[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a fight? Post your fight stories ITT.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 39

File: rednecks.webm (2MB, 416x520px) Image search: [Google]
rednecks.webm
2MB, 416x520px
Have you ever been in a fight?

Post your fight stories ITT.
>>
File: 01.jpg (106KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
106KB, 819x1024px
>>740134320
do not get nose-to-nose with any guy on the street or webm will happen to you, i learnt the hard way back in the day when i was macho posturing and got sucker punch ktfo
>>
This fight makes me mad. That fat dude probably would have lost if he didn't initiate.
>>
>>740134700
Fact is the first to punch and strike first hard is 90% likely to win the fight

Really hard to recover your senses are the first smash to the face
>>
>>740134700
who dares, wins
>>
>>740134320
hey, I mean, monkeys have to batter right? I'm just sayin I mean glory to the Lord most high for all these fights it's really nice! Not barbaric unawoken animalism at all!
>>
>>740134320
When I was like 10 then at 20
>>
>>740134678
i got taught this by a friend's friend. so naive. i was like
>orly
and get came up close to posture
then had a fist at my jaw before i knew wtf
generous way to teach a noob
appreciate it
>>740134775
thanks sarge
>>
>get in fight
>win
feels good, man
>>
Yeah this one time I battled depression and I lost
>>
File: 02.jpg (134KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
134KB, 750x1124px
>>740135207
yeah on the rare occasions i do get into street fights these days (last one was a junkie harrassing me for money), i make sure to keep distance/ stay out of striking range and if the cunt keeps walking towards me then do this >>740134765
>>
When I was just into puberty I got into a lot of fights

>some dude in my class calls me a nigger
>walk up to him
>he pushes me
>"what are you going to do anon?"
>kick him with full force in his nuts
>he starts to throw up and cry on the floor
>nobody ever fucked with me on that school again
>different school
>some whore is defending muslim religion
>she starts insulting me for not agreeing with her
>stands infront of me and pushes my table to me
>stand up and push the table on her so she falls to the floor
>all the muslim kids are mad
>teachers suspended me
I really hated this one because I didnt start the fight but our weak minded teacher suspended me instead of that whore

Also lost one fight
>good friend of mine
>had an argument forgot what it was about
>were talking when he pushes me
>kick him in his stomach
>hes pretty fat and just absorbs the kick
>I lose my balance and fall
>he punches me before running off

Fights in real life are usually over in a very short time not that stuff you see on TV where youre punching for 15 seconds
>>
>>740134320
kicking someone in the nuts works really well, then fart on them and run.
>>
>>740135406
Kicking some dude in the dick isn't a fight you faggot,unless it's life or death don't low blow you bitch
>>
>>740134678

>nose to nose
>sucker punched

Nigga.. if you're squared up any punch is no longer a sucker punch. What the fuck you think was going to happen?
>>
>>740134320
Been in a few. Can't remember what happened in all but one. I blackout when I give into my fight reflexes, idk why.

It's the biggest reason why I'm a pacifist now. I don't want to murder someone and come to with blood on my hands or some shit.

Peace and love /b/rothers. Violence is disgusting and beneath us.
>>
>>740135502
fuck do I care he was asking for it
Im not going to honor some retarded honor rules, fighting in general isnt honorable
>>
>>740135538
Okay dude... Just punch next time
>>
>>740134320
Yes, I used to play Mortal Kombat a lot, now I play Pokémon so I guess I'm still into fights, just not that bloody
>>
>>740135418
let's face it you're a loser
I mean I read your pathetic human post you're low energy you're a loser
>>
>>740135584
leg muscles are stronger plus I bike a lot, if you can properly kick someone you'll always have way more power than any sort of punch
>>
>>740134320
I usually just teleport behind my foes and make sure that this isn't personnel.
>>
>>740135637
That's not the point man you just don't nut shot it shows you cannot fight without resorting to cheap tactics
>>
>>740135637
And a proper punch will use your leg muscles. A kick is a good way to lose your balance especially on uneven surfaces
>>
>>740135690
theres no rules in a street fight retard why do you think people get stabbed and gang up on?
Are you going to call a timeout when some buff 6'9 nigger is trying to stab you?
"wait hol'up let me get my knife so this is a fair fight"

go into the real world you delusional faggot
>>
>>740135511
it was almost ten years ago when i was a cocky teenager and i did say i learnt from it

>>740135690
whilst i agree with you maybe you should protect your nuts in the same way you protect your head when you fight because there's no rules on the street
>>
File: 1478535196232.jpg (55KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478535196232.jpg
55KB, 610x396px
>be me at 14
>Around 5-6 years of various fighting training
>Sell weed to kid down the block
>Says he owes me 5 bucks he'll get it to me next week
>Whatever it's 5 bucks
>Week later comes
>Come with me to the store to cash my check
>Walk to end of block
>He throws punch
>Duck
>Uppercut him
>Front kick to chest because he didn't want to keep his guard up
>He's 300lbs fat so it didn't do much
>Side step, kick to ribs
>Crack 2, break 1
>Fall to all fours
>One front kick to head, hairline fracture to skull
>One more kick to other ribs
>3 more cracks
>He gets up and says he's done
>I walk away, shortly pulled over by police
>Asks me for my statement, explains that I almost killed the kid.
>Says self defense is not an excuse
>Mother forced to pay 2800 in lawyer fees to defend myself in court
>Get off with summary offense, no record or fine and having to pay 96.37$ for the court reservation fee or some shit

That was the only """illegal""' fight I ever got into. All other fights were controlled in competitive settings.

I now work security for one of the most aggressive behavioral centers in the tri-state area. I've only had to "square up" with one dude on the job. We quickly body slammed him and he went in a seizure shortly after hitting the ground. What a bitch.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1020KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1020KB, 300x240px
This is now a knockout thread
>>
>>740135627
and?
>>
>>740135536
ow the edge
>>
File: IgwAu_[1].gif (2MB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
IgwAu_[1].gif
2MB, 320x192px
>>
>>740135843
Unconscious and he still went for the bike.
>>
When i was in prison a buddy of mine went at it with some other guy in the shower with shanks it was fucking crazy my buddy hit him with it like 20 times
>>
>>740134320
I love how the slim guys guard is at his chest, using his hands like he's oldschool boxing.
>>
>>740136487
No you didn't
>>
File: ezgif-3-8a2f16c897[1].gif (2MB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-8a2f16c897[1].gif
2MB, 350x258px
>>
I was looking out for the gaurds while they fought it was some crazy ass shit
>>
when someone wants to beat me up I laugh about it, this confuses them
>>
>>740135627
You sound like someone who's been punched in the nuts and farted on. Sad.
>>
>>740136749
i usually start stripping and autistically screech, it has the same effect
>>
File: RarestPepe.png (8KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
RarestPepe.png
8KB, 271x270px
>8th grade gym locker room
>I'm putting my "normal" clothes back on, which at the time consisted of a medium length black denim skirt, a death note tee and long striped gloves with lace
>enter skank and skank squad
>they start making fun of my gloves, call me white trash
>ohhellno.gif
>This bitch is 4', 90 lbs soaking wet, wearing shiny blue eyeliner and a pink track suit. Me, 5'5 and easily 120 lbs
>"riiiiight. I'm the white trash one. You're the one obviously sucking daddy's dick"
>bitch can dish it but can't take it back
>she gets triggered and her and two of her friends together push me backward off a bench
>tard mode engage
>leap back over the bench and tackle the head bitch
>grab a fist full of another's hair and send that bitch reeling into some lockers
>still on top of the squeaky bitch and she's clawing at my neck and arms
>punch her directly in the nose and bend her fucking wrist back
>look down at her, crying and bleeding.. consider chimping out
>suddenly, dyke coach pulls me off of her and throws me the opposite direction
>i get sent to the principals office.. bitches get sent to their next class
>suspended for 5 days, apparently the girl had to get a stitch on her cheek and her nose was fucked
>tell my dad what happened, he understood and let me spend that time playing vidya. "I bet you sent her home with worse than a suspension"
>never see the bitches again
>nobody ever makes fun of my gloves again
>still a lonely sperg though
>>
File: ezgif-3-03e73388c2[1].gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-03e73388c2[1].gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>
>>740137007
fucking hell that's embarrassing
>>
>>740137000
I wanna see your tough, scrappy sperg pussy
>>
>>740136566

He's just slow, when the big guy moved his left hand for leverage the skinny one instinctively reacted to it.
>>
>>740135829
Shut the fuck up
>>
First time I fought, I got jumped by some older kids walking home from school. Got the shit kicked out of me, must have been about 6 of them so stood no chance. Didn't even try and fight back if memory serves. They got BTFO by the cops though so could have ended worse.

Second time, I flipped out on some kid who was bullying my sister. Walked right up and squared him in the face before he knew what was happening. Kicked him in the ribs and spat on his face. Got loads of shit from other kids for the spitting which I always thought was weird; punching someone is fine but spit is too far? Weird.

Third time was in college walking back from a party with friends. The girl in our group got jumped by some drugged up skank, and the second her boyfriend tried to break it up her drug dealer friends came out of no where and started laying into us. There was 3 of them and I was with the local rugby club so it was over pretty quick. One guy had half his ear bit off which was kind of gross.

Also squared up to some cunt who was looking like he was going to hit my wife when she worked at a bar. He was outside waiting after her shift and had some beef I guess. In the end he slumped off rather than cause a scene.
>>
>>740137124
It'd derail the thread a bit and I'm enjoying reading these. Sorry, anon. Ima GTFO back to being anon myself.
>>
>>740137314

Spit is a bodily fluid, how do you not find that gross?
>>
>>740137386
It was gross but that was the point. I was a kid so I was just looking to make this guys life shittier, it wasn't a big honorable fight or anything. It worked, he never spoke to my sister again. I just find it weird that hurting someone is fine but grossing them out is a step too far.
>>
Yeah boy once i ripped somebodies head off with my bare hand and then i crushed his head in the size of a madafakkin tennis ball and chewed it down. Good times booy
>>
>>740137000
They were probably pissed at you crossdressing in their locker room.
>>
File: 1474349023255.jpg (30KB, 395x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474349023255.jpg
30KB, 395x524px
>>740137148
Say it to my face
>>
>>740137448

Which would you rather experience?
>>
>>740137468
Shit. You're probably right.
>>
>>740137513
Getting spat on for sure.
>>
I don't believe that any of you retards have been in anything that could be remotely described as a fight
>>
I've never been in a street fight because people have always thought I can handle myself. I can't of course. My face looks battle hardened but I'm probably one of the nicest people you'd ever know.
> Not saying I'm tough
> People think I look tough
>>
>>740137547

Really? I'm the opposite. No telling what shit that guy has in his mouth.
>>
If you can't avoid a physical altercation using basic common sense and social skills then you're an autist.
Literally 0 reasons to fight anyone anywhere, getting into a "fight" in this day and age Is literally impossible unless you deliberately look for it.
Call me a pussy or a fag but people who actually fight or even worse brag about it are bottom of the barrel trash.
>>
>>740137716

*tips fedora*
>>
>>740134320
>Be at a party with a my best friend a few years back
>Both in great shape, both state champ wrestlers (Not in any of the big states but we where pretty good)
>mutual friend girl invites us to her house for a party
>I have a great time but best buddy is drinking to much and sulking.
>He decides he's going to leave but he's super drunk and I'm too drunk to drive him home.
>tell him to relax while I find someone sober or get him a cab.
>Tells me I'm not his boss and sucker punches me in the eye
> he's usually nicest guy in the world so I'm taken back for a second, then I give it as good as I got it.
> We end fighting 3 times, everytime our other buddy jumps in to break it up
> he ends up the most beat up
We laugh about it a lot now.
>>
>>740134678
sauce on this semen demon
>>
>>740137747
>can't come up with a reply
>autistic urge to reply kicks in
you literally replied to me in less than a minute, how sad is your life?
>>
>>740137758
Something in her eyes make her look so innocent ..fuck
>>
>>740134320
i always countered aggression with humor and end up making them laugh.
never been in a fight but id like to just to ssee how i can handle myself.
>>
>>740137716

>guys harass your girlfriend
>she looks to you for help
>I-i'll call the police!
>>
>>740137716
This has to be b8. There are places in every country where you can be killed just for walking down the wrong street.
>>
>>740137892
Name at least one situation where someone would harass my girlfriend.

>>740137933
Don't live there?
>>
>>740134320
Inb4 green text

Im on my phone, is a pain in the ass.

Be me
About 7 years old
Playing at recess at school
Playground bully wont leave me alone
Lets call him jeff
Jeff does everything he can to get a rise out of me. From taunts to talking 7 year old shit avout my mom. Finally after weeks of putting up with it i got mad and told the teacher. Naturally with it veing the early 90's the teacher wouldnt/didnt do anything. I went to the principal and got the more of the same. After another few days of this i finally got mad enough to do something about it myself.

>cont if interest.
>also I'm typing this on my phone, please be patient
>>
>>740137828

I hit f5, scrolled to the bottom, read your post and replied. It doesn't take very long, anon.
>>
>>740137933
yeah fighting won't get you out of trouble in those palces my man, you need to be packing heat.
>>
I fight all the time, I'm a C/O at a prison, I get attacked yearly, I HAVE to know how to fight and fight in a way that ends it quick. It sucks though.
>>
>>740137341
fucking no. you're not getting out this that easy. let's see it. and add a caption of your fight. hnnng.
>>
>>740137976

Walking through town near bars/clubs on a Saturday night.
>>
>>740135690
Dude did the right thing, he did something the other person didnt expect so everyone knows he cant be fucked with.

Honour only works when both are doing it.
>>
>>740134320
>Sister was driving home from college with her boyfriend so he could meet my dad
>Get a call in the middle of the night; there was a car accident, they were in a hospital a state over.
>I lived about 1 hour away, mom and dad about 3, so I took off and get their ASAP and mom and dad would join me
>My kid sister was banged up and shook up; she had been trapped in the car with gasoline all over her and the firemen had to douse her with a hose to keep her from catching on motherfucking fire while they freed her; her leg is broken, she has glass in her body, in a lot of pain
>BF has a bruise on his arm, the end
>State trooper pulls me aside, tells me her BF had dozed off at the wheel; tox screen said he had been drinking and toking. Tells me the BF is across the street, getting a sandwich
>Meet him in the parking lot, recognize each other from pictures. Tell him I know he was drunk, tell him to get ready and punch him in the gut
>Give it to his ribs, kidneys, and gut until I am tired. Suggest he tell the docs he's more banged up than he thought.Tell him if he goes near my sister after this he'll fall down a flight of stairs
>His parents arrive just before mine
>He's getting pain meds, now, tells his parents he was bruised up
>2-3 hours later we all decide to head to hotels
>BF's dad asks to talk to me; my dad comes too
>BF's dad says 'my boy tells me you beat him up'
>"He had an accident that hurt my sister because he was drunk and stoned. I let him off easy"
>"I can't let you get away with that. I'm gonna' have to teach you a lesson"
more
>>
>>740135406
your name is anon?
>>
>>740138200

>inb4 his dad beats you up
>your dad beats his dad up
>his mum slaps your dad
>your mum beats his mum up
>>
>>740135538
I totally agree with this. I've never understood why people honor rules in a fight. Being honorable to someone who is trying to hurt you is the most cucked faggotry in the world.
If someone wants to hurt me then i've got no problem with kicking someone fully in the nuts, or wrapping a skateboard around their head.
Anyone who disagrees is truely what is wrong with the world.
>>
>>740137007
Nigga...
>>
>>740138009
>cont

I dont remember what actually set it off that day, but jeff was being a bigger dickhead than usual. At morning recess he started in again and this time i had enough. I pushed him as hard as i could. He fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. When he stood back up he was a little dusty but fine. He said something about going to tell his mom and started running for his house which was right across from the school. I caught jeff on the sidewalk on school grounds and tackled him. He went down hard. I stood up and flipped him over so he was on his back, then sat back down on his chest. I grabbed his shirt with my left hand and started hitting him with my right. I got a vunch of good hits in before i heard the running footsteps behind me. The teachers were on the way to break up the fight. It took 4 teachers and the principal to pull me off of him. They had to call an ambulance and jeff was taken out of school. He disappeared for a while after that. I found out later i had given him a bad concussion and he had blood in his shit (although to this day in not sure how that works i never his his stomach)

After that the principal and yeachers took it seriously when i said i was being bullied.
>>
>>740137007

Is that Mayweather?
>>
>>740138200
>My dadsays, "your son was drunk driving and stoned, almost killed himself and my daughter, and you're mad at MY boy? No wonder your son is a worthless piece of shit - he takes after you"
>The guy starts to say something but POW! my dad punched him. I heard the guy's nose break and blood went everywhere. Dad hit him 2, maybe three more times, then quit
>"You better learn how to fight before you talk to anyone in my family again, buddy."
>See something out of the corner of my eye; the state trooper that told me is standing about 100 feet away next to a van, just watching
>Dad and I join mom, get a room
>In the morning BF and his family are long gone
>>
>>740137976
Trolls dont even try nowadays...
>>
>>740134320
That butt and meaty thighs, damn! Not even skinny jeans. No homo, would let him hate fuck my arse.
>>
>>740138411
Great story my man
i can't believe the stupid kid after smoking, drinking and almost killing himself and more importantly your sister told his dad about you beating him lmao
>>
>>740138433
nice answer faggot
>>
>>740138121
why would you be WALKING near bars clubs?
Have you already drank? if that's the case you've already lost any potential fight, furthermore you should never be waking, in this day we got Uber, w/e, take your ride and get out of there.
Hanging out in dangerous neighborhoods and or dangerous places prone to these kind of altercations is your own fault.
And not to mention you don't know what the other guy has, a gun, a knife or what, never worth it to fight.
>>
>>740138787

I live about a 5 minute walk away from the bars/clubs, why would I drive there?
>>
>>740134320
keep this bread alive and i will post video of me slamming a nigger
>>
>>740138787

Sometimes some people just want a fight, not much you can do about it. A friend of mine got randomly decked waiting in line for a club and his friends rushed us after, there's no avoiding that one. The guy who threw the first punch went to prison, but if I didn't fight me and my friends would be getting our heads kicked in, the one who got suckered already had a broken jaw.

None of us had ever met the guys in our life.
>>
File: IMG_1399.jpg (45KB, 622x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1399.jpg
45KB, 622x500px
>>740135829
We got a tough guy over here.
>>
>Fought a nigger in the park
>Pretty standard affair I punched straight aimed for the face, he threw chimp swings.
>Knock him on his arse and say "that's enough sooty"
>GF is telling me to leave him
>Chimpspeak "nah nah, you don't fuck wiv mandem like dat"
>Whacks out a fucking kitchen knife
>GF screaming now
> Continue fighting (probably should have run but he would have definitely outrun me)
>Stabbed 4 times but managed to bear hug him and bite a sizeable chunk out of his head
>He finally runs off

Not my only fight but definitely one of the more interesting ones.
>>
>>740134678
street fight it doesn't matter how big or bad you are, the first person to swing is going to be the one who wins.
>>
>>740139193
>People Sharing their experiences of fights
>Everybody else sharing the time they got into a fight as if it's some kind of triumphant action
>Make fun of the guy who does it for a living and did it all throughout growing up

It's like you want to be retarded
>>
>>740139323
not sure if serious, or chimpy troll.
>>
>>740135761
>>740138315
This.
It's not a sport, it's a street fight. If you're not doing a nuts shot the guy facing you could do it without remorse or second thought. You fight to avoid getting beaten, not to win a fucking medal for god's sake.
>>
>>740139404
>Triggered the ape
>>
>>740137314
>
>
>
>
>>
>>740136461
kek
>>
>>740136461
A+
>>
>>740139435
so serious man, 90% of the time the first guy to swing is winning the fight. Simply because it will just be a complete sucker punch because nobody is ever expecting to actually get swung on. Unless the guy is trained or some shit he'll just get rocked and not know what happened, then hit some more.

Honestly there's never a reason for a fight to break out like in OP's webm unless its self defense. It's literally the most retarded thing to ever do
>>
>>740136447
That's a good punch.
>>
>>740139525
> spells too well to be an ape.
> uses reasonable thought.
> TFW a nigger gets offended for someone using common sense, and not circle jerking the mass singular win of each poster.

also, where's that sorry pussy?
put the gloves on, too.
>>
>>740137000
My kind of girl
>>
>>740136447
That was a good one-two actually.
>>
>>740138787
better question, do you ever actually go outside?
>>
File: IMG_1517.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>740139796
Is this fucking subhuman monkey serious?
>>
>>740139319
"That's enough sooty"....

My sides!
>>
>>740136447

The good ol' one two.

Left jab to right cross. So text book I have a boner.
>>
>>740135761
Kicks someone in the Balls in a fight.
>Faggot
Kek
>>
>>740139859
watched the original video on YouTube a while back. guy is some legit ex boxer, like a champ or #1 contender or something. people in the video knowing this, begging him not to kill the guy. pretty funny
>>
>>740136447
lol, pimp and a thug
>>
>>740135829
>be me at 10
>around 1-1.5 year of fight training
>trade pokemon card to kid down the block
>says he owes me a couple cards get it to me next week
>whatever
>week later
>come with me I make my own pokemon cards
>walk to end of block
>he throws punch
>Duck
>Uppercut him
>Front kick to chest because he didn't want to keep his guard up
>He's 300lbs fat so it didn't do much
>Side step, kick to ribs
>Crack 2, break 1
>Fall to all fours
>One front kick to head, hairline fracture to skull
>One more kick to other ribs
>3 more cracks
>He gets up and says he's done
>I walk away, shortly pulled over by police
>Asks me for my statement, explains that I almost killed the kid.
>Says self defense is not an excuse
>Mother forced to pay 2800 in lawyer fees to defend myself in court
>Get off with summary offense, no record or fine and having to pay 96.37$ for the court reservation fee or some shit

That was the only """illegal""' fight I ever got into. All other fights were controlled in competitive settings.

I now work in a fight club and am the reigning champ. One time I had to kill a guy. He was coughing up blood begging for mercy with his last breathe before i killed him. What a bitch
>>
>>740139859
Guy in the pink shirt was a retired boxer. I seen the full video.
>>
>>740139986
Tfw that wasn't me who responded and I was defended by another Anon

Haha I love. L2 athletics dude. Knowing how to fight isn't uncommon. Everybody I work with wrestled at a state level.
>>
I been in probably 6 'fights'. Most of them happened during college I would say. Typically when I was just drunk enough to speak my mind about something I overheard or somebody talking shit to me, usually escalated to fisticuffs. Never lost a fight. Eventually I got tired of waking up thinking about the fight, whether somebody called the cops, regret, etc that I forced myself to be a pacifist of sorts now.
>me and my m8s still get into drunk fights tho
>>
Several fights in my liftime. Here's a story about triumph and also one of defeat.

Defeat
>Tried to fight the urge to suck le peen
>Failed

Victory
>Decided to suck le peen
>Succeeded
>Am fag now
>>
>>740140380
Sure it was ape, sure it was.
>>
>>740138411

>when we went down for breakfast the next day, we were surprised to see the entire local police force waiting to greet us
>I was so nervous because I punched someone!
>they all started clapping, lol!
>they also made me an honorary deputy, and I still wear the badge to this day
>>
File: 1487370077443.jpg (100KB, 554x587px) Image search: [Google]
1487370077443.jpg
100KB, 554x587px
>go to this karaoke bar
>not doing any singing myself, but i clap for the people who do decide to sing
>set jacket on chair and go outside for a smoke
>come back in and jacket is on the ground getting stepped on by tall skinny wigger kid
>say, "hey faggot get off my shirt"
>he does and i pick it up and dust it off
>wigger kid's even taller burly ass black friend stands up and gets in my face
>"what did you just call him?!?"
>i explain that i dont want any trouble and that he was stepping all over my jacket
>he's literally a couple species ahead of me in terms of physical evolution
>he says that me and him are going to fight outside
>mfw
>i get corralled outside by a multitude of bar folk into a 1v1 with this guy
>i try to re-explain to this juggernaut just how badly i do not want to fight him
>he doesn't care
>says i can have the first hit and does that thing where he juts his jaw out and points to his chin with his eyes closed
>my brain instantly starts trying to figure out the way to apply the most devastating amount of force to this dudes face
>throw all my weight into this punch
>feel the air ionizing around my fist as it flies towards the big black thug
>i shit you not, i even hear that tiger roar noise that happens in the movie snatch when brad pit knocks out gorgeous george
>my fist goes past his head as i miss this free fucking punch on a stationary target
>crowd is baffled
>big black dude tells me to stop fucking around and that the fight is fucking starting
>turns out, this guy telegraphs his punches big time
>i can see them coming a mile away so i just end up dodging them, leaning back away from them, and even ducking under them because it's so obvious where they are gonna hit
>about 1 minute goes by and i havent thrown a punch, just dodging
>he tells me to just apologize so we can go back inside and keep drinking
>i immediately do so
>go inside and get free drinks from people calling me "ninja" for dodging blows like an autistic sonic speed god
>>
>>740140287

lol

underrated meme
>>
>>740140503
I'm white though....
>>
>>740138200
BULLLLLSHIIIIITTTT.
>tox screen
>>
You're all a bunch of cockroaches. You know why? Because you don't have the guts to be who you wanna be. Me? I don't have that problem.
>>
Finished a barfight with a sidekick to stomach. Seemingly hurt, he asked me to follow him to the bathroom to "have a chat". Yeah right I bet he would've tried to pull a knife on me.
>>
>>740140653
>Im white though

That is your best comeback? White trash subhuman retard confirmed. Dont reproduce please.
>>
>>740140287
My story really happened though. Dude flipped out because his girlfriend left him. Came to the ER. Squared up with a doctor. Me and one coworker pushed him against the wall and slammed him to the ground and just kept pressure until somebody got a bag of restraints.

2 minutes later he seizes up. Ends up being intubated and straight cath'd for the next 2 or 3 days on ICU. Don't square up and try to fight people if you're a feeble bitch.

>>740140846
You're an idiot. Please stop replying.
>>
>>740140907
>Idiot
>Monkey find pride and need to brag about his fights on b

Hope you get sterilized, triggered monkey.
>>
>>740140907
just stop replying to him he's some weakling that only wished he won any fights, even though in the end glorifying fights is kinda lame
>>
>>740140610
That's not really a fight, but I believe it happened and even laughed.
>>
>>740140907
You know you cant controll a seizure right? Its not have something to do with being feeble but something in the brain. Oh I forgot. A monkey cant understand such logic.
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>740141070
My last response to you, bucko. I'm white, educated and upper middle class. In case you just didn't get it through your head that I'm not a monkey.

>>740141167
I work in a field where physical altercations are the highlights of the day. Working 48 hour weeks in a mental facility leaves me with some pretty entertaining stories. Currently trying to convert the Snapchat of security footage of the seizure guy.
>>
>>740135502
fuck that shit anything goes. a win is a win imo
>>
>>740138411
Your whore sister deserved to get jacked up in that accident because she's the stupid cunt that got in a car with someone who was drunk and stoned in the first place.
>>
>>740141215
If you believe that you could just end it right now. It is utter most ridiculous to be able to even comprehend the fucking fakeness.
>>
>>740139884
Do you live in Detroit?
>>
File: sodogeareyoueventrying.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sodogeareyoueventrying.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>740141250
Are you the same guy? I'll reply to you just in case.

If you have known recorded heart and nervous system issues and regular have seizures, aka being a feeble weak bodied bitch, then don't try to fight people.

Is this difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>740134320
Have you ever been a fight? Holy shit, when do summer fags go back to school?
>>
>>740140687
>Auto accidents trigger a tox screen to determine if alcohol or drugs were involved
>>
>>740141255
>Educated
>Upper class
>Work at security

Pic one white trash monkey.
>>
>>740140533
You live in a heavily Liberal state, right?
>>
depends on your morals.

when danger is involved, there are the people who would rather be a dead honorable badass rather than being an alive pussy.

i don't knock on either lifestyles, but i'm at least able to admit it when i do something really cowardly or retarded yet brave.
>>
>>740141384
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
>>
>>740141384
Nah, but Im not a monkey being pride of winning a fight against a man that get seizures. Guess you never could get someone you own ugly monkeysize. Just lister to yourself. If you are a grown man I really feel sorry for you.
>>
>>740141610

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libellous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-retarded.

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.

Thank you for your kind attention to and expected cooperation in this matter.
>>
>>740135641
This is guaranteed to work 100% of the time
>>
File: IMG_1537.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>740141384
And thats that. Try to not be so edgy and easy triggered you fucking ape.
>>
>>740141215
>>740141322

it's a really dumb story that happens to be 100% real. i ended up getting blacked out off of free shots from people who were literally calling me "ninja" and the black dude ended up punching some other guy in the face before the end of the night. he had 2 priors and is currently in jail.
>>
>>740141610
I regularly """"fight"""" people not my own size. I lock people in rooms based on 2 words from a physician for any reason they feel the need to. I strip people naked and force them into hospital clothes against their will. I do many things most would consider morally corrupt. All in the name of "safety" and "health professionalism".

NEET's and non professionals need not apply.
>>
>>740141739
Shut the fuck up. In comparison to me, you are nothing more then a mere ape.
>>
>>740134320
Listen fuckers, don't box. You'll break your hand. Fat kid hits back of head with fist? Stupid. Kick to balls. He either grabs balls, hands down, and hit with heel of hand. Or he bends forward...knee to head. Use elbow when you can. Kick against knee. If he goes to ground, don't hit his fucking skull, stomp on ankle, repeat. Try to break it. Soft tissue, balls, low back, stomach, will hurt him and fuck him up, then break joints, ankles, elbows, knees. This isn't a boxing match. It's a street fight. No rules.
>>
>be me
>be in high school
>be throwing shotput at track practice after school
>sprinter niggerfaggot a year older than me talking shit about how he "fucked my sister"
>tell him to fuck off
>nigger can't have that
>steps to me with fists up
>throw 12 lb. shot at him as distraction
>he dodges
>tackle him while he's off balance (played football as well)
>strattle his chest pinning his arms to his side with my thighs
>proceed to hammer fist his jaw until friends pull me off him
>sister's honor defended
>2 weeks suspension
>>
>>740141789
Still you call people feeble and find pride in fighting sick people. But I get it you too scared to fight people you own size. I really feel sorry for you. How old are you even you fucking white trash ape?
>>
>>740141704
Your post is pure cringe
>>
File: 1498941501884.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1498941501884.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>740136461
Well glad we can recycle that joke again anon.
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (73KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
73KB, 800x430px
>>740141823
Got to be a fucking troll.
>>
>>740135335
Still alive though...
>>
>>740141938
For you. Because your little inferior brain can't comprehend the slaughterfest i brought down with that post. I am superior in both physique and mental.
>>
>>740137000
Nice trips, you sound hot.. beat me up bae?!?!
>>
File: 1395883816647.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1395883816647.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>740140907
>bragging about outnumbering some random tweaker
>"what a bitch he couldn't even take on 2 healthy people"

you're such a pathetic gaylord it's hilarious
>>
>>740141704
Is this the monkey? Cant fucking be. Nice b8 m8. Nobody can be this fucking triggered. True cringe.
>>
>>740141823
Not me.
>Samefagging responses to further your hate against me
Pathetic
>>740142161
>Some random tweaker
The fuck are you on about? The entire time I dealt with him I was on the clock getting paid you fool.
>>
File: IMG_0592.gif (38KB, 469x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.gif
38KB, 469x200px
>>740142161
Yeah, he is a fucking monkey with no brain. Thats why he need to be sterilized. Fucking jumping around at the hostpital like a fucking ape and brag about it on b.
>>
>>740142273
Tell us your age.
>>
>>740142273
>some tard comes to hospital
>flips out on doctor
>you and your friend take him down and call him a bitch

my point was that you're a huge pussy. you can't call someone a bitch if it took help to bring him down, you mega beta.
>>
>>740135502
>>740135584
>>740135690

Wow, this is one stupid faggot.
>>
>>740135502
THATS MY PURSE
I DONT KNOW YOU
>>
>>740140610
someone has to screencap this shit
>>
>>740134320

Just two days ago when I was in Manila, actually. Some flip teenager was begging me for money and wouldn't quit, so I called him a "shameless rat" since he was about 15 or 16 and he somehow had the balls to beg a grown man for money. Really disgusting.

He ran off and came back with his junkie uncle or whatever, who must have weighed all of 120 lbs. I don't know why they thought they could take me. I'm 6' 200lbs, and they didn't even have knives.

Broke my right ring finger unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure I gave the teenager permanent brain damage from bouncing his skull off a concrete telephone pole until he went limp. The uncle was such a pussy retard that he hovered around about 10 feet away after taking a single monkey swipe at me.

He clearly understood me when I told him "If I catch you, I'm going to kill you" and finally fucked off. Flip junkies are the type that will hold a grudge for 100 years, so I know if I ever go in the neighborhood again I'll need to be packing, since they will try to stab me for sure.

Really irritating. I'll probably have to bribe the police to pick them both up, and that will cost like $200 eq. On the flip side (haha) they are obviously junkies, so it means they will be jailed for life or just killed by the cops.
>>
>>740142214
IF you and i were standing facing off eachother you would break your own neck in an instant because you would feel the terror and reality of me being superior to yourself.

When you'd look into my eyes you'd realize the is no purpose of your existence.
>>
>>740142391
Answer this question you fucking monkey or leave this thread and go cry somewhere else. You just a subhuman pussy.
>>
>>740135536
This never happens and is the mantra of the scared little faggot. Every single person that has ever said this cant fight, would rather not fight, and when does fight flails around like a queer.

You aint shit and you know it. "Blackout" artists get stomped.
>>
>>740142601
Nice b8 m8
>>
File: IMG_1713.jpg (6KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.jpg
6KB, 326x245px
>>740142391
>>740142419
Who took him down and called him a bitch? Can you not read? I said to the thread he was a bitch. I never once insulted him in person in any way apart from physically throwing him around.

>You can't call somebody a bitch if it took help to bring him down
Yes, I can. He tried to fight 2 security officers and a male, built doctor. He was taken to the ground once, not struck in any way and didn't even hit his head on the way down, then processing to go into a seizure.

That's why he's a bitch. Not because he couldn't fight us. He's a bitch because he goes around with a weak ass body delusional as fuck trying to fight people because his girlfriend broke up with him. He's definitely a bitch. And I'd say it to his face too. I'd say it to you're face too.

Except I should give him credit because at least he swung on me. I can't say the same for most of the people replying to my comments in this thread. I doubt anybody here would even come to an address if I gave it out.
>>
File: 1500334177381.jpg (88KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500334177381.jpg
88KB, 678x678px
>>740142723
>Nice b8 m8

Adults are speaking here you little weazel.
>>
>>740142763
Don't give out your address you little bitch unless you wanna die.
>>
>>740142713
if they can get dropped
>>
>>740142763
22 years old in a with a 13 year olds brain. I really feel sorry for you. Fighting mentally ill people. What a fucking ape. Go kill yourself or cry to your mom. Oh, and please give us your adress. Would be happy to see someone put you out of your misery.
>>
>>740142763

I'll fight you, pussy bitch poser.

601 4th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
>>
>>740142790
Act like one then, kid.
>>
File: dork.png (104KB, 202x239px) Image search: [Google]
dork.png
104KB, 202x239px
no because I'm a pussy who avoids conflict
>>
>>740142763
>if you try to fight someone, and 2 random ass dudes jump in and are able to take you down, you're a bitch

you have autism and are a pussy. it's weird that you included the detail about the doctor he tried to fight being "built", even though according to your story he didn't even take part in the take down.

i agree that he's a bitch for not being able to keep his emotions in check, but again my main point here is that you're also a raging vagina. you don't get to call someone a bitch if you couldn't even 1v1 them in their most physically/emotionally fragile state of mind.
>>
File: IMG_1357.jpg (23KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.jpg
23KB, 480x330px
>>740142948
This fucking ape cant be this stupid and triggered?
>>
>>740142948
>>
File: supermario64.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
supermario64.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>740137754
>Be at a party with a my best friend a few years back
>"with a my best friend"
>mfw
>>
>>740143091
i don't even have to look up the address to assume that it belongs to either FBI headquarters or the whitehouse or some shit.

stop being a newfag
>>
>>740134320
girls are watching
>>
STOP RIGHT HERE. I HAVE A JIU JUITSU BLACK BELT AND A KARATE BLACK BELT AND I COULD POUND YOU ALL INTO OBLIVION
>>
>>740142908
Who said I was giving out my address? I have enough guns in my house to overthrow the local police station if I had help you nigger. I said AN address, not my address. Unless you plan to bomb me I can assure you I will win the altercation.

>>740142931
You're funposting on 4chan projecting your insecurities on others. I'm fully satisfied with most aspects of my life. Most.

>>740142948
That's far and I don't have issues with you. Come to Pennsylvania my guy.

>>740143030
Why would a doctor take place in a take down? I've worked in hospitals for almost 5 years now and I've never even seen a doctor insert/pull an IV. I've never seen a doctor administer drugs or do anything other than order on hand staff to do shit. I certainly under almost nothing but the most extreme circumstance wouldn't expect any doctor to step into a security issue.

>>740143030
1v1 anybody is not an option in the healthcare field. It's not about being a man. It's about limitations and safety. Not only did I not have a choice in having staff and video cameras present, but I also can't throw, punch kick choke or use any kind of manipulations except shoulder locks.

If I were bragging about jumping somebody in the street 2v1 and whooping their ass I'd agree that's something to hate on. But anybody here talking shit has literally no clue what their talking about especially when it comes to the legal aspects of fights in the streets and inside of a hospital by paid professionals.
>>
File: mfw.png (112KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
112KB, 234x230px
>>740136461
I chuckled slightly, thanks anon
>>
>>740143375
I AM DRIVING TOWARDS YOUR DIRECTION RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL BE IN A WORLD OF PAIN WHEN I ARIVE. YOU DO BOT REALIZE THE TERROR YOU BROUGHT ONTO YOURSELF FUCKING MAGHOT? I WILL COME FOR YOU AND I WILL END YOU RIGHT NOW
>>
>>740143375
Im not projekting my insecurities. Just point out how fucking stupid you sound you fucking ape. First I was just fucking with you but after this conversation I really feel sorry for you. You really are not far from being an ape.
>>
File: 1493611726703.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493611726703.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>740143484
I got beers ready for other people to hold for me when you get here.
>>740143544
That's what they all say. You're replies have been trash this entire time dude get over it and yourself.
>>
>>740135843
nigger 9000 shutting down
>>
>>740141255
Got some entertaining stories? Mind sharing some?
>>
Yes won 4 lost 2 . The losses were due to niggers.
>>
>>740143590
Cant say I my feeling been hurt coming from a grown man with a brain of a child. But you seem to been really triggered. Guess you jumping around right now screaming like the ape you are.
>>
>>740140262
The guy punching is not a pimp. He's an aging boxer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY
>>
i've never lost in anything in my life
>>
>>740135335
Hi chester
>>
Yes, Im very good since I can take punches to the head and body and not even flinch
>>
>>740143375
>missing the point entirely
>being this big of a retard

again, for the 3rd time, if you're going to post in a fight thread, don't expect anyone to call you a hero when all you did was outnumber some mentally distraught guy and then called him a bitch for being too weak to win a 1v2.

there's nothing "bitch" about not being able to overpower 2 fucking people, you gigantic loser. i feel like you're upset with your career path and feel underappreciated which is why you're leaping at the chance to try and get praise for taking down someone. it's really sad.
>>
File: 1497785608794.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497785608794.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>740143785
>>
>>740143590
Got to go its been a nice visit to the monkeyhouse. Thanks for making me feel vetter about my life atleast Im not you.
>>
>>740139600
fuck off. it's still readable.
>>
>>740138411
State trooper even offered to blow me. Best fuck buddies nowadays. They also invited me to become member of NASA and I won the lottery.
>>
Get fuck beat outta me 1st fight. Carry knife after. Stabby Stabby slicy slicy. Win ever time. Few them fucks still gimp today.
>>
The fight I will never forget http://imageic.com/tgmex5d63gpo/maxresdefault.jpg.html
And still continuing.
>>
>>740143865
Dont waste your time on this guy. He is a fucking retarded loser. Couldnt become nothing else but a security officer and feel the urge to brag about taking down mentally ill people. Its just so retarded its sad.
>>
>>740143590
When i get there i WILL HUMILIATE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS I WILL BLAST A BAZOOKA RIGHT THROUGH YOUR PEE HOLE AND YOU WILL FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE CAUSED BY JUST BREATHING
>>
Keep it simple, balls, eyes, armpits, kidneys and use your palms to break someone's nose up into their brain, gl
>>
>>740143670
I have a lot of different stories. All are very hard to believe because of their circumstances(happening inside of a mental facility).

This was happened during a 4 hours span but I'm going to condense it and keep it concise.

>Dude takes x amount of acid
>Comes in on a 302(involuntary BH evaluation)
>Can't be accessed until he's sober
>In hospital for 3 days before he's sober(a LOT of acid)
>Halfway through my shift, fire alarm sounds
>Sprint to assessment.
>Black water everywhere, dude is soaked and very frightened
>Grab both hands and drag him(he's walking but I'm pulling him aggressively) to decontamination
>He ripped off a sprinkler head forcing a dry system to completely empty inside of the assessment area
>During this "internal disaster" 2 other "code grey"(violent patient) calls are called overhead.
>First one on our primary adult BH unit. Easily handled. Dude gets medicated and put in seclusion
>Second one happens an hour later during the internal disaster. Happens on the ICU
>This one takes almost a half hour of wrestling and strapping dude to the bed. Big boy.
>Eventually the system bled dry and all pumps were turned off

It was a crazy fucking day. If I could figure out how to compress and convert these Snapchat videos to webm I'd share some of the footage.

>>740143723
Shhh

>>740143865
YOU missed the point entirely. I don't want to be the hero. I want you to understand that he's a bitch because he's physically disadvantaged overcompensating for himself and trying to put others in danger. You people are too dense to be real. Definitely trolling.
>>
>>740144082
me and my friend once beat up this homeless guy. he was such a BITCH for not being able to beat us both up. what a bitch.
>>
File: 1501080225774.jpg (160KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501080225774.jpg
160KB, 1440x810px
>>
>>740137892
>implying that neckbeard ever had/will have a gf
>>
ITT: People who've never been in or won a fight.
>>
>>740144173
Please do.
>>
>>740134320
Damn boy, he took it like a champ!
>>
>>740144206
Trolling so hard you become delusional and can't remember what was said in the first place.

Week lad. Almost as bad as the "I black out and almost murder people when I fight".

Blacking out and throwing tantrums during arguments is hilariously laughable.
>>
>>740144173
Do you even realize how retarded you sound?
>>
I have never seen any violences or climes. my city is quite safe
>>
>>740144173
>he's a bitch because he's physically disadvantaged overcompensating for himself and trying to put others in danger.
not giving a fuck and taking on a business full of people does not make you a bitch, you neckbeard retard.

he tried to fight one person, and 2 more people jumped in. he's a retard, not a bitch.

you're a bitch. all you've managed to say is, "don't try to fight multiple people if you're a bitch", which is a wildly retarded statement to make because it implies that you have to be a "non bitch" to possibly hold your own against overwhelming odds. you're a dipshit who doesn't understand what the term bitch means clearly.
>>
>>740144394
I'm telling actual stories from my job. I can sound however retarded I want. I have a lot of fun doing what I do working with the people I work with. An anonymous imageboard doesn't share that. At least one person requested more stories. That was worth it alone bud.
>>
>Be me, 15 years old.
>Sakteboardingfeelsgood.jpeg
>Chinese Ninja guy 16 years (65 kg) old told >me to fuck off
>Skateboarding equals gay anal sex >hesaid.gif
>Told him to do sum sports, cause >he was lil bit chubby for his height
>Guy take broom and hits my nose >with it
>Amdizzy.exe
>Coming back to senses and >accelerate fist to worp10
>Fist enterprise hits asian rice head
>guy goes down and looks like >overcooked tomato under his nose
>Leavin with a cut on nose and had a >few stitches
>>
>be manlet in high school
>literally the second smallest kid in a school of 350 boys
>get bullied a lot
>trouble at home with parents making me edgy
>walking down the school hall and I get body slammed into the lockers by guy (Krager) who always bullied me
>I go off like a rocket and attack him
>I pummel his fists with my jaw
>my ribs pound his knees
>my forehead savagely attacks his elbows
>the fight is over in seconds
>someone anchor the building down because it's spinning like a top
>lost the fight (duh) but became know as "the kid who fought Krager"
>>
>>740144499
Post video then of the security footage.
>>
>>740134320
I was looking at the pic and thinking I would have put my money on the guy on the left. But I don't think he was expecting the fight to start quite so soon.

So he ate the first two punches and clearly was dazed. Got up wobbley and got knocked down again. Then he wanted to fight but having taken 3 clean punches to the head he was still shaky. Then he got knocked out cold.

I'm thinking head the guy on the left been prepared better, he would have had it. He just looks tougher and more scrappy, like he's been in a lot of fights.

But by the time a guy gets socked so cleanly he's knocked down, he's likely to lose the fight even if he's able to get up and continue. A clean punch to the head will make a guy pretty dazed and sluggish.
>>
>>740137716
Don't compare us to those illiterate shitfaces mimicking Planet of the Apes
>>
>>740144562
>interesting >greentext >you have there
>>
>>740134320
I've been in around 30 fights and I used to box. Best one was when I broke a jock's nose in one punch who started shit with me. Blood everywhere, they had to call the janitor to clean the floor afterwards.

Not shitting, even though pussies won't believe it.
>>
>>740144750
Damn how tough you are. Jesus man. You so cool. You want a medal too?
>>
>>740144472
He's a retard and a bitch. This has absolutely nothing to do with who won the fight or the odds of the fight.

Dude wanted to fight people, got taken to the ground and not hit once, and had a seizure. That's a fucking bitch. He wanted to fight 3 people then if you wanna classify him as a retard too that's okay. But that doesn't negate him being a little ass bitch. I didn't call him a pussy. I called him a bitch. Bitch made. Can't handle going to the ground once without even being hit but wants to go around starting fights during emotional distress? Bitch.

>>740144670
This is a non issue. Give me an email and you can convert it to webm and post it for me. Nobody here has mentioned that they don't believe what happens. The argument is for why I'm a bitch for calling somebody a bitch for x reason. X reason is being debated here. With both sides at a stalemate.
>>
>>740141848
boxing works if you go right for the middle of the face right off the bat.
>>
>>740141848
>going for balls

Complete beta pussy detected.
>>
>>740144750
what is your country?
>>
>>740144854
Too retarded too convert it to webm. Figures.
>>
Heres a true story, when I was in the first grade, the principle would let kids beat me up, this went as far as a highschooler trying to knife me. But that was be getting bullied, I fought back once which was when I slammed a kid who attacked me in the bathroom's face against the wall repeatedly, enough times i could get away. I get in trouble for starting shit, LEAST THE PRINCIPLE GOT CANCER HAH!
>>
>>740144854
You sound so fucking stupid its not even funny.
>>
>>740144750
Sounds good to me. What was he beefing over? I've seen all kinds of fights happen for real and stupid shit alike. First day of high school a 19 person fight happened when a bunch of kids from another school showed up outside before school opened. Wasn't even an attack they just started school at a different day and we're hanging with friends when two kids started a fight that just tornado'd into a big fight.
>>
>>740144985
>an entire universe of places to fall, and he fell on the one thing in his immediate vicinity that could kill or cripple him

One of my biggest fight fantasies is to seoi nage someone through a window.
>>
>>740144854
I hope someday one of those sickos put a knife through your scull and if I was there I would piss into your emty scull.
>>
>>740144953
It's literally instant on Google search, faggot. It's too large to upload. I'm on a phone, drunk, stoned, and spending time with my fiancee on my day off.
>>
>>740137007
fast feet...for a nigga
>>
>>740137007
Did someone time travel to the McGregor/Mayweather fight?
>>
File: 1477040141223.jpg (166KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477040141223.jpg
166KB, 1680x1050px
>>740141255
You seem to have misunderstood. You don't have to be African American to be a faggy nigger you faggy nigger.
>>
>>740145015
I'd just won the Bronze Gloves. Was kinda goofing off with my friends at the front of the school, and he and his buddy came up and just started shit for no reason. Stood on the back of my foot. I thought it was a friend fucking with me so I turned around with my fists up and he started saying, "oh you wanna fight, huh?" I tried to explain the situation but soon realized he just wanted an excuse to fight. When he tried to drag me outside with him AND his other jock buddies who were all much bigger and older than me, I popped him one. Even I was surprised since it was just a left-handed jab, but his nose broke like a water balloon. Blood was pouring out with each heartbeat and everything. He tried to fight back but I just kept steadily hitting him in the face until a couple teachers broke it up. A few months later he and his friends jumped me at a fairgrounds. It didn't go so bad. My brother was there and jammed his thumb in some football player's eye while slamming his face. There were eight of them and three of us, so anything went. Cops broke that one up and put me in a headlock even though I never even started it. We all got off, though.
>>
>>740145189
Yeah, good excuse for being retarded. And arguing on b and telling how tough you are is how you spend your time off? Pathetic...
>>
>>740144854
>any sort of head (brain) injury can cause a seizure
>getting taken to the ground by 2 people has a statistical certainty of hitting your head on something (ground)

you have a much higher chance having a seizure from being taken to the ground by 2 people than you do from getting hit in a fight.

i see what you're trying to say now, but your use of the term bitch is different than most peoples, as it commonly is synonymous with the term "pussy", which is how i'm using it.
>>
>>740144985
It's true you can do a lot more damage with various forms of wrestling, but you got to get in hold and get a grip on the guy first. And if the guy is pretty good at sticking and moving, you'll never get that far.

Everyone knows, in MMA the guys who trained more in wrestling tend to do better.....

But in a street fight that's different, street fights are about 90% striking and they're over fast, usually by a guy getting socked in the jaw or temple. In amateur fights, I'd put my money on a guy who trained a bit in boxing over a guy who trained as a wrestler, the boxers movement and defense are better. If the wrestler can never get a grip on the boxer and isn't trained to dodge punches the fight ends quickly with the wrestler knocked out.

Street fights aren't boxing, wrestling, or MMA. They don't use gloves so the shot connects about 5X harder and getting slammed on the pavement will fuck a guy up a lot more than slammed in the ring.

My crew practices boxing, we meet up at the boxing gym, we drink and box in our backyards. These fat wrestler fuck like to start shit and get knocked out before they can ever get a clinch. They're not light on their feet, in wrestling you don't have to be, also they aren't good at avoiding a punch and one clean punch is a fight ender without boxing gloves.
>>
>>740137000
Timestamp with tits
>>
>>740134700
Based on what? Fatty had good form, knows how to throw a punch, and is bigger.
>>
>>740144934
Canadian.

>>740144831
You're a faggot.
>>
>>740144926
>treats a street fight like an olympic sport
complete moron detected.
>>
>>740145179
That's pretty fucked up. Even after being treated like absolute trash, spit on, hoped to die, and basically abused these people. I have never done it with malice in my heart at all. I work in this field because I enjoy the work and actually try to help some of these people. The people that don't habitually abuse the system. I don't treat these people like scum. But if it wasn't obvious, we work because we like physical confrontations and we specialize in being able to restrain and control individuals. That's fun. It's just another job for somebody to care about. Certainly not a career though. Just a job.

I digress. I was going to say that I'd never wish death like that on somebody let alone for such a childish reason.

>>740145322
Local language barrier maybe? Bitch here is used for for pussy or weak. Like bitch made as being somebody who can't take a hit or is a scrawny bitch.
>>
File: 1500498001399.jpg (67KB, 563x521px) Image search: [Google]
1500498001399.jpg
67KB, 563x521px
BOW TO ME YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS MAGGOTS MAH TITS BETTER THEN YO TITS
>>
>>740145551
>Triggered
>>
>>740145570
If you have to go for the balls, you're a pussy.
>>
>>740135347
Who is she?
>>
>>740145577
Hope you fucking die a slow fucking death. Hope he really put that knife slowly into you thin scull.
>>
>>740137716
Most inexperienced post here. How fucking naive to think you can talk your way out of every situation. Spoken like a shut in that takes zero risks.
>>
>>740145322
Also I already clarified that he (kept his head controlled) and didn't hit his head. He had a predisposition to heart murmurs. IDK about any other issues.
>>
>>740145577
>Malice at heart
>Calling someone a bitch for halvung a seizure

Hope you get mentally ill and get a seizure. See how it feels.
>>
>>740137000
Sorry, but you gotta timestamp. We need to maintain the integrity of the board and Make /b/ Great Again!
>>
>>740145598
If you're worried about what someone thinks of you, who is trying to hurt you. then you have retard level IQ. muh pride.
>>
>>740143184
Underrated post
>>
File: 1497270714372.jpg (22KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497270714372.jpg
22KB, 368x368px
>>740135829
>>
>>740145885
But I don't care about being female beyond posting my anecdote, so there is no rule being violated
Im just another anon. There are no girls on the internet.
>>
>>740145819
>Having sympathy for scummy nigger who does nothing but bleed the system of benefits and money, abuse drugs and benefits, likely abused women by his reaction and tendency forwards violence given the scenario.

I'm still a decade long 4chan lurker. I have my own hatred towards other people too. Wanting to help people doesn't mean I can't hate others
>>
>>740137976
I can't name a situation in which you would have a girlfriend.
>>
>>740145944
In a situation where someone attacks you, sure. In a situation where it's a consensual fight, no. You're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>740135538
Typical nigger
>>
>>740146094
consensual fight? I'm talking about the olympics you faggot. i\m talking about street fights. If someone starts on me or assaults me, then im not concerned about honor and pride. i'm going in hard and then getting outta there. anyone who does otherwise has an IQ lower than 80, which they probably got from being in so many 'consensual' fights.
>>
The toughest people never have to fight because people are scared of them... just saying. I have a friend who has trained in boxing since the age of 6 and has never had a street fight because everyone is afraid of him
>>
>>740146308
Than just run away, you pussy.
>>
>>740144989
Nice edge you have there m8
>>
>>740146308
IQ is 140. You're not a real man if you go for the nuts. You shouldn't need to in order to win a fight.
>>
>>740143318
shut the fuck up nigger i'm 5th dan black belt in Kama Sutra, i'll fuck your shit up
>>
>>740138315
it's a culture thing.

here, if someone has a problem with something you have done, they will fight you. no hits are thrown as soon as someone hits the ground. winner buys the loser a beer and the issue is resolved.

when someone fights dirty (low blows), it's witnessed by at least a few other people, which 99% of the time ends up with them telling their friends, and it gets spread around town that so-and-so is a dirty fighter, which makes more people want to fight them. last dirty fighter ended up getting his knee kicked in backwards and can't walk normal for the rest of his life or play any sports with his kids.

but that's just how it is here. a culture thing. obviously yea fight dirty if someone has a knife and is trying to kill you though haha.
>>
>>740137000
May I ask your hand in marriage muh ladu
>>
>>740145993
You need to die. I dont feel hate. Just feel sorry that people like you exist. Your iq most be low as hell.
>>
>>740137754
Faggot marriage is legal now anon
>>
>>740146836
You're literally talking about yourself.
>>
>>740141868
>strattle his chest pinning his arms to his side with my thighs

Fag sex 101
>>
File: dont_talk_to_me_or_my_son_hat.jpg (46KB, 500x771px) Image search: [Google]
dont_talk_to_me_or_my_son_hat.jpg
46KB, 500x771px
>>740138411
>You better learn how to fight before you talk to anyone in my family again, buddy.
>Don't talk to me or my son ever again
>>
> be me; 18 yob college newfag
> my buddy David is throwing his 19th birthday party at our friend's/drug dealer's house
> this house was nothing special just a shitty 5 bedroom from 1917 it seems
> cant really hold these 400 people that seemed to show up out of the blue
> jam packed assholes to elbows in there
> first night I did cocaine too, off a vinyl Kansas album
> from the balcony we could see some jerk offs playing around on a small excavator that was left there to work on the swegage line or some shit
> we didn't want them to fall in the hole to the sewer cause we'll get sued
> me, david, and 2 of David's buddies make our way down to the front yard where things were getting heated
> supposedly (from what Jared can remember) that some high schoolers showed up and started pissing people off so they had to leave but they wouldn't as their friend is still stuck in the current of 400 people around the house
> basically everyone got more and more pissed off
> me n the rest of the coke squad came out just in time for a huge brawl to break out like at least 8v8
> David backed off to light a cig, his friends got caught in the "crossfire"
> I had to fight off this stupid kid to help my boi Jared
> eventually the kids fucked off and left whoever they were waiting for
> shortly after, we did keg stands

I'm living there now
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>740135406
I stopped reading after you said you're a nigger, nigger.
>>
>>740147176
>I'm living there now happily w/ David
>>
Been in 2 fights when i was growing up
>second fight was with best friend when we were 16, i cant even remember why we got in a fight. i made him cry and he wanted to end the fight first, but he punched me in the mouth and it got shredded by braces so we both lost.

>frist fight was more of me just beating a kid up in the change room at gradeschool when i was 10. some kid was talking shit and i was an angry kid, i smashed his face on a bench and made his face bleed. Didnt even get in trouble for it. He plays for the national rugby team now and could kill me easily.
>>
>>740141868
post sisters pics
>>
File: 1499522186411.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1499522186411.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>740140706
>>
>>740147176
>and then jason was like
>and then kevin was like
>and then paul was all like

just say "my friend" or "this one kid" instead of saying their names, you autist. we don't know your queer ass "coke squad" friends and it's extremely cringey to tell gay stories the way you're doing it.
>>
>>740135418
Are you absolutely fucking stupid?!? A fight is a fight! Anything is fair game in a fight and you fucking moron
>>
>>740134320
>Have you ever been in a fight?
No, but I'v seen some epic brawls when I was younger.
I frequented an arcade near a place called que club.
One night a mob of 10-20 koreans fill the arcade. They had legit swords and shit. They start calling out a filipino guy to fight them. Kid obviosly refuses, but I guess he had a homeboy with him. This guy grabbed a stool chucked it at one of the koreans and floors him. Now the koreans start chucking stools back at him. The dude was catching stools from the air and tossing them back each time just dropping fools, and rushing them punting thier heads. He ran out after them and knocked everyone out. Then went back inside, and continued playing games.
This fucker was so casual about it, and everyone else acted like it was normal.
>>
>>740143785
Including your virginity
>>
>>740135406
You kicked some guy in the dick instead of fighting like a man? What a pussy. I thought only girls fight with no honor like this. You sound like a complete.nigger
>>
>be 16
>faggot dad always trying to tell me what to do like he's some kind of drill sergeant
>one day super heated after losing CS match
>faggot dad barking off so I tell him to stfu or get knocked out
>he tries to square up so I break his fucking jaw
>his bitch wife comes in screaming in my face
>I knock her ass out in a fit of rage
>I start raping her infront of my dad
>he's holding his jaw trying to same something but all I hear is mumbles.
>tell him to shut the fuck up or he's next
>moved out the next day
>I'm also the father to my little brother
>bitch father too embarrassed to tell his wife.
>>
>>740148458
Sure
>>
>>740148458
>losing CS match

i'd rather get my jaw broken than be another bitch on the battlefield. try overwatch you casual pussy
>>
>>740137513
What is the difference between spit in blood
>>
File: 1440970113747.jpg (24KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
1440970113747.jpg
24KB, 468x286px
>>740148577
>no
>shit
>you
>moron
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.