[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love 9/11 conspiracy theories, because I theorize that they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 69

File: twin towers.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
twin towers.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
I love 9/11 conspiracy theories, because I theorize that they will never go away.
We will always, as a species, be interested about how these two towers fell.
>>
>>739883349
with fucking planes

/thread
>>
>>739883430
But people still make up conspiracy theories every day. Why?
>>
>>739883430
and building 7?
>>
>>739883349
Its one of those things like the moon landing where everyone will believe it at first. Then in 30 years only americans, then in 50 years most people will generally be aware it was faked.
>>
>>739883562
probably because it was 100% clear to anyone with half a brain that something strange was going on when a plane was hijacked and flown into NYC. The report provided by the government on the event only made it more clear that we're still in the dark about what really happened.
>>
>>739883349
They were never there in the first place you stupid cunt. Any cunt who thinks these towers were ever built are complete fuck tards.
>>
at least Hililary Clinton become president
>>
>>739883821
The towers were a hologram provided by Jay-Z.
>>
Dr stephen jones gave a compelling lecture on it, found traces of explosives in the dust and disputes the physics of the nist report.
>>
>>739883811
Terrorists. That's what they do.
>>
>>739883349
The part that even skeptics can't argue is the outcome of that event.
>hanging chad rigged election forgot instantly
>fury over NAFTA forgot instantly
>new powers to eliminate domestic threats to the 1%, homeland security
>2 oil wars on a silver platter
The 1% took complete control of the western world that day. High risk, high reward.
>>
>>739883349
My theory is that your theory is an attempt to make people stop theorizing.
>>
>>739883591
It collapsed from the debris from the towers.
>>
>>739884262
Because planes + terrorists = hijacks 70's and 80's style.
The simplest answer is usually the right one.
>>
- No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7

- Anything you hear about thermite is disinfo meant to discredit any legitimate questioning.

- Chances are the planes were remote hijacked to be flown into the buildings. The technology was widespread at the time and it would be a simple matter to vent the cabin to take care of the passengers and crew. Flight 97 was faked to establish a credible muslim threat. No demolitions, small controllable numbers of informed people, and you achieve a monumental shift in american policy for decades to come.

- Yes the owner was enriched, yes certain jews seemed to have been warned ahead of time. Probably has more to do with execution rather than motive
>>
File: 1499478829219.jpg (601KB, 2977x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1499478829219.jpg
601KB, 2977x2198px
>>739883349
>>
>>739884601
>- No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7
Debris from the two towers.

Osama made a video about it and how Al Qaeda executed it.
>>
>>739884747
Kek.
>>
Why do people try to push a grand scheme involving bombs? Isn't it more likely a conspiracy that they simply paid some Arabs to fly the plane? Why do people get stuck on the idea that a plane couldn't do that much damage, wouldn't the people who planned the attack think about that beforehand? The people who allegedly made this entire scheme would miss something as obvious as the fact that a plane couldn't destroy a building?
>>
>>739884262
My theory on your theory is that his theory is an attempt to explain the theoretical origins of conspiracy theories. But it's not an attrmpt to stop said theories as any attempt tonstop them will be seen as a conspiracy theory in and of itself.
>>
>>739884601
Also, Jews had nothing to do with it. Muslims hate Jews.
>>
As we all know, there is another larger, rebuilt from scratch, giant in it's place as a tribute.

Terrorist attacks suck, yeah, and people died that day. But the silver lining can be described in one word.

"Remembrance. "
For these United States.
>>
>>739884272
Negative. It was not damaged and not burning
>>
>>739885276
This is some advanced tinfoil level shit.
>>
>>739884601
>No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7

It got hit with giant flaming wreckage

>Flight 97 was faked to establish a credible muslim threat.

My favorite explanation I ever heard was that they used voice modification technology to alter actor's voices and made fake panicked calls to the parents of the victims, while the real people who got on were transferred to another plane and never heard from again. All just stories to keep you feeling like Muslims aren't a real threat.
>>
File: 1470801459504.jpg (91KB, 779x343px) Image search: [Google]
1470801459504.jpg
91KB, 779x343px
>>739883591

controlled demolition
>>
>>739884874
The idea of a controlled demolition has been pushed heavily in the media to discredit anyone who asks questions in the area. It is part of a broader scheme to paint anyone who doesn't believe the official story as a nutjob.
>>
>>739884927
No muslims involved, besides some saudi money changing hands.
>>
>>739884845
>Osama

had literally been a us agent since the 1980s. Also when he died it is obvious when they replaced him with an actor to keep producing videos.
>>
>>739885475
>It got hit with giant flaming wreckage
which it is well documented caused minor structural damage. The official explanation is a combination of fire and unique aspects of the construction caused the collapse. If you read the report it sounds like a stretch to me.

>My favorite explanation I ever heard was that they used voice modification technology to alter actor's voices
People, even in large numbers, are not generally this gullible. If a story is this widespread it is because somebody is spreading it intentionally. It is simple to have a small team hijack a plane, should alahu ackbar a few times. The passengers panic. The team goes to the cabin while you remove atmosphere from the passengers. Then you can do whatever you want. Personally I'd electronically control the plane and kill the team to avoid leaving any witnesses.

>Muslims aren't a real threat.
Muslims are violent but they have no force projection. Unless you let them over here they are only a threat to each other. Distracted with regional fighting and killing other muslims.
>>
>>739884874
lmao the entire towers turned to dust
>>
File: 1351801510759.jpg (867KB, 1901x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1351801510759.jpg
867KB, 1901x2100px
>>739883349
>be interested about how these two towers fell.

They were PULVERIZED, turned to dust. How likely does that seem to you? From FIRE? The WTC would be the only skyscraper anywhere, ever, to succumb to fire, then. The official story is a bullshit lie. Jews did 9/11. All the evidence suggests a sophisticated intelligence operation, and the "art student" ring of Israeli spies who ran herd on the alleged perps are a pretty solid clue. How long did the Mossad/IDF work to secure the security contract for the WTC? Hint: since the fucking 1970s. Do your own research, keep notes. Do a web search on the "Five dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 after being witnessed videotaping and celebrating the WTC collapse. WTF was up with *that*?
>>
>>739886538
>Muslims are violent but they have no force projection.

I really hit the nail on the head, didn't I? Again, anything to pretend that Muslims can't harm you. Terrorist attacks happen and will continue to happen, going back to 9/11 and trying to grapple with it mentally will not solve your fear.
>>
>>739886788
The buildings were on fire for months you dumb faggot, fire tends to do that
>>
>>739884123
Jones is a shill.. check out Dr Judy woods for something closer to the truth

Also for reference I spent almost a year I. Ny after 9/11 . My friends dad was a fire fighter that died . At first they said he was found in a stairwell... Then about two years later dna came back for a piece they found on a rooftop. . To this day j carry the Newsweek special 9/11 edition
>>
>>739887065
Except they are destroying europe and working their way into the US because of 9/11, because we destabilized a region, armed the arab spring, overthrew otherwise stable countries, and trained isis. Left to their own devices hardly any would give a fuck about the us and would be stuck in petty local struggles. As I said.
>>
File: WTC7Corner.jpg (83KB, 724x570px) Image search: [Google]
WTC7Corner.jpg
83KB, 724x570px
>>739885276
>>
>>739888017
>My friends dad was a fire fighter that died . At first they said he was found in a stairwell... Then about two years later dna came back for a piece they found on a rooftop. .

This shouldn't spur a normal human being into conspiracy mode. The wreckage was a disastrous mess with everybody panicking. Body parts were flung hundreds of feet, it's even possible that your friends dad was in both the stairwell and the roof at the same time. Figure that one out visually.
>>
File: a_original_9_11_one.jpg (162KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
a_original_9_11_one.jpg
162KB, 1280x856px
>>739888554
>>
>>739888481
Well, we pissed them off and now they want the US to burn.
>>
It was all done by boxing promoter bob arum to gain on the destruction to be able to host PPV cards and pay his boxer with that money
>>
>>739885463
Or you know, you're just that dumb. Why no other buildings fall? That just conveniently got targeted?
>>
>>739883349
theories dont really matter or how they actually fell, in the coming decades it will be in history textbooks and they will simply state that it was a terrorist attack
>>
>>739888588
>conspiracy mode
Are you familiar with the concept of the fundamental attribution error? It is a tendency people have to assume that the actions a person takes are because of the sort of person rather than due to other factors, such as a rational assessment of the facts. You seem very reluctant to believe that a person can look at the information available and come to a different conclusion than you did.
>>
>>739888588
Trust me we tried. He the gov gave two stories one before the DNA and one after . This was when j started really digging . I've been at it for many years. I still can't claim to know what really happened but I can tell you it was high strangeness. The spires alone will rack your brain if you know what to look for in the pictures
>>
>>739889012
Because it was
>>
Literal video footage of planes hitting both towers, one live on TV, and video footage of the towers burning for an hour.

"Must have been a controlled demolition"

Fucking stupid
>>
magic number get. truthers are all niggers btw.
>>
>>739888712
Lots of them. Sometimes individually. From drone strikes in a dozen countries to manipulating social media when egypt overthrew their president.
>>
>>739885475
You forgot they were sold to N. Korea
>>
>>739888809
>you're just that dumb
I can accept most varied opinions on most topics but I fucking hate it when people simply disregard a controversy. Ignoring the fact that millions of people, some of them intelligent and well read, happen to be on different sides of an issue. That degree of willful ignorance is one of the dumbest things humans are capable of.
>>
>>739889166
right, but there are a lot of different factors leading up to that attack that will be passed over for the sake of brevity.
>>
>>739888809
Because other buildings weren't in the collapse zone like that. Contrary to what some say, the towers did not collapse "into their footprint". The collapse and wave of debris was angled towards the direction the planes came from because that side of the building was the weakest and failed.
In the case of 1 WTC, that put the collapse right on top of 6 WTC and into 7 WTC.
6 was gutted entirely, 7 suffered heavy damage and then was subjected to uncontrolled fires over the coming hours.
>>
>>739888809
They have recorded damages to buildings.
>>
>>739889037
Or maybe it's exactly how I described because everyone is panicking and things get mismatched. I love that you wrote a diatribe because I don't believe that two different stories about a dead fireman is sufficient evidence to believe in a grander scheme.
>>
>>739889167
people will argue about this only until other towers of the same size fall under similar conditions. it was the first time we have seen anything like that so people are just making shit up like they are engineers, physicists, and metallurgists when they are just average people who dont want to believe how easy it is bring down even the tallest skyscraper.
>>
>>739889059
What do you mean by "the spires"?
>>
>>739889553
Hey it's not . But it should be enough to start looking and asking questions. And when those answers don't match what the people are being told you start to dig deeper and find all kinds of stuff . The two stories we're just a crack that once you start looking through reveals a whole world you didn't know existed right on the other side of the wall
>>
File: 1500555178653.gif (85KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1500555178653.gif
85KB, 501x585px
Damn jews
>>
>>739889694
i believe you need them to build mutalisks
>>
>>739889694
Exactly. They are a little know or talked about piece if the puzzle. Look for them . Make up your own mind.

But for brevity they are the remains of the core columns that remained standing for close to ten seconds after the collapse
>>
You're all inbred retards if you believe any conspiracy theory.

9/11 was a terrorist attack, anyone familiar with airport security at the time can clearly see how not-so-difficult it would had been

The moon landing is real, anyone who has a basic knowledge of physics can calculate exactly how we could go to the moon. It just requires a lot of money.

JFK was assassinated by someone confused, not by the government. Anyone who thinks it was the CIA or some shit, and no sort of official evidence has ever been leaked, is ignorant because everything these days and then, gets leaked.
>>
>>739889880
>But it should be enough to start looking and asking questions.

It's something to be aware of, having a personal connection to a tragic story and seeing something suspicious can take you down a ridiculous path of conspiracy. He seems level headed enough though.
>>
>>739889167
Nice observation but you aren't debunking anyones actual claim. No one to my knowledge here or anywhere has denied that planes or something resembling them hit the towers. Some people do claim one or more of the following:
1) It wasn't planes but something else. Cruise missiles, mock ups, different planes, etc
2) Planes hit as described but it wasn't what caused the towers to fall. They cite evidence in the way it fell or the nature of the debris. Some claim the planes and ensuing fire could not have caused it to collapse. Others that whoever orchestrated the attack did not want to leave collapse to chance.
3) Planes hit the towers and ignited the fire that ultimately led to the collapse of both buildings. However it wasn't done by the parties usually blamed. Some say the planes were remote controlled like drones. Others that a team willing to give their lives took the mission. Still others that the plane was evacuated and set to auto pilot from the ground.
4) The planes hijacked by a handful of muslims hit the towers and ultimately caused them to fall but they were not acting alone. Groups in our government, saudi arabia, israel, etc knew about it and helped to plan the attack. Either to make money, remove states that pose a security threat, or secure domestic power.
>>
>>739890143
I should sound level headed . I wrote that reply
>>
>>739890023
>Make up your own mind.

most minds are ignorant in anything regarding physics, engineering, and metallurgy.

i dont care what 99.9% of people have to say about the wtc becaue thats how many people have no idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>739890023
Oh, the central cores. Those stood for a few second because it was the floors that failed first.
The WTC was not built like other buildings . There were no support beams on the floors, the floors were bolted to the exterior columns and to center core.
Because the floors sagged and failed and pulled the exterior columns down, parts of the central core survived for a few seconds before they fell because they were not made to stand on their own.
>>
>>739890034
Yup, conspiracy theories are for smart people who don't believe in the media. The government obviously has our interests in need. I mean they have the FDA for a reason. Police for a reason. The FDA and big pharma just wants to make sure were healthy so we never need to take anymore trips to the hospital. Their the government. They're the smartest people in the world. I myself don't like to use my brain aswell, so I just blindly follow anything popular just like you and every one else in this shitty fucking earth.
>>
>>739890201
>Planes hit as described but it wasn't what caused the towers to fall.

Yes it was. How many bad YouTube videos have you watched on this subject? You had to have read conspiracy websites, right?
>>
>>739889553
>I love that you wrote a diatribe because I don't believe that two different stories about a dead fireman is sufficient evidence to believe in a grander scheme.
I don't believe it either. Personal accounts are the weakest form of evidence. Only my disbelief didn't make me fit the story into an imaginary explanation. Then claimed it was exactly like I described. I am responding to your behavior not the subject matter.
>>
>>739890304
Trust me I know. It took almost five years of reading nearly every spare hour and another five of delving into scenarios and how the would work out. I'm not saying make up your mind tomorrow I'm saying really look into it . It won't be quick easy or in many circumstances fun but it will get you thinking
>>
>>739890446
>The government obviously has our interests in need.

Based on this exact logic, people have created and worn tinfoil hats. Because the government is out to get you, everything you see is fake.
>>
>>739890034
I suspect this was sarcasm but jfk was most likely killed ultimately by castro. Look it up, it was the most likely explanation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#Mexico
>>
>>739890551
>Only my disbelief didn't make me fit the story into an imaginary explanation

Yes, those darn imaginary explanations, how dare people consider what may have occurred and use it to leverage against what someone else has considered, you truly have outed me as being a fool.
>>
>>739890726
No. Wild imagination though. I bet you wanna lick Clintons asshole you sick little sheep.
>>
>>739890446
What good comes from them doing all that? They get more months? More power? They're smart people, they understand that that shit doesn't last forever, and is extremely limiting. They don't become kings or rule the world.

It isn't about been a sheep, it's about understanding that if you want something done, maybe you should go to collect, meet the right people, and do something about it. Oh, but you won't, because you're lazy. But they're not, they're making efforts, and eventually they'll die and the next generation will again try to make an effort, and slowly things get better. And the people who don't care, live happy lives and spend their time seeing the world as it is instead of making up dumbass stories to make them feel comfortable in their insecurities
>>
>>739890350
I know exactly how they were built. I know what the nist reports say . I know what journals say. I know what computer models say.

The spires are the spires (60-80stories) sttod for almost ten seconds before falling straight down. Yet not a sign of them on the top of the rubble. I've had this debate with many people who are full on osers and they are stumped.
I've been doing this for many many years
>>
>>739890481
I don't have the patience to get information from youtube. It takes too long and has no detail. Then they always have some introduction and shilling of their other content. I wish people would just write shit down. But if you want to learn how to clean a carburetor or take the dash panel off a 2001 silverado it is your only option.
>>
The ruling class will always need wars and terror attacks to keep the sheep in line and convince us that we need them
>>
>>739890920
Are you okay?
>>
>>739890942
I've never really thought about that part.
They were just steel, rebar, and concrete like the rest of the buildings. I don't think they would have stood out very much among the tons of exterior columns and trusses.
>>
>>739890926
Whatever you say man. I love how you people feel insulted whenever you hear a different opinion. No I don't want to change the world because I don't care. I find learning fucked up shit people have done interesting. I don't yell at people faces this is what is happening. Are you mad cause I take interest in other things other than fucking social media and what Kim k sucked and fucked in the morning? Fuck off I have my own life
>>
>>739890862
I'm glad you've realized how obtuse you were being. Usually people in this situation form an opinion based off very little and then defend it at all costs. Unwilling to accept the possibility that their mental image of the person they are talking to could be mistaken. Truly disgusting.
>>
>>739890481
Not even nist cites the planes as the cause of collapse

Os it
Fire ignit d by the explosions(not the jet fuel) burnt until the trusses sagged and collapsed .
This means it was basically an office fire which brought the building down

But they had been on fire before . Yes
>>
>>739891107
Yeah why? You mad cause I love trump u fucking faggot? Let me guess u fucked plenty of traps so you're not a faggot right
>>
>>739890926
I don't think there is any result in mind. People are just naturally curious.
>>
People that believe the 911 was terrorists
Are the same Idiots that think we landed on the moon 50 yrs ago...lulzol
>>
>>739891181
O but they would. They were massive 60-80 stories that's literally miles of steel that should have sttod out like a sore thumb since they fell on top of the pile and weren't burried under Anythin
And they were not small steel beams either
>>
>>739891270
This is getting into creepy projection territory. I haven't done a single one of the things you've claimed. You have severe issues.
>>
>>739883349
i mean, there's clearly a 'deep gov' and they wanted this to happen, so we wouldn't put up a fight while they took our rights and attacked every country in the middle east russia won't defend. cold war still going on. cold war market, cold war jew propoganda, but it's not really jews anymore, just like a couple hundred rich bastards stepping in every now and again to tip the power balance. Only real concern is if the US breaks too many rules and the dollar falls out of favor. Many countries rival us; England wants to push us off but with them we are the most strategic, for now.
>>
>>739891282
Well it was the only large office building to have a major fire, especially of that era and construction style. People just see a conspiracy because we have no basis of comparison. No steel frame building could survive a major fire. The structural strength of steel weakens tremendously at high temperatures. Not even a modern building could withstand a fire.
>>
>>739891360
I love Trump too, bitch boy, where do you think you are?
>>
>>739891553
Try looking at it from my perspective. Better yet imagine how a person doing those things could say the same things you have said. It will help you to accept what a piece of shit you are.
>>
>>739891802
California
>>
>>739891553
Still haven't considered that even your first assumption about that guy might be wrong?
>>
>>739891653
Wrong. The North tower caught fire in feb of 1975
>>
>>73989188
Settle down. You're so enthused by your argument that you're too retarded to see you're applying it to the wrong person. I said several posts ago that he seemed level headed and that I was simply warning him away from being swayed by a single clue.

You're the one who can't drop the mental image, you're so fucking stupid that you don't realize you're saying it because it's what you're currently doing. You're a fucking retard dude.
>>
>>739891282
>This means it was basically an office fire which brought the building down
>But they had been on fire before . Ye
The planes blew fireproofing insulation off
>>
>>739891966
There is no assumption, sorry. Making a claim that a single piece of evidence is not sufficient to buy into a conspiracy is not an assumption. You can't even remember what you're arguing about.
>>
>>739884601

>No one has made a satisfactory attempt at explaining building 7

You mean "no one that YOU and TINFOIL HATS" are willing to believe:

The NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report found no evidence supporting the conspiracy theories that 7 World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition. Specifically, the window breakage pattern and blast sounds that would have resulted from the use of explosives were not observed.The suggestion that an incendiary material such as thermite was used instead of explosives was considered unlikely by NIST because of observations of the fire and the building's structural response to the fire, and because it is unlikely the necessary quantity of material could have been planted without discovery... and that the effects of thermal expansion on floor support systems be considered.

NIST utilized ANSYS and LS-DYNA models to simulate the global response to the initiating events.NIST determined that diesel fuel did not play an important role, nor did the structural damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers or the transfer elements (trusses, girders, and cantilever overhangs). The lack of water to fight the fire was an important factor. The fires burned out of control during the afternoon, causing floor beams near column 79 to expand and push a key girder off its seat, triggering the floors to fail around column 79 on Floors 8 to 14. With a loss of lateral support across nine floors, column 79 buckled – pulling the east penthouse and nearby columns down with it. With the buckling of these critical columns, the collapse then progressed east-to-west across the core, ultimately overloading the perimeter support, which buckled between Floors 7 and 17, causing the remaining portion of the building above to fall downward as a single unit. The fires, which were fueled by office contents and burned for 7 hours, along with the lack of water, were the key reasons for the collapse.
>>
>>739892383
Ahh but what type? Did you know more then three were used? And what was the fire ratings? Where we're each applied ? There are so many things you can't just play off by saying that "the fireproofing was blown off"

You have much to learn. And I can't teach you in a thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ
>>
>>739891282
The fire started because planes hit the fucking trade towers
>>
>>739892594
>No evidence
>Considered unlikely
Aka they would never find it even if it was there because they never looked and instead came up with third own theory to explain away anything they did not like
>>
>>739892971
And? The North tower had been on fire before in 1975
>>
>>739883349
>.
Operation Northwood look it up
>>
>>739885276

Only a complete idiot would not understand that the huge water mains that fed the twin towers were severed when the planes hit the towers, this weakend the structure such that the floors above it pancaked down upon the floors below it, which is what you see. When this debris, with contents on fire hit 7 WTC the lack of water pressure to the internal fire sprinklers made that fire uncontrollable.

Tinfoil hats want to make a mountain out of a molehill. If you have every worked with metal and did Oxyfuel cutting, you would know that you preheat the metal cherry red, at which point it turns like butter. Only a nigger would think that when it was hot it would still have structural strength. And as far as those gay ass tv simulations showing how it couldn't be the jetfuel, the planes severed the water sprinklers, which as anyone knows if you have an open pipe you don't have any pressure. This caused the CONTENTS of the building, paint, fabrics, curtains, carpets, paper and plastic to ignite which kindled the fires.
>>
>>739893287
Nist disagrees. In their report there was no pancaking

So even you disagree with the os making you

Dun dun dun

A conspiracy theorist
>>
>>739884845
Died in 2002. University of Washington used a program to mimic the facial movements, as they did with Obama on several occasions
>>
>>739887042
>WTC would be the only skyscraper anywhere, ever, to succumb to fire

Simple, faggot. When the planes hit the twin towers it severed the water mains feeding both buildings. This caused fire water pressure in the whole surrounding area to drop, this included WTC 7, when it started on fire, the firemen didn't have enough water pressure to fight the fire.
>>
For anyone else who wants to check some stuff out I also recommend looking into the "bathtub" and the fears they had. It's another good one to read up on
>>
>>739893619

The stupid, it burns. Skyscrapers in Madrid, Shanghai, Moscow and Dubai burned, and burned for days on end in some cases, and they sure as shit did not collapse.

Your post is fucking stupid. Or you're full of shit.
>>
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
>>
>>739883349
F
>>
>>739883562
U
>>
>>739883562
C
>>
>>739883591
K
>>
>>739883714
>>
>>739883811
T
>>
>>739883821
H
>>
>>739893892
Were they also hit by 400,000 pound Jets?
>>
>>739883873
H
>>
>>739884068
I
>>
>>739893440

You are correct, it wasn't a "pancake" but a collapse:

On September 11, 2001, World Trade Center buildings 1, 2 and 7 in New York City collapsed as a result of terrorist attacks and the subsequent fires that followed. After a 3-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, it was concluded that fire weakened the steel structure until the long bridge-like floor sections (called trusses) began to progressively sag. This sagging converted the downwards pull of the trusses into an inwards pull. This intensifying inwards pull on the walls eventually caused the outer columns of Tower 2, and later the inner columns of Tower 1, to buckle and fold, thus initiating the collapses.[15] 2,752 people died in the buildings, including 157 passengers and crew members who were aboard two hijacked airplanes that struck buildings 1 and 2, initiating fires in both, with debris initiating fires in building 7 upon the collapse of buildings 1 and 2. The buildings were a steel-frame design. This structural failure should not to be confused with a progressive failure of the floor systems, or so-called "pancake theory" which was ruled out as a cause.[16]
>>
>>739884123
S
>>
>>739884157
>>
>>739884239
T
>>
>>739894210
But we have already established it wasn't the planes that brought down the building... Even nist says so

It was the fires
>>
>>739893440

See, Nigger, you want to make everything a dramatic "conspiracy" its not.
>>
>>739884262
H
>>
>>739884272
R
>>
>>739894261
I know . I've been doing this a long time.
>>
>>739884350
E
>>
>>739884601
A
>>
>>739894215
>>739894180
Wow good job faggot, can't even spell properly
>>
>>739884747
D
>>
>>739894468
FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
File: flying witch 3.png (68KB, 465x416px) Image search: [Google]
flying witch 3.png
68KB, 465x416px
it was an occult ritual sacrifice conducted by our jewish global elites with the US government to open a portal in order for matter from universe B to flow into our universe A. this is why the world changed so quickly after this event

also for:
>causing fear, panic, anger in citizens that is still seen to this day
>"you need our security -- and more of it -- even though we're the ones who did it with our jewish owners. pls give up your rights"
>PATRIOT act resulted

every single war -- and more recently, the s. korean ferry boat sinking -- was an occult ritual sacrifice, and our owners literally profit from war as well
>>
>>739894346
>you want to make everything a dramatic "conspiracy"

It gives them a warm and fuzzy feeling to go against the flow no matter what, even in the face of common sense. 'What, 2 fully loaded jumbo jets crashed into the buildings at cruising speeds and they collapsed? Obv it was thermite.' Taking the non-mainstream side makes them feel like they are the critical thinkers and not mindless sheep.
>>
>>739894345
SAGE FUCK SAGE FUCK
>>
>>739894346
>States fact
>Gets called nigger
And this is why the truth will never come out

The perp (s) have succeeded . in pitting us against each other to muddy the waters and cause confusion they have assured themselves of a clean getaway
>>
To be honest I don't give a fuck about them. It was the people who died in them that counts. I lost 2 friends who were working in there when it happened.
>>
>>739894543
SO FUCKING STUPID SHITPOST SHIT
>>
>>739894698
whatever, mossad
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (32KB, 920x623px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
32KB, 920x623px
>>739894666
KILL CANCER
>>
>>739894345
The World Trade Center was so shittily designed. Even if you believe in conspiracies, you have to admit that. If the conspiracies are real, it would likely be the reason they targeted it in the first place. Also I'm sure the planes didn't help anything.
>>
>>739894557
I don't believe the thremite theory. I think Jones is anplant to muddy the waters

Again even after all this time I can't say what happened . I can only follow the where the truth takes me
>>
File: 1499284068118.jpg (9KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
1499284068118.jpg
9KB, 292x173px
>>739894742
GET OUT
>>
>>739894842
>>739894698
So you are saying he is right when you get defensive?
>>
File: green-beret-432x350.jpg (34KB, 432x350px) Image search: [Google]
green-beret-432x350.jpg
34KB, 432x350px
>>739894828
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
>>
File: latest.jpg (30KB, 239x307px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
30KB, 239x307px
>>739894938
SHIT THREAD IS SHIT
>>
>>739894828
>I think Jones is anplant to muddy the waters

I don't believe in any conspiracies but I totally can see this. I want to refuse to believe people are that stupid.
>>
File: beer-can_480x480.png (218KB, 285x480px) Image search: [Google]
beer-can_480x480.png
218KB, 285x480px
>>739894688
FAGGOT THREAD
>>
>>739894754
They withsttod the impact of two jumbo jets at full throttle. I wouldn't exactly call that bad design. I do think a lot of the building and fireproofing were cheap and done incorrectly if at all. There is anreport by the fire inspector of the wtc that is very telling in this regard. I'm sure it's online . Would take me a min to find on my computer and as I am getting ready to sleep I'm not tracking it down right now. Just something else to think about if you are really interested in the topic
>>
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>739895139
DIE FAGOOTS DIE
>>
>>739895159
Only since you're here
>>
File: sofrustrated.png (225KB, 597x489px) Image search: [Google]
sofrustrated.png
225KB, 597x489px
JEt fuel CAN soften steel beams, thus removing integrity from the building structure, this in combination with the shear weight of the towers, the falling height, and the damage cause3d by the jets ensured that the towers would fall if not merely crumble.

I know it was a big event for you amerifucks but honestly, 1000 deaths was nothing. You fags are just so butthurt over the fact that jihad john managed to take down your puny fucking tower that you had to make up shit for how it "really" went down.
>>
File: D010230_lg.jpg (44KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
D010230_lg.jpg
44KB, 650x432px
>>739895219
ETERNAL BULLSHIT SHITPOSTS
>>
>>739895241
FOREVER
>>
File: 2000px-Anonymous_Flag.svg.png (142KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Anonymous_Flag.svg.png
142KB, 2000x1333px
>>739895261
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
>>
>>739893892

Had the Airplanes not crashed into the WTC twin towers and severed the water mains, the twin towers probably would have survived. Also the twin towers were built at a time when fireproofing steel beams were considered unnecessary.

The apartment block was built in the early 1970s at a time when strict new building regulations had come into effect to ensure high rises would not fall down in the event of a blast or major fire. The regulations were introduced following a deadly gas explosion at the Ronan Point high-rise in East London. It marks the only time a block of flats in London has collapsed.

Emeritus professor of structural engineering at Newcastle University, Dr John Knapton, who advised insurers Lloyds of London in the wake of the Twin Towers terrorist attack, said:

“I don’t think this building will collapse because in 1968, a block of flats at Ronan Point in East London partly collapsed as a result of a gas explosion in a kitchen,” The Telegraph reported.

“As a result of that, the design of tower blocks in the UK changed from about 1971 onwards.” From then on, the design had to allow for an explosion or a fire to remove part of the supporting structure and for the building to remain standing.

Dr Knapton said that if “Ronan Point (had) not happened, Grenfell Tower would have collapsed by now”

It is well known that European Building Standards probably were cited in those skyscrapers in Madrid, Shanghai, Moscow, etc..
>>
File: DDe0CkVXoAAH5LE.jpg (330KB, 1443x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DDe0CkVXoAAH5LE.jpg
330KB, 1443x2048px
>>739894666
GARBAGE IS AS GARBAGE POSTS
>>
File: 1498105184793.png (9KB, 429x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498105184793.png
9KB, 429x431px
>>739894938
You just have to ignore these people when having a discussion that ruffles feathers
>>739895139
Picn related
>>
>>739895463
>severed the water mains

Retard, fire absolutely did not cause the WTC towers to collapse. That's a crock of shit.
>>
File: puck2.jpg (159KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
puck2.jpg
159KB, 500x581px
>>739895463
FUCKING FUCK ALL OF THIS YOU ALL KNOW ITS JUST FUCKING SHITPOST SHIT
>>
>>739895261
Not when it is burned off In The initial explosion like happened on 9/11
>>
>>739895554
>>739895651

DIE IN A FIRE
>>
>>739895678
SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
>>
Wow we have one triggered autistic in this thread all the sudden
>>
File: 1500026747208.jpg (256KB, 1628x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1500026747208.jpg
256KB, 1628x1160px
>>739895678
SO MUCH GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AND OVER
>>
File: lucky-larry_c_6959637.jpg (84KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
lucky-larry_c_6959637.jpg
84KB, 500x619px
>>739883349
tldr JEWS DID 911
>>
>>739895818
ALL OF THE SUDDEN?
ALL OF THE TIME!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
File: 20170723_120955.jpg (619KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_120955.jpg
619KB, 1600x1200px
>>739895898
I think it was this jew rght here
>>
File: Brewer-1-1.jpg (971KB, 2085x3128px) Image search: [Google]
Brewer-1-1.jpg
971KB, 2085x3128px
>>739895898
WHY SO MANY GARBAGE THREADS?
>>
File: 1500197364695.jpg (3KB, 80x86px) Image search: [Google]
1500197364695.jpg
3KB, 80x86px
>>739896026
STAY THE FUCK IN /POL/
>>
>>739894415

One thing to remember is that the design of the WTC started in 1962, when fireproofing structural members wasn't even highly considered.

But two prominent engineers dispute those claims, saying it is highly unlikely the planes could have scraped off most of the fireproofing in the buildings. A “more reasonable assumption”, they say, is that the fireproofing on the floor trusses was simply NOT AS THICK as it should have been. That lack of insulation led the floor trusses to buckle and collapse.
In short, while the jets started the fires, it was “the fire protection (design) of the building” rather than the airplanes that caused the collapse of the twin towers.
>>
File: mudkipX.gif (137KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
mudkipX.gif
137KB, 600x774px
>>739895554
MUDKIPZ
>>
>>739883430
you can't /thread your own post newfag... but yeah, totally /thread.
>>
>>739896149
Which makes the 75 fire all the more important
>>
>>739896211
No one explained building 7 yet.
>>
File: sperm-whales-sleeping.jpg (39KB, 560x447px) Image search: [Google]
sperm-whales-sleeping.jpg
39KB, 560x447px
>>739896149
FIREPROOF THIS FUCKING CANCER THREAD
>>
>>739895818
I know, what a sad life
>>
>>739896246
Oh, yeah, we just blew up some buildings. So lets demolish another one hours later just for the lulz as an extra bonus. What kind of retarded conspiracy theory is that?
>>
>>739895261

And the planes severed the water mains feeding the fire sprinklers. If this had not happened, there is a good chance that the WTC twin towers would still be there.
>>
File: 1200px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (51KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
51KB, 1200x800px
>>739896305
POST ABOUT 9/11 IN 2017 OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

CANCER CANCER
>>
>>739896305
Ehh it happens. This thread could styalive a lot longer then he wants. Unfortunately I'm getting sleepy so may just post again tomorrow to piss him off
>>
File: the_raptor_jesus_by_bigsmoke.jpg (298KB, 574x446px) Image search: [Google]
the_raptor_jesus_by_bigsmoke.jpg
298KB, 574x446px
>>739896211
CANCER
>>
>>739883349
Wake up sheeple, conspiracy theories about 9/11 are obviously orchestrated by Muslim terrorists to turn Americyns against each other and our leadership. Trump will shine a light on the truth. You read it here 1st.
>>
>>739895651

Faggot, it did too. NIST also emphasized the role of the fires and found that sagging floors pulled inward on the perimeter columns: "This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers
>>
File: Raptor_Jesus_Baby.jpg (79KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
Raptor_Jesus_Baby.jpg
79KB, 600x734px
>>739896232
FUCKING CRAP JUST GOES ON AND ON
>>
>>739896593
SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER
>>
>>739896593
I see someone has been reading wiki

You will have to go much deeper than that to play here
>>
File: 1464627446135.jpg (49KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
1464627446135.jpg
49KB, 460x696px
>>739896468
hi, shareblue
>>
File: 1185610077135.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1185610077135.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
>>739896557
SHITTING UP /b/ DAY AFTER DAY
>>
>>739896526
>>739896594

where did the raptor jesus idea come from?
>>
>>739896246

Its explained right here. Of course you don't want to try to read facts. I bet that you are right now plugging your ears to try and perpetuate your "conspiracy" FAGGOT
>>
>>739896791
Don't you have traps to be masturbating to?
>>
File: 1301456308346.jpg (38KB, 472x570px) Image search: [Google]
1301456308346.jpg
38KB, 472x570px
>>739896747
EXAMPLE NUMBER 1 OF /POL/ CANCER DEFECT INFECTING /b/
>>
Not a member of the illuminati here just checking in to say it was definitely nothing to do with us.
>>
>>739896734

Its better that pulling shit from your ass, you cocksucker.
>>
File: Grinman.jpg (435KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
Grinman.jpg
435KB, 600x791px
>>739896909
MASTURBATE
>>
>>739885632

What's the pic of?
>>
>>739896955
...I mean them.
>>
>>739896246
yes they did, you just didn't pay attention... or willfully ignored it, as some would call it.
>>
File: giant_pedobear_by_shortybobert.jpg (273KB, 900x1098px) Image search: [Google]
giant_pedobear_by_shortybobert.jpg
273KB, 900x1098px
>>739896734
GOD DAMN THIS BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER
>>
>>739896468
>I already talked about it so you guys shouldn't

Haha what a fucking moron, he derailed an entire thread based on retarded logic.
>>
>>739897019
The fact you believe this is why the perps got away
I love how wiki is be until it comes time to learn something for yourself .. then wiki is aok
>>
>>739897047
ITS A PICTURE OF BULLSHIT
>>
>>739896912
he probably got 0.25USD for this post. it's why he's posting so much -- me makes money by unwillingly selling his soul to the devil. an remember -- shareblue members mention moloch, who is the evil god of unwilling sacrifice. when you signed those papers, you've sold your soul
>>
>>739896864
/b/... newfag.
>>
File: 1500741236393.jpg (16KB, 446x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500741236393.jpg
16KB, 446x563px
>>
>>739897133
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>739897264
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: drgkx.jpg (43KB, 490x366px) Image search: [Google]
drgkx.jpg
43KB, 490x366px
>>739897183
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
File: hqdefault-5.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-5.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>739897082
>>
>>739897264
He is such an autistic pit bull they kept him on the payroll because he was cheap and just in case
>>
>>739897368
That image is literally something some limpdick ANTIFA member would post.
>>
File: R4q97skR6d-6.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
R4q97skR6d-6.png
30KB, 300x250px
>>739897273
PEW
PEW
PEW
>>
>>739897561
Hell .he is single handedly keeping this thread alive now
>>
File: moot.jpg (85KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
85KB, 1024x512px
>>739897561
HURR DURR MUST BE ANTIFA
WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLWOWLWLWLWW
>>
>>739883349

boston is so beautiful in the summer.
>>
File: 1484930307962.png (236KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484930307962.png
236KB, 300x400px
>>739897701
nope -- just about your shit taste and tendencies in general ;)
>>
>>739897683
>>
>>739897807
If you bump I will.
>>
>>739883349
after years of saying all the conspiracy theories were bullshit, im ready to believe anything. I was in 9th grade and saw it live on the news, always believed the official story...but it doesnt make sense. there is no way in hell both towers would fall like that just from a fire AND building 7 falling like that. Im starting to believe there were bombs in the buildings for a long time waiting for the right time to demolish them.
>>
>>739897266
newbie you mean newbie.
>>
File: longcat2-1.jpg (49KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
longcat2-1.jpg
49KB, 499x374px
>>739897787
NOPE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
File: longcat-sq-1_grande.png (18KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
longcat-sq-1_grande.png
18KB, 517x517px
>>739897712
FUNK DUCN
>>
>>739897886
Then prepare yourself for a long road. It's not an easy journey but it is worth it in the end
>>
File: sad-meme-face-16-face-for-meme.jpg (13KB, 264x306px) Image search: [Google]
sad-meme-face-16-face-for-meme.jpg
13KB, 264x306px
>>739897869
SAGE IS KING
>>
>>739898062
Bump just for you
>>
File: raptor_jesus_by_dangermousedavs.jpg (405KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
raptor_jesus_by_dangermousedavs.jpg
405KB, 680x879px
>>739898038
I BELIEVE IN FAGGOTRY
>>
>>739898149
I'm sure you do Anon...I'm sure you do
>>
File: rangatiki-nz-oil.jpg (108KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
rangatiki-nz-oil.jpg
108KB, 700x469px
>>739898117
NICE
HERE IS A BOAT
HMS SAGE
>>
>>739883821
I was right across the river when it happend with those 25 cent park binoculars, i was also at a vantage point. I saw planes hit a psychical objects. My dad physically worked in WTC #2.
>>
>>739898220
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
File: 20170623_223601.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_223601.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>739898270
Here is a cock.. for your collection
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>739885276

Yep, fit as a fucking fiddle.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (13KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
13KB, 361x360px
>>739897923
don't you mean newbee?
>>
>>739898298
Replying to bait

Hello newfriend
>>
File: 1481413971685.png (114KB, 960x876px) Image search: [Google]
1481413971685.png
114KB, 960x876px
>>739898298
25CENT 25CENT
XRAY
>>
>>739884875
some one gets it
>>
>>739885835

Holy dogshit you people.
>>
>>739896111
>getting this triggered
>>
File: 180px-Dangerous_2.jpg (7KB, 180x170px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Dangerous_2.jpg
7KB, 180x170px
>>739898412
&&&&&&&&&&
>>
>>739887240
>months

Wtf?
>>
>>739898453
>Uses pic of building collapse as proof the building was damaged and was going to collapse

Do you not see the problem here?
>>
>>739898679
HUIHSHSIUHSIUSHISHSISHSIHSIUHSISHS
>>
>>739898802
Come on only 50 or so more posts to go.. don't give up anon
>>
File: 1168885239620.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1168885239620.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>739898709
>>
>>739883349
There were bombs implanted in them and someone triggerd them when the planes were coming to hit
>>
>>739898890
Gogo
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>739896382

It never made any fucking sense. They must have rigged the explosives to be impervious to aircraft, given that the collapse started right at the point of fucking impact. Controlled demolition my ass.
>>
File: hqdefault-5.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-5.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>739898887
8888888888 888888888888888888888888
>>
>>739886538
like a stretch?

it was a building built over a huge very old critical infrastructure building

at the very least the structure was unique so regular rules do not apply here
>>
File: 80f.png (905KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
80f.png
905KB, 680x681px
>>739898918
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
File: wtc7wtc1.jpg (76KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7wtc1.jpg
76KB, 450x448px
>>739898722

Oh maybe you're right.

Here's another one of its ship shape condition.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.