[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 48

File: WhoWOuldWin.jpg (235KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
WhoWOuldWin.jpg
235KB, 800x560px
Who would win thread
>>
File: Trans.png (65KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Trans.png
65KB, 500x301px
>>
>>739707540
VC didnt win,the fight at home was POLITICAL.We pulled out cause of the hippies
>>
>>739707655
yeah but somehow 8 years wasnt enough for americans to win, which is pathetic.
>>
>>739707772
* 7 years, still not good
>>
>>739707655
VC did win though, they took over all of south korea and maintained control of the entire country while americans left and never came back. I'm pretty sure that means they won, doesnt matter why americans puled out, they did and thats why they lost
>>
>>739707655

>US invades
>massive losses for 8 years
>no progress made
>North reigns
>US forces retreat, defeated and humiliated

Tell me more about how US didn't lose the war
>>
>>739707540
The French lost also
>>
File: FidelFTW.png (52KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
FidelFTW.png
52KB, 500x396px
giving Ameritards a reality check is my fav
>>
>>739707625
kekd
>>
>>739707979

you can't lose a war you didn't want to win. look up 'the military industrial complex' chucklefuck.
>>
File: dielaugh.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dielaugh.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>739708126

>didn't want to win
> my sides

Seriously though.......do US schools actually indoctrinate you with this crap and you believe it? I understand propaganda, every country does it, I just didn't actually think the average American was that stupid.

It appears I have underestimated you lol.
>>
>>739707655
they didnt lose but they were having massive losses
>>
the viet got so rekt btw millions ... u.s. cannot go into indonesia and viet took advantage of it ... a shitty war
>>
and btw ''outdated weaponry'' is not revelant
>>
File: 1494504789091.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494504789091.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>739708395
>>739708126
>>739707655
>>
>>739707958
>south korea
What
>>
>>739707625
The joke is you think bilogical sex and gender are the same thing.
>>
>>739710039
you got it
>>
>>739707540
>whole United States army
never happened. We didn't even declare war, we were just negating the support that the USSR gave to North Vietnam.
It's like this:
If we had declared war on North Vietnam and gone in, Total War style, we'd have obliterated all of NK in a couple of weeks. But a couple of weeks after *that*, every other country in southeast Asia would have run to the USSR for protection from the invading Americans. From a political standpoint, with the goal of stopping the spread of communism, it was a lose-lose situation. The only thing we could do was prop up South Vietnam and hope they won their own civil war.

BUT the unprecedented access the press had to the front lines in Vietnam meant the folks back home got a clearer picture of guerilla warfare than they ever wanted to see, and they were extremely unhappy about sending their sons/brothers/husbands/fathers over there to die in a war we weren't even trying to win. Public opinion turned drastically against US involvement in Vietnam and to keep their jobs, the politicians of the day pulled us out of the conflict. By the time the war was actually lost by South Vietnam, our forces had been gone for about three years iirc.
>>
>>739711894
So much denial it hurts
>>
>>739712161
>denial
Perhaps you would care to link me to any accredited historical source that mentions the USAF and USN carpet-bombing military targets in North Vietnam? Because I'm pretty sure the closest you're going to find is napalm and agent orange used to deforest battlefields. Maybe you could just shut me up by linking me to the formal Declaration Of War issued by the US Government?

Or maybe you don't know jack shit about Vietnam except what you saw in Full Metal Jacket and Good Morning Vietnam?
>>
File: 1500625828787.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500625828787.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>739711894
>when your military gets assraped by vietnamese dirt farmers so hard that you unironically try to convince people you weren't even trying, despite the fact that you bombed the country, sprayed toxic gas, and fought the VC on land for 10 years
>>
>>739713629
you forgot
>sprayed hundreds of thousands of liters of hardcore neurotoxic weedkillers all over their forests
>>
>>739710039
The joke is you think people will take this bait.

They probably will.
>>
>>739708289
It's no different from the Japanese schools that say they were "forced" to bomb Pearl Harbor because they felt threatened by a neutral county.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>739707655
>>739711894

Wow, so much American butthurt in these responses, so basically, it was a tie?
>>
>>739713629
There was never a Declaration of War by the US, it was a "Police Action" even before the first US soldier died. And we didn't pull out because of the VC, we pulled out because of the hippies.

Ask anyone who was actually there, the Brass would not let the troops actually advance. There were battlefields like "Hamburger Hill" that we'd take every few days and then just fall back and let the VC re-occupy them so we could take them again, only to fall back again a few days later and let the VC re-occupy them again (again) because every time we took Hamburger Hill the VC took more casualties than we did. We weren't trying to conquer North Vietnam, we were just bleeding their resources. You really think North Vietnam could have fought off the Pacific Fleet? You really think they could have shot down high-altitude bombers with those antique soviet rifles?
The one and only reason we could not AIR SUPERIORITY the fuck out of them was the USSR, it had nothing to do with the VC themselves.
>>
>>739708289
were not that stupid, anon is just that stupid.
>>
>>739714220
>it was a tie?
No, it was a decisive loss for South Vietnam after we stopped propping them up. It was never even a war for us.
>>
US tards will never say that they chose to leave the VC alone, just like they'll never admit farmer militia using guerrilla tactics and Continental Army asking for the forever surrendering French to help won them the Revolutionary War happened either. Embarrassing moments happen to every nation. Get over it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170722-090546.jpg (259KB, 1066x788px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722-090546.jpg
259KB, 1066x788px
>>739713813
>when that 'weedkiller' turns out to be detrimental to humans and now your country is paying a second time because your soldiers are having retarded kids with birth defects and disabilities after getting gassed with agent orange. but it's okay because it was definitely used to clear out forests and not destroy crops which caused widespread famine killing thousands more vietnamese civilians.
>>
>>739714389
>we lost, so let's just claim it wasn't even a war

>i lost this videogame, well I wasn't even playing hurr durr
>>
>>739707540
It was millions of Vietnamese farmers. Americans murdered at least 1 million of them.
And yes, it was murder you patriotic fucks, not war. 5,000 American casualties and 1,500,000 Vietnamese? Murderers!
>>
>>739714675
Cool we still didn't even come to fight. Our goverment refused to cut our boys lose. That 1.5 would if been all of them if the lib fags moves on.>>739714675
>>
>>739714404
>chose to leave the VC alone
We did do that, because every politician was scared for his job and people were actually rioting here in the US.
>never admit farmer militia using guerilla tactics
They did do that, and they were damn good at it, not to mention absolutely ruthless about it. But that has nothing to do with the fact that we had thousands of tons of hardware that we never even considered using on their homeland, only moderate deployment of air support for the areas that were already battlefields between North and South Vietnamese.
>forever surrendering French
Your ignorance is really shining here. France has been a "conquer the world" type of empire more than once. They were even brave enough to try and invade Russia. And even though France surrendered to the Nazis in WWII, the French Resistance never stopped fighting them.
>Embarrassing moments happen
Like you showing your abject lack of historical education?
Yeah, embarrassing moments happen.
>>
>>739714670
>let's just claim it wasn't even a war
I will kill myself on livestream RIGHT NOW if you can link me to a US Declaration Of War on Vietnam.
Google all you want, I'll wait.
>>
>>739714389
That's cute bruv, funny how it is called "The Vietnam War" in all of the history annals innit?

You sound like some dude who just lost a barfight sitting in the gutter bleeding talking about how he totally would have won if he'd used his roundhouse kicks or some stupid shit.

Check this shit out -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

Date 1 November 1955[A 1] – 30 April 1975
(19 years, 5 months, 4 weeks and 1 day)

Location South Vietnam, North Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

Result
North Vietnamese victory

But keep shitposting your little heart out Breitbro.
>>
File: 354394bd4dc7d0e47a5ce82e9967d3e8.jpg (445KB, 2000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
354394bd4dc7d0e47a5ce82e9967d3e8.jpg
445KB, 2000x1422px
Fucking faggots need to learn history before talking shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords

Peace treaty that ended the war, US withdrew having saved South Vietnam, North Vietnam invaded two YEARS after the US forces had left and by that point Americans weren't interested in going back.
The only war the US has "lost" was one they weren't even there to fight.
By that same logic, France lost World War I because Germany ignored the peace treaty signed then and invaded a few years after anyway.
>>
ITT: Retards arguing about the US losing the vietnam war
>>
File: winrar.png (166KB, 495x376px) Image search: [Google]
winrar.png
166KB, 495x376px
>>739708063
>>
>>739715279
>ITT: Retards taking a political defeat for the US and applying it to the military which won every actual combat part of the war.
The only true losers of the Vietnam War were the South Vietnamese. Americans got their nose bloodied but were well out of the war before the South's defeat.
>>
>>739714404
I admit that the French helped. I've never met someone who denied this. What do they teach you in school? That was part of the point of independence. The USA was the first diverse place. Frenchman, English, Spanish, German, Austrian whatever so it didn't make much sense that they took orders from the queen, especially considering how distant she was from the land. Read common sense by Thomas Paine... Or just any book... Are books still legal in Europe? I know free speech and thought aren't... The Quran is probably legal...
>>
>>739715364
i'll tell you who didn't win! the american people! i'll be here all week folks
>>
>>739715094
>wikipedia
lolol
Let me explain the precise angle at which your head is inserted into your ass:
>Assertion: We stopped calling it a war after we lost
>FACT: US involvement was called a Police Action from the very beginning, long before it lost public support
>FACT: It is the Vietnam War because North and South Vietnam were at war. It doesn't need to have the US declare war for us to call it a war.
>FACT: The United States never, at any point before, during, or after the Vietnam War, declared war on North Vietnam. The war was between North and South, not the US and North Vietnam.
>>
>>739714915
>We did do that, because every politician was scared for his job and people were actually rioting here in the US.
Hippies, the same type of people you chastise today
>They did do that, and they were damn good at it, not to mention absolutely ruthless about it. But that has nothing to do with the fact that we had thousands of tons of hardware that we never even considered using on their homeland, only moderate deployment of air support for the areas that were already battlefields between North and South Vietnamese.
So farmers that knew their lands and knew how to use psych warfare better?
>hur we had all dez gunz that we even used on neutral cuntries they rran over to 4 protection but we culdve dun more
>They were even brave enough to try and invade Russia.
Like how Hitler did. How well did that work out again?
>French Resistance never stopped fighting them.
More than what US did in Vietnam
>My US history book told me that we decided to just leave when black kids weren't fucking with me for reading
Like I said, Japan teaches their kids that they did right to attack the US and the nukes were so much worse than 3+ years of carpet bombings and further POW tortures.

Tell yourself whatever you need. Your country tore itself apart with people who refused to fight at home and in the jungle with experiments that killed more of you than them. gg wp.
>>
>>739715094

>Wikipedia

LMFAO
>>
>>739715517
I wouldn't argue on if it technically was a war, because the US hasn't declared one since 1941.
It's much better to focus on how the battles actually turned out, the peace treaty that was signed, and how long after the US left the area before the North invaded the South.
It's hard to argue that the US benefited anything from its involvement, but to say they outright lost is oversimplifying it.
>>
File: IMG_1581.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>739711894
>The US comitted 543,000 troops to the Vietnam War
>bro we werent even trying :)
No wonder the American education system is deemed a failure if it can shit out autists like you.
>>
File: gitwikid.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gitwikid.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>739715272
>>739715094
>game over guys we got wiki'd
>>
>>739714985
The US constantly goes to war without declaring war, you idiot

if it wasn't a war then how did 60,000 American soldiers die? They all fell off bridges and so?
>>
>>739715517
>>739715759

Don't forget the 3 million plus women and children that were slaughtered, that's some real hardcore tough guy shit right there, and still lost the war.
>>
>>739714985
most wars start without a declaration of war
including germany invading poland
>>
>>739715819
Give it 5-10 years and the same thing will be said in the Middle East

>we weren't even trying
>we should've nuked em with no international consequences
Pick one.
>>
>>739713199
Dude.. just get outta of here with your shit
>>
>>739715873
Would you like to get Brittanicaed as well?

Which historical reference point do you need inserted into your orifice to understand that America lost the Vietnam war?
>>
>>739714181
Anon realises hes brainwashed. Anon says other people are brainwashed too after original anon said it anyway. No one knows what anon tries to accomplish. Stay tuned.
>>
>>739707540
Should have just nuked them
>>
>>739713199
Maybe you could do it yourself along with how many US troops suffered side effects from Agent Orange or "friendly fire" from napalm and artillery and got shit all from medical help back in the states.
>>
>>739716076
Feeling #triggered cuz?
>>
>>739713199
there were 2,700,000 American soldiers fighting in Vietnam for 11 years

>we just did a little deforestation
>>
>>739708063
Yeah but Cuba is dead now. America isn't
>>
File: 1491014694886.jpg (549KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
1491014694886.jpg
549KB, 1024x664px
>>739714985

"Congress has voted 23 times to authorize limited military engagements including Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. "

Congress has the power to declare war, which is why no president has since WWII.

It goes to congress, then they decide.

hence why Vietnam was a war, and one you lost so terribly, despite outnumbering the opponent almost 4:1
>>
>>739716030
Which meme do you need to realize that auto-defaulting to a website that can be edited by anybody stopped being a point of source reference in high school?

No shit the US lost Vietnam. They couldn't even rig votes right there in the first place.
>>
>>739715968
The same US-hating morons will ignore everything else just to try to force their agenda
>US and Iraq fight in 2003
>US quickly wins control of the battlefield and of the Iraqi government
>By all accounts the war has been won and it is now an occupation
>Control of Iraqi military and government is returned to the Iraqis 2006-2007
>US occupation of Iraq ends, some US forces stay to keep the peace or help Iraqis
>ISIS defeats much of Iraqi Army in 2014
>Bulk US forces have been gone for years by this point
>"Hurr this proves the US lost"
Those are the kind of people that will write Wikipedia articles, where they can just manage to spin a long and complex situation into a single sentence as if it's proof of something.
>>
>>739716268
It can be edited by anybody and contains citations to references. There is nothing dubious about quoting verified wikipedia info, it is an auto default because it's quick, this is not metaphysics here, no matter how hard the butthurt triggereds in this thread screech autistically at the sky.
>>
>>739715470
Books are beginning to be illegalized here in Germany. Common sense would be a big no no
>>
>>739716238
>lost so terribly
In what way? It's obvious it was a political defeat but don't go full retard and say the US military lost. It was the complete opposite.
>>
>>739716639
Hahaha, No.
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (130KB, 1025x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
130KB, 1025x935px
>>739716498
Being so quick to assume the people just stating facts (that a bunch of chinks in ratholes crushed you) hate America is a bit fucking stupid.
>>
>>739715664
>Hippies
Correct
>So farmers that knew their lands and knew how to use psych warfare better?
Correct
>Like how HItler did. How well did that work out again?
I said "brave" not "smart".
>More than what US did in Vietnam
False equivalence. The US wasn't occupied by VC. Actually the French Resistance fighting the Germans was more like the VC fighting the US.
>Japan teaches their kids
Irrelevant. No declaration of war between the US and North Vietnam exists. No possible scenario of North Vietnam resisting sustained high-altitude carpet bombing exists. Nothing remotely approaching the scope of the Pacific Campaign occurred during Vietnam. "The entire US Army" in OP's pic is more than exaggeration, it's patent falsehood. We did not commit anywhere near our entire fighting force to Vietnam. That's not an opinion, that's not crying because we didn't win, that's a matter of fact that the majority of our fighting force was never called into play, only grunt foot soldiers and limited air support.
Here (https://www.history.navy.mil/research/library/online-reading-room/title-list-alphabetically/c/carrier-deployments-during-the-vietnam-conflict.html) is the complete list of everywhere that every US aircraft carrier was deployed during the entirety of the Vietnam conflict. Please point out to me where any of them were defeated by Vietcong. You may find this difficult, because none of them were even attacking North Vietnam at any point. One time, ONE (1) time, one carrier pulled into port in *South* Vietnam for less than a day to receive parts for one of its elevators.

Now tell me again about how we were trying our best and couldn't win. Fucking KENYA got more attention from the Pacific fleet than the VC did.
>>
>>739716498
>By all accounts the war has been won
this is wrong, the fighting never stopped. The US never controlled all of Iraq. Not even 50%.
>>
File: 1477784827330.png (48KB, 1214x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477784827330.png
48KB, 1214x268px
>>739716639

[Report inappropriate predictions INTENSIFIES]
>>
File: 1500590660200.jpg (148KB, 1242x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1500590660200.jpg
148KB, 1242x1047px
>>
File: 1490571624118.jpg (74KB, 880x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490571624118.jpg
74KB, 880x527px
>>
>>739713629
forgot incendiary air bombs and destroying forests by air bombing just to get rid of handful of people
>>
>>739716498
Just because someone can point out an obvious lie doesn't mean they hate you, you triggered kid.
>By all accounts the war has been won and it is now an occupation
>Control of Iraqi military and government is returned to the Iraqis 2006-2007
>US occupation of Iraq ends, some US forces stay to keep the peace or help Iraqis
>ISIS defeats much of Iraqi Army in 2014
>Bulk US forces have been gone for years by this point

You literally just explained the reason you fucked up. You had the entire war, then just left like the fucking first Crusades, then your citizens just can't comprehend where ISIS magically came from out of a power vacuum with US weapons left over there.
>you were there
>you won
>you left
>someone else moved in
>now you're back
>everyone is already tired of it
>>
>>739716136
Nah I'm just trying to make my point that all we had to do was obliterate them either nuclear or carpet bomb NV and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Our soldiers wasn't allowed to win because of the politicians. My dad was 173rd Airborne so I know what he tells me
>>
File: 1493765468257.jpg (39KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1493765468257.jpg
39KB, 500x522px
>>
>>739716858
>6 million jews
Fuck off.
There's already enough historical inaccuracy in this thread without you bringing that shit up.
>>
File: 1493932848792.jpg (55KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
1493932848792.jpg
55KB, 1000x804px
>>
>>739716783
The purpose of the war was to remove Saddam Hussein, the Ba'athist Party, and any WMDs.
Those were all achieved to some extent and then a Democratic Iraqi Government was given power. I will not at all defend the fucking mess the Iraqi govt made, they were the ones in control and responsible for making sure things didn't get out of hand.
>>
>>739716534
>It can be edited by anybody
>There is nothing dubious about quoting verified wikipedia info
>the same info /b/tards have done "raids" on to change overnight

Yeah, foolproof info.
>>
>>739716936
>You can lost a war after you've left
Be consistent then, go to the World War 1 page, and change it to French defeat RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>739715364
only thing kennedy won was a bullet to the head, so much for getting cozy with russians
>>
>>739715470
Britbong here. We have all the good literature. We pay for a reading license (cheaper if you bundle a TV license and roller skating license) and we get our books right from the government, each with a stamp of good quality as proof of the knowledge inside. You Americans are so brainwashed
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>739716979
>looking for facts on /b/

are you retarded m8?
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (25KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
25KB, 443x332px
>>739716976
>Implying 'we shuld obliterate dem with teh nukez huhuhuh' would end with anything other than the mutually assured destruction of the USA
>>
>>739707540
To be fair it wasn't the professional US military as depicted on the left, and the vc weren't just farmers. I know I'm taking the b8, but whatever.
>>
>>739717087
Christ, you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? You follow the links to quoted citations, then follow the external links to verify the sources. Fuckwit.
>>
File: 1486591917911.jpg (232KB, 970x710px) Image search: [Google]
1486591917911.jpg
232KB, 970x710px
>>739716979

*gorillion

>pic related, the number of jews drastically changed before and after the war.
oh wait... that numbers not right.
>>
>>739717200
If you kill everyone you win
>>
File: 1432534307842.png (269KB, 1921x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1432534307842.png
269KB, 1921x1744px
>The worst American """defeat""" isn't even a decisive one and is debatable once you look at it with anything more than a middle school education
Keep talking shit, inferiors.
>>
>>739717266
You realise that 'jew' is a religious persuassion and not an ethnicity right? Of course you do, what am I thinking.
>>
>>739717450
Not the Nazis it wasn't. Their race laws were all sorts of retarded.
>>
>>739717395
>Northern Marinara Islands
murrica is SO fat we have entire islands of spaghetti sauce
>>
>>739714675
or 50,000 ?
>>
>>739717450

Because i'm sure so many people would take up Judaism during that time for them to shine, right?
>>
>>739707979
>2 presidents
>americans inist on pulling back
>pull back
>throw more in because pulling back they got a foot hold again
>supplied by russians
>push foward and pull back till final pull out
>russians win
>>
>>739717200
Russia would not have destroyed the world over Vietnam
>>
File: 1491247652054.jpg (44KB, 983x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491247652054.jpg
44KB, 983x500px
>>739707540
>>
>>739716764
>I said "brave" not "smart".
Explain the difference in brave vs smart when both try to invade a country with a completely different climate they are unprepared for against people that would die just to have an end to suffering in that frozen tundra, because either way both lost.
>Actually the French Resistance fighting the Germans
Except the French Resistance didn't stop fighting
>Irrelevant. No declaration of war between the US and North Vietnam exists. No possible scenario of North Vietnam resisting sustained high-altitude carpet bombing exists. Nothing remotely approaching the scope of the Pacific Campaign occurred during Vietnam. "The entire US Army" in OP's pic is more than exaggeration, it's patent falsehood. We did not commit anywhere near our entire fighting force to Vietnam. That's not an opinion, that's not crying because we didn't win, that's a matter of fact that the majority of our fighting force was never called into play, only grunt foot soldiers and limited air support.
Here (https://www.history.navy.mil/research/library/online-reading-room/title-list-alphabetically/c/carrier-deployments-during-the-vietnam-conflict.html) is the complete list of everywhere that every US aircraft carrier was deployed during the entirety of the Vietnam conflict. Please point out to me where any of them were defeated by Vietcong. You may find this difficult, because none of them were even attacking North Vietnam at any point. One time, ONE (1) time, one carrier pulled into port in *South* Vietnam for less than a day to receive parts for one of its elevators.
So because no declaration of war and going balls out on farmers is pretty much some kid losing at Monopoly and saying "I wasn't even playing"
4 v 1 at minimum minus all the warmachines and still not trying. Even if you weren't trying at all, you just showed to everyone back at home how disposable people with a low education or single men are worth there.
>>
>>739717614
>countries that lose wars to vietnamese farmers
>south vietnam not highlighted
I call shenanigans.
>>
>>739717614
Better make France, South Vietnam, South Korea, and Australia blue then.
>>
>>739717555
You are so on target man, a shitty jjpg with no sources whatsoever completely undermines the vast majority of historical data from scholars worldwide.

Ever occur to you that the image there is not accurate at all?
>>
>>739707540
WHO WOULD WIN?
-The whole Soviet Army
-A few hundred Afghans with outdated weapons
>>
>>739717239
>implying you even did that
Take you own advice and go beyond wikipedia

We weren't even arguing with you that you were wrong in the first place, we were laughing at everyone that auto-defaults to wiki. Your autism must have not caught the joke.
>>
>>739717614
Mein fucking siedenshclagers.
>>
File: loltype.gif (199KB, 158x212px) Image search: [Google]
loltype.gif
199KB, 158x212px
>>739708816
>>
>>739717605
Russia was fully fucking prepared to destroy the world over smaller things. China was also actively fighting in Vietnam, you can bet your ass if the US went nuclear, Russia and China would have responded in kind.
>>
>>739707540
The problem wasn't with the military, it was the politics. We wanted to half ass our effort in Vietnam. Trying to make an unpopular leader run a stable country while being hesitant to commit both militarily and politically is a recipe for disaster. Its the same problem the British had in Afghanistan the first time, they forced Shah Shujah onto the thrown whom none of the Afghan tribes wanted because he was their lap dog and kicked out a strong and competent but independent leader who was friendly to the British but wouldn't be there lap dog. Then after forcing the Shah into power against the will of the Afghans the British tried to maintain a minimal military presence, but still show a strength of force. The result, over 10,000 British subjects killed.
>>
File: 1483831805563.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1483831805563.gif
822KB, 600x366px
This was a good "who would win"

Until someone brought America and Vietnam in it. The people arguing about it definitely weren't even alive when it happened and are just scrounging for internet evidence to defend it like it'll magically changed what happened in the 60-70s.
>>
>>739710039
GAS
>>
If you ever get a chance, read a book called Tunnel Rats. It's all about having to go down into the VC holes. Pretty fucking crazy.

I would have gave up too.
>>
>>739717818
There was no joke, just a stupid gif placed inappropriately which served to make no point at all calling out a post you agree with, back to your wiki hugbox m80.
>>
>>739708289
>huge losses

um, look up the losses by the US vs the NVA
>>
File: sketch-1500742806981.png (593KB, 1280x651px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500742806981.png
593KB, 1280x651px
>>
File: 0365.jpg (108KB, 394x403px) Image search: [Google]
0365.jpg
108KB, 394x403px
>>739717896
Russia done got punked out by America just a few years earlier in Cuba. They wouldn't have done anything. China could not do it alone
>>
>>739717646
>Explain the difference in brave vs smart
Google it.
>French Resistance didn't stop fighting
Neither did the VC. Not sure what you're trying to say here.
>you just showed everyone back at home how disposable people with a low education or single men are worth there
Exactly. And that's the precise reason why the US had to pull out of Vietnam. Not because of the VC, because of the civilian response to being shown that the government was throwing our soldiers lives away.
>>
File: 1475196746011.jpg (86KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
1475196746011.jpg
86KB, 480x316px
>>739717765

>the vast majority of historical data from (((scholars))) worldwide.

ftfy
>>
>>739717896
But if you #1 and the world ends then you win. GG not America
>>
File: 1483837010347.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483837010347.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>739718115
>there was no joke
There was a very obvious joke that multiple people made on wiki, you just were too mad about it.

>people can't joke about something that's factual, yet as basic to the internet arguer as Starbucks is to an American girl with Uggs
Back to your caregiver, Autismotron
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 960x606px
>>739707540
>>
>>739718054
>The people arguing about it definitely weren't even alive when it happened
True, but my father did two tours.
>>
>>739717450
>e
cause that changes the fact that the number of jews didn't change at all...
>>
This onetime in high school I smacked the Vietnamese kid on the head and he freaked out about his culture. For the rest of the time we were in that class he tried multiple times to stab me and I ended up pushing him out of his desk and everyone laughed at him. To me winning that "fight" against the zip in black pajamas made me feel as if the war in nam was made up for.
>>
>>739714857
So not wanting to wantonly murder an entire populace is a liberal ideology?

Fuck me I didn't realize I was a libtard.
>>
>>739718431
Of course it did you absolute fucking idiot it decreased by roughly 6 million.
>>
>>739718203
>joining war at in the last two years
>considers it winning
At best you helped
>>
>>739718220
>implying losing in Cuba meant that Russia wouldn't drop the bombs as an act of revenge on the USA if they nuked NV.
There's a reason the only nukes ever used in a war were the first two.
>>
File: image.gif (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
197KB, 800x600px
>>739707540
Can we get back to the "who would win"s?
>>
>>739718257
>Google it.
Oh boy, what a classic. I don't have to Google it because I already know they both lost doing the same thing.
>Neither did the VC. Not sure what you're trying to say here.
I'll help you. Unlike brave vs smart, one actually lost in this situation. Painfully. And not because they "were't trying". Might as well be saying "I could kick your ass, but mom's calling me home for dinner"
>Exactly. And that's the precise reason why the US had to pull out of Vietnam. Not because of the VC, because of the civilian response to being shown that the government was throwing our soldiers lives away.
And yet here is, 16 years after the initial Middle East occupation.
>>
File: 1422192225995.jpg (303KB, 1128x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1422192225995.jpg
303KB, 1128x1536px
>>739718579
>Fucking American warmongers need to mind their own business!
>What the fuck American why didn't you join earlier and help?
This is why the US just gets involved in everything now. People can't handle their own shit and need a big daddy USA to hold their hand.
>>
>>739718429
Good for your dad. I'm sure there's a lot of blacks in America that'll scream racism cause their grandpappy was called a nigger back in '62.
>>
>>739718280
I've talked service men who saw the bodies.

Or were they all (((jews))) too?
>>
>>739718694
See, this I like. Because the US did the same thing here with a proxy war that Russia did in Vietnam, but you don't see Russians going all cyka blyat over it.
>>
>>739717266
>>739718572
not according to this
>>
>>739718949
They rely on most people not knowing about that war. Those Russians will be some of the first to laugh at the US losing in Vietnam and talk shit, but the instant you mention the Soviet-Afghan War, they squat down and shutup.
>>
>>739718882
Fuck, don't bother, it has nothing to do with facts, it is an anti-Semitic ideology, a type of cult you are arguing with, there is no reasoning. May as well go find a fundie and try and convince them there is no god while you are at it.
>>
>>739719020
Holy shit! A jpg you say? Stop the presses! Were going live with this one!
>>
>>739719198
I'm fairly certain that a good bit of Russia is aware how that went by now.
>the instant you mention the Soviet-Afghan War, they squat down and shutup.
Unlike here, apparently. There's an excuse for everything involving the US and Vietnam it seems.
>>
>>739719198
If only the US learnt to squat down and shut up as well and accept that chinks in ratholes beat a fully trained, fully mechanized nation.
>>
File: coyote-killing-infographic.jpg (1002KB, 2200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
coyote-killing-infographic.jpg
1002KB, 2200x1700px
YOU AMERICANS CAN'T KILL SHIT
>>
>>739719320
Yeah man, you didn't know that .jps are 100% real? You should see the ones on nig hate threads.
>>
>>739718593
And without that help youd all be nazi bitches now
>>
>>739718203
Open an history book retard. America helped win the war, but the russians are the one who won it.
>>
>>739719320
well, yes, fuckwit, I was making a claim based on a source. now do you have evidence that proves that source is wrong?
>>
File: 1483834843019.png (285KB, 362x379px) Image search: [Google]
1483834843019.png
285KB, 362x379px
>>739719390
>comparing wars involving the US to a US website involving canines

lmao what the fuck...
>>
>>739719457
????? The front against the Germans was won MONTHS before the A-bombs were dropped.. The US' main contribution to WW2 was in the Pacific front, we were winning long before the yanks rocked up.
>>
>>739719547
>russians
Hello no those pussy got chased and just hid out in the north they didnt take shit
>>
File: 1442060633553.png (38KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442060633553.png
38KB, 245x281px
>>739707540
Someone already won.
hint (it wasn't the US).
>>
>>739719457
ISIS, the disabled, people on welfare, crusty hippie bastards, joke leaders all wouldn't exist if they Nizi'd when they should have Nazi'd
>>
>>739719386
>beat a fully trained, fully mechanized nation.
BULL SHIT
This is why you faggots are insufferable. You take a political defeat and inflate it to say something fucking retarded like North Vietnam actually defeated the American military.
Go bathe yourself in napalm.
>>
>>739718737
>I don't have to Google it because I already know they both lost
No, I mean google the definitions of "brave" and "smart". They aren't synonyms.
>Middle East occupation
Which has what, exactly, to do with the lack of a declaration of war and lack of commitment of the majority of our forces in Vietnam? You do, of course, realize that the situation we're facing in Iraq right now happened because we pulled out of Iraq back in Dec 07, right? Granted, our going into Iraq under Bush was a horrible idea to begin with, politically speaking. But did you consider, before you brought it up, that Iraq had a lot more money and much better military hardware than North Vietnam did? Did it occur to you that we overran Iraq in a far shorter time than we spent in Vietnam? And that we did it without a formal declaration of war or commitment of the sum total of our available forces?
>>
File: TotallyVerified.png (8KB, 540x313px) Image search: [Google]
TotallyVerified.png
8KB, 540x313px
>>739719557
Yeah sure. Here's a .jpg I found from a scanned copy.
>>
>>739719653
>winning
Nigger, getting blitzkrieged and chased into the northern part of your country is hardly winning
>>
>>739719547
It's so funny, in school in the UK we were taught we won the war, Americans had the impression it was all them, and then years later researching it myself I found out we did fuck all until they started knocking on our door.
>>
>>739719789
it's like that don't understand that 4th generation warfare is entirely different than the warfare of the time...
>>
>>739719789
>someones triggered because the truth hurt their fee fees
>>
>>739719863
>not evidence

so you concede the point then?
>>
>>739719653
>we were winning long before the yanks rocked up.
Are you Russia?
Because if you're not Russia, you're not really the reason the Nazi's lost.
>>
>>739716815
savage
>>
>>739719871
>>739719871
>we were winning before the yanks

That's interesting, since before the US they hadn't landed in italy or france...
>>
File: 20170722_050329.jpg (230KB, 674x554px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_050329.jpg
230KB, 674x554px
>>739719948
fee fees kkekkskekskekskzkk
>>
>>739719717
As I said, open an history book. It seems you never went to school, but it's still time to learn.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>739716815
>>
>>739720197
>opens history book
>Russia is gay and sucks dicks
Well what do you know
>>
>>739719935
I understand asymmetrical warfare, which is why it's retarded to say it actually defeated a nation across an ocean. That style of fighting allowed the VC to continue their fight from their tunnel and trail system and be harassers, the NVA was getting its shit slapped left and right when it tried to enter a battle because it was a uniformed force.
The point still stands that the VC and NVA suffered enough loses that they agreed to come to the negotiating table and agree to peace.

>>739719948
>the truth
Which you have yet to say.
>>
>>739719803
>They aren't synonyms.
The end result sure was

>Which has what, exactly, to do with the lack of a declaration of war and lack of commitment of the majority of our forces in Vietnam?
Because the same thing is happening now. Do you think that because there is suddenly a declaration of war on ALL terrorism according to the previous president, that there will only be a peace treaty or an infinite war against radical Islam?
>You do, of course, realize that the situation we're facing in Iraq right now happened because we pulled out of Iraq back in Dec 07, right?
So you can admit that finally, as was previously mentioned
>Granted, our going into Iraq under Bush was a horrible idea to begin with
That one as well.
>Did it occur to you that we overran Iraq in a far shorter time than we spent in Vietnam?
It did. That's what's so ironic about it.
>and that we did it without a formal declaration of war or commitment of the sum total of our available forces?
That's what was said about Vietnam as well.

You're pretty much saying the same that that's been said about Vietnam, yet expecting a different reaction/outcome,. Just like "brave" vs "smart" when so far, the course is quite the same.
>>
>>739707540
The whole United States army would dominate. If it was part of the United States army vs. several million Vietnamese farmers and soldiers with Chinese and Russian military support, it would be a whole different story.
>>
>>739720335
>which you have yet to say
Are you fucking blind? Have you even read more than one reply in this entire fucking thread? Jesus Christ you're thicker than a glass fucking coke bottle.
>>
>>739719991
Where's the evidence in
>>739717266
>>
>>739719557
I could possibly be fucked trying to find some for your ignorant arse as soon as you can post any information that proves your jpg has any basis in factual reality.

But nice strawman attempt anyway.

Because I am smarter than you, I will use my rational analysis abilities to explain reality to you.

During the time period quoted in that amazing jpg, 1933 to 1948 Jews all around the world were having babies, no doubt some in the camps and ghettos were as well. After the war, this increased to an even more prodigious rate, in order to repopulate. The war ended in 45, that is three years of worldwide Jew creation, before the year listed there.

The babies born to Jews, (and remember you only need the mother to be Jewish to make a jew, not two Jewish parents) in that time period, would equal a certain amount, minus 6 million give or take.
>>
File: huey4.jpg (62KB, 631x408px) Image search: [Google]
huey4.jpg
62KB, 631x408px
>>739720492
You've been stating half-truths or grossly oversimplifying things.
>>
>>739719863
kek
>>
>>739720512
uh huh.. suuuuure. so with your superior intellect, explain why no other group increased by 6 million over the course of 15 years? Given they weren't the target of supposed mass extermination.
>>
>>739720512
See this is the problem with the world. Not that their are so many idiots, but that idiots think they are geniuses. So if the there were 15 million jews roughly before the war, then 6 million were killed, your telling me out of the remaining 9 million, 6 million babies were born in the course of 3 years? That sounds like a demographic trend that's basically impossible.
>>
>>739719557
You seem to be starting with the idiotic assumption that all Jewish births stopped between 1933 and 1948, and that the population in 1948 should be 6 million lower than it was in 1933.

that is 15 years to create roughly 6 million people, and that's working with assuming that jpg has any basis in reality.

The point to take home is that the Jewish population barely increased in 15 years, and had the Nazis won, the population would have started to shrink dramatically to almost nothing, in Europe at least.
>>
>>739716858
the shower system is a myth. they threw pellets containing the toxic substance (hydrogen cyanide) through holes in the ceiling or walls, the substance evaporated due to the heating of the room
>>
>>739720443
>so far, the course is quite the same.
Not remotely.
Iraq wasn't being supported by the USSR. We weren't in danger of sending every one of Iraq's neighbors scrambling to join the Soviet Bloc. The reason we couldn't go all-in on Vietnam does not apply to Iraq at all. We went into Iraq with the intention of removing the existing regime, which was something we simply could not get away with (politically) in Vietnam because it would have accelerated the growth of communism. The war in Iraq is basically what would have happened in Vietnam if we'd actually attempted to overthrow the North Vietnamese government, by which I mean a decisive victory within a few years. I'm not saying it was a good idea, of course. Neither Iraq nor Vietnam was. I'm just saying that the assertion that the entire US armed forces were even *involved* in Vietnam is ignorant, and the assertion that the entire US armed force was defeated by the VC is just retarded.
>>
>>739707540
The answer is hippies.
>>
>>739717013
lawl
>>
>>739721069
STill doesn't explain why no other group increased in numbers by nearly that amount despite have the same period of time to reproduce without being killed en masse.
>>
>>739717395
The only reason you were able to get into space was on a rocket built by a nazi scientist because you were too stupid to build it yourselves
>>
>>739720889
>>739721032

No I am not suggesting that the jog is stormfront level mum's basement bullshit.

Take it to a university and get laughed up and down the hallways if you like, don't take my word for it.

Sorry, I meant to say take it to a (((university))) and get (((laughed))) up and down the (((hallways))) if (((you))) like.

If you are so smart, why did you not invert your already flawed and idiotic logic?

If the Holocaust never happened, then why has the population level not increased dramatically at all in 15 years?

(((They)) must have gotten to the figures in that jpg to alter them... But hang on, (((they))) want to hide that explosive pg expose because it (((proves))) the holocaust is a lie!

But why are you trying so hard to derail the thread anyway? The thread is a glorious one all about how America (((lost))) the Vietnam war, and butthurt Breitards can't even admit that it was a war and America lost the fuck out of it.
>>
>>739721198
>Iraq wasn't being supported by the USSR.
No, they were being supported by the US against the USSR.
>We went into Iraq with the intention of removing the existing regime, which was something we simply could not get away with (politically) in Vietnam because it would have accelerated the growth of communism.
You captured Saddam in a spiderwell and handed him over to his own people to be hanged which was fine, but you forged votes for a democratic Vietnamese leader multiple times more than what the actual population in that area was despite large backlash against it and still fought anyways.
>if we'd actually attempted to overthrow the North Vietnamese government
Everyone keeps saying "if we really tried". Why didn't you then? You like to say how you can knock out country X no problem (despite anywhere in the Middle East for the same reason of just leaving after a partial conquer).

I'm not ever saying we were defeated by them (yes, "we"). I'm saying we left because it was apparently because of the citizen backlash and the twisted sneaky shit we tried to pull there. Yet here we are chilling in the Middle East for 16 years, more than half of most of our lives.

We outnumbered them in Vietnam and we outnumber them now. But numbers don't matter when you send in 20 people for one guy and each night someone gets killed in their sleep or blown up by an IED...because it's not the same game and you don't know how to play it. Nobody else is walking around in a uniform speaking English talking to everyone and looking for specific people except the coalition forces. Same thing happened during the American Revolution. If we went toe to toe with the British in line warfare, we'd be sipping tea and biscuits, so we played a style they didn't know and didn't have time to adapt. That's what happened in Vietnam and that's what happened now.

Call is surrender, backing out, not really trying, or whatever you want, but everyone else saw that as a loss.
>>
>>739721669
Let me know when you get to an actual argument
>>
>>739707625
The transgender people. Biology book will be revised in time. That said, biology books typically talk about sex, not gender, so there probably wasn't any disagreement anyway.
>>
>>739720889
>>739721032
>>739721344

I have already explained it very carefully, multiple times. The jpg has no basis in reality, and cannot be used to measure worldwide population trends pre, post, and mid war.

I was merely humouring the argument to point out the idiocy of the logic, it does not work when calculated wither way.
>>
>all this fucking bait

American schools teach us we lost the war. It's the only war we've lost. We weren't prepared and there was no reason to fight there anyway (imo)
>>
>>739707655
>America lost to hippies
>>
>>739722080
Here m80, I don't have that much energy left for you -

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=worldwide+jewish+population+pre+and+post+world+war+two
>>
>>739722372
The far right level of bullshit never ceases to astound, the entire might of an empire nation thrown at a small rural country, total fail, then blame the hippies who mostly weren't even there.
>>
>>739722205
no, you went into other nonsense about 9 million people having 6 million babies.. never did you present facts that show it wasn't correct. you're really failing at even making the point you say you are
>>
>>739707655
stay cucked loser
this is the same attitude that got Hitler into power, the belief that we somehow lost because of dissent at home. We lost because their was no winning. Over 70% of all Vietnamese towns cities and villages were completely destroyed in the war and yet the resistance was still so great that they would not give up. Turns out if you go and bomb people into the stone age it makes them more willing to fight you, having lost everything else they have in life. Only way to win the war in Vietnam would have been a complete genocide of the people who live their, although we were pretty close to that with all the damage we did to their ecosystem from the chemical agents we dropped. Not to mention that the South Vietnamese government was only democratic in name, was extremely corrupted and very oppressive.
>>
>>739722519
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=worldwide+jewish+population+pre+and+post+world+war+two
and was it so hard to actually search for numbers? or was it more fun to look like a moron trying to display your 'intellectual superiority" with some idiotic argument that makes no logical sense?
>>
>>739721032
>>739722977

>this is the problem with the world. Not that their are so many idiots, but that idiots think they are geniuses

this
>>
>>739707540
Which side had napalm?
>>
>>739722977

It was actually more like 16.5+ million Jews worldwide, but hey, you pulled 9 million out of your gaping anus, so we can't argue with that, it's sacred like the stupid fucking Stormfront jpg.

>>739722789

Yeah, you have made it really clear you don't like intellectualism or intellectual superiority.

The argument makes more sense than the original premise, which is also bullshit as I stated.

Apparently, 16.5 million people are incapable of birthing 6 million people in 15 years when you only need the woman in any of those 16.5 million to make another jew?

>>739723314

Fuck the irony, when the original argument is people on 4chan insisting the holocaust is a sham because a jpg proves it, and we'll bunker down and strawman the fuck out of the jog when anyone questions our false reality.
>>
>>739723471
the hippies had all the napalm to use in Washington to derail the war effort, the American army were using bushmaters and cluster ion bombs with low orbital cannon support.
>>
File: 1498366184283.png (15KB, 754x406px) Image search: [Google]
1498366184283.png
15KB, 754x406px
>>739707540
>outdated weapons
They were being funneled Soviet and Chinese tech. That's why we invaded Cambodia. To cut their supply lines from the Communists.

>won
Their country still has not recovered from the devastation of the war. They didn't win shit.

And when they did "win" they murdered everyone who hadn't ran off into the jungle to join the commies. Non-commie viets were begging to be airlifted out right up until the commies ran in and murdered them all as the US left.

Vietnam is a backwards shithole full of birth defects as a result of being agent oranged.

The war was the US vs Russia and China, with the US hamstrung by domestic politics and international condemnation while the commies were being supported by two other major powers.

>>739707979
>US invades
>obliterates half the country
>holds all major locales
>local commies hide in the hills and get periodically purged by sweeps
>more commies come in to fill their place, equipped with soviet tech
>repeat for 8 years
>public support in the US gives out as the hippies go nuts
>US pulls out, leaving the entire country half destroyed, bombed out, burned down, and poisoned by chemical agents
>communists kill even more people after the US leaves
>to this day, Vietnam is a backwards shithole known more for human trafficking and birth defects than civilized life
>US continues to be the dominant global power up to this modern day

Wow, that sure looks like a defeat, huh? More like the US went and stomped on some commies until public opinion turned against it, then they just left and Vietnam is still recovering from it.
>>
>>739724280
just coz I got knocked out at the end there doesn't mean I lost the fight man, did you see that sick spinning kick I did there?
>>
>>739715094
>Wikipedia

11/10
>>
>>739724596
you a bit wiki triggered there ameribro?
>>
>>739724562
>knocked out
Nigga we could have nuked the whole country
>>
>>739716858
Trillion*
>>
>>739724280
It's cool that you can take time out from explaining how great a job Trump is doing to explain how America actually won that war that everyone except America thinks America lost. I mean, fuck they used their superior firepower to pussily use chemical weapons on a rural society, must have won right?
Bombed the fuck out of it! They totally couldn't bomb us back!
>>
>>739724794
You can smash your game console or tear up the chess board after you lose a game, but you still lost right? And everyone remembers that you lost, and you were a sore loser about it a chucked a genocidal tantrum.
>>
>>739724715
I actually thought it was funny.

You're doing god's work.
>>
>>739717794
>stingers
>outdated
I get that they used blowpipes too (MCLOS MANPADS lmao) but come on
>>
>>739725217
This is really how some people think...
>>
>>739718694>>739719198
>>739718949

See>>739725574
>>
>>739707540

Who would win?

>1 Yurop
>6 gorillion African refugees
>>
>>739725217

Ur a fucking dipshit moronic faggot idiot it's not chess or a video game. If America nuked them that would have been America 1 gookland 0 and while it was a senseless war the casualty statistics speak for themselves whether anything wad accomplished or not America is was and always will be a much more superior military power than fucking Vietnam can ever dream of being.

Get real u dumb faggot
>>
>>739718811

us government dindu nuffin wrong. always helped unselfishly. thank u.
>>
>>739707540

Our exploratory drilling revealed no significant oil deposits, so we GTFO.
>>
>>739725625
I know right? You have this war, where everyone not on pol thinks its called a war, and you either have a winner, or you have a ceasefire and truce.

Everyone fucken' keeps thinking America lost the Vietnam war! Fuck! I need to post on /b/ more about it! I must educate the non-American fools about how we really won that fucking thing. Just like we're winning in Iraq right now! Nothing but fucking winning from now on...
>>
>>739711894
so you lost against ussr?
>>
>>739725882
[Star Spangled autistic screeching intesifies]
>>
File: 1492227684453.jpg (53KB, 719x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492227684453.jpg
53KB, 719x592px
>>
>>739725882
WE FUKN TOTALLY FUKN KILLED EVERYCUNT IN THAT WAR, THE BOMB!!11!1!! WE COULDV DROPPD THE BOMB ON YOUR MUM'S CUNT IF WE WANTED 2!22!!!2! DO YOU EVN KKNOW HOW MANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN WE KILLED IN THAT WAR? IT FUCKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. ITS NOT A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WE USED OUR SUPERIOR MILITARY POWER AND NAPALM DEATH TO CHEMICAL WEAPONISE YOUR FUCKING SHIT, USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>739726288

>>739726972

Lol @ both of u stay mad slant eyes.
>>
>>739726972
It's not a video game? It's real life. A lot of people were killed on both sides but definitely more vc. They could have stayed there and kept killing people.

Your only argument is mocking Americans which is so old and used up it's not funny anymore and it has never been valid.
>>
>>739726288
Only ones screeching are ur melting gook ancestors faggot
>>
>>739727339
VC? Fuck off mate, try 3 million civilians on top of that. And fuck knows how many in the wake of the war, with poisons and toxins.

Fucking animals basically amirite?
>>
Yeah we lost the Vietnam war, but hey, at least I get to carry a gun and protect myself and my family, and not have my country's women raped unabated by muslims.
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (12KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
12KB, 123x124px
>>739727427
>>
>>739727984
And how's that going?
Defended yourself and your family and your countries' women from Muslims yet?
Anyday day now right? The threat is imminent!
>>
File: TrumptheBarbarian.jpg (145KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
TrumptheBarbarian.jpg
145KB, 1200x764px
Trump or the next free man and Putin will nuke all the sand niggers and the nazi/commies!
>>
>>739729036
Found the mad eurotrash lol
>>
>>739720242
So underrated
>>
>>739707540
FUCK U. I FUCK PEOPLE LIKE U IN PRISON
>>
>>739715272
strategy lulz
>>
File: 1499289517582.jpg (17KB, 239x217px) Image search: [Google]
1499289517582.jpg
17KB, 239x217px
>>739717013
>>
File: 1498547511596.png (81KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1498547511596.png
81KB, 500x351px
>>
>americans didn't want to take losses (wasn't their war)
>VC hid amonst civi's.. americans had dignity (most of the time) and didn't activate total war
>VC knew the jungle and prepared it.. americans were being deployed out of FoB's as they were not supplying.
>VC didn't give a shit about borders and snuck around through Laos to flank.. The US only did that with very small special forces units.
>Warfighters vs insurgency hit a stalemate. Americans didn't want to cause worse relations with commies and decided to just bag it.
>>
File: whowouldwin.jpg (97KB, 737x477px) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.jpg
97KB, 737x477px
tell me
>>
>>739714297
It was not a war. Of course not.
If one country's soldiers attack an antoher country it does not meet the difinition of war.
Obviously.
Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>739716858
Jews, of course. That gas thing never happened, right?
>>
>>739717450
>Those who have known this truth about the possibilities of using lies and slander best have always been the Jews. Their whole existence is built up on one great lie: that they are a religious community when they are actually a race, and what a race! As such, one of the greatest minds of humanity(Arthur Schopenhauer, the German Philosopher) forever “nailed-down” an eternally-correct and fundamental truth when he called the Jews “The Great Masters of the Lie”. Anyone who refuses to see or declines to believe this can never help truth become victorious in the World.

t. your fuhrer
>>
>>739716815
edgy, now leave basement and help mommy bake some cookies for your granny's visit on sunday
>>
>>739718203
>have been to the moon
hollywood
>>
>>739734390
Shoo shoo tinfoil
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.