[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't stump the Trump.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 67

File: Screenshot_20170726-125943.png (1MB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-125943.png
1MB, 1440x2960px
Can't stump the Trump.
>>
“After consultation with my generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military,” Mr. Trump wrote.

“Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail,” he added.
>>
like they'd want to fucking join. PLEASE
>>
>>740152153
Awww is the little trap's feelings hurt???

Don't worry baby, the real men will protect you since you can't protect yourself.
>>
>>740151880

I'm gonna weigh in here as a gay Trump supporter...

This is bullshit. This is little more than an excuse to ban transgenders. There are at least two solutions that nobody would protest. If they want to fight for their country, I don't see why we should stop them.

1. Ban pre-op transgenders only

2. Ban paying for sex-changes (I'd support this, it isn't a medical necessity and it's immoral to use people's taxes to pay for something they might disagree with)
>>
>>740152390
You're downs. I'm saying its great that we get to listen to all off you BITCHING about this going into play, but i'm saying like you just did, without being a douche, that there'll be like 0 fucking transgenders looking to join the army and there was probably like 3 before that. honestly. i domnt see it. this is basically like just a fuck you. and by the way, fuck you
>>
>>740151880
MAGA!
>>
>>740152770

Stop lumping all LGBTs into one political party or ideology. It's just as harmful as labeling all Jews as bad, in my opinion.
>>
>>740152710
No fuck it,men who find joy in being fucked like whores and pay good money on hormones and shit just to look more fuckable for men are not worthy to be part of the army,it's like allowing a nigger to be a co- oh nvm
>>
>>740152710
If you think its bullshit then you obviously cant see the very real mental problems that transgender people have. Wartime will fuck those mental problems into the Twilight Zone niggah
>>
Hollywood BTFO
>>
>>740151880
honestly, there is nothing wrong with this. Trans people and their slew of medical costs and fragile sensibilities, have no place in our military.
>>
>>740153063

Again, transgender people have a higher likelihood of mental disorders (assuming, just for the sake of argument) that transgenderism is not itself a mental disorder, banning those with mental disorder (which I think we already do, correct me if I'm wrong) would do the job.
>>
>>740153225

See

>>740152710
>>740153265
>>
>>740152981
>nigger

>not nu-pol

I member a time before edgy closeted faggots browsed these boards without bitching about muh white genocide
>>
>>740152710
They're mentally ill and require hormones to not have dysphoria.

Wanting to cut off perfectly functional part of one's body is abnormal. Thinking they're he opposite sex is also concerning. I talk to trannies on her all the time who think they're female. That's insane and as a military member I'm happy he did it.
>>
>>740151880
Based trump.
>>
>>740151880
tumpetus stumpetus
>>
>>740153265
>>740153225

And what about all the medical costs from the "exams" to prove they arent fucked in the head. Im sorry but if you feel like you were a woman born in a mans body or vice versa you really have no reason to go around killing people in other countries, I think they are already fucked in the head.
>>
>>740153311
>>
>>740151880
That's absolute bullshit. If anyone should be banned from the military, it should be young white people.

More trannies in the military means more dead trannies. How the fuck is Trump so goddamn stupid?!
>>
>>740153430
>>
>>740153501
Regardless of how we feel as individuals, trannies are confused people that (probably) had a parent egging them into it when they were kids.

They are still human, just confused as fuck anon. They shouldnt join the military though.
>>
>>740153346

Just make an assumption that they don't have a mental disorder simply because they're trans. Just for the sake of argument. We can argue all day about the merits of them having a mental disorder but neither of us would gain any ground.

They, simply put, don't meet all of the 5 required criteria for being classified as a mental disorder. They meet at most 3-4. But not all 5.

If we assume they don't have a mental disorder, and they're post-op, what's the harm?
>>
>>740153430
I think transtrenders should be allowed to serve, as suicide bombers, they kill themselves anyway.

I envision something like this with Uncle Sam.

"KYS for America, help defeat radical Islam. The military wants you tranwomen to join now."
>>
>>740153577
this isnt the discussion, quit derailing it, you fucking nerd.
>>
>>740152899
All jews are bad, Shlomo! Go back to Israel and kill more children, you dick chopping, cousin husband!
>>
>>740152153
Actually they do.
Free hormones and shit.
Basically the state paid for their transition and all.

OT Obama shouldn't have repealed DADT.
Hopefully Trump will fix that mistake.
>>
>>740153577
I feel like you're assuming Im a trump supporter with that image even though I didnt vote for anyone.
>>
>>740152710
STFU faggot

Unit cohesion is more important than your fee fees (feelings and sex-change fees). Of 100 soldiers 90 will be christian nazi larper redneck hicks from bumfuck Arizona mountains who bullied that fatfuck in 3rd grade. These are the alpha males that are going to carry the team through mud and sand killing goatfuckers (who also fuck little boys and girls) while the other 10 faggots and trans and girls mooch off the diversity quota and dragging down these alphas down. These 10 should be removed and we need to resegregate the military to pre-1948. Our ww1 and ww2 forces were better soldiers than pansy vietnam and iraq/afghan vets.
>>
>>740153430

They have to run those checks anyway
>>
>>740153612
Okay anon, good thing your a decorated vet to speak on behalf of those willing to die for all Americans
>not poltard
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?
>>
>>740153656
I have no issue with gays serving, they have always served. They can serve openly now.

I know two gay people in my division. One female. She's hot.
>>
>>740153637
Because war fucks up the minds of REGULAR people. How the fuck is some transgender gonna process that they shot the brains of 12 men in the past 3 days because they had to.

If normal men can break and have PTSD from that, whats the point of sending in trannies?
>>
>>740151880
I would totally suck his cock right now. No homo.
>>
>>740153653

Are you confusing Israel and Palestine?
>>
>>740153687
Inb4 anecdotal evidence
>>
>>740153727
Where in my post did I say I have any war experience?

I myself could never give my life up for this country.
>>
>>740153783
me either, if you like cock and wanna shoot ragheads, by all means. I just dont think people who require all the upkeep of the typically trans should be in the military
>>
Lmoa
>>
File: fagexecution.webm (220KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fagexecution.webm
220KB, 640x360px
>>740152710
Doesn't go far enough.

Ban all gays

Ban bifags

Begin the cleansing until you faggots fuck off back to the closet. No more GLAAD report cards. No more pride parades. Disruption of government procedures with protests will be met with deadly force.

And we take a page from the koran and begin chucking fags off the roof until they learn to keep their disgusting lifestyles under wraps again.

Once we get that nailed down, we can begin on other areas.

Once we start with the fags, we move to other areas. Participation in Antifa protests will result in arrest and indefinite incarceration. We will suspend haebeus corpus.

Along those lines, anyone affiliated with gangs will be declared enemy combatants. Kill on sight orders will be implemented, and a bounty for gangbangers will be declared at $300 a head, dead or alive but preferably dead.

People with AIDS will be considered public health risks and be euthanized for the public good.

A new day is dawning.
>>
>>740153666
No, but I'm sure you're the type of person to look at everyone left of center as muh violent leftists because infowars said so
>take your DNA pills to live to 120, you'll need it to fight of podestas child molestation ring
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (17KB, 216x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
17KB, 216x251px
>>740153311
When? Your a fucking autist if you thought that.
>>
>>740153441
that is not what lame duck means
a lame duck is an elected official who is not going to run for re-election and passes laws bc he can, usually they are done to fuck over his successor
>>
>>740153959
>Ill take things that will never happen for 500, Alex.
>>
>>740152710
>it's immoral to use people's taxes to pay for something they might disagree with
Guess we are gonna get rid of taxes altogether.
>>
>>740153687

Despite the fact that there was no change in military criteria?

Literally nothing in your post resembles a coherent thought. But does it matter if trans people fight for our country if they do it as good as your precious white cis men?
>>
>>740153907
Faggot complains about people enlisting to fight for the country, then is to critical of nations' military actions to do anything about it

>vet
>4chan pussy faggot
>>
>>740154009
Youre assuming quite a lot actually anon. Go ahead and believe what you want, Ill believe what I want. And Im inclined to believe you enjoy CP yourself as you brought that totally out of left field.

>Do you need to speak to Chris Hansen anon?
>>
>>740153959
>Pro trump supporter wants a fascist regime.
>>
>>740154133
Im not complaining, Im voicing my opinin as to why I would not want a transgender in the military.

And yes Im a pussy fucking 4chan faggot and so are you so were in the same fucking boat.
>>
>>740152770
>by the way, fuck you
You wish, you couldn't handle this.
>>
>>740153803

We do run menetal health checks on our vets before they can fight, yes? So, other than being biologically male/female and having different brain chemistry that more closely conflates them with the other sex, if there is noting wrong with them and they are post-op, what's the problem?
>>
>>740154013
God damn you faggots have migrated to /b/ because YouTube isn't good enough

>I have been here since 2006 (pedobear/angie) not saying it's an accomplishment
(((you))) most definitely a kekistan faggot
>>
Trannies are mentally ill roaches. They're dramatic too.

Last month I visited Macy's to buy my wife a gift at a perfume counter and misgendered a tranny, who then started to cry. I told him he didn't pass and needed to accept his cock. He walked away from the counter and refused to serve me. Went to Nordstrom and was served by a real woman.

He told me he does pass and that he worked hard to get where he is. Is transitioning hard? I told him he didn't which is why I knew he was a guy.
>>
>>740152390
>real men
SEAL Team 6 murdered women and children. Booyah!
>>
File: trannyscumdie.webm (484KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
trannyscumdie.webm
484KB, 450x340px
>>740151880
Oh no. Gross trannies can't play pretend in the military anymore. Who the fuck cares.

Thr only practical purpose they would serve is to send them out into isis/taliban controlled areas so that they get raped and then they all collectively kill themselves when they find out they just fucked a dude.
>>
>>740153577
alright for real now, i dislike trump as much as the next guy, but how do you expect him to do anything about demographic trends in just 7 months?
>>
>>740154434
Ive heard it takes an immense effort for a man taking HRT to look and sound like an actual girl.

No real experience with them honestly but from what I would assume its a lot of work to keep them in shape to look "feminine"
>>
>>740152710
>it's immoral to use people's taxes to pay for something they might disagree with
I disagree with warfare in general and Zionism in particular. That's about three quarters of the federal budget right there.
>>
>>740154295
They have male brains. There is not female/male brain. Only hormones, chromosomes and vaginas/penis.
>>
>>740154555
>They have male brains
No they have brains. Every living creature has a brain.
>>
>>740154185
No I'm generalizing like yourself, assuming every tranny is mentally ill--completely unlike the people who kill themselves after one tour right??

Projecting much anon--believe it or not, there used to be jailbait threads here, but why jack off to photos when you can go out to the real world and have a tight warm vagina wrapped around your dick
>>
>>740153783
>I have no issue with gays serving, they have always served. They can serve openly now.
Well I do have issues with serving openly.
Nobody needs to know that shit, and nobody should stick their noses in such private matters either.

Really hoping Trump will fix this.
>>
>>740153959

Sure... How many gays do you think fought and died for your country, but had to be closeted because of your attitude?

I love how much you hate gays and muslims but use Islam to exterminate gays?

I agree with Antifa, if they are violent. I agree with gangs but on a lesser scale, like not killing them but giving them a chance to redeem themselves. And with AIDS, I say we painlessly kill them unless they agree to take part in experimental research to cure them.
>>
>>740151880

Do people that support this admit that it's due to their bias against trannies and bigotry that they're afraid to publicly proclaim?

Or do they honestly run with the "betterment of the country" bullshit facade?
>>
>>740154629
Haha, so bringing back don't ask don't tell is supposed to be good according to some anon on 4chan?
Grow up and talk to military people you retard--they don't care as president by as the mission is complete
>>
>>740154439
Why would we not murder future terrorist and the vagina they come out of? You don't kill an ant problem by killing an ant. You find the nest and destroy it along with the queen.
>>
>>740154548

I mean something that isn't essential. I'm replying to the other guy here too. Like funding abortion and sex changes. I don't think we should fund either, because of the moral objection.
>>
>>740154034
In the twentieth century, they used the term to describe a chief executive who could not get the legislature to respect his wishes because the legislators knew he was ineffectual, usually because his term was about to expire.
>>
I like this man.
Fuck sissys.
this as nothing to do with the LGBTQ community.
> Trump will be there till November 3 th 2020.
>>
>>740154629
I'm in the Navy. I don't want to see the 200 pound wives around base, but it is what it is.
>>
>>740154796
Good critical thinking skills, because that doesn't make more terrorists in the long run, you myopic cunt??
Most vets are right leaning but aren't edgelord retards who'd never die for their country like you---because of spics and niggers and goons that you'd have to befriend
>>
File: fagiran.png (255KB, 595x359px) Image search: [Google]
fagiran.png
255KB, 595x359px
>>740154635
>Sure... How many gays do you think fought and died for your country, but had to be closeted because of your attitude?

Alex, what is "who gives a fuck?"

They're disgusting and they have no business representing people of this country. They should fuck off back under their rocks.

As for the Muslim thing, people are always bitching about how we're not being inclusive of other religions. So chucking them off roofs would be very inclusive. Besides, There's positives to every person/religion/etc. Hitler was a decent painter. Putin reportedly has a lovely singing voice. Trannies have a tendency to kill themselves. Jews are good at math. I'm just saying, embrace the positive sides of islam.
>>
>>740154881

It has nothing to do with LGBTs in general, it is basically the cowardly way of saying that you're transphobic. I have no problems with the IDEA. I have problems with what they're doing to implement the idea.
>>
>>740153959
You, are a fucking moron.
>>
File: Fuerzas de Defensa de Israel.png (347KB, 789x424px) Image search: [Google]
Fuerzas de Defensa de Israel.png
347KB, 789x424px
>>740154796
Captain Roni, is that you?
Are you shilling in English now, too?
>>
>>740153959

It's interesting how citizens of a "free country" get to sounding like commies when their livelihood and majority are at risk... ain't that right comrade.

What do you think this is, Judge Dredd?
>>
>>740154869
Neither warfare nor Zionism is essential. They are both elective.
>>
File: IMG_0341.png (226KB, 838x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.png
226KB, 838x798px
>>740155053
Your nu-pol is showing
>>
>>740155053

You have the freedom of speech. But remember the fags who died to protect your first amendment rights. Otherwise... I'll assume you're not a Muslim here... You'd be missing a head.
>>
>>740154098
>there was no change in military criteria
FUCK OFF
WOMEN HAVE LOWER CRITERIA THAN MEN

>but does it matter... ablooo bloo... abloo bloo
Military is a cohesive unit designed for team plays you numbnut there's no kill score or assists to prove you are as good as Pvt. #123 or better than Pvt. #456. YOU WORK AS A UNIT

As I mentioned in my post (only brainlets like you dont understand) the majority of the army will be RACIST TRANSPHOBIC BIGOT males (yes there are blacks and spics who hate faggots and trans and would like to impregnate basic bitches). And these bigots will not work together with people they despise socially and religiously this is going to drag the team down.

You can force them but no one is going to like giving cover to some mentally ill dipshit taking hormone pills or stabbing dildo into their nuvagina while in a crossfire with goatfuckers.

Fuck Obama and Fuck all transgender "people"
>>
>>740155049
We killed Nazis and bombed the fuck out of Germany. Guess what? Not an issue anymore. Jump off bridge you aids ridden queer.
>>
>>740155174

Warfare is essential to protect us and our interests.
>>
>>740155166
>Judge Dredd?

It wouldn't be our worst idea. Look at chicago's south side, or detroit or the surrounding areas of St. Louis or anywhere niggers roam lawlessly. Those areas resemble the last judge dredd film.

There's a reason it was filmed in south africa.
>>
File: fagfollow.png (551KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fagfollow.png
551KB, 800x1200px
>>740155201
The majority died from suicide because they were mentally ill.
>>
>>740155049
Muslims detected.
>>
>>740155242

Well I can see I can't reson with you because there's no brain, just a solid skull mass. I think YOU should join the military. Oh wait, you're solid muscle in the gut because you're a coward without guts for not being in it. Me, I have mental and physical issues that would make me too unstable in combat. But you, you haven no excuse. So go on, fight. Die.

I gotta run, It's been a displeasure debating you.
>>
File: military=welfare.png (354KB, 966x821px) Image search: [Google]
military=welfare.png
354KB, 966x821px
>>740155248
>We
Get off the public teat, ya mooch.
>>
>>740154479
Sure, like the dumbass rubes who still go to his rallies didn't think he'd change the country
>>
>>740155055
> The cowardly way of saying that you're transphobic.
I'm not '' phobic'' - phobia. Trans people can do whatever they want, I sincerely don't mine and I have also nothing against them.
> fuck sissy (I know I said that)
But the military doesn't have to be responsible with their gender failure and indeed focus on greater issues.
>>
File: us belligerence.jpg (200KB, 777x924px) Image search: [Google]
us belligerence.jpg
200KB, 777x924px
>>740155258
Learned that in boot camp, did yah? Proud to be an imperialist?
>>
>>740155464
Which branch turned you down?
>>
>>740155248
Yeah I didn't know ww2 vets are shilling here for another war on freedom of expression
>>
File: 1497571002532.jpg (39KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497571002532.jpg
39KB, 413x413px
>>740151880
Trump is President
Snowflakes are shitting themselves in anger (:
Trannies are no longer allowed in military

>winning
>>
>>740155459
You literally cant prove me wrong and you should kys after you run how about that.

I am also serving Navy atm and I am glad theres no faggots and trance around me
>>
>>740154770
>bringing back don't ask don't tell is supposed to be good
yes.
But you wouldn't understand seeing how you're apparently from the "out and proud" generation.

>>740154882
Sure there's bad things you have to deal with, but that's no reason to make it worse.
As thus no longer having transgenders join the military just so they don't have to pay for transitioning themselves.
I mean in its most basic form the only reason dadt got repelled is so Obama could look good to the numales and females who adore their lgbt pets.

Like how the entire gay marriage scam ended.
>>
>>740154044
don't count your chickens anon. the future looks bright for moral people.
>>
>>740155498
Transphobic is a term created by the regressive left. Trans people can vote and have every right others do. Not believing they're women isn't transphobic.
>>
>>740155431
So witty, show your girlfriend where you spend your hours shitposting
>>
>>740152899
All jews, ALL jews are bad you stupid dummy. Get a clue befor you reply calling me a nazi or anti semite faggot
>>
File: 1497270244078.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
1497270244078.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
>>740155792
Muslims confirmed
>>
>>740155702
No I have friends from iraq/gulf war
Neither give two shits about queers or trannies serving in the military, if you're willing to enlist--good enough, other faggots go to college in hopes of never being drafted
>>
File: tranny01.jpg (155KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
tranny01.jpg
155KB, 634x951px
Most trannies are joining the military because it'll pay for their HRT/SRS. They're not interested in serving anything. They just want a free ride to feed their mental illness.

They're parasites and like brad manning, they just want a free ride.

I still can't believe my tax money paid for that traitors HRT/SRS.. Hopefully anyone who's been transitioned will lose coverage going forward. This is an excellent step forward.
>>
>>740155581
I tried to join the Marines, but I kept passing the entrance exam.
>>
>>740155792
Non Muslim westerners don't give a fuck about where their partners post.
>>
File: IMG_8492.jpg (103KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8492.jpg
103KB, 695x1024px
>>740155944
Inb4 4d interdimensional chess
>>
>>740152390

found the closeted faggot
>>
File: syria_01.jpg (38KB, 599x470px) Image search: [Google]
syria_01.jpg
38KB, 599x470px
>>740155747
Only because we seem to have reached a nadir in morality.
>>
>>740152710
No Kys. They're mentally damaged and shouldn't be around guns.
>>
File: 1474822298358.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1474822298358.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>740152899
>Jews
>not all bad

fucking kill yourself you fucking goyim.
>>
>>740156015
Damn you're dumb
Ever talk to military people???
They hate Zionist shills/fighting for rich muzzies for oil
>>
>>740155965
Which one of Trump's wives is that?
>>
File: 1498053285290s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498053285290s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>740156212
>>
File: k.png (560KB, 798x805px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
560KB, 798x805px
>>740156184

You were saying
>>
File: syria_00.jpg (58KB, 625x510px) Image search: [Google]
syria_00.jpg
58KB, 625x510px
>>740156184
The same can be said about all MuriKKKans.
>>
File: brucemelina2.jpg (431KB, 2085x1235px) Image search: [Google]
brucemelina2.jpg
431KB, 2085x1235px
>>740156244
>>
>>740155956
>Neither give two shits about queers or trannies
DADT was specifically for those who did give a shit.
And Obama had to toss it all in the trash so he could present himself as some sort of lgbt hero after years of doing nothing substantial for them.
>>
'Transition' meds would most likely cause a failed medical exam anyway. Hormone replacement is already on a list of things they dont allow.
>>
>>740156232
I am in the military. We hate Muslims way more than Jews. Everyone hates Muslims.

Jews
Americans
Sikh
Civilized world.

Muslims destroy anything they come in contact with. Islam must be destroyed.
>>
File: bill and bruce.jpg (16KB, 548x296px) Image search: [Google]
bill and bruce.jpg
16KB, 548x296px
>>740156325
I thought she looked familiar.
>>
>>740156325
That is disturbing.
>>
Does this mean I finally get to go home?
>>
>>740156663
This is like 99% of trannies who argue they pass.
>>
>>740156663

super kek

yes, Klinger, you can go get all the sausages at Tony Packo's that you want now. And when I say 'sausages' you can either eat them out front in the restaurant or take cock up the ass in the bathroom.

Toledo is a mere plane ride away.
>>
>>740156466
Proves my point however, that army/marines hate crazy muslims in the mountains of Iraq/Afghanistan

But when I drink with them, their hatred towards Israel also comes out---they voted republican for decades
>>
File: US interventions.jpg (101KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
US interventions.jpg
101KB, 600x474px
>>740156466
And never mind what they gave you in mathematics, astronomy, chemistry, and music.
https://youtu.be/CcZw2yeKZho
MuriKKKans, on the other hand, they don't destroy nothing. They are wonderful philanthropists and one of them even invented spell-check even though none of them uses it.
>>
>>740151880
HHAHAHAH TRAPS BTFO
>>
>>740151880
Clearly diverting attention away from the rest of today's folly.
>>
>>740154620
>Assuming
Anon being trans is a mental disorder talk to any self respecting doctor and they'll tell u that all trans are mentally ill
>>
File: buck angel.jpg (94KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
buck angel.jpg
94KB, 640x960px
>>740156733
>argue they pass.
>>740156733

IKR, this one isn't passing for a woman.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px)
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>740152899
>>
>>740155459
>mental issues that make you unstable in combat
thus, the ban on transgenders in the military.
>>
>>740156861
Muslims gave the world science and math 2000 years ago

Chinese gave the world science and shit up to 400 years ago

Everything since then, that has mattered, has been white people, and muslims have degressed to pre-society.
>>
File: trannyendgame2.webm (2MB, 428x316px) Image search: [Google]
trannyendgame2.webm
2MB, 428x316px
>>740156926
Well, she's sorta passing for a woman..
>>
>>740156926
But he does love his vagina.
https://youtu.be/TRYXz0mBhxo
>>
>>740156244
epic
>>
>>740156926
That's an old female who took male hormones and smoked a lot. Buck was an attractive woman in her early years.
>>
>>740156317
>He thinks this image is insulting
>>
Face it, the Resident Dump is only doing this to get back at Chelsea Manning.
>>
>>740156916
God damn, like through all of human history there haven't been faggots or cross dressers (trannies)
Obviously your myopic views of how the world works is retarded
>anon brings up American transatlantic slave trade---you argue about Muslim slave trade (false equivalency)
>>
I was glad to see this on the news this morning, I'm not going to pay my taxes so that some confused faggot can get gender reassignment surgery
>>
File: buck angels pussy.png (760KB, 1032x850px)
buck angels pussy.png
760KB, 1032x850px
>>740156926
>>740156926
>>>740156733
>>argue they pass.
>>>740156733
>IKR, this one isn't passing for a woman.

I don't care if it has a "pussy". Just not passing for a woman. Sorry.
>>
>>740151880
Look at that fat fuck saluting like he didn't dodge his military service. He's a chicken shit coward who deserves to be mocked and shamed.
>>
File: 1499637519642.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499637519642.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>740156663
Fucking top kek m80
>>
>>740157132
Good, fuck that faggot.
>>
>>740157132
I'd say it's pretty effective.

Plus he consulted with his generals and military advisors, so this is coming from the highest levels.

And all the most important military orders are delivered by twitter.
>>
>>740156970
T. American education

It's called google you stupid fuck---name me which president was your 17th before you complain about world history
>>
I love Trump, freeing us from the SJW menace.
>>
>>740157191
Aww the tranny's fee fee are hurt.
>>
>>740153959
Ah, the good ol 1984 approach. I dunno, I think Brave New World is winning anon.

You can regress for a while before you die and change happens. Change always happens, no matter how afraid of it you are.
>>
File: 1469051265696.jpg (64KB, 680x656px) Image search: [Google]
1469051265696.jpg
64KB, 680x656px
>>740157120
Your educational system has failed you, young anon.
>>
>>740154439
Good
>>
File: IMG_9152.jpg (280KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9152.jpg
280KB, 1200x900px
>>740157281
Inb4 they dress well
>>
>>740154619
jellyfish, sponges, any form of plantlife, small organisms such as viruses and bacteria, no, you're an idiot.
>>
File: iaj3ggqgwp3z.jpg (89KB, 802x960px)
iaj3ggqgwp3z.jpg
89KB, 802x960px
>>740157132
I need to you do something for me.

I need you to find the nearest scrabble set, get all of the pieces with letters on them, and eat them all.

Then, find the strongest laxatives that you can and consume them.

Then when you've shat out a bunch of scrabble letters, inbox me what they say.

Because that will probably make more sense than anything you will say intentionally, you illiterate son of a bitch.
>>
Imagine all the attention seeking pro-Trump trans people literally having to cope with having less rights.
>>
>>740157185
You still don't get it, do you?
Ninety percent of all trannies are MtF. Buck is one of the ten percent who are FtM. Buck is passing for male better than you are.
>>
>>740157307
Bu..but the world is so scary, what if they take away muh religion?!?!

I need that crutch to explain reality to me, even though no one knows what the fuck reality even is, and those who say they do are lying outright.

Damn faggots an their faggotry.
>>
>>740157474
I love imagining trannies having less rights. It makes me cummy
>>
>>740157494
I thought he was a guy who had surgery to turn his dick into a vagina.
>>
>>740157365
May your own womenfolk suffer the same fate.
>>
>>740157191
anon don't bait too hard, or you might hurt yourself like last time

>p.s love dad and dad
>>
>>740152710
Hold up.
You, a faggot, voted for someone who is known to dislike your kind, faggots. Now, he does something that is against your kind, and you have the nerve to complain?
This, is why America will fall. Because you dumb asses vote for whoever, without knowing the future policies and agenda of the runner up.
>>
File: 1500587288796-b.png (147KB, 500x463px)
1500587288796-b.png
147KB, 500x463px
PizzaGate is real and you faggots are talking about this shit.
>>
>>740157307
BNW will win

>>740153959
is just shit posting his idealistic reality.

you're right though, he will die off, humanity will change etc. but let him get his shit off on 4chan bro.

no shit no one can stop change, ai will show us all that
>>
>>740157494
>>>740157185 (You)
>You still don't get it, do you?

I know you don't but what do I?
>>
>>740157327
So has yours anon, pretty sure my graphics card wasn't developed in your shit hole country... or any tech innovation for that matter in this century.
>>
File: =Nqyon.jpg (71KB, 800x466px)
=Nqyon.jpg
71KB, 800x466px
>>740157444
>the pieces with letters on them
They're called tiles. And they're coming out now.

>Hoccine saeclum! o scelera, o genera sacrilega, o hominem impium!
–Terentius
>>
>>740156317
>posting on murican image board hosted on murican servers using murican browser on murican OS on murican processor

Yea, we're totally archaic.
>>
File: foot job.jpg (43KB, 720x480px)
foot job.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>740157494

I suppose you're all for "bathroom laws" that say you have to use the bathroom of the gender you were born with.

You want your wife to see Buck Angel in the women's room? Your daughter? What would you expect them to do if she did?
>>
Please libtards focus on this tranny shit, get obsessed with it, show the white working class what you fight for, I'm sure they'll vote for you.
>>
>>740157576
QED
Passes better than Bannon does, right?
>>
>>740157755
>PizzaGate is real

tell that to the child sex slaves on Mars.
>>
fucking great news. Allowing transgenders in would cause so much trouble as we have seen from them in the past. They would demand a bathroom for how many fucking genders they think exist. They would sue everyone who didnt call them zim,zer,xylaphone, etc etc. Sensitivity training everywhere. its better to just not let them in and avoid the headaches and financial costs that come with them.
>>
File: b is hell.jpg (138KB, 547x807px) Image search: [Google]
b is hell.jpg
138KB, 547x807px
>>740157755
>t this shit.
>>
>>740157959
all developed by imported engineers and scientists, hardly any of the things coming from the US are actually made by american people.
>>
I'm gay. My boyfriend served in the marines. He died in Afghanistan in 2007, only two weeks after returning to the country. He was killed in a mortar attack on October 16th at about 1:30 am local time, I was told.

Before he left he gave me his jacket and I wore it every day after he left and I held it close to myself and cried 1,000 times when I got the letter telling me he had been killed. I've never dated since and I don't plan too. Everyone on earth has somebody they're meant to be with, and mine died.

His family wouldnt let me attend his funeral.

People accuse me of crazy things when I wear his jacket, like I'm looking for sympathy or I'm pretending to be a soldier, when I tell them who's jacket it is I've been called a fag and I've been told they're glad he's dead and that he wasnt a true soldier.

We lived in Texas at the time. We weren't very "open" about our relationship not because we were scared of social backlash but because we were private people, but we didn't hide it either.

He was a man who hid who he was from his family, his community, and our countries military... he lied so they'd allow him the opportunity to risk his life for them.

He only exists now as a memory to the people who knew him, and as a blood stain in the sand of a foreign country.

Despite everything, gay people can love this country too, and they can want to fight for it as well. Nobody wants to see the military become some kind of SJW lgbt community, but why do we have to fight so damn hard for the right to have the right to put our lives on the line?

I know this is 4chan and I'm expecting trolls to respond to this, I've been on this website for years and years, I love this website and I love you guys for who you are, so I don't mind. I just wanted to share this I guess and whether you agree with what I'm trying to say or not, that's ok and I understand, I just want people to know that to some people it's more than words or memes on a website or a news webpage.
>>
>>740157968
In France, everyone uses the same public restrooms. Much more efficient that way. And like zero fucking drama.
>>
File: tiger.png (487KB, 504x673px)
tiger.png
487KB, 504x673px
>>740158119

I must be C R A Z Y!!!!
>>
>>740158157
shouldnt have joined the fucking army then if he didnt want to die.
>>
>>740158157

sorry for the shit you've been put through. people suck.
>>
File: 1500895915013.jpg (820KB, 1906x2541px)
1500895915013.jpg
820KB, 1906x2541px
He banning women next. Cost of tampons and birth control are also expensive.

Just wait, next week he is pulling women out of service.
>>
File: pepe is with her.jpg (141KB, 808x706px) Image search: [Google]
pepe is with her.jpg
141KB, 808x706px
>>740158173

pic related - frogs sharing the same bathroom
>>
>>740158133
This is a little bit true, we do bring the best and brightest to svalley from everywhere in the world. I was fortunate to be born and grow up here, and be apart of 2 startup acquisitions..

It's still developed and patented in US, all taxes go to US, therefore it is still the US, no matter how you try to spin it.

You're still inferior anon.
>>
>>740158385

he's a horrible horrible person

pic related
>>
>>740153687
>Christian larper Nazi hicks
>alpha
>>
>>740154465
Many gays support the US military in general precisely because most of the rest of the world is much worse for them.
>>
File: nawar_al-awlaki.jpg (233KB, 1066x749px)
nawar_al-awlaki.jpg
233KB, 1066x749px
>>740158385
He's already issued an executive order for women to dress like women. It came out the same day he had an eight-year-old US citizen murdered.
>>
>>740158412
Im not who you were talking to, im from the UK. The point is actual American born nationals have been on the decline, the fact your school system hasn't been overhauled is ridiculous. You continue to let the bar drop lower and lower. No amount of frankly embarrassing patriotism will stop the future you're heading for.
>>
>>740158471
The white working class will surely vote for you guys in 2020, keep virtue signalling to them, they love it hahaha
>>
>>740158133
my company exports brewers grain as animal feed all over the world. Even china. All of it is made in america by americans.
>>
>>740157185
>Steroids and massive amounts of hormone therapy and surgery makes someone more male than a natural male

Wew-lad.
>>
File: trump yuuge.jpg (87KB, 1024x653px)
trump yuuge.jpg
87KB, 1024x653px
>>740158410
What frog has a penis that small?
>>
>>740151880

i secund your president.

army is the face of the nations a army face strongs is a army strong.
>>
>>740153959
I would kill you if I had a good opportunity to avoid prison.
>>
>>740158682
>>
>>740158633
You didnt fucking invent grain though did you exporting consumables is different to developing technologies. That sick education system you have showings its benefits.
>>
>>740158157
I'm sorry anon I hope you at least find friends and family that love you you've gone through someone no one should have to. There are people that see the madness, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>740158412
Your bosses might be MuriKKKans but the corporations you all work for are based in other countries. They don't pay tax.
>>
File: dead_soldier2.jpg (87KB, 379x270px)
dead_soldier2.jpg
87KB, 379x270px
>>740158157
Knock knock
who's there?
Not your fag boyfriend anymore.

He's burning in hell being raped by satans slimy scaly cock. I'm sure it's his dream come true.
>>
>>740158740
actually smart ass we did. We hold patents on equipment used to refine it as well as some antibiotics that we add to it so now go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
Too many fucking apes on this thread
>>
>>740151880
What a douche.

I bet he thinks traps are gay.
>>
>>740158781
samefag
>>
>>740158950
True, these niggers need to learn their place, they live in our country.
>>
>>740155248
Nope we still have dumb fucking white fascists everywhere
>>
>>740158633
Monsanto is not loyal to any nation. Cargill is not loyal to any nation. Rothschild is not loyal to any nation. You work amongst the trees: you do not see the forest.
>>
>>740158936
I'm sorry but thats nothing to be proud of, variations of that process exist all over the world and has done for at least 30 years. Stop trying to big up your shit shit company and your shit tier export.
>>
>>740159020
k
>>
>>740151880
Heheheheh CUCKS!!!

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP
>>
File: trump mtrushmore.jpg (69KB, 961x540px)
trump mtrushmore.jpg
69KB, 961x540px
>>740159014
Interesting choice of words. And you are correct, four times over!
>>
File: 1500279432371.jpg (69KB, 640x622px)
1500279432371.jpg
69KB, 640x622px
>>740159166
Theres no afterlife so your bf is literally gone forever.
>>
>>740159151
Then i guess they just love america because according to you they make it themselves yet still buy from us. hahaha i guess our refined brewers grain is better than whatever shit your country comes up with. hahaha loser
>>
>>740159264
DON'T TRIGGER ME, SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>740159295
yeah there's only one supplier of grain in the world. How fucking stupid are you? Muricaaa MUH GRAIN - UK 85-90% of our grain is home grown. rest is probably from france, we dont need endless fucking corn syrup like you guys do.
>>
>>740158843
Oh, I'm a boss, and I can assure you all our profits are taxed and go to the US. It's OK, tech business is hard, I would understand if it's beyond your comprehension.

A lot of our international employees live here, and contribute to our economy. We also pay our employees a lot more than your dad makes.
>>
>>740151880
>focused on decisive and overwhelming victory
The interesting question is, which war is Trump planing to win in an overwhelming victory. Syria or North Korea?
>>
>>740159533
No one believes you.
>>
>>740159295
C'mon, dude, get a clue. Pizzerias in Los Angeles import water from New York City to make their dough. Bars in Tokyo import blocks of glacier from Alaska to make their drinks. You lot import processed water from Perrier and serve it over your own ice. This is nothing more than marketing bullshit. You buy and sell sizzle thinking it's steak. You done been suckered and you're proud of it.

Advertising is a mechanism by which fools believe nonsense.
–Bertrand Russell
>>
>>740151880
>transgender
>people
kek
>>
>>740159629
Cant argue with them patriotards
>>
>>740158589
Kek, you're way in the past anon. Again, I live in svalley, pretty much the future comparied to a lot of other places. I only give a shit about $, and I make a shit ton of it.

When shit pops off I'll be jetting somewhere else.

But right now US dominates, well more than the UK does. Actually, our business have already proxied your country.

It's not really about countries anymore anyway, considering some corporations are actually more powerful than countries.
>>
>>740159533
>our employees a lot more than your dad makes
This is true. My dad died ten years ago.
>>
File: 1486168689484.jpg (58KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486168689484.jpg
58KB, 500x411px
>>740159288
not samefag anon yep we're all gonna disappear, I like to try to bring comfort to my fellow meat sacks instead of hurting them. It's pretty fucking easy to hurt people I don't know why people aren't bored of it yet. Way harder to significantly help someone than to destroy them. You're just being lazy
>>
>>740159759
Bait, this has to be bait or you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>740159595
It's hard shit, wouldn't doubt if most people could comprehend such a hard subject.

Don't feel bad.
>>
>>740159753
"My patellar reflex is already made up."
said every MuriKKKan everywhere
>>
>>740159857
People who fish for positive comments on 4chan are obviously fucking awful people. Especially as that story is pasta.
>>
>>740159859
>Bait, this has to be bait or you're a fucking idiot.
Svalley pulls in 2.2 trillion a year, pretty sure that's more than most countries anon

>>740159795
Oh, well then when he was alive.
>>
>>740159864
No one believes you.
>>
>>740159940
Did you just get done watching the new series of Silicon Valley? Got your big boy pants on. Sucks that TJ Miller is leaving.
>>
>>740151880
BASED
>>
>>740159989
Feel free to ask me anything. I'm waiting for legal team to get out of meeting, been on /b/ since 2k4 it's a great killer of time.
>>
>>740159940
>Um er ah well if I can't jump to one conclusion I'll jump to another.
Really, dood, lost cause. Give it up.
>>
>>740156149
riiiight, he's the faggot. Youve got a dude sucking his own dick saved on your fucking computer.
And now you are distributing that image.
You are the gayest motherfucker alive rn.
>>
File: 1488920190692.jpg (53KB, 300x565px)
1488920190692.jpg
53KB, 300x565px
>>740159919
sure if its pasta. Not that fucking awful imo just kinda weird...
>>
File: navy 01.jpg (42KB, 720x540px)
navy 01.jpg
42KB, 720x540px
>>740154882
>>200 pounds
That's small for a grotopotomus... even for a Silver Whale.
pic not related
>>
>>740160085
That does suck tbh, he was a good character. Actually they dumb the fuck down svalley pretty bad lol.. No one is as stupid as they portray on the show. Funny show though.

>>740160112
The table, you haven't brought shit to anon.
>>
>>740160109
No one believes you still. Loser
>>
>>740160109
If you're going to pretend to be somebody important, pretend to be somebody intelligent as well. It would make this thread go so much better.
>>
>>740160175
Changed your tune, I thought I was just being lazy? You're pathetic.
>>
>>740159919

I wrote the post, this is the only other post I wrote in this thread.

How is it pasta? Google it, any part of it, see if you can find it. I literally just wrote it.

You're pretending it's something so you can mock it. Like I said I don't mind, I just think it's weird to be that petty.
>>
>>740160280
finally an actual insult, did you articulate that all by your self? You should print it, frame it, and send it to your mom. She'd be fucking proud.
>>
>>740160270
>works at mcdonalds
>loser
nice
>>
>>740160247
You type like a fucking idiot mate, clearly not even the boss of a McDonalds.
>>
>>740160498
lol wheres the legal team at? Still in a meet? Loser.
>>
File: 1490678127889.jpg (122KB, 450x652px)
1490678127889.jpg
122KB, 450x652px
>itt: assblasted liberals
Setting aside the fact that they're mentally ill, trans people commit suicide and have HIV at a much higher rate than anyone else.
That alone makes them a poor choice for military service.
Chop off your cock after you serve, or be a public servant instead.
>>
>>740160500
Oh, I come from a time where people didn't give a shit about typing. I forgot you newfags like perfect grammar and spelling.

Too bad you can't code for shit, and there aren't even any fucking skiddies on this board anymore. I bet you're part of some kids botnet.
>>
>>740160421
>doesnt know what articulate means.
>obviously isnt the boss of anything.
>>
File: Review Brah.jpg (101KB, 900x900px)
Review Brah.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>740153644
Top kek
>>
>>740160421
Mom is dead, too. You sound like a millennial.
>>
File: 1488320306936.jpg (55KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488320306936.jpg
55KB, 368x368px
>>740160343
not really following anon, yeah it's lazy to troll online and to fish for compliments with copypasta. It doesn't prove anything, congrats you were able to fool someone or get a rise out of them online. What a challenge.
>>
File: 1500865751686.jpg (48KB, 546x366px)
1500865751686.jpg
48KB, 546x366px
>>740151880
>WAH, NOW THE GOVERNMENT WON'T PAY FOR MY SRS"
Glorious.
>>
>>740160593
Its only recently, that grammar has become a desolate wasteland. So I don't know what time you're from retard.
>>
>>740151880
It's a diversion. It's never gonna fly and he knows it. It's probably to cover for the health care vote or something.

Idunno why anyone gives a shit. Being in the military sucks. And trannies make up less than one percent of the population, so try to imagine the Venn diagram of people who want to be in the military versus trannies and you get, what, like two dozen people?

It's bullshit.
>>
>>740160673
and you sound like that newer gen.. z or w/e. That's why I think you're parents are still alive and you still live with them.
>>
>>740160593
>I come from a time where people didn't give a shit about typing
>clearly started giving a shit as soon as someone called him on it
Nothing worse than a man who becomes bait himself.
>>
>>740160700
I didnt post it you idiot, I just insulted the guy trying to get praise for his fake army boyfriend story. You then called me lazy.
>>
>>740160700

I wrote the post.

You're talking to two different people. Link our posts and I'll screencap, we're not the same person...
>>
File: 1498791956823.webm (787KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498791956823.webm
787KB, 1280x720px
Pretty much this is someone who hasn't masturbated in a certain amount of time I don't know how long but they are primarily having their prostate stimulated and they have great control over there muscles in their penis and they can just have excess seminal fluid leak.
>>
>>740160761
>Buzzfeed talking point detected
>>
>>740160753
2k4ish was the best time I had here. Learned a lot about online security, which helped me get to where I am now.

Now people care more about social issues, traps, and retarded bullshit. Miss the people who actually knew shit.
>>
>>740160593
>newfags like perfect grammar and spelling
In previous centuries, these parts of childhood education were considered part of good manners. It was a courtesy we extended to our readers that we would not require them to struggle with our illiteracy while they also struggled with our ideas. O tempora, o mores.
>>
>>740160625
no, that's a valid use of articulate. you're just dumb.
>>
>>740160938
lol online security. Baitttt
>>
>>740160850
I know, I'm calling you lazy for insulting him. I don't really see how I'm changing my tune. Your conviction that it's fake is strong, too bad you can't prove it. You don't want to though you just wanna shitpost. Which is fine, but it is lazy.

>>740160860
I know anon none of that was for you, just my first post.
>>
>>740160976
No its not. Incorrect tense.
>>
>>740160881
Which one?
>>
>>740151880
He will stomp you with precision! Build the Wall!
>>
>>740161068
So naive.
>>
>>740161015
Network security, or w/e

I bet you've never written a line of code in your entire life lol, let alone ran someone elses RAT.

cuck
>>
File: 1485365850929.jpg (39KB, 600x664px)
1485365850929.jpg
39KB, 600x664px
>>740161185
so arrogant
>>
This is gonna rustle some Jimmies.
>>
>>740161201
RATs are for script kiddies, which I doubt you even are, you just know a few buzzwords from reading other pathetic 'hacker' wannabes on 4chan.
>>
Our SillyCon Valley software magnate is really just a corporal in Ft Bragg who was assigned psy-ops duty. MAGA!
>>
>>740160970
You weren't around in the late 90s and early 2000s were you lol.
>>
>>740161267
Knowing when something is real/being able to recognize falsehood is not arrogance. I'd rather piss off people who lie than blindly follow/assume they're genuine.
>>
>>740161136
I've seen the "distraction" argument in a dozen different places today, Buzzfeed included.
It's about as plausible as the "Syria strike was totally a cover orchestrated by RUSSIA to hide involement with RUSSIA" tinfoil hat shit from a couple months ago.
>>
File: Russian-Troll.jpg (201KB, 500x693px)
Russian-Troll.jpg
201KB, 500x693px
>>740161344
>>
>>740161287
LOL, wrote my first trojan in vb when I was 14.. This back in 2002 though. A lot has changed, I'll admit. But learning linux from this site got me into a large tech company at an early stage.. Changed my life.

I'm focused more on the business aspect now and angel investing. But, security was always my go to. Now people just dl kali and watch youtube and they're hax0rs
>>
>>740158703
You are made entirely of AIDS and cringe.
>>
>>740161287
>script kiddies
modern term is skiddies.. you both sounds old af.
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.