[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

incest. stories

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 28

File: 1498032702414.jpg (207KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498032702414.jpg
207KB, 850x600px
incest. stories
>>
>be me
>get born
>touch mom vaj
>>
File: 1500579556128.jpg (91KB, 768x878px) Image search: [Google]
1500579556128.jpg
91KB, 768x878px
source on image?
>>
>>740223535
Wild
>>
>>740222767
I was soo deep my mom vayaya that they needed a full team of doctors to pull me out
>>
>>740223535
>be me
>born C-section
>never touched mother's vagina
>???
>acquire profit
>>
>>740223645
I bet you sucked her tits too..
>>
>>740223822
mom?
>>
Not the most exciting story but a while back when my sister and I were both really young, probably when I was like 9 and my sister was 11 or 12 we found a book on sex positions in our parents room. My sister was the one to find it but she showed it to me. At the time I didn't know anything about sec and my sister suggested that we just pretend and act out some of the different positions. I didn't even know what incest was and we didn't have sec or anything. However, I can remember like laying in the back room closet on top of my sister and we would like dry hump each other's legs in different sex positions with the book laying next to us. I also remember sliding my bathing suit down in the pool when it was just us 2 and I'd like hump her leg. I don't even remember if I got hard from it. We stopped because we were afraid of our parents knowing we had the book. This only lasted for probably a week (although it's hard to remember exactly how long it lasted).
>>
>>740223822
And soo much of a pervert, that I forced her into scat play
>>
>>740223561

Mahavishnu
>>
File: tumblr_oteeykDQc21wu7nmko1_1280.jpg (346KB, 1280x1083px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oteeykDQc21wu7nmko1_1280.jpg
346KB, 1280x1083px
bump
>>
>>740225517
Live this
>>
File: tumblr_oteeykDQc21wu7nmko4_1280.png (2MB, 1280x963px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oteeykDQc21wu7nmko4_1280.png
2MB, 1280x963px
>>740226219
her tumblr is everyboyzdream
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. ; )
>not incest but friend is like brother, attended dads funeral moms wedding practically family.
>Dont post much, nervous, friend constantly browses /b/ excuse errors
Be me 15, hanging out at friends house with a few other guys couple weekends ago.Mom at bar. Got our hands on some oxycontin and Vodka. Mix obviously. Friend has little sister. Chilling in basement at 3am high/drunk as shit, go upstairs 2 floors to piss walk past sisters room and see her sleeping completely naked as it was pretty warm. stop to observe her tight little body. decide to get closer look, walk into her room and look her up and down, her tits just coming in. Couldn't hurt to get a little feel right? Slide my fingers over her pussy and feel her tits. She wakes up to me standing over her dick full sail in basketball shorts. She gets up and shuts the door and then walks over to me. "You can keep going" squeeze her ass and press my finger against her asshole. she pulls my hand awa"ive.....never done 'it' before" ask if she has seen a dick. Hasn't. Pull down shorts and dick springs out and rests between her legs. I sit on the bed and she sits on my lap. Dick between us resting against her virgin puss. we exchange skeptical look. Fuck it. Press my dick in slowly until its all in. Little blood, probably barely even masturbated. Stand up and lay us on the bed, her on top. Start pumping. she's letting out soft pained moans. She starts to kiss me. feel like a douche. keep going anyway. Decide to make her first time best time. Start rubbing her clit. Can feel her cum repeatedly on my dick while she's moaning into my mouth. Almost cum inside. shoot all over her stomach and it drips onto me. Repeat anytime we can.
>that moment when i lose my virginity to Best friends sister
>>
>>740226403
Her page is amazing. Thank you
>>
>>740222767
Sauce on that pic OP?
>>
>>740223535
fucking HOT tbh
>>
Bit of a lame and complex one but here it goes...
>be me
>be raised to believe my mum is actually my older sister
>she was 15 when I popped out
>she's bat shit crazy but hot as fuck
>she comes and goes in my life as she pleases
>when I'm 14 she shows up after a long time not seeing me and asks me to call her mum
>my surrogate mother (really gran) kicks her out the house
>her and her bf (really crazy dude) keep picking me up after school and buying me loads of shit
>she's really hands on with me and it turns me on a lot
>one day her bf gives me his old laptop as he's getting a new one
>go on it, search through his old shit
>find a treasure chest of homemade movies and pics they've made
>I'm now 21 and there's still not a woman I've dropped more loads to than her
>>
>>740226403
why cant i find the profile?
>>
>>740228197
Pictures please
>>
>be me
>been dating my future wife for 3 years
>she has younger brother awkward teenage years
>round with their family one sunday
>chatting away to her dad she's gone for a nap as has her mum
>notice her brother isn't at the computer where he normally is.
>excuse myself
>go upstairs
>brother is fucking his sisters feet
>grab him, take him to the landing throw him down the stairs
>ends up KO'd with his dick out when his dad finds him
>he came midway through the fall
>he came on his own face.

I can never not chuckle at that shit. He's a good lad now like but fuck me he was a shit.
>>
>>740223932
I see...
>>
>be me
>wear older sisters one piece swimming costume when no ones around.
>used to jack off through the material
>sis catches me
>freaks out
>kicks me out in the back garden in her costume.
>thatonlymakesmeharder.jpg
>she comes out after a few mins to find me in the shed wanking furiously.
>for some reason decides to crotch rub on me and then sits on my face.
>forced to lick my sister out.

We still don't talk about it.
>>
>>740228855
To this day I am afraid to bring it up to my sister
>>
>>740229444
Do it
>>
>>740229444
>>740229692
See what she says ;) Maybe it'll be fun
>>
>>740229887
it won't be
>>
>>740229947
If it's on your mind a lot, it's probably on her mind more
>>
File: DA72614.jpg (130KB, 537x961px) Image search: [Google]
DA72614.jpg
130KB, 537x961px
arcon45 on ml claims to have had several children with his mother
>>
>>740231158
Ml?
>>
>>740231466
The website without mothers
>>
I have sucked my cousin 2 times when he was sleeping.
>>
File: tumblr_oskes7gcqi1t01yzzo1_400.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oskes7gcqi1t01yzzo1_400.gif
2MB, 320x240px
There's all sorts of great shit on tumblr
>>
File: 1500480835683.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500480835683.gif
2MB, 530x300px
>>740222767
>>
where to find more incest stories.i never really thought they would turn me on.but i dont want sex with my sister gross.but its nice to hear about other people who had sex with their sister :)
>>
this story is horrible but its incest.

>be me
>15
>just came back from the doctor after i got my dick examined
>felt like a fucking monster
>i can fuck anything
>pretty sure autism captured me
>sister gets home
>throw a ball at her face
>we start play fighting
>she is 4 years older than me so she just forced me on the ground
>run 6inchesofdoom.exe
>my dick is harder than it has ever been
>she start playing with it while holding me down to the ground from my chest
>tells me to fuck her
>done hesitate
>stick it in her ass accidentaly
>she start crying and ko`s me
>lay there for a good 2 minutes
>wake up, still laying on the ground
>dog is licking my dick

sometimes i just wanna an hero
>>
buuuump
>>
One time me and my cousin went to a carnival. We ate funnel cake then I puked on the tilt-a-whirl.
>>
> be me 11-12
>constantly trying to catch my sister undressing
>finally do
>best day ever

>JACKPOT
>found her nude picture/video stash
>BIG TITS, BIGGER NIPS
> plump pussy
>creamy
>would hump her pillow
>imagined sucking on her clit
>still do

>find her dildo stash
>hasn't cleaned them from previous use...
>suck dildo like a back alley whore
>frequent visitor

Moved out a few years ago :|
>>
File: IMG_5596.jpg (52KB, 592x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5596.jpg
52KB, 592x591px
Bump
>>
One of my earliest memories, my mom and I were in the bathtub and I was so intrigued with her nipples. They were dark pink and had the perfect rounded hard nipples. Her tits are huge but were obviously nicer back then. I asked her if I could touch them and she said yes. Pinched her nipples and rubbed them. Asked if I could suck on them and she said yes. Ended up playing with her boobs for awhile. I couldn't have been older than 5. I think back on it now and am genuinely surprised I asked that and she said yes. One of my favorite memories
>>
>>740226403
I can't seem to find her page
>>
File: tumblr_ot0ggrEWqS1wu7nmko1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot0ggrEWqS1wu7nmko1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x993px
>>740228364
>>740233921
put it in the url. you can't find nsfw pages without being logged in
everyboyzdream tumblr com
>>
>be me 13 M
>have 2 13yo cousins
>Female is named Z
>Male is named Y
>haven't seen my cousin (13-14) since we were 7
>finally see her because of middle school graduation party
>a little skinny
>5'4 like me
>6.5/10
>party is dead
>constantly flirt with her
>party finally ending
>find out Z, Y and some friend of Z named X is sleeping over at Y's house
>ask my parents if i can sleepover as well
>they say yes

>we stay in one room
>X keeps flirting with Y and I
>i think little of it
>i still flirt with Z
>she flirts back this time
>tease her a lot
>check the time, its 3 am
>Y and X decide to sleep on one side of the bed
>Z and I are on the other side

>4 am
>everybody is asleep but Z and I

cont.?
>>
>>740234377
Yea fam
>>
>>740234377
bump
>>
>>740234377
Keep er goin
>>
>>740233379
Neat, a dildo cleaning service.
>Got a pile of crusty sex toys?
>No problem! Anonette's lil' brother will slurp them back to their original shine!
>>
>>740234377

>I do figure 8s on her back with my fingertips
>"keep doing that, it feels good"
>saynomore
>each 8 i draw gets longer because im trying to reach her ass
>eventually stick one finger down in her panties
>she says nothing but jumps
>i assume thats a good sign?
>after about 1 minute of doing that, i finally stick my hand in there
>she still says nothing but arches her back towards my dick
>start gripping her ass
>she whimpers a soft little moan
>dick hard as fuck at this point

>at this point I stop doing figure 8s
>im just gripping her ass
>"should i keep going?"
>"yes please"
>aw fuck yea
>3 minutes passes by with me doing that
>i reach around and pull her closer to me
>start kissing her neck as i rub her pussy
>she moans
>i slide a finger in her
>tight but extremely wet
>slowly dryhumping her
>kissing her neck
>and fingering her
>multitask

cont.
>>
>>740235213

>10 minutes of that passes by
>she starts clenching up
>shes having an orgasm
>legs start shaking a little
>turns over to face me
>"that was good, how did you learn that?"
>"ill tell you later" i lost my virginity 8 months before that happened so I knew everything already
>"well it was good"
>"thanks"
>"I owe you"
>is she gonna do what I think shes gonna do?

>she goes down under the blanket
>pulls down my boxers
>starts playing with my dick
>extremely hard
>licks and kisses my tip
>i ask her to suck my dick
>"you crazy? not yet"
>fuck
>Z lays down with her back facing me and falls asleep within 10 minutes
>while I lay there flabbergasted
>i stay up all night

im too tired to start the story when I got head from her and more so just ama
>>
>be me 30 mins ago
>bored and horny
>nobody home
>peeks in sister's room out of boredom
>sees piles of used panties and bras
>horny and instincts take over
>sniffs panties and licks/rubs dick on crotch area
>find her laptop
>search through photos to see if i can find any jackpot
>finds nudes and a whole bunch of masturbation videos
>start fapping like crazy
>wraps the panties in the video around my dick and start jerking
>bout to cum
>suddenly i feel disgusted
>doesn't cum and walks back to room with blue balls
>instant regret
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>740235237
Nice, was she good?
>>
>be me, young, about 17. Always had fucked up relationships with my parents. Long story short I get out through emancipation. I have a solid job paying me 22.45 an hour (after my raise) I can afford a solid apartment for 850 a month minus util.
>We had a huge gathering with all of my family for the 4th of july through the 14th. Meet my older cousin there, hot as fuck SOLID 9/10 in the right clothes, maybe even a 10.
>Me and her get to talking more and more at the party, she hears about me living alone since 16. Already drifting since 15. Finds me fascinating.
>Side note she's a psych major.
>She tells the family that she'll hang with me for the night, it's daytime at the time btw. Which seemed odd to me because she didn't even ask me, she just assumed I would be okay with it. So I spin some bullshit about how I need to "handle my business" and that she'll have to wait till tonight for me to pick her up.
>Really I go home and prepare my apartment for ANY chance at fucking her.

Cont?
>>
>>740233379
How old was she at the time, if you were eleven or twelve?
>>
>>740235480
she was okay but scraped her teeth here and there. only came through handjob strangely enough. but with handjobs, it felt like she it was her first time giving one everytime, so i had to guide her.
>>
>>740235644
yeah man
>>
>>740235644
>Go home, make sure I have just enough grimey shit around to get the picture across that I'm a super open sexual single guy, which I already started priming at the party, casually mentioning beautiful women, and some jokes about past sexual experiances. Make sure Vidya is on in the backround, leave my lube out, ect. Really thinking through this shit.
>Call her at about 12. Tell her I prepared a bed for her. (I didn't, I prepared my bed for her to use, and my shitty couch is what I was gonna sleep on.)
>Drive all the way down there. Pick her up, she asks me all kinds of questions on the way there, how long have you been living alone? Do you have a girlfriend, ect. I tell her it's been a few years, and that all I ever really keep around are some fuck buddies, friends with benefits type situations. I can feel her getting more and more interested when I mention casual sex being a hobby of mine.
>She starts telling me about her studies and how sex at a young age can be good for your health, ect. I don't listen too much, but I intelligently rebuttal as much as I can.
>>
>>740235942
>We get to my place, I tell her it might be a bit messy, and that if she wants to leave later she can take my car back, as I'll probably be asleep and in my words. "It get's pretty quiet and boring out here with my previous neighbors having left."
>>
File: IMG_5580.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5580.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>740236004
Wrong thread kill your self
>>
>>740236004
no as its not natural like a epic penis should be
>>
>>740236014
I'm invested continue
>>
>>740236051
you didnt answer his question
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
When I was 22, 3 years ago, I had my friend supply me some roofies at a local bar we go together for drinks. Rather than wasting my roofies on the girls that go there from time to time (mind you the bar is really popular in my town), I saved them.

My sister likes to drink from water bottles. I don't know why, she's just always preferred them. I took this to my advantage during a family reunion we were having that 2014 December. I dropped some rohypnol into her water bottle while she was in her bed asleep. When she woke up, she took a swig and 10 minutes later she incapacitated. From what I remember, she was completely unconscious for perhaps an hour.

I fucked her all night long and I really don't regret it as fucked up as it sounds. Was worth it.

Pic related: it's her.
>>
>>740236014
>We go inside, she takes the bait and sits squarely on the couch across from the chair that I'm in.
>We watch some T.V. We order some Pizza, talk about some shows we both like. Specifically, Steven Universe. She's a college aged libby so it makes sense for her to like it.
>Get talking about gender and sex and the facets and intimacy of sex between people who know each other vs. people who don't.
>I full on alpha the room and address it.
>I am a young man who has never met you, and I mean, look at you, obviously I'm attracted to you. I'm just confused as to why you would come here know that full well It could be super awkward?
>>
>>740236136
Not an hour, I meant hours. Porbably like 7 or 8.
>>
>>740236163
>She, being stubborn like most of my family is, she tries to be the most experienced person in the room. (A fact I was counting on and hoping for)
>She spins me a bit and tells me that she wanted to get away from the rest of the family because she only knew about 1/3 of the people there and wanted more privacy. "Someone like you living here, you gotta know how absolutely shit it can be to have family breathing down your neck when all you want to do it go on tinder and fuck."
>I start thinking to myself, I have this bitch nailed. Her personality is easy, she is obviously down for some kind of shit.
>She says to me lightly, actually I was kinda scared coming here too.
>>
>>740236163
Keep going
>>
Never wanted to touch my sister because when we were younger we took bath together and got her pussy smelled so fucking bad

Would fuck her today tho, right in the asshole

When I was around 5-6, i used to french kiss my mom for "fun"
she never stopped me
i licked and pinched with my teeth her tits too, didn't know why i loved that much

when was over 10-11, used to fap on little brother's feet when asleep
>>
>>740236347
>"Scared to come here?" What the fuck did she mean by that?
>She talks about how I remind her of her ex. and how they broke up on really bad terms, we go off talking for hours about our families and past relationships and how it sucks to be the black sheep of the family.
>She tells me that she didn't want to make a big deal out of coming here, and that she was worried I would be super sleazy, and would try to pressure her into something.
>I just tell her flat out. I think you are beautiful. And you can chill here whenever you like. But you gotta know what we are sitting here for.
>She nods at me, and I tell her that I'm not interested in something that lasts a night. I'm looking to have this be regular if it's anything at all.
>She asks if I have any booze around. I joke around a little bit and say "Me??? A 17 year old boy??? Drink???" She laughs a bit, and I try to make the mood lighter before I make any kind of move.
>>
When I was 18, my 12yo sister would hang out in my room all the time.

A wall of greentext later, and we had sex. Ask me anything.
>>
>>740236713
Story pls
>>
>>740236743
This
>>
>>740236713
Story
>>
>>740236743
I just told it. The abridged version, at least.
>>
>>740236581
>Now I'm a classy guy and I know that she is feeling a little exposed, and a little slutty, so I pour myself a drink too, and I start preparing us some food before I bring it into my living room.
>I'm waiting for time to pass so she can come into the kitchen and ask me what is taking so long. Secretly, I'm quietly making some Shrimp Pasta Ali Olio. (Which I learned from Binging with Babish, go check him out.)
>Time ticks by about 10 minutes before she walks in a bit confused, asking, "What is that smell." she sees me cooking and looks at me with a funny little smile and laughs.
>I joke again and tell her that I am "not an easy fuck" and that I like eating before any action.
(All of this is said in a joking manner which I clarify by saying the 'Killer Line' of the evening.)
>>
>>740236809
youre an enormous narcissistic faggot
>>
>>740236713
Hi ginger vidya sister man diddler
>>
>>740236713
Explain via wall of greentext :D
>>
>>740231158
WOW nice
>>
>>740236809
>"I just don't think it's right to feed you drinks until we both get horny enough to mess around. I actually like talking to you, so I'd like to keep us talking through the night if I can."
>This makes her super happy to be there, she asks me where all of my stuff is to "set the table" I tell her what drawer it's in and when she leans in to check I slap her ass playfully. She turns around a little ditsy and surprised and jokes, "Not till after dinner."
>>
>>740236889
Sup, faggot

>>740236909
I did before. Too lazy/buy to again.
>>
>>740236874
AN ENOURMOUS one, BUT. It does get me pussy. So I can care less. Back to the best 4th of my life.
>>
>>740236981
How's you?
>>
>>740236981
Wait, were you the anon from yesterday? Had sex during a fever?
>>
>>740237040
Tired but living. How about you?

>>740237054
Yup.
>>
>>740236957
>I'll cut past the talking we do at the table and skip to the interesting part.
>She takes off her pants and sits back on the couch after we get done eating and admits that after eating she is a bit too tired to try anything and that she'll want to later.
>I tell her that I'm cool with that and we sit down and watch a bunch of rom-coms till we get to the point where we are essentially draped over each other on the couch.
>She asks me if I am still awake and slowly moves her hand closer to my stomach.
>>
>>740237112
Playing Spoop Recon: Cocain Lands while lurkin
>>
>>740222767
i sucked on my mum's tit when i was a baby
>>
>>740237138
>She moves her hand into my pants and starts lightly stroking my dick.
>I tell her that I already made the bed for her and that we could get some more privacy in there, she agrees and I lead her there.
>We lay down on the bed and start kissing before I start going for her panty line.
>My hands are nice and warm from us sitting in my living room and me kinda dozing off, so I reach one hand around her waist. I can feel her skin tremble underneath the grit of my calloused fingers and I kiss her neck, making sure to breath down her shirt.
>>
>>740237004
cant argue with that
>>
>sister is really tall
>grew huge ass tits by age 14
>always wanted to see them
>accidentally walk in on her changing when I was going to do laundry
>they're covered in weird freckles or sores or something
She lost a lot of weight recently, I'm pretty sure she's on drugs or something because she's never been so thin.

I also tried to suck my cousin's dick when he was sleeping one time. Didn't end well.
>>
>>740237275
>She arches her waist up and I pull off her panties.
>I start whispering about what I want to do to her.
"Make you mine" "Lick every part of you." basic shit.
UNTIL
she whispers to me
>Breed me?

... MFW.
Trust me, it get's good after this. Cont?
>>
>>740237372
Never leave on a "breed me" cliff hanger.
>>
>>740237112
Awesome! No need to copy pasta
>>
>>740223932
One of few real stories I've seen.
>>
>>740237372
>I spend the next 10-15 licking her neck, back, up her legs. Making sure I tantalize her fantasy as much as possible. She starts getting frustrated and starts grinding against me.
>I stall that shit 100% and grab both of her wrists, pinning them above her head. She let's out a gasp and gives me this face. This thing that some girls do where, when you get a little forceful they become a scared little sex kitten.
>>
>>740237158
I never played any of the Theiving Coon games, but I heard they were good

>>740237403
Good, cause I'm too lazy too lol.
>>
Was home alone one day, decided to make a fleshlight. Have hot cousin, get photo of her, cut the mouth into a hole, stick it onto the fleshlight. Rock hard at this point, cause I also have porn playing in the background. I Fuck the homemade flesh light, feels good.jpg cum five minutes later.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck what have I done. I Burned the fleshlight cause I was ashamed as fuck.
>>
>>740237607
I only played the 2nd one for PS2, was fun
>>
>>740237574
>I tell her that so long as I have her in "MY house" she's "MY pet" The energy in the room changes again and she answers me with.
"What do you want from your pet?"
"Tell me what you want from me..."
In this little whimpering voice.
I tell her that she's going to bend over for me, present that pussy to her master. And beg me to use her.
>>
>>740237691
>She is 100% into this and immediately asks for me to let her up.
>She moves right into position and starts rocking her hips against my hard dick and tells me that she wants me.
>>
when i was 6 or 7 i told my brother to taste my dick. He was like 4 or 5, and we used to pee over a pikatchu, or clean our ass with it
>>
>>740232870
literotica has an incest/taboo section

asstr has plenty of incest stuff but I think their site is having issues.
>>
anyone seen their moms tits? im 19 and have been wanting to see my moms for so long now since they are really nice but im also afraid to be scarred for the rest of my life thinking why did i want to see this type of shit
>>
>>740237755
>I press my dick into her wet pussy and go to town, grabbing her hips and swerving left and right, getting as much of my dick as I can in her.
>She's super tight and it obviously loving the extra force, so I turn her around, missionary style against the edge of the bed and start fucking her while staring into her eyes, it only takes a few minutes before she is begging me to cum with her.
>>
>>740237874
stop it no one cares about your shit long fake stories
>>
>>740237994
I am down for a good fake story.
>>
>>740238036
Different Anon here.

Why does it have to be so fucking long and in so many separate parts tho like fuck
>>
>>740237683
I missed a lot of good games on the PS2. I played the rpgs. Got too wrapped up in shit like star ocean and ff12, I skipped a lot of the platformers and shit. Played some ratchet and clank though. Those were fun.
>>
>>740238036
Ask an you shall receive. . .
>>
>>740237874
>I grab her throat and tell her that I'm not done with her yet. I pull out, lay down on the bed and tell her if she wants to be bred she'll have to work for it.
>Tell her to get into the reverse cowgirl position, and she starts riding.
>Totally into it, I push back as much as I can. She's not a heavy chick, she's just thick, so it's not the easiest thing to keep up.
Keep her going till I feel her tense up, I can feel that I'm getting close too, I lean forward so I can kiss her back and bend her over into the doggy position, and fuck her as hard and as fast as I can, I slap her ass hard and tell her not loudly, but sternly. "Who's pet are you?"
she whimpers back, "Yours..."
I assert again. "What do you need?"
She answers again louder this time, "To be bred!.."
>>
>>740236136
Good on you.
>>
>>740238116
>I push her back down into the bed and just start pounding her, completely aiming for the bullseye. I want to knock her up more that anything else in the world. I fuck her harder and harder until she it biting the bed and I finish inside her. She says breathing through her teeth, "fill me up, anon."
The sex pretty much ends after that. We talk about where the breeding thing came from , we both totally have breeding fetishes, and the night kinda just winds down, we watch some more tv in my room, she clings to me all night and we make out a little before passing out together. Hope you enjoyed guys. I've never told that story on /b/ or really anywhere else, sorry If I'm not really a good storyteller.
>>
File: IMG_2481.jpg (72KB, 848x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.jpg
72KB, 848x820px
>>740238115
Autistic Cousin Pt1

>Me 17, F cousin(17) 10yrs ago
>Lived w/her for 5yrs till uncle came
>Nonverbal autistic, rages easily
>I'm mainly the muscle keep her from injuring herself and/or others
>Had to sponge bathe her a few times
>If it wasn't for shitty hair and autism, hot
>Her mom(aunt) does what she can
>We mainly medicated the fuck out of her
>Always ask if I can have some days off for personal life
>She always pulls sad bullshit, I'm the only one that will help
>Pretty sure drinks & The Price is Right proves otherwise
>Testing new meds, idk name
>Knocks her the fuck out 45min, TKO!!!
>I can actually keep the house clean!!!
>Online gf dumps me cause she can't deal w/only talking & hanging out on stoop
>2 months down the fucking drain
>Aunt gone for 2weeks on "family emergency"
>Now I'm stuck w/the fusion of The Jackel(13 Ghosts) and Epic Tit JLO!
>5th day in, seeing red. Chevelle: The Red
>Been: bitten, punched, scratched, head butted, screamed at
>DBZ Abriged: she keeps kicking me in the dick! Why?!? Why does she keep kicking me in the dick?!?!?
>6th day, angel from God
>Uncle comes cause he hasn't heard from aunt in a week
>"Who u?" He explains "Help"
>He helps for a day and explains "I'm sorry, but you've got to hunker down. She needs the "propper" help and I'm just starting med school for this. When I'm done with school, I got you!"
>7th Day mentally exhausted, barely enough meds, Aunt comes back in a week, only she can get them, 2mo dry spell, forgot to pay bill so no porn FML
>She's finally asleep, laying spread eagle, stress got the better of me "Fuck it!"
>Poked her leg, nothing
>Lifted & dropped arm, nothing
>Being brave yet thorough, rolled her on her side. Rolled back. "She's dead Jim."
>Grabbed baby oil. I'm not going down on the source of my rage.
>Opened cap, spread pussy via 'peace sign'(oh the imminent irony)
>Spray & finger a few times
>Slick and ready to go
Continue?
>>
>>740228626
So you're saying you girlfriend was giving her teenage brother a footjob and you attacked the kid?
>>
>>740238305
Afterstory: she comes up nearly every summer now, not just for the 4th. We are actually kinda in a relationship, which... Is pretty weird but we like it. Anyway, later guys. Gotta get some sleep.
>>
>>740237769
Are you indian?
>>
>>740238305
Was a great story how is everything today you still talk and does she come over ?
>>
>>740223932
lul I did this kind of stuff with my cousin, but it was for much longer... probably about 4 years, since I was 5 until I was 9, he was 1 year older, and apparently he had been told by a friend that was much older, that rubbing his dick felt good, so he tried it out on his own and he liked it, and one day that we were on his dad's Mitsubishi alone, he told me about it, and we tried it out, after that, well we did it every now and then we weren't really able to reach an orgasm, so it went on until we felt like stopping honestly, the thing that felt the better was hugging each other whilst being naked... pressure on each other's body was what felt great
>>
>>740238532
Yeah, pretty much every summer. She only lives a short plane ride away, and for a few houndred dollars, I can have all the crazy breeding sex I want with someone who kinda gets how fucked my family is. So we're pretty good. Honestly, it's more like a legit relationship lately than anything else.
>>
>>740238556
actually, now that I think of it, we stopped when he started to be able to cum because I was scared of getting pregnant (even tho he never even put it in, but I thought cum was able to get me pregnant just from touching me lmao), so it was probably either for more than 4 years, or I was actually older than that...
>>
>>740238451
no and you?
>>
>>740238379
Yes
>>
>>740238379
Go on.
>>
File: 1494436597492.jpg (258KB, 389x559px) Image search: [Google]
1494436597492.jpg
258KB, 389x559px
>>740238532
Here's a pic if you are interested. Not the first time she's been posted.
>>
>>740238597
Well good for you hope everything continues to go well sounds like you and her will be staying together. Do you think it might go on for many more years ?
>>
>>740238841
Damn those tits...
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>740238379
Autistic Cousin Pt2

>Use gap between teeth & cheek, don't need my dick bitten off
>Tightest pussy ever! My dick has never been harder
>No hymen due to flailing her legs like a damn gymnist
>Her body reacts instinctively and squeezes constantly
>She came before I did, I then cum inside her.
>I already knew her meds made her infertile, so no retard babies!
>Used her inner cheek to clean myself up
>She seemed to enjoy her flavor and started to blow me
>Only for a bit till the flavor's gone, nearly bit my dick off
>3 times in a row, best 2hours of my life!
>Following 6 days were as such
>Fight off morning rage, strap down, feed, she watches TV, clean, fight to bathroom, fight back to chair, clean, lunch, fight to bathe her, fight to give her meds, strap dinner, drag to bed, clean, rape
>I hate fucked that tight pussy for the years of torment
>Every creampie was as deep as I could thrust it, her body would convulse on my dick the most
>Was thee most fucked up therapy. 5hrs of her 10-11hr sleep cycle was abusing and filling her pussy with my hate
>She knew something was up by the 2nd day
>I smiled more and she was more calm when I cleaned her pussy while bathing
>When she was down for the night I continued to get dreamy blowjobs
>She stopped trying to bite it on the 4th day of sex-capades
>Her tongue went nuts when I jizzed in her mouth. Made the same moans for candy
>I moved her into doggy & absolutely destroyed her pussy
>She made these ungodly animalistic moans
>When she was about to cum she would wimper like she was in pain
>Gave the incling of "please stop!!"
>Only made me ram her pussy harder
>Her constricting pussy muscles felt like another mouth
>Gentley gnawing and sucking my cum out
>I wish this wouldn't end, but its the 6th day, only 2 days of meds, aunt is back in 2days
>I get her to bed, clean as I wait for meds to kick in
>I oil up & go in. First nut good, 2nd nut better, 3rd awesome nut and her eyes shoot open as she cums . . . SHIT!
Continue?
>>
>â–²<
▲▲<
>>
>>740238892
amirite?
>>
File: IMG_2459.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>740238888
Quads!!!
>>
>>740238888
Fuck with the help of quads we might actually stand a chance. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm actually meeting up with her in September. Thinking about asking her to move in with me.
>>
>>740223645
Vayaya con dios
>>
>>740238906
Just continue the story I am fapping here
>>
>>740238982
HAHA well I hope it helps and good luck man I need to sleep also. First time I got quads hah.
>>
>>740238906
I am intetested, please cont. Anon
>>
>>740239052
pic or not happening
>>
File: IMG_2574.jpg (124KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2574.jpg
124KB, 640x960px
>>740238906
Autistic Cousin Pt3

>Our eyes lock, with a look of "WTF!?!"
>I already knew I was going to hell for uncountable rapes of an autistic teen
>3 agonizing seconds and I resumed pumping
>She seemed to be in a trance
>Somehow it turned me on more
>I railed my cousin like no tomorrow
>I covered her mouth as her orgasm wimpers started
>This made my dick harder, her pussy clamped down harder than usual
>Damn near pushed me out, slammed my dick in as hard as possible.
>Our back arched, the orgasm was so intense my vision blurred
>I wanted more. Lust, greed and rage filled me.
>I didn't go limp this time and went w/it. The sound of our wet bodies slapping together. Magical
>Slapped her ass caught up in the moment, her pussy clenched. Hard!
>I slapped her ass only a few more times, didn't want Aunt asking about bruses
>5th & best nut getting closer, her animal noises, muffled by hand
>Crunching pussy floods as it milks me
>Her moans die down, her pussy stays clammped
>I pull out, done cumming, still hard
>Most satisfying pussy pop sound, burned into my skull
>She cleans me up, eyes are closed again
>I'm in her mouth, think it's just a fluke, she cleans me up
>Satisfied smile on her face this time
>Think "Oh Shit . . ." Clean up
>Sponge bathe her
>Sleep, sponge her again in the morning
>After lunch sponge her again
>Give her meds, put her in bed
>Aunt comes home, sex-capades sadly end
>Cousin now stares at me with a blank face. Neither smile/frown
>Aunt brushes it to side effects of new meds
>I'm now scared for my life.
>Conflicted between: thank God she didn't talk! & Wish to violate that tightness again . . . and again
>My current gf likes rape Role Play, it's not the same.
>I miss fucking my human animal. Pounding her pussy harder as she begs me to stop . . . or for more?
>I'll never know
>>
>>740239234
What are you some kind of faggot? I just wanna jerk it to a autistic fuck, but you are sick if you wanna see my dick.
>>
>>740239372
not gay only checking if your doing it right
>>
>>740239372
He dares to compare . . .maybe? Lol
>>
>>740234699
>>Slurp them back to their original shine
>>
>>740239508
I kek'd
>>
>>740239435
Probably gonna stop am in a closet right now its not setting a good mood
>>
>>740235332
You don't belong here
>>
>>740238982
Bro, if it's serious, I say marry the girl. Depending on what degree of cousins (first, first once removed, second, etc.) you are, it's legal in most states.
>>
File: IMG_2699.jpg (24KB, 231x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.jpg
24KB, 231x270px
>>740239627
>>
>>740239713
first cousins, just didn't get to know each other growing up because of her step dad. Her mom is my aunt by blood. But she was fucking crazy, and they gave custody to her step dad.
>>
>>740239777
What the fuck just happened?
>>
>>740239777
Fuck yeah Trips!!!

Incest = Wincest!!
>>
>>740239816
Bored and just happened to get Trips
>>
i used to take bath with daughter and let her play with my hard dick, sometimes fingered her. We dont talk about it, we love each other as a family. I fucking miss it
>>
>>740239802
I gotcha. Maybe don't rush marriage too much, since you didn't quite grow up together, but it's still an option. Best of luck, man.
>>
>>740234699
fucking kek
>>
>>740239928
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>>
>>740233782
Why would u two be naked in the bath. Oh yea, western ppl
>>
>>740240247
>[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Top] 162 / 17 / 73 / 6 [Update] [Auto] 1 new post
>>
>>740236136
Wheres the white knight, find her and tell hef
>>
File: IMG_2321.jpg (33KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2321.jpg
33KB, 640x352px
Mom never liked talking about her past. Found out from family friends, mom was raped when she was 9. Right after her first period. She was always #1 to me, for everything. Her angelic body teased me. I blacked out and raped my first gf after my first drink when I was 14, mom was 23. I have a thing with being first. It was my first time missing a house party. She never did this before! I need my fix, my pussy that I deserve! I sneak out of my room, see mom's in her room. Always topless when she thinks I'm asleep, I get nude in the hall. Open door w/out a sound and pounce her. "What are you, Stop!!" I hold her in a hammer lock as I finger her cunt. "I'm you mother! *moans* You can't!" She's getting wet? Fucking diamonds! I rip her thong off and return to where I was born. Mom's tight pussy tells me she doesn't get at all till now! Mom pleads, "I paid a lot of $ to wipe this off your record! *gasp* Why?!?" "I need my fill of pussy, Mother! Your body *thrusts* teased me, taunted me. I had to have you!" Mom scolds me between moans in vein, "Just like your *moans* father! *moans* Scum!!" I impale her pussy as she gets so wet, almost doesn't seem like rape. I greedily pound her pussy she, wept as I came inside her. From then on, mom was my personal cum dump. She put herself on the pill. If she ever resists, I say I'll just rape someone else. She always buckles at that point. As I indulge her sweet, tight pussy she always mutters, "It's to protect, him . . ." Raping Mom until she cums and filling her pussy w/my jizz. Best feeling and it never gets old! She looks the best in that bikini . . .
>>
>>740237004
So life is all about getting pussy? Depressing..
>>
>>740240971
More or less . . .
>>
>>740236136
How was it?
Feel guilty after?
She complain about soreness the next day?
Got more pics?
>>
>>740238841
More please
>>
File: 1497318731783.jpg (394KB, 581x929px) Image search: [Google]
1497318731783.jpg
394KB, 581x929px
Ok I've got one you guys might like but it will take me a bit, never really planned on posting it so it's not pretyped and there's a bit of backstory to get through.

>Have a cousin I was somewhat close with growing up, her dad died when she was young so she lived with us with her mom for a number of years
>She's 5 years younger than me and was always a cute girl, never really looked twice at her sexually though
>When I was 18 her mom remarried and they moved out of town and I didn't see her all that much after
>Fast forward to when I was 24, living in a cheap 1 bedroom apartment with gf
>GF is not all with it mentally, she is a firm believer in polygamy and thought herself to be the avatar or some shit of Aphrodite, it took many arguments before she relented on the idea of banging other guys on the side
>Her name was Alex and the best way to describe her visually was lithe, she was thinking/flat/and on the taller side for a girl
>She worked at some meditation and spiritual healing shop so only helped fuel her delusions
>She was very bisexual and our agreement on her 'cheating' was that I didn't give a shit what she'd do with other women as long as there was no dick involved
>The reward for dealing with her batshit daily rituals and ramblings was ball draining sex on a pretty consistent basis
>"But where's the incest?"
>Cousin, Rachel, calls me one day and says she got in a pretty nasty spat with her stepdad
>In tears she asks if she can stay with me for a bit and I say sure
>Alex is not as enthusiastic, she's bitching about my cousin messing up the love energy in the apartment or something
>So the next day Rachel shows up with some of her things
>Rachel had grown up quite a bit since I saw her scrawny 13 year old ass
>Knew she did dance in school and boy did it show she had a killer ass and decent tits
>Was weird seeing her at first
>Alex was being oddly polite and giggly and jumped in to some typical girl talk
Cont. Hold on
>>
>>740238391
girlfirned /dudes sister was asleep FOR A NAP Read you fucking cunt...
>>
File: 1500838780001.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1500838780001.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>740236713
> wall of greentext

Give it dude, give it fucking now!
>>
>>740241411
Keep going
>>
>>740222767
Sauce?
>>
>>740238841
>no similar images
Hey this has a shot at being at least somewhat legitimate
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (113KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440.jpg
113KB, 540x960px
Pic not related

>Me 26yr, lil sis 21
>Sis begs to borrow car for party
>Hell No! Her friends don't clean up after themselves
>Tell her get a Drivers License
>She has permit, friend has licence, but got car taken due to reasons idk
>she begs, dick hardens
>Ask "anything" in obvious tone
>She sighs heavily, "Idk anon . . ."
>"Guess you have a ride then."
>She panics a bit, "Ok, ok! Fine . . .B-"
>"Virgin?" Shakes head
>"Bf?" Shakes head
>"Birth Control?" Nods head *blush*
>"I want BJ, then sex" her face is beat red
>"Why? We're siblings." I shrug, "gf won't put out."
>"You can back out now if-" she locks my door
>I put on a movie pretty loud
>she whines, "Can't believe I'm doing this."
>Amazing BJ & deepthroat, "You must really want to go?"
>Push her on bed and pull off her shorts & thong in one go.
>I face dive into musty sweetness
>She grabs pillow, leg clamps my head as she cums
>While still dazed I shove dick the slickest tightness ever.
>her eyes roll back & got louder than the movie
>Mom yells, "Everything ok?"
>I pause w/just half the tip in
>"Amy just stubbed her toe!"
>Slam all the way to the base, pillow muffles screams
>Her flooding pussy clamps down, nails digging into my arm.
>Her legs wrap around me.
>I thrust deeper and getting close
>Pounding her pussy mercilessly.
>3 deep, hard, slow pounds as I'm about to cum.
>She pushes me out as she cums
>Pound through pussy wall and jab her cervix
>Cum buckets inside her
>After a 30sec of straight convulsion from both of us, I remove the pillow and make out with my slutty little sister
>We clean up, I give her the keys
>She's now my personal slut.
>Sex is mainly for our "exchange", but I catch her off guard at times.
>When parents are gone I pretty much rape her. I never ask, I just take. She sometimes says no, but that makes me slam her pussy harder.
> Always ends w/her eyes rolled back and a shit eating grin on her face
> She wears a skirt with no undies on the weekends now . . .
>>
>be me shitting
>dad used to watch me shit a lot
>he came in one day eating a cheeseburger
>dropped his pants
>big boner with cheeseburger
>threw me off the toilet
>I screamed I hadn't wiped yet
>he said shit makes good lube
>he stuck his dick in and started grunting while eating the cheeseburger still
>I was crying and pissing all over the floor
>started to vomit over the smell of shit and cheeseburgers
>dad cums in my ass and finishes his cheeseburger
>calls me a faggot and locks me in the bathroom
>I cry forever
>break door down
>he gets mad and rapes me again
>run away
>now I'm a gay cock slut
Fuck my life
>>
>>740241898
Took him long time to get the whole story done with I think it is real.
>>
Not a story where I fuck a family member.

Whenever I take a shower and my mom or sister wants to use the toilet I just say 'come in' and continue showering. They see my everything. My mom also lets me come in when she is bathing or showering.
>>
>>740242007
Haha
>>
>>740242007
More believable than most of the stories in this thread
>>
>>740242194
Me too. Its normal, i dont have problems searching for towels naked around the house even if there is my family around. Never had a boner from my mom or my ass raped with shit by my dad
>>
>>740223535
every fucking time
>>
>>740242271
I don't get why everyone gets so sexually turned on by the thought. I've probably seen every member of family in my house nude at some point and it's casual as fuck. I remember one time I forgot my towel so I just walked through the living room with my dick out. My sister looked but didn't think much of it.
>>
>>740242007
Ow
>>
>>740242440
I think that if make taboo about being naked in the family you grow up like the half of this anon who rapes sisters fucks moms and get ass destroyed by cousins
>>
>>740241411
Just so you know this doesn't end up with some crazed threesome or anything and I can probably only get through the first major part before leaving.

>Figured Alex was just faking it for my sake which was oddly considerate of her
>Rachel gets settled in and says she had plans to go meet up with friends and left
>Alex is suddenly very quiet and I know just from experience she wants something from me
>So I told her just to ask and get it over with
>"Rachel's pretty cute..."
>Tell her no fucking way, not in a million years
>Then she starts on her rant about me caging her spiritual needs again or something, I usually tuned her out at this point
>So she tries to coerce me to let her in my cousin's pants for a while, I don't know if it was the mental images or her just wearing me down but I said fuck it go ahead
>If Rachel wanted it she could go for it
>So the next few days are weird
>Alex does this flirting routine on Rachel and paws at her constantly and Rachel is really weirded out
>Cousin asks me what's going on and I tell her truthfully that Alex wants to bang her
>Still remember that mix of disgust and confusion on her face
>"She's your girlfriend though, aren't you gonna stop her?"
>Shrugged at her and said I didn't really have a ton of control over Alex and she could just say no
>About a week or so later I come back from work and find the two kissing on the couch
>Alex has this smirk of triumph on her face and Rachel is rightfully embarrassed, between them was a mostly empty bottle of wine
>Felt pretty awkward myself and went to shower
>Alex/Rachel were distant for the rest of the night and in bed with Alex it struck me just to ask "What was it that finally broke the ice?"
>She laughs and said something like "I just asked if she was a good kisser and well...enough wine and that usually does it."
>Then I remember shortly before I fell asleep she asked "Did you guys ever mess around or anything when you were younger?"
>I laughed and gave an emphatic no
>>
>>740235237
Did you cum to her goving head? Where?
>>
>>740242543
What does this even mean?
>>
>>740242440
It's like a pickup truck, it's not for everyone
>>
Almost lost my virginity to my 12yr old cousin when I was 15
>>
I'm at work, keep this thread alive!!
>>
>>740234377
i saw this a few day ago...
>>
There isn't really anything sexual about nudity to me. I could see my crush completely nude and not even get a half mast unless she acted sexually.
>>740242667
>>
>>740241999
>living with your parents as a 26 year old
>>
>>740243570
Hahaha fag
>>
>>740242605
>"Oh because she kinda seems into you..."
>"What is that supposed to mean?"
>And then she goes infuriatingly silent and giggles any time I press the question
>Next day Rachel is profusely apologizing to me and thinks she ruined the relationship or something, I told her our "arrangement" and she seemed to calm down
>Then I asked her "what did you guys even talk about?"
>Rachel shrugs "I don't really remember, I just remember her hand on my leg and the next thing I knew she was leaning in."
>Then she asked "Do you get off on her making out with girls or something? Why do you let her do it?"
>"Mostly it's a compromise so she doesn't bang dudes behind my back. But yeah it can be hot sometimes."
>She just says Oh and let's it drop
>Next few weeks are pretty boring, once or twice I walked in on the two of them cuddling on the couch or something but that was about it
>Then one night, late in August I think, I walk in and Alex skips on over to me, wraps her arms around my head and plants a big wet kiss on my lips
>She reeks of alcohol and I can hear the shower going
>She looks me in the eye and says "Guess what?"
>"What?"
>"No guess.."
>"Just tell me I'm too tired to guess, you got drunk? Then what?"
>She starts laughing then leans in to my ear "I just ate Rachel out."
>Was pretty stunned and pushed her back, "What?"
>"What does she taste like?"
>Then it all came crashing in and I wiped my mouth hard and spat out in the sink
>Few minutes later Rachel gets out of the shower and doesn't look either of us in the eye
>Was pretty pissed at Alex for a while after that but never told Rachel
>Found excuses to never be home for a while and then I simmered down, for all I knew Alex could have been giving her the old lickaroo daily
>Then one night the three of us were home, Alex was giving me a shoulder massage as she claimed to be a great masseuse despite being horribly mediocre at it, still felt alright
I know this is boring so far, I'll hurry up
>>
Floods happened and lost house, had to move back in with mom and sister, bringing wife and daughter. Come home from work, see note on table, "Took girls to movie, back by dinner. Mom"
Okay, cool, house to myself for once. Walk into bedroom while getting undressed from work, spot head of red hair buried under pillow. Oh, wifey is napping. Wait, mom, sis, and daughter all gone... Time for sexy time. Slowly pull covers off. Wifey is wearing tshirt and thong. Yay. Move in for a taste of that ass. Pull thong aside and notice she's damp, so squeeze head down and start eating out wife's pussy. I'm hard as hell now, she's moaning in her sleep. I ask, "I don't have a condom right now...?" I get a muffled grumble. Doesn't sound negative, so I stick it in. I'm slowly pounding her, for maybe a good 15 minutes. Cum deep inside her. Laying there, dick still buried in pussy slowly leaking the last bits of cum, move hand up to wife's neck to stroke it. New tattoo on back of neck? Weird, she doesn't like needles... Wait, pull hair back from face and look at wife. Oh shit. Sis!? I'm frozen. She's gently rolling her hips because my dick is still in her, but she's still mostly asleep. Dick can't decide whether to go limp or go diamonds, so stays just hard enough to stay in. I was frozen for who knows how long before phone rang. "Hey, this is Mom. Just calling to find out what your sister wants. She should be back from the dentist by now. If she's asleep don't wake her though. Back with the girls soon. Bye, love you."

Wife and sister have same color hair, and now that I got in close, they both have pierced clits. Sis was drugged up from having 4 wisdom teeth removed. We've never spoken about it directly, but she does give me cheek kisses often enough now.
>>
>>740241999
trips best post
well told
>>
>>740243906
saw the funny video of this on youtube
>28 year old girl back from dentist, lol reaction
>>
>>740224083
Definitely very real. Something I think about all the time these days
>>
>>740230635
She has never given me any hints that it would be on her mind
>>
>>740243906
if you didn't fuck her a second time while still inside her, you don't deserve a Christmas present this year
>>
>>740244566
Just because you got doubles: Yes I did.
>>
>>740243764
please type faster
>>
>>740243764
>She asks Rachel if she wants one and after cousin agrees Alex begins these theatrics about how tense and shit she is
>She has Rachel lie down and gets on top of her, starts as your typical shoulder massage and turns pretty sexual very quickly
>Rachel very visibly flinched when Alex slid a hand between her thighs and kept shooting me looks of discomfort as my girlfriend toyed with her ass
>I didn't realize I was watching as intensely as I must have been until I realized I was at fullmast in my pants and very noticeably so through flannel pants
>Rachel seems to be relaxing as Alex works on her thighs and calves and Alex keeps shooting me these smirks as she cups a handful of my cousin's round ass
>For the first time in my life I was vividly imagining fucking Rachel until my balls were spent
>Alex kept going for a while, Rachel ended up falling asleep beneath her and I tossed a blanket over her before going to bed
>Both Alex and I seemed to be horny for the same reason and when she rode me that night I think she knew I was imagining my cousin in her place
>So I began to accept more heartily watching my gf grope my cousin in front of me and Rachel seemed to be getting used to it as well
>But there were rougher times ahead, depending on how you look at it
>Rachel's mom had asked her to come home to "reconcile" and ended up making things worse
>What I didn't know was that her stepdad had accused her of being a whore in a drunken rant and then kept to the idea after he sobered up
>Told Rachel she was always fine staying with me as long as the couch was comfortable for her
>Alex brought a bunch of oils, incense, candles and crystals from work to help """"heal"""" Rachel and I just bought some more alcohol
>The result was 3 very drunk people in a smoky room that smelled of lilac, lavender, and whatever other shit she got
>It got blurry after that but I somehow made it to bed
>I remember waking up at one point in the night and I had a painfully hard dick
Cont
>>
Not the most exciting story but a while back when my sister and I were both really young, probably when I was like 9 and my sister was 11 or 12 we found a book on sex positions in our parents room. My sister was the one to find it but she showed it to me. At the time I didn't know anything about sec and my sister suggested that we just pretend and act out some of the different positions. I didn't even know what incest was and we didn't have sec or anything. However, I can remember like laying in the back room closet on top of my sister and we would like dry hump each other's legs in different sex positions with the book laying next to us. I also remember sliding my bathing suit down in the pool when it was just us 2 and I'd like hump her leg. I don't even remember if I got hard from it. We stopped because we were afraid of our parents knowing we had the book. This only lasted for probably a week (although it's hard to remember exactly how long it lasted).
>>
>>740222767
>monitoringthisthread.jpg
>>
Need some real incest vids/pic
>>
>>740228197
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>740244779
greentext it
also greentext any close calls thereafter
then how you are going to repeat it

>couple of weeks later, sister wears no skirt whenever we're alone, sits close while watching tv together, feet in my lap
>find sister in my bed again, face down with her pussy exposed, again.
>start fucking her, calling her my wife's name
>notice her hair looks weird, stroke it, wig comes off
>it's my daughter, wearing stilts and a wig, with a fake tattoo on her neck
>Pussy piercing falls out, it's fake too
>don't stop, cum deep inside
>I'm now my own grandfather
>next week it was my mother
>then the fat parking warden that i sometimes smile at outside the supermarket, still wearing her work skirt, but with a wig
>>
i fucked my wife
>>
>>740245202
no way
>>
>be me 4 or 5
>visiting grandma and granddad from my fathers site
>my uncles still lived there (11 and 13)
>had to sleep in the same room as my younger uncle
>played doctor while at night
>saw first time twink dick
>another time i had to sleep in the room with my older uncle
>asked if i want to see a surprise
>told me to wank his ding dong
>wanked his dingelidingdong until surprise
>never talked about it

tldr; got molsted by my uncles when there were 11 and 13. kek
>>
>>740245348
11 and 13 when you were in kindergarten. If your father wasn't that young when you were born, I feel so bad for your old ass grandparents having to deal with teenagers at their age.
>>
>>740244977
Dude, already in this thread
>>
>>740245348
my father was 20 as i was born,
>>
>>740245553
>>740245487
sorry stoned af
>>
>>740245497
Dudeli dideli alreadely in this postely
>>
bumperino
>>
>>740244949
>So I cuddled up against Alex and pressed my boner against her ass
>No response
>I ran my hand along her hip and then up to her stomach and pulled her closer so we were very tightly spooning
>Still no response, she was really out
>So then I get friskier and slide my hand along her inner thigh and start to rub her pussy through her cloth shorts
>This time I get a little grunt and a slight shift of her legs
>Finally
>I pressed close against her, grinding my dick against her ass and started to kiss and lick her neck
>I have my arms wrapped around hers and slip my hand down the front of her shorts
>She's pretty fucking wet so I keep going, she's ever so softly moaning but still didn't seem to be totally awake
>I kissed her on the mouth and let my tongue trace her lips and try to wrangle my dick out of my pants while keeping a hand in hers
>Then the softest little sound puts a lump in my throat "Anon...?"
>That was not Alex's voice at fucking all
>I reel back my hand like I was fucking burned and slide my hand at away from her and turn on a light
>And yep it was Rachel lying next to me, Alex was on the other side of her and turned away and dead asleep
>Rachel still wasn't really awake, she had a furrowed brow and was sluggishly moving but her eyes were still closed
>I get back in bed, turn out the light, face in the opposite direction and try to fall asleep
>Was not easy with a raging erection screaming for release and a heart pounding a thousand times a second
>But I managed however long it took
>Still had a hangover the next morning despite that sobering experience
>Alex was basically comatose but Rachel seemed pretty bright and cheery all things considered
>As we were eating some cereal and I was trying not to die from a headache she asks if I was awake last night
>I freeze but just stammer out a No, why?
>She has a raised eyebrow but says "Oh I must have had a weird dream then..."
>She fucking knew
>"What kind of dream?"
Cont.
>>
>>740245202
that's gay dude
>>
File: hellsing-01.jpg (107KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing-01.jpg
107KB, 852x480px
>>740245892
Go on..
>>
What if i post a pic of me shitting while masturbating?
>>
I've been spamming the update button for 20 mins. POST PLEASE>>>>>>
>>
Anybody know a good place for real incest stuff?
>>
>>740245892
fingers become of supersonic, yes
finish story quick, yes?
>>
>>740246525
PLEASE GOD I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 58 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>740222767
>be me
>touch self
FEELSFUCKINGBADMAN
>>
>>740228197
I'm the same except my mom isn't hot. AND I have had sex with her.
>>
>>740246475
No, but I'd gladly fap with you to incest stuff.
>>
>>740246684
faggot
>>
>>740246684
Can i enjoy you dudeees
>>
>>740246684
Deal
>>
File: IMG_2087.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2087.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>740245005
Do it right
>>
>>740246938
>>740246948
Hmm any of you got Kik?
>>
>>740245892
>"i dont know, i felt like i was getting fondled"
>"that's weird, maybe it was alex getting frisky?"
>"maybe"
>shit shit fuck shit
>"anon"
>"mhmm"
>i know have to deny everything at this point
>"do you mind if i..."
>"what?"
>suddenly i here my bedroom door handle jiggle
>its alex
>she opens the door
>get on the floor
>everyone do the dinosaur
>>
File: IMG_5722.png (204KB, 394x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5722.png
204KB, 394x523px
>>740247076
GG m8
>>
>>740246583
Sux2b u
>>
>>740245892
>She was still sporting that unbelieving look
>"The type of dream where my cousin touches me...a lot."
>Figured it was better to come clean and explained the situation
>"Oh...it's still pretty weird."
>"So is you banging my girlfriend."
>Her mouth dropped, "She promised she wouldn't tell!"
>Haha what?
>My confused face must have been enough
>"Oh my God. Did she?"
>I shook my head, last I knew the furthest they went was oral at best
>"Maybe I should find somewhere else to stay..." she said with her head on her hands
>There was an anxiety in me when she said that and I honestly didn't realize how much I REALLY wanted to fuck her until that moment right there
>"Why? We can fix things if you want."
>She just sighs, shrugs, and leaves to get ready for classes
>It was my day off so I just sit around trying to recover and playing some games
>Alex slinks out of bed at 2 or so and plops herself next to me
>She's fucking around on her phone and I don't know why but I told her what happened
>I don't know if I expected a laugh or rage or what but she went very still as I spun my tale to her
>When I finished she just turns to me and says "And...?"
>Fucking what
>"You didn't go any further? Shame."
>I knew she was kinky but promoting incest was something new to me
>She shrugged "Sex is sex doesn't have to mean anything, I gave my own cousin a blowjob when I was 15."
>So I just dropped it, or tried to at least as Alex starts questioning me now
>"What do you like about her?"
>I don't know
>"Cmon it's better to be open about it."
>Her ass I guess? Her tits? I don't know she's just attractive. You won't tell her right?
>She just smiles and goes back on her phone
>It's awkward for a while and the three of us are pretty distant it seems
>Then it finally happens
>Alex goes out one night to celebrate some friend's birthday
>Rachel and I are alone and the awkward tension is palpable, we sit on either side of the couch watching a movie neither of us were paying attention to
>>
>>740247146
i figured someone had to do it
>>
File: IMG_2128.jpg (216KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.jpg
216KB, 500x322px
>>740247076
:/
>>
bumping to keep thread alive
>>
>>740247649
Let me stroke you to incest stuff :3
>>
>>740247330
I just laughed so hard at that picture I came blood.
>>
>>740247202
My family is partially Indian(not Native American), if one of my hot female cousins gave me the green light I wouldn't hesitate!
>>
>>740247330
I really can't believe anyone took the bait. He didn't even care to copy the original anon's way to write.
>>
>>740247739
Nice
>>
>>740247872
I'm at work so my attention was 50/50
>>
>>740247872
yeah, i was tryna type it up quick before he posted the next part so i had to go quick
>>
>>740247872
to be honest I've seen enough stuff end that way with nothing happening that I wouldn't be surprised if that was the end.

That said, FINISH YOUR STORY!
>>
File: IMG_2698.jpg (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2698.jpg
65KB, 250x250px
>>740248143
Agreed
>>
Finish the god dang story
>>
>>740247202
>She kept glancing at her phone and I absentmindedly kept checking mine
>Then she blurts out "Can we talk about things?"
>"Sure."
>"Are you attracted to me? Don't lie."
>"Yes." My heart is pounding
>"Ok..."
>"And what about you? Are you attracted to ME?"
>She goes silent for a bit, "I don't know...maybe?"
>I get up and sit closer to her, she seems nervous and is quite literally sitting on her hands
>"So what are you feeling right now?" I ask
>"Uh..."
>She's sitting there in some tiny yoga shorts and a hoodie, not too sexy but I'm still getting turned on
>It's weird to say that I learned a lot about seducing girls from watching my girlfriend at bars/parties but that's how it is
>In her own words you have to push indecisive girls over the edge but not too hard or fast to make them run
>I put a hand on her thigh and look her in the eyes
>I can see there's some desire there but she's more just confused and nervous than anything
>"Kiss me once, if you don't like it I won't bother you again." I tell her
>She gives the barest of nods and tilts her head as I lean in
>The kiss is definitely weird but feeling her and tasting her gets me going so bad
>As I pull away she gives a shuddering exhale and I feel a tug on my shirt, she's got both hands balled up in my shirt keeping me close
>"Ok...now let me try..." she says and leans in to me
>Our lips meet again but it's more passionate and I don't know who slipped tongue first but the next thing I know I have her on my lap and we're engrossed in one another
>Her hands are gripping hard at my hair and neck and I'm exploring her body with my own
>She's warm, softer than Alex, and smells so damn good
>I peel her back and start pulling at her sweatshirt, she takes to the task herself with enthusiasm and reveals a pink tanktop underneath
>Impatience and that raw carnal desire actually has me tearing at her top as I pull on it
>She laughs and gently tugs at my own shirt
Cont.
>>
Omg finish damnit!!!
>>
>>740248695
OP is verbose. Not a problem for storytime if it's prepped ahead of time. OP better damn well be saving this for use next time in a notepad document or some shit. That way we're not waiting for years.

It's our job to keep this thread alive.
>>
File: 1495022547047.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495022547047.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>740236163
>steven universe
RED FLAG an hero faggot
>>
>>740248469
The thread is going to die before he finishes his story
>>
>>740248879
Damn straight!
>>
>wel damn
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.