[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest thread totally into brother sister fuck storys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 64

File: IMAG0007.jpg (2MB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0007.jpg
2MB, 2368x4224px
Incest thread totally into brother sister fuck storys
>>
>>740265124
K. I fucked my sister when she was 12 (I had only recently turned 19) We had an ongoing sexual relationahip for over six years, until we just grew up and moved away from each other.

No pics.

Won't greentext.

Ask me anything.
>>
Op, your thread fucking sucks, dude. What the hell?
>>
>>740265124
My brother and I fucked a few times and sucked each others cocks a bunch more. I was 15-16 and he was 12-13.
>>
>>740266393
Das gay, mayn
>>
bump for sister stories
>>
>>740266915
No, we were just both horny all the time.
>>
>>740267114
>sucked each other dicks
>not gay

Go suck a dick, faggot. Oh wait, you already did.
>>
>>740267114
Yes. Gay
>>
>>740267114
You are faggot mate
>>
File: fucktoy.jpg (104KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
fucktoy.jpg
104KB, 1288x966px
>>740265124
>>
File: fucktoy_2.webm (2MB, 520x688px) Image search: [Google]
fucktoy_2.webm
2MB, 520x688px
>>740268306
>>
i dont have a sister, but my cousin used to suck me off when we were kids, and i kinda fucked her once but i was too little to know exactly what i was doing
>>
RIP thread
>>
cmon theres gotta be someone on here who has boned their sister
>>
>>740269839
I did. I said so. Second post. No one seemed interested. People only want greentext walls and shitty captions.
>>
>>740265898
Did you ever cum inside your sister?
>>
>>740270366
Yup. Lots.
>>
I'm not going to greentext, post pics. w/e

Let the sins begin;

I have a older brother (he's nearly 22, i'm 19 as of now.) and we have fucked. A lot. (Turns out i'm a slut for my brother. A shameless slut who likes to admit my sins then get 'punished' by him).
It started off ''innocent'' enough, neck bites... I cheated on my then bf with him (nothing past neck bites, you cucks.)
then, after I broke up with my bf... I went (and still am) in a commited relationship with my big brother. I am his cumslut. And he is... Well, he's Daddy to me ;3

Our relationship started when I was 17 and he was 20 and he fucked me the first day I was single. (in case you wondered~)
>>
>>740270565
But are you a girl?
>>
I tricked my sister's bf into letting me fucker her
>>
>>740270880
Explain?
>>
>>740270981
K hold on it's gonna take a while to type
>>
>>740270873
Yes I'm a girl, (And no, i don't mean a trap or trans.).
>>
>>740271198
You have to ask these things, the obvious assumption is you're a fag unless you state otherwise.
>>
found a couple topless pictures of my niece on here a few months ago.. thats as close as ive got
>>
>>740271647
You can't just say that and not post them
>>
>>740271700
lol dont really wanna post here. got kik?
>>
>be me, 21, living on my own, minding my business
>have a 24 sister, hot af but she's a bitch
>one day she comes to me crying 'cause she lost another job so our parents kick her out, I take her home
>she brings her bf home sometimes and fuck, I hear them and it kinda turns me on
>time goes by, sister is a lazy fuck and a bitch as ever, I try to make her understand she needs a job to help pay for stuff, she still bitch about it
>One day I'm out and I see her bf with another girl
>Something in my mind go off and I decide I could get a payment from bitch sister
>her bf is a huge faggot, literally my sister's dog so I threaten him to tell her everything
>faggots gets all sweaty and ask me what I want in exchange, tells him and he agrees
>we set up a plan where he blindfold my sister then leave me his place
>she's laying naked there saying she wants my cock
>diamond.jpg
>she start to suck on my cock while I finger her, feels good man
>she says the dick feels better, makes me harder
>we start to fuck and she has the tightest pussy
>cum all over her
>fuck.png

Sorry I'm shit at greentext
We did that a few other times
>>
>>740271905
Yep. onthenumbers
>>
>>740271905
you kik faggots are retarded, if you send me the pics im just gonna upload them here anways, like are you literally RETARDED?
>>
>>740271905
Makorally
>>
>>740270565

If anyone wants anymore details to this sinful incest lovestory, ask questions. I don't care.

>If you really want proof, I'm not posting fucking nudes or my face (But i will post a picture of me holding paper or whatever.). I'm shameless but not publicly so.
>>
>>740272311
keep crying
>>
>>740269920
Yeah nigga we wanna fap,
>>
>>740272759
Fire away! And at least tits, because come on, this is /b/.
>>
>>740272759
Are you a screamer? Did you fuck a nigger up to now?
>>
>>740272759
Where have you fucked? Where are you from (country)?
>>
>>740272061
lies, but still a good read. thanks
>>
File: WIN_20170727_22_31_40_Pro.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170727_22_31_40_Pro.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>740273812

It's a timestamp on a incest story thread, not a incest fap thread. I aint posting you shit with my tits in it, beat your pathetic dick to some other brothers slut.
>>
>>740265898
Last night I just put the tip in on my 12 year old sister, I'm 18
>>
you look hella fat
>>
>>740274030

Screamer? A little hard (and stupid) to scream when parents are right besides us sadly.

>>740274079

And somewhere that uses UTC. And where exactly? Mainly the house. Not many places to do it outside without getting caught.
>>
>>740274735
What?

Everything is a fap thread, duh!
>>
>>740274962

Fap if you want but a little boring to do it to a girl who fucks (and is only interested in) her brother (and therefor won't give you cucks pictures to jerk your little dicks to).
>>
>>740275100
Never underestimate my ability to fap. Besides, tongue stud. Thanks!
>>
>>740275196

Haha, my brother loves the tongue stud. It's why im thinking of a second one.
>>
>>740272061
Fake, but I would have just outed you at the last minute and had myself a laugh.
>>
>>740274915
Congrats?

Now try giving some more details pls
>>
File: collared.jpg (88KB, 969x1046px) Image search: [Google]
collared.jpg
88KB, 969x1046px
>>740274735
Did he collar you?
>>
>>740275311
I like 'em. FWB had one, first time I got to try that. Addicted now!
>>
>>740275679

I wish he would. I'd love to be collared by my brother.
>>
>>740275311
Do you let your brother cum inside your pussy?
>>
>>740274958
Do you masturbate to these memories? Is your pussy wet right now?
>>
>>740275844

Big brother says I can't tell you. But your free to guess.
>>
>>740274735
why do guys try to bait us with photoshopped pictures of random women and not show us the tits? fuck out of here degenerate fuck. this isn't redd1t
>>
>>740276099
For real. This thread disappoints.
>>
>>740276099

Aww, whats wrong? Not getting to jerk your 12 y/o dick so your getting mad? Would a video of me writing the time-stamp (yes without face or tits, you cuck) make it any better?
>>
>be 14, sister is 15
>on holiday
>sister is swimming in pool, I'm half asleep beside it
>she climbs out to go pee
>bikini string catches on loose tile by the ladder
>rips off
>she thinks I'm asleep (got sunglasses on), so she just picks it up and sits down on bed opposite me
>as she lifts her leg I get full unobstructed view of her little bush
>surprisingly thick and dark
>labia and clit hood visible through it
>instant boner
>go inside, jack off furiously in bathroom after she's gone
>cum so hard I start crying
>>
>>740276310
>>
>>740276262
try harder kid. we already know you are a fat fucking dude behind your keyboard posting Google images. you try to post in a thread that is literally for posting stories and tits. Just because no-one pays attention to you on Tumblr and grindr doesn't anyone here cares

TL;DR you need to try harder.
>>
>>740276262
Not him but yes so this
>>
File: nom.jpg (65KB, 816x458px) Image search: [Google]
nom.jpg
65KB, 816x458px
>>740275824
Drop hints, it worked for us, and we're living it 24/7 now
>>
Since you fucks don't seem to understand;

I love taking my brothers dick.
I love sucking my brothers dick.
I love getting fucked by it.
I love getting his cum.
I love drinking his cum.

I love being shameless about these sins on here.

I am, quite literally, a slut and a cumdump for my big brother.

What I am not is a slut that wants to expose her tits or face to betafags when she has a reputation irl to keep.

You want to fap to these little stories because your sister won't give you the time of day (or any girl for that matter) then go ahead, but don't get mad just because I won't provide.
>>
>>740276675

Oh, he knows I want it. And he's considering it. But only when we are more likely to move and live together first (far away) before collaring comes into it.
>>
>>740276682
0/10
>>
>>740265124
I am one of the few people who has actually had sex with my sister.

It was OK, It was better the first time drunk. But got weird
>>
File: 1441426039324.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1441426039324.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>740276310
>>740276427
>being this beta
>>
>>740276682
>gets on /b/
>finds wincest threads
>says is girl who fugs bro
>posts timestamp
>gets annoyed at anons

Its always nice to hear from a lady wincestfag, but, jeeze. What else did you expect?

>keeps referring to what you do as "sins" to make yourself sound more dramatic
>"I'm a slit and a cumdump"
>"Worried about my reputation irl"
>"Lol you're all betafags"

I mean, yeah. You sound like typical attention starved Tumblr material. I'm already bored with you. Unless you post an interesting story or pics of you're tits.
>>
>>740276310
>>
>>740276310
put me in the screencap, reddit
>>
>>740277210
>you're tits
>>
>>740277035
Digital high five, bro. Welcome to the "I put my benis in my sister bagina" club!
>>
>>740277035
Give more details
>>
File: bb12.jpg (129KB, 810x1264px) Image search: [Google]
bb12.jpg
129KB, 810x1264px
>>740276776
Of course, once you're collared you'll want a tail plug as well, it just fits the theme
>>
Maaaan. I'm one of the old wincest writefags that still pops in to lurk every now and then, and wincest threads have gotten fucking weak. Like, for real. This shit sucks, lol.
>>
>>740277525
Your mom goes to college!
>>
>>740277525
>I've been here for far too long
>things aren't what I googled how they used to be!

....and? this means what?
>>
>>740277210

First time on a incest thread, and I haven't been on 4chan forever (hence I forget a lot of the fucking terms and the fact that I can greentext with '>')
And please don't call me a tumblrtard kek.

I could post pictures, but then my brother would be pissed off so you know.

Interesting stories would only be about whatever fucking background video we had while we fucked to at least mask some of the noise with mum literally next door.
>>
>>740277460

Cat ears and a tail would be my thing but I don't fucking know if I want a tail plug up my ass. I have a few kinks but... Having stuff up my asshole isn't one of them.
>>
>>740277677
>my brother would be so pissed off so you know.
We all believe in you, sure
>>
>>740277677
Wincest challenge: fuck during a viewing of "The Room".
>>
>>740277853
Anything is better then fucking to chris-chan.

Challenge accepted.
>>
>>740277675

Thats not what I said at all, ya dingleberry. Just go through this thread. How much actual content has been posting? Almost none. It's not about whether it's like it used to be or not, it's about whether it's even any good. Which is questionable.

>>740277677

"Interesting story" would be how did it start? Certainly, you didn't just wake up one day and start fucking your brother for no rhyme or reason. "This is my first time in an incest thread" isn't a good excuse you acting like a tumbletard.
>>
>>740268341
My daughter's pussy looks just like that
>>
Believe me or not, also fuck you no greentext.

She was 16, I was 17. Typical brother/sister relationship, nothing out of the ordinary. One afternoon we're both watching Game of Thrones, and of course it's an episode with sex in it. She pauses it, looks at me and out of the blue tells me she's never had sex. I'm like, okay, neither have I. Cue awkward moment. She has this funny look like she's thinking and then she unpauses and we start watching again.

Literally about 10 seconds later she pauses it again, takes off her t-shirt and pyjama bottoms and just stands right in front me between my legs staring at me without saying anything. it was totally out of character for her. I stared for maybe 5 seconds trying to decide if this is what it looked like and then she said "now or never" so I undid my jeans and pushed them halfway down my legs. I already had a semi from the sex on TV and she literally just got on top of me and we fucked right there for maybe 5 minutes tops, I came in her, no condom no contraception, nothing.

She went to the bathroom but instead of coming back to the TV she went to her room. I thought "oh shit she's freaking out" so I went to her room for damage limitation and she was just sitting on her bed looking kinda thoughtful but not like she was freaking out. She just said we can't ever tell anyone, and I was like "I know!!"

And that my friends is how I fucked my sister. Since then we started fucking regular but only at home. One time in the morning she came into my room when both our parents were still in bed and told me she wanted to sit to eat breakfast with the family with my cum in her, so after mom and dad got up and started making breakfast we fucked really quiet and then we went downstairs literally seconds after I came in her.
>>
>>740277360
Thanks lol

>>740277445
First fucked my sister when in 2010, I was 22 at the time and she was 24.

It's sort of a long story and this might 404 quick so I'll give the tl:dr version of the first time

>we rented a duplex together to move out of our parents house
>she went to school literally down the street and I worked at best buy at the time
>I was drinking at home and she came home from some club one hot ass saturday night
>I remember it was hot as fuck because I remember the loud ass air conditioner interrupting me watching hot tub time machine
>she came home buzzed and asked if I had any gin to make a martini
>I said no but I had vodka
>she made me a martini and I tried it
>I was already kinda hammered from drinking before she got home
>the night progresses with both of us drinking togethr and smoking pot out on the back deck
>It's about 3am now
>idk why she wanted me to not go anywhere but she was trying to get me to stay on the couch and sat on my lap
>then she realized I got a boner pretty quick with her short shorts and nice tan ass rubbing on my pajama pants
>she started moving her ass back and forth on my dick like a lapdance and teasing me about me having a boner
>eventually we had sex on the couch
>she was on the pill (i didn't know until later when I asked her lol)
>I fucked her rawdog and came in her

I literally came so hard I thought I injured my balls or something. It hurt after

Hardest and most I've ever come in my life lol

We had sex socially for the next 4 years then it started to get weird because she would get jealous of women I was dating so we kinda stopped talking. I haven't spoken to her in about 2 years
>>
>>740270565
Pic of tits and pussy
>>
File: bbbj.jpg (65KB, 536x955px) Image search: [Google]
bbbj.jpg
65KB, 536x955px
>>740277810
Oh thanks for reminding me, still need to get her cat ears, that bitchfilter only does so much

>>740278075
Well used
>>
>>740276427
>fumble around trying to find my crunchy sock through the tears
>>
>>740277988

How did it start? We were teasing each other and things just slowly went down hill till I had him pinned against a wall, with him slightly confused to the situation, then I kissed him. I've also always been insanely jealous of any female ''competition'' whether it was actual girlfriends or girls who just wanted to fuck him. I guess I had a crush big time on him... And him on me, but you know. Denial and shit cause siblings.

Things progressed throughout the weeks/months, with us (mainly me) feeling guilty as shit for being sexually attracted to my brother of all things. Occasionally he pushed me off before things got too heated, saying I had a boyfriend and such.

The actual first time we fucked?
Well, I broke up with my boyfriend (the relationship wasn't working out funnily enough) and that very same day, I told him and sometime later that day (not like much fucking longer though). He pushed me against the wall. Pinned me. 'Forced' me to strip. Fucked me against the wall of our house.
>>
>>740278450
Why are you replying to me?
>>
>>740278464
That's better. Ever get caught?
>>
>>740278464

I've been insanely attracted to my sister ever since we both hit puberty, all though I doubt the feeling is mutual and I haven't done anything to push any bounderies.

I recently told my fiance about it and she was weirded out a bit, but understanding and might be willing to indulge in some roleplay fantasies. I still want the real thing...

Happy to hear that its worked out so well for you. I'd like to think this sort of thing happens more, but until its more socially acceptable I doubt we'd hear about it
>>
>>740274915
How did you two reach that point in your relationship where she thought it was ok.
>>
>>740278815

Nope. Never got caught in those three years. Was there sometimes we nearly did? Sure. Did we get interrupted? Yep. But we were always fucking cautious.

Not very interesting I guess, but the thing is we love each other. So it's transcended just being a sex fantasy. I'd kill me to lose him.

Anyways, breaking away from the mopey shit. I could just go into kinks tbh.
>>
>>740269920
how did you convince her?
>>
>>740278996

>kinks

do tell
>>
>>740279050
I didnt. She convinced me.

>Plot twist
>>
>>740278864

Roleplay fantasies are all fine and good, it can make for a good substitute considering the taboo of incest.

But again, that is just a fantasy. Real life might not be the same thing or as good as you hoped it would be lol.

And unlike a couple of the people on here, I don't condone fucking someone under the age of 16 (if your over.).

You might have to start off slow (with your fiancee and stuff). Immediately fucking her and calling her your little sister might turn her off which wouldn't make it fun for either of you. I don't know how else to help anon but i wish you good luck.
>>
>>740279371
Radical man ;)
How did she do it?
>>
>>740278173
Dude you got sister pussy on tap, do you know how many guys would kill for that? I order you to get back in touch right goddam now you fucker
>>
>>740279521
If I started talking to her again she would do the same thing again, Act jealous all the time.

We can't be in any sort of relationship because of the legality of it and the possibility of a family member finding out. So It's just not realistic, An I'm almost sure she wants some type of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
It was good while it lasted, I still jerk off to videos of chicks that look like her lol
>>
>>740278084

Um. More? Please.

>>740279483

She kept being annoying about it. Kept asking to see my peen and shit. She showed me her vajayjay, guess she thought that's make me show her, but it didn't. So she kept bugging me to. Eventually I did. Even more eventually we fugged. I think she knew what she was doing from the beginning.
>>
>>740279351

I can go sorta extreme with my kinks, but ones that he's willing to do with me are;
Petplay kink (sadly i don't have a proper collar, ears or a tail yet but we will get there eventually.)
Bondage (Not extreme sadly.)
Mild asphyxiation (he's a little scared to choke me for too long or too hard, but baby steps. Plus cant exactly show up with bruises on my neck.)
Same with slapping my face or anything, nothing too hard and only when im being ''bratty''
Oh yeah, im a very bratty sub. And he is my Daddy/Master/Big Brother dom.

If you want actual stories, you'll have to wait to some other thread anon. It's nearly midnight and I have to actually sleep (sadly) for work.
>>
>>740279818
There's no way anyone would suspect unless you both made it reaaaally obvious. It's just one of those things that people would never think of.

Dude. Get in touch again, but to keep her sweet take her on trips together where no-one knows you. You could act like a normal couple, kissing in public n shit. Imagine the thrill of that, people seeing you but not knowing what is actually going on. Then you can go back to the hotel and bang the shit out of each other on the balcony.
>>
Raped my sister. Had to get rid of her, sold her to ISIS.
>>MRW see her face in every damn news outlet
>>thinking she was long dead
>>
File: IMG_20170723_205727.jpg (30KB, 376x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_205727.jpg
30KB, 376x720px
>>740280305
Forgot image
>>
>>740279467

Fiance and I are both 25, sister is 22 so no worries about the age
>>
>>740277233
I never used to have sex with my sister she was a year older and shed always touch my leg ans squeeze it in the car,wheni started to become older i relalised what she was doing,i never got the chance to now she has moved out,wish i tried tho
>>
I know a guy who ended up marrying his step sister (share the same father) they had 3 kids, each kid more fucked up than the other. I'm talking limbs longer than the other and slower than normal brain. Don't do it, you have been warned. I was invited to their anniversary party and it was fucking hilarious and awkward.
>>
>>740280396

assuming thats true (probably not) I hope someone puts a bullet in your fucking skull
>>
File: smack.jpg (152KB, 1078x1028px) Image search: [Google]
smack.jpg
152KB, 1078x1028px
>>740280042
>Mild asphyxiation (he's a little scared to choke me for too long or too hard, but baby steps.
Have him choke you while you're on top, that way he'll know when your head falls on your chest to let go. But remember, pressure on the sides (blood flow), not the front (actual air)
First time we did that was amazing... when she came to she was all smiles, kissed me and said "oh I'm so glad it wasn't a dream, it's really you"
>>
>>740280252
You know what...Maybe I will.

I'm actually starting to miss her a little now that I'm thinking of her a lot now.
>>
>>740280578
Their kids are in their teens now and they know about their parents being related and all. They HATE their parents
>>
>>740279926
Not sure what else to tell you. We fuck at home when the parents are out (except that one time at breakfast) but she's becoming more confident and naughty so she wants to sneak in my room at night or go fuck somewhere outside at night but I tell her if we get caught it would be a fucking disaster. She even snuck in my room to give me a blow job when her friend who was sleeping over was in the shower. She really likes the taboo side of it and has a kink about having my cum in her when there are other people nearby. Like she will let me cum in her mouth and then go and get a drink from the refrigerator and wash my cum down whilst other people are in the kitchen watching and have no idea what she just did. Her bedroom looks out over the drive so we can see when our parents come home from work, so sometimes we fuck literally just before they get home.

I honestly don't know where this is gonna go in the long term. All I can say is fucking her is amazing, but neither of us have a romantic partner and tbh I don't feel like I want one when I have my sister for sex. Other guys like her and I told her she should sleep with at least one just so she can tell people she lost her virginity and make it believable but she says she loves me. So I honestly don't see where this can end up.
>>
>>740281171
>step sister
>step
>STEP
>genetic defects

-_-
>>
>>740281261
Bruh.

That sounds a lot like me and my sisters relationship, except we did make fuckery everywhere lol.

>she snuck in while her friend was in the shower

Dude. My sister crawled in my bed one night while her friend was staying over and her friend came in the room looking for her while we were 69ing. Lights were off so we played it off by my sister slipping to the floor and saying she had come in my room to get my Gameboy while I was asleep.
>>
>>740268341
My God, I've never seen a vagina look so unappealing.
>>
>>740281808
>>
>>740281926
>>
>>740281512
How did it all start with you two?
>>
>>740282528

She was twelve, kinda socially awkward, always clung to me and followed me around and shit. It started basically with her pulling the whole "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing. Then we started touching each other. She started sucking my dick, I'd go down on her. Eventually we banged. I was against it going that far but one night she literally inpaled herself on my dick before I could stop her. And that was that.
>>
>>740283133
the word is impaled. your life is a failure.
>>
File: 2017-07-22 21.18.13.jpg (185KB, 699x456px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-22 21.18.13.jpg
185KB, 699x456px
>>740283486
>>
>>740283486
No no, my dick went IN her, so it was definitely INpaled
>>
>>740280396
Isn't that the autistic bitch from game of torns or something like that?
>>
>>740281512
I just don't want to get caught. Can you imagine what the fuck that would do to us and the family, holy shit. But what he have is so intense I can't see us stopping. We're both adults now but we still live under our parents roof. When I move out that's going to be the big test to see exactly what our relationship really is. Like, is she going to want to come to mine to continue to have sex, is she gonna want to move in. I guess we could get a place together and say we're doing it cos it's cheaper, which it actually is. Kill two birds with one stone lol. But then we'd have to be careful to make sure that our bedrooms both look lived in.
>>
>>740278736
because we can m8
>>
>>740284299

Word. That's what "ended" our relationship. I moved for work, she moved for college. But we still fuck when we're together, like at family events and shit. Who knows, a couple more years, when she's out of school, we'll see what happens.
>>
>>740278084
Even worse plot than most porn flicks...
>>
>>740284969
>real life isn't like my pornos

K
>>
File: IMG_1027.jpg (60KB, 550x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.jpg
60KB, 550x651px
All bullshit.
>>
>>740283133
Columnfag?
>>
>>740285292
> Not being able to interpret simple sentences
>>
Bamp
>>
>>740285574

Who's that? He sounds like an amazingly cool dude. For real.
>>
File: _20170728_004413.jpg (70KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
_20170728_004413.jpg
70KB, 720x536px
Wwyd to my cousins face?
>>
>>740287511
Remove all that makeup she layer caked on there
>>
>>740276310
>>740277304
i want to be in the screen shop too. as a balding male this is all i live for
>>
Thread is dying?
>>
>>740288670
Thread is die.
>>
File: 0513991524.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0513991524.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
Posting some mom/dau then
>>
File: 0513991552.jpg (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0513991552.jpg
63KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 0552056593.jpg (109KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
0552056593.jpg
109KB, 1000x708px
>>
File: 0558311719.jpg (64KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
0558311719.jpg
64KB, 1000x721px
>>
File: 0565318910.jpg (40KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
0565318910.jpg
40KB, 700x525px
>>
File: 0565318938.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0565318938.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 0565319006.jpg (47KB, 576x726px) Image search: [Google]
0565319006.jpg
47KB, 576x726px
>>
File: 0565319018.jpg (38KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
0565319018.jpg
38KB, 576x768px
>>
File: 0565775661.jpg (49KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
0565775661.jpg
49KB, 1000x721px
>>
File: 1467495898888.jpg (155KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1467495898888.jpg
155KB, 1000x707px
>>
File: 1467497088101.jpg (58KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467497088101.jpg
58KB, 576x768px
>>
>>740289494
looks like. Boring how these go over the last 2 years...
>>
File: 1.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: 2.jpg (76KB, 700x459px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
76KB, 700x459px
>>
File: 3.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px)
3.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 4.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: 5.jpg (68KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
68KB, 500x699px
>>
File: 6.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>
Bump for any stories told by the females perspective, mom/sis/aunt whatever
>>
File: 7.jpg (59KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
59KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: awkward.png (3KB, 672x367px) Image search: [Google]
awkward.png
3KB, 672x367px
>>740276310
>start crying
what?
>>
>>740278173
>came so hard I thought I injured my balls

But did you cry?
>>
>>740276310
Screen cap pls
>>
File: 1496994873528.jpg (2MB, 1338x7627px) Image search: [Google]
1496994873528.jpg
2MB, 1338x7627px
Random story from the past.
>>
File: 661481404.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
661481404.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>
File: 1904878828.jpg (54KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1904878828.jpg
54KB, 800x536px
>>
File: 1920827503.jpg (401KB, 2086x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1920827503.jpg
401KB, 2086x1024px
>>
File: 1486110113873.jpg (379KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1486110113873.jpg
379KB, 1280x1195px
>>
File: tumblr_mscr2f7SMh1s2qg3no1_400.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mscr2f7SMh1s2qg3no1_400.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
>>
>>740265124
Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.
>>
>>740287077
He lives!
Thanks for the best story ever man
>>
>>740274735
why does the date look photoshopped as all hell
>>
>>740267114
That's literally gay. No need to be ashamed about it though.
>>
>>740293998
(Who said it's over yet?)
>>
>>740294666
Oh I got Satan tripps. Cool.
>>
>>740294666
Where have you been columnfag? You dropped off for a number of months and I thought you died. gf/health problems?
>>
>>740295192
Shh. I am not this Columnfag you speak of. I haven't been away for months because of yes the things you mentioned. I didn't recently update my legacyofcolumn DeviantArt with a new piece of the reworked story. Whatever would make you think that, you faggot?
>>
>be me 11 year old sister is 13 year old
>used to shared a room with her
>one night she want me to give her a massage
>she said "hey anon my back her could you give me a back massage for me"
>I walk to her bed and she grab lotion and pure some in my hand
>she take off her her tank top off I can see she her boob get really hard
>I start massaging her back and she start moaning and got horny
>she tell me to stop and starts taking off her shorts,bra, and panties
>she tell me I can do what ever I want to do with her body
>I start rubbing her boob and then sucking her tits
>she take of my shorts and underwear and said "I didn't knew you were that big anon"
>she start sucking my cock and then put my cock between her boob and start giving me a titty job
>I cum all over her face and tits she said "wow you came all over me anon I didn't expected you have so much on you" she giggled
> I am still hard she take my cock put it in her pussy she tell me she will teach me how to have sex
Continue?
>>
>>740280578
>Married step sister

You mean half sister. A step sister isn't blood related to you so knocking her up would be fine. Retard!
>>
>>740296587
sure
>>
File: 20170727_015953.jpg (235KB, 476x958px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_015953.jpg
235KB, 476x958px
known brother lover
>>
File: F304BAE.jpg (218KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
F304BAE.jpg
218KB, 1334x750px
my sisters tits
>>
>>740298017
how'd you get those.
>>
>>740278937
I bet he raped her in her sleep. Typical beta move
>>
>>740298272
stole from her phone
>>
>>740298509
got any more?
>>
File: FB23A43.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB23A43.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>740298719
plenty, heres her ass
>>
File: 1487700780094.jpg (268KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487700780094.jpg
268KB, 960x1280px
>>740298878
This her?
>>
File: 1489822655498.jpg (240KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489822655498.jpg
240KB, 1280x960px
>>740299157
And this
>>
File: 179E185.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
179E185.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>740299203
>>
>>740293286
Who the fuck would do that to their sister?
>>
File: 1379182082028.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1379182082028.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>740276682
sounds like something a beta faggot would say while he jerks his dick, knowing a bunch of neckbeards are also jerking their dicks thinking he's a girl who fucks her brother.
probably because he got molested by his dad or uncle..
>>
> be me 16 years old female cousin 15 years old
> she was well off for her age nice C cups and a petite figure
> live together and share room with 2 other cousins
> one day we are both home alone
> her mom and dad took other cousins to football game we both could care less about football so we stay home
> chillin on couch together and she asks me if I ever had a gf
> I'm total beta fag and haven't had gf at this point so say no
> she admits to never having a bf but always wondered what it would be like

Cont?.....
>>
>>740300629
yes
>>
>>740300201
>Who the fuck is into incest threads and wouldn't mind tricking their sister into having sex with them?
>>
>>740296587
>I put my cock in her pussy as she told my and she screamed
>I ask if she okay and she said she is okay is that she never had done she only had saw it in porn
>I start putting my whole cock in her and start fucking her
>she start moaning really loud and told me to don't stop and keep going faster
>she then tell me that she want me to cum inside her and want to be my slut
>I start cumming I her and told me to don't take my cock off her when I was finished cumming told her won't she be pregnant
>she tell me that she stole one of mom birth control pill so we are okay and tell me that we can do this everyday
>I start gave me a kiss and told me to go back to bed because we have plans for tomorrow
>next day it is afternoon and parents are getting to go to a party leaving me and my sister alone
>mom tell us that my sister is in charge and that they will be gone till 10pm even though they usually stay there till 2am
>it is 7pm and my sister tell me it is time for my shower
>she take me to the bathroom and she take off her I starting just from the look from her
>she take of my clothes and saw my hard cock and said "oh anon are you all ready hard from just seeing my naked body"
>she turn on the water we both were inside the shower she tell me that she will clean my cock
>she grab my cock and start rubbing my cock with body soap
Continue?
>>
>>740300629

> I get nervous and try to change the subject with "what do you wanna watch?"
> she lays down on the couch and puts her feet in my lap and says whatever you want anon idc
> dick starts tingling with her feet rubbing all over it Idk if she's doing it on purpose or not
> umm let's watch a scary movie? I say as I'm flipping through the channels
> her dad had all the premium channels so as I'm flipping through we pass by a cinemax station and a scene with a dude getting a BJ is on
> she blushes and giggles
> " Anon! What are those people doing?
> I try to explain to her that it's a kind of sex and that she's making him feel good with her mouth...

Cont?...
>>
>>740280396
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/22/german-girl-arrested-mosul-isis-missing-linda-wenzel-16

Come on. Try harder.
>>
older sister fucked me and some friends when were 14-15, she was 17
>>
> younger sister was a cheerleader, popular girl in her class, but never had a bf. Weird, but ok.
> Thought she might have been a lesbian.
> She told me one night that our step dad had been molesting her ever since he moved in.
> Made her suck him off and let him eat her out. Also took pics of her.
> Tells me she wants to have sex with someone she can trust.
> She makes a move on me.
> Confused, but my dick is hard.
> Ended up getting a blow job and fucking my sister.
> Afterwards she went to her room.
> Got weird after that.
> She ended up moving out soon after.
> Don't talk to each other anymore.
>>
>>740295690
Do you still post to the drive?
>>
>>740301399
ya
>>
>>740301578
greentext?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-221751.png (96KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-221751.png
96KB, 1440x2560px
>>740295690
?
>>
>>740265898
Can you greentext a story?
>>
>be me 15 in birthday party cousin tell me he see me hot and I tell he look hot too
>went Inside the house went to his room and lock the door
>he take off his jeans,T-shirt, and underwear I take off my dress, bra, and panty
>start giving him a blow job he start face fucking me
>he cum in my throat almost drown in his cum I cough and asked if I am okay
>I tell him I Am okay and start riding his cock
Continue
>>
So is like the entirety of the allthewincest tinyurl drive dead now? Including column and all those other fuckers? Anywhere else I can find a drive that is updated with new stories often?
>>
>>740303121
Haha please god no
>>
>>740303142
tinyurl
.com
foward slash
lewincestoftwitchy
>>
>>740303226
Column hasent posted there in a while, he said he posts on his deviant art of legacyofcolumn but i cant find it
>>
>>740300629

> I get nervous and try to change the subject with "what do you wanna watch?"
> she lays down on the couch and puts her feet in my lap and says whatever you want anon idc
> dick starts tingling with her feet rubbing all over it Idk if she's doing it on purpose or not
> umm let's watch a scary movie? I say as I'm flipping through the channels
> her dad had all the premium channels so as I'm flipping through we pass by a cinemax station and a scene with a dude getting a BJ is on
> she blushes and giggles
> " Anon! What are those people doing?
> I try to explain to her that it's a kind of sex and that she's making him feel good with her mouth...

Cont?...

>>740301869
>>740301869

> she asks me if I've ever done that
> tell her no
> she gets up real fast and says " anon can you keep a secret?"
> my mind is racing what's she Gunna ask?
> I reply " sure what's up?"
> she tells me she wants to know what it tastes like and asks if i would let her taste mine
> dick is diamonds
>pull my dick out and her eyes light up like it's her first time seeing color
> she asks if she can touch it and I say ofcourse
> she grabs it gently and tugs a bit and then sticks her tongue all the way out and licks it like a lollipop
> I ask her how it tastes
> she keeps quiet and puts half of my dick in her mouth and I can feel her tongue going through the motions

Cont?...
>>
>>740303536
Cont u cunt
>>
>>740303536
Continue
>>
>>740301399
stop asking cont? you cockmongling faggot.
>>
>>740301326
Cont plz
>>
File: 1480109911347.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px)
1480109911347.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
bump
>>
>>740303536

> she pulls my dick out of her mouth and tells me it tastes good and that she liked how warm it felt in her mouth
> well why don't you put it all the way in this time ?
> anon... Idk if I can fit all of it...
> only one way to find out!
> she puts it back in and this time I push
> I can feel her tongue rubbing the shaft as I slowly thrust into her pushing it further and further each time
> after a few thrust she starts to cough I went to deep and she started to choke a little
> she pushes off of me and says anon! You could have killed me...
> I chuckle and say I thought you liked it?
> she blushes and asks if we can keep watching the show she wants to see what else they do
> say sure we have atleast a couple hours until her parents are home
> show goes on and now he's eating the chick out on tv
> she asks me if I want to try and see how she tastes...
> I respond with pulling her sweat pants off and she giggles and says well I guess that means you Do!

Cont???....
>>
>>740276310
Ultimate kek
>>
>>740304861
Yes cont
>>
>>740304861
Do go on, if you please.
>>
>>740304861

> I look up at her and smile as I pull her polka dot panties to her ankles
> she covers her lips up right away but not before I could get a glance at perfection
> I tell her don't be shy I can close my eyes if you want?
> she nods
> I close my eyes and let her guide my mouth to her pussy lips
> I can feel the warmth as I get closer and closer to them
> finally I touch skin and I open my eyes
> she notices right away and squeezes her thighs around my head
> I pay no attention to that and start licking and sucking
> I hear a slight cry out and moans as I slurp away
> she's grasping the side of the couch and squeezing her thighs even harder then before
> I split her lips with my tongue and start plunging my tongue in her and she grabs my head and pushes it further into her slit

Cont?... ;)
>>
>>740301326
>She start jerking my cock with soap and told me let continue what did last night
>I put my cock in her pussy and start fucking her in the shower
>she starting to moan really load that I have to pull her hair and tell her to shut up you stupid slut
>she start tell me to spank her ass and to wreak her pussy because she is my personal slut and her body is my property
>I take my cock out of her pussy and tell her to get down her knee and tell her to suck my cock
>she start suck my cock gentle till I start to face fucking her I can feel my cock in her throat
>I about to cum so I take my cock out of her mouth and cum right over her face
>she said "thank you I really need some cum all over my to wash"
>we finish showering and went to our room she start kissing me in her bed
Continue?
>>
>>740306633
>>740306526
I'm almost there so ofc not you cheeky bastards.
>>
File: 1458365590567.jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1458365590567.jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: Item 185.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Item 185.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I remember some anon posting pics of her sister sleeping, anyone has the rest of the set?
Pic related
>>
File: 1458365175654.jpg (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1458365175654.jpg
86KB, 640x1136px
>>740307357
>>
File: 1458365863165.jpg (62KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1458365863165.jpg
62KB, 640x1136px
>>740307426
>>
>>740287077
He was a faggot that fucked ponies.
>>
File: IMG_0020.png (506KB, 546x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.png
506KB, 546x849px
My sister
>>
>>740307574
Anyone have more?
>>
>>740307574
more
>>
>>740308137
That's all I have, from a previous thread
>>
>>740308220
fuck you then
>>
>>740307425
I have 1 more but the file size is too big
>>
>>740306526

>>740306526

> as I'm plunging my tongue in her I can feel her inner walls tightening and throbbing
> after a few minutes of that I come up for air
> she looks flustered and asked why I stopped
> I told her I just wanted a taste
> she had the biggest grin and told me she wants to do what they're doing on tv
> at this point it's full missionary and he's going to pound town
> I tell her I think that's how you get pregnant tho...
> she didnt understand
> I had to explain how a guy cums and that's how babies are made
> so she asked what if you don't cum inside me what about just cum on me instead?
> it's easier said then done but I can try
> I ask if I can cum on her tits
> eww gross anon no just do it on my stomache
> no that's the only way I'm willing to have sex
> ughh fine just don't get that stuff on my face
> topkek
> she gets on her back and spread her legs missionary and her tits are so big there flopping to the sides
> I guide my dick to the top of her slit and slowly rub it up and down
> mmmm she moans slowly and puts her hand on my chest and slowly makes her way down to my shaft
> grabs it with kung fu grip and guides it in slowly
> the head is barely in and she's squeeming
> I laugh and she blushes and gets embarrassed
> I move her hand away and make my way to her chest
> I kiss in between her boobs and gently tongue all the way up to her neck
> she turns her head and kisses me
> at that moment I slide it in an inch further
> she throws her arms around me and digs her nails in my back
> the pain from that made me thrust and I went all in
> she lets out a crie so loud I had to cover her mouth
> now I'm all in I thrust in and out faster and faster
> she's moaning I'm in ecstasy

Cont?...
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>740307709
>>
File: FuckYou.jpg (26KB, 511x397px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou.jpg
26KB, 511x397px
>>740308452
>Cont?...
No you attention whore, copy pasta faggot.
sage
>>
File: 20170705_134903.jpg (79KB, 413x343px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_134903.jpg
79KB, 413x343px
>>740308781
This is oc you fucktard
>>
>>740274735
Does your name start with an R?
>>
File: 1473384238030.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473384238030.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>740274735
>>
>>740274735
Then GTFO
>>
>>740308452
Yes please continue
>>
>>740310465
bump
>>
Only doing two more
Bump
>>
File: 1501076068238.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501076068238.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>740265124

This one isn't as developed and intense as the stories on here but it's at least true!

>be 28
>have 32 year old sister
>be renting out a room in her house for a year
>sister gets divorced from husband
>he moves out and we're only ones living there
>one random weekend her friends come over and we do a bunch of coke and get drunk
>party until about 3AM and her friends leave
>me and sister finish the blow and then sit at the patio in her backyard around talking and hanging out
>ends up her telling me all her problems and how she feels unattractive and she is worried about how now she won't be able to find another man because shes past her prime
>end up telling her not to worry and shes attractive and shes crying and we end up hugging
>kiss her on cheek
>start making out
>cocaine is a hell of a drug
>now were literally laying on the patio with her legs akimbo around me making out and shes grabbing my dick through my pants and we're grinding etc
>ROCK HARD BABY
>pull my dick out and grab her head and basically start raping her mouth
>she gets into it and gives me a craaaazy good blowjob
>i cum in her mouth
>she swallows all of it
>silence and awkwardness grows as we both realize what we just did
>she starts crying
>goes inside
>oh shit fuck
>worst feeling in my stomach
>wait until its light out and shes in her room and I go in and go to my room and go to sleep
>avoid eachother for like a week
>never talk about what happened
>things are fine now a year later

We've literally never spoken about it out loud and probably never will. Haven't done cocaine together since then either. Would I do it again? Yeah probably. Will I ever do it again if I get a chance? I have no idea...probably not unless I can blame it on drugs.

Pro Tip for all you big boys---if you want to bang your sister do a drug with her that makes users hypersexual. We just kind of fell into what we did because of close physical proximity.
>>
>>740297726
How so known?
>>
>>740270565
Tits or BTFO
>>
>>740267114
I bet at least one of you is a homo now if not a tranny.
>>
>>740307357
Sauce?
>>
>>740271905
NotAllShamNoWow
>>
>>740274735
If this is actually you, you look beat as fuck.
>>
File: 918773.jpg (17KB, 250x250px)
918773.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>740265124
>1. In a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in warm water, and then stir in yeast. Allow to proof until yeast resembles a creamy foam.
>2. Mix salt and oil into the yeast. Mix in flour one cup at a time. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Place in a well oiled bowl, and turn dough to coat. Cover with a damp cloth. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
>3. Punch dough down. Knead for a few minutes, and divide in half. Shape into loaves, and place into two well oiled 9x5 inch loaf pans. Allow to rise for 30 minutes, or until dough has risen 1 inch above pans.
>4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
>>
Tl;dr

>fucked my first cousin from Europe while visiting
>turned into a real relationship
>year passed by she asks me to make her pregnant
>cum inside of her for months with no avail
>it's an awesome sex time cumming inside and not having to worry
>she finally gets pregnant
>we get married
>now she's a total bitch and I regret the choices I've made and wish I never sympathized with her to make the relationship work and wish I just used her for sex
>now I have a beautiful daughter that I can't give up on and I will make it work
>now I have a career as an HVAC/ R tech and I hate it but it pays good and I dropped out of college getting A+ and N+ and what have you to get money faster

I would say I want to end my life or that I want to divorce my cousin but it's all about my daughter now and I have to give up my happiness to make her happy and successful.
>>
>>740314357
How old is your daughter now does she know that you and your bitch wife are cousins. Do you think you will ever tell her the truth about it? Or will you try to take that to your grave?
>>
>>740314706
She's nearly three months old and she has no health issues (for future shitposts.) when she gets older we will tell her but not at a young age because she we only embarrass herself in some situations that she will think it's normal or to fight that what people say about cousins is wrong blah blah.

I will be an open dad and tell her the things I've done in my past and what was a waste of time and what was a good life experience. Honestly, it's really hard already to keep the marriage going because I miss to be single and to do what I want and to not feel guilty. Add that plus my wife being constantly bitchy and she even admits it to her parents, I can feel myself starting to careless about her feelings and I constantly masturbate to other women that's she hates to have some satisfaction to spite her in a way. Recently she got jealous because a Moldovan girl was flirting with me at the mall but I was nice and talked about my wife to stop her from going further.

It's a long story with our relationship and our problems but what I'm trying to say is that keep incest to sexual satisfaction and not into what is love. I still love her but I'm not happy with her anymore.
>>
>>740315198
And what I wanted to say about the Moldovan girl is that I keep masturbating to her or my wife's sister because it feels like revenge in its own way.
>>
>>740315198
Good to hear no health issues and good idea waiting to tell her about you and your wife till she is older. Also how many people that know you know about you guys being cousins. That could end bad when she is going to school. If kids find that out there is a chance kids will outcast her and pick on her. About your wife what changed over the years that made her turn into a bitch and how so is she one?
>>
>>740268306
Well bring him in
>>
>>740315792
I can't really call her a bitch because it feels wrong. She acts really bitchy which is another thing. She gives herself so much pressure and scares herself about the future that she ends up getting so angry on the inside of her and she unleashes it on me. So at times she will act really stupid to me and I'm always nice to her and I never call her names. When she does something stupid the most I will do is say, "why did you do that? Are you stupid?" But she will call me a fucker, directly call me stupid, asshole etc. I give her really more respect than she even deserves and I recently snapped at her when she had another episode of being stupid and complaining for nothing and not being patient and I told her that she's lucky to even have me because with the way she acts no one would deal with her shit and they'd leave and I said some other things and I never said I was sorry after that. So the more she's acting like this the more I'm being blunt and I've even said that's I don't feel the love and that I don't see a future with her.

But yeah, as far as cousins having kids, it's a total catholic folklore and old propaganda to expand wealth back in the old times because they wanted families to stop being rich and to give to other families by marring them.
>>
>>740266393
please greentext, and good first cum stories?
>>
>>740313195
should have fucked her man
>>
>>740316322
So it sounds like she has just been going though a break down for a long time now. Did all of this start right after you guys had a kid? And how much more of it do you think you can take sounds this accuse quite often does it not? From what you have said all feeling about her have changed and you are doing this for the sake of your daughter mostly now (staying with your wife).
>>
>>740316795
It sounds like a breakdown and it sort of is but she's had times of being really stupid in our relationship before marriage. But I was so much in love with her and so deep into the relationship (I told my father and she told her parents) that I really wanted it to work and to prove people wrong about cousins. But now that I'm dealing with this on a daily basis it's rather too much and I will snap sometimes to put her into her place. I do it for my daughter and to not live a life with a single parent like I did.

I don't want to make myself seem better than I really am but I consider myself a humble person who can appreciate all forms of wealth as I've lived in poversity on my mothers side and I was happy. And I loved middle class on my fathers side. But my wife lived a life of having what she wanted and not having to worry about anything. But she used to be humble in a way about it because she knew what I have. But now that she's living with me she does nothing but complain that we don't have x and in Austria she had these things and she doesn't see a life with good things in them. All after buying a $500 vacuum, $300 juicer and a $1,299 refrigerator while having no job. This doesn't count for her food intake, the gas I spent because she wants me to drive just to fucking drive and see something etc.
>>
<Incest is wincest
>>
>>740317724
Ah, so you started a family before you had financial stability

what's worst, you started one with a girl who you knew was used to a certain financial situation, one that you knew you could not provide.

You should have seen this coming. This is all your own doing. Either start making more money or get a divorce so your daughter doesn't grow up to marry some poor bastard like you
>>
>>740317724
Wow sounds like you have a lot to deal with.
Hope in the future she can come to her senses about what has happened over the years you have been together. Also find a way to deal with feeling she has about everything. I wish you the best of luck on this. And just remember if everything goes to shit you still have your daughter that you love. Off for the night pills kicking in and screen is blending together.
>>
>>740318572
I'm not poor really. I had $14k saved in my bank at the age of 20 but now I'm down to $1k because my wife wants things constantly and I only finished school for HVAC last year in December. I got fired from my last job because three building engineers lied about what happened with water damage and blamed it on me and I start my new job on Monday working for ICEE repairing the Starbucks nitrogen and filtration systems.
>>
TIME TO
>>
SAY GOODNIGHT
>>
WAKE UP!!!
>>
I DON'T THINK
>>
TO THE BAD GUY!!!
>>
YOU TRUST
>>
>>740268341
show a family photo for proof
>>
>>740318763
start making money
buy your wife and your kid nice things
take your wife out on a date at least once a week and on a nice date at least once a month
Be a fucking romantic instead of resenting her for wanting a nice life jesus no wonder she's miserable she has to deal with ur shit everyday
>>
IN MY
>>
SELF RIGHTEOUS SUICIDE
>>
I CRY
>>
WHEN ANGELS
>>
DESERVE TO
>>
I GOT MY
>>
HANDS UP
>>
No, incest is not right.
>>
THEY'RE PLAYING
>>
MY SONG
>>
LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU.
IN THIS DREAM IM DANCING RIGHT BESIDE YOU.
>>
>>740319059
I've gotten literally everything she wanted for the past 3 years. The only thing I can't afford is a bigger place because the east bay is so god damn expensive that you are paying $2000 at least for two bedrooms for an apartment and she doesn't want to move anywhere else. I also take her out for dinners or drive her to secluded parts at night to see the city from above. I have done everything for the relationship but it's never good enough. It might seem like all I'm doing is complaining but there's a reason for it. I'm a really reasonable person. A week ago I gave her an orgasm and she was supposed to suck my dick but she hasn't done it and keeps saying she doesn't want to. Even in sexual things I put her before myself.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1480057005485.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480057005485.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>740319783
HAVE YOU TOLD HER ALL THIS?

I mean have you actually sat her down and explained how it is making you feel? told her what you think is going to happen? Told her you are beginning to lose all love for her?
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.