[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting a construction job in a few days and I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 9

File: its_time_for_dat_rump_640_23.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
its_time_for_dat_rump_640_23.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
I'm starting a construction job in a few days and I don't know dick. Does anyone have some advice?
>>
>>740288080
Make sure you have a pick up truck. You'll fit right in
>>
> don't know dick

he ain't that bad
>>
>>740288080
Meet dick
Preferably mine
>>
>>740288080

Make shur you have good work shoes/boots, if you're not sure where or how to do something, ask. And talk with people, don't act like an aspie.
>>
>>740288080
If a Mexican who can't speak a lick of English can do it im sure its not too hard
>>
>>740288348
Is he a big softie?
>>
>>740288080
What kind of work, OP?
>>
Construction.

Awfully vague there buddy. What field/trade?
>>
>>740288080
Hit on women that pass by your job site
>>
>>740288080
This is their money the're paying you. So unless you lied during the application/interview process, you'll be OK. Because they're not gonna spend their money paying someone who can't do the job that they're hiring them to do. In other words if they hired you, you can do the work.
The most important things you can do is to listen carefully, and learn by watching. Then work hard and be someone they can rely on.
>>
>>740288470
Building and remodeling homes as general labor and carpenter
>>
>>740288453
Laborer and carpenter
>>
Strip all the wiring you can find for the Portuguese gold that lies within. Scrap the Portuguese gold at the scrap yard and profit. That's how you construct.
>>
>>740288658
Make sure you nail a screw and hammer a 2x4
>>
Never place your hands where you haven't looked first. And always wear protection (even though saftey is often placed third). Don't wear rings or watches. And have fun cos it'll make you a man and feel good about working hard.
>>
>>740288658
"Laborer" means you'll be helping out where needed, basically running around doing whatever needs to be done. They'll show you how to do whatever it is. You'll be fine. Be prepared to work hard. But if you do you'll move up quickly. What do you want to do is get some skills
>>
>>740288837

Fucking gypsy
>>
>>740288080
I'm a construction manager
What are you supposed to be starting as?
There's only 2 jobs you'd be able to do in construction with no training
>labourer
basically sweeping up keeping the site clean and tidy doing any shit that's asked of you, nothing complicated , if you don't know anything just fucking ask
>cabin cat
You look after the canteen areas, clean the toilets, open the site up and any cabins
Not too hard for you is it you fucking faggot, going on like a tit worrying about nothing will get you seriously hurt or killed now man the fuck up
>>
>>740288969
Thanks
>>
Go to hardware store beforehand and pick up extra bubbles for your spirit level
>>
>>740289159
Thanks chief
>>
>>740288080
Steal beams cant melt jet fuel
>>
Find out where the site materials are kept and ask the guy responsible for a reacharound
>>
>>740289354
What about steel beams protected by an asbestos coating?
None of you fucking retards ever mention the fire proofing on steel beams in any fucking building or every fucking building. Why do you think there's so many dying or dead who have been around controlled demolitions where the asbestos hasn't been stripped
>>
>>740288080
When they tell you to go fetch that bucket over there in the woods, say "no thanks".
>>
>>740288080
Sauce?
>>
>>740288080
can you read a tape measure?
>>
>>740290907
No idea
>>
>>740289214
i hate running out of bubbles
-electrician apprentice
>>
You'll be fine. Just bring sunscreen, a hat, steel or composite-toed boots, gloves, and learn as quickly as you can.

It's okay if you're green. It just means they will give you the shittiest and simplest grunt jobs at first, unfortunately.
>>
>>740288080

Its one of the few jobs in the world where the harder you work the better off you'll be.

Your boss will notice if you're kicking ass and if you are even semi competent you can quickly move up the food chain.

Do not get a reputation for being lazy and don't listen to the spics who say you're working too hard.

Also just do what you're told and don't be stupid.
>>
>>740288080
Seriously Anon. I'm a tech guy but I have a couple of contractor friends who ask me to help when labor is tight. I've done concrete, framing, roofing you name it with their regular crews. Here is my advise FWIW: they will bust your chops. Take it. Give it back. Don't be offended. When you start, you are labor pure and simple. Do what they tell you but be willing to learn and offer to do anything. At least act like you are willing to learn. And for God's sake if you're not sure about something no matter how stupid, ask for explanation. They will bust you bad, but respect you way more than if you cause something to get ruined or wasted.
>>
Don't show up without a tool belt, tape measure, and Hammer.
>>
>>740291254

Hes just starting, hes just going to be sweeping up nails.
>>
>>740288422
Usually it's a flock of them and they all speak the same shit
>>
any legit construction company will have a board stretcher...so if you fuck up and cut something short, not a big deal.

oh, and just remember there are 14" or 6cm in a foot. you'll be fine.
>>
>>740288080
i need an id on that girl
>>
>>740288080
Mexicans go from building mud huts and a week later they're building high end homes in the US. If that doesn't worry you it should. That's why so much money is set aside to pay off the inspectors.
>>
>>740288080
do what your told
ask if you don't know
don't be an ass
>>
>>740288080
What branch of construction. Best advice is to be careful for yourself and other around you. Can be very dangerous job if you don't pay attention all the time. Don't come in tired or hung over. Learn by watching. Don't ask many questions. Try to be intuitive with what comes next. Don't stand around if nothing to do. Grab a broom, clean up, organize. Just stay busy looking.
>>
>>740291335
There's not always shit to clean up on the job. Chances are he's gonna get asked to measure something for someone or make a few cuts on the mitre saw. Showing up with a few tools looks good. Plus then he won't have to borrow someone else's when the time inevitably comes
>>
>>740288080
They won't make you do anything complex until they think you're ready. Whatever task they give you they will explain, if they don't then simply ask them and pay attention.
>>
>>740288080
Also, if you are late for work show up with coffee and donuts. That's why you were late in the first place ;)
>>
>>740291609
>Don't ask many questions
This is terrible advice. Ask a ton of questions. better to ask if you're not sure than hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
File: 1363041167970.jpg (992KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1363041167970.jpg
992KB, 1920x1200px
Measure twice, cut once.
>>
>>740290907
Photoshoop
>>
>>740288658
>Work hard
>Never EVER complain
>Do the shit no one else wants to do

You'll be an apprentice in no time if you follow these rules
>>
>>740291821
staged photo shoot
>>
>>740288963
This.
>>
>>740288080
Use baby powder on your ass crack and dick before you go to work, trust me it makes a world of difference. Also as the saying goes measure twice cut once. Learn how to use a speed square really well its the master tool really
>>
1. Use common sense
2. Don't be a retard, if you're unsure of something FUCKING ASK but don't ask dumbass questions every 2 seconds.
3. If you're slightly more intelligent than your average hood nigger and work slightly hard and make it look like you care even a little bit, it's easy to move up, because most of the guys who do it are dumbasses and spics who don't know left from right.
4. If the supervisor gives you more responsibility or puts you in charge of something expect to have to baby every dumb cunt there.
>>
>>740291480
Sky hook
>>
>>740291899
Lol fat cunt
>>
>>740291889

Thanks detective, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up.
>>
>>740291190
Also this. If they aren't busting your balls regularly, it means no one likes you.
>>
>>740291899
what if you take a shit? Does baby powder still work then?
>>
>>740291553
>t. Someone who has never held a tool
>>
>>740292126

And to add to that, (at least at my job) the guys are a bunch of catty bitches. Like as bad as high school girls. Don't be offended if you have a nickname they use behind your back, everyone has one.
>>
>>740291795
Dude let me tell you there is nothing more annoying then trying to lay out a wall or fix a masons shitty work and having your laborer asking a million question about shit he doesn't need to know right now. There's no time for Q&A when doing carpentry. Job is got to hurry up to get to the next. If you can't learn from watching then you should be there. Try actually being in construction before giving advise retard.
>>
>>740288080
You don't need to know dick, you just need to work, that's the key.
>>
Learn to read a tape measure
>>
>>740292126
Amen. If you get a knickname in the first day you did great.
>>
>>740288080
Listen to old guys, they know their shit. Don't argue, don't talk about what you think you know. Just listen and listen good.

Im gunna assume you're a younger guy. Work hard. Work harder than the old guy working beside you. Ask people of they need help, don't stand around doing nothing. There is always work to be done.

Keep your eyes and ears open and you'll do fine. Us old guys like a young guy that doesn't need his hand held the whole time, and who can work like an adult.
>>
>>740292286
Shouldn't
>>
>>740291821
This. Also if someone asks "gimme like and inch and a half" they're not talking about your babby dick
>>
>>740288080
Show up early
Leave late
Work harder than everyone else
Drink plenty of water

I would say give it a year, and if they don't acknowledge your work effort in some way I would start looking for a new job. You don;t wanna bust your ass for a company that doesn't know you exist.
>>
>>740292107
you're welcome, sport
>>
File: 1280821245907.gif (34KB, 460x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1280821245907.gif
34KB, 460x1516px
>>740288080
They will treat you like shit for awhile, because you are a useless piece of shit that gets in everyone's way.

So expect to carry buckets, boards and sheetrock nonstop for the first few months as you absorb pieces of information that will make you less parasitic to the building operation.
>>
File: you are my gerbils - Copy (39).png (192KB, 326x258px) Image search: [Google]
you are my gerbils - Copy (39).png
192KB, 326x258px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3WHxsXTcBU

GOOK SETS HIS APARTMENT ON FIRE
>>
>>740292453
why, did you show it to them when they did ask you for that?
>>
>>740292052
Skinny cunt actually, but maybe your dick and balls just arent big enough to sweat and rub
>>
>>740292286
You're just an asshole. You learn by watching and asking, i'd hate to work along side you and would kick you the fuck off my crew if you worked under me.
>>
>>740292166
It's really more of a sweat and chafe thing, it only helps for so long
>>
If a redneck parole high on meth can do it so can you.
>>
>>740292783
You're giving redundant advice then!
>>
>>740292286
I asked a bunch of questions when I started and the boss got pissed but I also learned way faster than the others and I'm now the bosses right hand man.

So if you're gunna ask questions be prepared for a guy to think you're an idiot but the true idiot is the person that has a question but doesn't ask it.
>>
>>740292247
Sorry, someone who was a contractor for 30 years
>>
File: 1500442193607.jpg (7KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500442193607.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>740292362

A guy at my work did the exact opposite of what he was suppose to do and managed to drop an 800kg bag of grain upside down and spilled everywhere in his first week.

He got the nickname Numnuts and it stuck. People call him Numnuts in public now. Don't be a Numnuts.
>>
>>740289354

Don't listen to faggots like this, every site has at least one dickhead or tinfoil hat.
>>
>>740292286
>huuurduuur i cant hold conversations and work at the same time
>>740292741
>>740292913
^ these two faggots get it. In some lines of work (mine included) guess work can get someone killed. better to ask than to not know
>>
>>740292286
This is the type of guy who thinks he knows everything and nobody wants to give him a hand on anything. readers beware.
>>
>>740292912
Hey man just try it, you might think it helps you might not
>>
>>740289684
>asbestos coating

Fireproofing for structural members have been asbestos free for decades because of asbestosis, where the fuck have you been?
>>
Service the other guys on their lunch breaks, they'll appreciate it
>>
>>740291868
These rules the best way to move up in any intro job. Do the shit no one else wants to do and make sure that the important people know you did it. Don't brag but find a subtle way to say "I did this, and x did that."

Also if you find people being annoyed at someone for being a shitter, don't do what they do, make sure to always be doing better than someone else. You don't have to be an asshole about it, but secretly treat it like a competition that only you know is happening.
>>
>>740288080
This was me a week ago. I'm mostly cleaning up. It's just a temp job till I find something better
>>
>>740292391
Also this. My very first job was to move tools and a ladder around for some old fuck. He gave no instructions to me at all but I figured out what he wanted me to do. I felt like I wasn't doing jack shit but at the end of the day he gave me a beer and said "I like you, you're a good worker. Rare to see of kids your age".
>>
>>740292655
Only once. Never again, I said.
>>
>>740293325
pay per hour?
>>
>>740293332
no one blue collar especially hard labor likes to talk a lot. if you do, you waste too much time faggot.
>>
>>740288837
>>740288658
Dont saw off your hand
Avoid jamming your thumb when nailing
Expect to carry many pounds of wood up stairs
Take lunch even if you cant eat the first day
Tie off when on roofs with steep gradez
Drink tons of water its summer
Grow a pair and expect to be treated as an adult
Reminder many old old farts were drunks when young so expect these fucks to be readily annoyed at dumbshit, particularly excuses
Move your ass as shit needs to get done like yesterday
>>
>>740292741
Ya right. 22 years framing houses. I'm as good as a structural engineer. If you knew anything about carpentry you would know that there are a million little things that you have to remeber and asking questions will not help you. You learn as you watch in construction. This isn't middle school fuck head. It's real life mechanical hands on engineering. You want to ask questions then go to college for it otherwise you'll piss off the boss when he has a ton of things on his mind that need to go smoothly. There's no room for mistakes as a carpenter and you don't need a broom pusher asking you why this and why that and make you loose your concentration. You watch and you learn. you or anyone would never kick me off their crew. I'm a money maker. I get the job done. When my boss fucks up I'm the one who can fix it fast. If my boss don't know what to do, I'm the one who figures it out. There are no nice people in construction retard. It's brutal work and you have to have a brutal mental attitude about it. I don't need some little prick like you asking questions like a faggot when I'm trying to line up my double 16" lvl offset hips on a 12/12 16/12 pitch 30 feet in the air. Are you fucking kidding me man? Go back to your sensitive basement zone
>>
>>740293419
I think 12.50. Prepare to be sore as shit. My back is sore from sweeping and lifting heavy shit. Remember to lift with your legs.
>>
>>740288080
Pick up the physically demanding tasks and do not complain.
Show interest in more complex/mentally challenging jobs and excel.
Be humble, develop relationships with artisans.
Following this you will accelerate quickly.
>Stonemason advice
>>
>>740288080
Ask me anything....I'm a general contractor. Have done a few million dollar projects
>>
>>740288080

If the workers pull out a bottle of liquor or weed or even smokes don't partake. Old timers can get away with things you can't. Plus you run into people that like to get others, especially the "new" guy in trouble.

If the boss tells you to wear your safety gear, wear it like it supposed to, don't wear your hard hat on backwards, because the others do.

If you have your hands in your pocket, you aren't working hard enough.
>>
>>740293170
It's not about holding conversations. It's about having to explain something to someone when you are trying to get a job done. That shit eats up time and time is money. I can tell you have no idea and you flip burgers for a living.
>>
>>740293170
>samefagging
>>
>>740293638
Lol nigger I ain't OP. Just kind of wanted to laugh at your pay rate. Never going to construction I guess.Oh btw, $12.50 is not even close to a living wage.
>>
>>740293325
Also don't have this attitude. Construction work is lucrative once you've learned the ropes and start your own business
>>
>>740289159
That's not true. A laborer usually fetches tools and material.
>>
>>740293196
>samefagging
>never worked construction
>knows what he's talking about
>>
>>740293817
Yeah you're the old fart no one likes to help. I can tell nigger. Go get bossed around because you weren't smart enough to go to school.
>>
Measure twice cut once
>>
>>740293321
>"I did this, and x did that."
Faggot i hate your kind of cocksucking
How long before you lie about what you did and didnt do
Btw your the type of pos who turns and snitches fuck you
Instead bust your ass and learn your trade, stay late, show early and have a brew on saturday after some overtime
>>
>>740291254

I'd wait until the second day for this, ask first. Probably are using nail guns nowdays. Show up with a tool belt and a bunch of tools and all they want is have someone sweep or cleanup, he'll get a nickname that he won't want and will look stupid.
>>
>>740293940
>so infuriated, need to accuse
I win
>>
>>740293876
Na I'd rather have a job with the government, which is what im trying to do. I worked for the state doing landscape like work and it was the shit. If you stay and do your time in those jobs you get amazing benefits.
>>
>>740293817
Ok...
>hurrdurr i cant explain what im doing while i work
better? fag.
>>740293849
>Accusing me of samefagging and only tagging one post.

good one faggot, get back on minecraft and have a cold apple juice with tha boyz
>>
>>740288080
1 work hard and be reliable
2 learn to anticipate what will be needed
3 figure out your bosses job, assist him and mame his job easier.
>>
>>740293817
No man If you hire a newb youve basically taken on the role of a teacher if you expect him to be productive at any point. If you want experience then you have to pay more. But you're Jewish so you expect newbs to know everything and pay them minimum wage. It doesn't work that way, faggot.
>>
>>740294034
Wasting time. Don't even measure just cut. Why do 3 steps when you can do 1?
>>
Fuck non-union construction making $12.50/hr that sucks shit. Honestly deserve more for physical labor and the ability to fuck peoples houses up or potentially kill people on accident.
>>
>>740294000
I chose to frame houses. Still do it. I'm very skilled and a wanted man. I give my boss orders. I know my shit. Took me about 3 years to learn everything while humping lumber. There isn't anyone more respected then a knowledgeable carpenter. I don't know what reality you faggots live in.
>>
>>740294191
for my job i got $25/hr starting, a %5 raise evry year, and an additional $250/month for commuting
>>
>>740293940
I was one of the responders.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x362px
>>740294080
You won the Internet buddy. Good job. I dedicate this meme to you.
>>
>>740294158
Self reflecting much. Mine craft? What's that? Construction for trap lovers?
>>
>>740294045
I never lie about what I did and didn't do.
And I absolutely snitch on people, do your fucking job you retard and this won't be a problem.
I get priority on working overtime because I do my job well.

The only people worried about snitching are the ones fucking up or slacking off.
>>
>>740291717

Don't be a nigger like this guy.

Don't show up late. Plan to be there 30 minutes early.
>>
>>740294259
>I don't either but your world is very delusional lol
>>
>>740288080
>Does anyone have some advice?

be ready to work your ass off. you'll learn as you go along.
>>
>>740294259
>Knowledgeable
>Took three years to learn framing

This is precisely why you ask questions. Shouldn't take more than 6 months on the job to know everything about framing.
>>
>>740294180
I'm not a boss. So I don't know what you're getting at. If you were actually a framer you would know you learn by watching. I can tell you all day how to lay out a rafter but you need to physically see it to really understand. Go to school to be a framing then let me know how your first day in the feild was.
>>
>>740294284
Yeah I got $24/hr starting with 3% (+$1 per year for the first 5 years) yearly raise. I can't imagine going under $20/hr as an adult. Sounds impossible.
>>
>>740294185
Measuring twice means you are unsure of yourself. That will give you a second chance to make a mistake. Real carpeter scone make mistakes measure once and keep yer mouth shut.
>>
>>740288658
>as general labor and carpenter

you're going to be hauling shit. you won't be doing much carpentering.
>>
>>740294441
Bite me
Ill run your ass over asshole and everyone will turn the other way
>>
>>740294611
>>740294284

how much those machine operators with class A make?
>>
>>740294473
30 minutes early not getting paid for. Have fun with your career
>>
>>740294698
Im now a class a underground guy and make 49.99 plus whatever when out of the area
>>
>>740294497
No sir. It's very real. I've been living it for a long time now. Try actually doing something before pretending to know what it is you're talking about. This is the problem with you young fags. Think you know everything watching all those DIY shows and shit
>>
>>740294567
>I'm not a boss

Ok fair enough. People shouldn't be asking questions of a coworker all day. The way you were posting I assumed (wrongfully) you were the man in charge at a given site.
>>
>>740294650
>wasting time measuring
I fuck little faggots like you behind the Porto potty
>>
>>740294441

Yeah, this is a good way to get the nickname "cocksucker" or worse, "brown noser", I'll bet those are your two nicknames.

You don't need to toot your horn, the boss and the guys you are working with know you are working hard, or not
>>
>>740294675
Sick comeback. I'm sure everyone will turn the other way when a death is investigated and they try to figure out who was driving the forklift covered in blood. Good thing shitlord monkeys like you have no pride in doing a good job get laid off first.
>>
>>740294528
6 months isn't enough time to build 100's of different styles of house and experience 1000's of types of structural failures. Stop trolling nigga. You don't even know what u talking about. How many house do you build in 6 months? I'm not talking about your Legos or minecraft games either
>>
>>740294723
Not him but it's about being noticed and therefore moving up faster. Most construction companies where I live are 20 people or less. So it's easy to get noticed if you're first one there, eager to work. Also, unless your boss is a prick, you'll get paid for that half hour. It's not a "punch in, punch out" job.
>>
>>740295071
Shit faggots who cant get shit done get shuffled out of my crews
Same with other crews before long the just need to go .... they cant hack it bottom line
>>
>>740288642
Thanks for the Info. This is exactly what I needed to help calm my nerves.

>>740288963
Thanks you. I can't wait to be a man desu

>>740292391
Good shit.

Not op but I'm starting soon as well. Pretty good money.
>>
>>740294812
not bad.
>>
>>740291868
Live by this
>>
>>740293308

Don't listen to this faggot. If someone asks you to reach into their pocket to get something, decline, there are chomos or faggots on every job.
>>
>>740294911
>I'm a cranky old man, aaargh. I've seen stuff, big bobs stuff.
>>
>>740295110
You talk too much
Faggot
>>
>>740288080
Well the faggots in this thread are giving you a great intro of the kind of mental capacity and shit talk you will need to become well versed in.

Maybe whack yourself in the head with a hammer real good so you can get on their level.
>>
>>740295198
Im a private contractor. I quite literally build custom homes for a living. Start to finish and submit out the shit I don't want to do. I like framing.
>>
>>740294940
That's what I'm saying. Those guys don't get how stressful the boss is all the time. That guy has to bang out the jobs quick to stay on schedule and make money so he can give it all to Uncle Sam and workmans comp. this isn't Union work/pay. Shit is for real. It takes a certain type of animal to do this kind of work and be intelligent enough to learn its complexities. I don't give a fuck I'll talk all day but then the boss usually yells at the guy to leave me alone so I can work. This is why you watch to learn in construction.
>>
>>740295390
lmao
>>
>>740295281
Ive had many, many 2500usd weeks and several 3000usd weeks
The money comes and goes honestly
Learn to lay off your back and get skills to pay the bills
>>
>>740295009
Ok. Do you measure your dick twice or once before you fuck the trap?
>>
File: Lahey.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Lahey.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>740293630
You are a real faggot.
>>
>>740294284
Did you start at 25 for unskilled labor? Because the guy I talked to told me about the same same. I swore he was pulling my leg.
>>
>>740295577
wow you're so rich big guy
>>
>>740295335
I'd shove up a roofing hammer handle up your ass and you'd like it
>>
>>740295424
There are plenty of retards in construction, I'll give you that. However, the smart ones make big bucks. Op, find the smart ones and do what they do.
>>
>>740295579
I just said I measure zero times
>>
>>740295233
I work in a 3 man crew. Not a large company. Small business owner. It's a very different world and that's how it goes. That's all I'm trying to say. I don't give a fuck if OP gets fired on the first day. I'm just giving him solid advice for carpenters. People don't like my answer. Well, too bad cause that's the reality. I'm not going to sugar coat shit for anyone. I'm gonna give an honest answer.
>>
>>740295536
Notice it no time wasted
Reminder your health and well being is not always entirely in your own hands
I mean watch your back
Anon you have been alerted to the realness of jobsite conditions
>>
File: image.gif (431KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
431KB, 175x175px
>>740295373
>>
>>740295475
>Submit
You sure?
>>
>>740295529
Yea I get what you're saying. However I was the opposite. If I didn't know something I'd ask, more importantly I wanted to know why it was being done a certain way rather than "how" it was being done so when I came across a similar situation I could apply that knowledge. This pissed off the boss at first, but as I said in another post I'm his right hand man now after 4 years where as the guys that were working for him for 10+ years are in the same spot they were 10 years ago.
>>
>>740295592
Don't be hating
>>
>>740296137
I'm not saying never ask. Don't ask too much was my original point. I don't see why all the hate
>>
>>740295686
Ive lived so very well its a burden now even making decent money, i never expect to be rich
Im good with health and good humor
Sadly fucks like you around here suffer from some foggot disease where your happiness come from anothers suffering
We have places for you on the jobsite, its called the union hall
>>
>>740289026

consider 1 259,78 USD/ounce. all those gypsy companies sure ignore
>>
>>740288658
Pinche jale primaso eres culo no aguantas nada vergada
>>
>>740296376
Que babosada triaes pendejo
>>
>>740296228
Ok anon. I feel you. Your post came off as the guy that everyone with experience in the field knows. You know the one I'm talking about...
>>
>>740295233

True this, the new guy should never be late. Its a bad habit, plain and simple.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.