[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wwyd degrade/hatefuck edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 25

Wwyd degrade/hatefuck edition
>>
>>739795062
buy her a pony
>>
File: 03 -.jpg (322KB, 410x796px) Image search: [Google]
03 -.jpg
322KB, 410x796px
>>739795062
facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock
>>
File: R.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>
>>739796004
Fuck that bitch's ass while slapping the back of her head and telling her she's a stupid bitch nothing more than a hole for me to fuck
>>
File: sai844.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
sai844.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
>>739796160
Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her pretty face
>>
>>739796513
Grab a tight hold of her hair and pump my dick in her mouth until I cum inside, but keep my dick in her mouth until I'm done pissing and making her drink it
>>
File: la2345655.jpg (67KB, 843x474px)
la2345655.jpg
67KB, 843x474px
>>739796809
grab her hair and use them as handle bars to face fuck her and then cum on her tits, take her phone and post a picture of it on her snap story
>>
>>739796809
You tell her that you have a special night planned for her bday. You start by taking her to a nice dinner and get her a bit tipsy. After that to the club where you have a special vip room booked for the two of you. Shes so excited but she doesnt know that its a special kind of vip room.
When you get there the door is closed behind you two. There are about 20guys there. She turns towards you with confused look but you are already sitting on a armchair and making yourself comfortable to enjoy the show.
The guys surround her and rip off her small dress, her bra and panties. She tries to cover herself up but her hands get janked away from her pussy and tits. Now she is really panicking and you are grinning. You tell her to calm down and just to enjoy the special bday night.
Guys hold her up and spread her legs so everyone has a nice view of her tight little holes. They start fingering and licking her. She still tries to struggle but its no use.
after some time they start fucking her holes one by one.
when shes stretched enough they but her down and double penetrate her while few of the guys start using her mouth.
You can hear her starting to moan. She gets fucked for hours. her every hole gets filled with so much cum. You can see it gushing out of her holes and her stomach is bulging a bit from all the cum she swallowed.
After the ravaging is over you tell her the final surprise. She has to walk home nude dripping in cum to show of her achievement in being a good little cumslut. I bet that after that fucking she got she will be wondering if the night was a present for her or you.

What would happen to big titted South African milf Lizanne?
>>
Lizanne 2/3
>>
Lizanne 3/3
>>
File: g.jpg (35KB, 540x960px)
g.jpg
35KB, 540x960px
>>
>>739797004
Walk around a park while she's sucking me off, following me around on her hands and knees
>>
File: 20170723_102619.jpg (285KB, 960x960px)
20170723_102619.jpg
285KB, 960x960px
>>739797004
I'd push her down right there and strip her naked and tie her to the ground. I'd fuck her tight cunt in front of everyone and make sure I pumped my seed deep inside her. I'd round up all the guys around make them cum deep inside her and fertilize her like the whore she is. I'd make sure guys came over every inch of her tiny body and leave her there so the cum dries up all over her. I'd keep fucking her whore pussy until she screams and begs me to stop.

Ways to the bridal party on the wedding day? Number 2 and number 5 are the bride's sisters
>>
File: Wwyd-Erika-1(1).jpg (47KB, 348x863px)
Wwyd-Erika-1(1).jpg
47KB, 348x863px
>>739797056
Lizanne would serve as a public prostitute, sucking guys off for 25 cents a pop with 50 cents for swallowing. I'd charge one dollar for letting guys fuck her ass. I'd keep all the money and she'd get a rough face fucking if she complained
>>
>>739797823
put my dick deep inside her whore mouth and keep it there until she starts gagging and drooling. Then put my dick in her ass and ravage her and make her scream while slapping her ass violently then howl like a fucking wolf as i unload in her ass.
>>
>>739798170
Choked and slapped while getting fucked hard, then skull fucked and then reamed anally
>>
>>739797004
Put her into crippling depression and force her into stress eating until she degrades to a really fat cow with huge belly and tits, then fuck her and do tons of titfucks with her until she treats me like her daddy.
>>
>>739798315
Follow her home after a drunken night out and ambush her at the door making my way inside. Id then hike up her dress and fuck her all over her furniture before finishing in her bed. After firing my load all over her face Id choke her until she passes out. When she wakes up she would find herself under my stair as my little fuck toy to bring out and use whenevr I want.
Wwyd to this posh English feminist. Good replies get kik.
>>
>>739800096
>>
>>739800096
give her 10$ and say "sing for me lady gaga wannabe"
>>
Laura?
>>
File: C0KBFPwUQAAtRWC.jpg (90KB, 720x1080px)
C0KBFPwUQAAtRWC.jpg
90KB, 720x1080px
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 297x668px)
1.jpg
28KB, 297x668px
>>739797130
take her dressed just like that to an adult theater. once shes there all of the old pervs will start groping and manhandling her. once she thought about leaving, id cuff her to her seat. her clothes would be tugged at, tits ogled, and by the end of the night shed be covered in cum
>>
File: 2.jpg (76KB, 383x752px)
2.jpg
76KB, 383x752px
>>739801876
pic 2
>>
>>739795062
bump
>>
File: 135292.jpg (85KB, 358x633px)
135292.jpg
85KB, 358x633px
WWYD?
>>
Hier findet man noch echte Deutsche

cytu
.be
/r/krautsynch

Geil
>>
File: kk.jpg (160KB, 533x712px)
kk.jpg
160KB, 533x712px
>>739803660
bound and rape her rough, wait some time and inject her a drug and rape her again. Repeat it again and again and increase the dosis every time until she is absolutely addictive and unconditionally obedient and can be used as one likes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.