[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

File: images (42).jpg (16KB, 431x341px) Image search: [Google]
images (42).jpg
16KB, 431x341px
WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?
>>
About 200 bucks. Fucked her so I guess I don't care too much.
>>
>>739814919
My mom
She gave birth to me
>>
>>739814998
Beat me to it
>>
>>739815390
Sad when that's the first thought that comes to our minds
>>
Some chick I was into, I think she knew I was into her. So I paid for every thing on a Vegas trip this weekend. Turns out she is going out with another guy. Well I hope she enjoys the walk back Florida.
>>
So I dated a girl for about 6 months then I broke up with her
But then a month later we got back together
We were only together for like 3 weeks cause she texted me one night saying she felt walked on and used
Apparently she thought I was using her for sex
This might be a good time to add I was her first real boyfriend and she was my first real girlfriend, we took each other's virginities and she has super bad depression

Anyways she told me that like when we would do stuff we would do it when she wasn't in the mood and she would say no but never in a serious way
I never raped her or anything
Hell if she talked to me I would've stopped

Anyways after the break up she totally ghosted tf out of me
Told me she was in therapy now
Told me she couldn't have a relationship at all
Then got a new boyfriend in like 3 weeks

Shit still bothers me sometimes it's nearly been 3 months
>>
File: images (3).jpg (15KB, 379x373px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
15KB, 379x373px
Hi there.
Might i add my experience?
>>
File: georgia-convict.jpg (51KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
georgia-convict.jpg
51KB, 640x358px
>Girlfriend says rich uncle died in Florida
>Grill gets house and millions
>Let's move to Florida she says
>I quit job, we pack up car
>Drive to Miami where house supposed to be
>Down to like $40 cash
>Grill pretends to call attorney who supposed to give us keys and some walking around money till big payout
>Excuses for hours, now getting dark
>Me getting more suspicious, I say let me talk to attorney
>Call number, is some random
>Girlfriend confesses made everything up, we can live on the beach under pier
>Never felt this level of terror
>Girlfriend suddenly determined to be completely insane after months of normal
>Call mom, beg for western Union cash
>Drive back to Ohio, banging insane GF at every truckstop
>Dump GF at her mom's house, join Witness Protection Program
>The End
>>
File: images (41).jpg (23KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
23KB, 467x315px
>>739817299
Meth was involved?
>>
My ex wife was a cheating whore succubus slut that couldnt keep her legs closed and would blame me. She was so bad i left her everything. The house the cars the kids, i just wanted the fuck out before i completely lost it. Since she has been married twice in an 8 year span already divorced shes in her 4th marriage still has not changed even tried sucking my dick one time i picked the kids up at her house and her husband was at work. I said no!, because im a happily married man now with a good wife that loves me and treats me like a woman should i have not divorced again she probably will again soon. One of her husbands was in the navy, as soon as he jumped ship i knew it was over but he didnt, he came back early to surprise her and he got a surprise another man not only in his bed screwing her but he actually lived there. I thought he would surely had shot and killed them both but he hjust kicked the guys ass told him to leave allowed her to stay for a bit a week later (the second husband) for divorced and paid for everything. She had to try to buy her own house in the reality world, could not meet husband #3 the reality worker lol. Husband #4 is a banker husband #3's former "best friend" long story short she is a mans worst nightmare and can not be tammed i try manny things but in the end it wasnt worth my sanity.
>>
>>739818634
She sounds pretty pathetic, but something is telling me she was rather attractive, no?
>>
File: DBTDC2cWsAAmzfp.jpg (141KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DBTDC2cWsAAmzfp.jpg
141KB, 960x1280px
>>739818160

No drugs I was aware of, and she had all her teeth :)

Literally, months of normal, then this. I'm a big guy, and this was literally the most scared I have ever been. It was like I didn't know her at all, like she had been replaced by a complete stranger. And realizing if she was insane enough to think this was going to fly, now I am trapped in a car with someone THAT INSANE. lol
>>
>>739819258
How long were you with this bitch?
>>
File: 1438087144388.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1438087144388.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>739819981

About 6-8 months? Of living together, no insanity shown prior. Was completely normal qt3.14 cool GF
>>
>>739820128
Lets see more of this bitch
>>
>>739818634
any pics of this whore?
>>
>>739814998
>>739815390
second this notion of the motion
>>
My girlfriend of 8 years out of the blue broke up with me, told me to never talk to her again, and spread rumors that I raped her (we never had sex, we were waiting for marriage). Everyone believed her and I lost all my friends and my family even turned on me.
>>
>>739820665
Women dont want to just end the relationship. They want to end all your future prospects and ruin your character . When did u meet the cunt?
>>
>>739820837
we dated since 8th grade and into college
>>
>>739820866 none of ur family talks to you presently?
>>
>>739821053
they do on holidays and birthdays but thats pretty much it. It's always very formal and whenever we get together they treat me like shit because they view me as the rapist failure of the family.
>>
This girl I knew from school stole from me at my leaving party and I got suspended for a year from college for what I called her online for doing it. Still bitter about it as my life is still not together.
>>
>>739821163
Ah fuck em bud. If they beleive her word over yours theyre a shitty family. Can i ask what nationality are u and ur family
>>
>>739815533
>have abusive mentally ill mother
>wind up on b
makes sense
>>
>>739821478
Paint a picture on her face with a box cutter
>>
>>739821603
american. They are super hardcore southern baptists and still go to church with her parents and constantly remind me that they are "praying for me".
>>
been seeing this girl on the side for the past couple years. im married. tried to break it off like a hundred times she always manipulates and extorts sex from me. shes always buying me things and gives great head. shes 15 years younger than me too. evil crazy little bitch
>>
>>739814919
She loved me.
She said she loved me, if that what love was...I could go the rest of my life without it
>>
>>739814919
>implying there's been a female that hasn't
>>
>>739821757
yeah it's all the evil bitch's fault, not the asshole who is incapable of resisting his dick's urges. You don't deserve either of them
>>
>>739821721
Seriously, cut em out of your life. I mean I know they're family, but that's the biggest cunt move I've heard.
>>
When I was working a temp job, my female boss went round making sure the temps applied for some new positions that came up. I specifically asked her if it was for a permanent version of the job I was doing, she said she wasnt sure. Cut to 2 weeks later, we all get called round to congratulate one of the girl temps who got a permanent job doing exactly what we were doing before. When boss announces it she looks right at me.

I guess she didnt like me much. She was the daughter of the floor manager as well. I've only worked for a male boss once. Best 6 months of my working life.
>>
>>739821674
Tempting, but she lives with her drug dealer miles away from me. Also she isn't worth the jail time.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>739822216
They shouldnt be in any position of authority or power
>>
>>739822609
Lets see this cunt
>>
File: images (9).jpg (18KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
18KB, 458x321px
>>
File: 1190321feel.jpg (49KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
1190321feel.jpg
49KB, 626x750px
>>739822004
>>
Here's my story
>Be 14 yrs fuccboi
>wealthy family, have a lot of girls
>Met this shy short girl with no friends
>Fell in love
>Now we're in a relationship
>Be happy, she happy
>9 months of waiting for sex
>She befriend my friends
>My parents divorce
>They both loose their jobs
>Im 17 now and poor
>She mets another guy
>Dumped me
>Turns out the guy is gay
>Haha fuck you

And that's how I was dumped by a depressed and suicidal girl with no friends for a gay guy after 3 years of happy relationship
>>
>>739824369
It's been 3 years from that and my self-esteem hasn't recovered yet :c
>>
>>739816331
wow, how did she get you to pay for her trip? Did she flatout ask, or did you offer...?
>>
>>739816513
>she has super bad depression
never date crazies, anon
>>
>>739824369

and i'm sure you did nothing wrong
>>
>>739814919
>WHAT IS THE WORST A FEMALE HAS SCREWED YOU OVER?

When you find yourself married with kids, you are damned and your wife holds ALL the cards.

AVOID MARRIAGE. Do not walk into a trap like that.
>>
>>739824796

how about avoid kids you idiot. marriage can be great
>>
>>739824844
You got this backwards, kids can be great, the only bad things are:
The way your wife uses them against you
The attention they take away from you

Kids are much more rewarding than a wife who would be better off as a gf
>>
>>739824760
I stopped being a fuccboi when i met her, never cheated or mistreated her. She said she got bored of me when we broke up
>>
>>739824844
this here kids is what we call a giant fucking retard.
>>
>>739825105

so you're boring then is what you're saying. can't really blame her for that
>>
>>739825047

you married the wrong fucking person bro. can't blame women for that one
>>
>>739825405

>happily married
>is apparently a retard

ok. sorry you feel attacked by my success where you've failed.
>>
>>739826146
>implying it will never fail
time will tell won't it?
>>
>>739826212

yeah but you'll still be waiting here for that proof while i'm still happily married with no kids

>will come with time
>really means will come with kids
>>
>>739826291
>implying i give a single shit enough to remember this conversation past an hour from now
>especially one about your shitty life
thanks for the kek, faggot
>>
>>739826646

you're the one who's continuing this devil's advocate of my marriage failing lolol, and i'm the one dragging you along? buddy. that's sad.
>>
>>739816331
south florida bitches are scum.
>>
>>739820611
>>739814998
Giving this the old third. Motion is passed.
>>
>>739827210
you keep replying right? who's worse?
>>
Mom had me circumsized
>>
Not screwed over exactly but I loaned a friend about £3500 over a couple of years. Never even got the offer of a bj as thanks, I spunked in her coffee one time so it's all good.
>>
>>739824796
>>739824796
i already did, no kids fuck that, but it sucks not being able to do what you wabt without making sure you dont upset her, along with missing the new pussy in the world and the excitment of dating and meeting new grills.
>>
>>739827393

>literally talking about yourself lol
>>
>>739827851
>i'm not replying
lolwat?
>>
>>739828075

i never said that. i was just saying that what you said could have been applied to you just as easily as to me, but you're the one who said it, not me. so i wouldn't be talking about myself, but you would be talking about yourself.
>>
>>739828255
you're just talking in circles now. you better hurry before the furry convention ends
>>
>>739826013
Your bullshit is boring
>>
>>739828315

lol i'll talk in circles with you all day. you seem to think you're "winning" something here and i find that adorable. i have no idea how furries came into the picture, it sounds like you tried to play off that this doesn't bother you a few posts back and now you're just reaching for any sort of insult you can find regardless of what i'm saying. it's kind of cute, actually. i bet you consider yourself smart among your peers.
>>
>>739814919
Constant rollback on what we do sexually. Used to be facials, road head, anal, swallowing, etc. Now most of that is gone and I'm pissed.
>>
>>739814919
Stole my 100 dollar calculator from called her a bitch that was that
>>
>>739828466
you have time to shitpost all day? what a coincidence so do i!
>>
>>739828627

yeah dude i have a reaaaally easy job
>>
>>739814919
any1, that said "no" after being flirty
>>
>>739814919
brought me into this gay earth, knowing full well how goddanm awful this goddanm place is
>>
>>739828953
same
>>
>>739829592

what's got you so upset then?
>>
>>739829675
i'm poor and lonely
>>
>>739829828

i'm sorry man. if you were in a bad marriage it's better that you're out though. we live in a world where you can't really talk about or process your feelings without getting ridiculed, but don't let that keep you down. therapy can be really good if you trust your therapist and speak honestly to your struggles. this is not the place to feel less poor and lonely though. it'll just fuel that anger and make it worse.
>>
>>739814919
I was 13, this chick was 18, I went in her car once and we drove around and i thought I was cool af. She leaned in for a kiss but then stole my wallet sticking out of my pocket, shoved me out of the car and then drove off. That shit turned me gay and I never talked to an older girl since. (Never filed a report because I was scared she would find me)
>>
>>739830033
maybe i like being angry?
>>
>>739830266

>bruce banner

dude to each their own. but if you really think you enjoy that, ask yourself why your response to my question was "poor and lonely"
>>
>>739816513
That happened with my ex, but she went on to date like three dudes in under two months. Tried to kill herself last year after our breakup.

I dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
>>739830376
because i'm poor and that's not going to change and fixing the loneliness by talking to you. are you alright?
>>
She broke up with me and told that it was because i lied to her. I really did, but only so i could take acid and she knew. Anyway i felt bad cuz i fucked it up but, less than one month she started a relationshi in fb with her friend. why make me feel like i'm the bad one when she just wanted another one?
>>
>>739830763

ah man you can change that, it just takes really fucking hard work. i'm still paying off student loans after years and years of being out of college, along with some really shitty credit card debt from not being at all educated in finances growing up. poorness is solved with the proper spending of your money, and that all just comes down to creating a plan and having the willpower to stick to it.

i'm doin well man. just living one day at a time while i can
>>
>>739831664
glad to hear it. living every second over here.
>>
>>739814919
HEY!! That's a pic of my ex-wife.
>>
>>739832409
HE'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS
>>
What about me? No homie love? No hug?
>>
>>739831971

if you've never heard of the ladder method of debt repayment i'd give it a look https://www.clearpoint.org/blog/how-to-pay-off-debt-efficiently-the-ladder-method/

interest rates are what keep you poor. paying off the right things in the right order are key
>>
>>739833593
i don't have any debt actually. pretty much a clean slate with 0 motivation to do a thing.
>>
>>739833771

you have no debt and you're sad that you're poor? you're richer than most of the people out there. if someone makes more money than you means it nothing if they owe more than they make. take that as motivation to start saving. if you spend all of your money on things to help distract you, then you might need more help. drugs and alcohol are fun but they don't give you anything. nobody can motivate you if you don't want to be motivated though, gotta work on that part of yourself first.
>>
>>739834265
i hear ya dude. thanks for trying to help
>>
>>739832502
NO respect I tell ya.... no respect.
>>
>>739814919
She stole my heart ;_;
And is probably fucking Tyrone right now
>>
>>739834571

if you haven't done it in awhile, go outside and hang out for a bit. sometimes that helps me ground myself outside of my own heady bullshit. it doesn't work for everyone. i also recommend reading as much as you can, especially things that challenge your concept of yourself and the world. that might shake you out of your funk and help you gain some perspective. but remember, any perspective of reality is a selection of reality, and therefor a corruption of reality. basically don't take anything too seriously and it loosens its grip on you
>>
>>739835063
thanks /b/ro
best advice i've heard in a while on here
>>
>>739835519

that's because most of the advice on here is designed to make you feel worse about yourself, not better
>>
>>739814919
my mother used to beat the shit out of me daily, threaten to kick me out on the street, then lied to me about visiting my father, instead she shipped me off to live with him without telling me.
>>
>>739835735
meh i've seen the good and bad. mostly bad but there is some good. you just happen to be a cut above the rest.
>>
>>739814919
Asian ex. Made me pay for everything. Spent like 120 a week on her and her family. Been with her 6 months... So 3000 dollars down the drain.
>>
College girlfriend for 3 years while I was in graduate school. She went back to her home town in Washington (college was in Georgia, my home state)

We did the long distance relationship thing for 18 months until I graduated.

She wanted us to live in her hometown, so I used up all my savings to move there, get a job there, rented an apartment.

A month after I'm there, she tells me she's been dating since she moved back and she had a boyfriend and feels guilty about seeing us both, so she wanted me to just be friends

I had to quit my new job and move back home with a lot less money
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>739814919
couple of instances come to mind
>gf of 3 years
>parents hate me
>suddenly go ballistic, stop her from seeing me
>we still see each other when we can
>contact gets more and more sparse
>she keeps me hanging on
>says she loves me
>plan to move out together
>her parents say if we have our own house it's none of their business
>save up for 2 years
>find out she's dating some other guy
>has been for the whole 2 years
>and was for the last year of our relationship
>she ends up splitting up with this guy
>comes crawling back to me
seepic.jpg
>>
>>739836018

well i've actually been through some shit. i think most of the people who give advice have it easier than they think they do, so their advice is shallow and pointless
>>
File: 1491947008209.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491947008209.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>739836532
to update she was 20 i was 23, her parents were batshit insane.
second instance
>gf of about a year
>living together
>very similar tastes in hobbies
>blowjob and coffee every morning
>she's pregnant with my kid
>working a decent job i enjoy
>lifeisgood.parchment
>get offered overtime at work
>momoney
>work a 12 hour shift
>come home
>she's moved out
>whole house is empty
>all my stuff gone
>don't hear from her til after kid is born
>dumps kid on me
>have to quit work and be full time dad
>she has very little contact with our daughter
>hear she fucks guys on the regular
>>
>>739836998
Dude she gave you a nice fuck toy why are you fucking whining jesus christ you little bitch
>>
>>739816513
First relationships can take years to get over, three months is a very short amount of time. If you care about her, just stay in touch, if you're a decent person you'll become friends again.
>>
>>739819258
I totally get this.
>>
>>739832502
>kekekek
>>
>>739836998

At least you have a kid now?

Unless you don't like her lol, lots of people don't like their kids.

It's worse to love your kids and not be able to see them at all though.
>>
>some fat disgusting monster stalked me for years in highschool, took pics of me and i never knew
>a year after grad i was a apprentice wizard, i met her and was like, fuck it sure
>bitch is literally insane, has family drama all the time involving the police i get dragged into
>3 years later im still picking up pieces of myself, and my conditions have never recovered either
>just want to painlessly an hero and not have my death be in vain
>>
>>739838401

>fuck it sure

your mistake
>>
>>739837871
It's better when you don't like them. It makes it easier to ignore their cries.

A man should not feel anything for his fleshlight.
>>
>be 8 year old me
>be retarded
>be playing classic runescape
>some "female" on runescape says "hey u want to be my bf"
>dont even know what bf means
>"ok"
>so now im bf
>1 hour into relationship and we get married
>afterwards she says "lets go celebrate. i know a really nice spot"
>i say "ok"
>starts taking me north near the wilderness
>i say "the wilderness is dangerous"
>she says "its ok you'll protect me if anything bad happens"
>"ok"
>we jump over wilderness and go north
>3 fuckin banditos instantly show up and attack me
>i dont even fight, i just type "run wife"
>wife just sits there and watches me die
>wife messages me "hahahahahahh"
>i, loyal 8 year old retarded husband, say "its ok wife i still love u"
>removes me from friends list
>>
>>739839193
What is wrong with you?
>>
File: Rock_LEE.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_LEE.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>739821721
Dude that shit sucks. Bt you can pull through anon! I believe in you. You probably just need to make some new friends outside of family
>>
>>739839592

he was 8. if you think you were smarter at 8 you're highly delusional
>>
File: 1406258486201.gif (1MB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
1406258486201.gif
1MB, 320x168px
>>739814919
A group of about half a dozen females (from a different department, whom I never talked to) filed repeated false harassment reports against me at my old job right after I got out of the hospital. I ended up losing my job and nearly lost my eyesight. Luckily there were no complications with the procedure since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford it or medical treatments without it. Women are some evil fucks.
>>
>>739840037
What on earth motivated them to do that?
>>
>>739840037

why did they do that? how does what six women did make women evil? are you implying men are any less evil than women? your story lacks a lot of detail
>>
>>739839960
I wasn't as trusting, that's for sure loo
>>
>>739839193
This one's got me fucked up ha
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.