[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we get some incest greentext threads in this bizzle?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 8

File: 1500289834248.png (1MB, 3000x6500px) Image search: [Google]
1500289834248.png
1MB, 3000x6500px
can we get some incest greentext threads in this bizzle?
>>
b u m p
>>
bump ing my own thread
>>
I dunno, can we? Incest threads seem to die off pretty quickly these days. where have all the writefags gone?
>>
See? Another wincest thread slowly fades into obscurity. Y'all need to go out, fuck your sisters, moms, hell even cousins will do, and report back with green texts.

Steps don't count so don't even try that Jewish shill.
>>
Bump please
>>
I fugged my 12yo sister when I was 18. Ask me anything I guess.

No pics. Wouldn't post any even if I had em saved because I'm not 'tardes.

No green text. I'm kinda busy, just trying to help keep the thread alive.
>>
File: 1500886889754.jpg (47KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
1500886889754.jpg
47KB, 640x555px
>>
>>740136889
You dun fucked up with that pixel image, anon
>>
>>740136889
This pissed me off
>>
File: 1499062815881.png (2MB, 6201x4949px) Image search: [Google]
1499062815881.png
2MB, 6201x4949px
>>
>>740136751
You two still at it?
>>
>>740137655
We were until about a year ago. We still talk and shit, we just moved when we got older and live too far away now.
>>
>>740138057
Any pregnancy scares?
>>
File: 1456451239560.gif (248KB, 150x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456451239560.gif
248KB, 150x125px
>>740136889
>>
>>740138086
Not really. Which is odd because out of almost a decade of fuckery, I don't think I ever used a condom with her.
>>
>>740138608
Was is straight sex or a mixture of love?
Kissing? Cuddling? Fuck then scatter?
>>
Anyone got the free text of the mother and son getting fucked up at a wedding reception and thinking they fucked each other, which leads them to actually fucking each other?
>>
>>740138937
That's the million dollar question. Well, maybe hundred thousand dollar question, but still. Love? Sure, I loved her. She was my lil sister. We had an above average size family, but me and her always got along the best. But it was like some cheesy manga, I never had any delusions of running away and marrying her. We both liked each other, we both liked sex, everything worked out. Like I said, we're still in touch, we just grew up and moved.
>>
>>740139270
Did she like to be on top? Did she swallow? Creampie? Gag reflex? Anal? Role Play?
>>
it's not incest but i got a story of sorts
>>
>>740139545
Greentext that shit!
>>
>>740139545
greentext then
>>
File: .jpg (30KB, 236x518px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
30KB, 236x518px
>>740139682
>>740139696

>be me mid 20's just finished playing in a band
>like 2-3 in the morning whatever backstage the 4 of us all drinking parting after hard night of performing
>my band mates ask one of the bouncers to find us some girls
>hes like alright, what kinda meat you want?
>each of the guys describe the ideal girl and whatnot, im just like give me the one girl that dosent belong out there lol.
>everyone laughs bouncers heads out, i guess he didnt get the joke
>he comes back with like 5 girls 1 more than we needed
>each of them are hot teens in there early 20's one of them looks 12-13 i guess
>the guys quickly take there pick and im left with the 12yo and the fatest one.
>im kinda the unpopular one in the group so im left with the leftovers.

continue?
>>
>>740139517
Yes, yes, definitely yes, kinda, no, and no
>>
>>740140144
Cont
>>
>>740140144
Guessing pic unrelated since you said she was fat. Post a pic with her face cropped out.

Continue!!!
>>
>>740140252
How did it all start?
>>
>>740140144

>pic related how all the girls looked (as previous post) except fat one
>god i loved those super short jeans
>i go to sign the fat girls shirt first and i (fake drunkinly draw on her skin) i fuck it up on purpose
>oh shit my bad try to bathroom down the hall
>when she leaves i shut the door and very sneakily lock it
>now its just me and the 12yo
>i look around as all the dudes are sitting with the girls practically in there laps and like touching one another
>i offer this girl (lets call her jen) a beer and a shot.
>and we sit together on the couch.
>shits a little weird at first but drinks in people make anything okay
>so i set a plan in motion
>i take the double shot glasses and start handing full shots out to all the girls.
>i repeat that 2 or 3 more times
>the girls have gotten drunk by now
>the oldest looking girl is starting to strip
>okay the party starts to suddenly quiet as the guys take that as some sorta que to start making out with the girls and shit.

continue?
>>
>>740140673
Yes. Stop asking
>>
>>740140437
She always kinda clung to me, hung out in my room a lot. I guess she not that age where she started getting curious. It started with a lot of stupid comments and jokes back and forth, her insulting my ability to satisfy the ladies,when she didn't even know anything about sex to begin with, me picking on her for being a nerdy little virgin and such. Picking turned into showing, showing turned into touching, and touching eventually turned into me blowing a load balls deep on her preteen cunt.
>>
>>740140673
More
>>
>>740140833
You should become one of the common greentext writers as all the others seem to have fucked off. We need someone new and you sound like you have a long story to fill that hole
>>
>>740140673

>the youngest i only ever gave a beer for some reason.
>but i needed everyone in the room drunk
>i almost forgot about jen cause the girls didnt drink any beer but they did shots
>jen thought the beer was mine and i was giving it to her to hold
>i laughed and said drink up
>fyi she only ever had the one beer, she clearly was not enjoying the beer too
>but jen seemed like she totally wanted to fit in and be there
>by the time she finishes her beer all the other girls where totally naked practically giving lapdances to the guys (very sloppy ones)
>but you dont hear complaints
>i look over at jen and shes shy but like with a smile on her face like she had a crush on me and stuff
>i think she was just nervous about it
>i ask her are any of those girls you friends
>she said no
>so im like you having fun
>she said almost as she bites her lip and gives me this look like i wana do what there doing
>it was at that moment that i chugged the rest of my beer and started making out with jen
>>
>>740140833
Nice. Sex during a phone call? I have a Wincest fantasy of me sitting on the couch, 'little sister's' riding me. Mom/dad calls, she stops, I thrust while she's talking. Either fumbles words or maintains focus on call while being pounded. Anything similar?
>>
>>740141149
Go on . . .
>>
>>740141149

>so we make out for like a few minutes
>and we start to hear real loud moaning
>we stop for a second and look over to see one of the girls riding one of the guys while he lays back on the couch.
>its like that moment suddenly the other guys motion there belts off and the girls kinda pause for moment and take some more drinks
>while that is going on im sitting here with jen and i see shes in shock
>before i can even ask she wispers to me
>"i never seen people fuck before"
>i reply with "well thats how it's done"
>she sees everyone else getting it on
>and she asks me are we going to do it?
>i say "do you want to?"
>she hesitates
>after about 30 seconds of silence as we watch the others she responds with
>"yea but here as my first time?"
>so i say there's a change room in the back if you wana join me there.
>no answer she just gets up while holding my hand
>shes heads to the changeroom practically dragging me behind her
>changeroom is like the kind at the malls but nicer and more roomier with mirror love seat.
>we get in and shut the curtain.
>she starts to undress as i continue to kiss her
>>
>>740141743
Bump
>>
>>740141743
Yes! More!!
>>
>>740141127
Funny that you should say that..

>>740141309
Oh, shit. Actually, yea. She got herself a boyfriend later, they never got serious, not as serious as we were lol, but sometimes when she'd call him, I'd give her the d while she was on the phone. Bust one right in her while she was talking to him lol.
>>
>>740141981
Ever get called by your parents during sex? "Anon, it's time for dinner!!" She getting pounded, "Ok, 5min!" Eat dinner at table like nothing happened while she has a big smile on her face. Enjoying the meal and a creampie
>>
>>740142206
Plenty of times. Hell, I fucked her in the kitchen while we were s'posed to be doing dishes while our mom was in the next room over watching TV.
>>
>>740141743

>those little shorts come off so quick
>shes naked before i could even sit down
>i undo my belt and shimmy my pants down
>she seems to sorta know what to do
>as she helps me take my pants off
>she reaches into my boxers and shes feeling for my dick
>when she gets ahold of it she brings it out the front hole of my boxers
>she looks likes shes ready to climb up (i know where this is going) i stop her and say
>"skip the dancing hun you need to suck this"
>she's like oh alright and gets on her knees and starts playing with it in her mouth
>not the worst bj but defiantly her first
>i give it about a minute before i tell her "get it all nice at wet just drool on it or whatever"
>I'm anticipating this to be tight as fuck
>the fucking going on in the other room is full blown
>i can peak out the curtain and see everyone is fucking (like a big orgy)
>that gets me in that moment (seeing the orgy) i motion for jen over to the couch
>shes about to sit down
>im like "i cant fuck you if you sit down baby girl"
>i grab her by the waist with both hands and motion for her to stand next to the arm of the couch
>i bend her over the couch arm
>and i take the head of my cock and slide it around her pussy like im signing my name on the outside
>wipeing the saliva off and around her pussy lips
>>
>>740141981
Funny, how so which greentext writer are you then
>>
>>740142280
Ever woken her up with sex? While she's sleeping, slide into her? Did that with my ex, always fun seeing the subconscious take over and undulating in was she doesn't with her conscious self.
>>
>>740142547
Don't want to say. If you'd pay attention, you could figure it out. Doesn't matter though, I'm just here to answer questions.
>>
>>740142807
cutre redhead vidya sis, right?
>>
>>740142807
I promise I don't know you barely read any of the stories because they're unfinished only read a couple and you aren't either seeing as you had a functional family
>>
>>740142805
Yup. And she did me the same way. Plenty of nights I was woken up with my dick getting jerked, sucked, or ridden. Some nights I had to tell her off because I had work in the morning and was so.ppy too tired for another round.

>>740142959
Give the man a cookie. Of course, that is a pretty vague guess lol.

>>740143006
>functional family
Who the fuck said that? My family was whack, bro.
>>
File: IMG_2698.jpg (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2698.jpg
65KB, 250x250px
>>740142501
>>
>>740142501

>shes quivering with each pass i take with the tip of my cock
>i stop and get down to expect her pussy
>an innie (like pic)
>i give it about 30 seconds of licking
>just as im about done i spit a few times on that pussy and try to wipe it in there with my fingers
>i can hear her making some noises when i do this not really moaning more like someone getting ice put on there back or arm whatever
>i get up and try to slide my dick in.
>i think i put more than enough loob because it slides it easily the first try
>she gives this yipp moan.
>at this time im now slowly fucking her for the first 10 strokes
>as her yipps die down the fucking gets more faster.
>i make sure to always drive that deep.
>blood makes onto my dick so i know that cherrys popped.
>but i ignore it and keep going.
after about 5 min, 3 of which was the first 10 strokes, i am full on fucking this girl from behind. while feeling what little breasts she has (but pointy nipples)
>her yipps are now complete moans with little yesses wispered in.
>>
>>740142959
You have any screen caps or a name to use on the Google drive
>>
>>740143086
Well now I know for sure I haven't read your story. And I based it off you saying you had a mother and she sounded normal the way it was described
>>
>>740143086
Do you just take her with no say so? Without warning? "Hey, you in the mood?" One of my fetishes is Rape. My ex and gf love to be man handled

Ever got caught?
>>
>>740143137
Nah dude, don't speak my name here. It always seems to make wincest threads implode, and I'm not trying to do that today. Just chill, ask questions, I'll keep answering. Just think of me as a lucky anon that loved the dream who's willing to share his secrets with you guys.

>>740143263
Nah. Mom was a cunt. Dad was pretty absent. Siblings were all fags, except her.
>>
>>740143349
Take her without warning? Mm, I guess, sometimes? But it wasn't rapey, she was too into it for it to ever be rapey lol. Now, I banged this other chick who was into rape play and shit, but she was just a side chick and not related to any incest activities.

Get caught? Nah. Few close calls. Well, lots of close calls, to be honest. But never caught.
>>
>>740143369
Ah ok. Like I said never read you story although I am interested. If your writer name starts with c then I understand why you dont want to be named
>>
>>740143369
Hi column. Finish the damn story.
>>
File: in.jpg (287KB, 1217x1627px) Image search: [Google]
in.jpg
287KB, 1217x1627px
>>740143116

>after some fucking i get tired of standing and doing all the work
>i pull out and she gives me a look like we done
>i step out of the room wipe the blood off my dick with a towel
>toss it aside
>everyone is too busy fucking to care what i'm doing..
>grab open another beer and head right back in (i left the curtain wide open this time)
>i sit down on the couch in the there and motion for her to come
>she goes to sit on the couch next to me to cuddle.
>im like "girl im not done are you?"
>shes like "oh alright"
>i pour some beer onto my hand and dick to get it all loobed up again
>she starts to climb on top
>now shes riding my dick
>i pull her towards me so i can start making out while shes riding and i can feel up her tits.
>>
>>740143543
Ever did it while watching a movie?

Did either of you have a significant other and kept having sex?
>>
>>740143578
If it is you have you actually started a deviant account like what was posted on the incest story collection blog. If so whats the name
>>
>>740143656
I find it odd a virgin WASN'T tight
>>
>>740144143
Not him, I think he's talking about column though
>>
>>740144143
Wow, you are 'really' digging! Just respect his privacy.
>>
>>740144215
Well we now know who's the virgin here
>>
>>740144355
*eye brow raises* every virgin I've taken was tight like a vice or generally tight. Only the sluts were loose
>>
>>740144488
>*eye brow raises*
the first virgin i took was tight but once lubed up, shit slid in easily.
if they were tight, that just means they weren't turned on lol
>>
>>740144314
Well of column which has started a new account with plans to continue. I just wanted the name, I wanted to know if it was bullshit or not but hey its not him so no harm done
>>
>>740144663
Ok
>>
>>740143656

>forgot to include pussy pic a few posts back anyway
>i can see out the door that the guys have finished fucking
>there chilling smoking and drinking
>the girls look wasted as fuck (that plan worked) 2 of them are passed out while the other is still drinking.
>i make eye contact with one of the guys and he gives me this thumbs up with a head nod.
>i look back as jen is practically worshiping me as she fucks me touching my body all over.
>all the touching she does to me gets me going, with her small hands and touching me right on the sides
>she dosent realize it but i blow a huge load in her
>less than 30 seconds after i blow a huge load i can feel my dick crumble
>can't have her pounding me and suddenly my dick folds
>so i grab her like a bear hug and lift us both up off the couch
>i spin around and drop her back on the couch and as quickly as i could
>i stuffed my cock in her mouth
>she gets the idea and starts sucking it up
>i can see cum drops on the floor from her pussy
>i ever so slowly lay on the couch while her mouth is on my cock
>i get comfortable
>i practically lose feeling in my dick at this point
>>
>>740144604
Exactly, this guy gets it
>>
>>740140144
"hot teens in their early 20s"
k.
>>
>occasionally i get hard but im just done with fucking
>i let her suck me for almost an hour, before theres banging on the door.
>one of the bouncers is looking for one of the girls.
>i just know it's jen so i tell her shes gotta go.
>she changes on her own and the only other girl awake is trying to change too
>2 of the guys are passed out by this point
>so only 1 of the guys is helping me change the one girl whos wasted but awake
>once there both clothed where like alright hold on
>we creek open the door and just sorta sqeese the two girls out.
>we hear a thanks like they found who they where looking for.
>the last 2 girls hung out for a couple more hours before they woke changed and left
>but that didnt stop me and the other guy from fondling them up a bit, drawing on there pussys, hiding there panties (we kept those) and sticking a bottle in there asses and leaving them on the floor for the night.

> have more adventures like that but i wont get into more greentext so questions?
>>
>>740144604

this..

ive had mothers that where tighter than virgins.

>>740144815
that was my guess, hell they coulda all been closer to 16 but what girls over 20 can rock these shorts >>740140144
>>
>>740144488
Yeah this is the classic "all I know about sex is from my virgin echochambers and Japanese comic books" belief. Vaginal tightness has nothing to do with the mileage of the pussy. I bet you also believe that visible and hanging labia is indicative of how much sex a girl has had right?
>>
>>740144840
You ever see/fuck her again?
>>
>>740135707
Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.
>>
>>740145203
I've never heard of that horse shit
>>
>>740143646
Shut up, feget

>>740143931
Watching a movie at home? Yes. At a movie theater? Also yes.

>>740144143
Deviant art? LegacyOfMyName. Figure it out.

>>740144663
>it's not him so no harm done
K
>>
>>740145214

nope. and nope.

i told her not to tell anyone what we did that's our little secret as we were changing
she noded at me with a smile.
could have gotten her prego but if i did im sure i would have heard something by now
>>
>>740145363
Yes at a movie theater. Also sex in broad daylight or at public event? She's wearing a skirt, your fly is undone. Dick goes in like a ninja, cum, sneak dick in pants. Nobody noticed anything
>>
>>740145439
Now I'm too damn curious! Best sex you had due to your band?
>>
>>740145214

but the one wasted girl was giving me the look at the two of us like "did you two just fuck?" with a side of disgust. as we were shoving them out the door. The guys know how to keep there mouths shut.
>>
>>740145624

almost, second i would say, that was the first sex romp our band hand and not the last. It had me hooked on the young meat. Definitely love getting my dick sucked for the long periods after sex.
>>
>>740145818

>after you just cum and its just numb and you get that long massage. Kinda feel like someone rubbing your sore knee or eblow. You just dont want it to stop. i wanted her to be perm attached to my dick at that point.
>>
>>740145545
Dude. Sex everywhere, ok? Sex at the local park, sex at her school, at my job, at church, at the bowling alley/lasor taf place, at the mall.
>>
>>740146029
Was there anything that's forbidden other than anal?
>>
>>740141127
Decently skilled smut writer here. Only child so I'd have to write fake stories, but if y'all get desperate enough I'm willing to fill the niche until someone real shows up.
>>
>>740144840

we once had a trap join our after party but once one of the guys figured it out he basically sat in a corner jacked off watching us fool around with girls and left lol
maybe if the after party rooms where more private one of the guys would have done something with that but no.. just no lol that was the 3rd time and we told our bouncer about it like dude you gotta screen them first, hes like what do you want me to do grab there junk and be like you can go he was a funny guy and thankfully just as trustworthy as the rest of the guys. he got his dick sucked in front of all of us at one party once but we had to get a hooker for that lol big guys you know.. not always big downstairs..
>>
>>740146266
Same. I'm the last of 4. Wish I had a little sister. Older sister is too much of a nigger, 2 older bros. Cousins are too old world and straight edge God fearing folk. I'm all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>740146363
lol
>>
>>740145214

we did have a regular hooker we would see on occasions
>>
>>740146266
Can do if you like but you'd prolly meet a bunch if hate
>>
>>740146660
Any sexy chubby girls other than the one you mentioned?
>>
>>740146258
Forbidden? I dunno. I was pretty easy to please. We didn't do a lot of kinky shit, we just did a lot. Well, she did get a tail plug later on lol, but that was years after we started.
>>
>>740146615
you would imagine a large black bouncer to be well and hung lol

fyi the trap would have fooled me too... he did get away with sucking one of the band mates off but when it came time to strip that's when he had to go.
>>
>>740146503
I have a younger sister. But shes a sjw non binary and wants to go by adam instead of Katie. Its not always better
>>
>>740146758
So on your parent's bed wasn't an issue?

Anyone get suspicious or find out about you two?
>>
>>740146754
yea the night of the trap. we were down a girl so two guys had to share and i was stuck with the chubby one.
>>
>>740146816
I can only imagine, "She's so ho-WTF?!?"
>>
>>740146919
I'm a chubby chaser, I wouldn't mind
>>
>>740147047
that's how it almost went he just like stood up and walked over to one of the girls giving head and started to fuck her. we looked over and the boy and just started to chuckle a bit and he stood there with his dick in his hands like now what do i do.

>>740146919
to the average person would not consider the chubby girls we see to be chubby. It's just the chubbies in the room. The first time (the one i sent into the hall was really chubby) that was just the bouncer either playing a joke or covering his basis. He found her wondering the halls and led her away later.
>>740147147
i like em young and skinny so i can pick them up and toss them like a dart if i wanted.
>>
>>740145363
Congratulation on your writing skills though. I haven't started your deviant thing yet, but you are always a good way to go read to laugh (and fap sometime).
>>
>>740147355
I need a young and skinny chick
>>
>>740147147
the guys like em with meat but not quarter pounder with cheese meat.
i would take the thinest girl or at least the youngest
>>
>>740146908
Parents bed, not an issue.

Suspicious? I dunno, probably. She did tell one of her friends like a knucklehead, but the friend ended up being involved for a whole too so I guess that worked out. Then one day o told /b/ so now I guess the whole.internet knows, kinda.
>>
>>740147516
that's where i was at. even the bouncer knew that, brought me the rare anorexic girl too
>>
>>740147502
DA account has the reworked version. Much better reading, but not a lot posted yet.
>>
I want to post some of the shit I saved but eh, I dunno
>>
>>740147709
What would be your favorite movie(s) you would recommend for a night you don't know what to watch?

Also what would be your reaction if you end up having kids and you find out they are doing that (which is close to impossible to happen, but still).

And yes, this is why i don't read it yet, i have it booklmarked, but i wait for more material to be available. Do you have any idea when you would be caught up to what you were greentexting?
>>
>>740147582
Being sick ever stop you? My gf was sick, couldn't stop coughing/sneezing. Caused her pussy muscles to convulse hard, came so hard!
>>
we once had sisters come in but we couldnt do much with them, one was 15 the other was 8 or 9
had them hang around about an hour or so chatting
we did subject them to porn on the tv during that time. The 15 yo was very interested in the porn on the tv but the little sister didnt care much she just stared at us.
>>
Also, obligatory link to this wonderful archive of stories drive google com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjdGNBWUo4M3dzd3c?usp=drive_web&tid=0B3YMBdhaJ7qjUDNPNS1TX3JVVlU#list
You have several types, but if you want a story that will not really end, and leave you waiting for more, not to fap, but because you just really want to know what happens to them, Robs' Wild Ride is amazing. Clearly the best written one in term of emotions, and the depth of the story. It's sad i can't really link the story that is the best example of what Love is to people i know.
For an another great story but with a lot more humor, Columns Crusade is the way to go.
Tasha's brother is the one with the most fap material i think, even if it's clearly not completely real, especially in the end.
>>
>>740136448
Feelsbadman

WE JUST WANT SOME SISTERFUCKING, GIVE US OUR SISTERFUCKING
>>
>>740147615
Most skinny girls complained I was too rough. Only one slut said not enough, keep it coming! Chubby sex has always been amazing for me
>>
>>740148440
you know i was just about to ask for that..
>>
>>740148440
Finished robs wild ride and Ive seen the short q and a he did but its a cunt that he ended right when an entire new part of their lives ended and he finished it on a massive cliff hanger
>>
>>740148550
i prefer too rough, that means i get to slow down and not spend too much energy or lay back and she can do all the dam work
>>
>>740148119

i grew up in a household where porn on tv was okay to watch, they considered it like discovery channel like where learning from it, it fucked us up as kids. caused us to try to reeneact stuff with our siblings
>>
>>740147818
Could you link his deviantart, I can't fucking find it
>>
>>740148555
Well i know that's why i posted it

>>740148644
Yeah, especially that now they are both adults. What happened? What's their lives like? Obviously they are still together, did they ever reconnect (don't want to spoil too much)
>>
>>740149147
mmmh, when the thread will be close to the end, since he doesn't want to be named yet. I'm not going to go against one of the best source material of this kind of thread
>>
>>740148440
whats the latest addition? i feel like i read it all.
it just shows me last modified but some of the modified feel like i read it before.?
>>
>>740149403
I think I know who he is, I just can't remember if I've read the entire thing or not so I want it, but fair enough bud
>>
>>740149420
Which one? Column stop writing a long time ago (and is rewritting it from the beginning, but not in a greentext form)

And any modification resets the timer, if i was in the mood of messing with other incest readers, i might just go and add a blank space to make you believe something new was up.

But it looks like there isn't much happening here anymore, so the name should be legacyofcolumn
>>
>>740149839
which is the latest new original story lol
>>
Anyone here have control of the doc? >>740148440

add this story to it>>740140144
>>
>>740149286
It explains a bit in the q and a. They are still together and I think lisa still hung around but didn't live with them
>>
>>740147818
Me? I'm all about action movies. Anything Marvel, Transformers, shit like that. Fuck DC stuff though. Also Disney movies. God damn if I don't know every song from every animated Disney movie ever..

I have a hard time having kids, so it probably won't ever be an issue.

When I'll be caught up? It took me two years to green text as much as I had. I have no idea.

>>740148097
>being sick ever stopped you
Have you ever had sex with a fever? You feel like you're gonna die, but still the same time, it's ten times more exhilarating than regular sex. No, something like the stomach flu? I don't do throw up. But just a cold, or some simple shit like that? Ain't letting it stop me from getting any poon.

>>740149147
http://legacyofcolumn.deviantart.com
>>
>>740149286
Also it's been close to two years and the longer hes silent the less chance we have of it been picked back up. He did email a guy who had posted about his story that he couldn't continue last year and hes been silent since which is mysterious as well like what caused this sudden end
>>
>>740150227
Which one are you talking about?
>>
>>740150134
Thanks bud
>>
>>740150019
They removed a (good) story that wasn't about incest, and this isn't either, but it's always possible to create another one. It was one about a guy meeting his friend bubbles he played with (wow and other online game) for years before. I should have saved it somewhere it was nice.

>>740150042
Lacey you mean? I read the q&a, but i want fresher info. Did she move in for college (she did since they all live together), but how was it? It's more addicting that many recent series!

>>740150134
2 years? wow shit i caught that train very late

>>740150278
Rob and Em
>>
>>740150278
Robs WIld Ride.
I'll be honest, I think he faked his death because he was tired of it all, wanted to live his life secluded from this, which is one reasonable theory.
>>
>>740150356
i coulda swore there was another google drive out there with more stuff. maybe not updated frequently but more storys being added regularly
>>
>>740150278
Yeah im talking about robs wild ride
>>
>>740150356
Yea but I only wrote on and off a few weeks here and there, I'm just a lazy fucktard

>>740150386
That's plausible
>>
>>740150356
Yeah I know what you mean. I only finished it a couple months ago and that's only because id read 50 pages on the docs at a time and after learning it wasnt beinf added to made me put off finishing it because it was near professional writing standard for a green text
>>
>>740150356
Do you mean authorbro's story? He has an archive now, but hasn't written in 2 years and I don't think he's coming back
>>
>>740150500
There's twpt but one gpt dropped and a new one started. To be honest I don't think either are updated anymore as all the big writers stopped posting hete and it became copy pasta or a story being done in two posts
>>
>>740150356
Yeah, it's button in authorbros story, not bubbles
>>
>>740150899
>>740150790
I didn't remember the name, but that's right, it's button, now i remember. Now wonder i couldn't find it with bubbles.....
The fight scene really made me laugh.
>>
>>740150879
Two*
>>
File: (ReReUpdated)Pre-v2.6.0.png (145KB, 1290x820px) Image search: [Google]
(ReReUpdated)Pre-v2.6.0.png
145KB, 1290x820px
Twitch something something, ah fuck it, let's do this
>>740150500
Yeah, I run it but I tend to stay away from it for quite a while. Then again, could be someone else's. Is it this one you're referring to?
>>
>>740150991
He hasnt finished as he, also thought it wasn't incest thought it was about getting a friend online who turned out to be chick
>>
>>740151054
that looks better than the one im thinking so.. yea il take that let me in please> :)
>>
>>740151166
would love to have access as well i would totally write a quick paragraph summary for each story so people know what it's about before they get invested sorta thing
>>
>>740151279
Are you the guy that has the blog of incest and other green text with the woody profile pic?
>>
>>740151363
nope
>>
>>740151166
>>740151279
tinyurl
.com
foward slash
lewincestoftwitchy

>>740151363
Who's that?
>>
>>740150134
Never had sex with a fever, now I wanna try!! Ever had sex while driving?
>>
>>740151686
done it its not as great as sex without a fever..

>>740151363
who is that?
>>740151638
awesome thanks, again who is that though??

you the person with access, would you be open to providing access even if its just to add and not remove etc..?
>>
>>740151638
Storybro's magically lewd. Its a wordpress blogger who has a greentext section with links to big greentext incest and normal
>>
>>740151808

Storybro search robs wild ride its the first one thats a wordpress
>>
>>740151808
I have no idea who's that, so I don't know why you're asking me.

Yes, but I'm very watchful for any activity going on, ever since that last fuck up three months ago with the "old" wincest archive I ran. Would be helpful since a one man job is painful.
>>740151871
Ah, I think I saw a wordpress link a while back last year, not sure though.
>>
>>740152168
probably did see it I got the link from here
>>
>>740151808
Lol hid in a large prop(public or not) and had sex?
>>
>>740151686
Dunno what that other anon is talking about. Sex while you have a fever is pretty good, sex while SHE has a fever makes that things feel ten degrees hotter.

Got road head and jerked off while driving, but never full blown sex. That's dangerous. I wanna live.
>>
>>740150879
>hete and it became copy pasta or a story being done in two posts
This and feeling burnt out from the daily grind I did for months, was not fun and fucked me up quite badly.
>>
>>740152849
Yeah I can imagine when these threads were daily so you'd have to keep a constant check for stories that people want saved there
>>
>>740152168

id be happy to help. Maybe not daily but on the odd occasion. FYI im also the one that posted the greentext story earlier >>740140144

[email protected]
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.