>740513096
i mean if you got to know some of us you might not hate us as much? there are many pleasant chinese people and not just dog eaters and street shitters
>>
>>740512236
what's your overall take on American society?
>>
>>740506174
hey- you posted this picture. that means you believe in China and how beautiful its' people and history are. I sincerely pray China accepts how awesome it is and continues to move forward - as for my question, what does this picture mean to you?
>>
>>740512975
I'm the second anon you replied to. I lived in Shanghai for 6 months, and I think I am in the same boat as you. I miss it. I'm back in the US now, but I'd like to return for a few years. I spent half a year and decided it's something I want to do.

During my 6 months, I did see other parts of the country as well.
>>
>>740513281
That's the 2nd time I heard about the 10 year visa, but it's only for 6 months at a time I think. I don't want to work in China I mean, but if I had to to stay longer I would. I want to just continue to manage my businesses from my laptop and phone while hanging out
>>
>>740513309

in america, the stupid people are racist but smart people are classist.
>>
>>740513522
sums it up pretty good...pretty damning, but spot-on analysis.
>>
>>740513491
If thats the case, I'd just try and get a tourist or business visa. Tourist is definitely the easiest to get and I believe you can get it for a long period of time. I don't know too much about the 10-year visa, and I didn't know it was only for 6 months at a time.

Sorry I don't have more answers. But I do know, if you're just doing shit from your computer and phone, you definitely don't need a work visa, which is the hardest to get.

Good luck
>>
>>740509901
That's a bullshit claim and I've never heard of it or seen it. Are you seriously admitting to that bullshit racist statements? Bitch
>>
>>740513759
have you seen the fucking great wall up close? greatest national fucking monument but up close its graffiti'ed all over with li ping wangs and chong ching tongs. it makes me fucking sick to be chinese.
>>
>>740513475
its denial symbolizes the censorship that will eventually get the CPC in trouble one day
>>
thanks for the great questions and discussion, guys. really appreciate it.
>>
>>740511413
Thought you guys went to socialism in the past thirty years. Also are you saying communism was good for China?
>>
>>740514355
appreciated here too. Thanks OP.
>>
>>740514517
first of all, communism in china isn't communism. communism is just the ideological tool that the communist party exercised to strongarm the population into accepting tyrannical dictatorial rule.

the communist party's legacy will always be a mixed bag because they served an important purpose (driving out the japanese and making sure the qing dynasty stayed dead) but the outmoded style of government is no longer compatible with today's world.
>>
Today OP was a Bretty cool guy. Thank you.
>>
>>740514870
Basically, communism is always an ideological tool to strong-arm a population into accepting tyrannical dictatorial rule. The only times communism has even approached its ideological version in reality is in the smallest of populations, such as a single community.
>>
>>740513835
It's the same here in dc. Homeless ppl sleeping at the Lincoln memorial
>>
>>740506174
Stupid chinky nigger couldnt even answer my question
>>
>>740516001
Yeah! You tell him Anon!

kek
>>
>>740516001
what was your question anon?
>>
WHy are you and your women, cold hearted soulless motherfuckers? Why do you walk by accidents without rendering aide to your fellow man? And what's the fucking deal with the Mongolian Chinese? help me with that because there's this Mongolian Chinese bitch in trying to fuck.
>>
>>740516666
nice satanquads

because there arent any good samaritan laws in china, if you help someone and fuck up, you're responsible.

i dont know much about the mongolian chinese, just be yourself i guess?
>>
How does it feel to be the least wanted type of man in America? How does it feel to be the most common type of man in the world?
>>
>>740516976
i have money and therefore have never felt unwanted in america.

being the most common type of man in the world is great, it means whereever you go, chances are there's a fellow chinese person somewhere near by.
>>
>>740516230
See>>740512850
>>
>>740517200
sorry man i'm not really into games, cant really help you there. but one thing you can do is to search for stuff on baidu.com, that's china's google analogue search engine, find out what the chinese name for your game is, then google or baidu that.
>>
>>740517362
sorry pressed post too early. also wanted to say if youre into games, it might be worth your time to take a large hard drive, fly over there, buy a shitload of games and just save it in your hard drive. they'll only cost a few cents a game if you find the right market. then you just fly back and enjoy the games.
>>
>>740517362
>>740517525
Thank you
>>
>>740506174
herro take order prease?
>>
Do you eat dogs
>>
Is there still an actual communist party in China? It seems like the state's been overrun by Deng types and capitalists.
>>
>>740517950
thats what they call themselves, but we know how it really works.

>>740517925
ive had it, see
>>740510723
>>
Favorite cuisines?
>>
>>740519317

thats a hard one, i like my moms home cooking, which doesnt really fall under any cuisine. other than that i really like italian food.
>>
>>740518247
That sucks. How do young Chinese people feel about Mao?
>>
>>740519504
many young people understand chairman mao as a historical figure but are too far removed to benefit from his benevolence or to suffer from his malevolence or incompetence, so they see chairman mao the same way they see lenin and stalin, instrumental in how they got to where they are, but no longer relevant as a political figure. opinion on mao between young people is greatly divided.
>>
Mandarin or Cantonese?
>>
>>740519758
mandarin
>>
>>740519684
That makes sense. Okay last two political questions then I'm done:
Does your average Chinese person actually care about Taiwan's independence?
How about Hong Kong?
>>
what chinnese opinion on Europe and white people?
>>
>>740520015
ask as many as you'd like :) im stuck in pennsylvania, i have nothing better to do.

i can't speak for all chinese but most young chinese support taiwan becoming a separate political entity from PRC, while the older generation is steadfast in thinking of taiwan as part of PRC, even to label it as a province.

the people who do support taiwan independence though also generally know that this isn't how it's supposed to be, we are the same people and share a great deal of overlapping culture, a korea style division will only drive the two countries further apart. regardless, most young chinese people support taiwan independence.

hong kong i'm not too sure, because whereas taiwan is a separate island, hong kong is more or less attached to the mainland, i think not as many people are willing to recognize hong kong as separate.
>>
>>740520015
oh btw fun anecdote - i was on a school trip to china in 2002 and we were barred from entering the country because our official trip sweatshirts showed a picture of china without taiwan attached. all those sweaters were confiscated.
>>
>>740520133
they generally like europeans and white people even though there is a great deal of historical animosity between chinese people and britain/france, but we are far enough removed from it to be friends again.
>>
File: 1497333553045.jpg (30KB, 380x308px) Image search: [Google]
1497333553045.jpg
30KB, 380x308px
>>740506174

Ni shi nan hai de cong ming ma?
>>
>>740520524
>>740520524
how do Chinese view black people?
>>
Is gov suppression of info really as bad as they say? And do people still talk about the Tiananmen Square protests?
>>
>>740520687
chinese people generally like african black people, we think theyre hard working and enterprising. we don't like american niggers.

>>740520809
censorship has always been part and parcel of governance of china, nothing new. the government doesn't acknowledge the tianamen square protests as having happened, at least that i'm aware of. the people still talk about it though, and there's discussions of it on the internet.
>>
File: bullet bra.jpg (90KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
bullet bra.jpg
90KB, 500x643px
>>740506174
With the US withdrawal from TPP, I predicted that the residual members of the partnership would negotiate an agreement without the US but with China. I was right about the residual nations forging a revised TPP, but China is still excluded. Why no omnibus Pacific rim trade agreement like TPP with China?
>>
>>740520661

yes.
>>
>>740521411
i don't have enough knowledge to give you an accurate answer, but if i have to venture an educated guess, i would say its because the residual nations not having faith in fair trade with china. china has a tendency create trade imbalances because of how devalued the currency is, and how cheap it is to make stuff there, but the stuff is never decent and other countries are aware of this. sorry i cant be more specific.
>>
>>740506174
Do thé made allait offrir You doués fromages north, or juste impossibru large numbers?
>>
i found a working electric guitar at my host familys house. anyone wanna hear me play some blues guitar, to prove that chinese people have souls?
>>
File: YujaWang_EbruYildiz_12.jpg (29KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
YujaWang_EbruYildiz_12.jpg
29KB, 620x372px
>>740522525
Who would think Chinese people can't play the blues? You sent over Yuja Wang, who rocks 20th century piano music. (Thanks, by the way.)
>>
>>740522903
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PiBlgLt6te

i tried becoming a musician and nobody took me seriously
>>
>>740523145
your chinese. blues means having a heart and soul and empathy. of course no one took you seriously
>>
>>740523145
lol maybe cuz you suck, suck isnt race spcific
>>
>>740523319
i thought it was because ive never had to work a single day in my life
>>
>>740523687
oh thats me too, but i still have one. note that you didnt even deny it : )
>>
>>740523319
Blues music was invented by the nigger, an even more soulless subhuman than the chink. Soul has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>740523796

your mind is clearly made up, there was no point in me trying to change your opinion
>>
>>740523333
>>
>>740506174
Konichiwa wonton honda sushi mitsubishi?
>>
>>740523957
guess the feelings mutual, huh
>>
File: automatic-turntable.jpg (171KB, 518x345px) Image search: [Google]
automatic-turntable.jpg
171KB, 518x345px
>>740523145
Cool. I can't quite tag the style. Can you do it on a traditional Chinese stringed instrument?
>>
>>740524095
>wonton
At least you got one of them right.
>>
>>740524394
Wonton means something in Chinese?
>>
>>740524126
you know, part of the reason i come here to make these threads and tolerate the casual racism because i want to show the world that not all chinese people are soul less and not all chinese people are dishonest and dirty, i wanted to do my part, small as it may be, to improve how my people are perceived internationally. sometimes it's a pleasure task because some anon are genuinely curious about my people and how we may better relate to each other in the future, or want to know more about the history, language, culture, and it makes the casual racism tolerable. then once in a while i get to a post like yours, and a few others in this thread, and it reminds me of what a futile fucking task i put before myself, i just think to myself, why the fuck bother, there is no point in doing any of this and i'm just maybe trying to make myself feel better by distancing myself from the stereotypes. i wish my people didnt have to be regarded as soul less insects in the west, but hey it is what it is.
>>
>>740524214
im on the run, im lucky this family has a guitar at all, otherwise i'd be bored to shit.
>>
>>740506174

Pajeet here, why do you cunts keep claiming our land?
>>
>>740524692
england seemed to have good results from it.
>>
>>740524523
oh no, not all the chinese are terrible, just,most of them. and those terrible chinese fucking outnumber the entire worlds good population because you fuck like rabbits! OH NO, THE RACISM. you know whose a good chinese? the one who comes to america, or any not third world shithole at the age of 6 months or less before they are exposed to the heartless, chilling reality of living in china, a place that gives no fucks, not even PRETENDING to give fucks like some of us 1st world.

you wanna get out? come here, and while your at it, kill a few on the way
>>
>>740524692
we dont shit where we eat
>>
>>740524807

True that. Fuck the Brits
>>
>>740524523
> it reminds me of what a futile fucking task i put before myself

Yeah, it's a vicious clubhouse here. I found some insightful responses in ITT. Try to keep your expectations low on /b/.
>>
>>740524523
How do you make a good fried rice i always fuck it up.
Also cheer up op 4chan is the asshole of internet after all what else do you expect from it?
>>
>>740506174
Are u going to get shot for using b?
>>
>>740524523
Although u may be a cool guy op generally ur people are dirty asf and have little respect for animals or your environment which to me ill just go ahead and view those kinds of people as sub human
>>
>>740509032
this.
>>
>>740524523
You get what u dish out, in my experience chinese people are the most arrogant racist assholes I have ever dealt with
>>
>>740506174
Jin tian guo de zen me yang?
>>
>>740524927
No, not fuck the brits. Fuck the English there are 3 other countries in britain and we all hate the English.
>>
>>740525153
... And all those countries hate the fukin french
>>
>>740525132
yibanban
>>
>>740525153
auscunt here, we hate them too
>>
>>740524935
does your country set dogs on fire alive for meat? no? then your superior
>>
with the amount of ignorance and hate against my people displayed in this thread, one thing has become clear. you people need jewish guidance more than anything.
>>
File: 1493186930921.png (328KB, 2051x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1493186930921.png
328KB, 2051x1835px
>>740525373
/pol/ false flag somewhere else
>>
>>740525229
Not as much as we hate england. French aint all that bad to be fair but they need to deal the immigration problem better and stop being bagel munching fucks.
>>
>>740525422
you think pol is the only place that knows about the jews? china has known about "jewish tricks" since BC, but nobody would listen.
>>
>>740525373
It makes sense with how well the Jews have done in their own neighbourhood
>>
>>740525483
Yeah, fuck bagels
>>
pleasure chatting with you all, OP out.
>>
>>740525244
Yeah everyone hates them it feels shit sometimes when your classed as british and tarred by the same brush. The Irish, Welsh and Scottish all fucking hate the english with a burning passion.
>>
>>740525527
so pretending to be the china man saying you need to be more jew is fucking stupid, /pol/. get your fucking shit together
>>
File: Ljv5n[1].jpg (37KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ljv5n[1].jpg
37KB, 960x720px
>>740525688
we dont even consider ourselves british, honestly. we dont learn any british history, we dont know anything british, fucking nothing. the queens on our 5 dolla bills but the only thing we know about our 5`s is that A) its 5 dollary doos and B) you can fold the 5 dolla bill to make it look like its a whale giving a blowjob
>>
File: R. Crumb.jpg (83KB, 484x467px) Image search: [Google]
R. Crumb.jpg
83KB, 484x467px
>>740524567
>>740523145
I hear your style and tempo as similar to Hokum Blues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amy8GO3-hVo
It's nice you enjoy this old time stuff. Are you familiar with Robert Crumb, who did the artwork?
>>
>>740525625
But you didn't answer my question D:
>>740524095
>>
I spent a month in your country, it was pretty cool. Food mostly sucks, but the history and people were on point.
>>
>>740525884
Thats fucking brilliant. British history is steeped in blood of innocents and old lizzys a snake. I cant wait till she dies so i have someone new to hate. Did you know she tried to claim money to pay for electricity to her fucking palace. Always liked aussies hows life down under?
>>
How many hoops did you jump through to get onto this shitty site
>>
>>740525946
Fuck up faggot.
>>
>>740526485
not OP, he left. He wrote above that he was currently in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>740507798
Was living in beijing for 6 months and the pollution is really bad on winter with all of the coals burning and if you dont wear a mask you can actually taste the pollution lol, its like silent hill in real life with the field of view
>>
>>740526479
coughsecretlyamericancough. i went over when i was 2, and learned life the aussie way, and havent been there for the past year. i consider it home but, the entire time i lived there i was nicknamed "america". if someone couldnt get my attention, id hear "MR AMERICAAAAAA" and then theyd have it. oh, and man, did i sure have a lot of fucking friends all of a sudden on 9/11, and im asking "towers? what towers?". imagine being from somewhere you know nothing about but everyone expects you embody it
>>
>>740526623
Butthurt gook detected
>>
>>740527014
Thats crazy man. Hows trump? Im planning to go on holiday to melbourne just after xmas with my gf im going to propose i think its going to be where ill immigrate to.
>>
>>740527490
aus goes both ways. where you from? murica? if your goal is to get bitches, they will like you, if your goal is to live there, mightttt be a little rough unless your highly educated and pulling in dosh. if not, lemme know and i can give you heads up. Lebanese or Indian....oooooh man. also, melbournes lower then i ever got, thats pure south, i was sydney to coffs harbour, east-west, and ill say, the farther you get from a major city the more harder it gets if your foreign. what do you do for a living? depends on how fast youll get citizenship
>>
>>740527490
and trump. eh. i didnt vote for him, but i didnt vote for her. no further comment
>>
>>740527799
Ive already got a girlfriend. Im proposing to he just after xmas i work on the railway im a construction manager and the company i work for are already in aus aswell so work wont be difficult. Im from Scotland. Visas should be simple enough. Its the fucking spiders that will give me a hard time. Man, fuck those spiders.
>>
>>740524523
its because of western propaganda

Thats okay though, because China is winning.
Who the fuck cares what a bunch of white people think of China? Their race will go extinct anyway from being BLACKED.
>>
>>740528276
lol, its not a big deal the spiders. just get used to not sticking your hands or feet into areas you havent looked into. check your shoes, dont pull sunroofs open or sun visors down at 50 mph/110 kph, check into the mail box before you stick your hand in.

IF something bites you, kill it and take it with you, shit cant kill you twice, and since you dont know shit about aussie insects, being able to show the hospital what bit you is more important then it biting you 4-5 times. swim between the flags, carry and shake a stick infront of you if the path isnt well trodden, dont walk into tall grass. no one here actually dies, its usually japanese tourists who ignore the shark sirens IF a shark ever happens on the coast. your "white" and youll have white common sense so youll be fine. but dont act too afraid when something shows up, unless they say red back or something. also we got scorpions, brown snakes, blue bottle jellyfish, drop bears, paralysis tics, fire ants. wew, fire ants. when i was in kindigarten a kid sat on a fire ants nest and it covered him and he just started screaming non stop till the ambulance arrived. shits brutal.

but dont worry, we dont die often, we have a crazy good anti-venom program at all hospitals, just get to one. your bigger concern is that you can drink alcohol at 18, and drive a car at 17, and our drug scene starts at that age.
>>
I have a question op. Regardless of the shit I will get. Do other Chinese people care about other Asians? Here in the states, there's a growing trend to be labeled together as Asians , ie japs, flips, gooks and whatever all come together for issues and what have you. Do you guys see yourselves as Chinese and Chinese only. Or do you see some or many or all, whatever , as being close or far apart in some gay "brotherhood"? It's a weird trend happening here in the states. So I'm curious.
>>
>>740529032
they group up in my experience, we get the asian districts in sydney. i dont know if they really care for eachother, but they care more about eachother then they do about anyone not their race, so, eh. id go to an asian chemist if i wanted something that i might get id`ed and listed for, much better odds
>>
>>740529125
>>740529032
also im not op
>>
>>740529157
Interesting. And I could tell you're the Kangaroo bro
>>
>>740528941
Well in scotland we have adders. Thats the only thing that might fuck you a little bit it venomous but wont kill you i dont think. Thats it. Nothing else apart from the occasional junkie. And yeah i hear what your saying it makes sense. You see pretty chill man you got snapchat?
>>
This is a nice thread. I wish there was a consistent place to talk to people about each other's countries ,with some banter and insults of course, and still have good discussion and insights. It hurts a little
>>
>>740529321
lol no, i dont facebook or anything at all, dead to the digital world. but adders? yeah, dead to the world, no one really dies there because of those, yeah? we have the same thing, but more, but everyone is just...aware of it

scottish`ll get you some bonus points here, generally. do you like pubs and sometimes fighting?
>>
>>740506174

How does it feel to be at the bottom of the food chain in Western society? Chinese men have to deal with the small penis and nerdy stereotype as well as with chinese women openly cucking them in the West. Does this translate to a sense of insecurity in China? Is this why China is so aggressive?
>>
>>740528941
Also im not sure what you ment by the drinking at 18 and driving at 17? Its the same ages as the scotland although our drink and drugs problems start around 14
>>
>>740529522
China has been aggressive for ages mate
>>
>>740529562
oh yeah? didnt know that, then youll feel at home. yeah, america and all that is 21 to drink so drugs start at 17-18 and booze starts soon after, but yeah, here everything is super early. thats why i said earlier it was good if you were looking for a girl, everything starts early here
>>
>>740529592

yeah but I'm not trying to start a flame war. I'm genuinely curious how it affects the psyche to be essentially undesirable in the West. are regular chinese people aware of this stereotyping?
>>
>>740529744
auscunt here, anyone who can afford and has the smarts and intell-gence to assimilate to the western world at all GENERALLY tend to be the better cream of the crop. the money they make adds virtual inches to their dick. IN GENERAL, not the rule. if you get there for free and you ride the system no one gives a fuck about you, but anyone who pays to get in, usually does okay
>>
>>740529744
No op if you couldn't tell, think he left. I'm curious to see if they know of it too though. I know for me though its generally a bummer and puts a damper on a lot of potential hook ups. But in the bigger cities it's easier to find hook ups and dating partners that are willing to. In a shitty slow town like I live in now though you feel it the most. And usually have to go for mentally fucked weebs who hail you as some kind of Chink good send. Which further feeds the miserableness.
>>
>>740529697
Good stuff the aus girls are all crazy hot. Must be the bikini bodys i think. The uk is mostly full of landwhales. Anyways im off to sleep man off nightshift 4 hours ago and still not been to sleep. Take care anon.
>>
>>740530152

yeah, I feel you there man. My dating life is definitely tougher than the white guy next to me but its not so bad in the bigger cities. black girls are super into chinese guys sometimes
>>
>>740530253
Less sun turns uk girls into troglodytes
>>
>>740530330
Kek i hear that.
>>
>>740530253
oh we got landwhales, they just dont go out that much. trust me. and good look scotfag. EXPECT THE BANTER
>>
Wong Wei Lin
>>
>>740511797
this.
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.