[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Obamacare repeal fail?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 30

File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Why did Obamacare repeal fail?
>>
>>740352288
people are stupid but they are not THAT stupid
>>
>>740352288
Because it actually works.
>>
>>740352288
Lack of will and special interests
>>
>>740352288
It's bad but better than literally nothing
>>
>>740352288
Because even the republicans understand that having 18 million people lose healthcare by next year will fuck them up, bad.

Tell millions of fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, that their loved ones are going to die because you need a few more tax cuts for your richest friends.
>>
>>740352392
"We want everyone to have health insurance."
>force everyone to buy insurance or else
"See, it worked."

The retardation is strong with these neomarxists
>>
File: sarah-huckabee-sanders.jpg (273KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
sarah-huckabee-sanders.jpg
273KB, 2000x1333px
It wasn't a failure. It was an incomplete success.
>>
Because Republicans and their followers are complete inbred cucks when it comes to helping the country out. Same goes for Dems too, they are cucks by definition.
>>
>>740352288
if was never going to be changed. Trump just used it to get elected
>>
>>740352650
As a non-American, this is exactly how I thought it worked. Not that it was some great solution, but just forced everybody to get health insurance.
>>
>>740353706
Nobody, on either side, seems to want to say it, but yes. That's the definition of mandate. It didn't solve anything. It simply put the cost if the poor and old on the backs of the young.
In other words, thanks, Obama.
>>
>>740353706
It's also interesting to note that the poor had insurance, through Medicare, and the old, through Medicaid. The people who were affected by the legislation were young college students and those just starting their lives.
This was essentially a big power grab by the state.
>>
>>740353856
This is fucking bullshit. It requires a standard of care, that's why you don't have million-dollar deductibles. It expanded medicaid dramatically, which is single-player. It forced a shift to preventive care, which saves money in the long run.

The funny thing that righties won't admit is that the only part of Obamacare that's not working very well are the exchanges, which are a Republican, free market creation. If Obama hadn't tried to give those assholes anything, we'd have a lot better system.
>>
>>740354233
You've got medicaid and Medicare backwards, so you're obviously not well-informed. And the best thing Obamacare did was greatly expand medicaid.

Not to mention, the burden was lifted from college students by allowing them to stay on their parents plan until 26.
>>
>>740354233
>>740354616
Not to mention, the subsidies kick in at around 96k in annual income. If you're young and making over 96k and whining about having to pay for insurance, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>740352288
It's just one of several failed campaign promises he made to trick these dumb motherfuckers into voting for him so he position the rich to enjoy record success over the next 3+ years at the expense of their dumb asses. Urban people elected Obama and the bumpkins pissed and moaned for 8 years. And now the bumpkins have elected trump to try to take back a country that never gave a rat fuck about any of them thinking he would undo everything Obama did but he can't. He knew he couldn't. All he's managed to do is basically deregulate the energy industry. And they're still closing down every coal-fired power plant in the US. These idiots consistently vote against their best interest, time and time again. You people will never learn. The only way to win at this game is not to play.
>>
It'll collapse on its own.

What's the point of expending political capital trying to make an argument that it's not working and must be repealed? Just let it fall under its own weight.
>>
>>740352754
You should seriously consider blocking your airway with tape or Saran Wrap.
>>
>>740354505
>don't have million dollar deductibles
Bullshit. My deductibles and monthly premiums both increased this year by twice what they were in 2016 - $180 a month went to $380 a month coverage, $5k deductible went to $10k.
Only 1 insurer stayed in the exchange in my state and they fucked everyone because there was no legislation stopping rate hikes.
Fuck Dems.
>>
>>740355374
Wow anon you're telling me that corporations didn't work in favor of the common man? Big surprise.
Maybe it's your state legislators who are at fault, making 100k plus with free government healthcare that don't want to change to system.
>>
>>740355374
What backwards ass red state do you live in? I have a great plan in Michigan. It's expensive, but my deductible is like 500 and the plan covers 90% of everything.

It's way better than the employer sponsored insurance I had 3 years ago.
>>
>>740352288
Because the Republicans are a bunch of dumb cunts who never had a better plan to begin with. Their whole goal was to demonize Obama and the ACA so that they could get elected. They're like dogs chasing a car. They finally caught it, and they have no fucking clue what to do next.
>>
>>740352288
It's passing right now.
>>
>>740353856
>It simply put the cost if the poor and old on the backs of the young.
What is social security for 200 alex
>>
>>740355530
Don't worry anon, if you really believe people on 4chan are making 60k plus then you're disillusioned....I just have yet to comprehend why the anons bend over backwards for government officials who suck the dick of their donors
They have to be pol tards who get bored of their confirmation biases, so they migrate here to call everyone a cuck libtard
>>
File: 1500813640913.jpg (141KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
1500813640913.jpg
141KB, 960x920px
>>740352637

>Tell millions of fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, that their loved ones are going to die because you need a few more tax cuts for your richest friends.

They'll still vote Trump. Because socilism and 'murrican freedumz, you know.
>>
>>740355374

what state do you live in?
>>
>>740355762
Watch fox/infowars, and read the comments...they literally have an audience as dumb as the illegal immigrants they scold so much

>fox host who was born into upper class family says x causes z because of muh liberalism
>Alex jones who sells snake oil says globalist are scamming people
Oy Vey
>>
>>740352288
Because it's legal theft of taxpayers expendable cash and elected officials are getting billions in special interest $$$$.
Why the fuck would they stop that gravy train?

It's going to collapse on it's own and in a perverted way, it's going to greatly benefit the free market and create a better alternative without government interference.

Trump never wanted a repeal and replace. He did this to expose the corrupt criminals like McCain, Collins, Murkowski, etc.. who lied to their supporters the entire time. Trump knew they wouldn't live up to their own promises
Now they'll be purged
>>
>>740352650 ... but it does work thats why they cant repeal it without somthing to replace it
>>
>>740352754
I like these alternative facts.
>>
Because Republicans are too greedy to actually want to help their base.
>>
>>740355709
Something you obviously don't understand.
>>
Only argument I've heard is all these faggots saying, "Well, we need something to replace it!" No we fucking don't. We didn't have anything before, so we don't need anything after. Just literally roll back every other program to how it was before Obamacare was enacted and we'll be hunky dory.
>>
File: 1501128999859.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1501128999859.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>740352288
Honestly I don't think anyone can come up with a better plan.
>>
McCain was hypnotized under a cocktail of drugs and electroshock while in the hospital. The cut above his eyebrow shows he struggled. Just wait til the mid-term elections, Trump has a short list of people he is endorsing and these dinosaurs will be voted out.
>>
>>740355513
Yeah, states cannot legislate freezing or mandating price rates for private insurance businesses. Good try though.

>>740355530
You live in Michigan, that's more than enough punishment thatnoteven low rates can undo, and I forgive your retardation from your tasty lead water.
>>
>>740355814
Oklahoma/Kansas/Texas I bet. They got fucked hard by Obamacare since they were all Red states
>>
Let it crash and burn, it will give Trump something to blame on the dems in 2020 when he runs for re election. Everyone who touches healthcare loses the election, dems got crushed in 2010 because of the ACA.
>>
>>740356086
I really think you don't understand that it needs people to be working to be able to pay at all. With the increase of baby boomers retiring, and lack of a higher paying workforce it is becoming a problem.
>>
>>740352637
Let them. I won't die.
>>
>>740356161
>states cannot legislate freezing or mandating price rates for private insurance businesses

its still a state issue tho, anon. again, what state do you live in?
>>
>>740356352
>With the increase of baby boomers retiring
>baby boomers retiring
>retiring
Wouldn't that mean they were working and paying in?
>>
>>740356490
It's a transfer tax(just like obamacare), that has a ratio of 3 workers to one payee. By 2030 it will be dropped to 2 to 1, and they will have to increase payroll taxes, and slash payouts to cover it.
>>
>>740356258
>>740356258

but they didn't tho. Oklahoma was the only state out of the three that attempted to allow out of state insurance sales, and the measure failed both times (once before Obamacare and again after). Kansas and Texas never even tried to get a law passed.
>>
>>740355975
You actually think that Trump has a master plan, and that these incremental steps that look from the outside to be the flailings of someone unqualified, stuck in a job far out of their abilities, are actually leading to some kind of payoff? Tee-hee. I wonder when you'll realize the truth. Never, probably.
>>
Because Republicans want to turn over our healthcare to the insurance industry again, which means they'll kick (kill) a bunch of us off because it suits them financially.

Republicans. They really are anti-American. Money buys them all.
>>
>>740355374
Yeah bro but you only have YOUR own republican state legislators to blame for that shit, they're the ones to control the exchange and none of them want to populate them with the smaller health insurance carriers because they're in those fuckers pockets. I guess I'm lucky, I live in Georgia but I work for an international corporation and they get our insurance from outside of the exchange and I pay literally a quarter of what you do for employee+1 coverage. The reason Obamacare sucks for a lot of you people is the dumbasses you keep electing.
>>
>>740355762
The white trash living in the insignificant, backwater, impoverished rural areas will but it will put moderates off him completely.
>>
>>740356762
Ah, that's why the Republicans backed Obamacare, which skyrocketed insurance prices, forcing many from their plans, leaving them with no choice but to use the government provided plans, I take it? Wait...
>>
>>740352637
>Because even the republicans understand that having 18 million people lose healthcare by next year will fuck them up, bad.
>Tell millions of fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, that their loved ones are going to die because you need a few more tax cuts for your richest friends.
You drank the Kool Aide way too much. Free markets solves everything, even healthcare. Get rid of the regulations, costs go down. Also, not everyone deserves healthcare. Some losers, their only role in society is being a bad example and dying. Then the rest of a community sees them as a reminder to not be a fuck up like 'em. That way, NEETs are good for something and not a tax burden.
>>
File: sassy.jpg (41KB, 403x402px) Image search: [Google]
sassy.jpg
41KB, 403x402px
Because parts of it work just fine. But since the republican campaign has been touting ACA as the prelude to the end times, they cant just modify the structure as that would make them look like idiots so they have no choice but the tear the fucker down to save face.

pic not related
>>
>>740356258
You're goddamn right we did. Fuckers rejected Medicaid expansion thinking they are saving the government money. People don't understand that money now is split among the states that accepted it. If people would stop treating this like two football teams, like they are life long, face painting fans, we might be able to accomplish something.
>>
File: reps01.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
reps01.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
>>740352288
because republicans
>>
>>740356874
>that would make them look like idiots
Republicans are well past that point. The GOP has been the party of stupid ever since they began pandering to the evangelical trash.
>>
This man here lost his healthcare because of Donald Trump.
>>
>>740352288
Because republicans are the most incompetent fucking humans to ever live.
>>
>>740356771

exactly. Section 1333 of "Obamacare" allows for out of state sales, and Georgia is one of only 5 states that actually voted and passed a law to comply with that section (HB 47 in Georgia, for reference.)

People do not hold their individual governments responsible, and instead just blame some fictional umbrella issue created by the federal government. I live in Alabama, and our governor got impeached recently. Prior to his impeachment, he was kind of infamous for refusing federal money for medicad subsidies and assistance in setting up a health insurance market place. It was a protest he was making against "Obamacare" that resulted in a lot of people in the state losing coverage. Its their tactic; make people suffer and get them to blame a problem that doesn't exist that furthers your own political agenda.
>>
>>740356872
Jesus christ, you're fucking stupid. The freemarket is why our healthcare costs so much. Countries with single payer pay far less, because the government FORCES companies to not rip people off, rather than just hoping that businesses will 'do the right thing'. Don't be so fucking stupid, and don't take my word for it: look this shit up.
>>
>>740356869

dude, all of that was state level shit. it had nothing to do with Obamacare, it had to do with crybaby republican governors refusing to cooperate.

Was all of that so long ago that nobody remembers what a lot of state governors were doing in protest?
>>
>>740352288
Even trumptards can see that it's nothing but a giant giveaway to the rich in the expense of the lives of middle and lower class Americans

Especially when every other first world country other than America already worked out how to do healthcare correctly decades ago
>>
>>740357180
No, collaboration of the health care companies is why health care used to cost so much. Now, healthcare costs so much because it is literally legally required.
>>
>>740357044
YOU FUCKER! THAT MAN IS CRYING BECAUSE A LITTLE GIRL DIED DURING RESUSCITATION, EVEN AFTER HE ATTEMPTED BOTH MOUTH TO MOUTH AND DIGITAL GENITAL STIMULATION!
>>
>>740356869
Of course they backed Obamacare you fucking nimrod, it was their plan to begin with
>Government forces people to buy health insurance
>Insurance companies make a fuckton of money

That's the most Republican idea of all time
>>
>>740357332
This feels like bait... because why wouldn't the Republican's do that in the first place, and not wait for the Dem's to do it.
>>
>>740357180
>Jesus christ, you're fucking stupid. The freemarket is why our healthcare costs so much. Countries with single payer pay far less, because the government FORCES companies to not rip people off, rather than just hoping that businesses will 'do the right thing'. Don't be so fucking stupid, and don't take my word for it: look this shit up.
We need a good culling of those that cannot make good money and be productive. Free healthcare holds back the growth of society by rewarding the unproductive and genetically defective. There are millions of genetic lines that need killed off due to defects. If not, society will collapse under its own burden. I'll trust the free market over any "government" that just wants to control people lives.
>>
>>740357393
They did on the state level first. It was literally Mitt Romneys plan in Mass when he was Governor. The "force people to buy health insurance" idea is the most capitalistic plan of all time and was literally created by the Heritage foundation.
>>
>>740355985
No supportive argument. Just an opinion.

Not an argument.
>>
>>740357269
>A LITTLE GIRL DIED
she died because she lost her healthcare because of donald trump
>>
>>740357552
>she died because she lost her healthcare because of donald trump
You just hate Trump. Fuck off and die in your parents basement.
>>
File: 1495996001957.png (923KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
1495996001957.png
923KB, 800x748px
>DOMINATED
>D
>O
>M
>I
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D
>>
>>740357444
Are there any republican arguments that aren't based around "I'm an edgelord"?

And you do realise if you had it your way and unproductive and genetically defective people were all killed off, there wouldn't even be any people left to vote republican, there are way more healthy and productive lower and middle class liberals than there are republicans
>>
>>740357619

I'm with him. I hate Trump and I fucking GUARANTEE I'm better educated and make a shitload more money than you do. Fuck off and die in the doublewide trailer you call home, assipe.

>>740357723
You got it right. Every single one of them is based in rage against everyone else because they can't fucking succeed without an enemy. Fuck them all.
>>
>>740357723
>And you do realise if you had it your way and unproductive and genetically defective people were all killed off, there wouldn't even be any people left to vote republican, there are way more healthy and productive lower and middle class liberals than there are republicans
Keep telling yourself that. Reality is that the "liberals" are less than 20% of the population, the rest of Democratic votes are stuffed ballot boxes and illegals. The voter fraud that Trump is going through will decimate the Democrats unless they go back to the days of JFK and Roosevelt. Democrats will become a minor party with the Republicans being more centrist with Libertarians getting elects House seats.
>>
>>740357837
>I fucking GUARANTEE I'm better educated and make a shitload more money than you do
I'll take that bet if you think making boasts like this on an anonymous image board is a winning tactic.

Oh.....wait. You were trolling, right?
>>
>>740356161
You do understand insurance is regulated at the state level, right? That's why insurance policies in California is very different in what coverage they provide than what insurance policies in Kansas cover.
>>
>>740357837
>I'm with him. I hate Trump and I fucking GUARANTEE I'm better educated and make a shitload more money than you do. Fuck off and die in the double-wide trailer you call home, assipe.
Living off government funds do not count. As far as money goes, I'm sure what I blew this week while at Defcon in Vegas is a lot more than you make all year. Go look in a mirror and fuck yourself.
>>
>>740358042
Human trash

I bet you have a Monster logo tattoo
>>
>>740358042
>As far as money goes, I'm sure what I blew this week while at Defcon in Vegas is a lot more than you make all year.
You're as retarded as he is.
>>
>>740358042
>>740358091
>>740358118
This is one of the better hate threads I have seen in a while. Guess when your religion is questioned, you can't accept diversity of opinions.
>>
>>740357950
>"liberals" are less than 20% of the population

Is that why the majority of the American population support liberal policies?
60% of Americans want single payer for example, 60% also want legalised medical and recreational marijuana, around 62% also want free college, etc, etc

Also pretty weird that bernie sanders is the most popular politician in America when only 20% are liberal huh

I'm interested in what mental gymnastics you've got for me next though, I'm guessing the old "polls are all fake news" argument
>>
>>740357444
>I'll trust the free market over any "government" that just wants to control people lives.
Sucker
>>
>>740358268
>Guess when your religion is questioned, you can't accept diversity of opinions.
I don't have a religion and don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just pointing out to a couple of morons how productive bragging about your wealth on the internet is,
>>740357958
>>740358118
so don't lump me with the garbage
>>
>ITT: People not knowing that the reason Obamacare seems broken is because republican state lawmakers block every provision of the bill meant to save you people money by jerrymandering the exchanges.
The guide to learning how voting against your interests fucks you.
>>
>>740358539
>Trump voters
>People

Pushing it there
>>
>>740358312
>Is that why the majority of the American population support liberal policies?
>60% of Americans want single payer for example, 60% also want legalised medical and recreational marijuana, around 62% also want free college, etc, etc
This is all fake news based off fake statistics with a political agenda. Trumps election has shown most of the academic system is rigged with fake science that must be questioned and taken out of leadership.

>Also pretty weird that bernie sanders is the most popular politician in America when only 20% are liberal huh
Again fake statistics. Keep your rhetoric going. If you keep on lying like that, the response will be the mass armed population with a bullet storm to stop these lies.

>I'm interested in what mental gymnastics you've got for me next though, I'm guessing the old "polls are all fake news" argument
Follow the money.

The deep state Trump's fighting is cracking harder than they are willing to admit. Their only hope to stay in power now is a coup into a socialist dictatorship. This is what the 2A does to secure liberty. That was tried in the Great Depression. Joe Kennedy and company lost hard from that.

The generation after you is not growing up on any mass media and is very conservative. What you going to do, say they are all mentally ill and mass drug a generation into submission via a single payer heath care budget?
>>
Why is Obama care Failing?

Why has health insurance cost for our company and employees gone up every year? Every year another provider drops out leaving us with less choice.

Why was Obama care passed in secrecy?

Was this the plan?
For ObamaCare to fail so we move straight into single payer government regulated healthcare for all?

The Death of Charlie Gard reminded the world that with a single payer system, the govt decides who lives and who dies. The Gards' simply wanted to move their son to the U.S. to receive an experimental treatment which had 10% chance of working, and even if it didn't work the failure itself could've pointed out flaws in the treatment then be improved upon. The Gards raised 1 million pounds...they weren't asking for money...they were asking for permission take custody of their son, their son. The UK govt denied them the request. The Govt denied their child a chance to live.

That's what happens when you let govt regulate healthcare.
>>
File: 15000.jpg (85KB, 846x562px) Image search: [Google]
15000.jpg
85KB, 846x562px
>>740357619
You're right I do hate Trump, but I have my own basement.
>>
File: trump_supporters1488806274869.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters1488806274869.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>740358788
that Charlie Gard kid was a brain-dead vegetable, just like most trump fans
>>
>>740358825
Show me this Russian propaganda
>>
>>740352288

Trump isn't a president. He doesn't understand the concept. He's never had to govern. He was handed his 'empire'. He didn't earn it. He's never earned anything. He didn't even decide who was fired on his 'reality' TV show. He's impotent.
>>
>>740358825
This troll has been fed enough.
>>
because republicans are controlled opposition
>>
>>740358983
Thank the heavens that someone else understands my logic.
>>
>>740358913
You fucking nigger that's not the point.
The point I am trying to make is that the parents were stripped of rights, and the chance of medical advancements was ignored.

Did I mention Trump?

Better question, how many shekels Did that mindless comment with anti-trump rhetoric gain you?
>>
>>740352392
Before Obamacare: Buy health insurance if you want. If you can't afford it, you'll have to be careful, I guess.

After Obamacare: Buy health insurance or get taxed about $1000+. Your pick.

Hurdur Obama: "More people have enrolled."
Hurfuckingretarddur Liberals: "See? More people have enrolled! It must be better!"
Conservatives: "That's borderline against the constitution. Health insurance is unimaginably high."
>>
>>740357950
Are you fucking delusional? Have you never been to a city in your life, hick?
>>
>>740352288
Because it was aweful. Millions of lower class Americans would not have been able to afford healthcare if it were passed.
>>
File: health_2904767294415.jpg (106KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
health_2904767294415.jpg
106KB, 960x831px
>>
>>740358760
Didn't expect you to actually use the "polls are all fake news" argument

You think the deep state are pushing socialist policy? Are you retarded? Establishment democrats hate socialism just as much as republicans do, same as the mainstream media, the only people fighting for socialist policy are the American people and independent media, and every now and then people like bernie sanders

Hell even TRUMP argued for socialist policies when he was running because he knew that was the path to victory, he said himself on several different occasions that countries with single payer have better healthcare than America

The fact you equate mass media with liberalism is kind of amazing, the establishment has a very strong anti-liberal bias, because they're all bought out and corrupt to the core and they know liberals want to get money out of politics and support policies for middle and lower class americans, the more people that move away from MSM the more leftwards the generations lean
>>
File: Trump.jpg (42KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
42KB, 480x470px
>>740358760
Are you an actual autist? "It's all a conspiracy man!" If they controlled everything Trump wouldn't have been elected. If their level of control is that fucking deep then he wouldn't have been elected. Jesus fuck you inbred fools are so damn slow.
>>
>>685431137
did this ever happen?
>>
>>740358760
>The deep state
What a retard
>>
>>740358983
>Trump isn't a president. He doesn't understand the concept. He's never had to govern. He was handed his 'empire'. He didn't earn it. He's never earned anything. He didn't even decide who was fired on his 'reality' TV show. He's impotent.
Trump is the ultimate entrepenure. He got sick of disrupting businesses so he is disurpting the Federal Government. We are seeing the support of a man with the support of the masses fighting a group of a few thousand people that have taken control of the country since the JFK assassination. These roles have been played going back centuries. It is what revolutions are made of and what the songs minstrels sing about for centuries. Don't be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>740359192
Ok....while millions of middle class Americans who hard worked hard to be where they are at can barely afford it anymore???? You know those millions of Americans who already pay for those govt assistance checks the lower class gets every month?

I should just go flip burgers then be able to afford healthcare coupled with all the govt assistance I will receive I will be in the exact same postion as I am right now,

Broke as fuck but hey at least I have healthcare!
>>
>>740352288
Because it's a fundamentally good idea and republicans risk getting btfo by their own constituents in 2018 if they actually repeal it. They should be pumping more money into the program to make it soluble rather than trying to repeal or sabotage it.
>>
>>740358788
>The Death of Charlie Gard reminded the world that with a single payer system, the govt decides who lives and who dies
I'm a Brit and you are expressing an opinion without the facts.
In the case of Charlie Gard the UK government had nothing to do with it. It was the courts, up to and including the Supreme court and the ECJ that made the decisions.

His parents were shilled by snake-oil salesmen promising that the baby could be made normal and, not being the brightest and the best, they believed what they were told, because they wanted to. Most of these "experts" made those diagnoses without even seeing the child or his records and at least one had a financial interest in the unproven cure he was promoting. Then two more high-profile, stupid and ill-informed people chipped in (stand up, Pope Francis and Donald Trump)

So the courts stopped the parents squandering the money that well-meaning people had given on unproven quack remedies that, according to real paediatricians who knew the case, would not have helped.

it was interesting that when one of these shills did come over and look at the child he immediately reversed his opinion and agreed his cure wouldn't work.

So no, it was the courts. And it would be the courts would have decided in any healthcare system, because that's the highest authority.
>>
>>740359151
The rights of the child to not needlessly suffer for no benefit outweigh the rights of the parents who are pushing for their child to needlessly suffer. According to the doctors who treated him, there was no chance of recovery.
>>
>>740353706
Obamacare covered alot of other stuff, basically it forced most companies to provide health care to all full time employees, which is cheaper then the private market, also called the "exchange" which is where alot of the "premiums jumped by x%" lines come from. The health care exchange is currently the only part of the law that isn't working.
>>
>>740352650
>neo marxist?

Don't u have forced car insurance. Completely different dumbas
>>
>>740352288
Because they spent so much time doing nothing but obstructing that they forgot how to do anything else
>>
>>740359481
>We are seeing the support of a man with the support of the masses
>lost by 2 million votes
Yeah okay the "masses"
>>
>>740354745
Exactly. All the jeefuck Republicans complaining about high insurance. The subsidies phase out after 40k. Ur telling me u can afford insurance now, but u couldn't afford it back then?
>>
>>740355120
No it won't. If he made the subsidy payments it won't collapse. Idiotd
>>
>>740359564
>So the courts stopped the parents squandering the money that well-meaning people had given on unproven quack remedies that, according to real paediatricians who knew the case, would not have helped.
>it was interesting that when one of these shills did come over and look at the child he immediately reversed his opinion and agreed his cure wouldn't work.
>So no, it was the courts. And it would be the courts would have decided in any healthcare system, because that's the highest authority.
This is a big pass the buck argument where you believe authority and powers that be are correct. Your reasonable arguments is what lead "scientifically proven" inferior people into death camps. The biggest problem with the UK is their single payer healthcare system given to anyone that did not earn it. That why you have some many Muslims roaming your streets without jobs. No welfare and no free healthcare, they would have not even showed up and died on the shores saving UK society. The UK is in desperate need of a mass culling. Have your guns ready, when Elizabeth Regina dies, it'll be a shitstorm.
>>
>>740359786
This guy, also the subsidy payments are required by law, so theoretically if he doesn't make the subsidy payments he will be in violation of the law. Which means eventually the SCOTUS will rule he needs to pay them, if he still doesn't, then he is violating a court order, the same action that allowed the House to bring up articles of impeachment on Nixon.
>>
>>740355923
>>
>>740355975
Wow. That's a real deep hole ur digging there fren.

>trumps doing stupid stuff bc he's secretly a genius with an actual plan

Plz stahp
>>
Rural people shouldn't vote.
>>
>>740359851
>parents buy into fake cure
>court says no
>doctor with fake cure is like "cure won't work"
>parents still try to get fake cure
>courts say no
at what point did the "evil" single payer healthcare system come into play here?
>>
>>740359971
>at what point did the "evil" single payer healthcare system come into play here?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The NHS and BBC need their government funds cut off to see if they survive in an open market.
>>
>>740356872
I can te ur in first year college politics Sci. Bc of ur stupid anarcho capitalist opinions. Only a dumbass would suggest the free market solves everything. No system can solve every problem u underage jew plrb
>>
>>740359851
>The biggest problem with the UK is their single payer healthcare system given to anyone that did not earn it. That why you have some many Muslims roaming your streets without jobs
What? What?

Single payer healthcare causes jobless Muslims roaming the streets?

You are stupid beyond logic and reason. I'm done with you, you're clearly retarded.
>>
>>740360055
You didn't answer his question.
>>
>>740360175
>You didn't answer his question.
This is /b/ and they don't deserve an answer.
>>
>>740357444
U realize you'd be in that segment right.
>>
>>740360235
>U realize you'd be in that segment right.
Then I moved to my next life and learn from this one. The beat goes on.
>>
>>740360234
Nice deflection. Good job proving to us all that you don't know what you're talking about and that you can't back up your assertations.
>>
>>740357950
>>
>>740360264
Maybe you'll have more than 2 brain cells next time huh champ
>>
>>740358760
Ur a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>740359653
Yeah, but you arnt forced to own a car.
If you are so poor you cant afford to have car insurance just dont buy a car.

What do you suppose the people who cant reasonably afford health insurance do? Not have a body?
It is completely different.
>>
>>740352288
Because Obama cares and repubs don't.
Simple. Period.
>>
>>740360436
>What do you suppose the people who cant reasonably afford health insurance do?
I seem to recall the first proposal of the ACA having a public option to solve this very issue.
>>
>>740359181
>conservatives: we believe in the freedom market which can solve everything. Even quantum mechanics

>regular normal person: but my husband has a preexisting condition and I can't afford healthcare

>conservstive: fuck off poor bitch. If u can't afford it. It's probably bc ur a druggie heathen whore. Pray to God and hope he can save u.

This is what u retards sound like
>>
>>740360318
>Maybe you'll have more than 2 brain cells next time huh champ
You and the rest of the fags here proves we need a good culling taking out a few million non-productive, nice-feels lives. Looking forward to the blood bath to come.
>>
>>740359564
Ok you got me there it wasn't the govt it was the courts, but you do see the big flaw in what you said right? They fought The courts for five months, in those five months his condition became worse, until the point of no chance of surviving, that's when The gards gave up. The courts made the decision, not Charlie's parents.
The courts decided for them, and you find that completely appropriate. Put yourself in the shoes of Charlie's parents.

Don't tell me they were approached by "snake oil salesmen" because you are bringing bias to this nonbiased argument I have presented.

Also why do most EU not have kids?
>>
>>740360466
I hate Trump and republicans just as much as the next guy but be careful about giving Obama too much of a free pass, he was an incredibly mixed bag, and obamacare was originally a republican proposal, it's FAR from perfect
>>
>>740352288
McCain is close to dinging level 81 with a really nasty form of brain cancer. Either he's going to retire soon or die. So voting millions off their healthcare while he gets his for free on the backs of the people he just screwed would be a huge red flag on his 'get into heaven' application. (this is what the god fags believe, look it up)
>>
>>740360584
>Being against niceness
>Assuming the people that disagree with you are unproductive when you know nothing about them

Politics is about more than just being an edgelord man
>>
>>740357977
>believing PRICES are set by states for private companies
Lol'k
>>
>>740360466
>Because Obama cares and repubs don't.
Obama is a socialist enslaver that lost. We are recovering from his excessive regulations. The stock market is up, American jobs are created, oil exports are up. No to kill off losers like you that can't pay their own medical bills.

>Simple. Period.
Life is simple. Guys like you fuck it up.
>>
File: music violin baw.gif (2KB, 50x36px) Image search: [Google]
music violin baw.gif
2KB, 50x36px
>>740359497

>Ok....while millions of middle class Americans who hard worked hard to be where they are at can barely afford it anymore???? You know those millions of Americans who already pay for those govt assistance checks the lower class gets every month?

You know, if you those lower class American wouldn't work for shits and giggles you wouldn't be able to afford a lot of things you're used too.
>>
>>740360591
>Put yourself in the shoes of Charlie's parents.
Put yourself in the kids shoes, who was dying and had parents too stupid to accept the opinions of multiple doctors that there was nothing that could be done for him. Should children suffer needlessly because of their stupid parents?
>>
File: health17426260png.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
health17426260png.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>
Affordable Care Act: 4
Trump: 0

Tired or winning yet, Trumpshills? I sure am not
>>
>>740359874
Bingi
>>
>>740360726
Your parents didn't kill you, when they had every right to.
>>
>>740360773
Careful friend republicans are going to come and tell you your sources are FAKE NEWS
>>
>>740352288
because Establishment elite and puppet masters will do anything to get rid of trump
>>
File: health_17200895.jpg (54KB, 960x586px) Image search: [Google]
health_17200895.jpg
54KB, 960x586px
>>
>>740360264
>>>740360235
>>U realize you'd be in that segment
> right.
> Then I moved to my next life
> and learn from this one. The
> beat goes on.Rofl

>I'm condemning myself to die.

This is why democrats think gop-ers are retarded. U literally vote against ur own existence. No smart person would do that
>>
>>740360869
Are there any conservative arguments not based on being edgy?
>>
>>740360710
Fuck your poverty and git gud you broke fag.

Life isn't easy and the left want you to be live it should be.

I fucking hate poor motherfuckers that will not do anything to improve their situation because the govt has provided them with the bear essentials to keep living and breeding more poor bitches.
>>
>>740360436
That's not the point. The point is, u buy a private possession. A car. Why should the govt force u to have insurance from a private company?
>>
>>740360920
>Are there any conservative arguments not based on being edgy?

Only that the rich are gods among men and we should funnel all of the wealth in the country to them
>>
>>740360584
Another one of u obese wannabe milita tards that have a shelter in the middle of nowhere with a billion bullets and shitty dried food packs
>>
>>740361007
Because you didn't buy the road dumbass.
>>
>>740360705
>recovering from Obama regulations that were put in place to save us from Bush deregulations

Ur a stupid one
>>
there's really only one solution
>>
>>740361007
>>
>>740361104
>what is taxes?

Answer the question forrest
>>
>>740361195
I'm doing something here jewbait
>>
Because the country is full of lazy fucking people. People like you meth heads who would be better off dead
>>
>>740356872
Hey dude, remember me. We spoke about you joining The Anarcho Capitalist People's Front of America the other day. I let the guys know that you reall hate liberals, socialism, and the fucking People's American Anarcho Capitalist Front. They said you could join. You do need to purchase a suitable Fedora before the initiation gangbang though. Welcome brother! You are going to be able to go Galt like a motherfucker now.
>>
>>740360436
Some republican states are too corrupt to add in a bus, rail, or train system so you have to have a car fool. Try again
>>
>>740361286
Imagine being this easy to manipulate

>FUNNEL ALL THE WEALTH TO THE RICHEST 1%
>>Why?
>B-Because... Lazy people? ...And immigrants?
>>DAMN LAZY FUCKING IMMIGRANTS RUINING THE COUNTRY
>>
>>740361461
>>
>>740361249
If I own a house and you're renting it, I have every right to tell, say your niglet children, that they're responsible for paying the medical expenses of their friends of they get hurt.

If you don't like it, you can continue living in your cardboard box.

That's car insurance you dumbshit
>>
File: 53percent_guy.jpg (48KB, 550x407px) Image search: [Google]
53percent_guy.jpg
48KB, 550x407px
>>740360941

>says "life isn't easy"
>tells people to "suck it up"
>continues to bitch about how he is treated unfairly in life
>>
>>740360436
>Yeah, but you arnt forced to own a car.
You aren't forced to have babies either, so stop fucking around Tyrone. It's time to own up.
>>
>>740354973
You are blaming the wrong person. Trump is waiting to sign the bill (any bill) that our worthless congress sends to him. They are the ones to blame because they are all fucking worthless and half of them are voting with paid votes. We need term limits for congress, period. The president can't change healthcare, only congress can
>>
>>740355374
I don't pay a deductible, nor do I pay any premiums. Join a union or get a better job faggot.
>>
>>740360591
>They fought The courts for five months, in those five months his condition became worse, until the point of no chance of surviving, that's when The gards gave up
The propblem with your logic was that there was no chance of the child surviving five months ago. The child had a death sentence as soon as his microndial disease was diagnosed. but, due to the false hope his parents had been given by the snake-oil brigade, THEY were the ones who fought the derision that the child should be allowed to die. The fact that he got worse was exactly as the paediatricians predicted. So five months on, nothing has changed, except a few lawyers and publicists are richer.
>>
File: 1500647941938.png (522KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500647941938.png
522KB, 800x577px
>>740360264
Weewooweewoo retard alert!
>>
>>740360941
>I fucking hate poor motherfuckers that will not do anything to improve their situation because the govt has provided them with the bear essentials to keep living and breeding more poor bitches.
Because the problem with this country is poor people have all the money! Fucking think for once, and don't just spout out illogical bull shit.
>>
>>740361725
Wait a minute, former military with no coverage from the VA and working 80 hours a week to pay for college? Do I smell a dishonorable discharge?
>>
>>740356115
You realize premiums were skyrocketing and you were paying for millions of people without insurance who go to the er either way right? You were just too young to pay attention to how things were prior to them ACA.
>>
>>740360264
Wow, what a dumb fuck you are.
>>
>>740362235
>inb4 edgy conservative says emergency rooms should turn people away
>>
>>740361725
>>740362220
FAKE SPOTTED, no actual marine would refer to them self as a "former marine".
Must be as dumb as he is ugly.
>>
>>740352392
Lol no it doesn't. What are you smoking
>>
>>740356869
You're aware that the government didn't actually provide the plans right? The government provided the exchanges... Like... Think of it as amazon for insurance.
>>
>>740352288
if you think this was a "failure" then you are not thinking. This is exactly what they wanted to happen. Taking away millions of peoples insurance will certainly put a nix to the populist vein they have tapped. However they need to fufill the promise to their base or they seem like liars or innefectual losers. With the way things are now, the base is satisfied (somewhat) because they can blame it on Dems and a few select republicans. And they dont have to bear the mark of "pre existing condition murders" in the next election. Politics at its finest.
>>
>>740355975

LOL

>trumps plan was to make it look like he failed so that he could out the saboteurs
>trumps a tactical genius
>trump isnt lying to us, hes telling us what we need to hear
>hes not buttfucking my mom, hes strengthening my genetic lineage

the koolaid is strong with this one
>>
>>740362437
>Lol no it doesn't. What are you smoking
Tell us why not chuckle head, and don't spout 1 sided bull shit you hear on talk radio.
The fact is, it's been working just fine, but President dumb fuck is doing his best to destroy it. Aren't republicans great? Doing their best to ruin our country's health care system just to look like they were right, and in their minds, garner votes?
>>
File: health_130708834930214.png (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
health_130708834930214.png
67KB, 480x480px
>>
>>740356872
>free market will solve everything
dude the free market led to a huge recession less than ten years ago, how can you still have this much faith in it?
let me spell it out for you
rich people will use their wealth to get richer, which means everyone else gets screwed over. that's basic fucking psychology
>>
>>740360705
Obama beat the whitebois twice. He saved the economy. Single handedly took out bin laden. Spurred our current economic growth and did it all despite a do nothing republican congress.
>>
>>740358788

>raised 1 million pounds
>werent asking for money

you gotta choose.
>>
As socialist/communists this is to say healthcare costs won't go down until the health insurance industry is regulated or removed entirely.

I'm not advocating for that but everything else is really just a bandaid and done to appease the health insurance lobby.
>>
>>740359181

>get taxed $1000

lol what country you in? I was charged a whopping $300 for a year. It came out of my refund which was $2000.

lol those are some fake numbers youre rolling with
>>
>>740359181
>or get taxed about $1000+

Those penalties aren't being enforced. I didn't have any health coverage last year and I didn't get a penalty so I did some research and sure enough they aren't getting enforced
>>
>>740361871
>Join a union
>socialism
>mafia
>DNC

Wew lad!
>>
>>740360436
>arent forced to have a car

live in los angeles some time
>>
File: dontevenknowhowtorespond.gif (776KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
dontevenknowhowtorespond.gif
776KB, 500x273px
>>740358760
>People actually believe this
>>
>>740363898
>muh socialism
Enjoy working for pennies
>>
>>740355374
>a corrupt system that makes massive profit off the sickness of American citizens is ripping me off!
>the solution is to deregulate that corrupt system
>once the regulations are gone, CEOs who are driven only by profit will surely do the right thing and stop profiteering off the backs of hard working Americans

conservatism is a mental disorder
>>
>>740363997

Or basically any rural state a car is required to have a job.
>>
File: IMG_6670.jpg (31KB, 582x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6670.jpg
31KB, 582x461px
>>740352637
If millions will die because of Obamacare repeal, how come millions didn't die before Obamacare?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 46004743.cached.jpg (73KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46004743.cached.jpg
73KB, 800x500px
>>740358760
>>
>>740364210

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/
>>
>>740354505
>single player

We now you multi player, nigga
>>
File: 1492096298504.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492096298504.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>740364210
People did die, or they went to the ER as their primary care physician and then didn't pay the hospital which resulted in hospitals passing off those massive losses onto insurance companies which passed off the loss to you in the form of yearly premium hikes.

You understand this right? Even before Obamacare you were already paying for the uninsured, Obamacare just made it so you are paying for them in a slightly less stupid and slightly less expensive way.
>>
>>740364586
>waiting for the "Harvard is libruls" retort
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.