[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask ANTIFA member anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 16

ask ANTIFA member anything
>>
get back to leftypol fag
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>740366549
i like life
>>
>>740366409
>ANTIFA
Antifag or antifat?
>why arent any of your signs finished?
>>
>>740366667
to confuse the enemy
>>
do you like destroying private property?
>>
>>740366910
most things are such bullshit as it is, go to amazon.com, so much bullshit in the world
>>
>>740366667
It's ANTI First Amendment
>>
On a scale of 1-10 how wimpy and entitled are you
>>
>>740366409
How does it feel knowing youre actually probably personality wise and psychologically the same as an alt right, your specific upbringing and environment compared to theirs instilled left values in you?

I bet if you and an alt right got put in a room together and didnt talk about politics youd be very good friends.
>>
>>740367143
how am i a wimp if i take part in a movement that overtures whole cities?
>>
>>740367280
well, if you nullified us ethically, sure. however we pack a charge. if you nullified Hitler, sure, we both love pizza.
>>
How do you reconcile the fact that facism is the use of violence in politics, making you a left wing facist?
>>
>>740366409
Get a job you neo-commie faggot.
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>740367568
the power of hegemony and counter hegemony is not equivalent. both the nazis and polish partisans used violence, that dont mean they both were fascists, or nazis.
>>
>>740367568

Differentfag.

I dont like any extremism, left or right, and i find them both to be full of shit on a lot.

Having said that, fascism is by definition a right wing thing. There are lots of words you can use to describe left wing extremism, or left wing terrorism. Fascism isnt one.

You cant turn the tables here.
>>
>>740367568
‘keep the peace’ and promote ‘non-violence’ at events. They assert that ‘violence’ is antithetical to their ‘non-violence’. In doing so, they neglect the reality that the ‘peace’ they are defending is merely the well-ordered violence of those who’ve won—i.e., the violence of the state, going back to Columbus and European slave traders, through rape culture, and carrying on today. This violence is so normalized that it has ceased to register as violence, since it goes into remission once established and only emerges to maintain the status quo. The protest marshal’s insistence on ‘non-violence’ is a grotesque proposition when people’s lives are threatened everyday. They’re willing to betray anyone who would use any means to defend themselves against a world that makes life more and more unlivable. The protest marshal believes that ‘violence’ and ‘non-violence’ are poles on a spectrum, when this spectrum is really only a tool of control to allow for some actions while condemning others that challenge the normal operation of power.
>>
>>740367752
Well good luck living in denial

You can always an hero
That'd be cool for the gene pool
>>
>>740367793
Depends on your definition of "fascism" Because if you use the real definition, it hasn't existed anywhere since Franco. Calling people "fascists" these days is basically the same as saying "fuck you", and has no political meaning beyond "probably right wing" (and that's only because the left wingers seem to use the term more often).
>>
>>740367913
I like you, would buy you a beer, thanks for that answer
>>
File: 1500310451480.jpg (201KB, 1177x1200px)
1500310451480.jpg
201KB, 1177x1200px
fight for uncensored free communication with all brutal force

spare nobody, not even women and children
>>
>>740366409
how many dicks have entered your body in the last 24 hours?
>>
Did you major in Gender Studies?
>>
>>740368022
are you saying that a cop who shots blacks couse they look suspicious and a black panther activist are equally 'fascistic'?
>>
>>740367793
>Fascism
>Right Wing
Barely, they and Nazis are pretty centrist.
>>
>>740368085
Fair.

On that note fuck buzzwords. Just another way for anyone on any side to shut down any rational discourse and further dehumanize the other side without learning anything or rethinking their hive mind values.
>>
what is your goal in life?
>>
>>740367913
So you're saying the protest marshal raped you, so it was self-defense?
>>
>>740368085
Franco was an authoritarian theocrat though, not a Fascist.
>>
>>740368085
>Calling people "fascists" these days is basically the same as saying "fuck you"
Actually, Orwell said pretty much this in the late 40s.
>>
>>740366409
While I agree fascism is shit and I hate nazis. How is being a red any better
>>
>>740368293
to punch your kids
>>
when will you fucktard kill you and your members ?
>>
>>740368213
no, i dont even have a high school diploma, i just read shit by myself, hated school.
>>
>>740368261

Its based on the beliefs of failure of liberal democracy and movement towards authoritarianism, nationalism and protectionism. "Stronger together as one" with reference to ethnic unity.

Thats pretty right wing mang.

But i do stand corrected by this anon:>>740368085

Now its thrown around willy nilly and only means go fuck yourself.
>>
Its hilarious how antifa tries so hard to not sound like a bunch of hypocritical cock gobblers
>>
>>740368337
I agree that Franco is borderline, and doesn't meet a strict definition of fascist. But he's the last who might even qualify. It's a dead movement. The modern use is a word game, nothing more, applying the term in attempt to evoke negative connotations.
>>
>>740368293
i have no goal in life. i just want to live the good life, but i live in a bad society, a poor society, slave society. now i am up against society.
>>
>>740368467
Most of that stuff is exclusive to Authoritarianism, not left or right. Either side with the exception of protectionism could embody those traits.
>>
>>740368085
>Franco
He was falangist, the actual motto the falange has is "Not right wing nor left wing"
>>
>>740367400
OOOOOH it takes an army of people to torch a Starbucks and the working class peoples car's, you are against the things you claim to be for, you have become the bourgeoisie as you get funded by the political elites through BAM
>>
>>740368370
capitalism has devoured the state. politicians should wear nascar race drivers cloths with thier sponsor names. we are not about instituting anything. the red is just sharing what you have with your comrades
>>
File: 1501207988047.jpg (6KB, 200x200px)
1501207988047.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>740366409

How old were you when your family told you about your mental retardation?
>>
>>740366409
Why dont you do something meaningful, instead of being such a colossal faggot?
>>
>>740368351
I would never have predicted Orwell would stay as relevant as he has
>>
What do antifa femanons feel and smell like?
>>
>>740366409
Did you bring a bikelock with you?
>>
>>740368582
I used to think like you.

Then i learned capitalism is capitalism. No ones stopping you from registering a business tomorrow and getting people to give you money directly.

You know how much people will pay you to bring a crappy vacuum and upholstery cleaner to their house and clean their car?

A lot. Demands pretty good, too. Thats one idea. Theres a million more.

Heck, go to a liquidation center, buy shit and put it on amazon. Pay your taxes and neither the irs nor the police are going to come to your door.

Last year i put an ad on kijiji for in home pest control my ad was buried on page 7 and My inbox was flooded in a day. I dont have the right licenses, but i do have the training.

For reasons a tl;dr cant even cover i decided against that one and pursued other things that are also working well.

Slavery is in your head brother.
>>
>>740368909
Headsocks and tear gas
>>
File: antifa(g).jpg (128KB, 750x731px)
antifa(g).jpg
128KB, 750x731px
>>740366409
How gay are you?
1) I sucked a million cocks
2) I sucked a million more
3) all of the above
>>
>>740366409

Once you will get assaulted by a bunch of niggers or sandniggers you will change your mind.
I'm not asking i'm just saying.
>>
>>740368761
people burn cars, sometimes indiscriminately, because they are excluded from the political sphere. those acts are not always strategic but its a symptom of the decline of politics. the columbine shooters were also a symptom
>>
>>740369050

>salty skinhead detected
>>
>>740369082
so you like working for the DNC? as they give you a lot of funding through BAM and basically use you like puppets for their political games.
>>
>>740368976
but this is just economical survival. this isn't life.
>>
>>740369357
this is bullshit. alex jones nonsense stories, together with aliens and all that.
>>
>>740369465
>single digit work hours per work with more money than a well paying job, and all your time to yourself and the cash to do whatever hobbies you want and the time to travel.

Oh. Ok.
>>
>>740369082
if you would stop and reflect you will see that shutting down free speech is what the Nazis did, and what you are doing today, stop trying to be nazis and people might like you https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/decision-making-times-injustice/nazis-in-power-propaganda-conformity
>>
>>740366409
I have a other idea, ask antifa picture or name for data base ^^
>>
>>740369538
not really, it's called following the money trail, you can do the research yourself, dude.
>>
>>740366409
>>740366409
you guys really need to step up your game.
Assassinations of political, religious, and business leaders is best way to start a revolution. Not hippy camping on private property or punching cucks in the face then going home to your suburban middle class home to post on your video blog.
>>
>>740367568
That isn't what fascism means at all
>>
>>740369586
you are talking the successful entrepreneur narrative, We belong to a generation that lives very well in this fiction. That has never counted on either a pension or the right to work, let alone rights at work. That isn’t even “precarious,” as the most advanced factions of the militant left like to theorize, because to be precarious is still to define oneself in relation to the sphere of work, that is, to its decomposition. We accept the necessity of finding money, by whatever means, because it is currently impossible to do without it, but we reject the necessity of working. Besides, we don’t work anymore: we do our time. Business is not a place where we exist, it’s a place we pass through. We aren’t cynical, we are just reluctant to be deceived. All these discourses on motivation, quality and personal investment pass us by, to the great dismay of human resources managers. They say we are disappointed by business, that it failed to honor our parents’ loyalty, that it let them go too quickly. They are lying. To be disappointed, one must have hoped for something. And we have never hoped for anything from business: we see it for what it is and for what it has always been, a fool’s game of varying degrees of comfort. On behalf of our parents, our only regret is that they fell into the trap, at least the ones who believed.
>>
>>740369745
compare and contrast
https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/decision-making-times-injustice/nazis-in-power-propaganda-conformity

https://phillyantifa.org/frequently-asked-questions-suggested-readingsvideos-start-here/
>>
it must be unfortunate to be a fucking idiot
>>
File: 13741.24328.png (25KB, 170x224px) Image search: [Google]
13741.24328.png
25KB, 170x224px
>>740366409
look at your forefathers, they had real balls.
>>
>>740368467
Except it's a move away from nationalism and authoritarianism. Leftists believe in democracy. They just don't believe that America, UK, etc really are democracies because the governments don't actually derive power from the citizenry.

Anti nationalism is like one of the big issues. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Yes a real trap with real consequence and dammage.....
>>
>>740368909
Depends. There are some very nice feeling and smelling ones around. They also tend to be freaky.
>>
>>740369996
way more balls
>>
>>740369357
Still waiting on that check from Soros
>>
>>740369611
look this is a complex discussion, you are right the we, like the nazis, are not liberals, but remeber that the liberal is not all that innocent, he relays on police from his round-table-civilized-market-place-of-ideas. The stupid precept “my
freedom ends where that of another begins” is received
today as an unassailable truth. Even John
Stuart Mill, though one of the essential agents of
the liberal conquest, noticed that an unfortunate
consequence ensues: one is permitted to desire
anything, on the sole condition that it is not desired
too intensely, that it does not go beyond the
limits of the private, or in any case beyond those
of public “free expression”.
>>
>>740369335
lol, hardly
and antifa is FULL of skinheads
look at these fucking scumbags
as bad as any neo nazis
>>
>>740366409
How does it feel to fight the political ideology of fascism with force to advance your own political ideology of not using force to suppress other ideologies?
>>
>>740370172
you already got it through BAM faggot, you know, your parent company.
>>
>>740366409

I only sympathize with you. The antifa methods do nothing but sow dissent and widen the gulf between that rational part of leftist thinking and the ideological quasi-religious radical egalitarianism part of leftist thinking. We could get so much more done and really improve the world through intelligent and powerful action that isn't as dumb as what the antifa supports.

Antifa members are selfish and actively make the world worse for us in order to satisfy their anger. For shame.
>>
>>740369996
hey man, we are just waking up from a 30 years of liberal sleep. https://motherfoucaultsreadinggroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/the-invisible-committee-lets-disappear.pdf
>>
>>740370278
Antifa doesn't use force to push their agenda, you fuck nut.
>>
>>740370462
>lmao
>lmao
>l
>m
A
O
OO
OO
>>
>>740370213
Ok, how is "my freedom ends where that of another begins" defined by you? I see that and think " yeah as long as I'm not restricting someone else's basic human right's then everything is peachy keen"
>>
>>740369875
You linked an article about the Nazi propaganda machine and the manifesto of an antifa group. What am I supposed to be comparing here?

Anyway, just using propaganda does not automatically mean fascism. You can't just cherry pick one aspect of a fascist regime and declare that particular thing to be the definition of fascism. You want to know the difference between fascists and antifa movements? In the 30's Franco rolled into Spain to force an authoritarian regime. The leftists set up a democratically run society and turned the means of production over to the workers. Democratically run societies = not fascism. Did they both use propaganda? Yes. But they strove for entirely different societies.
>>
>>740370278
that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>740370462
that's right
they don't push their agenda with violence
they just use violence to stop others from stating their political stance
>>
Thx for your picture
>>
>>740370325
look, antifa of black block if a very diffuse thing by definition, your remark is too abstract. criticizem should be leveled at a concrete tactical situational level
>>
>>740366409
WTF is ANTIFAG ?
>>
>>740370264 thx for your picture
>>
>>740370213
If you want to spew your commie crap on a street corner like some religious nut go for it, but as soon as you start hitting people for saying "I don't like niggers" then you have turned into fascists as that is called thought policing and very close to what the brown coats did. http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/the-sturmabteilung-or-sa/
>>
>>740369782
Those are some nice words.

I have money and time.

I bet a caveman drew pictures on a wall about how bullshit it is they had to constantly kill deer and dodge bears and what bullshit it was.

Im not even saying "lol im smarter and i win only the weak suffer." im telling you its easy as fuck. And thats what capitalism is, freedom to make a dime on your terms.

Yeah ceos are dicks, yeah people are underpaid, thats the darkside of it. Go to home depot, grab some 2x4s, watch youtube videos until you understand how to put them together, build a table, and post it on kijiji as "hand made furniture." you can make a better table and charge less than ikea and still bring home a killing.

Or stick to your woe is us philosophy safe in your room from bears knowing full well the deer is dead and packaged and ready for you to buy, and ponder all day about how bullshit society is because there arent enough jobs instead of making your own.

I mean every bit of snarkiness and sarcasm with love, anon. You can do it too.

4 out of 5 businesses fail. *businesses* not *entepreneurs*. And that factors in things like people starting restaurants. An over saturated market thats unbelievably hard work Try something, if it doesnt work, try another.

All youre trying to do is win back your time to yourself with enough money to live the life you want. The means exist, and we have it so fucking good right now. The political and economical bullshit is still even better than the fact polio isnt going to jump on you suddenly and murder you dead before you ever had a chance to live (see 70 years ago.) Nor are you afraid russia is going to nuke your ass (see 30 years ago)
>>
>>740370264
Hu-ha Antifa
>>
>>740370728
So America is fascist because they stopped Nazis with force?
>>
>>740370770
Also, apologies to all for getting off topic.
>>
>>740370601
compare your ideology to that of Hitler, he believed in the same shit as you antifa people spout but you claim to be against him so I linked those so you see that you are using the same tactics as hitter making you no better than the people you claim to be against.
>>
Why u so stupid cuck
>>
>>740370728
wow. no man, you dont belive in anything, you are not about anything, you dont want to take a position, if someone says "fuck niggers" and i have nigger friends damn right im gonna punch his ass.
>>
>>740366409
Do you like nigger cock?
>>
>>740370832
if the Nazis didn't use force first then yes they would, but that is not the case.
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (37KB, 428x285px)
IMG_2599.jpg
37KB, 428x285px
This thread again
>>
>>740366409
ANTIFAG
>>
>>740370936
so you're ok with being a stasis/brown coat?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (10KB, 300x219px)
nigger.jpg
10KB, 300x219px
How many times has the based stickman fucked you in the ass?
>>
>>740366409
Why don't you go to >>>/pol/ ?
>>
>>740370974
mothafucka this countrey was founded on genocide, slave labor, and raw exploitation.

talk about "violent first" hahah

man.. you think america is a Buddhist monastery
>>
Why are you antifa cunts entirely one sided?
>>
>>740370974
So you're saying neo Nazi groups in America don't use violence? That simply isn't true. It doesn't matter anyway because that's not what fascism is, but even if it was your logic still wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>740367111
trips of truth
helluva post anon
>>
>>740371205
when did I say they were perfect or infallible?
you can learn from your mistakes and carry on like how normal people go, we aren't asshats who want free money because "muh ansistaus"
>>
>>740370895
Hitler's main belief was that a secret Cabal of powerful Jews were conspiring to undermine the German worker. So no our beliefs are not very related.
>>
>>740371416
>>740367568
>>
>>740370974
Dude i watched the berkely protests live. I respect the fact others had beliefs i dont so no one will find a debate from me on this, but i agreed with the protesters and didnt want that dude anywhere.

Then they came out and said "the lecture has been cancelled. This is now an unlawful gathering (it was. There was nothing left to fight.) and they were warned about what the police would do next.

The police then lined up. They then allowed a bunch of time, issued a bunch of warnings while the protestors chanted and lobbed shit at them, and then they made their attack.

Come the fuck on man, you explain to me how this was fighting for ideals at this point, and not a bunch of edgy college kids wanting a fight with police to brag about on instagram and feel like fucking warriors.

They won. It was over. The violence that ensued was just faggots ignoring clear warnings and shrieking.
>>
>>740371290
how? if someone is not using force against you, you have no right to use force against them, if you use violence to shut someone down that is fascism and what the brown coats did you fucking retard. if some says "fuck nigger" you can talk back to them and call them a piece of shit and all that but as soon as you use violence then that is reinforcing their ideas, why do you think theirs so many Nazis in Germany but there is shot for neo nazis here, even though their use to be a bunch of Nazi sympathizers here?
>>
>>740371416
you dont see power differentials, a cook and a chicken cant talik about the sauce in which the chicken will be cooked, unless its a dumbass chicken
>>
>>740371493
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/366/1409630808061.png Got it OP, Thanks.

sure they aren't;)
>>
>>740371493
wrong link, http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/the-sturmabteilung-or-sa/
>>
>>740371416
you think we are a political party like the democrats or some shit.... man .... you really dont get it. we are insurgents, we are rebels, we want to end this whole fucking spectacle.
>>
>>740370317

My only association is with a leaderless cell that has incredibly loose connections to other leaderless cells. Nobody gives us any money. If some magic Jew showed up to fund us that would be awesome but unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>740371630
because they all wear the same garb(to symbolise everyone being equal like the communists used to do) they wave their red and black flags(symbolising they are anarcho communists) and they call for equality of outcome like communism does.
>>
>>740371993
hahaha, i would love to have me a magic jew who's dumb enough to give me his money so ill work for the destruction of money-system. that a real magic-jew or magic-whatever
>>
>>740371630
just because you see something doesn't mean you're right

fuck the police
>>
>>740371753
if you want "equal" power everywhere go to Venezuela where communism reins.
>>
>>740371750
Jesus man you can hardly string a fucking sentence together. Read a book ffs.

1) Using violence against people doesn't automatically make one a fascist. Fascists do tend to use violence, but not everyone who uses violence is a fascist. Fascism is a specific political ideology. You're talking about methods here.

2) Neo Nazis use violence. We clash with Nazis. They fight back. I've been punched by a Nazi. I've had a Nazi throw rocks at me. That Nazi stabbed that guy in Anaheim or something it was all over the news. In a way they're willing participants. These people are not pascifists. Their goal is violent revolution and forced repatriation.
>>
>>740371946
and that's why the DNC donates to BAM who gives money to you right? because no politicians own you totally;)
>>
>>740371630
you dont understand what police is, man.

read this some time.

https://belliresearchinstitute.com/the-savage-peace-ii-management-oikonomia/
>>
>>740371897
There is no link needed. I've studied Hitler thoughroughly. He was a crazy homeless person who believed in Jewish conspiracies. Read his fucking book he goes over it. There were other aspects he thought Germany got a raw deal in WWI and that they held historical rights to Austria and other such things. But seriously he was mostly just trying to stop an imagined global Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>740371993
you seem to not understand how shit works, you don't get paid the organization get's paid to ship you places or whatever to protest, use your basic logic.
>>
>>740372433
bullshit. you talk about Venezuela like there is not government in Venezuela. like there is no police in Venezuela.
>>
>>740372215
The red and black flags actually represent syndicalism. The black bloc is more of a united front thing and also a way to make everyone less identifiable because they all look the same.
>>
>>740372612
police = politicians

now go suffer from nigger cock
>>
>>740366409
Thanks keep up the good work. Rough them up. Fuck emperor facist
>>
>>740372409
So. Watching fireworks getting fired into a building, literal fires starting, debris smashing against police shields, and still hearing many warnings, warnings even before the police came out, starting from when they already *won the protest*, long before the tear gas and batons came out... Was just my imagination?

>just because you see it doesnt make it true

My friend. I have a university education in a science. I understand confirmation bias, i understand perception, and i understand false ideals drawn from observation.

But i think this one is pretty open and shut.

What do you think the police should have done instead? Not show up and allow continued vandalism costing tax payers millions of dollars and destroying a university, *the best thing we have against anti intellectualism*? Leave when the crowds got too unruly?

Ask nicely for the thousandth time and cry it wasnt working?

No, pal. You win. You go home and try not to trash your campus or set fires and endanger the lives of others.

On the note of confirmation bias, seems a lot of lefties were just waiting for police to throw one single punch in response to all the bullshit to say "SEE!? I KNEW IT!! POLICE ARE VIOLENT"
>>
>>740372448
but you said you would punch a guy for a disagreement politically i.e fascism you retard here is the definition so you can better understand it http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fascism
>>
>>740372659
https://youtu.be/qNMAp8kXWrc
>>
>>740372906
take a lot of speed if you're so smart

built for speed or not, prove it
>>
>>740372668
I vote on where we go protest. My vote counts the same as everyone else's vote. Orders don't come from anywhere. There is no heirarchical structure. My group is like 15 people. We coordinate with other groups if we feel like it but have no obligation to do so. You don't seem to understand the meaning of independent cell.
>>
>>740372715
I'm talking about it as it is, a communist ruled plot of land that enforces communism though out as that's the only way to get communism to work.
>>
>>740373004
Hitler was a great orator
>>
>>740372773
just look up anarcho communist flags
>>
>>740373007
I do take adderall. Which is speed.
>>
>>740366409
why do you worship niggers and faggots?
>>
>>740372906
but thats the whole thing, it isn't "your campus".

you make the same argument that people make about black youth destroying "their neighborhood" if it was really theirs no body would care. if a place ours, then why the police come to protect it from us. if me and my friends own a car and we destroy it, so be it. destruction is the supreme form of ownership
>>
>>740373085
because dressing the same and waving the same flags is totally independent.
>>
>>740372930
I'm not OP btw so I don't think I did say that. But regardless that isn't what fascism is. Agree to disagree.
>>
>>740373264
kill CIA niggers
>>
>>740373345

This has taken a turn for the subjective.

I dont think you should be burning shit to the ground yours or not. And mobs get mob mentality. No matter their cause or side people turn into animals in a large group.

>destruction is the ultimate form of ownership

Cant really argue with that, though.
>>
>>740373572
Nah.
>>
>>740373407
That's what we call solidarity, look it up. We're an independent cell because we operate as an independent cell, it doesn't matter what color clothes we wear. Point is I decide what we do, and no one is paying me.
>>
>>740366409
what you call to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_E67LJ54k
>>
File: 1501265949926.jpg (71KB, 1000x736px)
1501265949926.jpg
71KB, 1000x736px
>>740366409
What's it like being a slave for the bourgeois while assaulting the working class?
>>
>>740373745
Bruh you're funded by the super wealthy like George Soros. You are not independent
>>
>>740373976
Ahaha wow alright bud I'll spend my Sorosbucks wisely. Gonna get some real nice black bandannas.
>>
File: arton651-d1b64.jpg (287KB, 1169x407px) Image search: [Google]
arton651-d1b64.jpg
287KB, 1169x407px
check out this show to better know what we are about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKQfTOXpJI&t=1s
>>
File: OP fag Captcha.png (15KB, 363x563px) Image search: [Google]
OP fag Captcha.png
15KB, 363x563px
>>740366409
>>
>>740366409
Were you at Berkeley on 4/15? Because I kicked the everloving shit out of several of you faggots that day. It's amazing to me how quickly you went from 'fuck you' to 'PLEASE STOP OMG!'. Fucking hilarious
>>
>>740374271
I dont want either. Not the alt right nor antifa.

Where's my video?
>>
>>740374724
america is a big country. its not so much i worry about, actually i feel fighting you is giving you to much credit. its like fighting Micky Mouse troops, course thats what trump is, you know. people voted for him because after 30 years of liberalism america is pretty much done for. and he cant/would not try to curve the neoliberal turn. after a couple years you gonna see the altright implode.
>>
>>740374773
i guess at pornhub.com
>>
>>740368442
This has to be a joke. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>740375146
So answer me this. What happened at Auburn? You guys too chickenshit to fuck shit up without hiding your faces? I was there too. Goddamn I love the sound of you crying and begging. But without your masks you were literally running away and hiding.
>>
>>740366409
When are you going to stop being an actual fascist?
>>
>>740375485
Yeah that's kind of the whole point of the masks. To conceal identity.
>>
>>740374247
I mean you believe in a failed ideology and want to reinstate it by collapsing the biggest country on earth and severely damaging the global economy
>>
>>740375485
we hide our face because we live in a police state. we face repression. you dont have that fear because you are on the side of the state, you are collaborating with the police, snitches, basically.
>>
>>740375752
you hide your face because you like to hit bystanders over the head with bikelocks.
>>
File: 3586546712234.jpg (204KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
3586546712234.jpg
204KB, 816x816px
>>740370000
>>
File: Untitled-6.png (395KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.png
395KB, 1024x680px
>>740375485
https://itsgoingdown.org/police-giving-alt-right-free-reign-know/
>>
>>740375732
Well I'd argue that it's not a failed ideology but but yeah everything else you got right. That's the only way things ever get done right? We wouldn't even be having this conversation if the French hadn't brought down their society.
>>
>>740368761
Because generally, nobody gives a shit unless you start fucking shit up.
>>
>>740369082
>the columbine shooters were also a symptom
The Columbine shooters were high school kids and didn't have shit to do with politics, the incident didn't have shit to do with politics, and you're a fucking moron.
You're a bunch of restless, useless fucking idiots with dreads and BO who hated their parents and now hate everyone else who actually went to college for something USEFUL.
Go smoke a fucking joint, spray some Febreze on that urban ninja bullshit you scrounged out of a Walmart dumpster, and REEEEEE in places where people don't own guns. That's literally all you do.
>>
>>740366409
What's it like never getting laid and having a micropenis?
>>
This is the leader of ANTIFA here, BG Kumbi
>>
>>740376129
well. i am useless because i haven't turned my self into an object as willingly as you seem to have.

politics exists everywhere: This medicalization of rebellion and opposition can now be carried out at as early an age as two. Rather than being legitimate forms of rage against their political conditions, anger and defiance against authority are considered medical issues to be worked out with a therapist or medication. Between 1993 and 2012, there was a seven-fold increase in the number of children under 13 being prescribed antipsychotics. About 63% of those given antipsychotics were for “disruptive behavior disorders” like ODD. By citing low socioeconomic status as a cause for a medical diagnosis and intervention, the police (psychiatrists and school officials here) can avoid it being a cause for a political action, i.e. a riot, sabotage, or student strike. As psychiatrists continue to bicker about what the hell schizophrenia is, what “normality” is, and about how to diagnose anything at all, they are nevertheless comfortable with prescribing aggressive personal therapy for “oppositional” children and antipsychotics for pre-teens.
>>
>>740376129
The most vague and broadly applicable of these diagnoses of control is ADHD. Russell Barkley, one of mainstream psychology’s leading experts on ADHD calls it a “deficit in rule-governing behavior.” This can be virtually anything from making weird noises to standing up too often to hitting others. Adults with authority in our society are unable to ask whether kids are bored because school is awful and boring, whether they are acting out because they recognize that the adults in their lives are suckers and assholes, whether they are depressed because they realize they will grow up and be like them, or whether they aren’t following rules because the rules are bullshit. Instead, they weave a story about “brain chemistry” and categorize anyone who doesn’t respond well to the world they’ve reproduced as “deficient” so they can stuff them full of pills, preparing them for an equally boring future made bearable with alcohol and pornography like that of “normal people.”
>>
>>740376257
b8?
>you be the judge
>>
>>740376521
So when and where is your next protest? I would absolutely love to be there to say hi in my own personal way. I want to meet you personally.
>>
>>740373345
Only if YOU do in fact own it. It's a far left group so i'm guessing you don't much care for private ownership of anything. Is that the case? Would you and the rest of your group be perfectly fine with burning of poor mans shop down or is that something you're opposed to?
>>
>>740376732
look, i wouldn't burn a simple grocery store but revolt is chaotic by definition, and you talk like poor folks dont riot or burn shit, i bet you yourself, like most americans is up to your neck in debt but when you see others riot you becoume resentful. Nietzsche called this Slave Resentment
>>
>>740376655
Still waiting on an answer you glorious winged faggot
>>
>>740376655
like i said. america is a big country. according to NSA, we are all over, perhaps you yourself are a ANTiFA member, know what im saying?
>>
>>740366409
Communism doesn't work.
Marxism doesn't work
''Democratic'' Socialism doesn't work ether.

Trump is the solution, get that in your head.
>>
>>740377459
I don't care where you are. I'm the anon that talked about being at Berkeley and Auburn. I love a road trip. Tell me where to meet you and your little band of masked choad smokers and I'll bring my buddies and we'll sort this out. How about it chickenshit?
>>
>>740377694
i dont even live in america.
>>
>>740367793

By whose definition is fascism a right-wing thing?

Google? They changed their definition recently, and as far as I know they're the only ones that call it right-wing.

Antifa beat people, they use violence to silence opposition, with the goal of expelling fairly and legally elected representatives of the people.

In short, they are tyrants and ought to be treated as such.
>>
>>740377801
By the definition of any creature that understands politics and history, moron. The fact that you haven't got to that chapter in your history text doesn't change anything.
>>
>mfw all replies arent why havent you killed yourself
>>
>>740377801
answer me this: how is it that when a man puts on a mask and wears black cloth he ceases to be part of "the people"? i guess the answer is that there is no such thing as "the people", there are two "peoples", the rich and powerful (Eight men own the same wealth as the 3.6 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity) and their conformists, cops and trolls, and then there are the rest, the plebs, to be managed by the police and army.
>>
>>740377088
Okay, so for one thing I don't live in the US.
For another. I have 0 debt and I intend to keep it that way.

I don't think that we're miles apart in what we believe. I'm a hardcore anarchist but I'm an 'actual' anarchist if you know what I'm talking about. I believe in voluntaryism. Voluntary interaction between consenting adults. A government is completely incompatible with this belief since it doesn't rely on voluntary interaction. Instead it uses coercive methods to extract money from innocent people in the form of taxation. Of course this violates their personal property and by extension, your self ownership.

The whole thing is completely insane.

That being said I have no issue with the free market, private property or private enterprise.

I have no issue with anyone doing anything as long as it doesn't directly or indirectly violate any innocent persons self ownership or personal property.

Look yup voluntaryism if you want to learn more about it I guess.

“A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people.""
>>
>>740377798
Proof or your a lying faggot
>>
>>740375962
then why not fuck up the upper classes stuff and blatantly going against your principles of giving the power to the working class.
>>
>>740378016

Name me one Republican who has said that the opposition needs to be silenced.

Please. I'm listening.
>>
>>740366409
what is antifa?
>>
>>740378382
antifairtrade
>>
>>740378382
Anti first amendment
>>
>>740378382
antifaregroundrides
>>
>>740378139
this is not anarchism what you are describing, this is actually liberalism if not neoliberalism. mind you that privet property is an institution guarded and guaranteed by the police. with no police force, without the state, that is, you will have to rely on privet security companys and "black water" type of mercenarys. its allready happening to a growing degree
>>
>>740366409
Why are you human garbage?
>>
NA or EU
>>
>>740378638
becouse im a dirty motherfucker thats why. i like fucking in the mud like a pig
>>
>>740366409
How does the cock taste?
>>
>>740379145
ask your mother
>>
>>740378636

Why do property owners need to rely on the police to guard their property? Why can't they do it themselves?

Second amendment anyone?
>>
>>740378636
I have to disagree with that. Personal property is personal property with or without laws in place to 'guarantee' it. That part of nature that you make useful through your own efforts and ingenuity becomes yours by right, assuming that it doesn't violate the self ownership of any innocent person. Where does that right come from? You inherit it when you are born. It's inalienable. God given, if you believe in that sort of thing.
>>
>>740366409
ANTIFA = easy to manipulate

might not be a question but it certainly is a fact
>>
>>740379563
This too. People should be more that capable of defending their own property. If they need to hire mercs to do so then that's their own prerogative.
>>
>>740379563
because there are waaaay more propertyless people then property owning people. gun are not hard to come by. and we all have only two hands
>>
>>740379783
'property' refers to anything that you own. Not just a building.
>>
>>740379609
it took the liberal much, much effort to break us into individuals, before the rise of liberalism there was the commons. its a long story, we cant really cover the history of liberalism here, note the liberal forefathers of america all owned slaves.
>>
>>740379783
Yes it are.
>>
>>740380066
by "property" we dont talk about personal stuff like underwear or toothbrushes but of real estate, land, factories, land, means of production
>>
>>740380346
Well that's not what it means to me. It's all of those things, as well as underwear and toothbrushes. Most importantly though it's money.
>>
>>740366409
verreck du stück dreck
>>
>>740380466
why wont you share? are you that stingy? want to live in fear behind tall walls and security cameras while all around you there are poor people just waiting for the moment to tear you to pieces? is that the good life?
>>
>>74036740
You hide your face, if you were proud of what you were doing it would be uncovered
>>
>>740367793
They employ fascist strategies, making them in practice, fascists
>>
>>740380805
I'm not sure where you got any of that from. I mention money and suddenly I'm an evil, greedy, selfish dick head?

I'm just trying to clear up my definition of the term 'personal property'.
>>
>>740380805

It is if we say it is. That's the nature of freedom. We decide.

If we go back to the very basics of existence, we can see that all rights are won through conflict, and no right can be owned, but must instead be granted and guaranteed by others.

You have a house, and you are alone. Do you have the right to own the house? No. Not only is it unnecessary altogether to think of it as a right, but there is no one else to guarantee the right.

Now you have a house and then another man comes to your door. If he agrees that the house is yours, then he has granted and guaranteed your right to own your home.

Let's say he decides to take your home. Now you have no right to it, and to get the right back you must convince the other man to agree to let you have it.

You can force him to give it back through social coercion, or through legislative action (in which case your government guarantees your right).

You can buy it back with exchange, money or other goods, and if he agrees to the trade then you have your right restored.

Or, lastly, you force him out through threat of violence using weapons. If he flees, he has granted you the right. If you kill him, the question of the right once again becomes moot. The house is yours.

Such is the natural order of a "right."
>>
>>740381291
i didn't say you were grrdy, evil person. just, well, stingy. cheap skate... i think you are defending a lost cause.. people fell the need to come together, the liberal indevidaul is at its end.. Meanwhile, I manage. The quest for a self, my blog, my apartment, the latest fashionable crap, relationship dramas, who’s fucking who... whatever prosthesis it takes to hold onto an “I”! If “society” hadn’t become such a definitive abstraction, then it would denote all the existential crutches that allow me to keep dragging on, the ensemble of dependencies I’ve contracted as the price of my identity. The handicapped person is the model citizen of tomorrow. It’s not without foresight that the associations exploiting them today demand that they be granted a “subsistence income.”

The injunction, everywhere, to “be someone” maintains the pathological state that makes this society necessary. The injunction to be strong produces the very weakness by which it maintains itself, so that everything seems to take on a therapeutic character, even working, even love. All those “how’s it goings?” that we exchange give the impression of a society composed of patients taking each other’s temperatures. Sociability is now made up of a thousand little niches, a thousand little refuges where you can take shelter. Where it’s always better than the bitter cold outside. Where everything’s false, since it’s all just a pretext for getting warmed up. Where nothing can happen since we’re all too busy shivering silently together. Soon this society will only be held together by the mere tension of all the social atoms straining towards an illusory cure. It’s a power plant that runs its turbines on a gigantic reservoir of unwept tears, always on the verge of spilling over.
>>
>>740377424
kek
>>
>>740381589
You're an idiot.
>>
>>740366409
oh look... its this thread again.

If you all want volunteerism or whatever the fuck its called, get you crew, so to your commune, and fucking Jim Jones yourselves.

Fuck outta here mask wearing coward faggot who can't show his face to show he believes what he preaches.

Go eat some dicks. They're free.
>>
>>740377798
Brazil?
>>
>>740381676
Oh good lord
>>
>>740381589
I like the part where I don't have to kill niggers for my house.

And by niggers I mean globalist assholes, glass politicians.. theyre cool and black and stuff. keep it up ANTIFA bro
>>
>>740381589
look man, the only reason some people are homeless is because some other people own the land, the raw materials, the know-how of building a house. if im a part of a free commune, we can build a house, its not that difficult. if some fuckers want to rob our houses from us then we can make war
>>
>>740381589
That isn't how it works At All. If you spend time and energy into building a house out of sticks and mud and some asshole comes along as says 'nope, mine now' and forces you out that dose NOT mean a damn thing. The house still belongs to YOU and it will never actually belong to him. Regardless of how many people believe it to be true it's not. As is the nature of the truth, it is constant doesn't give two shits about what people say or think is true.
>>
>>740366409
What is it that you want from people like me who grew up poor and white and then worked our asses off to get a good job and are now financially successful?
>>
>>740381676
Fuck off Besos, hands off my pesos.

People don't live to turn a wheel of money to you. Fuck off.
>>
>>740378305
DT
>>
>>740382268

If the asshole comes to your door and takes your house away, it belongs to him.

I would like to see you stand outside on the walkway screaming to anyone who will listen that you own the house, while the dude inside eats your food and sleeps in your bed.

How embarrassing for you. Be sure to reach into your pocket and pull out your right and show it to people. Maybe put a shine on it.
>>
>>740382392
citation/quote needed
>>
>>740366409
When did you realize that you're actually the fascist and the people you fight against support a free society, while you are in favour of more regulation and bloated government?
>>
>>740366409
How does it feel to know that you're actually creating more facism with the things you support?
>>
>>740382117
You just have a mini-world and have forgone law enforcement for defense communally instead.

Doesn't work for a million. I doubt it works for more than a few thousand. At some point peace must be garunteed by a beacon with higher, yet man ordained, power: law.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.