[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH
>>
File: 1501036899134.jpg (55KB, 460x413px) Image search: [Google]
1501036899134.jpg
55KB, 460x413px
>>
>>740119172
omg spader dude! i saw your new movie today! it was awesome!!1!
>>
bump for trump
>>
not fbi bread
>>
rip bread
>>
>>740119802
>fbi
how important do you guys think your little secrets are?
lol
>>
>>740120355
knowledge is power, so any knowledge is good.
>>
>>740119084
>>740119084
Literally just starting two days ago i told my aunt how i felt about her and how i watch her in the shower and masturbate to her beautiful tits and i always think about her sucking me off. She told me if i wasnt her nephew shed ride the life out of my cock. Still dont know what do with situation.
>>
I want to break up with my girlfriend even though she's great
>>
File: 1501015169471.jpg (45KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
1501015169471.jpg
45KB, 623x457px
>>
File: th (31).jpg (20KB, 251x184px) Image search: [Google]
th (31).jpg
20KB, 251x184px
>>
File: th (32).jpg (3KB, 78x78px) Image search: [Google]
th (32).jpg
3KB, 78x78px
>>
>>740121024
you clearly just need to think about it more before you do anything rash.
>>
I'm black
>>
File: IMG_2862.jpg (130KB, 1053x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
130KB, 1053x789px
I stuck a tube up my asshole and let a gigantic assed fat bitch sit on the other end and force out the longest most massive fart I've ever heard into my ass. I could feel the sheer force of her bowels pumping every cubic inch of gas from her gigantic colon into mine with immense power and pressure. It almost ruptured my colon.
Pic related
>>
>>740120518
too bad I make up a bunch of shit in these threads all the time so they're just getting false info.
>>
>>740121711
bullshit is very easy to spot, youre not as sneaky as you think
>>
File: JPEG 20170726.jpg (465KB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG 20170726.jpg
465KB, 1000x938px
>>740119084
I quit my job, live of NEET cash and moonshine.
>>
>>740121024
>>740121024
Thanks for actually giving me an answer worth reading.
>>
I jerk off to girl pictures of myself from faceapp
>>
>>740119084
I've been an alcoholic for nearly 2 years now..
I keep it from my parents and brothers/sister.
My dad used to be a heavy drinker, so did my mom but both are sober since before my birth, so I don't dare tell them..

Drink nearly a 5th of vodka a day, sometimes less but 8-9 beers instead.
I take a few days break sometimes, to recover a little bit but that's it.
Can't live without booze.
>>
I own a cake bakery but I don't know how to make a cake to save my life. I've been buying Betty Crocker cake mix in bulk from Costco for 4 years. Everyone compliments me on my delicious cakes. I've even been featured in magazines and on Food Network.
>>
bmpp
>>
>>740122800
Check'd

Also, fake it 'til ya make it
>>
I 100% guarantee girls, on average, have closets with many, many more skeletons in them than guys - I seldom see an honest chick, period. If a guy sleeps around, he's forthright about it, and if he cheats on a girl, he generally gets caught. Chicks get away with sleeping behind their boyfriends' backs all the time, almost all have had some sexual relation with another female or are actually shitty people and put on a mask in front of everyone.

But sure, let's see my deepest, darkest secrets.

>I jerk off to anal vore, dominatrix and equally weird shit
>I once fucked an 18 year old girl that thought she was a gay dude - she was married and she divorced her husband shortly after
>I've had more strictly sexual hookups than I've had actual relationships
>Have never cheated on a girlfriend
>Am 25 and still live with my parents
>Haven't finished college
>Pirate vidya and animu

To be honest, aside from the weird shit I'm into, I'm a pretty lame guy. Nothing too exciting, a pretty uneventful life and nothing much going for me.
>>
>>740121446

That's most fascinating, Anon.

Hope you recovered.
>>
>>740123916
What do you see us becoming?
>>
>>740122748
so do you want to stop being an alcohol? if you cant tell your fam yet then you should at least tell someone else, like a professional or someone in AA.
>>
>>740122748

You sound 18.

Let us know when you're an actual alcoholic.
>>
>>740122800

That's fucking hilarious. Props on you for pulling such thick wool over people's eyes. Lmao
>>
>>740123977

WHAT IS MAN BUT A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS?
>>
I want Jessica to call or text MB as she misses you.
>>
File: 1495065143280.jpg (54KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495065143280.jpg
54KB, 640x631px
I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let a cute 9yo shower with Andy's dreamlogs just a few hours ago, quite a few times this summer.
>>
>>740124048
I'm 27...
>>
>>740122800
>The plot from 2 broke girls
Don't tell me anyone bought this
>>
>>740124179

I stand by my original statement, Anon.

You sound 18.

Let us know when you're an actual alcoholic.
>>
I fap to nudes of my mom daily
>>
I've been posing as a female and catfishing this guy for my amusement for close to a month. After about a week of silence I went on my chat and posed as the brother of the female I've been pretending to be and told him she was in a car crash a week ago and that she probably won't wake from the coma. He hasn't seen it yet, but I'm waiting for the results.
>>
I think my marriage is slowly dying. I think my wife and I both don't love one another anymore but we go through the motions because we have a 3 year old daughter together.

I think I'm addicted to sexual activity.

I'm a cop and I hate my job. I've lost all belief in it and I just keep doing it because I need the pay check. I don't go looking for any work while I'm on duty and I always take the lazy and easy route when I can't get out of taking calls.
>>
>>740121024
Pics
>>
>>740124479
>Let us know when you're an actual alcoholic.
Yes when he's beyond help..
The great /b/ help.
>>
>>740121987
>plastic

enjoy cancer
>>
>>740124715
Non carcinogenic materials made for the task.
>>
>>740124873
Ok
>>
>be me, 30, working for an Insurance company.
>one day debt department asks me to visit
a client because she 3 month's late.
>Search her name on Fb. 7/10, 42 year old.
>fast forward. We talked a lot, can't pay. Needs Insurance because of kids and car. Agreed on paying with sex. Boss doesn't know. Every three months I visit her and pay the contribution of 60 euro. Sex is amazing and nasty. Totally worth the 60 euro.
>>
>>740124873
(((Non carcinogenic)))

mate there is no plastic that does not leach to some degree, just get metal or glass
>>
Ok
>>
>>740119084
Cheated on my gf of 9 years with 10 sluts and have no intentions of stopping
>>
>>740125036
>just get metal or glass
Expensive and heavy. This one I can move around easily. And dismantling it takes 5 minutes, non of the parts by them self shows what it is.
If I had a big aluminum burner at home it would be impossible to hide it.
>>
i eated the ass of a homeless and now my face is full of little red dots.. all around my mouth
>>
>>740125162
as long as you know the risk, you do your thing
>>
>>740124100
i remember that count chocula meme
>>
sniff and lick every weekend my cousins pussy. yummy
>>
I'm cheating on my fiancée with his best friend.
>>
>>740125306
Me too. Your cousins smell like fish and i love it
>>
i'm in love with a minor...totally fucked
>>
Im going to a psychiatrist because i bited away a nipple of my ex girlfriend during hard sex
>>
>>740125353
For how long?
>>
>>740119084
I have a vagina.
>>
Is it bad I fucked my sister and step sister and there both younger than me
>>
Female house mate is mega hot I cum in her flat pumps, on her toothbrush, in her shoes, in her food and on her frozen pizza. Little does she know
>>
>>740125651
Spy cam

GET ON IT!
>>
Difficult to hide it I've already tried
>>
>>740125235
Was it worth it?
>>
>>740125651
My housemate is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Genuinely 9.5/10 but too scared to cum in her food or anything like that. I had a chance with her once but I had a girlfriend at the time and I flat up said no to her so she either thinks I'm an alpha because I'm loyal or a bitch. Idk how I even ended up in a house with her.
>>
>>740125404
How young are you and how young is here?
>>
>>740125899
>ong as you know the risk, you d
her*
>>
It takes a long time, like a year. But for some reason I get this hidden desperate desire to experience sex with a man. After it almost rejuvenates my thought of my marriage. (Female)

I feel like a killer stalking a prey and figuring out every angle to not be caught.

I hate the thought of doing this but it's a need? Not killing myself fyi
>>
>>740125444
Hot.
>>
>>740125496
Are you a cutie?
>>
I let a girl of single digit age watch me fap and cum
>>
My sexual fantasies disgust me. Apart from scat literally anything turns me on and I've fapped to almost anything once. I guess this is pretty common but I've taken it to illegal levels and been very ashamed. Sometimes I fantasize about torture and murder and having extreme power of people, I'm kind of worried if I ever end up in a position of power I'll be an abuser.

I also want to have a scientific laboratory with free reign of what to do. I want to set up experiments with children depriving them of language etc. vivisecting humans etc. but I don't think I'd be able to do it in reality because I do have emotions. I just would love absolute control

Anyone else?
>>
>>740125864
pics?
>>
>>740124590
Feels for you anom. Staying together for your kid is heroic enough. Plus a cop? Your good shit anom
>>
I write first person stories what you may call "real person fanfics" about what I wish I could do with my totally hot cousin. Like seriously, she looks like a damn supermodel or something. I wish more than almost anything that I could score with her, or even date her, but she's married and has two kids, plus I hardly ever see her anymore, and she doesn't even have a Facebook.
>>
>>740126253
Nah I'm too scared and I've admitted too much revealing information, but she gets like 300 likes on Instagram and has a really nice ass, I might try and fuck her but idk how possible it will be after I denied her once and it would also be quite awkward if something went wrong considering I'm living with her now. Best part is she's really intelligent and not a typical dumb bitch
>>
>>740126125
Literally the thought of imprisoning an innocent human being and beating them mercilessly and crushing all hope is making my skin tingle at the moment I hate myself
>>
>>740126346
just a body pic? dont even need to see the face anon.
>>
>>740124590

I can only imagine how tough it is to be a cop in today's world. If you don't mind my saying so, thank you for the work you've done. You are appreciated.
>>
>>740124590
man tought job, but you get to freely shoot nigers...
>>
I raped my friend and kinda ruined her life.
A few years back my friend and I were at a party of another friend's and she got super fucked up on drugs. Anyways, it was a pool party and super loud music was blasting all night so no one heard or noticed she went downstairs to a guest bedroom. So I walked in on her just laying there in a bikini practically black out and I locked the door and and went at her. Ripped off her panties and ate her out till she was dripping then just started to fuck her hard. She kept calling me her boyfriend's name the whole time. Anyways I came in her and she started to come to a bit, so I gave her another pill and she even noticed, "You're not Anon..." but I just flipped her over and fucked her hard from behind and she went back to calling me her bf;s name. Came in her a couple more times, then she totally passed out and I bailed. Anyways, fast forward a few months and she is pregnant, but apparently they hadn't fucked in a few months so he didn't believe it was his and dumped her. She ended up getting rid of it and getting kicked out of their place and having to couch surf for awhile. Felt bad and even let her stay at my place a few times, but she still has no idea it happened.
>>
>>740127043
Sounds like something from a movie I haven't seen but well done on fucking her anyway.
>>
>>740121815
he was lying, he's never made anything up in his life.
can't believe you fell for that.
>>
>>740123916

>>740123916
>I 100% guarantee girls, on average, have closets with many, many more skeletons in them than guys - I seldom see an honest chick, period. Chicks get away with sleeping behind their boyfriends' backs all the time, almost all have had some sexual relation with another female

>>I've had more strictly sexual hookups than I've had actual relationships

Friend, you need to upgrade the people you hang out with and hook up with. Ever considered that you think all women are whores because you know mostly whores?
Try meeting women at museums and libraries rather than nightclubs and tinder.
>>
I watch dance moms
>>
vmp
>>
>>740127043
you shoulda let her stay at your place a lot longer, and then you could have gotten with her. werent interested in her that much huh?
>>
>>740126125
Anon, we have the perfect Nazi program for you.
>>
>>740126346
You dumb bitch stop talking about yourself. The dude who you want is a bitch, a loyal dumbass.
>>
I got up early so I could blow a load in my daughters panties while she's still asleep.
>>
ATTENTION!

None of the "girlfriends" posted by people are legitimate. Apple posters keep shilling with their phones and screenshots from desktop/laptops. You can tell by the constant filenames appearing as IMG_(numbers) which are iPhone filenames, and Screenshot_(date and time) for MacBook/Desktop filenames. These threads are posted every waking minute. Even the replies saying "More pls" are fake. Eventually, someone's going to ask (samefag) for a kik to lure retards.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>wwyd?
>girlfriend/wife/ex
>dub.s and I release the nudes
>cock/cum tribute
>kik trading (illegal CP ring)
>Incest
>Facebook/Instagram

All of these are related to cuckoldry one way or another. Think about this for a moment. It's from a shill group called "Project Normalize." there was an archived thread exposing them.

But who are the girls posted? Screencaps of camwhore sessions.

Another fun fact: The "Dub.s decide what I say" threads are also fake. People use a fake chat program where you can talk to yourself.

Twitch raid threads are actually advertising threads. The moderators for whatever Twitch stream actually shill on 4chan. This is an attempt to get noticed. How Twitch works is if you get enough views at once, your channel is positively flagged or "featured" for sponsors. These people essentially shill their channels for free sponsorships such as a keyboard, mouse, video card, etc.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE VIRGIN SHILLS
>>
mom fonger
>>
doge lick
>>
>several years back my sister died from leukemia
>before that I visted her in hospital a couple of times and we talked about stuff we never talked about before
>she told me that she never had sex, she was 21. Complained that she probably never will
>I said something like that sucks, then she died
>Still wonder til today if she wanted me to fuck her as a last wish kinda thing
>>
When I walk behind someone with a male dog in the streets, I deliberately match their speed and watch the dogs balls jiggle while it walks.
>>
>>740122800
good pasta
>>
Im not able to feel any emphaty or emotions towards others, live in suffering depression so long that i cant imagine being happy or normál but everyone thinks that im ok and never asks anythinh
>>
>>740124290
Top kek
>>
File: 1500988796559.jpg (234KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500988796559.jpg
234KB, 480x640px
I have a gf who is so submissive she will go along with anything. I do love her but don't think I can have sex with one partner for life. It makes me feel guilty since she wants to be monogamous, but eventually I'm going to have to fuck another woman. Pretty sure eventually I will force a threesome on her and will feel guilty afterwards. I make myself feel better about it by reminding myself she's bi but I know she only wants monogamy. I wish I could stop and settle down, it feels like I have a monster inside me.
>>
I have a pic of a nice 6/10 girl as the wallpaper on my phones lockscreen. I've fooled so many people into thinking I have a girlfriend, it's not even funny anymore. Deep down inside I hope I will actually meet her one day and we will marry there and then, since we already know each other for so long
>>
>>740130056
>fooled so many people into thinking I have a girlfriend

i highly doubt it
>>
>>740129824

Free yourself from your desires
>>
>>740130537
Don't know how. I've tried religion, medication (I'm bipolar), working out, meditation, ect.
>>
>>740129824
If you really care about this girl, then don't force it upon her. Monogamy is fine and all, but sex is just sex. And if you can convincer her of this, then you won't need to force the issue.

The whole reason people fear 3 sums is that someone MAY break up with the other person. There are 3 things you guys need to realize before your relationship ultimately fails.

1. If your partner leaves you, then they were not meant to be with you long term. It is as simple as that. You have to give up control over other people and just live as you are. If you both do this, you both will ultimately be happier for it and not want to leave. Make each other happy, and stop worrying about preventing the other from leaving. Because if you keep trying that shit, you will ultimately be either pretending to be everything the other wants (and faking your existence, not a way to live) or you will both be making each other miserable. The hardest part of all this is trying to understand that you may grow and adapt differently throughout life, and that may take working and accepting each other to have it pan out. But this only works if you also.....

2. Understand that the grass is always greener on the other side. Have you ever heard the saying that improvements are infinite? Well that goes with everything, but with relationships it's a complete gamble. If you are with a woman that makes you happy, shares your hobbies, loves you for you, is willing to put up with your shit, and also is attractive to you then why would you EVER put that in jeopardy? You are gambling when you cheat or when you break off good relationships because "the grass is greener over there on the other side". Don't, you more often than not will fuck it all up and be left in a shittier relationship. Just live and understand that your emotional monogamy is what matters. Keep that shit in tac. Don't gamble. TBC....
>>
bmppp
>>
I bought alcohol for a bunch of underage girls, so long as the one with biggest tits let me fap to them. She actually agreed. Was a great day.
>>
>>740131095
2. continued....

If you get to a point where you need to spice up your sex life, then sure try new things. In the case of 3 sums, be cautious. Get to a point where you can do it and both feel comfortable. And if you both know and have the understanding that "the grass is greener" then you won't have to worry about the other person leaving. No sex in the world is worth leaving a good relationship over. It's like giving up your house for a bite of chocolate cake. Not worth it. So when this stability comes, you can have 3 ways. And it's fine, but just try to avoid the emotional attachments. 3 ways are best done with people you know you guys won't get attached to. For extra stability and safety, don't do the same person twice. Stick to bar sluts. And lastly....

3. You need to both actually try. And by that I mean you both need to try to be respectful of each other and place each other in each others shoes. How would you feel if she wanted a 3 sum with guys? If you feel you could NEVER do that, then you are not stable enough to have a 3 sum with her and other girls. Think in these terms, and it's not just about sex. Try to empathize with each other and communicate. If you do that, then your bond to each other will make you both feel better. Taking advantage of a chick who is "submissive" will ultimately ruin your relationship. You have a good thing going with a naturally submissive girl because you can get away with so much more and your relationship is so much more forgiving. Don't fuck it up. Figure out where the "line in the sand" is, and stay far away from that bitch. Otherwise you are just slowly breeding resentment.

And that's it. Trust me, it works. I have been in a happy solid relationship with a hottie for 7 years now, and we are getting married next year. If I can do it, so can you. (And PS, I have had a fair number of 3 sums with no incident, even 4 sums ).
>>
Sounds like everyone involved was retarded and should be segregated from the general public
>>
>>740119084
I've raped three women so far in life. Looking forward to more when I get the chance.
>>
>>740119084
I'm actually not going to marry but I guess I have to just to continue the bloodline, at least marry before my mom kicks the bucket.
>>
>>740131095
I have 0 interest in dating other women. I just want sex with them. What you're saying makes a lot of sense. I don't see it as a grass is greener thing though. I see it more like traveling. I know my gf is the best home but I want to travel. I'd be perfectly content if she'd just travel with me and we could go home afterwards. By forcing her I mean I'm going to tell her I need it or we'll have to split. I know she'll cave though, even if she doesn't want it.
>>
when my nephews stay at my place I sometimes let them shower with me and my gf.
>>
I half raped a girl
>>
>>740119084
I don't think I'll ever accomplish anything in life
>>
>>740119084
I started filling up a pickle jar with my cum maybe a year after I discovered masturbation. Had it full about two years later. It's still in my attic.
>>
I invented my own stalker game that accelerated outwith my control.

Premise is simple:
>start at any coffee shop in the centre of town.
>5th person to enter the shop is going to spend the rest of the game being stalked
>follow them about everywhere

Spent 2 months playing this game.while waiting to start my new job
>>
>>740132369
why in attic?
>>
>>740132444
Just out of the way somewhere. Kinda annoying to explain if it's on display
>>
>>740132549
how long has it been there?
>>
I've had sexual relationships with 5 of my mom's friends who are all over 45 years old. This occurred when I was 24-27.

I just got a problem where sometimes I ask myself if I could actually get with certain women and then I pursue it. Would figure out a way to strike a conversation with them via facebook and then go from there. A couple of them I just went straight for fences by telling them they were looking sexy when they posted recent pictures on their walls/feed.
>>
>>740132774
About 6 years since it's full
>>
I haven't start my life yet, personally and professionally. 23yo. Virgin, Never Kissed, keep seeing bad things on web i believe just to hurt myself, i really can't kill me, would have a bad impact on the lives of the people i love. Im very lonely, been taking two antidepressants, i just have no joy to be alive. I Try to be positive, but everything is just negative.
>>
>>740119084
>>740124100
Nice dubs Dracula.. but enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!
>>
>>740132937
chester go to bed
>>
>>740132783
How were they to fuck? Horny?
How were their tits?
>>
>>740132432
Any tips?
>>
>>740133105
I dont get the reference
>>
>>740133325
linkin park is an hero
>>
>>740133155
what kind of tips? general following people?

surprisingly after you have followed about 30 people you get pretty good at maintaining a decent distance and predicting where they are likely to walk. In busy shops you dont get noticed as much but when you move onto side streets thats when you are more likely to be noticed.

Game ends when caught or if you have to bail on the person you are following (i.e. they made it to their car or home)
>>
>>740133108
All 5 were good fucks to be honest. And I think horny is kind of a given considering they were down to have sex with someone they are twice the age of. And 3 of them had big tits just because like a lot of older women , they were packing on some extra weight. One has legit huge tits though and she was the one I had the best time with. But that's a lot because she was just cool overall , with her I would go to her place and she would cook a meal and then we would do a real netflix and chill.

One of them I still kind of get with sometimes. She sends me pictures of herself all the time. But she's probably the least attractive out of all 5 of them so I think she just gets lonely.
>>
>>740129618
You should did it
>>
b0mp
>>
>>740133721
At least offered it
>>
Ex live in grill friend once decided to with hold sex on me for some stupid reason, so after a heavy night of drinuking and her passing out I lubed up and bag of marbles and stuck them up her and ssi new by one. I woke up before she did and positioned my self in the living room as close to the bathroom as I could get. Keys were had when she woke up running for the toilet and I heard hose marbles unleashed from her ass against the porcelain and saw the rage in her face when she came out of the bathroom and saw me laughing
>>
Every night I dip q-tips into aftershave and clean out my ears with them. It burns so good. Its like a massage inside your head.
>>
I'm 16
>>
I am 6'3 and 210 lbs. Over the last 7 years I've raped and beaten 16 homeless and /or runaway girls. One of them I hit so hard a bunch of her teeth fell out of her head. I'm able to do this guilt free and justify my actions by not thinking of them as human beings, but as soulless degenerate trash. I don't think any have died, but I have thrown a few into dumpsters when I was finished. Ive never been tested for std's and live with my gf. She has no idea.
>>
>>740121109
Same. Mainly due to her 8tr old selfish autistic daughter. The kid's as dumb as a rock and has serious issues.
• Her daughter tried to hit on me by spreading her legs w/a devilish grin, "I want you!" *shudders*
• Thinks rules don't apply, does what she wants.
• Knows what sex is and wants it due to her dumb as shit aunt
• She can't keep her nosey little mouth shut

God help me. I'd get her drunk, blindfold and rape her if she's the same way by age 17
>>
I am in love with a student 40 years younger than me. Just the sight of her car makes me happy. She is over 18. She's lovely.
>>
>>740124969
Funny, just got a call from her. Has problems due a leakage. Went there to make some photo's and fill in some paperwork. We had a quicky.
>>
>>740135159
You should just start fucking her now as reward for good behavior. Then you can groom her from a young age, and correct the way she acts at the same time.
>>
>>740135924
"Can't keep her mouth shut"! She doesn't understand what SECRET means and says anything & everything. Not worth it. I'd rather wait. The Autism is strong with this one, btw. Plus she's a walking talking headache as it is . . .
>>
>>740119084
I broke a cat's neck once... ...people think i love cats, but i cant stand most animals.
>>
I have an extremely affluent relative who every year buys season tickets to my city's NFL team. I don't watch sports but I have a massive cheerleader fetish so I go exclusively so I can record the them preforming. I also have gigabytes of photos/videos of NBA/NFL/college cheerleaders on my hard drive.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.